Speaker 1: Oh welcome. Looks like good might be a two part of tonight flocking balance here what the flock is going on? Beside there would being a hair raid on top of the microphone. Okats, all right, let's get this started. What the flock is going on here? Just to remind everybody, Oh wait, hoole lot, I gotta pop up this video. You know it the slowliness of getting started. Come on always mute, well fardy, That's what I've learned. Come on, bring it up, Bring up the fucking page. So getting started. There you go, there, we are all right, everybody's on some refreshers move over here they we you're good. Hrvats in the house. I think I think that's new. They don't put dates their times on these. They don't times they have them all right. So you have seen down below here if you're looking for the ninetyes centrals is right there and also on the wrong bole if you're looking for there's something else. Oh yeah, the band by Amazon for COVID bbe Dana ten percent off there Doctor Glynnin's direct website, I'm sorry, not website, but page where I put all his videos on like that. They're right there and that way they're separated from the rest of the channel just because they're down both. But that place is exclusively doctor Manso and Doctor Gladen videos when stop shop for all that? Okay? And then on top here, like I said, you see the Azure standard stuff, and I yeah, you're seeing nothing that I'm showing you at all. What the fuck? There no step being a cocksmoker. So again right here you used to roll down, right there is for the ninety essentels on the rumble side of things by the writer is there too, Yeah, you see right here is the Azure Standard stuff. And then above it you can go right to my website and click it. Someone asked Joseep. He asked earlier, I thought your book was right on top. Well it is, it says books. But also I did move the icon so before you used to be right here, and my creative was like, sorry, my creat team is right there too, but I just moved it out. I moved it around so that people are who are coming to a hot sauce site for hot sauce seed that first I thought it made no more sense. So do you grow scroll the school, scroll scroll, scroll scroll book. See there you go, but you could just go like this too, Bam Canada see that all right? And what we're trying to do is get the second book underway. Yeah, let me read with this, says Book two campaign is underway. The topic the Gothic Eda, our European Mediterranean Bible, predating all other Bibles by three thousand years. This is our story and the story of civilization. Please help me carry on the most important work of Ellie Widell by taking his edit translation and showing the update, a updated battle between good and evil for our between good and evil, all people, all people wage against the Saturn rem fan Moon colt of child sacrifice in the present day. This is historical preservation, restoration and survival. Why is that doing that? Please pledge a dono to the book writing fun dat gives a go And then there's a link. And again no, I did not I did not change the video, but it did change the goofy as fucking way to stop like like, hey, let's you know all the effort that I put in the video. Hey, let's find the goofiest fucking out of context, freeze frame and use that. Fuck you people, all right? Book two campaign and the auth that get to rate there man, and then it says, if you plage fifty dollars more, you will receive a sign six by nine copy of my book. If you plage hundred dollars more, you receive a sign eight and a half by eleven colt copy of my first book. Maybe if they wanted to arrange that to be something different, like I don't know the next one, I guess, but that would be you're gonna have to wait because it's nothing. And yeah, who had missed to killing a whole family with Eric Klopper? What the whole family has on? Alright? So the a I flock? What the flock is happening here? We've got a couple of things to go over. Yesterday it didn't stay up. I uh, there was a couple of things in there. There's a couple of things that I didn't I didn't want to uh. I just didn't feel like it was I don't think it was right or wise maintain. So that one went away. You guys who were here got to see it. Those who did not. Dot shit, h beer. It's happened every once in a while that I look back and I'm like, hmmm, because somebody be busting down my fucking door because of that last video. Why do I have to think about that? Just leave the fucking video? So I did, all right, here we go, and yes, on my website, you just click this. You use BB five no matter where you're doing. You use BB five at the Azubell BB five bro bluha Vive. That's where the azurebel products the cupon code for the hot sauces right here. Now, this video is long, and I have to be out of here by six thirty and this is basically gonna take up all the time. So there's gonna be a part two to this because we have to talk about the Skynet moment, how mythos Ai just changed cybersecurity forever. There's that. There's a couple of things, and I think actually there might be one other aspect to the the mythos that I just heard about that I was just watching. Let me check in my YouTube history because I feel like I'm missing something that I wanted to also share that may not pay here. I like that look at this one.
Speaker 2: You can't talk Hello and helis comments and Smala and academic lead at the highest or the alt right very and Damala rise the wound books on his middle Zi come from the London training and the doctor shot the name proct was artist Luto mission listed that and how camls blonde. It's last in half th time and finishes off the line on the piece and that's place and the only visit the le among the farms and supreme and Fay and part proprom but you train and almost the doctor field that sep and the farmers from alphabet draft blown with either that frown from brown heavy was and also liber is that I know the idy fantasics you're currently and the bear and then you Troy and son on him fair where vice is keep it feeling feels this is feel but they for mina laba and the secondly the ass and and it's pinces desay pricked off draft. That's word of a drump foot on my physician. I will say this time pro brain es keep you feel under outcome and then camps to us that destable naming cos this is saying how we see it and then fire from yours stream. Then the pencil, not my adviser will be inflect of my assuring me of their paces. When I'm you heart word or a nicheans I need to approve to goo to that gilling and keeping then steamers shops to get what the fucking and're.
Speaker 1: Fucking with him a little bit, which I don't like. But nobody, nobody ever went to fucking argentated dude, fucking guy died.
Speaker 3: Really see it?
Speaker 1: And I mean, really that's the thing. Oh no, it's not. It's another parody. Okay, well that's not what I was looking for. I don't know what the fuck that is. But let's go into the history for a second. It loses it's ha ha when it's so fucking fast and not like, yeah, I don't speak that language that well or at all. Could you slow it down a little bit, motherfucker? Thank you? Ah No, Maybe there wasn't there. Maybe it was on a different site that I was watching something. I know I saw something that was talking about the mythos. Maybe I just have to write that claude mythos. Let's see if there's anything that cops up nonanthropic. There you go, got in a box. No, it's all fat shit, it's all fact shit. Unless you have a direct link to something. It's all the bullshit, fucking PuF puff piece, bullshit, cocksucking nonsense, like, Yeah, this is what I want. I want to look at this asshole. That's what I want. How do you know, how do you know I want to look at look at Bushnanger. Fuck you, fuck you but an insult piece of shit. All right, let's go to this one. Fuck it's hey, search Jews, Jews, CNN, fuck you.
Speaker 4: Ring cameras in their competition have created not only a privacy disaster, but also the potential for an Orwellian police state in the future athletics, the police state by the state, or the police state by the mega corporations. But what Ritt and companies like could do is sell the promise of security to their customers that's you, and then sell data collection and surveillance to governments and other corporations they partner with. People have built a connected webinar of cameras where every neighborhood that has Ring cameras every apartment complex is surveilling the hallways of the apartments, the streets of the neighborhood, and is able to track and use AI technology to identify people, cars, and even in pets to effectively create a privately controlled surveillance network that is capable of providing state access in the case of Amazon, which owns RAIN, and these private companies are also with the government. The company recently paid Blania Trump, for example, tens of millions of dollars in talent fees. But they also have a lot of direct partnerships that we'll get into. Ring founder Jamie Simonoff recently rejoined the company and immediately began building more bridges between RAIN and law enforcement agencies while integrating AI technologies into RAIN software. Rain partnered with Taser and bodycam company acts On Enterprise to allow RING customers to share videos with local agencies in April twenty twenty five, and then Ring added video surveillance company Flock Safety as a partner in October. Renintroduced facial recognition technology with friendly branding of what they called familiar Faces in December. All of this is in addition to Ring's previous track record of employees spying on thousands of women through their Ring cameras. Somehow, these things get worse when considering other surveillance companies like Flock have investment from the founder's fund, which is run by frequent flyer to Jeffrey Epstein's inbox and recipient of investment from Epstein, Peter Teel, Rien and Flock aren't even the only ones. But the problem with these Internet connected cameras, especially or cameras that use cloud attached services and data centers is that they can track anybody anywhere, and you don't know how that data is going to be useful at some point to somebody. This especially should be concerning because it's not even just the private companies that you need to worry about. It's also attackers. Maybe there's a vulnerability in the system, or maybe maybe the US government has pissed off someone that has state backed hacking and cyber attack groups. For example, if the government associated with these companies that so desperately want to be part of the military industrial complex is creating enemies, then you might get something like when Iran stated that Amazon is part of quote enemy technology infrastructure end quote and actually Amazon even had a data center golf line in relation to a drone strike. State sponsored hackers are overlooked but exist in nearly every nation, but there's also vulnerabilities from just normal breaches or from terms of service and conditions you've agreed to with products where they can use this data for non sinister things too, not just blackmail vectors but selling you stuff marketing. Don't worry, though, because Ring Cameras founder wants you to know that AI will help keep everyone safer.
Speaker 5: Permission to make neighborhoods safer once felt like something we could always work towards but probably never fully achieve. Today I stand here believing that the advancements in AI have truly changed.
Speaker 6: That the backlash has been a little bit around this concept of like, is this surveillance, It's actually not. It's allowing your camera to be an intelligent assistant for you and then allowing you to be a great neighbor. So really trying to take the AI and superpower it so that you are like that we're doing the work for you and you're only interacting with Ring when you need to.
Speaker 4: The better the image.
Speaker 6: Quality, the more impact we can have with AI.
Speaker 5: I'm excited to anounce Familiar Faces, a feature that transform how your Ring camera can alert you Using AI. We sample your camera's video quality multiple time per day for up to two weeks, and it only works because of our custom edge AI silicon.
Speaker 6: Alexa certainly will be the centerpiece as the like agenic AI to it.
Speaker 4: Rings Corporate overlord Amazon has added more AI capabilities to Ring cameras. The good news is that Amazon is trustworthy and has never been the subject of spine allegations.
Speaker 7: Amazon has agreed to pay more than thirty million dollars to settle allegations of privacy violations involving its voice assistant Alexa and Ring doorbell cameras.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, not a good example, but it's not like Amazon's ever been accused of spine on kids or something.
Speaker 1: Alexa. Amazon now has to fork over something like twenty five million dollars to settle allegations that Alexa violated the privacy rights of kids.
Speaker 4: In another deep dive episode of the AI dystopian hellscape that we're currently witness sing Rise, We're going to dig into ring cameras and the public outcry against Ring's latest AI foray, and we found some some pretty nasty connections here, and all these companies seem to be linked to each other and to the government. We brought you this video with our brand new wireframe V two mousemat on store dot Camerasaxcess dot net also a company buy our two microslop t shirt that's on its way to our warehouse right now. These feature a parody micro slop logo with the blue screen of death, frowny face warning marks from event viewer, and our rendition of Tucks the Penguin hidden Away, and of course microslop so everyone you pass either if you work there for now or they know your thoughts on AI. The wireframe V two mousemat on the gen Store was made by Andrew on the team in Blender, fully three D modeled and then represented in a high quality mousemat that you see here. The map can easily accommodate a keyboard and mouse has fine detail, with the city built of wireframe components for the heat sink ram because let's be honest, it's the only place any of us can get any now and cooling tubes, and we use a matching blue stitching for anti fray with a blue rubber underside for some unique gn flare. We modeled these two ridiculous levels of depth in that there are things in the model that you can't even see in the product because we went that deep with it, like, for example, the springs underneath the switch underneath the keycap that's represented in the matt's surface head to store doct cameras, access dot net to support our deep dive independent research content like this directly. Recently, Ring showed millions of people a Super Bowl ad where Ring's new Search Party feature was able to find lost dogs.
Speaker 6: One coast of a dog's photo in the Ring app starts outdoor cameras looking for a match. Search Party from Ring uses AI to help families find lost dogs.
Speaker 4: Competitor wise quickly chimed into parody them.
Speaker 8: This is Milo TETs her family. But every year ten million of them go missing, and the ways we look for them haven't changed in years except for all of these. But what if we could make finding one lost dog require the computational power of a small dictator led nation state. Search Party from Ring uses AI to search through our tens millions of cameras. We could find literally anyone. But we only use this technology to find lost dogs. Recently, we announced a partnership with over five thousand law enforcement agencies, but we won't let them use this feature. This feature is just for dogs. Guess what we've automatically often your cameras in who has time to read settings?
Speaker 1: Not you.
Speaker 8: You're too busy being a hero, whether you know it or not. And the best part, it's free. For everyone. We're just doing this out of the goodness of our hearts. Customers are loving Search Party and so will you.
Speaker 4: And that last frame we're showing is the best one. Ring's founder acted like he hadn't seen this, and then he called it imitation and said he's flattered that competition is copying that.
Speaker 6: I hadn't even seen that, So I guess what is it? Are the best thing is imitating art or something. There's there's some sort of a life or so there's there's something in there. I guess I'm honored that, you know, people want to copy what we do.
Speaker 4: Which is some wild misdirection seeing as why didn't copy them they made fun of them. But Rain also had a partnership with Flock Safety, and flock Safety has faced accusations of a partnership with Ice. So it turns out the lost Dogs might actually stand for people, and the Search Party might stand for roving gains of untrained paramilitary going door to door. The backlash over privacy concerns was swift and predictable. Rain subsequently stated that it canceled its partnership with Flock Safety, blaming difficulties with integration certainly nothing to do with the public's concerns about flocked data being accessible to federal agencies like ICE. But this is only a bump in the road, since Rain plans to implement more integrations with other quote established providers in the future end quote. Now four or four media reported on internal emails from Rain's CEO where he said features like search Party will help Rain quote zero out crime in neighborhoods end quote, which he has also said public.
Speaker 6: It's always crazy to say something like zero out crime, but it's a good goal to have. And I think that's what we're trying to do, is take the goal of like how far can we go in affecting this now with AI.
Speaker 4: So he the operator of a private company, wants to zero out crime with AI and surveillance capabilities. As for the privacy concerns, rin is whitewashing its surveillance apparatus, whose data centers again are now the target of a nation that the US is at war with with images of puppies and then stating that people are just misinformed about the technology. It's only going to be used to find puppies.
Speaker 6: A lot of it's I'll call it, it's not misinformation. It's a misunderstanding of how the system works.
Speaker 4: If it can identify a dog, they can identify a person. Ring's partnership with Flock is dead, they say, But Rain's software still enables law enforcement through request footage through its integration with Axon. Axon works with the Department of Homeland Security agencies like Immigrations and Customs Enforcement or ICE and Customs and Border Protection, and federal agencies share information with each other, as well as state, local, tribal, and international partners using tools like Palenteers Immigration OS system for ICE, with Palenteer being the Teal backed and then VIDIA backed military industrial surveillance company. Even though Rain and Flock insists that they don't work with ICE, federal agencies often obtain evidence from local police agencies, which do work with Rain and Flock. We live in a world where millions of security cameras are recording all of the time, and that means that whether or not you own one, you're probably getting tracked by them. It's okay to have security cameras, The problem is when they're cloud connected, especially when they're consumer grade security cameras that are on homes and neighborhoods, on doors of apartments and complexes. They're cloud connected to someone else's drives and someone else's data center, storing it to then be maybe even just used as training data, if not for more sinister purposes. And security cameras do serve a purpose for security, but the mega corporators have managed to shift people away from ownership and self hosting of your security devices, moving it all into the cloud where they can basically do whatever they want with the data. And unfortunately, if your neighbors are using cloud connected to services, even if you're self hosted, it's still at risk for everyone around them. Amazon bought Rain in twenty eighteen for a paltry one billion dollars, an amount so little that you could launch drones and missiles for a full day, and Raydon said that two companies would quote accelerate the mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods end quote after the sale closed, Rain's founder Jamie Simonov left the company in twenty twenty three, shortly before the FTC find Amazon five point eight million dollars for privacy violations and accused Rain employees of quote illegally surveilling end quote customers. But that's right in line with the Amazon family because the FDC also charged to Amazon twenty five million dollars in twenty twenty three for violating children's privacy laws by keeping recordings produced with Alexa. Off returned in twenty twenty five years later as Ring's chief inventor. He's the one who recently made many of the partnerships with law enforcement agencies. Ring's journey started from humble beginnings before it was even known as Rain, and managed to manufacture itself an image of an underdog, partly in thanks to what it was called Doorbot, and when Simonov unsuccessfully pitched the product on the investment show Shark Tank, I.
Speaker 1: Just don't see the progression, and for that reason, I'm not I'm wrestling with where this goes in the market.
Speaker 4: All of the Shark investors passed on it, except for Kevin O'Leary aka Mister Wonderful, who like a knockoff veto, gave Simon Off an offer he had to refuse.
Speaker 7: I'll give you seven hundred thousand dollars. I want a ten percent royalty that drops down to seven after I recoup the seven hundred thousand, and I get five percent of the company's equity today.
Speaker 4: Fast forward to twenty eighteen, Amazon purchased the company for one point one five billion dollars. It would also be the second largest acquisition Amazon made at the time, but it would be the giant etailer's first writs of power to work toward its other reign of power, the eye of Bezos. Soon Off recently reflected on that moment.
Speaker 6: And I left there without money that I truly needed at the time, I left there like in shambles.
Speaker 4: I was in tears when I left. On May thirty first, twenty twenty three, the FTC concluded that rin Quote illegally surveiled customers end quote, end quote failed to stop hackers from taking control of users cameras end quote. The FTC ordered the company to pay users five point eight million dollars. As a result, the FTC road quote rinn deceived its customers by failing to restrict employees and contractors' access to its customers videos, using customer videos to train algorithms, among other purposes, without consent, and failing to implement security save guards end quote. In what is basically the worst privacy nightmare for a lot of people. The FTC continued quote one employee over several months viewed thousands of video recordings belonging to female users of Rain cameras that surveiled intimate spaces in their home, such as their bathrooms or bedrooms. End quote. Perhaps more worrying is that RINN wasn't able to deduce how widespread this misconduct was within the company because, as the FTC put it, quote, Ring failed to implement basic measures to monitor and attacked employees' video access end quote. The Commission also accused RIN of failing to quote implement standard security measures to protect customers information from two well known online threats, credential stuffing and broof force attacks end quote, despite credential stuffing attacks that had already occurred in twenty seventeen and twenty eighteen. Rain shortcomings year led to attackers getting access to fifty five thousand Ring users quote stored videos, live video streams, and account profiles. End quote. In a particular instance of abuse as results, the FTC wrote that hackers quote taunted several children with racist slurs, propositioned individuals, and threatened a family with physical harm if they didn't pay a ransom. End quote. Then acting Director of the FTC's Bureau of Consumer Protection Samuel Levine stated at the time, quote Ring's disregard for privacy and security exposed consumers to spine and harassment. End quote. Fortunately that's all in the past, and Rain owned up to the bacle with transport.
Speaker 1: So I can't So apparently I can't. What now this doesn't make any sense because I never had to use this before. There's something criss crossing and obs and I'm not going to update it to the newer roun to have it fuck up even more. But it's making me mute the actual audio mixer audio input capture. Hold on, i gotta make sure I'm not doubling out Hello, Hello, Okay.
Speaker 8: I'm not.
Speaker 1: So this is all screwed up, this echoing effect. I have to literally so I have to slide my bar the fuck up. I have to unmute myself and have to be and the right fucking pat what So I have to be on two fucking patents at the same time because I have to have the obs up to unfucking mute it. So I have to beat in the wrong thing where I can't pause the video because I'm not on the fucking video page. I'm in a fucking obs studio and I have to go to the other tab, go up into that, and then I can put this isn't navigation. This is fucking cocksucking bullshit. So otherwise I have a I have an echo. Either that or I don't fucking talk throughout the video. This is fucking bullshit. This has never happened before.
Speaker 4: I'm just kidding. You didn't any wrong. On Saturday nine, Motto I Think It's rather than A reported that by analyzing the network traffic of ritn's neighbors and app, they discovered a technical oversight and how data was transmitted. This traffic contained quote hidden geographic coordinates with up to six testimal points of precision end quote, a level of detail the publication noted was quote accurate enough to pinpoint roughly a square inch of ground end quote. To verify the scale of this exposure, gizmoto cross referenced its findings with a PhD student at MIT who had mapped every rain video shared on the app since twenty seventeen. A few days later, on December nineteenth, twenty nineteen, TechCrunch reported that a security researcher had quote found on the dark web one five hundred and sixty two unique email addresses and passwords associated with Rain doorbell passwords unquote, which could be used to log into and view from the cameras. The publication added quote. The researcher reported the findings to Amazon, which owns the Rain brand, but Amazon asked that the researcher not discussed their findings publicly. End quote. In January twenty twenty one, tech Crunch reported that a quote security flaw in Rain's Neighbors app was exposing the precise locations and home addresses of users who had posted to the app. End quote that sounds familiar. Roughly two weeks before the FTC sued Rain. In twenty twenty three, founder Simonov left the company, and in his stead, Liz Hammren stepped in as the new CEO and also the new chief I'm getting sued now officer. Hopefully she's more privacy minded. This Hammern steps in as the new Discord COO. Mother Hammeron served as Discords Chief operating officer from twenty twenty one up until she became the CEO of RINN in March twenty twenty three. Semenov wouldn't be gone long, however, and returned to his precious in twenty twenty five, here's a clip of him taking up the mantle to become the company's CEO again. This time, he's back with a renewed interest in AI. In a company post, Simonov wrote, quote, the AI transformation happening right now is a once in a generation opportunity, and I think we're super well positioned with helpful and practical AI features like smart video search. It's just a start here with scratching the service of what we can do with AI. End quote. That leads us to where we are today and the bulk of our research for this piece, which is Ring's expansion into the AI world, and in particular, in addition to its AI powered church party functionality, its rapid expansion into law enforcement partnership. On January twenty fourth, twenty twenty four, Consumer Reports wrote that Ring quote with over twenty five hundred local law enforcement agencies end quote. This is particularly concerning when you consider that there's an estimated ten million Ring cameras in the US. As part of its partnership, Ring expands on its creepy past by adding a creepy future. It gives away Ring cameras to law enforcement agencies to then be distributed into the community like some kind of honeypot. It's one thing if the government's going to openly surveil citizens with cameras on public property in public places. It's another if they're like, here's a camera to put in your home. I mean, this is like, let's just take this a step further. Let's just say that law enforcement agencies start giving out air tags, GPS trackers that they've also registered to their devices for you to put on your car and your backpack, well in your laptop like that. I don't understand how anyone could be handed that's a cloud connected security device by a law enforcement officer of any agency and not feel uncomfortable about it. In a story titled quote Amazon's helping police build a surveillance network with ring door bells end quote see net and hold her to most literal title possible award reported quote in Hampton, Virginia, police received.
Speaker 1: Okay, so maybe that's working better. I still have to hear the audio.
Speaker 4: On your car possible award, Virginia.
Speaker 1: Okay, so maybe that's working better. All right, Yeah, I guess that's it. I have to kill the desktop. Why does that make It doesn't make fucking sense. But here we are. It's working without the echo.
Speaker 4: Fifty to three ring cameras. After partnering with the company in March, the police department is still figuring out what neighborhoods they're going to distribute those cameras to. End quote. We're sure they can profile one soon enough. Police could then request video evidence from ring cameras via the device's Neighbors app, with seene out reporting that they didn't need to provide details for why they're requesting those clips. This allowed law enforcement to jump through a legal loophole. As the publication explained, quote, multiple cities have laws requiring a public process to debate how police use and buy surveillance technology. But when police and Amazon convinced private residents to buy these cameras, it's essentially circumventing that process end quote.
Speaker 1: As for the free cameras, yeah, I don't know if you got to that point yet because I've been dicking around with this problem. But he's going to if he hasn't already that even if you don't have a Flock camera or ring doorbell camera, it doesn't really freaking matter. Flock offers the third party service of handling the data, and so you're shitbird off brand whatever camera or maybe not so much off brand even maybe they just don't how their own servers or whatever will outsource too flock and all that gets funneled then to pallenteer, your local law enforcement, state law enforcement, Satan, the Jews, everyone else who hates you, your girlfriend in high school, who wants you dead, all those things.
Speaker 4: Giving out by the cops. I guess they're just learning from the drug lords they bust the first ones for free. Associate professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, Eric Pisa explained an emerging conflict of interest as a result of this partnership. Quote. As policing becomes more technology driven, we have this new issue of police acting in the interest of commercial enterprises end quote. And we've heard that before somehow, Darius Khan from the UK, from our recent investigation into Sega, cooperating with the City of London police, who we felt were operating on the behalf of Sega, had a perfect quote to describe the situation.
Speaker 2: If that is not an example of state power of intrusion being delegated to two private companies, I don't know what is.
Speaker 4: Back in twenty nineteen, then Bloomfield Police Department Detective Bureau Commander Captain Vincent Kearney explained that the proliferation of ring cameras has widely expanded law enforcements. Eyes and ears stayed in quote there's probably ten times as many ring cameras as we have anything else. End quote. A CLU of Southern California staff attorney Mohammed Tazar reflected on Ring's partnership with law enforcement and said, quote, what we have here is a perfect marriage between law enforcement and one of the world's biggest companies, creating conditions for a society that few people would want to be a part of. Quote. The good news is that, due to privacy criticisms the company.
Speaker 1: You're going to parade or second here, I'm gonna try something. Fucking played.
Speaker 4: Second here, try something.
Speaker 1: Everything sounds like it's coming out.
Speaker 4: Pause law enforcement's ability to request video evidence from ring cameras in early twenty twenty four. The bad news is that on April twenty second, twenty twenty five, Rain essentially brought the feature back when it partnered with Axon. In its press release, Axon wrote, quote, the integration gives Ring customers the choice to securely and privately share video footage with investigators in active cases, when a crime occurs, law enforcement defines a GEO fenced area and timeframe. That request is sent to ring customers, who can then choose whether to share relevant footage. End quote. Axon is a controversial company for a lot of reasons. When it got its start, it was known as Taser International, which was known for selling tasers. Obviously that itself isn't a problem, but the company was developing a Taser drone in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: Which I want one. I want an air gun drone too, just a little head into the next delivering just the right amount of poison. You know what I mean, Yeah, poison, aero frog, all the oyvas hmmm.
Speaker 4: According to NPR, was so hated that it caused nine members of its own AI.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not gonna worry about curious jowel. Those people are worthless and pointless. Yes, they are sucking way tax money. But getting rid of the power structure with air gun drones, dark gun, lowgun.
Speaker 4: I mean, that'd be cool to resign over concerns that it would be quote weaponizing drones in over police communities of color.
Speaker 1: End quote, Oh fuck that, that's a good thing. Fucking tasers hailing from the sky raining down tasers. Except they won't just use it obviously with that type of statement, They're not going to use it on the people who deserve it anyway. They're gonna make a geo fencing network of like basically electrical wire so they keeps us cows in from going over the fence.
Speaker 8: Was on.
Speaker 4: The Ethics Board reportedly stated that they had quote lost faith in Axon's ability to be a responsible partner end quote. But Axon emphasizes the important part of its culture, cult net cult is the important part of culture. Important encouraged to tasee themselves or get company logos tattooed on themselves as a measure of commitment what Axon also has multiple partnerships, like with ICE and CBP. The New York based The Newsroom documented reported quote At the federal level, Axon executives lobbied for a slice of the Trump administration sixty four billion dollars of DHS spending, and the company now holds multi year contracts with the agencies including ICE and U, Customs and Border Protection end quote. In September twenty twenty five, leveraging its partnership with ax On, ring launched its Community Requests feature, which the company presented as quote a new way to help your community end quote. With the tool rings On, customers can report an incident and provide a specific time and location of the event and rings of a feather, flock together, or something. Following month, on October sixteenth, twenty twenty five, re announce its partnership with video surveillance company Flock, which is another company that's no stranger to controversy. The a CLU writes that Flock is quote building a dangerous nationwide masterveillent acy.
Speaker 1: You saying that fuck structure end.
Speaker 4: Quote, and regardless of what civil liberty groups say on its own blog.
Speaker 1: That's just that's that. That's just that that that faults. Uh oh, don't do that. That would be really bad. Please don't do that. As they pull you through the door, no no, don't don't come in, pull you through the door more. Stay back you as a.
Speaker 4: Greg we're excited to announce the expansion of community requests to local public safety agencies using Block Safety's Nova platform or flock os. Flock Nova and flock os are secure platforms designed to assist public safety agencies and their evidence collection and investigative work. End quote. We look forward to learning about them at their university. Flock you.
Speaker 3: Flock you scan vehicle license plates and.
Speaker 4: Are able to identify the make and model of cars, with some of them reportedly able to identify what the drivers look like while driving them. You could also even identify so on buy their car looks maybe there's a lot of a pond, a civic, certain year on the road. If the car has certain bumper stickers, you might be able to identify what their political leanings are, what places they frequent, and build a profile on who that person is. Like Axon flocks tech has also aided ICE, and it's massive.
Speaker 1: This person's a whore surveillance.
Speaker 4: Network to lay the groundwork for a potential police state. As we've said before, the only real difference between a nation implemented surveillance apparatus like for example, China is constantly discussed for the one that we're starting to see in the US is who's implementing it.
Speaker 1: And in this case five Bucks say he's a Slayer fan.
Speaker 4: But companies it almost seems we're sinister. It's easier for them to squirm away from things. They can nest their partnerships within other companies to kind of hide just how bad it is, like we're talking about here, and ultimately the government is still getting access to it anyway. It's just done through this veil of commerce and private companies where they're selling you security, just like a country would sell you a security when it implements the surveillance apparatus. It's just this time. You don't know how many places that's being bought and sold as data packages to other companies. This can be used for things that are still evil but are maybe less obviously evil.
Speaker 1: It isn't that nice too, Like, No, your guarantees that we wouldn't do this stopped with us, not the people that we sold your information to already. H you don't have any agreements with them, and those people are governmental quote unquote governmental. Oh yeah, yeah, no, we don't worry about us doing that. It's pretty much the same thing. But the guys that we gave all ther information too, they're gonna do that to you. Yeah, those guys Palatier, for.
Speaker 4: Example, looking at the address that's registered for your ring camera, looking at what kind of car you drive, looking at what neighborhood your house is in and what it might be worth, or just the address to know what it's worth. Any of these things theoretically feasibly could be used to identify your level of wealth, and as we've said in the past, it could be used for algorithmic pricing, which is already being rolled out in some actual grocery chains in the US, to determine how much you're willing to pay before you no longer are willing to pay more?
Speaker 1: Isn't that fucked up? Hold on second, how could that be legal? Oh? I guess people here saying what the flocks up? Says Thomas E. Edwayer A little a snack bar from it, Edward Snowman, Edward Snowman uh burn before reading that's funny, Yes, exactly exactly. This is this is the that's it right there, That's everything you need to know, all created by the same asshole in the middle. He was like, Jesus, wasn't you That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying they built this. It's not city, but this church on fucking juice. Yeah, there you go. That would be cool if if Teaser would make yamaka seeking drones. Ah yes, that's funny. Thank you for being a producer again. Edward snowman, Uh, that is awesome. Okay, we're so trash talking ash. Nugget over here says, how are people this because this is the person just who just came in, came came out of nowhere and decided started talking to shit to people just because we're playing information. We're talking about the dispopian digital cheka being implemented into the world. This person, of course with the oh yeah, I'm smarter than everybody else and if you're just talking about it, you must be a fucking retard. Really, or is it more evidence that we're aware that this is a problem? He says, how are people so stupid that they don't know they are of course going to be spied on with these high tech devices and cameras a bitch of the fagot has a fucking cell phone right next to him while he says this too, he says, like, hello, is anybody in there? Just not if you could hear him me? Is he ready bulling home? And I go, hey, fuck you, fag And I dropped him. Now he's gone. Now he's gone and lost forever. It's wrong timing dude, midtle fucking solving a problem here, cock sucond ass has problem here? Want to be somebody out now, I'm sorry. Still you're an asshole, though, don't people ledger it a right back to it? Yeah, let's let's see what the fuck is happening now? And we also the other day we looked at this thing. How exactly does remotely spying on kids practicing gymnastics make them safer? And it's only two minutes long. I'm going to readdress that right after right after this, and then I probably believe. But then we have a couple, we have actually three that are pretty it's important here and they're from uh why is there only two up here showing the one why are you feeding Palenteer feeding the Palenter database? And there's the other one Skynet moment How mythos Ai just changed cybersecurity forever? Those two were pretty damn important, but we're not going to get to them until after I get back.
Speaker 4: And it just it suppresses everyone financially to the point just below. They would break to extract the most money out of them. All of this stuff is valuable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how is that lawful or legal? The price is the price. It's not, Oh, this person needs this, the more dependent on it, so we get to raise the prices. Who the fuck that's Jewish, By the way, that is the most Jewish practice I have ever fucking heard of in my life. This is why they called them merchants, cut those and bandits, thiefs on the road. This is why they called them that, the habaro sagas. That's how they got their names. Hebrew is not it's not a positive name. The haberm shah gas where the cutthroats and bandits, the thieves on the road, the people from the other side of the tracks, essentially, But they called them the other side of the river, which I'm guessing is the tigers and euphrates. I don't know, but they are not like, oh, where the real Hebrews. Then you don't want to be known that as that you're the real fucking bandits, cutthroats and thieves and pieces of shit. No, you don't want to be called that. Why would you want to be called that? It doesn't make any sense. Stop talking about that, you know. And no, no, that wasn't their language. That wasn't the language of thieves. But Hebrew was a bastardization of something that was a Gothic area in fucking alphabet. So it's all second rate, third rate bullshit, and then it felt it had died out. They had to make it all up again in the eighteen fifties. Out of Yiddish. Another criminal, another lying criminal, cheats language. It's not high German, it's fucking Yiddish. So uh yeah, anyway, how the hell would you want how the hell would you be allowed to tell one person's let's say I buy lots of hot sauce, so you're gonna jack up the rates on hot sauce my Amazon cart because you know I buy it regularly. That's enough that to get a pen in the neck, don't you think, like if I if there was a physical being doing that, like the in a situation where drew in And this is why I don't understand how they didn't. I'll get their heads or hands cut off already, like when things were a little bit more direct and you were able to exact justice on the spot. How did these merchants? Were they that slick that people didn't figure this out? They didn't talk to their name and be like how much did he sell you that app before? Really? Because he sold me for double and then next thing you know, there's a little and stuck in the motherfucker's neck, the skinny, little faggot bitch neck. That's how it should go, That's the how that practice should end. Or better yet, use them as decorations and let them hang high and slide down the post's beautiful decoration. People can see it from miles. It smells too after a while, especially when they're intestines jump out, you know what I mean, like something something that shows other people that that's not allowed to hear, and we don't. We don't appreciate or tolerate it's calm. Instead, we just handed it over our kingdom to them, because capitalistic pieces of shit in this country open the gates for them. Yeah great, we can fix that by uh making some ornaments. That's all I'm saying, lots of ornaments stable and evil. Just wait a second, am I clipping out?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 1: Uh? Into chat? Tell me if my voice is steady or if it sounds different now that I've done what I did, and if I need to change back, because it's going to sound perfect because I'm only hearing what the roadcaster is processing, not what it's putting.
Speaker 8: Out.
Speaker 1: So that's the fucking problem there. I'm not actually hearing what you guys are hearing. That's why I know. I didn't know that there was an echo until I pulled out my and noticed it.
Speaker 4: Ways, it affects different people. So these are some of the theoretical use cases for this data. Oregon Senator Ron Wyden investigative flock, and in a letter to the company, wrote quote, I conducted further oversight and have determined.
Speaker 1: That flock effect. His last name is Langley, mister Garrett Langley alone, that alone, it's like, all right, let's uh let it matchine walk away from this dude.
Speaker 4: Up to its commitment to protect the privacy and security of Oregon In's abuse of flock cameras is inevitable.
Speaker 1: And I've actually caught it. By the way, I've actually caught Amazon doing this to me. When I use somebody else's phone in a different account to look up the prices of something, they were different than when I went to my Amazon account, and they were more on my account. When you first start buying things, it's like the first one's cheap. At least it's not free, but the first one's cheap, Like drugs right first ones, you know, and then and then as you buy it more, Uh, they jack up the price. Fuck those people. That should be something that there should be. No, there's no there's no trial, there's no there's no court hearing, there's no lawsuit. There's just somebody being dragged out of an office somewhere and maybe throwing if they're a high enough building, tossed through the breakaway glass. So you have to break the glass, you know, the glass that doesn't break, because they don't want you to jumping out like the like they did in the Wall Street crash, people running and jumping out the windows. They made ones that don't break. If you you can't toss them from there, then you drag them out into the courtyard and you harry carry their asses right there. But you don't. You don't allow that to happen. That's like worse than being a horse thief. You're being that deceitful. That is very dirty, bad business. And if that can't be allowed just because they got away with it, just because you accepted the offer. No, the price is the price is the price is the price. Some people can afford it, some people can't something. Some people pass on that price. Some people won't you offer discounts if you want to make it different prices, but you don't fucking just say, oh, well, this guy seems like he really needs this item, so instead of it being seventeen dollars for him, make it twenty five. Fuck that.
Speaker 4: Made it clear. It takes no responsibility to prevent or detect that end quote. According to Widen, law enforcement members could use flock to quote search data collected through their cameras end quote. And even though Rain and Flock have both emphasized working to support local public safety officers, coupled with the fact that flock says it does not work with ICE, wide unrevealed that federal agent's spined on local law enforcement to use flocks capabilities to track down migrants, with the senator writing quote, local law enforcement ran searches at the request of federal agents again for immigration related purposes. End quote. And as a reminder again, ICE has repeatedly arrested legal immigrants, it's arrested Green.
Speaker 1: Card holders too cold.
Speaker 4: Too cold since ICE has also taunted protesters with their addition to databases.
Speaker 1: All right, stop collaborate and listen.
Speaker 4: Their designation as domestic terrorists.
Speaker 1: Because we have a nice little database. Oh good, you're consider domestic terrorists. So this is not something cool. Somebody just called me a domestic terrorist, which threatens my life basically, so I get to shoot them in the face before they shoot, before they take me in the custody. No thanks, you just you said when you said you're a domestic we have a database that says you're a domesticurist. They'd said, punteer. Once you did, so, you'd see how fast you can draw. Okay, that's how you handle it.
Speaker 4: And used exclusively for stopping the worst of the worst. That's just how they sell it to you to ease the acceptance, urging people to get the flock out wide, and concluded his letter writing quote, in my view, local elected officials can best protect their constituents from the inevitable abuses of flock cameras by removing Flock from their communities end quote. While it doesn't taste its employees like Axon done that, we know of one shocking thing about Flock.
Speaker 1: Shocking.
Speaker 4: One of its founders includes the founder's fund, which leads the question who funds the founder's fund? Founding the founders? Is it the founders?
Speaker 1: Founder founders.
Speaker 4: We found out Jeffrey Apstin Pewter Teel in case you're not familiar with him. Teal is a multi billionaire and it's considered the don of the PayPal mafia, which represents a group of elite tech investors. So we found the Founder's Fund, Founders Founders founder, and he has Penda blog posts saying quote, I no longer believe freedom and democracy are compatible. And he also infamously paused for a really, really.
Speaker 3: You would prefer the human race to endure?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean, what are we talking here, like borgs. It's like there's some there's some meat on the computer based system that's driving the whole life form or what we're talking like people, people, those smelly things.
Speaker 3: I mean, yes, you're hesitating. Well, yes, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I would, I would.
Speaker 3: This is a long imitations, so long hesitation. There's so many questions in play. Wouldn't the human race survive?
Speaker 1: That's a counterplast question to a Jew who's also taken in the ass and and and and uh prefers it that way. So it's a little bit different for me. You see, we're on the street.
Speaker 4: Is also if you say, Peter tal three times fast, the Antichrist appears, Peter tal don't do it, Peter T. Peter Teale.
Speaker 7: I love the idea of getting a drone and having light fentanyl laced urine spraying on analysts who tried to screw us.
Speaker 1: Hey, what do they all have in common? Except for the Asian guy, which I don't I'm not understanding. Sure I'm that one, but uh they both looked very gay in this picture. But yes, uh carp teal open the eyes open and rear end.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Sam waltonan whatever the fuck is Altman? Not Waltman? I mix them up with Sam Sam Walton?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they all have none of them making noise when they fart.
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 1: Isn't it something? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So behind on Nvidia partner Palenteer, which.
Speaker 1: Our product is used on occasion to kill people.
Speaker 4: And which Nvidia says we were.
Speaker 1: He's in Not not often enough though, because they're still Gilliam.
Speaker 8: With Pellenteer to accelerate everything Pellateer does well.
Speaker 4: Promoting his new book, Dan Down chief Dana Lane, Simonov pushed the new search party Dingleberry. In October twenty twenty five, Simonov told the Verge that the company aims to quote make neighborhoods safer. End quote. The CEO believes that ring cameras coupled with AI will be able to get quote very close to zero out crime as long as you're only counting crimes committed by non billionaires. That is speaking to the publication. He shared his timeline for this vision. Quote, I don't think it's ten years away. That's in twelve to twenty four months, maybe even within a year end quote. Now this was published in October of twenty twenty five, so it's been almost half a year. They're about halfway too that twelve month goal of zero crime.
Speaker 1: Thought. I was almost about to play you if you don't like what you see here, get the walkout. I was gonna change it instead of funk. But that extreme video is extremely homosexual. Wow, never mind, I'm gonna go throw up now instead through.
Speaker 4: A ding Dawn acted like a ding bat when he Dawn played the risk that his vision imposed for privacy. Quote. When you look at these quote controversies, what's sad about it is it's just misinformation. They're not controversies. Police asking people and honestly for their video is not a controversy. Famous last words because next ring debut it's highly controversial Super Bowl commercial for its search party feature.
Speaker 1: Oh and by the way, during twenty sixteen to Pout eighteen giving around that time, remember that guy Corey Booker. Remember that time he was on I don't know what social media it was. He was driving around some neighborhood and he was actually driving his own career, surprisingly, and he was talking about very cryptically lost dog. Gotta find that lost dog in the neighborhood, driving around real slow looking for that lost dog. I think a child escaped. I think that's a fucking code. By the way, I'll find your lost dogs. They're not talking to you, they're talking to the fucking discussing child killers. They'll find your lost dog, all right. Don't worry. They won't make it to the police. We got amber alerts that actually attack the parents because we tell them that somebody's abducting a child, and you know, the Karens out there going they turn in the parents that are trying to rescue their children from fucking foster abuse and torture, and those parents got thrown into jail. Yeah. Yeah, the whole system is a bunch of child predators. Even the ones that are pretending that they're protecting you. The CPS thing. Um, there's two two. There's two things, the gun violations and child theft from kidnapping approved by the government. Kidnappings is how they balance their budget. The adoption and say family exact in nineteen ninety seven. I've gone over this long before there was a Stu Peter's freaking video about it or documentary. An motherfucker should be actually asking me because I actually also interviewed Diego Rodriguez, whose grandson was baby Cyrus, who they did this to, who's also in that documentary was Stu, and I actually had him back on my show when Marissa was having problems with Cyrus his health still, and I got her connected with doctor artists at the time who was helpful to an extent who been It wouldn't have been like if I had doctor Good and doctor Manso on there, the problems would have been solved like that. But I tried. I did my best to try to help him, and you know what, I got a snooty elitist attitude from Marissa, and like, the fuck is what is that?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: Like I like invinted your whole family on to try to get you connected with two different doctors that day. One was two chiropractors, one one uh practicing in one retired, and they were all that what they call that thing where their full body da da da da dad. So it was a little bit of a okay, count you know type of moment, like soon they wonder people. Then people shouldn't care when you when you're int the need of help. But at least I got into the Nancy Schaeffer stuff. George. I think she was a Georgia senator and they found her dead and her husban been and she was speaking out against CPS and the Clintons, the whole Haiti debacle, the trick out, the little bitch's name whatever, let's see alert sense. Who's that cunt? I forgot her name. She's someone that was in the Haiti thing. But anyway, I went through this whole, all the stuff. I was still on Revolution Radio when I was doing all this. Let's put it this way. I broadcasted my first interview with Diego on a Greeny not as developed as it is now. Before it was it was never it wasn't even f Gjay, it was it was Joshu TV's jitsy and I broadcasted it from there instead it from like, you know, obs to rubble or whatever, because that wasn't the thing yet.
Speaker 4: The thirty second ad tried to manipulate the hearts by showing a little girl crying as she and her father put up pictures of their lost dog around the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: If they really wanted people that cry, they would have used the stay of a gun on a dog.
Speaker 4: Semonof explained in the ad Search party from ring us is Ai to help families find lost dogs.
Speaker 6: Be a hero in your neighborhood with search parties.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't want to be a hero. You don't want to be a hero, you selfish fuck. Don't you want to be a hero so that we can monitor your children and know exactly where they are when you don't for predators and all the people that we work for in the child trafficking rings. Don't you? Don't you want cameras on your doors and everything else so that we knew exactly when your back is turned. Don't you want that? Don't you want us to be able to pray upon your neighbors to children too? Come on, come on, be a hero, Be a hero. For the Devil double to everyone for free right now? Oh yeah, for free? Awesome. Nothing's got you about that at all.
Speaker 4: YouTube comments like quote, this is like the commercial they show at the beginning of a dystopian sci fi film to quickly show people how bad things have gotten. Glad people are freaking out. This is dystope I become in reality. I'm glad most people were instantly able to clock how bad this is. Amazon thinks we're all stupid and we'll fall for this angle end quote, and even Georgia Orwell chimed in from his grave quote boy did I call it?
Speaker 7: Or what?
Speaker 4: End quote? That brings us back to camera. Competitor wise who created It's amazing parody not parody commercial.
Speaker 8: You can find literally anyone, but we only use this technology to find lost dogs.
Speaker 4: Within forty the Backlash partnership says with Flock.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, yeah, that's fine, but they are still partnered with Palenteer. That's that's partnered with Flock. Don't you fucking get it. It's like, okay, well we're not We're not daisy chained this way. We're daisy chained this way.
Speaker 9: Oh so much different.
Speaker 4: Whoa boom oh.
Speaker 1: Nervemind, nerve Mind, Sorry, I owe you an apology retards.
Speaker 4: The definitely not related bullshit excuse. The company isn't backtracking on its surveillance efforts, though it wrote quote community requests remain a core feature of Rings mission end quote. It simply talked up the partnership cancelation to logistics. Following a comprehensive review, we determined the planned flock safety integration would require significantly more time and resources than anticipated. As a result, we've made a joint decision to cancel the planned integration.
Speaker 1: You know what they mean by joint decision.
Speaker 4: Hey, Ring still works with Axon and what we'll call the Axon of Evil, but by default, Ring opts users in to the search party feature. So users should opt out if they feel uncomfortable with this, but of course it'd be better.
Speaker 1: Just funny part about that, though, the excess of evil is actually.
Speaker 2: The good guys.
Speaker 4: Really not use ing at all.
Speaker 1: Except that, I mean, if we're talking about and man, I get I get that right, I don't remember that right?
Speaker 4: Okay, it hurt the founder's feelings. If you do opt out, just know that a billionaire Simon Off will consider you a bad person.
Speaker 1: His name is semen Off. For fock's sake, why do we care? And he looks like it just catcher, As he.
Speaker 4: Explained in an interview, Okay, I don't like I'm a bad person. I don't want to help with the dog in the neighborhood. That's fine.
Speaker 3: You can do that, like we allow you to do that.
Speaker 1: Don't you don't. Don't you talk to me, nigger. Okay, it's gonna look really funny when your heads in your lap and you're no one will ever know, and you're not and you're not just trying to bend over there to impress people like it's actually just resting in your lap and.
Speaker 6: Your privacy information is all fine.
Speaker 4: That gas flighting sounds familiar.
Speaker 8: Their intentions are clearly deeply conflicted and and uh, their intentions are clearly you know not.
Speaker 1: He's talking about the US completely in the best interest of society. Two tubes their interviews.
Speaker 4: Someone Off likens not opting into search party as similar to not helping reunite a lost dog with its owner.
Speaker 6: This is no different than if you found a dog in your backyard and you looked on their collar and you call the number. All we're doing is when it's found on your ring camera. We're saying, you know, hey, Jamie, this dog looks like this dog, do you want to contact your neighbor? If you say no, it would be the same thing. Is that dog being in your backyard of just throwing it into the next backyard.
Speaker 1: It isn't anything like that.
Speaker 4: It is literally completely different. This is like so stupid to argue with because it's not even it's completely non fucking sequitter. The entire concept is different. You didn't find the dog in your backyard and call your neighbor. Your camera automatically tag things it thinks are dogs and also probably people.
Speaker 1: In cars of course people. It's a camera failing.
Speaker 4: Everything and everyone on the street, and then through automated systems.
Speaker 1: The dogs of the background crossfire that they're using for the cover. It's like, no, we're a monitoring dude. Come on. What does the Jew do? What have we established already? How do they fight warfare? When they're the ones engaged in battle? They don't go after adults. They go after their children. How do they operate their cults? They don't typically go after the people, the adults. They pray and get together and pray upon the children. What do you Palenteer was making threat assessment lists for Gaza that they followed throughout that whole fucking two years of bombing and killing and shooting children and shooting the parents so that the child would come out and rest to their bomb, so they kill the fucking kid too. This is what they were doing, sending rockets into freaking apartments with newborn babies in there. What do you think the freaking cameras are for? Who do you think they're monitoring your children? That's what they're going to strike, That's what they're gonna have ultimate access over and have the eyes in the sky, So they will have you by your balls, and they'll already have half twisted. If you don't comply to every fucking thing that they say, bad things will happen. Bad things will happen even if you do, because that makes you a weak, fucking goy. They have no respect for you any way, shape or form, no matter what the fuck you do. It's random, it's violent, it's diabolical, and hell's the impossibility of reason. You don't you don't try to reason with something that wants you to. You don't try to compromise or come to a common ground solution with something that's only purpose is your destruction, that only will be satisfied when you're in misery, suffering, and dead, And they want you to suffer the most by harming your children firsts. And that is why you don't want the fucking camera. Fuck the dogs. How long have we been going around being able to find lost dogs without the fucking cameras? Did anybody ever stop to think that, like we've we've succeeded as a as a society of dog finders for as long as we have, But now we need these cameras because we're all we've all lost skills that we used to have because of these things. We're all retarded. Now, we don't know how to do anything unless we ask a fucking Claude or Gemini. You know, if you ask chat GPD, you become even more retarded and you could ever possibly imagine. No, No, we don't need technology to do simple things. We don't need a device unlock code to change brake pads. And if we don't need to pay two thousand dollars for a proprietary tool in order to change them, just don't buy those fucking cars. Preserve the older vehicles now because they're going to try to get rid of all of them, realize and give me lots of money so that I can become fewer, like I said earlier year. And then as far as Edward Snowman said about the the Era, I would have to look into seeing if it's possible, because I don't think I can't. I can't just put quotes around the whole fucking four hundred page book. I think it's four hundred pages. I don't remember something like that and then say and then do like an introduction to it and then like read. I don't think I can do that if there's some sort of copyright on it, if it's something where it's like I'm doing an archiveal uh preservation, it's like it's an attempted preservation reprint with just maybe footnotes from me. Well, See, the thing is, I was going to incorporate a decent portion of it with a summaried outline in great detail, but go into going into the details and the proofs a lot before moving on to the next topic with the book too. In that way, it's not even though I'll be taking chunks of it out, it won't be as involved as just, you know, just rewriting the whole thing to new Payton, new New Uh, what do you call it? Papyrus there and then then then slapping the name on it. It's like, I don't, I don't. To me, that would be harder for me to do because there's no creative process in my part to do it, and there's no commentary on mine. I mean there would be in maybe the beginning and the end of the book, but I feel like the guidance along the way. I thought they had to break it up a little bit. Guidance meaning like explanations of things as they happen, so you don't have to read a whole book and then go back and try to remember what parts didn't make sense to you, where I could address them as it goes and emphasize why it's that that key piece of information is as important as and should be recognized as such. That'd be hard for me not to do that. So I think it's better than maybe do a treatisey and then expand out a couple more chapters and be like, and this is how they implement their assault. The moon call the Saturn moon coal influenced their assault on the present day ancestors of the Gothic arians of the past, and how they poison us, how Thomas math Malthus came into the picture past to her talk about base Shop and how he was overlooked, and how Rothschild money was backing past to her to make the healthcare into death care and the genocidal egenics program, and in addition to everything else that came after that with the destructive of American YadA, YadA, YadA. But all that stuff, as you as you can see, it happens after it's implemented and adopted into this country after the Civil War.
Speaker 4: It mapped it back to a person like.
Speaker 1: Rockefeller came after the Civil War, as far as the railroads, as far as the taking over of the medical establishment. This all had to happen after the Jews already assumed control and power of this territory. These are the indicators that that that what I say about that transfer of power did occur, because it's what snowballing of all the other things that happened after the fact without any resistance, because it was already h the barriers they had to break, they already broke dur in the Civil War.
Speaker 4: That's not the same thing as finding a dog in your backyard. Later in the interview, he suggested that search party just allows you to be a great neighbor.
Speaker 6: It's allowing your camera to be an intelligent assistant for you and then allowing.
Speaker 4: You to be a great neighbor. And we're sure your neighbors will appreciate.
Speaker 1: I want to be a great neighbor. Yes, you know how I'd be a great neighbor. You don't spy on them.
Speaker 4: He'd being a great neighbor the next time the Feds knock on their door for being against the party. This has made all the worse when you consider MIT's study titled quote the cop in your neighbor's doorbell, Amazon rain.
Speaker 1: And the spread God nice, the guy got Italian on top there from my t saying this is fucking bullshit. This is bullshit, good Dan Colacchi.
Speaker 4: Anticipatory mass surveillance end quote, which stated quote we show that users actively framed video subjects as criminal and suspicious, that the race of a neighborhood has a significant impact on posting raids, and provide some evidence that the neighbors app may be used as a racial gatekeeping tool.
Speaker 1: And well good use it against the Jews. No, they won't do that, because it's the Jews that operate all of AI. Does that better bother than anybody. Oh, they're just they're just really good as stuff and they just are just totally grossly underrepresented. While this is making me dizzy looking at this freaking honeycomb, It's like I can like reach into the screen and pull back out my soul. Wow, it's creepy. It's like an optical illusion. I'm gonna stare at it for a while. Just don't say anything in your confused I don't. I don't want you to just rip my concentration. I don't concentrate well.
Speaker 4: Brings capability to go beyond tracking what a dog looks like. Back in December, the company revealed that its devices use AI for facial recognition. The company support page elaborates quote.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear any motherfucking chirps yet. I gotta get going soon, Guys, Come on.
Speaker 4: After you turn on familiar Faces and your writ app, your camera learns to recognize people over time, similar to how you recognize friends and family. When your camera sees that person again, you receive a personalized.
Speaker 1: Not just like I just like how I recognize friends and family. I go to the database and I ask the police do I know this person? Who are? They give me a dossier and then they're like, yes, data is cousin Bob. Cousin Bob is a registered sex offender and beats his wife.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that Bob.
Speaker 1: Kidding.
Speaker 4: Pats such as Chris at front door instead of there's a person at your front door. Even though familiar faces is opt in, as Senator at Markey pointed out, its existing.
Speaker 1: So it's a really creepy what do they call it?
Speaker 8: Uh? Uh?
Speaker 1: What do they call it? Uh? Call right d except as based on not your phone number? Hm, I don't know, based on your face? Does everybody else have a problem that?
Speaker 4: It is still problematic? Quote? Although Amazon stayed at the ring door, owners must opt in that.
Speaker 1: Oh but don't worry. This would totally not be the way that they get you to comply to a digital ID at all and tell you that you're lying. And of course, yeah, the AI, being as fucking retarded as it is, could never be wrong. So there's no way in hell it would misidentify you and then argue with you that you're not who you say you are or that you're somebody else that they don't like when you're not. But if you're on the right side of the history, you will be on the wrong side of them anyway.
Speaker 4: The new facial recognition feature that safeguard does not extend individuals who are unknowingly captured on video by a ring doorbell camera. These individuals never receive notice, let alone the opportunity to opt in or out of having their faces scanned and logged in a database using facial recognition technology.
Speaker 1: Nice I heard the horse that time? Did anybody else? You're the horse?
Speaker 3: What all that?
Speaker 1: I heard the horse? That was a That was a tense spot from All Reliable. That's awesome, Old Reliable. Thank you. Aloha. Snack bar says hrvat you you and you and uh uh Edward Snowman say that that's hilarious. That that is a big ass coffee cup. You know it was a very good toasty tosty. It was not very good. Godfather's in the house. Hello, Oh yeah, that's Friday. I'm gonna go to the Friday n munch of is my daughter. But I ate like a fucking asshole today, so I'm not eating when I go there. I'm just gonna get her stuff for British at a book and to become fewer buck snowy, start listening. I love that man, Thank you so much. That is the perfect explanation right there as to why it has to be done. Snorri has ruined people, and you know what don Kosher slut salt salt, I mean, uh is perpetuating that bullshit. And I don't want to every cross pass with her because I'll say things that it will not be taken back. Let's see get him Dan nice. Seems good to me. Your voice is good, cool, cool, Thank you Ard. About what time can we expect you back? You know what seven point thirty is about? When well, seven o'clock when I get my daughter. If we get there, if we get to the other place a roun seven thirty, she might spend an hour with her friends. There's a one of the one of her gymnastics friends families, and there's like two sisters that look identical, a mom that looks very much like that, those twos, those two sisters, and then there's a little girl that's when that's in the gymnastics with my daughter, and then they have like a couple of other kids but there they have a taco stand there, so we go there to be patronize their taco stand, and she gets to hang out with their friends and it's nice, nice, wholesome little time that we have. He's a sodom. I they hate humanity. Yeah, I can't imagine why they They brutalize their own asses, and then they blame everybody else for the way they don't they they their their condition and their experience of real life. Is it? Is it because it's an It's an abuse trait or habit that's been carried on because it was instilled duringrained in them at an early age. Semen off stain remover looks like a Kike Yeah, good one. Yeah, maybe that would be a that would be a good uh ai ai product, like spick and span. Tell me that's not how's that not racist? It's a it's a cleaning product. They you know, they're they're usually house cleaners, and it's called spick and span. Uh before there were sensors. Hey, Dan, I'm thinking I shouldn't have said anything that would mess with you or next book. Don't worry about it too much. I just have to you know, you you just make me make me think about it more and how I want to like a like a clean, fresh cop dude, the cheapest I've seen the British DA let's just do a curse research. I was supposed to say, ill you can go to shopping. Yeah, forty three is what I thought. I mean, that's a cool book right there cover, But that one's eighty five fifty seven thirty nine. I mean, they're not they're not cheap. And it's not that it's not an extremely long book either. That one's a little cheaper. But look, how look how fucking gross that pep cover is so Barnes and Negre so somebody else is already republishing them. They're just not putting any care into it. And they there are companies out there that scour that like the uh the books that are out of print, that are out of their copyright time, and they'll just read it so they don't have to pay any royalties or whatever they do. They just well scoop up these generic books and then and then republish them and then sell them to you because loophole. So I mean it's like, uh, it's kind of like it's kind of like an open thing that so a lot of these companies do. I think Penguin Books used to even do that, and they used to have those those Penguin paperbacks that used to be on the spin racks. It's like, uh, cheap versions of it, like the these generic cover types. Like I would, I would make it awesome and I would actually definitely make it a hardcover version too.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I have a card cover version of my other books. I mean I as well just carry on the tradition and do that. And I like the textbook bigger size like this is great for people who just wanted to read it as if it's any any of the books six by nine to decent size. It's a little bit bigger than your typical Stephen King book unless you get the bigger the mid the mid range of the Stephen King book before it goes into the hardcover right. But as you can tell, like Scott SHARE's book in mine are the same size, and he has he sent this one to me. This is pretty awesome. He has his in color, this one isn't. This is Barnes and Noble, not in color. But I also have the colored version in the eight and a half by eleven, which is there's a paperback version, and it's a hardcover version, and that would be the way I would probably do it again if I could figure out the Lulu in order to make an actual cover, because it wasn't sitting right, and I gotta gotta keep on guessing the dimensions and then trying to upload it again, and each time it was off. And I'm like, this is taken forever. And I've already got three other formats of it. I'm like, I'll just make a digital copy for Lulu, and they'll just make a digital copy for who is the other one? Oh, I forgot the name. I'll tell you in a second, though, what's the name of that Cobo? Cobo is like a It's like Kindle in Europe or something like that. It's like a different company that And then I am try it for free for fourteen days, then pay only seven ninety nine a month. Oh that's the difference, you know. You don't have to pay seven nine nine a month for my book. He's just nine ninety nine months. But that's a digital copy. Look how nice that cover camp looks on that pit on that screen though, nice and bright. I think in the future, though, I'm not gonna have pitch myself on the front at all. But yeah, okay, so everybody's awesome, thank you. I'm going to continue on here for a little bit more and then we'll go on to the next thing. I'm really excited about starting to write this, but I have to also be successfully able to I don't want it to take and drag out years. And by the way, there's no copy and paste if I ever, like when I start doing the transfer of sections of the British Edow while I write about it, there's not going to be any copy and paste because the way that this thing has been preserved, it's not something that you can highlights. It's not text format. It's like pictures. So that's why I can't control f and find word and word search it. Because it's technically seeing it all as one image rather than being separate words. I can't. I also can't you grab it and then placed it like I. That helped me a lot when I was taking parts of articles and doing my book. I can't do that there. I have to type out the whole thing. It's gonna be a while.
Speaker 4: Non consenting biastanders into a biometric database without their knowledge or consent. This is an unacceptable privacy violation. End quote, nonprofit Digital Rights Scroup, Electronic Frontier Foundation.
Speaker 1: That's so cool that we heard the horse. Though I actually heard the horse this time. I didn't just see the chirp. I heard the horse. The horse. Nay, that's awesome, and now we just got to see I didn't see the screen, so I don't know if did a horse pop up on your end, I mean, a unicorn pop up on your end? All reliable? Did it pop up on my screen? Because I wouldn't see it because I was looking at a different screen.
Speaker 4: Statement writing quote. Amazon rains upcoming face recognition tool has the potential to violate the privacy rights of millions of people and could result on Amazon breaking state biometric privacy laws. In addition to RITN captin biometric data, we also have other concerns like public agencies sharing written information and data.
Speaker 1: Well, we wouldn't have any of these concerns if the leadership of our country wasn't a bunch of people who lie to us as they rape and murder our children, and if they weren't part of a death cult that wanted all of mankind besides as our cult, to die. So the issue here isn't the progress of technology. The issue is who's hands it's in, And no, we shouldn't have I mean to give it this way, I guess. And this is going to vary depending on your family experience. But I had a good family life and I you know.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 1: But even even then, like do you really want your mom and your dad even though you love them and try to keep as little secrets away from them as possible. Maybe if you have a good relationship, but you still want some of your privacy, right, you probably wouldn't want them to have this type of tool. Why the hell would you want somebody who is looking for excuses in ways to fuck you and literally nail you to two pieces of wood like jeseus, you know, nail you to the fucking wall. Why would you want them to have this tool? So it's not, oh, your anti progress or anti technology. No, it's not acceptable based on the nature of those who are going to have access to it, and those infiltrators have to all be removed from existence in this country before any of this would have been acceptable. And even then it's still fucking creepy. I don't trust your random freaking God knows who who can access this stuff openly because it's not protected any predator and certainly any predator, any predator who has enough money to place orders for whoever children they want, and the fact that they have video, it's like you don't have to I don't rather say, oh, keep your children off the internet, don't put them on you know, don't put them on Facebook, don't put them on Instagram. This flock stuff makes that noble and void now because it doesn't matter if you don't share. It's being shared, and there's access to way too many intimate like guys in like you know, private. Don't expect people to be watching time in your young children's lives that they can thumb through, you know, flick through. I'm just using this as as in the metaphor and say oh that one, give me that one, and then the people with all that cash holda these demonic fucks will go out and grab that child. This is what flock is going to be used for. Regardless of flock, even like fucking play plausible deniability. I can't believe they would have never used it for that if you leave it open to the fucking public, and there's people out there who do this stuff it's gonna be used that way. You know, they'll still do more to cover that up than they will they would to like say, wow, that's bad and these people are bad. They're never gonna do that, because they're gonna they're the ones who made that, made that vulnerability into a reality. Not cool, man, not cool in any way. We look at that. If the OVA and their ov cult, these freaking death cult sons of bitches, these child sacrificers, this Moon cult, the Saturn cult, this fucking serpent wolf jew cult of supremacy didn't control everything, including every one of these goddamn AI companies, what the hell is that all about. I still wouldn't want them to have that access because I don't trust anybody to have that type of information and not do something wicked with it. That's not human nature, that's human nature. It's their influence rubbing off on people, infecting their brains over millennia. You can't say that that infestation, that parasitic infection, is human nature because the Europeans didn't start that way, and most of us still are pure of that fucking sickness and evil. That's why we're still here fighting them, and that's why they still see us as the biggest threat and need every minority on the planet to think that we are racists and inherently evil and all this other stuff, because it's the Jews that hate everybody. Good luck, droids, good luck when they get if and when no if, because there's no way it's not gonna happen. But if they ever succeeded in getting rid of all the Europeans, all the people who have nobility, who have been protecting your asses without you knowing, but who have most certainly been supporting your asses, not because we wanted to, but because the corrupt juice system forced us to be. You would have had to stand up on your own two feet, and you probably would be not as much of a fucking entitled piece of shit right now if it was up to us and you went through our society. Instead, they made you crippled and retarded children dependent on us, and then told you to hate the very thing that keeps you alive. So if you ever do get rid of us, you're fucked. All of you are fucked. You'll soon realize just how much of your existence was dependent on the big, evil, bad white man. The pathetic fucks.
Speaker 4: Departments and Agenciest states that federal agencies are unable to request footage through the Community request tool. A RING spokesperson told Consumer Reports that quote, it has always been our policy that only local police are able to create community requests, and local public safety agencies can only request videos for themselves end quote. However, the RING spokesperson continued by saying, quote, customers do not have the ability to request footage not be shared with other police agencies. End quote. In other words, to clear up that language, as Consumer Reports said, quote that means your footage could eventually be shared with other government agencies and you don't have a way to get the videos deleted end quote. As you mentioned earlier with Senator Wyden's example.
Speaker 1: Of unlet's also remember the block safety footage that's stored for thirty days or more is accessible to anybody who has a commercial freak and browser and knows what to look for. As Ben Jordan, who's a kind of a douche on his own in his own right, has shown, now you don't really catch it in what Ben Jordan says that some of the things he says, you can catch it. He's kind of kind of like a libtard. Right. But also you'll hear him talk about unisef Ukraine. Excuse me, unics f Ukraine. Are they the victims? Really? He's he anything that you buy from him, anything that you uh, whatever the fuck it is, anything he makes off of his videos he gives to unisf Ukraine. What about the Russia? Good about two people here? Why are the activists always giving away to fucking people who are godly getting billions of dollars from our government? Why is that? Why don't they help with somebody in their own neighborhood. Why don't they strengthen this country? They got so much money that they don't need to take any proceeds. Well, don't they do something in here? Won't they improve their fucking own backyard?
Speaker 4: Local law enforcement sharing information with steral officials government entities have data and evidence across departments before. In February twenty twenty six, The Guardian co published an investigation by The seventy four, a nonprofit news agency covering the US education system. The investigation said that police departments have shared camera data with the Department of Homeland Security. According to the Guardians report quote, multiple law enforcement leaders acknowledged that they conducted the searches in the audit logs to help the Department of Homeland Security or DHS enforce federal immigration laws. End quote. The audit logs come from Texas school districts that work with flock Safety. As another example, ICE's two eighty seven G program authorizes local and state law enforcement to quote perform specified immigration officer functions under ICE's direction to do oversight. End quote. ICE has three to eighty seven G program models for agencies in the task force model, officers have some limited immigration authority and can share information directly with ICE. Meanwhile, the government is improving how it's sharing information. So we'll go through an example with the Department of Homeland Security where the DHIS has a program called Law Enforcement Information Sharing Initiative or l EIS aka LIES. The program is intended to quote sure to the right persons at the right time and the right way. End quote. On ICE's website, LIES described its information sharing as such quote LIES serves as an active advocacy.
Speaker 1: Law enforcement information system or something you said.
Speaker 4: Board of law enforcement information sharing.
Speaker 1: Both sharing law enforcement information to sharing. So it's LIES with two letters to.
Speaker 4: Flip external to DHS. DHS designated ICE has the lead for law enforcement information sharing, which includes those programs that involve biometrics for DHS and for all law enforcement component agencies. LIES coordinates throughout the law enforcement community to improve the understanding of information needs, provide leadership and resolving policy issues that may inhibit law enforcement information sharing, and develop approaches to overcome traditional barriers to information sharing. Another Department of Homeland Security website describes LIES as a non public face in web service that functions as a backkill highway data sharing system. First of all, this federal program encourages information sharing, including biometrics, with local level and state law enforcement agencies. Secondly, the government wants to resolve policy issues that get in their way or as they said, quote may inhibit law enforcement information sharing.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean like that Fourth Amendment or the need for a warrant. Yeah. No, this all bypasses that because they know all your shit, all your information. This is another reason why this constance and invasive surveillance is completely unlawful and unconstitutional. If they wanted to find something on you or inspect something, they would need to do it lawfully and in respect of the First Amendment, I'm sorry, the Fourth Amendment and the Bill of Rights is not even it's barely taught taught to police officers because that's not the profile personality that they're looking for. They just want somebody who is like released like hounds whenever they get a complaint, and they completely one hundred percent trust that complaint and the complaintant and just go in with a pre determined outcome in their minds and a pre I guess you said, ascertained or whatever. What do you call a judgment of guilt upon you. They're basically conducting court right in front of you. You know they're not. They're assuming guilt. They got us what you say, and then they just look for reasons to arrest you and to identify you. And in a recent case, the guy was on his property at his house, and they still they like they need that id, like they need crack. They're told to do to get it. They're not told that there's UH laws prohibiting them from demanding it in every case, and they will. They will put you. They will put you in jail simply for not identifying. That's how much of these people's are. They're pieces of shit. No, no, no, no, don't do that. Lies. I'm looking up lies right now. I don't know why they put an ally at the end. That's why I was trying to figure it out. They're trying to not make it look like lies, so they put another eye at the end, law Enforcement information Sharing initiative. They put it in an eye at the end so they can it's an initiative, so they can so it doesn't look like lies anymore. Law enforcement information sharing full stop. But then then they put initiative on there the quote.
Speaker 4: To overcome them as barriers to sharing that information. In other words, regulations that protect you are in their way, and they need ways to work around them with loopholes. Considering the federal government explicitly said that it wants to do this. Who knows where ring camera videos or data from any other consumer security devices that are cloud connected go once officials get it. That's kind of our concern here, and ring cameras and consumer security cameras at large present a lot of problems for privacy, but people don't take it seriously enough where I think, thanks to things like clicking except cookies. When you get a privacy notice on a web page, people just you view it as well. I don't have any privacy anyway, this is a lot worse than that. This is real world shit where people can track you and build a profile on you. And these cameras also present new vectors for law enforcement agencies to be able to use parallel construction. Parallel construction is also known as evidentiary laundering. Wikipedia defines it as a quote process of building a parallel or separate evidentiary basis for a criminal investigation in order to limit disclosure as to origins of an investigation end quote. In a twenty eighteen webinar description, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers said, quote this practice allows the government to obscure secret surveillance technologies and programs, or potentially illegal investigative methods, from those accused in criminal cases and the public at large. The concept is that law enforcement agencies may suspect someone of wrongdoing for unlawfully obtained evidence. For example, if they execute a warrantless search or search the wrong location with the warrant on a house and can't admit that evidence to court because it was illegally obtained. They could then obtain surveillance footage of an individual without a warrant and lawful with these companies they partner with and find a different reason to engage with that person, then utilize the new evidence.
Speaker 1: As a right by creating a different reason based on information they're not supposed to have. Under your protections in the Fourth Amendment, you're allowed to have your privacy. Every action and knick knack that you happen to own isn't supposed to be scrutinized by some party that's constantly looking for something to pin you to the wall with and extort money from you or steal your your freedom from you with. That's what this prying volunteer, anti goyam fucking system is doing. It's constantly persecuting you. And of course you can hear it just by that word persecution that it's like, this is perryback for all those times where you lie about us being persecuted against.
Speaker 4: The retroactive means to build a parallel.
Speaker 1: All those all those programs that were totally totally not justified because they weren't fucking poisoning wells or doing anything like that, or ripping everybody off and impoverishing everybody and getting them all drunken in debt. No, they weren't doing any of that stuff, right, they weren't demoralizing and perverting their countries at all. Can't imagine why people would uh start to get irritated with them and kick them out. They are those poor, poor victims. Yet they're gonna they're chomping at the bit to do it to us. They want another puium here, They want one, even though it probably never even happen. It's just probably Jewish fantasy in the Book of Vester. But they want to mass murder. They are even calling Trump cyrus. They may as well call them mahosterus. And we're gonna be We're gonna be representative, not so much as the ten Sons of Haman, but the seventy five thousand or so Persians, which are actually Europeans that they're going to kill. But it's not going to be seventy five thousand this time. It's going to be aggregate to the present day's population, which.
Speaker 4: Is where parallel construction comes from against that person. For example, this could manifest itself in the form of pulling over an individual because their tail light is out, something that you might know by following the individual through camera systems that are already deployed, so you know where they are and you have that excuse to pull them over. That might then provide the authority is the excuse they need to pursue further with the new legally obtained through separate means or planted evidence. Prior reporting confirms the use of parallel construction by government officials. In twenty thirteen, Reuters published an exclusive piece on the use of parallel construction by the US Drug Enforcement Administration. According to the Reuters.
Speaker 1: Article, right in Reuters is one hundred percent draws child run media. And so when they talk about it in different aspects, they think still like shiftmen, shiftman and cook over here. When they talk about this stuff in reference to something else where, it's like we're rosters, barred guards, and they talk about some kind of dystopic uh, I'm sorry, despotic bullshit like this. They think that you're stupid enough to think that it's not going to be misused, or that you're it won't be used against people who are not guilty of anything. So they said, oh, it's it's against drug enforcement. There are the drug dealers. The Jews are the international world drug dealers. The only thing that they've ever policed is their competition. Anyone who tries to make money doing the same thing as them. They'll be put in jail, they'll get raided, they'll get murdered, they'll get fit.
Speaker 3: What do you call it?
Speaker 1: Pablo Escobard on a rooftop, A secretive US Drug Enforcement Administration unit is funneling information from intelligence intercepts, wire taks, informants, and a massive database of telephone records to authorities across the nation to help them launch criminal investigations of Americans. Let me repeat that, a US Drug Enforcement Administration unit is funneling information from intelligence intercepts, wire taps, informants, and massive database of telephone records to authorities across the nation to help them launch criminal investigations of Americans. That was twenty thirteen where they with the technology now.
Speaker 4: Found be the way back machine. The DEA was forlored funneling information from intelligence intercepts, wiretaps, informants, and a massive database of telephone records to authorities across the nation to help them launch criminal investigations of Americans.
Speaker 1: So that's like that, I don't know, it's not so much the plain sight thing, but it's like, uh, it's the proxy thing. Well, we're we're we're watching that guy, but we're also watching other people that he's in contact with, and then we can continue to branch out or surveillance on all these people, regardless if they've have been done anything wrong, except for in our minds, doing something wrong was crossing the path of this other person who we were investigating. But now now they're under investigation. Now we're tapping their phone. Now we're doing this. See know what I mean. It's like, this is how they get around, and this is also how they have been abusing and overriding on lawfully the need for warrants.
Speaker 4: Updated documents that' said federal agents are quote trained to recreate the invent.
Speaker 1: But when when what they do is police what your what your habits are like? I gotta understand stupid people who go and they do stupid things like substances, and then they go out and they get into an accident, they kill innocent people. Those people should be dragged through the street. But people doing whatever the fuck they want to in their own homes or responsibly some of the fucking government's business to tell them that they can't. They're not our parents. And even though I don't do any of that shit, I still don't think that it's right. And I absolutely find marijuana to be the most retarded piece of shit substance on the planet. And I absolutely I deal with people who do that. They don't think that there's any change in that in their mental state. They actually think that it helps improve them. I'm here to tell you that they're in a delusional state to thinks that way, and they're impossible to deal with in their emotional emotionally unstable on it, and easily to trigger. I hate it. I hate the fact that a weakness that like you can't go through a day without some kind of crutch. I found that despicable and in a let lacks character. I can understand having a habit or like a routine, but a dependency I don't have any respect for. Okay, what it is you do things because they're fun or because you're exploring your mind and expanding it. But you don't do it to suppress or to limit your growth or your maturity and do so for decades. That's that's self harm, that's self destruction. I don't have respect for that, especially if you're supposed to act like an adult now, or if you have children and you have responsibilities or you have a spouse and you're still doing this shit. I'm sorry, it's not medicinal. You're an asshole. I sure, I just made a bunch of enemies by saying that.
Speaker 4: Effectively.
Speaker 1: But hey, guess what, you'd be kicked out of the NS if you were doing that. Character nobility, integrity, no respect, devotion to duty.
Speaker 4: Where the information originated, A practice that some experts say violates a defendant's constitutional rights to a fair trial. End quote. Anonymous DEA officials told Reuters that the parallel construction process needed to be secret in order to quote protect sources and investigation methods. End quote. One DEA official told Reuters, quote, Parallel construction is a law enforcement technique we use every day. It's decades old, a bedrock concept end quote. But that gets even worse when there's cameras everywhere that they're partnering with. And it doesn't take much imagination to see how evidence obtained through ring cameras or any private security apparatus could be used by law enforcements in parallel construction, whether or not you actually did something wrong, And our privacy concerns with Rain didn't just disappear after the company canceled its partnership with Flock for so called logistics reasons four days after massive outcry or whatever it was. Rain was already extensively working with law enforcement and adding more AI integration into its products. Drop in Flock just serves as a convenient way for them to pretend like they were never doing that, even according to several media outlets, the company has sold tens of millions of devices and they're enabling AI features on them. It's not just Rain. There are security cameras everywhere now, which is fine, but the cloud connected cameras are the real concern.
Speaker 1: Right and they're, like I said, third party cameras are still on the flock. Flock is offering these companies to handle their data, to handle their storage, and they're just because it doesn't save Flock, just because it's not a Flock brand has nothing to do with whether or not it's being shared or is accessible as easily accessible as Ben Jordan has shown it to be. And this goes all the way down to baby monitors, guys, baby monitors in your baby's crib.
Speaker 4: Security site Safe Home estimated that of US households have at least one security camera as of twenty twenty four. This figure doesn't include cameras or recording equipment on other electronics, so phones, tablets, voice assistants, and cars are not counted. Take it a step further. Nothing stops at this point the millions of Tesla cars on the road from becoming the greatest distributive surveillance network that exists on the planet. And it's on wheels. And that's especially true considering musks ties to government.
Speaker 9: A Reuter's special report has found that employees of Tesla, the largest electric vehicle maker in the world, privately shared sometimes highly invasive videos and images recorded by the cars cameras. That's according to interviews with non informer employees.
Speaker 1: This stuff there you go, you can't jack off, and you can't see you drive through anymore.
Speaker 4: Happen in ways that seemaun expected to care.
Speaker 1: Can't put the bucket over your crotch and put a poke a hole in it.
Speaker 4: Car might be useful for a scene to the side or see someone to intentionally keyed your car. It can also be used feasibly for a surveillance network. And again it might not even be by the company that provides the service or by the government that you live under. It could also be by state sponsored attackers or they're monitoring it. Maybe you're not interesting, you think to them, but you don't know who you might interact with, or at what point you might become interesting to somebody as a target. Maybe you come into some money and now suddenly there's a reason to blackmail you. In addition to the community Request feature that police can use to ask RING customers for video, RAIN provides content to agencies directly. Rings law enforcement guidelines say it does not quote disclose user information and response to government demands unless they're required to comply and it's properly served on us end quote. Further, a ring size that has access to a customer's video only if that customer had a current Ring subscription or free try get in place at the time of the event. Rain publishes reports every six months about the request that receives from law enforce, and Rain's last report covering July to December twenty twenty five, RAINS had it disclosed information twenty six hundred twelve times.
Speaker 1: In total.
Speaker 4: Rain described oney seventy seven of these disclosures as quote content information end quote, meaning that they could include videos and recordings. Rain does not provide specifics about what it calls emergency requests. RAIN says it quote reserves the right to respond immediately to urgent law enforcement requests for information in cases involving imminent danger of death or serious physical injury to any person.
Speaker 1: Quote, and who's that determined by.
Speaker 4: Rains of bi annual reports. Do not provide details.
Speaker 1: Think about this too, okay, right, all right? They use Think about this scenario. They use CPS to steal your child, you fight in court. It was a completely unjustified reasoning for them to do so. Obviously somebody out there made a placed in order, maybe. And then they go into foster as they're being shipped to the second the one stop before the final stop, right, and the parents who are completely distraught and torn apart, go and seek and conduct a rescue mission. And you have ambler alert calling you in. But even if you get past that, you get to wherever you're going, and there's cameras inside that place, there's cameras all the way up to that place. There's cameras at that hotel wherever the fuck you want to bring your child into safe to safety, and they've already sent out their feelers and request because they want to get that lost dog. Do you understand what I'm saying here? And then the demons get that child back and put the parents in jail so they can't do it a second time. That is literally a scenario that I've watched and discussed, real life scenarios that have happened to people, not so much with the surveillance part of it, but with the weaponized government stealing children. It's been happening for a long time, for over twenty almost thirty years now, and obviously long before that, but I mean as a governmental operation in every state with shit tons of money as a kickback for doing so for about thirty years.
Speaker 4: Quest or national security requests. That means that even these first party reports, which are already inherently untrustworthy.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry almost forty years.
Speaker 4: Also are obliquely described as opaque, seeing as anything at this point can be a national security interest. The tariffs were, for example, so we couldn't find any policies.
Speaker 1: No, that's right.
Speaker 4: Thirty hunting recordings and information from traveling between agencies or corporations, once obtained by one ring is actively working with thousands of police departments and increasing.
Speaker 1: Its partnerships with Ring and Flock.
Speaker 4: Look at of these, and meanwhile, the federal government is trying to make sharing biometric information across jurisdictions easier RINGS as it maintains its customers privacy and promote safety with neighbors working together.
Speaker 1: Be a hero in your neighborhood. There, they're trying to activate a a an emotion inside of you. I feel repulse because I have no I don't need somebody else to tell me my self worth. And that just makes me angry at them and suspicious of them and then want to tear them out of the world. But be a hero in your neighborhood. It's like people are always seeking validation and they always want to virtue signal. This is what they've They've created us a social media mentality that is prone to virtue signaling rather than actually being a good person. They want people to think that they're good people. They'll run the five K for cancer and it'll be all about them and their sacrifice. Then it would be about the sick children or whatever the fuck the case is, right, they don't showcase that, they showcase how heroic they are because everybody wants a virtue signal. But they're also they have main character syndrome too.
Speaker 4: But RIN also deflects any criticism stating that its devices could be used for surveillance and whitewash's privacy concerns by saying, you can be a hero in your neighborhood. So, despite what Rain says, at this point, users of it are actively building one of the largest distributed surveillance networks in the world that's not controlled by a government technically, and rather than the US government building more surveillance infrastructure and.
Speaker 1: Having I'm sure you've seen those in your Walmart or department store parking lots and just thought, wonder what those weird things with the solar panels are those lights, says, some sort of police apparatus, fucking cameras spying on you while you're part spying on your plates, figuring out who you are and what vehicle you go into. Isn't that nice? N that's nice.
Speaker 4: To ease the acceptance of it and get the community to not resist in a major way. Corporations can sell the security devices to individual consumers, to businesses and then enable law enforcement to access the data from consumer devices. And you don't need a warrant for that either, And we have privacy until we don't, and once we no longer have privacy, the lack of it is normalized by societ and by neighbors, and you become the weird one for not having a Facebook account or for not having a ring camera on your door, and we're not getting that back. It's an overton window issue where it's shifting, and just like the cookies example on websites earlier, you slowly shift that window to keep testing what's acceptable and push the boundary, and if it's bit by bit, it becomes invisible as those rights are eroded. And privacy here is It's not just like oh, they're tracking what website type visit. This is tracking you in the physical world, who you talk to, who your friends are, who your associates are, what bumper stickers are on your car that might indicate things that are useful.
Speaker 1: Maybe I used to love putting bumper stickers on my vehicle, like different types of things that you know, movies I like to sit like that. There used to be one called the Porn Star, but it wasn't about porn stars. It was just like pictures of like pulp fiction characters and stuff like that. And I used to have. There is a clothing brand, and then there was the stickers, and so then I had some of those on my vehicle, but I was constantly getting pulled over. And then I finally realized, well, yeah, it's like having tattoos, you're identifiable. So I stopped making my my vehicle sticks out like a sort of thumb right now anyway because of what you know, the type it is, and it's not it's not common, but it's crazy how freaking much that of a difference it was when I stopped being as a uniquely identifiable It's like, well, fuck that. That that was a that was a behavior, and in a way of expressing that, I had to that I altered because of the conditions of the world, so that it suppressed my ability to do what I felt like because the trade off was I was going to get harassed more so I was.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 1: Augmending my natural behavior to fucking fit a tyrannical environment. And I always hated that. That infuriates me.
Speaker 4: It's something as simple as.
Speaker 1: I have bumper stickers right now that I have from businesses that my friend zone and stuff like that, and I just I keep them. I don't put them on my car. I won't put in my own business on my vehicle because then it's everybody can ease it. You don't even have to look at the plate boom. It's something in corner of the eye peripherals. Cop they have an interaction with you once, they'll have an interaction with you a thousand times afterward, and.
Speaker 4: An indicator of your level of wealth and what neighborhood you live in, so they can target ads at you. Or maybe it's something that could be used as a blackmail or a control vector, for example, if an administration takes control, that would prefer you not be a problem for them, whatever that might mean. So if you want to use the phrase from Rain be a Hero, our suggestion would be to not use Rain. It's that simple. You can look up self hosted doorbell cameras over things like ring alternatives, self hosted find something if you're even a little bit technically capable, that you can own the data storage devices for, and that ideally is if connected to the internet, is not connected to a data center, and you're able to kind of fire all the access to your NVR, your local recording device, or whatever it may be to keep these corporations and the governments out of it. So that's over this one pretty big research piece and deep dive. We could use your help, as always in continuing the efforts on this channel, which we again are for as long as we can keep it up running without it taked in third part effort.
Speaker 1: Which is yeah, okay, okay, good there, you're done. All right, well, we'll keep going from que.
Speaker 8: O.
Speaker 1: When I get back, I gotta get out of here. Though his face looks kind of funny there, you kind of look like a froug anyway, Asian frog. All right, guys, let's go to rod here on these and if you go to if you're on Rumble, if you go to shut Up, you go on Rumble and you'll see the gifts and go to theory front Sport the campaign. The website right there. The website's one stop shop. So if you want to get on the Doctor Good membership, you can click that and you'll use this codery here for twenty five percent off the month, the weekly or the or the annually. There's no monthly anymore, and the weekly is so you kind of want to either get the annual or go back in time. And the way back machine and get it when I told you to get it, just christ And here's a clickable link to get rid to the Health Solutions show. And then there's the Azure of a Living Well right here. These are all the Whole Food multi vitamins, the Whole Food nineties Central nutrients. I got this, got this. I think that's everything that's in that picture. Oh that wait, that's Kyle Royal. I got the Core copper, the Whole Food will, the vitamin the IP six Supreme right there. But you'll see what's out there, and then you can use a quid BB five. That link brings you to a site that's all right ten percent off the other site that's Azure. Well, this one's Azure Standard. And then also you get an five percent off. When you press the little thing that says apply code, it opens up into a little bar what they call those things. Why don't always forget that fucking word. It's simple, I don't, it's gone. It just blinked. But you know, you type in the code Bravo, Bravo five or BB five, okay, and that's the house sauce is there. Speicy Honey's right there. And there's a few of those still hanging around and there you go, all right, and there's creating over here. I think we had a couple of people talking me to this is real quick, Hey, Edward, somebody said, I I got scroll down a little bit so I can see that. Why has it been weird? I really wish I really was thinking this, Edward Stumbman. I really was thinking of the British Edie somehow as an ancient artifact with the enchantment of Arthur and Guenevere, and I wanted to give them a give them as a gift to people after my own heart. I think it would be a good gift for my sister. But I'm totally not interested in dressing up Snory's work as if it were already safe for public consumption. Yeah. Really, I won't necessarily burden you with this art project, but I'll just be supportive of your next book. Okay, so that makes that's different. Then yes, drop it handles, let's thank you. Sure, um, I might be able to do that, but I still have to figure out if I can find a format of it that's not that's not like in that weird image thing where I can actually just pull it and then place it without having to type it all out because that'll be hell hell, all right, And let's see, there's a reason that Kayke's push man. I want to keeps people dumb and numb, Yes, sir. I don't want to infind anybody with that one, but I kind of had, I kind of have some strong opinions about that one, and I want, all right, I gotta go. Guys, I'll see you a little bit. Maybe we'll do run too tonight.