Speaker 1: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for checking out going deeper. I'm your host, Matt, and I've got a great show planned for you tonight. I just ripped my headphones out as I started doing that, so it's going to be a real professional one here tonight. Folks. You'll know my next guest from her appearances on websites such as pervcity dot com and Private Society dot com. You can find links to all of our social media in the episode scription below, but I really want to recommend you go and check out her OnlyFans at Wisconsin Underscore Tiff. Ladies and gentlemen, join me in welcoming the wonderful Wisconsin Tiff Tiff. How are you tonight?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: I'm good Big Bears fans and Chicago Bears fan No, okay, just checking? Is the name? Act? Are you from? Wisconsin?
Speaker 2: Is that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay? Cool?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Cool? A big city, small city. You don't have any details. I'm not going to ask your zip code.
Speaker 2: I'm a country girl, country girl, but I do I like the city. I like both city and country.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that's what But did you I'll relate it and you'll see I promise you did you grow up in a small town or a big town.
Speaker 2: I grew up in the woods.
Speaker 1: In the woods, in the woods woods. Okay, good, Uh that's interesting. So let me ask how did you initially decide to get into this industry and when were you like this is the jump I'm gonna make.
Speaker 2: It was in January of twenty twenty one. I didn't even know what OnlyFans was. I just somebody mentioned it to me. I made a TikTok and it wasn't I was nobody on TikTok. I think I had maybe a hundred followers. And somebody that I know had said, oh, before you know it, yoba y'a only fans, and he was kind of just making it sound like I'm going to be this big thing, and I was like, oh yeah. And I didn't even know what it was. So I asked myself. I started doing a little bit of research after a while, like what is OnlyFans? So I did some research on it and I found out what it was. And I reached out to my sister and I told her, I think, have you ever heard of this? And she said, yeah, it's for celebrities, and I told her, I don't know if it is, and she's then she went and researched it and she found out what it was, so then she told me about it. Well, the only reason I started looking up stuff was because I was trying to leave my ex husband and I told I told my sister. I was like, this is my chance to leave him if this can make money. So I only me. I had no idea that the amount of money you could make. All I knew was I could make enough to leave and live on my own.
Speaker 1: That's at the same At the same time, that's to me. I feel bad for you in that situation. You have to get away from somebody. I understand that, But it's also the other half of it is that's so empowering that it worked for you. For a lot of women it probably doesn't work for them. But I also read some stuff about you that you didn't treat this as like I'm sexy, I'm good looking. I could probably make money off of this. I read you like really delved into almost I don't want to use the word science, but maybe the science of how social media works, how reach works. Is that true?
Speaker 2: Yes, all I went into it. When I first started, I didn't even advertise I was an only fans. I would just make videos on TikTok that I liked making, like get mo skit, and I wanted people to be my friend, so I thought, well, if they're my friend on here, they'll want to subscribe to me smart or if they think I'm funny, they'll want to subscribe to me because I did out of Sandler.
Speaker 1: TikTok said, you know, it doesn't it doesn't hurt that you're gorgeous as well, So that's a good transition. I guess from that to that it was smart move in that way. Did you just like it or was it strictly out of necessity because you needed to get out of yourself, or did you learn to like it as soon as you delved into it. Was it complicated at all when you got into like the social media stuff and how you would do this and how you would do that, or was it something that you kind of started to really get into once you saw it.
Speaker 2: I did live streaming and I figured out everything on my own. I did a little bit of brand deals before I did this, and I was taught how to do brand deals, so I used some of that into my marketing and the marketing part was very easy to me because I didn't look at it as if I'm good looking, I'll get subscribers. I looked at it as I needed to build a connection so that I can get subscribers, because anybody can look pretty, but you got to make sure that you're doing it right. So I just it kind of just clicked with me, and I interacted with my fans, especially on live streaming. Live streaming was the biggest thing, and I realized once I posted a video, I would go live, and then that video would get pushed out. I would live stream like all night long.
Speaker 1: I ask women. I've asked women this in the past, but I'm wondering again, as somebody with you know, knowledge of how this stuff works, do you who do you think would be more successful in the industry. And it kind of goes back to what you said. There a girl who's just a ten out of ten gorgeous, knockout superstar girl but doesn't really know social media that well. Or a girl who and I hate to rank women, but please understand what I'm trying to do here, a girl who's maybe a six out of ten but really engages and works the social media and knows the algorithms. I would personally say the second girl would be the more successful of the two, because you're right, it's not so much about just who's gorgeous. There's a million gorgeous women in the world. It's like, who do I have a connection with? Who do I like seeing her Adam Sandler videos and they actually make me laugh, not like most of the shit I'm flipping through online. So that's so smart to build that personal thing. Now you've grown exponentially since then, I would assume, obviously you have to. How are you staying personable? Do you ever reach out? Do you talk to your fans at all? Or now?
Speaker 2: Yes? I still answer all my adms on my own.
Speaker 1: How do you have the time? How many hours are in your day?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, sorry, what was that?
Speaker 2: I too many hours? I make time for it.
Speaker 1: You have to, it's your job, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, I could hire somebody and I could go live my life by going and doing stuff, you know, like going for a hike. Well, I'll have somebody answer my DMS and I don't have to worry about it. Or I guess I could just sit down and answer my DMS and then go for a walk. I'm just. I know so many people tell me that I need management because it makes life so much easier, but I just can't have somebody controlling my account for me. I just, I'm just it's sort of like a control thing for me because I've never had the freedom. So I'm just worried that if somebody were to be Let's say, I need somebody just to help me to send videos for people fans that ask for certain videos, and maybe that could be an option, but what if they messed it up or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Sure, no, that makes total sense. You've and you know what you said, you lived in the woods. I assume it wasn't a big giant mansion in the woods. You weren't like a huge rich family. Okay, neither neither was I right? And sometimes I'll be up till four or five in the morning editing my comedy show or one of these episodes, and it'll get a good amount of views. But I put them out for free. I don't really make any money off of them. Why do I do this? It's because I remember not having things as a kid, not having recognition, not having whatever, And I've worked my way up to this point to be able to do this. I see it as kind of the same thing with you. Maybe maybe you started out in a place where you were in a bad spot. You turned it around all on your own and built this thing. This empire is a big word. That's more like millions and millions and millions, like a little empire, no offense, you know. But we're talking a lot a lot here. I understand not wanting to give control up of that, Like what if what if someone messes it up? What if someone gets mad at you, the person you're paying, and they tweet something shitty or something nasty or something like that, then what are you doing? Are you apologizing the rest of the day. Oh my god, I'm so sorry. That wasn't me. Da da da da da. Some people won't believe you. You'll lose some fans. I don't know. I think it's smart. I think it's smart. I just think it's probably becomes overwhelming after a certain amount of time, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just know that I have I know a lot of people that I'm friends with, and they have people that run certain social media accounts for them, which, in reality, any kind of business that is taking off and they want to do more in their business. They have to have some sort of assistance because if you're so obviously I don't have assistance. But if I did have somebody who was helping me run my social media accounts, I could make more content. Sure, that's the only other thing. I could make more content, and I could make more of the things that I want to do. So that is that is one thing that I don't think people look at, especially fans, say, but I personally, I have time to answer my dms. I mean, I make time for it. It doesn't it's not really a big deal to me because I mean it's just in my routine. The only thing that I probably could I did have a video editor for just a short period of time and then I figured, oh, I can do it on my own. But I think in the near future I might hire somebody to do my video editing for me, and maybe a couple other things. But I don't mind answering my dms. I'm not at the point where I have thousands of dms on OnlyFans, just enough to where I'm good. But I've learned ways to where I'm not going to get influx of messages because in the in the middle of when I started growing really big, I started doing something a certain way where I was just getting way too many dms and I could not keep up with it. And then I had I talked to some people and they told me that I need to do it this way otherwise you're gonna you're going to burn yourself out because all you're doing is creating all these messages that they like. Usually if and it's just simply like somebody saying something simple that didn't really actually need a reply, If that makes sense, like it wasn't really necessary for them to send a DM. It's kind of hard to explain.
Speaker 1: No, I kind of get No, I get that that makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So for me to cut time, I needed to do less of certain things so that I don't create more work than I need to.
Speaker 1: Sure. Sure. So then what you're saying is there may be time in the future when you bring people onto your quote unquote staff, but they will not likely be customer fan audience facing at all. That's you. That bridge between you and the audience is that maybe editing, maybe this over here or something else, but not between you and your fans. When people go to Wisconsin Underscore tif on Only Fans they're getting you.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh and it's actually Wisconsin Underscore Tiff is on my Twitter. My Only Fans is Wisconsin Tip. It's just one word.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry about that.
Speaker 2: I'm ready sure it's one word.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: If it's a web address, yeah, I think it would be one word right where they can.
Speaker 2: Find me on Wisconsin tif dot com.
Speaker 1: That's even easy. No, I understand, I'm in fact, I'll go back and edit the audio later. So okay, they're just going to think you're crazy like you shouted out the same thing I said, because moms say it earlier. All right, well we're going to take a break in one second. Well, let me make sure I do this correctly, because that is important. That sounded snarky. I swear to god it wasn't. Plugs are like the most important thing to me. If you give me your time, I want to make sure people go to your stuff. So please, folks, head over on OnlyFans and check out Wisconsin Tiff OnlyFans dot com slash Wisconsin Tiff. No Underscore Underscore is Twitter.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Good links to all of that is in the episode description though, so if you're listening to this right now, head down there, click follow. Even if you're not going to sign up for her Only Fans. If you don't have it right now, whatever, find a way to make it. But if you don't, make sure you follow her at least throw likes up there. Get her in the algorithm because it helps. Everything helps, everything helps. My guest tonight was Constant Tiff. We will be right back after this, and we're back. My guest tonight, Wisconsin Tiff. You can find her on Only Fans at Wisconsin Tiff and make sure you go to the episode description below and like and follow and do everything you can because she is a phenomenal performer. I used the excuse to my wife last night. I'm just doing research. I swear to God, I'm just checking her stuff out because i'm researching it. I am a big fan of your content. You produce some really phenomenal stuff. I do want to play a game with you today. How are you with words? Yeah? Me too, me too. So what I have for you today is a game called Lude Letters. Let me give you the rules for Lude Letters. I'm gonna give you some short questions and you give me the answer. Here's the easy part there's no correct answer. As long as you say something, you get a point. But here's the shitty part. Your answer has to begin with a randomly selected letter. So prior to the show, I picked a letter. Your letter is gonna be F. So when I say this right, name a car brand.
Speaker 2: Ferrari.
Speaker 1: There you go. Okay, See, you got the game perfect, nailed it. You are going to have because I'm not a hack, sixty nine seconds on the clock to try and answer ten of these questions. Some girls whiz through these and I had my wife try it on me and I got about three of them, so I don't know. Then we had on a girl who claimed she was dyslexic and got ten of them, so who knows. But Tiff, are you ready to play this game? We understand it right. My letter is f F as in frank as in something else. Okay, cool, I'm going to start the clock and.
Speaker 2: Go.
Speaker 1: Name a sex position or act, frontal name, something to drink, fonta name, a body part to come on, faith, a female name, Fiona, porn website. Oh, you can pass as well, and we'll come back to it if you like.
Speaker 2: Pass.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, name a fashion brand something you like about a male performer.
Speaker 2: Funny.
Speaker 1: Name a food brand, right, I don't know, coming up on time? There you go, there you go. Sure, name a celebrity you'd.
Speaker 3: Fuck, breakstra, make up a porn title, foot Daddy time, wonderful, wonderful.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest with you. I'm gonna have to go back in and editing and fix that, folks, because I set that for rather than sixty nine seconds one hour and nine minutes. But you did phenomenal on that TIF. I cannot, for the life of me when I fill these out, I have to like google like drinks that begin with F because I blank entirely. But you have that performer, gene. That's just what it is. What kind of did you have any kind of anxiety jumping into this or was it was it like freeing for you to be able to like start expressing your sexuality or were you comfortable expressing your sexuality beforehand.
Speaker 2: I had never done anything like this before, so when I first started, I didn't post any nudes anyways, So me posting ludes and like, I wasn't worried about it. My ex husband knew what I was doing because I told them, so I didn't want to post nudes anyways, because I didn't want him getting mad at me because I told him that I'm only doing bikini photos and I'm only showing my boobs out my life streams. And he knew I was leaving him, but he didn't want me to. He didn't think I was going to leave him. But to make it sound like I'm not doing anything bad, I'm just showing, you know, bikini photos. He didn't think i'd be making a lot. But my first month not even posting like any nudes, I made like six thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: That's that's crazy. Like I said, you obviously you are gorgeous. I mean you're a gorgeous girl, and like you said, you're very personal. I've interviewed. I also do a sideshow where I interview new performers. I try and get them some exposure to the industry. Also tell them stuff I've learned, whatever else. I've met some absolutely gorgeous girls that update every day and have about three hundred followers, and like nobody on only fans, they make like one hundred bucks. So what is I don't want you to give away the special sauce, but like, what is a tip or something? You could give to somebody who's starting out on OnlyFans that you really think, like, focus in on this and you will be successful.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I don't mind sharing. I mean there's a few reasons why I'm at where I'm at. So the one thing is getting yourself out there, not just relying on Twitter, because Twitter is not my main source of getting subscribers. That's just like a portfolio. So when fans on other places come to there and they say they see what I have, and they even looking at your Twitter is going to kind of determine how the quality of your content is. So if you don't have if your lighting is bad, if the sound is bad, if it's just a mess in the background, and it might kind of turn fans off because it looks like you're not putting any effort in. I mean, you don't have to be perfect, but at least make it look somewhat presentable, and as you grow, you get better and better. The other thing is the one thing that sets me aside from I started at a really bad time in my life and I had guys I felt like they needed to save me. And that wasn't even me doing it on purpose. I was really in a desperate situation where I needed to leave, and I was not really good in the headspace because I was I was abused and manipulated my entire life. So how I thought I was being I thought was normal. So when I look back, I look like, oh my gosh, she's so desperate to leave, she's gonna like she would get sad and she would tell her subscribers that she's sad or she I would start crying because my ex husband said something to me and I and they felt like they were responsible for saving me. Now today I'm in a much better position where I don't need to cry on my stories to make them feel like I didn't do it to make them feel bad for me. I really was in a really bad place.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, and thank god you're out of that now, you know. I mean, you know, hey, congratulations, you made it. There's so many other women that haven't yet, though, So I think it's great that you're willing to share information and stuff like that. I think it's it's kind of you, actually, but that was your situation, other girls' situation, So I guess the advice would probably be, like, just try and show people your real self. Maybe unless you're real despicable, then don't do that, Like if you're a dirt bag, don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, when you're online, you know, your persona is a little different than when you're I mean, you don't want to be you don't want to come off as too relatable because I mean, that's just the part with anything on social media. With your fans is going to be the biggest thing. But there are people in the industry that are huge and they don't really do a lot on OnlyFans, but they still get so many subscribers because they started off as streamers. Like I'm trying to think of one for an example, there's so many. It's like, how the hell did they get so much? How did they get so many fans and they do so little on their only fans, And there's so many who do a lot and that I mean, and there are people who make way more than me, and I could be doing a lot more, I mean, but I only have the capacity to do so much. It's just I mean, I guess you just can't compare yourself to somebody else who's doing better. But I'm trying to think of the one she has red hair, Amara, Oh, she's never done porn. She's just she's like more of like a streamer, and then she got really big on OnlyFans and then she does a bunch of other stuff too, like she runs a marketing sure, and it's like, how did she I mean, because she was big on twitch, but I mean, how did she get so big on OnlyFans?
Speaker 1: Well? I mean that's kind of like when these celebrities get podcast deals for forty million dollars and they've never podcasted before. Certain people, like certain guys in the industry, and I go, like, I've done five hundred episodes, I've interviewed world known celebrities, blah blah blah. Where is mine? But if you bring it in with an audience, But that doesn't mean the quality is going to be there. And my personal thing is I think quality wins out in the end. It always does. Yeah, I don't know, so let me Okay, that's an interesting question. So no, I'm not trying to put these words in your mouth, but I'm going to ask because there's almost like levels, even as nice of the porn community as it is, Like, I really it's odd how in it everyone is in together like everyone is there's a lot of people who are always trying to help out other people. I see behind the scenes and this and that, and it really surprised me. I would think it would be more of like a stripper type atmosphere, a little bit caddy, a little bit fighting over this or that, and it doesn't seem that way. Let me ask, are there types of performers or whatever that you look at and might be like, come on, they don't do what I do? Because for a while, big mainstream porn star girls were looking at OnlyFans girls going like, they don't do what I do. Come on now, is there anybody like in the chain of media where you're kind of like, oh, come on now, step it off, get your shit together.
Speaker 2: I don't really look at people like that because I'm so busy with my own, but I do know that there are people in the industry that do compare a lot, and or some people might be much bigger than I am. It might look down on somebody who is not as big, or some people only want to talk to people if they have a following, and or or there's people who are don't have a large following and they like to do a lot of coaching. I feel that when it comes to the industry people, I mean, they're willing to help each other out, but at the end of the day, everybody's for themselves.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, yeah, and but you know what, you are all independent contractors, So yeah, the truth of the matter is, but I assume that doesn't stop you from doing collaborations or anything like that or no, do not do any of that type of stuff.
Speaker 2: I do collapse. I'm very I wouldn't say I'm picky, but I want to work with people who I feel connected to. I don't want to just work with somebody just because I want to work with them, or I don't care what they're fining. Following is I don't care if they have a huge following, because followings don't mean anything because people have had allegations against them with large followings, and they think because they have a large following that they're they're excluded from being canceled or they can do things and get away with it. But I don't look at I don't care if somebody has a large following. I care more about if they can follow directions and they kind of get the marketing stuff, because the marketing is the biggest thing that's going to get you subscribers. It doesn't matter how many sex tapes you make. It doesn't matter if you make a sex tape once a week. That's not going to make you the money. The money is in the marketing because you got to bring an audience in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it seems like it's probably fifty to fifty because if you had phenomenal marketing with shit content, they wouldn't come back for episode two. But if you had the most beautiful scene in the world, this could win you know, an Oscar if there wasn't a double anal in it. It doesn't matter if you're not marketing it anywhere, Like, yeah, you'll get the passerby on many VIDs or whatever it is. But aside from that, who fucking cares? You know, I don't see it, so I don't know it. You've done a couple mainstream shoots, one mainstream shoot. How many have you done so far?
Speaker 2: I've done I think I've done like six for Private Society, and then I've done a bunch for Tap Whole Studio, and then I've done PERV. Yes, I was going to do a shoot with him a few weeks ago, but I wasn't ready to do anal. Actually I don't remember what the thing was, but I ended up doing a content trade with Claudio. He's the owner of it, so we ended up just doing a content trade. I can't remember why I wasn't able to do a shoot. It was like the time, the time he needed me, I wasn't able to be available for that.
Speaker 1: So but yeah, yeah, very cool. Okay, do you like shooting mainstream stuff?
Speaker 2: Yes? I like shooting with Private Society, and I don't know when I'm shooting with them again, but I do like, I do like doing shoots with.
Speaker 1: Them the rest. So so are we ever going to see you on Brassiers dot com someday?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think.
Speaker 1: Just as an example, okay, I personally.
Speaker 2: Prefer Private Society because of its raw.
Speaker 1: He's going to use the word raw. Yeah, Private society is always like in in the best way possible, the most drowned out lighting sometimes and then they'll pull it back a little bit and it's like perfect. It's it's the type of scenes at private Society where I could be like, oh, if they had unlicensed music in the background, I would understand why they had that, Like that's why metallic is playing in the background, but they're very professional and everything like that. They've been around forever, so that's part of the thing. When I talk to a lot of the big name performers, a lot of them tell me they make most of their money from OnlyFans, and the mainstream sites are more of a great advertisement, right, Like Wisconsin tif is a You know, you were doing phenomenal on your own, but I wonder how many other subscribers would come in if you had it slapped across the top of like New Scene, Wisconsin, tiff at teamskeet dot com, blah blah blah. It's definitely possible that it would boost you, but again, you would be giving up some of your control or your control of the content.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Is that why you're kind of iffy on taking those mainstream shoots? Are they just not your thing?
Speaker 2: It's because of that, because I can make a lot more on my own not having a middleman. I feel that private society has brought me in so many subscribers, so I really like them, so I think filming with them is worth it because I do get traction from them.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, cool, very cool. Yeah, Yeah, I just I was wondering from the marketing aspect, but again you're killing it. So what Let me ask you this, what is a kinker of fetish that you developed when you got into the adult entertainment industry that you maybe didn't realize you had before this?
Speaker 2: Pretty much the only kings that I do are the older man age gap stuff. I don't really have any other. I mean, I do feet stuff here and there, and but stuff, but I and pe stuff. I guess the piece stuff is what When I started, I had that not on my radar at all because I was only on only fans. But on fansly I do I post like I post Pea videos and stuff that you can't post on only fans. Sure, I guess Pea videos are the one thing that I thought I would never be posting on a site and guys would like it.
Speaker 1: What they do? Yeah, I mean I guess I get Maybe have you learned this because I've learned this really And I know this sounds like a simple statement, but it seems like there's a guy for every fetish, and for a lot of shit that you didn't realize was a fetish, there's a guy for that too. Have you had request have you ever had any requests where obviously when I ask for names and no one would know these names anyway, but have you had requests from people that you had to almost like, if you ask that again, I got to block you. Man, Like, that's a weird one, and that's a rough one. I am all about not kink shaming and not fetish shaming and whatever, but you know, sometime you know there's limits, there's limits to what people are even interested in seeing in their inbox.
Speaker 2: I haven't had to. Usually men are very respectful to me when I tell them I can't do it. Yeah, so they I tell them, I I just tell them, I'm like, hey, I'm really not comfortable doing that. I mean, but I can. I can always try something else. But I mean, and they're usually pretty respectful. But the weirdest one I almost did. But I was like, no, because what if I stop all of this and I have that video out. That's the only one I don't want people saying. He wanted me to put an adult diaper on and pe in it. And I was going to because I was like, well, that's like really easy money, I mean, just pe in it. But then I started thinking, I'm like no, because if I stop this one day, I don't care if if the other stuff is out there, because it's just you know, I don't care if somebody seeds me pee I mean, because everybody peeves, but I don't want me. I don't know if that would get out anywhere people watching me p in a diaper, that would just be that would just that would just be like, don't don't ask me about that.
Speaker 1: You would either lose a bunch of subscribers if you did put that out publicly, or you would gain a whole bunch, but you'd have all new requests that would be coming in every day.
Speaker 2: And no, I don't want to be and I a divert. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You'd be going to Costco buying the industrial size one and they'd be like, oh, do you have a new little one at home? Be like, no, these are adult size. Actually this is for me. By the way, here's my black card. Charge it to this. Yeah. So okay, all right, I want to take one more break. We'll come right back. I want to talk about what we're going to do in the future, what you have planned, what you'd like to plan, this and that. My guest tonight the Beautiful, the Wonderful Wisconsin Tiff. You can find her on OnlyFans at Wisconsin Tiff and follow her across all social media. Those links are in the episode description. As always, we'll be right back. All right, We're back with my guest, Wisconsin Tiff. You can find are on OnlyFans at Wisconsin Tiff, Nice and Easy, and Wisconsin tiff dot com is links to everything you do, beautiful wonderful. Make sure you go there. Folks, you touched on a few things. Let's jump back into the diaper. I'm just kidding. I don't want to talk about the diaper thing anymore, but you do have somewhat of an interesting thing that you're known for. It seems like that I've seen articles written about you. Could you tell me the audience what that is?
Speaker 2: Age gap porn?
Speaker 1: Okay? Now, is that something that you realized was just gonna make you like successful in this industry? Or have you always been like attracted to older guys?
Speaker 2: I mean I do hang out with older men outside of the of this this work. I started marketing older men back when I first started OnlyFans. I made a video I was trying to test things out to get subscribers. So I made a video about older men, and it got a lot of views and got me a lot of a lot of subscribers. So I told my sister about it. I said, oh, my gosh, I just got a bunch of subscribers because they've posted about older men, like they're so nice, They're so much nicer to me, and they're so much easier because I wouldn't say easier, but it's like, I don't know what it is about me that they want. They like me so much, so I'm just going to keep me nice to them. I just thought, like they're the nicer ones to me. So I just kept marketing it. And then and then one day somebody asked if I was ever going to make a video with an older man, and I and last year was the first time I made a sex tape with an older man. I never made any sex tapes until like a year ago, like a little over a year ago. But I my first sex tape was with somebody who was older than me, just not like an older, older man. But last year was the year that I started filming with with older man older man sex tapes. So once I once I started doing that, I started blowing up more. But I just always was making tiktoks about older men and they would always just blow up, and they were just the nicest guy to me, So I just stuck with it.
Speaker 1: They're probably appreciative, right, I mean it's like this, you know, any any can I ask? What was the age gap in that big one you shot?
Speaker 2: Eighty eight? Wait?
Speaker 1: He was eighty? Uh huh you were how old?
Speaker 2: I'm thirty six, but I was thirty four. It was right before I turned thirty five.
Speaker 1: Okay, so forty six year age gap right there. I thought you when I thought you said an eighty year age gap. So I was like, oh, he was one hundred and what then that's terrifying. You shouldn't do that. Was it scary at all? No?
Speaker 2: I was already having sex with older men.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no. Was it scary like you might kill him?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, fair enough, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't like whenever I do a sex tape with a guy. I mean, I've had my fans see raw footage of like the Virgin sex tape. I usually am like I sometimes won't edit some of the stuff out so they can kind of see, like Oh, she's I love how you just talk to him and you kind of guide him. I like, I just I tell them, if you're uncomfortable, just let me know and we'll try something else. And I don't go into it being like crazy. I guess it depends on what the sex tape is. But no, I wasn't worried.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I would be terrified if I was that old to have a girl as beautiful as you, I wouldn't be terrified. I would go, this is gonna be my last time on earth. That's fine, but I'm gonna die the happiest man in the world after this. While attack, Yes, So what is coming up? What type of content are you looking forward to produce? It almost sounds like and this is not this is not a shot because it's actually working really well for you. It almost seems like you are so comfortable in your control, which is such an amazing place to be in for a content creator, someone who understands what their audience wants, knows what they are capable of making, and wants to make that. But it almost seems like like you're not trying to expand out. I don't mean new subscribers. I mean new things this and that. Am I wrong on that? And if I am, please correct me.
Speaker 2: I haven't really been doing much different. I mean I did some gang bangs here and there, I mean a lot. I'm kind of just putting those to the side for a while because I did. I keep having people ask me for more of them, but it's it's very exhausting doing those, even though I go down to Chicago to do them. It's just it burns a lot of my energy because it's just a lot. I haven't done a gang bang in a while, and I'm okay with that because when I am ready, it'll get them more excited and want to look forward to it. I like to go in little breaks where I don't want to do something too much because then they'll get bored of it and then they'll be like, oh, I haven't seen her do that in a while, and then I say, oh, I'm going to do it. But I just been doing older men and guys kind of my age too a little bit here and there, because I keep having guys my age asking me to just do tapes with third age range, and I just I offer that too, but it's not really something I prefer. The older men stuff, because, for one, it's a shock value for when I do my marketing, and it's fun. I like making people mad and I like making people feel surprised. So yeah, I just keep working with the regular to say, people that I keep working with or the fans.
Speaker 1: Sure, is there any other types of scenes that in the future, year, two years from whatever down the line where you go, I've got my eye on that I'd like to shoot this type of scene for your own content or whatever it is. Is there any kind of kink er fetish or anything at all where you're like that might be somewhere down the line, I stretch out.
Speaker 2: To I'm not sure. I've just right now. I just got done. I just got back from an ayahuasca retreat. So I feel like I'm kind of like, oh, I'm kind of okay where I'm at right now, and I don't really know where I'm gonna go next, but I'm just enjoying where I'm at right now.
Speaker 1: I should have asked if I could have interviewed you prior to the ayahuasca retreat and then after that would have been so interesting. Do you feel changed after that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And what do you feel changed about? Did you confront any demons like they talk about did you confront ego? I've never done it, but I've obviously heard you know what it's like.
Speaker 2: I did ayahuasca, Hope and combo, which combo. I have my my burn marks Rctor, and I'm doing it again in a few weeks, combo again. And I went in with the intentions of healing my childhood trauma. And because I healed some of that trauma, I have must have had it stored in certain parts of my back because I no longer have that pain in my back. Wow, it was a very life changing experience. I do know that I am. I've been feeling not wanting to film with certain people anymore because I don't want to absorb their energy and I kind of just want to film with somebody that understands, like why I'm I'm wanting to film, not just to film kind I don't and it's kind of hard to explain. I don't want to film with just anybody anymore. I kind of want to keep my circle small and maybe down the road I will. But I'm going through a little thing after this whole retreat, because it's opened my eyes a lot about people and not just letting anybody into my life.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, Okay, I don't know where to take that. I want to it's a way I want to ask them, but no, But I'm so curious, But I don't know how to word any What is a trait that you didn't realize? What is a toxic trait that someone you performed with before had that you did not realize until your eyes were opened from this ritual or spiritual ritual? What would you call it?
Speaker 2: It was a.
Speaker 1: Ceremony ceremony fair enough, okay?
Speaker 2: I mean I I before the ceremony, I kind of was starting to feel those feelings. It's just that with the ceremony, it opened my heart a little more and it made me be a little less forgiving. I just know that not everybody has good intentions when it comes to this work, and some people might use you. And I don't want to just film with somebody and feel like they're using me. I want to do this job. I don't want to feel like I have to teach them everything about this because that's going to drain my energy. I'm really at a point where I don't have time to teach people how to do content. Just watch a lot of YouTube videos. You'll figure it out. I noticed that there. I haven't really had any bad experiences. I just I'm just not.
Speaker 1: I just feel comfortable with the people. Maybe anymore with those, Okay, I just feel.
Speaker 2: Like some of the people might drain my energy a little bit. There's nothing wrong with them. It's just their own things in their life that they're going through, and they have their own things they need to work on, and it's not anything against them. I just like, for example, I probably won't film with a certain somebody because they are going to be filming with somebody else, and I don't want to have intimacy with them because if they're filming with that person that does not like me at all, that's an energy exchange. I don't want that right, And it's nothing against them. I'm not going to tell people don't film with them, because I'm not going to film with whoever you want. I don't want. I'm at a point where I'm almost ready to date, and yeah, so I and maybe that person and I will film content. I mean, I guess I can't. I don't know the future. Maybe I I mean, I the person that I'm with have to have an open mind. So it's not like I'm going to drop everything and not ever film with anybody else. But maybe I will end up dating somebody and maybe I just want to make content with them, and then maybe once in a while make content with somebody else as well.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, that's interesting question. I haven't asked this in a long time. What would get okay, you talked about possibly starting dating this and that, what would get you out of the industry? Meaning gentlemen like you said, has to be open to this, right, But what if he brings all of the things that you get out of this, that you emotionally get out of this. Uh.
Speaker 2: The only I mean if I was planning to leave in the future, regardless if I'm with somebody or not, I if I leave, it's more so I have figured out a way to be financially stable without having to rely on the industry, and I don't want to just end up with a man and escape the or I can say escape leave the industry because he might be have I'm not trying to explain how it is so with my I make pretty good money. It's just that once you stop, I mean, you better have your other sources of income. Versus like a man who has a nine to five or something, he's getting consistent income. I mean, I do have a retirement plan set up, and I do have my ducks in a row. But I feel that if I were to leave, it's going to be really hard for me because I do like I do like the social media part. That's the part that's going to be the hardest.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, so you said money nine to five. I think my implication what I meant, was like if a guy came with more, money's not a concern anymore, where it's like, oh, you're good. But that also raises the point, Yeah, you wouldn't be escaping the industry. You escaped a bad marriage. That's what I meant, right, you would be leaving a bad No, you totally said it the right way, but I just there is that difference there. And then you'd be going into a situation again where you'd almost if you gave this career up, you'd almost lose a little bit of your independence power, right, a lot of it, Because yes, this industry is very accepting. You can come back five years from now and there will be guys who love seeing you. There are women who have been retired for ten years that I remember from when I was sixteen, Okay, and I can't get a hold of them to interview them. But yeah, it's that's a scary prospect, you know. So it's not just a guy or money in the moment. It would be like real security. You would need to be able to leave earlier than your own personal you know, desire to leave. Well, see that ruins my last question. My last question was what's your endgame?
Speaker 2: Well, I forgot to mention that I do plan on doing something else that's you know, being an entrepreneur. I don't just have to do porn sure to be an entrepreneur. I mean, because so many people think, like if you're if the guys some guys haters, I guess they think that OnlyFans and porn is the only way a woman can make money. There's so many other options. But now I realize, like, I can make money however I want. It's just I have to be dedicated to making that transition, just like I was dedicated when I started. And I have to remind myself that it doesn't just happen overnight. It could take me like five years. I'm not planning to leave anytime soon, because I like I like being online, I like making my reels, I like doing that. But if I did leave, I would have to do something that I don't want to work for a boss. But there are guys that tell me they want to take care of me, but I don't know what their motive is. Sure, I don't know if they're going to be if all of a sudden they start being controlling and mean to me, and and me not feeling like I have freedom to be able to leave my house without being luxured about something. If that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Sure. Uh, last two questions to wrap up, because he's popped in my head, the one uh. And then I just have one quick social media thing for you, but the one you grew up, you know, small town, small area. How many people from your childhood do you see their email addresses in your only fans? Because I always think that's the most entertaining thing. When a girl's like all these guys from high school were hitting me up blah blah blah. To me, that's like so empowering. But from the guys perspective too, even girls in high school who weren't like totally you know, the hottest woman in the world. I would pay anything to see some of them naked. So do you have people from like your childhood reaching out to you now, like, oh my god, I love your content blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: I have no idea because I kind of I stopped talking to everybody right when I started OnlyFans. I just became a hermit. I I just like I shouldn't say I threw them away, but I had to make changes in my life, and I deleted all my personal socials. And I'm pretty sure there are guys from my high school who have subscribed to me. I'm sure I've caused divorces. I'm sure I've caused many issues, but I don't I honestly, I have no idea. Maybe they're too nervous to even say anything.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, yeah, that's possible too. Final question, you don't have to give me any names. Have you had athletes in your inbox? Professional athletes in your inbox? Yeah, you heard that. Jordan Love has been in her I'm just kidding. I'm kidding anything, ladies and gentlemen. My guest was tonight was Wisconsin. Tiff was constant Tiff. I love the name. I couldn't spell it because I'm really dumb in white trash, but I eventually got it, just got to sound it out. Make sure you head over to OnlyFans and sound it out OnlyFans dot com slash Wisconsin Tiff. Make sure you follow her across all social media and even when down the line when it's not fun anymore or she's just not interested. When Tiff gives up porn, follow whatever else she does after that, because I don't think, like when she wraps this up, I don't think that's the last we hear of her. I think it's the last we hear of the name Wisconsin tt Iiff. But you know we'll hear the real name down the line. Tip. Thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen. We'll see this