Speaker 1: Happy, Happy new.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say happy birthday. Isn't that what Frosty says when he comes back to life? Happy birth birthday.
Speaker 3: We're back to life, we are, and it is a new year and new episodes of the I'm Still Fun Podcast.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening. Yeah, hopefully you made it through.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you spent your entire break, if you had any of it, just reliving old show moments with me and Jenny. Yeah, so many old shows, so many great ones to go back on.
Speaker 1: I did call Jenny's.
Speaker 3: We actually did have a little catch up the other day because it had been a long time. I mean, we text each other over break, but Jenny was traveling. I was without childcare, which is I think what a lot of parents probably experienced, Like today was olives first, it's Monday, we're recording this, but all of his first day back to school, and I'm like, I didn't even slow the car down.
Speaker 1: I just let her tuck and roll. Yeah see, yeah, I know. Basically it was great to get all that time with her. We're all a little tired. We're all a little tired from the break, so.
Speaker 2: I can imagine. Yeah, I think that if I were to ever have a child. The only reason I would have a second one is so that they can keep each other entertained.
Speaker 3: That's what we coole said joking, he said, yeah, I gotta have a second one. I'm like, I feel like they just fight all the time. He's like, ooh, they get past that at some point.
Speaker 2: I'm like, all right, I mean there's gonna still be bickering and fighting. But yeah, I just watched my niece and nephew entertain each other. My sister's off doing some house project, and then next thing she knows, my nephew's gotten into like fifty things he shouldn't have, and she's like, yeah, whatever, Yeah, just another day. But at least he's alive and they're having fun together.
Speaker 3: That's true. That's the important thing. So how would you rate your break? We both had about a week and a half.
Speaker 2: Ifh off, Yeah, I would rate it based on how I felt in this last few days of being back to a routine, and I would say I would rate it like pretty close ten out of ten, because I feel rejuvenated. I'm like a little bit tired because we did a ton. I really didn't like rest, and so I would rate it pretty high. Like, we saw family, did a lot of Christmas stuff, and then we had headed out on a camera van trip.
Speaker 1: So what about you? How'd you rate yours? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good, I was really happy with didn't travel anywhere, so I was happy to be home.
Speaker 1: I'd say maybe like eight out.
Speaker 3: Of ten, just because it was like a little exhausting, a lot of kind of the same because it was cold, so it wasn't like we were doing new adventures necessarily. I did try skiing, which I had texted Jenny about. Yeah, I just I just don't think it's for me. But I think because the boots hurt my legs really badly.
Speaker 2: Ski boots are the worst. So but I'm like, I don't think they're ever going to feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: But Jake was like, what.
Speaker 3: You're experiencing and how you're reacting is not normal. Okay, He's like, that is not no. He's like, it does take you like a little bit, like a couple of runs to like kind of get into your boots. He's like, but like you shouldn't feel like you want to cry, And I was like, yeah I do, and I hate this and I'm like, so is my only option to get perfectly fitted boots that I spend a fortune on that I may still hate skiing, probably not, so I'm just probably not a skier.
Speaker 1: And I think that's okay.
Speaker 2: I think that's totally fine. Are you saying you're for sure not going to go back out anytime soon because.
Speaker 1: Of that awful experience? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should push it if you don't like it, you don't like it. I think that that's perfectly fine for Jake and Oliv and Dylan to like it and you not right, you know, I know, I just.
Speaker 3: Like feel like I'm missing out on some kind of family activity. I think the only way you'll miss out is if you like never go on the trips that they go on, because I think that those trips can still be really fun even if you don't snowboard or ski, because I mean, I think one year I went on a trip and I wasn't like trying to snowboard every single day, and so I just like stayed back one day and just like hung out and did other things with other people, and it was great because it was still like you're in a ski town.
Speaker 1: There's so much to do. Yeah, it's cute vibes you.
Speaker 2: Basically get to like have your own little Hallmark movie without the family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I do like that.
Speaker 3: I like that I could lay around, like listen to books or podcast or bench TV and just take naps. I do enjoy that, So I would be down for it.
Speaker 2: Yes, And let's be honest, It's not like Olive's going to be hitting the Black Diamond runs anytime soon. You could still realistically see her from the bottom of the mountain and just like belly up with the coffee, buy a little balcony and watch her.
Speaker 1: That's true. Yeah, you could still do that. Okay, thank you, Jenny, even for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have a few different things we got to get into.
Speaker 1: Do you want to talk about now?
Speaker 3: You don't do resolutions, but do you set Have you set some goals for the year.
Speaker 2: I mean I always have goals, so I feel like it's nothing different. The main thing is just to really like get my website fully to the place I really wanted to be because in the last year I launched it about a year ago, I feel like I've worked on content, I haven't figured out how to necessarily monetize it, and like that is a goal for me, you know, So that and then also I don't know. I guess just like learn how to run a website better, because like the behind the scenes stuff, I'm still like, I don't know what's like me. It's funny to learn how to do SEO and all that stuff, but that's kind of honestly it for me.
Speaker 1: What about you?
Speaker 3: I did all the things this year I'm just putting out. So I did like a Pinterest vision board where I pinned images instead of like doing a physical one. I wrote down some goals I have, which Jake and I we kind of did the math, and we do save a very large percentage of our check, but we could be a lot better about a lot of things. So definitely pulling back on over consumption and saving even more money is a big goal for me this year. And I have like little ones. I think it was a friend of mine she does like monthly ones, so that it's like it's easier to accomplish and it seems less overwhelming. So I did set like a I want to move my body every day this month, and that doesn't mean insaying workouts like today on Mondays, I don't. I don't have any time, so I may do like a fifteen minute stretch like video online.
Speaker 1: And then I did choose a word, and people will choose a word for their year.
Speaker 3: I chose build, okay, And I think it's because I like want to keep building certain things, like obviously a big one is my show with Cult, Like I want to keep building that, but there are other things as well. So I just thought that that was like a good word. I saw someone else use it. I was like, oh, I like that word like that. It felt like right as soon as I saw it, and I was like, I'm going to do that. So I don't know what that means, but that's just kind of what I'm going into the ear with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that that's a great word to use, and then also I feel like it fits you very well. I will say I thought of one thing while you were saying all that, though.
Speaker 1: I think I.
Speaker 2: Also have to just pull back a little bit on everything needing to be done right when I think it needs to be done, because I put too much pressure on myself. I think you do that same a lot of times. But this past weekend I was like, crazy, Uh, what's the what I'm looking for? Just like organized productive? And when it came to last night when I should be dead exhausted, my brain didn't turn off.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: And then I was just like such a mess waking up for the show this morning, and everything went fine, but I just didn't feel at my full capacity because I always like on weekends when you should have a little like down to couperation. I don't give myself that a lot of the time. Yeah, so I got to I got to learn how to balance that.
Speaker 3: I think that a lot of people struggle with that because I mean most people work outside of like us, most people have like a nine to five, So you're trying to accomplish all of the things on the weekend, yeah, that you can't during the week, and so your weekends just feel like you're catching up with laundry or whatever it may be. And then you'd go back into the work when you're like, oh god, I didn't any time to actually relax.
Speaker 1: It's hard.
Speaker 2: What was was there something else? Because I have some audio I want to play you, and I just wanted to Okay, well, it's not going to make you feel comfortable. You're going to be like what in the hell. But Andrew and I were listening to this podcast at one point over the holidays, and it's called The Diary of a CEO, and the guest he had on it she was called the Orgasm Queen. So Andrew's like listening to it with his headphones on because I was reading, yeah, and I like anyways, he stops and he's like, well, like, we can listen to this together if you want. I'm like, sure, So I did hear all of it, but at one point this woman, I fully believe that she's all about like women finding the orgasms and experiencing this and this and that. But I want you to listen to this portion of it and tell me, oh God, if you actually would listen to this podcast and believe her or not, because it was so aggressive. And I do apologize because my noisy ass van is in the background. It's playing through our van audio. I'm going to hear the audio, then you should be able to. Okay, okay, let me know how it shows up on this and three hears up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll have to but here we go.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm a big wave rider. You're telling me, you're stroking me, you're pleasuring me. It's feeling good. You get me up in that wave.
Speaker 1: Of riding that wave, and I just ride, ride, ride, ride that.
Speaker 5: Wave, and you tol me back out and a big set just came in, and now you tone me into a bigger wave. It's more intense, it lasts even longer, and I am just calming and calming and coming, and you just keep delivering, and you're delivering.
Speaker 3: It to me.
Speaker 5: That's the lightest of touch because now I'm so good that porgasm that all you barely have.
Speaker 6: To do is struggle that finger on all that delicious, juicy tissue that's now setting massive amounts of signs delivery, and I am coming.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So anyways, at that point, I was like, this, lady's crazy. I'm sorry, nobody's having a fucking orgasm for twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: That's insanity. I don't think I am by any means.
Speaker 3: I think I could probably learn a lot from an orgasm instructor. Yeah, because when people talk about having like multiple I don't experience that. But I do know I've had like orgasms and maybe like the aftershocks, if you will, But I don't feel like I've had like this build up and come back down a little bit and then build up again.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's TMI, but I don't feel like I have had that, And so I think there was something I could learn. But sometimes people like that, I don't.
Speaker 1: It's hard to listen to them. I know, try, it's hard to believe that.
Speaker 2: I was like hearing her voice and I don't like to do this, but I had to like look at what she looked like, because I was like, I have this vision in my head and she's really annoying me with the vision I have in.
Speaker 1: My head, and like she looks like such a.
Speaker 2: Normal person, if you want to put it in like very basic terms. But she goes on to just like talk about how you can have there's different kinds of orgasms, and I think a lot of people understand that, yeah, and like things feel differently in whatever, whereas like the male orgasm pretty much is just like one orgasm. Yeah, And so I think that there was some very interesting things in there. I think there's some very educational things in there if you're not super educated about the female body, like the fact that basically you touch a man and he can get a boner a lot of times, yeah, whereas women to even get aroused it can take twenty minutes, and so I think there's some important information in there, But her saying that she's coming for thirty minutes, I'm like, I'm sorry. If my last more than five seconds, it's great, But the fact that, like you even got me to that five second point is beautiful, Like this is fantastic. I'm so happy we reached this point together. I don't need to be having an orgasm for thirty minutes, which is where I think her definition of orgasm gets a little skewed because maybe she's talking about the build up to the maybe Shi bang or something, because I'm like, I don't know, it didn't.
Speaker 1: Sound like she was that. I know it.
Speaker 3: Also, like is how I think we've talked about the podcast a long time ago, how sometimes you want sex to last for a while, But like when I hear people talk about like they were having sex for like an hour, two hour, even an hour to.
Speaker 1: Be I I don't, I feel like I would be uh tired, exhausted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not my dream. Like that's why I like, sometimes I feel bad for men. And I know everyone's different, so I don't want to speak for every woman, but I do feel bad for men if they think that that they aren't like pleasuring a woman if they aren't going for an hour, or they go into it being like, oh I'm sorry, I'm like gonna finish sooner or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is uh, there is a two soon for.
Speaker 3: Sure, like and sometimes that's going to happen, Okay, sometimes it just is. But there is also like it doesn't have like for most people. I don't think needs to go that long.
Speaker 1: No, not at all.
Speaker 2: But anyways, if that sparked a curiosity with you and you want to listen to it, sure, Like I said, there is some good information in the episode, but I think some of it is very exaggerated and I don't necessarily believe, so take certain things with the grain of salt here. But it's called the Diary of a CEO's The podcast the titles called The Orgasm Queen and it was posted December fifth of twenty twenty four, So if you want to search for it yourself and listen, there is certain things in there that I was like, this is really good information. I think some men should listen to, and maybe some gay women, but probably not because I think gay women like they understand it, ye heah, they understand the female body being a woman themselves, so it's not as difficult for them. But anyways, so I was like, I just sat there. When she got to twenty minutes, I was like, no way, yeah, twenty minutes, calm it.
Speaker 1: Even at ten, I was kind of.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, by the way, going and out, just like al we moved past, like New Year. Did you have like a top favorite song or TV show or anything of twenty twenty four? Putting you on the spot here?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I because it's so recent, but it was one that I remember binging so quickly. Is the Kristen Bell Adam Brodie show Nobody Wants This.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was like my favorite this year too. That's probably like my top one. I can't.
Speaker 2: I had started watching Tell Me Lies, and I thought the first season was so good, and the second season I started getting like the ick and really uncomfortable in some of the episodes. Okay, and sort of did in the first season two, but still was like intrigued. So I only got a few episodes into that. But the first season really like captured me.
Speaker 1: I liked season two of it too, but yeah, season one was even better. I liked. I loved Hacks. Season three I even't watched that one yet.
Speaker 2: I gotta watch that because I watched the first two or I think I've watched the first few seasons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then the new Shrinking is Shrinking is just good in general.
Speaker 1: I still haven't watched that either. We just brought that up.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was on the show today or after the show or something, but I want to watch that one.
Speaker 1: It's really good. Yeah, yeah, I haven't been.
Speaker 2: I have been so consumed with a lot of random things, and when I do have downtime, I just want that quick dopamine hit.
Speaker 1: So I go to TikTok. I got me too. I am scroll, I have like and we also.
Speaker 2: Ever since we moved to our TV from our sun room up into our bedroom because we just started binging so many Survivor shows, I don't watch TV barely at all because our basement's freezing, and I only watched TV in the bedroom if Hansra and I are watching an episode of Survivor before bed. So I just like that really took TV out of my like sit down.
Speaker 1: It's right there.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna turn it on, like I have to make more of an effort so I don't I just haven't been watching much in the last handful of months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we I mean the only time I get to watch it is.
Speaker 3: Between like eight and nine pm because kid friendly programming that's the time. But I think I was thinking of my favorite song, and I do think I like Sabrina Carpenter's album the best this year.
Speaker 1: But I do think good Luck Babe.
Speaker 3: Or Birds of a Feather were my favorite actual songs of the year. Good Luck Babe was just the bridge is so good, and then Birds of a Feather is one of those songs I feel like could be on a playlist I listened to for the rest of time. It's an easy listening song, like it just is easy, and I love songs like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know about favorite song. I don't know that there's one that I would pick that I listened to constantly. I so Dave will probably never admit this because he claims that he discovered Shaboozy, but I before the song was even released, I had gotten on Shaboozy TikTok and basically like started seeing clips of that song and I was like, oh my god, this is gonna be such a good song. I really hope it actually gets picked up by radio because you never know what TikTok sometimes and then lo and behold it became like song of the Summer or something or whatever it was, and so I really loved it. Of course love KATIEWB, but kind in of ruined songs sometimes because we hear it so often, and that was definitely one of them. So I would put that one up there as like one of my favorites just because it was, like, I like country, so it was a little country like poper yeah vibe. But yeah, I loved pretty much all of Sabrina Carpenter's songs too.
Speaker 1: Me too.
Speaker 3: I loved There's only like one song on that album I skip pretty much, and the rest of them I listen to very easily.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know we have a lot of amas we said we'd get to. I just have one question that I want to pitch to you quick, just because we you know, you can see everything we did on social media over like the holiday break, so if you're curious what we were up to. But there was one point when Andrew and I were on our little Campravan trip where he almost murdered us. And I want you to try to guess what happened that he almost killed us. Okay, I know I'm putting you on the spot. So there's no build up at all, No, no build up. He just I mean it involves the van. That's what I'll give you.
Speaker 3: Okay, But I mean I would assume he didn't let you know you were almost out of gas and so you almost died without a gas station possibly be anywhere near. Because I feel like this is something you've brought up about him before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did that in the Tea tons.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that we were almost out of gas and there was literally we went to Stargas in the middle of the tea towns at like midnight and there was no gas station in sight. So that has happened. That is incorrect. No, we were driving along this road and there was a river to the side of us, and there was kind of like a steep drop off, like pretty close to the edge of the road and then where the river was below. Yeah, and that motherfucker was so hungry after this hike that he was eating something and then he got done with that, and then he started looking down at the snack basket, not paying attention to the road. And then next thing, I know, we're like veering off towards the edge of the clip and I started like screaming at him, and he does this thing when he's not paying attention, and he'll just immediately blame something else.
Speaker 1: Yep, Like yeah, what do you mean? We're fine? Yep, you know.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, you almost just took us off the side of the road because you wanted a snack.
Speaker 3: Just ask me to hand it to you. I know, I'm like, I do you want, I'll help you find something. I would die such a good passenger, princess. I'm constantly if I'm having a snack, always ask him if he needs anything. If he needs some I always say, tell me if you need anything. I'm always going back in the cooler, going in our little snack cabinet to find something for him. And this one time he just man, he got so hungry because we did do a very intense hike and we hadn't had like a solid meal that day yet. Yeah, so I know he was just feisty for some food. But yeah, he almost killed us because he was looking.
Speaker 1: For a snack. Nope, and took our van down with us.
Speaker 2: Like I think we could have survived, but I think our van would have not and I would have been so sad if that's how b which is the name of our camera band, died because somebody was hungry. Doesn't that felt like the right way that it would go, though, I guess Andrew got hungry and I was looking for a snack.
Speaker 1: That does seem like the way she would go. I know it does.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, we promised we'd get to the leftover questions, which honestly, we'll probably still do more next week because we have so many.
Speaker 3: We're gonna come back with some AMA questions in a second, But first, I know a lot of people are going into the new year looking for I don't know, maybe to make changes, yeah, in their every day, and I feel like a lot of that comes with nutrition, yes, And you feel better when your stomach feels better, you know what I'm saying. Jenny actually just told a story about she was eating healthy all day. She ended the night eating something that wasn't healthy, and it racked her for the entire night.
Speaker 2: The entire night, I had the craziest dreams. However, had I ate something healthier like the cacaw bliss, which is something we've talked about plenty of times by now you've heard us talk about this. Basically, it's just like this chocolatey powder you can put in in any kind of recipe. You can top it on top of your coffee in the morning if you'd like. It's very delicious, a little flavor boost for your coffee, or maybe on top of a banana.
Speaker 3: Well, Jenny and I are both sweets people. I know some people are savory people, but we both like when we're looking for a midnight snack, it's going to be a sweet based one, yep, and I feel like this one is one. And I don't think you should ever feel guilty about anything you eat, for the record, but if you are trying to like stay on a certain path, this could help you maintain those goals. And I did like that if f it's temporary inflammation related to exercise, and a lot of people are adding exercise to their new Yar's resolution, so this could help with that. It is keto and vegan friendly, and it has so many powerful superfoods.
Speaker 2: And I think also something important, especially for me, is that it improves your digestion. Oh yeah, and you know when you're having your regular bowel movements, your life just becomes better, that's true.
Speaker 1: So it's basically just a healthy chocolate And of course.
Speaker 3: You have a discount code for you can get fifteen percent off when you use discount code fun Fun.
Speaker 2: And then the website you go to is shop dot Earthechofoods dot com slash fun. But we're gonna have all of this in our description, so you can check that out and then you can just click on the link from there.
Speaker 1: Absolutely now back to our ama, but we'll start off with this one.
Speaker 2: It says favorite memory from your morning or afternoon shows this past year.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's hard. I have a couple I think that stand out.
Speaker 3: When we did like our t shirt tour that was pretty fun because we had to meet a ton of people. But also when we did our first round of Love is Blind it was and that's not to knock on the second round, Like I don'tant ever those people think that they got knocked on, but there was. I think it was new and like we were so afraid it was gonna be a disaster, and the people we picked ended up being just like so fun and good. It was like, one of honestly my favorite radio bits. We've just I've just ever done period. It just worked out so and it really is. When you do a bit like that, so much of the pressure does go on to the people joining your show, and you're like, oh god, this is either I mean, we'll have these conversations when you have a guest on or a bit you've never done before before the mics go on a million times in my crew had this, Well, this is either gonna be great or it's gonna be a blanken shit show. You know, so you just hope and sometimes it's a shit show. But it ended up being so great and yeah, maybe I don't know, just made me so. I remember like leaving that day and feeling so good and.
Speaker 1: So excited about that. So that's all.
Speaker 2: I love that it all worked out because I had talked to me ahead of time and she was nervous and she was stressed.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it turned out super good. I would say that my favorite is as a stay Fair. It wasn't even live or anything, but we helped make a proposal happen at our stay Fair broadcast, and I just thought it was so sweet and I'm just happy we pulled it off. No, the surprise was not ruined the girl was very much surprised and we got it all on video, and so it was a really sweet moment.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Another one is your recap. What is something you loathed, something you loved, and something you learned. Okay, something I can start. Something I loathed honestly all the change that happened in my life. Honestly, it goes back to like twenty twenty three, even when Fallon switched to afternoons and stuff.
Speaker 1: But there was just so much change.
Speaker 2: With my career, in my career such a huge part of my life that it was a challenge for me. And in the end everything turned out to be okay whatever. But I would say like the constant change in my career really really affected every other aspect of my life. So I would say that I did not love lo with that. Something I loved is definitely getting our camper van for an insane deal and going out and doing it and realizing I really do love the camper van lifestyle. And something I learned is that medication is okay to take for mental health. And I am a full supporter of if you need it or if you're considering it, I will fully support you with that, and I just I learned so much about like just mental health and anxiety. You think you know everything and then things happen in your life and you learn a lot more. So I would say that was the main thing I learned last year.
Speaker 1: Loathed would probably be.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm technically in perimenopause, but I think I am so Like not getting my period for like two months and then basically forcing it with medication has created I notice in myself much more irritability and it comes on and much quicker. And I was always like someone who was like, I feel like I'm not like a super chill, go with the flow person necessarily in certain environments I am, but like so I felt like it made me more agitated, which I did not like because, especially with a five year old, I don't want to be like that. I don't she's gonna ask a ton of questions, she's gonna do these things, and I don't want to be like the parent that's like I don't want to be snapping at her and stuff. And I could just feel it inside myself, like me getting annoyed, and I've hated that feeling, so that I loathe and I really hope as time goes on and I go through these different things, I really hope that like I can figure out some kind of balance, whether it's through like nutrition or if I have to get some kind of hormone replacement at some point. Something loved. I loved starting the show with cult and really working on our show, figuring out what the sound is, figure out what bits work, what we do well together, and going back to my word, I guess building something I'm really proud of and then learned. I would say pilates was something new I learned last year and it made me emotivated me to actually want to move my body by finding something that I liked, And it was really hard at first. I remember the for one or two times in I like wanted to cry and leave the class early because I couldn't do the things, and I was getting so frustrated because I'm competitive, and so I would look at other people who've probably been doing it a lot longer than me, or maybe they're more fit than me. And so I'm happy that I've learned that and continue to learn that, and I hope that that continues on with like me, even if I get bored pilates at some point, continuing to realize I'm good. I can find something that I like in a way that moves my body that doesn't make me dread going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so okay, I love that. Okay.
Speaker 2: Another one said I'm still waiting for your top Vietnamese iced coffee spots. I think that was specific, probably more towards an because I do love Vietnamese coffee, so I would say my top are caffeine. It's c A phi n that's in like the aDNA South Minneapolis area. Disco Death Records is in Uptown. And then I also love this pop up. It's called Sunday's Cafe, but their instagram is like Sunday's Underscore Cafe.
Speaker 1: C aph e.
Speaker 2: And they only do it like once or twice a month a lot of times, but I usually always try to go if I'm free on the days that they are doing it.
Speaker 1: They usually do like a Saturday or Sunday to one of their pop ups. I need to you should It's very good. Yeah, I love it. Let's see another one.
Speaker 2: Do you think the early twenty tens were better than the twenty twenties?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 1: I mean, I would say obviously due to COVID. Yes, twenties are like twenty twenty is just so hard. Yeah, I would agree. I would agree.
Speaker 2: I don't remember what happened in twenty ten, but I mean I think of what I was doing in my lifetime. I was in college, like in my prime party girl like learning how to be an adult phase.
Speaker 3: I guess, in like career and knowing who I am. Yeah, two twenty twenties are more better. I think I was so unsure of everything.
Speaker 2: I would also I don't know, like not even saying where I was in life, just like what was happening in the world. I do obviously love having a cell phone that helps me with my everyday life, but I feel like things were just a little bit more simpler, and like the great things in life were like greater almost. But also that probably just comes as you get older, too, so it's like it's hard to say, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Next one is what's your trip? What's your trick to sleep on a long flight? Fell and you take this one because I don't do those. I mean i'll sleep on flights.
Speaker 3: I mean I think I'm the worst person to ask, yeah, because I can sleep pretty easily, although on my recent trip to Italy, I did not, and I was very surprised by myself. I hear a lot of people take thilet ALPM or they'll excuse me, bring melatonin. I know a lot of people bring other stuff like Xanax or whatever their little they call it their.
Speaker 1: Prescription cocktail.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is for certain people, but I've heard people say like the tail and all PM is helpful.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, I don't really have anything to help you with that besides a sleeping mask, but a lot of times long flights provide those earbuds and or noise canceling headphones. That's probably like the best. Okay, the next question some of these were like kind of Christmas related, so I apologize.
Speaker 1: I'm going to like skip.
Speaker 2: Over some of them. It said, would anyone of you start an only fans?
Speaker 3: I've seriously jokingly said to Jake, I was like, kind of do one like just my boobs, like my neck down.
Speaker 1: He's like, no, just my boobs. Really, Andrew's all support of when I say I'm going to do an only fan.
Speaker 3: I've mentioned my feet too, and he's like no, He's like, no, one's sick. Enough for those and no for the boobs, and I'm like, I get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it probably has a different perspective obviously, because you do have a daughter that could be it, so that might come into play.
Speaker 3: Whereas I also knows he would probably be stuck having to help me film some stuff just for my social media.
Speaker 1: And we'd be like, but this is mama's money.
Speaker 3: I would be like, you don't make any you get ten percent Max.
Speaker 1: He's like, this is unfair.
Speaker 2: Another question, would oh, I guess I could answer that myself. I have jokingly said I would. In reality, I won't probably ever. So anyways, would Andrew or Jake ever joined the podcast?
Speaker 3: We actually talked about this, maybe we'll do that because last year at this time we were like, oh, let's do where are they nows? And we had like Steve on, and we had Tina on and I would totally have Jake on.
Speaker 1: Would you have Andrew on?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I brought this up to him because you know that he kind of freezes in front of a mic. He's just like not fully naturally himself. And I want to say he asked if he could do it with Jake also, yeah on and I was like I mean, maybe we can do it both, but I think we probably would consider doing like one episode with you one with with him.
Speaker 3: Think they need to be split up only for confusion's sake, like people not knowing who's talking.
Speaker 1: That's true to me.
Speaker 3: It would be obvious because Andrew is a much louder person. Yes, and I don't mean that in a mean way that he's just I'm much louder, very long. Jake is a very soft spoken person, so I think he would be able to tell a difference, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: And it also like Jake is so big on listening that I would be afraid he would just like want to talk very much, but he did it with Andrew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess that's true. I think if Andrew got comfortable enough, he would also he would maybe dominate a a little bit. But I don't know that he would ever get comfortable enough to like he'd want to have like conversations with Drake because he'd feel most comfortable probably like talking with Jacob.
Speaker 3: I feel like he would be more comfortable on our podcast than he is on the Morning show because it's not timed and rushed as much. Right, So maybe he would be more calm. But yeah, we'll probably we'll try to do that.
Speaker 1: We should sometime this here. Okay.
Speaker 2: Another one said what accomplishment are you most proud of? That comes from our lovely listener, Bree, she's the best.
Speaker 1: She sent us crumble cookies. Did you see the Christmas card she sent us? I have not.
Speaker 2: I said it on your Uh, I just push everything away because I assume it's like garbage.
Speaker 3: Honest, now, Brie, I did throw it away because I assumed that Jenny, I like, I opened it because it was to me and you, and then it was her family Christmas card, and I said it on your like, hey, I didn't see it so that you would see it. And then so I saw it Thursday when I got back, sat it on your thing, and then Friday afternoon I was leaving to clear up space, I did throw it away.
Speaker 1: Oh well, sorry, thanks for sending us. Sorry God, I should have asked.
Speaker 2: Okay Ba's question, what accomplishment are you most proud of? She doesn't give a time frame. That's just like in general.
Speaker 1: Ah, I don't know. I know that's a really hard question.
Speaker 2: I feel like I don't know if it's an accomplishment, but probably just like becoming more comfortable with who I am as a person and feeling like that's good enough because I think, like, oh, it's.
Speaker 1: So much better than the one that was going through my head. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it took me a really long time in radio to understand that I just need to be my own person and I need to be who I am.
Speaker 1: I was always trying to be as funny as.
Speaker 2: Fallin or as stupid as Steve. Okay, that's not how I meant U put that, but like that's what came out. I mean, like as silly as Steve or something like. I never could like find who I was because I thought that that wasn't good enough. And then I realized that like I for the most part like who I am as a person, so hopefully people will like who I am.
Speaker 1: Too, so just be I do.
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 1: I support it? I would.
Speaker 3: My initial thought was like to go with like, I feel proud of myself for being successful, and you know, I think it's they say it's difficult to what is the phrasing? Basically, I don't live in the same This sounds weird, but like I made it out of like a poverty level lifestyle that I feel like is what I grew up on, and they say that it's really difficult for like generations to break free of that, right, it's like difficult for you not to stay in the same level as your family. It's I don't know what that's called, but I'm proud of myself for doing that, and like forcing myself out of comfort zones, leaving what I know from home, going away to college, going away to like across the country for job opportunities because I was like, I wanted more for myself. But and then in time I in a similar way but maybe different. I think I've always been confident in my like personality or like. It's interesting because I've always thought I've been very insecure, and more and more over the past few years, people have told me that they think I'm a very confident person. And it's it's like how they go to They always say everyone has a different perception of you, and that is bizarre to me that people thought I was confident.
Speaker 1: But I do think I have stopped being so like.
Speaker 3: I don't think I like I'm blah blah blah, and like realizing no, I am good at my job, and.
Speaker 1: That isn't me. I'm the best at that.
Speaker 3: I don't make any mistakes, but I am confident in my skill set, and I think that probably just came with age and experience. Probably there will be days where I'm like, what am I doing?
Speaker 1: And who am I? And what the hell? I don't know what you know?
Speaker 3: But I think for the most part, I feel confident in what I'm doing. Yeah, so I don't know, maybe, like, but I hate that so much of mine is a base around career, you know what I mean. But I guess in general like that goes into overall confidence in life.
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I also like fear that about myself sometimes too, because I think I'm also very career oriented a lot of times. But it's just our personalities. It's not that like we don't care about other things in life. It's just like something that's what makes us very happy. Just like some people want to have four kids, but that makes them very happy. So I feel like it's not something to be ashamed of. It's like what makes you tick almost yeah, upon.
Speaker 1: Other things like me in my swimsuit, what are you talking about right now?
Speaker 3: I feel like I just I would have a visual of you in your swimsuit in this moment.
Speaker 1: I have to pee.
Speaker 2: I feel like I also just embodied like the Grinch there instead of like somebody sexy.
Speaker 3: I was like, well that's that. I'm not going people physically couldn't see.
Speaker 1: But she had the creepy long finger tap.
Speaker 3: Going on her face when she said it, which was very crutch.
Speaker 1: Like, so it was kind of like that, Yep, all right, well that is our time.
Speaker 3: We actually went a little over and that was your New Year's gift because I was there.
Speaker 2: You go, Thank you so much for coming back in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: We'll see you next week or chat with you. I guess did you want me to say something else?
Speaker 1: Are you not doing an ending anymore?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't remember what it was anyway, so I forget that was. We're leaving that in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Honestly we should. Okay, bye,