Speaker 1: All right, let's see who is going to be uh participating today on the NOP soon to be world famous Chili Brown Game. Good morning, rod Ryan Show, says Chris Chris, Good morning, Hey, Chris, come on down, man, you're gonna be contested number one. You're gonna be bidding first today on the Chili Brown Game.
Speaker 2: Welcome in, Thank you, thank you, thank you. Chris, hang on the phone for me. But hey, Michael, come on down. Hey, good morning guys, Good morning Michael. Have you ever eaten a candy cane start to finish the whole thing? Oh? Yeah, you got a little down tourist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Yeah, would have maybe been a better question this morning, because it seems like eighty five percent of our audiences eating an entire candy.
Speaker 2: Cane chili, a whole candy cane, Yeah, the whole one. Yeah, when you get to like the little hook part, you just kind of break it in. Truth. Does anybody does anybody start with the hook?
Speaker 3: Have you?
Speaker 1: Amanda? Amanda? Good morning, Hi, good morning, Come on down, Amanda. Have you eaten a candy cane to complete them like a whole thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, ever started on the hook? M No, I don't think I have no.
Speaker 1: Everybody always everybody always starts a little point that make the pointy end there. All right, well, listen, you're gonna be bitting. You're gonna be bidting. Third today, Amanda on the Chili Brown Game. It's good to have Chris, Michael and Amanda on the show today.
Speaker 2: Now let me stress my guy chili. Here. These are peppermint starlight candies.
Speaker 1: What what fresh breath word did we get out of this last week? For read my lips, it wasn't fresh breath minty mouth, mint mouth that.
Speaker 2: Have to be confused with yut mouth chili.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: You don't know what yuck mouth did?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Sorry, just breath? Yeah, oh okay, I thought coming out of you it was something dirty.
Speaker 3: No, I just like, I'm scared, but I'm gonna ask if.
Speaker 2: Chili says no, I wouldn't say. If it's like chili, anything that could give me fire, I won't say. Put the kids back. Here comes chili. All right, here we go, Chili. These are the police. The peppermint start like candy.
Speaker 1: If you would, if you would start inserting those and then looks like test is taking over the page.
Speaker 2: Yea, I will do lucky number three. Oh, this is early on, very early on in the story. The let's get to the beginning of things. Okay, so when.
Speaker 1: We what we have here is chilions were bleeding last week? Well now really, or are you just saying that if you're trying to make me feel bad it's not working?
Speaker 2: Doug will boost for like three days Chili Brown page three. Oh, all right, here we go, Chili take it away? So ros only I go on the strong Christmas c Brown boy. That's the home work. Almost choked on that one. Don't choke, okay, because we have one more week of this. Oh and your health and we don't want you don't laugh. Stop telling jokes, Alex, go you stop. You were thinking that didn't happen. I'm going to let down real Christmas? What what is he saying? What is he saying? Real Christmas project? He's talking to Lucy. I remember this part in the story. You know this whole book. He's going to Lucy for advice. Go ahead, Well you want to go through of a Couchman's play, great acting surprise. I just wroom. What a thespian Julia. The first Chili is extra giggly today.
Speaker 3: Please continue m Brown is prist junk, so gurgly, so gross.
Speaker 2: This is like reading the whole book gurgly. It's one page. I hate it Brown surprising drunk room and knocking about London. I am not getting any words. And I thought that was a great job. That great job. That was very translation. I don't know. Go look up page three for yourself. Look it up. Okay, well, great job. The peppermins start like candies. I couldn't even tell you had him in your mouth? Did he have any? I'm not sure. Zero. I'm not sure there were any in his mouth, Chris. But if you were to guess.
Speaker 1: Chris, how many peppermin's were in Chili's mouth during that reading.
Speaker 2: Today, let's go for eight? Eight? Okay, yeah, eight? Okay, write this down? Eight? All right, thank you, Chris. Have we ever done the game where it was just zero? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: It'd be like a trick game, you know, mate, I haven't done it yet yet. Maybe there was none, Michael. Do you think there were any peppermins in his mouth?
Speaker 2: And if so, how many? I'm looking on the Piece show and people are putting up some suggestions here versus at twenty four that would be cool with candy corn, but I'm gonna go with Lucky's thirteen. Thirteen, Okay.
Speaker 1: The person that comes closest without going over will be the winner today. Hey, Amanda, Yes, we're toying with the idea that there were no mince in his mouth at all. I mean, it's just something that we're you know, we're just spitballing right now. Chris seems to think there was eight. Michael is going with thirteen. The person that comes closes without going over will be the winner today. How many Peppermints star like candies, if any were in Chili's mouth.
Speaker 2: I don't think there was too many, but I'm gonna go with the number eleven. Eleven. Okay, very good, Thank you, Amanda. I think you guys certainly know that these things are much bigger than candy corn. They don't they don't break down. I'm sure chili can chili. They don't. They don't break down as easy. Oh they are breaking down?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, Well, I mean that's okay. The actual number of Peppermint Starlight candies in Chili's mouth today was fifteen.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you what you can tell Michael was really.
Speaker 1: He was looking online to see what people were saying. Michael, with a bit of thirteen came closest without going over. Nobody went over today, Michael, you're the winner today on the Chili Brown Game.
Speaker 2: Well done, dude, there we go. Oh yeah, thank you Keith show people that just spit everything down and it looks like one of those oh god, Starbucks coffee Christmas things. Oh god, pinky is what they make it at it.
Speaker 1: It looks like my elf on the shelf has diarrhea. Yeah, what are you giving, Michael?
Speaker 3: Michael, you get the Paparoachi rise against tickets to Rise the Roads tour man.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, That's what I'm talking about, all right, that is exactly what we're talking about on great job Michael.
Speaker 2: Please take your peppermints out of here. But it's at least it's minty. Yeah, it's fresh fifteen fresh from his mouth fifteen today, What a reading man. Way to go