Speaker 1: One o one with Lynch Intaco.
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock station one oh one one. Wj R are a reminder we get a couple of things coming up here in the nine o'clock hour, your first rock the Bank cash keyword of the day, that'll be around nine oh five. You're listening for those hourly and putting them in at WJR dot com for a chance to win one thousand dollars. Also, have you say we played voting still open for another fifteen minutes or so.
Speaker 3: Taco another crazy amount of votes. A lot of people wanted to go to Trans Siberian Orchestra. Get a vote in JR facebook page. Like Pat said, Alison Chains, which song you want to hear back at nine will play the one with the most votes, and somebody's randomly picked.
Speaker 1: It's win TSO tickets.
Speaker 2: So we reported earlier in the week on the TGI Fridays struggle with the bankruptcy and multiple locations that have been closed and they're you know scrambling to try to you know, buy their way out of you know, bankruptcy and remain operational, although probably on a somewhat smaller footprint. Once it's all said and.
Speaker 1: D he come to the rescue. Flave.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you he needs to be a restaurant savior. I haven't heard much about Red Lobster, but I definitely haven'tyth haven't heard anything bad. Bad dude, it could be. Thank god it's Flave for TG I have.
Speaker 1: Let's do this.
Speaker 3: You know, there's been crazier ideas. Fridays was just that was the place back in the day. Remember, yeah, Dad, and Applebee's and and those types. What's that one?
Speaker 1: You still go to.
Speaker 2: Chili's Chili the three for me deal man, you can't beat it.
Speaker 1: Another staple.
Speaker 2: Right there, before I even get to what I was going to bring up about Fridays, it just occurred to me, Yeah, it's Friday's your first exposure to potato skins as as as a uh as an appetizer.
Speaker 1: I think it was.
Speaker 2: It was for me too, and I just realized that up until I ever went to a Friday's, I never know because.
Speaker 1: They were out.
Speaker 2: That was the part of the baked potato I usually threw away that I didn't finish.
Speaker 1: They were out.
Speaker 2: Well we can make money off of these.
Speaker 3: Well, let's just load it with one A bunch of unhealthy crab bacon cheese, right, these people, these saws. I love it that Fridays was out before Alehouse correct. Oh yeah, yeah, because then it was definitely the first place that I ever had potato skins. Wow, Pat you are you just turned me back?
Speaker 2: How many of you was that your first exposure to potato skins? Seriously think about it.
Speaker 1: I think it truly is there, truly was.
Speaker 2: So here's a little interesting element that came up during the bankruptcy hearing.
Speaker 1: I used to make stuff potatoes by the way, at work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did not, not like not potatoes skins twice baked gourmet stuff like where you cut the potato in half.
Speaker 1: Scoop it out.
Speaker 3: Sure, twice baked baby pipe it in with that the bag that you know, like the bakers use on cakes and right, I love fred or whatever.
Speaker 2: There's a concern in the bankruptcy proceedings about the nearly fifty million dollars in Friday's gift cards that haven't been redeemed yet with no expiration date on them. TGI Friday's franchisees rely on the corporation to reimburse them for redeemed gift cards. There's a concern with the news of the bankruptcy out there, that there may be a sudden run on redemptions and they've got cash problems and potato skins.
Speaker 3: For all right, So, oh, somebody's at Bennigan's. I believe Bennigans was the original. I think same kind of timeline that they they were around same you know. I think Ruby Tuesdays, Uh Benigans. I'm getting a few people saying Bennigan's had which one was first?
Speaker 2: Bennigans. I'm wat shod. Both of those go back to similar start points.
Speaker 3: Oh they are, but I'm wondering which one was the OG, if it was TG, if which was first.
Speaker 2: They didn't think we were gonna get stuck on this story as long as we have, but we watched this is what happens with this segment and this show. From time to time we go down rabbit holes.
Speaker 3: Chicken or egg is the third one to look coke or PEPSI, TG I F or Benigans.
Speaker 1: You could start the next story. I swear I'm paying ten.
Speaker 2: No you're not. I've done.
Speaker 1: I believe I just heard you say this.
Speaker 2: Learned behavior by me through trial and error over the last twenty six plus years.
Speaker 3: TGI Fridays opened before Bennigans. So yeah, it was for me, it was TGI Fridays. Thank you for bringing back bringing me back to those times. That was cool. Go ahead. Hey, at least I'm here to Google. We don't have a kid working with us anymore. They can do all that.
Speaker 2: We aren't truly a two man operation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Benigan's eye drive. Everybody's saying Bennigans, But for me, I believe.
Speaker 2: It was Friday Friday's man on the potato skins and isn't something I'd ever had until.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Now somebody's got friendlies and friciest, big boy, fracious, big boy man.
Speaker 1: That was the cool.
Speaker 2: We're not just bringing up restaurants that aren't around anymore talking potato skins. Yeah, come on, they're ice cream portion offerings. They were pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like when places offer some free ice cream afterwards. That's like a little palette.
Speaker 3: I think it was free, like the place, the barbecue place, Dix or something like that.
Speaker 2: I think. Can I move on to the next story I've been with. Louis Vaton is now selling a sixty thousand dollars doghouse. The thing is covered in the tan and brown Louis Vuitton pattern. That they use on their purses. It really technically, though, I guess, would be an elaborate kennel made for indoor usage, because if you left this thing outside, the cowhide, leather trim and monogram coated canvas would probably be destroyed in a matter of storm or two.
Speaker 3: This screams Housewives of New York or like one of those shows.
Speaker 2: Or La comes with a gold toned hardware, a removable door, and a hidden hatch on the bottom for easy cleaning for your I guess, for your housekeeping staff to clean up. Part of the fashion brand's new pet line that also includes a twenty two hundred dollars dog bowl, the twenty three hundred dollar pet flask to carry the water around in, and of course, the four hundred and seventy dollars poop bag holder. If you're gonna buy one, you've got to have the whole set, right.
Speaker 3: If you have a doghouse like that and all that set of stuff, you don't even pick up the poop.
Speaker 2: You have somebody who I said, you have the housekeeping staff.
Speaker 3: No, I heard you say that about cleaning it, but I'm talking about the poop bag holder. You're not You're not doing a poop bag over your hand. If you're owning that, you're.
Speaker 2: Probably not even cleaning yourself after doing that. You get a handyman.
Speaker 1: I got this little guy that comes up with dude wipes. Mister Bob, are you finished?
Speaker 2: They're on your throat and you just there's a button in your bathroom that you push to summon them.
Speaker 1: For a little bell on the toilet.
Speaker 2: All right, mister Bob is pooping again.
Speaker 3: Okay, somebody just texted exactly we set.
Speaker 2: Off a nuclear bomb with the potato skins.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love how you went from poor man potato skins to sixty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Louis ven Tan, we are nimble and versatile.
Speaker 1: Laughing my ass off.
Speaker 3: Somebody said Benigan's is definitely older than Fridays Benigan and Altamont Springs for thirty six.
Speaker 1: I was around since the late eighties. We're talking about in general.
Speaker 2: There's not a Benigan's in Altamont Springs. There hasn't been for years, they said in the eighties, so used, Yeah, I used to live near it.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're not even close to reading done reading these.
Speaker 3: Hold on, just let me rip through Quincy's Big fat East roll left Field Friday sells and frozen at the grocery store TG. I also when when is Earth? When his Earthday birthday going on sale? We should have news on I think next week. I miss ABC rotating bars. Bennigan's had the best Monte Crisco steak in Ale Jungle Gyms. The movie Waiting with Ryan Reynolds was based on Beningans.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Remember, yes, talked Flannagan's mister, mister South Florida. Okay, I still like the restaurants.
Speaker 2: I've been ineborated in flying against numerous right there on a tenth Avenue North and Florida Mango Road.
Speaker 3: I think I have I think you brought me there right? No, okay, friendly, some facious big boy. We already read that. It goes on and on, and then of course there's Kyle.
Speaker 2: It happened again.
Speaker 1: Oh this is crazy, all right.
Speaker 2: That's code on the Lynching Taco Show for an unfortunate mishap on the job situation that ends in once demise.
Speaker 3: We had earlier in the week a soccer player professional that was struck by lighting on the field.
Speaker 2: That was peru uh huh man killed after hot asphalt poured on him in dump truck accident. Oh my god, Jackson, Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Uh cement heads freaking right, killed.
Speaker 2: After hot asphalt was poured on top of him. Officers said they arrived to the scene and found an unidentified man buried under hot asphalt. I the police chief said, it appeared there was a malfunction with a dump truck, and it appeared the victim tried to fix the problem when the asphalt started to pour. The department is conducting a death investigation, but it appears to be an accident, I would hope. So we think we know what happened. I mean, we've all walked on hap.
Speaker 3: If you grew up in Florida, walking on hot asphalt, that's the black tar stuff, right, Yeah, like the baby poo in the first week.
Speaker 2: That you now hot back get think of a you think your job sucks, chances of that happening. What you're doing right now probably slimmed to none.
Speaker 1: Told, just some man heads, probably just going on. I can't text right now.
Speaker 2: I'm dumping some and download the iHeartRadio app and Progressive