Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine nine.
Speaker 2: The base number one hit music station. Jess, you're right, this Tuesday feels like a Monday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's the rain. It's definitely the rain. I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, was it pouring at your guys house last night? Toured all night.
Speaker 3: Last night, sleep at all and the wind almost got blue?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: I wish I'm Selina with the JV Show.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Good morning you guys. You should look at Beyonce's face when they announced that she won her award and she totally looks like that clip that you play that says like.
Speaker 3: How is this new? So fake? So lame? Loll check it out?
Speaker 7: How is this new?
Speaker 8: Have you seen that clip?
Speaker 3: I have seen the clip? What me an award?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: Come on, that's the only reason why you're there.
Speaker 7: How is this new?
Speaker 8: Beyond doesn't do award shows unless she's gonna win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we all know that that was a little bit contrived, But.
Speaker 2: I love all the memes that are coming from that cli everyone creating different different scenario if. I think that's pretty hilarious. We do have your chance to win some crazy hash that's on standby.
Speaker 4: First, we got to talk about more allegations coming out in the Blake Lively Justin Baldoni feud, and these ones are pretty stinky for Blake Lively. One of for your former Gossip Girl co stars now turned TV chef. Her name is RUSSELLA.
Speaker 3: Rago.
Speaker 4: She said she worked on Gossip Girl with Blake Lively for I think all of the seasons, and she now hosts an Italian food series, like a cooking series called Cooking with Nona.
Speaker 3: Maybe she cooks with Nana, her grandma or something, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Anyway, she says that Blake Lively repeatedly used to and burp in between takes while they were shooting the show, and she says she would burp and fart in the middle of the set and act like we were lucky to be smelling her farts. She says, there's no other way to put it other than she was very unpleasant to work with.
Speaker 3: I don't know how else to say it.
Speaker 8: Do you think this is actually true? I believe it.
Speaker 3: It does seem we do.
Speaker 8: Who would do that.
Speaker 5: I just believe it because it's coming from someone that actually worked with her.
Speaker 4: She was on set with her, and she says, this is what Blake Lively would do odd thing to make up, right, I think more.
Speaker 2: Of an odd thing to do. I mean, I don't see her actually doing that. Maybe this girl just wanted her name relevant again because her show Cooking with Nona is not doing very well.
Speaker 4: We heard somebody come out and say, hey, Dwayne Wade's going number one in water bottles and leaving them all over this set, and we were like, no, who do There's bathrooms all over the set.
Speaker 3: He's got a bathroom his trailer, well with it.
Speaker 4: And then Dwayne Wade's like, well, yeah, sorry, Dwayne Johnson navigations about somebody else and and he comes out and was like, yep, that was me.
Speaker 3: I did that.
Speaker 8: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: So is this that far fetched to think that a woman, a woman on set could possibly let one go. Selena, You used to belch uncontrollably when we were in a song on the show, The loudest belches you ever heard? And if I later was interviewed about my time working with you, I'd be like, you know what, say you had this habit of just letting out the loudest belches.
Speaker 3: You and it's your truth, it is it's.
Speaker 4: My truth, And people would be like, that's really why would she Why would somebody just like when you get into a song on a radio show, just let out the world's loudest belches? Why would someone do that? And I'd be like, I don't know, I'm not making it up.
Speaker 8: So maybe I believe that she would burp around.
Speaker 2: But what woman or person it's going to just walk around farting at work.
Speaker 5: I've just seen the way that she jokes around in interviews, and that may makes me believe it. Her joke surges.
Speaker 8: She's as true, she said it herself.
Speaker 4: Many many times, and maybe that's the way she busts people's.
Speaker 3: Does it spicy no teeth?
Speaker 4: But yeah, so maybe I don't know, she said. This woman went on to say that Ryan Reynolds would bow down at her feet when they first began dating. After her brief fling with Leonardo DiCaprio in twenty eleven. I didn't remember broke and Leo being linked, but I guess that was the thing. It was a long time ago, she said. Quote She's used to being adored, and when she is not, bleep gets real and BOWDONI has found out how real it gets.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, Okay, I believe that stuff.
Speaker 8: It makes me look at her different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not that I was like the number one Blake Lively fan before, but just everything is not It just paints a very ugly picture.
Speaker 4: Well, I just had more of an indifferent take about her form because I didn't know much about her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't watch Gossip Girl. I nei she was and Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 4: But like, I just thought they were this couple that everyone adored because they would bands are on.
Speaker 8: Social media and yeah, moved all these jokes on each other.
Speaker 3: Some of them were kind of funny.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie, but you know, then it's like, eh, now I look at her in a more negative light. Same the JV show on Wild ninety four nine turn Out.
Speaker 3: Of Time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 3: It is freezing outside.
Speaker 8: It's wet outside, so in case you needed something to.
Speaker 2: Warm you up, Starbucks has unveils.
Speaker 3: They're Valentine's Day lineups.
Speaker 2: The couple new drinks okay and too bad because there are both cold drinks, so you're out of luck. The chocolate covered strawberry cream prepuccino and the chocolate hazelnut cookie cold grew both available as of today.
Speaker 4: I thought they were pairing down their menu, getting back to basics, and now we're launching ridiculous stuffy. With the NBA trade deadline fast approaching this Thursday, the Warriors now seem desperate to.
Speaker 3: Make a move.
Speaker 4: The Lakers landed Luca, we know that, and the Warriors can't just stand pat and do not thing. The current leading rumor right now is that the team's trying to make a deal to bring back Kevin Durant. There are reports saying that Phoenix Suns are quote strongly considering moving KD So this might actually happen.
Speaker 5: Oh Max, the rain is in full effect already. Be safe when you're out on the road. Highs will be in the mid fifties. There's the wind advisory that is still in effect for portions of the Bay Area until eight pm tonight. End a flood advisory and effect until eight am this morning.
Speaker 3: Hey, where is best Bay?
Speaker 4: Today's gonna be an eight Time to focus on passion, romance, flowers anew with Jupiter Direct. Hell does that mean harness this energy and have fun with your favorite people?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: That is nice?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 5: Okay, have you guys caught up on Squid Game season two.
Speaker 2: I've been telling myself I need to rewatch it because I did. Me and my husband went through the entire season already, but I wasn't paying attention. I was doing other things. I'm up cleaning, got the kids. I missed the entire thing. I need to sit down and watch it because season three is coming out.
Speaker 5: This Yes, and Graham, did you ever get started on season one?
Speaker 4: I'm still on season one, episode one. I haven't hit play on it. Yeah, but yeah, it's all my list of things to watch.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, I still need to finish it because I started season two and just kind of left off out of a certain part and was like, I'm kind of done for now. But people have been pointing out a few mistakes, so.
Speaker 4: I say, good before we get to the mistakes. You get, did Selena? I mean you said you weren't paying attention, But did you like it?
Speaker 3: Is it? Is it something I should add to my list of stuff to watch?
Speaker 8: I loved season one.
Speaker 2: Season two I can't have an opinion on I told you I watched the first episode try to pay attention. I was so lost and so I couldn't get into it. After that, I just stopped paying attention. But I heard other people say season two is really good.
Speaker 3: Yeh, because of.
Speaker 5: What you have to do is watch season one and watch season two right after. Because what happened with us is we kind of forgot who some of the characters were, and I kind of even forgot some of the plotline. To be honest, I forgot everything. Yeah, So that's what made it a little tough, is that when I went back into season two, I was like, I don't really remember where we're at, what's happening. But a lot of people are pointing out a few mistakes in the latest season, So I do want to go back and check out the season two because I want you to go to JB Morning Show right now. I put up two of the clips that people are noticing. You have to really play Attendrian. By the way, yes, you have to really pay attention to the clips because in one of them, the actor is seen wearing what looks like ugg slippers mine He's also in a suit, so people are like, wait, was he supposed to be wearing these?
Speaker 3: That's hilarious. I can't tell are they?
Speaker 5: I mean, they look like I'm slippers like slippers. So people are like, well, he's inside the house. Maybe that's, you know, part of being true, you know, but he's wearing a full on slute suit and being the character that he is, I would imagine him in dress shoes.
Speaker 3: However, you don't have a good pair of house slippers.
Speaker 5: I do. But again, him the character that he's wearing a five piece suit, Yeah, I would imagine contain.
Speaker 4: But you go to your house, you take off your shoes. You don't wear your shoes if.
Speaker 5: You're trying to be respectful. But he's not very respectful with anybody.
Speaker 3: Got it is house. Maybe he's respectful.
Speaker 8: Why are you asking so many questions? He's wearing slippers?
Speaker 4: Onto the next right, But I'm just trying to find out if it's an actual.
Speaker 3: Mistake or not.
Speaker 5: That's what there's. Yeah, that's saying debate that people are having, but most people find it to be a mistake. Now another one, Do you guys know what mewing is? Is it? This?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Graham so mewing?
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 5: I don't know how this started, but the kids do it.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't even know why.
Speaker 5: You grab your finger and you basically go across your jaw line. Why, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm as lost as anybody.
Speaker 5: So you grab your finger and you run it across your jaw line and that's what's called mewing, and.
Speaker 3: What do you when do you use it?
Speaker 2: It's just like a nobody knows, Like they think it's cool.
Speaker 5: Kids think it's cool. That's what it is. Well, one of the characters does it behind that. It's a hilarious there's in one of the scenes. And obviously these characters aren't supposed to be really.
Speaker 2: I saw another clip on Instagram after the season dropped, and you can see a cameraman in the background. Really yeah, like they were really not on top.
Speaker 8: Of things this season.
Speaker 5: There was another one with what I what people were saying was an AirPod. Some people were saying it might have been an earring, but it looked like an AirPod. So there was just like a bunch of different things. But I would hate to be somebody that like footage for a film or something, because can you imagine everything that you have to look.
Speaker 4: Out for, especially in scenes. Yeah, because like in Squid Game, you have so many extras, there's so many people on set. You have to sit and watch one of them through all the scenes, then rewind watch the next person near them through the whole scene to try to catch someone mewing.
Speaker 8: Do you so you understand mewing now, Graham, I.
Speaker 4: Don't say understand it. I saw what it is in that clip.
Speaker 8: I don't understand to start doing it randomly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll show you more videos, Gram and hopefully that'll help you understand later.
Speaker 3: We'll send them to me toos. I still don't get it.
Speaker 1: The JV show On Wild ninety nine JV.
Speaker 2: Show, I'm Selena and I'm just Tuesdays we turn it over to Jess to talk TV.
Speaker 3: What's the name of the show you're watching?
Speaker 5: Love? And translation I love?
Speaker 8: You're just our TV go to no girl woman here on the.
Speaker 3: JV shows, our TV Gurley TV.
Speaker 5: Lots of time TV women.
Speaker 3: You could say Gurley, right, I see that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think Girtley's fine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to this new show, you were just talking about Squid Game in the last break and a lot of the mistakes that were happening on the set.
Speaker 9: Morning JV show fam. So, I was rewatching the Squid Game season one and when they're playing red Light Green Light at the very end, when the I forgot his name. The main character he crosses the line. If you look to his left, there's an extra who.
Speaker 3: Looks like he has his pants. But yeah, check it out, Graham. I think you'll like it. And that's three ison.
Speaker 4: All like it because extras are goal number two and their pants across the finish line.
Speaker 3: Is that a spoiler alert we need? Did we just spoiler? That's not a spoiler. But now I have to go back too.
Speaker 2: One more talk back before we get to this new show has to do with mewing.
Speaker 3: You're telling me about Good Morning Jabi show.
Speaker 2: This is when they're from Stoften so mewing is a technique of pressing your tongue at the roof of your mouth to define your jaw line.
Speaker 3: I don't get it, but apparently it's the thing so that I heard of that. I mean, that's what's happening.
Speaker 4: You said mewing was when people slide their finger along their jawline.
Speaker 3: What it is they're showcasing.
Speaker 4: So they're showcasing their jawline because they're pushing their tongue up.
Speaker 2: I really doubt all these ten year olds are pushing their tongue to contour their jawlne I think they're skipping that part and just doing the finger slide.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but a lot of people don't recommend it. Is that that you put your tongue however, she said it like I forgot to the roof. Yeah, yeah, because they say that it does help with just having a nicer jaw line, more defined.
Speaker 3: Okay, take a look at me. Okay, well I have to I can't turn to the Are you doing it? You look the same?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 3: No tongue, you like the same? You're right? Finger oh lone?
Speaker 5: All right, move aside. Love is blind, at least for now, because you know, I'm obsessed with that show. But you, guys, I am now obsessed with love and translation. This is on Hulu. But it is a TLC show, I believe. So get this. Three men, twelve women. They're all looking for love, right, They're put in a villa.
Speaker 3: Three men, twelve women. Like that. The math is mathing for me so far.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I knew you would like that. The twist is that none of the women speak or understand English, and the men do not speak their languages. So the experiment is to find out is it possible to find love without using words? Because nobody can understand each other.
Speaker 3: Are they naked the entire time or is that a different show.
Speaker 5: That's a different a different show. But though we're revealing things from time to time, you'll like it. So the like I said, the experiments to find out, is it possible to find love without using words? So I want to ask you, guys, before I tell you any more details about the show, do you think that it would be possible for you to fall in love with someone who does not speak the same language.
Speaker 3: As you like at all? At all?
Speaker 5: No, you basically have to communicate with you know, using your hands and possible phone translations and just trying to figure out.
Speaker 3: You don't think it's possible, Not for me, I do.
Speaker 8: I think it's possible for other people. I don't think so for me.
Speaker 5: I think it's possible for me. And Grammy said yes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I think you learn how to communicate and it's not the way that you're used to and some things that might be a good.
Speaker 3: Thing, yeah, And I compare them a stupid.
Speaker 4: Stuff that you say and you really only get across the important stuff.
Speaker 5: Because I have been comparing this in my mind to the way that love is blind works because in love is Blind. You hear them say so many things to the other person that they're talking to, right, mostly what the other person wants to hear, and they end up meeting and they have no physical chemistry at all. Well, in this show, it's kind of the opposite. It's they have physical chemistry, but they just have no idea what the other person is saying. But I do think that it's kind of crazy how there could be somebody out there who is your soulmate, but how do you really get to know that person without speaking to them?
Speaker 3: But it takes time.
Speaker 4: You have to learn to communicate in other ways, and eventually you'll begin to learn and.
Speaker 2: Adopt many deep questions that I just need to know from the jab I can't.
Speaker 5: And so that's what they find frustrating in the beginning, because the men are like, okay, so what do you like to do? And so they're they're just getting like a blank stare because nobody knows what the other person is saying. So it's really funny to see how clueless the men are because the women throughout the show, they have a translation device, not to speak with the men, but to speak with the other ladies. So at least all the ladies are able to understand them each other, like in the house, and the men are just clueless throughout this whole thing. I like that they too, kind of like at some points have misunderstandings. Like in one scene, one of the women is like, okay, so do you want do you have kids? And the guy is like, yeah, I want one, And she's like, oh, so you do have kids and he's like, yeah, one. And she's like, oh, I don't know about this, and he's like do you and she's like no. And so they're just like having a miscommunication of like whether or not they want kids, but the other person thinks that they already have kids. So it's just a funny show to check out. It's just very entertaining because the men are over here like struggling.
Speaker 3: That is pretty funny at some point. Do you guys ever watch the movie Love?
Speaker 4: Actually, my wife makes me watch it every Christmas time because it's sort of a holiday movie.
Speaker 3: I've never seen it. That's one of the storylines in there.
Speaker 4: Guy falls in love with like this woman who's like is supposed to be his assistant in some foreign country. Anyway, they don't speak each other's language at all and it works for them, Selena.
Speaker 3: So there you go. There's your proof.
Speaker 8: I think I never work for other people, just not for me. That's what I said.
Speaker 3: Have patience, Yeah I don't have that. I don't get I don't have. Yeah. There we go.
Speaker 5: But it's God love and translation. If you want to check it out on Hulu and Hulu all right, well thank you, Jed.
Speaker 1: Honest thing.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Eagles fans are coming for Taylor Swift. We don't know where this T shirt originated from. It's if it's actually being you know, put up for sales somewhere, but there's a picture of it that's being spread online. There is a it's a T shirt with the words f Taylor Swift across the front. But then there's three Eagles logos like you know picture like the little birdhead or whatever, and it's covering up one letter in each word. And people are divided on the shirt. Half the people absolutely love it. They're going nuts over it. They want to buy it. They're like cool, freedom of speech. Who cares is just some harmless sports rivalry. Others are calling this hostility towards Taylor unnecessary, like how does this even help your team out? And some saying there's no place for this kind of stuff in sports period.
Speaker 8: How do you guys feel? Does it bother you?
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm not outraged by it? Is it a little bit in poor taste? Sure? Is a lot of things fans say at football games and poor taste.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Are Eagles fans brutally brutally mean and obnoxious?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, so I just feet.
Speaker 8: About Taylor is out here catching straight but.
Speaker 3: She's not even doing anything.
Speaker 4: Also, interest there at the games dancing around and now you're playing Taylors fathers.
Speaker 3: You're not playing Taylor.
Speaker 4: So if you're playing the Chiefs playing Taylor's, no, you're not the NFL and the Chiefs.
Speaker 5: Also, people always complain about her being talked about so much. Well, yeah, and look here you are making.
Speaker 3: Shirts about her too. That is true. That's good.
Speaker 2: Porto Ayusha Curry's shop in downtown Oakland will be closing.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I a moment.
Speaker 2: Say goodbye February ninth, or boutique sweet July when we shut down for good. It was a cute little shop with a cafe inside. She sold home goods, accessories, books, and products from black owned and local Bay Area businesses.
Speaker 8: It was only open since twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: No, it had a good run, I guess, but she did announce that they're going to be shutting it down in order to prioritize the safety of their patrons and staff.
Speaker 8: That's what the shop announced on social media over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's that or poor sales or a combination. I think it's a.
Speaker 2: Combination of both. I mean, I know that there was a break in I want to say twenty twenty two. I don't know how bad it was, if that person was ever caught, or people or whatever.
Speaker 8: I think it's a combination of both.
Speaker 4: I think it's easier to say that. I mean, it's sure it could be an element. I think it's easier to say that, though I'm like, well, that's just not really making much money.
Speaker 3: It's sure really worth the time or investment.
Speaker 8: Maybe it's that, I mean, the Sweegeli is still going to be a thing.
Speaker 2: She'll be doing like pop up shops o time to time, but they won't just have an actual store location.
Speaker 4: Graham, all right, do the Chiefs receive preferential treatment from the refs to those of US football fans with eyes we know the answers.
Speaker 3: Yes, And of course, how is this new? It's not new.
Speaker 4: Obviously Super Bowl is this Sunday, and social media can find you a million instances of the Chiefs getting that preferential treatment from the refs, and the storyline has continued to grow as Patrick Mahomes flopped his way down the stretch of the season to get refs to throw their flags. Well, yesterday, this was something NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell he was asked about at the Super Bowl media sessions and he said, quote, it's a ridiculous theory for anyone who might take it seriously, but at the end of the day, it's something we always have to continue to work on. How do we make our officiating better? At times end quote, he's been saying it's ridiculous, but also he says, how do we make our officiating better? Interesting, he likened the whole conspiracy theory about the He likened it to the NFL being scripted. He obviously scoffed at that one as well. But let's take a look at the numbers, shall we s, because they fly a bit in the face of what Roger Goodell is saying.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's not.
Speaker 4: Ridiculous that the Chiefs receive preferential treatment since the twenty twenty we'll only look at postseason games, just in the playoffs, and since the twenty twenty one postseason, the Chiefs have had more penalties than their opponents zero times in eleven playoff games. Every time the other team is more penalized. And you could say, well, maybe the Chiefs are just better coached and they just don't get penalises as much because they're a better team. That would work, except their players are some of the most penalized players during the regular season, but when you hit the postseason, seven those same guys don't get penalized. According to ESPN, the Chiefs have been called for thirty fewer penalties than their opponents in the playoffs since twenty twenty one. Wow, thirty fewer penalties. That's a pretty large discrepancy.
Speaker 1: Thirty.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not like this is much of a secret. Anyone could just tell that they are favored. Hm, it's very obvious.
Speaker 4: I hate it, and anybody that watched the particularly the first Niners Chiefs Super Bowl when Nick Bosa was being held beyond belief on the most critical play of the entire game, and no flag was thrown, and then the forty nine.
Speaker 3: Ers lost because of that critical play. Interesting. I still have a bit of an act to grind, clearly, but.
Speaker 8: So you and a lot of people just curious to.
Speaker 4: See what happens in this game in the big moment.
Speaker 3: Yes, and again, if I think it's gonna be close.
Speaker 8: You want to watch it with us.
Speaker 2: Get those green shots in Wild different nine in JV Show podcast. Have those two on your presets on the iHeartRadio apps. Send us a screen shot. You could be hanging with us David Buster's Milpitas on Sunday for the game.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine The JV.
Speaker 3: Show on Tuesday.
Speaker 8: I'm Selenam and I'm Dahn you so much for.
Speaker 2: Hanging out with us. So every morning at this time we play what the bleep is? Where you can win this JV Show Chug Mug. You just got to be the first person a guest Today's bleeped out word.
Speaker 8: As always, if you have a guest, leave.
Speaker 2: It on the talkback Mike on the new'n improved iHeart Radio App. All right, here's today's clip.
Speaker 3: Be honest.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had to do a smell test on your own?
Speaker 8: Because you don't want to be that person? Right? You feel like most people have?
Speaker 3: I think everybody has. Do you think that people that haven't are lying? Okay? Well, what is that bleeped out word? If you know it, leave it on the talkback right.
Speaker 4: Gram yes, and leave us your name and your city along with your guests. You have to be the very first correct answer of the morning to win that JV show chuckmug.
Speaker 3: Remember it is a family show. Yeah, give them clean.
Speaker 1: Please The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Now back to what the bleep?
Speaker 2: Where you can win a chug mug. You just got to be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word? As always, when you think you know what it is, leave it on the talkback mic and then you an improved iHeart Radio app. In case you missed today's clip, here it is, be honest. Have you ever had to do a smell test on your own? Because you don't want to be that person?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 8: Just stinking up the place and what.
Speaker 2: Test you can You're gross.
Speaker 8: Let's go to your guesses. Hey, this is a family a right, Remember that this.
Speaker 3: Is Owen and Jessica from Gilroy.
Speaker 5: We think the bleep that word is breath.
Speaker 4: Bath obviously, one of the most popular guests is coming in this morning breath.
Speaker 3: A lot of people guessing that it's not that. Try again.
Speaker 5: My name is Simeon. I'm from Conquered and I think the leaped out word is under arms.
Speaker 3: Under arms. Simeon, what's that? Thank you for leaving that talk back.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna help everybody out because he guessed it in a slightly different word. The most popular guest this morning arm pit. He said, under arms, under arms, armpit. That ain't it? People, Try again.
Speaker 2: You've checked before, right, Oh, everybody.
Speaker 3: Give the armpits sniff right ye on.
Speaker 12: A JV's show is Felicia and Sheena call ing from Redwood City, and we think the left out word is shoot.
Speaker 3: Thanks, have a good day. Shoot.
Speaker 4: There's no other Probably the most popular guests this morning just wiped out all three of them.
Speaker 3: Back to the drawing board, people, Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 8: Have you guys ever smelled tested your shoes?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 8: I feel like I'm nose blind to that.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I've done it. I don't routinely do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have before because back in the day, like when flats were in style, I feel like those ten like those would get very stinky.
Speaker 2: It's away when you wear them, all right, continual, leave those guesses.
Speaker 8: We're gonna get some more of them coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for hanging out with that to play in what the bleep?
Speaker 2: Where you can win this JV show, Chug Mug, you just got to be the first person I guess today's gleeped out word correctly.
Speaker 8: Now case she miss today's clip here it is, be honest.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had to do a smell test on your own because.
Speaker 8: You don't want to be that person?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Just remember the is a family show. Okay, that's the only rule when it comes to what the believe?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 8: Sorry, Grim, keep it clean, all right.
Speaker 3: Let's go to your guesses Morning Davy Show. This is Jeffer Richmond, and my guess would be hair. Hair.
Speaker 4: Hair was a very popular guest, and I think that's something you can go nose blind too, because it's just your ladies, your hair's right there next to your nose. If you have long hairy you don't know that that hair be stinking. And sometimes hair be stinking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you can smell it.
Speaker 4: Enough, I think, Yeah, But I think you go nose blind to it because I think you're smelling it all day long.
Speaker 8: Oh how long do you have to go without washing it for it to be stinking?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 8: I feel like I washed my hair too much.
Speaker 5: You know when you go to a barbecue and then you leave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that part of it's the environment and it's soaking it up. This is Zachary from Arizona. Is the bleeped outward belly button another popular guest.
Speaker 4: Tough one to smell, you have to be really flexible and Zachary and Arizona. I just checked this morning JV show number one in Arizona to see the crack answer that one.
Speaker 8: You definitely have to use your finger.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, a little finger sweep and then.
Speaker 4: A V show Natalie Newark, I think the se is underwear have a good day. You need to stop and discuss this because I think if you have never sniffed a pair of undies to know if they're clean or not.
Speaker 3: I think you're lying. I think you're full of it. But let's go around the room, Selenna.
Speaker 4: Do you ever I have sniff a pair of inndies to see if they're washed or not.
Speaker 8: Not mine, but my man's.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: What winning doubt it out? You just you just throw it straight into the wash. You don't put your nose up to somebody else.
Speaker 5: Why, it's just hit.
Speaker 3: He's the only one that will like just leave his clothes all over the place.
Speaker 2: Clean dirty underwear is on the ground, just process of alimination.
Speaker 3: I think it's safe to assume that those have been worn.
Speaker 4: It's the off chance he stumbled and dropped the pair accidentally.
Speaker 3: You can still wash it. I don't care.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I'm unsure. The rule is you just assume they're dirty.
Speaker 3: I'll sniff my own all day long, but I.
Speaker 4: Ain't picking somebody else's undies up and putting my nose right to their crouch Like no, that's gross.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm like stunned.
Speaker 8: But I said I taste them.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, scent is the closest sense tight to taste.
Speaker 3: I mean you are tasting them? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 13: Y'all?
Speaker 3: Say you asked you wanted to know so bad. Good Morning TV show.
Speaker 6: This is Henry from San Jose and my guess for the bleep that word is kid. Thank you every day?
Speaker 8: All right here, we gotta be honestly.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had to do a smell test on your own kid? Because you don't want to be that person right with a stink?
Speaker 4: That's true, And now I think that's another thing. You can very easily go nose blind too. You don't know you have the smelly kids right now?
Speaker 5: Do you get offended if somebody tells you that your kid is smelly?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, d get knocked out?
Speaker 8: I don't think that happens too often.
Speaker 2: You don't say that to somebody, Hey, your kid stinks offensive? But I was thinking, Graham, did your wife breastfeed?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 8: Formula?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 2: I so my kids are formula babies? Like either one doesn't matter, do you? But anyone who's had to formula feet a baby, you know that if milk does drip out of their mouth and like down to their neck and you don't catch it, that thing be stinking.
Speaker 4: That's true of all. That's true of all the milk. That's true of an adult. If you spill a glass of milk down your It's gonna stink milk can clothes.
Speaker 3: It stinks. You've got to wash that out.
Speaker 8: It's disgusting.
Speaker 4: Anyways, gets to rotting and it gets stinking. All right, let's give a few shout outs. Let's give a few shout outs. Fortunately not really shutouts to get this.
Speaker 3: Morning Henry and Santoska. Was Henry set up? He came with the very first correct answer this morning.
Speaker 4: Our buddy's Amanda and Adeline and n Apple also had the correct answer. And outside of that, Jess, anybody else? I didn't see anybody. I saw it nobody. I will give a couple honorable mentioned shout outs. First, Kelsey in Austin, Texas waited this morning. She didn't get it right, but I checked jav show number one in Austin, Texas, so we appreciate you, yes.
Speaker 3: For listening and playing along. From there, a.
Speaker 4: Couple of guesses. I thought we're pertinent dog. A lot of people guessed dog. You don't want to have a smelly dog toothbrush you guys, ever, give yours a sniff? Oh no, don't Kimmy from adesto guest tongue.
Speaker 3: How do you smell your own tongue.
Speaker 4: You just stick it out, and you know, I've never tried to smell my own tongue that I imagine that it's probably not great. And then a guest that I thought would be way more popular and a couple of people guessed it was house. You do want to smell check your house before somebody comes over.
Speaker 5: I feel like you're completely only you have to do a hard reset of your nose.
Speaker 4: You gotta walk outside and smell something totally different, get some fresh air, and then walk into your house as if you're the guest coming over.
Speaker 8: But sometimes that doesn't even work because to you, it just smells like home.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know you're.
Speaker 4: Just in your home is a combination of unfolded the line and stale bagel bites.
Speaker 8: Yeah, not even bagel bites anymore.
Speaker 2: They don't need those totos pizza rolls.
Speaker 3: Pizza rolls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now, Hamster, good call Jeff, you know the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 14: Good Morning JV Show. This said, he said from Wa Creek a Selena. Hey, don't let them shame you. I do the exact same thing. Matt Daddy's underwears or he's the same as Aj his clothes are everywhere. I'm the clean one, and so I have to grab his underweares that might be on the floor, and exactly like you, I smell for the laundry detergent smell. And if I don't smell that, then they're likely dirty and I'm going to wash them. But yes, I put my nose all up in that class.
Speaker 4: Okay, I look, I get the smell test. I've done it to my own before, but to your partners, it's where I draw the line. Also, if your partner's underwear is on the ground or any place other than the designated clean underwear place like the underwear drawer wherever the clean ones get.
Speaker 3: Kept, shouldn't you just assume?
Speaker 4: Do you think it was an accidental trip and fall and their underwear flew off? Like how do you think that pair of undies got there?
Speaker 1: And what?
Speaker 2: Because sometimes they'll just take clean laundry, put it on the dresser, put it on the chair, and then it falls, or he'll bring in a basket of all clean laundry and then but it's there for a week and now I don't know if it's clean or dirty.
Speaker 4: Because okay, that does make more sense. But the random pair that's on the ground for go the sniff. You don't need to just throw it in the.
Speaker 3: Wash the time.
Speaker 2: I can tell if it's on the ground, if it's been worn, because it's still in the same position.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the same when you drop them, like to.
Speaker 4: Level comes straight you can tell they call them straight down.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Anyways, Wealthony for nine.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 8: Who's this?
Speaker 3: Hi? It's Cassie.
Speaker 5: Hi, Cassie.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great?
Speaker 3: How are you guys?
Speaker 12: Are?
Speaker 3: Good morning? Wonderful. Thank you for asking.
Speaker 8: So we have a really cool prize on the line for you this week.
Speaker 9: Up.
Speaker 5: We have two tickets for city cruises Love and basketball Cocktail Cruise.
Speaker 8: All you gotta do is when the Jamie Show you have nope.
Speaker 2: Game, We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. Got to get three corrects and the tickets are yours.
Speaker 3: Okay, awesome, I'm ready, all right.
Speaker 2: Question number one, finish this part of the opening line of the US Constitution. We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect blank union.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we go. Good one. Jess did you know that one? Selena?
Speaker 5: I know one further than that, we'll see.
Speaker 4: I'm going to memorize that opening part in school for some reason?
Speaker 3: All right? Question number two.
Speaker 4: In nineteen sixty seven, Texas Instruments was the first company to introduce a handheld version of what.
Speaker 3: Texas INSTRUMENTA? There you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well? Eight five, let's go.
Speaker 8: Question number three.
Speaker 2: The Navigator, Aviator and Nautilus are all car models made by what company?
Speaker 8: Navigator Navigator.
Speaker 3: For Lincoln, the lintor those. Then you just sum broken down left and right everywhere? All right? H Question number four?
Speaker 1: You need this one to win the game.
Speaker 4: Former champion with the Golden State Warriors, Kevin Durant currently plays for what team?
Speaker 15: Oh my god, my friends, are you gonna kill me?
Speaker 3: The words might be trying to trade for him getting back, not.
Speaker 8: The Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I want to say the Celtics, but don't say the Celtics.
Speaker 2: Lakers.
Speaker 3: Don't say the Lakers either, Okay, don't say that, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 11: Okay, no, no, no, no, no, no, just kidding.
Speaker 4: I want to say, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, what's another Oh my god, what's another team that you know? Uh? Timberland, the Timberland. Those are boots. Don't say the timber Wolves. No, don't say them.
Speaker 4: Don't say them. You think of another team, think of another NBA team and see if and see if that's the one.
Speaker 3: NBA team.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, NBA teams, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I want to do the Dutch, but I think that you want to say.
Speaker 4: The Ducks Oregon called football team at Anaheim Mighty Ducks coffee team.
Speaker 3: All right, I think we have to hear that, dang dog.
Speaker 4: The Phoenix Suns is where Kevin Durant currently plays.
Speaker 3: I would have never got that. I'm shocked. You never would have gotten that. What shocks Cassy.
Speaker 8: We really enjoyed having you on.
Speaker 3: You were great, but you.
Speaker 5: Didn't win.
Speaker 3: Darning. No Timberlands tell you what. Hang on, just going to talk to you from the next room. Hang on, Cassie. Of course Timberlain's shut out.
Speaker 9: We do.
Speaker 3: I got a whole bunch of them, is Hey Graham, I got the first one? He is, Hey Graham.
Speaker 4: Can you give a happy birthday shout out to my daughter Audrey? She's turning twelve. Can you say happy twelfth birthday, Audrey? We love you and wish you have an amazing day. Love Mom, Dad and your brother's uh angel angel?
Speaker 3: On hell? How do you say that?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 3: I do? On Hell? Yeah? On Hell? And Orangel and Mason. Thank you.
Speaker 4: That's from Mom Olga, so happy happy birthday. Was another one, Hey Grahama, just another mom sliding into your DMS. I was wondering if you could wish my big girl Madison a very happy tenth birthday. She's the best big sister to her siblings, Hayden and Colton, and she tries her heartst to be helpful around the house.
Speaker 3: We love her very much.
Speaker 4: Love Mama, Daddy, Hayden and baby Colton. So happy birthday. The Hey Graham, what's up? Just wanted to jump into your DMS. It's called the slide real quick and see if you can get my daughter destined a shout out. She's gonna be receiving an award today for improvement in all areas.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: And that is from Mama Liz and Dad Vince, so congrats on that road. Another one here, Hi Graham, a very persistent mom sliding back into your DMS.
Speaker 3: I forgot to do her show yesterday.
Speaker 4: Oh you guys, please wish my son Nico a happy birthday. He turned seven on Sunday. Maybe I forgot to do it, Yeah, yes, yeah, I forgot to do yesterday. He's hilarious and sweet and we all adore him. This is from Mom, Dad and sister's Izzy and Ellie, so happy belated birthday, NKO. My apologies, boh far Another one I forgot to message you earlier. It was my daughter's birthday yesterday, February third, she turned six. We listen to you guys every morning. Happy birthday to Lea Corona. We love you, Mom and dad and big brother Thiago. Thank you so much, so happy lady birthday there. Hey grandmom here slide and your DMS. Longtime listener, like back from the doghouse days.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Wanting to wish our daughter Olivia a very happy tenth birthday, early birthday because her birthdays and Saturday, but we're going to be out of town.
Speaker 3: She and her brother love listening to you guys in the morning our way to school. Happy birthday, Olivia.
Speaker 4: We love you, Love Mama, Papa and Matteo the far one. More here, I'd like to give a birthday shout out to my amazing son Jason, who is turning six years old today. We'd love you so much, Jason, you are you are amazing. Love so much Mom. And that is from Claudia, so happy.
Speaker 3: Happy Birthday, Jaysday. The part that's.
Speaker 1: True the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Good.
Speaker 15: Morning jav Show, John Freemont, so technically for always linked Ford More Group, So you really should give her that answer and if you should win, thanks.
Speaker 8: Oh we got to take that one to the judges.
Speaker 4: Graham, I don't, I mean, I understand what they're saying. Our question in the yep Nope game was the Navigator, Aviator, nautilusts are all car models made by what company?
Speaker 3: The answer we're looking for Lincoln.
Speaker 4: If they called it the Ford Navigator or the Ford Aviator, the Ford Nautilus. I might be with you, but they don't. Lincoln, yes, owned by Ford as a parent company. But clearly we know what the answer was going for. We're really looking for a technicality there. I don't let me go to the official official judges.
Speaker 3: Sang it. Darn we tried.
Speaker 10: We shout out to you guys with this whole who gives a fart?
Speaker 14: Thing?
Speaker 10: Because now my son is running around saying it and he's two and he just can't say the word correctly. So you could imagine new daycare coming soon.
Speaker 4: So sorry, everybody, sorry, sir, who gives a.
Speaker 11: Honest It's all the stuff you need to know, music, lies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Bianca will not be in any legal trouble for being naked at the Grammys. Of course, according to the LAPD, no one still has made any formal complaints about her. A source said that a charge of indecent exposure in California requires will willful public exposure of one's parts with the specific intent to offend or to arouse. So this person said, it's theoretically possible, but unlikely that.
Speaker 8: She'll face any criminal prosecution for this. Plus a DA would have to sign off on that.
Speaker 3: I felt aroused. I feel by the letter of the law.
Speaker 4: If we're getting if we're getting to the letter of the law.
Speaker 3: Here, right.
Speaker 2: They also said, Plus the Grammys was a private event. She wasn't out in public, which I don't know. That seems a little.
Speaker 5: This is so strange because if it would have been Kanye that was wearing a mesh suit, people would have been like, ew, yeah, that is a good point.
Speaker 3: We do judge the female body in the male body differently. Yeah, he was uh, flop around. Yes, more complaints.
Speaker 2: I So here's how this naked stunt will be affecting them. According to reports, Kanye just signed a twenty million dollars dal to do two shows at the Tokyo Dome in Tokyo. Obviously, but now that this you know thing has transpired at the Grammys, investors are already considered considering pulling the plug. So it's basically all but done before it even started. So he's going to be missing out on that. He'll also likely be facing more backlash from people in Japan. And as you know, he's been living there full time for almost a year now, and apparently Japan is having a cultural awakening about women's rights, think the Me Too movement like we have here.
Speaker 8: They're currently going through that.
Speaker 2: And so they're seeing Bianca standing there on a red carpet naked with Kanye, and they're viewing that as quote, an act of coercive control, which is completely unacceptable.
Speaker 8: People are mad, like it's just so disrespectful.
Speaker 3: Interesting, So that's.
Speaker 8: One thing he's gonna have to face.
Speaker 2: Even higher ups in the entertainment industry here in the States, they're upset by this because the Grammys was a fundraiser for wildfire relief, and Kanye made it all about himself.
Speaker 8: Plus it was just stupid and very poor taste.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I really want a lip reader to let us know what they were saying.
Speaker 3: Which one.
Speaker 5: I think someone Dan? Yeah, because they had a conversation right before she drops her giant coat to reveal her naked body. But I mean it didn't look like she was very happy, so I want to know what was said.
Speaker 2: So, according to a lipreader who did look at this video, first Kanye says to her to start making a scene. Now, he allegedly added make a scene. I'll say it'll make so much sense. Ah, and then Bianca then shaked her head, shook her head.
Speaker 8: Sorry.
Speaker 2: Panye apparently added drop it behind you and then turn I got you, and then she said all right, let's go.
Speaker 5: Wow okay allegedly, actually no, I don't know, Graham, what.
Speaker 9: Do you have?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Storm Watch twenty twenty five rolls on here on the JV Show. I just hopped up in the JV Show Live Doppler Weather, Bloon News Desk, the Drew Tuna, and I got a good look at the storm you guys. Holy rain totals from last night, very very heavy rain overnight in the Bay Area. Some places in the Bay Area, particularly in like Marin Mount tam had already received ten inches of rain from the first little atmospheric river that rolled through. And then this one we know, showed up and said hold my beer because I got a lot more heavy rain to deliver.
Speaker 3: A lot of heavy rain last night.
Speaker 4: We saw a spot flooding in a lot of areas, flooding on roadways. So your morning commute very very wet. Watch out for ponding water. You don't want to be the hydroplaning. And then Selena does the traffic report where your car is pointed the wrong way. Yeah, that's because you hydroplane out of controls. Everyone slow down this morning. There's a thunderstorm watching effect from the Bay Area till seven pm tonight. We're gonna get a bit of a midday lull they say. So the heavier stuff was last night. We're gonna lull out a little bit today, and then the heavy rain picks up again this afternoon and into the evening, right again, unfortunately in the middle of your probably drive home, so be careful on that drive home. High wind advisories, flood watches remain in effect through tomorrow. Tomorrow's the day that we're going to get some drying out, a little more rain Thursday, and then hopefully drying out of fat.
Speaker 3: If you're thinking about.
Speaker 4: Going up to Tahoe this weekend, keep an eye on the weather reports because this second round of rain that comes through tonight and this afternoon tonight is going to be much colder, and apparently this one will be delivering feet upon feet upon feet of snow to the mountains, which is good because the snowpack needs it, and people that love skiing and snowboarding, that's good news for them.
Speaker 3: But driving, if you're in attempting to drive up in that, make sure the roads are clear.
Speaker 1: Yes, the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: To nine, thank you so much for hanging out with us, and we're having a good Tuesday, unless you are driving right now.
Speaker 8: I hate driving in the rain.
Speaker 5: Yeah nice, And I'm sorry for everybody around me because I drive slow and two hands on the wheel, and even then it's like.
Speaker 3: The only time I have two hands.
Speaker 4: You guys mock me for being a slow, cautious, safe driver, and you guys are just blasting down the food. But the second it rains, you guys turn into ninety year old little late lady.
Speaker 5: You have to drive.
Speaker 3: Ye're safer more, please do yes? Sorry, we're the JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selina, and have your chance to win some crazy cash that's on standby.
Speaker 3: It's one thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: So in a few minutes, we'll give you that keyword.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: Now, we all obviously hate Mondays, but I think the most hated Monday of all is the one right after the super Bowl, right, yes, gotta be what's up there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: A poll recently found that fifty five percent of people who will be watching the super Bowl actually do wish that Monday, the Monday right after the super Bowl was considered a national holiday, and I think we all agree with that.
Speaker 3: Yes, only fifty percent of people. That's what I'm.
Speaker 5: Most confused about, Like, what do you mean? It wasn't one hundred percent of the people that will be watching.
Speaker 4: This who wouldn't want an extra holiday. I know we want an extra day off. Who are those people?
Speaker 5: Do you think that this will end up happening eventually?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 2: We had this conversation every year, and not on says this moved forward.
Speaker 4: I've had rallies, marches down at city Hall, We've had signs and banners, we've had petitions on change dot org and nothing.
Speaker 3: It's just not going to happen.
Speaker 5: Do you think there are employers out there though, that do, like, do consider it for their employees and kind of give them a free day?
Speaker 4: No, only the coolest of the cool and those don't exist.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean, don't you think we more likely?
Speaker 4: And Jess, you and I had this conversation, I think off the air the other day, but don't you think we more than likely get to the Super Bowl? Being on President's Day weekend and so there is a holiday there that does.
Speaker 5: Make more sense because that's really literally the weekend right after right.
Speaker 4: And the NFL wants to move to an eighteen game schedule. Roger Goodell asked about this yesterday. He's like, well, it's complicated with you know. It's like, yeah, right, that's all they want is an extra game in the season. They make a lot more money, a lot more money, and seventeen games doesn't make sense because then a team doesn't have an equal number of home and away games.
Speaker 3: So some seasons you're screwed.
Speaker 4: You have nine road games, and it should be an even number, so there will be an eighteen. There will be an eighteen game season. That's on the way we went from. We went from twelve to fourteen to sixteen to seventeen, which made no sense, and it will we will land on eighteen. That will push the season back one more week. And guess what super Bowl will be on President's Day?
Speaker 5: We go mark that down so you're here for it, But are you here for it also being super Bowl weekend and Valentine's Day weekend on the same weekend, because that could happen, that would have happened this weekend. If I don't mind that this year, I don't mind that, but bother me like having separate separate weekends for those.
Speaker 3: Is President's Day next weekend? I just want to President's Day.
Speaker 5: Is next weekend? It's well, it's on the seventeenth, so it would be so it's the Monday, Yeah, not this upcoming Monday, but the one after, right.
Speaker 3: I see. I think we will get to that, which will be all how long is that going to take?
Speaker 8: Because I need that like now, I.
Speaker 4: Think, and probably not next season. That might be the one after that or went after that. I think we're getting there.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like that. It's good.
Speaker 8: Do we know what ticket prices are for the Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: They like, not good.
Speaker 4: I mean they're good if you are trying to go, because the value has, like the ticket prices are.
Speaker 3: Is dropping, dropping, dropping.
Speaker 4: They started even higher, and then over the last week they said it's dropped like thirty percent or something, and tickets right now below four thousand dollars each. Now, that's still a crazy amount to spend on a ticket, but what we were seeing last year for the Niners Chief super Bowl. Now, granted, they say one of the reasons last year was the most expensive super Bowl of all time, well probably because it was the Niners, but also because it was the first one in Vegas, and it was Vegas. It's more of a destination, I guess, and New Orleans doesn't have quite the same I don't know. New Orleans seems like a fun place to have a super Bowl, but tickets a lot, lot cheaper, fifty percent cheaper compared to last year's record breaking super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Part of it is like, Okay, we already know how it's going to end. Chiefs are going to win. Nobody wants them to, so It's like, why I spend all this money just to be there.
Speaker 4: Some people were pointing to that the Chiefs fatigue. We don't really care about seeing them in the super Bowl, and this is a rematch from two years ago had a team like the Lions that was a really exciting team that everyone thought was going to be Super Bowl. Had they made it, I bet ticket prices would have been higher. They also say that the Superdome in New Orleans holds more people than last year's Super Bowl seventy four thousand compared to sixty five thousand, so so they need to fill it out, so there's more, but there's just more tickets.
Speaker 3: It's a supplying demand thing. There's just more tickets. So prices are down.
Speaker 2: Interesting because the only thing I heard was that the boss like, the sweets are going to go for millions of dollars again, and Travis Kelsey was gonna have to.
Speaker 8: Pay three million for Taylor and his friends.
Speaker 3: And chat to be there.
Speaker 2: I know, which is like nothing. But I wonder if that those prices are coming down a little bit as well.
Speaker 4: I'm sure they're cheaper than last year's luxury suite interesting prices.
Speaker 3: I would never pay that much for one game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not really excited to watch the game this year. The only thing I care about is a halftime show and that's me too. Oh that'd be every year, but especially this.
Speaker 3: Year and our party at david Yeah, it's going to be fun.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you want to join us, we're gonna be at David Buster's milpeat us on Sunday. Obviously, food, drinks, games, We're giving away a TV.
Speaker 3: You said, it's how big cram seventy two inches of what I heard? Oh wow, big one.
Speaker 8: So space is very limited. If you want to enter to win.
Speaker 2: To join us, you've got to take a screenshot of your presets on the iHeartRadio app. Make sure you got Baldney for nine on there, make sure you got the JV Show podcasts on there, and then send that screenshot over to us on Instagram. JV Morning Show. We're picking We're picking winners every single morning.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 2: So go ahead and do that now and then maybe we could be hanging out this Sunday.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine gram.
Speaker 2: You were just talking about how maybe in a couple of years, the super Bowl might land on President's Day weekend.
Speaker 3: That's what I think is going to.
Speaker 2: Happen, and we could have, or we would have in that instance that Monday off.
Speaker 13: Good morning guys. The super Bowl will never be on President's Day weekend because that's always when the All Star Game is and this year the All Star Game and the Chinese New Year Parade are going to be the same exact weekend as well. So the city's going to be crazy this weekend. Bye, Well, then I guess city.
Speaker 8: We have to change All Star weekend.
Speaker 3: City will be crazy.
Speaker 4: But the if you think the NFL is scared of the NBA when it comes to TV ratings, you're mistaken because remember how the NBA used to own Christmas Day. They were the only major sports that they put their games on Christmas Day. And then the NFL said, hold my beer, Ye'll playing our games on Christmas Day. And there's the NBA can't be like, no, you can't do that. NFL doesn't care. NFL makes more money, that's great thing. So if they want President's Day, they'll take it, and All Star weekend would have to get bumped somewhere else.
Speaker 8: Does anyone actually watch the All Star Game?
Speaker 5: No, But the NFL sounds like a big bully.
Speaker 4: The NFL is there, but they are the biggest player in town. They make the most money, so they don't care.
Speaker 7: I like this idea of President's Day weekend. That makes a lot more sense. They've been trying to do this for like decades with the Super Bowl, and I've always thought, if there's anything that we should have a national holiday the day after it should be Halloween.
Speaker 3: Why do we.
Speaker 7: Send children to school and adults to work the day after Halloween?
Speaker 8: It does not make sense. That's another one that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the one though. You need to make Halloween the last Saturday in October.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if the.
Speaker 4: Day after Halloween's a holiday, that's great when it's a weekday, but then they not get the holiday when it's on a Friday Saturday and make a free day weekend out of it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: In recent years, my daughter's school hasn't had school the day after Halloween.
Speaker 3: Oh really?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's nice, and I mean not preparents, not prepared. We still got to go to work that far.
Speaker 2: But at least some schools are catching on. Do you guys know who Alex Earl is on take Back?
Speaker 3: No? Are you popular? Are you a fan of hers.
Speaker 5: She's okay. I mean I don't really watch her content too much, but I've heard of her a lot.
Speaker 8: So she's big on fashion.
Speaker 3: She has.
Speaker 8: I was just on our page.
Speaker 2: How many followers what are they called followers?
Speaker 8: Followers? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, seven point two million followers on TikTok. Every video she posts gets millions of views for literally no reason. Anyways, she has partnered with some fashion brand and she created her very.
Speaker 3: Own skinny jeans.
Speaker 8: So she's declaring skinny jeans are back. What Everyone's like, whoa hold on?
Speaker 3: They just left?
Speaker 8: But they're back now, Mike, do I gotta start wearing these? How do you guys feel about skinny jeans?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I'm not saying we hang on? You know every word that this girl says.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know too much about her, and there's a lot of people that probably never even heard of her. Yeah, but let's just say, skinny jeans are making a comeback. Are you here for it?
Speaker 5: This makes me a little mad, only because I have been wearing skinny jeans for so long now, and I finally, kid you not, probably like a week or so ago, I was like, I need to go get some new jeans that are not skinny jeans, Like, I need to let go of that, And you're telling me they're coming back now. No, I'm ready to move on from them finally.
Speaker 8: So everyone's going to be back in skinny jeans and Jess is going to be wearing bell bottom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, can I say I'm here for it?
Speaker 3: You like for ladies, not for men. I think I think skinny jeans on men unnecessary. We didn't need that.
Speaker 2: We didn't need that to do that that they got too tight fitted jeans that fit nicely and aren't overly baggy.
Speaker 4: Sure wear those, but the ultra tight ones that I don't know how you even got your calf through there, you know, like through your foot through there.
Speaker 3: We didn't need that for ladies. I applaud it.
Speaker 4: I think it's a I think it's a better look than the baggy jean.
Speaker 3: You don't like the baggy stuff, No, I think it.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is giving you honest guys. I don't want people to feel like they're judging. But if I had the two styles next to each other, I would take the skinny jeans. I think they look better. It's a more fitted look. It like looks I don't know. It looks less like floppy and frumpy to me.
Speaker 8: I love the bag look. I could never pull it off. I love it on other people.
Speaker 2: I've tried it, and then I feel like I'm just dressed like a child, and so I've never been able to do that.
Speaker 5: My body just does not look very flattering in it. I feel like I have I mean, I already have little butt, but it feels like it's just non existent when I'm wearing baggye jeans. So I don't like them, but I do like the when they're tight at the top and then have a little bit of a yes of a straight uh what straight cut at the bottom? But wow. Okay, so if we're bringing them back, I guess I'll.
Speaker 3: Stick to my skinny jeans and you just can ride it out. Yeah, fashion cyclical, it'll come around eventually. This was just a lot faster back around than you had to anticipate.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, here we go, here we go.
Speaker 8: You can leave us a talk back, let us know how you feel about skinny jeans.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, I was just.
Speaker 8: Talking about skinny jeans.
Speaker 2: There's a TikToker named Alex earl who's made the declaration that they are coming back.
Speaker 12: Good morning, it's Belinda, Melinda Hope, because are having a great Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Skinny jeans? When did they leave?
Speaker 12: Because my whole wardrobe bo skinny jeans and I'm a millennial. When did these go Awaylinda Rock? But also my kid is going to be twenty and she doesn't wear skinny jeans. She wears Boom book cut Flair street leg So I don't know, I'm confused.
Speaker 4: Well, well, Blinda, Melinda, we love you. You're not living under rock. The evidence is right there in your own household. Right, You're right, does not wear skinny jeans. So I'm I'm not sure how to answer that for you.
Speaker 2: Yes, And it is the millennials that I've had the hardest time letting go of the skinny jeans.
Speaker 3: Goodbye skinny jeans. Yeah, so a lot of.
Speaker 5: Them, Belinda Melinda being one of them.
Speaker 3: Never even let go of.
Speaker 8: But if you look at the gen Z like they stop doing that years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they said it's super cue gee, I got eat this, Amanda.
Speaker 5: Just about the skinny jeans. I'm love that they're coming back.
Speaker 3: I never got rid of mine.
Speaker 5: I never went to the Bill Bottom era. I did that back in the day with hey, we're really cool when I was like in seventh grade, and I see all the kids are doing exactly what we did in middle school, So I think it's cute for like the teens, the baggy and the little crop tops, I'm very clueless.
Speaker 3: But no, for our age and our era, we got to stay with the skinny jeans. You could do fIF them up, trip them.
Speaker 8: Down, and they don't look stoppy.
Speaker 3: Okay, bye bye bye.
Speaker 2: I never fully got rid of my skinny jeans, but I I did have to stop wearing them because I would get criticized by my daughter, and there's nothing worse than being shamed by your own kid, like in your own house.
Speaker 3: Like those jeans look so ohio yeah, like yes in beta or whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah minus or a point.
Speaker 2: The only time I would pull them out was like, I feel like you have to wear skinny with like certain heels, you're like certain boots.
Speaker 3: So they are helpful to.
Speaker 5: Have in your closet.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm still gonna go buy some new ones because I think I'm ready to let mine go.
Speaker 4: But can't it be like a smattering of both like Selenna said, sometimes it's better, you know, for heels, a little bit everywhere, some for these and then other occasions.
Speaker 5: I guess my problem is I have too many skinny jeans and not enough of the other kind. So when I want to wear the other kind, I don't have any.
Speaker 3: We'll burn them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to give a quick update on Bonnie Blue. She is the adult star who you know did that video with a one thy fifty seven men in twelve hours.
Speaker 3: Do you think anybody that's that and watched the whole twelve art you can watch the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Well, well, what I'm reading now, I'll just get to this. The update is that it's been banned on OnlyFans.
Speaker 14: There.
Speaker 3: They're not allowing that content on their platform.
Speaker 4: Why when did they get all high and mighty. That's exactly what they're band. It's exactly what their platform is.
Speaker 2: They sink their platform is for you know, people who want to monetize that type of content. Yes, and they also go to verify the age and identity and consent of all parties involved in you know, these types of videos online. However, they do not allow a large number of non only fans creators to be featured on an account, even where release forms have been provided, because I guess they can't really verify every single one of.
Speaker 4: Their knocking on the doors and checking the ideas of everybody that's been or made a cameo in some video they say.
Speaker 3: They do, I mean, do they actually?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I've never been on there, so I don't know what if instead of posting the whole video that has every single one of those, it's just like twenty second videos.
Speaker 3: Of each one. Yeah, there's fifty seven.
Speaker 5: They have content for few years.
Speaker 2: I am with the people that are like roasting her a little bit because they're like, Wow, you did all of that and for what for nothing?
Speaker 8: And you can't even make money off of it. You can't post it, but I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Wanted to do.
Speaker 5: I'm sure other pages or platforms are like offering her money for this.
Speaker 4: Yes, other places will for sure host that video. And she does have a Guinness World record, right, that's true. Yeah, I don't know if it's Guinness that that world record, but somebody, somebody I'm assuming, certifies that world record.
Speaker 3: You think anybody would sit there and watch the full twelve hours?
Speaker 8: Yes, people are gross.
Speaker 3: For twelve hours. I mean, come on, people have done worse. That's true, so I believe it.
Speaker 5: Do we know if the other woman that wanted to break this record really phillips?
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm bad that I know all.
Speaker 3: Of their names. The fact that Selena is on a first name basis what was your question?
Speaker 5: We know if she is planning on going through with this and trying to break the record still.
Speaker 2: She says that she's still, but she had to like re figure things out after this other woman cooked up with more guys faster.
Speaker 8: This is I don't even like talking to I just feel gross talking about that.
Speaker 12: I do too.
Speaker 3: I feel bad for them. The plan that I read is yes, but she has to make some changes to her plan.
Speaker 8: That's the short answer.
Speaker 11: Got It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Olivia Rodrigo is out here squashing her beef. There's two beefs we got to talk about, one of the first one being Taylor Swift. So back when Olivia was first on the scene, Remember Olivia and Taylor, they used to fangirl over each other. That was until and you may recall us talking about this, maybe not, but that wasn't until Olivia had to retroactively credit Taylor in a couple of songs, like really big songs. And after that, Olivia had to give up a lot of her royalties to Taylor.
Speaker 8: And fans couldn't help.
Speaker 2: But notice that after that happened, their relationship just kind of cooled off a little bit. Even Olivia's song Vampire about being bled dry by someone, fans thought it could be about Taylor Swift, although that was never confirmed. And then Taylor went and got Olivia's enemy, Sabrina Carpenter and brought her on her Ara's tour with her. And we'll get to the Sabrina drama in a second, but just to wrap up the Tailor and Olivia Beef, everything seemed cool with them at the Grammys on Sunday. They talked and Olivia even liked the video of Taylor on Instagram afterwards, So I think that they're back good.
Speaker 3: Oh social media like for be one beef.
Speaker 2: Squashed, one beef squash, now the other beef And I think this one is a little bit deeper, you know, the one between Olivia Rodrigo and Sabrina Carpenter. Remember Olivia was dating Joshua Bassett and then Sabrina Carpenter. She was like the other woman. She was the blonde that Olivia sang about in her song Driver's License.
Speaker 8: Allegedly she's the one.
Speaker 3: That went on stalker and drove by the house many times. Yeah, over got it.
Speaker 2: So at Sunday's Grammys, Olivia was seen crouching down talking to Sabrina at her table and then they hugged it out.
Speaker 3: So it seems like all is like behind them.
Speaker 2: They're moving forward with probably not gonna be best friends, but they were able to, you know, talk things over and they seem okay.
Speaker 8: Fans are here for it.
Speaker 4: Really from what I see on reality TV shows like Your Real Housewives of wherever, my wife makes me watch them all, you know, they seems like they squashed the beef very surface level when they hug it out and you're like, oh good, that little drama's over.
Speaker 3: It always comes back, what I've.
Speaker 4: Seen on that show, It always, it always lies beneath and it always and then that thing always bubbles back to the surface at some point.
Speaker 3: They never just squash it and just move on. It always bubbles back up.
Speaker 8: Hey, that's possible.
Speaker 4: But let's not say it's officially squashed. Let's say beef tempered.
Speaker 2: It's like, hey tempered, though Olivia has tempered her beef's Graham.
Speaker 5: What do you have?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Waffle House Restaurants announced yesterday that effective immediately, they're gonna begin charging a fifty cent per egg surcharge to all orders. Waffle House obviously not a chain that's all over here in California, I don't know if there are any, but in other parts of the country they're everywhere. This is a pretty significant price increase. But of course egg prices we know, have continued to skyrocket recent data. Recent data show a nearly forty percent increase in prices since January of last year, and the Department of Agriculture predicts prices are going to continue to go up by another at least twenty percent this year. The price increases due almost entirely to this bird flu outbreak that started in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: And they say, what's happening?
Speaker 4: And I don't think a lot of people realize what's going They hear bird flu and egg prices and they get it.
Speaker 3: They don't maybe fully understand what's happening there.
Speaker 4: If there is a large egg production facility, meaning they've got usually like a million or a couple million hens all laying eggs, if one of them gets the bird flu, they have to kill all of them to prevent the spread. So I don't think people really really realize where the you know, the old supply and demand. The supply is diminishing because our egg laying hens, they're getting axed left and right by the millions. There are reports that since twenty twenty two, one hundred million birds have been cold as they call it, which is a nice way of saying killed, and and that's all because of the the avian flu. Anytime there's an outbreak, that's the way they have to stop it from spreading. They say a lot of those birds, you know, they could die from the symptoms. So some of the deaths are that, but a lot of them are are us just euthanizing entire farm.
Speaker 5: Where's the chicken police when that's what?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need to get the chicken police. Next thing, you know, he calls the chicken police on me because we asked for this. It's our fault.
Speaker 4: You put together a million birds all on place and put them in horrible conditions and just get their eggs. What do we expect is going to happen? The writing's been on the wall for a long time. We should have been shopping locally and sourcing eggs in different fashion and not having millions of birds all in the same place.
Speaker 3: One of them coughs and they all die. It's like what we set up the system.
Speaker 2: And keep feeling that people having their own chickens and their back like that's gaining popularity.
Speaker 8: I don't feel like I could ever do that.
Speaker 3: Our neighbors have.
Speaker 4: We have two neighbors now at the new house that have chickens and they drop some eggs on us from time to time.
Speaker 3: Oh it's the best. Do they taste different? They they are better that golden yolk.
Speaker 4: The yolk in there just looks so much more vibrant and hell, I mean, I don't know, no, so total taste difference. I read an article says there is I don't know, but whatever. They just there's something about them. And they're beautiful eggs. You know, they're brown, some of them are blue, some of them are some of them are pink. They got a case of all pink eggs and all blue eggs on us the other day, delicious, so much better than these store bot ones. I kind of my wife's bugged me about that. And then I got to build a chicken coop and I got I know I can, but I got enough other stuff to build. Still to the list, this is more important. I'm not ready to become a chicken farmer.
Speaker 3: Why, I'm just not ready yet. But then what if one of them has a cough and then I have to.
Speaker 4: Do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Graham.
Speaker 3: You're talking about your saggy ones.
Speaker 4: I'm saying I have a life hack for everybody that's got some saggy ones. Listen up, one common household device. Most people have one of these. You can fix your mixed saggers. Selena, you got your saggers fixed. I did, and satisfying changing. Yes, I'm still happy with the progress. I'm not talking about those I was actually talking about. I'm talking about couch cushions. If you've got an old couch and it's got that big butt indent in it, and the cushions are looking saggy, and the outside covering looks kind of saggy and sad. You know, rather than replacing your couch or getting the thing re upholstered or a cover made for it or something, I don't do that. You can bring a saggy couch back to life.
Speaker 9: Cat.
Speaker 3: You can bring it back to life. All you have to do is use a steamer on it.
Speaker 4: They say, if you take a steamer to foam the foam that's in the cushions, it like reinvigorates it and it will fill back up. It'll re expand and it'll come back to life. Now, you have to just let it dry out before you put the cushion back on. You don't want to get moldy in there. But even once it's dry out, it will hold its new shape again. You can rehydrate the foam in your couch cushions so they're no longer mixed saggers and bring the thing totally back to life.
Speaker 3: Life hack Alert.
Speaker 8: Wow, now Graham, your wife has that street couch.
Speaker 3: Uh huh?
Speaker 8: How are the cushions looking on that thing?
Speaker 4: You know, I was laying on that yesterday. I almost took a nap on it yesterday. It is really comfortable. And you know that the little old lady or whatever that probably died on there. She didn't weigh that much.
Speaker 3: She was pretty light.
Speaker 8: The cushions are The cushions are fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're surprisingly like well intact. And the thing doesn't have too many seconds, does your wife? She doesn't put like a couch cover on it or anything.
Speaker 4: No, the old because the pattern, this old floral pattern on it was the look this great machik vibe that she's going for in her office. That yeah, and uh yeah, I lay on it. My dog Hambon lays on it all day because he wants to be She wants to be next to my wife while she's at work.
Speaker 5: And you don't feel itchy afterwards.
Speaker 3: No, I'm telling you you guys, this couch is it's a dream. It's very comfortable.
Speaker 8: I'm so cross down. I'm like itchy just thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Of all the street couches you could get, this one was the best one.
Speaker 4: You know, like this one you just could tell didn't come from a house with a million dogs or cats and stuff on it.
Speaker 3: It was one probably lad.
Speaker 8: It's just you never know, you never know what happened.
Speaker 3: Who was on there. It was just some It was Nana.
Speaker 4: It was a little old lady like just as said, Nana farts whatever, they have waffed it out and maybe I'll take a steam cleaner to it eventually, but whatever I lay on it so gross.
Speaker 3: Very comfortable, you guys, very
Speaker 1: Right, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine