Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog, something to kill your dog? My dog. We're flying through the here over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence and they was dead once you hit the grill. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence.
Speaker 3: Happen?
Speaker 2: What are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It enough out here? Look him new the one going out. I don't need anything. I don't want to go outside. Just fit Hello, hit the boddy out here? What quent on out there? It's thought off a bit about second foot nine. I don't know. Easy him out there. Yeah, I'm walking right out.
Speaker 1: So we're welcome our guest to the show. It is see Wayne Wilson from just a couple of hours away from me and my home state of North Carolina. Welcome to the show man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, Bud.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to have you. So let's get right into it. Let's talk about this Bigfoot thing. What gat you interested in the subject of Bigfoot to begin with? I.
Speaker 3: Honestly, my whole life I've believed in Bigfoot. I've never not believed in it. You can go all the way back to the Boogie. What was that called the Swamp? I forgot the name of the movie, but it was a movie about Bigfoot. When Search of had stuff about Bigfoot, and then The Bonnic Man, I loved that show. And there's Andrea Giants playing Bigfoot, which I do believe Andrea the Giant was that Bigfoot. I really believe he was, because look, there's nobody like him. I think he had the more of the Bigfoot genetics. Then me and my daughter got to watch The Mountain Monsters. I watched Finding Bigfoot, but they never found nothing. Mount Monsters was fun, it was entertaining. What got me about Mountain Monsters wasn't the fact they were looking for. It was the stuff that I was seeing in their shows. Structures. They would go out in these woods and find structures and stuff, and they would find signs that you didn't even need them to point it out because they usually missed it. There's one episode where they were interviewing the guy, and there's a big foot right behind. If you got the vision of sight, you saw. It. Used to drive me crazy because I'd be watching TV shows and I would see them in it, be watching it, and then I'd spot one. I was even watching the episode of Modern Family once and there was one in it, and I was crazy. I had an open mind to it, but I didn't believe they were in my backyard. I didn't even believe they were in North Carolina, other than maybe the mountains. But then I leave. One night we just got over a big it might have been a snow ice, and it finally cleared up. We left, went to Greensboro and nothing was open. So we came back. Or go in the house. My daughter runs in says, Daddy, a bigfoot's been here. I said, what are you talking about? There ain't no bigfoot here. We go out there and Narraty is the biggest freaking structure you could ever see. It took these big sticks a good fifteen feet. They weren't from my yard. They had skinned them, and then they made an X and set it right there where I could see it. Now, this ex is right there between where we had a dog fence and a tree. They maneuvered it in there where it would stay there. So when I went out there and I actually took a picture with me in front of it, my daughter knocked it down. I said, I don't think you should have knocked it down because we didn't know what we were dealing with. That said to myself, if something did leave it here in a few days when the snow melts, they should have some footprints somewhere around here. So I went looked and found a twenty two inch one, and then I started finding more. It got me willing to say, wait a minute, something has came here, something is here. You know what happened When I did that? They were watching me the whole time. They like, he knows now. So that little structure got me looking start putting trail cams up. Right, I'm putting trail cams up back in my backyard. This is a good one hundred feet from the road. But every picture in that trail cam, and there was hundreds of pictures every time I bring it in, hundreds of pictures. They were hauled from across the road. And I started thinking that may be where they're at, because what's making the big enough noise that far away that's triggering these trail cams. So I moved them closer, but I wasn't getting anything. But then I took them down. I said, they're not coming over here now because I got these trail cams up. So I took them down. But then I had one setting on the grill. It wasn't bolted to nothing, it was just sitting there. I come on one day and I go through the pictures again. I noticed something in the picture and this was to me still the leanest shot of either it's either a shoulder or a hip on that trail cam. What happened was something that was either a dull man or a big phone. I'm think it probably a dog man because the way the matted hair was. But he had jumped on the porch, jumped away from the trail cam, but his vibration caused the trail cam to move and snap his durn hip. Then it gets really intriguing because then I'm starting to look for him. So then one day I'm like, if they're coming over here? And I took this big steak right and I had a big old piece of steak. I said, I know I got a German shepherd that comes over here. She can jump pretty high, so I got to put it up find us or she can't get it. So I put this thing way up high. I come back the next day. It's still there, but a big tooth mark is in it. Guess what. He took a bite of it and put it right back. I had DNA right there if I wanted to use it. I was never into that. I really never was into the footprints. I tried it one time and screwed it up, so I just never started doing it. I've told people, because I'm going to find them, I don't to prove it. I can go find a sorece I don't have to find the evidence. I can go find the sores. But he got to where Then I'm looking at the footprint and something comes over me to look across the road. I look across the road and I see the biggest freaking thing I ever seen. That's the first one I've seen. Now, this thing he had to be the house of the group because he was every bit of fifteen p He's the first one I seen. Once they realized I was aware, then I would start yelling over at him because I wasn't scared. I saw him. I wasn't scared. I was live on Facebook at one point I had just got home and something ran by me, not my hat off. The dogs knew they were out there. I couldn't see them because it was pitch dark, but they were running by me, messing with me. One night, I'm asleep and they start running around the house, hooting and hollering, and then it would stop. The dogs be on the bed to sleep with me. Right they start doing that. The dogs were running the living room bark then they stopped. The dogs come back to bed, and they start again. They went on all I could never get no sleep. I got mad. I got me a big old flash light. I went back out there and flashed it all in the woods where I knew they were, and just told him, Hey, you're gonna keep me up all night. I'm gonna keep you up all night. Honestly, that dogs would chase after him at night, which I think were the young ones, because I started realizing that the big ones slept in the woods at night, they slept during the night. The young ones, though, what I call the scouts, were the ones that were out running around at night time. That's why if you're in the woods and you run into a single one and he might be a little aggressive or something. That's usually what you run into is a scout, especially at night. It starts getting to the point where I don't know where they're at no more. So I get a camquarter. I'm like, I'm gonna try to find them because I was so close to those woods over where. Get a good camp cord you could zoom over across the woods from your front door. It was one I caught one on camera. Honestly looked like he had a bag of fans food in his head. He was holding it up showing it to me. But it was the first one. I was so relieved I finally got one on camera. I was beginning to believe I could, But then I started being able to film them all. It was almost like the alpha would let me see him. I could not see the rest of them, They wouldn't allow me to see the rest of them, but I could feel him. You know how weird that is that you could feel them. And then there was one day I'm out there filming and something's coming up, going boom boom, boom, and he's breathing like this, and you could tell he was big, but he kept coming. By the time he got to me, all I'm thinking is I'm gonna have the money shot right here. But what happened was it was such a cool experience. I dropped the camera and said, thank you. That's how cool of an experience that was. Never heard one of them walking. I've seen him across the road, but to hear one just stump with those big, giant feet is stomp and breathe. He was so close to me he could have rip my head off, but he didn't. This one's crazy. Was another instance where I'll go outside and I'm smelling candy everywhere. I'm smelling candy in my garage. As I was sitting there watching TV, I hears something coming through the garage, like somebody had done hit something and drug something through the garage. So I go out there looking seeing maybe they killed a deer or it's a deer and it's running through like that. I can't find it, but I keep smelling keen. I mean, say, a candy smell everywhere, and then I track it to the woods. That's where I found it. Something's down in the woods moaning. So I'm in the house. Something just comes over me to go out there and look. I look down there in the woods with my camcorder. It wasn't very good, but I could see them with my own two eyes, dudes holding up a baby showing it to me. It was a bigfoot showing me the baby. It was so crazy because you could see the mom's laying over on the other female. The dad's got the baby holding and up. The whole experience of the smell is nothing I've never ever seen before. Ever. I've been in the woods so many times, I've never come across that smell.
Speaker 4: Ever.
Speaker 3: I know what it was. That's what the females. They smell like flowers and stuff. They always got flowers and stuff all over them. Believe it or not, they seem to be the sanitary ones. But I'm still not physically seeing the ones. They're not letting me see them. They're hiding in my woods. I know they're there. But it was one instance where every time I come home, they would yell at me and yell hey, and I yeo hey back, but I knew that we're across the road. There was one one day I'm out there filming and I look up the road and it's this weird, weird bunch of I think it was skin walkers because one looked like he had an alligator on his head. There was another one that was super obese and looked so disgusting. There was some dead looking skeleton woman. I start filming them, right, I start hearing the sasquatch in the woods yelling hey, as if I'm not supposed to be doing that. Next thing, I know, orange orb starts coming in front of my camcorder trying to block it. I stopped because I kind of figured I might be messing with something bad. So I stopped, and guess what happens? Later on that day, they move over across the road into the woods in my neighbor's woods. So now they're getting closer than me. So I come home one night and I look out my window and there's a big what I call I called her the Shield because I used to film her, but big, tall, probably six foot tall, naked lady standing there in my wood, outside of my woods, and dude, all she would do was just turn her head like that, and she just guarded the place. What happened was they had to come into my woods. They didn't want to come into my woods. But they came into my woods because they had to protect me now because of whatever that was dangerous. So now they're protecting me, they're guarding it. But then one night I look, they're lying all the way around the woods. They're lying at every point. And so the next morning the dogs would go out and being on every spot where they sit. And if you know anything about when they sit on the ground, when they when they leave, it's dead. It's really dead and funky. And I actually had that happen out here not that long ago. One was sitting outside my window and he left a big stain in a couple of huge footprints. But of course I don't care. I'm at the point with them now. I'm happy if they're leaving footprints. I'm not scared. They're guarding the place. But one night I let the dogs out. Right, the dogs go out. Every night, they would take and take a bee line to that tree where I said that structure was, and they would go up to the fench because there was another boxer up there. But this one night, my white boxer sees something in the woods and go straight after it, jumps up in the air and tackles it knocks her back a good seven made feet on the ground. She had knocked the freaking sasquatch there. It was standing in there, which where all these sticks were that we put up and gathered up and set out there, and they woulds. He was standing in those so when she hitting me, lost his balance and fell. Then all the dogs scurried up. Then I seen him backing up. I'll see him backing up. So I'm thinking to myself, I gotta get these dogs in because at this point I don't know what they are, but I don't want them killing this because I know there's more than wood out there. I'll get the dog inn. So I go back. I smell the area stunk and you could see the imprint. So I took a picture of it where he fell. That was one experience. But the funny thing is after that happened, the white boxer had his sin say he was in the woods. My wife comes in and says, I can't get whisper out of the woods. Then all of a sudden, she says Somethingay yelled at her and she come running out. A couple days later, I'm out there with her and she does it, and what I hear that's what I heard, So yeah, I see I heard it from all the two years that time. And then there was a guy down here. He wanted to come see what was over there in the woods. I could see him out in the woods. He couldn't, so he's walking right bomb and they're just standing there looking at him. But he's walking by him and can't see them. One's coming out of the woods walking up to this tree stump and standing there looking at my daughter who was in there by herself.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch ot to see. We'll be right back after these messages. Looking for a boost in the bedroom, HYMS is here to help you with personal ed treatment options and it's all online. Look, guys, we know life is stressful and you have plenty to worry about without adding performance in the bedroom to your list. HIMS is changing men's healthcare by providing you access to affordable sexual health treatments from the comfort of your couch. This process is one hundred percent online and there's no need for uncomfortable doctor visits. With hundreds and thousands of trusted subscribers, HYMS can help you find the ED option that works for you. Start your free online visit today at hyms dot com slash sasquatch. That's hims dot com slash sasquatch for your personalized ed treatment options hims dot com slash sasquatch. The products mentioned are chewable compounded products which are not approved by or verified for safety or effectiveness by the FDA. Prescriptions require an online consultation with the healthcare provider, who will determine if appropriate restrictions apply. See website for details and important safety information. Subscription required price varies based on product and subscription plan.
Speaker 3: She comes running out, freaking out because she just had her first bigfoot experience. Yeah, all that happened really in about two weeks span right there. But then it was one day I got I got mad because I couldn't get them on camera right now. So I'll go across the road and I go right whether it then and I started filming. I bring the camera back and I don't really see much on the camera. But that night I get a visit. Remember me telling you about the fifteen but one. He was in my window right now looking at me. I think it was like almost five o'clock in the morning, looking at me, going from shaking the house. You know what I did. All I was doing was trying to get my sown and get a picture of his tail. I wasn't even scared. He's shaking my house. You think I was scared. I wasn't. But I realized I can't go back over there no more or they'll kill me. So I'm not going back over there. From then on, every time I go out in the woods and film, I never got too close. I started respecting them. I respected them because you get too close you're not supposed to, and they don't. You don't want them inside your house, So why you going inside there? It's messing with there. So I took that idea. So every time I would sell them that's what I do. Then it happens one more time because I keep seeing that naked lady. Every time I would see her, I'd open the door up and she'd be gone. So then one night I get mad. I go to Walmart and it's just real high power slashlight and took my cam corder and I ran in the woods and chased them, and there I found them. They were all behind these tree stumps, scared, looked like this big powerful man. One person scares the whole crew of them and their back there scared. Then I felt like a piece of garbage. I really did. I felt horrible. I felt horrible because of what I did, because I seen him scared. I didn't know why I scared him, but I did. Then that I get visited again in the morning, but this time it ain't just him. They're not roaring at me. This time, they're just in there looking at me, disappointed. But what came out with the big guy this time is something blowed me away. Had to be a thirty foot tall man, a giant. There's proof of these things because they found them. This was actually one there. So I'm pretty sure we still got giant humans living because I saw one. He was leaning over top of my satellite. This shit was on the roof, leaning over looking down. Now I know that not only the Bigfoot exist, but these giant people are still exist. But what happened after that was the woman disappears. She's not their garden no more. But he's there, the giant. I started calling him the giant, but once I saw he was there. The next night, I wake up and he took me somewhere. Now, this is my first time leaving my body. Ever, I used to live in houses that were haunted. I have a droll ghost out in my sleep and didn't know how I was doing it, but I was. What it was is I had this gift where I could open up portals while I was asleep, and when I did, stuff come out. But this night he took me to this place and he tells me. He says, we live in the same realm as ghosts. The only difference is we can come out they can't. So basically he's telling me they can live in two different dimensions all at once. That should explain why somebody's tracking him to the seas one and then he just disappears. That's how they got the ability to switch overs. But then he takes me on further to where their home was. Dude, it was the red planet. Now what what planet?
Speaker 2: We got?
Speaker 3: His Red Mars? Right. My theory has always been we came from somewhere. We didn't come from this planet. We were moved here. But I get out of it thinking, honestly, he's took me to Hell. I've died and went to Hell, so I'll wait back up. But then it gets even crazier because now they know that I can talk to them. Now they're telling me stuff. Now they're giving me words so I can write them out, figure out what they are. Then they start telepathically taking me. I'll tell you what they've done. They taught me how to what you call astro project. They also taught me how to keep things out. The biggest reason they said they had to show me how to keep things out it is because the Grays were trying to get in my head, trying to communicate to me, and they don't want the Graves communicate with me. There's something about the Sasquatch and the graves. They don't like each other. But then one night I'm out there and I'm talking to them and I said, look how pretty the sky is. I said, it'd be so cool to see the Earth from here. I wake up. I'm in a ship over top of Earth, looking down at Earth, and all I see is these two looks like two elderly people. I don't see aliens. I see two elderly people. But I'm in this ship and I'm looking down on Earth. And then I hear somebody say he's got to go back. Now I'm back. Now I'm on the log set beside a Sasquatch, and I asked him, I said, why do I always see you chewing on sticks? Why are do everybody chewing on sticks? He said, It's not a stick, it's a root. It's a root in the earth that heals now here. I am right before all this big foot stuff happened. Right, my knees went out on me. I was collapsed on the floor. So I go to the doctor for the first time in thirty years. He says, your left kne's gone, your right and he's going and you'll be in a wheelchair in three years. That's twenty fifteen. But then I went cold turkey on all of it, got it out of my system because I was having memory loss. I got rid of it. I didn't want that in my body anymore. But I was having so much pain. I was taking like thirteen average proof and every four hours. That's how bad the pain was. I go back to that point where he told me about this root. I'll start looking it up to find what the root is, and it's Tumerica. It was the tour Maria root. I went and got me something. Dude. I've been on it every since and guess what, how many years ago was that. And I'm still walking around and I'm still doing things. I'm mowing my grass out there, push mowing my yard. My knees ain't gone yet. So what happened? I honestly think the sasquats messed with my DNA's what I think. I think they helped me heal. So I'll come back and I'm on the bench with him, and I just asked him about that. But then I go back. But if you know anything about astroo projections, when you leave your body, you got to come back. So they had to show me how to come back. And when you come back, oh my goodness, when you get back in your body, it's the biggest adrenaline rush you ever had. That's what happened. They start telepathically talking to me. He starts showing me things, They start teaching me stuff. They've even told me that we all have that DNA in us, that where we can walk through walls, we can disappear. We just got to activate it. That's that missing DNA and US. But you know what, imagine that everybody's like me right now. They tends to gift the knowe know stuff. But it goes to the point where I'm living there. Hem the dogs are happy, but then we have to move. The lady that took the place had come into divorce, so I'm not just losing the place we like. But I love being around those Sasquatch. I love being around them because I think if I stayed there, eventually I would have got one come up to me. That's how real it got. But then as she forced us out, we had to move. So that night, dude, I'm telling you, I searched everywhere. Nobody's gonna rent to you when you could five the hogs, so we couldn't find nothing. It was almost like we're gonna have to live out of our car. But if I did, I'd still be close to the Sasquatch. But I didn't want to do that. So early that morning, I used that ability that they showed me how to telepathically talk to somebody. I cleared my head. I said, this is how I did it. I don't want to talk to Sasquatch right now. I don't want to talk to the grays, I said, I want my head clear. I only want to talk to God. Ain't I talk to God? And I asked God, I say, can you help us by tell him we're in this situation where we don't have nowhere to move and we need help, And I say, can you help us? God? This is the response I get from God. Have faith, my son. That's what I got from God. Was half faith, my son. Dude, eleven o'clock that morning, I found a house, led the dog to be in and everything. So God said, have faith. I had faith and I found it. But God comes to me. It's like at Jelly roll somewhere. He never asked God for a favor, only ask God for I don't ask God for no favors. That's the first time I've ever talked to God, and I was like wow. But years later, God gives me something that I cherish. Right now, I better not talk about my craft. So we have to move. We're moving in the city now. Then it gets even crazier because now I'm sitting there. One day, my sister in law is sharing all these pictures of this trail she's going to right. I'm looking at the pictures and I see these bigfoot I see them in it, and it's almost like to call them me come here. So I started going there, and Dude, that trill turned out to be the greatest thing ever. You think I got stuff good from where I used to live, It was more psychic stuff there. Where I got here was I got a whole world and stuff. It's not just Bigfoot. At that trill, there was a giant bird, mean bigfoot, clear bigfoot. I would see one down there. I started learning the spot where I could find them. I would go out there at certain parts of the day because then I started learning, you go out there when it's dusk, and they don't want to come out there. If it stuff getting dusk, you won't see them. But if you go out there and say two or three o'clock, once I know they've woken up, that's when I would go out there. See. What I learned about that place was the people that actually originally owned it on the mansion it set on that lot. These people were going to Egypt. These people were going to Singapore. They actually got bamboo from Singapore right on the trail. If they've tore it all out now because I had been there in a while, but they were actually going down there while they lived. They were going down on that trail having seances, and they were bringing back Egyptian things, and it wasn't like one day, I'm filming something and to me when I got home, I said, this is not a shadow. I don't know what it is. It's at this tree. So I took the color out of it. And when I did this scene, I had big, long fingernails, big long fingers, he had a doll like face. He had a body built real skinny waste, big muscular thighs, little bitty skinny legs, big long feet with big toes. So I started thinking to myself, what in the world did I film? So I start looking it up online and the only thing I could find was Anubis. I'm like, why would a Nubis be at this trail? But then you think about it. They're doing seances, they had Egyptian artifacts there, so who knows how there probably were portals there. And I start sharing this stuff, and that's what gets me in troubles, because I start sharing in it. We co back out there one day and the men and Black's out there. He's part right beside of us. He gets out, he's every bit of seven feet tall, black hat, black glasses, black suit, black shoes. Tell my daughter, I said, he's not gonna be out here. He can't walk on this trail. Trails got rock on it. I said, he can't walk on this trail in dress shoes. We leave. We waited until about thirty minutes to give him a head start. We didn't see him the whole two hours. I was out there as I'm leaving him coming back. Guess who's behind his following us? So where he changed from I don't know, but he's following us. We get in the car, get away from him. But then a couple of days later, there's this red car sitting out there. We're on the trail the whole time. These people didn't get out of their car, and then next thing I know, they're following us. As soon as we get out. We've been out there two hours and they're sitting in the car waiting on us. They follow us. We drove a good ten miles and they follow us a whole way till I finally turned off and they went on, but they were following us. What happened after that was what I call intimidation from the police department. This dude that got in a van every night and left, and now I'm starting they hear that's happening for real. With all these so called people that are getting hired the protest and do all that. They get in a van and leave. This dude, I think he was in the military, but his dad lived right across from me. Right they moved that dude back into his dad's house. And then the dudes they're watching me. Then they bought a house and remodeled it. Then they were in a house down there watching me. Then next thing I know, I am not watching my camaro. One day there was a freaking device. It was metal, but that big. It didn't open up or anything. It was just metal and it was stuck up none of my call, so I didn't know it could have been when I looked it up and looked it up as an incentidary device, which means if they triggered it, it blowed my tire. And I flipped that call. And the thing was, I was getting pulled by the police for no reason. They pulled me, I know at least three different times they pulled me for no reason, and they showed up at my house like that. One day, this lady was across from the house. This lady yells at me and tells me, hey, if my brother comes back in there and he beat me up, and you call the police. It he's back over here. So I do what she says. He was back over there. The police come with their guns drawn. Guess whose house they come to with their guns drawn? Mine. I said, your Bonnie fist, it's over there. That's what I told him. I said, your Bonnie feist. But they did it just to bother me. Get back to that trail. You're talking about a family. A dog men were at that trail. There was a picture I got, Oh, man, it looked like the freaking Monster where Wilson van Helson. He was actually a dog man in a dimension. Man, he was big. But the bat goes back to where I was living before. When I first started discovering this stuff, I was going in the woods trying to take pictures and film. One day I see it now, I know it was a dog man. I see. I said, what are you doing in here, you devil?
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch oat to see we're right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: That's when I said, leave my woods, you devil. I wasn't scared, but man, the teeth on that sucker. And I was sitting there looking at him, and he gets carry but I leave, I go back, and a lightning boat comes out of the woods right by my head and hits the fence. I can tell that story because I got the picture. So when I tell people a lightning boats came by my head, I got the picture to show it. Honestly, that's the cool thing about what I do. I never fabricate nothing. I never make up nothing. I tell you exactly how it happens, and I don't make it up. Now I don't have to make it up. But some of it's so amazing. So I go to this other trail. This trail's three miles long, it's hot. I don't bring a bottle of water with me or nothing. I'm going there one day and I'm tired. My mind is cleared, and all I hear coming from the woods is here comes Bigfoot Royalty. That's all I hear is here comes big Foot Roalty. And I'm starting to think what was he talking about? But then there's another instance where I'm coming around the corner right and I'm hearing something running. I don't see no deer, I don't see no bear, I don't see nothing, but it runs right by me. Dude, my hair was soaking wet from sweat. His impact to coming by me dried my hair. That's how hard and fast he came by me. He dried my hair. Only that he touched my arm. I had a red spot on my arm when he came by me. I do know they don't want to hurt me. He can go back to the last big vision I had with them where I used to live. It took me to this cave. I'm walking in this cave. It's surrounded by South Squatch. It's rows and rows of them. Right. They take me all the way up to the end of that cave, and they take me to what I call the highest elder of them. I don't know who it was, but dude, I can't remember nothing after that. I asked him repeatedly. They won't tell me what happened. But you know what, I believe they made me one of them. Then, that's what I believe. They made me one of them. That's why I can walk out in the woods one day at the trail is pouring down rain and I'm getting soaked. I jump in the woods and I Susassquatch and said, okay, if I hang out here, to the ring goes by as I'm doing that, and I don't know if you've ever been around one. It's close. It's just raw sewage smell and real bad body of her. That's what it is. I was smelling. It was right behind me. One of them came up behind me while I was there. He didn't hurt me, he didn't even kill me. He didn't do nothing that smelled and told me he was there. Even my daughter wanted when I used to bring her out there, and now she had he going out there. But we'd get around a certain spot and guess what, they'd start yelling, and they would start talking to her, and she talked back to him, and they would talk back to her. But my daughter is two the age now where she don't want to admit that none of it no more. She heared somebody's gonna tak she's crazy. When you're the only one in your family that really disaffected. We get back to that same time, though, I get a phone call. Now I've told you about what they've done before, but this phone call. Listen to this. We see the sguies to keep them quiet, and you keep waking them up. So what's he gonna take to shut you up? That's the phone call I get. You know what they're talking about seeing the skies right, that's Kim trails. But they say, and now we see the skies to keep them quiet. So them Kim trails must have something else in them. I know they do in the inner cities that are riddling in them, and I think they put it in the water too, in some of the bigger cities. Then this man in Florida who I've been friends with, Stacy Brown, decides, Hey, you gonna shoot your own story? How about I shoot you? Because I was gonna give somebody I think fifteen hundred dollars to make a poster for what I was getting ready to get somebody to fill them. I was just gonna film my stories. But then Stacy says, give it to me and I'll come up and do your movie. So he did have started a friendship. We went working together, and six months later he wanted to come back. That's how freak it was. But yeah, it's like we filmed that documentary, but there's things in that. There's one day we coming through that trail and it's a Sabsquats had come up on this hill stuck his face in this little stump that was open and was looking at me smiling. I see it. I'm going back. I'm gonna film this dude because he's smiling at me. You can see his mount moving. But then my daughter said, there's somebody coming. But she knows. That's the one thing that I do. If somebody's coming, I'll walk away because I don't want nobody knowing what I'm filming there, because that could jeopardize their area. If people start knowing where they're hiding, then people start coming out there. I don't know why I do, but I do. I protect it. I don't tell people if I go out there. If I see somebody coming, I'll stop filming. See one morning, I took my wife to this big trail that I just I've been going to too. Dude, I watched it. I saw him standing at this beside the tree stump. But he's standing there watching us. So I start to go filming. But soon if I do, people show up. So I got maybe a few seconds of him, but then he took off. I saw him take off when they went by. I tried to get back and catch him, but he got too far away. But I got one of the what I call one of the coolest freaking pictures because I know at that point in tom he was right there. It ain't a great picture, but it tells the story how he was there and I could have filmed him, and he was gonna let me. But if I had to do that to protect him. Even where I used to live, somebody kept coming down there spotlight in the woods, trying to see I guess they were trying to see what I was doing. And I finally called the sheriff to see if he could catch them, whoever they were, because they said travel a one o'clock at night, nobody should be coming through there with a spotlight. But I tell the sheriff, I said, you don't have to write a report there. He says, do I said, please, don't. I said, I can't take you over here and show you what he's on the spotlight if you want me to. He said no, he said I won't write the report, so he left. Dude, if I'd have let him write that report, the news would have been out there the next day and I'd be famous. But I protected them. That's why I did it. I protected him. I didn't take the fame. I protected them, and from then on. I did the same thing. It's my journey with Monsters. I came up with that name. I came up with that little jingle that you hear at the beginning of it. Oh that trailer where I said I got a story they tell I actually come up with all that. We recorded it at the trail. Man, it's still my favorite trailer. That trailer is so cool, the way he did it, the way he shot it.
Speaker 5: What you were about to see is the story of see Wayne Wilson, a middle aged former wrestling promoter from Reedsville, North Carolina. Now, in case you missed it, Wayne Sees Monsters. I met Wayne online last year and after a few conversations, I was captivated by his story.
Speaker 3: And I'm not crazy. I've actually seen it. If it was a vision that they gave me once, yeah, But if it hadn't have been as dark as it was, I could have got a selfie with him because he was right that close. Now, how good you can see it? But you can see he's in there. You've got his head turned and he's got a big smile on his face and a bag of fast food in his hand.
Speaker 5: Now, most of the monsters he sees our bigfoots or Sasquatch.
Speaker 6: Wayne is not just a character. He is a character. Wayne is not pretending to be a character.
Speaker 1: Wayne is a character.
Speaker 5: Wayne has even had a brush with the MiB Or men in black.
Speaker 3: Really tall, black hat, black sunglasses, black suit, black slacks, shiny black shoes. Doesn't look like nothing that should have been on this trail. Explore the possibilities. If you don't question it everything, then what are you doing If you don't question it?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 5: So come along and join us on my journey with monsters.
Speaker 3: Tell me, he says, were coming back. But when we come back, I don't want to know if you've got abilities for Bigfoot. I don't want to see if you can draw our ghost. And my goodness, boy, did that change things cause we go back to that trail. If you ever talked to him, I think you've seen the story. But when he first came here, he didn't think nothing was going to happen. He thought I was bs And we went walking that trail five minutes where this dude was standing in the middle of a pond and he says, Hey, are you Kirby? And I said, I don't know who Kirby is. My name Wayne and I look back at Stacey. I said, this dude's weird, and Stacey says, this dude was an alien. We went back and look for him. It's what he within seconds got out that muddy pawn. Now he would have slaught shit, we would have heard it. He would leave that pawn almost in an instant, and we find him way up on the hill. So he had left of that pawn and just disappeared. But when we spotted him, he was way up on the hill. Now we're talking about humans that can tell for it, so we start figuring it out. Now we got humans can tell a fort so that starts happening to me once I still start realizing this dude can do it. Next few times at the trail, it happens again. I had this police officer. I'm pretty sure with the man in black, he's following me. He's coming straight toward me. I told my wife, I said, this dude looks so weird and he was bald. They walked by me. Then he comes back by me and he disappeared. And I had two more ladies at that trail. Happened again. We were up there talking and this lady walks by. It says, hey, how you doing. We say hey, and next thing I know, she's weak down the thing and there's no way she physically could have got there. There's no way she could have went from point B to that far down. What they were doing over they were coming around me showing their ability. So now we're starting to see this's happening, and then it starts happening more because then I'm taking my wife to work one morning and there's people walking in the middle of the road. I go around them. I'm on the road. This is a hospital right up. We're on the road with the hospital. So I go around to the nurse out and drop my wife. I go around the other side to go out on the other side of the hospital. Yess who's on the other side of the hospital walking. I'm saying, two people, there's no physical way they got from one end there to there. And listen a minute, there's no way they were messing with me. And I'm started attracting these weird beings. So all that happens. Then we moved found We spent five years and what I call these worst environment. But at least we could have our dogs. But it was an awful place to live, but we finally got out of it, so I moved. I'm not living in my new place. A week, I'll get a phone call. This is an attorney from Florida telling me just to seek help from local law enforcement. Your life is in danger. So now I'm being told my life is in danger. I'm trying to figure out who this is. So I figure out it's a prominent attorney in Florida. But I call him. He said he didn't make the call, So who did? Who called from inside his office and did that if it wasn't him? Unless Again, we don't know who these shadow government people are. We're starting to know now. But then I'm going back into town and I get pulled, so no reason again, And I asked the police officer. I said, why did you pull me? He said because I can't That's what he sells mean because I can't. So then I start realizing I've got bigfoot stickers on this car, so I took them all. Do you know I haven't been pulled since I haven't been pulled since I took those stickers off that car that they wanted me to stop doing it. They wanted me to give that up. But honestly. When I moved here, I told my wife, I said, this is like an end game. All of a sudden, I got more spiritual. And I don't understand why I got more spiritual. When I got here that changed for all the big foot stuff. I got to where I knew they were here. I just didn't bother with them because one time we had a really big ice on them. We were the only people living here. Everybody else got their hotels and got out of here. We had no power. One came up and touched the window of my veh. He touched it, so there's his handprint. But he had so much energy in that nd when he touched it, it made an imprint. So I go back out there because it was so cold, it froze it. So there's the handprint, and then their footprints. I find footprints, and I know he was there. I know they came to visit because they knew nobody else was out here, so they could come up here. Because if you see where my house is, the woodline is way in the back, so you have to walk the good ways to get to it. But there's woods surrounding here. I know there's dog men out here. I know there's sasquatch out here. This has not been that long ago either. It's happened quite a bit since I've been living here. Sitting in my chair, and I see a big person walk by my window, So I jump up and am I reclying. I go over there to look nothing there, But then there's a footprint. Then there was a big, old one of those big funky stains. It stinks not that long ago. There's two really big tracks out there. Even when it rained, he couldn't wash them away. It's how big they were. I could have cast those because they looked good. I skipped over the whole get the sight things.
Speaker 6: I've struggled with, what is the purpose and how I should be directing and utilizing my abilities that I am here to teach and train kind of the awakened and the elite people to master their own abilities and walk into their own power. I'm here to take technology that's usually used for evil and twist it and use it for good, for release of trauma and healing again, to free anyone that comes into my path and give them more of themselves so they have a fighting chance when they exit here to end up on a higher plane.
Speaker 3: I'm seeing bigfoots everywhere.
Speaker 1: Oh there's a big one up there.
Speaker 3: No, it's something to get your camera ges.
Speaker 2: I mean literally it was eaten, just walked right upon it.
Speaker 3: Tell us figure off.
Speaker 6: When I get together with our other practitioners that have high level natural abilities or developed abilities, which is really interesting and expansion my own abilities, I'm sharper, clearer, I see better. It's almost like we meld together and we have access to each other strengths that might not be our strongest. So we kind of work together as a team and it like expands. So we're all better and we're all sharper, and we all I guess get better pictures or hear things, or get better EVPs or find out more information my hands yep.
Speaker 3: Two three, we go back to that trail where it's me and Stacey were we film a little thing there, and then we go up to the woods where I believe the old men were. We use the spirit box. Spirit box comes out. This is what it tells Stacy, take your box and go home. That's what it tells you. So you don't put that in the movie, but it happened.
Speaker 1: I heard you, And stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see we'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: And so we go to this really hony grave. It's supposed to be really evil things there. My friend Kimberly had said they done cleared stuff. So I'm standing there, I'm listening to all this crap. Stacy's beside me. I keep looking up at this trash can. He said, what are you looking at? I said, I don't know what it is. I feel something, something really bad is up there. So he said, you want to go up there? I said, yeah, why not? So we go up there. I asked you a couple of questions. It blurts out, Charles Wayne Wilson. That's my full name. It blurts out, whatever we're talking to. How did it know my full name? I start thinking it's a demon. I said, this might be a demon. Dude. He shut the durned spirit box offts He physically shut it off. That is in the movie. I know that's in the movie.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: We go back to this on a church. Oh man, the activity there. I'm sitting there. I've got the EVENF machine. I'm picking up some really strong inside the woods, so I'm tracking it. It wasn't a big foot, I know, but me and him both did hear something really big walked through there while we were there, but I never saw it with the energy on that thing. Oh, let me go back, Let me go back. This is what they did at the other place. And I ain't even gonna say his name, but I don't like him no more. But was at this dude's house, right, He has this pipeline that goes way down in the woods. So we're out there and I start seeing this comb we say, eight nine foot tall shadows standing in the woods. So I get Kimberly and I come over here and make everybody see because I was picking it up on my phone. So we got a picture of him. I actually got a video of him, and yeah, he was actually there. We go on down and I keep telling them there's spacecraft covering back into back there. When I said, don't mess around back there, there could be drones back there and everything. Next thing I know, one does come out of the out from back here and comes over top of us. I said, I tried to tell you they didn't want to listen to. Then we have his test, right, I'm holding the EMF thing. We take the rimpod and sit at the edge of the woods. Right when the rim pod goes off at the edge of the woods. The thing is in my hand. It's got so much energy in it's burning my hand. It's burning my hand. And I finally told Stacy, I said, take this thing. Oh, whatever was happening, there was so much freaking energy that this came upon me that lit up everything. Stacy takes that back. We're going back to another day of filming. But he takes that back and he says, it's stayed lit like it. It was so much energy in it. It stayed lit like that for about four or five hours before it went off. That's how much energy was in it. And what in no world there had to be that bigfoot that did it. But we go back to the Holy Church. I'm on this thing and, like I said to him, has lit up. So Stacey said, dude, some just grab my back. I said, hold on, So I beam the MF over the Stacey and that'e lit up there. So it didn't bother me. It got him and grabbed his back. But then we go around to the other side. If there's one point at that place, it's so freaking active, it's so strong of energy that if you go in there, don't care what time of day you are. He will like your rim party. I like your emf up. If you ever want to go. It's over at Winston Salem. It's a new bes of ham Church. They do old Salem stuff there. Maybe me and you need it up and go over and check it out again, because I'm telling you it's offt if. So we're there, we go back around and now what's happening to me now is that energy's there, But it's made my whole right arm go cold. My whole arm's cold. This arm wasn't cold. My right arm was cold. And Kimberly's friend Bill says, it's not mean. It's just trying to attach itself to you. But I had everybody touch my arm just to make sure. And he put that in the movie. But I thought he was going to see in some cgi and it make my arm look blue. But he didn't. But that would have been cool if he had. We get done with that. Then we filmed that part, and let's say after we done all that, I guess he went back and then he said he didn't have enough footage. So now we're going to Lake Shawoney the most honey, the amusement park in the world. So we're at Lake Shawney and stay there all night. I can't sleep. I couldn't sleep in the car. I had nowhere to lay down, so I stayed up the whole night. I dared anything to bother me. I dared him. But during the night when we first got there, I was getting stuff everywhere. There's this one video. We're sitting down there right. Stacey had been doing stuff with his brother the whole time. He hadn't been filming me. So he says, hey, won't we go up there? You tell me where you want to go. I want to go back to the swing set where the little girl died. I said, no, let's go to the ferris where I think we'll get something there. I just say that we go up there. We go right to the ferrest whe and we start talking to this dude, and I'm not joking with you. Every time I ask him a question, he would light up the rim part, but then it stopped, and then I said, hey, if you'll light it up one more time, I'll be your friend. After I said that, he lit it all the way up. Then I said, thank you. Walk the way and I was like, I've been bugging him to find that footage and put it up as a real I'd love to see it again because it's so interesting. But because he didn't film that much of me there, we didn't have that much footage. So now we go in a month later. But I fall in a sole there and I twist my ankle. Now we get back home, that's a three hundred mile drive. My legs hurt. I don't know what's wrong with it, but I keep going, still going to the trail. Don't know what's happening. We go back this place called the cabin on three sixty, which has haunted this crap too. So I get to stay in the cabin by myself, Me and Stacy. We filmed things in there. We went to the little girl's room and did a seance in there. I asked a little girl questions, and dude, I got all kind of answers from her. Nobody else did. Only when I was in there. She responded. Then Stacy said his battery was dead. He goes out. I walk in there and then I hear something go oh, show me and dude, it sounded like it was inside the house. That's how clear it was. I picked it up on my cellphone. I just went back and played it to him. They said there's nothing there because they came out there. I was happy because the little girl talked to me, so I come out. But then something comes out and screamed at me. I recorded it. That was cool as crap that I got it, because it's creepy. Nobody's told me this little girl's name up until like toward the end. Oh yeah. They tested me when we first got there, right, They said, who's the psychic one? And my buddy said me. He said, all right, so you've never been here, You've never watched no videos on this place. I said nope, so I don't know anything about this place other than his ownage. He said, tell me which room the little girl died in. I didn't tell him. I just got up, walked in the room and I said this one right, he flipped up is out that you know? I just did. Then while I'm there, I start realizing I don't know why. I start realizing it. I start realizing I have the gift of knowing. That's one of the gifts I have, is the gift of knowing. It ain't just about communicating with big foot. But I just know things. I start understanding things and start knowing things. I can't explain it, it just comes to me. Then we're there, probably twenty four hours. We come back and the dude warned me. He says, don't stay in this cabin by yourself with anybody else because you'll want to kill him. The house will make you want to kill him. That ain't what happened. So Stacy comes back. He's packing his stuff up in the kitchen. Next thing I know where getting any of the biggest heated argument you've ever seen. Were fussing and yelling at each other. He's screaming he've never worked with me again. The other dude saying he's not gonna take me home. I'm got to find another ride home. Then I just got away from the house, got in the truck and got away from it. So we get down the road. I called Stacy. I said, dude, I'm sorry, I don't know what went over me. He said it was that house. He said the house made us do that. So yeah, if you ever go to that cabin, don't stay in that cabin by yourself. It will really do a number on you. And the reason being is the cabin's sitting right on a highway of ghosts. He just goes right through that cabin. It's like a straight phottle from hell that goes right through there. Then it don't help matters that the last big battle of the Civil War was done on those battlegrounds right there. So I walked out there. I dared him to mess with me. I walk out there. I said, as any soldiers out here, I go back. And this was like maybe three four months later. I'm listening to the footage I got right. I don't get no talk, and all I get is cannon fire. I get something going. So what they're doing is they're out there reenacting the war because they're just resented the energy that's there from the war. So they're gonna be there until somebody goes in and clears that they're gonna peep being there. And that guy ain't gonna let that happen. He makes too much money off that place. Like I said, I hear they were tearing Bob Mackie down. I said, you can tear the building down, but the ghosts are still there. If you put anything back on that ground, the ground is withhorn. It it ain't the building. I do know this seeing the first moved in to take care of my dad. Then he passed away, so we took over the house. Right after he passed away, his stuff starts happening in that house. I wake up and I couldn't go to bed till six o'clock in the morning, because that's the only time I could go to sleep. If I went to bed, I'd be walked right back up at three o'clock or three point thirty. I had a blind child dog. She was always standing in the kitchen, growning at whatever it was and wouldn't let it through the kitchen. The kitchen floor fell through some money and we went back and rebuilt the whole kitchen, swore to wear out all the walls, put new appliances in there, and spent ten grand to fix it. But what we did was angered those ghosts cause told the walls that they were living in So next thing I know, a few days after we move modeled it, I'll wake up the next morning and something had come up through the bed, almost like a knife in my back. It freaks me out because now I don't want to move because I don't know what's under the bed. I'm scared to wake up my wife. And this is before all the big foot stuff. This is way before the big foot her. This is ghosts. But there were bigfoot there too. I've been seeing pictures there were big foot there. My wife's too scared. She don't want to get up, but finally she does. I come back in there. I walked back in there. When I got back home, I had sent some bags on the table from the grocery store. I come back because the room was bitterly cold. Now we didn't have no air conditioning, and our air condition was in the kitchen, so there was no air condition in that room. But that room was freezing cold, and they're staticing it now. I said, whatever you are, who, whereever you are, I want you to leave right now. This is not your house. So I go back in there and sit down and watch TV. Right I've got to go somewhere. I got some bags and stuff that I got to take to this record store. So I'm sitting in there. I watched the static come out of the ring. He comes out of the ring, he goes in the kitchen and moves the bags around that was on the table, and it comes into the living room. Moves the bags and then disappears. Now I'm thinking there's something bad here. I can't sleep at night, there's something attacking me. Then one night i'm as sleep and I look up. You know this old elderly look like a lady from the eighteen hundreds, floating around our bed and floating around where my wife was. Now my wife is pregnant. Now this lady appears out of nowhere and just hover is over and then leans down to look over my wife. I see her A few days later. I'm leaving my body. I'm floating up with my body. I come back down and I think I died, So I'm waking her up, trying to make sure I was still alive, because I thought I died. I was leaving my body, but I wasn't. I was just lepidating my spirited But you see what's happening to me now with ghosts. Then it goes the next place. We leave because I had to get out of that place because I didn't want my baby born there. They might do something to it, because I think that's why they got angry, because she got pregnant. We move into this apartment, but I still got boxes down there, right About a week or two later, we were the victims of a mortgage cam. I got the name of the company, but they bought our loan and didn't tell us they bought their alan. They just bought it and or closed on us. I was trying to sell the place right, I was gonna try to do a quick sale to get rid of it. So and my friend go down there, and I go in because I left some dishes and I wanted to get I look into my dad's bedroom where my dad slept with my computer room now, but I had left papers and stuff laying on the ground room. When I had moved, I hadn't cleaned nothing up yet. I go in the house and I tell my buddy, I said, look in there, every one of those papers were floating static everywhere, and they're just floating in the air. I'm not joking. My buddy almost broke the door down trying to get out. If you run into him to this day and try to get him to talk about it, he won't. He scared him that bad. So then the lady that's showing the house first calls me, we ain't am at your house. I familiar not, I said, the two houses down and this is what she says. I was afraid of that. That's what she says. I was afraid of that. She'd already been down there, and she's hoping that wouldn't the house. I couldn't get her to go inside. She would not go inside and look at it. She refused to go inside. I think she'd already been inside and whatever scared her. She wouldn't go back in there. She would walk around it, but she wouldn't go in it. Did you know? I think there was five men that wanted to buy that property. The first one got scared away, second one got scared away, then there was one that was really interested, he got scared away, and then the last one got scared away. They were stealing people's mortgagees, so they had stole it. And you know what, I didn't care. I didn't care if it burned down, I'll let it go. I didn't care. But this is one time where you had property that need to be burned. Because you know how all this happened, how it all got started. There was I was going to this flea market where this old man was right. I'm telling my other friend that the flea market was going on down there, He says, you know that place is honey, don't you. I said, yeah, I know it's honed. He said, I'm gonna tell you this because your dad's passed away. I can tell you now because if either note I saw them a honey piece of property, he would have killed me. Evidently, this house was setting in Tennessee. Two people got murdered in that house. Their throat slit in that house in Tennessee. They couldn't sell it. They didn't want to tear it down because they owned it. So they brought it down here where nobody knew its history. So they put it on some filled in Swampland. Guess what to fill in Swampland had an old graveyard under it. So now my mama's out there tilling the ground where the graveyard was. Dogs are digging up bones, so now we're disturbing the graves. So now we know why the activities happened. This one night, something hanging on the back door. I had to go get my daddy. We got a gun to go open the back door. We had to open the back door in nothing. My dad was adding rooms onto the house. My uncle was up on the house. Now he liked to drink, but he's up on the house. Something pushed him off of it and he flew off the house. Luckily it didn't hurt him, but man, he pushed him right off of it. So we chalked it up as he was drunk. But then when I really got the thinging about it, no, he wouldn't. Then I've got this picture of my dog. He's park Boxer, but he's sitting on the porch right. The swing is moving and there's nobody in it. There's no wind, the swing is moving, and I have these people come down. Won't come in the house. They see this family of spirits sitting on the porch rubbing my dog, and they won't come in the house. They refuse. We get back to the real estate lady. I go get the keys from her. Right, she says, mister Wilson, did you know that place was haunted? I said, I didn't think y'all cared about stuff like that, but yeah, we do. You have to disclose for properties haunted. You have to disclose it to sell it. Look, I had that place listed at eighty some thousand dollars. It was two and a half acres of land, the house, and I DOESNET remodel most of it. I put new siding on it. It was in really good condition when all remodeled it. You know how much it went for market? Five thousand dollars. I bet you anything. They bought it and they had it exercise. Let's go back to the last house I lived at in town. I didn't know I was keeping ghosts out outside the window. I'd be setting in my chair watching TV. Right the ghosts would be outside the wind. I'd see all these faces out there. They weren't coming in. I was keeping them out. No, not how but I was. But the night we moved, I went back for one more thing, which was a bag of stuff down the one my daughter wanted. I walked in that house and I could not go in the back. Something in the back was so evil. I couldn't go back there. It was something so evil that in the kitchen it looked like something in the back. It was so evil. It's so dark.
Speaker 1: That's definitely a lot of stuff going on. Man, here's the question I have for you. There's a ton of stuff that you talked about. And I know you've dealt with this before because you've done the documentaries. You've done some interviews on podcasts in the past. There's people that are going to hear this and say this dude is absolutely full of shit and batshit crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know what years ago people did think I was crazy. People don't think I'm crazy no more. I don't know what happened people believe it now. I don't think I'm crazy no more. It's just like my life. Like I moved to this apartment. I'm living there, happy, love everybody there, and one day I come home there's a black entity standing in my daughter's name. I go back ask the lady that runs apartments. I asked her, I said, if somebody died here recently. She said, don't tell nobody this, but two houses down a dude hung itself in his apartment. It's a bam. That's the black entity I saw. Luckily he moved down below him was haunting the lady below me. Then he left me alone. But we doesn't move and now we moved into this real rich community and it's this beautiful house. But we have what they call friendly ghost in this house. I think there were school theaters. To be honest, these ghosts weren't bad. Had this cool little den I'd be sitting nowhere at my computer watching my TV because it was down there. I had one of those Xbox three sixties and you're gonna touch it to make it come on? Right, Something was touching it making it come on. First, I blame my dog. I said, you want to turn that on? We don't must to turn that on. Get unless you're gonna play it, And she said again, I didn't do it. I didn't do it, So the next time it happened, I saw it. So then I apologize because she didn't do it. Something did it. So I'm moving my computer upstairs now right, somebodna use that as the TV room, So the computer's upstairs. I've been watching YouTube music videos. I think the last thing I was watched was a bon Jovie video. Had I saw the close all that out because I get woken up by three thirty in the morning. My computer's up our blasting playing bon Jovie and on our house something moved the mouse and clicked it, but I noticed that it was something there. We have to be out of there because the people that owned the house now buying the house in Florida, so they wanted us out. So we have to get out as quick as we can. This slum dude shows us a house in the dark. He shows it to us in the dark. There's no way we can see how bad it is, but we have to move. So we moved into it, not realizing the plumbing don't work right. Every night I'd see a really black demon standing in my daughter's room because her room was off fires. I wake up and I look up there with the black entity upstairs was really creepy. Downstairs in the basement had the worst kind of energy. Then we all got sick and one of my dogs start getting violently sick. I never seen nothing like it in my life. None of the rest of the dogs were sick. It's him. We lived there about a year, I think, not even quite a year. And then this lady he tells me about her double wide that's where all the big flouts were. She tells me about that. I get out of that place, and I'm not joking. A week after we get away, that boxher he's back to nor whatever it was in thath house did that. So I called the dudes at the rental place where I had my refrigerator because I hadn't paid it off yet. Because I hadn't paid it off. I had to make a move it. So they come in the house, and they didn't want to come in the house. They knew its history and they wasn't coming in that house either.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see. We're right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: And the city wanted to condemn it. City told me they're going to have it condemned. I see this lady on as got the house for rent. We get that place, the dog gets better. There's no ghosts. The whole time I'm there, it's a bigfoot, no ghosts. Then I move away from there, and now we're back with ghosts again, but bigfoot. But I didn't know the ghosts were there because my daughter kept seeing something of her window, but I never saw anything. I knew they were outside. But dude, the place I moved out of, and it's come from my neighbor that I used to live there. They had to spend five thousand dollars. Took me a I would say, some kind of witch type woman to come all the way from Mexico to come up here to get the demons out of that house. It cost them five thousand dollars The dude was so freaked out by it that he blocked off the whole front of it. He won't let nobody see in the front no more. He's got the windlass board, got to go around the back now to drive into his place. And I understand because the house beside him was haunted too.
Speaker 1: Definitely had a ton of experiences, man, I really appreciate you coming on and sharing them with a spight.
Speaker 3: I've had a blast talking to you. I'll tell you the last one real quick, if you're ready to go. Everything's been good, other than I've seen things here. We've recorded things here. We've captured the yells and screams. We hear it when we come home sometime, but it wasn't until recently. This was back last yearn I'm driving back like I always do take my wife to work, and I'm driving back. The sun is shining, it's a beautiful morning, and something's coming out of the woods straight at my car on the hall. Four's biggest crap now for us, thought the biggest black bear I ever seen. You don't see black bears. That beig you see him. I've seen black bears, I mean the woods. It don't get that big. So whatever it was, it came out. I had a car coming. I'm telling myself, I gotta hit him because I can't avoid it. I gotta hit him. He's coming right in front of me. I hit him. Looks like I hit him in the rear. He flies across land, across the road, and I look back. He's every bit of twelve feet long. He's laying like a person. So I'm getting out there. The first thing I do is call my wife and tell my wife. I said it felt like I hit somebody. By the time, I thought it was a bear. Then I got to thinking about it. Why would I tell my wife? But one thing, it felt like it hit a human. And I'm leaving because I'm scared it's gonna get back up, because it was twelve feet long, and no bear is gonna lay long ways. If you hit, it's gonna lay like a doll, which you find no hairs on it, and just a little bit of hair.
Speaker 2: Was on it.
Speaker 3: And my brother knocked it all some of it, and I couldn't find it after that. But why I believe it was a dog man is because when the people that repaired it, it wound up being eight thousand dollars of a damage. The insurance adjuster approved it. The insurance adjuster said, it wasn't no bear you hit, It was something really big, and he would not doubt one bit it was a doll man with people that worked on it said, because way, how far back the damage did it and you just hit his rear end. You're now how big he had to be to tear up that much when I hit him at sixty miles an hour. Now I hit him, I didn't lose controls, and I saved my vehicle. But eight thousand dollars over the damage. I'm almost certain because he came out on all foors and he was that big. I believe it was a doll man because then I talked to people up here to store right up above where it happened. So many people had seen a doll black creature down at the bridge. There's a bunch of people that's seen it. Me even driving down to cross Sa Bridge. I've seen the two different times. One time I saw this big orange looking sasquatch walking through there. Another time I saw what he was standing in the back with a big dark color but he was standing back there holding a stick. It was a dead tree. But he was holding it like that, and he's just standing there looking at me. But I can't stop. You're talking about coming down the hill. If I could have stopped long enough to reford that orange one, I got the best proof anybody's ever had. Now me personally, I think the Patterson thing is a man in a suit. I have to get to know one, so I think, I know, I think, I know. I feel that every time I looked at it, it looked like a man in a suit. What's that other one? I can't think of his name now, but that other one that filmed the one up walking through the woods, that's real because when you've seen him first hand and watch how they move, there's two possibilities with Paddy. It's a man in a suit, which I believe because the guy that filmed the documentary was a con man, so I believe it was a man in the suit. Or it's some kind of eight sometime a female eight that got loose and has been living out there. But it's no bigfoot. There's no big foot in it. I've seen too many of them. In fact, watch a video the big foots are setting up and watching them while they're doing it as far as the blood master, I keep quiet up. Here's my thing. You got your proof, it's your proof. I don't want to dispute it. I don't want to argue with it. That's your proof. It's like my proof is my proof. That's why I don't go on people's pages and a tackle. They do it to me all the time. I don't go on people's pages and attackle Let me tell you why. I believe. This is why it turns spiritual for me. Anyway, my two dogs this year died. One dog died right beside of me. I think it was like the Knicks. And I had this vision where I sold a place where my dogs were, and I guess it's what you call the place in the world. When I die, that's where I'll be. But I see him. I see a dog that I had when I was a kid. I asked the person who was there, I said, who's that blackish purple dog going there? They said that's Bear. Said he was my dog. He was like a bluish black dog that was really big. I heard when I was probably about fourteen years old. I had him and his brother. It happens again, though, the next dog dies. This time I see him again, but it is God's given me a window. First two times he gives me a window the sea end. This time I see and I see the one that just passed. He's walking with one that passed three four years ago. They're walking together. And then but the next time I do it, I had a room. I was there, I had a remote view. I was walking there, big white house with this river behind. It's beautiful, big yall big, beautiful green yard, butterflies everywhere. But this time i'm there, they're coming in. So all of them are coming in, and they're coming in and I start seeing dogs. Dude, I haven't seen in years. But I see the one that passed comes up to me, and then I see the other one that passed laying down. Then I see another one that I hadn't seen in years coming to me. And I seen one of that name on for about three months. And he's there. And what I'm seeing is where all my pets are gonna be and that and that house is probably where I live when I move into the spirit world. And how cool is that he watched the end of Supernatural. If you ever watch a show super that, watch the end of it. That's what happens to them. They go back to the happiest point in their life and that's where they live from then on.
Speaker 1: Hopefully that will happen to all of us.
Speaker 7: Man, they say, you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay. I don't want to feel.
Speaker 4: World out.
Speaker 7: Try that cho every day came in ricket, bad bricket, bags for joy, for me joy, stay right, you come in right away.
Speaker 4: Steps steps, steps.
Speaker 5: S s.
Speaker 4: S steps says still step pass States USS