Speaker 1: Do we even have a plan for today?
Speaker 2: Not a single plan. I don't have a single note in my notes that that I normally at least have like a few bullet points.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I think we just got to do what we got to do, which up chat.
Speaker 3: Well, Satin, someone some kind people have reached out and asked how they can support you. So do you want to hand out your venmo?
Speaker 1: Is that yes?
Speaker 2: I would love to it is no, I'm just kidding. I actually so, I've talked about this on the morning show and I don't know if I've told you this or if you heard about it, but I am in the process of starting an only fans page.
Speaker 1: Okay, funny enough, Jake told me about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it was like I.
Speaker 3: Heard Jenny I think she's starting an only fans but I was, and I go, well, she's talked about this for a while. I tell you what it's not going to be for her disgusting feet. Okay, yeah, no, four dead toe nails.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I said. I said, Okay, well, now that I'm single, I feel like I can hop on OnlyFans and do something. And I was like, don't worry, it's not gonna be feet content. I have one too many.
Speaker 1: Black toes, so haunting not going to do that.
Speaker 2: But no, I was like, I'm going to just do jump roping and it's not going to be anything like explicit whatsoever. It's not going to be even remotely revealing outside of the jumping body parts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you going to do slow mo videos at all?
Speaker 2: Or just I think I'm going to work my way up to certain different things, Like we were trying to work out tears, like what kind of costs more and stuff, and I think SlowMo was one of the higher tiers.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 3: So what about what will you be wearing. I'm going to still work wear like workout clothes.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to, like I said, i am not trying to make this explicit.
Speaker 1: Show a bunch of boobs.
Speaker 2: Some of them do, and honestly, most of the ones that I have that show my boobs, I would never be able to wear jump roping or else I'd knock my eye out because my kid would just be like yeah, up in the air. So it's not going to be sexual in like the most obvious way. It's only going to be I.
Speaker 3: Haven't listened to the show. Also, I'm sure this is I'm sure that this has come up. No one goes into it thinking it's gonna be and then what happens is you get a DM from someone who makes you an offer you can't resist. Now, I know you're not gonna blast yourself on camera for someone, but someone's gonna be like five hundred dollars if you have a hot dog in your mouth while you do it? Would you do it for a hot with a hot dog in your mouth? Actually, here, I'm gonna start. I'm gonna start giving you some.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I was gonna say in your mouth for five hundred Yeah? Is it only going to be specifically to that person?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh then yeah?
Speaker 3: What about hot dog in between your boobs?
Speaker 2: How much?
Speaker 3: Thirty seven dollars? No, thirty seven is not one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like the hot dog between my boobs needs to be more than the hot dog in my mouth.
Speaker 3: Okay, how much would you force for a hot dog between your boobs?
Speaker 2: A couple grand.
Speaker 3: Puh lease, No one's gonna give you. You have to be realistic about.
Speaker 1: What you're going but I'm not going to be.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to be wearing things that like my cleave is just gonna be super out all the time.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be like, subscriber, what about hot dogs just being tossed at your face?
Speaker 1: How much?
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like that's going to affect me being able to jump rope. So I don't know how that's gonna And who am I employing to do it?
Speaker 3: Ten hunred and fifty dollars to do it in a bikini jump rope?
Speaker 2: And am I gonna like literally need to call Tom and Jerry, my neighbors, over and be like, hey, can you come film this for me quick? I guess if I got a little cut, i'd toss hot dogs at your face. Yeah, well, of course yes, if you want to be the person who does that, I would give you a cut, A and B. Yeah, I mean I wouldn't do that. I think I'd probably be a little bit nervous because there's so many dangerous factors in that, Like what if I get a hot dog to the eye, A B to shop you before whatever. B. Jumping rope can really hurt you, Like you can whip yourself with rope sometimes, So then if a hop that wants in the way, it's going to slap me That's the one thing I'm not trying to do is injure myself doing this, because you really can hurt yourself with jump ropes. I hit my toe so bad like two months ago. I could barely walk for like ten minutes, and I was screaming fuck throughout my house for ten minutes straight because I was trying to just like jump and it was cold and the rope slashed my toe and I was like in.
Speaker 3: Excruciating six fifty for a bikini jump rope.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not doing bikinis. I'm not doing anything like that. There is just a I don't want to see that of myself.
Speaker 3: I am just excited to see the videos, the messages you get, because I want to hear about the requests you get.
Speaker 2: Right, I've definitely gotten a few dms already so far, and then of course like the funny messages that people will text into the show and stuff. But so far, it's about a process because you have to get approved, and in order to get subscribers and get paid, you have to go through the approval process of like showing an ID and a picture of yourself next to your ID, and they keep denying that because the picture is not big enough or it's not clear enough or whatever it is. And someone texted in today saying it took two months for them to get approved because of like the hoops you kind of got to jump through. So I don't know when it mean the rope you gotta jump through? Yeah, exactly, Yeah, when or if it will ever get approved and yeah, and I really I just want to reiterate I am doing this because I need money. Going from paying half of the amount of my bills to now having to pay for everything is taking obviously a huge financial jump for me, and so I just want to make sure that I'm still doing okay. And I know I'll be doing just fine. I'm not in like a pickle financially by any means. It's my house. I got to proof for it based off of my income, but it still changes my lifestyle a lot of what I am able to do now because I have to pay what I'll be paying. So I'm really only doing it A to maybe promote exercise right, B to make that money. Baby, Yeah, and there I will get in better shape probably if I'm like banging out a bunch of videos all the time.
Speaker 3: I've heard from everyone it's like your interaction with your people too. You have to be messaging these horny.
Speaker 2: I know that's the part that's probably going to creep me out and make me quit. Yeah, so we'll see. Yeah, it's an idea, and it's still only really an idea because my account is taking from it can approve sod.
Speaker 1: Well, good luck, thank you.
Speaker 3: I believe in you. I almost messaged you about a part time job that had nothing to do with OnlyFans, but I also was like, I don't think you want an actual part time part time job.
Speaker 1: Probably not.
Speaker 2: It has to be more of like a very side hustlely like Picture hours kind of vibe.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I was listening to the Be There in five podcasts today, which that used to be like one of my favorite podcasts, and not that it's not anymore, Like she's the host is amazing. I just don't have enough time to always listen to it, so I'll catch a little episodes here and there. But it was interesting today because she was breaking down the downfall of Katie Perry. Oh okay, and I thought it was so interesting, and I mean, it really did all happen in like this interesting. Now, obviously there's more to it, but it was like she got that pixie haircut, oh yeah, which was I actually I think like I don't think. I think that was a big part of it, which sounds crazy, like that contributed to her downfall because what people didn't like it, Yes, which sounds crazy, but people do not like when girls like cut their hair. And you may think I'm crazy, but that like changed. So that's not the biggest thing. The biggest thing obviously would be and then her beef with Taylor Swift, Oh yeah, because Taylor Swift dropped Bad Blood. Everyone found out it was about Katy Perry. Katy Perry goes to drop her album and Taylor Swift had all of this beef with like streaming services not paying artists what they should be paid, and then they worked it out and she dropped so her her music was not on streaming at all.
Speaker 1: She dropped all of her music.
Speaker 3: On streaming the day Katy Perry dropped her new album Okay and pH. I mean, she's never come back from it.
Speaker 2: That's so interesting.
Speaker 3: You could also argue the music hasn't been great.
Speaker 2: And I was going to say I thought that was their downfall.
Speaker 3: It's been thinking about how many crappy songs radio plays, ok.
Speaker 2: I guess usually like if you can get a TikTok trend to take off with your song nowadays, it's gonna work.
Speaker 3: But she went from selling like in her height, you know, like five four or five million albums this latest album so like one hundred thousand albums.
Speaker 2: WHOA.
Speaker 3: Obviously streaming affects that too, album sales in general dramatically, but it's and then obviously she worked with Doctor Luke and things like this. But it's trying to figure out like what actually happened because it's not like she's not talented. She had so many hits in like twenty thirteen it was insane. Basically every song off of whatever California Girls or Prism or whatever the album titles Teenage Dream not California Girls, like every song on.
Speaker 1: Those out they were all hits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it is very interesting to see where she is now and to think that was twenty thirteen. It's been how long since she's had a number one hit? Yow, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: No, I'm trying to think because she was at jingle Ball, was it the last jingle Ball we had that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I think it was.
Speaker 2: It was so that would have been like twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: I don't remember, but probably she was pregnant. Yeah, I think it was twenty twenty one, and I thought that she was still like super relevant.
Speaker 1: Then no, she was not all.
Speaker 3: But she she wasn't completely irrelevant. It's just that she wasn't where she had once been. And for her to be doing a jingle ball in Minnesota, yeah, I mean, come on, and I'm not trying to knock Minnesota, but the huge artist they go to only the New York at LA jingle Ball.
Speaker 1: That's very true, unless for.
Speaker 3: Some reason we accidentally book someone and then like the next month they blow up, which is kind of what happened with Lizo.
Speaker 1: At our star party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, our boss had booked her and then like two months later she was like the biggest thing ever and we had her at our star party. I think even she was like what the hell? Yeah to her people, you know what I mean. But it was awesome for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Not I mean, I don't know, it seems like, yeah, yeah, she was kind of just doing her greatest. She has enough for a very many greatest hits.
Speaker 2: My friend Tony, you're friends with him too, now he loves her, and he still goes to like all of our concerts and just has such a good time because I think her concerts really are very performative and theatrical, very Yeah, it's just a matter of like, stick with the good stuff and not really so much of the new stuff. Is how I would feel at this point if I went to her concert.
Speaker 3: I saw she showed her set list, and it looks really good, Like it's she's smart in that it's basically her greatest hits and a sprinkling of her new stuff. Yeah, it's not like and it's mixed in between, so you're never like like how a lot of ours was like all right, now here's some new stuff, and they'll make you listen to six new songs. You're like, oh my god, make it end. Yeah, she seemingly is not doing that. There are a couples she left off, but I don't. I was just listening to that today and I was like, that's so interesting because obviously, like when people get the pixie haircut, or like women get a big haircut, it's always signifying of something big changing in their life, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, but actually happens many many times. I thought about just like chopping my hair because and you did it once, I've like, I'm problem, not since i've known you, but at least like one time you did do it really short, and did you like it when you did it?
Speaker 1: I can't remember.
Speaker 3: I liked it for about a month, yeah, and then I my hair is a security blanket. Yeah, so I felt naked. I hate I hated having short and I do think about it all the time because it was freeing, but it actually was harder to fix shorter.
Speaker 1: I thought it would be easier.
Speaker 2: Your hair so thick, so it's like it's going to be bigger, even it was because of the shortness. I did reach out to my hairstylist because I usually only go in like once every six months because I just it's exhausting to get my hair. I feel like it just takes so much time. But I was like, hey, you know, I'm kind of going through some shit and my birthday's coming up, Like do you think I can get in? Because I just had like a touch up in January and so it had It's been like a decent amount of time, probably a normal amount of time for most people to walk in, but normally I put it off a little bit longer, but yeah, I am going in to get that done. And I feel like getting your hair done as long as I do it right. Yeah, it really is just this refresher and it gives you a boost of confidence. And yeah. So he was like, oh, don't worry, girl, we'll be getting you looking right whatever. And I'm like, oh, thank goodness.
Speaker 3: I's also bad too, like it made me feel like that's a terrible friend. Because you texted me and Tina to come do something for your birthday. We're both out of town. I was like, oh my gosh, here we go. I just kind of just let you down.
Speaker 2: I already knew for some reason, I thought that YouTube would be actually probably in except for yeah, you're both out of town, so I thought that you guys would be in, whereas other friends I didn't really think would be in at all. So there are still people coming in. Honestly, I don't want I don't want it to be a big thing. I just like don't want to sit up home by myself on my birthday, like you know, and I don't have family here to like come celebrate with me. So and my birthdays on a Saturday this year, so I figured I'm going to just plan a little night out and yeah, just gonna go get drinks and hang out. And as of right now, there's a handful of us that are going out for some early evening drinks. I love it, and I think I'm too old for it to turn into anything outside of that.
Speaker 3: But I know, you never know, doubt it's gonna be dependent on the vibes, like you're going to see all the love is blind people.
Speaker 1: Out about it.
Speaker 2: I know, probably right, yeah, you know, I can only imagine. I can't tell you the last time I have been out because we'll probably be around the North Loop and I don't know the last time I've been out around there. Just like getting drinks, I go there for other random things. I went and got coffee there with a friend like a couple weeks ago. But I feel like I'm so out of the loop literally now, because I don't know where everyone loves to go. Like I know, there's this new place called rabbit Hole, which I am going to get drinks with someone on Wednesday with and that's like the new hotspot and I've never even been and it's been open for a while now, and so I'm like, Okay.
Speaker 3: But yes, I have not been either obviously.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's okay. You guys can just send me a present in the mail.
Speaker 1: Okay, can we? That's so nice.
Speaker 2: If you don't, I prefer cash, wow, just straight cash money. You don't have to you don't even have to put a guard in it, honestly, just sign your name on one giving you cash for sign your name on one of the one hundred dollars bills, and then I'll know it's from you.
Speaker 3: I will give you cash when you send me a video if you jump roping in a bikini.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I said, I'm not doing that, but if you are, if you would like that, just for your own ideal folder of me, you can have that.
Speaker 1: I've seen it. I have enough of those videos have already.
Speaker 3: Basically, Okay, so you don't watch the TV show The Last of Us, right? I did, but you did before? Yeah, okay, gotcha. But you're not going to watch the new season.
Speaker 2: I don't know yet because I don't have HBO anymore. Yeah, I mean technically I have access to it, but I'm not using it, so I don't know that I'll watch it. But I saw you posting about it, and I am sad because I loved that show.
Speaker 1: Am I allowed to spoiler it?
Speaker 2: Then I don't care?
Speaker 3: Okay, so this comes out like Tuesday, so that will have given people twenty four hours. But this is a spoiler if you're how many episodes into this season? Just too Okay, this is a spoiler. I'm saying this for like thirty seconds, so can immediately stop because it's a huge spoiler.
Speaker 1: They killed Joel.
Speaker 2: I don't remember which one that.
Speaker 3: Is Pedro Pascal he died in episode two.
Speaker 1: Whoa, I don't even know.
Speaker 3: HBO always does this shit they do, and I guess so I obviously didn't play the video game. They're sticking to the video game, so I guess everyone that played the video game already knows. So oh, I don't know if you remember last season. But to save so they he brought Ellie to the Fireflies. Yep, they're gonna because she's he's the cure. Yes, but they're going to kill her for the cure. So he kills everyone save her and she doesn't know what happened and he lies to her. So the one I think it ended last season or began the season or whatever with one like people coming to the firefly area. They find them all dead and they have vengeance to get Joel. So the lead girl Abby, she got her fucking vengeance on Joel and it was brutal, like she was like because he killed her dad and he was the surgeon okay, and she it was not a clean mercy.
Speaker 1: It was like it was brutal.
Speaker 3: And Elie walked in and he's almost dead and she's like on the ground because they have her pen and she's like, get up, get up, get up, and then there are the people around it. Just finish it, like we got to get out of here, and she just finishes it. And it's just so now I know that like Ellie, there's no way she's not gonna get just brutal like revenge. Yeah, I assume, But again I haven't watched the video game. But it also makes me kind of not want to watch the show anymore because he's the main character.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say that is shocking to me, especially since you know the press you've been seeing around the show. I haven't seen any press outside of him.
Speaker 3: I want to Oh sorry, I believe that the real person goes by they them, So I okay, so I believe I saw like one interview on Jimmy Fallon and they did like an impression of the zombies or whatever they're called.
Speaker 1: But that was but yeah, I don't know, that's.
Speaker 2: So interesting because I really could only name those two characters.
Speaker 1: Yes, and now what that's what I said. We all got.
Speaker 2: He's blown up so much since that show started, So it's like, of course everyone wants to see him continue in it.
Speaker 3: Well, but he also has so many opportunities. Yeah, I get it, but it's like he they've built up some other than Ellie, some characters a little bit, but not enough for me to care. Obviously, I like Ellie's character and I'll like, I don't know, I guess I'll still watch it, but it's like it really has lost poast because of that. I'm bummed man for Pedro, I bet you he probably actually is hyped about it because now he's not going to be typecasted, like how a lot of those actors become when they're in such huge hit. Do you see the New Romantic movie? It's an A twenty four movie he's going to be in. No, Yeah, and it's like I can't. Oh, I'm now I'm blanking on the female it's like Anne Hathaway or something. Okay, I don't think it's Ane Hapthley, but it's someone like that, and he plays like the rich. Basically, the girl's torn between her kind of like I think an old person a crush on who he Oh, it's Dakota Johnson, like at Chris Evans, and he doesn't have his life really together. About that, you can tell it's like her old love. And then she meets she's like a matchmaker. And then she meets Pedro Pascal and he's like the super rich, hot like business guy, which is not his type.
Speaker 1: Of normal character at all.
Speaker 3: No, so I liked that, Like he seems to be doing different roles and in the new he's gonna be like in the new Fantastic four movie, okay, and he's not playing like.
Speaker 1: A grimy kind of guy. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think like he's he's so good at being so many different characters.
Speaker 1: I like him so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would definitely watch that movie that sounds up my alley, but Fantastic four and not that one.
Speaker 1: I don't blame you. I've done a lot of like TV viewing lately because I.
Speaker 2: Know I saw your post on Instagram about what you Okay, I.
Speaker 3: Want some more older but I want to watch the Josh Jumal Ransom Canyon.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do want to. That was on my list, but I have family visiting this weekend. When I noticed it, I don't know if it just came out this weekend.
Speaker 3: It did, and it was where they released the first chunk of episodes.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, then I can put it off a little bit because I have been watching The Running Point Show with Kate Hudson and that's been pretty good. But I only really have Netflix right now at the current moment, and some kind person did give me their Hulu login, but I don't really know what to watch on there, so I'm kind of behind. I feel like on so much stuff, Like I normally watch Survivor every week and I don't really have access to that. Well actually that's the why. I think I can just go on my computer and watch it the day after on like the website or something. So I need to get caught up on that. But I'm not really a watching on computer type of person. I will say that I just have such a touch though for Facebook Marketplace deals girls. She has been on a high almost gosh, So you know, I mentioned last week obviously about Andrew moving out, and most of the stuff honestly in the house is mine. Yeah, but there are some big things that like are gone, like the kitchen table and like the actional in one of our living rooms. And so I've been just on there, just every single waking moment that I have a second I look, because if you want a hustle on there, you have to see something and it's immediately offered. Yeah, as soon as it comes up, offer and also try to offer low and be like I can literally be there in thirty minutes and they're almost willing to take it because they're like, we don't want to deal with the.
Speaker 1: Bullshit, they want the crap out of their house.
Speaker 2: So yesterday I really wanted I had had this kitchen table. It's like a high top table, and honestly, my my dining room area is pretty small, so it's not it really isn't worth it to have anything besides a high top that fits like two to four people tops. So I saw this table a few days ago, had it saved, kept watching it, and finally I was like, you know what, fuck it, I'm going to offer him one hundred dollars. It was two hundred, and he goes one seventy five and you can come get it at noon, and I go, how about one fifty. He goes one seventy five like it's a really nice table blah blah blah blah, and it comes with the chair, the two chairs too, and I go, sorry, like, I'm on a tight budget, so if you don't end up selling it, let me know and I'll get it for one fifty. And then he goes, okay, fine, maybe at noon.
Speaker 1: And I got it.
Speaker 3: And then I felt awkward because you know, we were chit chatting and he just graduated dental school at the U of M, and so now he's like going off to start his career and he's like.
Speaker 2: Well, what do you do, Like where do you live? Blah blah blahlah blah.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I don't really want to tell her much about me, no, because now I feel like I just got too Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, well I did tell him I went, I did my undergrad at the U. So I felt like we were just vibing based off of just common interests and stuff. But I felt bad to tell him much more information than that, because that's I just did whatever. And I also got a TV because I needed a TV. But right now, I just showed foul and before we started recording this kind of cabinet that's sort of a barkcart vibe, but not really. It's more like a cabinet. And I've been like trying to hustle this girl down now too, and she's like she's got her hower, she's getting lower. She's not exactly where I wanted to be, but I've already gotten like thirty five bucks taken off.
Speaker 3: Here. More hype when you make a good sale, but you're also pretty hype when you get a good deal. And I'm the I love it so much and I deal with so much when you sell though, just annoying people. Is still available? Yes, bitch, it's still listed. Of course it's still available.
Speaker 2: I know when I feel like there's things I've been seeing where I message them and I was like, hey, is this still I don't say is this still available, because that's such a well.
Speaker 3: That's like default, like right message, but I say.
Speaker 2: Hey, I saw you posted this a handful of weeks ago. I just wondering if you still have it, so they understand that I'm not trying to send the default. But I get so sulty when I see something that I love and I'm like, oh my gosh, it's a good price. I want it, And then it was listed five weeks ago and I'm like, eh, I don't know, or they said that they were moving at a certain date and it's still listed.
Speaker 1: Two things.
Speaker 3: The most annoying thing is when they started adding the sold section on Marketplace, so I would see stuff I wanted all the time and it'd be under sold.
Speaker 2: And I don't think I have I don't think I've ever seen that.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I'm like, don't. I don't care what's sold.
Speaker 3: And now the Marketplace isn't even an option on my Facebook app? Have you noticed that at the bottom down there?
Speaker 2: That happened to me? But now I think mine's back. Are you sure it's not down there?
Speaker 3: Because I think, look, oh, bottom tape has home friends, profile, groups, notifications, menu, what.
Speaker 1: Are you on?
Speaker 2: Which Facebook are you on right now?
Speaker 1: My personal one?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: And I went to go, I went to the search bar to type in Marketplace and I can find it.
Speaker 2: But I was like, I did have it, maybe years old? Change back because mine did that like a few weeks ago, I think. But now mine's back to having it right at the bottom, because I can see that now that mine has that. But I remember noticing that too, like what is happening here?
Speaker 3: We're also going tonight to see a simple favorite, a new another simple favor, right.
Speaker 2: I think it's another what doesn't matter whatever.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: So we're going to see that tonight, which again is Monday, which see.
Speaker 1: We we record the day before.
Speaker 3: This comes out, so if we would have recorded actually live, we could have told you. But that's going to be on Amazon for free May first, right, So.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize it came out that quickly on Amazon. Oh well, a lot.
Speaker 3: The time when they do screenings for movies that are going to be on Amazon, I don't necessarily go see it unless it's like a big one, yeah, because you know, but I do love a theater experience. We went and saw Minecraft this weekend because Dylan really wanted.
Speaker 1: To see it.
Speaker 2: It was it because I mean, it's not a movie I would be interested in, but I've heard really good things about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Jason Momo is very funny. Yeah, Jack Black's pretty funny. And I thought, as someone who knows zero about minecraft. They did a good job explaining things so that you could tell the kids who play it loved it, but who like the parents or whoever's with you understand what's happening. Because I was like, all these characters I would have never known, but Jack Black kind of goes around and it's not an obvious explanation, like it's not like it's just built into the movie. Well, but it's you know, over the top crazy whatever. Olive hated it because there are the bad guys or these pigs, they basically live in hell and it scared her.
Speaker 2: So you know, it's probably scared me too.
Speaker 3: I know it was a little creepy. It was a little creepy, but I was. I was, you know, Dylan wanted to see it, and so I was like, let's let's take Dilly and see it. So it was good times.
Speaker 2: Did the Easter Bunny get you a basket this year?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Easter.
Speaker 3: Mine doesn't get any crap. I don't need anything, I don't want anything.
Speaker 2: They stopped at my house this year. It was interesting. My mom was like, you guys got to find your Easter baskets. Yeah, my little vacation until this year, Bunny, I know, it was weird. It was like, hey, I feel like you might need a basket this year, So here you go since the presence of your mother in the house. Yeah, and you had to reappear, gotcha. I woke up Sunday morning and my mom and younger sister Katie were visiting for the weekend, and my mom just like laying in bed still, and I like go downstairs and kind of start working on some stuff for the show. And then when my sister finally came, she slept in the basement, so she when she came upstairs, my Mom's like, all right, well, the Easter Bunny stops, so you guys need to find your basket. And uh, I was finishing up some stuff for work, and so she's like all right, ready go. And we didn't have specific ones to our name. We just we just had to find all a basket. And of course I've found mine first ob her dogs. She brought her dog play and he even like led her to it, and she like didn't see it. So anyways, the Easter Bunny gave me some chocolate and five dollars cash.
Speaker 1: Baby, I was so excited. So you don't know, need you to join only fans. Then you just have to get an Easter basket each year.
Speaker 2: I don't know how long that's gonna last. That'll you know, that'll get me like hold back with gas or something. And that's about it.
Speaker 3: So do you want to You don't have to at all? Do you want to do any? Uh? Like?
Speaker 1: How are you feeling? How are you doing?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I mean sure, I would say since listening. If you didn't listen to last week's episode, well listen if you want. I want to first say thank you to the incredible messages and emails I've gotten from people, because it's I think it's just really hard to grasp how many people might actually listen to us sometimes and how kind people are until you actually have it right in front of your face. So thank you so much for that. How am I doing? How am I feeling? Once again? Every day is different? Yeah, I don't know. It's it's weird, it's a new reality. It's change. I don't typically love change, but I think I'm embracing it much better than I have any kind of other change in my past. I'm going to give a shout out to anxiety medication because I think that that has definitely helped me handle this much better than had I not had any medication helping me out. Yeah, I don't know. I think it's I've been really honing in on the house projects and obviously I just did like a ten minute segment about Facebook marketplace, So like finding new things. There's just stuff that I've been doing that really make me feel excited, even though it's not super exciting. And I feel like I was struggling in the house for the first few weeks, and I didn't think I'd get upset, but I was struggling for the first few weeks coming home to this empty house that I've only known to share with Andrew. Yeah, and it was hard to even like honestly go in the basement. It was hard to go down there. So I think just getting things for the house kind of not necessarily doing too much different, but just moving some of the furniture around or filling in spaces that don't know empty because of stuff he's taken. I think that's helped me a lot, just like get used to this new norm mm hm.
Speaker 3: But it's still weird to like I would always go to bed before him, and well usually and so a lot of times I would like hear him coming upstairs and crawling into bed, and if I was still awake, you know, i'd say something to him. But if I was sleeping, obviously not, but I would always like kind of hear him, and I feel like there's this like ghost that I still hear of, like thinking he's like walking into the bedroom, and so those moments suck. However, even though I'm getting sad right now again, and I'm surprised i am, because.
Speaker 2: I've been doing okay.
Speaker 3: I think I have like really started to feel very normal being alone again because I've been single so much of my life that I am very used to it. I just haven't been used to it in a long time. So it's the getting used to it again thing, and so I feel like I'm okay. Like yesterday, I mean, my family was here this weekend, so I wasn't alone, but after they left, I mean they left it like noon, and then I was alone the rest of the day and I just got shit done and I did things, and you know, one of my friends he asked me if I wanted to get lunch, and I was like, honestly, I've got stuff to do.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 3: But like let's plan some other day. So I feel like I'm coping with being alone much better and faster than I thought I would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's kind of where I'm at. It's it's still a process. It's going to be a process. And yeah, I don't know. But once again, just thank you to everyone. Thanks to Fallin as always, because this woman checks on me all the time.
Speaker 1: Well, I know, but you are like you do.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest. There are some people who.
Speaker 3: I thought we're closer friends who like don't even like know the story but know that we've broken up and haven't like reached out, and I don't.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Everyone's busy, so I'm not mad at them. I'm just a little shocked, yeah by that. And so and I'm once again, I'm not mad at anyone. Everyone's busy. It is life.
Speaker 2: But you know, people like Fallin have really helped me through like some of the tougher days.
Speaker 3: So wow, i'd always say always in forever, So I am here for you, and yeah, I just it's interesting because we talked about this last time, but I'm like, we could have gone through the whole podcast without asking about that. And then I'm like, I walk this fine line of being respectful.
Speaker 1: Of your feelings appreciated.
Speaker 3: I know people will wonder and also by the time every time we end recording the episode, Jenny and I will be like, should we delete something We've had like a.
Speaker 1: Couple of things.
Speaker 3: We're only maybe like one podcast. I remember where we deleted a pretty big chunk that and when Steve was on, we did I deleted it? Yeah, he's him out for when Steve was on those files on the cutting fo you'll never hear them. That was so Steve didn't get canceled. And then last week I don't even know if you did. I sent you the episode and it was like, if there's anything you wanted to leat, go ahead, and then yeah, so we do not have that conversation too before things are posted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I deleted anything out of last week. I just let it fly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but typically we don't. But if anyone's like, ooh wow, why'd you ask that at the end, found we could delete it if Jenny wants to.
Speaker 1: But I know people will want to.
Speaker 2: Know it's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Well we're gonna go see our movie tonight. Are you gonna get any snacks or no?
Speaker 2: Well, they said that they were going to maybe have snacks.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they are.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to try to do the free too, me too.
Speaker 1: Have a great week.
Speaker 3: Thank you as always for listening and uh yeah, thank you