Speaker 1: Today, I want to welcome back to the show writer Lee. He is a filmmaker, researcher, and host of Raised by Giants podcast. Writer, welcome back. How you doing doing great?
Speaker 2: Chris really excited about the new movie out on Amazon Prime. Hopefully we can get a link in the description for people to get easy access to it. It's only two ninety nine to wrint in nine ninety nine to buy and I also have DVD copies too. If anybody is interested in purchasing a physical copy of the movie, I have a limited supply of them. I only have fifty of them. I've sent out a few orders, so if you're interested in getting a DVD copy, email me at Raised by Giants at outlook dot com.
Speaker 1: As I was telling you before, another banging job with this documentary, it's a deep analysis of historical special access programs and the hidden operations within, like remote viewing and psychic splying, which eventually led to creation of institutions like Gate the Gifted and Talented program. I really enjoyed the film. I will have links directly to it in the description. Before we get into this, remind the audience just a bit about yourself. Let them know how they can find all your content.
Speaker 2: You can find me on Raised by Giants on YouTube, being on all podcast platforms. If you'd like to reach out to me personally, you follow me on social media. I've raised by giants on Instagram, and raised by giants on Facebook, and raised by giants on x X Twitter. Baby right on.
Speaker 1: What was it particularly that brought you to start diving into the topics that you feature in the film, Well.
Speaker 2: That's really a roundabout path. I started digging into the mk Ultra programs because back brown three or four years ago, maybe even earlier than that, I started really digging through the mk ultra files, the one hundred and forty nine subprojects, which we just had a hearing on mk ultra here recently, and I started reading through all the files, the ones that we have access to, because it's been reported that a lot of them were destroyed, and there were supposedly upwards of three to four hundred subprojects, but that can't be verified. So all we have is the one hundred and forty nine subprojects that we have access to that have been declassified, and I started standing through those and I realized that several of them had to do with ESP and psychic research such as a sub Project eighty three and sub Project one thirty six, which we show in the movie Psyche ag. The GATE program has to do directly with testing psychic abilities on children. That's what Subproject one six is really about. And then you have MK Ultra Subproject one O two, which is essentially a summer camp project where the CIA was literally collecting data on one hundred, four hundred and sixty two children. So when I was looking at that, I was like, Okay, well, I know that the government had a psychic spy program where they were using psychics to essentially find out information on foreign targets during the Cold War. And then I got all of those documents. Someone had from the DoD sent me a CD of all the documents that they had. I got an old computer, I really hold computer, because no computers disk drives anymore. I found a really old computer was able to put the CD into the computer and upload and then transfer all those files onto a hard drive. Read through the mall got a really good idea of what was going on and how it developed, and how it all started and where the research started with SRI. But then I found out that it started even before then with the Duke University Mind Science Foundation and many other institutes in colleges before SRI was ever in the picture. And then I started reaching out to some of the remote viewers that are in the Stargate project, like Lim Buchanan Angela Ford, which are both in the movie along with Dale Graf. He wasn't a remote viewer, but he was the operations manager and director of the Stargate Remote Viewing Unit. But it was really important for me to nail down that history because there's never really been a comprehensive history of the program. It's you know, people have an idea of how it started. I mean, even if you look it up on Google or on Wikipedia, it's just all over the place. You can't make sense of it. It's just there's so much going on between the name changes and transferring from the DIA to Army Intelligence, from Army Intelligence back to the IA. So it was really a big puzzle that I had to unravel, and I think that I did a really good job in doing that. I mean, of course people let me know, but the people that are in the movie, the actual remote viewers, and they haven't corrected me on anything or said no that didn't happen or whatever. So I'm guessing that I got it all right, and it's all according to declassified unclassified documents, and we also showed the documents as I'm talking about it. Well, that's kind of where I really began. I've really been collecting information and data and talking with people on my show and getting bureau footage for a really long time on this, probably around three to four years. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, Well, like I said, you had a great history of those programs. Maybe we could go through a brief timeline of the series of programs which led to the Gate program.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a really complicated history, but according to the documents, it really started when the CIA funded research to SRI in the early seventies and they had many psychics that they were working with, including pot Price, Ingo Swan. Jury Dollar was in there as well. They kind of rooted him out. They believed that he was a masade agent, so he was no longer able to continue. But again, we were doing studies on this at you know, on parapsychology prior to Sri Duke University in the thirties was a study on indigenous school children in Canada and also within the United States Parapsychology Foundation in New York in the fifties, Mind Science Foundation in the sixties, and many other research institutes and foundations and centers earlier than SRI was doing this. So the CIA was basically funding that, and they were funding research up until seventy five, whenever Pat Price kind of ceremoniously strangely died in a hotel room and which I kind of under the impression that he didn't really die, that he was just taken into a Blacker project, which is kind of the entire basis and the foundation of the movie is, you know, did the program really shut down in ninety five or did it just change and turn into something else? Did they find another use for remote viewing? Was there another thing that they could be using it for other than collection and data collection on foreign targets and you know, getting the Cold War information on what other countries were doing, which turned out to be pretty successful. And then it switched around between Army Intelligence and DA starting in seventy eight, and I went back and forth between them. Programs were opened, programs were closed, programs were combined, and then it ultimately we landed in the DAS hands in nineteen eighty five. A. Dell Graph was responsible for saving the program at that point, and he became the operations manager in the early nineties and renamed it. It was time to change the code word again of the program, and he renamed it the Stargate. So that's just it's way more complicated. Yeah, yeah, than that. I just give you a really brief overview. But the way, there's way more to that, and we really get into that in the first hour of the movie. But that's just a really brief overview of.
Speaker 1: It based on the information that was provided from the people that you have featured in the film, the remote viewers. Do you think that remote viewing could essentially be seen as the same thing as astral travel or out of body experience? Are they at least linked in some way?
Speaker 2: Well, according to several of the early remote viewers and also according to Angela Ford, which she says in the documentary that being outside of your body and having an astral experience, having an out of body experience is the most advanced form of remote viewing and several of the early remote viewers, like Ingo Swan, we talk about being outside of his body a lot whenever he was younger Angela Ford the same exact thing, so it's not required in order to remote view. And that's another thing about it is that it's difficult to control out of body experiences. For a lot of people, it happens under immense trauma normally whenever they're young, they or you can be at really at any age, you disassociate and you get outside of your body. There's other ways to do it, which is with the Hemi sink Monroe Institute Gateway tapes, which is the Hemi sync process that if you do it long enough then you can essentially get outside of your body. But in Army Intelligence sent a lot of their Army personnel to the monro Institute to study under Robert Monroe on how to possibly get outside of their body to try and see if it would help with remote viewing. But there are several techniques and several ways to get outside of your body. But it is connected in many different ways, not only by name. And it was important to distinguish between all these programs because all the programs have gate and then stargate the remote viewing unit and fort meeting the Gateway project or the Gateway program, which was the Monroe Institute HEMI SYNC. Then you have the Gate Gifted and Talented Education that was happening in public school with children. So it's easy to really confuse a lot of these and mix them all together and one big stew and stir it up and then think that you know that the Gate program was the Stargate program, and that the Gateway program was also the Stargate program, and as the Gate program, So it's like this, it's and I think that they do that on purpose, right. They name a lot of these things very similar names so that it's very difficult to figure it out. Or they'll name some sort of technology, and then when you throw in all the things that's been named Stargate, like Stargate SG one, like all the movies that are named Stargate, and then whenever you got Trump into office back in office in twenty twenty four, the first thing that he announced was Stargate AI. So there's a lot of muddying of the waters when it comes to these types of programs, and they do this all the time, Like with looking Glass. I think we've mentioned this before on the show, how Operation looking Glass is actually a nuclear command post in space that in case nuclear command is destroyed on the ground. Then they have one like a platform in space that they can launch nukes from space. And that's been confused with You know, you got Alice through the looking Glass. You know, you have the looking Glass movie. So whenever you type in looking Glass, you just get all of this other you get movies and TV shows and Alice in Wonderland and everything. So you literally have to type in Operation looking Glass and then you'll get the real programs. So it's a way to disguise a bunch of real stuff within fiction and within other things that have been named Ye, the same.
Speaker 1: Thing you also featured lind Buchanan, another CIA remote viewer. I had him on the show a while back and I asked him the same question you asked in the film, and he gave me pretty much the same response. You asked him if it was essentially possible to harm someone through these remote influencing processes, and he didn't really want to answer the question, but later on he said that people can be remote influenced in certain ways, that certain messages can be implanted into the minds remotely, something along those lines. So that kind of connects as very similar things. In my perspective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that was kind of the goal, is to get to what the program turned into. And that's what I believe that the program. He didn't want to say it. He alluded to it. He alluded to the fact that there may have possibly been a remote influencing unit ran by the government, but he didn't come out and flat out say it. So, but I am very confident that either before Stargate or after Stargate was closed down, there was some form of remote influencing unit. I mean, they asked him if he could kill Osama bin Laden with his mind, and he said, yeah, he could do it, but he wouldn't do it right. Yeah, he's Fidel castro Gorbachev, you know all these people. Can you influence him of the drop communism? You know, it's very I believe. I believe that it's one percent real. And there's actually a document that I briefly showed in the movie. I didn't show the entire full document because it's actually a really rare document. A lot of the people that were in the program really don't even have access to it or even know that it exists. But it's a document from ad May that talks about the steps and the process that you go through in order to remote influence people. It has a list of steps.
Speaker 1: Moving to the Gate program a bit what was done in mk Ultra was discovered in mk Ultra most likely through experimentation on children of intelligence operatives and others that were in that mk Ultra program. They realized that children were much more open to psychic phenomena, and instead of torturing people's children and taking them or abducting them or using intelligence children, they can have everyday people volunteer their own kids to go into these programs.
Speaker 2: Right, That's exactly right, and you're one percent correct and saying that the mk Ultra programs kind of influenced these programs because we talk about in the Clockwork Shining at Kubric's Odyssey three, which was my prior film, you and Cameron in Canada developed this program called psychic driving, and this is when the mk Ultra programs got shuffled into Canada. Some of the sub projects. In order to stay out of the prying eyes of the American people, they just took exported them to other countries and he would do this thing called psychic driving, which was he would essentially drug the individual. He would then traumatize them into deep patterning them, which is getting rid of all rational and cognitive thought. And then you would bring in a looped audio message with headphones and repeat the same message over and over. This to program them after they've been disassociated, and to program them with a specific message which is basically identical to what people claim has happened to them in the gay program. The Gifted and Talented, not the Stargate program, the gifted and talented public school program where children were taken out of the classroom by a guy that they didn't know in a suit and essentially experimented on every day every week. You know, this is different than a standard test that because some people have tried to say that, oh, this was just standard, everybody went through this. No, they didn't mean you could have went through it to a certain extent, like with a president's physical fitness test or the health department coming and giving you a fluoride mouth rents once every quarter or once every year. But that's not what I'm talking about. This is a different program that happened very frequently, and it was only for a select group of children that had been deemed to be gifted and talented. And where a lot of the starts was in nineteen fifty eight, when the United States launched its first satellite in the space, called Explorer one in nineteen fifty eight, just a little while after Russia had launched their satellite Sputnech in the space. And a lot of things happened in nineteen fifty eight, just like a lot of things happened in nineteen forty seven. But nineteen fifty eight was when DARPA was established. NASA was established in nineteen fifty eight. Government first became involved with the public school system in nineteen fifty eight, sponsored by the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds. The roth Child's is basically how we got a lot of those school books in public school.
Speaker 1: Gate funded by the government or the Department of Education, do you know offhand?
Speaker 2: Many people believe that it was sponsored and funded by the CIA. But the issue with that is it's difficult to find out funding sources. Now there are just straight up gate schools. Yeah, that's not a special class that you would be pulled out of every day or every week or whatever. It is, like, there are literal just gifted and talented schools. That's just four children that have been deemed to be gifted and talented. So here's a really interesting Epstein connection to a lot of this, right because the Rothschilds are involved, and Epstein basically represented the entire Rothchild family. So when the Rothchilds needed to take over Wall Street, they did it by sending somebody to New York City to oversee the purchase of mcmellan Inc. Now mcmellan Inc. Was a media company that would later be known and renamed McGraw hill, which McGraw hill is responsible for most of the elementary school textbooks in America that kids were raised on and taught in public school. And the person that they sent to do that was Robert Maxwell, Gasleen Maxwell's dad. Robert Maxwell was working for the Rothschilds. He was like their main guy. And when Maxwell would die on his job because he owed money to Massad and he also owed money to the Rothschild family and the Rothchild family through the Bank of England connected to the Maxwell running it was basically working for them, running your corporate black mal schemes throughout the entire world, funded by Massad and by England. And when he died, Epstein and Gasleen were to take over his position. Epstein had just been introduced what six months prior to Robert Maxwell's death. He was only introduced to Maxwell six months before he died, right, Epstein was his replacement. So then after that Epstein and Gasleen would go on to infiltrate and do everything that Maxwell was doing. And we know this through Alan what's his name, Alan Dershowitz, Epstein's lawyer, had been introduced to Jeffrey Epstein in the early and there's emails of this and even him talking about it in the early nineties by Lord and Lady Rothschild. And there's also an email in Epstein files sent over by Epstein to Peter Teel saying that, as you know, I represent and work for the Rothschild family. Right, So we have the Rothschild's basically funding the educational system in America, and then we have the Rockefeller Foundation funding psychic and esp research and major universities across the United States. In the early thirties, at Duke University by psychologist Carl Zender and along with GB Ryan, they developed this to lepathy card game, which would go on to test indigenous school children in Canada as well in the United States, and this was This is a very real thing. You can google it. It's called the Zender Cards. It's a very real the lepathy card game that a lot of people in the Gate program remember doing as children. They would essentially set this up and they would, you know, have the all the flash cards face down and the teacher would look at one card and then the would ask the student what shape is on the card without seeing the card. Now, so all this stuff is it's connected. And if you think about how many kids have been through this, how many kids have been through the Gate program since the sixties, right, And in the seventh these parents got really upset because they were starting to find out that the school had been you know, taking them out of the classroom and putting them into this this special class without their knowledge. They didn't you know, sign off on end. Then whenever they tried to go to the school to get their child's school records, that were denied access to their child's school records. And they and they found out that the reason that they were denied is because the CIA had access to all of them. CIA was storing all that had all the record files on every single child from preschool, all in a giant database. So they did this thing to try and enact a law that stripped the CIA of the ability to get access to the child's school records by enacting this law called FURPA, and which essentially would give the parents back the access to their child school records. But the CIA slipped an amendment into FURPA which allowed them to continue to get kids school records. And then they started changing means of the programs from the standard gate program to different acronyms that confused everyone. Right, they would change it to tag talented and gifted focus fostering originality and creativity and understanding and self awareness. So they started changing all of the names of the programs and so that they could still get access to the disguising it so they could still get access to the child school records.
Speaker 1: Cias masters of rebranding. As it relates to my limited experience with gifted and talented, going back to the recruiting methods, I was initially tested and I must have failed miserably because there was nothing further done with me. As it relates to gifted and talented, I just remember certain people coming in one day and giving everyone in my class the Gate test that would dictate whether or not they would be inducted into these programs, the after school programs, whatever else they were doing. But like I said, I must not have scored high enough, or I just didn't give a shit at the time and I intentionally flunked it. Either way, I was not moved further into the programs. But it does seem as far as recruitment, they do attempt a blanket recruitment throughout the school system. Would you say that's accurate.
Speaker 2: Just because you didn't go further into the program doesn't mean that you weren't used. That doesn't mean that you weren't programmed to possibly be doing exactly what it is that you're doing right now. It's a possibility. I'm not saying. I'm not saying that that's true, right right, I'm just saying that it's a possibility. They would use people that you would think would have no reason to be used.
Speaker 1: And that gets to the heart of the entire program.
Speaker 2: It does. It really does, because they could be looking for anyone, not just to put into politics, not just to put into high positions of power, not just the editor at the New York Times, not just you know, the an entertainer, but they can be literally looking for anyone and everyone to fulfill an agenda in the future and program them to then fulfill that agenda, and you wouldn't even know that would be the entire goal of the program is to subtly and covertly convince people that everything that happened in their life is organic when it wasn't, and it all happened for a reason because they were pushing you in that direction of where they wanted you to go and to serve out their agenda. And I'm not saying that everyone that has happened too, but I do believe that they are. They're looking for the next Greta Thomberg too, you know what I mean, These people that just kind of pop up out of nowhere, like musicians and bands that get really famous, really really quickly, you know what I mean, Like something doesn't seem right normally, whenever you start something, you've got to start from the bottom, you know what I mean. Definitely when it comes to music. You were a musician, you know what that's like. To go around the bars, you got to play shows locally. You got to start from the bottom. Just like me and you both did this show. We both started this show. Our shows are shows, respectively from the very bottom. I started my entire show with zero subscribers.
Speaker 1: Right, you know.
Speaker 2: But there are people that feel like they just automatically have everything that they need right, everything that they want right, and it feels very inorganic, like that they were essentially recruited for that purpose, you know, they were brought in the fold for that purpose, like to be the next big online social media star. And that's that's just an example of it. But it goes into every I was just putting it in a way that people might be able to understand with the music stuff, but it's for every part of society. It just doesn't have to be those things that could be. It could be the freaking mailman, dude. It could be yeah, well, the post office worker, it could be anybody around you. I believe that they have agents, whether they know it or not, whether the individual actually knows it or not. And that's the biggest part of the conspiracy, that the conspiracy really is, is that there is no conspiracy because these people, since they were young, have been programmed with what it is that they're supposed to do, So.
Speaker 1: That would mean they would most likely have handlers in their lives that would be watching and possibly influencing certain decisions that they're making. You also touched on this in the film with Jay Widner that some of the people who have been deeply involved with the programs that don't make it to the higher levels may start to experience some kind of breakdown, drug problems, depression, things of that nature.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that a lot of the people that didn't make it through the program and weren't selected to, you know, have their entire future mapped out for them to have like a life of the Truman Show, to be the you know, the head of a multi million dollar corporation, like you know, Charlie Kirk was, I mean, Charlie Kirk was literally in a literal gifted program school at Gate Program School in Palatine, Illinois, called Creative Children's Academy and was renamed Quest Academy until in nineteen ninety nine it became known as Quest Academy. Now, this wasn't just a Gate class. This was you know that you've taken grade school or middle school or whatever. This was a literal gifted and talented school dedicated to students that have been gifted and talented all of the children inside of the school and it's like preschool or kindergarten. You can literally just get on the website if you wanted to look at it. It's called Quest School in Illinois in Palatine, Illinois, and you can read through the website and all the things that they offer. And it's really interesting because it says that we create opportunities for children in and out of the classroom. Okay, that wording is really important. We create opportunities for children inside of the classroom and outside of the classroom. Well, what does that actually mean? Does that mean that? Does that sound like a multi billion dollar corporation? Does that sound like that you're going to be taken care of once you make it through this program. It sounds like that whenever you graduate this gifted school that you're going to be basically given whatever it is that they want you to do. As long as you do what they want you to do, then you're going to be successful in that thing because they're going to create all of the opportunities for you to do that.
Speaker 1: Let's get into some of the stranger operations that may have been going on within the Gate program. You mentioned that they are most likely recruiting for any position on the planet. Really, that would also include top secret positions, things that most people don't even know are in operation assassins, psychic spies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's many three letter organizations that that exists that we don't know about. But they are public three letter organizations. We just don't know what their abbreviations are, so it's hard hard for us to find out about them. But if you were to look up like the Missile Intelligence Agency, for instance, if you were to google the Missile Intelligence what does the Missile Intelligence Agency do? Just type that into Google and it would say the Missile Intelligence Agency is responsible for missile analysis and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah and the creation of directed energy weapons. Well that's what that's what the Missile Intelligence Agency does, right. So it's like, uh, there are many There are more militaries than the ones that we are familiar with. There are more three letter organizations and the ones that we are familiar with, and they all operate and run. I mean, if you look at the Danny Castlero case in the Octopus murders, I don't know if you're familiar with that. He was basically trying to uncover this this giant secret CIA undercover branch of the intelligence community, and he found out that they were basically running their operations off of Native American reservations, and they were doing human trafficking, guns trafficking, drugs, trafficking because it was not considered to be UH and they were fund funneling the money and laundering the money through the casinos. So there there are. Then he was inexplicably murdered in a hotel room in West Virginia. And that's another thing about these gay programs is that, you know, if you can get all of the smartest and brightest minds working for you and working for the government, then that means that you're not going to have any competition in the independent sector because you're going to have all of those people working for you. You're going to have them working for your company, your corporation, your military, your three letter organization. So any good ideas that they might have is a product of the government or a large corporation. Right, It's like taking a guy from uh, you don't know, an it guy from India. Right, that might sound like a really you know thing like Indian guys are super smart. But just for an example, some smart dude from another country, right, and then you have them come to your country and work work for them. Well, the reason that you would do that is because that guy is never going to become the CEO of that company, he's never going to run that company. But having him not work for your company runs the risk of him creating his own company independently of yours. So if you can get everybody under the banner of your institution, your government, you're through that organization, you're military, then you've essentially put a lid on what anybody can achieve and what anybody can do. And this is a big reason why nothing really changes in our reality. Nothing is able to improve our way of life. The only thing that seems to change is our technology, right and the way that we communicate. Nothing else really changes. We're using the same boats, the same trains, the same refrigerators, the same shit that we've been using for decades. Nothing has changed. It's all the same, you know. And the reason for that is because the smartest and brightest people that could possibly do something in our reality has been engulfed into the military industrial complex, or the through that organizations or some big corporation to where they're ideas get stifled or their ideas are used for somebody else instead of them going out and creating their own technology and creating their own corporation and resident like that. And the ones that do slip through the cracks that might actually figure out something that would revolutionize our way of life is then murdered, killed, assassinated, or their patents are completely buried under the National Secrecy Act.
Speaker 1: Nothing beneficial for humanity allowed exactly. You also featured Walter Bosley and Katie Page who were in the Gate programs, and they discussed some interesting experiences which may indicate connections with what we were just talking about trying to find out if people have certain abilities. Some of the things that stood out for me were the hearing tests. Walter speculated that maybe there may be some hidden tones in there that they were trying to see if some of the children could pick up on something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been reported that possibly the tones were to identify, like there would be low infrequency tones that most the human ear couldn't possibly pick up, some people could, and maybe that's all that the headphones could have been. It could have been like this low and frequency tone that regular people cannot hear that's being pumped through the headphones, and then they tell you to raise your hand if you can hear it. And then if you've raised your hand that you could hear it, then you were then pulled out right, You were then identified, you were then tagged like this individual can hear this on a different spectrum than all the other people. The rest of the people that aren't raising their hand can't hear this frequency. That's a possibility. Yeah. The other possibility is that this was to induce some sort of out of body experience, because how a lot of people remembered a lot of these programs were listening to the Monroe Institute Gateway tapes. You know, you should be hearing my voice in your right ear. If you're not hearing my voice in your right ear, then switch your headphones around. And when they heard that, they kind of got triggered by hearing that, and then all these other memories from when they were in school came flooding back to them and they suddenly remembered all this other stuff. So it's a high possibility that it is the Monroe Institute Gateway tapes and that they're trying to induce an out of body experience. They're being given a strange and weird substance. They're told to put headphones on. Sometimes they were told to put goggles on three D glasses, which there is a lot of you know, truth to those types of programs as well. There's this project that was called Ames Leaf Room, which was ran by doctor Ames, which he created this room which was this was funded by the Office of Naval Research right where he would take a bunch of college students, put him into this room that had leaves all over the walls, and he would dose them with LSD and then put goggles on their head and they would go into a weird, trippy psychosis and they would end up in the er. And then there's other programs that was called the Gonsfeld Experiment g A n Z F E l D, and this was to induce and unlock your psychic abilities, essentially make you see things that aren't there. Some call them hallucinations. I don't know how you know truthful that is. I don't know if anything is really a hallucination. But you can do this yourself by cutting a pink pong ball in half, taping it to your eyeballs and then shining a bright red light on your face and then open your eyes and look through the ping pong balls, and people that have done this for a long period of time end up seeing things that aren't that they wouldn't be able to see under normal circumstances. So that's a very real one. Dean Raidan, which was on Joe Rogan recently, was involved with this experiment in creating this experiment, and he also talked about how children are more psychic than other people, which we also prove in the documentary. Within the first ten minutes we show the doctor jb Ryan stuff with this undercards and the conclusion of those experiments where the children were more psychic than teenagers and adults.
Speaker 1: This may even have connections with ufology essentially. I've heard from others that some of the training that people may have experienced during the Gate program may have been linked to piloting UFOs or reverse engineered craft or alien craft, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard anybody specifically talk about that with children yet, but if you do know someone, let's talk about that. That would be very fascinating. I do believe that that is going to be a something that's going to come out in the future. If it hasn't already come out, maybe it has, and I just don't know about it.
Speaker 1: But I know it has with certain adults that were in the military that were brought to SPECI training programs were initially they had no idea what they're doing, and eventually they found out that they were piloting craft with their mind. And I don't see why they wouldn't apply this to those other programs.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have heard that with adults, and I do believe that that is something that is going to come out about children as well, and that might have been a big reason for some of the people in the gay program. And I think that the gay program is connected to that, and I do believe that at some point soon that is going to come out in the future, that these children were being prepared in a groom to pilot craft with their mind.
Speaker 1: Also linked to this, possibly, Katie Page gave some interesting testimony about how she was taken to a separate location hooked up to these io feedback machines. But the person linked with those particular experiments worked at Area fifty one, Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Thomas A. Shbadinsky. He worked at Area fifty one. He was a navigational engineer for the SR seventy one Blackbird, and then somehow got into biofeedback, which I believed was a precursor to, or very similar in the least to the Monroe Institute Gateway tapes, in the fact that the Twilight Learner tapes that Katie Page shows in the documentary do the same have the same effect as the Monroe Institute Gateway tapes. They do the same thing. They induce an out of body experience. And if you were to read through the Gateway Project Gateway Monroe Institute CIA documents, it'll stay in there that biofeedback is important in understanding on how to get outside of your body. So they are connected. But yes, we show a clip of a kid in the Twilight Learner biofeedback program where they hook him up to the monitors and everything in his head, and then the the person speaking in it was like, can we're gonna launch the rocket? Can you launch the rocket? Make the rocket go up? So it's like, how was this? This guy was working at Area fifty one as a navigational engineer for the SR seventy one blackbird and now he is using the same reference as a rocket going off for a choice. It seems like there's something more to that that they were trying to cite. Kickley hooked this kid up to something something else.
Speaker 1: Have you at all looked into modern Gate programs, how they've advanced over the years, how they're utilizing technology modern technology within the programs.
Speaker 2: I find several people reach out to me about that their kid is currently in the Gate program. And someone that I really trust told me that his daughter is currently in a program in public school, or was currently in a program she no longer is. He took her out of public school, but that she came home and told him that that every day an suv would pull up to the school and her and a few other kids would get inside of the suv and go on field trips every single day without his knowledge. He didn't sign off on it. This isn't a normal field trip. The field trip in public school, the parent normally signs off on the field trip because they need to know where their child's going, right, this wasn't something that the parent was aware of. And then she also explained to him that's crazy. At night, she would be woken up in the middle of the night at around three AM, a group of kids that would come and get her out of bed and then they would go outside to like some.
Speaker 1: Like night How old was she again, very young?
Speaker 2: I think roughly around six seven eight, Yeah, damn. And then when you look at the alien and the extraterrestrial, the possible extraterrestrial connection, which we have Whitley Strieber that wrote a book in nineteen ninety seven called The Secret School, which was almost identical to the thing that I just explained about the gentleman telling me that a child is woken up in the middle of the night and they all go out and do like some kind of night school. It's called the Secret School preparation for contact, and Willy Stroeper kind of equated this to being prepared for extra trustural contact, which you know how I feel about extra treusture. Yeah. Yeah, it's just very coincidental that, I mean, how could a seven year old know about Willy Streeper and read his freaking book, you know what I mean. So it's like, it's very interesting that you have those two connections there, and that she was saying and he immediately pulled her out of public school after she told him this.
Speaker 1: There's a phenomena that people are discussing recently either Mall World. There are people going to astral classrooms in their sleep. Some people are connecting this with Gate Program activities. Would you connect those things together? People having these weird astral classroom experiences.
Speaker 2: It is very interesting. I don't know how connected it is to the Gate program. I mean, people have claimed that it is connected to the Gate Program in some sort of weird way. I mean, during my interview with I think that Walter even brings it up. I don't think that I cut it out of the movie where he says that the Monroe Institute Gateway tapes could have been what he heard in public school and that could explain his weird dreams in his daydreams and stuff like that. I do find the Mall World stuff really interesting in how that a group of people could essentially have the exact same dream every single night, see exact. I mean, people have made maps. A giant wrote down giant maps of like male World. I find it very fascinating. And sometimes I've heard allegedly that it doesn't even have to be like for some people, it didn't even start out as mole World. It started out with them being with a group of people that they've never met in real life, Like they were these dream astral people that they would dream about every night throughout childhood, and they essentially grew up with these people in the astral and then at some point they were kind of cut off whenever they got to a certain age. And now they're back and they're all older. They've never met in real life life, they've only met in the dream astral realm, and now they're meeting up in this mall. I've heard stories like that allegedly. You know what, Yah, Sorry to verify the dream the dream realm, Chris, but yeah, I do find it very interesting in how it may or may not be connected to Gate is debatable and up for interpretation.
Speaker 1: Do you think that the use of Satanic ritual abuse within MK ultra programs was more of just a psychological tool rather than taken as a serious spiritual belief system.
Speaker 2: I think that whenever you believe in something, the ritual aspect of it sometimes solidifies it in your mind, Like the entity doesn't necessarily have to be real, the thing that you're worshiping doesn't have to be real. But if you make it real by doing some sort of ritual, if you think or believe that you're summoning some sort of demon, or you're doing a blood animal sacrifice to summon some sort of demon, or even you know, more nefarious, some form of actual sacrifice that's not an animal, then it becomes real. It becomes real for you. And I think that that is part of the ritual process. That doesn't mean that is necessarily negative, but I do believe that people within the MK ultra programs were programmed with that type of reality, right, so it makes it harder for them to really understand what's going on because they've had a lot of these other memories implanted into their mind, such as you know, Satan and Lucifer and Satanic things, even sometimes reptilian entities in a lot of different ways. They've been programmed with that, so it makes it harder for them to really understand what had happened to them, because then they have to filter through all of the nonsense and the projections that were essentially projected onto them.
Speaker 1: Last few minutes, last time you were on, we discussed your research into what's happening with the Charlie Kirk assassination the Tyler Robinson trial. Since we spoke a few weeks ago, do you have any updates with anything that you've been observing.
Speaker 2: Well, Canvas Ows literally released the photo that was taken on campus that is one hundred times better looking the footage or the photos that were shown during the preliminary hearing. It's not actually clear and you can identify the person in the image is not Tyler Robinson. It looks nothing like which is what everybody has been saying from the very beginning that the person in the footage is not Tyler Robinson. Right. So, I think that is a really big deal and it is really important for the future, and I'm really looking forward to what else comes out about it. And you know, Charlie Kirk beginning the Gate Program. I mean, I have it in the in the documentary. It's truly important because I think that Charlie was, you know, wising up toward it, toward the end that maybe his entire you know, life was pre arranged for him, you know, and he was starting to wise up that and they were like, oh man, we can't have this guy, you know, waking up. It's like, you know, Jim carrying the Truman Show. We can't let him escape the Truman Show because we're making too much money, No, making too much money off of this show that we're doing for everybody's entertainment, that we can't let him escape this.
Speaker 1: You know, do you think it's possible for them not to convict Tyler Robinson after all the evidence comes out.
Speaker 2: I think that it's getting it's getting harder and harder with the public, the public's perception of it. It's becoming harder and harder to convince people that it would like the everyday public, that it was Tyler Robinson. But we know how the core system is set up. It's rigged. You know, they got their agenda. They're going to push forward no matter what. It doesn't matter what the public says. The public could be completely right, they won't listen. The public can be completely wrong and they will listen, you know what I mean. It's like, what do you mean? But I think they're going to still go full steam ahead. And I don't know exactly what's going to happen, but I know that it's going to be strung out for a really long time. It's not going to be something that the case is going to be closed really quickly. It's a very convoluted case. It's much like the you know, the Stargate Unit, where there's things happening all over the place and it's hard to really understand everything that's going on, and new information is coming out every single day about the Charlie Kirk assassination, and it's just a lot to really take on. It's a lot to remember, just like it's a lot to remember all of this psychic spy stuff. And there was a there was a point, Chris, when I was making the movie that I was just I just had to stop doing research for it. I was like, Bro, this has got a basement, this has got a back door to the basement, and that backdoor to the basement's got a freaking trap door, dude. And I was like, this thing could go on forever and not even get to the bottom of it. And at a point I was like, I just got to stop, or I'm just going to get so overwhelmed that nothing is ever going to get done. So I stopped where I thought I had everything really under control. So thanks for having me on, Chris really appreciated. Please check out my documentary on Amazon Prime Psychic Agent, The Gate Program. Check out my show on YouTube, Raised by a Giant City and all podcast platforms, and on the Forbidden Knowledge News Network. And you can also purchase a DVD copy of my movie. If you don't like using Amazon or you just want a physical copy, you can grab Psyche Aage and The Gay Program on DVD. That's only if you live in the United States. I cannot ship these outside of the United States. It costs too much money. I might be able to get one to Canada might be cheaper, but someone tried to order one from the UK and it costs just as much as I was asking for the DVD as it was to ship it. So unless you want to send me double the amount that I'm asking, then I can't ship it outside of the United States. But if you are in the United States and you want a DVD copy, send me an email. Out raised by giants at outlook dot com. Hope everyone enjoyed it. Thanks for having me on, Chris.
Speaker 1: Thank you brother, great job with the film. I'll have the link easily accessible for everyone in the description. We'll be doing this again until next time. Everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again tomorrow.