Speaker 1: And what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys. Welcome to a very special episode of Dinner with the Healers. My name is Eric, and with me as always are my lovely wife Amanda Hi, guys, my beautiful daughter Sella Hi, and my super handsome son Henry.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Guys. If this is your first time listening to us, we are normally an episode by episode Blue podcast where we watch an episode of Blue and then talk about it and the lessons we learned. Does that sound right to you, guys?
Speaker 4: It sure does.
Speaker 2: But this is a special episode. So what we're doing today is celebrating our one hundred and fiftieth episode. Now, some of you guys did the math and you let me know that this is actually our one hundred and fifty first episode, And the reason I counted them the way I did is I forgot that our one hundredth episode Extravaganza ended up being split into two separate episodes because it was so long. So yes, this is technically our one hundred and fifty first episode. But you know what we're doing in this episode, Amanda, what's that? Celebrating one hundred and fifty episodes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we are.
Speaker 2: That's what we're doing today and before we jump into it. Let's talk about the business. Be sure to check out the show description. You'll find a link to our website.
Speaker 3: The Blue Podcast dot com.
Speaker 2: Our email address.
Speaker 3: Blue Podcast at gmail dot.
Speaker 2: Com, links to our social media, a link to our tea public merch store where you can buy awesome shirts like the ones Andrey and I are wearing today.
Speaker 4: Those are nice shirts. All right.
Speaker 2: I realized for the listeners you can't really tell what I'm talking about, but just imagine our logo on a T shirt and there you go. There are also time stamps so you can jump right to the part of the episode you're looking for. And you'll also find links so you can sign up to listen to the show ad free. It's just one dollar a month. There's a link for Spotify, and there's a link for every other platform. And a huge, huge thank you to our subscribers. You guys are awesome.
Speaker 4: You guys sure are awesome. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Henry. Speaking of people who are awesome, what should we do next?
Speaker 1: The howl outs, Okay, listen up.
Speaker 5: Everyone has to clap and go whoa yeah, all right, that's awesome, got it?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: All right, guys, what we're gonna do is we'll take the people who submitted their favorite moments of the podcast and put that part after the howl out It's Okay. On Spotify we heard from Skippy, Emily Alex who's been with us since day one, Fiona Harper, Kay and h Gideon Logan, who is almost seven. She has a dog named Charlie. But Charlie is a girl.
Speaker 4: Oh that's cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Our Charlie is a boy, isn't he yes? Elila Esther who's been listening since the beginning. Also from Sweden high.
Speaker 1: Esther high Esther hi Esther.
Speaker 2: We heard from someone whose username starts with a rex kids Moscowitz. That's a great account name grant La La Loopy or maybe it's Layla sad Vibes Eddie. Our friend Daisy one hundred million. I know asked this every time, but you're sure that's not one of you guys over there.
Speaker 4: It's not me.
Speaker 2: It's not me, okay, Jolie. Someone who's username has a whole bunch of names in it. Body Brian Thomas, Alice Era and Star Wars eleven. On Instagram, we got a voice message from Maxim.
Speaker 6: I didn't know what the heal is. I really want to share a clip from the episode Unicorse. I really like when Unicorse.
Speaker 7: Was like.
Speaker 6: What should I care? I also love your podcast. Keep up the good work, Bye Maxim.
Speaker 4: That is a great clip from the show Unicorse, and you're gonna find out same. But Unicorse is one of my favorite episodes.
Speaker 2: I think that's a pretty universal thing. We may have to fight over who gets to say that that's their favorite episode.
Speaker 8: Oh no, oh, it's okay.
Speaker 2: Everybody loves a Unicorse. We got a bunch of emails. We got a voice message from our friend Brendan.
Speaker 4: Greetings, dinner with the Healers.
Speaker 9: This is your friend Brendan speaking to you once again.
Speaker 1: So when you were talking.
Speaker 9: About the Bluey episode Grannymobile, you asked who called bandit Buggalugs before? Well, it turns out I have your answer from the Bluey episode feather one.
Speaker 4: I didn't think of it. End like this.
Speaker 10: We need a new plan.
Speaker 6: You we in the present and head to the copy. Well, buggalogs he distracts being.
Speaker 9: Good plan God, So there you have it, Dinner with the Healers. It was Chili who called bandit buggalugs before, and so there's your answer, got I could help you out. Talk to you again soon.
Speaker 4: Bye bye, Brendan. Thank you so much for playing that clip for us and finding out the answer to our question. Chili. I cannot remember and it has been driving us nuts. So thank you so much Brendan for your help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew we'd heard it somewhere. Thank you, Brendan. You are awesome. Thank you for saving the day with that. We heard from Sawyer who is six, and Frankie, who I'm pretty sure is turning four today the day this episode comes out. Happy birthday, Frankie.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday, Frankie.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday, Frankie, Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: We heard from Brenn, who is one of the people who told us that Hey, Eric learned account. Yes, yes, yes, I know, I know. We got a voice message from Nevea and Nala name.
Speaker 6: In Novea, and I have a little sister name and I just have a question to ask you, and I want to know that how can you record all of this stuff? It must be really tiring, so keep up the good work hereter.
Speaker 1: Hello, my name is Knowledge.
Speaker 6: They have that just a name another and a baby brother name's Jill, and a mom named Mom and that that name Papa Taylor. You want to say keep going. So I want to ask you a question if how do you record avery recording it must be in tarn So goodbye, Yo, Casey, Hi you see Hi.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 6: My name is Ko and I'm ay oh.
Speaker 4: That was cute. Thank you for sending us a message in Naveya and nala uh. To answer your question, well, we all record together, and then Eric is the one that puts it all together. He works very hard to put everything that we talk about and say in a nice, neat order, and it is a lot of work for him.
Speaker 2: They're saying that because I very frequently go do you have any idea? How hard is this? It takes a lot of work for us to put this out, doesn't it, guys?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It does. Yes, it is a lot of work, isn't it, Henry?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is, But.
Speaker 2: It is worth it. What makes it worth it is hearing from you, guys, when you tell us how much you liked the podcast. So thank you, thank you, thank you. You're part of what helps us keep going and doing this.
Speaker 4: Absolutely we love hearing from you, guys, and we're so happy that you love the show.
Speaker 2: We got voice messages from Margo and Daisi. Let's hear Margo's first.
Speaker 6: Hi, do you know what's the Healers? My name is Marco, and I just want you to know I really love your podcast.
Speaker 8: And here's Daisy's Hi, Dinner with the Healers.
Speaker 3: My name is Dosie, and I just want you to know how much I really love your podcast.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you Margo and Daisi for sending in your messages. We're so glad you liked the show and love listening, and just thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys are awesome. We sure do appreciate it. I looked at the podcaster website for Apple Podcasts and it was actually working today. The trick with Apple podcasts is is that website will go weeks and sometimes months without loading the reviews correctly. So boy, oh boy, did I get an eye full whenever I looked in there. The tough thing about Apple podcast reviews is that it's a one way thing. Some of you guys will ask us questions in there, and we can't reply, and so sometimes if it doesn't really have anything to do with the show, Bluie, we don't really talk about it on the podcast episodes, but we can't answer you guys, So if you want, you can email us and we can reply. We had some people who had some really good moments to talk about for the one hundred and fiftieth, and we will get to those in just a little bit. Okay, but we heard from Jacob and Toby, whose favorite episode is Unicorse. There's a lot of that. I think, Mariah who says Stella and Henry are the best, someone who's username is bass twenty fifteen or maybe best. They either play music or are fishermen, or maybe both. I don't know. Maybe Calm Ranger mentions the Bluey video game. We did an episode about that together, didn't we, Henry, you and I.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm gonna mention something about the blue VIEO game today.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That's some of your favorite stuff, isn't it it is. We heard from Zori read Sparkle Maddox, who wants us to do more than one episode a week. Maddox, You're gonna have to settle down. There's no way I could put out more than one of these a week. It's a miracle. Sometimes we even get the one we heard from Bluey, crazy Girl, sloth Lover, somebody whose user name is d GVDB something something Elena, someone whose user name is low Battery Wensley who gave us two stars because why don't you have a pet cat?
Speaker 1: What right?
Speaker 4: We actually have two pet cats, a boy and a girl.
Speaker 2: We heard from Aaron Brinn cat Collar. Somebody whose username is g rfe like giraffe. Probably. We heard from Liz Roxy turtle Girl McKinley, somebody whose user name is number one dwth fan, which DWT means what that.
Speaker 3: Sends for dinner with the healers.
Speaker 8: Nice, right on?
Speaker 2: Yes, we heard from Carl who is seven tally. Somebody whose us her name is e k L twenty twenty who says the girls are the best and I am probably keen on that too. Somebody whose user name is KKD one one zero three four Charlie, you think that was our dog?
Speaker 4: Probably?
Speaker 2: Well, I hope it was five stars, Charlie. Pro gamer girl thirty three, Jade James who likes my electric guitar. Thank you, James, that guitar is awesome. Poppy Felix William and Sloan Tad Inc five three six, Mackenzie Bunny, Kevin Liam, Daniel Kate and somebody who's user name is do you know who you are? I do, Henry, you can't nod.
Speaker 8: People can't hear you.
Speaker 2: Guys. I know there are other ones, but it will not load past so many in the past. Dear Apple podcast website, you're making this too hard.
Speaker 4: Get it together.
Speaker 2: But guys, thank you so much for all the reviews and the kind words. We appreciate it so so much. And seriously, if you do want to communicate with us, please email us. Still puts our email address again, Blue podcast at gmail dot com, because we would love to write back and say hello. We just can't on Apple podcasts because of the way it's set up.
Speaker 4: Guys, again, thank you so much for all your kind words, your five star reviews. You guys, we're just so happy that you love the show. Just it means so much to us.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, Normally I would say we just got done watching episode title here, but what we just got done doing was putting together some of our favorite moments from Bluie and we are going to talk about those now, along with some of your guys' favorite moments from the podcast also, and I think we should start with one of the listener's picks, the very first one is from Isabelle, and one of the things that she likes so much is in the Holouts where Bandit says everyone has to clap and da da da da da. And we have Alex to thank for helping us name that segment and for helping us come up with the stinger for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really good. It's just perfect for our hell outs.
Speaker 2: I heard from Brady whose favorite moment was in the episode Omelet. Remember when the bowl goes flying across the room when they're trying to make the omelet and makes the huge mess. Yes, Bingo was just trying to help, wasn't.
Speaker 4: She She really was.
Speaker 2: We heard from the Pomster and they liked this in Facy talk, she was just going around the world on this chase. I'm like, maybe she is James Bond.
Speaker 8: Maybe, so maybe hold.
Speaker 2: On from the looks I'm getting, do you guys know who James Bond is? I don't know. I keep forgetting that I'm one thousand years old, that nobody understands my references. Yeah, everybody gets a good laugh about me being the old guy. I get it.
Speaker 4: Well, I can't make fun because I'm not much younger than you.
Speaker 2: So well you look at it.
Speaker 4: I won't make fun of it.
Speaker 2: Harper mentioned a couple of moments, one of which we'll get to in a little while, but she mentioned in the episode Onesies where Chilly and Brandy are talking and I think we talked about this, but in the background, Bingo is chasing Blue and they just keep going down the slide over and over and over again, and it's not a focal point of the episode. You just see it happening in the background while Brandy and Chili are talking. I think that is so funny.
Speaker 4: It is. I love when you have those scenes like that where something else is going on in the background like that. That's it. It's funny to catch stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. Brenn really got a laugh at this one.
Speaker 4: I just hope that bandit gets the help that he needs for his bumworms.
Speaker 2: If we're going to say bomb worms the rest of the day, I am staying home and letting you guys go do whatever it is you're going to do. Well, listen, guys, bum worms.
Speaker 3: Bum worms, boom bum bum bum bum bum worms.
Speaker 2: You got anything you want to say, Stelle, you want to go ahead and just get it out of your systems? Well, listen, guys, we think Bluie is awesome and until next time we are out of here.
Speaker 3: Bum worms, bum worms, bum worms.
Speaker 4: I have one thing to say.
Speaker 2: I bet I know what it's going to be.
Speaker 4: Bum worms. Henry, do you have anything to say?
Speaker 1: Bum worms?
Speaker 8: Yes, indeed, Stella won't say it.
Speaker 2: Guys. Good thing we got it on a recording all those years ago when we did it, so thank goodness for that. Oh my gosh, that was a great one. You know what, we have a lot of favorite listening moments to get to, but let's listen to one of our favorite moments from the podcast or from Bluie. Amanda, what do you got?
Speaker 4: One of my favorites is the episode Tina, and that is the one where the girls have an invisible friend named Tina and Tina only does what the girls say. Again, the imagination in this episode is just so good. From the girls and Chili and bandit are going along with every single bit of it, and it just it's just hilarious. I can't really pick like an exact favorite part of this episode because there's so many of them, like the part where Chili tells the girls to go upstairs to take a shower, and then we see a rare moment of Bingo being super sassy substance for Bob.
Speaker 6: No, we're not really into that, thanks, Oh really, yes, pitt alone there we.
Speaker 4: Never hear Bingo being in a little sassy pans like that. We see flies flying around Blue because she has a sandwich stuck to the back of her. Bingo has flies flying around her because she didn't wash her hands after she went to the bathroom. And I think one of my favorite parts of this is where Bingo is threatening the rest of them with her toilet hands and they are all like scared to death that she's going to touch them with her dirty, old toilet hands because she did not wash them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a great one. That was a lot of fun. Thank you, Amanda. What about you, Henry, what's one of your favorite Blue moments you'd like to share.
Speaker 3: One of my moments I like to share is from the Bluey video game, and that's in the part of the game where Uncle Rad brings them a new Chattermax to their house and then it starts going everywhere around the house and you have to go find it, and you can look under the kitchen sink and can find their old Chattermax sitting under there, and I found that funny.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, because Amanda and I have talked about that, how we had to hide some of the noisy toys from the kids.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, and tell them.
Speaker 2: Gosh, we don't know where it went. I just don't know.
Speaker 4: It was just a complete mystery.
Speaker 1: So that's what happened.
Speaker 4: I mean, no, nothing, what.
Speaker 7: I already know what you said.
Speaker 2: That's a good one, Henry.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That Blue video game is a lot of fun. I definitely recommend it to people. We should probably do a play through that sometime soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we should.
Speaker 2: How about you, Stella, can you share a favorite moment with us?
Speaker 3: I really like the episode chest I have a specific favorite moment. I kind of like the whole episode because I am a chess player, so I really liked seeing them being able to play chess.
Speaker 2: I did think it was.
Speaker 3: Funny how they renamed the pieces just to different things, Like they called the night a horsey. I mean technically it is a horse.
Speaker 2: Were there any that you were like, Oh, you can't call it that, because I know it makes you crazy when I make up names for stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: I thought it was kind of annoying how they called the pawns prawns. I don't know where they got the r from, but it's there.
Speaker 2: A prawn is like a big shrimp, and so if that's something that you eat a lot and you hear the word prawn, it'd be real easy when you're a kid to hear pawn and think prawn. Right. Yeah, yeah, Well that's a good one. And Stella, you are an amazing chess player. Thank you. One of my favorite moments from the podcast itself was our one hundredth episode extravaganza when we got this special message right here. You guys remember this, well.
Speaker 10: Hello, it's Dave here.
Speaker 5: I do the voice of Banded Healer in that TV show Blue and I've just found out some incredibly big.
Speaker 10: News Dinner with the Healers.
Speaker 5: The podcast is celebrating its one hundredth episode.
Speaker 10: That is a huge achievement. I know you guys all dig the Blue Show.
Speaker 5: I dig the Bluey Show, but I just wanted to say, from my heart to your hearts, congratulations, I'm getting to one hundred podcast episodes.
Speaker 10: Eric Commander, Stella and Henry, I love your podcast. It's incredible.
Speaker 5: Stella and Henry, I think sometimes wish you were banded and Chile, but I think a.
Speaker 10: Lot of people wish they were banded and Chile. So from me.
Speaker 5: Dave to you all, congratulations and I'll see you later.
Speaker 10: Bang.
Speaker 4: That was definitely a very very cool moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is a great dude and I really appreciate that and the big things to Cameo for helping to make that happen. Do you guys still wish that we were banditing Chili or you find that we're your parents.
Speaker 3: I think I'm fine with you guys being my parents. I'm fine with you being our parents.
Speaker 2: Oh what a turnaround that is sweet. Let's talk about some of our listener's favorite moments. Now, there is one that is a common favorite amongst many a listener, and we will get to that in a little bit. I want you guys to think about it and see if you can guess what it is.
Speaker 8: But don't say it, okay, but we'll.
Speaker 2: Get to that one in a little bit, Okay. Marley, who is from Australia She's nine, mentions this moment at the very end of the Creek episode.
Speaker 3: Bye that.
Speaker 2: Henry, is that something that you would still do today? Probably not please We all know that that you would. I would too, though. I thought that was funny. Thank you for that, Marley. A lot of people like it. When Henry is a little comedian, he is it's speaking of Henry being a comedian. Our friend Isaiah sent this one in and Isaiah edited it right into a video for us, which was pretty sweet.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 7: This is Isaiah again. I wanted to show you. One of my favorite parts of the podcast is episode here.
Speaker 2: It is Well the sausage guy's kid's name was Gruber.
Speaker 8: Guber Geez.
Speaker 7: That one gotta laughing really hard. Anyways, that's one of my favorites of the podcast.
Speaker 2: Talk to you soon, Isaiah. We sure do appreciate that, and we appreciate you reminding us of that magical moment in our show. Henry, how goods you?
Speaker 4: Thank you Isaiah for sharing that with us. I totally forgot about that.
Speaker 2: You're pretty funny, Henry.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Do you think Henry's funny? Stella?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Oh? How dare you?
Speaker 4: How rude?
Speaker 2: Oh? My goodness. We had so much fun recording this episode that it ended up being a lot longer than we expected. We decided to make this into two separate episodes, so on our next episode, we'll continue celebrating our one hundred and fifty episodes with even more blue eclips, more of your favorite moments, and more of our favorite moments too. Thank you guys so much, and until next time, we are out of here.