Speaker 1: Yeah, your discretion is avised. Stage. You were discretion fewer this street stor language.
Speaker 2: Go talk mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Hm you were.
Speaker 1: Discussion is avised. What's uh?
Speaker 3: What is old?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 3: And welcome to the street. I hope everybody is in the relationship dropper.
Speaker 4: My name is Jake Hudson, Proud and free from the Gray State of Mississippi.
Speaker 5: Mama's rules run deepen, Alabama.
Speaker 3: Clay Daddy's from Mississippi.
Speaker 6: That's where I stayed.
Speaker 7: I love my Tuesday Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Maybe who I am?
Speaker 5: I'm every here, but I don't give a damn.
Speaker 2: I got my own rhythm of.
Speaker 1: My whole kind of mind of crazy.
Speaker 3: Bout them on over.
Speaker 4: Kind and I got on.
Speaker 2: What is all?
Speaker 4: How is everyone doing?
Speaker 2: Hold?
Speaker 4: Let me?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: This will be so yeah, but what's up?
Speaker 1: Guys? How is everyone doing?
Speaker 5: Today? I have about eleven eleven minutes that I could spend on here because I am trying to.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 5: I just want to say thank you very much to the people that have supported the channel. Really uh.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow the pick.
Speaker 4: Acts app.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: H By the way, I am on Pickaxe, y'all. I know a lot of people.
Speaker 4: One kick.
Speaker 3: Let me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just come on for a few minutes just to get my hours and this will be on the audio platforms tonight. I'm no.
Speaker 6: You kaya.
Speaker 5: No, Yeah, I wanna say. I wanna say I appreciate everybody that shows up. I know, I know, I do very sporadic uploads. This is gonna be a very sporadic upload because I'm gonna upload it.
Speaker 2: It did.
Speaker 5: I just want to say say you guys to the people that have have showed up to support this is gonna be like a podcast, oh the kick kick stuff. I just want to say that I don't have I have.
Speaker 1: I don't have problems with people. It's just it's.
Speaker 4: You have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I appreciate people out there acting like y they they act like I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: To me, it's not about money.
Speaker 4: It's about doing what we can to help people.
Speaker 1: And the.
Speaker 4: Money's good.
Speaker 3: But just give me a few minutes to.
Speaker 2: H m hm.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 5: I do want to say that I appreciate a lot of the people that have, like, you know, we're working on keep all of this show.
Speaker 8: And yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: I know that I'm gonna So what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna upload this as an audio.
Speaker 3: I just want to say thank you.
Speaker 4: Let's let's let's put somebody you know. I know that I don't have a raid, but I know, all.
Speaker 2: Right, let me check.
Speaker 1: Excuse see if you had that Yep, that's not right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna send this.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna send you, guys this somewhere.
Speaker 5: Just I'm gonna do it because number one, I'm a.
Speaker 4: H because I don't have a rate of hope.
Speaker 1: I can't host the channel.
Speaker 5: But I can send the people over to somewhere.
Speaker 3: Where it's.
Speaker 4: I know where we're going.
Speaker 1: This girl is a h guys.
Speaker 4: To the people that are in the channel, thank you guys very much for going over to see this channel that I am putting in the chat. Guys, go check this girl out.
Speaker 5: She is an amazing person.
Speaker 2: Alright, y'all.
Speaker 3: I love you guys, Love you guys.
Speaker 4: Fine,