Speaker 1: This is a clip from Raised by Giants.
Speaker 2: You can access the entire episode now on our website and all podcast platforms.
Speaker 3: The pyramid talk is wild because I was, you know, I wait a little bit until I can figure things out before I like, do you know a big old show on it, because I think that it's important. But another Egyptian Giza pyramid bombshells new evidence on the underground city discovered that reshapes history, which I don't know how reshaping this is, but essentially, underneath the pyramid here are these like these shafts with like these spirals, and people have said that this is like a staircase it's leading down and that there's water underneath it and stuff, which I didn't really We've known about the underground bunker or whatever you want to call it, underneath the Great Pyramid of Giza. People have known about that for a really long time. And there is water under there, and there's two sarcophaicai that are underneath the Gray Pyramid of Giza that are completely a black dowsercopaki that has submerged underwater. And now the Egyptian archaeologists have said that whenever they found them, there wasn't any bodies in them. There's been so much speculation and so much nonsense and even AI generated videos of like this whole thing that people are trying.
Speaker 1: You've seen those videos.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's unreal, and I mean and I think that it's like a like, hold on, I think I actually have one here.
Speaker 1: Oh God, don't play it. That's so bad.
Speaker 3: It is. It is so bad. But I've seen so many people sharing this thing. Okay, here it is.
Speaker 2: Yah, boy, do I got something for you today? So know them Underground Chambers. Well, I got hold of elaked video.
Speaker 3: This is a leaked video from the Underground Chambers. Baby definitely not AI. He clearly stated that it wasn't AI, so it must not be AI.
Speaker 1: That's right, This is no AI.
Speaker 3: Shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, it took me up.
Speaker 3: Wild.
Speaker 2: They digged this up and I had to take out the sound because they had some fucking stupid song in the background that I had to get rid of. But why is there copper coils in around granite? And look at that? Look at him, Copper coils around the granite.
Speaker 1: Look at him, copper coils right, copper coils. Yeah, this guy, this guy isn't reading above a kindergarten level if he believes it.
Speaker 2: This is some highly evolved energy center right here. I don't care where. Nobody says.
Speaker 3: Energy center.
Speaker 2: Tell me this ain't crazy.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: And then blue sky ice down there come on. Man, Oh well, good dad.
Speaker 1: A second. So that last frame though, this guy's carrying a go pro, but he also has a video on his vest. Video in the go pro. Yeah, very ai, very ai.
Speaker 3: And these glowing crystals, like you know how popular those things are in the shops or whatever. When you put a black light on them and then they they're like all glow and everything, and people think that they're like, yeah, gotta get some of that Atlantis sand bro.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love Atlanta sand. Yeah, I have some here in Japan.
Speaker 3: We need some underneath the Pyramid sand top secret mission to record underneath the Pyramid, And we got some and we're gonna sell them two hundred dollars a pop.
Speaker 1: It's funny because they'll they'll allow mister Beast. I don't even know who that is or what that is. It's just a scar on Western civilization as far as I'm concerned that guy. But mister Beasts can go to the pyramid like the beast Alister Crowley and he can get a tour because it's all just a big pageant. It's all just a big, big show, in the same way that all this AI generated crap is a big show. It's a big production. It's like whether it's influencers like that guy, or it's pieces of crap like this that make videos like this, or or I guess promote videos like this as real without joking about it. I mean, this is again, this is part of the reason why you've got it's the same thing why you've got people in front of that building in San Francisco doing drugs on the street. It's crazy, it's it's psychotic, it's it's like brain deadness, and it's everywhere. And I mean, this has the fingerprints, I always say, and I firmly believe this. This has the fingerprints of the CIA all over it. This stuff all over the internet, this has the intelligence agency all over it. They have convinced the American public that nothing is real and that what is not real might be real. People are so confusing and don't know what weighs up or what weighs down.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's where we are. Let's finish out this, bah boy.
Speaker 1: Please don't.
Speaker 2: There's two parts of this. I'm trying. Look. Oh wow, look where is the water in this place?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, look at that. That's definitely real. Ryan, Come on, look at that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you played the New Indiana Jones game. I played a little bit of it on game pass. It looks better than this. It looks more real than this.
Speaker 3: Look at that, Ryan, Look at this statue?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: What is that a statue?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 3: It's very Egyptian.
Speaker 1: Ee Hey, Billy Carson sid was real. It's probably real.
Speaker 3: He probably shared it.
Speaker 2: They didn't tell us it's in the fucking desert.
Speaker 1: Well, there is a there is a pretty famous river there that goes beneath the pyramid famously. Well, there's water there, but it's in the desert. How is there water there? This guy can't be serious. Man, are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: It's in the desert. Ryan, Just go along with it, Bro, just believe. Do you not want to believe?
Speaker 1: No? I in this case, I don't.
Speaker 3: We just need to believe. If we all believe that this footage is real, then it's real.
Speaker 2: Tell me that ain't slick?
Speaker 3: That's in a Nubis statue right there? Bro, that's confirmed. Confirmed, Anubis.
Speaker 1: I think it's Illuminati.
Speaker 2: Clamanati man I killed the go down there.
Speaker 3: Oh and look at these torches back there. Oh so they just they they lit up the torches. What is this some national treasure shut or what?
Speaker 1: So someone just went to an AI video generator and typed in all these prompts under ground under the pyramids, Egyptian iconography, hieroglyphics, torches burning, you know, secret agents investigating, and then this is what it spit out.
Speaker 3: The torches there, bro, we gotta take fire down. These bad boys can't use flashlights or any kind of modern equipment.
Speaker 1: But even though there's torches, it seems to be there seems to be a sort of blue lighting that is lining the floors, almost like like a light bulb or something. So they've got lights on their suits, they've got porches lit, and they've got a blue led light lighting the floor. That makes a lot of sense to me.
Speaker 3: It seems like a paranormal investigation video dude for the infrared night vision blue camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it's like a black light type thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is he doing right here?
Speaker 1: What was the AI messed up here? Really bad? H A flower of life in there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: A Flower of life. You know it's real now.
Speaker 3: And an archangel.
Speaker 2: Yes, what a time to be alive. I'll tell you what, what a time to be alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is actually a great time to be alive because if you were to look at there are real places the Antisia, the Osirian you know, there are places in the world that are actually really credible, that are real that you can go to and touch and see in real life. That that's what's incredible, not this, and.
Speaker 2: There was something more to these always knew it.
Speaker 3: He always knew it, Ryan, He always knew that there was something more to the pyramids, and it has been confirmed through this totally.
Speaker 1: Not ai fake video, totally real to me.
Speaker 3: But that's what he mentions at the end of the video is like, I always knew that there's something good. That's them placating upon people's need and their want to believe something