Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: But I do love the music you've got there. It is nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you continue to make it a thing. Every time I have an actual paper.
Speaker 2: You don't always have a it's only on Monday.
Speaker 3: I only get the Sunday paper because I like the cross.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the last time you had a newspaper in here. You have an actually the same thing.
Speaker 3: The last time it was like a couple months ago.
Speaker 2: Know what a newspaper is. She's got one if you guys want to come look at it. I've heard about it, but I've never seen one. Mike, what is that so archaic?
Speaker 4: It's like someone printed out the Internet and put it on a bunch of different pieces of paper together.
Speaker 5: WHOA, that's that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It is crazy. Tell me about Coachella. No, you tell me about Coachella. Did you go? No? I didn't even know it was still a thing.
Speaker 1: And then Bertie Sanders showed up and I was like, this is my this is my hypothesis come true. Expected Oh oh, are you serious for having a freaking earthquake.
Speaker 2: That's yours, that's not mine, that's my phone. Doesn't do that. I have all that turned off. I just got that too. Oh great, great is it one of Where's Deborah? San Diego County? Oh? San Diego, San Diego.
Speaker 3: Why are we getting an alert for San Diego?
Speaker 2: I was preparing for death. I don't think you have. You're worrying about where's Debra? Are you okay? Find your Debrah?
Speaker 4: Fine your Deborah? Hold your Debra for a few moments.
Speaker 2: So good. That's the that's the smell of panic. Are you okay?
Speaker 5: So funny, and it's like earthquake, earthquake.
Speaker 6: I'm like, no, I'm hearing it on her phone, and then I'm.
Speaker 7: Thinking, did you just feel Oh yeah, I'm still feeling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's happening, still going, Debrah, Are you okay? It's okay. It's stay on your feet.
Speaker 4: Don't sit anywhere because you'll feel it more afew sit don't no, don't do that.
Speaker 2: People have children, because I feel better comforting. Stay.
Speaker 7: It is a pretty big one, you guys. It's a six point zero. No, it's going to be San Diego Country Estate.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's call somebody in Carlsbad. What is this? That's something different.
Speaker 4: Let's call somebody somewhere out near I have an aunt in San Diego.
Speaker 2: Is that near near Ramona? Do you know there was a three point five yesterday afternoon?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the very similar area, just a few This one was just a few miles west of that from yesterday. So again right at ten oh eight, is what it says.
Speaker 2: That worked. It did work. That's weird. Why not your phone?
Speaker 7: I had not my phone thing turned off? It was It didn't hit either of your phone.
Speaker 2: No, it was kean. I don't want it. I got it.
Speaker 3: I'd rather just get my death over with. I don't even alert.
Speaker 4: Okay, there wasn't death six point good side, but that is a good one. I don't know if it's going to be downgraded. Usually they come in and they come in pretty high, and then and then they will.
Speaker 1: Joke Orange County, she said, a lot of shaking, look like crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this would have been about one hundred and twenty miles away from us, and we felt it pretty significantly.
Speaker 7: They've downgraded it up. They've downgraded it and recentered it. I'm showing a five point one now in Julian Julian.
Speaker 4: So, but again, that's even closer to where it was yesterday. Yeah, so why did I get an advertisement? Okay, well that's a little significant earthquake for this Monday.
Speaker 3: Oh something that's fun. We felt a little rolling here.
Speaker 2: We have John Elmer.
Speaker 3: Elmer, throw a Canos microphone on.
Speaker 2: Who do we have stillio in San Diego? Okay, let's put them on. John. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: What did you do?
Speaker 9: We had a little rumbler here. It was definitely got the newsroom shaking. Everybody kind of jumped up and looked around and you know, what do we do here? Nothing seems to have broken or fallen over, So that's nice, but it definitely shook the building.
Speaker 2: Did you dive underneath a desk? John?
Speaker 9: I have a cubicle that basically has a large desk under there already, like a space under there already, So I most of me is under the desk as it is, you know. So it was a combination of being under the desk and continuing to try and report on this news event.
Speaker 2: Are you from California? John?
Speaker 9: I am a San Diego native born and raised in San Diego.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hear the phones. People are calling to tell you we felt it. I felt it, everyone's felt it.
Speaker 9: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Very cool. Are you Padres fan?
Speaker 9: I am a Padres fan lifelong. Yes. Very happy about their current record.
Speaker 2: How could you not be. It's turning out to be a great division. That's fun.
Speaker 9: Exactly, yes, And it's a family tradition of mine. We always order pizza, and no matter where we order from, if we're watching Padres, it's called Padre pizza.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: What's your go to? What do you put on that pizza?
Speaker 9: My go to is, well, this is gonna throw you for a loop. But I am a strict vegan, so I do vegan cheese, vegan pepperoni and all the plant based equivalents.
Speaker 3: Do you eat that directly on the toilet?
Speaker 9: Sometimes? You know? I have it? That's my Saturday night. I didn't know how you got into my social schedule. That's a little weird, but all right.
Speaker 2: She has this uncanny ability to find people out. That's amazing.
Speaker 9: Well, when you want to get really crazy, you do you know, reverse side saddle? Never mind, anyway, we're moving on.
Speaker 4: When you if you do hear of any damage or anything like that up in Julian or any of those areas up there.
Speaker 2: You let us know.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, we'll do. You'll stay safe, all right.
Speaker 2: Me too, Thanks John, guys. Great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, from one of our sister stations there.
Speaker 2: I've figuring out what's first side suttle.
Speaker 4: So that's the first time that's ever happened with us where we've gotten the earthquake alert, yeah, and then felt the earthquake. And again, this one was one hundred and twenty miles away from us. It's down in the Julian area out in San Diego County, So think of a sort of s Carlsbad, Escondido, but due east and up into the hills in there. That's where it was centered. About a five point one that hit just about eight minutes ago, seven minutes ago, And just.
Speaker 1: Like Gail King, we felt a little bit of pain and now we are all comfortable.
Speaker 2: We get our ears pierced. I love it. It's a good idea.
Speaker 10: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Five point one earthquake has hit the San Diego area.
Speaker 2: Of course, we all felt it up here in.
Speaker 1: La It struck at ten to oh eight, about sixty miles northeast of San Diego there in Julian is the preliminary info.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and some of the information that comes in from US Geological Survey gets corrected. They kind of sift through the information, but as of right now on two, three, four five.
Speaker 2: It gets downgraded.
Speaker 4: They did downgrade because the first one we got first reading was a six peo.
Speaker 2: People get way too excited about these things. They go in to six point oh, and then I go actually, it was a five point one.
Speaker 4: There have been several aftershocks of about a two point zero or greater.
Speaker 2: There's a couple that are three and a three point five.
Speaker 4: So it's it's continuing to shake down there in San Diego County.
Speaker 11: Kiddy in the background. I here in Minifie and it's just about over. We got the alert for an earthquake probably a few seconds.
Speaker 2: After it started.
Speaker 11: But it was pretty good.
Speaker 2: Cat is killing pretty good. Oh that is great, Okay good.
Speaker 3: Wasn't the cat's name? You have to call back.
Speaker 2: I need to know. Oh my goodness, that is so great. I'm working here in San Diego and we just felt it was fun. Everyone ran out of the building. But I'm still here upon a ladder doing my electrical work.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, yeah, you are right by. Now we should go back and listen to the tape to see the difference. What time we heard the first alert that came through.
Speaker 1: Keous like ninety seconds and not even not even I mean it was pretty quick.
Speaker 2: Pa Way, that was a gnarly one. I got the windows.
Speaker 9: We're going to break in the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's right there. I mean, that's that's pretty close. That's pretty close. They this was a light fixture quake. You know, this is one of the ones where you would have seen things swinging from the ceiling.
Speaker 3: If you've got those types of light fixtures.
Speaker 2: You sit under a very heavy s every time. I hope it crashes down and ends it all. That was dark. I didn't mean that, you know what I mean. But we'd have to clean up after you. Oh that's what you think about.
Speaker 4: I mean, we would be sad and then have to clean up after you.
Speaker 1: You think about the cleanup, Well, it would be pretty massive, extremely hurt.
Speaker 2: It would be pretty massive. It would be so it would be massive the cleanup. Yeah, they'd get messy. If that thing fell on your head.
Speaker 1: It would be stuff everywhere. I hope that that doesn't happen. What are we talking about? Are we talking to that guy in San Diego?
Speaker 2: All right? Cool? Is his name? John? Or? Am I making that up? Jack? Jack? John? There is Jack there?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, Jack better be trapped him dur something very heavy for us to have him on.
Speaker 3: All right, Jack, what are your legs trapped? What's going on?
Speaker 12: We're okay, we're doing all right. It's a five point two quake here in San Diego County. We're doing okay.
Speaker 4: What was it? Did you see stuff moving around? How did it impact where you are?
Speaker 12: It was kind of a large just a quick hitter from what people are describing what we felt in San Diego. It's pretty far in terms of the USGS map that shows how far away people felt things in San Diego in southern California, all the way up through Imperial County toward Arizona, all the way up toward you know, the Orange County Los Angeles area as well. So five point two for us. This is the ninth quake in a series of very small earthquakes that started yesterday afternoon with a three point three near Julian, which is up in the mountains of San Diego County about forty five minutes an hour outside of the coasts, and then there's been nine of them, including this five point two.
Speaker 1: Interesting now, Deborah Marc is somewhere worrying about four shocks.
Speaker 5: Oh God, totally.
Speaker 4: But in terms of no damage or anything, we haven't seen anything out of I know it's pretty early on. We're only seventeen minutes after the earthquake, but the way that stuff moves nowadays, we would see if there were some damage.
Speaker 2: I don't think we've seen anything yet.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 12: And again, I mean this is out in Julian, which is a wonderful part of San Diego County, but it is pretty far removed from the metro area, which is concentrated along the coastline of San Diego, downtown San Diego and then up along the fifteen Corridor. So this is out in the mountains of San Diego County, does not have the huge population of the where else in San Diego people necessarily live in the huge buildings and things like that. So this is hit in a relatively i won't to say fully remote, but a relatively remote part of San Diego.
Speaker 2: Jack, thank you, thanks so much.
Speaker 1: You look it on NBC four. They've already got Lucy Jones. She's at our house.
Speaker 13: Is that a.
Speaker 1: Violin in the background? Does Lucy Jones also play the violin? Is that violin or is that a cello? What is that that might be in between the two? And I think that's called.
Speaker 2: A viola, Oh viola. It seems a little too.
Speaker 3: Small to but too big to be a violin.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right.
Speaker 1: Interesting, And Lucy Jones looks great. I mean it's like she's wearing jewelry. She's got a top on the whole bit, just like that.
Speaker 2: Do you think she knew that this was coming?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 2: She seems pretty camera ready right now? Does on camera ready? Hmmm?
Speaker 1: But she doesn't look panicked, Deborah, which means if these were all four shocks for a big one up and down the Pacific Coast, she would although she does like a little.
Speaker 6: You know what, I think she's praying for a big earthquake. I think she gets excited about stuff like that, you know, I think it's her thing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I think I think she's really hoping.
Speaker 1: What a fun Saturday morning cartoon that would be of Lucy Jones, like going on all the shows and trying to like make everyone feel better after five point two earthquakes. And then like secretly in her little dungeon she's doing like witches brew and all these things like hoping and praying and doing spells to create a big earthquake. So she's on all the TV networks and there's like this big demand for Lucy Jones.
Speaker 6: Well, you know how she's on TV right now. Right, Imagine a huge I mean, no, please, Universe, don't let this happened. But imagine a huge earthquake. I'd like to see how she reacts.
Speaker 1: She would be she'd be like a pilot when the plane's going down. She would she'd be completely even keeled.
Speaker 4: Now, if you want to reaction, do you mean the camera's on her when its oh okay, I think.
Speaker 12: She would be This is fun, guys.
Speaker 3: She would be chill. I mean, is this another earthquake?
Speaker 5: Or am I just having I'm looking at my phone.
Speaker 1: If you want a real scientist reaction, you go to Gail King or Katie Perry's for Lucy Jones.
Speaker 2: Well, you're getting over it.
Speaker 5: Today about Lauren Sanchez.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I as a journalist and an author and now an astronaut. All right, you can always let us know what you felt. You leave us a talk back.
Speaker 1: Unless you're trapped under something heavy or your cat is loud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't care if your cat's losing its mind. We'd love to know. Gary and Shannon will continue. If you're hanging on by a thread. Let us know.
Speaker 10: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: It looks like now they're saying it's a five point to the earthquake near Julian there in the mountains east of San Diego. No damage, no injuries. It's a five point two. But you know it was that was a fun That was a fun ride this morning.
Speaker 4: A couple of things about it that were I mean, they originally said it was a six point zero. We've seen them downgrade those before. That's exactly what happened here. Was almost exactly half an hour ago, one of the phones here in the studio started going off to say that the waves had been detected. I went back and I listened to it. It was about forty seconds. You're right, I mean, much less than ninety seconds. I kind of was what the timeframe was, but it took about forty seconds for us to get the alert and then to actually feel the earthquake. And we're about one hundred and twenty one hundred and twenty five miles away from from the center of the epicenter of the earthquake. So again at this point, no word on damage or injuries or anything out in that area west, sorry, east of Escondido and Ocean Sideway up in the mountains up there.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 14: I am in Long Beach.
Speaker 2: I did get the alert on my phone. I did not feel a thing.
Speaker 15: I have well they are Christmas balls hanging from my stealing what.
Speaker 2: And they were barely, barely, barely moving. But I didn't feel a thing.
Speaker 15: And that's weird because I'm in the middle of San Diego and Burbank.
Speaker 2: You guys felt it. I did not have a great day. I Deborah, We're not going to die.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope not worried about Deborrah.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I was too, I mean, I heard you. I was the first thing, was the first thing I said. I and I realized, like one of the benefits of people having children, it really makes an adult out of you, because in my moment of oh my gosh, we got this alert.
Speaker 2: How big is this going to be?
Speaker 1: I thought of Deborah first, comforting Deborah, and it made me feel better that I had someone to take care of.
Speaker 6: She gave me hugs. That was That was very sweet. I'm sorry, I'm an embarrassment.
Speaker 2: No you're not.
Speaker 5: I came running in and you.
Speaker 6: Know what I was, so the adrenaline was kicked in so high. I didn't even feel it because I was anticipating, anticipating, anticipating.
Speaker 4: You were also standing up, which I mean we're both sitting down. Yeah, and we're She's the one who first said it.
Speaker 1: We are on chairs with wheels, and the buildings on wheels, so you were going to feel We'll feel it more than anyone else.
Speaker 2: I think possible.
Speaker 16: Find your Deborah. Find your Debora. That needs to be on a shirt. Bind your Deborah. KFI. Gary and Shannon. That is fantastic.
Speaker 2: That's very nice, Gary and Shannon. That was a barn burner.
Speaker 10: That's the strongest quake I've felt here in Visa San.
Speaker 8: Diego area in many years. The walls shook and the doors shook, things fell off shelves, and my dog no problem.
Speaker 11: Really, that was cool, but it was an ee ticket ride.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's about fifty three miles away Vista there from from Julian.
Speaker 2: Not very deep either.
Speaker 4: Eight miles deep is not a very deep earthquake, so that is part of the reason why they could feel it so much better.
Speaker 1: If you're wondering about the bakeries and the apple pies and Julian, everything's okay, the owner of Julian Cafe and Bakery said. Some cups fell onto the ground, but everything is okay.
Speaker 14: P Hey, Gary and Shannon. This is Connie and Tamasco Valley that South Corona And I was just stepping into the shower when the pre alert went off, and the first thing in my head was, oh my god, this is not how I can go start naked when they come looking for my body in the rubble of my house.
Speaker 8: Thankliness, it wasn't that bad.
Speaker 2: Everybody's okay here.
Speaker 8: Thanks guys, have.
Speaker 11: A great day.
Speaker 2: That's what you're fearing.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, that's why I take super quick shower.
Speaker 1: It's I think of you way too often when I'm washing my hair or washing out my hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, this is what Devera usually cuts short because she's a worry about the earthquake.
Speaker 1: It's funny how often I think of you when I'm washing my hair. It's very weird, but it's true. Once you put it in my head, and now it's in that woman's I guess it's in everybody's head somewhere, Like what if the earthquake hits now? I also think that us, like our naked bodies in the rubble, or us naked running through the streets, is going to be the least of our concerns if it's that.
Speaker 5: Bad, absolutely, although it is one.
Speaker 6: I mean, the thing is then you're just going to be stuck with shampoo or conditioner in your hair, probably for weeks, right, all right, because there'll be no running water.
Speaker 8: George Calabasas you know, I got that alert and I looked at it and told me that I have to get under a desk and all that.
Speaker 13: Well.
Speaker 8: Unfortunately for me, I was out in the open. I was cleaning the droppings of the horses. So as I did, we just get underneath one of their bellies.
Speaker 1: Oh gotta be careful if they're doing the dropping time of day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but why would you get under a horse, you know what, let them that's.
Speaker 13: Not you know, I'm not in a dire situation. So I'm not following Shannon's orders not to call in. But I was in a shower during the quake, and I did think of Debora Mark.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, see that in the same sentence.
Speaker 13: So I really need to hear what that cat's name is. Okay, I love you guys, I.
Speaker 2: Know me too. I need to know what that cat's name is. Can we you can see?
Speaker 1: Can we isolate that cat and just have it live on the show for a little while, at least the day?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: Why not? I mean I can't. She's talking over her own cat. Oh, there's all fun grading me out.
Speaker 4: We can pull I'll find one five point two earthquake, the tsunami Information Statement number one from the National Weather Services. The tsunami is not expected, but because it's a coastal coastal ish earthquake, they put out the statement just in case.
Speaker 1: Like so, you remember how MPR brought in puppies. I think during the pandemic or protests or something. I think we should bring in that cat as our comfort animal. I mean, not into the studio, but into the show at least the sound of it, it could be our comfort animal to deal with the earthquake for the rest of the day.
Speaker 2: I'll see if I can find it, that'd be great.
Speaker 10: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six.
Speaker 4: Forty forty four minutes now past the earthquake, the five point two magnitude quake that hit out in eastern San Diego County. Shaking felt very far away. We're about one hundred and twenty five miles away from the epicenter, and we felt it a good forty five seconds or so after the alert came through one of our phones, the shake alert, but not everybody's phone, just one of the phones that was that was here.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. I mean, I guess it's good. It shows that it worked.
Speaker 4: Other people said they never got the alert but they felt the earthquake, and others said they got the alert but never felt the earthquake.
Speaker 2: So hey, guys.
Speaker 15: Evan Franaheim, I've previously talked crap among friends about the whole shake alert thing because it's gone off.
Speaker 2: And I didn't feel anything.
Speaker 15: It went off for me today and I was like, oh, look at that. There it goes again, not going to feel anything, And all of two seconds later, the apartment shook pretty good. It wasn't a bad one by any sense of the word. But yeah, worked this time. But my cat just looked at me kind of looking for more food, so he didn't break out.
Speaker 3: Oh you got to get some more food out of that.
Speaker 1: If you're a cat, hey, if you're listening and you're a cat, you got to freak out like that first cat, because if my cat did that, I would totally be.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, do you want some tuna?
Speaker 1: You want some some other cat fun stuff, because I feel bad if my cat starts freaking you gotta milk. If you're a cat, you've got to milk the quake, like this one in the background.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's a weird cat.
Speaker 2: That's a rare cat sound. I mean, that's not just a meow.
Speaker 1: That's like a My husband's cats did that. It was rare. But they would get that loud.
Speaker 11: In that theround.
Speaker 2: It was never good. It was never good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I mean if that cat is super stressed out because of the earthquake, then that's an awful Like, yeah, you're right, you feel bad about it.
Speaker 1: Like if they saw a bear in the backyard, that's the kind of noise they would make kind of a thing like it's your death.
Speaker 17: Larry and Shannon, Hi, this is a savior of I'm from Camp Pimpleton, California, a guilty employee here Marine Core Base, Camp Hilton. And Yeah, I was sitting on my desk and I just felt the rumbley coming through and less for about a good ten fifteen seconds.
Speaker 2: What a surprise. Anyways, have a good deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a nice little wake up call. That would be Camp Pendleton's, probably due west of where the epicenter was for this earthquake.
Speaker 2: I mentioned earlier.
Speaker 4: They do put out usually in any earthquake that's California, Washington, Oregon, they'll put out a tsunami warning or an alert. They said that no tsunamis expected. This is way too far, way too far inland. There are a couple dozen now aftershocks that have been recorded, some of them relatively big. A three point zero and a three point five hit within a couple of minutes of the original earthquake, and they will probably continue to rumble all day. As Amy mentioned, though when we saw this originally, there was about a three point four I believe in that same exact area. Just yesterday afternoon, five three point five yesterday. So this is it doesn't say that it's necessarily on the San Andreas fault. The fault is much farther east than that. It's a way out by the salt and sea. But that's not the not to say the only.
Speaker 3: Fault elson or fault would be the suspect.
Speaker 2: I believe this one for this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, So up in the Cleveland National Forest is where this earthquake hit again, A five point two. It just after ten o'clock ten oh eight is the official time that the USGS puts on that earthquake. And again, very minor damage is what we're hearing. Some cups off of shelves and things like that. But at this point we hope that the that's all that it is.
Speaker 5: That's all that it is, and we hope no more earthquakes.
Speaker 2: Right that's also would be nice for dem that.
Speaker 6: Really or you know what I mean again, keep them under five and it's okay.
Speaker 3: You handled it pretty well, Debra.
Speaker 5: Thank you, yeah, thank you, it was your hug, Shannon, it was.
Speaker 4: I do have a question about running down the hallway if you know the earthquake is coming, I supposed to just staying why didn't.
Speaker 2: If that thing starts really shaking, you're going to be pushed low to the ground.
Speaker 5: But still I didn't.
Speaker 2: Are you wearing heels today? Yes, it's true, that's true.
Speaker 6: But I think my ankle or anything, well, because I'm so short, and you know the other day, just real quick, the other day I came in and I was wearing flats and so many people, how tall are you? Okay, I'm not ever wearing flats here again, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: It's funny though, if I wear heels for a while and then I wear flat. This is a stupid conversation.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I feel I don't know, I just.
Speaker 1: I launched us into it. I feel so much shorter, like what happened? Or I think Gary's so much taller. I'm like, did you grow?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, well, no, I'm just wearing flats today.
Speaker 5: No, your normal heights, Shannon, I'm really short. Hour eleven and three quarters.
Speaker 2: I think that's great. I love that.
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 2: All right, coming up next, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: We'll recap Oh, Trump's physical We've got those results in and the earthquakes and the earthquake I think we've we've done an hour on the earthquake.
Speaker 2: I think we can put that.
Speaker 4: Almost an hour ten more minutes. Gary and Shannon will continue right after this.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 4: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.