Speaker 1: Open the sports page with the Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six nine The games, Mike the Bulldog BEYONDI on jr r.
Speaker 2: Bulldog Sports Page, brought to you this morning by jr R's Rock the Bank Cash Giveaways. Thirteen more chances today to win one thousand dollars Just to have us on with whatever you got going on throughout the day, and listen for the hourly keywords. They'll always play like around five past starting at nine oh five this morning. You enter those keywords at de leadjr dot com for a chance to win one thousand dollars. Dog. We're in a bit of a quandary this morning, Bianchi, Why Taco is off? What are we going to do without his keen insight over at the F one desk with a race right here in the Sunshine State this weekend.
Speaker 3: Roundron real, Yes, we have a we have a race here in the Sunshine State.
Speaker 4: The Saint Pete Graham Prix. Is that what it is?
Speaker 2: Oh God? Dog F one Thecrypto dot Com Miami Grand Prix on s all the Miami and Prix. I knew it was a Grand Prix of some sort. Why do I even try to entertain the fact that there's a lot of people that are into F one, myself included on this show. We can't talk hockey, we can't talk F one. Where would you like to begin? We can talk F one. The Miami Grand Prix.
Speaker 3: That's a big, big deal, I know, obviously, I mean it's one of the Uh the tickets for that thing are unbelievable, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just to get in and then I don't even get started on the amenities list.
Speaker 3: See, I can't believe if you if you want to talk racing, all right, why wouldn't we be talking about the Kentucky Derby this week? Huh?
Speaker 4: This Saturday?
Speaker 2: The Little Mint Jewlip Action. Go and get a nice fancy hat on bulldog.
Speaker 4: Who you liking? You know who I'm like?
Speaker 2: I would like I'd like a horse, a horse that has a connection to Okaala.
Speaker 3: Well, I like a horse that has a connection the journalism. Journalism is the name of the horse, and that is the favorite going into the Kentucky Derby.
Speaker 4: So watch out.
Speaker 3: Journalism may actually be making a comeback this week.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know who is a long shot that you might want to watch out for their journalism? Uh, fake news on the outside in the homestrep coming down the street.
Speaker 4: You know he's got a horse in the race.
Speaker 2: Oh, one of the one of the country singers.
Speaker 4: The late great Toby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Horse is a thirty to one shot. So I'll be rooting for him because I love me some Toby.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, Kentucky? Is that still must watch TV for you? By the way, the Kentucky Dirty You know what, I'll probably switch it on. Uh what the race itself actually is? Yeah, it's gonna say they start like at three in the afternoon, even earlier than that, I think with their coverage.
Speaker 2: I'm like, how much I think?
Speaker 3: I remember when I was a kid, the race actually started around five something, but now it's moved to, like you almost seven o'clock at night. Yeah, so yeah, anyway, is there by the way, is it besides like you know, major sporting events like the Super Bowl, you know, Final Fours, things like that, is there really must watch TV sporting events when you can just catch them later if you want to?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Well, I like to watch sports live as it happens, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but the Kentucky Derby's one of those events I missed it. I watch the replay of it on YouTube when I get home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean not where you kick yourself. I don't think unless you have some heavy wagering on it, and then you're gonna know in real time.
Speaker 3: Anyway, NBA, last night, Nicks close out the Pistons. You got Nicks Celtics now in the second round of the playoffs. That'll be a highly rated series. I don't know if you saw Jalen Brunson's final shot last night, game winning three pointer with four point three seconds left. Jalen Brunson scores forty points for the Knicks, so the Knicks move on the other game last night, my Clippers, the team I picked to win the NBA Championship. They tied up the Nuggets three all. James Harden thirty five years old. He scores twenty eight last night to lead the Clippers, and now they go to a Game seven, which will be I'm assuming Sunday, So hopefully the Clippers can win because I want to see them win the championship since I picked them.
Speaker 2: Now you're Florida Panthers know who they'll be facing the second round Now after the Maple Leafs took care of Ottawa last night and finished out that series.
Speaker 3: Well, we don't have to worry about the Maple Leafs because teams from Canada never win Stanley Cup.
Speaker 4: To they.
Speaker 2: It's been a minute, I guess, but you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: Toronto, man, they've been I remember when the Magic played the Toronto the Toronto Raptors in the playoffs a few years ago, and the Maple Leafs were going on at the same time. They love them Maple League in Toronto, and it's been a long time since they had any success in the Stanley Cup playoffs.
Speaker 4: So, uh, what else.
Speaker 2: We ca Orlando City on the road this weekend? Were they Chicago?
Speaker 3: Orlando City? Orlando City is actually hosting the game this weekend, I believe against New England. In fact, I think it's I think it's wrestling night?
Speaker 4: Is it not? Am I missing?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Let me double check here, I thought, I'll checked out. I think Orlando City is hosting the Orlando Pride or on the road they play port.
Speaker 2: Or Orlando City have a Chicago Fire on in Chicago.
Speaker 3: When's the When's wrestling night? You're asking me? I don't know. I thought I looked it up and it said anyway, all right, So they're on the road against Chicago, the Pride on the Road as well.
Speaker 4: What else we have in sports.
Speaker 2: The NASCAR Texas Motor Speed on Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, well i'll save that for the for the ending, but your favorite or one of your favorite drivers turns forty to.
Speaker 2: The Oh really you need to do that in your your birthday shout out? Yeah, Well, now that you've set us up for that one. And I just say he is Mike the Bulldog Byonkey, host of open mic weekday mornings on adjacent tuss on AM seven forty FM ninety six ninety game and we appreciate you taking time out of your show dog to join us here for the sports page each morning on j R R. Who are we singing Happy birthday too?
Speaker 3: By the way, a happy birthday to Dwayne the Rock Johnson and the great Kyle.
Speaker 4: Busch Ah forty okay oh
Speaker 2: One war R, Orlando's rock station, j R R j R