Speaker 1: By my fellow Americans. That was dramatic. There were parts of that I had a tear in my eye. I'm so proud of our country, so grateful for the decisions that we've made. I know some may say it was radical and corrupt, things of that character. We just heard some reporting on that. I didn't see it that way at all. It wasn't radical and corrupt. To call out corruption, It's not radical to call out the criminality. It's not radical to point out the obvious that we can't put out fires and that people are being put on fire in the New York subway system. It's not radical to say that our southern border is wide open and millions of Americans are objecting to what's happening on our southern border. None that as radical. In fact, I thought it was a great speech by Donald Trump. I give it a score of ten out of ten. And I'm going to go over parts of it with you now and after one o'clock. I want to hear from you, as an American, how you viewed what you just heard, because your collective wisdom is much greater than my own. Number to call is a five, one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, seven nine seven pounds seven hundred on your phone to talk about on your cell, to talk about what you just heard. I think it's obvious the media is gonna viciously attack Donald Trump, which is what they've always done because they want the establishment to say is to stay in power, and that cannot be the case anymore. I'm kind of amused by the idea that Donald Trump is the reason that Joe Biden pardon his own family members. What Donald Trump is responsible for the corruption of the Biden family. It's Donald Trump who's responsible. When I hear media pundents talk about, I'm thinking, what world do we live in that? What president in American history has thought it would be advantageous to keep quiet the corruption of his family and himself by granting institutional pardons. When the media is gonna blame Donald Trump for the criminality of Joe Biden and his family, what other president can pardon not just his son, but his brother and his sister and other Biden family members' grandchildren, and then you blame someone else for that instead of looking at it and saying, you know what, the problem here is the criminal behavior, not the pardon. So it's interesting and I would anticipate sometime later today, We've already got full lines. Got to get to them that Donald Trump's going to look at January sixth and say, you know what, enough is enough, Let's end this. But imagine you're the president of the United States. Joe Biden and the alleged criminal misbehavior of congressional leaders on the January sixth committee is so fearful of criminal prosecution that Joe Biden has pardoned the members mainly Democrats and the two Republicans that don't count Kinsingar and Cheney. He's pardoning them for their criminal acts ahead of time. Are you kidding me? And so to say that is Donald Trump's fault is utterly ridiculous, I said, ridiculous. He talked about America's decline is over. I hope we can't continue to live like this, where kids are not educated in public schools. In fact, they're not even in session half the time. The southern border lets in criminals and mentally ill. We have no function the immigration system at all. The American dollars being trashed here and abroad because we borrow a trillion dollars every one hundred days. We can't afford to keep doing this, that American soldiers and sailors at home and abroad feel as if they have to worship at the altar of Dei instead of being the most lethal military power in the world. And so I want to get your reaction. And we have Billy from Harrison, and we have called from Price Hill and Lincoln Heights and many others. And maybe you heard the same thing. The mainstream media heard that somehow Donald Trump is responsible for the pardoning of Joe Biden's corrupt family who got money from all over the world. And it was unreported by the media and unchallenged by the criminal justice system, who went after Donald Trump and actually rated his own residence and threw Malania's underwear all over the floor and took silly ass pictures that somehow it's Donald Trump's fault that Joe Biden's administration went into his home in mar Lago to conduct his silly ass searches that resulted in nothing. I see it differently. It's a new day in America. America's decline is over. He needs to restore the sense of America's greatness in the world by declaring a national emergency on the southern border and more so when I continue, go and take your calls and get your reaction good, bad or indifferent. And if I literally had a tear in my eye during most of this, because it is so dramatic to watch this stuff going on in a positive, uplifting way, I would anticipate the media would not cover it that way at all. They want to smear the guy again before he gets started. It's take short break when we can tell and you we have news, and then your calls at seven four nine, seven thousand pounds, seven hundredth new AD and T and just simply, how about the external revenue service external revenue service to go after foreign governments and individuals overseas who it's literally billions of dollars. How about overhauling the trade system. How about this one. The communist red Chinese have an annual trade surplus with US of one trillion dollars a trillion dollars from China. Other words, they sell us their products, but don't don't let our products into China. And that's true throughout most of the world. You don't see too many American products on the roads in Germany. So German manufacturers can bring their products here, but we can't sell our products there. Does that make sense to you? And when he talked about drill, Baby drill, a new American energy policy that would put the liquid gold under our feet to use to pay off our debt and also to put to work literally tens of thousands of Americans who want to work. And I anticipate that the law fair will stop goes to Democrats did everything in their power to keep this moment from happening, and the media were cheerleaders as the Biden administration viciously and legally assaulted the presence and the person of Donald Trump with all the mug shots and the trials in New York City, and it boomeranged on them. But I have a voice in the back telling me this that the seven battleground states were won by Donald Trump under two percent of the vote. We were this close, this close to having Kamala Harris completely stupid and incompetent, and Governor Tim Waltz's a clown looks like the marshmallow man, in charge of the southern border, in charge of American economic independence, in charge of not overhauling the trade system, in charge of more lawfare against Republicans. Continuing with Dei and more, Today's a good day. When he said we need to plant the American flag on Mars, when he said the Panama Canal is ours, when he said the Golf of Mexico is now the golf of America, and when he said the hostages shall return home. Despots and evildoers around the world are now concerned, and great American patriots like you and I are happy. This was not not nasty and dark. No, it was realistic describing exactly what happened, and it was inspirational. I'm inspired to think once again, America is back. Ronald Reagan is back. Jimmy Carter has been dispatched, and the fools who would take over the federal government and the fools that run the major American cities are now in deep water because a real sheriff is in town. Let's continue with more, and right after the news, we're going to go to your calls from Lincoln Heights from the Gulf of America also known as Price Hill from Harrison from Clark County. We have only two lines open at seven nine, seven pounds seven hundred on your cell, and away we go. Twelve fifty five, the home of Great Americans and Donald Trump I will defend him till the cows come home. On news Radio seven hundred WW fun, which is there's a moment at which the presidential helicopter is brought close by and the Trumps are standing there with the Bidens, and at some point real soon, the Bidens are going to march toward the presidential helicopter and the Trumps will wave goodbye. The Trumps will wave goodbye to the Bidens, and the helicopter will take off, and everyone's going to wave to everybody. It's traditional. I have the outgoing President Joe Biden and doctor Joe Biden to kind of take a lot around Washington, d c. To kind of wave at individuals, and the Trumps are doing it. They're going to stand there were a few seconds away from them walking into the helicopter for the last time. Usha and also a JD. Vanser there also along with Vice President ex Vice President Kamala Harris, et cetera. And this is another one of those things that is happening. I can recall the time that Ford and Betty Ford waved goodbye to Richard Nixon and Pat Nixon as they were resigned in disgrace, and Nixon took off for one final time and also then did a lap around Washington. There also were times when Reagan took over. I can recall that Jimmy Carter and Rosalind his wife got on the helicopter and took off from the grounds of the White House. But this time is going to be They have a helipad they've put outside the US Capitol and looks to be colder than a weld diggers behind with the wind blowing. And this will be the last time, I think for a long time. Uh, these groups will be together. And as I watched the Kamala Harris and her husband Doug are walking to the side, and very soon the Ians are going to walk toward the helicopter and take off for the final trip. They're standing there by himself. And I look forward to the hours ahead because the media coverage of this is going to be ugly. I've seen things like harshly condemned. It was dark, it was radical, it was corrupt. That wasn't the case at all. For those who listened with the idea to find something wrong, they'll find something wrong, but to accurately define what has occurred, a good friend of mine and the legal business sent me the following. So Joe Biden has set up a new model get the presidency by lying about your opponent, shake down foreign governments for millions and millions of dollars in bribes, selling out American foreign policy as Joe Biden did. Then use the legal system and the news media to either impeach and indict your possible next opponent, praying that the American people don't figure it out, and then also indicting Trump's lawyers as advisors, including the Trump chief of staff, bankrupt them all through legal fees. Then, in a final act, when your successor loses the election, Kamala Harris and a final act of piggish behavior, pardon all the crooks, including members of your own family that got them millions of dollars, who participated in your scheme. Talk about a presidential presidential duty, talk about commonalities. No president, this person said, has ever done this kind of thing before. It's beyond embarrassing for the country. That's the way I see it. I'm not sure everyone sees it that way. As I speak, the Bidens are now mounting the steps of this presidential helicopter, and both the Trumps are there, Donald and Milania. Milania, by the way, looks absolutely ravishing and gorgeous, and they're having a final word together as Trump said to Biden that the policies were awful, the policies didn't work. And now Joe Biden is walking up the steps of Helicopter one and the Trumps are standing there. They're backing up to let the whorli, let the blades begin to turn, and for the last time, Joe Biden is going to leave Washington, and the two presidents, by the way, Biden and Trump leaned in and had a brief conversation about something or another. Wouldn't that be I don't know what that was about, But there could not be more objective and realistic discussion of the status of the country left by Joe Biden than you and I just heard. But I doubt that that's the way the media is going to cover it. But you and I don't pay that much attention to the media. You pay attention to me, in which I like. And now Trump's gone back to the steps of the Capitol. He's standing there with jad Vans and Usha and I imagine at some point there'll be a hand will be waived and the helicopter will take off and away we go. That's where we are. Unbelievable. Let's continue with more your reaction. Five, one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. By the way, from maybe the last time in a long time, the Clinton's and the Bushes and the Obama not the Obama's, Obama, the Bidens, and Trump were all together five living or ex presidents, and about a month ago, until December twenty eighth, there were six living our ex presidents, which the first time in history we've had six at the same time. A lot of it has to do with FDR who served almost four terms, et cetera. Now the Trumpsters talking to is to his boys, to his family, and he's going to enter the beast at some moment and go quickly to the Capitol One Arena, which is the home of the Washington hockey team, and there there there's about twenty five thousand people ready for another rally. Then tonight's going to be all the parties all over Washington. My god, this is almost it's impossible what has happened. And I'm so proud of our country for figuring it out. But it was close. He also said in the speech that the Golf of America will take the place of the Golf of Mexico. He wants to plant the American flag on Mars, and he wants to take back the Panama Canal. And then the hostages are being returned. Three so far, thank god, there's three women have been released as ninety nine Palestinian terrorists were released. It's like almost what thirty or forty to one. And as I speak, Helicopter one Marine one is the blades are going and for the last time. Biden is leaving, and Kamala Harris and her husband Doug have taken another vehicle out and they're going to soon be out of Washington, and I would anticipate that at this moment, it's almost impossible to know what Joe Biden and Kamala Harris must feel like. Joe Biden was a very young man when he started in Washington in nineteen seventy two. So here we are, what fifty four to fifty five years later, and he's leaving for the last time. And I hope Joe Biden, by the way, as a person, ask forgiveness for his sins and crimes he committed before God Almighty and live a long, productive, useful life. I don't think it'll be particularly long, and I hope it is goes of his mental and physical state, which is about the worst any presidents ever resigned, ever left office in this terrible physical condition that he finds himself. So all right, let's continue and the line becomes available five one, three, seven, four nine, seven thousand, pound, seven hundred and new eighteen T. Let's take your calls. As the blades are turning. Marine one is lifting off from the US Capitol and Joe Biden and Doctor Joe Biden are inside looking at Washington, UH for the last time from an official presidential conveyance vehicle. Let's continue. Let's go to first of all, UH Salm and Price Hill, the home of Elder High School, Salmon Price Hill. Give me your reaction to what you just heard, and where do we go from here?
Speaker 2: Bill Cunningham, It's been a while since we talked. This is Sam Lands, founder of Affordable, founder of Maslow's Army Homeless Outreach.
Speaker 3: Up.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, I am freaking amped.
Speaker 2: I'm not only inspired on amps, but we have so much to fix here on our own soil.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're throwing billions of dollars everywhere else. Uh you know, no by by you know, taking out the illegal immigrants in this city, We're going to be freeing up affordable housing, which we lack, you know, thousands of units even in our own city. So I mean, there's just there's just so much I want to pick apart with that speech, but I'm I'm amped. I just actually feel like American, you.
Speaker 4: Know, like it's just gonna relief, like oh, you know.
Speaker 2: You know under Trump's last uh you know rain, you know, Maslow's army.
Speaker 4: Was was was a force.
Speaker 1: To be reckoned with out there. I mean, we were we put a face to home us.
Speaker 4: We had lots of support and.
Speaker 2: In the Democrats gone office, you know, we lost thereon Kimmy you On. You know, we unfortunately, you know, my good friend top Or Tuon passed away, you know, and we just comped this.
Speaker 1: Sim The media is going to tell you all day, all night how bad this was. That's somehow it was disrespectful to tell Joe Biden the disaster that he left on the plate of Donald Trump. He literally the world is on fire, California's on fire. We're spending billions of dollars building bridges in Ukraine and in Iraq and can't build a bridge here. It's incredible how we spend money if as if there's a bottomless pit. And now we're thirty six trillion dollars in debt, adding two trillion every year. It's amazing to watch this and I'm thinking, somehow this has got to stop. We can't go. Can you imagine if Kamala Harris was sworn in an ira Ago, where we would be compared to this.
Speaker 2: I mean, we couldn't be any more software than Sharman, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: That's where this country is headed.
Speaker 2: How can you be a great nation, a strong nation when you're so soft? You know, everybody's offended about everything. You know, we need to take take.
Speaker 4: Take care of that.
Speaker 2: I mean when it did the separation of church and state, and say, so many things happened to America, you know since then.
Speaker 4: But this this soft nation.
Speaker 2: We need to be a strong nation. We need to stand up for God, for what's right and what we believe in.
Speaker 4: We need to put our citizens first.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: When we're not doing that, there's a whole less vecteruan. That's that's it's just an oxymoron. It shouldn't even make sense in that same sense. So you know, I really believe that truck is the answer to America.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know that we're going to have more a portable housing. Uh, the economy is going to be booming.
Speaker 2: And how about how about taking that ban off electric cars?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Well you know this morning when I drove in, there was a Tesla behind me, and I thought to myself, if that person, looking at all the facts and information, desired to buy a Tesla, that's on them, not on me. But don't provide a subsidy of seven to ten thousand dollars if you buy a vehicle that the average consumer doesn't want. And let's face it, if the government's got to bribe you to buy a certain car, maybe something's wrong with that. So you paid for it. You paid for that, Sam, You paid as part of your taxes for someone else to make a decision when it came to a car. And if you want to buy a Tesla, and ev I say, have about him, but don't let me pay part of the price, even though they're bribing you.
Speaker 2: With we'll throw several thousand dollars off if you buy one of these cars. Because they're no whatever. Yeah, I mean it's a game. It's a huffle man. So anyways, I actually thought that, you know, with Elon Musk and all the money he's thrown in on this deal, that you know, I wonder like he's stepping on his toes a little bit with this deal.
Speaker 1: But what Trump did was right for the country. I'm sure Elon must doesn't like it. But you know, the media wants to access those two join it to hip. No they or not. Trump's gonna go hard on China, which is where Trump Musca has big investments in, and he's going against the these which is Elon Musk. He's not going hard in let's face it at this point. He's doing what's right for the country and the media can't stand. Let's continue now with Stephen Fort Mitchell and Stephen Fort Mitchell and Angie and Clark County. Steve, what did you hear and how'd you process it?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 6: Doing?
Speaker 1: Today? Will great afternoon to be in America. It's all I can say. I have a tear in my eye from what I heard. I'm so proud of my country.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: That helicopter couldn't lift off soon in the mask feels like just a big old weights be lifted off my shoulder.
Speaker 4: So my question would be, if you're.
Speaker 3: Forgiving your brother and his wife, what did they do to be forgiven for?
Speaker 1: And one might ask the question, how did Joe Biden become a multi millionaire? Where did he get his emilius from? If you got to pardon your brother and your sister and other family members, what are you being pardoned for? If you did nothing wrong? One might ask, he didn't pardon himself. Probably he and Trump's got a deal not to go after Biden the way Biden went after Trump. But don't believe this was some independent council decision of Jack Smith. For don't believe that there was a coordination in Washington on the various indictments against Donald Trump and the lawsuits. A coordination took place, and the head of the snake of that coordination was Joe Biden and Mary Garland. By the way, Mary Garland was not pardon nor was Jack Smith. But the other ones that were parted include Anthony Fauci and all the members of the Biden family. What were they pardoned for? They were pardoned because they participated in a conspiracy to sell in America and to get millions of dollars from foreign powers. That's why we have the policy we have towards Ukraine because Ukraine paid off the bidens. Same thing with communist China. They paid off the bidens, and all of a sudden they have a trillion dollar trade surplus with US. One has to Steve, would you want the government to look into the money's because it can't be a criminal indictment, but civil lawsuits are still available, and I'm thinking, you know what, I like to know how much money the bidens were paid the family members and how come they head to get pardoned? Would you like to know how much they put in their pockets?
Speaker 3: So, yes, but let me ask you this, is there any way of investigating like my Argusts and Garland.
Speaker 4: To find out about these cover ups and all.
Speaker 3: The things they did to keep the GOP for party out what went on?
Speaker 1: Yes, And in fact congressional hearings they can still issue a subpoena and they can't take the fifth anymore. So if you've been pardoned, you cannot stand in front of Congress and say whatever I say may be used against me in a court of law because they've been pardoned. They don't have the availabil ability of taking the fifth and so our civil lawsuits. There were millions of dollars paid to the Biden family, and Joe Biden just admitted to that indirectly by pardoning his family members. Who got the money? Is that a big deal? Am I missing something here? When you bribe the president and his family, they accept the money, and then the head of the head of the family, the big guy, issues a pardon to his family. Doesn't that sound a bit dirty to you?
Speaker 3: It sounds yeah, And that is you know they're gonna get.
Speaker 4: Away with it.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: You know, I would I I would think so. It's amazing. The political revival of Donald Trump is similar to when Jesus Christ rose at Lazarus from the dead. The odds of him coming back to the presidency, winning the popular vote and winning all the battle round states after what the Democrats put him through, it's Lazarus like we got a run. I thank you, thank you for Fort Mitchell.
Speaker 4: Yeh.
Speaker 1: By the way, Fort Mitchell is a great pizza parlor. There all let's continue with more and as I speak, another rallies going on in the Reagan office building in which Cincinnati and JD. Vance is giving an introduction to Donald Trump and he's going to speak there. He's going to be partying all night long. But that Donald doesn't drink. And if you're a great American, don't drink, don't smoke, don't ink your body up and do what's right. Follow the American way of life, which is not to be on government helper assistance, is to get to work. And I have a sense right now America wants to get to work. All let's continue with more. We've got news that the student's report next, and so much more. And the helicopter has left the airspace. I'm sure they landed at Andrews and the Biden's going to get a jet home to his multi million dollar mansion that on the coast of Delaware on the Atlantic Ocean, that someone paid for other than Joe Biden. He partoned his entire family because a criminal activity conducted as conspiracy members among the Biden family. How did Joe Biden get his millions? How did his brother Jim become a multi millionaire, How did his sister Valerie become rich? How did all that happen? They had nothing to pedal except influence. And they did it and looks like they got away with it. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred. Wow, it would suck if I was in a I Donald John Trump, do solemnly swear I.
Speaker 7: Donald John Trump, do solemnly.
Speaker 1: Swear that I will faithfully execute that.
Speaker 7: I will faithfully execute.
Speaker 1: The office of President of the United States.
Speaker 8: The office of President of the United States.
Speaker 1: And will, to the best of my ability.
Speaker 7: And will, to the best of my ability.
Speaker 9: Preserve, protect, and defend the zero, protect and defend.
Speaker 1: The Constitution of the United States, the Constitution of the United States. So help me, God, So help me God.
Speaker 10: Congratulations, Pacify, Hello, quiet, and I'm brought Cathley.
Speaker 1: And this was not recorded at the time, but when that event occurred, the Trump sturn leaned over to the Chief Justice John Robertson said, do you have a pen? I got some orders to sign. Let's get to work. All I can say segment And they're like a different feeling, don't you have a different feeling? Happy? I'm glad. Yes, Rocky Boyman's on X And where is he? He's probably jumping up in his living room. Yes, yes, he probably painted himself red, white and blue, yes, and then today it's going to be green and gold. We'll see about that. He's going to be very sad. One me. Ohio State guys, they're gonna kick ass bingo tonight. Although I want Notre Dame to win, my heart says Notre Dame. My head's got no.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: High State is not part of my home state because of the Bearcats. They wouldn't play the Bearcats for fifty years they will they didn't play them. I'll never forget Jerry Lucas and that crew beaten by Tom Thacker. Remember that, and Tony Yates, remember that? And Paul Hoag. I don't forget those things. They disrespected the Bearcats. So I'm not a fan of Ohio State. Will he the stood reporters of pro service of your local teme Star. He didn't get air conditioning dealers Tamstar quality you can feel in Cincinnati, Coach schmid hegan cooling five one three five three one sixty nine hundred spot. How about it? How bet you better? You better get temp Star immediately, if not sooner. Now, Oh, it's like zero right, I think it was like six or seven out, Gonna be a minus twenty in the willing wind chill factor. BEng Bengals update. Yes, give me a Bengals I'm Bengal's update, brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco, and Party Town where they have your thirst covered. Yes, with an incredible selection of non alcoholic beers and wines at thirteen convenient northern Northern Kentucky locations Good Spirits and Party Town. The Bengals finally hiring some assistant coaches today. Not nothing from the defensive busy tonight. He's a little busy coming up here in about four hours. Let's see. The Bengals have hired Scott Peters as offensive line coach. Michael McCarty. McCarthy is there as offensive assistant offensive line coach. Both come to the Bengals from the New England Patriots dead last night. Did the referees give the game to Kansas City and would not let Houston win? Yes, because everybody wanted I didn't want. I wanted Houston to win and did somehow Lamar Jackson once again, I think with a better team. I'll make a golfing analogy for you segment. If you win many many golf tournaments on the tour, but don't win a major. Are you still a great golfer? Don't you have to win a major? I would say, how good Lamar Jackson Is said yes, I mean he's good during the regular season, but he can't win a big one. And then Mark Andrews, how about that twice fumbled and then dropped seg You would have caught that ball to two point when well, you caught that, I would have think so I would have cut it. Yes, thank you, Jamar. Chase Trey Hendrickson have been voted All NFL by the Pro Football Writers' Association of America. By the way, Trey Hendrickson is coming to Deer Park to raise money that's right for the players in Pride on Saturday, February the fifteenth, Montgomery. And in Montgomery, there's only two tables available. The sack master of the National Football League. He wants to raise money for Deer Park, just like Roger Staubach and Tony Perez and Luke Keithley. They all and also Mike Eruzione, they all come to Deer Park to raise money for the Wildcats. We're gonna raise fifty thousand dollars pay off all the sports teams by investitures and money they're going to spend and I want to thank Trey Hendrickson for doing that also, Willy. Of course, Sunday is Championships Sunday in the National Football League, Washington at Philadelphia. Who do you like there at three o'clock? You know what, the way the commander's playing, I wouldn't put it past them. By the way the weather's gonna be. You talking about taking out Detroit, that's right, they took him out and thirty and then Buffalo at Kansas City. I don't like either one, but you know what, go Bills. I want the Bills Wisconsas City being in I'm with Scott Sloan on this one. I want the Bills to win because I've had it with Taytay and also Shay Shay and Caitlin Clark was there yesterday and I don't want to who's she dating on the team, I don't know, but I still have respect for Caitlyn Clark. But as far as Uh, as far as Tatay, I've had enough up to hear two. I want the Buffalo Bills to win Ohio State Notre Dame tonight. As we said, Willie in a championship game in the at L six thirty right here on seven hundred WLW. Huge victory for Xavier Saturday on the road at number seven Marquette by the way, say look to hear right, there's the Biden's getting on air Force six to take off. They got to pay for this now that he's no longer president. Let me tell you a little story I told you off there about Harry S.
Speaker 5: Draven.
Speaker 1: They're waving goodbye. He didn't stumble. He didn't. He's got two more steps to go? Is he gonna fall down? And he made it up two steps. Oh, there we go. When your friend Dyke Dwight D. Eisenhower took over the presidency in January of nineteen fifty three. Yes, there was no procedure to get Harry S. Truman back to Missouri. Okay, so it's a quickie square swearing in what he didn't exist. He took a cab, one of his aides hailed down a cab, the cash cab, and took Ben Bailey to the airport. No, not to the airport. Oh to the train station. Okay, not the Yellowstone train station. Right, And there was a train leaving from Washington back to Independence, Missouri. That was going to take a day and a half. There was no pension, there was no assistance. So Bess and Harry S. Truman get on the train, takes a day and a half to get back to Missouri. They get off the train and they live in Bess's mother's house. Harry S Truman, how times have changed just a little. Let's see huge victories. I said for Xavier Saturday at Marquette more than night on the Sean Miller Show at seven fifty five KRC, the home of Dale Donovan. The AP Top twenty five is out in college basketball, Auburn unanimous number one, Duke two, Kentucky down a spot to ninth, Perdue eleventh, Pat Kelcey Losville Cardinals. I like them twenty fifth. I like Pat Kelsey, Cincinnati's thirty fourth. Now Xavier has two games, the next two games against rated teams in the AP. They can tell now how good they are. They just beat Marquette, right fifty seven, They got number twenty Saint John's in New York City and then Yukon comes to town this Saturday. Got a text there from Rob Sanders, I will take Taytay and the Chiefs over your bills for dinner at Walt's hitching post.
Speaker 8: Book.
Speaker 1: I'll take that bookt Yeah, me too, take that. I'll go with you. I don't know if they can afford you. Oh, let's break well, it says, hey, if he if he sends you a note, I'm with you. There's the note from the prosecutor. Okay, got a call. Well, he's leaving on the seven forty seven to go to California. Not exactly a train, and they did. They did not have any berth on the train. They had to sit in two hard seats. This is Harriets Truman and best An. He go by train to California, Amtrak leading that way right now. We treat him differently than they used to. Simply he did not have a way home to Missouri from Washington. This is a great president, Harry S. Truman, and it would say, see, you wouldn't want to be you. Red's Update. The Red's Caravan resumes Wednesday night. We'll heave with a stop in beautiful Wilmington at the Roberts Center, owned by RNL Carriers. That event begins at six thirty. Bret Suitor and also Andrew Abbott or among the Reds that'll be there. Segment. Is the Reds caravan coming by next to the Thursday? This Thursday, you're coming here? They're going to be here? Yeah, what do you mean here? Well, some of the part of the Red's caravans coming here to the station at the time Thursday? What time next Thursday? I'll have to look it up. This Thursday Thursday. I think the Cowboys part of it. I think there's a few other ones. Are they going to be on with me? Is that the plan? I have no idea, and I can't remember what time they're coming, So at eleven thirty am to twelve thirty an hour? Oh, I think you ought to get him in here and maybe interview them. They got the guts. Who's going to be here? I don't know. I can't remember. I don't have it in front of me. Well, better get it in front of you. FC Cincinnati begins spring training today. What not here but in Clearwater, Florida. What about Acosta the Orange and Blues first preseason match? What about as Friday v CF Montreal? What about Acosta? Not Jim Acosta, but rather Luciano. Is that his name, Luco Acosta? Luccio's with him? I guess they're not hearing. What is it winter training? Is that what they call it? Well, they got they start training today for the season that starts next month. The first game is in February. Yeah, and they play until d They might they might be. Their season is as long as Nascar. I think it's longer. Unbelievable, Andy Mack and hockey today they're just under way Willie in the first period, EHL Action Toledo and the Cyclones downtown. But Joe Biden is now taking off from Andrews to go to one of his multi million dollar estates. By the way, what did Joe Biden do to become a millionaire? What did Jim Biddy part in his own family today? What are they a bunch of crooks? Correct? Oh, correct, his brother Hunter, brothers, sister the other. But what is it like like a crime syndicate or something. Liz Cheney got a pardon and Founci got a pardon. What he do? All he did was Stella's to wear a mask and everything was going to go nuts nothing. He lied to us about the origins of COVID nineteen, lied about the masks. He basically lied his way to the top. Now he gets a pardon and then at General got one too, Mark Miller. Everybody scared of death. He's gonna what did he do? Why why didn't Trump like him? He lies? He lie lied. Mark Milly, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, is a liar. I can't believe he's he's taking the seven forty seven to California, right, and that thing has to come all the way back, all the way back with nobody on it, nobody on it, And the fact is that's America right there. Eisenhower thought about an energy crisis there right there. Eisenhower could have given U, the Great Harry Truman a plane to take, but Eisenhower would not do it. So I had to take a train instead of a plane, and had no pension, no money. Why do I guarantee you one thing? If that's what way it was today, Trump would have said, Joe, Joe, get that thumb out, babyb you ober, you're you're hitchhiking the California uber. And I didn't see a lot of warmth on the presidential stage. Did you feel any warmth coming off that I'm not on that side. No. Bush Clinton looked like it was sleep. Well, we'll see what I second I want to hear from more of the American people. Oh that's good. We got Billy and Angie coming up first. And also, Willy, congrats the Middletown zone. JD Vance. JD jd Vance is the man. He's a heartbeat home of the middies. For this to continue long enough, it can't be a one term president. Jd Vance has to win four years from now. See what Apple going for another eight years? Then America can change for the better. Segment. Get me out of the student's report, please, Willy and Honnor of a new day in America is Donald J. Trump is the forty seventh President of the United States. The long national nightmare is over. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 7: The United States will once again consider itself a growing nation, one that increases our wealth, expands our territory, builds our cities, raises our expectationations, and carries our flag into new and beautiful horizons. And we will pursue our manifest destiny into the stars, launching American astronauts to plant the stars and stripes on the planet Mars.
Speaker 1: SEGM. We're going to Mars. Would you go? Why not? Plus the Panama Canal will be the American Canal plus. Now you know he's costing a lot of people a lot of money all of a sudden. Now they've got to reprint all those maps. If it's not the Mexico, it's a Gulf of America. I would call it the best. Why don't we call CVG Trump International Airport? Can Rob Sanders get that done? Trump International Airport? I don't know, he's going to owe your dinner here after tomorrow. It's called tip Trump International Airport CBG TIA write that down segment. All right, well what about it? The one leaves and one's going. Now Biden is lining up on the there's about four people on that seven forty seven all the way with Ted gonna drop off, Kamala come back. Oh so she's on there too. I believe she's on the drop her off. Oh boy, that I bet you her and Jill are having a having a great time. Oh who likes who among that group? Nobody likes any of that and that set what's his name? Am Off? Yeah, Doug m Off. Yeah, he looks like a clown. He is a clown. But the Capitol cake, Yeah he's a clown. I didn't go back to the nanny. Well, let's continue in your calls and your reaction to what you just heard. As we continue, Uh, Billy will be first, and Angie from Clark County. And we have three lines open now seven four nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundred the new EIGHTE and T Bill cunning into the Great American live with you every day at your home of the Reds, the Bengals, and Joseph Chevrolet News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: The recent wildfires, that revenue, you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's a great American. I love this and I love hearing about Debbie Hayes, the CEO of Christ Hospital. She was raised in Dylonvale, so called part of Sycamore Township up against Deer Park as I was, as my wife, Penelope RD. Cunningham was. She went to Mount Notre Dame High School, as my wife went to mounta Notre Dame High School. Debbie Hayes went to Saint Savior Grade School which is now closed and Deer Park. As I went to to school, there is Saint Savior. The best education I received was in the first eight years of education from the Sisters of Charity, including Sister Monica Anne rest in peace, and Sister Mary Thomas By she rest in peace, and Sister Charlotte Marie. No one got out of line. Everyone behaved, and it was a great education for the fundamentals of American life, patriots, and we began every day with the star spangled banner. We understood about Catholicism, and every report card was handed out to us by a Roman Catholic priest, whether a smile or with a chagrin. And I loved my education at Saints Save Your Grade School, and of course Muller High School for one year than Deer Park High School for three and I loved it. But ce Debbie Hayes, who began. I won't say at the bottom, because after all, Dylan Vale wasn't exactly the bottom. But she worked hard, she worked smart, and now she's the CEO of christ Hospital, controlling hundreds of millions of dollars and the healthcare of thousands, including doctor Dean Carriacus and all those doctor Ann Sweeney and those that Christ's Hospital will saved some money lives. But Debbie Hayes, congratulations on the life that you've led. Let's go back to the calls and if the line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, your reaction to today's events. Let's go to Billy and Harrison, the home of the Wildcats, then Angie and Clark County, and calls from Dayton and Amelia, Florida, and all places in between. Billy and Harrison. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham showing Billy. Thanks for your patience, your reaction to what happened today. If anything, Oh, Billy, yes, sir.
Speaker 11: This is Billy Waller from Harrison, Ohio. I worked with laying painting for third three years till I've been in Union. I've never seen I've never seen Billy.
Speaker 5: Too many illegals.
Speaker 4: On job site.
Speaker 1: Now, what's happening?
Speaker 5: It is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: What's happening recently? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Sir? I got outside now, Dave. I mean my my younger days in the Union. I worked with painting at Saints Painting back in the old days. I tell again my Billy Waller Kaan Waller's my wife. I love her, Dailly and Billy Scott Mike to say, I love all you guys. Billy, you I get trouble at work that I listened to you. Billy you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: If you get in trouble at work for listening to me, you send me a send me an email, and I'll call your boss and tell your boss to give you a pen. You're doing what is patriotically required. It makes you a better America and a better person to listen to me. They've met Billing.
Speaker 5: Hey, Bill, you are my idol. I worked many times up there at Kingwood Towers where you guys are located.
Speaker 4: On the where you guys are located.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I worked many times in that building, many many.
Speaker 4: Times in that building for for for due construction.
Speaker 5: When that building Billy, Yes, but Billy, back in my younger days, there was there.
Speaker 4: Was no legals, what's whoever on job site building.
Speaker 5: Now you see them Bill to come in left and right. None. They don't speak English, none, none of them. I mean they're they're they're going, they're they're they're distirring the stuff around. They don't care about god sites. I mean, they just come ahead and do their job and they get the heck out of there. They don't care if they if they uh hurt the walls they were paying.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Basically, they're just build.
Speaker 5: They're just you're just not qualified to be you know what I mean, it should be out there representing America. It's just it's just it's just it's just unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Billy, here's the question for you. Do you have do have a sense their hair legally or are they hair illegally? What is your sense?
Speaker 4: Bill?
Speaker 5: I My sense is they're here legally.
Speaker 11: They are really here on legal And they don't build, not one of tulkinglish, not one of tulkingly built.
Speaker 4: And basically I try.
Speaker 5: To talk to them, but they just don't have staked English. They just don't know speak English. I'm just sorry. I don't understand why fighter let all these all these people in take American people. And in the four years my wife when Trunk was, When Trunk was, we had beautiful house in Harrison.
Speaker 4: Sure, okay, well we lost it.
Speaker 5: Okay, they seeking Biden to Brow we had one heck of a time getting another house built.
Speaker 1: Well, Billy, it's more difficult. I thank you for calling in. You have a lovely wife, and hopefully the next four years will be a lot better than the last four years. But thanks for listening. I encourage you to do more of it. Let's go to Angie and Clark County than Larry and Loveland and thousands of others in Angie and Clark County. Give me a full report, Angie h Bill.
Speaker 12: I love your show. I really get a listen.
Speaker 4: But since it's a.
Speaker 1: Holiday and a great day, we have.
Speaker 12: A new president. I'm just so thrilled and hopefully it'll be a great beginning for everybody. I don't like sporting, you know what I mean, along party lines and stuff like that, and I want the best for everyone, and I think most people in America do. Sure, that's that's what I believe. Maybe that's too Pollyana, but anyway, I loved what the Rabbi said when he said, let's inspire to tear progress with purpose, truth and virtue, and hopefully, you know, we can stand behind that. Now, you had mentioned something earlier about the IRS and all of these things, and I was thinking, well, you know, there was a lot of government and NGO involvement in this corruption or whatever. You know, the earned the obviously way inflated income of a lot of our politicians and participants in those types of things. If they would use the tax law, just think of this in a logical manner. It won't take long five O, C, threes and fours. If they used the tax law and looked at lobbying interests which are only allowed I believe that that's twenty twenty percent tops to involve themselves. They could go after every single one of these politicians in goos and participants. We can leave at the wide open range. But and they could look at the books, look at the money. There's always a money trail, and enforce the laws in the books. And it would be that simple.
Speaker 1: And also the best thing, Angie, you bring up a great point that the external revenue service, it is estimated by investors Business daily. Something I read every day that there is approximately two trillion dollars in uncollected moneys owed to America overseas. Two trillion dollars is owed to us and we don't collect it. They don't anticipate it. Two trillion, two trillion dollars is owed to us. Now, to give you some idea what two trillion dollars is. If you would take the cost every year of Medicare, Medicaid, social security, interest on the national debt, and the cost of the military. Put all that together, that is five hundred billion dollars less than two trillion dollars. So basically what I'm saying is that you know, the External Revenue Service needs to go to foreign countries, foreign lands that owe us money and actually collect from them or have them a cost if they don't pay before you come to us for money. Go to Lithuania, go to Germany, go to Argentina, go to South Korea. They owe us two trillion dollars and it grows every month, it gets bigger. That's a great part. We got to run, Angie, but thank you for calling. The External Revenue Service needs to happen. Great call. Let's go to Larry and Loveland, then Jim and Amelia. If you have comments of today's activities five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand and Larry and Loveland the home of the Tigers. Larry, give me a full report.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thanks, Belly. I want listen to your show every day and love it. One of the comment on two things number one, my wife thinks she wants to went to kindergarten with you at Deer Park Kindergarten School.
Speaker 1: I did for a couple of years before the first gradest Sands Savior. I went to Amity School which is on Goalworth Road. I remember my mother, my dearly departed lovely mother, wanting me to get speak speech lessons and also dancing lessons, and she said, you know, I had a speech impediment. I stuttered a lot, and uh so I had to and that I thought. And then I hadn't learned how to dance. And my mom told me, Billy, if you don't know how to dance, you're never going to get a girl. And I said, okay, Mom, I'll learn how to dance. And so I larry that could be true.
Speaker 4: That's that's great.
Speaker 6: With regard to the speech today, I thought.
Speaker 4: It was wonderful.
Speaker 6: Yeah, nothing better to see Joe Biden slide down in his chair. For the first ten minutes, Trump just ticked off all of the things that he was doing wrong, which was great. And then he kept looking at his watch, you know, the whole time, and it was like, this is typical Biden, right.
Speaker 1: Well, he's looking at it. How about when the coffins came off the plane in Dover Air Force Base, thirteen proud American soldiers who gave their life for this country. It was delayed for forty five minutes. According to New York Times. It must be true Joe Biden was taking a nap and he did not want to be disturbed when he was napping during the middle of the day, and then when he finally got there late, he then was looking at his watch constantly because he was busy and a hard time physically standing for like forty minutes. You pull that together and we got problems. And I wish the guy have lives a long life. He makes Jimmy Carter look like a good president. And Jimmy Carter, the rest of his soul was a was a good man after he left the presidency, but while as the president, Jimmy Carter was terrible. And Joe Biden is going to be like a sewer drip between the two magnificent bridges of the Trump presidencies. Four years of Trump a sewer drip, and then four years of Trump and then four to eight years of JD. Vance. And one thing we need here, Larry, is not four years. We need eight to twelve years to change America for the better. And that's why JD. Vance got to get He has to be elected in four years from Cincinnati. And thank you for unbeli well, Larry I'd like to sure, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Other comment I'd like to like to make is the how can the Democrats talking the Democrats complain about the cabinet that Trumps put together when we had the Secretary and Navy with a ponytail.
Speaker 1: He thought he was a man.
Speaker 4: I guess he was a woman, but I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Talking about about Levine and uh.
Speaker 6: He checked all the boxes.
Speaker 1: I don't want boxes checked. I want competency, Larry. We come from the generation where merit counts, and gender, race, the kind of sex you enjoy counts for nothing that's in the bedroom. I want people that are accomplished. If they're all black, all gay, all white, all Native American, I don't care. Applied for the job and the best person gets it. And we got to get back to that idea, and we don't. I hope we can say. You know, Colin Powell said it fifteen twenty years ago that the US military is the most racially non conscious part of the American government. He said, I'm a black guy from Jamaica, and I'm the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs the Staff, and I'm a Secretary of State. And Colin Pali said race should count for nothing, but now in much of the world, race counts for everything. You can't get a job. In fact, Michelle Obama would not attend because she didn't like Trump at all. She loves Donald Trump and Milania. She also didn't see enough black faces, or Hispanic faces or gay faces. Well, the Secretary of the Treasury is a gay guy, and I wish him well. I mean he's his husband was behind him. This guy's a Trump supporter, sharp as can be. And I went merit to Trump race. I went merit to trust to Trump. Hate to use the word Trump, but I love using it lesbian. If you're a lesbian, that's fine, do what you gotta do, but damn it, do your job. And that's kind of the way it is. Larry, thanks for your call, and that's why I support our sheriff Charmaine McGuffey. She's a self professed and avowed she's a lesbian person. But she started as a correction officer in the lockup and after thirty years she held every position in the criminal justice system the Sheriff's department. Charmaine went from a CEO to a corporal years, to a sergeant for years, lieutenant for years, a captain for years, a commander for years, and now she's the sheriff, not because of her sexual orientation, but because of her competency. And she ran for the office and is one and one and one again because people understand that. And when Simon Lees endorses Charmaine McGuffey, and Simon Leees knows everything there is to know about law enforcement, that's a perfect example as how merit counts more than anything, and that is Sheriff Charmaine McGuffey. And I'm proud to call her friend. Let's continue with more, many more. On hold, we'll get to you if a line becomes available. Five pine three seven four nine, seven thousand pound seven hundred and the new AT and T one other talk about money, about the external revenue service not collecting money. How about one trillion dollars is the number every year that China has a trade surplus with us. In other words, they sell us a trillion dollars of their products every year, and we sell little or no products back to them, creating a trillion dollars in surplus. They have our dollars over there. They can crash our value of our dollars in a moment's notice. You can't deal with this country unfairly, then anticipate we will deal with you fairly. Not too many American products are in Germany, for example, or Austria, or Russia, or Poland or Romania, Yugoslavia. No, it doesn't work that way. They sell their products here, but we're not permitted to sell our products there. Does not have to stop at some point. That's why there's so many jobs not created, because the manufacturing process is somewhere other than here. And there's a huge, gigantic, ginormous, as my grandson would say, a ginormous electric battery factory that Chinese are erecting right now in Mexico to flood our market with EV's. If you want to buy an evy, buy an ev but do not allow Chinese manufacturers in Mexico to sell their products here. If we can't sell our products there, and maybe the US military will be used to go after the drug car tells be goes when the President declares a national emergency on the southern border, that gives them unspeakable powers to confront the enemies of this nation. And believe me, there's many. Let's continue with more proud to be on this holiday Martin Luther King Junior Day, who said, I want to be judged not by the color of my skin, but by the content of my character. That's what King said, and that's what Donald Trump is saying. Two twenty five Homi your Reds and Bengals News Radio seven hundred WW.
Speaker 13: Just raise your right hand and repeat after me, I James David Vance, to solemnly swear.
Speaker 8: Hi, James David Advance, do solemnly swear.
Speaker 13: That I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States.
Speaker 8: That I will support and defend the Constitution of the United.
Speaker 13: States against all enemies foreign and domestic.
Speaker 8: Against all enemies foreign and domestic.
Speaker 13: That I will bear true faith, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, and allegiance to the same. That I take this obligation freely.
Speaker 8: That I take this obligation freely.
Speaker 13: Without any mental reservation.
Speaker 8: Without any mental reservation.
Speaker 13: Or a purpose of evasion or purpose of evasion, And that I will well and faithfully discharge, And that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office, the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
Speaker 8: On which I'm about to enter.
Speaker 13: So help me, God, So help me, God. Congratulations mister Bristres.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 14: Quiet broadcasting, God, Rock, are you okay?
Speaker 1: Hit the music? This is to Joe Bis is what the Ohio state people are gonna say Notre Dame tonight. We'll get to that second. Play the music. We're celebrating a little bit here, Kenneth Sorry so little Halleluia by Leonard Cohen.
Speaker 15: It would be good too, talking about Ted Kennedy. There he made me smile to it.
Speaker 1: I had a tear of mind for the post. It was emotional good stuff. This guy named Chris, Chris, mom Paz husband. There was so many of them. It was fantastic. Hit the post, Hit the post right there, Rock, How do you feel today? You got this, you got.
Speaker 9: Notre Dame and oh my god, let me tell you all of you, both of you something. If Notre Dame should win tonight, I'm not just looking out. I'm so complete, like the greatest stay out.
Speaker 1: About the rest of the week. Yes, Trump, Yes, he makes me live. You would meet both are out. He makes it alive. January the twentieth, Now we're in. He's got presidential level protection plus Notre Dame. Oh my god, no one will be safe ever. That'd be like deer Park going undefitted, untitled, score on and winning the state title in basketball. How many teams have won twenty nine in a row and we're un scored upon. Not many, deer Park. Look at that thing. That thing needs some high. So how do you feel right now? Rock emotional? Man? Great if you feel like we're back, right, We're back. Good Country's back. Yes, the military is going to have more enlistments. Now, the cops is going to be respected. Southern border shut down, You're gonna have same policies in the Middle East. Drill, baby, drill, thousands of guys get there.
Speaker 9: I'm brother though, because as he was, first of all, just right in front of goblets to corrupt the establishment.
Speaker 1: We're going to reverse the betrayal. Just boom, boom boom, corrupt establishment. How about the president giving pardons to his family.
Speaker 9: Member fifteen minutes Willie before he was inaugurated. I don't even think Trump had had a chance to know because he was already in the stage and going through the deal.
Speaker 1: That's his brother, his sister, grandchildren, Hunter Biden, everyone but Joe Biden himself. Because they took money from foreign sources to change American foreign policy. Now, your friend, what's your name?
Speaker 9: Joy Reid said that preemptive pardons are admission of guilt.
Speaker 1: She said that long ago, not now, No, No, of course not no. It's defending against Trump. So Trump calls the pardons, right, Yeah, Trump's start, there's his fault. Then you work backwards, Charles Reed. Tonight, is she going to say, yep? That means Jim Biden, Valerie Biden, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden. How did Joe Biden get all of his money?
Speaker 4: Rock?
Speaker 1: Do you know how became a millionaire?
Speaker 9: Usually to become a millionaire, you got to be exceptional at something. You better than that guy and that guy and kind of that guy. What is Joe Biden, Biden's family, his brother, his sons, what are they exceptional?
Speaker 1: Influence peddling, taking bribes? They're exceptional. That's why they took took the part, because they took bribes. By the way, what Trump's fault?
Speaker 9: When when Trump's giving speech he said, We're gonna declare a national emergency in the southern border. We're going to fleet record inflation. We're gonna drill, baby, drill. How could you be against that?
Speaker 1: How about they against that criminal aliens seven hundred thousand are in the country. How can you be against that? We don't want to depart criminal aliens. I just hope what that the people that maybe weren't on board with him and don't like the man. Can you maybe give the policies a chance?
Speaker 9: Because I didn't hear anything said today that would make America or Americans worse. Can you just give it a chance and not cut off your nose despite your face, and just just let it, let it ride a little bit. See what ride a little bit you would.
Speaker 1: Better at. He survived two assassination attempts, mostly peaceful assassination attempts, please, Joey Ree said they were most mostly peaceful piece except for the bluff that mean try were mostly peaceful, okay, mostly peaceful wars mostly peaceful. Oh okay, say give me some sports. The rock is on a roll. Well, they the stood reporters of proud service, every local temp star heating in their kids dealers, tame star quality, even fielders. Cincinnati called Sheldon Braun and Braun heating at five one, three, yes, three eight, five seventy seven sixty five sports. Yes, thank you, Roxy Bengals up. They brought to you by good Spirits winded to back on party Town with thirteen locate convenient locations in northern Kentucky. Bengals today hiring Scott Peters offensive line coach, of Michael McCarthy as assistant offensive line coach. Both were with the New England Patriots last season. Your reaction rock never heard of them? Scott Peterson. That's the guy who go to his wife a while back, right, Scott Peter Peter, Scott Peter Peters, No excuse me, he killed his son. He's from New England. Sounds like a good Washington and Philadelphia title game Sunday three o'clock. Do you like their rock reds Dare you sorry? D? I's done Washington Redskins yea. In the Miami Redskins. Can you say Miami Redskins? We can now with Trump, we can do its Golf of America? How much is that? And we're going to Mars? All said, how about CBG becoming Trump International Airport?
Speaker 6: Call?
Speaker 9: Rob Sanders, can you get it done? It would probably make more sense. Waiting mail god willing jd Vance will continue. He's from Oh you can get to Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Northern can tell you know a little bit more.
Speaker 7: A short time from now, we are going to be changing the name.
Speaker 1: Of the Gulf of Mexico through the Gulf of America, and we will restore the name of a great president McKinley. Yeah, McKinley belongs somehow. That was disrespectful McKinley, who, by the way, was murdered and t R took over in nineteen oh one. Man, you might recall that. And unfortunately McKinley did not survive his wound like Trump did. And you don't wound the king. If you wound the king, the king comes back. You're ready get you got a problem segment, And they wounded the king. By the way, Mulaney is OUTVID today. It was total retribution. She looked like the baroness. He's ready to just you raided my house. You went through all my stuff, went through my underwear. It's women don't like that. It's on women don't like that. I like the looks sake, that's calm down, respect the look. You'll be in the joint. Calm down. I'll just wait if I win.
Speaker 5: I win.
Speaker 1: Tonight. College football tonight in the atl National Championship on the line the Ohio State Buckeyes v. The Notre Dame Fighting Irish at six point thirty right here on seven hundred W al So an interview this morning with Ryan Day and also Marcus Freeman together and they remarked that each of our teams hit the bottom, can't go any lower. After the Michigan game, Ohis State was done. After Northern Illinois took a part the Fighting Irish in South Bend. The second game, Notre Dame was done. Some in this room segment went after the rock because a Notre Dame losing the NIU, why did you do that?
Speaker 9: As him, They hadn't even the game, hadn't even gone to all Zeros. I was pulling into the Atlanta airport to fly back home. I just called a game at Georgia and hadn't even gone all Zeros yet. And I get a text from that guy right there about the loss. Correct n IU forever, But they would march, they didn't. I say it, no, that's not how are they're going to have a winning record? That they're going to have a winning record this year? But when they beat Texas at that point, would anybody have believed they would go this far? That Freeman would get a five year extension. No, they'd be in the national chance.
Speaker 1: Like you said, this is again an example where a guy doesn't have head coaching experience.
Speaker 9: And that's what you said, and I defended, and that's not how it went down. But I said this has been saying the sole week I got the tape. If it wasn't for Ohio State losing the Michigan I'm not sure they're in this game. If it wasn't for Notre Dame losing, and I I'm not sure they're in this game. Sometimes you got to hit rock bottom to figure yourself out a little bit, circle the wagons, all the cliches, right, kind of like those without those moments, they're probably not in this game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when when you first started doing legal advice, do you think you would be a two time, two times award winner Marconi? I was at the bottom national national talk show host no. Number one in the nation. No, I didn't say, there you go. I say this rock on this Saturday after Thanksgiving and when I went to Triple Zero's in the Horseshoe. If somebody had said to you, I'll tell you what rock for the national title. Notre Dame was going to play Ohio State, you would have said, wow, if somebody had said you Trump's going to win the presidency when he's sitting in that filthy thirty New York City courtroom with that idiotic judge and Briggs, would you have said, you know what, Trump's going to win the presidents No, But it's usually the worst moments in life that that define you, in shape you and allow these great moments to happen without those without everybody going after Trump and doing it.
Speaker 9: Is this much of a great feeling right now? If is Trump back on top, I don't know. Think about the road not taken.
Speaker 1: If Jack Smith was appointed a year earlier then he was and Mary Garland dragged his feet, this is how they attacked him, and this would have gone a trial in front of a Washington d c. Oh, he's convicted, it goes to the appellate process that takes three to five years. Would he be elected president if he's convicted in federal court and sent to ten years in prison? This guy was facing They wanted to put him in prison and sing, sing for ten years, and the likely would have done it. What if she revoked the bond? Is a private citizen. It's on appeal, takes three to five years, and that judge Schalkin locks him up. Now, now where are we biden for four more?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It would have been banned. I told my son it would have been bad.
Speaker 9: As we're watching it said, that is the model of resilience and sheer willed. I mean all the times they attacked him, literally shotting, mostly peacefully, sick, a peaceful gun, shooking. The court raided his house, took all of that in. That is the model of what you got to have in life, if you want to make.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of Simon Kenton. Reminds me of the Frontier Heerman. Look what they faced and what they overcame. How about the boys that on d Day, what they overcame? How about the soldiers and the Battle of the Bulge. Think about That's the American way. That guy back from Pearl Harbor, that guy represents, you know, that guy represents the hope of America.
Speaker 9: Opening line for a speech was the golden age of America begins right now.
Speaker 1: Let's hope that's true. And then just then, but just kept coming up against the JB and K H. Tamala Harris. What if she got up and walked out? Wouldn't that have been something? The one that I mean it is just so crint is Hillary. She had to do this not once but twice. Sit there. Michelle Obama said, no, maybe not Rock Woods on the Big Show today.
Speaker 9: If anything, so A is not here today. But Jason Williams is we're wall to wall three to six pm.
Speaker 1: Election.
Speaker 9: We got Macmaryanni right out of the gates, talk about what is the new presidency of Trump?
Speaker 11: Mean.
Speaker 9: We have Sherry Coolidge live from d C. I like to give us the tune of what's going on down there. We have David Nivin at four o'clock we got Town with Boston's and presidential story.
Speaker 1: And at five or pack you got it at all?
Speaker 5: David.
Speaker 1: He was good in Guns of Navarone. He was one of hellas Polyscide guy from UC very good. Different guy. Is this same actor in the nineteen fifties?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Same all Rock? Thank you say give me out of the stud's report please, will He had an honor a nude A new day in America? Did you say nude? No new day? Didn't he say nude? It's a new day? I said, new News, a new day in America. You said nude. Shut up? Maybe we are. How do the listeners know? We aren't believe me.
Speaker 4: We're not.
Speaker 1: An honor of the forty seventh President of the United States, Donald John Trump. I've been naked with you once and that was enough. We leave you with the immortal words of the stud report. Alright, boys, let's get up here. We are by the way, said my son.
Speaker 9: My middle son is six, and he's he's abscond with Indian right, like like we all do like when we're young. So he sees that that last night with Trump on stage with Waymcre, the village people and the and he's like, Dad, what is this.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't know how to describe this to you. He's got the Indians there, Washington trum this weekend. I'm a Redskins back. You read a red hawk. America is back. We're he's like doing the twist or something. Right, it's the Trump last night. I was unbelievable. Now he's having lunch somewhere and that there's a general Milly getting a party, club SAMs and potato chips. Media is leaking right now, the leaking all over the place.
Speaker 9: What if you told somebody back in the whatever eighties, whenever this song was released, that you know, one day Donald Trump, in his second term as president, will be dancing on stage to this with.
Speaker 1: The village people. But it happened. Play it, Sean Rock, thank you, thank you, seg Let's not Get Naked Willy on seven hundred The Trump Dance SEG You're terrible, Thank you, seven hundred w l D.