Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Yeah. Well, hope you're having a very meaningful good Friday. And boy, what a not good friday it is, right, just so snowy and slushy kind of across Colorado. But the sun's going to come out. Sun's going to come out over the weekend. And that's why I like days like this so much, right, because if it was just sunny and green every day, yeah, we wouldn't appreciate it as much. But boy, yeah what a day. And some tough sledding, but it's not really sticking to the highway, right, it's more slush and stuff like that. And I had the pleasure of starting my day to day six thirty meeting share frames up at the Denny's and Thornton and just a wonderful breakfast. I mean, he's he's just such a cool guy and wanted to pick a brain on a wide range of topics and a great way to start the day. I'd like to say i'd be traffic, but what time do you think rush hour starts now? Because I'm an early morning guy, right, I'm up super early anyway, but normally not doing a whole lot of highway travel early. But yeah, this morning driving up to Thornton, it I thought it was three in the afternoon, So I guess it's kind of perpetual rush So do be careful out there. Three h three someone three A two five five of the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. I thoroughly entertained myself getting ready for this show to start because Ryan Shuley, who does great show in the Denver market before this one, looks like you and your Texters were pretty obsessed with the latest Blue Origin flight.
Speaker 2: Well, it was one of our nominees for my Friday Fool of the Week installment, and they couldn't quite overtake your favorite Senator in mine, Michael Bennett, who won it.
Speaker 1: Oh Man, this Bennett stuff. I'm it's just so good and it's just so funny. But the gift that keeps on given, and we should have a little pool. Can we get some sponsor to donate a big screen or something some kind of prize for the person who picks to the minute when Phil Wiser is going to be run out of the race, trampled out of the race, driven out of the race by Michael Bennett, because it's going to be sooner than later?
Speaker 3: Do you think, Dan, And this is just a hypothetical.
Speaker 2: If Wiser had done the wise thing and used this opportunity that's been presented to him by Kyle Clark the Denver Post. Clearly a conflict of interest in Bennett holding onto his Senate seat and also running for governor, so kind of straddling two lanes there for Wiser to come out on offense and attack him for that. Could he have gotten some traction in the race?
Speaker 1: Oh? Sure, but he's not in the race. I mean, that's been my point right from the moment Michael Bennett got in. Is this thing's wired. But that's just my belief. That's just my personal belief. But Ryan has always used zero right in on exhibit A. Just wait a second, if you were still in this race, you would be pounding him relentlessly, you know. But no, he wants that Senate seat, right, that's a reasonable assumption. Phil Wiser wants a Senate seat, and he figures he's got some leverage because he's already in the race, and from the Democrat perspective, he's a credible candidate. He's certainly much more accomplished person than Michael Bennett is. So he's figuring he got this leverage if he gets out of the way, he wants the inside track to the Senate seat. That's my theory. But none of them want to get blogoyevitched, right, none of them because Blogoievitch spent his time in a cell right down the road on Hampton, just off Hampton and Kipling. And I don't think Wiser and Bennett want to share a cell because Blogoyevitch had a roommate in his cell. I don't think maybe somebody could do a meme on this, you know, kind of Bennett and Wiser sharing the cell with the kind of the Blagoyevitch hairstyles. Yeah, because you're not allowed to koifit as much in prison, I don't think. But don't you think that's the play. Wiser is essentially already out in my view, because he has not taken advantage of this opening to pound Bennetts. So that's not exactly somebody wants to win. And if he does want to win, what Wiser has proven over the last few days is he's not qualified to be governor because if you can't see this opening and take it and start throwing some punches, you're not tough enough to lead this day.
Speaker 2: So true, and the point you make about leverage, if it's about that and only that, Dan, then yeah, Phil Wiser has it right now because no Goose has already stepped aside and agreed not to run and endorse Bennett, so he doesn't really have leverage in.
Speaker 3: The situation Wiser does.
Speaker 2: Wiser's like, well, I'm in it, and if you want me to not be in it, there's something you could.
Speaker 1: Do, right, But then you run into this little problem of Blagoyevitch. Right, So it can't be that direct, right, you can't be selling the Senate s be that directed. And you couldn't trust Michael Bennett on this. Jo Wiser could not trust Bennett on this because from.
Speaker 2: The ethical standpoint, Dan and Clark made this point appointedly with Bennett in an interview setting, and Bennett, I don't think he's handled this very well at all. That goes without saying he kind of pushed back on the Denver Post reporting on Colorado's Morning News. But the only respectable play here is if you're running for governor, then you're running for governor. Then you set aside the Senate seat and Jared Paulus, your buddy, your pal, your political colleague, and Ally will appoint your replacement.
Speaker 3: Why is that not good.
Speaker 1: Enough for us? The reason it's not good enough is He's not good enough. Right, Michael Bennett needs this hammer. He needs this hammer to get the Democrat nomination. How do you think he got those people standing behind him at City Park? Everybody's hoping for the Senate seat. How's he going to get wiser out of the race the threat of Bennett's wit and wisdom and charm. No, it's got to be hey, look what I've got. I got something that's priceless. You could have a billion dollars and you can't buy this. Look what I got. And it's not just Hey, Phil, look what I got here? Follow me around to chase it's it's Phil, you don't have a prayer, because I got this and I'm gonna use it to get all those people to line up behind me at City Park and other places. So that's why he's doing it as wrong as it is. And think about this, think about what it proves about Michael Bennett. What a totally dishonest hypocrite is all this talk about DEI and Holier than though and equity, equity, equity, Look at you could have. You could have a woman appointed to the United States Senate tomorrow to morrow, you could have a person of color appointed to the United States Senate tomorrow. And who's standing in their way. Michael friggin' Bennett is standing in their way. He's a total phony, a total hypocrite. And all these Democrats who don't call him out right now for that. You know, you got all these old white men take it. They're either old chronologically or they act old. But you got all these old white men taking up all the big seats for the party that pretends to care about people of color, pretends to care about women, pretends to care about gender equity. And Michael Bennett is single handedly preventing a woman or a person of color from being in the United States Senate next week. That's who he is. And every one of those Democrats who don't call him out for it, that's who they are. Hopefully the people of Colorado will see it. So Wiser's already out right, all we're missing is the announcement. So can we get a big screen TV and give it to somebody if they get like to the minute, because the day is going to be too too easy, right, It's going to be someday, very soon. And what do you think I'll say? What do you think I'll say when he gets out? Oh? Do you see this statement from the White House? This is beautiful kind of what we predicted yesterday. Abrago Garcia is never coming back to the US. So I think this goes to what we were saying at the end of the show yesterday, right, which is, hey, he may not stay in our Salvador, but they're just going to take him directly to the worst other place they can think of. Yeah, yeah, so, but I hope they don't do that anytime soon, because in the meantime, what a gift from the Democrats, right, who've made this MS thirteen guy their their new hero. I mean, what a beautiful thing. So we got a lot to talk about. Neither of those topics we started with were actually on our agenda today, but that's the beauty of the show, right, you roll with what's happening in the newsree someone three eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. One thing I want to weave through our Good Friday show today is those proof of God moments. They've occurred in our country, they've occurred in your life. There are so many cool stories and they can't be scientifically explained or otherwise explained other than God. So let's weave those through the show. Call or write any time on those three or three someone three eight two five five texts d A N five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show. Podcast was mocking the space.
Speaker 2: Mission so called of Gail King and Katy Perry, and there was.
Speaker 1: What's her name the Lolorina Sanchez Bezos a squeeze well fiance. Well, you know, do you read how much they plan to spend on that way? How much? How much is too much to spend spend on a wedding? I'd like to hear from people on that. Three three someone three eight two five five takes d A N five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna spend maybe two grand total, not even probably less.
Speaker 1: That is really impressive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're really going on a budget here.
Speaker 1: That is no. I I think that is so cool, so cool. I think we did too, because I think we cut the guest list of four ninety nine from five hundred.
Speaker 2: Did you seriously save a lot of money by getting under that particular number?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I was joking all I thought, and I think it actually was five hundred. It was a cut line, but I think it was five hundred. But it was a.
Speaker 3: Good party by scale, it was a good party. Just my take current.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're going to do a wedding and do it right and do it big, I mean you're spending what ten twenty grand?
Speaker 3: Probably twenty grand.
Speaker 1: It's at least it's expensive. I'm looking up the Bezos wedding. I've seen so many different estimates, but I do think there's a and listen, I'm knowing to judge this sort of thing, but I think there are just a certain point where it's too much. Let's see this estimate is No, that can't be right. Yeah, yeah, you can't spend one hundred million on a wedding. And I'm not saying that million. I'm not saying that that's just one story, and I don't think it's I don't think it's even remotely reliable. But we've read about some weddings where they spend that or more right, let's go to Kathleen in Boulder. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Thank you Dan, and an observation of working in hospice for twenty years. I have witnessed many, many transitions at the very end of life, as the patient became a little more conscious and the arm went up towards heaven, and I didn't say a word. I was in the room, either finishing up the care or some other reason, so I just quietly squatted down and looked to see could I see anything? But I did not, But I watched them and their face was magnificent, the patient's face. The arm was up in the air like there was a hand coming into That's how I and I saw it with many patients as well as one family member, and I said not a word, never asking anybody what happened. It's magic.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, Kathleen, and thank you for the great work that you've done. Wow, appreciate that. Hopefully get a lot of calls like that. Today we're talking about proof of God moments.
Speaker 2: That is truly the work of angels what Kathleen does, because when my mom was in hospice, I just have to imagine, you know, the mental toughness that takes of every day you're having terminal patients come in there, and they show them so much grace and kindness and care. Yeah, and we truly appreciated the care that my mom got there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, no that I don't think you have anybody working in hospice who's doing it for the money, right, yeah, yeah, no, But I really look forward every year. We do it sometimes on Good Friday, sometimes on other days, but just those proof of God's stories and then you get to some of the big ones, right like the United States of America. But three or three someone three eight two five five text d An five seven seven three night Dan. Our wedding was under seven thousand, included round trip airfare from Denver to Seattle. Took along my daughter and her husband so they could witness. That's pretty cool, Dan. Last Good Friday twenty twenty four, Dan ended up stuck in traffic and Ryan held down the show. Brian from Arvada called and started saying not nice things about the Catholic Church. Ryan texted Dan and Dad handed an appropriate response. How does she remember? I know that's impressive. Do you remember that?
Speaker 2: I remember it now that she mentions it. Yeah, I wouldn't have before.
Speaker 1: That, you know the Yeah, yeah, do.
Speaker 3: You remember getting stuck in traffic that day?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm trying to remember it. I'm trying to remember. There have been a few days that I've been I must have been coming back from something. Yeah, yeah, Oh well, thanks for remembering, Alexa. Yeah, yeah, okay, three or three someone three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. You were you were not kind to Katie Perry. Here are her thoughts.
Speaker 5: I hope they can see the unity that we modeled and replicate that and understand that we weren't just taking up space. We were making space for the future. And for me, like Yale said, this wasn't a ride. Who wasn't it destination? It was a journey and it was a supernatural one.
Speaker 1: And how many days were they up there?
Speaker 2: How do you think those astronauts that were trapped up in space field after hearing that.
Speaker 1: Blue Origin is what is that like a ten minute deal?
Speaker 3: They didn't even really go into space.
Speaker 1: Technically, Yeah, yeah, but it wasn't that long, was it. No, sounds like it was very moving.
Speaker 5: For my journey has all always been about love and belonging, and I think that we have all felt that sometimes we weren't worthy or we didn't belong and in certain ways, no matter all the accolades, no matter all the studying, no matter anything. And I think today we all said it like.
Speaker 1: We belong here.
Speaker 5: This is where we belong, and we feel very sure that that's.
Speaker 3: Why I picked the song right there.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, it must have been a very moving experience. Yeah, what's the most like moving? Well, that's not a good way to frame the question. I'll come up with a better way to frame the question. But assuming that she's being genuine there, you know, what do you think it'd be about? Like a five minute ride up there? That would be so transformative? And she kissed the ground when she got back, right she did? Yeah, so what what would that be? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I've heard some people describe when they see the Grand Canyon for the first time, you know, something wondrous like that, that you know it's a moving experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh listen, I think that stuff can happen. Man, I think that's the way we're designed, the way we're created, right, I mean, the beauty of God is seen in the beauty of creation, and I can tell you for me, And there's been plenty of stuff around here. I can still remember the first time I ever saw the Rockies coming over that sceneic go overlook. I mean, really so into Boulder, because I'd never traveled a Boulder before the day I arrived there to start school. You know, there wasn't money back in those days for that kind of travel, and so I remember that vividly. But Africa, I'm telling you, Africa was a and I don't mean to get all bolder, but Africa was a truly spiritual experience. And I know that the animals will do that to you, right because I mean, yeah, you look at an elephant close up, and you look at atheists and say, can you even think about being an atheist? But to me it was. And we're down in the Serengetti you look at just as far as I can see these beautiful, wide open spaces, and there's just no doubt in that moment. I Mean, I came in with my own belief, but there's just no doubt in that moment, right about the creator. So I understand, I mean, I'm not mocking them. I get how certain experiences, even lasting for a few minutes can be transformative. You're on the Dan Kapitlo.
Speaker 3: Show, You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: He's a fake.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I'm all.
Speaker 6: They're all fake and they have no interest in that prisoner. That prisoner's record is unbelievably bad.
Speaker 1: A talk about how evil.
Speaker 6: I am that this man would be thrown.
Speaker 1: Out of our card.
Speaker 6: This man is a, according to certified statements that we get, is a very violent person. And they want this man to be brought back into our country where he can be free.
Speaker 1: And to say, is a.
Speaker 7: Happily Maryland you know, happily.
Speaker 3: They call him the Maryland man.
Speaker 1: He's a Maryland father.
Speaker 6: Now here's a violent person.
Speaker 1: MSNBC wasn't liking the details so much. On a Breago Garcia.
Speaker 6: In twenty nineteen, Garcia was issued a deportation order two separate judges of firm. Garcia was a member of MS thirteen, which is a game that maybe even work.
Speaker 1: We've been watching President Donald Trump there swearing in the new administrator. They can't hand all the truth. Anyway, I hope you're having a very meaningful, good Friday. And it goes to the topic we're talking about yesterday, Ryan, which is just is the explosion the surge in Christianity Colorado and across the country. And it may be the same for Jewish brothers and sisters as well. I just obviously am not in synagogue, et cetera, so it may very well be the same. But I'll tell you it is so fantastic to see. I mean, you know, just this morning and most Christians I think we'll go to services at normally either nine in the morning, noon or three in the afternoon. And nine in the morning, it was just absolutely packed, and I have no doubt it was just all over the state, as most services are these days. It's just, yeah, there's something very good happen. And what do you think triggered all of that? Let's go to a beautiful El Paso County. Lauren, you're on the Dan Capitol Show. Hey, we're doing the show from Denver Metro today, Actually from Denver. Is it still snowing down there?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: It's actually doing pretty good.
Speaker 1: Okay, well it should be sunny by mid afternoon tomorrow.
Speaker 8: I'll be nice. I'm great for Easter, I hope.
Speaker 1: Oh perfect.
Speaker 9: Well, I'll be at my church celebrating.
Speaker 1: Perfect what Mass? And then how early do you go to get it?
Speaker 8: I'm a non denominational Christmas Okay, Christians' math Okay.
Speaker 7: Let's see.
Speaker 9: I'll be there at eight am for a men's meeting and then Sunday school and then the regular church service, and we'll have special music and stuff like that, so until about eight leave a little afternoon.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'll tell you. In the Catholic church, you better get there early. So I'm the guy at my job to go out there like an hour before on Christmas or Easter and steak out a seat. And which brings a tremendous question, is it ever okay to look at your cell phone in church? Like if you get there an hour before the service? Is it okay to look at your phone at least until like a half hour before? But anyway, Lauren, I know that's not what you're called. What do you think?
Speaker 8: So you were talking about weddings and how much is too much? And I probably have like one of the more interesting wedding stories I give you the short story a little bit of details. So my wife and I met in a war zone, another storm, we eloped and we crashed someone else's wedding party, is the short story.
Speaker 9: That's awesome, that's efficient, and it cost us less than fifty bucks for our wedding.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 8: We were in I was stationed in Germany. She was in the United States in Fort Campbell, Kentucky. And when they let me out of the Middle East to go back, they gave me three days leave. Thirty days leave, went back, visited her. We decided to get married. Just before we left, we got the rings. We went to a paddle boat captain who was a registered minister, and he's like, tell you what, Friday night, I've got a wedding party here, but they're not taking up the entire boat for the cost of the dinner cruise. You and your two witnesses can sit in the back. I'll give you dinner. You can come up afterwards and we'll do your wedding. So we've got pictures of this paddle boat deck to the hill. N was somebody else's nice wedding and it cost us, like, listen, fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: Dad is really smart. Well, hey man, thanks for your service and thanks to the great story. That is cool. Have you ever crashed a wedding like done the real wedding crashers thing?
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't crash the wedding, but it was my buddy Cody Tucker, who actually runs his own website covering Wyoming sports just north here in Cheyenne. And it was my producer at the time in Lansing, Jason Nick. And he was an interesting, colorful character, and his presence wasn't exactly wanted at the wedding by the bride to be, and yet he showed up anyway, and yes he made a scene, and no it did not go over well, Okay.
Speaker 1: I wonder if anybody does the real like wedding crashing thing like you saw in the movie.
Speaker 3: I kinda believe it's a thing. I mean it looks fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great, great movie, great promise, all that good stuff.
Speaker 3: I just yeah, I've got to make up a backsta.
Speaker 1: I have not done it myself, Texter says Dan Rushlinbaugh. Just paid Elton John Well, couldn't have been just, but paid Elton John a cool million dollars to sing at his wedding. I'm surprised Ryan didn't speak on that one while taking shots at Ryan on this show. Well there for two hours ago, I.
Speaker 2: Just thought, I'm such a rush devote, and yes I was aware of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so happy to see this text because as I was preparing for the show, because Good Friday, you know, we talk about proof of God. We do it in some other shows as well, because there are so many cool stories out there right where there's no scientific explanation for what happened, and it's proof one of those proof of God moments. But I was thinking about this in connection with some of the ones I was going to give today. Dan the bullet missing Trump's head was proof of God that from Kevin actually hit him. It was interesting in the physical the president just did, which obviously passed of flying colors, right, and even the left couldn't quibble on that, because all you have to do is watch the guy. Remember when Biden used to say, just watch me. Yeah, Trump is like, you know, who can keep up with Trump? It not all physically, just physically with Trump, it's mentally, but you know, just dealing with four reporters at once, et cetera. When Biden would have or any of these lefties would have went fleeing and terror, but it did hit him that turned up in his physical discoar in his ear. But I do personally consider that a proof of God moment. I believe there was divine intervention. And you know, some people say, sometimes, well, okay, if it was divine intervention, why you know, why did God intervene there? Why didn't he intervene to save Corey, et cetera. Which are all great questions, right, I don't claim to have all the answers to all this. We are not we are not meant to be, in my opinion, to be capable of understanding everything. Think about it. I mean, we think we're so smart. It wasn't that long ago we didn't know how to build a car. I mean, it was not that long ago we did not know how to build a car. It wasn't that long ago we humans didn't know how to build an airplane. So yeah, but I personally believe my own personal belief is a that God did intervene there to say President Trump, and B As to why, I think the starting point is you have to go back to the founders, right, you want to talk about proof of God. I agree with the founders founders believed that the only way that they were going to succeed when the Revolutionary War, when independence was with divine providence. And I think they're right because when you looked at the landscape, they were at least one hundred to one underdogs in what's now called Las Vegas. And so that's why they ended the declaration of independence that way, right, with reliance on divine providence. We pledged you our lives, our fortunes, our sacred honors. So I do believe just the creation of this nation major moment of divine providence. If it wasn't for the United States of America, the entire world would have been taken over by darkness at least in the mid forties. And so I believe that and just personal belief. I can't prove it that God did intervene in that Butler Fielding part to save America because think about what would have happened if that evil assassin and whoever was involved with them. I don't believe for a second year alone, but think about what would have happened if he would have succeeded, which obviously he was going to. I mean, the only reason he didn't is this miraculous, perfectly timed head turn this nation. What do you think that would have looked like? And I'd love to take some calls and text on this three or three someone three eight two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. This nation would have been immediately plunged into a non physical civil war. And by that I mean it would not have been a physically violent civil war, but it would have ripped this nation apart immediately in an extraordinarily dangerous and damaging way. And this nation is the single greatest hope on the face of the earth for religious freedom and for freedom to prevail against evil. Think of all the evil forces in the world right now, and all the evil forces that existed in the world the day that assassin lined up on Trump's head in Butler and and if Trump had not miraculously turned his head is think about Think about where the world would be right now with evil remaining on the march this nation in this non physical internal civil war. Yeah, so I do believe God interviewed in that field. Hey, welcome back to our great callers, Texters. Hope you're having a meaningful good Friday. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Force than Jimmy Carter.
Speaker 6: Jimmy Carter died a happy man. You know why because he wasn't the worst president.
Speaker 1: Joe Biden was so only Trump, right, I had nobody else on the face of the earth is is going to say that three h three someone three eight two five five The number takes d an five seven seven three nine. I mean this everybody can agree on, right, that there has never been a funnier president. Lincoln was certainly witty and all of the great sense of humor, all these tremendous sayings everything else, but nobody's been funnier and Reagan and joke see, and he could deliver him really well, it could be pretty funny. He could have tied. But Trump just relentlessly funny, relentlessly funny.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So if you just joined us, thank you. It's good Friday. And so we're talking about proof of God moments, which is always really cool, right because there's so many of these that cannot be scientifically explained and just kind of add to the obvious that yes, God exists. But to hear it from callers and talk about some of these is is really a cool reminder. We got off on the topic of weddings because I think we were what we were talking about Bezos the Origin and how much his wedding was going to cost. Some reports say two or three hundred million. How much is too much to spend on a wedding? Eric in Denver, You're on the Dan Kapitlis show, Welcome in, and I wonder what the typical wedding is costing these days, because it's got to be ginormous. Even a small wedding has to be ginormous. Haeric, are you doing? Hi? Dan?
Speaker 7: Great American?
Speaker 1: No greater than you, not as great as you did?
Speaker 7: My jocks?
Speaker 1: When did I do that?
Speaker 7: I had you even pull over to text you.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm glad you pulled over.
Speaker 7: Tim Baugh, Yeah, Rush Wimba spent just alone, spent a cool million. That's how I phraised it in the text message. Well, because I was telling Kelly, I mean a million dollars was like twenty bucks to rush them.
Speaker 1: Bah and how many songs did Elton Shem play for that? Because they think's going right now?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: If you want like a Beyonce or somebody to come in, if you're a shake and come in and do force right is isn't it like five or ten million? Now I'll looked it up.
Speaker 7: I don't know, but it surprised me, to be honest with you, Ken Liberal, seeing at Russia's wedding. But that's what Castro wants.
Speaker 1: You for making that point, because this is something we get into on the show all the time, Eric, because people have dogged me because since Caroline was a little girl, you know, our father, one of our father daughter things has been to go to Taylor Swift concerts, like we drove to al Maha and see the ones in Denver and Chicago. But uh, but they dogged me because, oh, she's a lefty. But look at Rush at Elton John right. Because I'm a firm believer you should not let any of that get in the way of enjoying somebody's artistry.
Speaker 7: I was. I was there at that wedding, I tell you me, and I would have tried a Rush's yeah and Russia.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I'd have brought Ryan with me and my wife because you know he's a I didn't even text Ryan on his texting machine calling him all Rush Limbaugh of Colorado, and he didn't know that Rush Limbaugh spent a million, a cool million, you know, at his wedding. That's what I was Ryan.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised he did not know that. But Eric appreciate the call, my friend. How long you been married?
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm the divorce to mine first wife. I got a second winning Okay about three years.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're just getting going, just getting warmed up. But enjoy that, my friend.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you.
Speaker 1: Appreciate the call. Three or three someone three eight two five five d and five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: I always appreciate Eric picking up the pieces because I can't catch every.
Speaker 1: Guy, no, Eric, And Eric is very very good about it.
Speaker 3: He did a good job there. Yeah, very very.
Speaker 1: Good about that. I do have to say, if you don't mind a little humble brag. One of the coolest moments of my life was when my phone started exploding like off the chain. When Rush Limbaugh mentioned me on his show Praise some commentary i'd done.
Speaker 3: I wish I could find that audio.
Speaker 1: You gotta find that audio, and then I promised to stop talking about it. If you find the audio, I won't talk about it anymore because we'll just play it.
Speaker 2: Well, I remember it's in Michael Brown's intro for his morning show here locally in Denver on six point thirty km.
Speaker 1: Brownie wus Rush himself said, Brownie, oh, okay, like that, Well, we got to find it.
Speaker 3: That was the context that he mentioned.
Speaker 1: It was in connection with the with the Rodney King case, okay. And I was out in LA I was doing commentary for I think he saw it in the Washington Post maybe USA today and and he just said, you know, I'm paraphrasing. If there's one legal expert in the country to follow on this case, it's this Dan Caplis guy on Denver.
Speaker 3: Okay. One, that's awesome.
Speaker 7: Two.
Speaker 2: Is there any way you'd be able to narrow it down on a date, because what I'm willing to do for you I can okay, because I'd be willing to go into his archives or contact his producer, mister Snerdley, who follows me on X Oh that's so cool, and try to reach out to him say is there any way thank you narrow this down and find it, or maybe.
Speaker 1: Can we get into the Choa archives? Would they go back that far? Because I could probably narrow it down to a week or two. I think we'd have more lot going through snardly. Okay, okay, good job, well, thank you. No, that would be an amazing thing. Dan says a Texter. I have to disagree with you. I'm not condoning it, but I do feel the US would have been in a physical civil war at Trump and assassinated. And we've been talking about proof of God moments. I personally do believe that God intervened in that field in Butler, and then we were talking about what America in the world would look like today if that evil assassin and his cohorts had succeeded. So when we come back, what are your proof of God moments? On this good Friday yere on the Dan Kapla Show.