Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's Thursday. Yeah, it's almost Friday. Yeah, come up, Grammy, don't see him pressed.
Speaker 1: I think it's kind of a Saturday for the Bay Area today.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, there's a home game. Yeah. By the way, we're the JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm Jazz, I'm cheating. Let's get to the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Ready, here we go, Yo, this is Joseph from the City. You just gotta finish listening to your podcast, Andy Selena. You should try and via coffee. All you need is won and you should be good for the whole day cheating. Don't be a wingy. You should ride a roller coaster. Y'all should pick names to go to. Go see who rides his drives on? Remember brush your teeth. Who gives the fart?
Speaker 1: That's a good point, that's a good point. What was the kind of coffee he was?
Speaker 2: I think Vietnamese coffee? Is that what he said? He said, Vietna Viett.
Speaker 1: Is that a brand?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just thought it was maybe Vietnamese coffee. And I feel like you would have said that right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm whatever it is, I feel like I need it now.
Speaker 1: It's on the same takeaway. But yeah, one cup, like how much? There's no way it has more caffeine than now, Selena, you've to your credit. You've dialed way back, way way back. At your total previous caffeine consumption. There's not one cup of anything that had as much as you had in one day between the energy drinks and the five shot, five espresso shot, the coffee here and then the other two of coffee here.
Speaker 2: Well, how has this.
Speaker 4: Week been going with that? Have you kind of stayed away?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I told you guys, I've cut back.
Speaker 4: Wow, program didn't believe in you.
Speaker 1: You can order puer caffeine powder.
Speaker 2: Oh is that just like cocaine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's not, but it probably has similar fact, you could probably just snort it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Graham, you mentioned today is the last A's game in the Bay Area. It is a very sad day for the Bay We have a talkback.
Speaker 5: On that Good Morning JVS show. It's San Francisco Giants. Gamer Baby here getting ready to go to the very last Oakland A's game at the Coliseum. Got to support the Bay Area team. I'm sad that they're leaving and I'm also kind of sad that I'm taking a vacation day for this, But have a good day. Love you.
Speaker 1: What are you more sad about burning a vacation day to go to a day game, a baseball game, but it's the last? Are you more sad that it's the final A's game? But you are Giants gamer babe, you're a Giants fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I'm more sad am using a vacation day. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Or do you think there's A's fans out there that hear that and they're salty and like, yes, the Giants gamer babe is taking the sea. It's a sellout, She's taking the sea.
Speaker 2: I hope you appreciate that everyone in the baby really is on your side and they want to go support for you know, these last these last few games.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know there's a lot of people that aren't you know, diehard A's fans, but that want to be there to witness the end of the era so to speak, you know, because it's gonna be a big moment in Bay Area sports history.
Speaker 2: Why Why Wow?
Speaker 1: Son of Us? So sad, very sad. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine ounce time for the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Hurricane Heleen closing in on Florida's Big Ben Coast this morning, a Category four hurricane that's going to bring catastrophic wins and storm surge to the northeastern Gulf Coast. The National Hurricane Center said preparations to protect life and property should be rushed. Other things, surging waters will be unsurvivable and could we just high as twenty feet in the place is really scary.
Speaker 1: Today we will officially be taking a moment and say na goodbyes to the Oakland A's. Their final home game ever at the Coliseum is today at twelve thirty seven against the Texas Rangers. As took game one of this series. The Rangers won Game two last night. This game completely sold out and will undoubtedly be a very emotional event for Oakland A's fans.
Speaker 6: Some more vitamin vitamin D action Today.
Speaker 4: The sun will be out with highs in the low eighties and some.
Speaker 7: Parts of the Bay nice capricorns. Your day is going to be a none.
Speaker 1: Nice lovey.
Speaker 7: Love is in the air, and your day is going to be filled with a lot of passion. I respect the sensual and romantic encounter today, yes, Selena.
Speaker 1: Good, So if that doesn't happen for Selena today, do we agree that astrology is like.
Speaker 2: A little bit, Oh, make sure it happens.
Speaker 1: Fulfilling prophecy, Grandma?
Speaker 2: No, you have something about chiefs Rookie Carson Steel Really quick? Do you guys want to guess how many burghers McDonald's sells in a single.
Speaker 1: Day and between across all their locations? I mean millions?
Speaker 4: Thirty five million, five hundred, No.
Speaker 1: It's actually five hundred total, five hundred burgers.
Speaker 2: No, what this report says? Six point four eight million a day.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a lot. Yeah, it's gonna be in the million.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is eighty six thousand, four hundred a second, every single second's lot?
Speaker 1: Guess five hundred? Do you know how many McDonald's locations there are worldwide?
Speaker 8: World?
Speaker 2: Every time I go to McDonald's is not like a long line. And they got like other stuff too, So there's like thousands.
Speaker 1: Do you know how many McDonald's locations there are worldwide? Yeah? That would mean like thousands of them in a day didn't sell one single burger if they there was only five.
Speaker 2: Hundred average, I don't know yes, all right, Graham.
Speaker 1: I wanted to know how you what you ladies would think about this if your family members skipped your wedding all because of work. This is what happened for Chiefs rookie running back Carson Steele. His sister's wedding was last Sunday, and of course, uh, he had a game to be at and because of injuries, he's in like more or less a starting role. He was going to get to play in the game despite being a rookie. They probably thought he was going to be on the sidelines. I guess this wedding had been planned way in advance. His sister had been playing this wedding for almost two years, so the date had been locked for quite some time. So I guess they didn't really know he was going to be playing a game, but he chose to obviously play in the NFL game and not attend his sister's wedding. He said they did have it on some TVs at the reception stuff, and people were cheering and supporting him.
Speaker 2: I thought they had the wedding like on a TV at the game.
Speaker 1: No, he don't give a part about that. Yeah, no, he don't care. Would you guys, be upset if one of your siblings skipped your wedding so they could work.
Speaker 2: I would, unless it's because they're playing in an NFL.
Speaker 1: H Why is an NFL job more important than being a doctor, a lawyer.
Speaker 9: A teacher.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. It just is. But why I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yes, playing a kid's game that throwing a ball around to each other and tackling each other.
Speaker 2: But there you are watching, But I'm every weekend, Yeah, watching kids games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I know, I mean, I guess that's the thing.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a game.
Speaker 4: You can just like, hey, sorry, can't make it.
Speaker 1: If you're having if your wife goes into labor, you can say, hey, I'm not going to the game. Labor players players do that all the time.
Speaker 4: Than a wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'd be mad.
Speaker 1: It seems like a pretty important moment.
Speaker 6: I'd be mad only if it was something other than a football game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so any other So so being a professional football player trumps all other jobs out there.
Speaker 2: I mean it's like you're a doctor. You can you can use a sick day. You can better be at.
Speaker 1: My wedding, reschedule your surgery, don't I'm getting married that day is sorry, you don't need a heart transplant today. I got to go to my sister's wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, someone else can do it.
Speaker 1: But if you're an NFL player, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead, It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah interesting for some reason. Yeah to me.
Speaker 1: Well I would if it was me, I play in the game. But I mean, like one opportunity sees everything I ever wanted.
Speaker 2: You're getting married, your brother making his debut in the NFL, and you're like, nope, skip that be at my wedding. No.
Speaker 1: I don't take stuff like that too seriously.
Speaker 7: Now, if they lose, though, I'm gonna be mad because you just give my wedding.
Speaker 2: You Still, if you sat on the bench, I'm gonna be mad because you skip my wedding for that. But if you're playing, go Yeah.
Speaker 4: If it's a starter player, I mean you.
Speaker 2: Gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: So if you're a starter, now there's no distinction between if you're a bench player in a reserve, no, you should be at the wedding. But if you're a starter, like well.
Speaker 2: Because if you're not even gonna play, you might as well. Big, you're gonna miss wedding.
Speaker 1: Bench player, it's next man up. The guy in front of you gets hurt. Then you get in the game. And guess what people happens when players a lot in the NFL, they get hurt. That's why you have so many guys on the bench. They gotta be ready to go in at any time.
Speaker 2: Don't they have another backup though, like three strings?
Speaker 1: Not necessarily?
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, sit on the bench, miss my wedding. You're still an NFL player.
Speaker 1: Go okay, So if you're an NFL free player.
Speaker 2: Send me a gift because I know you have a nice gift too.
Speaker 1: He's a bench player. They don't make that much.
Speaker 2: That's not true. I mean more than we do.
Speaker 1: So I can make more than we do that. Yeah, everybody. Yeah, when you're talking, what are you talking about? Guy listening working at the DMV right now, is like I make more than that personal right the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 10: Good morning, you gave me Joe Happy Friday, Junior. You guys talking about the NFL. Do you guys remember when you say that Taylor Swift and her boyfriend did the oors. They're supposed to break up on September twenty something. I'm just saying, because you were talking about the NFL. Nothing happened, is you have together, you're making money, have a good day by alright.
Speaker 2: So we did talk about the leagued breakup contract, which was manufactured. I mean we talked about that as well. It was most likely like something that A I had put together a chat GPT and it's I mean, they said it's not true that their love was one hundred percent real. But the date listed on that breakup contract was September twenty eighth.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there's still time. There's still time, so we don't know yet.
Speaker 2: And what if just hear me out, hear me out.
Speaker 9: What if?
Speaker 2: What if it was real? That's why trav is looking all sad at the game. Taylor wasn't at his last game. What if it's leading to said a breakup? It's not Yeah, but I don't think I don't think it's real either.
Speaker 1: But the date's not here yet. Man. The lawyer's probably scrambled when that one leaked, Like we gotta write it again one all right, October, let's move it back.
Speaker 11: Come up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, the Bridgerton ball. Do you guys hear about the Bridgerton Ball.
Speaker 1: Its fancy, it was, it was supposed to be.
Speaker 2: So this was an event that was held in Detroit and it's being compared to the Willy Wonka experience. Do we all remember that thing?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fail, being compared to Fire Festival. We all remember that.
Speaker 1: Failed, but it's coming back.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's true. So the Bridgerton Ball. And there's video from this event. You can check it out jab Morning Show. That's her Instagram, makes you follow us. That video is on our story. This event on their website and invited fans to come quote step into the enchanting world of the Regency era for evening of sophistication, grace, historical charm filled with music, dance, and exquisite costumes. Tickets cost people anywhere from one hundred and fifty dollars to a thousand dollars depending on the package you wanted to buy. And there's different photo opportunities that came with that. So people show up thinking they're in for a night of classical music, dinner, plus a chance to win like cash prizes and like photo ops and stuff like that. They show up. There was no check in, no event organizers, no security. They're like Okay, it's just a building. They go inside. The photo ops were just like things you got off of Amazon that were just like just leaned against the wall. Yeah, there was no dinner. There was no drinks, even though they were promised alcoholic beverages. There was, however, tables from a few local vendors. One of them was like selling kool aid. One of them was selling candy.
Speaker 1: That sounds nice.
Speaker 2: There wasn't enough chairs or tables, so people were sitting on the floor looking sad, eating their kit kats. I think when you see it, everyone is dressed up to the nines. They look like they're straight out of bridge or tain. Like. Yeah, at least a couple hundred people showed up to this.
Speaker 1: Look the dresses.
Speaker 2: Wow, yes, they got did up for this.
Speaker 1: They probably had a great time. They got all dressed up, and they're all dressed up together.
Speaker 2: Before an hour past, people were leaving. They were telling everyone outside, don't even go in, just turn around, just turn around and leave.
Speaker 1: These people are mingling out a little high top table here. They're all dressed up. It looks like they're having a great time.
Speaker 2: They were promised in instrumental performance like the classical music the only performance. There was a pole dancer they had hired. It was just like one person just in the middle of an empty room.
Speaker 9: Like it was bad.
Speaker 1: That's on theme for Bridgerton. Bridgerton's very steamy. So you get a pole.
Speaker 6: Dancer, but at least if she was wearing like a Bridgerton dress, I don't know.
Speaker 2: They said that there was some chicken being served, but it was undercooked. And also they didn't have enough cups for everyone. They were like reusing no dirty cups.
Speaker 1: Look, they had this big backdrop that's like looks like green plants or like an iron covered wall. To take a picture.
Speaker 2: This is very scammy.
Speaker 1: It looks great. I mean you got to make the most of it, dressed up, just have fun.
Speaker 6: If you paid money for that and spent hours getting ready and you showed up and that's what was there, you would be upset to Well.
Speaker 1: They got this giant grab throat. They have this giant thing and you get to take a picture with the queen.
Speaker 2: That part's kind of nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that part looks that part looks Legit is everyone just.
Speaker 2: Thinking they can just throw whatever events and it's going to be success. I mean, we had our own little minithing here a region that Tako was in beer fest.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that just wasn't it.
Speaker 2: And people left there feeling like they were getting scammed.
Speaker 1: Not enough tacos and enough beer.
Speaker 2: Everyone can put on amazing events.
Speaker 1: Yeah, being a you know, successful event planner takes takes you know, it takes some skill, there's some effort there, and also takes some money and some backing money. And if you you have to have some a lot of that money up front because a lot of the ticket sales may happen right towards the end. Well, you got a book all the vendors and stuff ahead of time, not knowing how much how many tickets you're going to sell, because if you saw the majority of your tickets a couple of days before, sorry, you already had put down the money on the venue and all the stuff and the DJs and whatever else beforehand. So you have to So I think it's people maybe they don't have enough financial backing to put on event like this, and then they they okay, well let's put together what you know, what we can, and then all of a sudden people start buying tickets to it and showing up and expect you more.
Speaker 9: And it ain't it.
Speaker 2: Maybe they didn't expect anyone to want to.
Speaker 1: Go and then put in an event hoping it's gonna go viral and everyone's gonna want to go. But a lot of viral. But I'm saying a lot of people don't buy tickets to the last minute. That's when people start buying buying up tickets for stuff. It's like, oh, I should go to that. Oh it's this weekend. Well too late. These people had to put down the money months ago on all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Some people said that they had flown in from out of state to go to before exaggerated. The person said they went with their grandpa and like there's urge I hope like the pole dance grandpa.
Speaker 1: Grandpa does, Grandpa does like could answers spoiler alert even old people like.
Speaker 2: Awkward? Is what I say.
Speaker 12: Sad.
Speaker 6: They probably thought because I know there's another Bridgerton experience that's actually really beautiful and a very nice ball.
Speaker 2: Maybe they thought they were going to get that. I think we had one in like the city. Yeah, so they were duped. They were duped bad.
Speaker 8: Got It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Diddy will testify in his criminal case.
Speaker 1: Take that, Take that, take down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's going to be really interesting. So TMZ they they put together this documentary where they actually interview Didy's lawyer. It's going to be available on t B seriously, yeah, starting today if anyone gives a part. But I do think this is interesting. So they asked the lawyer about the possibility of Diddy taking a stand.
Speaker 9: I don't know that I could keep him off the stand.
Speaker 13: I think he is very eager to tell his story, and I think he will tell every part of his story, including what you see on the video.
Speaker 9: So I expect it's going to be explained by the both of us.
Speaker 2: Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 1: I mean most defense attorneys would say, huge mistake. Yeah, don't don't. Don't take the stand, because then you open yourself up cross you, cross examination, and you're going to redded.
Speaker 2: Would you think it's a good thing for those who want to see just as served. Yeah, I guess it's good for us, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And we're going to get a lot of you know, sallacious that content that comes out of it. So yes, I'm fine with that, and yeah, if he incriminates himself, I'm not going to feel bad about it. See you, buddy, Right, he's done. But I think he you know, you get somebody like that with such a massive ego, they think that they can control the situation and talk their way out of it stuff like that. It's like, doesn't work like that in the courtroom, buddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so far has that really been going your way? With every you know, you've been trying to get out on bail multiple times, not budgeting, not even a little bit. All right, Travis Kelcey explains why he looks so sad at the last Chiefs game, and I'm sorry to say it's not because Taylor Swift wasn't there. That would have been such a cute story if he was just sad because he missed. I know, but that's not what it is.
Speaker 1: I get.
Speaker 14: I can't get he's not here.
Speaker 2: So he was on his podcast obviously that he does with his brother Jason, his podcast, and he said, we're just not playing our best football. Everybody can clean it up. I think everyone saw my drop in the fourth quarter with that crucial third down, he said, I think with how defenses are playing us right now. I'm not really getting a lot of opportunities to make plays down the fields. Not using that as an excuse, but that's why he was down in the dumps.
Speaker 5: Charge.
Speaker 1: Let me tell everyone about my podcast. I mean, he makes a hundred million dollars.
Speaker 2: I know, a hundred million dollars podcasts that nobody gave a fart about before you got with Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Nobody did.
Speaker 9: What is it that good?
Speaker 1: Now? All the clips I see, I can't stand to listen to it, even like the very new you know, the ones that everyone's buzzing about. I can't believe you said this about Oh he's revealed this part about Taylor's and then you watch it. You're just like, I can't watch this viral?
Speaker 9: Are the ones about Taylor?
Speaker 1: Those little clips and then but even those, I'm saying, even those to me are not are They're not good? I don't know. I watched that. I go, oh, no, thanks, can't do it?
Speaker 2: Come out, Graham, What do you have in to rending?
Speaker 1: All right, take a moment, say you goodbyes to Caitlyn Clark, Well, at least your goodbyes to her first WNBA season. Last night Clark and her Indiana Fever teammates were eliminated from the playoffs in game three of their series with the Connecticut Sun. The son are a much more experienced squad, so I don't think the outcome in this series was much of a surprise to anyone, but Clark almost orchestrated it come from behind win last night, but they ended up coming up short. They lost the game eighty seven to eighty one. Kaitlyn Clark scored twenty five points to go along with nine assists. Despite the playoff loss, the Clark the Clark's Clark's season was a huge success. She led the team to the playoffs for the first time in eight years. She broke record after record in the regular season. She finished fourth in the MVP voting for the entire league and will undoubtedly win the Rookie of the Year award, which I believe is announced shortly. So you know, that was big. That was big. That was big. Everyone's they see what you could do. Go to college and see your pheenom in college and see what happens. And she was pretty big. Yeah. She had first crushed a couple of slow games to start, and then she pretty much you know dominated nice season the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Oh, we have an talk back morning guys.
Speaker 6: I am from New York and I want to say is good morning, Cheaty?
Speaker 1: Yeah, anything you'd like to say back to i'man from New York.
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Yeah, something's happening. Did it tingle the feelings inside of you?
Speaker 5: Cheaty?
Speaker 1: Come on? What are you talking about? You sikos?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know what were you talking about? Feelings? I just told you too, obviously.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Should we just get to what the bleep is?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: All right? What the bleep? This is your chance to win and baby showed Chuck mug. All you gotta do is be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word, as always leave your guests is on the talkback, Mike, guess the same one that I've in there used on the iHeart Radio app. All right, here is today's clip. The reason why I am so good at my husband is because growing up my mom was my dad in front of us all the time.
Speaker 1: The double bleeed look at you and wow, gross made you watch that? It's true?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well we had on choice.
Speaker 1: Oh right, it was just around all the time all right, the bleeped out word. Both of those bleeped out words I believe are the same. Okay, they are the same words. So think about what that bleeped out word words is and leave that on the talkback Mike leaves your name, your city, and then your guests. You gotta be the first correct answer of the morning. You know, people get these answers in quick, so you should have already whipped out your iHeartRadio app and be read and just about to hit that button if you haven't already. And remember this is a family show. Despite that's right, the JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: We're playing what the bleep? Where someone is going to be winning this JV show, Chuck Mug Hopefully it's you, but you gotta play to win. Here's how it works. We play a clip it as a bleeped out word. You just gotta be the first person to guess what that bleeped out word is, as always, leave your guest is on the talk back Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. Case you missed it, here is today's clip. The reason why I am so good at my husband is because growing up my mom was my dad in front of us all the time in front of you, and yes, six and you were there just watching. Why you can escape it? Sometimes even if I wasn't like looking at them, you still hear it.
Speaker 1: How long would it last for?
Speaker 2: Not long, but it would happen.
Speaker 1: Oh, probably your dad's from Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh come on, so word is something clean? All right, let's go to your guests.
Speaker 9: What up?
Speaker 5: What up?
Speaker 9: JV's show.
Speaker 1: Shane from Oakley is the bleeped out word yelling?
Speaker 9: All right, it's a.
Speaker 1: Very popular guest this morning.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of yelling. But no, that's not the correct answer.
Speaker 1: Okay, Good morning, Jamie Show.
Speaker 9: This is Rebecca Ethan and Sonya from Conquered. Our guest for the bleeped out word is pranking. Have a great day pranking?
Speaker 1: No? Not also a very popular guest this morning, pranking.
Speaker 2: Do you prank your husband? No, there wasn't much pranking going on with my parents either.
Speaker 6: Hey, j V Show, this is Nicole from Discovery Bay and my son and I think that the bleeped out word is massage or massaging.
Speaker 2: Have a great day.
Speaker 1: Massaging. Your dad got a kiss once and was it like a like a little peck kiss or was it like a passion Are you talking about like a passion? Just like a peck? Oh just a little bit.
Speaker 2: It was a massage. No, that would never happen. We continue, continue to leave your guesses on that talkback Mike.
Speaker 1: We're gonna play more of them coming up the JV Show on Wild ninety nine, we're playing.
Speaker 2: What the Bleep? This is where you can win a JV show chug mug if and only if you are the first person to guest. Today's the bleeped out word, as always leave your guests is on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. It's really easy to do. In case you missed it, here is today's clip. The reason why I am so good at my husband is because growing up my mom was my dad in front of us all the time. True story. Well look, you don't know what that bleeped out word is yet. Okay, let's go to your guesses. Just remember this is a family show. Okay, so all the guests is gotta be clean. That bleeped out word is always something clean, I promise you.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 7: Javy Shows.
Speaker 1: And my guest U for the bleeped out word is tickling. Bye you tickling lot of tickling going on in your household?
Speaker 2: No to my parents to each other, so gross.
Speaker 15: Good morning, JV Show. This is David outon Richmond. Happy Thursday aka Friday Junior. I think the missing words for this morning is bossing. Selena's good at bossing her husband around because her mom was good at bossing her dad around.
Speaker 1: Hashtag facts. It's not it, but it's probably true.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like I boss my man around, but my mom, my mom, definitely she was the boss.
Speaker 15: JV Show.
Speaker 14: Joe currently in Oakland waiting to get in the gates for the game for our last one answer to the what the bleep is arguing I'm so good at that?
Speaker 15: I am actually not good at that. Love my wife, Love you.
Speaker 1: Guys, Joe, shout out to you. How fun at the game today? A lot of people go into that game today out but yeah, good guys arguing a lot of people probably have proficient arguing skills from the watching their parents do it, which kind of sad.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm a great arguer now with my husband because I don't. I don't like when things. I don't like that feeling of arguing with him. I'm more of a whatever, very which is probably worse.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, because then they're like, what's wrong, You're.
Speaker 2: Like nothing, you should know. Why don't you know? Why can't you read my mind? Let's do one more guess.
Speaker 1: Whoops, whoops, whoops, whoops. The Petulio from Panol got on a little late today. The second guess is gonna be nagging. All right, I'm good, good Thursday.
Speaker 2: Nagging very heres today's clip unbelieved. The reason why I am so good at nagging my husband is because growing up my mom was nagging my dad in front of us all the time. You learn from the best, you know.
Speaker 1: There you go nagging a lot of people very close this morning, with arguing, yelling, yugging, bossing, ignoring. They were across the floor. They were right there nagging Julio from Panole look at this. Let's uh hey, let's give him a shout out. Julio and Panola was that. Julio said that he was the first person that had the very he was the very first person with the correct answer this morning. And I'll be honest with you, he was the only damn one. He was the only one that I came across this morning. Now, a couple of people are gonna feel slighted because they guessed nag. But when you hear that sentence back, when you hear Salinna play that clip, nag just wouldn't make sense there. Nagging, of course would make sense. But Amanda from NAPA said nag. So did Tina from I don't know where, because just didn't give me the shoutouts.
Speaker 12: This morning.
Speaker 1: Anyways, shout out to them. You guys were right there, so close. But Julio props to you. Yeah, correct answer this morning. So he's going to finally get that JV show chruck mug. I know has been planning for a minute. He's wanted that chug Mug. He's been my DM's like, can you just give me what good you give me? Guy's like, no, I can't give you what. You gotta win it, and he did so.
Speaker 9: Nice job.
Speaker 2: Everyone else we're gonna play against tomorrow morning seven o five. Julio, check your email so you can get you that chug mug.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone so if I can get my life together over here Baldy for nine. Hi, who's this?
Speaker 5: Oh? This is Mike Landon and Charlotte Hey.
Speaker 2: Mike Landing and Charlotte. What's that noise in the back?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Close your door, Blome.
Speaker 15: They were jumping around seats in the car there.
Speaker 1: Oh, QUI down down, every shuttle down, buckle in.
Speaker 2: All right, you want to play the JV Show.
Speaker 9: You have no game.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you know how this works. But for anyone who is new to the JV Show, we are going to ask four trivia questions. Get three correct, and you win tickets to see Kaigo live at Chase Center. All right, let's see if you can get it done, which I know you can. Here's question number one. Suparu is a car company that originated originated, excuse me, in what country?
Speaker 5: Oh, Japan?
Speaker 1: What still make a log of cars there, but they make some in the United States as well.
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: Question number two, Eureka, Meyer and Buddha's hand are all different varieties of what kind of fruit?
Speaker 2: Can you repeat that?
Speaker 1: Eureka, Meyer and Buddha's hand are all different varieties of what kind of fruit? Lemon?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, okay, lemon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's an easy one.
Speaker 9: The myring.
Speaker 1: It tips you off there, Meyer Lemon.
Speaker 2: Question number three, Cheetahs are the only breed of cats that cannot retract their what feelings? How do you think when here's the only biggest I can't retract their claws?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 9: Did Landon know that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Wow, yeah you did, Mart.
Speaker 1: I mean it was an easy one, but nice job, Landed? All right? Question number four. You don't even need this one. You guys have already won the game. This was just for funzies in the early nineties. What mixed drink did Snoop Dogg make popular?
Speaker 2: Let's have Landon answer this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see if he knows it mixed drink juice? Did Landed know that one?
Speaker 9: Smart?
Speaker 12: Dad?
Speaker 2: He did?
Speaker 6: You just want two tickets to Icaigo Live October? Yeah, this is going to be at Chase Center.
Speaker 2: Okay, awesome, thank you, You are very very welcome. All right, Mike and Landing hang on there for that winning Graham. Do we have some shower?
Speaker 1: Do you guys? Ever sipt on some gin and juice? Never in a million years would I How do you know what it tastes like if you've never seen ypped on gin and juice?
Speaker 2: Because I have tasted gin do not like? So I don't care how much juice you pour into it, not drinking it I.
Speaker 1: Have zipped on gin and juice before then I threw up later, but well I was over served.
Speaker 2: You over drink.
Speaker 1: I well, whatever, tomato tomato? All right? Moms and my dms. Moms and dams agout and says, hey, Grandma's wondering if you could shout out my son Elliot for his tenth birthday. This is a belated birthday. Shout out was yesterday. We listened every morning. It'd be very cool surprise from Happy birthday, Elliot. And that's from mom Ebony, So happy happy birthday to Elliott, who gets the fun. One more husband in my DMS wanted to see if I get a shout out for my wife on Thursday morning. Happy birthday, Sylvia from your husband, the best wife a guy can have. And that is from husband Wayne, So happy happy birthday, Sylvia.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. I hope you all have an amazing day.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine. Hey, JV Show is Josh your favorite organite or Oregonian? Which air but you prefer? Anyways, if you squint really hard, you can see Fridays right there. Happy Thursday.
Speaker 2: I don't see it. I don't see it.
Speaker 1: I'm doing it and I just see my phone in front of me really blurry. Whatever, I'll take your word for it, Josh hottest.
Speaker 8: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the drama that was on Instagram yesterday between Cardi B and Offset, Did you guys catch any of this where.
Speaker 1: Of course I was on my live just like glued it. You know, I'm a huge Cardi fan. I follow her every move.
Speaker 2: As you know, they're divorcing despite them just having a baby. You know a few weeks ago, you guys, the divorce is getting so messy. She went on live and she was basically saying how Offset is mad even though he cheated on her their entire marriage. But now that she's entertaining other people, when I.
Speaker 16: Start talking to me, you want to play those games, We're gonna.
Speaker 2: Play them games too. So do you want to threaten me?
Speaker 16: You want to take my because I'm moving on, Move on, move on?
Speaker 2: Why can't you move on?
Speaker 1: Just move on, move on.
Speaker 2: So the entire time she was on Instagram Live, the audio keeps cutting out because clearly somebody is like calling her phone, so she keeps having to like swipe up to swipe away the call. It was probably offset, we don't know for sure. We do know that he was in the like in the live watching because he was in the chat accusing her of sleeping with somebody while she was pregnant. In the chat, they're just airing everything out to see and then she went on live again later last night.
Speaker 16: He's so lame it's not even funny. So he's trying to face on me because he's trying to hurt my feelings. He's trying to show me the girls that he'd been a guest talking to, and I don't care. All weekend he was born on my phone.
Speaker 9: I blocked you.
Speaker 16: It was calling me all private numbers. I'm too much woman for you, you know what I'm saying. I'm too much of a boss for you, and I've always been too good for you, So you gotta to make yourself feel better. So you're out here trying to hurt my feelings because the next I don't give a whoa.
Speaker 1: I think they get back together.
Speaker 2: There's no way she's done.
Speaker 4: She's done.
Speaker 1: They've done other times other times done done other time.
Speaker 2: But woman is done done.
Speaker 1: That's what you said the last time.
Speaker 2: I did say that, but I was this is it one final word from Cardi.
Speaker 16: B I told you when to leave a star libring.
Speaker 2: We really don't give a and now goodbye, goodbye.
Speaker 1: You start bringing.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's crazy.
Speaker 6: I want her to stop talking about him because then it just like feeds his ego that he's like this.
Speaker 1: I know when someone sees their affecting you, then they're winning, you know, like they're like she likes to say, oh, it doesn't bother me and move on, move on. Yeah, it clearly is bothering somebody.
Speaker 2: Cities, Like, clearly it still hurts you. Ha ha ha. You're so hurt because you're talking about it. By the way, everyone is on Cardi side because they were in his comments, Like that's how lame you are, Like your goal is to hurt her, like goal accomplished. You hurt her a long time ago when you cheated on her this time and that time and this time and draged this marriage on just to hurt her more than I got pregnant. He was cheating while she was pregnant, like all these other things, like good job, that was your goal. You did it.
Speaker 1: It's incredibly embarrassing, immature behavior. I couldn't imagine having a breakup is hard enough, Like, can you imagine having it play out in today's world if you were high profile people and you were that petty where you're in somebody's comments on their Instagram live and everybody can see.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the worst, the worst for them, Great for us?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, great for us?
Speaker 2: Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 1: All right? Well, it all started in nineteen sixty eight when the A's franchise moved from Kansas City to Oakland, and then all officially ends today when the A's take the field at the Coliseum for the very final time time. It's Game three of their series with the Texas Rangers. First pitch, twelve thirty seven is going to be in front of a sellout crowd. Parking lot gates are slated to open in one minute eight o'clock this morning, so the pregame tailgate should be packed. Today is fans pile in to soak up one last day in the sun with their team. I'm hoping that today's game pre and post will be one of celebrating the memories made there and fans coming together to more than kind of the loss of their team. But I also understand there are a lot of fans that are really angry and upset that John Fisher is viciously taking their team away from the city of Oakland. But hopefully things don't turn destructive. We've already seen some videos of fans trying to rip out some chairs from the coliseum. Yeah, from a couple of these other games. Bruce Bochie, the manager of the Rangers, said yesterday that he was told to be prepared for a very rowdy crowd today, and he and his players have already been briefed on what to do if fans start storming the field at the end of the game. He said they will be immediately heading to the clubhouse following the final out. And I think those of us that can't be either today will be glued to the TV to watch at least the end of that game and see what will be. I don't know if iconics the right word. Infamous is also sort of the word here. It's just a moment in Bay Area sports. I think everybody is going to be collectively morning. I hope, I hope, hope the A's get a win today. Let the let the final game at the Coliseum be a win. And like I said, I hope today's atmosphere is I hope people are going to get what they sort of deserve from this final moment and you know, come together with other A's fans, share the memories, UH and have a lot of fun and hopefully that you know, I don't know, I get I go back and forth on this because I would I understand. You know, my I'm a Giants fan. My my brother and my sister are very loyal A's fans. That's the house that I grew up in. We were always on sort of you know, rooting against each other, and you know, such a fun rivalry for the Bay Area. It was a fun rivalry in my own household growing up, and I have fond memories. I was out numbered, so we always went to A's games. I always went to A's games growing up because it was two to one, So I have plenty of memories of going. You know, my very first baseball game was at the Coliseum watching, uh, watching the A's play and you know, I sung the national anthem at an Oakland A's game.
Speaker 2: I thought they told you not to sing out loud.
Speaker 1: Well, I was part of the NAPA I acquired. Yeah, yeah, they I had the lip syn because I was terrible. I couldn't say, but I mean, I you know, I remember taking a little, you know, handful of grass and putting it in a jar, like this is the grass from the field at the coliseum. So undoubtedly, you know, so many of us in the barrier have memories there, whether or not you are a big baseball fan or not. You know a lot of people have gone to see the A's there. So it's a really, really sad day. And again I understand the people that are so angry and upset, and I don't know, I want to tell people not to storm the field at the end of the game, but I also understand people that want to storm the field at the end of the game. Like I can't, but i'm you know, as a radio broadcast writing to be responsible and tell people. I don't condone that, you know, but maybe there's a peaceful way to do it. And everyone hits the field one last time and you know, we're not tearing it apart, but everyone out there having fun. I can't say that though I can't broadcaster, but I will say I understand it, but hopefully today is uh, you know, leans more celebration than anything the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Bro, I completely forgot. We used to do root Beer float Day every year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was another day fun memory. Yeah, we used to head out and scoop root your floats. So the ruper Float Day? Did they not do the TV show? Do we not get invited? I was a good scooper, but I didn't wash my hands a lot. And yeah, you know, you get down there and your knuckles sometimes hit the ice cream, you know, but it was like whatever, you just got to so many people want to root your floats? What are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: I just remembered because our buddy Hammer and Hank, he posted a picture of me and him at Rutbier Float down Instagram. You got to show us a big chic No, it's my old face, it's my old nose.
Speaker 1: Do so many like so much? I'm having all these like colisseum flashback when I remember one time for the Old Doghouse Show. Used to do a lot of hidden mic you know, pranks and stunts and stuff. And one time JV sent me to go talk smack to A's fans Mike at the Coliseum meta game, and let me tell you it was that one was by myself too. It was a little scary.
Speaker 2: Let me get back to my car, please please love that all right? Before we get to cyber truck owners being cyberbully, Hey, cyber bully, can I play a clip from TMZ's new Ditty documentaries available on to be today as if anyone's gonna go watch it. But they did talk to me. He's lawyer, and they brought up the thousand bottles of baby oil.
Speaker 9: How do you explain a thousand bottles of baby oil? I don't know where the number one thousand came. The US attorney said it. I can't imagine it's thousands.
Speaker 13: I mean, you know, and I'm not really sure what the baby oil has to do with anything, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: What you need.
Speaker 9: A thousand one bottle of baby oil goes a long way. I don't know what you you need a thousand four.
Speaker 2: Everyone's like, bro, you're making it worse, lawyer, Yeah, yeah, yike, zip it, bro. Do you remember when we first talked about this, we joked about him buying in bulk from Costco.
Speaker 13: Oh, that's where he has a big house. He buys in bulk. You know, I think they have Costcos in every place where he has a home. I mean, have you sat in a parking lot of a Costco and see what people walk out of there with?
Speaker 2: We were joking, but he actually does.
Speaker 1: He does, get chetes our resident Costco expert. Do they sell baby oil at Costco? I don't feel like.
Speaker 2: I seen him something.
Speaker 1: I don't see it, but maybe I don't shout that sectually.
Speaker 2: I really get I don't need baby oil.
Speaker 6: So Costco is going to be struggling after he doesn't place those orders.
Speaker 1: To decline big time. But he is right, A little bit of baby oil goes a long way, he does.
Speaker 2: I've never once run out of a bottle of baby oil.
Speaker 1: Everyone that's ever bought one has had one. What do you use baby oil for? In terms of babies? I know what he was using for, but like, what are you oiling up on your baby?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Seems like they seems like they would get so slippery it'd be hard to be hard to hold the baby. They'd be like we slipping right out of our hands like a greased pig.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right, we got to have a serious discussion about cyber bullying. You guys. We know this is a very serious problem in this country. We've seeing social networks come under a lot of fire because cyber bullying is so harmful to people's mental health. But I'm actually not talking about that type of cyber bullying. I'm talking about people that own cyber trucks. They say they are being bullied out on the road by the rest of us non cyber truck drivers. There's even forums online with people sharing their cyber truck driving experiences. They say. They say, getting the finger is commonplace. Most people greet them by flipping them off, but in other instances things have turned actually destructive and aggressive. People have talked about you know, you know, motorcyclists or whatever snapping their mirrors off on purpose and like you know act you know, or like trying to deface their cars in some manner with some vandalism, some graffiti. They say it is a very real problem.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 1: They also say a lot of people are you know, kind of in all of their cars. You know, some people think they're cool, wow, cool looking car, but they say it's about twenty percent people happy seeing them drive up in a cyber truck in about eighty percent negative interactions.
Speaker 2: Do you think, though, like you're just hating because you think the car looks stupid?
Speaker 1: Well, they say it's twofold people. There are there's a segment of this population of the population United says that doesn't like electric vehicles. There are people that are very they're sort of anti that. There are people that are anti elon musk, and so that is part of it. And there's other people that, yeah, think the thing looks stupid and they're bullying them because they don't like the way that the truck looks. Do you think we have any cyber truck owners who are listening now that maybe want to share their bullying experiences and we could play the sad music and hear them talk about it.
Speaker 2: Look, if you have experiences, let us know. I don't imagine it happening often in California. For some reason. I feel like here we're just like, oh, that's kind of cool, or we just don't care. Yeah, I thought you know what I mean, like, who here is mad at an electric vehicle? I thought like the.
Speaker 6: General public was just like you would stare take some pictures, but not bully the person.
Speaker 1: We're obviously in California more pro electric vehicle. But you can imagine in some parts of the country where you got yourself a truck, that thing be a dee, right, and they're gonna be a little anti And so I can understand, you know, I see the pushback there here. Yeah here, I don't know. We all judged the first time we saw one in person, right.
Speaker 2: Thing that looks gradually got cooler and cooler.
Speaker 9: I did, But did they?
Speaker 2: I think so one that's like wrapped in like a matte black or something, I think that looks cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I've seen the every different color under the sun now of them, and yeah, that helps in my mind a little bit. But I still I still loved the design. I think they could I come up with something better. I also think, just across the board car makers, what are we doing. Let's make cars that don't all look exactly the same. Every single little suv, little mom soccer suv, they all look exactly the same. Every single Siday. They all look the same. Let's get a little more creative. Let's make some more interesting models. So I kind of applaud that angle, like, I'm glad somebody like, okay, buck the trend here and let's start start making something more interesting looking. This one's not for me, I do. I don't want this to sound judgie. I don't want I don't want to be joining in on the cyber bullying, but I do feel like cyber truck drivers are a little bit of a just so desperately want to be seen as cool. Like do you get that vibe? I get that vie, I get that I want everyone to look at me, please think that I'm cool because I drive this thing. Did you get a little bit of that vibe?
Speaker 17: Did?
Speaker 2: I mean, I know everybody drives a Tesla now, but like in the beginning, did you kind of feel that way about Tesla drivers as well? Probably because I think there's just some people that like the that it's different, the technology in it, but it's that look.
Speaker 1: It's just the look. This thing stands out so much that to me, it's a look at me, please think I'm cool. That's a total that's a total generalization. Obviously, not everyone's like that, but I get I just.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's the same thing as with anybody who buys a flashy car like you're driving a Lambo because you like attention.
Speaker 1: I agree, there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 4: If you have the money, you know, why not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But it's the look at me part. Look at me, Look what I can afford?
Speaker 2: I would if I had.
Speaker 1: Again. I don't want to be cyber bullying here. I don't want to the cyber most you do, have any cyber truck owners listening that went away in I'd be curious to hear your experiences. Have you been cyber bullied?
Speaker 2: Let us know that talkback Mike is always open.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about cyber truck owner is getting cyber bullied? If you will on the roads.
Speaker 11: Hey, this is Jennifer and San Jose. Recently, I was at a Tesla supercharger charging my Tesla and cyber truck came up to charge and several people got out of their Teslas and was blocking him from charging. But then they asked to take a selfie with him, and they were flipping him off and doing peeling faces.
Speaker 5: Weird.
Speaker 2: Are you weary?
Speaker 1: See cyber bully? And it's a real it's a very real thing. One of our listeners, I don't know her name. She's in my DM. She sent me a picture of her cyber truck. Now, look, I was kind of bashing before by hersus dope, it's black on black, and like I told you, it looks clean. This one looks really good. She says, never been bullied. Always compliments people taking pics and videos, so she's never been cyberbullied. But also like hers is way better looking than everyone seen. Whatever they did to this one, it's dope.
Speaker 2: Where's my jewelry? Can we talk ladies?
Speaker 5: Graham?
Speaker 2: Sure you can be a part of this conversation as well. No, in the ladies room, we talk about things that are geared towards you know, women and the ladies. But I think this is stuff that everyone would be, you know, a little interested in hearing, like this dating expert who says these are the three questions you should never ask on a first date. I want to know what you guys think the first one, what's your dating history? According to this expert, you know, first date should just be fun.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: There's no need to bring exes or past relationships into the first date, say in the present, focus on the here and the now. Maybe second date get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like I get it, but I would also I still want to know when their last relationship was, Like did you break up with this guy like yesterday and am I about to deal with the aftermath? Or have you been single for a while? You know, like that is sort of pertinent information, But I do get wanting to keep it lighthearted.
Speaker 2: These are things that I would honestly ask before we even meet up for day. Is that bad too? But I want to know, you know, all these different things about you before I decide whether or not I want to pursue this, especially like how did you guys break up?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like what did you do to her?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: See? Yeah, but that's like that's too much for the first day. I agree. Now I don't want to. I wouldn't want to get into all that because you want the person to start your guys' potential relationship on an honest note. Do you want to hear honestly all the ins and outs of their breakup and stuff? Yes, you do, but then like I don't know, I don't want to. I don't know. Then it's it kind of taints the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I do kind of agree that it needs to be more fun for the first day.
Speaker 6: I think if they do give you a little too much information before you're already like making a conclusion in your head.
Speaker 2: About that is who they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if a guy was If you're on a date and a guy's complaining about his X the entire time, that's gonna be that's gonna be turned off for you.
Speaker 2: It's different if you ask about it versus him just coming out and just inventing to you about his ex.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you ask about it in the floodgates open and then the next thirty minutes to complaining about his psycho. They're all psycho. All x's are psycho, according to it.
Speaker 2: According to a dating expert, these are questions you should not ask on a first date. You shouldn't say this is great, want to go on another date. According to this expert, you don't want to nail down the details of a second date while still on the first You want to let everyone take some time to think if they want to go any further, and then leave that second date open, which would then make one person have to take a little bit of a risk to like invite the other.
Speaker 6: I like that, yes, but I think it can also come up in conversation very naturally. Like let's say you both have an interest in something that you both have never tried before, and you're like, oh, that's something.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, we should have a threesome.
Speaker 17: Okay, you guys both expressed an interest in that you should, So let's just say you did have fun with this person on a date.
Speaker 1: According to this expert, you should not make concrete plans for the next time. But what if it's what if you had fun with a guy in a date and he told you, Hey, I had a really great time with you tonight. I hope we can do this again sometime.
Speaker 2: I think that's fine.
Speaker 1: That's fine, right. You don't have to be like, well let's meet tomorrow at sea here like that's a little weird. But saying that they are interested in I think one on the date with you, I would want.
Speaker 9: To hear that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The final question you should not ask on a first date. Let's say you're hanging out already. You shouldn't say, oh, drinks have been fun, should we go get dinner now? Don't drag on the first day, according to this expert, because the problem with this seven hour first date is that you then have this false sense of really being intimate with this person without knowing if they're going to be consistent or not. So they say, after the first activity, let's just end it there and hopefully it leads to a second date at a later time that one. I don't like you, I feel like me. My man went on a first date and it was like, never ended.
Speaker 12: I'm on.
Speaker 2: If it feels right, if it's there, go for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, But sometimes those those initial drinks might skew your your perception of the situation, so maybe it is good to step back and reflect. But I'm with you, Selena. Like if I was on a first date with my now wife and we went out for drinks and then yeah, I don't want to leave, I wouldn't want to leave her side, So it would I would hope the date. If she said, hey, let's go to dinner, I wouldn't be Okaytually, I think I'm gonna go home. I think I better go home. I got to get my rest. Like, what are you talking about? I'd say yes and a heartbeat.
Speaker 2: I would have moved in with my man on the first day.
Speaker 1: If Kate did move in with me after our first date.
Speaker 2: WHOA, your cards are fat?
Speaker 1: Ye? Hey, you know you know, you know, you know, like the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Thursday, don't forget coming up eight fifty. We have a four pack of tickets to California's Great America to hang out with the JV Show. Yeah, it's me for Saturday one o'clock. If you want to come through. Even if you don't win tickets, here go buy them. Hang out with us. We're gonna have a lot of fun, all right. Before we get back to our meeting. In the ladies room, we were talking about cyber truck owners getting bullied. Hi.
Speaker 12: This is Stacy from the South Bay. And yes, my husband bought a cyber truck against many wishes because I too thought it was very ugly. But once they drove it, I completely fell in love with the technology and the speed. But I did notice I was getting a lot of hateful stairs and that was surprising to me because I also got a lot of love at the same time. But the hateful stairs and the dogging and disapproval was pretty shocking to me.
Speaker 1: Wow, cyberbullying is real.
Speaker 2: Believe this is a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, poor I and made you feel bad for cyber truck owners or you still like.
Speaker 2: You do you have the cyber truck No, I do, because they still don't deserve that.
Speaker 1: You think cyber truck owners have feelings just like the rest of us. They do, they do, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: And of course the biggest story today is you know, the final A's game at the Coliseum.
Speaker 18: Morning is Usia San Francisco. I wanted to touch on what Grandma was saying about the A's. Just saw a video about ground's crew filling up water bottles, containers anything fans were bringing with the dirt from the field, so there's a safe way to get it done. And nice said they were helping out and knowing recognizing, you know that it is significant.
Speaker 2: Have a good day, you guys. Oh my god, this makes me so sicky.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of people that want to take a little memento from the stadium today.
Speaker 12: I know that.
Speaker 1: Like I think it's the Oakland Roots and other teams that are still going to be using the Colisseum going forward. Would ask you not to do that. Oh I forgot a Yeah, they don't want the place torn apart because they're still going to use it.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's like because I saw the video of the you know, the guys that stole the chairs taking the two driver and just like what are the comments is like, bro, but imagine those seats in your man cave. And I was like, oh, that it would be pretty cool, but I guess you shouldn't do that anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when they tore down Candlestick, a lot of people have the seats from Candlestick and their man caves or whatever, which is pretty cool. My one thought about when I saw the two the video the two guys taking those seats away, I was like, how are you going to use those again? The bottoms were all rusted out, No wonder they were able to pull them right up. Everything was all rusted out.
Speaker 2: It's teared right through the bolts. Those things are bolted.
Speaker 1: You know how to weld fix those.
Speaker 4: So when that happened, they just anybody could just go get them.
Speaker 1: Or did they auction them off for Candlesticks. Yeah, I think they were to season. I think they opened it up to like season ticket holders and offered them to be able to get their seats if.
Speaker 2: I wanted to cool All right, back to our meeting in the ladies room, guys, it's cuffing season.
Speaker 4: Why are you.
Speaker 2: Rubbing it in cheaty a single?
Speaker 1: Oh wowet too soon?
Speaker 6: The cuffing season, if you don't know, it's when people try to, you know, lock down a partner for the colder months of the year.
Speaker 1: You got a hybrid, I have to have someone to hybernate with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but here's something interesting.
Speaker 6: According to astrologers, this cuffing season is going to be more about snuggling than sexy time.
Speaker 2: Ooh, I love that.
Speaker 6: But how do you guys feel about jumping into a relationship this time of the year because it feels more stressful instead of more relaxing and snuggly, Like I could see that.
Speaker 2: You think it's more stressful dating this time.
Speaker 7: Yere ye, because you have like Christmas coming up and get up by presence like it's just a lot of and then meeting people's families.
Speaker 1: Maybe, But don't you want somebody to get into your cozy jammis with on a cold min snuggle up under a blanket, watch your favorite show.
Speaker 2: I will say, I will say that's the best, and have.
Speaker 1: A little glass of wine. You got your little fall scented candles.
Speaker 9: The best, the best.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's different for somebody like in cheety situation, who is not only it's gonna sound like I'm really rubbing it in. Get please don't take offense to this, because there's a lot of people that are in your same situation. But she doesn't have her own place, you know what I mean. So it's not like they're gonna be laid out in front of a fireplace and they're matching socks.
Speaker 1: And you know what I mean, and you're just off and all over cheating.
Speaker 9: That was me too.
Speaker 2: And then you talk to a lot of guys and they also don't have their own place, So conting season isn't really it doesn't feel like it's hard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we aret out here, but I think also it's like you do have to make that decision of whether or not you want to bring them to the holidays with your family, because I think a lot of times, if I mean, if you meet someone at the beginning of November or even at the end of October or something, are you really going to take them to Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: My family, Well, I met my man in October, he was there the following month Thanksgiving. I think my family is a little weirded out. He was, I did, but my family didn't.
Speaker 1: They didn't know.
Speaker 2: But that's when you just have to, you know, if he's the one, you just you sit by there. I remember my mom would not let him spend the night because I mean, we drove two hours to be there for the holidays, and she was like, he can't stay here, and I was like, well, then I'm not staying here either. We drove all the way back.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: That's they were like, oh, she's very serious about this guy.
Speaker 1: But to just to your point, I think a lot of people have that. Why cuffing season is nice. You do have that out because it's like, I know, we just started dating and yeah, we've had a lot of great cuddles watching our favorite shows, but like it's too soon to bring into Thanksgiving, so like next year, and of course you break up with them before next year's Thanksgiving, but then you know, so I feel like you have that that out. So cuffing season is great. It's all all cuddles and no strings attached.
Speaker 6: Wait, would you feel a little hurt if you did invite this person that you've been talking to going on dates with two Thanksgiving and they decline, because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would hurt my feelings.
Speaker 1: Oh I think that's relief, Like I don't have to answer all the questions for my family. Where's this going? Are you guys serious? So are you going to move in together?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: It's like I'm not ready for all that. I just want to snuggle.
Speaker 2: But for a lot of people, their goal is to have somebody with them those events, those questions asked.
Speaker 4: About when are you bringing?
Speaker 2: Somebody is still single? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: It's different. It's definitely a different for guys, for the lady and guys because we don't guys, we don't really feel that pressure like why aren't you with someone? I know ladies, maybe you guys feel that a little stronger than us. I'm just giving the mail perspective. We don't care.
Speaker 12: Well.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying we're having fun of Thanksgiving either way, or watching some football. I can get some beers with the family. Simple, Yeah. The hottest thing.
Speaker 8: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about.
Speaker 4: Stories happening today and trending.
Speaker 6: Is sponsored by Stanford Medicine, Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: So fifty cents Didy docuseries is coming to Netflix He first started talking about putting this project together earlier this year. I think right after Diddy's holmes got raided, he was like, I'm about to do a documentary surviving Diddy. I think a lot of people thought he was trolling, which he often does, but this is the real deal. Yesterday, he shared a report from Variety that says the project is currently in production and we'll be released on Netflix when it is done, and I am here for it. Yep, there's gonna be so much. That's gonna be a lot of A's talk this morning for obvious reasons. It's their final home gam at the Colisseum. Grandma know you are going to talk more about the A's really quick, though. Have you guys seen me the A's ass hat?
Speaker 5: Yoh?
Speaker 2: They new era, you know, like the hat company They put out their men's Oakland Athletics new Era team Shadow snap back, which has been taken off shells shelves. Excuse me, for obvious reasons. Once you see a picture of this hat, go to JB Morning Show. Uh, check out our store. You can see a photo of it there. So think of like the A's logoer like the A and the but then it's it's shadowed behind it, so all the s is though it looks like it reads.
Speaker 1: Ass Yes it does. I don't like the hat to begin with, but now that it's an ass hat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't it hilarious? Someone said the official hat of John Fisher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, an asshat that if you heard that, people used to call the people that, which is such an ass hat?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is like very fitting. Now you can legit have an ass hat.
Speaker 2: It's perfect, very clever. Wow, I love it, Graham, we're talking more A's.
Speaker 12: We are.
Speaker 1: If you're getting caught up in all the nostalgia of going to an A's game at the Coliseum, no, stall, tell there's still time to get your tickets for today's last and final game ever there. First pitch is twelve thirty seven, so get your butt over there now. The pregame over there, and the tailgates already started. The game is sold out, but secondary ticket sites still have people selling their seats. I'm on stub Hub as we speak, and to sit up top in the three hundred sections. Looks like tickets are around one hundred. There's a bunch of them for one hundred and around one hundred and forty one hundred and thirty one forty three dollars each, so a pair of tickets, it's gonna set you back a little bit. There are some two hundred section seats for around that same price forty nine. I'm seeing some one hundred and forty nine, so there are still some seats available if you are thinking about it again. It will be a very important moment in Bay Area sports history, so it will be something to be there, and obviously your chance to say farewell to the A's playing at the Colisseum. It says each fan is going to receive a commemorative ticket to today's game, and the first twenty five thousand fans are going to receive a toy replica of the Oakland Colisseum, which you can then just stomp on as soon as you get because they're done with that place.
Speaker 2: They're done, but still they sell it.
Speaker 1: Hold it for the memories, and hopefully you can get you a little handful of the grass. I don't know where my Oakland Colisseum grasses. I had some in a jar from when I was in high school and I sang the national anthem there and I don't know what happened to it probably got throll out, But yeah, it sounds like they were handing out some dirt and some other stuff. You can get some and people are taking the seats.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and if you if you are going to the game, make to the check back in with us tomorrow morning. We want to know you know what your experience.
Speaker 1: I know, I want to hear like how it was. I'll be glued to the TV watching. Do you think anyone's going to take home one of the possums? Uh, probably live there? What about any of the one about any of the seventy or eighty paral cats that live there?
Speaker 9: People can be.
Speaker 1: Taking them home too, why not? Yeah, that's right, The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine