Speaker 1: We got a nice program to day. Were welcoming back Jin Do on the other side of the country here in the United States. And you know, it's funny because I was thinking of Jim when the SAR scan came out. I wondered, what would jin think of this amazing scan? Now, you guys know what I think. I think the interpretation of the data has kind of gone to the extreme side, which means that they are making things up, especially when it comes to a press release that says they think there's another city underneath the Caffrey Pyramid, which is kind of excessive. But I have Jim with me and Jen. It's great to see you. How you in.
Speaker 2: I'm good. Good to see you too, Cliff.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, always fun to have you. All right, girl, what's going on with this SAR Synthetic Aperture Radar scan. You saw the data, right, I did?
Speaker 2: I did so. The researchers, these researchers from where are they from? They are from? Yeah, these folks. They're determining that they found eight vertical cylindrical shape structures referred to as shafts, extending approximately twenty one hundred feet deep below the pyramids. And you know, there's still a lot of meeting to have pure review of these structures. Oh you squinched your face. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I think that there is something there, but you know, they're saying there's columns around these are these stairways around these columns that there's as it's a half mile down under the ground. It's like, I don't think the technology can actually pierce that much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, my first my first take on it was, you know, everyone was like, oh my gosh, you know, this is groundbreaking where we've made, you know, huge inroads on some of the structures beneath the pyramids. And I'm not in disagreement that this is a big finding, because let's just agree when when's the last time, you know, the Egyptian Antiquities Department was allowing any type of scanning of the pyramids. So that's a win, I'm gonna I'm going to say that's a win in and of itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't tell you how happy I was that they didn't get the permission, because look, the authorities, they only allow so much information to come out. There was another series of scans that was done by the Pyramid scan Group and they didn't let half the data out. Yeah, I let that small amount. So you know, the satellite orbiting the planet can take as many pictures as they want, and the antiquities department can't do what you think about it.
Speaker 2: And that's kind of where we are now, right, I mean, because there are satellites surrounding our planet now, whether we like it or not. So you know, I have I have a lot of I'm still a little bit trepidacious. Do I think that there's you know, a city underneath the pyramids? I don't. I mean, that's just my quick hot take on it. I think that you know, when we were at the bottom of the Great Pyramid, yeah, yeah, and I just there was so much going on there. There was that massive you know, it wasn't a trench, it was a hole in the bottom of that pyramid, and you know, it was relatively deep. So do I feel like this is a new finding. Maybe not if you're they're physically looking at it. What do you want to bet that, you know, Egyptian antiquities already knew that there were, you know, some sort of structures underneath there, perhaps not how many or the size of them. And you know, we know there's water underneath the pyramids as well. So you know, if I let my imagination go wild, I'm like, this proves it's a battery. It doesn't prove it's a battery. I know I would like it too, But.
Speaker 1: Jen, you know, your training restricts you in some ways, but your your creative mind over overrides that, right. Yeah, So as an archaeologist, you're like, wait a minute. They tell us this was a tomb for this pharaoh, and that they they cut the stones from the local quarry and they drag them many miles and it's all legit. Where your creative mind will go. And you've been inside these places, the tours that we've taken, and it's like, wait a minute, something needs to be rewritten here. There's a major issue when it comes to the creation, the structure, the building of these pyramids and what could possibly lay underneath. So you have a little leaveweight. But you know you said it before, it has to be analyzed through another means.
Speaker 2: It really does. I mean I don't think that we can, and for the record, I don't. I've never believed that it was necessarily a tomb. I mean it could have been, it could have been a secondary tomb all by that, but I think the original purpose of the structure is still unknown in my opinion, as far as you know, doing other studies and tests. Oh my gosh, yes, we do need to determine what is beneath the pyramids, whether it's Coffree's pyramid or you know, any of the other number of pyramids that are in Egypt, or you know, for that matter, in the Sudan. I mean there are numbers pyramids there as well, who also which also have water underneath them, So I mean, and those many of those are legitimately tombs. They were built to represent, you know, perhaps what they saw in Egypt during you know, the major dynastic periods. What I'm really curious about is, you know, what would it be like if they had radar data that could actually, you know, give us something a bit more tangible, whether that's light ar or whatever it might be.
Speaker 1: I I asked archaeologists last year when we were in Sakara. He's an Egyptian archaeologist, why don't you guys use light ar? Well, we just don't use it. We can't afford it, and we don't we don't integrate it into our studies.
Speaker 2: It's like, Wow, Yeah, why it is? It is a spendye venture that is for sure to use lightar. I mean, you can see all of the dramatic work that's been done with lightar recently in the Amazon. I mean it's just it's knocking it out of the park, rewriting history for that region. Imagine what it would do for Egypt if that were the case. I mean, imagine all the unknown structures that we would find in the desert if that were the case. I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Really worry that they are resistant to this type of technology because I've had guys on the program who have done ground penetrating radar, including Robert Schock on the Giza plateau, and found voids and rooms and tunnel systems that the authorities just will not acknowledge. Yeah, what the hell is that all about? Why won't they acknowledge that there's a tunnel system underneath the Sphinx or underneath the pyramids.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that a big piece of it. This isn't the only piece, but I think perhaps it's one of the larger pieces to the puzzle is that it is so cost prohibitive because the more they find, the more they have to keep up. Essentially, the more they have to restore, the more they have to protect and guards so that you know it's not looted. So I think it's I think, especially in Egypt, the more they find it becomes even more cost prohibitive. I mean, look at the looting that's just taken place historically and prehistorically for that matter. Yeah, so much of that. So I think that it's a little fear base that they choose not to do it because they don't have the funds to mitigate and restore a lot of what they find. Because archaeology is expensive and it is destructive because once you excavate something, you can never excavate it again. It's a done deal.
Speaker 1: My whole thing, though, is Zahie hill Wass is touring the United States right now doing his talks, and he's still promoting the Pyramids is a tomb. Yes, he's not. Even though he knows that there's crevices and rooms and canals inside the body of the sphinx, some that go underneath. They don't talk about it. He won't, he won't admit it. He said, oh, we found nothing nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or they write them off as seismic voids. I've read a lot about that as well, you know, because the area has you know, has naturally occurring seismic activity, and they rule them out as voids, especially with all of the water that's run there prehistorically, historically since the beginning of time. So I I am in agreement with you. I think that there's so much here, There's so much to be discovered. It's just a matter of you know, getting the right people in there. And here's here's the good news. I always like to end on a good note. Yeah, you know, a lot of these archaeologists and scientists, egyptologists that you have coming up through the educational system, now there's so much more open to doing more experimental archaeology. They're maybe less likely to think inside the box and more likely to say, yeah, why not, let's give this a tryer, let's review this old study that's been done, or you know, some of the findings that had been found previously. And I think with the opening of the Grand Egyptian Museum, I think we're going to see My prediction is is in over the course of the next five years, as that museum grows and researchers are invited into those archives, I think we're going to see a lot more come to the surface that perhaps we never saw before.
Speaker 1: I mean, like artifacts that are revealed to be very unusual or anomalous in their nature.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do think that. I think that, you know, these early antiquarians, not really archaeologists, who were there excavating on you know, some billionaire's dime. I think they just you know, put stuff in a box and it went in there for posterity. And as you have these researchers and archivists combing through collections that have just been sitting, I think we're going to find interesting stuff. I read something recently where they found a number of the capstone fragments from the Great Pyramid, and they've been looking at them and finding really interesting things. Whether you know, they're talking about how it was made, the capstones, the formation of it, and even saying, you know that they think that they're finding organic material in them, which means that that's datable. Now it's datable to the last time that you know, it was repaired with those capstones, you know, whatever, whenever they decided to repair it. But it could be very interesting things could come out from that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm really looking forward to seeing this billion dollar museum. They've had it fragmentedly open it. They opened a room here or there, but now the whole place is wide open for inspection. It looks it's so huge, five hundred thousand square feet five football fields.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's massive. Imagine cooling that place, Holy cats.
Speaker 1: Cooling it and moving people around and people, it's going to be a block. I'm looking forward to seeing it next year. Hey, Jen, real pleasure having you on the program. And Uh, let's see you again.
Speaker 2: Real soon, you too, Cleft see ya.
Speaker 1: Always fun to have Jin on the program. Okay, today's program is with Scott Walter. It is called Templar Temple Tech, the three T's. He's going to talk to us about some documents that have been found and some of the technology that has been imbued in the cathedrals of Europe. So that's the program today. Earth Ancients does a number of tours every year, and it's really important to have a really good camera. I just found the Insta three sixty x five recently, and I gotta tell you it is an outstanding camera. It is an artificial intelligence camera, which means that it automatically can adjust to the tones either day or evening. It has a huge battery, one of the best image quality you've ever seen, and you can edit on the fly, I mean you quick edit mode where you can actually edit while you're standing there. And for a limited time they'll throw in a selfie stick if you're one of the first thirty people who purchase the standard package. Go to store dot Insta three sixty dot com and punch in Ancients and you'll qualify for that that selfie stick, which is worth twenty five bucks. Again, it's stored dot Insta three sixty dot com. Use the word Ancients and you'll get that deal. This is an out Danning camera. Hold it in the palm of your hand. It's waterproof and it is a great camera. Check it out the Insta three sixty x five Earth. Ancients is a sponsor of Cosmic Summit that's coming up, and one of the keynotes is a regular of ours, Scott Walter. You're familiar with Scott. He is the host of American on Earth and he is also constantly on the run. He's doing all kinds of amazing things and he's on you know, writing number of books about to ask him shortly what he's up to. In terms of writing material, okay, but I wanted to have Scott on the program. And this program today is a kind of a focus on what the Temple has discovered when they were protecting Christians in Jerusalem and the build of these churches and cathedrals and what a lot of people believe was a certain type of a lost technology incorporated into the foundations that make these places special. And Hey, Scott, great to have you. How you been. How's everything going.
Speaker 3: I've been running like a madman, Cliff, but it's always good to see you, and I appreciate you giving me an opportunity to flat my gums.
Speaker 1: Hey real quickly, what dare you speaking at the summit? And you're giving a workshop on Monday?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Right we know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're doing a workshop on Monday. And you know what, Cliff, I don't even know when i'm speaking. I think I'm speaking on Saturday, Okay, but I don't know off the top of my head. You caught me flat footed here. I mean, I can look it up, but no, people.
Speaker 1: Can go to Cosmic Summit dot com and they can read the whole Itineran, just find Scott under the speaker program and you'll see all the details. I want to start with the founding of the Templars. They were assembled around eleven eighteen to protect the Christians who were visiting Jerusalem. And one of the things that I discovered, and I may have known this, but for some reason I forgot, is they excavated the ancient temple mound that had been there for thousands of years.
Speaker 3: Right, well, yes and no. And actually, Cliff, you know, if you want to you want to learn about the formation of the Templars, you really have to go back to around eleven hundred. Actually I think it's ten ninety five, when the Cistercian Order was originally founded by a man named Robert Molesmey in Sitou, France. They established the first Cistercian monastery there, and you know, they had this monastic community that was doing quite well. But what happened, the most profound moment in the history of not just the Cistercian Order, but the Templar Order happened in eleven thirteen when Saint Bernard de clare Vaux joined the Order at Sito with thirty family members, including two of his uncles that would end up being Grand Masters of the Knights Templar, including the first grand Master, Hugh de Payence. And so what's interesting is that they joined the order in eleven thirteen, they basically took it over, and then the first daughter Abbey of the Cistercians was founded at Claireva by Bernard, hence the name Bernard de Clairvaux.
Speaker 1: And then from.
Speaker 3: That point on, really the growth of the Cistercians is nothing short of incredible. Hold off on the Templars for a second, but understand that by the time Bernard died in eleven fifty three, there were over three hundred abbeys, starting with one at Sito at eleven thirteen, and then forty years later they have three hundred abbeys all across Europe, into the British Isles, Scandinavia, all the way to the Holy Land. By the time the order was put down, the Templar Order was put down in thirteen oh seven, there were seven hundred and fifty abbeys all across Europe. And you know, like I said, the different areas adjacent to Europe, So I mean, we're talking about a success. It's just unparalleled, unmatched. Now, the Knights Templar were not officially founded, but founded in Jerusalem in eleven eighteen, as you said, with the first grand Master being Hugh depay Ends. And basically what they did was they captured Jerusalem. Now, a lot of people think, as you said, that their main job was to protect Christians in the Holy Land. That is not true. That was just something that they did to pacify the church. The true mission of the Tempers was to establish a base of operations in the region so that they could go to certain places like Lebanon, Turkey, Egypt, and certainly in Jerusalem to recover things that they knew were there, information that had been passed down through these bloodline families, if you will, and basically that's who founded the Cistercians. It was this same bloodline family that goes back to Jesus and Mary Magdalene and John the Baptist and all the way back to Egypt and to the Atlanteans beyond that. So this is a continuation of a story that's actually quite ancient. But as you said, one of the things, well, they recovered a number of things in the region that they knew was there. One of the things they did was they went under the Temple mount. Actually they went under the South wall, and they went down into a ritual chamber, and we have this in the cremona document detailed and excruciating detail is exactly how they got in there and what they recovered. And so they went into this underground ritual chamber which is still there, and they found four ossuaries or bone boxes that contained various articles. One of them contained twelve scrolls with documents that had ancient information that was encrypted on these twelve scrolls. They found gold in another one of the boxes, treasure, of course, and then the third thing that they found were five metal devices inside another box, two for construction, two for navigation, and the fifth article. These are all metal instruments. The fifth metal instrument was a cryptex that you needed to decode the twelve scrolls that were found in one of the other boxes. The fourth box contained the remains the bones of an individual. Carved on the side of the box was the word Yon with a Y. Actually there was no J back at the time, so that person was John the Baptist, And they talk about how the head the bones had been splintered on the neck from being crushed and severed with a large heavy axe. So one of the things they recovered was the bones of John the Baptist in that particular site. Now, they also went to other sites in Jerusalem, including a place called the Telpiat Tomb. Have we talked about the Telpiat Tomb before?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, when you get a chance, look it up. It was discovered in nineteen eighty when they were blasting the hillsides in southern Jerusalem in the East Telpiat neighborhood, hence the name Telpiat Tomb, and they found a first century underground tomb. Now this is not unusual in Jerusalem. In fact, that underground ritual chamber was probably also connected to an underground ritual tomb like this one. And anyway, inside this particular tombe this happened in nineteen eighty they found ten ashuwaries bone boxes like I just described in the previous two. Seven of those ten oshuwaries were inscribed with names names like Jesus son of Joseph. Actually the name wasn't Jesus, it was Yeshiah. His name was not Jesus, it was Yeshuah spelled.
Speaker 1: With the y.
Speaker 3: There was no Jay back then, so it was Yeshua son of Joseph. A second one said James, son of Joseph, brother of Jesus. A third one said Matthew Joseph Judah son of Jesus.
Speaker 1: These are the one.
Speaker 3: In Judah son of Jesus. He had a son, okay, actually had two sons, and he had a daughter. But I digress. The sixth one carved in Aramaic was Maria, and the seventh Oshuary was actually carved in Greek, and it said Mary Mney. The Mara Mary Mney is a pet name for only Mary Magdalen found in the Acts of Philip. The mara is a title of honor, as in lord, master or queen. So what they found, actually they didn't find anything. Well, they found they found they found the tomb in nineteen eighty. But what they also discovered was that somebody had entered that tomb sometime in the historical past, about nine hundred years ago. What happened nine hundred years ago in Jerusalem, the First Crusade. The templars were there right. What they did is they went into their ancestral to and they recovered the bones of their ancestors, including Jesus. Now let me ask you something, Cliff, if you had the bones of Jesus. Do you think you've got leverage on the Roman Church.
Speaker 1: Well, if they can, you know, quantify that it's Christ, you know, if it's truly Him, how do you how do you tell?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, let's let's do this, let's define this discussion, okay, because you've got to be very careful because if you're a Christian and you believe in the resurrection of Jesus, that's a whole nother discussion then talking about real life, okay, And and facts Okay. So I just want to make sure that people understand I'm talking about science, I'm talking about facts, I'm talking about evidence. I'm not trying to defend anybody, and that's not what I'm doing here. But you can't mix the two, okay. So we're just gonna put religion on the side for a second. And again, I'm not here to offend anybody, are we cool.
Speaker 1: Sounds good to me, okay.
Speaker 3: So if you do get offended, it's your own fault, all right, Okay, Okay, So these are the facts. Now, if you have the bones of Jesus, of course, what's the first thing. And those bones, by the way, along with the treasures that the templars accumulated and recovered in this region during this time. They were all brought over to North America and hidden, douting those bones. Now, at the time when the templars were rising and becoming all powerful, it's a fact that even they had so much power that even the popes couldn't touch them.
Speaker 1: Now, why would that be? Is it the financial resources they had? Is that what it was? Now? Well, I was gonna say that they could probably buy politicians back then.
Speaker 3: Well, it was because of what they had who they had, right, because if you have the bones of Jesus, that resurrection story doesn't make sense, does it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I hear you.
Speaker 3: That's a problem for the church. And believe me, they knew that, and that's one of the reasons they became so rich and powerful. But actually the way they became rich and powerful had more to do with the Cistercians than anything else. Because the Cistercians these ran these monasteries and they always selected locations that were far away from the cities. They always had a stream, water was readily available. But they made their money through land acquisition, sheep farming, and agriculture. They also had foundries where they were making tools and they, of course they made a lot of liquor. They drank about a gallon of beer every day. But I digress on that. But then what they would do is they would take all the products and the food that they would be making, and the wool, and they would bring it into the fairs in town and they would sell their wares and they made it just a ton of money. Wow, you became immensely rich and powerful. And once they filled up an abbey, then twelve monks would go to a new property and they would approach a landowner and they would say, Hey, we want to build an abbey on your property. Will you allow us to do it. You have to remember back in those days they were extremely religious. They didn't live long and so when you know, an agent of the church came to you, this was like God paying you know, a house call. And back at that time, even up until actually today, in some cultures, the firstborn sons were the one that got all the wealth. Right then the second, third, and fourth born sons.
Speaker 1: You know where they went.
Speaker 3: They went to the monasteries to pray for the family to have a connection to God. That was so important back then, right, So this is how they grew and expanded because the people would send their you know, their male sons to the monasteries, and they just exploded in their growth. The land acquisition became theirs, and they didn't necessarily want the good land, because what would happen is the sheep will eat anything, and they would turn untillable land into tillable land, and then it would become their property. So they would shear the sheep for wool. They would the templars are the only ones that could eat meat, but they would take the develop the animal skin, and they would copy down their manuscripts and all their documents and keep track of history and all kinds of things.
Speaker 1: Let me backtrack a little bit, Scott. One of the things that I have read, and I've also had people on the program believe, is that when the temples were excavating the temple mound in some of these other buildings, that they may have run across not only the arc of the Covenant, which is a storage container for the Ten Commandments, but they also discovered the science of sacred geometry, the science of alchemy, and some other ancient, ancient Prediluvian sciences that they incorporated into a lot of their buildings.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, absolutely, this is the stuff that they were recovering in Egypt, in Turkey, in Lebanon, and in Israel. It wasn't all recovered in Israel. In fact, we see to this day. In fact, a friend of mine, well, George, George Howard, was over in Turkey and they went to another site that was close to go Beckley, Tepe and it looked like an ancient place that had been quarried out and they found templar graffiti at that site. Really yeah, a couple of years ago when he sent me these pictures, I'm like, dude, that's temple graffiti. I understand what the templar symbols are. And the same graffiti can be found in Egypt at many of the temples because they went there to get that science, that technology, the maps, the history all of that.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Scott Walter from America on Earth, discussing templar temple tech. Three t's we'll be right back. My guess today is Scott Walter. Scott has written extensively about the templar knights throughout Europe, their conquests as well as their demise, and a lot of the sacred information that they collected and dispersed around the world. These guys must have been not just miranding soldiers. There must have been some bright scientists, intellectuals as part of these Templar Knights.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, they were highly educated. That's what the monks would do. They would teach these guys and they would learn, they would research, and they would document all this down on the animal skins, right, you can see these texts. Many of them survived to this day. But they you know, they recovered information that talked about navigation, talked about the lay lines that you talked about, talking about Gothic architecture. And then of course they use a lot of that money that and you got to remember the Templars were the ones that had the filing finest sailing fleet in the world at that time, and they were trafficking all the goods to various countries around the world and they were making money hand over fists. They were also coming to the Americas. They traveled all around the world because they understood the science. They could calculate longitude, could also calculate the circumference of the earth. If you know how big the earth is, you know how far away things are, how much food to bring with you, how much water you know. I mean they had a huge advantage over everybody. But they didn't give up their secrets. They kept it to themselves. But they wrote the good Catholics.
Speaker 1: Everybody thought they were Yeah, let's continue on that train of thought. What is their interest in becoming a financial institution because what they and this is common knowledge, is that these Christians who came to the Holy Land and pilgrimages, who would give the templars their money? Who would store them? And I guess the temples would charge something to save their money, and that's how they increased their wealth. But what got them going as a banking system. I mean, this is a dandast thing.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that you know this whole idea of when people would go on pilgrimages to the Holy Land, they would stop at a templar commandery and they would give them their money and then they would be issued a letter of credit that had a code that only the person that you know had the letter of credit knew what that code was. So if robbers robbed them this thing was useless without the code. It's like your credit card, right, It's useless unless you know the code. So so then when they went to Jerusalem, they would turn in the letter of credit and they would get the you know, they would get get money and they wouldn't have to worry about being robbed on the way to Jerusalem.
Speaker 1: So that's the banking system of you're talking.
Speaker 3: That's how the banking. And then of course you would be charged to fee for this wonderful service.
Speaker 1: Right, was this in documents that this is one of the resources that they developed that really brought them significant wealth.
Speaker 3: Well, this is part of it, right, Like I said, they made tremendous amount of money with you know, with the selling the various products that they would make on the on the monasteries because the templars were there too. The templars are Cistercian. They all wore white tunics with black mantles. But it was the templars that had the same outfits, but they had the red cross on the on the on the white tunic. Now they would also be paid to be warriors. They were hired guns. Right in fact, thirteen oh seven, when the templars were put down. The Portuguese came was told by the Pope, hey, you got to disband the Templars, and he said, I'm not going to disband my fighting force.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: I'm fighting the Moors and the Muslims that are attacking from the south were not. I'm not doing that. So basically, to acquiesce to the Church, they simply changed their name to the Order of Christ and they continued on for another five hundred years life.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, there's a lot of things about the Templars that people don't understand, and you know, that's one of them.
Speaker 1: One of the things that I've never heard you say, though, is that if they discovered the secret of alchemy of turning copper into gold, that would be a way to generate huge resources of financial security.
Speaker 3: But all of it, it's all part of it. Man. They were so wealthy it was ridiculous, and they had That's why the King of France wanted to suppress them. He wanted the money, and he was heavily in debt to them for the services that they had rendered to him. And you know, in his mind he thought the best way to get rid of the debt is get rid of the debtor, and that was his plan. Unfortunately it didn't work out, and the Templars survived that they went underground, and.
Speaker 1: We're still around to this day. So who was the one who was building these abbeys in these churches, in these cathedrals once they had the resources to I mean because the man ours and the resources to build like Notre Dame. They didn't build Notre Dame, but they may have had a part in their design. That's huge amounts of money.
Speaker 3: Well it is, I mean back in those days, and the Templars are the ones that financed the construction of those Gothic cathedrals, using the sacred Gothic architecture that really was hearkening back to their true ideology that they kept very suppressed, which was this goddess ideology, this belief in a dual gendered god ideology. And so when you look at the architecture of these buildings, I mean, once you know what to look for, you can't unsee it. But they were the ones that financed the building of these got the cathedrals, and as we talked about earlier, many of these things were placed on intersecting lay lines, right, These high energy centers that would you know, would would energize these amazing structures and you know, heightened the experience of the people that that would visit them and and pray in them and uh and meditate. So there's just so much going on with them. And then of course the architecture itself incorporates the sacred feminine when you look at the twin towers that are standing on the west end of the church, and then the you know, the pointed pointed arches of the doors that look like the female genitilia. That's not an accident, and it's supposed to be the women's knees up in the birthing position. And then when you go into church, you enter the birth canal and you're nurtured inside the womb of the Great Mother Goddess. And then at the end of the service, you were then allegorically born out through that birth canal with with the mother in her birthing posi position, and you enter the world with a new perspective right with the new outlook. And uh, it's really a beautiful thing. But most people have no idea what the what the architectural meaning of that really is.
Speaker 1: So what what I mean Notre Dame is the most well known cathedral in Paris, and it's not attributed to the templars, although they do say yeah it is. No, they say it's some other guy, the one of the popes or one of the bishops. Oh you mean that it was named after in honor that the bishop was the one that pulled together the resources and the team to design and actually build Notre Dame.
Speaker 3: Well, it would have to that. One was definitely involved the Templars, and so the people that financed it had Templar connections. They would have been Burgundian, probably Burgundian families that helped to finance that. Because the architecture is spot on, you know, sacred, feminine Gothic architecture. So whoever that guy was was probably on the squad. Got to remember, they weren't all carrying swords. A lot of them were clergy, many of them were just Cistercian monks, but they came from these wealthy families and that's where that money came from.
Speaker 1: We just talked about the lay lines. We've also learned through various kinds of testing that some of these churches and cathedrals are built over sacred sites and perhaps earlier, older year old buildings and things like that. Temples, older temples absolutely know to do that. I mean, they would really have to have a sense. Somebody has to be sensitive enough to know that.
Speaker 3: They had the ability to identify where these lay lines were, and where these lay line intersect, you're going to have a magnification of that energy. And absolutely they understood how to do that. And you know, they again they were the descendants of people that came before them that understood how to identify this energy, identify these lay lines and energy centers, and this is where these old temples were, and they just built them on top for gender, you know, for millennium. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Can you talk a little bit about the sacred geometry that is incorporated in some of these cathedrals, because I mean I've been into a few of them in France and when you go in there, you feel it, oh yeah, actually feel it. You're bathed in this energy which is probably absorbed when they do a complete ceremony right or a period, but there's something going on there. They really understood the energetics of Gaya the earth absolutely absolutely well.
Speaker 3: One of the things is that when you go into the nave of the church. That is a two to one ratio. That's a very sacred ratio. And if you take two circles and you push it together and divide it into a third third third, that vertical almond shape again is called the vesickas pieces and is the allegorical birth canal of the gray Goddess. Inside that you can place two equilateral triangles, one going up, one going down, and then the sacred geometry after that just takes off and just goes in infinite directions. And if you start adding more circles, you get the flower of life and everything else. But it all starts with that basic geometric ratio of two to one created by those two circles, and so that's where that energy starts and it just emanates after that. And when you're sitting on top of these lay lines with the sacred geometry incorporated within it, man, it's just especially to people that are attuned to uh receive that energy, it's it's can be overwhelming sometimes.
Speaker 1: I mean, you you've done some touring in Europe over the years and you've been in those places there they're remarkably uh integrat oble. I mean, they're they're amazing in ways.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, Cliff, sometimes when I go in inside like the Gothic uh cathedrals, And actually Haley's putting together a tour right now. It's called the Virgo Tour, and basically we scouted that out last summer. We went to all of these cathedrals, and basically what it is is on the ground, these cathedrals were built in a pattern that mirrors the constellation of Virgo, the stars and the constellation of Virgo. You've heard that old phrase as aboves all below right, That's exactly what we're talking about. So we went to all of those cathedrals and spent the day or two at each one, and I gotta tell you it was I mean, you go into some of these places and you see how massive they are, and how even though the basic design is very similar and the ratios of the nave is always the same, sometimes they're just bigger dimensions. But the amount of i mean, the stonework is just incredible, and they're so massive. It's like, how can they still be standing after almost a thousand years. It's just nothing short of incredible. But this is ancient knowledge that they acquired when they went into the Holy Land, this ancient Gothic architecture that I mean, it's just stunning, It's just incredible.
Speaker 1: Would you say that data that the architecture that they picked up from the Holy Land was from a previous epoch, so that the going similar construction techniques to tap peas about it going back to the Atlanteans and beyond. I mean, here's what's happening, Cliff, And I think you know this, and this is one of the reasons why I'm really excited about the Cosmic Summit, because there's always new research that's coming in that it seems everything goes back to this pre Deluvian culture we call them the Atlanteans, and it just seems like everything, these these megalithic structures that are found throughout the world, like the pyramids, just keep getting older and older and older, and they're all going to go back to you know, pre younger dryas.
Speaker 3: That's already happening. And when you go back and you look at what the original foundation was, it dates back to Prediluvian cultures. And what's really exciting it's going to happen this year at the Cosmic Summit. I know, oh, people are going to be talking about you know, the new geophysical data that they have generated underneath the pyramids that suggest there are, you know, massive structures that were built underground that I won't say support the pyramids because you don't need to have that type of thing to support them. But obviously they if those things are there. I'm not one hundred percent sure that they are yet until they do some angle drilling and verify that something is there. I'm not saying there isn't something there. I don't know. I'm not convinced yet. I'm very intrigued like everybody else is. But you know, these are the kind of things that just add to the story of the incredible nature of these megalithic structures that the more we dig, the more we find. But all I can tell you is they're just going to get older and older.
Speaker 1: That's very funny. You're mentioning the star the synthetic aperture radar scans from the satellite. Yeah, totally bite past the antiquities Department, which upset everybody, the Zahi Hill Losses of the world.
Speaker 3: Oh, you mean the people that want to control the narrative exactly.
Speaker 1: They were very very unhappy because they can't control the release of the data.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, Cliff, maybe sometimes it's better to ask forgiveness than permission, right.
Speaker 1: I think it was funny. I'm not saying I would ever do that. Yeah, have you seen have you seen any of the data, any of the scans.
Speaker 3: I've only seen general information, you know, with some of the postings. And it's interesting. You know, I work in the testing field. I run a lab myself, and you know, we do geophysical work as well, we do drilling, and I know that you can end up getting some interesting data that sometimes can give you false positives, and so that's part of the reason why I'm a little bit skeptical. Again, I'm not saying it's BS or anything like that. I'm just saying I think you need to take the next step. You need to do some drilling and actually see if there's something that's anomalous and not natural, you know, and possibly man made. And you can't really celebrate and have a party until you've gone to work.
Speaker 1: I think we're kind of screwed in that aspect because then we have to have permission to drill on the ground.
Speaker 3: I think there's been enough noise about this that, you know, the Egyptologists and the people like Zawie Hawas are going to be pressured pretty hard. Look, there's something here. Are you covering something up? Or do you not want people to know? I thought you were about you know, education, enlightenment. We always want to know more. Right, We'll put up or shut up, buddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hear you. Hey, I want to use our time as best we can. Hear. I want to move on to settlem that you have discovered in the America's the templar settlements. Now, we've talked about Newport Tower and Rhode Island, Uh, and you have I think you mentioned uh, Oak Island, which is still a question mark. They found a a cross in Oak Island. Do you know about that cross? I do. It's related to I think it's French. Uh? Is that is that? Is that like somebody dropped that there? Or was it actually you think a templar artifact?
Speaker 3: Well, let's put it this way. I'm just gonna say it this way. Do you think those guys are the first ones to walch those beaches? Walk walk those beaches with metal detectors?
Speaker 1: I have no clue. I've watched Oak Island series I think twice.
Speaker 3: I'm going to call bullshit on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know.
Speaker 3: There's I know too much about what's going on there. Yeah, and let's just say this. I've been invited on that show over the years four times and I've respectfully declined. And the reason is because I care about my credibility and I don't want to be associated with stuff I know as bs.
Speaker 1: So you don't think the money pits an actual well of leading into a treasure, Well, let me put it to you this way.
Speaker 3: There was a treasure put there at one time, but it was recovered back in seventeen sixty nine. We have that information specifically in the documents that we got in twenty twenty three, and there was also an important relic put there, but it was it was moved and everything was recovered. There's nothing there, but look, the treasure of the cursive Oak Island is the show itself.
Speaker 1: I don't watch it. I totally hear you.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, they've had really good ratings for a long time, you know. And give Prometheus Entertainment and History credit for creating a show in such a way that people just can't not watch it. Yeah, kudos to them. But when people ask me about it, I just say enjoy it as entertainment, because that's what it is.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guests today, Scott Walter talking about the Knight's Templar. We'll be right back. My guest today is TV host and author Scott Walter from American Unearthed. We are talking about the Templar Knights of Europe and their chronicled exploration of the United States and other parts of the world. So that led cross that's attributed to some smith in uh France, is somebody dropped it there? You think some recent dropped at there. I don't believe it's legitimate. I'm just gonna speak for myself. No, I don't think that's legitimate at all. Okay, And I found it a little.
Speaker 3: Convenient that, you know, a couple of what is it. The next week they go to France and they find the source of that the metal for the cross. They did some trace element analysis and they found the source. I just found that a little convenient. Yeah, people went crazy for that cross. In fact, they have reproduced it now. You can get a copy of it on Amazon. You can probably buy it. You can probably buy a real one on the antiquities market for an affordable price too. I don't believe for a second that was a legitimate fine, but that's me. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about known places in the Americas. Now, you are a big advocate of the Kensington Runstone. That's in you know, Middle America. But where else do we have evidence of templars in the America's other than the various coastal areas and around the Kensington Ruinstone.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, you know, it depends on what you want to accept. I mean we've got, of course, the Newport Tower, which connects directly with the Kensington Runstone, is a spot on round church templar architecture. I mean, you couldn't be any more spot on, and the stone and mortar construction, the octagonal architecture of it, I mean, it's just I mean, really, it has astronomical alignments that are solar, lunar, the constellations planetary. I mean you archaeo astronomy has dated it back to fourteen hundred, right about the time of the Runestone. I mean it's it's and then we have the Spirit Pond ruinstones. There are three of them that all have the hook decks on them. They were found up in Spirit Pond, Maine back in nineteen seventy one. They talk about the Templar's activities on there. I've written extensively about them. You've got the Narragansett roomstone in Narragansett Bay that also has the hook decks on it.
Speaker 1: With rooms.
Speaker 3: You have the the in hoc signal Vinci's inscription that's right there on the beach in Rhode Island, just below the Newport Tower. In hoc signal vincis is Latin for in this sign thou shalt conquer that happens to be or just happens to be the battle cry for the Knights Templar back in medieval times all the way up to today. I am a knights Templar. I have jewels and metals and in hoc signal Vince's is right there. So those are just a few of them. You have an Abm stone that's on the beach there in Newport as well. There are all kinds of carvings. An old mill site that's up in extreme northern New Hampshire right on the border of Canada. My god, you've got the Temple of the Goddess in the Catskill Mountains. I mean, I could tell you a bunch of sites that the Templars visited.
Speaker 1: Ten buildings though scott like like the like the Newport Tower, Yeah, like the Newport Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, you've got America Stonehenge. They certainly visited that site. They weren't the ones that created it. They probably added on to it, but they definitely were there. And there are dozens and dozens of stone structures all across the New England coastline that have astronomical alignments that could very well date back to the Templars, but people don't pay attention to them at all. Another site that probably is connected to the Templars is a place called Gungiwop that has you know, stone structures that again have astronomical alignments, and there's an even an old round mill there. So I mean, there's just all kinds of things that we could probably date to the Templars that people would first of all take them seriously and second of all study. And there are other places you know in North America that exhibit pre Columbian contact that are connected to these same families at different times in history. The Tucson led artifacts are incredible. The Back Creekstone is one of the most amazing artifacts. I mean, the list goes on and on. We've we've done episodes on all these artifacts and they're all legit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally. Is there something that you carry regarding the Templars as a prayer or a meditation that is headed down over the hundreds of years that the Templars used in their religion or in their.
Speaker 3: Prayers, Well, you know, they there are. I mean, there's a number of things that you could talk about when it comes to the the theology isn't really the right word. Cosmology probably is a better word. They venerated the sacred feminine.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that's not typical religion though, well it's not typical religion at all. And that because they were not religious, they pretended to be Catholic. In fact, they had a word the Portuguese language, the Templars actually had a word called sharar that means to pretend to be Catholic, but in reality your allegiance was to the tradition. And so there's no question that these guys pretended to be Catholic because they were not embracing the true faith. Now, they used the Virgin Mary as a metaphor for their ancient faith. She was simply the goddess, another form of the goddess. So it was actually quite brilliant, and they fooled the Roman Catholic Church for about two hundred years until they finally figured it out on October seventh, thirteen oh seven, thirteenth, thirteen oh seven, and that's when they were disbanded. Well, what happened was the King of France and the Church put out an arrest order that was read in a bunch of places where the templars were either in the monasteries of the commanderies, and only in France. They arrested six hundred templar nights. You got to remember something. There were over twelve thousand knights all across Europe, into the British Isle, of Scandinavian so on, but they only arrested them in France, and only sixty ten percent of the six hundred that were arrested were actually burned at the state. Now, when you hear the story of the templars, people just talk about it like they arrested every single Templar night and they burned them all at the stake.
Speaker 3: And that's just not true. It was actually a very small porsche of them. But most of them escaped because the order knew the arrest was coming. They knew they were going to be suppressed, and they were prepared for it. That's why when the King of France ordered his agents to go to the treasury in Paris where all the templar treasures they thought were stored, they got inside there and it was empty. It had already been moved over here.
Speaker 1: Wow. Hey, as we close, Scott, what documents have come up? You're talking about the Cremora documents, But what do you what's shedding new light for you in terms of the Templer's historical goings on. Well, let me put it to you this way. I'll just I'll try to keep this brief. One of the documents that we got in twenty seventeen talks about documents that were hidden in the Catskill Mountains at a place called, excuse me, the Temple of the Goddess. Okay, at the temple, there were documents that were hidden that pre date the year one thousand. Some of them are biblical in age, some of them go up to the time of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. One of the documents recovered in the twelfth century was the marriage document of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. It was brought back to Europe anyway. Half of those scrolls were recovered in the twelfth century.
Speaker 3: The other half were not. They were still at the temple. The letter we got in twenty seventeen is dated sixteen fifty six, and essentially what Lionel de Waldron the twenty first wrote in that letter is that settlement is happening. People are encroaching up into the temple area in the Catskill Mountains. We got to get the rest of this stuff out of here.
Speaker 1: And so they.
Speaker 3: He describes where they're going to take him. They were going to take him to Montreal, to the Notre Dame de Botsigur church. Excuse me, I got a tickle in my throat, and that's where they were going to be hidden. And then he lifts what the documents are. It's an incredible list of documents, and most of the stuff on that list nobody's ever heard of, including the Book of the Wars of the Lord, which I've talked about in recent lectures the last couple of years. But there's something else that was listed that we never heard anything more about. It said eight Yesuous scrolls, and that was in twenty seventeen when we got this letter, And of course that was very intriguing because we're talking about scrolls that were written by Jesus. That's who Yeshua is in this latest message that we got. The guy who updated the records the last time in nineteen oh eight, writes in one of these encrypted messages, I am told by the angel Kay to save the yesuous scrolls. Pick one, burn all else. I do so. So there's one scroll that survived. We have it. We've been able to decipher it, and it was a bitch, let me tell you. But the message is amazing and it has it has the possibility of changing everything we thought we knew about religion, about faith, certainly about Jesus and what his true message was. And I'm going to save that for the conference, but I'm telling you it's mind blowing.
Speaker 1: Is it kind of like new estimate of the Bible theme. Let's put it this way. When the church fathers were putting together the Bible, they conveniently left this out. But the Templars have retained it because remember the leadership of the Templars were the ideological and biological descendants of Jesus, Mary Magdalen, John the Baptist, and the rest of the Ascene tradition.
Speaker 3: And as just a fact, that is why if the skull has ever recovered, first thing you do is See fourteen. If you get around two thousand years old, you're cooking with gas. You know those ashwarz I told you about that were discovered in.
Speaker 1: The Telpiat tune.
Speaker 3: The world doesn't know this yet, but the DNA has been extracted. So we take the skull, we compare it with the known DNA.
Speaker 1: That would be cool.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: Wow, do you have See fourteen equipment of your lab or do you have to go out and have a day?
Speaker 3: No? In fact, right before, literally before you contacted me, I was talking to Beta Analytics. They're doing some testing for me right now, and I was going through my submittal farm right up until two o'clock your time.
Speaker 1: Wow. Scott Walter, always a pleasure. Remember Scott's going to be at the Cosmic Summit. What is the dates again? It's the twelve.
Speaker 3: I think it's June twentieth This Friday, twenty first is Saturday. Twenty third is Sunday twenty wait twenty one, twenty twenty one, twenty twenty third is Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so twenty through twenty third. For those of you who can't make it, go to Cosmic Summit dot com and it's gonna be streamed live so you can see Scott, but directly. You're gonna have some slides. Oh am, I gonna have slides. Yeah, hell yeah, are you kidding? Okay, excellent. Thought's gonna be there, Randall Carlson and a lot of other people. Robert Shock will be there. It's one of the best, if not the best conference of the year Cosmicsummit dot com. If you can make it to Greensboro, North Carolina, please do so. If you would like to discount Punch in Earth Ancients at the very end of your order and get that streaming media. It's good for the entire conference from start to finish, including the presentations that you can't make. If you can't make all of them, you'll get a file with all of them to look at your leisure. Scott, Great to see you, my friend.
Speaker 3: All right, Hey, one quick thing I do I told Haley I would I would do this for She still got some spots left for her Spain and Portugal tour coming up up in just over two weeks. She's got a reduced rate of forty eight ninety nine all inclusive. The only thing, excuse me, the only thing you got to do is get there, So your airline fee you're gonna have to pay for. But that's a really good deal. I was on that tour last year. We went to some of the most incredible templar sites in Spain and Portugal. And if you can make it, please go. It's a blast.
Speaker 1: So where's the start size that Barcelona?
Speaker 3: You start Starman Barcelona and you get to see the amazing cathedral that's still under construction. I think it's been under construction for over a century and it's still going to be going for another couple decades. It's unbelievable. It's worth it just for that alone. What's the website they can read about the Itinerarian Register Hailey Allison Ramsey. Hang on a second, it's Hailey Allison Ramsey Travel. But if you just plug that in you'll find her website and you can you can sign up.
Speaker 1: There Okay, that sounds great. That sounds like a really good tour.
Speaker 3: Actually, I've been wanting to fantastic. I'm telling you, I'm not making it up. It was just it was it. We had so much fun. The group we had was small and intimate, and uh it was Tomar. Portugal is a templar city and I've filmed there twice, once with America on Earth, once with another show, and it's just it's incredible.
Speaker 1: Wow, Scott, A pleasure as always, and we'll catch you next time.
Speaker 3: Okay, sounds great, Cliff, Thanks for having me. We'll see at the conference right.
Speaker 1: I can't make it. He'll be in Turkey this year.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: You get me all excited? Come on, man, I'm gonna be stopping Cahara Karahan, Teppye and go Beckley Tippy this year.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, well listen, you take lots of pictures.
Speaker 1: I sure will. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, Cliff, Thanks for having me. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Scott's just one of many of the keynotes at the Cosmic Summit going to be held in Greensboro, North Carolina, June twentieth through the twenty third. What a great program. That is, and we're gonna have Randall Carlson on very shortly talking about his participation of that program. Robert Schos there and Ben van Kirkwick. The list goes on and on. One of the things that's kind of cool about this conference also is they're going to have these unusual a they're called Sakara bowls. And they used to think they were there, you know, kitchen ware bulls, plates, vases for fluids and liquids and whatever, and now after analyzing them, these these stone bulls look more like tools of some kind of machine parts, and they will be on display at this program. If you want to go and see that, check it out. For more information, go to cosmicsummit dot com and look for the speaker list and also look for the displays on the exhibit floor. Again, a lot of people can't go because it's too far away. They're in Europe, they're in South America, they're in America on the West coast in the middle, and they just can't get away. Go to the streaming program for seventy five bucks. You get all three days. For get all three days and all the programs. If you cannot make all the talks, don't worry about it. It's stored for you and you have a folder send to you each day of those tracks, those presentations. So really a great deal for seventy five bucks. Typically it's about seventy five bucks a day, so it gets kind of crazy after a while. So check that out. Cosmic Summit dot com. Look for the streaming pass and use the term Earth Ancients. You'll get ten or fifteen percent off. I can't remember what it is, but you get something off, you get a discount. Every little bit helps. Earth Ancients is the code that you place in when you order your streaming media. If you can get out to Cosmic Summit, tell them you're with your following Earth Ancients. I think you get at least ten percent, which is your taxes. Maybe be even a little bit better, So check that out. Cosmic Summit June twenty through the twenty third Greensboro, North Carolina, is held at the Sheraton and I think we've had George on. I think you get your breakfast every day. They throw your breakfast in right there in front as they are speaking. So the Cosmic Summit third Annual, Greensboro, North Carolina. Cosmic Summit dot Com I want to mention that our first ever Guatemalan tour, it's the Secret Pyramids of Guatemala, is coming up. It's going to be December first to the twelfth. We're about half full. And the reason I really like this tour and you why you should consider it, is that we get to actually physically climb and interact with these pyramids, these temples, these sacred sites in to call in Elmiador, and I mean, we can't do this kind of thing in Mexico. And this is why this tour is a must see. It's the first time we're doing it with doctor Lydia de Leong and her husband, the architect, who also is as a focal point of sacred geometry. They are the hosts. They have selected this outstanding tour. We'll see Ta Call like I mentioned, and the Lost World Pyramid. This is the one that has been tested and at certain times of the early morning, I think it's between three am and six am, it actually is emanating a pretty high frequency and you don't just hear it, you can feel it. And that's what we're all about. Jen Dale. I was mentioning this to Jen she was there a number of years ago and She was with her husband, Scott, and they actually got to the top, sat there and she says it was a wild ride. I mean, the energy's pulsing through you. We don't understand it. It's a beneficial energy, but we are still questioning how it's derived. What they were using it for. We know right now the farmers, the local farmers will put their grain crops, corn rice, whatever at the top of this pyramid and it'll enhance the crops to the point where they're almost three times the size of normal and they're extremely they've been enhanced. So if you want to join us, we hope you can do. You want to join this tour again December first of the twelfth, go to Earthagents dot com forward slash Tours check it out. The entire itinerary has been listed and it's going to be a first time ever. I hope we can start doing this on a regular basis, because there's no way that you can see t call this massive Mayan city in a day, and we're going to and we're only going to suck a couple of places to go because it's just too big. Hopefully Richard Hanson will be on him when we fly in on helicopter. Uh to see him at Elmiodor in the Mirrodor Basin so Earthancients. Dot Com Forward slash Tour, check out the check out the itinerary. It's all there for you. All right. That's it for this program. I want to think My guest today, Scott Walter coming to us from Minnesota. Good to hear from Jin Dale. Thanks Jin and our regulars, Guiltor and Mark Foster and everyone who makes this thing happen. You guys rock all right. Take care of you well, and we will talk to you next time.