Speaker 1: The following show may shock, disturb, and offend some viewers. The opinions, theories, and facts shared on this podcast are not widely accepted by the brainwashed masses, especially those who find dark humor offensive. Viewer discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: This kills said Head, Jeffrey's daughter, so duplat, the Unibomber blowing up Waco, Texas, and Heaven's Days and aliens modified men for names, JFK shot on the head, Now the Cia, Bigfoot and the mob Man. Start of Sam talking tots again, Witches, dom.
Speaker 3: Saincts, serious Noise and hauntings.
Speaker 4: Stargards and the skull and Bones. Most celebrities are.
Speaker 2: Probably can so if you're feeling all.
Speaker 4: Alone, crack a beer and cat Stone. Welcome you to the podcast Strange Proof. We're here to entertain you. We're entertain you. It's the best kid Strange.
Speaker 5: Welcome everybody back to the show. Welcome back to the show. I am Tom kat Ak, Tom Thompson, the Raptilian. You can find my music and all music platforms. I'm here, this is the show. We're in for a wild ride. This is this is.
Speaker 4: This much Strange podcast and who am I joined that? I love that so much.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking, there, Jorn, when I was singing along with the intro song, I was just thinking myself, I think we've switched rolls.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: So like Tom is talking about giving up alcohol and he's gonna be like, you know, a little daddy, and he's gonna give up everything. He's gonna quit the podcast. I'm not gonna quit the podcast. And like now it's like a random Tuesday and I'm drinking. Tom's like under the wet or not well. So it's like we've had a complete.
Speaker 5: Like I get sick once a winter in this god awful fucking communist country, and this is one of the days. And you know, I was looking through I'm I'm starting to tear apart the studio. We'll still be recording. It's just gonna be in my bedroom, which is gonna be tough. But I essentially had a whole room for doing this stuff. And when Billy was down, but I was going through all some of my stuff I showed you I found this. I'm not gonna even show people what that is, just so I'll just be like let people be like, what the fuck is that? Nazis shit? And then obviously I have like two copies of this, but uh, the original Strange Brew movie, which I really want to do for a watch along for Patreon. So for all the fans out there, the best way to support the show was Patreon. You know, we get a handful of people coming through there supporting the show, but it is a really good way to support the show next to buying merch, and even merch we don't get a lot of money from but I'd rather you wrap it so we use a certain site that it doesn't pay us a lot, but I'd rather you have it and be able to and be able to get it across the world. We have fans in Europe and all over the world in all sorts of different countries and different We have fans of different people from every different place, you know. And I that's why I believe in bringing people together under the banner of humor and conspiracy and everything strange. But I want to do some more stuff for the Patreon. I just did a little short episode for Tomcast. Essentially, I was originally gonna make that Zone show on Everything, but I'm like, I'm gonna keep it to more Patreon, where I do like rant episodes and uh. I was just reading the news because some chick stabs some young kid for no reason. She's had literally a mental breakdown, and I was like wow, and I saw someone I was posting about, so I saw it as soon as I brought the news up. And then I saw how Phil Collins was looking pretty uh pretty bad, and then it made me. I brought up that that guitar San song You Open Your Hut or whatever it is, and I was like, man, I haven't heard this in so long. So you'll get stuff like that on Patreon where I'm just gonna goof around, but I also want to do things like watch alongs and stuff like that that will be aired. Specifically, it will be live on Patreon and Rumble, but once it's over, it'll be taken off Rumble and put on straight onto Patreon.
Speaker 4: So please support the show.
Speaker 5: But I would love even me and you and Billy, like all three of us to do a watch along a strange brew. It is where this movie, like this whole inspiration comes from.
Speaker 3: I don't think people realize either that, like we actually pay to do this show, so yes we do. Like yeah, like when I say I make zero money from March, I mean zero, Like I might make like I don't like forty cent if you buy a T shirt for like Tardi.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, it's the same thing that like, if you buy like a T shirt, we'll get like two or three dollars. That's why I'm saying, like we a lot of this stuff, right, it does cost money to put this show out, no matter what people want to believe or not. You know, we do reach hundreds of people, We have thousands of fans, uh, you know, but at the end of the day, it does take work and effort in our time to do this show. So obviously everyone that does listen and supports the show, please support us by even you know, doing the free things, leaving us a review and like and commenting and sharing it because it does more than you think. And I think that we don't bring this uh but we mentioned at the end of the show as these people are tuning out, but like at the beginning, hey, like, if you like the show and you like, you know, just the fun aspect of the show, please support the show. You may not agree with everything I say, or everything Aaron says or Billy jokes about or any of this shit. That doesn't matter it's the idea forvers're supposed to may be having fun with this show, and everyone's been too fucking serious. We talked about this on your show class forreor cast of like this polarization of people and like how they're be like well and they're in their corners and it's like, if you don't believe in everything, absolutely everything I do, then you need to get out of here.
Speaker 4: And they're like, you know, swatting up people.
Speaker 3: Like it's gone to like things that are even not as serious. Like I've actually seen people like punched a head off each other over like an opinion on a movie, and I'm like, please stop, it's crazy. It literally doesn't matter. But like, yeah, we were just talking about it before we before we started recording, Like you know, we're looking at some of the numbers on on YouTube and different places, like thousands of views and then like four likes. Yeah, it's like people notes if you're taking the time to watch any but even if it's only half the episode, ten minutes, the episode, the whole episode, whatever, just please just hit that like button.
Speaker 6: I know it means more than you think.
Speaker 5: If you're enjoyed, just like click it right, even if tune in for ten minutes, or I'll watch this on audio.
Speaker 6: Click it, you know, just do us like goddamn.
Speaker 4: Favor phychic vampires stealing the energy from the kid.
Speaker 5: Yes, we were talking about psychic vampires. This will be a fun time. This is kind of a fun thing to get into because you know, this is a.
Speaker 1: Don't be an emotional vampire.
Speaker 5: I do think that Aaron was probably one in some card in his life, and probably, uh probably so is I. I definitely have been an emotional vampire and at some point.
Speaker 4: Of my life, Yes, sir, yes I have. I'll let sure, I'll let you read this.
Speaker 3: Beware the reckless energy vampires among us. Not all of them have visible horns with sharp fangs and wear black capes under the cover of darkness, but they can be equally as deadly in their methods.
Speaker 5: Yes, and with your calming voice, you could be like a Colin Robinson if you were just like someone commented on one of our videos and they were like, when we were alive. I can't remember what episode, maybe the say take Hollywood one and they're like, man, this guy needs to do like a book reading And I was like.
Speaker 4: Not, definitely not.
Speaker 3: I had someone actually reach out to me on Instagram after that, I think I want to say. It was a lady and she was like, can you do like, I don't know, like scary story narrations or something like you know those like fall asleep listening to like stories or like mysterious disappearances. Yeah, yeah, I actually listened to them. Sometimes there's a guy who's really good. It's called Steve Stockton's. I think he's an older guy, but he has one of those reading like calmon voices, and sometimes at night I like put it on. It's like a four hour combination of him talking about missing people.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm like, I'm not even really listening to the story. It's more his voice. And I'm like, wow, this shit's make me like woozy, get a little loozy here man.
Speaker 4: I feel a.
Speaker 5: Little loozy here man, Billy fucking whatever it is, you know, yeah, because like I don't know, I'm too too rambunctious. But we mean, I would like to do stuff like this again if you're like, you know, for the Patreon we were doing scary stories.
Speaker 4: Me and Billy were doing it.
Speaker 5: It was just a lot of editing because I wanted to do like like kind of creepy passes with sound effects, and we did I think two or three. I actually have one still recorded somewhere of me doing one that I haven't released yet. But it was like Billy did want about this, like toilet monster and I had like poop sounds and stuff like that, and it was funny for when we were first starting to build up the Patreon. Right, but we'll have like a bunch of people in the Patreon, but only like you know, twelve fifteen of them are paying.
Speaker 4: So please do support the show.
Speaker 5: Actually on my knees right now, just bagging for some help to make sure the show gets out here.
Speaker 4: Please, I'm gonna kill myself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've got the rope buddy tied in my closet.
Speaker 5: The bottle be on your hands because you know how to support the show, and we I feel like, I don't know, let's just cut to let's let's cut to Colin Robinson because like I just wanted to play this clip. I was like, we're just talking about how YouTube is terrible, but I don't really care if I get copyright for this.
Speaker 4: Now we're going to prove our point.
Speaker 5: Yes, coporate for like a two minute clip. This is just so funny. I love this show. If you have not seen what we do in the Shadows, I love the movie, but the show is like also equally as as very It's very funny, especially Colin Robinson.
Speaker 6: Let me know if you can hear this.
Speaker 3: My name is Colin Robinson, and I am what's known as a psychic.
Speaker 4: Vampire or energy vampire. Collan, what are you doing in here?
Speaker 1: This is my bedroom.
Speaker 4: I'm resting.
Speaker 1: Am I a morning person?
Speaker 4: That would be an enthusiastic Yes, I'm not. I've never had anyone in here.
Speaker 3: I have a strobe light up and a couple of speakers.
Speaker 4: Playing some assid jazz. I have some paintings, some pictures I got. I found it at a holiday inn. And I wake up hungry and I get to feed all day way please nandor it's time to name that tune? Yeah, we'll get you.
Speaker 2: Get.
Speaker 5: I feel like.
Speaker 4: That's why I call my morning cup of cossage. This is my office, also known as the hunting ground. Damn, how are you? Mornings are great for feeding people? Aren't really?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 5: Frustrated yet by the entire day.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Is this turkey cut freshly from the breast or is it a preprocessed role?
Speaker 4: All of our meets are actually freshly sliced. I prefer the role. We are day walkers, not affected by the song.
Speaker 1: Everyone kind of focuses on the day part.
Speaker 3: Of day walker, but actually no one focuses on the walker park.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a lot of walking according to the statute, if mister Chapman's residence was originally zoned as a mixed use for multiple.
Speaker 4: Dwellings, scared. I come here every week.
Speaker 3: It's a smorgasbord of finality and despair.
Speaker 4: Your next up is going to do a quick megafeed and then I'll be right to Robinson are.
Speaker 3: Council Madam President when it comes to zoning order, Nances, I have a few thoughts or nance.
Speaker 2: What does it mean? Are made real?
Speaker 5: Are you with us? No?
Speaker 4: I can't stand up right now if you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Oh man, it's there's so many like like really funny clips of him on that shore. Idea, I gotta stuff, screaming stuff, sharing s turned off, please shut up, and this is so funny, like it is kind of creepy when he's like this, and and there's so many scenes in that show where he's like essentially like boring people because that's what you're stealing the energy from people, is the idea of your energy eater, and then he's like consuming them and they're just like it's getting tired and falling asleep because he's so boring.
Speaker 4: He's just triving.
Speaker 3: I've definitely met people like that though, to use that form of like yeah, oh yeah, like that boring like kind of monotonous droning and I'm like, wow, you are absolutely I had an area manager one time when I worked for game stuff, and it was like that he would bring me out for lunch and he was like a really nice guy. There's just something about him. Every time I like he'd leave, I'd be like, wow, I am so fucking fatigued and I've done absolutely not knowingly listen to your shit.
Speaker 2: You know who.
Speaker 6: It reminds me of Ben Stein of course, ju but a fais Bueller Bueller.
Speaker 5: Buller and like he did that one show that people watch as like a Canadian thing, I think, and it was like so it was like entertaining but kind of boring at the same time.
Speaker 6: It's like a game show or some shit.
Speaker 5: But yeah, Energy Vampires The most common and modern mental picture associated with vampires is breathtakingly beautiful but innately scary man or woman with pale skin, pointy canine fans, and hypnotic eyes.
Speaker 4: This physical form is then.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm trying to have to cough for this coupled with an insatiable desire to suck the blood of an immortal humans in order to live off them indefinitely, and they're perfect bodies. The recent surgeon vampire popularity has led to the rise in a small sect of people who wish to get their own energy boost from drinking the blood of the willing and physically fit, clean, healthy donors.
Speaker 4: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 5: A medical condition that reduces red blood cells in the body or limits the amount of iron or homoglobin in people's systems can actually be logically, scientifically reason behind the desire to absorb one's blood.
Speaker 4: But there is legit.
Speaker 5: People You've like kinks where people do consume blood.
Speaker 4: It's a kink. I mean.
Speaker 3: When I see certain scenes like that that scene in Blade where in night club and there's all those hot shacks covered in blood, yeah, and I'm like yeah, But then at the same time, I'm like if I was actually there, I'd probably gon't like, how about this fucking hepatitis everywhere? I mean, yeah, that's like I'm not against that, like, but then at the same time, imagine if that was reality for me, I'd be like thinking, like, like I said, hepatitis, and She'll be like, this is some gross.
Speaker 5: So it's a picture of a woman she is essentially feeding off of another woman's vagina with her vampire fangs. That thing would look like a mangled old sandwich down there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And some of them do before they get hit with the fangs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's true. I want to read this for me.
Speaker 3: Sure, emotional vampires the victim. They have a poor meat attitude and pretend that the world is always against them and is the reason for their unhappiness. About to protect yourself. Set kind but firm limits. Don't let them manipulate you into feelings sorry for them. I've definitely probably done that as well. Yeah, I've definitely probably done that to be fair, Did you have I have a list here of like all the different types of.
Speaker 4: Energy vampires. I don't know if you.
Speaker 5: We'll get into that bit. Let's just break this down a little more It is funny.
Speaker 3: Because we've all energy vampires, it said, have a life expectancy of exactly one hundred years.
Speaker 5: We've all been there, We've all kind of been an energy vampire in some regards, like at least if you were at least a kind of popular person or had different relationships. I've definitely felt the energy off of if I felt low, making another person feel low because I feel low, that is technically an energy vampire. There's people, there's people that literally give off this energy also of like or they're just sad and depressed all the time, and it literally can bring your mood down.
Speaker 6: That's a real thing.
Speaker 5: Energy can be, like like everything is made of energy and vibrations, and if that person's vibration is constantly low, and even I say, come to it right being angry, But the problems in the world and then obviously the reptilians or the dark energy, actual real energy vampires I think do exist, are consuming our energy to some extent. And I was going to bring up this idea of like, you know, like you also have like women, a lot of women that could be energy vampires. You know what I mean, fucked by a vampire, fucked by a movie vamp. So I was just showing all these weird novels a vampire sex game. How Like, you know, there's definitely women out there that seduce people and consume miss men's energy energy income.
Speaker 3: So here's something interesting for people, and that can be a little if you are into what we're talking about in this episode and you want to dive deeper and maybe get a kind of an more in depth look at it. My one hundred episode of Class Horror Cast was a crossover with those conspiracy guys in a case called The Queen of the Damns up on the True Crime Killer or whatever, about a guy called Alan Menzies who basically became obsessed with Aliyah in Queen of dam to watch the movie like fifteen thousand times a day.
Speaker 4: She was quite lucky. Yeah, it's so much so that he thought that she was like talking to him, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: And he was like hallucinating her in the room and all, and she was basically like, if you sacrifice somebody, you can like be a vampire with them and we can be like immortal together and all this shit. So he was watching the movie with his mate and his mate was like fucking hell again this shit again, like and he was like, what's his name? Worries Alan Menzies and me and z I es I think and yeah. He basically went like, yeah, yeah, we're watching it again and then bashed his fucking friend's head in in his bedroom and then broke a skull up at eight pieces of his brains. That's crazy, Like you have to be so posted that episode as well, right, and I said a lot of stuff what's supposed to be.
Speaker 4: On the internet.
Speaker 3: And a weird looking dude like his first cousin contacted me by email and she was like, that's not the full story, by the way, and it was somebody else involved in that case that was there the night that guy was murdered, and it's not as clear cut as you would think it is. And she was actually supposed to come on the show for an interview and then I don't know, she just kind of disappeared.
Speaker 4: He kind of highly offended by what I said.
Speaker 5: Jeffrey Dahmershare's chilling similarities with Scott vampire cannibal killer. This guy he kind of just looks like a normal dude. And then he just got obsessed with this shit obviously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it's supposedly he would literally watch it like constantly on repeat, seven days a week.
Speaker 5: For like, that's crazy. Some people, man, their minds are just warped beyond belief that movie is not even that good. I really really do you know what's funny?
Speaker 4: As well?
Speaker 3: I was. I was listening to another podcast. It's actually another one of my mates that would know Gordon and stuff really well, called mon this podcast. Yeah, we all like cryptos and stuff, and like the lads only lived like five minutes from me, and their most recent episode they were actually talking about that case and one I was like, you know what though, if I was like that farragone that I was like hallucinating her like probably fucking I don't know, finger and herself on my bed and all inner vampire form being like, you know, fucking sacrifice someone and I genuinely thought it was happening. He was like, you know, I'd probably do the same shit, like if I was actually believe in all these.
Speaker 5: It's crazy that people can believe these fantasies in their head, though.
Speaker 3: It is wild to me, as like a quote unquote sane person, I'm like, at what point, though, did you actually think that Ali had like teleported through the TV from a movie that was shot in two thousand and one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And the thing is, as much as I believe that there's maybe forces darker energies, even when I had Jeremy McKenzie and I joked about how like we did an episode about a like essentially this internet cult, which was it was just a chick a lady posting like on one of those like kind of old school websites, like you know, early ninety late ninety, late nineties thing where it's like all different colors and fonts. Me and Billy very we reminisced a lot about MSN and AOL in the older days of the Internet and how different it was, and and like I was joking to Jeremy about it, and I was like yeah, and then she like killed her husband because she thought that he was a vampire or thought she he was a reptilian or something reguards like that, and he was like yeah, and those people vote, and I was like, yeah, it's crazy, right, So it's like the idea of again, everyone should vote, but then what I should Would I be able to vote then? Because I believe in some of these things, but I would never like, I still think that we have to exist in this physical reality and you can't let yourself detach from it. It happens when people do too many drugs, right, they detach from this reality. And then if there is some sort of demotic force that is like beckoning them to do bad things, they might just do it then, because they're like spirits in vodka, right, the idea of alcohol and spirits, and then you see people do crazy things when they're.
Speaker 4: On those guys.
Speaker 3: There's a guy who lived in the town. He's a couple of years older than me, was really good musician, like seemed like he had his head screwed on, like and I'm talking about a really like really good musician. And he but he was always like he was always a fan of the Devil's cabbage or the Devil's lettus, whatever you wanna call it. And he gradually would like started to smoke his brains out more and more and more, and like everyone kind of knows he's kind of be like fucking paranoid and stuff, like really paranoid. And then he went away somewhere on like some trip. I don't know, if you're like Vietnam or like somewhere mad and like he went for like four or six weeks or something and came back and was literally like brain dead. It was like a completely different person. It was like he had some like psychotic break. I don't know whether it was some drugs. Like no one ever really found out the real story, but he basically went mad, right, and he became a freemason and all this shit right, and was like believing in all this demonic stuff and all and like was gone like full blown crazy, right, But then had like another big, huge, like mental crisis, and I think like he lost his house, like he had a kid, he wasn't allowed to see his kid anymore, and all this shit right. I think he went into like some sort of mental hospital or something and then came out. And since then, like he's referred to now in our town as the Preacher. So now all he does all day is he has a little portable speaker with a microphone thing on him, yes, and he just walks up and down the town preaching about God and about like how he saved them and all this shit right so much so right, he's done it so much that the cops actually have arrested him a shitload of times, and he got brought to court by the police, and he has a two and a half year band that says he's not allowed to speak in public and Mixertown pretty much speech. But he'd his way around it now. It's he's a very clever guy still, even though he's gone dull. His way around it now is he gets on a bise so technically he's not walking, and he cycles from one end of the town to the other literally all day. Now the guy has gone like into another dimension.
Speaker 4: But like it's not hurt anybody, really.
Speaker 3: I'll find his TikTok, right, because I noticed the other day that he goes live on TikTok every day, right, and he like preaches and stuff on TikTok. I'll find his TikTok account and I'll send it to you. And but like even in it, like you can tell he's he talks about like when this all happened. He doesn't say what what don if. He doesn't mentioning about drugs, running about smoke and running about drinking alcohol orning or being away and like having some sort of mental breakdown. But he talks about all this like demonic stuff coming into his life, and he was like, I talk, by joining freemasonry, it was going to like save me, and it made it worse, and like there was more stuff happening, and they tried to ruin my life and I tried to get out of it, and I realized what was going on, and they like try to fuck with my whole life and all this shit.
Speaker 6: Imagine if he was Imagine if he was telling the truth.
Speaker 3: Though, well, this is the thing, you know, And it's like we talked about this several times. Sometimes I look at him and I go, is this your classic like witch Hunting where you go crazy man, crazy man, don't listen to him. He's full of shit, and like he's actually telling the true But now everyone's like, oh, that's just a mad preacher.
Speaker 4: It's just like the crazy preacher. Could be though, could be you know, damn Son, you know it is.
Speaker 6: It is crazy, right.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been susceptible to so if we go the other way, I think we've both agreed that we've probably been energy vampires, emotional vampires, all that kind of stuff, But have you ever been under receive and end of it?
Speaker 4: Do you think, like severely.
Speaker 5: To some extent, probably with some relationships I've had with females where you know, I like, there's been definitely times where I've I've really cared about a girl, so she might eat like teenage years. You're young and angsty and like just full of anxiety. And this I went through trauma. That's why I probably became an energy vampire in summer. Guard is my own trauma to deal with my own things. And then I was drinking too much and you know, obviously dabbled in some drugs and stuff like that that didn't help me. And uh, but I've definitely been there where like I've like really liked a girl and then we break up and I'm calling her and like, especially the one chick, I was like calling in her sisters, like she doesn't want to talk to you right now, and I'm like, but I need to talk to her, Like I'm like, you know, fourteen or something like that.
Speaker 3: Dude, Oh oh my god. I can resonate so much. And this was even a little bit later in life. I had some like mad shit happened to me and I was like, my life's over.
Speaker 4: I can never meet anyone ever again.
Speaker 3: Basically what happened was I had a kid with somebody I shouldn't have had a kid way too young.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, And I was like, I'm never gonna.
Speaker 3: Be able to meet anyone ever again. Oh my god, my whole life is over. How can I talk to a chick now? And then when the thing comes up, I'm like, oh, by the way, i think I'm having a kid with somebody, but I'm not sure because she has sex lots of people, and I'm like, I'm fucked. And then I meet this chick. It's literally the day before Valentine's like a year later or whatever, and it's just completely random. We just and it's one of those like in my head, I was like, oh, it's like the movies.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I was like in a bar that I didn't want to be in and I bumped into this chick and I was like, oh shit, sorry, and then we just got talking and it was like just really quick. The whole thing. Now, obviously I was really vulnerable. I didn't read this at the time, and I was just looking for somebody. Yes, and then she was probably in a similar spot. But I remember at one point after a while it became crazy, like to the point where like she smashed a bottle over my head, just loads of wild shit, like punching the head off me and stuff, and I'd be like, wow, this is like psychotic.
Speaker 4: But then I was like want more of it. It sounds I was like, give me more.
Speaker 5: Yes, Yeah, I've been there too, And it is kind of crazy when you start to look at stuff like that where I think a lot of people will be able to relate, especially being in a toxic relationship and maybe one person is taking more of energy of the other person. But obviously a lot of times when people just go have relationships, especially one that they cherished, or maybe like a woman was in a relationship with a man that was violent and abusive and stuff like that, and then they're free. They go out into the world and they're like they want to meet a new guy, and then it's like new and fresh, that feeling like I e haven't felt that for like a long long time. Obviously, I'm married and I'm settled down and I'm I'm happy with my life and with my wife, and I'm very excited to be a father, but I still remember that that feeling that you get when you first meet somebody and it's kind of new and you're just they're like a puzzle piece. What I my problem was too, Like I have a very addictive personality to some regard, and I feel like I did even with women, especially because I had sex when I was fairly young.
Speaker 6: Most people be like, yeah, wow, yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like I was just almost thirteen or whatever, and the chick was like fourteen and blonde and everyone thought she was hot in town and you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: And then we dated.
Speaker 5: I had a very adult relationship for being a teenager. There was fights and sex and all that stuff, right, and and then you know this idea of like then now, I'm like, there was times where I would like meet with a chick, off she wouldn't have sex with me, then on to the next one. And I was like doing this at fourteen, fifteen, sixteen or whatever, right, and this and and and playing girls off of each other, like I'll never forget that, and I'll never forget when I went to like a dance and uh, me and this girl were supposed to be dating. We're on and off. We're on and off for years, especially around my EMO time. And then uh, I would always go to the dances and then I invited her, but she couldn't get in, so it was too late, like they've already like kind of closed the doors, and I could see her through like the we're up top of this place. I could see here in the window. There was like hanging out on the lawn. I'm definitely drinking. And then I came out and me and my buddy Curtis had a contest of who could get the most kisses and so we literally went around and then was like, would you just give me a peck on the cheek? To all these chicks, it was fun for us, right, we're like very young, like fourteen or whatever. And then there's one chick, Natalie I'll never forget. She was like one chicks that was kind of like more punk. She reminded me of like, you know, the chick from Gonna Bug Me from the Witch movie Charmed not Charmed.
Speaker 6: What am I thinking?
Speaker 4: You know that one with Nev Campbell?
Speaker 5: Okay, I think of this craft craft or whatever, you know, like the you kind of want to do her crazy chick. She was like that, like more ahead of her time with wearing makeup more than the other chicks. And she had lipstick, so she like kissed my entire face or just lipstick covering my face everywhere, and then I went outside and this chick freaked out and like I walked away, but I could hear her crying and freaking out over me while I was like, I need to get out of here with all my friends, and yeah, I've definitely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's so crazy situations like that, and like like I was saying, like that chick that was like punching half mean, it was so toxic and wide. Like we we went to the States to get her multiple times for like a month long trip and stuff like we neady got we know, you got thrown out of Universal Resort by security on Tuesday sepperate occasions on two separate trips, just from like drunken like trded, just absolutely ridiculous behavior, like and I remember even one time we were out one time and she was like, oh I'm done with this and blah blah, and we like split up like that week, like on a Thursday or something, and on a Saturday, I went out because I knew she'd be out, Yeah of course, right, yeah, And I'm like let me get like and I'm like super drunk. She's super drunk, and I was like really like irrational and like just stupid time, like taking shit on the xanax and stuff. And I've seen her with a dude, right, and I was like, oh, this is not suiting me. And I like I didn't freak out or anything, but like I was trying to talk to her, and she just like wasn't having us, and she went she left the club with this guy, right, And I was like, she's definitely gonna fuck him.
Speaker 4: And this was like in my head, I was.
Speaker 6: Out, oh yeah, because that feeling of them being with somebody else.
Speaker 3: And I remember waiting for a cab down at like this spot where everyone kind of went, and as I'm sitting there, Wayne, she arrives and sits like four or five people away with this dude, and I'm like, this is fucking so sorry. This will tell you how crazy my behavior was. I stayed up all night trying to contact her on the phone. At a certain point, she just turns the phone off because obviously she's with this guy, and she's like fucking listening to this. I didn't show up to work the next day, and I went and bought flowers and called to her house and we got in bed together and cuddled all day like a bitch after she had fucked some dude and thrown them out. Yeah, and I'm like, now, bear in mind, right, I'm behaving like this. I have this like Baya behavior. But I also used to have house parties in my house and my friends would invite girls and I would have sex with them girls while my girlfriend was in the house. So yeah, and then cry and then cry about like and I'm like, why she smashing bottles on my head?
Speaker 5: I know, right, So and it's just like I will say, well, last thing about this whole thing is like those breakups, because I've done it to women and they've done it to me. Those breakups, I'm like emotionally destroyed. They hurt like I've been in I've been in jail for very stupid things and irresponsible behavior and stuff as a teenager. And because I had my own trauma, and I've that feeling that you fucked up and like, but I can't even describe it compared to the emotional breakups I had. It felt like my oh, especially this one girl where I will be like she had like essentially guys telling me to fuck off and they were gonna like beat the shit at me and stuff like that. And this is I was like sixteen or seventeen, also been jumped by a girl that I just told her boyfriend that he was a goof and then they were hiding all behind trees and like, six dudes jump me for literally no reason other than I called him a goof to a chick that I was friends with or whatever. Right, But that feeling of like having your heart ripped out and like and it's like, honestly one of the worst feelings in the world, and then seeing them with somebody else and being like that that was me, and like everyone can understand that. It's a harsh reality and it's a very painful thing.
Speaker 3: I some one told me, like that's the closest thing that you can get to say, like grieve in the death of a loved one, and not in like a ridiculous way. But it's like your body and your mind when you feel like that, can't tell the difference between like no, you can't tell yourself like, oh, this is ridiculous. I shouldn't be behaving like this. I should just get over it. Your body and your mind can't tell the difference. So it's like I'm fucked. I'm just Chelsey said this.
Speaker 5: If we broke up, it'd be like a death because we've been together for so long. Right, I didn't know when I was ever going to play this clip, But I think it's perfect now because.
Speaker 4: I know somewhere deep down in my heart.
Speaker 2: I still love you.
Speaker 4: No, we're perfect. I haven't seen that clip in so long.
Speaker 5: I was like, I put it on the board and I was like, when am I going to use this as like a perfect moment?
Speaker 4: Obviously.
Speaker 5: However, there's all these different types of vampires, right, traditional drinking blood vampires. Most real vampires are in small, secret covens who actually do not drink blood in order to get the acquired energy they need from others. Another way to look as an actual vampire is not an undead bloodsucker, but simply a mortal human that's energies, that has energy issues and needs to feed on others to be normal.
Speaker 4: The psychic vampire.
Speaker 5: This is the special individuals that we call psychic vampires, seeing that they can mentally achieve their goals absorbing energy from humans most regularly. Most regular people have probably had an experience with an energy vampire, even if they do not know They didn't know it at the time. You are probably just moving along with your life and you run into people who simply exhaust you.
Speaker 4: You feel all the energy.
Speaker 5: In the room leave with them, as it can be infused with a sense of depression when these people pop into a room with you and get physically near you.
Speaker 6: Well, the majority of people who make you feel.
Speaker 5: This way are probably just self centered attention addicts or have just negative complainers. Some of them might actually be psychic vampires, sapping the energy or happiness from your body. Many of these types of vampires may not even realize that they're doing this and what is going on with their interactions towards other people. However, some have investigated the oddities of these bodies and their ways they draw on energies of people near them and discovered there is some truth to the idea of vampire qualities. Through mythology and history, several cultures have promoted this concept over many centuries, meaning that there's many early links to the modern psychic vampire, even though the modern media has only promoted undead, blood drinking zombie kind of people as a vampire parasite, much like politicians are vampire parasite. Sits true Native America that's what I just added that Native American tribes also are some prominent believers in real life psychic vampires. The Hope group of the Native uh located in the north northeastern region is now called Arizona, calls the unique people the peta Waka wakaway. Sure, the power waka is a technical technicality. Is technically Jesus a sorcerer who feeds on the life force of a human being. This life forces also has its name since it's a vital aspect of their spiritual belief of the Hopies the high see sikie. Sure, Yeah, it's true. There's energy vampires everywhere. So you don't even read a lot of the time. No, if you want to read off some of the different psychic vampires, then we'll get into are they good?
Speaker 6: Is it a good or bad thing?
Speaker 5: And then we'll talk about maybe a little bit about of people, our psychic vampires themselves, kind of like what we just got into.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, the thing the list I came across was the different types of energy vampires.
Speaker 6: Energy eaters they call them.
Speaker 4: Yes, so, yeah, you have the victim.
Speaker 3: Some people enjoy playing the victim card and are always ready for a new sob story about a perceived slight. They are innocent, but the whole world is always against them. They tend to complain often and loudly about their problems. Yes, I'm sure we all know that kind of person. The criticizer. Some people spend a lot of time and energy criticizing other people things in situations. Nothing is ever good enough for them, and they can always find a fault in just about anything. The dramatizer. Some people create and attract a lot of drama. They always seem to be in the midst of a major catastrophe and often need your help and support. The manipulator. Some people are able to manipulate just about any situation to their advantage. They rarely say what they mean and usually have a hidden agenda. The negative thinker. Some people always see the glasses half empty. They have a very negative attitude towards life. They can always be counted on to point out the downside or potential risks without leaving any room for hope or excitement. And the last one, then, is the blame er. Some people are quick to play us the blame on others. They are never at fault, but always willing to hand out heaps of shame and guilt to utters around.
Speaker 5: Very true, man, It's very true, right. It's like on point with there's definitely those people out there. Any type of person who can have power over another human being can sway on either side of good or bad line many times, the general public consensus what else a hell is?
Speaker 1: See hmm?
Speaker 6: Any type of person.
Speaker 5: You could have the power over another human being can sway them on either side good or bad. Many times, the general publican census is that these people are bad simply because their needs or abilities. Yet, just like with any other type of power or even responsibility, a person can be good as others can be bad. Psychic vampires can be benign in their interactions with others. They absorb energy from using their powers to focus on getting leftover energy from an object to the normal human being has recently touched, instead of drawing it directly from a person.
Speaker 6: That's interesting.
Speaker 5: On the flip side of the coin, this type of vampire can be a true needy parasite, both literally and metaphorically, since the people tend to be very wanting of their own even without their native human energy or life force. The true definition of a real negative vampiric psychic a being is one that knows that he or she is doing it and using their ability to attract your life force on purpose and truly fortify himself or herself.
Speaker 6: On your personal energy. Now we see this with politicians.
Speaker 5: This type of psychic vampire is highly aggressive and predatory nature because he or she feels the necessity of stealing your energy without your permission in order to normally function or increase their own life force to enlarger more their life proportions for more personal gain. Most time, these negative energy suckers like to do what basically energy is drive energy drive bias, where they merely walk past their victim to get it close enough to draw energy from the surroundings of the victims or even touch them just a tap where a bomb will Citi ship will be citizenshit to pull them directly from the person.
Speaker 4: Old.
Speaker 5: Sorry, at least it's a copyright free And that's so true though, Like this, you know this homeless guy in the street and you're like, here's a dollar jinx and then you're like suck. And to me, this whole idea does make me think of politicians. They're parasites. They consume our money, time, and energy. All of those will never get back. But they constantly are gas letting you, lying to you, telling you what you want to hear, and then ripping the carpet underneath you from your feet and making you fall to the ground. And then they all parasitly, parasitically stand over you and consume all your money and energy. Trudeau is a psychic vampire. Pierre is a psychic vampire. Trump is fucking definitely one. They all are, these parasites that are just consuming our time and our energy forever until we stop them.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing, there's no way to stop them. How we're fucked.
Speaker 4: There's more of us than them here.
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 3: As well, I find that, like maybe people won't agree with this, and I don't mean like a psychic vampire, energy vampire per se, but like I definitely think that like stuff like social media now has become like the right hand tool of like these kind of Oh yeah, well, you know, that's like the extension of them. It's like they're sword in a way. So like while it mightn't be something that's actively doing it itself, it's a really good tool for them to be able to constantly kind of sap that life force out of you without ever having to do anything.
Speaker 5: And I've been a victim of this for something comments like that's absurd, and then i do a video where I'm angry on TikTok responding to it, like I've definitely fell victim to this some of the stuff, and people have fell victim to like me triggering them, which I've had people attack me. I've talked with this recently where people were attacking me on essentially TikTok, making videos about me because they don't agree with my nationalist ideology and like what.
Speaker 6: It means to be Canadian and who the Canadian.
Speaker 5: People are and all that type of stuff that I choose to speak out against. And I talked about this on Patreon recently with that little small episode that I did of Tom Cast or Tom Talks or whatever I call it. And this idea of like you know that, yes, there's like the other the idea of different cultures and stuff, and so people can go visit those places, right, but what it means to be us there is a national idea. What it means to be a nationalist is a good thing because then, like you're under we used to be unified under a single nationality right where we all mostly felt like a family, and like the Irish had the same thing. It's probably still due to some extent, but it's getting eroded. Same with the British or the Scottish. It was like a family. You all maybe didn't get along but everything. Families fight, but mostly you wanted to take care of each other. And Canada used to be like that, where we all felt like we were neighbors. Ninety seven percent of this country was white. I'm sorry that was true until by the eighties or nineties. And yeah, slow immigration is a good thing. But I say on the Patrenon episode that some of these topics come up because like I never wanted to bring politics into the show, but I can't. It's too late now, Like I need to use this to actually try to wake people up. Like I know we have fans that are black in Native and I'm sure even some Indian fans and stuff like that. I've seen our statistics and where people are listening to different countries and Russia and all sorts of different crazy places all across the world, and the idea is like I don't really have anything against other people, but don't like. If you want to celebrate your culture and you really want to make your culture prominent in a country that naturally wasn't like that, or was a Christian nation or whatever it may be, then go do that in your country where there's like billions of you. That's my point, right where if you come to Canada or Australia, even though I think the Austria Australia I think are in Ireland. I think that Ireland should be kept for the Irish in the same way Scotland should be kept for the Like Canada has been a melting pot for a couple decades, right, but I still think that people come here and then they become their own psychic vampires and feed off the energy of others and our time and our money and our taxes.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I want to make that point because stuff gets brought on the show and you may not like everything I have to say, but that's not the point. And I wrote this recently on Facebook. The government is trying to make you poor, unhealthy, and weak so you are more easy to control and you won't struggle when they finally admit that they're purposely trying.
Speaker 4: To kill you.
Speaker 5: Most of you would willingly take the bullet to relieve your suffering when all you had to do was realize that we have the power and there's more of us than them. If you think a political parasite or anyone in government is going to make our lives better, you might as well tie the rope and take a big leap forward. You aren't helping anyone with that attitude, and people might see that.
Speaker 6: As harsh, but it's true.
Speaker 5: These people that are cheerleading for these fucking parasites is like disgusting to me, you know. But if you come to a country, you should value and become what that identity of that country is. If I went to India, I would and I love the culture so much I would be I would like embrace their culture and where their their clothing and go to their ceremony, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Go understand.
Speaker 3: A few times there, I thought you were going to make a misstep and say but I didn't though, So it's fine.
Speaker 4: Please please do it. Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Know, you know, if I want to go build houses out of poop, i'd go to India or Africa.
Speaker 4: You know, they literally brag about that.
Speaker 5: They're bragging about that TikTok and one of my videos where they're like, you guys need a build more houses. What for the people that the government's bringing in to replace us, Like you don't understand, like these people have solo IQ's in some regard.
Speaker 4: In some places, it's true.
Speaker 5: Once you have more and more kids, you can't take care of them and you can't educate them. And they're like, well we have we have houses made of poop, and he's bragging about it.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, we build.
Speaker 5: Things that have wood in structure and make them strong to withstand the weather that we have in these countries. You fucking imbeciles. People drive me fucking crazy, man, I know you get it. Yes, psychic vampires are out there, and the ones who steal your energy without permission to leave you racing into a coffee shop after bumping into you on a sidewalk.
Speaker 4: You know this, like give, I'm walking here. Get the fuck?
Speaker 5: You know, some of those dudes like New York or something like that. While you're not necessarily hanging around every street corner, or they're not necessarily hanging out every street corner, there are very few things for normal human beings to keep in mind about energy vampires. Those people who are extreme givers and have tendencies to be a personal doormat can be used as a metaphysical doors as well. Highly sensitive people are vulnerable to having their energy drawn away by psycond vampires. These special people have developed many personal and mental boundaries, one of the reasons why they're so open and trusting and helpful to others, but lack of these protections make us susceptible to energy attacks. Being a scorpio, I've always had walls up. It's kind of part of my personality. People like get fucking bringing up like horosculp and stuff, and I'm like, yeah, I actually kind of tend to believe some of the that we kind of choose when we were born, and we choose what parents we have for an experience here, I think that is quite that could be a real thing, you know. And then like if you read the definition, if you read like the whole description of what a scorpio.
Speaker 4: Is, it's like me to a t.
Speaker 5: And then I remember Billy shits on the stuff, but he didn't believe it, and I had him like I was really into horoscopes when I was out on nineteen twenty and he was like sixty or seventeen, and then he came in and he was like, I am a virgo, I am the virgin.
Speaker 4: I'm a virgin.
Speaker 5: It's like he was like to we sent it. It did describe him very well, but I was like, I told you, man, what are you?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What am? I? Let me find out.
Speaker 5: I'll finish off this, uh and then we'll bring it to what what about protection? And then week and then as you're in aries, now read it for me. I'll read a quick scorpio thing this while we're doing this.
Speaker 4: What would I type in? Just a description ship or just in general?
Speaker 6: Just a description.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 6: There's a horoscope dot com or some ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I see that.
Speaker 6: I'm a water neative already negative topaz. I need to get a topaz an opal.
Speaker 4: Jesus how I don't know about this?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: So ambitious, independent and impatient. That sounds like you element fire. Let's see spirit color red. So arees Jesus Christis. It's definitely not me. Areas are trailblazers, passionate and independent. They never do something just because everyone else is doing It's.
Speaker 6: Some that's kind of true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've probably always been like that out there where people like Nerd like that. For yeah, aram needs to be one hundred percent committed to a task at hand, competitive to the max. The best way to motivate in areas is to turn something into a contest. They will always put everything they have into winning. Loyal, smart, and impulsive. They always have multiple projects on their mind and won't be satisfied until their work, social life, and personal lives line up exactly with the dream life they have envisioned. Okay, Yeah, those who are drawn to magnetic areas may trouble keeping up, but if they can, they'll have a friend for life. And aries will always tell you what they're thinking with frankness that may occasionally border on rudeness. But even if they seem overly blunted their opinion, that's funny because they value honesty above all else and it works both ways.
Speaker 5: It's kind of does a ligne. Even some of them are better than others, like this one says my match is a cancer, but like a lot of them, I've seen pisces and Chelsea's is a Pisces sposed like balance me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I suppose yeah that, like a lot of this is probably.
Speaker 6: Like I want to read mine. It sounds it's not gonna like it, kind of sounds like me, where'd that go? Well? Is that again?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Scorpio passionate, independent, I'm afraid to blaze their own trail no matter what other stake to say, it is yours. Scorpio signs make a statement wherever they go. They love debates, They aren't afraid of controversy, controversy, and won't back down from a debate. They also hate people who aren't genuine and are all about being authentic, even if authentic isn't pretty. And that literally describes me to a t in that just that paragraph. Heal your hearts, don't miss this No. Because of all these trades, Scorpios can be seem intimidating and somewhat closed off to those who don't know them well. But what people don't realize is that even though a Scorpio may be berks, come no, I don't even know that word. I'm stand offish. I'm sure is what it kind of means. How do I can't read it right now? As a water sign, they also are very in tune with their emotions and sometimes may find themselves caught up in their feelings true, this leads to scorpio central conflict. These feelings that are what drives them to and strengthens them. You know they can they can scare them. They can scare them and make them feel vulnerable and out of control. It's true, like their own emotions can because of this conflict. Scorpios like their sake. The scorpion put up an outer shell and may seem a bit prickly, but once you get beyond the shell, they find loyalty, loving person whose passion knows no bound. Scorpios dies into all lives with one hundred and ten percent enthusiasm. It can be your most loyal friend, most decade employee, and your worst enemy if they want to be so, be cautious and it goes on and like love, traits and friendships, what our friends like a scorpio, Scorpio's friend will tell you like it is, whether you want to know it or not. The good news is you'll never have to worry about where you stand with a scorpio. They will let you know, okay, And that's why I've I've read tons of different shit. Obviously some are better than others about a scorpio, Like who I like this side I am, and they're pretty on point. Just a lot of times around like that is like it could describe a lot of people, sure, but at least as me goes like, there's people that are definitely not like that at all. But female scorpios are guess different than male scorpios too, because my mom is a scorpio and we have very same personality traits but in very different ways, and we're very stern on both of our different beliefs. That's why we're always arguing. It's fun.
Speaker 4: It's fun times.
Speaker 5: She last time my cousin are yelling about immigration and stuff like that, it's like and then she was like telling us to lie stuff and we're like.
Speaker 4: But this is what's happened.
Speaker 5: Me and me is having a good conversation, but because we're kind of harsh and like I said, I've said before on the show, he grew up in Toronto and he was living most multiculturalless cities in the world, and then eventually was like, you know, like.
Speaker 4: This is I was cool with it.
Speaker 5: I had friends of all different colors and creeds until they told me that I'm evil for being white.
Speaker 6: That He's like, I'm done with this shit.
Speaker 5: So also those who are known to have leaky and a leaky aura, you know, just slowly like it's like an old man just having dribbles a p out of their penis, and this is this is what their energy is leaking off. Whether you have a little or no natural barriers from the everyday stressors that will complete you and suck away your energy. Practically a gourmet food buffet for negative psychic vampires, as they will walk on to you just because you leak out this type of energy. So now it's to end it on what can you can do to protect you? There are several ways to defend yourself from unwanted life force siphoning by psychic vampires. One of the most popular ways and symbols is to keep quartz crystals on you at all times, as it's supposed to be an equivalent of an undead bloodsuckers bane of garlic for psychic vampires. Also building up mental barriers through practice and visualize it. Jesus Christ can't talk, visualizing this visualization can prove helpful, so picture being surrounded by bright white lights or shimmering suit of armor. I've heard this too before with psychics and stuff like imagining like you're like you're a barrier of light and mine to help block unfriendly vampire psychic attacks, so avoids like vampires in general, as an easy way these energy suckers from metaphysically pouncing on you. Keep an eye out for people who invade your personal space or your countries with an intense purpose in their movements and get close to you. Watch out for people who are deeply staring at you from a distance. That is great creepy. In general, paying attention to those who stare at you from extended periods of times may help you stay in tuned with the psycond vampire and what they feel and that you feeling this energy being pulled from you. Just make sure that you're monitoring your health mental, physical, and emotional, since negative energy vampires go for.
Speaker 6: The weakest of beings.
Speaker 5: Just like that'd be creepy though, A guy sitting on like a Starbucks and he's looking at like some fucking LGBT freak show and he's like, you're leaking.
Speaker 6: You're a leaking.
Speaker 3: I feel like now, at this point in life, I have a really good radar for people that are like us. I literally right my self defense thing. If anybody wants my take on it, nothing to do, but I'm gonna give it to you anyway.
Speaker 4: I literally just have to cut people.
Speaker 3: Like that out now, Like I've seen it before, like you know at the gym that I train in or whatever, like, and you know, you get relationships with different people and then I would soon realize that they're that kind of person, and I'm like, I literally cannot be around you even the same like relationships and stuff. Now when I start seeing a shake or even like I go on a day or I meet someone for the first time, I can instantly tell I'm gonna be like, this is gonna be soul destroying, and I just can't.
Speaker 4: It used to be the risk versus reward.
Speaker 3: Was like a you know what, I'm willing to like have all my energy and life force basically sucked out of me. Shit so long so long as she sucks my soul out too. But like now for me, like if I if I meet a female or whatever, and like we go for coffee and we're having a conversation, I'm instantly like on that like radar where I'm like, ah, yes, you're one of those, So I won't be pursuing this after this coffee. So as soon as this coffee is finished, I'm out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: I was just like, you can't people think, oh I change them a little. You can't change people like that.
Speaker 3: They're just that's the way they carry on and that's how they get their fucking I don't know.
Speaker 4: Their enjoyment or their energy or whatever from doing that to other people.
Speaker 3: And like, you would find it very hard to change somebody who's in that like mind frame.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 5: I've had to cut a lot, and I I've openly said this to even family, where I'm like, if I'll cut you out of my life, Like there's people on the one side my family that like, I'm not going along with your shit. You didn't let me come to family events. What I because I wasn't fucking maxinate, I didn't take that stupid fucking clock shot, and uh, they barred me from family events, so fuck you.
Speaker 4: I could care less. I don't want anything to do with you.
Speaker 5: And then I showed up after the fact, and then everyone was pretty silent with me, and then I saw that they had a Ukrainian fucking thing on their doors, and I'm like Yeah, you people are fucking retarded. This is why I don't want to be around you. You're literally just like that that fucking meme where it's like I support the current thing and it's like injections and fucking pride flags and Ukrainian banners, and I've had words with some of them, like, uh, one of my aunt's posters or and I think she's in she's like a nephew, a niece or whatever.
Speaker 6: Fucking we're at cousins, Yeah, cousins, and uh.
Speaker 5: And we're not Facebook anymore because she posted that like no space for hate, and it's like Canada, I was like, it's not fucking hate, you fucking unintelligent and unemotional like or too emotional fucking female.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 5: It is the idea that people don't want their kids being taught about sexual ideologies and some Wimar Republic sinister shit uh in their school It's up to the parents to teach them that. If they want to push that ship that their kids, the school system should have nothing to fucking do with that. They should teach them basic math. History is a lie. Anyway they're gonna teach you that that that's not gonna be true. But like they should be teaching your kids, the kids the basics, and we don't even teach kids how to deal with financial, financial issues or any of that shit, but they'll teach you, Oh, you can cut off your dick, give me a fucking break.
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Just I don't know why I came up with this came into my head when you were talking. There another thing that I really dislike and I've definitely done it a few times where I've like just unfollowed people on Instagram and stuff, and it's such a small trivial thing, but like sometimes when I see these like you know, high like a list kind of celebrities, whether it be writers, directors, fucking actors, actresses, whatever, and like they post stuff about like either Trump or whatever. I'm not a Like I'm not a I'm not gonna sit here and say, oh, I'm a Trump supporter, I'm of this support r I'm of that supporter. But like when those people say things about like oh, well you can't say no to immigration, or you can't say no to this, or you can't say.
Speaker 5: No to that.
Speaker 4: Right, And everyone, don't get me wrong, right, everyone's entitled to their opinion.
Speaker 3: Like I can't say, well, I have to have my opinion and no one else can have an opinion because I want my opinion.
Speaker 4: So I'm not saying that.
Speaker 3: But sometimes, like when I see somebody like Jamie Lee Karter was posting about some of these issues that the world is having, right, and I'm like, you are so far removed though, from any consequence of these decisions, yes, that it literally won't matter if they bring the entire like every single person in Nigeria and dump them in my hometown. Yeah, because you live in Beverly Hills in a gated community and you're never going to see.
Speaker 5: We've seen this all the time where somebodies complain until like there was people in their neighborhood even during a riots.
Speaker 4: Or what I'm saying like, are you going to let these people?
Speaker 3: Like if you have a fifteen bedroom mansion, why don't you fill up the fourteen other bedrooms with immigrants?
Speaker 5: That's why I like that idea of the guy that's like, I see you support by iten or whatever, and it's like and it's you know, flooding the country with immigrants, especially illegals that just get brought in here and given housing and food he was like will he brings like a Mexican bunch of Mexicans obviously like it's acting or paid. And he's like can can these people live in your house? And he's like, well no, And it's like, well you want this right so, and it's just like it's not our responsibility to take a third world problem. And me and MK talked about this Mary Kate of like, it's not it's it's not our problem that we have to deal with your irresponsible birth rate in third world countries where you breed like rats.
Speaker 4: That's a fucking fact. It's not our We don't have to.
Speaker 3: We should have that guy done that here as well, like the exact same thing he had, Like he got this jacket done up. He had other people with him, He had a camera crew like obviously friends and stuff. He had this big like clipboard with all like official look and paperwork and stuff on. And what they were doing was they were going around interviewing all these people in Dublin who were like you know, outstopping traffic and like protests and everything, all these like well to do, like like people that come from good families and like have like money and shit and live outside of Dublin. Don't live in inner city Dublin, like live in the nice places that are not being touched. And he was asking me, you know, what do you hear from you like, Oh, it's not right. What you know, people are saying like that, these people can't come in and they're you know, they're coming from a wartorn country and this and that and all this shit right and then at the end, so that's fine. And so what we're doing today is we're taking information from people who feel like that, So what what like you obviously have your own house and they're like yeah, yeah, it's like many you know bedrooms or many rooms, like oh three bedrooms or four bedrooms, like okay, So what we're going to do is we're going to take all your information and then you'll be contacted and we're going to do placements. So we're going to place some of these families eating you know, people's houses like yours and all these other people and like instantly just to look on their faces like what yeah, I mean.
Speaker 6: Exactly, So it comes into their backyard.
Speaker 3: You'll get paid, like and they're saying like, oh, you'll get subsidies, not from the government. You won't have to pay for these people, but they'll just live in your house. They'll get their own money, they'll get welfare together, and you won't have to pay for anying or doing thing for them. But they will just live in your house. And they're like yeah, no, and he's like no, but it's only for six months, just so we build them their own houses, and like, not one person.
Speaker 5: Well even I can remember that guy's name. Ever, I really like am I posted some of his clips. He's a big dude. He's very outspoken. You would know of the guy I can't remember his name, but he's essentially just made the remarks of like, guess our responsibility to take care of these people. We shouldn't be replacing our culture to bring in all of these people.
Speaker 4: It's not our responsibility.
Speaker 5: And the fact that he's like, we've done programs where they've tried to help these people in other countries to like facilitate themselves and to make their countries better. And guess what, Either the politicians are siphoning it and stealing most of it through money laundering scams, or the people that are given them money not doing anything with it. They're just doing it to enrich themselves. Like the fact that people will because in the moral of the story of this conversation is that people are mostly brainwashed, right, That's why I have that intro now that I've changed it too, because most people only believe in what they do because they've been programmed and brainwashed to believe that, you know, even like why is our responsibility to take care of the entire third world? And it's like, you have the right wing. This is interesting, there's a meme of this, the right wing Jews or the British Empire or all some of the cabal that is facilitating these wars that displace people. And then you have the right wing or the left wing Jewish syndicate, the crime the cabal. They also has to do with other crime syndicates across the world that then bring in and actually our NGOs for mass immigration.
Speaker 4: So they're doing this on purpose.
Speaker 5: It's being done on purpose, not the behston request of the people, but at the destruction of themselves. And people understand the amount of taxes. Jeremy was going through it on the Raging Distance, on a show of the amount of taxes that we've spent on the most absurd shit. And I don't want to get into it, because they'll just make me very angry. But it's fucking crazy. Billions of dollars to this, millions of dollars for gender studies and some fucking far off land that probably never reaches these places in like Africa or fucking you know. It's it's it's crazy the amount of my other steal like that shit.
Speaker 3: There's a there's an Irish like charch led the Bishops of Ireland and thinks started a charity in Ireland in nineteen seventy three called Trokra And basically what started off was I think, I don't know if it was like brown envelopes they would send around to like houses in the schools and it would be like, you know, put your spare change into these envelopes and then like someone will come back and collect them. And the whole thing was supposed to be like, you know, we're building schools, we're building wells and stuff in Africa was what you were always kind of told. And then even like when I got to like school, like primary school, you know, like you're like seven eight nine, that kind of age, Yeah, you would be given them in school and sent you would be sent home with what they call a troke or a box just like a little cardboard fallout box. It looks kind of like a like a half leader milk carton and it had a little slot in it where you could put coins in. And basically the whole idea was to leave it home for like, say a month, and people would fill it up to the top of their coins and then bring it back to the school and the church would come and collect it. Now, they have been collecting money since nineteen seventy three and building schools in these areas, right, And for some reason, just in twenty twenty, from twenty three to twenty four, they collected sixty six point three in just an Ireland, right, And I'm like someone started doing the mats on this and they're like, okay, so then let's multiply that out over all the years since nineteen seventy three. And they were like, we should have ended like starving and hunger and they should be living in like it should look like fucking Dubai. Yeah, at this ditch, all these the money, what's what's just what's happening?
Speaker 5: All that money that they sent to like that Sarah McLaughlin song, it's all these like Africans with flies on their faces. We should have solved that problem literally decades ago. The amount of mind that people has sent to like UNICEF and shit, and guess what. UNICEF is involved with child trafficking. Most of these fucking organizations are so people, stop believing in your shit, stop giving money to fucking cancer research and all the other absurd shit that they're just literally money lawn. There's money laundering. That's all it is. They're stealing from you. Politicians are parasites, energy vampires, psychic literally energy vampires that are there to just suck you dry until you die, until you're like you know, off of scary movie where you're like he comes and he's just like just everything sucks in here's like a shell.
Speaker 6: Like, yes, that's pretty much.
Speaker 4: I'd be quite happy, right.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't necessarily, I wouldn't do it the way it's being done, but I would be quite happy to get behind something like this, like helping other nations or helping other people.
Speaker 4: If we could take care of her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't have our own shit figured out. We can't eat. Like in Ireland, there is so many homeless families. I mean when people say, oh, homeless people. I don't mean some crackhead there's like, after been shooting heroin for the last twenty years, who needs a house. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about fairlies, like a couple that both work full time and have small kids that have been thrown out of their house or can't afford to pay thousands a month for like a fucking two bedroom.
Speaker 6: Shitthold that same candidate. It's having in the Western world everywhere.
Speaker 3: And it's like, so, how right we can't we can't house these people or give them a chance to even get on the property market. But we're just going to like bust in.
Speaker 5: There's two hundred and fifty thousand homeless people. I think it's more than that, but on record in Ontario Loan it's like eighty thousand homeless people and they're families too. And guess what, no one's The craziest thing is eighty five percent of the people using the food banks and like big cities like Toronto are people that were never born in this country. And then they're bragging and doing TikTok videos of how people can scam and get free food.
Speaker 4: Fuck these parasites.
Speaker 5: Fuck the politicians, parasites, and fuck these parasites that show up in our country and wanted to get handed everything from our tax dollars when they've never done anything to benefit this country. And that's where we're gonna end the show. And I don't care if you don't like my opinion about this stuff. It is just cold hard facts. No, you can call me a racist, but you can never call me wrong because I'm right about all of this shit. And I know I am because I can prove it. And I will debate people on this. If you would like to ever come on the show and you're some liberal, fucking cuckold and you actually want to debate, I will debate you. So you know, if you support the show and like the show obviously five star rate and reviews and all that stuff, and if you're a psychic vampire, we're gonna kick you to the curb.
Speaker 6: Kickrocks.
Speaker 5: But you know, like we said, became a show, support the Patreon, all the merch, all that stuff. You might not like all the opinions on the show, and that's not the poor of the show. It's like we're allowed to have different opinions and think differently and maybe find common ground. And hey, at the end of the day, I do believe they're coming after all of us. So if you don't wake up now, you're gonna be dead later. So good way to end it.