Speaker 1: Did you see any of the news about the Browns and then hammering the Ravens. I watched that game. That is spectacular, amazing is what it wants. It feels like a turn. Yeah, that was I was like, good for the Browns. What the hell is going on with the Ravens. Yeah, biggest upset I think all week and long, out of all the games, I think that's the biggest upset. It is an upset for sure, for sure, because I mean, the Ravens are supposed to be so badass and Lamar is such a such a awesome he is a stud. He's a stud. She lost the Browns. Yeah, Rams beating Vikings pretty big, Yeah, I he is. Yeah, No, that's huge. Vikings that were expected to be one of the contenders. Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean, yeah, I get it. They were five and one. There were four and one. Uh yeah, you might be right. Cardinals, Dolphins, cares. I'm surprised to see Cardinals like number one in their area? Are they number one in their conference? Yeah? At least that's what I think. That's what I seen yesterday, was I was watching the games or whatever, like, really fucking Cardinals number one? Huh okay, uh yeah, over. Yeah, I know the forty nine ers, I know, I know we are playing like fucking Hogger. And I said up before and I'll fucking retract my statement. I was like, yeah, we don't need Christie McCaffrey. We could do motherfucker. I didn't think that. Yeah, he was the one, He's the X factor. He sure fuck is man his blocking uh huh when him and Kittle are blocking for screens. Yeah. I like watching the game yesterday, I was like, we do named McCaffrey as bad as we you.
Speaker 2: Know, supposed to come back at all this season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they they think it'll be in the next couple of weeks. Good. Yeah, he used to come off. I r for that to happen. So they're saying that he it could happen here sooner rather than later. Good good. I don't know if that will help us any but good. Yeah. NFC West the three teams are four and four, Cardinals forty nine or Seahawks Rams. The Rams are three and four and then uh inn FC South, Falcons, Buccaneers, Saints, Panthers. Remember when he's like, Saints are gonna be the team, They're fucking two and six. Now they're fucking did you guys, did you watch the Bucks game yesterday? Oh? Yeah, Man, about the fucking I don't know what to think about the orange uniforms. I throw back. I kept looking at the screen. I'm like, is that Tennessee on the fucking field. No, it's not. They're making me think of the Boles and I'm like, it's not. This is that was yesterday? This is to day. Yeah. NFC North is really good. Yeah, Lion six and one, Packers six and two, Vikings five and two, and then Bear's four and three. Uh yeah, and then AFC there's nothing that's super tight. I mean the East Bills are six and two and then everybody else is two and five or two and six, like get out of here, and that they've got that wrapped. But yeah, man, that that Baltimore game. And then Jamis Winston quoted Eminem. Yeah it was fantastic. He goes like asking about how he feels about getting the second chance, and he's like, hey, quote my boy, Eminem, you get one chance, one stop. Yeah, make the most one opportunity. And you're like, okay, well it's not your first chance. You don't get you don't get one chance. Jamis you get multiple chances. We've seen you before. But I mean the good news for them is they can only go up. Yeah. Sure, this is the turned point that this is where everything changes. Uh. They take on the Chargers, Okay, yeah, they have Chargers, Saints, Steelers, Broncos so, Chargers and Saints, they have Chica have Steelers. I don't know, man, they're the surprise. Yeah, Broncos are getting better. Broncos haven't been tested, they haven't played anybody, like they're Everybody's like, they're so good. They beat the Panthers. What are we talking about playing all these lower level teams? Yeah? I think when I was looking at it earlier today, I was like, who they They haven't played anybody. Uh, so Panthers, they played Saints, they lost to the Chargers. They beat the Raiders, they beat the Jets, So the fuck what? Everyone's beating the Jets the Raiders like that. These aren't monumental wins. They've got the Ravens, Necks, the Chiefs, and the Falcons. Those are test games. Those are games to find out. Yeah, man, I love the soap opera of the NFL. Yeah you said that last week and I never really thought of it. Until you said that. I was like, here's a fucking soap opera, isn't it. Oh yeah, so dramatic. Yeah, so will Jade and Daniels play? I don't know. Oh my gosh, number the one Heisman Trophy winner playing the other? What will he do? What will happen? Right? Oh? No, he's heard he has to come out last day. It's over. It isn't over right, right? He is? He gonna be able to storm down the field and command the offense to a victory. He can psych Yeah, Oh my gosh, hail Mary. These are really hard to pull off. Seems like there's a lot of them pulling them off nowadays. No one there one besides the sides of Bears. Game was like last week. Yeah, not last week. No, it wasn't Chiefs hail Mary. Yeah there was a long pass, okay, but I don't remember that being a Heim. Maybe it was what's the distance got to be to make qualify for a hail Mary? Distance isn't relevant, Okay, it's the who you're throwing it to, right, walk off hail Mary's. I want to see like how many, because that's what it is. It's consulting called a walk off Hail Mary, because there's nothing like that. That's it. That was for the victory, right right, right, Well, there's a lot of teams yesterday that just blows me away how close they weren't. Like, oh, I think it was the Colts. Man. I was pulling for the Colts and they just couldn't get up there in time and fucking ended up losing that one. Wah wah. Right. Uh So October twenty seventh, twenty fourth So that was yesterday, October fourteenth, Buffalo Bills and Jets. Okay, that was of this year. Aaron Rodgers threw a fifty two year old deep pass in the end zone, crowded around the ball the Bill's defense on the last play of halftime. It was initially ruled an incomplete pass. However, with the assistant's replay, it was ruled a touchdown. Then last year there was a there was only one, okay, and that was between the Commanders and the Broncos. Russell Wilson completed a fifty yard touchdown pass to Brandon Johnson to bring the game within two. And then there was twenty twenty two. There was one that was that was a college game, and then twenty twenty there was one, So two years went by and then there was one in twenty seventeen. Yeah, it is not It is a special play that happens. Yeah, fun, it was exciting. I love it like that. Man, it's I like college football, but nothing like that. It's so exciting. Stand up and scream. Yeah. Yeah, I was thinking that as I was watching San Francisco in Dallas yesterday. I was like, I hope that they are in Dallas next year because that is a game that I would like love to go regular season game. Yeah. I went to preseason game that was fun, but I want a regular season game. It's close by, you know, and spend the money to get close to the field.
Speaker 2: But the Cowboys have always played that game in San Francisco, right, No, that's.
Speaker 1: That's not a division game. It's a division game. It's a conference game. It's not a division game. Right, So so they may not play him next year. I see, well boom and usually they rotate back and forth. Okay, yeah, yeah maybe one of these days. Yeah, I'm not gonna fly all the way out to the fucking California. No, but you could do Kansas City. Yeah, that's another one I thought of too. That'd be fun, and you could do Houston really, yeah, I guess I could never really thought about that. He is just so far down there, man, It's like it takes like fucking ten hours to get there. What yeah? Really, Yeah, it's a nine hour, nine to ten hour drive from my house to fucking Houston. Really, I have I've only you know, in Houston. It's not a place I've ever really wanted to go. Yeah. Uh, this is seven hours. It's still a long time. That is long fucking driving, especially if you're on a bike. You know, take about nine hours stops gas and whatnots right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: How far away is?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: What would the ride be to Tennessee?
Speaker 1: That was ten hours? It was so you could do that. Yeah. Yeah, but my brother drove that one. I just in the back of the trug fucking slept. It was great. Wake me up when we get the Nashville Yeah, yeah, Kansas City, New Orleans, you could do quick. You can do a southwest get there. Yeah. I guess you're right when they do those cheap, cheap fares. Yeah, hop on a plane us down there, watch the game. Come on back, m's spend the night, Come on back. Yeah. I was thinking about rolling down to New Orleans when we go on vacation here in a couple of weeks, ride down. Yeah, why the hell not, you know, my third week? Yeah, because it's the murder capital of the world currently New Orleans is Yeah.
Speaker 2: Who just talked about that a few weeks ago.
Speaker 1: I could get murdered here. Just that is, I could get murdered there. We said it was the murder capital of the world. Yeah, I don't recall that. I'm gonna do some independent research real quick. Yeah, I don't remember that. I know we've done violent states. Maybe it was. I don't know. I don't remember losing to be on those. Besides, I thought of Chicago, Yeah right, I thought Chicago was the murder capital. Look, that looks like Mexico is the murder capital of the world. As of July twenty twenty four, the most dangerous cities in the world by murder rates are Kolima, Mexico, with one hundred and forty point thirty two murders per one hundred thousand people. Another Mexican town I cannot pronounce with one hundred and seventeen Zamora No Zamora. Zamora is on this list yeah, one hundred and five murders per one hundred th that Okay, what year are you? Twenty twenty four, July of twenty twenty four, Okay, so I'm looking at twenty twenty two. They're they're doing good then, because Zamora had five hundred and fifty two that year. Let's see here other cities. It says Colombia, a couple in Colombia, Honduras, San Pedro, Sula, and Guatemala City. Okay, we they say Chicago, right, but according to this list, New Orleans is just like Lindsay said, was number eight, but of US ones, that's the first one. Okay. Then Baltimore. I knew Baltimore was a pretty this is homicides right, so Maryland? Yeah? Oh yeah? Really? Oh yeah? Oh yeah, huh okay, followed by Detroit, okay, then Cleveland really Ohio? What yeah, Cleveland is not a good city. It's not well, maybe their team will turn them around and they won't be so murderous anymore. And then Milwaukee, Milwaukee. Oh, I skipped over Memphis, Memphis, Cleveland, then Milwaukee, then Philadelphia. Okay, I expect that from Philadelphia. Yeah, yeah, it's very populous. And you know it seems like people seem angry. Yeah, but not not Maryland or Milwaukee. Cleveland exactly, you're just mad because you're in Cleveland, exactly. Gotta get out. I hated here. I'm gonna kill people. That's okay, that makes sense. Yeah. Uh. This is most top twenty US states with the most murders and killings in twenty twenty four, California at number one, two and thirty one murders six per one one hundred thousand. People think that's just because it's so big. Maybe Texas six per one hundred thousand, another one, Florida. They're just crazy faces of Illinois, Pennsylvania, New York, Jegia, North Carolina, Missouri, then Louisiana, Missouri, then Ohio. Ohio is six per one hundred thousand, equal to Louisiana is sixteen per one hundred thousand. What the murder rate? That is crazy? Sixteen? Where's Oklahoma fall on that list? I'm not too that and I'm still from that one. Tennessee's nine, South Carolina, eleven, Alabama, Indiana, Arizona, Mississippi. Yeah, it doesn't break get down after that, Okay, we're good. Yeah, yeah, never.
Speaker 2: Mind what you see on the first forty day, We're good here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My father in law would always come me in. Are you guys sure you want to stay living there? I mean, I'm watching this first forty eight and it's always on Tulsa.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love those Tulsa episodes. I'd be watching me like looking for people that I know. Yeah, not like murder victims, but just people that I know.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh, yeah, I've been on I've been there.
Speaker 1: Yeah six point seven Oklahoma six point seven. Okay, that's not so bad. Sure, sure. I always look to see if you can spot me in there anywhere, because you know, they're always driving down the road and like you're looking for your car, okay, like a car or bike or whatever. You're like, I am, I am. I've only been on TV this morning. Okay, so this is fucking while. All right. These are homicide homicide rates per year by FBI. Most latest is twenty twenty two, goes all the way back to twenty eighteen. Louisiana number one, sixteen point one, all right, U, and then followed by New Mexico twelve per one hundred thousand, right okay, South Carolina, Alabama Arkansas, Missouri, Alaska nine point five. So that's the top ones, Rhode Island one point five, Iowa one point seven, New Hampshire one point eight, Utaw two point zero. Right, Hawaii, Massachusetts is the bottom five, like safest per one hundred thousand, right, yeah? Uh and Oklahoma's twentieth six point seven on the list. But the whole reason, I'm like, what district of Columbia per one hundred thousand people twenty nine?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Wow? What most of them are doubled? The Caltons. Now they do it back in Arkansas, right, Yeah, that is wild Okay, so stay away from DC, got it? Got it? Yeah, it's the murder The city is known as the murder capital of the United States. How about that. Not only is it the reg capital, it's the market. Yeah. Crack cocaine was the is they said, was what really reached it. Yeah huh yeah, I wouldn't see.
Speaker 2: D C has a huge crack problem.
Speaker 1: Why just because its small? Yeah, uppity political regular cocaine for sure, but not crack cocaine. Well, d C is very urban, Okay. The uppity part is Maryland for Virginia, gotcha, right, Okay, I've never been I have never been over there, and that's one thing that I'd like to go do. Go visit you know, DC in that area, see some of the history. Yeah, it's awesome, you know. Uh So, just a quick look like why is DC so violent? The first comment, look at who's committing the crime and where it's coming from. Start prosecuting these fuckers or jail time and mandatory minimum sentences for Peter Finders. That doesn't sound like you answered, Ques, No, who is it? They have zero punishment right now and the cops are completely hindered from being proactive. Huh, people, what are the for obvious reasons? What are the obvious reasons? Right? I hate when people answer, well it's obvious, Okay, help me, yes, yes, because I am oblivious. Yeah. Studied by CDC debunks the myth of the absence of black fathers. Okay, sure, I don't know what the fuck we're talking about. Comments there was best of anything, fucking straight garbage. Right. Sometimes they're entertaining. Sometimes it makes you scratch your head what the fuck? Right? Yeah, like this one. My friend was mugged last week by sixteens. They caught two of them. These kids apparently hit eight different people and stole three cars. The other one of them was previously arrested in November. Back on the street in under three months doing the same. That's a lot of information about shit that didn't happen to It is like a lot people just fucking make up their feelings. I think they do. I think they do. So sidebar here. Remember last week we had talked about that team that showed up to school with bullet hole. Yeah, so apparently a listener knows this case and reached out to me. Oh good, yeah, so, I mean, I'll tell you what he told me. Okay, So so apparently okay, he says he isn't from around here. His friend or you, This person, the person that got shot, isn't from around here but goes to school right right? Follow me so far on this one. He isn't from around here. I guess originally he's from la and he and he's a blood and he wears so much red. He's asking to get shot by these wanna be gangbanger teens. He says he was walking on thirty first Street because he's living over that area, and with all his red on, somebody started shooting at him. He sent me pictures too, Okay. He says he didn't want to go to the hospital, so he just ate him. I guess, you know, just let the bullets sit in the right just bled. Yeah. Yeah, so until so many holes in the story already, until he went to the nurse at school. He says, he ran home and just cleaned himself up and stayed up all night. The bullet hit his bone and missed his stomach, and he's at home just resting. They say he's gonna be just fine, he needs to be careful how he moves or whatever. But like that's one of the pictures that he had shut sent me or whatever. What'll hold your Let's just say one. Okay, so let's just say that all those things are true, because we have no reason to believe they're not true, right, right, right? And and where he lives compared to where he goes to school makes no sense, right, I guess I don't know, that's just the story that is given me. I was like, holy craw because where he lives, remember, we established not close to that school because he showed up in like Catuser or whatever. Right, Yeah, he's at thirty first in Garnet. Yeah, yeah, which we knew that part already. Yeah, that is those are not close. That's not that school district. Yeah, so assuming that he tried to go to another school means he's been here for a while. Yeah, yeah, Now I might believe he lives in that area and just you know, got but want to be who's a wanna bee? Will? They want to be gangsters? Well, you mean, like what trying to look tough so that people don't impede on them. I don't know what, Like does he fake taking money off the top? Is he selling drugs?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? I have no idea. Wants to dress up in the matching colors? I don't know. He sent me that. I was like, well that's pretty crazy stuff. You know what rabbit hole speaking of crips and bloods, which I say that with all due respect to both sides.
Speaker 2: Let him catch you outside.
Speaker 1: I was going down a rabbit hole about Tupac. And so this is a fucking old claim. The claim is is that Diddy gotten a beef with I'm gonna fuck the players up on this. Who's the guy that dangled Vanilla's over the Sugar Knight, Suge Knight? So he got cross with Sugar Knight? Did he did? Yes, okay, and Suge Knight wasn't playing and said he was going to rough him up. Did he decided to be assertive, had somebody go to deal with him and went to shoot Suge Knight. Shot Suge Knight moved or twisted or something hit Tupac. So Tupac was never the intended target. Correct? And the guy did this because it was promised he would get money, and when it was done, Tupac didn't art. Did he didn't pay the money? Mm hmm, Well that pissed him off. And then because he wouldn't pay, he became like he took money from someone else to hit Biggie Biggie ain ship. So ultimately did he is responsible for both their debts? Yeah? Right, if this claim is even remotely close, that's true. But the guy who's in jail, they have him Zimmy zermy something like that. Uh, that is the story on the streets according to this individual who's blabbing it on social media. Wow, isn't that wild? Wild? So he didn't so did?
Speaker 2: He probably didn't pay because Hey, the intended target was shook and you didn't kill him.
Speaker 1: True, So that's why I'm not paying you or the intended target. He wasn't. He isn't scared of this guy, oh did he's not afraid of the shoot or whatever. Yeah, Like, what are you gonna do? Go to the police. It's like Robin someone who sells drugs. We're you gonna go to the police, right, exactly? No, you got to get your own justice as he did. I mean he got the wrong person, right? How crazy? Is that fun? That's fun? Yeah? I wonder how much longer until this whole diddy thing, like I don't know is over. I know they're building some stuff, but like a couple of years, let's get some more information out. I had seen something or whatever. It's like he made a phone call from jail and he's like, you need to get all the leftover pizza boxes out. I was like, but this is stupid, but I want to know more. I'm still like, I don't care, but I'm interested, you know what I mean? Right? No, I don't care about him, but what I am fascinated with is the the spider Web. Yes, right, I don't give a shit about him and all that. I don't want to hear any I don't care about baby, but I don't care that's gross, that's weird. I don't get it. But what I am curious is why aren't any of the accessories in trouble? He did not act alone? No no, no, no, no no. And is he gonna rat? Yeah, that's the other part, because there's and this happens too, this happened with OJ, Like there's the civil part, and then there's the lawsuit, like the federal charges, right, and those get really confusing in the storyline. So you hear something, you're like, oh, but it has nothing to do with the federal charges. Keep in mind, the feeders don't bring cases to trial, right unless they are ninety seven It's some crazy stat ninety seven percent sure they're gonna get a a conviction, right because they don't have they don't have the manpower, they don't have the funds to deal with it. So unless they're super super super super super sure, right, they won't even do it to like get a plea deal. Right. They want they want like you charge, they want you going to j as they should with these guys. Man, I'm interested to see how far it goes out and who walls involved? Yeah, but will we ever? You know, we was hoping the same thing for Empstein too, and we have a found anything out about that yet at all. Yeah, you know what I mean. So it's like, no, we have no No, you can read the documents. People just don't care, right, you know, it's not as sexy as you think it is. Right. There are famous people on there, yeah, for sure, but there are also a lot of not famous people, a lot of fringe players that you wouldn't know who they are, Like rich people, but you just don't know who they are, right, not celebrity like, and just because your name's in a book doesn't necessarily mean you did anything. It doesn't look good though, No, it does not look good. But that's like, that's like there was talk that was talk about, like we'll just use some of the news the Elon Musk where he's paying people money to register or to be a part of a super pack. But there's all these other whatever things going on. And somebody like that who's given out a million dollars and you sue him, He does not care. He is a non punishable person, right, He just has so much money it don't hurt. What are you gonna do? He has enough lawyers to fight it so much Dragon broke. He nope, won't go broke. No, not him. You would if you. Yeah, he is a non punishable person, so an NPP not an MPC. Right, there's no way to hold him accountable. There's no He got in trouble when he tweeted something about and the stock plummeted and whatever, and they settled for like some ridiculous number. He has donet care. No, he's a non punishable person, so he can do whatever he wants, and there's no way he's gonna get in trouble. How do you combess something like that? You can't. I mean, I don't know if I feel this way. But someone argue you have to control how much money people get, right, like did he get too much money? Right? But this is America and it's capitalistic, you know country, So make as much as you can. It sucks for everybody else, but good for them. Yeah, but when knew things evolve, you go, wow, we might need some guardrails on this. And when somebody gets so much money, who some would say their morals are highly questionable, right, then what do you do? Yeah, listening, he's outfitting with you know, electric self driving cars and sending people to space, and shit. So yeah, I was just want to because I was looking up Skylink right for Wi fi. That's the internet, the Internet. Yeah, and I didn't know this because I know it's available here. I know plenty of people that have it. But apparently their download speed ain't great here. Really. Now, I'm sure some people are gonna comment to us and go, it's fucking great, fuck you, settle down. I ain't saying, I'm just telling you what their map Skylink Skylink starlinks map shows that they do not have great download speed. Right. I'm not fucking making this up. I'm not reading it from fuckelon dot com. It's from their own web side that shows the download speed isn't very strong, which I didn't know. I just thought it was great everywhere. Yeah, that's why I love cos got all the speeds you had to worry about all that, right, and I get to say I love cocks the best speed. Yeah right, yeah, that's right, more speeds than you can handle. Right, Let's see what was the other thing is going? Oh? Yes, so shields is open, Lindsay went, yeah, I thought about it, but then I went home and said, you know, okay, I'll just go buy some other time then and then ari I just opened. Yeah I heard ari eyes are awesome, right, and then this giant Dix is going to open up over here. Yeah yeah, yeah in a couple of weeks. We've got sporting good stores out the wazoo. What's ari I uh it is it's an outdoor place, very West Coast. For a while, there was talk that it was going to be over here at seventy first and Riverside, and they were going to tear down the this is the funniest thing. They were going to tear down the volleyball courts or move them or something. People are like, no, I'm not fucking kidding, and the volley the sand volleyball people got fucking pissed and they put their their fucking highlights down and put on fucking collared shirts and want to stand off and put on some tivas and came to meetings. Sand Volleyball has mentioned. I just think fucking top gun man. That's the only thing that ever pops in. Have you ever driven by there and seen them playing by there, see them play, You're fucking everybody's parked up on the grass because walk into the parking lot. Yeah, I'm like huh that's the thing. Huh. Oh yeah, all right. Yeah. There was a bar in Kansas City that it was an outdoor bar and uh they had sand volleyball courts and then a deck, so people would go to play sand volleyball. But it was a bar, so you pay for drinks or whatever. Right, it was fine, and but you would go and they're fucking sand everywhere. Yeah, and people like, I'm not going there covered in sand. Fucking wild yeah, people of people. Sand volleyball people, no, no disrespect again, but like are like disc golf people. You're like, I fucking get it. Yeah, you play fucking sand volleyball. Yeah, great, you you're you're I'm sure there's no sand in your fucking car as VB for life Yeah yeah. Yeah. It's like kind of like people with Salt Life stickers on their car and like you're luck stick I always want to get. I want to get some ish stickers that just say I s h and walk behind cars that have stupid ship like that and just put that on it too. That is brilliant salt life ish kind of. It's a jeep ish thing. Oh yeah. When when I'm like settled down, you maybe some of you have, but not all of you go fucking off roading in your jeeps all the time, but they sure do. Like those ducks. Put all those ducks. I don't I don't get either. I don't know. I don't get it. I don't get it. I've owned a small handful of jeeps, and when I've owned them, the fucking duck thing was not a thing. Well, it's kind it's like this weird group thing that like bikers do this too with holding the hand out right, it's just weird meaning though you can't do that. You can you cannot diminish somebody else's thing because you know the legitimacy of yours. And I'm about to find out what's up with the ducks. You just happen to mention the motorcycle thing, you know. So as I'm sitting here googling the meaning of the ducks on the fucking jeeps with the motorcycle thing, it's just two fingers now, two wheels down, meaning keep your wheels on the fucking ground and don't don't die, sure, which is an the logical thing to say. I don't know what the meaning of the ducks are on the jeeps, but we're gonna find out. I'm just saying. I'm just saying, like, even if you don't know the definition, there's there might be a logical reason for them that that's a thing. So you know where the jeep is when it rolls into the fucking lake. No, but to counter the argument putting two fingers down, you're the only place four year wheels is on the goddamn road. Well, the fingers down seems weird. I'm just saying it's a weird thing that people want to feel like they're a part of something to do to feel like they're a part of a special group. And maybe the duck thing is that.
Speaker 2: Well, Okay, so it's called ducking jeeps, and it's a friendly gesture among jeep enthusiasts that involve placing a rubber duck on another jeep in a public place. It's a way to spread joy, show recognition, and promote unity among jeepers. It started back in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Oh, that explains why I can't know anything about it. All My jeeps were like late nineties.
Speaker 2: The duck is usually accompanied by a note or message written in permanent marker, such as nice rig or love the jeep. The duck is often often placed on the door handle to stay in place.
Speaker 1: One who started that somebody had start somewhere.
Speaker 2: Alice in Parliament, a jeep owner from Ontario, Canada, in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm good as really.
Speaker 2: Actually, Kevin has a box of little rubber ducks too. Like, so if a used jeep wrangler comes in whatever, he sells one and he can give him a duck.
Speaker 1: No, that's from his for his job. That makes a ten of sense, right, like you know, get in line. Yeah right. But because people that love jeeps, they're very fanatical about it. They are just like motorcycle riders are very fanatical about it. They love them. That's fine. So is the jeep thing Yeah it is, Oh yeah for sure. Sure. I mean they like to think it's a thing. So when you see other people that do, like jiu jitsu or something like that, you go up like karate truck. No, I do not, No, I do my best to not have a fucking conversation with them. Just avoid. Yeah, I just just because we both breathe air doesn't mean we're friends. You should start that. It's the same way that happens with like chiefs when people wear chiefs and I'm wearing there. They're like, I'm like, ah fuck, oh yeah, I just wanted to wear my che shirt today. That's it. I wasn't asking for attention, and they did. They do the tomahawk chop and I'm like, just give them like eyebrown nod. He right, No, I should totally go over the top with it next time. Just and then you start doing the chant. No no, no. My daughter's like because that where they go to school. A lot of people have stickers for the school on the car, and they're like, we need to get a sticker for our car. I'm like, absolutely not. Why not. I'm like, because we don't need to. I know where you go to school. I know where my car is, and I'm proud enough. I don't need that. She's like, yeah, but everybody else does. I'm like, sipifically right. You don't have a sticker on the back that says like scarlet cheer number sixteen or what the fuck? Ever?
Speaker 2: No, people family right that too.
Speaker 1: I am not a st on the car. Guy. I seen one yesterday? Was it yesterday? Yeah? And it was like I had the kid's name on there, and it's like trumpet trumpet, Like you gotta let everybody know that your kid plays the trumpet in the band. Yeah, okay, we didn't have that Shiit grong. Yeah, and even if they did, I don't think we would have bought any I can hear people being like, well, you just don't like funk Corman. Listen. If you fucking define fun by putting a decal on your vehicle to announce you ordered fajitas, good on you. I just have a different definition of fun.
Speaker 2: I always thought it was funny. I we never had the bumper stickers on our car growing up, but there was one that my dad saw and he said, oh, I should get that one from mine, and it said my kid beat up your honor student.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's also weird. Yeah yeah, that's very weird. Implying that if you are you can't do both. Fucking nerd Yeah yeah, kids, a nerd is the weirdest eighties bully thing to go back to. I saw something for the first time that somebody ordered for heata is that I'd never seen before. I've never seen this happen. So this guy ordered for heta. You know, people like, oh, I ordered fetus because I like them. They taste good, okay, And people say that like legit fata Yeah, Like I don't. I don't really believe you when you say that. But I saw this guy he ordered faitas. They brought him out, and he was quickly trying to like fan it to like like I don't want all this attention. I just want to eat the good fajetas. And I was like, okay, I believe you, now you I believe Funny He's like, ah, god, damn putting something over it to like hide the sound. You're like a hack. He's not the one over there splashing more water on it to get it right right. Hey, this the fet heat is done. Hey, don't forget to put shit on it to make a fucking sistele. Goddamn forgot, because then it's just meating fucking peppers and onions. That's it. Yes, it's just fucking protein and vegetables and that is it. But no, we want everyone to know, look at me, look at me. I got Mexican food, loud, I got Mexican food. Mexican food here. Oh you can't afford for you as fuck you. There's a duck on your car. Two down, guys. Sounds Fantastic Week fia oh, bye bye,