Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Lots on the agenda Locally, we're talking about some accusations within the GOP regarding Representative Weinberg. We'll circle back to that one to get you taken a few things in particular nationally talking about Jeffrey Epstein. This cannot be allowed to just die. America deserves answers, has to be done in a fair way where the innocent aren't destroyed, but others America.
Speaker 2: Needs to know the truth.
Speaker 1: So we're talking as well about this idiotic leftist move under the guise of their green ideology to now permit this lane filtering motorcycles driving between cars, which they knew, of course, would turn into full lane splitting at full speed, which again shows a lack of respect for human life and has caused a lot of unnecessary carnage on the roadway and anxiety for other drivers. So covering all that, always a privileged Thursdays at about five oh five to go to the VIP line. Welcome doctor Catherine Wheeler. And doctor Wheeler helps us zero in from a medical perspective on some of the key issues surrounding abortion. And we talk often, obviously about different policy positions, and I've been privileged to play.
Speaker 2: A small role in the right to life movement for years.
Speaker 1: But doctor Whiller brings that medical perspective which is so helpful, and she has a special credibility because she used to perform abortions and is now very active in saving lives. So doctor welcome back to the Dan Kapli Show.
Speaker 3: Thank you Dan for having me back.
Speaker 1: We'll always look forward to it. And today's I think is highly timely. And that is the issue from a medical perspective of this argument that, hey, this cutting government funding now for planned parenthood, says planned parenthood will affect the safety net of essential women's healthcare. Can you address that from a medical perspective.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we talked a little bit about that last week. The fact that actually they're not providing the majority of healthcare. They're primarily an abortion industry. And so this what's being stirred up is this fear of more women are going to die if we don't have this safety net, which actually we do have in federally healthcare federally qualified healthcare clinics and rural healthcare clinics in Colorado, that's our safety net. They provide all of the medical care that women need. So, you know, this fear of women dying, that's really been the drum beat behind all of the legislation promoting abortion and the biggest, really the biggest narrative that gets people to vote for abortion because nobody wants women to die. But the truth is it does not increase maternal mortality to have unrestricted abortion. It actually goes the other direction probably, And so you know, probably the most important thing for people to know is that in the United States, we actually don't know how many women die from abortion, so we don't have a comparison at all. And in fact, abortion deaths are actually in most states, including Colorado, are rolled into maternity deaths, not separate, so they actually increase what maternal deaths look like, and we don't know how many of them are abortions. So we actually have to go to countries that have universal health coverage and can then follow outcomes of women comparing child bearing to abortion, and so these would be like Finland, Denmark, and what we know from those countries is that mortality is two to four times higher if a woman has an abortion. Then if a woman bears a child, and that goes from one hundred and eighty day through the pregnancy and end of the pregnancy through one hundred and eighty days, it goes out to twenty five years. So this is a significant impact. It goes up with every abortion she has. It increases mortality increases the further along in the pregnancy she is when she gets to the abortion. So if it was true that abortion actually decreases maternal mortality, we would expect that mortality would have gone up after Dobbs, but actually it went down twenty percent, which is fascinating. And when you compare it, you know, if it decreased mortality with maternal mortality, we'd expect United States to have a very low maternal mortality because we have expansive abortion rights all the way to the do date. But actually we're significantly higher than every other country that's developed, at least three times to four times. When it is in Europe. There's nothing in the literature that says it decreases mortality. Instead, it suggests it actually increases mortality to have unrestricted abortion. I think the last thing I'd say is thank god. The maternal mortality is actually incredibly rare. So in the United States, your risk of dying from child bearing is point zero one point eight percent. So you know, I can remember with my first pregnancy thinking, oh my gosh, I'm going to die because it's all.
Speaker 2: Over the news, right right, right, the two tenths of one percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, extremely rare. So you know that's not an excuse for elective abortion. Every maternal death is an absolute tragedy. But again, thank god, it's very rare.
Speaker 1: Well, and it just comes back to and you thank you for documenting it from a medical standpoint, but it just comes back to the fact that the abortion industry, really from day one in America, has been based on a series of lives, right the original live matter, And I'm just talking medically here, medically disprovable core arguments in favor of legalized abortion, starting with it's a blob of tissue, it's not a living.
Speaker 3: Human exactly, and you know it's hidden in darkness. That's why they don't want data. So you know, especially like here in Colorado where it's completely unrestricted. They don't want us to know what's going on. It's all hidden. There's no regulation in Colorado. We don't know what happens in those facilities. There's no safety measures. And then that the creation of a procedes need this whole idea that women have to have an abortion availability in order to participate fully in society. And what kind of a society is that? You know, the alternative would be to step in and provide support if there's not a man stepping up to the plate. And that used to be our structure within our family and our churches and our communities. And wouldn't it be lovely to go back to that and really step into helping these women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just as the argument used to be, oh, wait a second, we have to have slavery, we have to treat human life as somebody else's property in order for those landover owners to be able to fully participate in the economy. Right, That used to be the argument in favor of that, which is just as much a lie exactly.
Speaker 3: And you know, an economy is the right way to think about it, because you look at who is actually benefiting from abortion, and it's the abortion industry. And it may be people, including some men, who don't take responsibility. It includes corporations who say we'll pay for you to travel for abortion because we save money, but we won't provide a safety for you with three months of being hold with your child. You know, if you follow the money, you see who's benefiting, and it's not women.
Speaker 1: Doctor Catherine Wheeler, our guest in our final minute, Doctor, and again look forward to Everyday segment at five oh five. You made the comment earlier nobody wants women to die, which which reminded me of something that I don't think people focus on enough, which is the fact that the Democratic Party now, which is completely chained to abortion on demand through labor and delivery, the entire abortion industry, all those with the financial motive you just mentioned, they do want women to die. That they literally, they literally build their political party around policies they know will lead to what, on average, seven to seven hundred and fifty thousand females a year being killed in America. And so those who claim, oh, we're pro women, we're pro abortion, they are deliberately facilitating and advancing that the killing of seven hundred and fifty thousand females a year. How's that pro woman?
Speaker 3: You know, I have to think back to being a physician doing abortions, and I wonder how much in our political landscape is the same where you truly believe you're helping women and you don't think about that. Yeah, and so I don't know that they're intentionally wanting women to die. It's just they're not thinking through what abortion is. We talk about it as being choice. We don't talk about what an abortion is, which is the intentional taking of life of a human being. And so as long as you can call it choice and you'll have no mental image, you know. I think about Kamala Harris hitting the news because she went to a planned parenthood facility. Did she go in the back and watch an abortion? Absolutely not right now, all respectful when she does that.
Speaker 1: Well, you make such a great point, and it's one of the reasons I'm so hopeful and certain that that life is going to win in the end. Is it's winning and trending right now, and that is you have so many well intentioned people who support abortion on demand. When I made my comments, I'm thinking of the elected officials, political activists, people, the profit side of the industry.
Speaker 2: They know exactly what they're doing.
Speaker 1: But you have a lot of people supporting legalized abortion with this shallow, well intentioned thinking where they never even allow themselves to go deeper and think about points like my last one. And that gives me, you know, just this eternal hope which I think we see being fulfilled, that you're going to be able to persuade people to switch their position on that.
Speaker 3: Well, I do think the lies are finally being exposed. I mean we're seeing like an explosion of things being exposed this year from the harms of drug induced abortion, you know, finding that eleven percent of women are actually having serious side effects that not even including TATH that isn't included in that number, and the call that the FDA is probably going to look at that and actually deeper research. And you know, we're seeing the parenthood being defunded. And what we're going to see in the next years is people are going to be referred to true healthcare facilities, they're going to get real care. Mortality is not going to go up, they're going to get better care. So I think the lives will keep being exposed.
Speaker 1: I'm very thankful for that, well said doctor, and look forward to next week.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You take care of that? Is that doctor Catherine Wheeler. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Taplass Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Just one of my all time favorite songs. That's great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, soa staying at Red Rocks not that long, agobout a month? Really, it's still incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how's the walker working of?
Speaker 4: You know he was holding it together pretty well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, singers of a certain age lose that high register and that snow exceptional wasting, but still all they lose.
Speaker 2: But it Yeah, No, I love that.
Speaker 1: I always, yeah, think of my wife when I hear that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Three or three someone three two five five the number text d A and five seven seven three nine. Thank you again to Sheriff Steve Riams and Heidi good All for filling in while I've been out fighting all the these legal battles. I happened to be a trial lawyer and we just had an awful lot of trials going on. And I just as somebody had asked in a text, Dan, why so many trials?
Speaker 2: I love it. I just love it.
Speaker 1: It's a privilege, it's an honor and to be able to go in there argue a righteous case to a jury.
Speaker 2: That is a real high.
Speaker 1: But going to be with you for probably six solid weeks here before we start a month long trial on September second, So looking forward to that time together. Three three someone three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. Here's what we're talking about, though. If you have something on your mind, fire at will locally. Hey, we're talking about these allegations against GOP Representative Weinberg, as he had been vying for a leadership position. And so we'll cycle back to that at some point, talking about the Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 2: Situation.
Speaker 1: And again I feel it's vital that would not just be dropped and that America get the truth about anybody involved in anything nefarious. And then the challenge is protecting the innocent and all of that right, but it cannot just be allowed to drop. I think first is a matter just of justice, but second of confidence in our justice system. So I threw out some ideas how we could come up with a fair process, and for me, it boils down to, hey, let's get two or three highly respected former law enforcement officials and put those people in charge of going through all the files and determining what should be publicly released and what shouldn't be, starting of course with what can be legally released, and then going to what would be fair to release, because if somebody had an otherwise innocent contact with them, like a business deal, you don't want to destroy that life. If you've got somebody who's names in there because they were victim, obviously they need to be protected if they don't want their name released. And if you have somebody who went to the darn Island, then I think the assumption should be that's going to be released. Three or three someone three eight two five five. Also talking about this insanity on our roadways right now, right where we talked about it at the time. The Left forced this law through under their green ideology of allowing motorcycles to drive between lanes of cars. And you experience it probably every day like I do, or at least every other day, and it's pure insanity, and it's inflicting all this unnecessary stress out on the roadway for everybody, unnecessary death and injury. And I know you get ticked off, like I was coming back from meeting in the Springs today and I'm in the express lane coming back up to Denver, and I get somebody on a bike.
Speaker 2: Cutting between me and the car in.
Speaker 1: The left hand lane of North Found twenty five and he's got to be going one hundred and ten. And first you get ticked, right, But then the second thing you think is that's somebody's son. You know, that's somebody's son, and that person might be dead two miles away, and it's just it's tragic, and it's wrong, and it's unfair to drivers. It's unfair to drivers to be inflicting that kind of additional danger and stress. And who does it serve? Because you know, I used to ride before a crash, and I know we have a lot of professional, responsible riders in the audience. Who does this really serve? And I get the lane filtering, true lane filtering. If you're stopped at an intersection and you don't want to be you don't want to be on your bike stuck between two cars where you might get rear ended and crushed, so then you just want to filter when it stopped, you know, those few feet up between the cars up to the crosswalk. I get that safety maneuver, so then you're protected from being rear ended. I get it, but that's not what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: And the left knew that.
Speaker 1: They knew once they passed this kind of lane quote filtering, you'd get this full lane splitting we have right now. So what should we do about that? Yeah, he's here's a text I don't even understand, so I can't read it. Here's another one I don't understand, so I can't read it.
Speaker 2: Is this me Ryan?
Speaker 1: Or is this a couple of textures? Maybe it's the same person. Those last two texts we got, What do they mean? Well, this one says Dan. The lane splitting issue has not changed. The crazies have been doing it for years and will continue to do it. It is illegal and carries great risk. It is self regulating as the practitioners die or are disabled. Wait a second, my friend, the texture it is dramatically increased since the law was changed to allow lane filtering, at least where I'm driving, and I'm driving most places around the state. Ryan, Is this a figment of my imagination?
Speaker 5: No, and I knew this would happen, and you knew this would happen, and we talked about it when it first implemented. That people aren't going to look to, you know, parse through the fine details of what's what's filtering, what's splitting, what's the difference.
Speaker 4: You can do this, but you can't do that.
Speaker 5: All I'm seeing are these cross rockets and these bikes going through, not the hogs, not the Indian motorcycles, right, not the harlest right. And they're just like you said, one hundred and ten miles an hour. I see it all the time.
Speaker 1: Too, yeah, yeah, And it's so interesting. So many of the cars you see out there right now going over one hundred weaving in and out of traffic, those are our cars that probably cost somebody four hundred dollars, right, And I'm not trying to be a leitist or anything. I'm I'm just being realistic about a problem we have going on out there right now because the left's undermining law enforcement, doesn't support them, and we have less enforcement.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Texter Dan, Yes, all in caps, please reverse the insane motorcycle lane filtering law. It's crazy enough watching for distracted drivers wandering in their lanes. Now we could be ambushed by a motorcycle. This is a danger to the motorcyclist as well as drivers not paying attention. Thanks for addressing this crazy law, my pleasure. It's insane and you know, as a driver myself, listen, it wouldn't matter that it wouldn't be my fault. Obviously. If I don't see one of these crazy lane splitters, that's somebody's child who's going to get killed in that crash. So it's just so much unnecessary stress out on the roadway, totally unnecessary, and it just comes back to the left. They don't just care about human life. This is such a waste of innocent human life and just adding so much more danger to the roadway. Let's go to Justin and Littleton. You're on the Dan Kaplas show.
Speaker 6: Welcome, Hey Dan. I think we talked about this probably a year, eight months, nine months ago, Brobab the last summer you have the same topic. I don't even say it's lane splitting. I think it's lack of law enforcement the roads. And I would boil down to the not the cops on the road, but their management. But it's just nobody enforced. It's the speed limits cars, motorcycles, it doesn't matter. I think that's the key problem here.
Speaker 2: And what causes that?
Speaker 6: Well, I guess said the management stay politics. I mean that's the root cause, right, Hey.
Speaker 1: It's politics, yeah, because I mean listen, as you know, and I know for my dad being a cop for thirty years. Anybody who signs up for law enforcement they want to serve and protect and so when you don't see them doing that, it's almost always because the politicians are handcuffing them. And so what do you have right now? You have a situation where the lefts in charge in Colorado, the lefts in charge in Denver, the lefts in charge in a lot of places, and the left would make a human sacrifice of a police officer in a millisecond. So what does that mean If you're an officer out there and you want to make you want to make a stop, Well, every time you make a stop, now you put yourself in a situation where you may become a political human sacrifice to the left.
Speaker 2: You know, if somebody accuses.
Speaker 1: You of this or that, or you're facing this sudden danger and you have to use your weapon. So between cutting back on funding, understaffing, and not supporting law enforcement, it makes it very very hard for there to be any enforcement on the roadway.
Speaker 6: Well, Dan, my brother is one month in are about at last? Oh wow, yeah you so I have family and it too, and I'm actually thinking about joining them.
Speaker 2: Oh cool.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm worried about is that I would not be able to restrain myself from their policies. They have no chase policy. I think you have to commit a dangerous felony, something really bad for them to even chase you. And I get the chase laws. They're kind of dangerous for everybody in the road.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 6: And you know, they can kind of make this better by having those grapplers or putting a stop stick in front of the car when you pull them over so they don't run. There's a lot of different things you can do. But I still think that the states headed for disaster even in the next ten and twenty years. What changes the dynamic, I don't see anything that does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I hear you, justin loud and clear. Thank you for that. Well, the only thing that can change the dynamic is electing more Republicans and fewer lefties, right, because the left in Colorado's a perfect example, is just ferociously anti cop and they show it in a thousand different ways. And guess what the only reason that we've had a society a prosperous society. Well, I can't say the only reason, but one of the key reasons has been men and women who are willing to risk dying to enforce the law and protect the rest of us. So when you get a crazy when you get a crazy party like the Democratic parties becoming Colorado, and they come in and they say, Okay, who's our enemy going to be? Well, it's going to be the men and women who's willing to risk their lives to enforce the law so we can have a society. Yeah, they've they have made cops their enemy, and no society can survive that long term. And look at the price Colorado's already paying. And the example we're talking about today is on the roadways where you have far less enforcement, and we all know what that has led to. And don't blame the officers because they're still out there risking their lives.
Speaker 2: Blame the politicians.
Speaker 1: But is there any doubt, Ryan, is there any doubt in your mind you're on the roads all the time that there is very very very little enforcement.
Speaker 4: I don't see it, and I'm on most of the major arteries.
Speaker 2: Most of the time C.
Speaker 4: Four seventy I twenty five I seventy. Rarely do I see a car or.
Speaker 5: Motorcycle pulled over by law enforcement that could be just surely a numbers game. I'm sure you know there are people like Sheriff Steve Rings that might be able to speak to that as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you can compare it to your experiences before, right, I mean, we've all been driving these same streets. There's a lot less enforcement than their works was ten years.
Speaker 5: I can tell you I rented a car upon my return home to Michigan for Independence Day and that holiday extended.
Speaker 2: And I know.
Speaker 4: It was a holiday too, but there are a lot.
Speaker 5: Of speed traps by the Michigan State Police set up on I ninety four as such.
Speaker 1: And I don't know Michigan well, but but I know the left, you know, state level and Denver, et cetera.
Speaker 2: The left that controls things.
Speaker 1: They are anti cop, sure right, anti cop means anti enforcement. Hell, they don't want the sex assault laws enforced everywhere. I mean, it's it's madness from the left right now with some of the stuff you see with them cutting penalties for people committed of you know, people who commit sex assaults, et cetera. Not in every case, but in way too many. So yeah, it's madness. So don't blame the cops, you know, blame the politicians. But it's caused a lot of unnecessary carnage and it's going to keep doing that, which brings us back to the age old question in Colorado? Will it ever get so bad that people start electing Republicans.
Speaker 2: Statewide and not Democrats?
Speaker 1: Three all three someone three eight two five five the number, Text d An five seven seven three nine text her, Dan, get your wife to vote gop l L.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: My wife is a strong, intelligent independent person. I mean John McCain. His folks asked her to host a town hall for John McCain, a televised town hall. She did that because she supported John McCain. She wasn't going to be caged by any political party, Dan Crouch.
Speaker 2: Rockets only get caught if they want to. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting, And I think like the one that lane split today on northbound I twenty five. That guy had to be going one hundred and twenty or so. And what do you think the life expectancy is there?
Speaker 2: Dan?
Speaker 1: You can't catch a bike doing one hundred and fifty. Okay, obviously you've got some people out there who are riding that way. And as Ryan said, this isn't the true riders, right, These aren't the people on the hardleys, et cetera. It's usually the crotch rockets. Dan, did you catch the trucker that just about killed your daughter? Thank you for that follow up? We have not yet and a quick up. Do I have time for the update? Yeah, here's the update. The twenty second background on the story is that, you know, as you often hear me say on air, I'm always preaching to you when the light turn screen, don't go look both ways when the light turns green. Because of this lack of enforcement, you know, because of these politicians, we have so many people running red lights at full speed. Nowt don't go automatically when the light turns green. So we've drilled this into our kids also. So we've got the video. My daughter is stopped and the light turns green. She doesn't go. Like two full beats later, a full eighteen wheeler, fully loaded, fully loaded, blows that red light. A solid red blows that red light. I couldn't tell the speed off the video, my daughter said she thought going probably seventy five and forty and if she'd gone when the light turned green, she was going to be dead. So our challenge has been tracking down that truck because the video you cannot read the dot and the rest on the side of the truck. So I turned it over to our experts because I do a lot of semi cases and even this most advanced technology cannot cannot pull the identity off the side of the truck. So now we're pursuing other means to try to track down this trucker. But thank you, thank you very much for that follow up, because you know, we don't want anybody else to be killed by this person, and that company needs to know about it. Dan lane splitting and no helmet law dumb Coloraden's listen the no helmet I get the arguments there, but lane splitting, I don't get that at all. If you've got an argument in favor of lane splitting, I want to hear that lane filtering if it's truly limited. Lane filtering just within a few feet of an intersection, completely stopped traffic so the bike's not subject to getting rear ended as it sits behind a car. I get that, but that's not what the Left was after here in Colorado. They were after full lane splitting, and they knew that's what they were going to get. Why do you think they wanted that? Anyway, I'll get to some more of these texts here on the Dan.
Speaker 2: Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, problem is they're inflicting a lot of danger for innocent people. We're talking about this insane lane splitting going on in Colorado right now, where you have just this explosion of motorcyclists, you know, who are driving between lanes of traffic, moving lanes of traffic at high speed. So talking about all that, and it's always gone on to a limited extent, but with the Left passing this law allowing lane filtering, meaning driving between carrs when traffic stopped, what we've had is the explosion of lane splitting. You've experienced at I experienced it almost every day and it is insane. And yeah, okay, so the biker wants to risk her life for his life, but they're endangering so many others in the process and it's wrong. And you know, we've always got to throw the qualifier in there. I've never seen it. Ryan, You've never seen it. We're not talking about the serious, responsible riders out there, right, We're talking almost always about these crowch rockets. You're not seeing the Harleys, the Indians, et cetera. You're you're seeing these crowch rockets, and it's it's leading to so much tragedy.
Speaker 2: Tim and Westminster.
Speaker 1: You're on the Dan Kapla show. We don't curse the darkness. We light a candle. What's the fix?
Speaker 2: My friend?
Speaker 7: Well, gosh, hi Dan, I'm a little, you know, nervous about being, you know, with you here. I listen to you all the time. I'm a native of Colorado. I'm a boxer, a coach, a martial artist. So I got that in touch with you. So because of that, I traveled. I'm a referee, and I traveled, and I go from one corner of the state to the other. And I'm just gonna so let me just before I say this, I'm going to say that right before I called you, you were talking about the splitting and the filtering, which I have no idea where it came from. I don't remember any of us ever having it on a ballot because I'm a registered voter, and we never voted on this. To me, seems like part of californication or californication. So, uh but let me just let me just backtrack here. So, so I was driving down the road here, I'm driving down Evans and I look over and there's a dirt bike and a kid on a dirt bike. I don't know if he's a kid, because I can't tell. He's got a helmet on, he's got the pads on the shoulder pads and the plastic armor of a dirt bike guy. And there's no license plate, and there's no blinkers and mirrors, and he's sitting at the stop light. He's going to make a left. I'm looking at my you know, does this guy pay for his license plate and pay the taxes to be on a road that we pay? They keep the potholes free, you know, you know, right? And and so that's what that's what I was like. And then what what caught me was is the other day I've seen these runningade motorcycle people and they're not even like on these dirt bikes even they're like, I don't even know if they're When I was a kid, we called them tote goats, and they were like these homemade motorcycles, and and there are all these these running guys and there's there's no license plates on them, and they're they're little small bikes and they jump out on the road in front end they boys out and there's no license plates and all. And I'm like, what is this. That's what prompted me, you know, to call you yeah, right right, And then so so I can said, I travel for my work. And I was on my way home from Pueblo a couple of weeks ago. And this is probably midnight because the things I do, and probably at eleven o'clock twelve o'clock at night, and and then I have to drive back to the Metro. And I got right past maybe I guess, Castle Rock. And I don't know what these cars. I'm gonna call them fast and furious at cars or drifters or something. And as I got through Castle Rock and I was headed up the monument there whatever the pass is right there or whatever from Castle Rock or not Monument or whatever the little hill is from there, these lit up cars just went past me. And I'm doing seventy eight, almost eighty because it's seventy five and they blazed past me and I was like wow and okay, and then immediately ten to fifteen of these frock rocket bis like you're.
Speaker 2: Talking right in between me.
Speaker 7: And then we're all going seventy five and these we're going ninety one hundred. One of those guys goes down and I swerved to evade there, and I hit another car and that kid, that car's got a mom with a baby.
Speaker 3: In and in over here, and you know, so, I guess.
Speaker 7: So My thing is, Dan, is, how did how can this be where we none of us got to vote on it. I have relatives in California.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can I jump in for a second because we're at.
Speaker 3: The end of the show and Rode, Yeah, gotcha, I got you.
Speaker 7: You go go, Dan, Hey, thanks foring me talking.
Speaker 1: Hey, thanks man, appreciate the call. And what Tim's talking about. You've probably experienced right where you get these big packs and it's we did vote for it. Unfortunately, when when we not we, not you, not me, not Tim, but but when Colorado elected these lefties to office because they are anti cop, they are anti law enforcement, and what are you going to get? Then you're not going to have the law enforce because they're undermining the police. And what's going to happen then you're gonna have this breakdown in order that we're seeing in so many different ways, and this is one way that it manifests with this craziness on the roadway to the point where because of the lefties who rule so many places around the state and the state, you have these wild mobs that take different forms and in this case on these bikes. And we're not talking about responsible motorcycle riders or anything like that, or responsible big motorcycle groups, but we're talking about these lawless mobs. Yeah, that's what we get.
Speaker 2: And the only way we can change it.
Speaker 1: Is electing people who support law enforcement, and not just law enforcement officers, but the actual enforcement of the law.
Speaker 2: It's insane, man.
Speaker 1: But it'll be interesting to see at what points the people of Colorado say enough's enough. You know, we just we're not going to just keep electing these same crazy lefties every time.
Speaker 2: Ryan, great to see again, my friend.
Speaker 1: Thank you for holding down the Ford share of Steve heidie ganall as well while I was off at my latest wonderful courtroom adventure. Kelly, you're the best and Delokford to joining Everybody tomorrow six on The Dancaplo Show.