Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society.
Speaker 2: If you have bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Big for Society to listen to you every week?
Speaker 1: There is now.
Speaker 2: If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash the Big for Society and now let's get on with the show. All right, Big for Society, You've got the privilege of talking to Ghee Bouchet from out there in the Pacific Northwest. Gee has been bigfooting for thirteen years. Out there, he's interviewed dozens of credible witnesses as a member of the BFRO, and he seeks a greater understanding of the mystery of sasquatch. So it's a pleasure to have you on the show today.
Speaker 3: Gee. Hey, sure, am I How you doing doing great? Man?
Speaker 2: I was just editing some video I took out in Oakridge, Oregon, in the Willamette National Forest, and I'm like, man, I gotta get back out there. It's just you guys got a good out there.
Speaker 3: Those are beautiful mountains. Yeah. I always try and get out as much as I can. That's got to take advantage of it when you live in the Northwest.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I agree. I would, man, I probably wouldn't really be at home. But gee, we were talking before the show started, and I think it would be great if would you mind starting with how you got into this whole subject of Bigfoot to begin with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had always been a person getting out of the mountains ever since I was a kid. I went out. I lived down in California, so i'd go up to Cascade Mountains, but the Asira's a lot and do big backpacking trips, and I was always around a lot of the wildlife there. Down there, we have more of a prominence of bears than we have up here. We will typically see bears at campsites all over the place. You really have to be aware of those guys. So when I first moved up here, I felt like it was a little bit more rugged, less people so I'm going to see bears all the time, and it was something that kind of shocked me. I really didn't see bear prints or scat unless you go up the certain areas of the mountains. It is not a common thing. But I'd carry around bear base just in case to protect my family at the time when I first started going out around here and I was not in the big footing. Around twenty eleven twelve, me and my wife celebrating her birthday with my two daughters, who were five and six, we decided let's go out to war campgrounds out by four XS. We've never been out there before. This would be fun February. It's gonna be cold as hell, but we'll bring tons of blankets and the kids can be bundled up in handwarmers. And at the time the kids, we had taken them out since their babies out camping and they were perfectly fine with it. So we picked a spot. It was the and you can find this spot at Wurra Campgrounds. They have the whole campground shut down except for one area that was by the river, and we picked a spot that was the most southwestern point in that location that you could camp and all day long. We're having fun. I like having beers. I'm having beers and the kids are playing around. Me and my wife are taking them for bicycle rides and everything else. And We've got a box sitting there on the ground. And I'm thinking from the time I've been up here that I'm not seeing any beer tracks bears. It's winter time. They've got to be hibernating. There's gonna be nothing around. It's gonna bess with recyclables at all. So kept him in a box, and around eleven thirty, we have the girls tucked in already and me and my wife were done. We're ready to tuck in with and playing cards and games and things. And we tucked in and we got in the tent and we were flanking our girls and either side with beer and mace, just to be safe again, keeping our kids safe. And we were laying there and we heard our recycling box tip upside down and just dump on the ground. It was a good sound, whatever it was. And at the time, we're thinking, whatever it was, it drugged about twenty feet and just dump the recycles out. We had two coolers out there that could easily be open. They weren't yety coolers and they had everything in them. They had beerd drinks for the kids. They had salami, bacon, eggs, all the kind of food you can imagine you need for several days camping. And we thought, oh great, there's a Why is there a bear up right now? There's a bear out there getting to her stuff. And it actually walked past our tent on my wife's side, and it was some very heavy feet and it brushed against the tent. My wife looked at me in big eyes, and I put my finger in front of my mouth and I said, it does anything. But I just made a motion like don't don't move, don't make a sound, stay quiet, don't move. And the girls were looking at us, and we're saying to them, don't you know, stay quiet. The thing walked away, apparently, I thought. And we were laying there and I said to my wife, I'm gonna get out, I'm gonna put the coolers away, check see what happened. I've got a spotlight and I'm gonna just make sure this bear gets out of here. I'm still baff is to Wine February. There is a bear out growing around. But we were in the tent. I got out. My wife said, be careful, and I'm sure all the neighbors really love this. At twelve thirty night, I turned my car alarm on the pair away and I got out with a flashlight at the spotlight and aimed it around in the area, and I said, you get out of your bear. Bad bear. Got out of the tent with the bear mace ready, clean up the recycles, put the material away, locked up the truck, and I heard some movement down in the lagoon below us, where there was a patch of fairly deep water three or four feet deep, muddy on the bottom. I had gone out that day and seen this, and down below there there are also beaver cuts in the ground where the beavers can hide from the eagles, and I guess it's certain way of escaping. But that space down there had mud here, and there patches of mud beaver cuts everywhere in a lagoon right below us, by about fifty feet away. And so I shined the light down there. I said, get away from your bad bear. This's just the only bad bear. I got back in the tent told my if, hey, it's got to be okay. Now we're fine. That's no big deal. Bad thing's definitely gone, without a doubt. Scared off, got of the tent. We're laying there. Fifteen minutes later, my wife goes asleep, my youngest daughter goes asleep next to her, and I'm laying there with my oldest daughter. She's still awake, and we hear something from Macaw Indian Reservation about five hundred yards away jumping the Quilliad River and it was a loud splash. I thought, man, that's a big beer or that's a big animal. Wow. And my oldest daughter was laying there's six years old, so she's down. I'm scared. I said, oh, honey, there's a steel head out there right now. There's guys fishing for steelhead here tomorrow morning. There it's just a air it's going for food. About four minutes later, we hear it's getting closer. We hear a big a huge log or something snapped in half and again getting in the water and going across a big puddle. There were a number of dugouts out there where water and filled up when the tide would come in. I thought, wow, that's getting close. So my daughter was getting scared and said, honey, just go to bed. I'm here. That's we're in a tent. We're totally safe. Don't worry about it. About five minutes later, everybody's asleep and I'm laying there and I hear swishing coming in the water down below. Noted there's a little channel of water. It's not more than six seven inches deep. But something was walking towards our space, and I thought, wow, those are big. That's a big sound. That's something really, that's a very big bear. And it was coming across in the water. And then the craziest thing happened. That one of the craziest things that a big footing has ever happened to me. And this again, I had not really thought about bigfoots as being real. I'd heard about them, I'd camped in the mountains. I'd never seen anything, never had anything happen. A rock the size of a basketball was thrown into the water and you can hear it hit the water. And then what happens when a big object goes up in the air and splashes down in the middle of it. It was followed by four more big rocks, each one. I mean, you could tell it was thrown in the water. It was it had intention behind it. It was pretty scary because I thought bears don't throw rocks, and there's no way anybody's down there with rocks that big one. You couldn't carry them too. There's no lights down there. There's no light. You could see a light through the tent if somebody was down there with the light. We had not talked to anybody there about bigfooting. We're looking for bigfoots, so why would anyone want to play a gag on us or something and be doing that down there. Anyways, after about five rocks, and this is something I only learned about years later, and this terrified me what happened because it was something that I had never experienced before in my life. And I've heard other people on your program say you're going to think I'm crazy saying this, And I'm not going to say you're going to think I'm crazy saying this, because this has happened to a lot of people. But a voice came into my head and said, don't you ever call me a bad bear. And it came up with a name, and it's hard to remember this name, but it was like Disquatchety or something. It was a Native American name, and it said, don't you ever call me a bad bear again. And this thing was angry. It was really angry. And I don't know if it was an alarm going off, if there was another one that was the other one was a part of its family. I don't know what was going on. But I didn't sleep until the sun came up. I was petrified. And when it walked away, there was something with it that sounded like a blend between a lamb and a monkey. It was making little sounds, almost like a baby wood, and it just walked away and that was the end of that experience to me. When that happened, I immediately was like, wow, that was incredible. The next day I went down and I took a picture of a twenty two inch threat in the mud down below, as well as the indentations where four or five of the rocks had been thrown in the mud and they sunk right into the mud and disappeared in the lagoon. And we had talked to the ranger there and said, hey, have you ever had anything like this happened around here? Because you know, I was oblivious to this. They said, oh, yeah, we find prints around the lighthouse area and up in the hill and people have had experiences here and there in all the place, and it really awoke me to Wow, how oblivious have I been this whole time to this reality that all these lower, all these stories I had heard for some of the years about how real these things are there, and that the Native Americans. I ended up meeting a friend from the BFURRO who speak would speak to the chieftains, and the chieftains would say, we used to trade with them thousands of years ago. They were a part of our community. We had known about them for thousands of years. I ended up looking at the bfur O and they had an expedition that was set for I believe it was either July or August. Was positive July, and we went up there and this is a spot that was in between Mount Saint Helens and Mount Adams, in the middle of nowhere, thirty forty miles away from any city, any town at all, just absolutely in the boondocks. And we went out there and I thought, I'm going to get a jump on this. I'm going to go out there Wednesday, so before many people show up, They're going to be out there Wednesday to people leading it. This is Kirk Brandenburg, Scott Taylor and several Kevin Jones and several other people that are already very prominently known in the BFRO. And I met them out there and they said, hey, if you want an experience with these guys, put your tent by the edge of the forest over there, because that's where they come from. For some reason, there's no no roads over that direction. It's just open. And I thought, in my head, I thought that experience I had to have been just a fluke, that had to have been something that once in a lifetime you're going to experience it. Leg This is no way, even though I'm way out here in the middle of nowhere, I'm going to come up here and I'm going to have a similar experience in any way. No way. So I go and camp there the first night, nothing happens, and that's what I expected. I thought. No. I just got up in the morning Thursday morning, met some people that showed up. We started hiking away from the main base camp and got about two and a half miles ag from that. There's a gentleman Chris Binham, he's out there probably going to listen to this at some point. And Doug Howe, who is another gentleman that was with us went back there and we get gloss. At one point we're like, let's where are we at. The map we had wasn't showing. We had a compass, but the road we went to was not on the map. But we thought, now we're lost up here. This is, you know, kind of bad. We couldn't go back where we came from because we went through swamps and hills and thicket and it was just a mess trying to get to that point. We end up we're standing there. We found a spot walking a little further that was a dugout. It was a space that had it was very savvy and there were imprints everywhere as if there had been a lot of foot traffic in there, not footprint footprints. So it was very sandy. So anything it would leave a print there is going to collapse over time. I would imagine, I don't think you'd make a good print that very sandy material. But there were bones everywhere. These bones didn't have any meat on them, they weren't fresh, and some of them were in patterns. It was very unusual. Everything from elk legbones, no head pieces, no spines, but lots of leg bones and antlers all over the place, and we thought that was unusual. We're sand in there. And something caught my attention to my left, in my periphery, and I went to look at it, and as I caught the look of what it was, it went down at a forty five degree angle at a miraculous speed. It was as if it knew it was being looked at, because I didn't see any eyes, but I saw a cone shaped head that was about sixteen inches across at its lowest point. It was had hair that was matted down, oily ish, watery looking glistening. The sun glistened off it. It was we were in the sun. It was eighty five degrees and it dove down quickly, and so I thought, meat to land. Our brain's like bear, there's a bear up here, and I sent it to the guys. They're like, why down, Let's walk up there calmly. So if it's a bear, we don't want to be attacked by a bear two miles away from where we came from. That would be horrendous trying to get back from a bear attack. And so we went around the corner up the hill sixty feet away, no tracks, no scat no movement, no sounds, and we thought, we're still lost. How are we going to get out of here? And to backtracks us a little bit. When I first got there the first day, we went around to a spot not more than half a mile away from where we were at lost to a little lake well I think it was called Little Mosquito Lake and looked at it with Kevin Jones and checked it out. They said there's been a activity there before, and went back to the place, and then I spent the night skip ahead. We're stagg at the edge of the saying we hear a tick and the forest in the distance like something's knocking on a piece of wood. We thought, that's interesting, it's either a woodpecker beaver. Let's just go over there and look at that. Went to that spot. I broke out my little mini cab at the point this is going on, start recording it, and the sound hit three hits. So my friend Chris Binham at the time hit a log three times and he had to hit three times.
Speaker 2: Big for Society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: So we were like, that's a smart woodpecker. That's weird. So he hit twice, so then it hit it twice, so he hit it once, it hit it once, and each time we did this it replicated exactly each time, and so we followed the sound. We would hit, it would make a sound, and it led us all the way to where I had been at that little Mesquit lake. Let us right there as if it was trying to get us out of there. If I could just get these dumb creatures out of this space where we normally hang out, that would be great without any interaction. And then we found eleven and a half inch prints in the space. They were bigfoot prints and they were all over the place, right by the lake on the hillside. So we went down. We told Doug. Doug went up there with this guy Mike Beers and this other gentleman that worked for the Finding Bigfoot show, Trevor Bounds I believe his name was. I think they all went up there and spent the night. They had experience that they published it went on finding bigfoots. So if you listeners want to look up epicids, let's see season one, episode three, I believe, which is Squatchier, Oregon or Washington, and they interview Doug Howe and he speaks to the idea of what happened. He doesn't speak at all about what happened with us, which is fine because now dan for thirty seconds. But that takes place. So that night I go back to my tent and we're expecting Saturday, and we did it. We had hllacious thunderstorms that were extremely dangerous with lightning, flooding. It was a really dangerous lighting story. I came through. I thought, you know, I'm gonna keep my windows open front of out. But if I hear rain outside. As I parked my vehicle and right next to me, I could get out, shut my windows. No big deal. I'll be able to get back into my tent quickly. It is only eight feet away. I had a canopy above the tent to protect it from heat and rain to it. I'm a truck park right in front of me, in front of the tent, backed up against the tent for protection against people driving down the road and things like this. So I was sleeping dead sleep, and around two fifteen in the morning, I heard what I thought was water. I thought this it's raining early. I'd say, wow, I should probably get up and shut my windows at my truck. Is that's going to soak my truck inside and I'm laying there, and then the sound of it slowly stopped, and then I realized it wasn't rain. It was gravel being dumped on the top of my ten foot canopy on the edge, and it was just slowly falling off the top of my canopy onto the ground. And then I was like, whoa, that's that's not normal, Like what's going on here? My brain's more and more my adrenaline kicks in, and I'm thinking this is getting stranger. A rock then is held by whatever hits the metal pole, and it's drugged down the metal pole as if it's trying to discern what this stuff is that it sees in front of it. And then I'm really like, that's really not right. It sounded just like a good sized rock hit the metal pole and then just slid down it. The canopy and the rain flap in front was left open at night time because it was hot during the day, it was hot at nighttime. It was just very warm up there. And suddenly this pan comes pushing in the middle of where the door is and this these fingers are probably I've got pretty big hands, pretty good sized hands, I'm not a giant person, but I'm six feet I'm one ninety pretty good sized guy, at least more than double my fingers put together, and the hand itself had to have been easily wider from finger to finger, and just the four fingers that were reaching in of a foot maybe fourteen inches, and you can see each finger clearly. And it pushed in and half the tent kind of pushed over, and it started sweeping back and forth trying to touch something. I was all the way at the other wall of the tent in a six man tent, and at the point that started happening, my pulse went up on my neck so hard I could feel it. I thought I was gonna have an aneurysm, because I could feel it up in my head, up in my neck, and I was terrified. I was so terrified that the next day my entire body broke out. The ives, my face, every screch of my body broke out and blisters. I couldn't believe what was happening. It did that several sweeps, two or three good sweeps. The tent was pushed over. Then it's pulled out and stopped. It didn't make any grunting sounds. There's no smell or anything. It went around the side. I could hear it walk past my head at this point, and I was petrified because I thought, now it's going to reach on this side. It's definitely going to touch me. And I don't want to I don't want to get up and move because I don't want it to know I'm in here. I want to be anonymous in here. And I'm panicking. And it goes over and grabs another rock and taps the metal bumper on my truck, and then I heard it stand up, and I didn't hear anything else, no breathing, nothing that would make me go. There's nothing else I could say but what I heard. And then I heard it walk down the road and I was it. It walked down the road and just walked away. And that was the accumulation of all my points to the point where I was like, I want to be a part of the BFO. This is fascinating. I was with them for six years. They did dozens of I did private expeditions and public ones. I interviewed dozens and dozens of people. I ended up doing lots of private exit conditions with very well known people, just me and one of the persons going out in the middle of the woods, and it was a fantastic time. But I can definitely tell you that when somebody wants to see a bigfoot and they want to go bigfooting, and you have that want to do that, it's not always. Even I now I'm a lot more brave and doing these things. If I hear something, I go towards the sound and I deal with I'll talk to it and everything else. But it's still it can still be terrifying, you know.
Speaker 2: So gee, that is absolutely that's incredible, My goodness. So how far away from you? Would you say? How close did that hand get to you? When it was sweeping back and forth inside the tent?
Speaker 3: It got with then about two two or three feet. A six man tent is about six feet across. It was pushing the tent halfway ever, so I'd say about two or three feet. It was close enough I could have reached out and touched it. Last thing on my mind right then, the only thing I could think about was breathing, my blood pressure going up through my brain and trying to I have my covers pulled up to my eyes. I was panicking. There was nothing I could think about but survival. Some people might say, why don't you touch the hand, or why don't you get your camera and take pictures. No, it's just not feasible for you to think that way. When your brain's in survival panic mode. You're just all you're thinking about is if I can just survive this and have this thing, because I'm thinking what if it grabs me. I don't know anything about at the time. I don't know anything about these things. I don't know what they're capable of. I don't know what happens if they do touch you. Maybe, I don't know. Nothing in my brain was going do anything but just lay here, just survive. Hopefully this thing walks away. It was a shock to my brain to think that it was even happening, because I just didn't even think something was gonna happen like that.
Speaker 2: The size of the hand, that almost feels to me that it could have if your head was This is tough to even think about, but you know how you palm a basketball like it probably could have palmed your head.
Speaker 3: Oh man, easy, There's no one's head out there that's big enough that thing could have done that. It was. It would have been like a toy. It would be like the size of your hand grabbing a doll, like a little foot tall doll. That it was that big of a hand. I didn't see the thumb, but that would make sense if you put your fingers straight forward and you just tried to sweep and touch something, that it would make sense that you wouldn't see the thumb. But the fingers were. They were enormous. I mean it. You know, it doesn't take too much forest to push a tent over. I can go over and just put some weight into a tent, push my six man tent over. But it, you know, it was putting some forests into really wanting to see what was in this thing. And you know, I have so many theories about it now that I've been big footing for years and I've had many more experiences with them and daylight experiences with them and never seen the top of the one I saw it out there ever again. But my theory too was that there must be bigfoots out there that are they're very remote. They just don't see humans ever. They never just they never make a decision to go out into anywhere and where there's humans and maybe they stay in spots where humans never ever go. And therefore, once it saw the cars that were there and the tents and everything else, it was just like baffled, like what is going on here? Or these my alien friends have seen before? I don't know, you know, I mean, just so many theories in my head go why did it do that? And maybe it was just a bigfoot. Another theory it was one that had seen humans often and it wanted very brazen and it wanted to say, hey, I know you're in there. I don't know why you're coming out here, but I'm here. Just let you know and I can do this, and it's I'm okay doing that.
Speaker 2: Thinking back of what you saw of the hand when it was in the tent, were there any things that you remember that stick out to you that were like, man, that was really weird, how well it had that, or his hand looked like that, or any details that just were really weird at the time.
Speaker 3: I would say one detail about the fingers. Definitively, I know this now from just looking at the fingertips. Sasquatches do not have claws, so we can rule out bear right there. Bears wouldn't reach in sideways like that and do that anyways, their arms aren't long enough from the edge of the tent where it had to have been. It was reaching in a good three or four feet, which is a really long arm to reach that far in, and the tips of the fingers were rounded. You could barely see a discernible nail. It was almost not even discernible because it was dark in the tent, but clearly you could see this hand pushing in. But they were just rounded, just very fat and rounded. Other than that, yeah, you couldn't really tell much more than that. And again too, there's nothing else like and the thing is this. Looking back on it, I could say this, it could be possible that there were breathing sounds that were happening, but I had so much blood pressure. If you've ever been scared in your life, so scared something has terrified you so much, your hearing actually starts going into it starts going because you're literally you're panicking. You might black out. You're so panicked, you're so scared, your adrenaline is pumping in your body, and your blood pressure is so high. So it could have been the possibility. Once the thing walked around and stop pushing in the tent. My blood pressure started going down a little bit, and the pumping in my neck started going down. But just seeing that made me going to a panic mode, an unbelievable panic mode that I've never experienced before. So just to give a little background of myself, when I was my teens, say, you know, eighteen to twenty, I was a firefighter. I went to fire houses on fire, I helped rescue people. I was a big wave surfer. I was almost killed eight times big waves. I had great whites go under me. I had great whites come at me, two ton great whites coming right at me in the water. They're fin up. None of that made me have such an adrenaline rush that my pulse was going up through my throat. I literally thought I was going to have an aneurism or heart attack because I was like, I don't know if I can handle this much blood pressure. My boy, I've never ever experienced this before. So it is possible that in the height of that, when there could have been breathing too. Out of all the other things that I had noticed, yeah, there was a portion of me that wishes I was able to be braver right then and just zip open the tent fantasy mill, and zip it open and just look at it, see what's right there, and have that experience. But I almost think in retrospect, even if I had been able to do that, or grab the hand, or take a picture of my camera that I had at that point, or anything like this, I think I would have passed out. I think from the distress on the actually if I've seen something too, I think I would have probably literally passed out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, your body already being at the point that it was. If you tagged on actually seeing a big foot, it would have been the best option, would have been passing out probably, just I don't think it.
Speaker 3: Probably would have been good. If I had a camera on myself inside the town seeing myself pass out, that would have been a good one for YouTube.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you'll be king of YouTube for a while.
Speaker 2: So if I had this happen, the kind of person I would have been, I would have spent days and days scouring the internet for pictures of a hand that looks similar to what I saw. Is that anything that you've done and found anything that similar or.
Speaker 3: I've not thought about that. That's a good question. I've never thought to do that to me all these years has just been an experience where you know, when somebody says, hey, tell me the experience you've had, and I've got dozens of experiences with them, and I can rattle off, but that's been something I should do that. It's not something I've ever done. It's just been one of those experiences where I've been like, Wow, that's one to add to the playbook of like what happens if this happens in the future. What could I do now? When I'm in tent, I have a recorder going all the time. I have a recorder going inside the tent, and I have a recorder going outside the tent. I have my phone ready for pictures. I have a thermal camera. I have so many things. And sometimes I might even rake the front of my tent with a rake to make rake lines on the grounds if it's really rough, so that if something does step on those rake lines, we be able to see a pattern and see a footprint. Where I was at the ground around there was summertime, the ground was incredibly hard, like concrete, Like if you took a pick to that, it would probably bounce off. No way, you're seeing footprints anywhere there. In my latency of being really aware of them and everything else, I didn't think to look for hair on the ground. I did tell Scott, I did tell Kevin. I didn't tell Kirk. I did tell those guys, Hey, this experience happened. So we went over there and looked, and they didn't even see anything. There was nothing that we could say, Okay, definitively we know this happened because look at this. But however, I would say the gentleman, and this is an important point, who was down? I don't know this guy is at this point. At one point I had his information. He had come in Thursday night and was camped just down the way from me, and he had heard it walk down the road and walk away. So I had one, only one credible witness at the time that did hear it walk down the road and walk away?
Speaker 2: Big for the society, who will be right back after these messages?
Speaker 3: But no prints or anything. And Scott and them, I didn't see them find anything, like, hey, oh my god, look this this is an important thing to take. Let's take a sample of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did the hand in the arm?
Speaker 2: Was it visible that you could see like hair hanging off the arm or any color to hair if it had it or anything at that.
Speaker 3: No, the tent. If you look these tents up, it's called the hobbitat. I don't know if they sell them anymore, but I had my. I'm always a little bit personal, especially that personably, I like privacy and a tent. So I close the flaps that you can see in with I think if that had been open, I would have seen out it and seen it definitively for sure. But because it's going through it, it's a tent, it's pushing into a tent. There's you couldn't see any hair or the body or anything like this. It was just all you can see are the giant fingers trying to touch something in the tent.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh man, that is That's such an incredible thing to have happen. And how long did it take for you to share them when you got home or was it a thing where you held on to it for a while before you shared with your family.
Speaker 3: I actually my wife had been with a friend down in Oregon and they were at her house and the first this is just like a little sideshoot of how this affected me, which was interesting. I At first, I came out of there because I hadn't been drinking for four or five days. They said no alcohol up there, so I said, fine, I'll follow your rules. No drinking. It's not tough for me to do that. I think that makes sense. So you don't want to say you had an experience and they're like, were you on anything? So I didn't drink up there. So when I came out of the mountains, I was like, wow, like that everything that happened up there. I need a drink and I'm gonna have some margaritas. So I came into a Mexican food restaurant and these people were all partying in at this table, this big old family. They were laughing and talking and I came in. I hadn't showered in four days, and I looked like I had seen a ghost. My eyes were like saucer play. They were huge, and I looked and everybody, the body went quiet in the place. Just the vibe changed immediately, like a drop of the dime, like you hear a pin drop in the place. And I was like, table for one, sat me down, and then I went down. After I had some lunch or coming out of the mountains, a couple of drinks. Margaritis went down and met my wife and they're like, what happened? They're like, are you okay? I was like, I need another drink. I just can't. I can't. I don't know how to put to words what happened up there. You're gonna think I'm nuts. This is like unbelievable. This happened. Then this happened, and we did this. I talked to him for an hour and a half. Immediately I was my daughters, who were I don't know at the seven or eight at the point or not, is there were like five six about the same age at that point, because only it was only like six months later that I went from that first place at maracamp Arounds to that expedition the same year, twenty twelve. They had really big eyes and they were looking at me like I was telling some kind of a fantasy story, and I was trying to cut out things that were really scary because I'm like, they're staring at me. I don't want to scare my kids. But it is an important point to recognize that to this day, my in terms of morcamp grounds. Skipping way back to the beginning, of things. She won't go out there and camp anymore. She does not feel comfortable out there. She's literally scared of that area. And I have I'm planning to go out actually this summer with a group the same spot where that this incident I'm telling about reached in the tent happened and try and hike to the same area where we found the bones and everything. So I'm going to do a mini expedition with a group of people out there that I know and trust and I've been with for quite a long time, So.
Speaker 2: That that is amazing. Did anything else interesting happen during that expedition that you were part of at that time.
Speaker 3: Other than the lightning storm we didn't have. I mean, there were a variety of things that happened to other people that they had their experiences of things, but I can't speak to that because I wasn't a part of it. So I whenever I tell some experience I had in bigfooting, I speak to the experience of my own experience. When somebody says they believe in bigfoot, I say, I don't think you should do that. Don't listen to other people and believe in well, I mean, for your show. Maybe this is a good thing. It's entertaining, right, that's interesting. But I really say, hey, take somebody with you, you trust. Take something to protect yourself out in the woods, bear mace or what have you, whatever you need. Go out in an area that is remote, and if you've heard stories in the area, check it out. But make sure you take somebody with you and be safe. Take us a small group of people, stay together and experience something that you can't explain. Because I've heard of so many stories with so many other people, and you can tell when somebody's really telling you the truth, they're not. Out of all the people I interviewed over the years of the BFO I heard, I'd talk to some people. I was like, that's just total, that's not that did not happen. I can tell, and other people you can hear their voice shake like mine does a little bit when I recount some of these things, because it's a real experience and it really happened, and it's then even now you can it's frightening. It's it was frightening then, and to recount and relive it, it's frightening now. And so when I hear other people having experiences on these in these situations, on these expeditions online or something like this. I take it with a grain of salt, and I don't try and tell someone else their story because that's not my place to act like I'm them. And that's something I really know what that was like, and whether they're telling the truth or not, that's up to somebody else's opinion at that point, if they really believe that or not. But out of all the people I interviewed, I found quite quite a lot of them were really credible, and the ones that weren't you could easily tell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I respect your viewpoint on that for sure. After you had this experience with the arm coming into your tent, how did that affect the way that you looked at Bigfoot? Or did it send you on this crazy quest for a few years where you just all you were just engrossed into the subject.
Speaker 3: My wife remembers me saying things like, Okay, the group's going out to bumping like again, Bob Gimlin's nat and Ron Moorehead's going to be out there, Scott's going to be like the whole group. I felt like I had found my people at that point. I was like and she and my wife's really supportive of me. She is the best person on the planet. She's the most godly, angelic supportive person you would ever meet. And she supported me through I'm a musician. She supported me through years of you need to go play music with your buds, go do that. You need to go bigfooting, go do that. You need to go fishing, go do that. Can't buy yourself, go do that. That's amazing. I have to call her out for amazing support in my life. But then when I had those experiences, I was like, I need to go out to bumping like almost every weekend because the thing's going on. And we had lots of experiences out there too that were like amazing experiences with bigfoot. That I found a print that was sixteen inches that I kept, just huge print. It was so deep in the ground. We had a guy, this guy Jeff Robinson, who tried to stop on the ground. Jeff at the time weighed two fifty two sixty, he's sixty four, six ' five, he's a big guy, thirteen inch footprint shoes and he couldn't make any print in the ground. And we didn't have a plaster of Paris who covered the print. The print was a good three inches into the ground, and there was another print off the other side of the foot six seven feet away, and then a third one on its toe, as if it started running. All kinds of experiences. I went out there every weekend. My wife was just like, you're going out there again. It was like, I have to like it ended up at a point where I broke off from those groups and going out with them, and I went with my own guys, and then and then that subside and those guys moved away and did other things, and now I just go out with a couple of people once in a while, and it's I don't do the BFRO expeditions anymore, and I'm not really a part of the bf or. I don't check there. They have a thing, a background site you can check and look at, and I'm sure I could log in again and look at and invite somebody to tell me their story and everything else, but I just don't do that as much. I had so many experiences that I'm like, these things are definitely alive and out there. And if you go out in the woods and you're camping and you have an experience in great that's fantastic, and we have had I've had experiences now more recently where a piece of wood the size of five six inches as their comference was hit on a tree and then a branch that big was just torn off the tree eighty feet in front of us as me, my one of my good friends and another guy named Dave Grant were walking up a trail and it was right in front of us broad daylight. It was incredible. Now that's what I do now, I'm I'm I wouldn't say I'm retired from big footing. I still do it, and I have a channel called out Squatching where I post videos and so just a baby chat's not all the gear channel. I think you have a beautiful channel, but it's just in development. For it's mostly for me going out and having experiences with people and not unlike you interview people. I just want to go out and post experiences and show people how to camp and review camping gear and things like this for fun.
Speaker 2: That's awesome because I think it takes both of those type of media formats, at least that's my personal I like both of those, like the channels where you're interviewing the person that had the experience, but then also the people like yourself or Alex Pettakov or Tate Hieronymous, where you're actually going out into the field and documenting that for people that cannot go out themselves.
Speaker 1: Is it possible?
Speaker 2: And I was laughing before because not that I was laughing at you, but because I get that a lot, especially after going out to Oregon. Then I'm not as deep into this whole field work thing, but I get how it grabs a hold of you. Can you is it even possible to explain to a person who hasn't been out there and had it just grab a hold of your focus? Why is it that you get so enamored?
Speaker 3: I think I've always been one to have an aspect of myself that I love the mysterious. I love the mystery of life that I can't explain things that are incredible on life. My father, coming from his genes, he was a brilliant scientist, like an Einstein level scientist. He's taught himself up to a PhD level by the time he was eighteen years old, mathematics, so he could design radar and teach it to other people. By the time he was nineteen that were full on college educated people that he would teach them how to design and build radar systems. So I have a similar level of just intrigue about mystery and how things work and what's going on with is. I'm fascinated about all kinds of the dynamics of life and UFOs and everything. I think it's all really fascinating. I've often told my wife, you know, whenever you're in life and you're doing something and you think life is boring and all I'm doing is standing, you're doing this thing, don't forget the real physics of life is such that and this is a real calculation. I believe you could look this up. You're going through space and time at twenty six million miles per second, and who knows where. We're just going through space and time out in or out to some distant thing at an incredible rate. Right, But it feels like you're just it's just a normal life. Sometimes there's no mystery to it. But I think, well, if you really look around the corners of life, and you really keep your field of vision open and your mind open to things, and don't close it off to things, I find that there is a mystery everywhere to something and that bigfooting is just one of those mysteries. No one, you can't man some people. I've heard people literally say, I've shaking hands the big Foot, I've sitting down, I sit down. I talk to him daily, and I just from my experiences, I'm like, I don't. Maybe you're a unique person, and maybe that's keeping an open mind. Maybe that person really does do that, but I personally can't imagine that really happening with them. I believe that they are a nomadic really rare to see a species of wild human being that, in my personal opinion, I believe the reason why they have a this is a part of the mystery of it to me. But the reason why they have a occipital is it except the load the top of their head, the way it peaks up at a point a sagile cress sect is that they that has a really developed gland in it, their pituitary gland and what's called the crystal cave it's been noted to be called. And that combined with the fact that they don't have any distractions like we do. They don't have TVs, they don't have maybe I don't know if they do. Who knows. I don't think they have as much like to worry about their ego or if they make enough money or did enough that year to feel, you know, like their life is good. But I believe that sagittal crest and the pituitary go line in the fact that they don't have those distractions, and even more importantly, they've taught each other how to do this. I believe that there's a possibility that they could zip in an out of reality when they need to. And many people have said. The Native Americans have said this, that they their right of passage is to be invisible right in front of you and almost I think it's called counting crows, or there's a name for it. The Native Americans who say, if you can go up and touch another warrior and get away without being shot by an arrow, that is you've earned your place. The Native Americans say the Bigfoot do the same thing. Maybe not go up and touch somebody, they have to wave their arms and be right in front of you, visible, and then they've gotten to that point. So how you can prove this obviously impossible to try and prove unless you want to really listen to the Native Americans, And there you should listen to them because they been around for a long time and they're not making a lot of this stuff up.
Speaker 2: Big for society. Who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: It's free, but in looking at all, that's why I think it really gets me out of the woods. And I'm still interested in this after all these years, because there's things I can't prove, and I'm glad I can't. It's an aspect of life that it's good to have mystery in your life. It's good to find some mystery in life around you. It's good to believe in things you can't understand a little bit and seek those answers out even if you can't explain it. There's a Buddhist saying, and I could get this wrong, but I believe there's this Buddhist saying that says I will keep we will keep trying to achieve nirvana, even though achieving their vane it is impossible. You can It's like catching up to light. If you're traveling at the speed a light. You can't do it. Never gonna explain it, don't even try. But big footing could be the same thing. It could be unexplainable period for a long time. Oh.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, has there been a time when you have been on an expedition something happened that is just so far outside the realm of explanation that you just had to be like, I don't know what happened there.
Speaker 1: It was pretty cool, but it was weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have one, and a lot of people speak to this, capturing pictures of or seeing lights around expeditions. A lot of people see at the one I went to in twenty twelve, they were seeing these blue and red dots of light go between the trees and couldn't explain it wasn't during the lightning storm because it wasn't ball lightning, as some listeners might say, Oh that's ball lightning. It was that wasn't happening right then. But when I did go out to another place, I won't give the name of this place because it's a little bit coveted amongst the bigfoot community. I don't want to overload a people and have hundreds of people out there. And last time some bigfooters went out there, they were parked in the grass. A sheriff showed up and called in a tribal police and they kicked them out of the area. So I don't know if it's because people are messing the area up or what. But we're at this one space and we took about six people out and we're like, let's go for a night walk. You see what's going on. And this happened twice at the same location. Actually three times we caught I have a picture of one of these things, a really clear picture. It's the same thing that Ron Moorehead saw when he was up and doing the expeditions up in the Sierras, and he recorded all that information. In fact, me, Ron and this guy Chris Binden went out privately and just three of us went out and sitting out in the woods having rum and cokes and talking about life. And he spoke to the idea of these bars of light that would go by, almost like a lightsaber they would see fly by in the for us. And so this one spot we went to friend of mine. Chris put his foot down on the ground in this spot, we had a gifting tree area, left a camera there, and then in the middle of the night, about two in the morning, this bar of light flew by right in front of the camera. It's got wings on both sides that are undulating on both sides, and it's a square bar of light, so it's not a bird, and the ferns and everything light up a little bit move out of the way as it comes by, and then they go right back in a position, not back and forth and back and forth, just they almost like they lifted a little bit as it went through, and then they went right back into their normal position the same place out there. These are two different times. One time I went out with this lady, Aaron, who's been on a bunch of shows and TV things and movies have made a big foot and Dave Grant, we're walking down the road at this place and we look around the corner and we see the weirdest crap you could ever see, sitting there, floating in the air, about six feet off the ground. It was a blue pyramid on top and a red pyramid on the bottom, and it was about it was about six inches I think it was about six inches total. If you were right next to it, it'd be about six inches tall. It was about the distance from us was about i'd say about one hundred or one hundred and twenty feet, and it was just floating. It was just hovering. It was undulating up and down just a little bit, and then it just went blink. I was gone, and I don't know what that was. But the same place where that bar of light and that happened took another group of people out. We're going down the road. They kept going down the road, and I thought, I'm going to stop here because they're talking. They're being really loud. I'm going to stop in one spot, turn my headlamp off. I'm just gonna listen and see what's going on. And then I hear something moving down through the brush towards me, like a big sound, like a bear or something, and so I said, hey, I can hear you, just to let it know I was there, and it stopped dead. It just froze all of a sudden, and then right down the road around the corner, I thought that must be the guys that their headlamps of something, and nope, it was in almost the same spot. There was a triangular shaped thing that was orange. It had two dots on each one of the sides had two orange dots, and it was floating in the air and then it did the same thing, so it plink and disappeared. And I can't explain that, but I do have a picture of one of those things in that area, which is fascinating. That's the only area that I've ever seen things like that where it's I've heard of lots of people seeing orbs of light all over the place, but that's the only spot where I've seen actually seen fairly diverse quality of them too, like weird shapes and things. I can't even imagine what that is. And I wouldn't even want to try and say what that is, because it's then I'd be making stuff up, and I don't Whenever I do this stuff and i'd tell someone what's an experiencing that, I'd say, this is what happened. I don't know what to say about it. I can't even tell you because if I start really expanding on that and started saying, really what that is, it's part of the pleating and craft that landed, just like making stuff up at that point. Yeah, and that's that's that amongst many things that have happened out there. We just can't explain it, but that's what happened.
Speaker 1: So that is really interesting.
Speaker 2: You're the first person that I've been that I've talked to that has mentioned something about a triangular shape. That's very interesting. But like you hear all these people seeing things like that, and from your account to orbs in Iowa and Backbone State Park, or you've got this story that Adam Davies shares down in southern Oregon, and it's you put all this stuff together and it's, man, what's really going on here? I don't know if we'll ever really figure it out, but yes, it's really interesting.
Speaker 3: Part of the part of that mystery, part of that mystery, it's like maybe it's maybe that's it. It's just there for you to not figure it out, just to their experiences to allow human beings, which I really believe like eighty maybe ninety ninety five percent of people out there maybe a lot of your listeners too, will probably agree. You can talk to some people about bigfoot and everybody knows that, and everybody knows the word bigfoot, just about everybody. Ninety ninety five percent of people you talk to about that one have never had experience two often believe. Like twenty eleven, before pre twenty twelve, before I really talk to people, I was on that same level. I'm like, man, this bigfoot guy, he really gets around. See him up in Oregon. They see him in California. He must be taking an uber everywhere really fast, because this guy is really getting around and I never thought about Now it's more in my perspective that there's numerous clans of them. There's numerous varieties of them. There's numerous ways of them acting. Some are benevolent, some are dangerous. You don't want to get near certain areas where they're at. They will hurt you. They have different ways to and I'm not saying everyone should be scared of them out there, but I believe a majority of them will let you know when you're in an area you shouldn't be, and if you're paying attention and you really either it's body language they start throwing something. I've had one of my vehicles in this one area. It's a coveted space I go to. I don't drive my vehicle in there anymore because three separate times it's been electronically broken and I've had to spend fifty five hundred dollars to repair it. And my wife's like, anytime I go out to these space she's like, you're not going to go down that one spot because we can't afford one thousand dollars two thousand dollars three thousand dollars truck repair of the life, and I'm like, yeah, I don't, definitely, I don't want the same spot we had. Phones were going wacky. The phone batteries were going down to zero, then going back up to eighty, then going back down to fifteen percent. All the cameras we were using were going out. They had full batteries completely out overnight. Time the truck. One episode, I couldn't open my doors if something had leaned on the top of it and bent the frame so that door was all stuck. It screwed up. The other time I went out there, my starter broke. The guy who took it and looked at it that was from the shop said it's as if a pulse of energy went through it, like it's fried. And I kept that starter. I still have it because I'm one day I'm gonna have somebody forensically go through it and go what could do that? If it was perfectly fine before? What did that? Another time I went out there and my truck got stuck in two wheel high and it took me ten hours to drive home, one hundred and twenty miles from the spot, and my friend was like, are we ever getting home? Because we're driving home at thirty miles an hour. Yeah, you can tell the Bigfoots are laughing. They're like, and I don't even know if it's big flood like that. I can't blame it on the big Foots. It could be any stick people.
Speaker 2: So when you've gone out and done research, has it always been in the state of Washington, then.
Speaker 3: I the reason why I do. I have a very particular reason. I don't know if anybody out there has the same reasoning why they go out. I got to the same areas almost every time. My reasoning is I want them to get to know me. I want them to see me. They they never hurt me. They never other than damaging my vehicle, they never hurt me. I don't feel like I've ever been threatened. I've been out in a tent pitch black by myself, hundreds of yards away from my friends who were parked in a parking a lot, and have them get closer and closer, whipping branches on trees, and then tear a branch off a tree right next to my tent. Really loud and kind of unsettling and scary. And I have that actually posted that online for a while and maybe I'll repost that one day. I took it down at one point because I thought it was just at a point in my life where I'm like, how are people looking this up and thinking I'm crazy? Like they're going to think I just had my friends walk up and start whipping branches outside of my tent. What does that prove? But it's yeah, it's a big Footing is a fascinating thing, and I don't sometimes some of the things I've done, I wouldn't recommend anybody go out there and go by yourself and pitch tent and the pitch black, by yourself in the middle of no where, no one around you. I don't think it's a great idea. There are people in places in the United States in the world too broad daylight have disappeared, let alone doing that. And my wife now will say, hey, you're taking somebody with you, right, And I'm like, okay, all right, you know I'm saying if I'm a big guy's going to take me. But other people the same things that said the same thing disappeared. Yeah, I don't know if I followed your question right there too.
Speaker 2: No I think that's good, and so I'm definitely going to link your channel in the show notes for this so people can check it out. I would Yeah, if you're thinking about maybe posting that video again, I might recommend it if for the only reason that maybe someone else has experienced the same thing, and if they see that, they could be like, oh, maybe I'm not crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but to you, of course.
Speaker 3: But bigfooting is a fascinating thing. It's one of those I've always felt pretty privileged. Oh and here, let me get back on track. I remember the reason why this is my specific thing, why I don't do this. So when I go out in bigfoot sorry, I got there. I'm going to truck. Actually, I have to let you know. I'm in a truck and there's cars going by occasionally I'm having to see and do things while I'm talking to you. So the point of me going out to these areas that are really common for me and I don't go to other states and everything else is I'm not really interested in going to experience bigfoots everywhere and all over the place. My point that I have that I've always been really interested in is part of my history is I've done reiki for many years, and seventeen years old, I had been a healer in various ways for a long time. I've really been into that. I'm still really really into that. I use it to heal myself if I get injured family members and friends and whatever else. But that being said, I believe that the Sasquatches have just like the Native Americans do. Each clan has its shamanic person. Each clan has one or two that are like the leaders. They really listen to these ones. Each clan has some motherly types that are like like the mother Teresa's of the clan, that are like the female ones that really listen to. There are the patriarchs and matriarchs of the clan specifically, though, because I've been very interested in healing a long time, I'm really interested in slowly gaining the trust of these groupings of them. And I would say I've had a particularly large amount of experiences in these areas, maybe more than somebody who shows up and has not been seen by them. Right. But I'm always thinking how fascinating it would be to have the one that is like the shamanic one, or the medicine one, the medicine man for them to show up and interact with you. Heck, I'd even be at this point in my life interested in just seeing one fully completely, even though it would still I think it can still be terrifying. But that's my personal perspective. Is to gain the trust of the clans that are in the area. The clans up by Klalan in those areas are not called Their actual name is the Siotic. The Native Americans, the the cod tribe and everything know them as the Siotic. They're a tribe of people, and so I'm more interested in gaining the trust of the Seotech then than going everywhere and doing expeditions and proving they exist here, improving and seeing a different variety down here, and going to California and so forth, and meeting everybody who knows everything about Bigfoot. Just that's my perspective. But I'm sure those other people out there have met many people. They want to go to every expedition they can. They want to meet everybody, they want to go to all the forums that they do. My friends are just at they want to do. They want to meet everybody. They want to hear the crazy stories of people with these unusual weird abilities and the bigfoots that are in their living room every night like super entertaining, and I think it's entertaining. I go to these things sometimes and I just want to. It's like sometimes for me, it's like going to a circus. People talk about having a baby big foot in their house and they're taking care of it, and we're like, oh, can we see the Bigfoot. They're like, oh, no, doesn't like to talk to people. Like, Okay, that's it's it. Maybe they really do. I don't know you. I'm not putting them down and saying they don't. But it's fascinating to me that there's so many stories.
Speaker 1: There are, and.
Speaker 2: Just you alluded to it where when you were talking how it was almost like you forgot how that different Bigfoot events happened in the same year. Bigfoot Society will be right back after these messages, and I think I can understand that because this just this last year, I've had a lot happen. Is once you start going out there into areas like I guess it could be anywhere Iowa or Oregon, your life gets very intense and you start to forget how much can happen within a year. But I've seen stuff happen where I don't discount anything. I give everything a chance. And maybe that's me being I'm not smart, but I've seen weird stuff already. Dude, I'm only into this like a few years. Are there any people that you would recommend trying to talk to you that have things to share but they just never really get talked to.
Speaker 3: Most of the people that I used to go out with I don't anymore. And I don't want to give any reasoning why bad mouth talk about friendships come or friendships that have gone, or anything like this. It's mostly personal choice. I've just got a busy life in other ways, other things to do. I'm raising teenage daughters. I've just got a different life. There was a phase where I really wanted to associate with all of them and be on the phone with them once a week. Okay, what's happening now, where's the activity? Tell me everything? When you went out again? Okay, let's meet the spot. It was just a phase I went through where I really want to do that I learned enough, and that I learned enough to take that to the mountains by myself or with a couple of buddies and I can just out with I don't have to follow some of the rules are a little bit stringent. They they're out there too. They want to be scientific about it and they want to prove they exist. And I don't have to prove they exist to myself or anybody. If somebody says they don't exist, I'll say, oh, have you gone out and tried to have experiences? Like, oh no, but I've read online. I'll be like, Okay, that's somebody's that's their perspective, and that's perfectly fine. Mine is. I like to go out with my buddies. I like to have a couple of beers and laugh around a campfire. We hear a weird sound, Just take that to note there's a weird sound happening if something pushes your tent in or you know, we put recording devices out and we put a camera here and there away from our campsite to see if anything walks by it. You know. But I don't really I can't really recommend anybody in particular that you should call up I. You know, I have Ron Moorehead's cell phone, but I'm not given that and I wrong be too happy. Yeah, Yeah, he's a really cool guy. Yeah, if anybody so the listeners, if anybody finds his or if you're the person who took his hat, get it back to wrong man. That's not cool.
Speaker 1: Oh he lost his hat, Oh dear.
Speaker 3: Someone stole Like let's get ended up at a Bigfoot museum one of these days. And it's just that it was his hat, like he had that a long time.
Speaker 1: That sucks.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I know, but yeah, I can't really, And the only reason I can't is that I think if you really want to learn about Bigfoot, first, I think a really good book to read, and I've talked to I think is what's his name, Jim, he's the guy who has He's from Ohio, I think, or where is it he's from. He's Meldrim, Jeff Meldrim.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, doctor Meldrim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he has a doctor Meldrim. I've talked to him before and showed him footprints. Really nice guy, fairly open to things, and he's got a really good book up that I read cover and cover. I was like, Wow, that's a good read. Do that. Go out with your friends, have experiences, and pretty soon you're going to have an experience with them and you will be just like those people that you would normally say, hey, I have some questions, because those same people that go out all the time when they say I know everything, I'm a master at this, I've learned everything there is. They see a bigfoot every day, I don't to me, And I'm not calling anybody out of I'm just saying there are people that say that, I don't think that seems too real to me, and again keeping an open mind, maybe that's really happening to them. Maybe they are experiencing these things like that. But eventually, if you go out enough, you're going to be like somebody like me who like you're interviewing, or somebody else said I might meet and they're like, hey, tell me a bigfoot experience, or give me some pointers on bigfoot or what where else. You'll be just like those people because you'll have gone out enough times for enough years and had enough experiences over enough seasons with enough friends, and have enough I have so much audio now that I've literally I don't even listen to it anymore. I just what am I gonna do with it? I hear a grunt or hear something wack a try, and I'm like, yeah, there's one again, oh that's great. I have better things to do with my life. They are more important. It's just not as interesting. And again that comes on to the level of provability then you're having to do. My friends will say, hey, listen to this, isn't that cool, And they'll be like, wow, that's really cool, and you recorded something and that's a really interesting thing. But trying to prove it to other people. If somebody hears one of my videos i've put out, Like I just put one out. It was as short I put out. Literally something jumped in the river right next to where I was standing, or the campfire going in my tent, and I was just explaining. I was like whoa, And I went out there and only bit the next day. Couldn't have been a branch, wasn't a rock, no cliff there, couldn't find ay footprints, but something big jumped in People found it interesting, and hundreds of people looked at that video because they're like, oh, bigfoot jumps in the water kind of thing. Way more important to do stuff like that than to go up to somebody or well, I'm not saying don't go up to somebody ask questions, but I think you get more out of doing that then when you go up to some person, because that person is going to have a perspective, and that perspective might be I'm going to allow rate on these things at the point where you know, I've had people and I won't say again, not trying to put anybody now, but I'll say that where I've heard stories of people where they're like, yeah, I just I sit down with the Bigfoot anytime I want. He's in my backyard and we have some questions, we ask him, and he else everything. And it's better to have your own experience where you're like, is that possible? Really? If you go out for like over a decade, does that ever happen? Whatever happens when you see one, they often want to get away from you. They don't want to have a conversation with you. They don't want to tell you what happened to him that day. It's seemingly that seems like what's going on. And I can't say that's right for everybody. It's some people might say I don't have the gall I don't have the lower body parts to go out put myself in the woods and see what happens in the pitch black I don't even have friends that want to do I don't have the camping here, and so I think that's when you and I are doing this, we're giving somebody something to listen to where they do get to have an experience. They can feel the fear in somebody's voice, they can hear the story, they can get understanding what it's like to actually do these things, and do it in areas that are remote as I mean there is or you have to know where you're going. You can get lost on some of these roads that are way out there in the middle of nowhere. There if your car breaks down, no one's showing up for you because you're way far out in the middle of nowhere, and things like this, and yeah, just fascinating to cap that off. If you can find somebody one of these things expeditions or something, I think it's just so much fun to talk to somebody about what experiences have you had, what's happened, what's going on, And that can be a very fascinating rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you can definitely learn a lot and apply to a lot of things that you may want to do or may not want to do to your own big footing. But Gee, it has been such a fascinating conversation with you. You've shared so much and I just want to say thank you for coming on the show today and remind people again that we will have the link to your YouTube channel down the show notes, so everyone go over there, check stuff out, subscribe all that good stuff.
Speaker 3: That sounds fantastic, and Jeremi, one of these days we'll have to physically meet. If you want to come up this season, I'd love to have you on the expedition out to the place out by Mount Saint Helens and Mount Adams where we did have experiences before and see if something happens. So just give me a ring when you want.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, thanks again, Gee.
Speaker 3: Okay cures.
Speaker 2: Here at Bigfoot Society, our goal is to provide a platform for those that have encountered Bigfoot to share their encounter and a safe and respected environment. But we need to hear your story. If you've experienced something that you just can't explain, please send me an email at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com then we can start the conversation. I know a lot of you have not shared your encounter at all. It's been twenty years and it's time that you get this off your chest and then you can get some well deserved for rest, because I know you haven't been sleeping. I understand what you're going through, and I appreciate every one.
Speaker 4: Of you listening Bigfoot Society podcasts, hosted by our Captain Jeremiah Byron, where it's all Bigfoot, all the time. Have you ever had the urge to do more? To be more?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: You can by joining Bigfoot Society on the Patreon. Get out free episodes and even number only episodes. Take part in movie Night and even live video chats. Interact behind the scenes with Jeremiah and other Patreon members like me, Slay it. The Powerful podcast goes on, and you may contribute a verse in our Patreon community carpadm Seize the day, big flitters, and make your lives extraordinary.
Speaker 2: These are all in Oregon, by the way, Oakridge, Dexter Fall Creek, to Shoot National Forest Area, Cultist Lake, Spirit Lake, Subtle Lake, Mackenzie River Area, Sweet Home Area, the area west of Createrlake, east of two thirty West Diamond Lake Highway, and north of sixty two Creater Lake Highway. Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much, make sure that you're subscribed share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show.
Speaker 1: Wherever you can.
Speaker 2: If you've had a Bigfoot encounter related to the following, or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email.
Speaker 1: Here's the list.
Speaker 2: If you've had any encounters in Oregon, which I'm sure there's probably a few of you out there, please feel free to reach out immediately. You can use email Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: A special thank.
Speaker 2: You to all the Bigfoot Society, Patreon and YouTube channel members. It's your support that helps keep the show going and I extremely appreciate it. If you want to join in the fun, you can join over at Patreon dot com forward slash the Bigfoot Society. I'll see you there, and again, thanks for listening.