Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Again, there is so much reason for optimism, and that's in this presidential race right now. That's for the world as a whole, and that's even for the very uphill climb in Colorado. So a couple of great young talents, I believe it or not. Four thirty this morning, I'm watching the full debate tape of Gabe Evans against Adrek Caraveo in CD eight, which could very well decide control of the House. And I've got tie. I've always liked Gabe Evans. I always said he was a star. In the interview with the Speaker of the House Mike Johnson the other day, I said that, hey, we we all know Evans is a star, but what do you say to Democrats who are waffling in the race. And man, if you watched the way Gabe Evans handled that debate, and again it's it's two on one, not not as blatantly well at times is blatantly as it was, you know, three on one against Trump, three on one against Vans, it was at least two on one against Evans. Kyle Clark moderated the debate, though he did have Kyle Clark had one good section with Caraveo. But but Gabe Evans did so very well, just so impressive, and he'll join us to talk about that at four thirty six. And you know, I really do hope you take a close look at that race, no matter where in America you are now, because your life's going to be better at the GOP controls a house and a whole lot worse if the crazy left does. And Gabe Evans, man, he is really worth a look. So I hope you look at that race. And then Brittany Vesley, super super sharp young woman, head of the COLORAO Catholic Conference, and whether you believe in God or not, let alone be a Catholic. She is just stellar and she knows her stuff and it's way beyond talking points. And she had debated. And I really respect people who stand up in debate right because they get in the arena of these so called journalists who preen around and moderate debates and everything else, they would never in a million years get in a real debate where they had to answer questions or be challenged. You know, they're just kind of snark. But Britney Vesley, she gets into the arena against Danny Newsom, and Danny Newsom and I are on opposite sides probably of everything, But I like Danny. I've known her for a long time. And Brittany Vesley got in the arena with her yesterday to debate Amendment seventy nine, which is putting infanticide into the Colorado Constitution. And we have some of those clips and Brittany will join us later in the show as well. So looking forward to all of that on the local front and more locally.
Speaker 2: But you know, and I hope you're the same way.
Speaker 1: It'd be hard to understand onybe could not be, especially when there's just about how many days left now, Ryan, thirty days or so left in this race.
Speaker 2: Twenty seven twenty seven, okay. See.
Speaker 1: And the reason I'm not keeping track of the days is, as I told you before, I believe the cake is baked. I believe that barring Martians landing or something like that, and it could happen. But barring Trump giving it away. I think he's won this race. But these last twenty seven days are going to be so much fun because not to be a jerk, but everything I predicted is unfolding as predicted, and Kamala Harris now is dropping. I mean it's not like right off the cliff hosts, you lost ten points last night, but it is steady, and it is obvious, and it is in the swing states, and now you're starting to see what we expected, right these different headlines popping up in lefty publications talking about how Dems are starting to panic.
Speaker 2: So we'll enjoy some of that data together.
Speaker 1: But let me get to this text while Ryan is back with us today, Ryan, you need a better agent because I think you're going to end up working at least two days this week and that's way too much.
Speaker 3: Listen to you.
Speaker 2: Do you know where I was?
Speaker 4: I was trying to find my way through the labyrinth to watch this Channel eight debate, which I obtained clips for you. Well, thank you, Valtimore, Artchilatta. I guess representable Diana to get well.
Speaker 1: Great news that Diana is still with us, because I don't think there's been a Diana.
Speaker 2: Are you sure did you do a DNA test. Oh man, She was impersonator.
Speaker 4: She did not look like she had done many public appearances in recent years. She was a little bit wooden, and it didn't seem like she was really in the groove of debating and so forth.
Speaker 3: Out of touch, completely out of touch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, last memory of her in like eighty six or something. But yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: No, last time on the show. Last time she ever came on the show. It was very civil. I'd like her personally. I like it when I bumped into her around town, which hasn't happened since about eighty six. But the last time we had around we're talking about the Abortion Is show. My question was just okay, Congressman, when then does human life begin?
Speaker 2: And she said at first, and I'm like what.
Speaker 1: And so so like thirty seconds mother's dilated thirty seconds before birth. That's not human life. You know, you're just like two inches away in location.
Speaker 2: It magically comes back life. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was a fascinating conversation. But for reasons I do not understand, she never came back. But I want to get if people indulge me before you get to all this great Trump data. But I also have some some they're beyond theories some assumptions. I want to run by you on the race as well. I do want to touch on this one text. We got it late yesterday but Ryan was not here, and it said, Dan, I hear your program director is in studio again. I hear you disparage Ryan for time off, yet he works eight plus hours a day.
Speaker 2: You have two hours if you show up.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering if program director is evaluating your two hours for a new host.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: We could only hope, right, But anyway, that's funny. Was that you No, it was not me. Oh okay.
Speaker 4: I was trying to get in this building. I had to tell you the whole story, Dan, It was a real big cluster.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you stopped there.
Speaker 3: I did barely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you were trying to get in what building?
Speaker 4: It was downtown, kind of the court where the courthouses, all the courts are there. Sure, And I was trying to get into the entry to where this debate was happening, and a very mean security guard told me I had to go around through the regular security entrance. I did that, but then I couldn't get into the studio where they were. Then I had to be guided by a guy at the original entrance where I tried to get in, back around, back through, and finally I got in like ten minutes into the thirty minute debate.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a first world problem, my friend. It was terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure people are pulling their cars over now and breaking out. They should feel bad tears for you, but but yeah, well I'm glad you made it over there barely. And yeah to this text, you have two hours if you show up. When's the last time I missed?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: The only about the only time I ever missed for this show is if I'm in court or doing a deposition or something.
Speaker 2: But I'm not like out on the golf course or a beach or anything.
Speaker 4: I think that Texters accusing me of being like Johnny Carson in those later years in the nineties when Jay Leno was always filling in for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nowhere near and you see how that ended. Yeah, yeah, that's right, that's right. Best I've ever looked. I wish I could find that tape I was about to go on in LA I was out there covering the Rodney kin case, and I mean the Burbank studio doing a national hit and this this woman stops by and says, I can help you. I said, okay, she had follow me. Turns out, so I walk back into Leno's studio. Turns out she's Leno's makeup artist. So I go in there, I do my hit with Bill Stewart and I watched the tape later after getting a few texts like hey, did Dan get fired?
Speaker 2: And the tape and it didn't even look like me.
Speaker 1: It looks so good, California. It's so amazing what a professional like that can do.
Speaker 2: I'm glad she was what it was. Also, it was also a very painful experience because I never looked like that again. But it was remarkable.
Speaker 1: So I'm wondering now what Carson and Leno look like Kimmel, any of these guys look like in real life.
Speaker 3: Uh, probably not nearly as good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, But anyway, So we got a lot to do today. All of it's going to be fun and important. And I want to just come right out of the gate before we have our various Colorado guests and just talk about the state of the presidential race. And and I want to run this assumption by you. It's way beyond a theory, but We have the left right now hitting Kamala Harris hard for not going to Michigan more, not going to Wisconsin more. And I know why. I won't even say I think I know why. I know why. And then she did something less night on one of those hard hitting interviews on late night TV that I think confirms my belief as to why she isn't in Michigan more, why she isn't in Wisconsin more, even though the polls show those are both slipping away from her.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Caplas Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dankaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Well that is happening.
Speaker 6: We have CNN reporting today about what is going on behind the scenes inside the Harris campaign and more broadly among Democrats who are growing more and more anxious about a twenty sixteen REDOC. Cnnsselle Alvarez joins me. Now, Priscilla, we were just joking here at the table that anxious Democrats happen on a day that ends and why. But this is this is something that perhaps is warranted given the data that they're seeing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, And I'm trying to remember who is it who said on this show back when everybody was panicking you know, as I predicted, Biden was replaced, the race got tougher for Trump. Paris has had somebody on this show said it's sixteen all over again. Who was that, Yeah, it was me, And now the Democrats are saying the same thing. The data they're referring to is actually a bunch of different polls, not all, but a bunch of different polls, all showing the same thing. That Donald Trump is either winning or closing in all of the swing states, including the Blue Wall States, and down, that Harris is down in Wisconsin and about to be down in Michigan if the trend line continues. And that included Quinnipiac polling, which was just released.
Speaker 2: And very very positive for Trump in the swing states.
Speaker 1: In fact, the average now in the Blue Wall sits this is real clear politics average. So it includes the honest polls, the honest but mistaken polls, the dishonest polls, the junk polls. That includes everything. And it even the RCP Bridge has Harris's lead down to less than one point and Trump I hadn't three of the last four polls in Wisconsin. OURCP average Trump now up. And this is remarkable, right because he's going to outperform as polling. Trump now up a half point in Michigan leads in four of the last five polls, and then Pennsylvania, Trump now up slightly leads in three.
Speaker 2: Of the last five polls.
Speaker 1: And so, yeah, Democrats panicking, It's all what we anticipated on the show, right, But here's the question for you.
Speaker 2: What does the left do next? What does the left do next?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Then listen, nothing's guaranteed right until it's done. This is just the best analysis we can get from everything available. But that all points to what I had predicted and Trump pulling away.
Speaker 2: So what does the left do now?
Speaker 1: I mean, we've saw them in a back room deal at night depose a democratically elected nominee who also happened to be the sitting president, and install a replacement without any democratic process, something unprecedented in all of American history. So they've already done that, They've already done a bunch of other stuff that really stinks.
Speaker 2: What do they do now? What do they do now?
Speaker 1: Because they cannot replace Harris right, they could still replace walls. They could still bring in Jos Shapiro for walls, and let's hope they don't. But they couldn't replace Harris, So what do they do now? And as you ponder that question, please consider this, which I offered a couple of months ago, and I believe is obviously more true by the day. You've got a lot of really smart people on the left who have horrible ideas for this country, horrible intentions for this country. But they're intellectually very smart, and they're very good at tactics, and unfortunately they don't care at all about the truth. And you've got those people who have clearly concluded a long time ago that the Democrats are better off if Harris loses this race. So I don't think we can give a knee jerk. Oh yeah, no, they'll they'll do whatever they have to do to get her to win. Not because I think there are really smart people on the left who who really think the Dems are better off. Obviously Biden wants her to lose, right because he doesn't want the people who pants him and humiliated him to prevail. But smart Democrat operatives want her to lose. They know she's not going to have a Supreme Court pick anyway if she does win, and that she's going to be horrific in the job, it's going to hurt Democrats across the country, going to wipe them out in the twenty six mid terms, and it's going to get him crushed in twenty eight. So there are a lot of them who want her to lose. So do you think they do something dramatic now to try to reverse this and pull it out or just let her lose believing they're going to be better off in the long term eight five five for zero five A two five five text, d An five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: Want to get to some of those texts as well.
Speaker 1: Quick note Gabe Evan's coming up at four thirty six, and yeah, I'd really ask you to be here for this because the job. First of all, the race is critical, right, even if Gabe was some sort of typical candidate, the race is so critical in CD eight we need the Republican to win. But Gabe is a star and he has an amazing story. But just like jd Vance, right, we all got to prove it, right, we all got to prove it no matter what arena you're in, I'm in the courtroom, whatever, we all got to prove it under fire. And just like jd Vance proved it Gabe Evans proved it last night when he did this debate with Caraveo and with Kyle Clark, because it was not always but most of it was two on one and Gabe did spectacularly well. So he'll be with us at five thirty six, four thirty six. Pardon me, that'll be five thirty six in Chicago, but four thirty six in Denver, Colorado. Dan, please ask Gab where his supporters can get yard signs? Well to that. A lot of people love yard signs. I think there are a lot of hoas that don't allow him anymore, Right, yeah, Texter, Dan put nothing past them. They're trying to create complacencies so Republicans don't think they need to vote. You know, hey, right after Trump, pardon me, right after Biden was deposed in that dead of night backroom deal, I said, wait a second. One of the silver.
Speaker 2: Linings here is that.
Speaker 1: The concern Remember early July, before the cup that deposed Biden, we were talking on this show about a very very real concern that Republican and slash Trump because there are a lot of Trump voters who don't vote Republican normally, that those voters were going to get complacent figure it was wrapped up because Biden was obviously so frail and incapable, and that there might be a surprise on election day because people thought Trump had it wrapped up and didn't turn out, and Trump depends on explosive, intense turnout.
Speaker 2: But the beauty is a Texter.
Speaker 1: I understand the concern, but I think the way this race is unfolded, with Biden being coud and then Harris getting all that momentum and Harris getting a lead and Trump climb back, and now Trump taking the lead in this close to election day, now, I don't see complacency as a big problem here. I don't think there is enough time at this point to be complacent.
Speaker 2: And if you're just looking at the.
Speaker 1: Top line in the polls, it's not like you're going to look at all the polling say out, Trump's up ten points, I don't have to vote. If somebody has a real life and they're not studying this stuff inside and out and all of the other key factors that indicate where the race is going, they're going to look at the polls and say, oh man, every vote counts there. But I think the folks who just look at all the data for a living. I think those are the folks on both sides of the aisle now who are seeing Trump pulling away in this race.
Speaker 2: So thank you, great text. I just for those reasons believe.
Speaker 1: That complacency is not going to be a problem for Trump on election day. Speaking of which, and maybe this works against the point I just made, but I don't think so. Ryan to see where Trump's going to Madison Square Garden just a few days before election day, Yeah, totally big. So similar to the question I raised about Colorado, I think he's coming here in part to make the point about Aurora and all of the massive harm caused by Harrison Biden opening the border, including Venezuela and Gang. I think he's going to Madison Square Garden, not because he thinks he's gonna win New York. I think he's going there and it's brilliant because it's going to get him so much more attention. Now, if it's another visit in a swing state, he's going to get attention in that swing state and they'll get a short national clip. But only if he screws up he goes to Madison Square Garden. The fact that he's in New York so close to election day, Madison Square Garden, that's going to get some significant media attention that's going to spread through all the swing states. So I think that's a really brilliant move on his part, and I'm sure part of its personal right.
Speaker 2: It's just he's on a roll. It's going to feel really good when we come back. I hope you stay around and listen to this guy.
Speaker 1: I was so impressed with the job he did last night under fire, you know, in the debate against Caraveo and at times Kyle Clark, but kept his cool, super smart and a Gabe Evans joins us after the break to candidate in CDH. You're on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 1: The reason we all fill arenas and go and watch professional sports and all that. There are a lot, but one of the biggest ones, right is you just see all this great talent out there, and you just admire talent, and even if it's a sport you don't particularly like or whatever, you admire talent. And our next guest representative Gabe Evans. He's the GOP candidate in CD eight, which may very well decide control of the house, as Speaker Mike Johnson told me on Sunday when I.
Speaker 2: Interviewed him, and he's a big fan of Gabe Evans.
Speaker 1: Gabe, I gotta tell you, man, just just as a guy who's blessed to try case is and I've been in the courtroom for forty years watching you. The way you handled that debate, which was often two on one, you know, Kyle Clark and you dera Caraveo against you, I was just so impressed with your talent, with your skill, your intelligence, your composure. I don't think anybody could have possibly done better. So sorry to open this thing with such a hard hitting approach, but I got to tell you, man, you nailed it.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 7: I appreciate that feedback so much. You know, it's one of those things where in hindsight there's always little things you're like, oh, I could have answered that one better, or I could have brought something up. But you know, you mentioned your time in the courtroom. You know, I've got to spend a little bit of time in the courtroom myself as a police officer. I'd get called in as a as an expert witness, and so you know, it was It really was a good proving ground to just try to stay focused on the policies, the points, make sure we carry our message of how do we make America in Colorado a safe, affordable place to live, work and raise families. Again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and before we get into some of the particulars of last night, just yeah, this sutting. I think everybody listening can relate. Everybody listening is in high pressure situations in their life in one form or another. But okay, you've got this one opportunity on KUSA. You know, Kyle Clerk's not going to be your friend. And and what.
Speaker 2: Was the most memorable moment of all of this for you?
Speaker 7: Just I guess, you know, being able to do the debate and be able to do it on live TV and have that opportunity to carry the message, you know, as best as we could given the questions that were selected to be asked as Canada that I there are a few that I wish we could have gotten through.
Speaker 2: We didn't talked.
Speaker 7: About school safety, we didn't talk about really foreign policy. I mean, there are a lot of things that I feel like we could have talked about. But you know, it's uh, it's.
Speaker 2: Well, it listened, man.
Speaker 1: I mean it's it's the same as it was right with ABC with Trump and then CBS with Vance. You know, they want the Democrats to win, and one key way they try to do that is the questions they choose to ask and the questions they decided to not ask, and how they time it out. And I thought all of that was designed to be in Caraveo's favor, with one notable exception I'll get to in a second, but they opened with immigration, you know, hitting you hard, hitting you hard via Trump et cetera. And I was so impressed with the way you kept your cool, didn't take the bait, didn't get into it with Kyle Clark. You stayed focused on the substance. So tell people if you had the heart of your answer, which is on this question of okay, are you in favor of large scale deportations?
Speaker 2: You know what is your solutions? So you know, tell folks what you said. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So this is something I've been very consistent about saying. My grandfather immigrated to this country from Mexico here in his citizenship with two purple hearts in World War two. So I'm not anti immigrant. We just are a country and a nation ruled by law, and so the first thing we have to do is make sure that our border is secure so that folks are actually following those laws in order to come into our country. We also have to work on streamlining the process for those folks who want to follow the legal pathway to come here so that they're not trapped. As one gentleman that I talked to from Brazil, he said he's been trying for seventeen years to do this the right way, and he figures it's going to be another four before he's actually able to get his full citizenship. So we got to streamline that process, and then when it comes to deportations. Look, we're the third most dangerous state in the country right now. We're the second state in the nation for teenagers overdosing and dying on fentanyl, and that's because of a lot of the open border policies and the sanctuary state policies here in Colorado that have made us an incredibly attractive location for transnational criminal organizations and cartels to set up shop. And so we have to get back to empowering our law enforcement to be able to work together to aggressively target those individuals who are illegally in our country and who are committing other crimes. You know, everybody's talking about the situation that's going on in Aurora right now. In twenty twenty one, my opponent voted for a law that made it illegal for law enforcement in Colorado to even share identifying information with Immigration and Customs. It is illegal right now for Aurora PD to pick up the phone and call Ice and say there's folks in our community that are causing problems. Come get up that phone calls illegal and we got to reverse that.
Speaker 1: Even on Trend de Arragua, even on the Venezuelan gang, just illegal to do that.
Speaker 7: Unless it is court ordered by a federal judge. Law enforcement in Colorado can't originate sharing that information for immigration related purposes.
Speaker 1: Size and your point, Gabe Evans, our guests, the GOP candidate and CD eight, and I'm telling you this guy's the real deal. Please check it out and need to win that race. But Gabe, I wonder we'll never know, but I wonder if the tremendous job you did in that opening sequence where they came out and you know, Beryl's blazing on you on immigration and you handled it so beautifully. I wonder if that fueled what happened next, because, to Kyle Clark's credit, he really pinned down Caraveil with a series of questions including what you just alluded to, Gabe when he pinned her down on hey, wait a second before you said you believe this, but now you say you'll do the opposite. Why And he very effectively went through a litany of about six of those, and we'll end up playing that sound on air later and on many of those. What she said in the end, because he pinned her down effectively, was she still believes all those goofy things, but she claims she's going to vote otherwise now because she has to represent the people of the district. It was an amazing few minutes to behold. What did you think as you were watching that unfold?
Speaker 7: That's what I've been saying since the beginning of this campaign. She's a say anything politician. She'll say or do whatever she thinks she needs to say or do in order to pull the wool over the voter's eyes and hold onto her power. We ran through her voting record with all of the bills that she's supported. We just talked about the one about ice. But she's supported lowering the penalty for drug dealers to an effectively an unenforceable level. She's supported giving convicted drug dealers they're guns back after they've been convicted of a felony. She voted for defund the police policies. And we could keep going on and on down this list. And you know, now, with a really tough reelection staring her in the face, now she's running away from her own record and trying to pull the wool over.
Speaker 5: The voter's eyes.
Speaker 7: And I don't think they're going to fall for it.
Speaker 1: Well, and I hope that's one reason that folks, even those who may not normally get involved in races, look hard at getting involved in yours, because you got the combo. You are so good and she is so bad. And I mean just in terms of her ideology. And if people can go watch that clip and we'll post it, I'll get it posted on my Twitter and we'll play the sound on air, they will see and I want to ask you this your.
Speaker 2: Take on why she did it this way.
Speaker 1: She is unwilling to deny that she still believes these crazy things, and even at the risk of losing the seat she's unwilling to deny those are her true beliefs, and yet says, I think, very unconvincingly, but I'll vote the other way because the district believes that. Why do you think she Why do you think she insists on making it clear she still believes all these crazy things.
Speaker 7: I mean, I think because she truly is a true believer. I mean I talked a lot about prime and the border here, but.
Speaker 2: Look at some of her car Lefty.
Speaker 7: Well, in twenty eighteen, the voters of Colorado had a ballot proper position that said, hey, do we mess with how oil and gas is permitted in Colorado? Or do we leave it alone? And with fifty seven percent of the vote fifty seven to forty three, the voters shot down that proposition that would have added more punitive regulations to energy production. Well less than four months later, in complete violation of the will of the people, and that Caraveo turned around and.
Speaker 5: Did it anyway via the state legislature.
Speaker 2: No, I thought, I think that man in office, I think she is a hardcore true believer.
Speaker 7: Lefty she is, and she's shown that since her very first moment in office, where she blatantly ignored the will of the people is expressed by a forty excuse me, a fifty seven to forty three vote less than four months prior.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, we are going to get you on as much as you can join us. We'll continue to invite her. She can come on every day if she wants, and I'll give her as much time as she wants. And that'll do more to help you than anything else. Not because of me, but just the more people hear her, the more it's going to help you and Gabe.
Speaker 2: How can people help the campaign?
Speaker 7: So my website is Electgabevans dot com. Electgabevans dot com. You'll have to e's right next to each other. Go to the campaign check me out. I have my policy positions listed on the website there. If you can donate to help keep our ads on the air, to keep the mail going out, all the other different forms of a voter outreach that we're doing, that would be tremendous. If you want to get involved with the campaign, you can send us an email from that campaign website. But with twenty seven days ago, this is the final sprint where we're just trying to make sure that the voters have enough information to be able to make an informed decision about who they want to represent them for the.
Speaker 1: Next You're doing your part and wait and now it last night, Gabe, look forward to the next visit.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much for having me on.
Speaker 2: Thanks man.
Speaker 1: That's representative Gabe Evans, and please do check it out and just think of it as as doing your part to keep GOP control of ouse, because it could well be that You're on the Dan Caplas.
Speaker 3: Show and now back to the Dan Caplis Show podcast.
Speaker 8: You first became the nominee and h and named Tim Walls as your your vice president nominee.
Speaker 2: People are calling it the vibe election.
Speaker 8: Every all the vibes were all good, but elections I think are one on vibes because one of the old saws is they just want somebody they can have a beer with, So would you like to have a beer with me?
Speaker 2: So I can tell people that's.
Speaker 8: Like, okay, this was now we asked ahead of time because I can't just be given a drink to the vice president. I'd says, let ask you you asked for Miller filof I'm just curious.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 2: The last time I had beer was at a baseball game.
Speaker 7: With Dougs.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 1: Anybody buying that? Of course not, But that's just the point. She's such an elitist. They're such elitist. They truly do sink this isn't rhetorical. They truly, I do think you and me that were just stupid. They honestly believe that any working class person is an idiot, and that's why they're a working class person. That's what these elitist idiots believe. And that proves it. I mean, you know, look at this headline, and this is off of the Liberal Wall Street Journal, Liberal on the news pages, but there's a very similar one in the New York Times, Kamala Harris struggling to break through with working class Democrats, working class democrats fear. And then the Philadelphia, Philadelphia Inquire, you know, just ran a big piece on how Harris is a Trump is turning working class people in Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: New York Times ran a similar piece.
Speaker 1: She's sinking fast with real people who go out there and do real work. So this is what she's going to do about it. She's going to pretend to like beer and think about the beer she chose. It just shows how out of touch she is. Right with with true working people. So she's going to have a Miller right, she's going to have a Miller High Life. When's the last time, Ryan, you were out with anybody who had a Miller High Life?
Speaker 2: Oh it's been a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you want to talk about real people, real men and women who work hard.
Speaker 2: What beer do you think they drink? Well, not bud Light anymore.
Speaker 1: It's not bud Light and it's not Miller High Life. And you know her, can you picture this room full of goofball advisors of hers? Yea with forty different colors hair, eighty different genders, trying to think, oh what beard do you think these Cretans drink out? Because you know, I mean, come on, SNL just did a skit on her, making her out to be a whino, you know, so we have what beard do you think they drink?
Speaker 2: And then oh yeah, yeah, Miller Miller. Remember they used to have those commercials. I know, what a joke.
Speaker 1: But here's the bigger point. You know, there are other pieces out there on the left about hey, why isn't she going to Michigan or why isn't she going to Wisconsin?
Speaker 2: Moore? As those states slip away.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you why she's not going. She does not like those people. She doesn't like those people, the same reason Hillary Clinton didn't go. She doesn't like people like you and me, Ryan, And that has nothing to do with race.
Speaker 2: It has to do with class.
Speaker 1: It has to do with working people totally. She doesn't like working people. She's uncomfortable with them. And when she looks out at the crowd, she can see that they don't like her very much. And you just saw, you know, these different unions not endorser, the firefighters union and others. She just doesn't like working people. To the phone lines. Let's go to Mike in Munn. That's a new one. You're on the dan Kapla show. Welcome Mike.
Speaker 5: Hi actually made it up to shy Am Now if I was inquiring whether or not you thought it affects from the storm the election.
Speaker 2: Great thought, yeah, North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Mean we played it on air Axelrod from the left gloating about how the Democrats in North Carolina who were affected would get out to vote, but the Republicans implying their poor dummies.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't be able to do it.
Speaker 1: Listen, I think there's so much pressure on that Democrat governor in North Carolina now from the GOP and others to make sure that everybody has a chance to vote.
Speaker 2: I think that's going to be minimal in the end.
Speaker 1: In terms of Florida, my friend, I think we'll know it's supposed to make landfall in about forty five minutes. I think we'll have a much better idea in a couple of hours. How much damage is going to be in Florida Personally, Mike, I think it would have to be beyond anything we can imagine to throw off the vote totals in Florida. And obviously my first concern are the humans there, whether they're Democrat, Republican, unaffiliated.
Speaker 2: It's not the vote totals.
Speaker 1: But I think it would take something bigger than this storm to throw off that arc in Florida.
Speaker 5: Oh your bad or yourmvish has been pretty good so far, So thank you, my friend, God love.
Speaker 2: You appreciate the call. Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: And my brother who had remember Ryan, he said he'd move out of the country of Trump one, and he did, moved Ireland, and then he moved back after Biden won. And they're in Tampa and they just got hammered by the last one. But they are like right in the path of this thing. So say a prayer for him.
Speaker 3: And Hutch My buddy, he's down there.
Speaker 2: Oh Hotches in Tampa.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's riding it out.
Speaker 1: Millennial Mike, you're on the Dan Town Show. Hey, Mike, I'm sorry about that. I waited too long. Would love to get you on the show here, Mike, I hope you can talk to us in the five o'clock hour. And you heard tremendous talent in Gabe Evans with us at four thirty six. I hope you saw the way he handled that debate last night. He was absolutely brilliant. Brittany Vests, another great young talent, will join us right after the break, helping to lead the charge against this legalized infanticide known as Amendment seventy nine.