Speaker 1: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to tell you about this new product in this new company that we have partnered with. Step into a new era of wellness with Rife Technology utilizing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. These machines are crafted following the groundbreaking legacy of doctor Royal Raymond Bright, fact by the dedication and research of Matthew Rife, doctor Rife's great nephew. Rife Technology offers genuine relief and harmony, experience life enriched by legacy and innovation, and remember, with a thirty day money back guarantee, no questions asked, you can explore with confidence. Go to Realrifetechnology dot com right now and shop around. You're going to see their entire product line. If you listen to the Cult to Conspiracy you heard the episode where we use one in shop with our girl Christy, we can tell you firsthand this is some incredible, incredible technology. It comes in a really nice case, It has a tablet that comes with it. It gives you a step by step instructure on how to fire it up, how to use it, and it's incredible. The benefits of it are substantial. It is once again backed by scientific research. So go to the website right now and if you use the promo code Cult at checkout, you will get ten percent off of your entire order. Shop now at reelrife Technology dot com. That's real Rife Technology dot com. Oh, bed of that.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the Cults of Conspiracy. My name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and tonight we are getting into another live show.
Speaker 3: This is going to be a beautiful baby.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a beautiful time with all of the good Cult members with that third eye all the way opened. This is it's become a beautiful thing, and we will start to accept everybody in.
Speaker 3: Damn. We already got a lot of people in the waiting room, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Let's out And if any guys listen to this on the day after, the Wednesday after and you want to be a part of this, look, come check us out on Patreon, Come join the live on Tuesday nights. Come be a part of the Cult collective if you will, we are in the Cult communion, the Cult gathering, whatever you want to call it. Look, it's not like you got anything else better going on on Tuesday night. Let's be honest. Tuesday's kind of suck.
Speaker 2: So they do is what we do. You know, It's it's all about making Tuesdays great again. And that's what we're here to do, baby, because I have a feeling that back when we were Neanderthals and you know, cave people dwelling within the darkness and just behind maybe a singular flame. After we discovered fire, I imagine back in those days, Tuesdays were fucking lit. You know what I'm saying, Like nobody was probably waking up saying fuck Tuesday, dude.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, I've never asked you, Jonathan, as far as we've talked about history and forgotten history and all these things. Okay, what is your take on cave people? Do you believe that humans were Neanderthals at one point? Do you believe that's as faking gay as the dinosaurs. I don't think I've ever actually asked you your, uh, your real hot take on that.
Speaker 2: You know, I never really put a whole lot of thought into it. I kind of just always assumed that maybe we we started that way. But the more I look into it, I'm gonna be real with you. They so you know how they say that like the human body is basically made up of. I think it's like like ninety seven percent of what we're made up of is in the universe, literally like stardust, Like all.
Speaker 1: Oh, if you mean like on the periodic table. Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure.
Speaker 3: Like right.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is is that it's not natural specifically only to Earth, but of the entire universe as well. And so some people were doing a little bit of research, I guess, looking into DNA and seeing how far it date dates back and everything, and turns out that our DNA is actually older than the Earth itself, which suggests me, which suggests that we might have come from somewhere else.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent with you with you so like Auto the Iceman. You've heard of this guy.
Speaker 3: Right, Auto the Iceman.
Speaker 1: No, So in the perma frost, you remember they heard about wooly mammoth. They discovered a wooly mammoth that was they were like dethawing it, right, same thing with Auto Otto the Iceman, a guy, a Neanderthal cave dweller type quote unquote. If we are to believe these narratives, and uh, I'm just curious that I'm not like trying to debunk it. I've genuinely never asked you. Do you believe that the Neanderthals of the cave dwellers were uh lesser evolved humans on a spiritual platform? Do you believe that Neanderthals and these cave people didn't actually exist? There's no wrong answers here. I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: I I can't say one hundred percent, dude, Like, I think that even the idea that we came from another planet, is it all really seems far fetched if you really think about it, like whether we came from cave people, we came from another planet or whatever. But I'm I'm of the belief that I just I don't trust our history, and our history seems a little bit too like like looking back at it that way, it seems too simple to say that, you know, we just eventually evolved and this is where we are. Like, because if the idea is is that we were formed in God's image, if you want to go all the way back there, do you think fucking he meant cavemen?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I mean, just my hot take on that, I think when they said that we were made in God's image, I think like two eyes forward facing head, two ears that type of thing I did, Neanderthal versus human versus great alien type like look, who's to say?
Speaker 2: But like, you know, but all right, so that's image. But what if image is short for imagination? What if we were made in God's imagination kind of thing?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I mean that maybe we would have like the what I mean, it's.
Speaker 2: Not as it's said, I mean, is an image and imagination, they're kind of it's.
Speaker 1: A cult culture kind of the same thing. It's not. It's not the same word.
Speaker 2: Brother, I don't know, just throwing it out the Hey, I'm a thinking fucking man, Jacob, all right, Is there is there an issue with a thinking brain that is just pondering all the time? Is that not what we try and teach all the good cult members out there to open up their third eye and think beyond the realms of judgment?
Speaker 1: No doubt. I just had never asked you about Neanderthals or cave people or whatever. I didn't know if you had a hot taker, if there was even a hot take to be had.
Speaker 2: You asked me my opinion, and then you judge. Shame on you. I didn't shame on you.
Speaker 1: I didn't judge based off your opinion.
Speaker 2: Dude, calm, calm thine self, calm thine tits no.
Speaker 1: Calamity that is thine manmoryes.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, buddy. So anyhow, welcome to the cult, Live good cult members. That was a typical conversation that Jacob and I would probably have in real life, uly, because even though we are so different, we are the bestest of friends, and I think that that's what makes this this union so beautiful.
Speaker 1: So indeed, let's thank y'all everybody for joining in on this Tuesday. We have quite a number of people, And tell you what, I'm gonna go ahead and open up the chat now just to see where we're at. I'm gonna try. I'm gonna try this Tuesday to stay on the chat y'all. We're gonna like stay up to date with it and like try to get to everything here. A lot of what ups, subs, greetings, what up? What up? Day walker? Welcome? What do you think about the different types of skulls and brain capacity? Not sure exactly what you mean by that basic basic cave bitch, although based off Caveman, basic cave bitch. If you want to unmute yourself, and h elaborate a little bit. I would love to hear.
Speaker 2: So we have a basic cave bitch and a new age caveman. Shout out to Trician, What up, dude, Yo?
Speaker 1: I didn't see new age cave Tristan.
Speaker 4: How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Boys? How you doing?
Speaker 3: Solid bro?
Speaker 1: Basic cave bitch? What did it do? It's me?
Speaker 3: I just you already knew what was going to be.
Speaker 1: I was like, Okay, I gotta change it. Oh, welcome, welcome.
Speaker 5: I got to keep you guys on your toes figuring out what my name is gonna be. I I was thinking because I was like, well, you know, what do you think about the different different types of skulls they've discovered with the different types of brain capacity, because like, the whole thing about the evolution was that the brain capacity was not a to date. Like, that's what made us so different was as they evolved, their brain's capacity actually became bigger. Hence that the ones with the bigger skulls but had the smaller brains that still were pretty dumb, and like, as it moves forward through like the two point five million years, pretty much, then you get to the ones that are more closer to us. So I was wondering, you know, since we're talking about cave people and happens to be a subject I like quite a bit, So.
Speaker 1: No doubt, I'm not gonna lie. I didn't know I had to do with the size of the brain. I thought it had to do with the capability of the brain that's within the skull, you know what I mean, Like, not just the pineal glam although that's a base, that's a that's a genuine example, right, Like the Neanderthal probably had a smaller pineal gland than your homo erectus type. That's at least what I thought. But to say that the skulls were different and the brains themselves were different, I honestly haven't done. Let's research into it, Jonathan.
Speaker 2: Your take, well, the skulls were probably a little bit bigger, the brains were probably a little bit bigger because we didn't have retards like Bill Gates saying that we should cut down our trees. I mean, that's that just seems to be a smaller brain kind of idea, I think. But on a serious note, I think that you know, anything's possible, and I literally question everything, and yes, I want to be that person who believes in fossil fuels and or fossil records rather and be that person that wants to you know, dust off dinosaur bones and.
Speaker 3: Shit like that.
Speaker 2: But the problem is is that there's been so many lies. And I get it, you don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater. But by looking at fossil records and saying do you absolutely believe everything that comes out of there, that's like saying, let's just believe NASA on everything, even though they've been caught in so many different scams.
Speaker 3: It's kind of the same thing, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Bro It's hard to not right, It's hard to not be like, ah, well, you don't wanna yo. The first example, the Bronosaurus little foot, a complete fucking lie. That dinosaur never existed, the long neck with the whole the you know, the big ass body and these long necks of the head at the top. Come to find out, Bronosaurus is there's never been a skeletal remain of a Bronosaurus ever recovered. Ever. The first person that discovered them quote unquote like duct taped together three different dinosaurs and said, look, I found a new species and ran with it. So like to your point, Jonathan, you don't wanna you want to believe the stories we were told. You want to believe the shit in the Natural History Museum. Like that's that makes sense, right, it checks out. But then very very basic looking through and you could tell the bullshit and chicanery is already already just laden throughout the story of the dinosaurs. It's it's difficult. I get it.
Speaker 2: Don't fucking spin on me and tell me it's raining. I can see that you're spinning on me, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 1: If you're Yeah, usually I don't, don't piss on me and call it rain. But yo, if somebody's spitting enough to call it rain, like damn, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean piss, spit whatever, it ain't rain, no matter what it is. Steph we see you with your hand up.
Speaker 3: What'd it do?
Speaker 4: She said?
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me find this on mute button right quick, Definie, there we go.
Speaker 6: Sorry, slow with the unmute button. So good. Happy Tuesday. This is my favorite day of the week. Oddly enough, you guys have made Tuesdays like the greatest day of the week. It's like my Friday.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you, we love you. Stephanie.
Speaker 3: We feel the same way.
Speaker 1: By the way, Yeah, for.
Speaker 6: Sure, for sure, for sure it's fun to hang out with Colt fam, no doubt. So when it comes to bigfoot in Sasquatch, I have listened to probably thousands of encounters, and one of the biggest I think it's scientific. I I probably forget more than I remember at this point when it comes to like, you know, research, But when I looked into it's it's the gigantic pithecus, right, And they were able to find a piece of DNA, which I think is the tooth and recreate the creature. That would be like what looks like a modern day Sasquatch. And I think what I'm concerned about is like that has been like my my, like that's been like my foundation of Like I think Sasquatches are real. I think it's like a living breathing human or living breathing creature, like a three dimensional creature. But it kind of sounds like I wonder if they faked that piece of DNA when it comes to like the gig Antipithecus, I think is the name of the creature, but it kind of sounds like it's dinosaurs lately to me. If that makes sense. It might just be like fake and made up, like like space.
Speaker 2: I want to believe in the Sasquatch, like I want to believe that all those you know, at least some of the pictures are real. And how can you not, especially with Skinwalker Ranch and all the crazy cryptids. How many cryptids are out there that are very well known. I would feel like the Bigfoot falls into that category. So why wouldn't he be real or.
Speaker 3: She or they?
Speaker 2: I don't know what they fucking identify as.
Speaker 1: We need to get Scott Pace back on the show. Bro Scott.
Speaker 2: I love Scott, but he gets he gets a little too excited talking about this kind of shit and it goes like into a weird spiritual realm, which trust me, I'm I'm all for. But like, I feel like there there are two sectors of the Bigfoot community, and he's in the shunned one, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like, it's in the shunned section of the Bigfoot community.
Speaker 2: He has to be dude like, because dude, I've I follow like a bunch of like bigfoot pages on Instagram and Facebook and shit like that, and literally there are certain Bigfoot pages that we'll say if you were like, in order to join this group, if you are somebody who believes in the spiritual, translucent, interdimensional Bigfoot, don't even try and join us, like they literally are shunned, Like.
Speaker 3: Don't like miss us with all that bullshit.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to say that that's not real, because I don't know what's not real. Dude, you remember that one time that you know that fucking I just I just remembered that, But like, you remember that one time we were over at Christy's studio and and I was like, Christy, you know, it would be nice if, like, you know, it's cool all the things that you talk about, but it's it's almost like there's no real manifestation of making any of this thing, any of these things kind of physical, right right, And literally that night, I get a call from Luisa, and Luis's like there's somebody knocking at door and it sounds really fucking loud. It was like midnight whenever this shit was happened. Yes, I get it, it was a trailer park whatever. But but the crazy thing is is that I didn't really believe her, and so I end up going home because we were done with our show for the night and we leave Christie's studio head back to the crib, and over there, I'm like, she's all like tripping and everything. Because that was when Bam was like a couple months old, I think, and get over there, and I'm like, it probably ain't no big deal, bro. Five minutes of me being home, I go out and I'm home. I'm sitting in the living room and all you.
Speaker 3: Hear is too too too.
Speaker 2: Like banging on the front door. It's late as fuck. It's like one o'clock in the morning now, And I was like, what the fuck is that, dude. I look out my door or I look out my window. There's nothing there. I look out the little peephole in the door, nothing there. And I was like, I mean, did somebody just like smoke a bunch of crack and decided not to have any patience for me to come open the door or what I know, it's a trailer park, I.
Speaker 1: Get it, and so possibly.
Speaker 2: So I was like, that's weird whatever, And so it kind of scared me on some real shit because that's it's late, you know, like if that was like like seven or six in the evening or whatever, like it wouldn't be that crazy.
Speaker 3: But it was so late.
Speaker 2: You're banging so hard, and I'm like, what the fuck. And so literally it was like two minutes later, somebody bangs on my back door.
Speaker 3: Do doo doo, doo doo, And I was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: I go out and I opened the curtain. I try and look out the window. Nothing's there. And I'm not like waiting minutes to go and look, I'm I'm going right to that back door as soon as somebody's banging at this door. Right Nothing, nobody, no sign of life anywhere. And so then we call the cops. And we called the cops and we were just like, look, somebody, something is banging at the door. I don't know what the hell it is. They're banging really loud. It's becoming kind of a nuisance. It's really late, And so the cops get there like five minutes. You know, one of the times that the cocks caught the cocks. The cops actually get there on time, and it was nice. The cops get there and they're like, all right, well we're gonna we're gonna search the.
Speaker 3: Property and and see whatever.
Speaker 2: You know, Uh, we live in a trailer and some of the skirting was actually like ripped off or whatever because of the hurricanes have gone through and shit. And so they were checking underneath the underneath the trailer where the skirting's at, and looking all around the property and everything, and they were like they couldn't find anything. They come and the policemen they come knocked back up on my door and and uh, it's tripping me out because Dirdy Sanchez has two different views. Well yeah, yeah, but they well hold on, let me finish telling it real quick. This was the craziest part. And so the cops they come back up to the door and they're like, they're like, are you sure that there was somebody banging at the door? And I was like, yeah, that's why we called you. And they were like, uh, what was the question that they asked? They were like, are you sure it was human? Remember that? We were like, what do you mean? Are you sure it's human? Is a dog getting up on their fucking hind legs and banging at the door? No, like that hard like a grizzly bear. I don't even know if we have grizzly bears. But there's not going to be some kind of cryptid And so That's what I thought was really strange.
Speaker 1: And Louisiana the best you could hope for as a black bear. And I hate to break it to you, not in our neck of the woods.
Speaker 2: Brother, I agree, And so it was really strange that we just so happened to have that conversation with Christy literally earlier on that day. Then we experienced that, and then the cop asked, are you sure it was human?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Are we talking about aliens? Are we talking about Bigfoot? What the hell is going on here?
Speaker 1: What I'll say is, as far as the conspiracy community goes, you see Scott Pasing he said, like, you know, the Bigfoot stuff, and he goes super spiritual with it. Have you noticed kind of a trend with every conspiracy person we ever have on the show. Ever, it could be flat earth and somehow they could take that to be super science or super spiritual, and like that's just how it goes. Bigfoot, same thing, jfk assassination, fuck it like they do that, they turn it into spirituality and they Donald Trump's obviously the Saints are the Antichrist? Like, bro, what what I don't I don't.
Speaker 2: See how that is crazy to you being a Christian like you look at the at the Bible very literally.
Speaker 1: Because everything has to be spiritually motivated.
Speaker 2: Are we not spiritual beings live in a human existence?
Speaker 7: Sir?
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm not detracting from that. I'm saying that, like, Okay, if I was to see a bigfoot, my first thought isn't obviously an angel. I would think, Yo, it's a fucking bigfoot. Like I wouldn't. My first knee jerk wouldn't be to think of the spiritual of it. I would think of the bigfoot. If I saw an alien, I wouldn't think, wait a minute, is that here to like save my soul? I would think, yo, it's a fucking alien. Holy shit. But like, for some reason within this community, people instantaneously brand a spiritual logo one to things.
Speaker 2: Jacob, I need I need to hypnotize you and open up your fucking third eye a little bit more because you don't don't have enough of a curiosity as far as the spiritual things go. I feel like you look at everything in a very literal manner.
Speaker 1: Sir, I see it. I just don't think that we It's like immediately assigning a religiosity to something just because it's there, Like maybe we don't throw our own spin on it. Maybe we like see what it's about. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean I guess the way I look at it is that's.
Speaker 1: Not at you, that's at a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Dude, well back at you. How about you need to look at it more through a spiritual lens, sir.
Speaker 1: If anything, I think we get too spiritual, honestly, you and me both.
Speaker 3: I mean that's the fun of it.
Speaker 1: Though, No, no, I get it. I get it. But it's like at a certain point, Okay, my car doesn't start tomorrow morning, it's because the forces of evil. Like, no, dude, no, it's it's probably because the spark plug went out.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, are you not is this do you not see?
Speaker 2: Like some people say that you know, we're we're incarnated here on earth because like this is like a school of some sorts, and then you you know, you look biblically, they say, well, you're gonna be judged based upon what you know, what your actions were, and what your hearts where your heart was, and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: It all seems to be somewhat of a school.
Speaker 2: So everything your car not starting could be a little test in that school.
Speaker 1: Right, Uh, I don't see life as a school. I see it as a place of business, if you will, Like, all right, so you go to a place of work, all right, You punch in, you punch out. You'll probably learn some things. Throughout the course of the years that you work at this facility. You'll pick up some things. You know, some older people who have been there a while will give you some wisdom from time to time. But like, you're not gonna be graded based off of how much you clocked in. You're gonna be judged based off of your job performance. Like learning things is cool, did you apply it? Did you do stuff with it? I believe that we're gonna be judged based off off of our actions, not off of our brain power, on our integrity.
Speaker 2: The things that you do when nobody's looking. Is that what you're talkingalking about, sir.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing, the things that you do, not the things that you think about doing. You see what I'm saying. There's a difference. Oh wow, yeah, yeah, No, thoughts is an important intention is for sure. But like wishing that you would have stopped and pulled over and helped that guy push his car that ran out of gas, right, and like, oh, I wish I would have stopped him and like pushed that car with him. Ah. You know, thinking about it doesn't make you a good person. Doing it makes you a good person.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, but that's what I'm more of a literal action. I mean, yes, and I'm more of a literal person.
Speaker 1: That's my point. I believe that life is a literal experience that we will literally be judged off of, not based off of what we what knowledge we gained, but based off of what we did with the time we were here. What did you do while you were punched in so to speak?
Speaker 2: I can't disagree with that. I can't disagree with that. That's that's a decent way of looking at it. Stephanie. What is what is up with your hand up?
Speaker 1: Ma'am?
Speaker 6: Well, I actually was, so I wanted to ask because you guys are kind of bringing it up. So one of the things I grew up in the Mormon version of Christianity, which was mercy, grace, things like that never never talked about. So I've never understood the concept of grace and mercy under the umbrella of Christianity. I always felt like I was groomed that you had to earn your way into heaven. There's a high amount of like in northern Utah, there's this county, or there's this it's kind of on the outskirts of Salt Lake. It's called Sandy and it's well known for sandy candy because there's a high the highest amount of anti anxiety medication in that area. And it's just you know, the mental health and and the Mormon community because of that perfectionism that's like ingrained. You generally think that you have to work your way into heaven.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: God, this idea of grace and mercy is like kind of like a foreign concept. So it's like we understood that Christ died, you know, for our sins, suffered the atonement, died for our sins, but you still had to work your assauce. Yeah, and we'd just make it into heaven.
Speaker 1: So they wanted to make you or they wanted you to make yourself co savior.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Absolutely, you had to kind of save yourself.
Speaker 1: That's the thing I see with a lot of denominations of Christianity. To be honest with you, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news here. I hate to burst people's little bubble. But if you're like in the running to save yourself, I hate to break it to you, but you're not gonna achieve it. Like you're not gonna get to the finish line. You're never gonna get there on your own. And I'm not saying that to discourage you. I'm saying that it's like one plus one equals two. As much as you wish it equal three, and like you really wanted to equal, it's not. It's just not. And that's the thing it's not about like, oh, well, I guess I'm a sinner, soap up up grace and mercy, good things. That's not how it's supposed to be either. But making yourself co savior? Yo, what human being can handle that kind of fucking pressure? Like who who wants that kind of who wants that weight? No one can actually handle that weight?
Speaker 6: Well not me, which is why I bowed the fuck out.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 6: But is that something that you've seen within Christianity that people just kind of, oh yeah, they put their weight into this idea of grace and mercy and they just kind of coast through life and then when they get old or shit, shit hits the fan. They you know, find Jesus again, because I feel like I would not understand the concept of like not working your way, like you know, basically saving yourself is like incompletely foreign to me.
Speaker 1: So with the experiences that I've had mostly i've seen it with the Catholics. And I'm not taking this opportunity to jump on a soap box and start throwing shit at the Catholics. I'm not. But they're a big thing. Aside from of course, praying to Mary clearly is good deeds, right, It's all about good deeds and works because and they're correct when they quote this that says faith without works is dead, and that's true. But what that's referring to is more like bearing spiritual fruit. It doesn't necessarily mean that, all right, holding the door open for somebody. Whenever I'm walking out of the bank and someone's walking in, I hold the door open for them. They believe that's a good deed. Therefore you're closer to God. Now is that true? Maybe being a good person I do believe puts you closer to God, no doubt. But like they replace salvation for good deeds, and they believe that if you do x amount of good deeds, it will equate to their person of salvation and whether they I mean, you could speak to somebody who's Catholic on a one on one level and they may not believe that, but that's more or less what the priests preaches. That's more or less what they're taught in catechism. So I'll say that, yes, as far as that goes. I've seen that too. These people when they get older, and by older, I mean in their fifties and sixties, they more or less reaffirm their faith within themselves. And it's a super personal thing. But like you see these old people that are like on fire for God but super Catholic, and it's like, wait, yo, pause, when did you get passionately Catholic? Like that's not a thing we see very often, but it tends to be with these old people. Reason being, I think, is because once they're retired and they're left with nothing but time to do nothing but sit around and pray and read and whatever else, they like get super into it and they double and triple down on it. I see it. You'll see the same thing with the Anglicans to lesser degree. You'll see the same thing with the Lutherans, the Methodists and these types of But and it's not to say that good deeds is a bad thing and that we shouldn't be doing, and we should, but I personally see an issue with any type of Christianity replacing salvation in the blood of Jesus with good deeds that they're doing on a day to day basis, because unfortunately, I don't believe you'll ever do enough good deeds to counterbalance the amount of sin that we've committed in our lives. Just on a general rule.
Speaker 2: But okay, I wanted to let you finish that because I'm a general You're.
Speaker 1: Gonna disagree, Jonathan, I know you believe something very very different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think that the idea that we absolutely need a savior because we're too helpless to figure it out on our own, I disagree. And I'm not saying that that that means that, you know, like that God doesn't exist or the Source or whatever doesn't exist. I believe that there is some kind of thing like that. For sure, there has to be. There has to be some kind of creator. This whole thing is too beautiful to just be exploded by happenstance. I'm not one of those atheist kind of people that just thinks, oh, well, we're here because we're basically algae that's on a toilet and eventually we're gonna get flushed away. I don't believe that. I think that everything is absolutely the way that it is for a real reason. That being said, the whole idea behind why we are, why we believe in some kind of savior, It literally is it literally is something that is within our brain, like it's embedded within our brain called the VMAT two gene, which makes you literally believe that somebody is coming to save you. And what happens, what happens whenever you turn that VMAT two gene off, or whenever you inhibit it and you do something else to it, or whatever, whenever that VMAT two gene is turned off, which the only natural time that you can turn that VMAT two gene in a technical term off is whenever you're in meditation. Okay, this is where it gets crazy or one of the only times that happens is within meditation. Do you know why that turns off whenever you're in meditation. It's because you realize that you don't need a savior to get to the place that you're trying to go, you realize that everything is everything you are. You are like all right, God calls himself the Alpha and the omega right.
Speaker 3: Beginning in the end, the beginning and the end.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know about you, but I happen to nestle myself somewhere in the beginning in the end, wouldn't you, Yeah, in the in the in the realm of time. You exist somewhere in between the beginning and the end. So that being said, God does not exist outside of us. God is literally within us, And so therefore you don't need a savior because as it's fucking built in.
Speaker 1: You realize that Vmat two gene you're talking about is for survival, like fight or flight, and when the ad that longing belief that someone's coming to save you, it's that sense of hope that keeps you going in a survival situation. Yes, you can train yourself to turn that off, but that has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: But it's literally called the God gene, and we've talked about it at lengths before, but even still, forget about the VMAT two gad gene. I was just trying to use that as an example just to say that basically, the Savior, God, the creator of the universe, whatever, whatever that is, we are not outside of that. It is not outside of us. Why do we look up? It's not up there, It's literally right within here. And it says it literally throughout passages in the Bible, Jesus was telling everybody around him that, like, is God not within you?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 3: What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: How are people just overlooking talking about?
Speaker 3: Like how do you just overlook that?
Speaker 1: No? I don't overlook it. I acknowledge that I'm not Jesus, that's all. And I mean, like, and I'm not saying that to take away from you. You believe that it is something that you can achieve you through the course of your life, through wisdom, through exercises, through meditation, through different sources in different ways.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't believe that it's something that you can achieve. I think that it's what you are.
Speaker 1: You believe that you can achieve enlightenment or that pinnacle of whatever, of achieving the thing of becoming your own safe.
Speaker 2: Higher levels of awareness. But that doesn't necessarily mean more one with God. I don't think you get closer or farther away from God. I think that God is literally the same all the time within you.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you believe that when you're doing something that would be considered inherently bad, you're as close to God as when you're doing something that's inherently good.
Speaker 3: Sure, really, Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: When you're murdering somebody, you're as close to God as if you're giving food to charity.
Speaker 2: Is it not within the realms of the beginning in the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't. What do we say it two things that aren't connected? Dude?
Speaker 3: How is it not connected? Literally everything from the beginning all the way to the end, is God right or wrong?
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, but no, there is no But then there is no butt that's the answer.
Speaker 1: Committing mass genocide is different than donating your money to the poor. I think we can all acknowledge that those two acts are different, and the two do not equate to like, hey, this is in the service of God, Hey this is in the service of myself. I think we can acknowledge that there is a difference here.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, I'm not disagreeing with that, but I think that literally every aspect of every every action ever done is still like part of God. I don't know how you separate yourself. It's like saying, like, I don't know, Team Squatch, please weigh in on this conversation.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: The name change. The name change.
Speaker 1: There, fucking me up here.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to understand. So you're you're saying that the beginning and the end of all things, So everything that is ever to happen and has happened is in the name of God, because God is within us, and so every action, including we'll say pedophilia, is also in the name of God. That puts you into the same category as in donating your bow marrow to save a strangers life. I'm just trying to I'm trying to grasp, like, right, I'm trying to follow along with what you're you're saying, yes, at the beginning in the end, but like.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that God isn't present through both of those. But one of these is within God's service arguably, and the other one is like decidedly not.
Speaker 2: Okay, But I think that we're looking at God in two very different aspects here, Like you.
Speaker 1: All encompassing the beginning, in the end, the everything, right, yes, yeah, Okay, let's look at it. Let's break it down into similar simpler terms, shall we. Let's say you have an old Nintendo sixty four, right, and h you want to play this video game.
Speaker 3: Let's just call it Mario Kart.
Speaker 2: And inside of that Mario Kart, you take the fucking the plastic you know, game or whatever, you blow on it a little bit, you shove it into the system, and now we're about to play Mario Kart.
Speaker 3: But let's just say for shits.
Speaker 2: And giggles that the name of that game is not called Mario Kart anymore.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: It is called God okay, And everything that happens within that video game is God. Was in God's mind, was part of God. It literally is the game of God. That reality, that matrix is I believe, the Alpha and the omega. If we're looking at it through a video game lens, everything that happens within that video game is God.
Speaker 1: Okay, but that video game is completely separate from you. Well, I don't I'm so confused here, dog.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Let me break it out and even simpler. What's your favorite movie, Jacob.
Speaker 1: I don't really have one. I have like fifteen. They could arguably be in the mix.
Speaker 3: Name one of them.
Speaker 1: Uh, Gladiator? Okay, see enough, Russell crow classic solid movie is not very historically based. We know that, but it's a solid movie.
Speaker 3: Right right. So let's say Russell Crowe is in that movie.
Speaker 2: Right, they're coming out with another one, which I'm pretty fucking stoked about.
Speaker 1: Doing his gangster shit, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Everything that exists within the realm of that movie. Let's say Russell Crowe, he goes through some hard times, he has to fight some hard battles. He's like, what the fuck? Why am I having to go through all this? Are you not entertained?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, every single thing that happens in that movie. Yeah, is any singular word that is spoken within that movie?
Speaker 3: If that movie?
Speaker 2: All right, every single word that is spoken within that movie? Was any of those words in that movie outside of the realm of the title of the movie named Gladiator? Or was everything inside of that movie that was supposed to be Gladiator? I feel like I'm speaking in circles here.
Speaker 1: I feel like you are, and it's like you're trying to prove a point that I'm not sure even what the point is he anymore. I'm saying, They're like, yes, God may be the Alpha and the omega. God is within all people, but that doesn't mean that people are acting within that realm. Just because God's within them doesn't mean that everybody's got a little bit of like, oh well, they're just good, they're just acting a little bad, Like no, people can be shitty.
Speaker 2: I guess I just look at it whenever I think about God and if if it's not only everything in every one, it's every spec of dust, it's every button that you press on a keypad, it's every hand that you touch, whatever it is, the wind that blows, it's the rain, it's the sunshine that comes down. That is God everything. And I feel like you're looking at it a little differently.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I agree with that sentiment. I absolutely do. But I also agree with like, there are still some things that we need to inherently rid the world of even though God put them here, that doesn't mean that we need to allow them to stay.
Speaker 3: That's just me sure, sure, I agree.
Speaker 2: I think that there's always going to be a turn in the punchable no matter what you do. I mean, just look at your gut bacteria for example, Like there's good bacteria, there's bad bacteria. We want to get rid of the bad bacteria. We take a couple of probiotics, we take you know, whatever kind of vitamin or whatever to get to get rid of all that bad shit or whatever.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 1: I think that that's yes, Jonathan, Yes, no, no, no, you're right. You're right. We have good and bad within this, but we have to take good in order to put the good in us. I believe that we need Jesus, We need a savior to put the good in us. That's exactly my point. We're not going to be able to put it all in this on our own. We need help. That's just my personal too.
Speaker 2: Hey dude, I don't know. I don't know how anybody can be proven right. These are just opinions at this point.
Speaker 1: No doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 2: So why don't we get back over the chat. That was kind of a long run. I'm sorry that I went a little too hard there for a second. You go by the way the slough love chunk. I feel like ever since I shaved my head, we're twinsing now. I just want to throw that out there. You want to step in for me any one of these days, that'd be sweet.
Speaker 1: This this baldness of yours has got to go because I know you can grow hair. It's not like you gotta do it for work. You're not doing it for a you know, like when I was in the Marines, I shaved my head once a week, not because it was like, oh, it's within the orders. It was just cheaper and easier to just buzz it down. Okay, I understand guys are doing it for that purpose. Jonathan, you have no excuse. Louisa, don't let him do this shit again. I know that you have the capabilities of unplugging the buzzers. Okay, this bullshit.
Speaker 3: She's wanted to help me shave it.
Speaker 1: He ain't doing it at home, No, cracker, what a fuck? You did this that? Well?
Speaker 2: I went to uh sport clips or whatever at first, and then I didn't like how you pay for this. I initially told them that I wanted a one on the side and then a three on the top. But the problem was is that the three on the top with my hair was so trained to be going back that everything was spiking up and I looked like a fucking douchebag, and I didn't really like that. So I just ended up asking Luisa to shave it the rest of the way off with just a one guard on there.
Speaker 3: And I like it.
Speaker 2: And honestly, let me tell you a little secret, bro, I know that I always bring up the whole DMT trip. It's it's a major factor of my life, at least in this At this point in time, I don't give a fuck about anything anymore as far as my appearance, Like I I'm not trying to hold up a character anymore, like that character is has been obliterated. Like I'm trying to actively try and bring back some aspects of that character.
Speaker 3: But as far as.
Speaker 2: Like as far as like being as far as like being like self centered and worrying about like my looks and all that, like that is it's so fucking pointless.
Speaker 1: I mean, I agree, But like, if that's the case, you should do the Oh, have the beard connect down to the chin strap, connect straight to the top lot, but shave the rest. Obviously, I don't see one eight. It's a very traditional Viking haircut. You had that Viking look about you. I think this is the way.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, we might have to give her a go, are we, sir?
Speaker 1: I think we should Louisa next time, y'all stay it. Actually, matter of fact, this weekend, this fucking weekend, when y'all come to Louisiana, Jonathan, I'm gonna take that man skate to you, dude, I'm gonna trim you up. Oh, we're gonna let it grow.
Speaker 2: No, actually, I'm not coming this week and we're coming next weekend. We're gonna be coming the day after Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Fine, next weekend. Fine, whatever, you know where I'm at, I ain't going nowhere?
Speaker 4: It did?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't really care anymore.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: That's like, just don't care about like stupid things like appearances and shit like that anymore. Not to say that the sloth love that you've given up. I think that you have a wonderful look to you, and that's why I've chosen to take on that identity as well. I just think it's more of a rough and rugged kind of kind of look, and it makes you kind of look like a man when you got a shaved head.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: No, I love it personally, but I'm just gonna need you to keep that same energy in about a week and a half. That's about it, Louis I'm gonna needs you to just be on board with this okay, and we're gonna give him a solid o hawk.
Speaker 6: I feel excited for a lot right now.
Speaker 1: Oh whatever, Look, all I need y'all to do is make sure he doesn't trim his beard, his face, his hair and nothing for the next week and a half. And just let me handle the rest.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll see about that, all right, let's get back over to the chat over here. So the New Age caveman said did a report on the Iceman in fifth grade and said that man frozen in perma frost, a bunch of tattoos, a broken spear, a broken spearhead healed over, stuck in his ribs. If I remember correct, first big discovery to spit in the face of the narrative that dipshits tell us of ancient civilization timelines.
Speaker 1: Yo. I will say this, not just him, but there's been a couple of bog bodies that have been recovered and their tattoos have been beautifully preserved. I gotta say, the art work, yeah, it's just it's simple line work. Yeah, the shading and the colors isn't whatever, But for what it was, and for how the tattoos were administered, old school tapping with the needle in the method, Like I mean it. The artwork is pretty impressive. The line work is fucking solid.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, that's because they weren't, you know, dicking around on Instagram and checking out all these instahs all day, you know what I mean. It was more of like just honing in on the craft.
Speaker 1: Those tattoo artists were about their work and not about them Instagram hose.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, walking around with thirty boners a day just because you know, some instahs want to poke their nipples out and pretend like they're breastfeeding.
Speaker 3: Like, you ain't fooling me, all right, you're not falling those days.
Speaker 1: You were lucky if you had to get a bath in the crik once a week. You know what I'm saying. You had to wash that thing when you could. We weren't bothered by these things.
Speaker 2: Took on the literal meaning of the muff, sir. It's really where I think that came from.
Speaker 1: That said Demi Moore.
Speaker 3: Shit, h that's funny.
Speaker 1: If you look it up.
Speaker 2: Who Demi Moore her Playboy spread. I didn't know she'd Oh yeah, we talked about.
Speaker 1: That, talked about last week. Evin looked it up.
Speaker 3: Nu Huh. Why what's wrong with her?
Speaker 1: You should google it? It's worth the google.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with her? Playboy spread?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 3: Because she had the bush? That's right, Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: It is a impressive nineteen seventies afro. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It was quaff.
Speaker 1: It was in the nineteen nineties, that's the bitch of it. It was not the seventies. It was the nineties when that was no longer. Okay, but here we are.
Speaker 3: She said she wanted to go old school on that thing.
Speaker 1: She said she wanted to go Gi Jane, but that was only up top.
Speaker 2: The carpet did not match the drapes speaker, as there was no drapes.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Moving on, Daniella said that God's image would be like human rather than that, rather than any other creature out there. If we believe that there's more out there in these aliens Nephilum all look different. God's image would be human, or at least that's my interpretation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's always been my take on it too, at least humanoid, like the two eyes, a nose, a mouth, forward facing head, that kind of thing. Like, what does what does actual God look like? I mean, who's to say, you know, I.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Team Squatch might have an opinion on that one though.
Speaker 5: I actually wanted to ask you guys what you guys thought about the new Assembly that was just held talking all about the aliens, and like everyone kind of just brushed over the whole thing that was just released and talked about and they were like, we're gonna have to talk about and closed doors or we're gonna have to talk about that later on. But they flat out asked all the alien questions and they're like, yeah, that's been around for a while.
Speaker 1: We just you know, didn't tell anybody.
Speaker 5: Have you guys actually watched the assembly.
Speaker 2: I watched a good bit of it, and it is pretty fascinating. I think that it's all like soft release. I think everything is all redact, not everything. There's a lot of redacted shit in those files, which I find to just be absolutely absurd. Fucking rip the band aid off and let us have it. At this point, I feel like enough people are ready for that kind of conversation. That being said, I think that a lot of people, whenever you think about aliens, you're more so some people are more so in line with Jacob that they are corporeal beings, that they come from corporeal planets within the Solar System, or at least a like a pretty close planetary place, Whereas I mean, we didn't exactly think that they were going to say that they were coming from out of the water on our planet, which is pretty fascinating. And also whenever they were talking about how they they're they're coming from here, but just another dimension. So I don't know what people would do with that kind of information, because then people would always be like, well, I don't know who's to say that there is in some kind of peeping tom that's watching me while I'm fucking rubbing one out or something like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know there is there is, by the way, if you're wondering, there's obviously something watching you. He's calling God, Jesus is watching I'm just saying there is a case just when you were wondering, when you're rubbing one out, Yeah, God's watching you. That's why Grandma's not in heaven anyway. No, but so, uh, I've been watching these uh these hearings the past couple of days, to be honest with you, and I didn't expect any new revelations to be released. Every single time they ask a solid question, it's like, oh yeah, well U yeah, I signed an AFFI David three years ago. I can't talk about it here. I could talk about it in a close setting, like this is the close setting, this is the court, this is this is when we want to have that aired. But here we are gonna be honest with you. I'm happy that the hearings are happening, But it seems like a big rinse and repeat of David Grush's statements like, yes, these things are real, but like sh we can't talk about it. Yeah, what about this absolutely real? But like I can't talk about that to be.
Speaker 2: Fair, they really, to be fair, they really can't talk about it because they they did sign NDA's and affid David saying that like, whatever happens here kind of stays here. And that's why you have people like Lue Alizondo and and David Grush and Stephen Greer and all these people kind of speaking on behalf of of you know, these people that told these stories kind of in secret, in fear for their life to be came after because they spoke outside of that NDA and I don't know what happens do you go to jail if you, you know, kind of break your nda like that is that how that works?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: They could sue you.
Speaker 3: That's some that's some bullshit, right.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 1: That's but that's the deal you sign on saying I'll be quiet and if I ever opened my mouth, you could ruin me financially, or you can ruin me in this way or whatever whatever the paper, right, But I think that I think that.
Speaker 2: That should only apply to military shit, like aliens.
Speaker 3: Is that military shit?
Speaker 1: Military shit? This is national security. This is technology that human beings don't have. America is the only country that's fucking with alien tech allegedly.
Speaker 2: H yeah, but machine guns and helicopters are not taking these fucking things out, So why is it only a military thing?
Speaker 1: Potentially the rail guns that are mounted on a couple of naval ships, maybe those could they get that tech from.
Speaker 2: That's like shooting a thought like you can't see it, you know what I'm saying, Like it's not gonna work.
Speaker 1: Oh really, because they killed Nick lied Tesla over his thoughts that he didn't write on paper with his name on it.
Speaker 2: Bro Right, But you can't pinpoint a singular thought that Tesla was having and shoot it, and which is I think is the same kind of thing that like, you're trying to shoot something that's interdimensional.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna work.
Speaker 1: No, dude, No, that's not how this works. They're not they're not thoughts. They're physical, corporeal beings. That's the point. We're still stuck, swallowed dog, But that's how it works, Jacob.
Speaker 2: First of all, let me just let me, let me, let me take your hand and guide you into the spiritual promise land, sir, because a lot of these fucking UFO sightings are not physical objects.
Speaker 3: We've seen them. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: But let me take your hand and guide you into the crash landing sites where these are absolutely physical creatures with physical crashes, with real technology that we've taken and used.
Speaker 2: Sure, but what about the ones that aren't.
Speaker 1: I believe there's room for both, honestly, dog.
Speaker 2: Uh of course I do too. But I'm saying that like a lot of them that they're shooting at are the ones that are kind of interdimensional.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if we're shooting at them. Have we even been able to lock on them? They keep moving faster than our radars can pick.
Speaker 2: Up maybe the team's seventies Bush would be able to have an input on this one.
Speaker 1: The name changes are on point tonight, Raven.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 5: I was like the technology that they actually did discuss was like they showed physical like actual ships or something that they were like, well, it broke the sound bear and there's no way that this could actually happen, And like they kept referring to the one company that's making that's like somehow has this technology, but they wouldn't say which company or who it was. And I was like, hmm, I wonder who owns everything Blackrock and happens to you know, have their hand in all of it. But they kept referring to like, well, you know, are like military, but also this one private company, and it's like, well, who the hell is the private company.
Speaker 2: It's the military industrial complex, That's what it is.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. Everybody thinks. It's, right the rt X formerly Righteon excuse me, or Boeing or one of the I think it's kind of the board of directors for all of them, if you will. It's more of the not the black Rock quote unquote, but more or less who's actually owning black Rock, who's actually on the war financial wing of it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: The roth Childs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one.
Speaker 3: That's a group for sure.
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude. This whole shit is so weird. And let me ask you, Jacob, all right, if all of these crafts and all of these beings, let's just let's just take the interdimensional aspect of it out of there, and let's let's talk about the orbs and just forget that we ever saw them, just for this moment. First second, if all of these beings are real and physical, and all the crafts are real and physical as we know physicality to be, why would they lie about it?
Speaker 1: Which you mean, why would the government lie about the crashes? Why would list?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, what do you what do you think that they would be lying about it?
Speaker 4: For?
Speaker 1: Oh? Right off the top, I could name a few reasons. Number one, let's say that, all right, crash landed spacecraft, we being the American government, want to take that and reverse engineer this technology so we could use it for our own military means, Option A, Option B. We want to use that tech in our commercial environment to up our industry and make ourselves even more advanced than all the other countries around US. Option. See, we want to share bits and fragments of that technology with certain countries around us, the little countries in Southeast Asia. We want them to be really good at making chips, microprocessors, things like this, and then we do that as a way to bankroll our future further endeavor. Like, yeah, there's multiple reasons why they would keep that quiet.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I get why you would lie about the crashed UFOs, but why lie about the individuals that are in them?
Speaker 1: Like, why lie about there being alien life forms? Yeah, that's always been the thing that I've had issue with. Right, it's yo because it would upset the delicate balance structure. I don't really see that to be true. You know, the prisoners inside of a jail recognize there inside of a jail, but they still recognize the warden as the supreme leader. So like that doesn't matter to say that it would disregard all religions. Again, I don't think so. I don't. I'm a Christian who believes in aliens. I don't believe that that disproves the Bible. As a matter of fact, I kind of think it furthers it. But I guess that would depend on a conversation have with these beings to see what if they worshiped and what they worshiped and whatever else. I don't know, Oh, I don't know what the overarching theme is as far as lying about the people, the bodies, the ets. But I think that if you have to lie about the craft, then you have to lie about the bodies. So you have to just kind of wrap it all up in one big lie, otherwise it all falls apart.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting is that you have an opinion that aliens would kind of further the it that essentially they're kind of included biblically, right, And that's based upon really one verse talking about Jesus going and attending to sheep, not of this flock or whatever.
Speaker 1: Right. I use that one verse from time to time, but that's not the only thing I use to base that off of. I genuinely don't base that off of anything biblical. I base that off of my own personal looking up at the stars and thinking, Okay, if everything, every single star is potentially a sun, and every single sun potentially has the universe around it, with the planet potentially just like ours. To say that we're the only things out here with life is preposterous and narcissistic honestly in my personal belief.
Speaker 2: Right, But how does that because you just made the sentiment that it would further your belief in the Bible, and it wouldn't go against the.
Speaker 1: Bible because all of this life is way too intricate for it to be by accident. This had to have been done by intelligent design. Now we could argue and bicker about the name of that designer or the group of designers or whatever. But if there was some sort of alien life to present itself to us on earth, if anything, that furthers the intricacies to all of this, which in my opinion, furthers the confirmation of creative design.
Speaker 3: Right, But that's me.
Speaker 2: That's taken out of context of course, right, hell, because that's not said in the Bible.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's also not said in the Bible that water puts out fire, but it works.
Speaker 2: I mean, you need a little holy water and that'll put out sin, right.
Speaker 1: Not at all, not even a little bit. As that said, that's the great sea. That's the thing that holy Water's not talked about.
Speaker 3: Baptized in the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 2: Basically, my point is the point that I was trying to make is just to kind of fuck with you for a second, because you have said you kind of come up with that whole idea Jesus tending to heard of a sheep, not of this flock or whatever, and that's kind of like, well, what could he mean, what could he have meant or whatever? Based on really one verse, which I find very fascinating because you're taking your vision of aliens and trying to include it within the Bible based on one verse. But whenever we had the fittest flat earther on and he said that there are over two hundred verses talking about the Earth being flat, and you said that doesn't matter, but one verse about alien stuff verses.
Speaker 1: I brought up the two hundred verses, not him, and I mean I've said that before. That's yeah, there's like seventy thousand verses in the Bible, two hundred of which talk about the potential of it being flatter stationary. That's how important it is. You look at the ratio of two hundred over seventy thousand. That's how much time and attention he wanted us to spend on the shape and movement of the Earth. And then how much of that talks about salvation and praise and live in the right way. That's my point.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, but at that crossroads now you're saying that two hundred wasn't enough, So why would one give a fuck about anything?
Speaker 1: Exactly? And that's my point. I say that one verse usually kind of in a joking manner when I talk about like, because the Mormons used that same thing to say, obviously Jesus was talking about the Native Americans when he left the Gold Tablets, I say, oh, obviously he's talking about the Martians. I say it in typically a joking manner, but I do mean it. Jesus said that did he mean sheep out of this fold? Meaning humans? Did he mean extraterrestrials? Look, I don't know type. I tend to joke with what that could mean with the loose interpretation, but to be honest with you, I mean, I believe there could that they're guaranteed is, but there could and probably is, some sort of life outside of our existence, and I do believe that that was also created by the same creator that made us.
Speaker 2: You are an enigma, sir, Team seventies bush with your bushy fingers.
Speaker 5: So I have like a weird little thought about this because I was just watching Endgame and Infinity Wars with my kids and they were asking a whole bunch of questions, and I was sitting there thinking about like the other movies that have come out about you know, like the multiverse and stuff like that, and I was like, what if, Like this is a weird way of like showing people like the multiple different timelines and all this stuff and like helping people try to you know, Oh well, I watched this once upon a time, so when things start to actually be revealed about aliens and potential you know, multiverses and everything else, this is not going to be like a hard pill to swallow. But also, like why would they hide the aliens? I've always questioned that too, But also they hid the giants until twenty twenty and then they were like, oh, hey, by the way, we've been destroying all those skulls that were giants and like, you know whatnot. And I think it comes down to the narrative unraveling. If they release too much stuff, then their hold over society will Everyone will start to question everything, period, and that includes religion, which is heavily used and has been used for generations thousands of years to control and manipulate people. So I'm wondering, like, at what point, you know, how much information will they give us, Because once things start to unravel and all the lives start to unravel, then all the questions will start to happen, like cant time travel happen? Are all those photos that we've seen or all those stories real like, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: I think that what they're doing is is that they they probably knew the amount of eyes that they would have on those movies, and they probably saw it as a good opportunity to be able to soft launch some ideas so that if the time comes that we live during an age where we're invaded by aliens or their inner dimensional or their interplanetary or they're coming from here or whatever, we've seen it all before. In the same sense of like all the different FBI shows and the CIA shows and all the shooting games and all that shit, we became desensitized to seeing dead bodies and shit like that, where you know, if we would have never seen that on TV and you see a dead body in the street, you're probably gonna you're gonna fucking lose it because then you're gonna understand that, like, oh shit, I'm not, you know, because I don't know. I feel like a lot of people, including myself, we walk around as if we're gonna be here forever, and so that would probably shake you a little bit. But here's where it gets sketchy, because it is Marvel, and it is Marvel does take in a lot of like government money. Like that's something that like the movie industry, the film industry, they take in a lot of government I forget what they're called, basically grants and loans and shit like that.
Speaker 3: And I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think that it's all kind of soft launches because if you think about it, everything is like we have a government, and then we've broken down what government means. It means to govern, means to control ment or mente is the mind, so controlling the mind. I think that if you saft release a lot of this shit, you're kind of softening the release of information in kind of a controlled manner so that you don't shatter the minds of your people.
Speaker 3: That's the way my mind looks at it, anyway, Jacob.
Speaker 1: I mean, I believe they absolutely let us know what they're doing in multiple ways. We've talked about how they like soft launched them in movies before the Honestly, look, this is an unpopular opinion, but it's still true. Look at horror movies from our parents' generation to what we grew up with to what's going on with horror movies today. Okay, these are different calibers of what's classified as quote unquote horror. Now here's an unpopular opinion. Video games. When's the last time you heard of a really good first person shooter game getting released? It had been a hot minute, It's been a lot of rents and repeated the same shit they've had for years. When did we as America have really good first person shooter games? Could it have been when they were trying to get us super geared up to go to war as a generation, we as high school kids were staying up till two in the morning fucking murking dudes with ars and shit. Now, I'm a gun guy and you know that, But I'm also not so crazy as to think that maybe they weren't trying to train us at a very early age. Why did certain games get promoted over others to us at a very you know, at a very critical age. For US at a very critical time for America when they needed young men to go fight.
Speaker 3: Throwing that out, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: I think so comm US Navy Seals came out around the time that the Twin Towers got bombed.
Speaker 1: Right, big dog, you want to talk about Medal of Honor, You want to talk about Call of Dude. You want to talk about Gears of War? You want to talk about uh battlefield? You want to? I mean, we go down the list, and each one of those has like six different variations of each one. Modern warfare, modern warfare, too, modern warfare, black ops, modern warfare, ghost bah name your thing, right, And I'm not against these games. I fucking love these games. But we also have to be like we say, open up that third eye and look at things at face value for what they are essentially talk about how they've soft launched aliens and shit at us. Bro, I feel like aliens of the g rated version. They soft launched Nazi zombies at.
Speaker 2: US, right, I think, yeah, we're essentially being conditioned like unknowingly spirit animal. Finally, we haven't heard you all night and we are over an hour end. How dare you not say high to us?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 8: I text, Hey, but no, it's funny you mentioned Medal of Honor. There's over Uh. It was one of the first games on the original PlayStation. There has over twenty games set in that franchise. What Metal v hon Horizon Sun was the reason why I ultimately chose the Marine Corps. It was the first game I played, and it got me into the military.
Speaker 1: And you know, on the PS one was my first first person shooter game. The first one I ever played was Double seven Golden Eye on the Nintendo sixty four.
Speaker 11: Brought the minds and the haystacks and have lasers.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yeah, dude, you gotta take it back to Doom. You really think about how far on the computer.
Speaker 1: That was the school right there.
Speaker 11: Have y'all played that?
Speaker 1: What isn't Pong?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I've played well yeah, yeah, we're talking about first person shooter games. You know, Pong for sure. That's like saying you ever played duck Hunter, like for sure, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it is crazy because that is kind of like, you know, think about how much time people spend on video games and watching TV and everything, and everything always seems to be geared towards you know, they're recruiting you, or they're trying to corral you, they're trying to sway your opinion, and it's always just trying to essentially get you on board, almost subconsciously. And so yeah, I think that, you know, whenever you think about Infinity War and endgame with with the Avengers and stuff like that, that could be like a conditioning to prepare for what's to come. I don't think that's that that's that crazy.
Speaker 1: Why do you think I like my kids playing first person shooter games. Dude, I need them to be prepared. I don't know the world they're going to be living in as adults. I just need them to kind of be prepared for everything, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh and how interesting is it that, like in order to get in the middle you got to be eighteen, right, Like you can sign up for the military when you're seventeen, though, I think didn't you sign up when you were seventeen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, seventeen with parents' permission.
Speaker 2: Right, And like you had been playing you know, shooter games like you say that. Literally, wasn't it saving Private Ryan that got you into the military in the first place?
Speaker 1: Oh, dude, I was three years old. I told you, I just let my kids watch that opening scene like last week or the week before.
Speaker 3: It's a great movie, dude.
Speaker 1: I they were asking me, They're like, so, why did you want to join the Marines? I think it was Veterans Day as a matter of fact. I was like, cause I saw Saving Private Ryan and this and this, and like wait what. I was like, wait, you've never seen it? Keep my eight year old, my eleven year old. No, they've never fucking seen Saving Private Ryan.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 1: But I was like, oh, well, this is a history time, this is classes in session. Let's go. So I played the first uh, probably twenty minutes of Saving Private Ryan, which, in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Probably all that was needed. Huh, probably all that was needed to get your point.
Speaker 1: I think so. I think so. I think the lesson was taught very efficiently actually, and they loved the movie. But I was like, so I saw that scene when I was three years old, my youngest his age, and I pretty much decided that that was what I needed to do with my life. That was it. There was nothing else that mattered, and boom, you know, so that was it. At a very early age, saying that is what kind of steered me in that direction. This is before nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm just telling you do that.
Speaker 2: I think it's just all really conditioning. But let's get back to the chat over here, because my god, we are ninety nine behind right now, ninety nine plus.
Speaker 1: Behind nine problems. But a bitch a one hit me.
Speaker 3: The last Gooney said.
Speaker 2: I don't know about Sam squenches, but Jacob has the teen wolf thing going on.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you, Appreciate you. I dig the wolf vib goonies.
Speaker 2: Never say Die, says, gimme some of them noodles, Jess. I'm trying to eat a quarter of shrumies with the Sam squanch and get mystical as fuck.
Speaker 1: Yo, a quarters some shrewmies with the Sam squantch. That sounds like a mythical good evening.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think you would be vibrating in and out of this dimension if you took shrooms with Sam squanches.
Speaker 1: I should hope, I should hope squarely.
Speaker 2: Dan said, way off topic, whatever happened to that alien in the Florida Mall.
Speaker 3: Don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've reached out to my buddy who was a cop, and he's still with the department. No word, he said, I don't know. The we never really heard anything from that department. Again, this, this, and this, he kind of went under the rug with it. I died have no idea whatever happened to that Miami Mall tall white alien situation.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting though, in the day and age and there was a podcast, a great podcast out there that it's called Ninja's or butterf Lies, they brought up a very interesting topic that I saw them talking about, and they basically said that, like, all right, you know there there are rumors that there were these massive aliens walking through the official like police report said that no, it was actually just dudes like trying to beat each other up with sticks or something like that, which are very contradicting. I mean, I don't think it gets farther apart in stories when you're talking about, oh, there was aliens and then there's just fucking people going caveman style wing against each other with their with their bats and shit. But anyway, one thing that is not brought up in this conversation is we live in the day and age of the cell phone, and people are whipping out their cell phone to video everything. Did you know that there is not a single video or picture of inside of that mall during that day all around the internet.
Speaker 1: The only the video that I saw was outside and it seemed like it was from the parking lot. Now I don't know which parking lot. I'm not familiar with that mall. I couldn't like tell you specifically which side and what and whatever. But again it seemed like body cam footage from a police officer. Now to what level was it fake? Who knows? Like I said, it's kind of been pushed under the rug, and we haven't really heard much about it since. But damn, I really haven't thought about that since either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's kind of been pushed under the rug. And I believe that as much as I believe you know that that lady on the motherfucking plane, Like, I just I don't buy that that's her. I just I'll never buy that's.
Speaker 1: Maddie Ice, like trying to date her or something.
Speaker 2: She Yeah, like he's slid into her DMS and she was talking back to him and shit, And.
Speaker 3: I was like, dude, was it Maddie Ice?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: I think it was White Rabbit, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Oh it was a catalyst.
Speaker 3: It might have been a big catalyst.
Speaker 1: Yeah, old cat old big Catalyst Jones. Dude, we're gonna be talking to him soon, so we'll see. We'll see how that relationship.
Speaker 2: That's definitely something that Catalyst Jones would fucking there's no doubt.
Speaker 1: A hundred vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because remember he was saying that she tried to buy him shoes or something like that. Like essentially he's like, she's like the sugar mama to him.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love this job. We we have met so many fucking wild people. It's uh, speaking of what Sam, what you got?
Speaker 11: Okay, I'm I want a sports But who is not a ice?
Speaker 2: Oh no, we're not talking about Matt Ryans is the guy that uh does the court board.
Speaker 1: He's got the red strings connecting everything. He's the man as far as the Trump time traveling conspiratorial Okay, oh yeah, he's on his ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great guy.
Speaker 2: We've had him on I don't even know how many times, at least seven or eight times.
Speaker 1: I think I think five or six, but probably Morio.
Speaker 11: Hey, no offense, but I didn't catch the LSU game. How was it?
Speaker 1: It was a spanking. It was a proper spanking. Uh Bama spank the fuck out of us and that's okay, we expected it. Look, and I'm not gonna sit here and be like this year's a building year for us. No, look, LSU was gonna suck this year and robbably next year and more than likely the year after that. And that's okay.
Speaker 8: Like Bama's doing. I'm I'm disappointed in Bama on some ol shit. I'm highly disappointed.
Speaker 1: But you're coming off with dynasty. I want to hear no shit from you.
Speaker 4: What they have.
Speaker 11: They have no respect for the new coach.
Speaker 8: Granted I don't know the coach, but nobody will ever live live up to Sab.
Speaker 1: That's like saying somebody's gonna live up to Leonidas or like Spartacus, Like.
Speaker 11: No, somebody's gonna be like the Hardy Boys.
Speaker 1: Look, look, Nick Saban has immortalized himself in college football coaching legendary status. It's like saying somebody's gonna compete with Bear Bryant. Like no, it's there will never be another Nick Saban, and that's just gonna be what it's gonna be. No, the new coach ain't getting no respect, of course not. This is the way.
Speaker 11: Satan beat Babe Byan's record.
Speaker 8: I had like fourteen or sixteen, we nick Sayen has seventeen yep.
Speaker 1: But I mean it's like at that point we're talking about beating records in a different generation. That's like saying that a Rod beat Babe Ruth's records. Like, Okay, that's but we're talking about different day in ages, you know what I mean.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but I was actually talking about this past game.
Speaker 8: I saw a Obama game, but I wanted to watch the LSU game, but I was at work, So yeah, miss nothing.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's a Bama fan, so he did miss something. I think that's what he was trying to say.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, even as a Bama fan, like you expected that outcome, it got what you got. You know, it was about it was another day at the office for both parties. Let's be honest.
Speaker 2: Unless Joe Burrow or Jaden Daniels is that quarterback for LSU, Alabama will continue to wax.
Speaker 3: LSU's ass every year, he'd be like that.
Speaker 2: But speaking on the sports topic here, I feel like we haven't really gone into the rabbit hole that is Jake Paul and Mike Tyson.
Speaker 1: Oh, for the love of god, dude, did you that was sad?
Speaker 2: I'm not even talking about the fight itself. I'm talking about what happened behind closed doors that I recently learned about just a few days ago. Do you know what also happened that night of the Jake Paul and Mike Tyson fite.
Speaker 1: It could be a number of things.
Speaker 2: The Pentagon failed it's seventh audit in a row, meaning they lost more money, and they're not being really very open with their spending, so they're failing all these audits.
Speaker 3: Which is very it's very peculiar.
Speaker 1: Because this is the th audit, right.
Speaker 3: The seventh audit in a row. They failed seventh.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's not like there's a new thing they've been doing. They've been failing for a minute, right, right.
Speaker 2: But it just so happened that that was released literally like an hour before the Jake Paul and Mike Tyson fight. Okay, so all the eyes I think about how many eyes were on Netflix. It literally crashed like most people couldn't even keep up with it in real time because so many people were watching it, right, Yeah, like literally more people watch that then tuned into the US election.
Speaker 1: I don't think that that was why, or strategically why the Department of Defense decided to release that they failed another audit.
Speaker 3: Oh, they definitely didn't.
Speaker 2: Because the fight was originally scheduled for like July eighth, and it ended up happening November fifteenth.
Speaker 1: I thought that was because Jake Paul or Mike Tyson had an issue and they couldn't be ready for that day or whatever. If somebody was sick or an injury or something.
Speaker 2: I mean, if the fight is, if the fight is rigged, who gives a shit if somebody's injured.
Speaker 1: Because it was about the look of it, bro, we had to keep it going that it wasn't rigged and it was real and ooh hoop ty and just knocks the fuck out of him. Man baa baa. Of course it was rigged. Of course it was rigged.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody doubting is doubting that, like even even there was dude, there was an interview of Jake Paul a year ago talking about how he knew that the sport was rigged, Like it is the most rigged sport in all of sports, he said on video, and now and now he gets a fight with Mike Tyson.
Speaker 1: Like boxing is a horribly horribly rigged sport.
Speaker 2: It's like baseball, it's like basketball, football, like it's it's all rigged. I don't want to I don't want to accept it. It's happening in the NFL, but it's hard not to spirit animal. What are your thoughts on that, Sir Samuel.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So reason why the fight got changed to the to the current date that it happened on was because allegedly Mike Tyson almost died. He had he lost half of his blood and he had had eight blood transseasons, which uh, but you could tell by the way he was fighting that he was holding back because like when Jake hid him, you could see Mike Tyson get pissed off and he bout hit him and he bout knocked him out. Then he's did Then he counted with a sniff, and he could have hit him, but he stopped himself because he knows if he didn't ask all eight rounds and if he knocked him out, he was not gonna get paid.
Speaker 11: And he just.
Speaker 1: He looks like he had chains between his hands and between his legs the entire fight, Like he looked like he was holding men all the time because he was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and.
Speaker 11: I just I couldn't live with that, that you'll say.
Speaker 1: Whoever, the two Hispanic gentlemen were that fought, not the two women fight, although that pissed me the fuck off. That Irish chick head butted her like five times, back to back to back. The ref finally said something around the fourth one that pissed me right off. But before that, Oh, boy with the pink and black Aztec garb and boy with the red one. Yo, that was a fucking fight, son, Did y'all see that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a good fight. I enjoyed all of the fights except for the Jake Paul and Mike Tyson one.
Speaker 1: Really yo. The them motherfucker's there. They said they came there for a fucking fight. Heard that they came for a belt. They heard no fucking belt. And I was yo, I was here for all that smoke. That was solid. Both of their faces were mangled at the end of it because they were hungry for it. Bro Oh, it was good.
Speaker 2: Fighting speaking for hunger for CTE and loss of uh brain neurons and stuff. How about the whole fluoride thing. About how fluoride is officially classified as a neurotoxin in the world's top medical journals.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like that should have been listed there a while ago. But you know, I'm glad it finally made its way. There are they gonna stop pumping in our waters?
Speaker 2: Allegedly allegedly as soon as Trump gets an office, that is one of rfk's first things that he's gonna be doing.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: We can only hope and pray, you know what I mean. I guess so, oh gal slute, g ow.
Speaker 1: Slute, here's a war.
Speaker 5: Come on now, we were talking video games. Did you guys see AOC trying to get like trying to trap RFK and like his questioning and he like ran circles around her.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I've been watching all of the all of their whatever they are, the assemblies that have been happening, and him just like going to absolute war with the vaccines and the food and the darg administration stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm ready for it. AOC needs to quit trying to use her voice to do anything ever ever. That's that's sad. And I'm not saying that because she's a woman. No, I'm saying because she's a fucking retard. Like it's bad AOC versus RFK. We're talking about somebody with real, real artillery style brain power versus somebody who was a bar salute until she got elected to her position.
Speaker 2: But like A right, okay, I mean, you know, kudos for trying at least AOC, but didn't work out for you enough said stuff.
Speaker 1: I wan, why does she keep getting elected? That's my issue? Who keeps electing that bitch?
Speaker 2: The extremist bro she's extremists again, you're the saying people that are, you know, keep on electing fucking old heavies.
Speaker 1: O heavy old Pelosi dog Pelosi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I know that you.
Speaker 1: Were talking about. Yeah, heavies. She do got some heavies on her.
Speaker 12: Though, Stephanie, I did some looking into the feeling of the audit and I saw this clip and it was from John Stewart years ago where he was interviewing the spokesperson for the Pentagon spokeswoman and.
Speaker 6: She literally, you know, essentially had no explanation for the money. We're talking multiple billions, possible trillions dollars essentially, and he called her out and he said, you know, you guys have wasted the money, and she's like, well, I wouldn't say it's wasted, and he's he had to walk her through what it means to waste money when you can't account for the money, and she kind of laughed. I didn't know if it was a nervous laugh or a maniacal laugh. Obviously I interpret it into a maniacal laugh.
Speaker 2: But they always laugh like that anytime they know that they're caught in some shit.
Speaker 3: It's always, you're so money such a ludicrous What does.
Speaker 1: It mean to like lose the money? You know, when you don't have the money you can't account for it. Yeah, but like what do you mean by like lose? Like what does this mean?
Speaker 3: Did it fall out of your pocket?
Speaker 1: You know what? When they start asking the dumb questions, it's like, come on, now, you can't even play this game any better than that. And that's a real grown up adult that other real grown up adults keep electing to that position.
Speaker 2: Uh Ravenlee, Oh we finally get a regular name from you?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, do you I know this is random, but did you see the shadow cabinet that they're making that the Democrats decided that they've like been together and they're trying to like pretty much you know, say that if Trump actually goes through with doing all of the things that his team is saying that they are going to pretty much band together and they're gonna fight against this system and do all of this stuff, and like they're they're trying to make their whole little group, but then tell everybody about it too.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I thought we were going on this platform where.
Speaker 3: We cared about democracy. Democracy is so.
Speaker 2: Important, Yet whenever you lose, you don't want to go with democracy. That doesn't make any fucking sense to me.
Speaker 1: We have an access of evil. Seems like we have a group of supervillains, like joining forces.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I mean, democracy is great as long as it's in your favor, I guess.
Speaker 1: I mean, I didn't realize that they were formalizing their their union of uh, you know, of whatever. That that's crazy. So the far left is gonna start ganging up in the political sphere. Is this, dude? All right? Talk about some WWE shit?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 1: Is this is this the the NW?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is this is this pretty much?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: Is this what they're trying to do? Is this gonna be like the bloodline? They're trying to make a real life bloodline to go against Vince McMahon a k a. Donald Trump? Is this really happening there.
Speaker 2: Actually it makes sense more so for the nWo literally stands for New World Orders. So yeah, I think so Spirit Animal, give me, give me some wrestling over here.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 8: Okay, So it's funny you brought up the bloodline and the n w O.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 8: That's the thing. The blood line is going down the same path as n w O. Everybody's fucking joining. I understand that actually blood relatives and all so is lock through attutual of blood ties. But anyway, can we all just fuck Solo Socoa and Jacob Pattu as their characters just they know it's og.
Speaker 11: Blood line all the way.
Speaker 2: I'm for fuck the entire bloodline personally, but I really don't watch wrestling as much as I used to anymore. But I was never a fan of the Bloodline in general, which I don't think you're supposed to be a fan, Like they're supposed to be people that you hate, so they're doing their job.
Speaker 1: There's people that are fans of Slytherin, right. There's people that are fans of Darth Vaders and like Rock the Empire shit, Like for some reason, there's people that love being a part of the They love sipping that hater aide.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: I mean it's the same people that you know, you always mentioned smoke meth in Hall Satan like. It's just that kind of it's just that kind of mentality where you want to be.
Speaker 3: The opposite end.
Speaker 1: For the sake of being contrarian.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly. So all right, let's get back down to we gotta starting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm about to say I'm way up here.
Speaker 2: Supposedly the Brohio podcast had a big foot erotica episode, Jacob. That seems like something you'd be into, you know.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, So, once upon a time, when I was a young devil pup, there was a guy in Urpeltoon that spent and I'm not shitting you, somewhere around three to four hundred dollars a month on porn. And I don't mean like DVDs or like digital downloads. I mean magazines like straight up dumpster porn, dude, he and like name it. And it was there like the Guilf's over seventy the you name it, just the randomst magazines. And some of it was like Hustler and Playboy in the classics, but some of it was the wild obscure shit. And so when he rolled out, he didn't take his porn stash with him. So we had like eight, i mean like legit from the floor to the ceiling, tall towers of magazines. Probably eight of these things from the floor to the ceiling. So we just like dispersed them right from Florida floor. And in that mix was something along these lines of like cryptid literrotica. I perused more out of curiosity.
Speaker 3: In the bathroom.
Speaker 1: No, no more, this was actually out in the open. I'm not gonna lie to you. Wasn't. There was no pictures. There was cartoon pictures, but it was a lot of editorials, a lot of little articles that were written. Uh look, I'm not gonna yuck someone's yum okay, But all I am gonna say is that the people that wrote those articles were clearly furries before that was a thing. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of really weird porn out there. And oh yeah, I mean, hey.
Speaker 1: You like what you like for the internet, dog, if you can imagine it.
Speaker 2: It's porn, makes sense, makes sense. So yeah, and then of course Steph said, I'm gonna have to check it out.
Speaker 1: Wait, check what out no stuff, Actually go for it. It's pretty fucking great.
Speaker 2: Squirrely Dan said, Nick and Rob from Brohio are my dirty daddies. I want to see Nick and Rob with Jonathan and Jacob. Hell yeah, that'd be fun.
Speaker 1: Let's do it, dude.
Speaker 2: We got to try and reach out to some people like that. That seems like people we would definitely fuck around with and find out Rohio.
Speaker 1: I'm about it.
Speaker 2: Team Squatch said, the Squatch is real Spirit Animals said dune shrooms twice, not gonna lie. Don't want to again, both times with snake related Not a big fan of snakes, shit's evil watch how they eat Enough said on the dust eater ashes to ashes, dust to dust, would definitely like to match on a sack of the blessed.
Speaker 1: Herb Okay word up or it up and Sam.
Speaker 2: Team Squatch said, I love snakes, I've owned several, but don't fuck with shrooms. Had a terrible trip and haven't touched that shit or anything since I was nineteen. For you, I've had the good trips and the bad trips, and unfortunately the bad trips are the teachers. You know, it'd be like that, the bad experiences are what give us the perspective to appreciate the good experiences. Unfortunately, we can't appreciate the good unless we've been through the shit of the bad.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a bitch of it.
Speaker 2: Do the truffle shuffle said, sound similar to the scales of judgment in Egyptian paganism.
Speaker 3: I forget what we were talking about.
Speaker 1: Then could be the judgment at the end. Whenever you weigh your heart against the feather of the feather of truth to see if it's lighter than the feather, and if it is, then you the path to walk to paradise is wide, and if it's heavier than it goes like the slide of a razor. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, the spirit animal said, the meta age and the Bayou shaman, thank you.
Speaker 1: So word up and accounted for what it do.
Speaker 2: We will try and live up to those glorious titles. The sloth sloth Love chunk said, The house of the Lord resides in the heart of every man. A one eyed Willie said, damn it, how come I didn't think of sloth Love's chunk. I fucking love you.
Speaker 1: No doubt.
Speaker 2: That's solid name, Ashley said. Regardless of the choices that you make God is still inside of you. He won't abandon you. Kind of the point that I was trying to make there.
Speaker 1: No, I agree with that for sure.
Speaker 2: The last goony said, you, why is why are all these goonies related?
Speaker 11: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it. They kind of roll man. The chat kind of does its own thing. We try to keep up. I think we're doing okay tonight.
Speaker 12: Um.
Speaker 2: The last goony said, you could end this argument. I guess the argument we were having right now by looking up the barashet prophecy. It's all written bearashet.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: Search it up, brother, cause I'm are you pronouncing it right? Bearshet bursheet b e r I s h e e t breshithit.
Speaker 3: I don't know, all right? The barysheet be of sheet bet a sheet all right?
Speaker 2: So I guess it depends on what version of that we want, because everybody probably has their own interpretation of it. Let's just click the first article, which has got questions dot org, which is a biblical kind of website. I will share thy screen and get into this barasheet prophecy barsheet passover prophecy.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a passover thing, so it's Jewish interesting.
Speaker 2: The Barashet Passover Prophecy maintains the seventeenth seventieth, yeah, seventieth Week of Daniel, also referred to as the Tribulation Period, will commence in twenty twenty three, followed by the establishment of the Millennial Kingdom of Christ in twenty thirty. Oh, what the fuck this is coming up? Oh, twenty twenty three is behind us. But it's as if, as Lovex states, the rapture will take place prior to the beginning of Daniel's seventieth week. The rapture of the Church must occur sometime in twenty twenty three. Loveck's calculations in the Bearshet Passover Prophecy are based on a symbolic in Numeric's understanding of the first Hebrew word in Genesis Breschet. I don't know if they rolled their tongues back then. It just sounds cooler, and the pattern of the six days of Creation followed by the one Day of Rest. Finding several Hebrew words embedded in the first word of the Bible, and using the Creation week as a model of God's timeline, Levic maps out the history of the world. According to Levic, the word besheet contains seven prophetic meanings, So number one would be the beginning of creation. Number two would be the beginning of sin, the number three would be the beginning of the church age, number four the beginning of the Church's time in heaven, number five the beginning of Daniel seventieth Week. Six the beginning of Christ's Millennial Kingdom, and then number seven the beginning of the New Heavens.
Speaker 3: And New Earth.
Speaker 2: So what where we are, I guess would be at number five the beginning of Daniel seventieth Week, which happened in twenty twenty three allegedly, and then the six to one, which would come in twenty thirty would be known as Christ's Millennial Kingdom, and then it wouldn't be until thirty thirty that that would be the beginning of the New Heavens and New Earth.
Speaker 1: So it said that the rapture was supposed to happen last year, and if it did, I'm kind of bummed out.
Speaker 3: Jacob, You're fucked if that happened.
Speaker 1: Bro Uh, not fucked, you know, because I do believe he'll come back at the end of the seven years of child's and tribulations. I'm just I'm kind of pissed off that I'm here for that part was hoping i'd uh I'd miss it.
Speaker 2: That's all well, It says, based on this chronology, the time of Jesus's death on the Cross, which was passover ad thirty marked exactly four thousand years from the fall of Adam, and the second coming of Christ to set up his kingdom will take place exactly two thousand years after his death and resurrection. This gives a total of six thousand years for mankind's quote unquote work, and the final thousand years is reserved for quote unquote rest in the millennial kingdom seven prophetic days. So it says for the bearshet Passover prophecy to be credible. C. J. Loveck's elaborate system of Numerican symbolic calculations based on single Hebrew word must be meticulously accurate. The earth must be about six thousand years old. Adam must have willfully disobeyed God at the age of thirty three years and six months, so thirty three and a half years old. The book's author must not have violated Jesus' statement that quote unquote, concerning that day and hour, no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only, it says. But to his credit, loveck adheres to the historic essential doctrines of Christianity. His teaching support the deity of Jesus. Try you nature of God, the inerrancy of the scriptures, and salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ or Christ Jesus. With that said, should the bearshet prospet bear sheet, pass over prophecy be taken seriously?
Speaker 3: Has CJ.
Speaker 2: Lovick unraveled the eschatological mystery?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 2: I just crushed that that has eluded bibel or Bible scholars for two thousand years. As we are currently in the year twenty twenty three, the year of the rapture. According to Lovic, the matter will be settled soon enough.
Speaker 1: So I guess big swing and a miss on that. But I guess we'll see. Maybe it was off by a year or two. I don't know. I've never heard that Adam was thirty three and a half when he Okay, sure, sure.
Speaker 3: But interesting.
Speaker 2: I always love the people that are trying to figure out when the end of the world's going to be. I like, I don't understand the obsession with when the end is going to be.
Speaker 3: I just don't like, why what are you in a rush for? Enjoy this time?
Speaker 2: We have literally eternity to spend wherever that is in heaven and the ethereal realm as reincarnates on other planets. Whatever your beliefs are, or hell or hell or hell, there's that.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I don't know what the rush is.
Speaker 1: I mean I see it kind of like would you want to know the day and time that you're gonna die? And personally no, no not. I mean I understand from a philosophical thought standpoint why you would want to know, sure, right, but personally, fuck no, I don't want to know that shit. Oh it did ruin the rest of my life. So I don't know. I don't know. You see things like this and it's like, bro, why you'll figure it out, You'll see you know.
Speaker 2: This is an interesting sentiment by Nation Boycott, who says, I think God is in everything, but everything is not God.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like God was within Hitler, but that doesn't mean that Hitler was God. I'm with you, okay, damn.
Speaker 2: The last Gooney said to teach the way you are going through the ego detachment, or the detachment of the ego. Oh I think that I am actually yeah, oh my god. And then of course the spirit animal has to bring up a Dorothy Explorer in Diddy meme where it's she goes diddy, no diddy ing Diddy, no diddy ing Diddy, no diddy ing.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Uh, goonies never say die said steph. My g pause or grandpa's name was literally Joseph Smith Junior and Thomas McBride murdered at hans Mill was like my great great uncle. My bloodline is entrenched in Mormon bullshit. Wow, it's got to be unfortunate.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous. Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh man, that is.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess we probably have something within our blood that lines us up to some kind of lineage that most of us probably wouldn't be proud of.
Speaker 3: So I mean, it's probably across the board.
Speaker 1: The only thing I've found for my own is that apparently some distant relative of mine started a whole another denomination of Christianity once upon a time. They're still operating today, but they're just pretentious assholes. It's called Christadelphian m.
Speaker 2: The last Goonies, the last Goony says aliens equals demons.
Speaker 1: I mean that seems to be the going trend. I respectfully disagree, but I know a lot of people that think that that is a truth, and like, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I hope they're not. I can't say that I one hundred percent know for a fact. I don't think anybody knows anything one hundred percent for a fact as far as UFOs and aliens and all that shit goes, It's it's pure speculation.
Speaker 1: Mermaids and I don't mean ariel, I mean the mermaids that are like myth and legend, the ones that are fucking terrifying sirens. Does all all mermaids are demonic?
Speaker 3: I mean that some of them.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm asking, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean I think that it kind of is based upon perspective, though, if you really think about it, like, you know, does the does the deer look at humans like we're evil because we hunt and kill them and eat them?
Speaker 1: I would think.
Speaker 3: Maybe, But do we look at ourselves as evil?
Speaker 1: But like, okay, that's my point. A witch that's murdering children is inherently bad. The woman in the woods making herbal remedies is not right, So like we're not necessarily comparing apples to apples the mermaids that are in the sea. If it was ever confirmed that one day mermaids are real, do we immediately well, they're because they're damons, because Satan made them real. Like yo, whoa, whoa, Hey, first of all, maybe second, let's check it out, let's do a little di again. You know, that's just me.
Speaker 2: You know, I have dreams all the time as like that. I think about, you know, what if what if there was one day or you know, one piece of reality that we were to experience. I don't know, maybe we reincarnated into a completely different world or whatever. But I just have these weird fucking dreams where humans are no longer at the top of the food chain and imagine like these big fucking hands coming out of the sky and just picking us up and eating us, and like could we could we technically be mad at them because that's what they got to do to survive, you know, and like nobody questions, right, yeah, I know that, but like, you know, that's kind of like, you know, we kind of give ourselves a pass because we do what we got to do to survive.
Speaker 3: But what happens whenever we're not at the top of the food chain.
Speaker 2: Can we make that same excuse for somebody on top of us on the food chain?
Speaker 4: Oh No.
Speaker 1: It's like if you're ever in the wild and like, for whatever reason a mountain lion decides that it wants to attack you, and it like it comes down to it, Yo, one of you are not walking away from this situation, and like maybe the chips will fall in your favor, maybe they won't, And it's nobody's fault. It just kind of is what it is. You know, no one ever promised life to be fair in this bitch. I'm sorry, it just it ain't.
Speaker 2: Samuel, Do you think that aliens equal demons as you're grinding up your blessed herbs?
Speaker 3: Sir uh No.
Speaker 8: I believe they are two different entities, though I think that one is just. I think one's more with one is mathematically will and the other one is like spiritually will.
Speaker 11: But the mother made thing.
Speaker 7: I think that I think there that they're not all would be evil if they are true, but in the like entity, like down to the core they are will.
Speaker 11: Or if we go off of the Greeks the.
Speaker 7: Silence, then they would lo they were lost sailors to their death to eat them. But if we go off of the Jamaica, like the Caribbean, which is based off of some of the Greek, they have some of the same characteristics. But they would drown the sailors and then they would based on the flesh. But they would before that, they would take the male sperm to impregnate themselves after they drowned the man.
Speaker 2: That sounds about evil bitches that I could see.
Speaker 3: That army of Is that zero? All right? What to do?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 13: So I can remember back in the early two thousands, this interesting documentary or mockumentary was put out about mermaids, basically saying there type of divergent species. They were actually like proto humans that instead of surviving on land, it moves to the water. So I thought, and if you can find that maybe through YouTube or something, I think it'd be a good watch.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think that I've seen something like that that eventually, you know, some people had to learn to take to the water in order to survive kind of thing. Yeah, I mean, look, if they're out here hunting humans and lowering the men down there not only to eat them, but to suck them of their semen, which might sound like a good time to some people.
Speaker 3: I think that.
Speaker 2: I mean, are we really going to fault them for saying, like, Yo, I'm done with this pescatarian I'm done with this pescatarian lifestyle.
Speaker 3: I want some actual meat, all.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, real quick, I just talk about mermaids, Jonathan, give me the ability to share the screen. As you know, I'm a bit of a metal head, and it's not often we talk about mermaids on this show. Have you ever heard of the song mermaider?
Speaker 3: No, no, I don't believe.
Speaker 1: What the hell. Let me introduce you, sir, quick, little little tutorial.
Speaker 14: It's a mermaid or dog. Oh boy, oh boy, indeed, it's all Batman by the.
Speaker 15: Way, the role pristine on the water.
Speaker 16: Nothing the time, George cried.
Speaker 15: And if you see your penches walk or John, it some pain, Jorgy George's check check check check check fox checks chick, said Chuck, marking back.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to share that with everybody I saw just a little that was badass, dude.
Speaker 3: Oh no, the whole song is beautiful.
Speaker 1: I love that. The band's name is Death Clock. If any of you remember Old Adults Swim. You might remember the show Metalocalypse. It's that band and uh yeah, bad metal, bad metal forever. As we're talking about Mermaids, I was just like mermaid Er was just playing in my head like really fucking loud. So I was like, the cult members need to know what's going on in my head.
Speaker 2: For some reason, I wish I wish I could growl like that.
Speaker 10: I'd be so sick, Like that's funny you you brought up Medlaca bitch me and both of my cousins. We literally just talked about metal Ocalyipse, how that video was something you would go to sleep that wake up.
Speaker 11: Like one am on Adult Swim. That was awesome.
Speaker 3: Wake up?
Speaker 2: What the fuck nightmare am I living in right now?
Speaker 1: Most of Death Clock's music is ridiculed. It's brutal, but it's also ridiculous. How was that one song that opens up with like a jaculate failure and it's like proa, wait, you didn't go to a doctor, my boy, but like, also don't quit playing kind of digging the vibe.
Speaker 3: That's called gone rhea. Oh man.
Speaker 2: Anyway, back to the chat over here, One Eyed Willie said, my mama made fun of me for years for seeing UFOs. Then she hit me, uh, or she was she hit me sorry about that, then she was. Then she was with me when we drove under one that was wider than both sides of the freeway, scared her shitless. I just laughed and I said, I fucking told you that they're real. I would love to hear more on that story, if you want to delve a little deeper, sir.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you want to tell me right now?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, poor dude.
Speaker 9: All right, So, I mean I started seeing these fuckers when I was like seven, dude. I am a habitual skywatcher and I always have been, especially nighttime.
Speaker 4: So all the way through teens, I've seen.
Speaker 9: Blue, green, purple, red, yellow, fucking every color, like straight line, curve lines, one's floating fucking through the sky.
Speaker 4: And my mom has made fun of me for years.
Speaker 9: So then like twenty thirteen, I was living in Boise Mountain Home, Air Force Base is right there, and a couple of the girls that I was with that night it was like New Year's or Christmas Eve or something. We were walking into one of the local bars over there, and there was like twenty people outside, all staring backwards and we stopped and looked back and there's three huge, fucking orange glowing orbs and they had like positioned themselves. It literally looked like Orion's belt, just the three of them sitting there, and I was like, what the fuck? And the first one kind of started sputtering. Then it disappeared all three did that. So I called my mom the next morning.
Speaker 4: I was like, I.
Speaker 9: Fucking saw another one, and this time people were with me, and because nobody was ever with me. And so she sends back a video later and she had been at the house here with all my grandparents and everybody, and she had like taken a paper plate and drew fucking UFO windows on it, and she's like.
Speaker 4: Oh, look, TJ, we saw fucking UFO.
Speaker 9: Two making fun of me and shit. So then fast forward to twenty fourteen June. We had gone up to Portland to go watch my sister's graduation from college. On the way back, we were probably like, I don't know, two hours out of Boise, headed east towards Boise in the middle of the desert, and there's no overpasses or nothing out there, dude, And it was like three or four in the morning, and I told them, Like my ex wife was sitting shotgun to my mom and my baby sister were sitting in the back seat, and I thought the three of them were sleeping, you know. I was just jamming out and I saw these two red lights over the freeway, and I'm like, what the fuck is that? Like, I know there's not an overpass. I've driven this road a jillion fucking times in my life, and so as we're getting closer to it, I'm like trying to look up as we're about to go underneath it, the two red lights shut shut off and a huge circle of white lights that literally, dude, was twice as wide as both sides of fucking I eighty four turned on just and it was like fucking daylight. And from the back seat, my mom goes and I just started laughing. Dude, I just started giggling.
Speaker 4: I was like, I fucking told you, I told you they're real.
Speaker 9: And this motherfucking thing turned did like a fucking one eighty and then light speed gone out of sight, out of the atmosphere, and that was hands down the craziest one I've ever seen. No sound, no fucking nothing, And like to this day, my mom hates talking about it, dude.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 9: It was fucking insane. So that's the biggest and closest I've ever been to one, And so yeah, I disagree. I don't think aliens are demons either. I mean, honestly, I think most of the ships that we see are probably ours. But that band said, I've seen so many of them, like in such crazy flight patterns, Like I've seen them in the meteor showers like tons of times, and like, I know what a fucking media looks like, right, I'm not retarded. Oh yeah, So I mean I don't know. Man, it was fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: I buy it, dude.
Speaker 2: I I I honestly don't believe that they're demons either. But also at the same time, I don't necessarily believe. I don't necessarily believe in demons. That's just my take on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean he's saying they're bab he Do you believe that was a physical thing or an ethereal thing that flew over you that day? Let's let's formulate it that way, take spirituality and religion away from it.
Speaker 3: Let's put like that, what did you literally see with your eyes?
Speaker 2: Did it evaporate out of thin air or did it fly off at massive speeds?
Speaker 1: That seemed like, you know what was a metal craft? Or was it just like a thing of energy only like what talk to me?
Speaker 9: Brow No, it seemed like a big defined metal craft to me, and like I'm a Star Wars geek, and it was legit like it left the tracer like when you hit fucking light speed. It left the tracer through the sky for like three or four seconds.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it zoomed out of the sky. It didn't just pop out of this dimension.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I would love to see that shit, dude.
Speaker 12: Ah.
Speaker 2: I live for the day that I see something like that.
Speaker 6: I got a quick question.
Speaker 4: You'll never see them.
Speaker 1: Still, go ahead, step, I saw your hand raised. Please chime in.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I hate cutting in, but I wanted to ask. You said it was two lights. Do you get the impression it was like two like did they go in the same pattern? Do you think it was attached to anything like a craft? Or was it two orbs? But that is like a crazy UFO story. That is wild.
Speaker 9: The lights were the two red lights were dead center of this craft. And I couldn't tell, like I said, when I was looking at it, it was still dark. Out, and it was just two red lights above me, and it was dead center of the craft, dead center like centered over the both sides of the freeway.
Speaker 4: And then literally as soon.
Speaker 9: As I got underneath it, those two lights shut off, and from the center point of where those two red were, a whole ring of white ones turned on and it literally made nighttime day for half a second until it freak took off.
Speaker 2: Dude, Ode, that is so sick, And I wonder what would happen if you would have got that on video, if that video would have became a little blurry. I think that that's really what happens. I think that people actually take crystal clear videos of you know, whether it be cryptids or UFOs or something like that, and then later they start to turn out a little blurry.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 9: I wish I would have got it on a film too, because it was dead. I mean, it was life changing for my mind and my sister because, like I said, they made fun of me forever and they're full believers now.
Speaker 2: Dude, if something like that were to happen, I'm telling you, I would just try this again. This is how like weird I am about it. But if something like that were to happen. I would instantly try and communicate it with it, like via telekinesis not telling crazy, Come on, I would just not telekinesis.
Speaker 4: Is that the term?
Speaker 1: No, But like if you saw crap fly over, your first thought is, let.
Speaker 2: Me communicate with my mind, let me try and tap in what Yeah? Yeah, of course, because I think that that's how their their shit works.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's wild to me. I'm not making fun. I'm like, wait, your first thought isn't like, holy shit, that's like a craft that means other beings, that means other this Like your first thought is like I could talk to them?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, because.
Speaker 2: Well no, I was just gonna say, because every time that I've hypnotized somebody and they saw like a UFO or an alien or maybe they were an alien or whatever, they always say that they can communicate with them telepathically. And then you hear like certain stories you know of that that is how they that is how they communicate as telepathically. And you hear like people who who have interactions with aliens or Bigfoot or whatever, it's all telepathic messages. So yeah, that's why I would try and do that.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't now I'm like, if we all never passed over your head, you'd be able to like actually make it stop and do a trick and stuff like. I don't know. I just I don't know. Me and you are so different, you know.
Speaker 9: I mean, so you have to keep that telepathy on the top of mind, dude, because I guarantee you I'll see him again.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, try it out, dude, and dude. Allegedly, that's what electro Nick does whenever he's like he thinks that he's telling, uh, communicating with them telepathically.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, is it a coincidence that every time we're around electro Nick we see some shit in the sky, and every time I'm out by myself, I don't see it, you know, like something's got to be happening.
Speaker 3: Dirty saying dirty, SAand.
Speaker 4: Chest keep an eye on some of us.
Speaker 3: I think so too. Yeah, I think.
Speaker 5: Podcast with my mom, Well, Hey how are you mom?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 6: She's been dying to say hey to you.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: We're going to bed.
Speaker 3: Good Night, sweet dreams.
Speaker 1: They started joining.
Speaker 3: No, that's awesome, do it every time. We love it.
Speaker 6: Good Night guys, good night.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back to this chat where.
Speaker 2: We all right, so Ruby said, so Calm Marine video game for PlayStation admitted that it was designed to get you stoked and join the service.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, fair enough, And again, I'm I'm not saying that to knock it. I'm just acknowledging the red flags as we see them on our journey.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: The last goony said Trump equals White House with poisoned arrows. I fucking hope that. I hope that's not the case, dude.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't see necessarily poisoned arrows. But maybe I'm nu again, y'all. I'm not saying that he's the savior of the earth, and I'm not saying he's the Antichrist. I'm kind of hoping for somewhere in the middle. To be honest with you.
Speaker 2: The spirit animal wanted to bless us with one of his prayers. And he said, through the blessed Herb, and by the guidance of the metam Mage along banks, along the banks of the Bayou Shaman, shall true knowledge be found. And that is from the verse. Dude, Rama one.
Speaker 1: Dude, Rama one. I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it, Sam, And then Steph said, blessed, blessed under his eye.
Speaker 3: U uh maga or get fucked says? I love it?
Speaker 2: Said you said, y'all are sleeping on us game cocks with the South Carolina.
Speaker 1: The way you read it, Jonathan was so white, it's so perfect.
Speaker 3: I am white. I am a whohite kid.
Speaker 1: Fucked o kid.
Speaker 3: It's like reporting, fuck you, San Diego.
Speaker 1: That was great, thank you, thank y'all. I did that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, how about Norah?
Speaker 2: Uh Nora the Explorer said, uh, how about Mike Tyson's ass?
Speaker 3: Them cheeks were a little p okay?
Speaker 1: Was I the only one that saw that before the fight and thought that it was ridiculously unnecessary?
Speaker 10: Yo?
Speaker 1: Why was my boy just hanging cheeks out like that? I couldn't have found a towel to wrap up the champ in. They had to demean him and humiliate him before he paraded himself tied to chains like that. Like, I think that was it was a part of the humiliation tactic.
Speaker 2: I think that he's probably proud of his ass cheeks. That's what fifty eight year old cheeks would probably look like.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, I mean when I'm fifty eight, I hope I got the cakes like that. That's fine. Yeah, sure, granted, but that's neither here nor there. Why was Mike Tyson's full ass out on national television, is my point. That's the fucking.
Speaker 2: Champ, the spirit animal knows. Did you do a little research under them cheeks?
Speaker 11: I took it as he said that, you know what, fuck it. I don't give a shit. They the whole world can kiss my ass. I'm Mike Tyson. I'll take the But yeah, I ain't baking my pide.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think that Mike Tyson is as controlled as Snoop Dogg, as controlled as doctor Dre, as controlled as all these fucking people who sold out for the big bucks. And I don't have a problem with people selling. Now go get your chatter, baby, But uh.
Speaker 1: Twenty mail for one fight against some some young whipper snapper who's an Internet hater.
Speaker 2: I would happily be paid twenty million dollars to have my ass whipped. Yeah, like there's I would do it for fifty grand. I do it for ten grand. I probably do it for a dollar just to say that I did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fair enough, just throw it out.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, first off, yeah, I would definitely do it for a dollar.
Speaker 3: Whip would you get?
Speaker 2: How much money would it take for you to take a punch in the face for Mike Tyson without gloves?
Speaker 1: Oh god? Ooh okay, we're gonna have that talk.
Speaker 2: Because he still got that sucking thunder dude.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, we're talking about current Mike Tyson, not him in his prime, not him like whatever, like as he's currently. He just came off of training for a fight and all the shit. For me to take a full force punch from Mike Tyson in the face, how much would it take for me to do that? Oh, brom, I'm thinking nothing under six figures easily.
Speaker 2: I would take it just to say that I took it for free.
Speaker 1: Oh god, you would just get punched in the face for the see.
Speaker 2: All right, take a little nap, dude, ain't no big deal.
Speaker 1: I mean the brain said from somebody who's never taken a nap before, dog, it's not a fun experience. It's not something you want to repeat, especially from somebody who is surgical with their hand at making someone go night night like. No, dude, I don't want any part of that.
Speaker 2: My thing is is if Jake Paul can take it, I feel like I can.
Speaker 1: Jake Paul is also a trainer, like he's been trained. I'm not saying, oh, he's a real foiter. No, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna belittle the sport by saying that about him, but I'll say that at least he's been in the ring of time or two, he knows what it means to take a punch like, No, that's not that's not the same thing, bro.
Speaker 2: I guess so, but I'm also not I feel like, presented the opportunity, I would absolutely take it.
Speaker 1: I believe you, And I'm not saying you're crazy for it. I'm saying like, because I know what it feels like to get my bell properly rang, and I don't want to know what it feels like to get my bell rung by Mike Tyson, Like yo, for me to take that punch, just Jacob being Jacob, I'm thinking, like maybe two hundred.
Speaker 2: K when did you get your bell rang like that?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: I trained in fighting for quite a while. And if we want to go back in time, you want to talk about my marine corpses, we want to talk about me training in MMA. You want to talk about me with boo hurt like no, no, I know what it means to get properly fucking wrecked. So you've been.
Speaker 3: Knocked out before by a punch?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, not by bell rung Yes, knocked out by a punch.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: I've been choked out before, for sure, like multiple times. I don't think I've ever been punched hard enough to do that. I've I've been hit hard enough to where I saw stars, for sure. But that's my point. I know that Mike Tyson would actually like incapacitate me, and I'm I don't want to wake up from that, Dude, I don't. I don't want to feel my soul leave my body that hard. Forcibly, I'm okay.
Speaker 3: Spirit animal.
Speaker 2: How much weed would you need to smoke in order to take a punch from Mike Tyson and not die?
Speaker 11: I don't know, consider.
Speaker 8: I've been I've been knocked out, I would say, but my on the way down, Uh, he hit me again. My head smacked the wall on a panty, my body did a weird twitching thing.
Speaker 11: But no, I.
Speaker 8: Would It would take fifty million, about three pounds a weed.
Speaker 2: Three pounds. I feel like that's just exceeding.
Speaker 11: What I'm trying to get set for at least two months.
Speaker 1: What, Oh, you.
Speaker 2: Would have to be paid three pounds of weed. You wouldn't have to smoke three pounds of weed in order to take that on.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, Okay, that's different. That's different.
Speaker 1: Y'all gotta understand here, y'all gotta understand what you're talking about. Taking a punch from Mike Tyson. Okay. Now, I don't know I'm reading something here, and I don't know if this is that is prime or at his current whatever, but a punch from Mike Tyson is around sixteen hundred jewels of energy. Okay, we're talking about over eleven hundred pounds. Actually be exact eleven hundred and sixty seven pounds of force, Okay, coming upon twelve hundred pounds of force within this big of a square radius, coming at my face muscles. I'm okay, dude, I don't I don't want that smoke.
Speaker 2: No I I I'm of the understanding that I would probably be out of the podcast in game for a couple of months because I would have to get my jaw restructured. I'm not saying that I'm a manly man that wouldn't be hurt I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That the forehead, maybe you be okay, just like super swol.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think at that at that point, Zombie would have to take over my mic for a couple of months, and uh, we would we would keep the show going, but I would be on bed rest for a little while.
Speaker 3: God, you know what's.
Speaker 2: Funny though, Like speaking of Zombie taking over the mic, I had a dream, that dream that I had last Oh I didn't tell you all about this. I was talking on Meta about it earlier. I had a dream last night that I was like some kind of evil genius that was behind the plot of terrorism or something like that.
Speaker 3: Uh, terroristic.
Speaker 1: I'm the fucking nark. I'm the fucking three letter agency guy. You're the one dreaming about terrorism. Shit, this fucking guy.
Speaker 2: I think it's because I hang around YouTube fucking much. It's probably what it is.
Speaker 1: Oh flict anyway, good, But.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I had this dream and like, uh, we thought that we were gonna get a We're on this highway and at the end of this highway there it was like barricaded and there was like a bunch of cops and state police and stuff like that that were basically saying like yo, give up, like the chases over, like just turn yourself in kind of thing. And at that moment, I knew that, for some reason, I knew that I was gonna be going away for ten years.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I don't even know exactly what was going on. I just knew that I did something that was fucked up that was gonna lock me away for ten years. And at that moment, I was like, you know, of course, I was like, man, ten years. I'm you know, my two year old son's gonna be twelve, My twelve year old daughter's gonna be twenty two. Maybe she, you know, she finds the love of her life, maybe she gets pregnant at an early age. I had her at twenty one. Maybe she has a one year old by the time I get out. And I'm chripping about all these things. And then also I was like, oh my god, how is the show going to go on? And I was like, Oh, that's okay, Like zombie will take over, Like I thought that in my dream.
Speaker 3: Isn't that weird in your dream?
Speaker 1: I thought that, Yeah, think about this level of shit in your dreams.
Speaker 3: Weirdly enough, not always. It was just like a weird. Yeah, it was like a weird thing that happened.
Speaker 1: I'm so jealous of you and all the other people out there that are so called dreaming every night or whatever. Must be fucking nice. Must be nice. I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: You know what's weird, though, is that anytime I have a nightmare, and I don't know if that constitutes as a nightmare because it was scary but in a different sense. But usually whenever I have those nightmares, I always know that I can wake myself up, like subconsciously.
Speaker 3: It's strange, and.
Speaker 2: So as I was like scared that I was gonna be getting locked up for ten years, I was like, let me try and see if I can wake up. But it was weird because at the moment I thought it was reality, but I still had the thought to think, let me see if I can wake up. And as soon as I woke up, I like starting patting my chest like, oh thank god. I was just like, I don't have to go through, you know, like ten years of being It's like some of those dreams are so fucking real.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: It's so strange. I wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know, but it sounds sounds like a fun time. Maybe one day I'll dream I.
Speaker 2: Just got to hypnotize you again. I think that's all that is, sir.
Speaker 1: I can't have you hypnotized me every single day.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I've only been I've only hypnotized you once. Maybe maybe you just need a little extra shove.
Speaker 1: You're coming. You're coming to this state allegedly this week. I guess we'll see.
Speaker 3: Next week next see.
Speaker 1: But I'm also you can see.
Speaker 2: But I'm also moving back there, so we'll have plenty of time. Yeah, we'll make it happen, everything everywhere, all at once with your hand raised, sir.
Speaker 4: Can you only do the hypnotization stuff if you're face to face?
Speaker 2: No, Actually, the majority of them are online. I actually prefer to do it over zoom. I feel like it actually works a little bit better.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to get in on that.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I highly recommend it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be cool.
Speaker 2: I'm actually as soon as so, my sister's gonna be taken over editing, so I'm gonna have like a lot more time. And that'll be not this weekend, but next weekend. My sister is gonna be taken over editing. There's probably gonna be a couple of weeks where I got to train her, you know, how to where everything's at and basically the whole gist of it. But I would say that probably around like after Christmas going into the new year, I'm gonna be I'm gonna be getting back into it because I'll have a little bit more time.
Speaker 3: Uh then, so yeah, I'm open to it.
Speaker 2: I see that there's a lot of people that are so reaching out and they want to be uh they want to have a session and everything, and I wish that I had more time. But just you know, once once we're into the new year, I'll definitely have more time to do that kind of stuff. I would love to get back into it. I love doing it.
Speaker 3: Like it is.
Speaker 2: I like I always say that, I feel like I'm like I got front row seats to like a personal movie that is just like that. I'm the only spectator too, you know. It's cool and so yeah, Jacob, I'll definitely be hypnotizing yoas again, sir.
Speaker 1: I'm about it.
Speaker 2: Ruby said, who wants pizza one? I Willy said, nice, try diddy ah good one.
Speaker 3: Uh Uh, I'm.
Speaker 1: Glad that pizza got pineapple. When I'm down.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm always you know, what, what is it with people that don't like pineapple on their.
Speaker 1: Pizza because they don't understand how, you know, certain people don't have flavor profiles for it. Okay, it's certain people believe that, like, uh, was that the Durian fruit, the one that smells like rotten flesh. Some people believe that's delicious and they're wrong, But some people really believe that. You know, some people believe that pineapple doesn't belong on pizza. They're really wrong, but like they really believe that, And that's cool. That's everybody's entitled to their own opinions and they are entitled to be just as wrong as we are from time to time. It'd be like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's you know, it's salt and sugar. It's like a it's like a Snicker's if you really think about it, I guess, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I get it that not everybody's about that life. It's like saying raw oysters, Like, not everybody's about that life. But for those that are, they know what life is about. You know, it's just it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I already have enough of that aphrodisiac gene inside of me on a daily basis. I don't need to slurp. Come from a seashell. I'm good, bro. It's not about the Africa, fair enough, that's disgusting.
Speaker 1: It's delicious.
Speaker 2: It is spirit animal. How are you a slurping oyster goo?
Speaker 8: No, no, look dude, I'm a country boll of a fuck nut.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: It's just like, why do you want It's like it's crazy fucking phlem from the back of your throat and you're saying, please serve me more so it makes me horny, Like why you.
Speaker 1: Pull that ship stra about that water? You shook it and slurp it down?
Speaker 3: Dude, you fucking would be into that. That's I I just see that.
Speaker 1: You loving oysters Louisiana, dude, And I'm not like, well, I from Hope to buy, you know, but like on some real ship. Yeah, like certain coldultural things are a part of my blood.
Speaker 2: I'll eat them fried, Like fried oysters aren't bad. You got a little that's dope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some kind of southern sauce. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I like them raw. It's like pickle quail eggs, dude, I actually never tried it. Fuck with pickle quail eggs.
Speaker 3: I never tried it.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm not crazy. These dudes be pickling whole chicken eggs. That's a big ass egg to be pickled. That's a lot. But yo, you'll love pickle quail egg with some jalapenos in there. Get some payal on that, dude, What I mean?
Speaker 2: I love pickled things like sour krawd. I'll throw that down all day.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's enough. That's enough. You calm down with all that all that whiteness. All right, we're not that white. We're white, but not like that.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm I'm a northern so that is that's literally on the food pyramid for me is sour krowd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fair. I can't knock it. It's on your periodic table of charts or elements of foods.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, Samuel, pickled things? Are you into it?
Speaker 17: Yep?
Speaker 11: Pickled cucumb is a I E. A pickle cucumber?
Speaker 1: You mean a fucking pickle exactly.
Speaker 11: Back to the pizza thing.
Speaker 8: Only while I'll eat pineapple on pizzas if I got, oh, black olives on it, but black olives on everything, so.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, easy easy.
Speaker 11: That ship's great. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Like pineapples and black olives on the same pizza, what's like offset and what are you doing?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: I like so I really like black olives on a pizza and I like pineapple, And to me, this ship goes great, especially when I'm already like half an ounce in.
Speaker 2: So all right, that's not to change the topic, but I feel like this should be discussed. The blue collar rock star said, have y'all talked about the fact that Russia is even closer to nuking everyone? There was a statement that was put out I guess not that long ago by Putin that said, if Ukraine it starts to use US missiles against Russia, then we will be at conflict. And allegedly Ukraine has been given the green light by Joe Biden to use those US missiles against Russia.
Speaker 1: We have, We've given them all the green lights to do what the hell they want, bro, And it's more saber rattling. Russia has been doing that same thing of like we'll do something, well, we'll get closer to launching, we'll do something like they've been doing that. The entire quote unquote military operations slash full on invasion. They're not gonna do shit. Nobody's gonna nuke anybody. Everybody's fine, everybody's cool. They are. However, currently the low end estimates is that Russia has lost somewhere around six hundred thousand men. High estimates put it around a million. Ukraine is somewhere around four hundred thousand. It's not pretty, not pretty by any mes. The cursed region of Russia that is currently occupied by Ukraine. There was this big offensive that was gonna happen. It was gonna take it back. Uh bah bah uh. That's where North Koreans got sent and all this nothing happened. Nothing happened. They did not take back the Russian territory uh the oblasks that Russia currently holds from Ukraine. There was supposed to be a big offensive going that that didn't nothing, that big offensive happened, but no Lamb was taken. We're still in the same stalemate, still very much a meat grinder. I would be very interested to see Russia launch a missile. I would actually be kind of happy if they did. Be honest with you, I don't want anybody to get new don't get me wrong, but at least everybody could quit fucking around and just do it already, you know what I mean, The whole area could be turned the glass, the situation will be wrapped up and we'll move on with our lives, and people could quit bitching about it, and let money will stop being sent there and all of that. But like, that's the thing, right, if a nuke gets dropped, money can't get sent there anymore because that's like a one and done. That's a one time expenditure. They want to keep it going at least another couple of years if they can. So, Like, I don't believe nukes are gonna get dropped. It doesn't make strategic or economic sense.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're trying to incite this. Oh Russia, you ain't nothing but a bitch. You You've always been a bitch. You're always gonna be a bitch, So do something about it or shut the fuck up kind of thing. Like, I feel like that's mean we're we're calling out a whole country with that.
Speaker 3: I don't want that to happen.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that they're being bitches about it. They didn't just like talk about it. They really did launch an invasion and they really thought it was gonna be wrapped up in two weeks. Cut to two years later, but neither here nor there. I'm they're actually about that business. I'm giving them that credit. But nobody's launching a nuke like that's that's not going to happen.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 1: Everybody keeps thinking that that's actually a card in the deck that may be played, Like no, no, oh, that card is actually not even in the deck. It's crazy, is it?
Speaker 3: Because nukes are faking gay?
Speaker 1: No, nukes are very real, but nobody will launch one because if they do, they're committing suicide. And it's not like a hypothetical, that's an understood Nobody wants to be that person to do it, so it's not. It's mutually assured destruction.
Speaker 3: Everything, everything, everywhere, all at once.
Speaker 2: I saw you had your hand raised, sir, what's your input on this situation?
Speaker 9: I put it back down because you took the words right out of my mouth. I wanted to know if you guys had heard or listened to the dude I can't remember his name, but he was on tinfoil hat and he was the nukes are faking gay guy and he's got you know, he brought the receipts about everybody like Chernobyl, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, like it's been tested and tested and tested, and like, if what they say about nukes are real, then wildlife and all this shit shouldn't be flourishing there the way that it is.
Speaker 4: So I don't know.
Speaker 9: That was a fucking weird rabbit hole, but I haven't gone down that one too deep.
Speaker 4: So I just wanted to say nukes are faking gay two, but you said it for me.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, do I think that there could be some kind of mass destruction weapon that could wipe out a certain place right off the map.
Speaker 3: Sure, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I really believe the nuclear bombs are real.
Speaker 2: But why is it that we hear about what happens with you know, all of the oh what is it called? Basically the area is uninhabitable and nothing can grow for thousands of years. As soon as the nuke is dropped, it doesn't make any sense. And then you've got people over there that are just like, oh, you mean this little bit of radiation I got, got, got got, and they start fucking eating it. And it's like wait a second, Like we've been lied to about radiation now, or does that mean that necessarily the nukes don't exist, or that maybe the effect of nukes aren't as crazy as they say it is.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that the nukes that were once dropped in Japan, where those people are still living today, the nukes that we have developed since then, make that look like child's play. And even if it's not, the radiation poisoning and the nuclear winter and all this stuff, just the big kaboom of it, like, I acknowledge that to be real things. And there's multiple studies to show that that's real things. So aside from poisoning the water and making it like the post apocalyptic Mad Max style world because of the big mushroom wars or whatever, right aside from that, just acknowledging the real present danger of it, especially where I live.
Speaker 16: Dude.
Speaker 1: Look in Louisiana, where I am currently situated along the Mississippi River, there are tons of oil refineries and chemical plants all along the Mississippi River. If one of those were to be hit by not even a nuke, just a decently sized jade am to be completely honest with you, and it blew, it would set off a chain reaction that would blow up every other plant, written oil refinery down the Mississippi River. It would literally create like bat and rouge would be a crater. That's a real serious of it. So I look at it for the real potential of that. Yeah, are nukes the big scary If one drops then like we have to wear radiation suits there to go for the next seventy five years about I don't know. I'm not a nuclear weapons specialist, but I acknowledge them to be real.
Speaker 2: Well, no, that's just what people are talking about. Like anytime there is a single ingredient of the story that is off, you know what I mean, like the moon landings nine to eleven JFK.
Speaker 3: Like this is what we do.
Speaker 2: We always call out all of the all the things that the discrepancies that don't necessarily line up within the official narrative. And if the official narrative says that you can't go over there for thousands of years or whatever as soon as the nukes dropped, but then you got people that are living over Their plant life is flourishing, the food is edible, the water's okay to drink. I mean, you can live there, Like, doesn't that discredit the whole nuclear story a little bit at least.
Speaker 1: I don't know. We did a whole episod so it on Bikini a Toll, which is the basis for where a SpongeBob and Bikini Bottom came from because of the nuclear fallout and all the animal life that was changed because of it. So, I mean it's real ship.
Speaker 2: I mean it has a effect, but I don't know if it is up to the effect that they talk about.
Speaker 3: I think that that's the argument.
Speaker 1: It's all good though, even if that animal life does grow sentients and become living and it becomes mermaids. We have a solution for it.
Speaker 3: Brother, what's that solution?
Speaker 1: What's what's the solution?
Speaker 10: Dog?
Speaker 1: Hold on? I thought we already knew about it, But we'll talk about it some more here.
Speaker 17: Dude, Oh my god, First, chuck chucks a spread.
Speaker 16: Somewhere base they don't know strumming side, want some.
Speaker 1: I love that ship.
Speaker 3: That song fucks dude, it fucks dude.
Speaker 1: Come on, how come you not love mermaider?
Speaker 2: My god, that's I needed to listen to that before every football game that I ever played. That would have just been the move.
Speaker 1: And you look at the lyrics, yo, it's it's fucking stupid washer fins and blackened mud. It's it's all about mermaid murder. That's literally the entire premise and scope of the lyrics exactly what it is. The actual music video is pretty dope. It's the Metalocalypse band from Adult Swim and they're like under sea trying to like slaughter these like siren mermaid looking chicks. It's dope. It's dope. But whoever the creator, creative designer is that made bat metal a thing? Listen, listen. Not all heroes wear capes, but some of them draw them. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, Army of Zero.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, that's a lot to follow up on, but I see you got your hand raised.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just wanted to bring up with y'all.
Speaker 13: You know, we're talking about all the big bombs and stuff I've always been interested in. I don't remember what movie it was featured in, but the saddle, the satellite called the Finger of God. Okay, it's basically instead of bombs, it's a satellite loaded with a bunch of punkst and rods. Yeah, just uses basically gravity, Yeah, and with the force of multiple nukes without the fallout.
Speaker 3: So I've seen that.
Speaker 1: I talked about this before and we were going to do an episode on it. But the more I looked into it, the more I saw, like, all right, so basically literally what you just said is the scope. Right. The proposal was to launch satellites up into space to have I think it was like eight to twelve tungsten rods essentially just strapped to them to be released at specific times to be guided. Essentially, when that much dense material smacks into the Earth, it essentially does what a nuke does as far as blast radius goes, without the radiation and the nuclear fallout, right all the bang, without any of the negative downsides. And it's a beautiful idea and it would work, and in every theory and test done it showed that it would have worked. However, and again this is where it gets that level of gray area question mark theoretical things. The government allegedly scrubbed the program and it never got out of the hypothetical phase, reason being it would cost way too much to launch a rocket up there with metal rods, like not a crew and not a Mars rover and all of that, like literally just moving raw metal material just to move raw metal material and it sounds like out loud, it's like, okay, like shipping costs, but to the nth degree, you know what I mean. That makes sense out loud, But that doesn't mean that it didn't happen. Because let's keep in mind, we are talking about the United States government. They have a military budget that equivalent to rival a battle against God, you know what I mean. So like, let's keep in mind that the word impossible is not something in the lexicon of the military industrial complex. So as far as what we could see and find, there's been no record of any satellite going up with these rods. But that doesn't mean that they don't exist one hundred percent with you.
Speaker 3: That is crazy.
Speaker 2: It's that's kind of taken like dropping a penny from the Eiffel Tower to an extreme, isn't it essentially.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, yes, but all right, it wasn't like just a rod like you might be thinking of a like a telephone pole, think of a fucking obelisk. Okay, Like we're talking about a large totem pole style shaft being dropped, and if it's done right and it's guided the right way, when it hits the ground, the kinetic energy, because this isn't like let this isn't like a penny. This is some of the densest mass that we can actually create and forge and shape. Right, this being dropped and how it shatters and how it impacts essentially, dude, it it does explosive style damage with no explosives. It's pretty incredible.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of bombs and explosives and stuff like that, everything everywhere all at once said, how about the bomb cyclone headed towards the lithium deposit in Oregon. They're about to get wiped out like North Carolina, mark my words. And so I did a little bit of a research bomb cyclone. I never heard of that term before, but they always get, you know, a little extra on their terminologies of certain storms and stuff like that. So I was trying, all right, well, let's see what it says. It says a mid latitude cyclone, also known as a bomb cyclone, is expected to hit the West coast of the United States, including Oregon, this week November nineteenth through November twenty first, isn't today the nineteenth?
Speaker 4: Today?
Speaker 1: Is the oh the nineteenth as of right now?
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 2: So they should be currently getting fucked. But it says, yeah, just so from November nineteenth through the twenty first, what to expect heavy rain, strong winds, and big swells. How it's formed listen to this crazy shit. It says the low pressure system is going through bombogenesis, which is when a low pressure system intensifies rapidly, typically with a pressure drop of at least twenty four millibars in twenty four hours. And it says that the storm system will create an atmospheric river that pulls moisture from the tropics northward.
Speaker 3: Holy fuck.
Speaker 1: So that's wild, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, checking out the AP article. You know what, I'll share the screen so all y'all can go for it. Maybe some people can read a little better, a little faster than me.
Speaker 1: That's a bomb storm, a bomb cyclone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it says.
Speaker 2: Bomb cyclone brings high winds and soaking rain to northern California and Pacific Northwest.
Speaker 1: It says what was expected in a drought They need that shit.
Speaker 2: I guess, so, probably not to this level of intensity I would imagine, But it says what was expected to be one of the strongest storms in the northwest US in decades arrived Tuesday evening, knocking out power and drowning trees across the region. The a Weather Prediction Center issued excessive rainfall risk beginning Tuesday and lasting through Friday as the strongest atmospheric river, a large plume of moisture that California in the Pacific Northwest has seen this season bears down on the region. The storm system is considered a bomb cyclone, which occurs when a cyclone intensifies rapidly. The areas that could see particularly severe rainfall will likely reach from the south of Portland, Oregon, to the north of San Francisco, said the meteorologist at the National Weather Service. He says that be aware of risk of the risk of flash flooding at lower elevations and winter storms at higher elevations. This is going to be an impactful event. Hurricane force winds, which our gusts above seventy five miles per hour could be felled along the Oregon coast and near Seattle. Conditions for a mountain wave. We're shaping up, bringing large low elevation wind gusts that could cause widespread power outages and trees holy shit. Yeah, it says this will This will be pretty strong in terms of the last ten or twenty years, we've only seen a couple of storms that have really been this strong. So which is interesting because they have talked about, uh, the lithium deposits that are over there, and so it's like, you know, we talk about how they can control the weather, and it just very coincidentally that this storm happens to pop up whenever they find you know, and I think that they didn't. They also find like crazy amounts of some kind of mineral deposit in Arkansas as well, like the Mountains of Arkansas, and so I wouldn't be surprised if some crazy shit goes on there soon too, I mean.
Speaker 1: Already has for sure. There was a fire.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, Yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: There was that one in Wyoming and then there's yeah, dude, they look look, it's rent to repeat. They need that lithium? Do we need our batteries for these electric cars? Because by twenty thirty, right, fossil fuels are going to be outlawed, or at least that's what these fuckers are saying.
Speaker 2: Well, and it's also interesting that we are we're now finding all of these lithium and cobalt and all these different deposits that are here in the United States as soon as Elon is partnering with Trump, and you know what I mean, Like, that's kind of weird that he needs all those all that lithium, especially if he can be pulling it from the United States, like obviously it's gonna be he can probably get it for literal pennies on the dollar if a fucking storm wipe sit out, which is probably why that's being set in the first place.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, even if the extraction's gonna cost more because it's being done by Americans and it's gonna have OSHA safety and all these things, which means is gonna cost more per man hour, more per kilo. I get that. Shipping costs alone is gonna save this dude literally an arm and a leg. No longer will you have to do. Yeah, you might have been able to get it mined for slave labor from Africa, don't get me wrong, but you're still shipping costing that dude. That takes time on a boat to get from point A to point B, to get it to a refining place, to get it to where you can use it, to get it to the manufacturing facilities, to get it into the chips and all this suff Like, yo, right here, what he's doing. He's cutting like from instead of like going from A to step K, he's going straight there. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: He's cutting the middleman off.
Speaker 1: All those middlemen are getting cut.
Speaker 2: Out, which is what a smart businessman would do, I guess, at any cost. So in I don't know, I think that, oh man, that is crazy. If that's imagine, Like we've talked about it before and I don't really want to harp on it or anything, but is it possible that all of this shit really is just WWE? You know what I'm saying is that like literally Trump is kind of just like he's the he's the baby face and everybody cheers for him, but meanwhile he's still working for everybody's working for Vince McMahon.
Speaker 3: Like it could be just that. On a grander stage, I think that.
Speaker 1: Big gog you were talking about Donald Trump as the president, Yes, it is all just WWE, Like, yeah, like we're not even talking hypothetical here. This is a TV personality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh man, that would be It's probably probably most likely I think that.
Speaker 1: We realize this is the equivalent of like Wayne Brady running next term and people taking him serious, and it's like, well, Wayne Brady, oh my god, this guy, and he's so successful, but bu bub, it's like the guy from whose line? Is it anyway? We're talking about the guy from the Apprentice right now? Dude? Yeah, no, that's one hundred percent. Wwe is Wayne Brady bitch? Uh?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Layine Brady gonna have to slap a bit?
Speaker 2: Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch? I love that was hilarious on Dave Chapelle, But Tristan said that it is equivalent to a category before this bomb cyclone.
Speaker 1: Damn, dude.
Speaker 3: That's some fucking power over there, dude.
Speaker 4: And it's just like, it's just like the North Carolina thing.
Speaker 11: Dude.
Speaker 9: Everybody you know twenty five thirty miles from the coast, none of them have fucking flood insurance.
Speaker 4: None of them are prepared for anything like that.
Speaker 9: Like it'll be the same level devastation in a fucking state that's five times more corrupt than fucking North Carolina is. Like it, I don't know, I pray nothing happens, but good frickin' heck, dude.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I don't think you really have much to worry about because the government and FEMA is going to give you a seven hundred and fifty dollars loan.
Speaker 3: So you say, you say, at the fact, praise be, Praise.
Speaker 2: Be our loving government that really gives a fuck about any of us.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 2: For sure, um uh, they just burned half of Wyoming or Wyoming with their lithium lithium deposit. So if anyone lives close to a newly found get the fuck out of there, Yo.
Speaker 1: It's good for property of value if you can get it before the fire starts. You know what I mean. If that guy comes to knocking while your land is still gorgeous, maybe take him up on his offer rather than him come and give you a settlement check over the ashes.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying, Stephanie.
Speaker 6: Well, two follow up questions. Are you guys aware of any natural disasters or devastations where there hasn't been a pending lab or a pending I just lost the word. Yeah, a land grab.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Like there's there's wildfires that really do start on their own, naturally from lightning from from all kinds of sources that really do happen, and they really are devastating hurricanes do happen every year that are not created by the government. But when you see something happen that's stratigly hits an area, especially one that is not supposed to hit an area. A hurricane is not supposed to go that high into the mountains that strong. Wildfires where and not every one of them, but there are those you can clearly see where like it was gonna spread. You could see where it was gonna go, and then bump hard left and it just went all one direction, even though the wind was blowing the opposite way. And it's like there's there's obvious ones that do come about from time to time where there's fuck real foot and then when you see ones like this where there was a landgrad that was imminent right over the spot of a natural disaster that one, it kind of does our job for us, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that they I mean, are they necessarily starting the storms and starting the hurricanes or do they just have the ability to intensify them or de intensify them.
Speaker 1: I think both. I think both. Not now again, not everyone. I believe that certain hurricanes they absolutely start from scratch, they grow to a certain size, and then they try to aim it and direct it one hundred. But then I think there's other hurricanes that pop up that they just let do what they're gonna do. I think there's other hurricanes that grow to a certain size and then they find ways to aim it and direct it. I think all are happening. Any variation in mixing thereof.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, yeah, I could see that the speared animal said that he's getting an alien tattooed with a joint.
Speaker 3: Wasn't that already a movie? Seth Seth Rogan was the alien. What was the name of that?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: What Seth Rogan?
Speaker 2: He was like the little gray alien, Paul Paul Dude, great movie. I love that movie. I hope that aliens are actually like that, but I doubt it.
Speaker 1: I mean, why not.
Speaker 3: The aliens all.
Speaker 2: Your medicinal herb is a lot stronger here in this dimension.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, who's to say that aliens aren't just like that?
Speaker 2: I mean, to be honest, I kind of hope that space weed is a lot more awesome than earthweed.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. He got some pretty fire shit down on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bailey Anderson said's up, everyone, First, time here for Alive. Absolutely love the show, sending support from m Z New Zealand, who welcome Welcome, she uh says, keep opening up third eyes around the world as we do, as we do, hopefully and beyond the world. I hope that aliens are listening to this shit. Fuck yeah, hopefully that that way, whenever they invade us and try and take over, they're like, you know what, y'all, they're probably all right.
Speaker 1: I kind of hope that we're the human races representatives in that regard. I feel like we're a pretty good litmus test that, like, they won't hate us. They may not like us, but they won't hate us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll probably disagree with you on a lot of things.
Speaker 1: But they may disagree with you on everything and be like, Yo, the God of Abraham, we worship him, yahweh. And I'll be like, yo, what you're just gonna be like, dude, shut up.
Speaker 2: They'd be like, oh, young, Yeah, you mean young y'a out there.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus himself, bro, he came here after he left y'all. It was a whole thing. And yeah, that would be fucking wild.
Speaker 2: At that moment. I might be a believer.
Speaker 1: You would not, you would find reasons to take what they're saying and look at it from another angle.
Speaker 2: Actually, at that point I would probably just assume that they're demons.
Speaker 1: There you go, they're talking about Jesus, clearly demons.
Speaker 3: Clearly these are the deceitful ones. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: Uh. The last gooney said four to thirty comes way too early. Good chilling with y'all. Thank you, last gooney. If you're listening back to this, Shoddy said, seeing the TikTok video of a woman asking chat GBT about the fight, and it said that it was an exhibition, exhibition match and in the contract he wasn't allowed to hit him full force and no upper cut yep. Which is weird that that it would be considered an exhibition because they were talking about that that was his first like pro fight in so long, because he's done other exhibitions leading up to this. Wasn't he fought like Lloyd Jones or something like that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Pro fight? All right? What classifies a pro fight? Typically, it means that there's an officiant, there's judges, it's a scored match. That's what makes it a pro fight. Now exhibition as opposed to like on a record or on some sort of a on a run for the championship title or something like that. That's different. Now, yes, this was an exhibition fight. It's not going to go on any of their professional records or anything. But it was officiated. Sure, But yeah, I've seen so many things about their contract. Well, if you look in the paperwork, it's like, yeah, have y'all looked at the paperwork for the McGregor Mayweather fight. It's the same thing. Like everybody's like, wait, what do you mean McGregor lost that fight on purpose? Yeah, Mayweather that boxing match against McGregor because it was in the paperwork to do so.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, they don't call him money Mayweather for nothing.
Speaker 1: But that's my point. Each of them made how many stacks off of one fight one night?
Speaker 3: That's the whole thing, dude, Yeah, makes sense.
Speaker 2: Dirty Sanchez said, it's been fun family, y'all have a blessed week or blessed in safe week and can't wait to see y'all again next Tuesday. Baby girl is so excited to have told you boys hello. She's getting fairly versed into the conspiracy realm with me as her mom, but hearing it from you guys, as well helps add weight to my crazy rants.
Speaker 1: Well good, I'm glad raising.
Speaker 3: Them the right way, you know.
Speaker 4: That's right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 2: I try and talk to my daughter about some of the stuff, Like I just tell her, yo, the earth is flat. Like, you're not gonna hear about this in school, all right.
Speaker 1: I just teach my kids about the history that they're being taught is wrong. That's kind of my big stick.
Speaker 2: Blue collar rock Star said, yeap, it's laid over here on the East coast. I'm probably about to roll out myself. The spirit Animals said. Fifty million and three and a half pounds would be my price per punch from Tyson. I ain't afraid of no man, and already have around ten concussions. What's a few more?
Speaker 1: Heard that? Heard?
Speaker 17: That?
Speaker 1: Not going to disrespect it, dog, That's the.
Speaker 2: Way I look at it. It's like, so what you get concussed? I mean you could you could wake up in the morning and slip on dog piss and have your head bounce off of your computer desk or something like that and get knocked out for free anyway.
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Okay, sure, you know you may as well get paid for it.
Speaker 1: If you say so. Dog um uh uh.
Speaker 2: Dustin said Jacob. Try taking melatonin. It might help you dream.
Speaker 1: I have, and it helps me sleep deeper. But I'm telling you, man, I cannot dream to save my life unless Jonathan hypnotizes me. That's the only time I wonder what that's about.
Speaker 2: Why do you think you were able to dream that night? Was that just a coincidence?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's very possible you were able to make some things fire off my brain that don't typically fire off, and so I was able to get the residual from that that night when I went to sleep. It's possible it was a complete coincidence.
Speaker 3: I have no idea makes sense.
Speaker 1: Um m m mmm.
Speaker 2: Fucking spirit animal on your memes. Uh, there's this picture of aliens saying, uh, subject is a male human, and then it has what seems to be a transgender that says, how dare you? I identify as a woman, and then the aliens go, and then the aliens go, subject is a retarded male human.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: That's probably what they would say.
Speaker 1: It's ma'am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything everywhere, everywhere, all at once, said in Trump's new right hand man wants that fucking lithium. I think so, Like it is that coincidental that Elon wants to shackle up with Trump and bring all of his business is here and I don't know, dude.
Speaker 1: Trump, And I mean, let's not forget jd Vance, big with the tech guys, big with the Silicon Valley guys, right, that young money tribe, that's kind of his thing. So like I'm just saying, let's let's keep in mind the VP. No one really asks about where he is and what he's doing the entire time President's doing presidential shit. I'm just saying, when you keep an eye on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so too. All Right, So I did have one thing that I wanted to share with the class today, and we are finally at the bottom of the message board, so I think it's that time that this gets shared. And it was brought to my attention actually today by a good cult member And let me pull it up here, so let me see, was it right here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So it said that this this meme picture thing, it says is Joe Biden a real person, which we've often speculated or believe wholeheartedly. It says Joe Biden began his career as a jesuit trained, mind controlled political puppet from the left wing. While he was playing a role on the world stage, he was still a person who had been trained, programmed, and conditioned for that role. However, in twenty seventeen, Joe and his wife Jill signed with the quote unquote talent agency known as the Creative Creative Artist Agency, an agency consisting of mind controlled Hollywood actors, directors, and puppets of the media industry. This was their retirement ritual and they signed their world stage characters over to this agency. In other words, the previous and real Joe Biden was replaced by mind controlled actors playing his role wearing a bodysuit and facial mask. So I started to do a little bit of research myself, and I was like, could this just be a meme? Could it be somebody taking something and blown it out of proportion. I don't think so, because this rate here it says this is from the Financial Times, and it says former VP. This was an article in twenty seventeen, so he was still, you know, former VP. It says former VP. Joe Biden signs with Hollywood Talent Agency CAA for the Creative Artist Agency. And I was like, why the fuck would Joe Biden sign up for a talent agency that doesn't really make a lot of sense. I mean, it makes sense to our conspiratorial mind for sure, but what would be the main narrative?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: Right, So, it says Joe Biden, the former US Vice President, has signed with Creative Artist Agency following his recent departure from the White House, choosing the leading Hollywood talent agency to guide the next phase of his career. That sentiment rate, there should be enough of a white like a red flag already, right to guide the next phase of his career. He was president three years after this.
Speaker 1: Right, That's what I'm saying, like his career and what TV.
Speaker 2: Well, it says the agency, which also represents stars such as Steven Spielberg, Brad Pitt, and George Clooney, which, interesting to Cloney's name is on that list because he's been hardcore Joe Biden right said that it would support and amplify the work of the former Vice president and his wife, Jill. This is Joe Biden speaking. It says, Jill and I remain more dedicated than ever to addressing the critical issues of the day. A shared passion and shared values. Talking about him and his wife, it says the Bidens are involved in anti cancer initiative that began during Biden's second term as VP, and have recently announced that the creation of the Biden Foundation, as well as partnerships with the University of Delaware and the University of Pennsylvania and the Creative Artist Agency. The couple has chosen a heavyweight partner that represents stars from film, television, sports, theater, and books. The agency also has its own branding agency, investment bake, and venture fund.
Speaker 3: That sketchy, isn't it a little bit?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 2: Then this was an article from twenty seventeen, and you're like, okay, that's probably about the time that Joe Biden started to look a little bit different, right, It's about that time, about a year after he got out of the White House as VP. And then I roll over to this article, which was a September of twenty twenty three article, how about this that Creative Artist Agency was just acquired for seven billion.
Speaker 3: Dollars by who.
Speaker 2: It says, let me see what the seven billion dollar acquisition of CIA means for the live industry.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: So it says yesterday's yesterday's majority steake purchase of CIA by Artemis. I don't know who art Oh, well, I guess it gets into it right here by Artemis, an investment company held by French billionaire Francois Henry Penault, reverberated throughout the live industry. For the first time since twenty fourteen, one of the world's largest agencies had a new majority owner. And while sources insist the deal will change little about the CIA and its operations, much as how Artemis famed luxury brands, which included Gucci, Saint Laurent Balenciaga, operate under Kearing, there are still several key takeaways from the deal that bode well for the agency business. The CIA's valuation in the Artemis deal, which was widely reported in the seven billion dollar range, speak to agency's growing values. That valuation dwarfs the one point one billion that the CIA was valued at in twenty fourteen when TPG, the Texas based private equity firm, first held a majority stake in CIA, and then nine years later, TBG has reaped a five hundred and thirty six percent return on its investment, which is interesting that you would have a you would have a buyout in twenty twenty three, when the film industry has absolutely gone to the shitter. Nobody's really going to the movie theater anymore after COVID and all that kind of shit. But you buy a film and talent agency for seven billion dollars, which I thought was interesting that it was bought by some company named Artemis, because just because I'm I'm into you ever seen that movie Ready Player one?
Speaker 7: Yo?
Speaker 1: Hold on talking about movies and shit. Your boy Henry Penault, owner of that Artemis group. You may have heard of his ex wife, Selma fucking Hyak dog whoa Okay, wow, I see an article right here in twenty twenty four, Selma Hyak says she never signed a pre nump with former husband, multi billionaire Francois Henry Pinault.
Speaker 2: Oh, she getting at cheese. She getting at cheese. Bro Okay, But isn't that interesting that it's by the company named Artemis, which if you look and if you've ever seen that movie Ready Player one, that was the main character that was like his gamer tag was Artemis, right, And he's essentially the one that crack the code to the video game. And I don't know, dude, this is some weird shit going on here, but you know, just speaking on it, like, is it that crazy that a president would or a vice president soon to be president, which is very peculiar timing, would eventually become part of some kind of talent agency. I mean, we talk about crisis actors all the time, why would a president be any different? And then the face and the look and the tone, he wasn't even talking the same. A lot of people would say, wow, it's just to mention he's just getting old bullshit, dude, Like, you don't change that much in just a couple of years unless somebody is wearing your skin suit and somebody bought out your name aka the CIA, who is a talent agency? Right, Like this all just checks out out that it's all fucking it's a movie we're watching, Like everything is.
Speaker 1: A little bit a little scripted.
Speaker 3: Very scripted, Like this shit is crazy.
Speaker 1: Wild times bro, Like, of all.
Speaker 2: People, I don't want a president fucking getting on with a talent agency, Like that's just that's that doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 1: I don't, But keep in mind, I guarantee Trump has an agent. I guarantee Trump is represented by some sort of a talent agency.
Speaker 2: Brother, but Trump has also been on TV. My point, Yeah, you're not wrong, I mean.
Speaker 3: Bro, it's yeah, it's very well. Could just be.
Speaker 1: All a part of the plan, Jonathan Food, part of the script.
Speaker 2: Well, if you believe that it's all part of the script, then you're are you somebody that is believing Rand and Croll that Trump might be the Antichrist?
Speaker 3: Is that a possibility?
Speaker 1: Maybe no, maybe, yes, maybe no. It's kind of too early to tell on any of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess we'll see.
Speaker 2: But it says, oh, this is interesting, It says the September seventh deal also underscores the natural synergy between fashion and entertainment and for our purposes musicians. For decades, artists have had have had a heavy hand in fashion. The influence of the British invasion, hippies, rocksters, funksters, punkers, emoers, gothers, metal heads, grungers, country stars, hip hoppers, pop chart toppers have had on runway is immeasurable and vice versa. So obviously, you know they're mixing fashion with you know, people who are getting on TV so they can advertise their product a little bit more. Obviously, Sure, it says hip hop though more than any other genre, has taken that inspiration to the stratosphere, dating back to at least the early nineties with brands like Fubu Oh.
Speaker 3: You Remember that was good Time?
Speaker 2: So hell Yeah Dude, promoted by Ello Coole j and Russell Simmons Fat Farm. In later Jay Z's Rockaware, Ditty's Sean John and I Forgot Diddy was Sean John.
Speaker 3: That's that's a blast of the past.
Speaker 2: Absolutely and so many others who formed the foundation that turned hip hop swagger into fashion juggernaut that it is today. There's a good reason why drake Spectacular twenty twenty three It Was All a Blur tour features a giant statue of Virgil Ablow, the creative genius and fashion designer who passed away in twenty twenty one at the age of forty one, was the artistic director of Louis Vatan's men's wear. Before that, he interned at Fendi alongside Kanye before starting Off White, a company that helped transform streetwear into high fashion. He was also a good friend and collaborator of Drake's and many other hip hop artists. It's notable that since his passing, the musician slash producer for Ral Williams has since become Louis Vaton's artistic director.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 2: In other words, it's all one big game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I connected.
Speaker 4: Doc.
Speaker 2: What a fucking weird time we chose to incarnate, sir, That's all I'm gonna say about that.
Speaker 1: But what a good time to be in our line of work, you know what I mean, with the Internet and microphones and good cult members that are willing to listen to us and to anybody listening to this on Wednesday, right the day after and you wish, damn, I wish I could have been there for this. I wish I could have chimed into the convo. Well you can, you very well can. Next Tuesday night, you can come join us on Patreon of that Third Eye All the Way Open Tier, and you can be a part of the conversation. We do this every Tuesday, every Tuesday. But if you haven't already gone and done so, but you're listening to this now and you would like to help and contribute in some way, shape or form, then please at this time hit the five stars, hit the shares the like, subscribe to comments, leave a postle, review, shares, hit their friends and family shares everywhere. Here's the deal. The more active be the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners. Who could they become potential cult members like the rest of you. Fine ladies and gentlemen, We thank you for everybody who's already gone and done.
Speaker 2: So Samuel, go ahead with your send off, sir, cannot Just.
Speaker 11: Pull wherever you are and blessed be the chaos.
Speaker 3: Much love, boys, much love from the creek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, indeed, all right, well, yeah, I guess this was another beautiful live episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob and there's one very important, extremely vital weets of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly fucking possible.
Speaker 1: I'll beat off that frey. Hey, cult members, Jacob, here just one how to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Seult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to u use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult