Speaker 1: Yes, tell me show.
Speaker 2: Let's have some fun on a Monday. Aren't you excited? The week has just begun And I am so unbelievably happy to be here an excited for tonight's show. And here's what we have on tap, and it's going to be a lot. There are going to be times you are going to cheer. You're probably going to yell at me and turn off the radio when I offend you. And that's coming almost almost immediately at the very beginning of the show, and so that's going to hurt to hear. We have Medal of Honor Monday coming up an hour from now. We're going to talk about communist judges, the concept of liberating tolerance. Have you ever heard about that? Have you ever heard that term liberating tolerance? We'll talk about it tonight on the show. And yes, it's going to be a lot of ice talk, National Guard illegals, all that emails, so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. And I'm going to give you a couple programming notes before I offend everybody here. They are. First, I told you that today might be a history day if we didn't get a lot of big news that I had to address. All right, here's the bad news. We got a lot of big news that I have to address. It's the way it is tomorrow. You already know that tomorrow is the championship. Haiti takes on Somalia in our crappiest country in the world tournament. I am going to unless there is gigantic news, I'm going to give you history tomorrow too. Tomorrow we're going to do crappiest country in the world tournament. I may even do it in the first hour. And then it's Siege of Malta time tomorrow and it's going to be super cool. And I don't know how long it's gonna take me. You might have to divvy up into parts. But I'm going to begin it tomorrow. That's tomorrow, though, let's talk about tonight. Tonight in reference to what's happening in Illinois to what's happening in Portland, We're going to rewind here for a moment and I'm going I'm going to play you something. Now. This is me about a month ago. Remember what I said. Because they're having the talk I'm having with you every single day in the White House. I guarantee it if not every other day, Okay, we want to go in. We want to go in. How what if the cops don't work with us? What if the cops are ordered not to work with us? What if? What if they do go in? What if they go in tomorrow? Tomorrow's Thursday? What if we show up for ask doctor Jesse Friday and a National Guard soldier has shot a black gang banger in South Chicago? How's that gonna play on the news? How you think that's gonna look? What are and keep in mind Trump's worried about optics too, like everyone else. What are the optics of that? How does that play across the country? And so much worse? So much because maybe you shrug your shoulders and said, I don't care and don't get me wrong, I wouldn't cry over the gang banger. What if on Friday we show up and it's a National guardsman. He's an accountant. He does this one week and a month, two weeks out of the year. He's got a wife, two little babies. What if it's an accountant who wears a National Guard uniform laying dead on a Chicago sidewalk on the South Side. How's that play I am not saying don't go. This is not me saying don't go. But I think this is a much more dangerous journey than people were making it out to be. I think in a world of easily consumed headlines, we see what happened in DC, and we say, good, send them to Seattle. Nice, go to Portland. Next, Hey, I about Detroit. Got to clean that place up. Good, send in the troops. It's it's become a rallying cry that is very, very simple, like most rallying cries are. But like most things in life, it's much more complicated than a rallying cry. And I'm worried. That was me from September third, talking about Donald Trump sending in the troops to Chicago. Now, what did we see? Just in case you're not boned up on the news, what did we see? We see Portland, Chicago. There's more. But what we've seen is the street communists are ramping things up, not turning things down. And just like I feared, exactly like I expressed to you right here on the radio, we are seeing a completely hostile environment in these places, from the very top of power to the very bottom of power, up to and including the police departments. Oh, I'm gonna get to the big city police departments, and yeah, that's gonna have you all kinds of spicy. But we're gonna have to wait on that for a few Just know, I'm going to insult big city police departments. I'm warning you now it's coming. You can turn off the radio now if you'd like to. But something has happened to them, and we'll discuss why. But first, let's discuss where we are as a country. And I'm about to say something to you that you're not supposed to say on the radio. I realize you're not supposed to say this. I realize I'm supposed to sit here every single night and I'm supposed to pretend like I have all the answers for everything, but I do not. And I'm supposed to tell you that I know everything that's coming, and I do not. But what I do know is where we are. What I don't know is where we're going. And where we are is this. There are parts of the United States of America now that are no longer the United States of America in any way at all. There have always been regional differences in the country. The Northeast is going to be a little different than the Northwest, which is gonna be a little different than south. But we've got that and urban and rural differences have always been there as well. Rural America is going to be well, they're gonna know guns a little better, It's going to have a more of a freedom mindset to it, probably safer. Well, we have the same facilities, hospitals, restaurants, concerts. Urban America is going to have better food, more entertainment options, more crime, probably lean left be blue or these are things that have always existed in the United States of America. I'm not naive to that at all, but we have not had since the Civil War. And I hate that comparison. I'm not saying we're in a civil war or that we're about to have another one, and I pray to God we're not, so just make sure you're clear on that. But since the Civil War, we have never had in the United States of America. What we have developed in the past couple decades, and that is parts of the United States of America that are not only not the United States of America, they are hostile foreign powers. The city of Chicago, for instance, will focus there. Believe me, we're going to go to Portland too. It is not the United States of America any longer. And I know that hurts, and I don't celebrate it. But what I will tell you is I don't know how we handle that, and I don't know where that's going. But this place is not the United States of America anymore.
Speaker 3: Today we are signing an executive order aimed at reining in this out of control administration. The order establishes ICE free zones. That means that city property and unwilling private businesses will no longer serve as staging grounds for these raids.
Speaker 2: Let's pause for just a moment, because I realize we all get desensitized to the insanity of America's communists. Otherwise we would all go crazy. There's only so much you have in the outrange tank, and only so much I have in the outrage tank. ICE. Their job is to locate, arrest, and deport people who are here illegally. That is their job. Just I know that's basic, but that is the job of ICE. Locate, arrest, deport people who are here illegally, people who have violated our immigration laws. And what's more, this current version of ICE is focusing almost exclusively on murders and rapists and drug dealers. Murderers, rapists, drug dealers, go look at the rap sheets. Oftentimes these rapists are with children. So this version of ICE is tracking down child rapists everywhere they go who are here illegally. And the position of the Democrat Party federal, state and local is they're the gestapo. This is the position of the Democrat Party on ICE, arresting and deep reporting child sex effect.
Speaker 4: And know that there is the possibility that ICE will be on the ground and causing some mayhem. Don't play into their hands. And if you have the opportunity, please protest.
Speaker 2: Pull out your.
Speaker 4: Phone, video everything that they're doing, whether it's an iPhone and Android, whatever you've got, and make sure that the media sees it.
Speaker 1: ICE is being very aggressive. Remember that they are zip tying children. They are raiding apartment blocks in the middle of the night, separating children from their families, pulling people out onto the streets naked. They are using gestapo tactics.
Speaker 2: Chicago is no longer the United States of America. We will dig into this more in a moment. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Monday. We're about forty five minutes away from Medal of Honor Monday. We still have to talk judges, liberating tolerance, that horrible, horrible term, which we'll get to so much more coming up tonight on the show. But for right now, we're talking about America's cities, some of them, not all of them. We're talking about the Chicagos, the Portland's, It'll be New York City as soon as Mandani's elected, It's Seattle. It's these places. We have in many of our gigantic urban hubs, hostile foreign entities residing inside the United States of America. And I'm talking about the city itself. We have ICE agents trying to arrest and deport foreign murderers and child sex offenders, and the Democrat Party from top to bottom, they have locked shields in order to keep these people in the United States of America. Up to and including calling it a second Civil war, extreme.
Speaker 3: Right in this country refuse to accept the results of the Civil War. They have repeatedly called for a rematch. But in the coming weeks, we will use this opportunity to build greater resistance. Chicagoans are clear militarizing our troops in our city as justification to further escalate a war in Chicago will not be tolerated. This moment that we are in Chicago was built for this moment.
Speaker 2: How bad is it? How dangerous is it? Did you know the communists in these cities have put out officially a bounty on the head of ice Age.
Speaker 5: Our intelligence indicates that these people are organized. They're getting more and more people on their team as far as attacking officers, and they're making plans to ambush them and to kill them. We have specific officers and agents that have bounties that have been put out on their heads. It's been two thousand dollars to kidnap them, ten thousand dollars to kill them. They've released their pictures, they've sent them between their networks, and it's an extremely dangerous situation.
Speaker 2: Done to and this has been done with the sanction of one of the two major parties in the United States of America. Now, none of what I just said shook you to your core. You knew most of that. Maybe hard to hear, but you knew most of that. Here's the part that is going to hurt. It includes the police big city police departments, big city cops themselves can no longer be trusted in the United States of America. Do you know what it means to be boxed in when you're in a car? Let me just explain ambushes and how they work, because boxing someone in in a car to kill or kidnap them is a very, very very old technique. It is used by intelligence agents, these special operations forces train in it, shoot gangs. The Italian mafia uses it, The Russian mafia uses it. Why what's the point? If you're in a car, you may feel safe, after all, you can move quickly, you're in a big, heavy thing, you have windows, you have essentially walls beside you. All that sounds really good, and you can drive away if you get into trouble. However, if you are in that car and you end up with a vehicle in front of you, to your side and behind you so you can't drive through the vehicles anymore, that safe little pod you just had becomes a kill box and you can easily be boxed in and killed. This kind of thing happens in Columbia all the time. It just happened to our federal officers in the city of Chicago. And not only is there no outrage from the Democrat party on down, not only is the governor himself lying about it. We know about this incident.
Speaker 5: Were federal agents boxed in and assaulted?
Speaker 4: Well, we don't have a lot of facts. What happens in these sorts of incidences. Typically ICE puts out a press release before anybody else can speak with the press, and then it gets reported on social media and elsewhere. Remember, these are the same folks who killed a person, unarmed person, just a couple of weeks ago in Franklin Park. At first they said that the officer had been threatened with.
Speaker 2: Them, but it's not just the governor. You see, Chicago's police were on the way to help, and then they were called.
Speaker 6: Off and n ninety nine just took him from a thirty ninth Please and Kezzie. They were saying that they were being surrounded by that large crowd and they were requesting the police were now sending waving off all of the cars heading the thirty ninth plays and Catsie.
Speaker 2: Being given.
Speaker 6: Okay, some forth and again for Adian is that we call to go over that way a thirty nice place, and Kezzie, if you could just hold off nine to eleven, nine thirteen four, just disregard that thirty nice place and Cazzie.
Speaker 2: The Feds make a call. We're surrounded. This is dangerous. We need help. Chicago starts sending a few officers. The order comes down. Nope, don't help. Officers called off. Officers, turn off the lights, turn off the sirens, and drive away while federal officers are under attack by animals. It's time to talk about big city police departments in a very frank way because it applies to you and me in our country cities. The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Monday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Medal of Honor Monday coming up a half hour from now. We're talking about two different Americas, and now we're about to explain why you have to start being much more wary than you have been about big city police departments and big city cops. It's not just Chicago. This is happening everywhere in New York City, and that stuff hurts. Right when you picture in New York City, that's the NYPD man. Those are the guys who who ran into the towers, right, no, they're not not anymore. We'll tell you what. We'll come back to that. If you heard what happened in Portland. Here's a couple things that have been happening since Ice has been surging into Portland. A reporter, Nick Sorder is his name, good kid. He was over there filming all. This is on camera. You can go watch it. Antifa comes up to him, assaults him, He pushes them back. Portland Police Department arrests Nick and not Antifa. But it gets way worse than that. Katie Davis Court Jesus. Just this little thing, this woman, just little thing, a little blond thing, brave, always out there filming these savages. And that's all she does is film. She's not there waving signs, agitating, yelling at anybody. She shows up with a camera and she films Antifa. This is also on camera. Katie's standing there filming Antifa. Guy walks by with a flagpole, belts her in the face with it. The whole side of her face is black and blue. Now, by the way, you can go look at pictures of it if you'd like. Katie, Like I said, very brave, young woman, angry follows the man who hit her follows him all the way to the safe house where he ducks into. She then goes and grabs Portland's police department, grabs a cop and says, I just assaulted here's my face. Here is the exact location where the man who assaulted me on camera is located. Portland Police Department not only failed to do anything to him at all, refused to do anything to him at all. They put out a public statement and called her a liar. What has happened to big city cops? This doesn't apply, by the way, to rural sheriffs and small town cops and things like that. State troopers. That's not what I'm saying. What has happened to big city cops? Well, you understand because we've talked about it many times about how the communist wants more violent crime. We don't have to go over all that right now. You understand all that he wants more violent crime. It destabilizes society. Well, what's the thin blue line holding back so many of these savages? The cops in these urban areas, the cops. So what do you do if you're a communist? What do you do when there's all these brave men and women who will throw cuffs on you and throw you in jail. Well, it's not just that you get the judges and das. You need to let the animals loose. You've got to do something about the cops. They have dreamt for years about getting rid of the cops. And if you can't get rid of the cops, replace the cops. After Saint George Floyd died of an overdose, what happened across the United States of America was, well, it's something people were still dying over to this day. They took those cops, not just one, by the way, It's not just Derek Chauvin. They took multiple cops who were there, guys who were standing around, and they took their badges away and threw them in cages. They're still sitting in prison to this day. Cops across the United States of America, from New York City, Chicago, Portland, Seattle, on and on and on it goes have been taught that they will be thrown to the wolves. The second they put a communist street animal in prison, god forbid, he's black, then they're really going away for a very long time. And you know what brave men and women do when they're faced with no backup whatsoever. They a retire or they b go somewhere else where they can be safe and appreciated. And so all those wonderful cops, the guys who run into the towers when they're burning, the guys who kick indoors and arrest gang bangers, they're not going to go to prison for effort having to discharge their firearm. They're gonna go work private security. They're gonna go find a different role somewhere, or they're gonna pack up their family and they're gonna move to Florida, They're gonna move to South Carolina, Montana, somewhere else where they are allowed to do their jobs. But what's the net result of that? After all, you gotta have someone in the NYPD. They gotta have someone with a cop car and a badge. They gotta have someone in Chicago working a beat. So who are you gonna get, Well, let me go ahead and spoil it for you. The communist leadership in these cities, they only select the most scummy, dirty communists and they promote them through the ranks of these police organizations. They run the good cops out of town. Now they're all working a beat in Florida, and they then began to fill up these police organizations with the biggest bunch of Dei order following scumbags you've ever seen in your entire life. Do you remember that story from Memphis of that dude who got beaten to death? This is another one you can look at on camera, although kids, I wouldn't recommend it at all because it's a little bit ugly. You've got the five black cops. They arrest this guy, and then while he's in handcuffs, you can watch them beat him to death on camera. Guess where they got those five black cops from. They were all post George Floyd Dei hired cops. If you're a good cop in Memphis, who wants to be a good cop in Memphis where nobody has your back, not the judges, not the mayor, nobody else, So you turn in your badge and you go work a beat in Texas. Somewhere in the meantime, they go grab twenty five dirt balls off the streets, they sail them through the academy, they hand them a badge, and now they arrest you and the communists come for you. I hate saying it, and I hate that this is where we are. And by the way, don't send me an email saying cops have always been scumbags, because that's not true at all. Yes, there have always been dirty cops, and that is the worst thing in the world. I fully acknowledge that there've always been dirty corrup cops. I'm talking about pervasive rock throughout the big city police departments. And now you had best start being real careful, real careful when you walk in these urban areas. Don't think when you look across the street at that cop in a uniform, you're looking for an hour, you're looking at an ally who's going to have your back when that drugged out savage with the machete starts coming at you. Oh, he may stop him. He may not. If you happen to stop machete man, I know who's getting handcuffs put on them. So back to what I just talked to about in the opening, I don't know where we go from here. I don't I don't understand how to live in in America where federal agents are swarmed under attack. We're very lucky none of them were killed. And the Chicago Police Department puts out the order to the cops that they're not allowed to assist in.
Speaker 6: The cops don't and nine ninety nine just took him from a thirty ninth place in Kezzie. They were saying that they were being surrounded by that large crowd and they were requesting the police for now sending waving off all of the cars heading the thirty nine place, and cassieven okay some for and again for Adian, is that we call to go over that way a thirty nice place in kezi if you could just hold off nine to eleven ninet thirteen four, just disregard that thirty.
Speaker 2: Ninth place, and Cazi, what was that I lost? Count five six units on their way to go help. Chicago Police Department calls them off and they leave. We are very very lucky. We're not sitting here on a Monday discussing the death of an ICE agent. We're very very lucky. And you know that's not going to last, right, Someone's going to die.
Speaker 5: Our intelligence indicates that these people are organized. They're getting more and more people on their team as far as attacking officers, and they're making plans to ambush them and to kill them. We have specific officers and agents that have bounties that have been put out on their heads. It's been two thousand dollars to kidnap them, ten thousand dollars to kill them. They've released their pictures, they've sent them between their net works, and it's an extremely dangerous situation and unprecedented. So we've put protective detail around those individuals, changed some of our operations to keep our officers safe.
Speaker 2: How do we fix this? Look, I can give you a solution. I don't like it. You're probably not gonna like it. I can give you a solution. We'll talk about that in a moment. Before we talk about that, let's talk about something good. I need something good. I feel lucky. I need medal of Honor Monday, and I need Hillsdale College. That's what I need. You know what I want. I want us all to be smarter, wiser. I certainly need all the help I can get. Hillsdale gives us that as a gift. They do it as a gift. I I first when I heard about Hillsdale offering more than forty free online courses, first thing I asked them was, what's the catch? Hold on? What's the catch just letting me take forty online courses at no cost. What's the catch. There's no catch. Hillsdale doesn't want all their wisdoms staying on their campus. They want everyone to know it. If everyone in the United States of America, including your children, took some courses from Hillsdale, learned about capitalism, learned about Rome, learned about the Book of Genesis, the Constitution, the Federalist papers. If everyone did this, entire country would change overnight. It could save the country. But you can only save you and me. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. I swear the whole show is not gonna be heavy, but there's some heavy stuff to talk about. We have to talk about these judges. We have to talk about this Attorney General fantasizing about killing us. There's a lot, a lot we have to get to on the show. Look, we're gonna take time from Medal of Honor Monday in ten minutes, and we're gonna take time to make fun of Dome. And you could still email me Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. What do we do having lost completely huge important parts of America? I love Chicago, I love New York City. Jude I've had a blast in La Portland. Like I said, it's gorgeous. Seattle, the Pacific Northwest is my jam. What do we do well when you get to this place as a country, there aren't great solutions. Let's just be honest about that right now, there aren't great solutions. And to be frank, I don't think there are constitutional solutions. I really hate that. Now. I understand that ICE and the National Guard, they have all the constitutional authority in the world to go into these places be legals and deport them. That we can do. How do we save Chicago from the communists who run it? How do we save New York City? I mean, man, Donnie's gonna win that election, you know that. How do we do how do we say? La already has a trained communist, Karen Bass as their mayor. Remember she's a woman who took multiple trips to Cuba for her communist training. When I say trained communists, I mean trained communists trained. Uh. How do we save the cities? Well, you can abandon them, meaning Trump can or whoever's after Trump, Because this is going to be years and years and years, you and I are going to be having this discussion. Trump can send in, I send in the National Guard, grab every illegal you can, and then leave you can, and to be honest, that's probably the limit of his constitution authority. Or you can occupy them. You can mobilize the United States military and send them in, remove the city government, the entire police department, basically declare martial law and the city and clean it out. Now, let's be clear about this. That's completely unconstitutional. It's completely all the way unconstituted. And I'm not pushing for it. I'm not, But like I just said, once you have gigantic American cities completely occupied by hostile entities, they are foreign countries now. They are foreign communist nations now, and that's exactly how they see themselves as foreign streame.
Speaker 3: Rights in this country refuse to accept the results of the Civil war. They have repeatedly called for a rematch. But in the coming weeks, we will use this opportunity to build greater resistance. Chicagoans are clear militarizing our troops in our city as justification to further escalate a war in Chicago will not be tolerated. This moment that we are in Chicago was built for this moment. Immigrants from around the world. Descendants of slaves have come to this city to make it the global capital of the world.
Speaker 2: Does that sound like someone who sees himself at all as an American citizen? Or is that somebody who sees himself as having a foreign city state within the borders of America, but ready to fight to protect his city state from a hostile foreign power. You know exactly what the answer to that question is. We don't have good solutions left. I I will tell you this though, because I don't have an answer. I don't know whether you send in the Marines or you get rid of the illegals and then you say screw them and you leave the place. I don't know. There aren't good There aren't good solutions. But I will again say this to you. Maybe you are listening to me right now in Chicago. Maybe you're listening on seven ten Woor, New York City. Maybe you're listening to me in La Seattle, Portland. Maybe you're listening in one of these places. I cannot tell you how to live your life, can't tell you where to live. But if you are going to remain there, maybe you have to for your job, or your family or a kid's school or that. I get it. I get it. If you are going to remain there, you had better understand you're in Russia now, you're in China now, and you need to operate that way. I really, really mean it. I'm not trying to overspeak here. I'm trying to let you know that's how you have to live. You have to keep your head down, your mouth shut. You were not in a safe place. You do not have any level of state protection, including the police department. They are not on your side. They are all either committed communists or working for them and route to retirement. I wish you didn't have to live in those circumstances. I wish we were not in this situation. I think this is a terrible place to be, and I would encourage you if you are able to get out even you know, if you're in New York City, get to Long Island, get to the Burbs. If you're in Chicago, get out. If you cannot, well, how would you operate if you lived in Beijing. Let's say you had to go to Beijing for work with your family, You're going to be there for two years. How would you operate? How would you conduct yourself? That's how you have to start conducting yourself. In Portland, in Chicago. These places are no longer the United States of America. They are hostile foreign city states. And you are in a hostile land. That sucks. I don't celebrate it, but that's where we are. We are going to do medal of honor Monday. Let's step away from this gunk and then we're going to talk about this. Attorney General wanna be in Virginia next