Speaker 1: Oh wow, their voices are we good?
Speaker 2: Could come?
Speaker 3: Ahem?
Speaker 1: I just started coughing. Then Vaughn comes in and he starts making some weird throat noises and be like like, oh, oh okay, here we go. So anyways, I hope you didn't stop listening to the Minnesota Goadbye as soon as we started because of that. But really, hey, it's Friday, it's the Minnesota Goodbye. We made a week through this, uh without David, And if you want font and no longer Dave, let us know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let us know. Second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we got a few more emails we're gonna get to and then Dave will be back on Monday. And there's a couple I think I saw that I'm gonna say for one, Dave's back. Just to heads up if you haven't heard your email this week. This one says Jenny. I've had some allergic reactions recently that I've never experienced before, one being cinnamon. Oh that sucks. I love cinnamon. A nurse told me to take two children's chewabole benadryl instead of adult benadryl. The allergic reaction symptoms go away and make you drowsy.
Speaker 3: It works.
Speaker 1: Like a charm and I now keep some on me at all times. So that's a little tip for everyone. You can take two children's schewable Benda drills instead of the adults in case you need to. I don't know, speak on a panel like I did today. I took Bena Drill, but Jenny and a Benny.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I did get a nice message from one of the clients that was in the crowd that day on Instagram and they were like, oh my gosh, I was messaging you to say like, good job, it's nice to see like a female up on this panel of p yeah and whatever. And I would have never guessed. I had no idea you had take it to Bena Drill. And I was like, okay, good, I'm glad. I mean, I felt fine for the most part on the panel, but obviously during the show that was a different situation. On what was that Wednesday? Okay, let's see here we go. This one comes from our good friend Rinita. She says, hate on me. Whatever. I'm just so sick and tired of hearing people hate on Tesla drivers. You do not know everyone's stories. If you have opinions on the car, then great, I think the cyber truck is hideous, but to constantly be commenting about the people who drive them as necessary. My husband had wanted a Tesla since they came out, but I was again spending the money just because of a want. Then in twenty twenty one, my daughter was diagnosed with a form of leukemia that has a known history of gas contributing to it. The Model Why is electric, of course, and has a hospital grade air filtration system and bioweapon mode. After my daughter's diagnosis, my mind changed about Tesla's and when we were in the position to purchase a Model Why we did. I love my Tesla and the safety features that comes with I just needed to share my thoughts because I feel like there's been a lot of hate talk about people who drive Tesla's lately, Thanks Rinita. I feel like people generalize car people at like whatever kind of car you drive, there is a generalization for a lot of people. I personally think people who drink audies are douchebags A lot of times they're usually reving their cars. Are the people racing other people at stop lights? But that's really my personal experience with like a guy I dated one time, So I feel like that I have gone and generalized all people who drive Audies, and I know that that's it's not true.
Speaker 4: And I'm glad I'm not a car person because I don't do that. I can even be like, yeah, you Toyota people. I just sound stupid whenever I do is so I don't generalize.
Speaker 5: The only thing I don't wanna generalize, Oh well, people who drive Priuses, which includes my mom. But like usually people say that like a Prius driver is like a wet blanket kind of person, like, oh.
Speaker 6: You're saving on gas. But also, I mean, my car gets judged all the time, not because of my car, but because I have so much crap in my car. And so if someone's like, hey, I need a ride somewhere.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, why are you calling me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess I can give you a ride.
Speaker 6: I just have to move all the crap in my car, and I mean I do every time. My car is absolutely full, and I only have a two door.
Speaker 2: So it's like a stuffed animal or something in your back I have.
Speaker 6: Two pillow pets in my back seat. I really should do like a social media like what's in Bailey's car? Because I have a printer I have two pillow pets. I have like a bag full of towels.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on stop saying all this information, because I feel like there's a bit we could do on the radio, a contest, honestly, but Dave gets to be involved to because Dave's car usually also has a bunch of random shit in it. I know what was Dave's car like, because you guys rowed together when we went horseback.
Speaker 6: I mean I didn't look in the back seat. I just sat in the front. I mean he had a ukulele on his front seat when I sat down. Yeah, but that's pretty much it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna write this down as a potential segment that I can do something with because that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: But I have so much crap in my car.
Speaker 6: And I mean, in my defense, my uncle died, but it was a while ago, and I got a lot of his stuff. And my dad thinks that I have I don't know, like rolling acres at my home. So he's like, here's a printer, and here's all of uncle John's towels that you could ever want. And I'm like, why would I want Uncle John's towels? But now I keep them in my car in case I happened to drive by an animal humane society and can stop, well, because they're always looking for towels that you can put in their little like you know, cages and whatnot and like and stuff. And so I'm just waiting to happen one day to drive by a humane society and have enough time to stop and walk in and say, do you want my towels?
Speaker 2: Has it happened yet?
Speaker 3: It hasn't happened.
Speaker 1: What is the thought account? One day she'll get rid of them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, society? So much other crap in my car, so much stuff. I never know.
Speaker 1: It's funny because when we did the highway clean up, you were here, right, yeah, okay, and so like sometimes we have to drive down the highway a little bit, and Dave like fully was like throwing me out there to be the person who drove, because I know he did not want to have to take anyone in his car because it must not have been very clean that day. But yeah, I've only I think I've been in his car once, and usually we were tossing things all over the place to make room for us to sit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like all right, so I don't care what kind of car you drive if you don't care all the crap that I got in my car, Let's be honest.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna move on to our good friend Mike BFF Mic Mike, He says, Hello, my one dyes short for my wonderfuls who are a magnificent less seen in my life and make sure I keep life and proper perspective. Caused me to have so much love and admiration for each and every one of you. This team exceeds the previous day every day. Thank you so much for that. That's very kind of my cute. Regarding the discussion on urinals in a men's room, one, they have come a long way. For the most part. There are now individual urinals with a divider between them. You haven't seen anything unless you make the effort to see something. You ain't seen anything. Unless you make the effort to see something, you're gonna know. You're gonna know if someone is peaking. No peaking. Pay attention to your own is subject number one. I guess subject number two conversations. I will only talk to someone if I know them and walked in talking to them. Otherwise, shut it. It can wait until we as in both of us are finished. No stall talk, no discussion between stalls unless it is a real high level emergency. Otherwise see above the number three. There used to be troughs. Think of an animal feeding trough where the food could be done and multiple animals could feed at one time, side by side. If I didn't know any better, I didn't know if I could, I should pee or drop down and start feeding. Not I knew better, he says, I was, And to go along with that stage fright when walking up to a trough not knowing who was next to you, If you thought about it too much, you wouldn't be able to go. This happened to a friend of mine. We were at the old Met Center and we were walking to the bathroom and I mentioned this. I walked up, did my business, wash my hands, then left. He got stage fright and couldn't go. So keep up the fantastic work and blessing to all of you, all of us, blessing all of us each and every day. All right, at your service. That is our good friend, Mike Couple. Yeah, go ahead, so I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say he's out of order. So just if I miss anything, go back for me, yep, troughs. I'm pretty sure those are what they have at the State Fair.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think you mean in the bathrooms are with the animals with the bathroom.
Speaker 4: Okay, I might be lying about that, but I feel like that's what I've member, Okay, and that's why I felt very uncomfortable even using Well, that's one of the reasons I felt uncomfortable using the bathroom at the State Fair.
Speaker 1: No, not the like toilet paper hanging everywhere and like the shit smeuth.
Speaker 4: No, because I was so very like I went to the high school in the hoods, so you know, it was kind I'm used to like a dirty ass bathroom, but like the troughs, where there's no like dividers or anything, you can like just openly see somebody's dick.
Speaker 2: Oh no, okay.
Speaker 4: That's why I went in the stall and he didn't really have to touch anything but the door, and then you don't even have to touch the handle to flush the toilet, you.
Speaker 2: Just use your foot.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: What else did he say?
Speaker 1: Uh? He talked about peeking over conversations and a stage fright.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I just don't think we need to converse while we're you'urinating. I don't care if I know you or if I don't know you. Honestly, I think if I do know you, it makes it more awkward than if I don't, because now I feel an obligation to talk to you.
Speaker 3: I do feel like that too in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's and I think it's weirder for women.
Speaker 4: And you guys said the other day that you too have conversations like when men are at the urinals, where at least were like, literally what shoulder length apart?
Speaker 2: You guys are in completely different stalls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I feel like that's hey, Bailey, or it's not that far, but like hey Bailey, oh hey Jenny. No, no, no, Like I can at least mumble if I'm standing next to Dave at a urinal. Yeah, at least like we can mumble and the person in the next stall won't hear us.
Speaker 3: You're not shouting when we're in the bathroom. I no, Yeah, sound carries yet to shout.
Speaker 1: I will say that I like wasn't positive, but I'm pretty sure Bailey was in the bathroom at the same time as me in the last week or so, but I didn't know for sure. And I didn't want to say, like, hey, Bailey, so I didn't even though I was like pretty sure she was in there. So I just like minded my business or whatever. And I'll never forget the time. I was still like somewhat new. But Amy James, who works down I can't want to one of the nicest humans ever. She's a very social and personal lover. Well, she walks in and I knew it was her voice right away, and she made a comment about the song that was playing on the radio overhead, and I didn't say anything like she was trying.
Speaker 2: Talk to me.
Speaker 1: And I I sat there and I knew she was. We've talked, we knew each other, whatever, And I just sat there silent, and I like waited for her to leave first so that she wouldn't know that it was me in there who was not willing to have a conversation with her. I was like, I was like, oh, Amy's one of those people who just loves to talk in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: Karen like Amy, Jan was just like this is a great song, you guys playing this on KDWB.
Speaker 2: Jenny's just like crack as.
Speaker 1: She didn't know I was there, Maybe she like I always wonder because if I were like really unique footwear for some reason, you know, I'm like, oh God, now someone's gonna be looking for my feet in the hallway.
Speaker 3: You gotta know.
Speaker 1: Fallon always used to talk about someone who I won't say their name, that used to work here, that blew out the bathroom, that worked in sales, and so like anytime I'd run into them in the bathroom. They don't work here anymore. I'm always like, I'm always waiting for like the smell to like hit me, and I'm like, oh boy, so and so was just in here. Okay, let's get into another email here. Hi, Jenny Bailey and font Jenny questioned for you, what kind of collagen gave you that allergic reaction? I know that there are bowing and marine could it also be a warning sign that you're allergic to some type of beef for fish? Anyway, Sorry that happened to you. It was vital protein. I got it from Costco. Comes in a blue container. It's one of the most popular collagen proders, and I swear to god I've had it before, but I know you can develop allergies from it. But I also got a message from someone who's like a big foodie. They do food recipes in on Instagram and they have a really big following in the Twin Cities. And so she's used collagen and a lot of her recipes and she uses that one. And she told me I should probably reach out to them because she feels like maybe there was something wrong specifically with that one I use. Oh, so I might do that, but we'll see. I hope I don't have any kind of allergic reaction to bee for fish. I've had beef since then and I haven't had any issues. But we'll see what. I'll keep you all post it. I don't. You don't what happened to me wasn't cause because I was pregnant and I'm not pregnant. I got that young nextplanon in my arm. Okay, baby, I'm not getting pregnant anytime soon.
Speaker 4: It's so fascinating you told me that, Like you said that on air maybe a couple months ago, like that, it's it's what is it just it's just.
Speaker 1: Like it kind of looks like a t that or No, that's it.
Speaker 3: No, it's like but it is bars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is a bar, but there is kind of I don't know it's a weird shape, but you.
Speaker 3: Feel your arm, you want to go touch it?
Speaker 1: Do you want to touch it?
Speaker 2: Can I? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: My mom had one when I was a kid, and every time.
Speaker 1: I don't even know where it is. That's making me concerned. I was down here, that's because it's lower. They had to walk somewhere. I can't feel it that well, but it's where I didn't.
Speaker 3: Want to touch my mom's arm with the thing in her arm.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's actually you can't feel as strong as you used to be able to. They had to the last time I had it taken out and a new one put in, they had to move it down because of just different things that have changed because reps now well no, but not to like toot my own horn. But the last time they took it out, I'm gonna be honest, it was awful. It was like when you thread a string through a sweatshirt that like went through, you know, like the strings on a hood of a sweatshirt and it falls through like the not bull, you know, how you try to thread that back into the hole. That's like what this. The doctor had to do to get this one out the last time, and it took like no, Lie, forty five minutes for her to like try to push it out, and it was it was so weird. It wasn't super painful, but it was making me nauseous. Yeah, and I think that that had to do something with like my muscles changing over the years. But now they put it in a different spot because of I don't know, just medical reasons. So it just feels like it doesn't feel like anything. I would not even notice it. I can barely even notice it when I touch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I touch it just now, it felt like a vein, just a vein.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I just find that interesting because I've only I mean, obviously I'm not a woman, so I only know about what the pill and the shot and.
Speaker 1: No, this is no a patch. I don't really know what a patch birth control is. Yeah, okay, we have a little bit more from her, says Bailey. I know you go for really long walks. Where's your favorite place to go and what's the longest walk you've taken?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Well, my favorite kind of like my comfort safety walk is around Lake of the Isles. If I don't know where to go, I just go around there. I do like trying to walk as many places that I've not walked before. I've been really into Linden Hills lately, which is near Glass Area.
Speaker 1: I dream of living there. We'll never be able to forge.
Speaker 6: I know it's so and some of those houses are so small, but they's still like balls expensive. Anyway, I've been really into walking around Linden Hills right now. But if I just need to like listen to a podcast and zone out, I do Lake.
Speaker 3: Of the Isles.
Speaker 6: The longest walk I've ever gone on is twenty miles. I walked from Uptown to Victoria, Minnesota, which is kind of straight west, and that was my first year that I call it my mega walk, and I do it during em a break every year. This year will be my fourth year doing my mega walk. My first year I did twenty miles. Second year I did fifteen. Last year I did eighteen.
Speaker 3: Go Girl, and I always just walk to a brewery.
Speaker 6: My favorite part is walking up to the bar and saying, guess what I walked here from Minneapolis.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: We got to wrap up here in just a second, but real quick, V. What's your favorite thing about Minnesota Minnesota so far and any cool restaurants you've been to?
Speaker 2: I always talk about this.
Speaker 4: Jenny's gonna be like, I know you're going to say that the malt shop is just always their milksh I'm just a big milkshake guy.
Speaker 1: Favorite thing about Minnesota so far, just.
Speaker 4: My family said this all this week, like just how nice people are is just kind of a.
Speaker 2: Little alarming for me as an East Coaster.
Speaker 4: But it's nice, you know, and I'm scared that one day if I go back to the East Coast, I'm gonna be super nice and then they're gonna hit me with that East Coast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fuck you, get out the streets.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: That's like a basic generic Minnihaha.
Speaker 4: Falls was also much more relaxing than I ever anticipated it being, because I'm not that guy that goes on walks and needs tranquility.
Speaker 1: But it was real dope, Yeah, cool, awesome. Well that's gonna do it for the Minnesota goodbye today. I hope you if you're listening and you have a wonderful weekend. And also that email comes from Sarah and she says love you guys. Dave's going to be back on Monday, so send us your emails to Ryan's show at KDWB dot com. Thank you for listening,