Speaker 1: Today, I want to welcome back to the show Jason Brashear's. He's authored seventeen books and several articles. His research bibliography is currently at thirteen hundred and fifty seven non fiction books read and data mine during a nineteen year period approximately two hundred and fifty thousand pages from many rare works as old as four hundred years, including translations of text dating as far back as four thousand years. His core conclusions, discoveries, and observations are organized by volunteers and friends who share his passion for the truth. He is one of the only researchers in the world who specializes in ancient chronological systems, focusing on global antiquities from forty three nine BCE to five twenty two CE. Many of his historical discoveries cannot be found in any other works. Jason, welcome back. How you do.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm blessed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, the same here. It's great to have you back. I've really been looking forward to this last time you're on. We got a great introduction into your research and what you call the simula crumb. I believe that's how you pronounce it. In simple terms. Our holographic simulated reality. But there's so much more to it. It seems there's to be layers and layers of what we call reality. And you've thoroughly looked into these hidden layers. Today we're going to look deeper. I'd like to look into the best evidence for people to see for themselves the hidden nature of what we call reality. And I know you've done some videos recently about what we're seeing in the sky and possible hidden super constructions. Let's start there.
Speaker 2: Well, First of all, the premise, the premise of my channel and how I approach simulation theory is fundamentally different than what you're seeing elsewhere, and that may be one of the significant reasons for the growth of the fast growth of my channel. Simulation theory is not novel, it's not new for a lot of people, it's just another rabbit hole. Now simulation theory has really brought it. Most people who discuss this come from the from modern frames of reference, such as we're very close to it now with VR technology, virtual reality, holographic technology, subliminal im beds that are put in movies and on television programs. This is a part of simulation too, because you can have an alternate message encoded within a program, and this is the very same thing reality would be doing to us as well, basically programming us to receive phenomena that isn't actually there. But it's my own take on simulation theory. I've basically come through the back door. I don't care about the scientific analysis. I really don't care about the modern perspectives. There's already too many people covering those, and they're probably far more qualified than I am to do to do that. So I'm on, I come from the historical perspective, and I do that because I'm talking to you now very confident in my beliefs. But four years ago I was very confident in my beliefs too, and I had no idea that simulation theory was going to be on my horizon. I had no idea that I was going to wrap all my research around an entirely new paradigm that fitted all together, because priorly I had problems. Priorly, I was still wrestling between my Southern Baptist, Puritanical Christian upbringing and all this new, entirely amazing mathematical information for which I couldn't get any answers from the biblical material, So I was caught between two paradigms. It was simulation theory that bridged them together. So my own take, Matthew, is basically I'm coming from the perspective of being able to show you in world chronology that events are so are so mathematically perfect that it defies explanation. Therefore, this is evidence of assimulated holography, a context that seems very real to us. So when you're talking about superconstructions, it's very difficult to approach that, to approach that from the historical the historical standpoint, because most of our history, recorded human history was after the collapse of a very technologically advanced civilization and their frames of reference returned to neolithic points of reference. So when we started becoming semi advanced around fifteen, you know, fifteen sixty one. One of my videos addresses what people saw when the sky sim failed over Nuremberg, and they actually, in my opinion, and I cite many different sources from many different perspectives about what people saw in fifteen sixty one, something was going on with the sky sim, our own holography down here on the plane, what was operating optimally? It was just fine, But whatever happened to the power source for the sky sim it faltered temporarily for hours, and many different things were seen in the sky that people could they were inexplicable because machinery itself had not yet been invented on the world plane, that telogy had been lost thousands of years before, remember the arcade and there. The archaics premise is that we did not start off primitive. We started off highly technologically advanced. We came from somewhere else and then and then on the way here, we were running simulations so we can find the best alternatives for survival once we arrived at our destination. This is the main, the main lesson of archaics, And and I have to I have to quantify that we still have not arrived there. This is my central premise. We're still running those simulations. We have not arrived at our destination, but we do know the exact year we will get there, and that's when the simulation in the Semilker will collapse, because then we won't be living in a simulated context. Then we'll be living out for real, and we will be using the informations that we learned during thousands of years of simulations as we traveled between a dying star in a real star, then we'll put all our knowledge to applications. But so in the course of doing all my research on ancient history and all these calendars, these are the conclusions I came up with because nothing else makes sense. It didn't make sense to invent all these different calendars when these weird things appeared in the sky, and they didn't call them super constructions because they really didn't know. The term super construction entered into my vernacular after reading Charles Fort's Book of the Damned that was published in nineteen nineteen. Charles Fort, from what I understand, is the very first author to introduce the idea of super constructions in our sky that are hidden in our sky. And he spends a lot of time showing historical examples about things that weren't actually astronomical phenomena, like seventeen fifty two, this really weird octagonal star that appeared in the sky. Well, we know stars aren't octagonal, and we know that anything bright that appears in the sky is going to be described as illuminary, so they're gonna call it a star. It's called a frame of reference. But here are technologically advanced time period of twenty twenty two, we can look back in retrospect and instantly understand these people were describing machinery in fifteen sixty one. The artistic depictions over Nuremberg, like the Koshius would cut, those are machines they're looking at. They don't know that they're looking at giant cogs and giant like tubes with boring holes in them. So whatever they were looking at is very strange. But during the entire episode, the sun looked like it was sick, like it was injured in something equally equally the same size as the Sun appeared next or in the sky close to the sun, to where people could see both objects at the same time, but it was unlike a sun, and yet it still put off a corona. So this one my video show, I show the actual woodcuts, and I actually cite the historians that were alive during the day, not the people afterward, the people that eyewitnesses on what they saw. So in fifteen sixty one it's inexplicable. Then the real Humdinger was this gigantic black super construction that basically looked like a Star Wars star destroyer that slowly passed across the sky, and it's in the woodcut. The Koshi's woodcut shows a picture of it too. It's that you've seen it. It's that big black spear looking thing that was passing across the sky. It is this same object. It almost identical to an object that was described in the sky in the year thirteen fourteen AD, which many people linked to the origin of the Great Black Death plague that killed one third of the human race. So it's a yeah, thirteen fourteen AD is the exact year of the Nemesis X object, and it's on a seven hundred and ninety two year periodicity. And I have several charts that show that. Hell I got two published books about it. But these superconstructions are very difficult for us to talk about today because when we refer to them, we can only refer to the frames of reference that were used by the people in historic times. They don't say superconstruction. They say octagonal star, you know, they said, they say castles in the sky. They say they saw a city with towers in the sky and it rained fire on the forest. So their frames of reference are different. But we know today they're talking about super constructions, the same thing that Charles Ford introduced into the public into the public mindset over one hundred years ago.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe we should get into our kind of simulated cosmology and what's hidden in the sky versus is you said, we're still kind of on our destination and there is this kind of real space or cosmic universe out there that we're traveling through. What is the difference between this simulated space or outer space versus what's really out there?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Well, first of all, I am one hundred percent of believer in a real universe. But equally so I can also tell you I am one hundred percent confident that we are in a confined area inside that real universe. Therefore, the perimeters of our own experiences are in a construct We're not located principally in the real universe, but we are actually inside a containment field. That containment field. I am pretty convinced by seeing other people's research, because I'm not a physicist, that this is some Taurus field type holography, because it would actually answer for the fact that the central nervous system allowing us to perceive through the five agency of the five senses everything around us. We would be the center of the tourist field, and then all everything that we're observing in our immediate environment could be projected in this holography. But the far distant things that really really trap us, such as luminaries, commets, bulllized stars, wandering stars, what we call planets, universes like M four galaxies that are super far away that we see in these telescopes. This is where it's really interesting, because in a tourist field, the outer part of the shell would be a holographic reflection of things inside the shell. It would be a feedback loop of information. And the more we use telescopes to observe the heavenlys, the more information when we receive back back from the outer shell of the tourist field. Every bit of our experience could be contained within a tourist field because it it has a polarity to it. All this, all this, all this energy and inframation gets sucked in through the top, goes right through it to the perceiver. The perceiver perceives everything by virtue of the central nervous system, believes all of this is real, and then projects that same information back out through its southern polarity. But the poles feed each other through a tourist field. It's a feedback loop. It's like perpetual energy and the and it requires so little energy just to keep that flow going. That seven billion souls, assuming that there's that many people here, and we're not a lot of us NPCs. But listen, even seven billion souls could all be in the same tourist field and yet be in their own fields at the same time. Remember, I know you've been watching some of my videos. It is a principal tenant. It says nothing else makes sense to me unless we are in a collective field by like the similk, which is a neutral field that allows for all these things to happen. But each one of us carries our own informed field. And this this is what makes you and I fundamentally different. And this is governed by our personality. And the similicrum absolutely reacts to every single thing of personality projects. And this is why we're often all our lives carry out the way they do. We are basically the victim of ourselves by what we project. So having incorporated so many different fundamentals into my paradigm, it's the only thing that makes sense to me is that the entire history of the world was simulated. Doesn't mean it didn't happen somewhere, but from it from within the area that I'm in right now, I might be. I might be in a similicrum right now with two thousand participants and nobody else may be real. I don't know, but other real personalities may be in their own own Let's let's call them Holo decks. I don't want to confuse anybody modern frames of reference. There are many people who understand Holo deck from from from like Star Trek. So instead of saying similicrum, you could listen into all three hundred and thirty something in my videos on on on YouTube, and every single time I say some millichrome, if you just imagined Holo deck, it would all make sense to you. Ever bid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that's fascinating. Uh. You mentioned the the Nemesis Star and I've I used to look at this a long time ago when I first started doing the show, the possibility of a road planet or Planet X, and many people have worn that. You know this thing was going to come and go many times over. What is your understanding of Nemesis or Planet X?
Speaker 2: Okay, the oldest calendars in the world. That's what they were predicated on the fact that of cataclysms, periodicity and cataclysms, the the basic amount of time that that was that was measured between catastrophic events. The arrival like one of the very first floods is the Capture flood. It was the it was the time that the ancient world separated their own calendar between pre Selenites and those who came after the moon appeared. So this was the Capture Flood. After that we had the Gihan Flood. The Gihon Flood basically ended one third of the human race. And it was also the exact year that Inky and a bunch of Anuna appeared. But in the wake of this great cataclysm of the Nemesis Ekes Object in thirty four to thirty nine BC, we have this major expansion of the Near East, all of a sudden urban center, cities, writing, religid temples, religions, everything grew up in a one hundred year period, and that was a subject matter of the You know what, we discussed this in our last video. It was you and I. You and I had discussed this very thing in the last video where science is pretty much on board with the fact that we were Neolithic for a very long period of time until something dynamic happened in the thirty fifth century BC, something that has been inexplicable, for which several authors have published books about how all of a sudden Neolithic humanity in the Near East Middle East, from from Egypt, India all Near East Mediterranean UH at the exact same time in history started building very sophisticated aqueduct and urban centers, infrastructures that that we were so sophisticated that two thousand years later the Greek cities weren't even on par with what was built two thousand years earlier, like Mohenjol Darrow in Nassos, and and and all these these urban areas that had plumbing and toilets and and uh plaster of Paris for their walls, and they used tiles and decorative toie thousands of tiny tiles to build murals in their living rooms and stuff stuff we of UH even like uh Cattel Hullyuk, where we find out that many of the rooms were carpeted. So these older, these older cities are almost like like very modern day cities or housing developments today, gated community today, it's very unusual. Then we go through a devolution for thousands of years, we just we lose all that technology, we lose, and then suddenly the Anuna, who arrived as benefactors with this amazing technology for which they benefited the ancient world, two thousand years later, they've become gods and religionus in Babylon and the temples now have created fear factors about them, have invented all kinds of things. They're no longer regarded as the Anuna anymore. Now they're the au Naki, and they're evil, and they need to be worshiped, and you need to bring all your money and all your goats and animals and lambs to the temple so we can pray to the end of Naki so they would give you a good harvest and not kill your family. They had totally flipped the script in ancient Babylon to get the people to fear the very individuals that had brought them sophistication and had basically brought them infrastructure. But it was after this cataclysm. It was the arrival of the Nemesis ex object, which is not it I used to believe it was an intruder planet.
Speaker 3: I used to.
Speaker 2: Believe that all kinds of things about Phoenix being an intruder plant. I no longer believe any of that anymore. And that's because of the perfect periodicities. Nemesis X object is, to me, is the exact same thing that the Hopie talk about with the blue Kachina in the Last Days being an inhabited body, a strange body in the sky that is inhabited and it will fall out of the sky and cause a cataclysm. Well, to me, this is a superconstruction. This is a superconstruction that has lost its power, or it has arrived to its destination. It's the final sim All other arrivals were simulated, and every arrival was just months after a cataclysm. And we have this pattern throughout world history that as soon as a cataclysm was effected against the human race, all of a sudden something arrives and a whole new races, and all of a sudden urban development. All these things. Well, to me, I don't believe any of these events happened. I demonstrate them on my channel, and I show you the source materials. The scientists, the archaeologist, the historians, the lithographers and everybody who's done the research, and they can positively date these events, and I show the dates, and I show how they're all mathematically perfect. But to me, I am looking in retrospect back at multiple simulations of the same thing. A cataclysm on Earth, something terrible happened here, and months later, weeks later, after all the fallout was over, a super construction arrives and unloads all the people that were on board, and they have all their infrastructure science. They go and they do the same thing, and the pattern is the same every time. So do I believe that seven to nine times in the ancient world that we had the arrival of the superconstruction that unleashed all a whole new race that brought No, I don't believe any of that. I believe it happened one time. The But the linear projection of history that we have been given is actually a construct of basically multiple sims that have been sewn together. We are learning something we have been We have landed here on Earth multiple times, and for whatever reason, every time in the past, whatever we tried to do failed, And this is multiple sims. The final sim is twenty forty six, the final landing is twenty forty six. But I've called it Nemesis ex object because I needed to get I needed to maintain a departure from the word Niberu for multiple reasons. Because of that, because of the belief systems that people like Zacharaiacichin and his followers have attached to the idea of Niberu, it has become so so packed full of misinformation that I've had to divorce myself from that word and on my channel to try not to use it at all because people bring their baggage from other channels and other belief systems about Nibru that does not comport with the facts.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I want to talk about your understanding of the Anunaki. You talked a little bit about these entities. Do you think that these are actual just advanced humans. Are us from a different simulation or outside of the simulation? What is your understanding of who these beings are?
Speaker 2: Okay, First of all, Anunaki is purely a Babylonian invention. It's based off a historical fact from over fifteen centuries earlier, and that is the arrival of the Nuna, so Anuna and Anunaki They're interchangeable as far as context going to ancient history, actual personalities, but the ideas attached to each group are fundamentally different. When you see the term Aunaki, that is a Babylonian priestly priestly version of the culture that arrived here called the Anuna, which they weren't evil. They had no bad intentions. They were all about survival. They knew that because they cannot produce the necessary melatonin to survive in their on the surface, because it was a very harsh world. They knew they had to integrate with the Neolithic peoples that they already found here. The Anuna were human. They were just humans that had not had contact with sunlight in centuries, maybe over a thousand years, because they had been traveling between stars. So this is this is the whole background story to the Anuna. The Anuna came from the Nemesis system. This is why the Phoenix. The Phoenix only appeared in forty three or nine DC and then adopted a one hundred and thirty eight year periodicity. Luna appeared in four thousand and thirty nine BC and it was called the Capture flood. Luna is a dead orbit. It just rolls around. You never see the other side of it. It's a dead giveaway in the simulation that something isn't right. Acts like a superconstruction, it doesn't act like a real lunar body. And in pure astrophysics perimeters we find every single scientist is on board with the fact that our moon is way larger than any moon in the entire system in proximity to its host body. You understand, there are no moons anywhere in our system. Although Jupiter's Uranus, Neptune's moons Saturn's moons are the two little asteroids that the Delmos and Phobias of Mars. There are no moons in the system that are anywhere the size of a planet like ours compared to its host, which is Earth. So remember, I believe that this system is absolutely real on the outside of the construct that we find ourselves in within right now, we are in a simulated construct. But a simulation necessarily implies the existence of something that is copied. There's no reason to run the simulations on an artificial system. Your output would be tainted, it would be corrupt. So I believe all this. I believe the cataclysm has happened. The Nemesis cataclysm has happened, and Phoenix was a world that was catapulted towards soul. Luna was a world that was catapulted towards soul. Nemesis X object is a super construction that is guided between stars. It's not a world, it's actually occupied and we find and we find uh trace elements and different traditions of this occupied world hidden in the sky. This is often called a dark sun. Uh And for what for whatever reasons, but uh, I lost my trade of thought on your original question.
Speaker 1: No, I was just we were talking about Nemesis and your understanding of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it's all when when you read all all these cuneiform translations of Antonakian, all if it's and U Nakki with the K with the k I on it, it's always always after the after the cataclysm of twenty two thirty nine BC. This, this is the version of the Anuna that was invented by the Babylonian priesthood. You will not find a unaki in Sumerian cuniform that's in Babylonian and Assyrian uh in Canaani Ugaritic cuniform. You will never find references to Andu Naki in Sumerian Cuneiform, they are the Anuna and the Anna. The Anuna like I told, like like I said, it's just basically humans. But the humans with skin that was almost translucent. They their children, their grandchildren, their great grandchildren, their great grandchildren's great grandchildren. They had been in a construct for a very long period of time. Generations are born over and over and over and over, and all they have are probably holographic templates like movies where they can show what the world used to be like where they're going, and their stead running simulations based off the intel they have on the world that they're approaching, which is Earth, so not really understanding exactly how they're going to survive when they get there, but knowing for whatever reason that there's already humans basically like them living on this other other world. Because from the beginning it was a binary system, it was sold and Nemesis, Nemesis collapsed or Nemesis is close to collapsing, and all of this is about preparing for it. These simulations. It's very difficult from inside a construct to ascertain exactly where we are. Outside the construct, we can take some educated guesses, but inside the simulation It is very easy to ascertain where we are. I tell people on my channel all the time, like, this is the seven two hundred and sixtieth year since this series of simulations began. We can easily ascertain that, and looking at all these ancient calendars, we can know that this is the year fifty nine to sixteen Anismondi, which was the last time that there was a new heavens and new Earth imposed in this simulation, which is lithospheric displacement, a cataclysmic pull shift that was so terrible that the few survivors actually believed it was a new heavens and a new Earth. That was the start of the ancient Hebrew and ancient Biblical calendars. This was fifty nine to sixteen anis Moonde. That's this year twenty twenty two. So we can easily know basically where we're at. We know we have a little over seventeen more years until the phoenix phenomenon happens again, and I believe this is the big one. Nineteen oh two and seventeen sixty four had some pretty interesting, very subtle reset type things that occur, but it wasn't a big one like sixteen eighty seven. Or twenty two thirty nine BC or a twelve twelve AD, when hundreds of thousands, maybe even a million children just vanished in Europe and the Roman Catholic Church didn't know what to do or how to explain it. So they basically invented a story because they didn't know what to do. I mean, when when you have half a million children just vanish all over European cities and all that, they invented what's called the Children's Crusade. And uh, that's so, that's one of the that's one of the things about the phoenix phenomenon, mass human abductions, whole village is coming up. It's just just so, it's so it's so unusual, it's so weird. It's like a rapture phenomenon, really, but what the Christians believe in the rapture. But this happened in twelve twelve when it was a phoenix year, and uh, the church invented a story and you can google it. It's called the Children's Crusade. But the truth of the matter is, the more you research the Children's Crusade, the more you go back to the original findings what people were talking about. It's just a story. It's a story that was told to satisfy a mystery, because when when when. There's been some serious researchers in modern times that wanted to follow up on the Children's Crusade, but there but it leads to nowhere, because they had ideas that okay, when maybe they got sold to slavers, maybe maybe they made it, Maybe they act actually made it to the Middle East and they were all killed by the Muslim Saracens. Maybe some, but all researchers have come up with absolute dead ends as to what happened to these vanished children. They didn't make it to the Middle East. And there's no ship logs that are that are recorded from the time period that show that they were ferrying children to the Middle East and they just up and vanished. So the Church invented the Children's Crusade to say that all these children got together and decided that since their parents couldn't win the crusades, they decided to march from Europe to the Middle East to go fight because they knew they were the two true children of God. It's a totally fictitious BS story, but it covers a very real phenomenon that in twelve twelve eighty, in the year of the Phoenix phenomenon, which appears every one hundred and thirty eight years, hundreds of thousands to half a million, maybe even a million children in Europe just vanished. So this is so what I'm saying is we're running through all these simulations. The Anunaki in the Anuna, they're synonymous with so many people and so many researchers, but they're not. The Anuna are the original versions of a people who has survived a cataclysm. They escaped a cataclysm, They arrived in the Near East. They taught the Neolithic peoples everything they knew. They built cities, infrastructures, they built the Sumerian Pentopolis. And after about six or seven hundred years then things started taking a dark, a dark theme. This dark theme that you entered it you in the Vedic histories, we entered the Black Age called the Caliyuga Age, six hundred years before the Great Flood, the collapse of the agricanopy, the day the sky fell. All of a sudden, we had seven kings that began to rule the Sumerian Pentopolis. And you know, some traditions have them as evil and they started doing all kinds of genetic testing on people. This is before the flood. It talks about the highbrids, the creation of hybrids, mixing the species of plants, insects, animals, and people. So we have all these references by the frames of reference from that's that's known in medieval times. But the truth of the matter is like in the Book of Enoch and the Book of Jashure, when you read those from a modern perspective, knowing what technology is, we are reading some very harrowing things about what happened before the great cataclysm of the ancient world, and it was all about genetics and the mixing of species. So the Annuna were benefactors and survivors of a cataclysm. The Annunakia what they well are what a certain branch of them morphed into because when the great cataclysm come came twenty about about all, when the Technolithic period was over with and it began the post Technolithic period, it's because there was a bunch of Anuna that left the world of the surface. They could. They decided that because they had been in an environment the superconstruction for so long and had adapted to it. They found places in the underworld that that basically mimicked the conditions of the spaceship. So they went to the underworld and they built cities, and they became basically the Anuna that are in the underworld today. And there I mean, I got videos on the underworld cities, on the occupants and how all this ties into past simulations. But there were a Nuna that had basically fallen in love with the Neolithic peoples and wanted to stay with them and help rule, and they became ruling dynasties, and they fractured as well. Some of them became tyrants and ruling dynasty, like the Seven Kings of Summer that ruled the Pentopolis. Then there's others that marry into the regular people. And this is the reason why there was a large group of Anuna who basically became beneficial rulers. All these over all, these near Eastern sides are societies that are all related to each other, but over the course of millennia, they basically spread Annuna blood throughout almost the entire human race. This is why you, me and everybody listening to our voices today we all have a Nuna blood. What we're talking about is is a period of time fifty five centuries ago, when the human race was much smaller. We've now, we've now spread so far out, but so has those genetics. The Anuna actually fulfilled what they tried to what they needed to do. They wanted to make sure that their own offspring could could blend in with the humans that were already here, so they could produce the necessary melatonin, so they could survive under the sun, for which they had never had an experience. They didn't know anything about it. Under the vapor canopy, they were okay. But when the vapor canopy was gone, what happened to the Anuna? The historical record is very clear. They vanished. The Annuna were not gonna hang around when the vapor canopy collapsed. They couldn't. They would have died then. The only place they can go after that, because they can't go up anymore. The only place they can go is down. And this is why we have so many traditions like in Phrygia of King Anakos who took all his people underground in underground cities, and then the exact same area of the world which was later called Anatolia, we find fifty nine to sixty underground cities. The first one was found in nineteen sixty two. Anybody can google the underground cities of Turkey and you will be amazed by what you see. A population of at least a half a million people survived for a very long time underground with aqueducts and ventilation systems that are absolutely sophisticated. So these people went underground, then they stayed underground. Then they became basically the underworlders for all the traditions of the world after that. But the reason they went underground is because of the collapse of the vapor canopy. There was no surviving on the surface, no matter how much they mixed with the Neolithic peoples that were on the surface. It's all. That's basically the story of the Anuna and how they became the Internaki, although many of them are still in Nuna today and many people have a Nuna blood and it's very hard to distinguish them, distinguish them anymore.
Speaker 1: Man. I want to get into some of the you said that they have underground. They had whole underground kind of communities and cities. I'm wondering if these still exist today and they still have these people that are thriving underground. Our universe is incredible, surrounded by mystery and beauty, and many of us have questions about our past, present in future. October Hollam is an intuitive medium with over twenty years of experience. She has assisted people with discovering their path by understanding their past and connected the living to their loved ones who have made the transition. She is currently offering readings through skype, Zoom, FaceTime, phone, and in person. You can reach her at the Ancient Gift two to two at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Well I would, I would? I would have to say yes. I mean, I can't imagine that they weren't down there. As a matter of fact, there's several of my videos where I make I make the arguments that your UFO phenomena all all, all the misdirection is telling us to look in the sky uh alien theory UFO. But but we're in a construct. We're in a clothe you may as well call this a Dyson shell. There's no escaping, there's no going up and getting out. We're in an So to me, this is all misdirection and the only one who the only ones who would ever benefit from this type of misdirection are those who are hiding right below us right now. So taking that into consider and the fact that we already have places like Mount Cheyenne, and we have already proven that you can pancake cities one on top of another underneath us, and and and they can grow all kinds of things down there, and they have fresh water, sweet water, geo thermal heat. So now that we've done it ourselves, I can't take that away from the fact that traditions claim that it's already been done before. Further, I have to I have to also supplement this information with what I know about historical stories from the medieval period, which are rife. They are absolutely rife with belief systems all throughout Europe. It was it was a major belief that you needed to watch your children until they were able to walk around and do all kinds of things on their own, because these beings from the underworld were trolls knowles uh. He had trolls and noles and leprechauns and and fairies and elves, dwarf You had all these denizens from the underworld, and the main trait that they had was they used to steal human babies. And out of the cribs. Also, they also used to swap elvin or fairy babies with real babies. There is there are many, many, many historical accounts of European women being very upset believing that their baby had been switched out overnight by by an elf a troll, and that the baby that was left in the crib was not the one that she gave birth to. So this this is a very very old tradition. It's also in the Dead Sea Scrolls with the birth of Noah and lay Make. Lay Make accuses his wife bitanache and accuses her of basically having sex with angels. But uh, because Noah looked so different than than he and his wife. But this is a very age old tradition. This is why the fairy rings were where were stayed away from by young mothers. Now we have many we have to pay attention to the folklore like Grim's fairy tales. Listen the gingerbread houses, the witches that were way out there in the forest and all that. The same story as told over and over. There was a there was a there was a need for some reason. The occupants in the underworld had a need for fresh blood. They didn't want to drink the children's blood. The vampires and the suckuby and all those stories were wolves. That's all bs. Those are all cover stories over super Those are basically superstitious, uh, frames of reference to people who weren't really realizing at the time what was going on. And what was going on is that children were being abducted, taken into the underworld because they represented fresh DNA. They were probably raised in the underworld and then forced to mate with somebody an underworld denizen. Still with me, Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, you picture froze for a second, but yeah, this is uh so, so if this was going on so prolifically that even that that I mean, just like we have neighborhood crime watches today, in medieval times, they had guardians. They had lantern guardians almost every village. It was their job to walk around the entire village all night long with the lantern because the lanterns would scare off the elves. Some of them, like in the Far North, believed that it was vampires. So they walked around with garlic hanging around their their deals and they had their lantern and this is what they did. Said in ancient times, these guardians, these these these hamlet guardians and village village protectors. This is what they did, and they were revered by the by uh the people of the community. To employ people permanently for their life, to do this for centuries means there was a fundamental fear. There was something real happening. So so if that was going on then, and we have even before that, in twelve twelve we have the stories of the Children's Crusade, which is very unusual. And then at the exact same time in history we have the Pied Piper of Hamlin. Unfortunately, most people think that that was an isolated phenomenon and that the Pied Piper of Hamlin represents a single story out of a single locality in Europe, and it's not true. This phenomenon of a guy with a musical instrument walking through the forest and drawing children to him, and the children vanishing in a wall, the children vanishing at the side of a tour or a hill or among ancient ruins that no one knew anything about, this happened everywhere in Europe. Their stories are so numerous. The Pied Piper of Hamlin is actually an amalgamation of all these stories put together and then presented to us like through Grim's fairy tales or something, so people know the story and that think it's all bs and all that, But no, it represents a phenomenon, not an isolated incident. So to me, these stories tell me that we have a thriving population in the underworld. And because they're not intermixing with all the Neolithic peoples like they did when the vapor canopy was here, that's why they need fresh blood. They need fresh genetics. I'm not saying they're torturing kids and all that stuff. I'm saying they need Those kids might live awesome, fantastic lives being introduced to technological sophistications they would have never dreamed of that are in habitats, deep earth, biospheres, deep underground. Like I said in many of my videos, Matt, there's way more real estate underground than there is on the surface. Our biosphere is a thin skin of about three miles of human habitation from altitude to depth. There's about a three mile band that we can live in on this whole. You can call it a globe, you can call it a flatters. It doesn't matter. It still has the same measurable dimensions. It's still we still know how basically know how many people are here, whether it's a fictitious number or not. But it's a three mile band. The underworld's not like that. The underworld they can they can build in three the three dimensions. They can go up, sideways, diagonal down, they can pancake over, they can go to extreme depths. There can be more more in that. Yeah, there could be more habitats underworld than there is on the surface, and we would never know.
Speaker 1: We would never think about the ocean too, you know. Even recently, you hear the stories of the UAPs that shoot into the water at ridiculous speeds, and it makes me think, well, that could be part of an underwater civilization, right well.
Speaker 2: Jacques Valet and a few other authors from the seventies, sixties and fifties ive of our zapp. They've done a really good job of documenting some things about about ship captains, barge captains, all the way from like forties, fifty, sixty seventy, in eighties, they've documented really strange phenomena underneath them, as if their sonars just showing something the size of a city that's just slowly moving on the bottom of the ocean. These things have been documented over and over. Sometimes they give off light, like a giant disc shaped deal that's like eight miles across and it's about two miles underwater and it's moving and ships are watching it on radar and they're like, what the hell is this? So something in the size of Manhattan, you know, at a depth at a depth of a mile, but it's moving at about twenty knots and it's inexplicable, and they follow it for a while and then it submerges to a depth they can't follow no more. Is This has been recorded multiple times. I'm personally cognizant of one that was recorded in nineteen oh two. In nineteen oh two, there was a ship that absolutely documented a gigantic cigar shaped object that descended from the stars at night, and they saw it. It was a black object, but when it got close they saw that it was kind of gray. And then when it came into contact with the Atlantic right there and their proximity, I'm not they were very close to it. When it hit the Atlantic, it did it softly, but the water gave way and it was crackling like it was hissing, And they say the object itself couldn't have got wet because they watched the They watched like a field outside. The object pushed the water away, but the water was fighting back. It was sizzling and crackling and all that, and the object went straight under the water and just totally vanished and disappeared from and they recorded all this. It was in nineteen oh two, so there's been many incidents like that now underworlders. Underworlders can have now if they have not had a collapse in their infrastructure, then that means their technology now is thousands of years old, whereas hours goes back two hundred years. So you can only imagine the state of their technology if there has not been any interruptions. They're inside the samilkrum with us, so being inside the similicle with us, they may be able to even exit the holography, go into the real world, perform things, do what they need to do, give reports about what's going on here, and then come back. I don't know the technology is super advanced. All I know is that it only takes us two hundred years to go from horse or a horse shitting all over the Street all the way to building hay drawn colliders. So if it only takes us two hundred years to build this massive infrastructure for which we have today, where we're mimicking virtual reality holographies, then you can only imagine a civilization below us. Technology is so advanced that they can create aerial phenomena and make us believe they're UFOs.
Speaker 1: Wow, that makes me think of I had a guest you might be familiar with, Ryan Musgrave Evans. He talks about his experience with these tall white beings that come from underground, he says, and they have to wear certain goggles because they're so sensitive to the light. They have to wear certain black outfits, and they actually do DNA experiments on him at night, and you know, in the form of kind of like an abduction style, but they sedate him in a way to where he doesn't really care or is it, doesn't have fear of what's going on. And he's been interacting with these beings for a while. It makes me wonder if these are the same type of Annuna beings that would be hiding out underground for years.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I would have to say, yes, I'm not familiar with the man or his research. I don't know where he gets his data from. The scenario is almost exactly what I'm describing to you now. Yes, but I can't say yay or nay. I don't know where he's interesting though. I mean, but it's a very old belief. It's a very old belief. I mean, he sounds like he's basically describing the Nazi version of the Thrill, which was a race that inhabited Antarctica and the underworld, and supposedly the Nazis were in communication with them, and that's where they got a lot of their technology. So I don't know, I don't know. This is beyond the scope of my research. The scenario is the same. I just don't know where he got his material.
Speaker 1: It is interesting. I want to go back to the Phoenix phenomenon, and we talked about this a little bit last time, and how this is a kind of artificially intelligence controlled reset. Is that kind of accurate?
Speaker 2: Yes, it does act with the discretion. There's no doubt. I still haven't filled all the holes on the Phoenix. I have the chronology perfect and precise, and I've been willing to show all that and have been It's all every one hundred and thirty eight years. It's absolutely it bottles the mind how perfect the chronology is, no matter what was going on in other calendars, no matter what was going on in the in the mechanics of the sky, Phoenix has never changed. It's always been one thy six hundred and fifty six months, which is one hundred and thirty eight years. It always appears in the month of It always appears May fifteenth or sixteen, depending upon what part of the world you're in. And it's basically the same phenomena every every time, but it's not the same phenomena in the same areas of the world. Only four times in history has the Phoenix phenomenon ever affected the entire world. Most of the time, most of the time it's just a small area. Other times it's hemispheric. But uh, yeah, it's it's it's it's it's it's a profile. It's profound, but uh it does act with discretion, it acts with intelligence. I used to believe it as an intruder planet until until I just started I started researching the numbers and how perfect it was. And there is nothing in astronomy, nothing in astronomy that has a perfect periodicity. Nothing, So you can't not if you're going to agree with the astrophysics constance that astronomy has attached itself to, like entropy and orbital dynamics, the the elliptical orbits. There's nothing not Venus, not Jupiter, or not Uran. It's not nept to all their periodicities. There are slight fluctuations every single year, just like astrophysicists are very confident when they tell you that the year is not precisely three hundred and sixty five point two five days a year. It fluctuates just the hair every year slightly different. So and they do that, and they measure this by atomic clocks. So phoenix to be so precise and perfect. It's just another layer of the holography. It's just more evidence that we're in a simulated context because it can't be real. Just like the existence of the moon. The existence of our moon itself is perfect evidence to the intelligent observer that something is wrong. It's not natural. We've never seen the other side of the moon. The moon just gently rolls like it's dead around across the sky. It's also one fourth the mass of the Earth, and that's impossible for it to be that close. That's it's actually not a Earth moon system. It's an Earth lunar system, meaning we're a double planet system. It's not really a moon. Moons can't be that big without crashing into their hosts. So so's there's so many clues about the Moon that the moon itself gives to us that it's not a real construction that any intelligent observer can just go through all the astronomy that is given for us and see the anomalies. We can see the things that don't add up, and this is it shows that we're in a simulated context. This is not a real material world. However, by virtue of the central nervous system, you believe it's a real material world, just like I can feel that it's true. I can see, I can touch, I can taste, I can hear, I can smell, and these senses allow me to interface with the samilicrome makes it all real for me, even though it's not.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. Now, I want to talk about your understanding of megalithic ancient megalithic structures in sight, some that have parent similarities that it seemed to be created by a global civilization in our ancient past, such as different pyramids and similar structures built across the planet. What do you think is the significance of some of these structures and do you have an understanding of their purpose of how they were used, such as the pyramids or sphinx.
Speaker 2: Okay, we can't group them all together in my own chronocon on my own throughout all my studies, I have separated the time periods by the archaeology of the period. So in the vapor canopy world, we had a period that I call the Technolithic period. I did not invent that word. I borrowed that word from James o'cahn. But technolithic is a perfect description of the type of architecture we find at that period. The uh It's almost as if the architecture was machined, that's how perfect it is. So this Technolithic period corresponds to the thirty fifth century BC, the sudden appearance of the Anuna, the sudden explosion of understanding, knowledge and technology in the ancient world. But the Technolithic period didn't last that long. In twenty six forty seven BC, these people vanished. I believe they went to the underworld. But when they vanished, it began what I call the shock and all period. Cultures and civilizations began began, these massive earthwork campaigns, pictures that could only be clearly seen from the sky, as if they were trying to use employee sympathetic magic to induce these people to return. But they never. They came from the sky, but they never returned to it. I believe they went underground, and this was the Anuna. But they didn't tell. They didn't tell the Neolithic peoples that they went underground. They continued the same, the same narrative that since they came from the sky, they returned to it. I don't believe they did. I believe they went to the underworld. So the Technolithic period, this Technolithic architecture from which the Great Pyramid was built uh in in Uh Great Period of Giza. Puma Punka was built in South America before till Wanako was built very close to it. These were different time periods. When the Technolithic period was over, it began the post Technolithic period. We see evidence in the ancient world's architecture of Mahinjo Daro and Laric and Uh, the Harapan cities in in Uh Southeast Asia. The cities and the jungles there like an kor Uh the city that was built, and we called it an kor a Watt today, but it's actually built on a much older substructure of civilization. The all throughout South America we see a lot evidence of post Technolithic. What post technolithic is is it's obvious from all the practice rounds that have been found all throughout South America that somebody had inherited a technology for which they were unfamiliar with. So they practice on all these mountain sides and cliffs, and they did upside down staircases and all this is found. All this is found in South America, these practice rounds where they took whole outcrops of rock and they used this technology to build these fantastic geometrical designs and patterns. But you can tell they stopped when they realized that they were gonna that they were doing it wrong, or they had mismeasured or whatever, and they started the same thing on the next outcrop. And these have been found and documented, like Brian Forrester's work in the thousands. So the post Technolithic period was when the Annuna were gone, but they left much of their hardware behind. People inherited the hardware and attempted to use it, and maybe even they even developed some skill, because we can see the cities that were built using these machines and they I mean they were sonic fracturing granite and it's pretty it's it's very compelling research. But after that we have the collapse of the vapor canopy. So during the vapor canopy world, we had Technolithic period where where a technologically advanced race was using technologically advanced hardware to build many of the things that we have found in the architectural record now archaeological record. Now when they departed. The post Technolithic period was a continuation of the use of the hardware and some of the techniques, but by a people who had an inferior knowledge of how to use it. They had to practice. Now, when the vapor can it be collapsed the day the sky fell, uh, these people were already gone. They were long gone. They had already built underground cities. They had protected themselves because they knew when the vapor canopy shield collapsed, the sun would kill so they were already gone there protected. These are reflected like in the tradition I told you of Anakos who took his people underground to save them. And in Phrasia, which is the exact same place as Anatolia, Turkey, where we find sixty underground cities, first one discovered in nineteen sixty two. So oh, after this we have the Heliolithic period. This is the period that you're mainly talking about. These are the gigantic dolmens and the huge monoliths, these giant sun calendars that were set set out at karnak And and Brittany and France and all over the world, all over Mike, Brnesia, Melanesia, Polynesia. We have these huge medalists that were all erected. Once they understood and they learned the path of the sun. Once they understood and got it, because when the vapor canopy came down, now it was all about the sun. Now, it was all about seasons. It was something for which the Neolithic farmers had never ever taken into account because during the vapor canopy, all year round, it was the same temperature, it was in the same conditions, and people didn't have to fight to survive. Everything that they could eat grew everywhere. Animals grew to astonishing sizes. There was food of plenty once the vapor can it be collapsed. Now people had had to had to hunt animals they weren't so they weren't. They weren't everywhere anymore. Also, animals became a much smaller. Then it became a lot harder to grow food under the new conditions. The sun burned them up. They get they had to take care of them. Not everything that grew under the vapor canopy could survive in a post vapor canopy world. The sun was a real problem. But this began all the sun calendars and all the erection of all these giant megaliths and all that. Because see I've told you in the in the other presentation that we began far more advanced. We didn't begin primitive. So this is why way before the Megalithic age began because when the when the vapor can it be collapsed, we know that as the great Blood. When that occurred, that started the Heliolithic period. During the Heliolithic period is when they built all these giant megaliths all over the world, these dolmens, so that looked like portals and stuff. But way before that, in the United Kingdom, we already had Stonehenge, one. We had Karnak, we had Silbury Hill. There's so many places and so much evidence under the ground of an infrastructure that was already laid out in the UK for which we have no historical records. We only have a few British traditions about the Books of Feralds. The Books of ferald were supposed to be a library that existed from before the flood, but we don't know anything about it. We don't know anything about the civilization that was there. All we know is that architecturally, we have more sophisticated structures in the UK that anti date the Megalithic Age. The Megalithic Age came later, and it was more primitive and it was under an entirely different biosphere. So we started with the Technolithic and then the post Technolithic during the vapor canopy. But when the vapor canopy collapsed, it was all about the Heliolithic, and under the Heliolithic architecture was inferior megal lid. Everybody was building earthquake proof walls, earthquake proof structures. It was all Cyclopean masonry, not the perfect brick structures. That not the perfect brick looking structures that we find in the ancient world that you can't even put a razor blade into the joints, and the adhesives are so are so strong that they're actually more powerful than the than the stone that they joined together. This death was technolithic with laser precision. Now in the Heliolithic period, all sense of geometry and proportion is thrown out the window. The sun is in the sky, and now they're taking gigantic boulders and their form, fitting them together. But they're still using some type of technology that fuses them together and rounds off their edges. There's still technology in the world. This isn't iron chisels and copper chisels and hammers. The Even during the Heliolithic period, there were still using technologies that they had adapted after the complete collapse of the vapor canopy infrastructures. So when we talk about megaliths and all that stuff, we're talking about definitive time periods because time periods are attached to biospheres. Biospheres are attached to the technologies that were employed and operable when those biospheres were up, Meaning the technologies that we have today might not work under a vapor canopy, and some of the technological innovations that were existing during the vapor canopy world probably wouldn't work in this sun dominated climate that we have today.
Speaker 1: Can you talk a little bit about more about what this vapor canopy preheliolithic world is and does. Would this dictate anything like the size of humans like giants before?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely, you hit the nail on the head. And so it has everything to do with all the traditions of the titan in the giants, and then the offsprings of both the heroes, the Kings Genesis chapter six, the Men of Renown, the great heroes that were born before before the collapse of the vapor canopy, the great flood event, the day the sky fell. It's all the same year, all same event. So, uh, absolutely, I have I've probably mentioned, but I have. I probably have five or six videos that are just on the vaper canopy. In one of those videos, I give a very very detailed presentation where I show the actual books that were written in the nineteen twenties, thirties, forties, in the nineteen sixties and seventies, several books by scientists who all talk about the vapor canopy and all talk about the evidence that we had a messal sphere that was far more prolific than what we have today. The vapor canopy is the mesosphere. We have one today. The problem is the one we have today is nothing but tiny little water droplets that are suspended so high in this It's not the ancient ocean that it used to be because it all fell. But at one time it was all up there and it will return. It's just it will return soon. That's another premise of the archaics research is that we have seventeen more years to the return of the vapor canopy. And it only takes two conditions to return a vapor canopy, and it can come back fast. It's almost come back three times and recorded history and I've documented those with my videos as well, where we had a return of the heroes, a return of giant animals and humans just for a very small period of time after sixteen eighty seven BC. During that period of time, we had the return of the gods, return of the Titans, return of the heroes, and they died out pretty fast after that in two epic wars called the Seven against Theeves and then the Trojan War, but which was, which was basically an international conflict, conflict trying to control the Black Sea gates the hellspond Well, anyway, you're right, You're absolutely correct. Vapor canopy is nothing that I invented, and I give all credit to those those those researchers that came up with this on their own, and you know, in the past and documented all this material. All I did was bring an old concept back to the table because it makes sense of everything we found in the archaeological record and everything that we've learned in the traditional records. The vapor canopy makes sense of all it how we had titans on the Earth at the exact same time that we had giants at the exact same time that we had normal sized humans like you and I. Because when the vapor cano be collapsed, every human in the world was a titan. It was within a century that many of that many of those survivors of the day the skyfell had offspring. That those offspring that they had did not grow to the same sizes as their parents. They're not living in vapor canopy conditions, but they're blessed with vapor cano be genetics their first born generation. So when they're born they are a lot not smaller than the Titans, but the third generations even smaller. They're normal sized humans, but they looked at their parents as gigantic, but their grandparents were Titanic. All within a century. This all happened in century now, it took about four hundred years before normal sized humans were now about five hundred thousand to one outnumbered, outnumbering the Giants and the Titans. And this this is basically around the time of the Battle of curR Ecceta in eighteen seventy nine BC. This great Epic war was fought when Titans, Giants, and normal sized humans were all on the battlefield. This exact war, mentioned in the Vedic records as the Battle of cur Eccetta, is also the exact same battle which is remembered by the Aryan Greeks when they put together there on the Acropolis and Athens they put together the Parthenon. On the sides of the Parthenon you see this epic war called Titano Mackie. The Titano Mackie has all the elements of the Battle of curR Ecceta completely goes surrounding it and in the background you can see an old Man in the symbols that are around the Old Man, and Greek scholars are absolutely convinced that that Old Man is near Ruis, and near Ruis is the a Ka and Noah. He was the survivor from the collapse of the vapor canopy. He was the chief Titan in the Titan Wars, but he was already too old, and it was his sons and his grandsons that were actually out there fighting on the battlefield. Wow.
Speaker 1: That's incredible, man, There's so much to unpack on this. We're definitely gonna have to do another one of these. To close out today, I want to talk about the new projects you were telling me about before we started, that you're going to be starting to present to people in video format a little differently.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, oh yeah, the I'm about to do a series of videos where people are going to watch me draw. Now. When I okay, when I was in prison and I drew those three hundred and fifty chronological charts and great pyramid charts, that was a long time ago, when my research was still quite embryonic. I am far more advanced in my understanding of how all this hat construct puts together now, But my charts don't really show this. So I'm gonna draw charts on video and explain exactly what's being done, to sourcement, where you can find the source materials, why these events are one hundred and thirty eight years apart, who mentioned it? What books? As I'm doing these videos, you're going to see me put together fantastic world chronology charts, several of them. Now that I have the tools. In prison, I didn't have the tools to do this. I just had typing paper in a pin. Now I have some very sophisticated architectural tools. I got compasses, i got templates, geometrical templates. I've got graph paper, gigantic sheets of graph paper with micro with micrographs. I bought a table on art. I have everything I need now Magnifier to really do a good job, And I think people would appreciate not only seeing the charts being drawn, but having a absolute dissertation at the same time explaining everything that's being put out on the chart. I believe. I believe by the time that somebody watches the videos and the creation of a single chart, they will be an expert at being able to share with others exactly what the chart is about. So that's what I'm gonna do archaics. Archaics information is known for its charts. I have so many charts that show the things that I teach, but it's time to go into more detail with even better charts since I have access to better tools now, and on the charts themselves, actually write in the source materials where you can get the data, what page that data is from, the author, the author of that data, or what it pertains to so people can I don't want I tell people on my channel all the time, Matthew, I don't want to tell you the truth. I want to show it to you, and the best way I can do that is through mathematical demonstration. But I think I can do it better now with the tools that I just purchased. And yeah, that's my project now, that's what I'm working on right now.
Speaker 1: That's great. Now to close out, is there any way that you could that anyone or yourself could predict the extent of what we would experience during this upcoming Phoenix event? You said we have seventeen around seventeen years, any idea of what we could be looking towards.
Speaker 2: Oh, the exact scenario that I'm seeing is that the western world, the Western world is going to get a pass. Some coastal cities will be taken out. The interior of most of the nations will be just fine. Most of the Phoenix fallout in twenty forty in the month of May is going to terribly devastate China, the koreas part of the Vietnams. It will stretch all the way to the borders of India and Pakistan, but it probably won't go into their interiors. Now, the reason I come up with this is through isometric projections, I can see, I can see what Phoenix did every one hunding and thirty eight years from where it was focused, and there are patterns to that the next the next one is going to be the orient. Now. At the same time, we are given an eschatology, the arithmetic of basically the deceased who passes how much of a percentage of the human population. We are told a quarter of the world will pass at the sixth seal of the apocalypse. Anybody who reads the sixth Seal in the Book of Revelations, you see a perfect description of what Phoenix has done multiple times every one hunding thirty eight years. And I've shown this this is going to be the bad one, but it's it's it's worse for the for the Orient. Now the West gets to pass, but the West is going to be basically prompted into action. It's going to just like Nostrodamus. And I reveal this in my videos as well and in my published book Nostradamis and the Plans of a Bucklft. Nostra Damas sees this in twenty forty as well, but he adds new new details. Those details are a massive migration of Westerners from the West going back to the lands of their nativity now, and they're doing this because of something that's about to happen. Not because Phoenix happened they got a pass, but because the Nemesis X object six years later. They will have six point five years to get the hell out of the Americas before the exact same thing happens to the Western world. Twenty forty six is when Nostra Damas is very specific that the whole Western world will die, not the people, but the whole infrastructure, everything over there. And this is a total, absolute fulfillment. It is it is a cycle completed because this is exactly how we started the year thirty four to thirty nine, with the Nemesis ex object destroying the Americas in the Annuna, suddenly appearing right there in the in the in the uh in the Near East, and within one hundred years, all these cities and civilization and all this urban planning just exploded. The circle is fulfilled, The cycle is over with. It took thousands of years, but everything is brought back as soon as Phoenix and Nemesis X object come very in close proximity. One destroys the East, the other will destroy the West. But in between those destructions there will be massive population shifts for which will basically diminish the death toll, meaning the death toll won't be near as high as you think because people have prepared.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is fascinating, man, I love it. We're definitely gonna have to do this again soon. Let the audience know where they can find all your stuff. I'll have that in the description as well.
Speaker 2: Oh, Matt, Matt, it's all simple. Archaigs dot com. From arcaigs dot com, you can go to all the books. You can go you can go to other links hyperlink. You can go to my YouTube channel Arcades dot Com is going to take you wherever you want to go.
Speaker 1: Perfect. We will have that in the description. Jason, thank you so much and I we'll definitely be talking again soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, this is good. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again tomorrow, see y'all. Then, today, I want to welcome Brandon Williams. He is a State national of California, author, common law lawyer, and founder of the Amnesty Coalition, which is a group that aims to address the slave state framework that is created by webs of legal contracts and documents like birth certificates, social Security cards, and the US citizen fraud system. After a successful career in sales and marketing, he is now devoting his full time work to research and experimentation in becoming a state national. Brandon, welcome, How.
Speaker 3: You doing good man? Thank you, hey man.
Speaker 1: Welcome. It's great to have you been looking forward to it. Today we're going to be discussing a way to legally not pay taxes, to legally avoid fines, and to disconnect from your United States citizenship and declare national status, which is basically means no longer acting as a citizen of any government and owing no obligations to the government beyond keeping the peace and reporting crimes. This is very powerful information, especially for those in this community looking for ways to quote unquote escape the matrix. So before we get into this, I love this telling us a little bit more about yourself, your background, and what led you to discover this information.
Speaker 3: I took over a landscaping company and a government agency decided they wanted to just kind of stroll up on one of my job sites and cook up a very large bill and come after me for it. And I went to some lawyers and some accountants because I have a lot of friends who lawyers and accountants. Is stuffy that and they were like, oh, just make a payment plan, just make a payment plan. And I'm sitting here thinking, well, first off, I can't make a payment plan, And second off, why does this agency have the right to just show up on one of my jomp sites and cook up some weird ass bill that I have to then make a payment plan for That sounds like that sounds like the mafia or something, you know what I mean? And so, uh, I said, you know, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna pay this. And not only am I not gonna pay it, but but I'm gonna I'm gonna figure out something and and and and fight back against this this tyranny. This is ridiculous, you know. And then one thing led to the next, and uh. Once I found out that the definition of the term United States means just the district of Columbia only, and not any of the other states or the fifty states of the Union, I got pretty pissed off about it. And as soon as I've found out that one piece of information that was it, man, I was completely focused in. I was completely locked in. I was like that one piece of information became the crux of everything I've ever done ever since. And it just keeps going and I have absolutely no idea when it's going to end. The more doors I open, it just seems like there's just more doors. So I'm sure at some point I will reach the end of the labyrinth, but as of right now, it's just never ending, and I'm trying to just piece it all together. The definition of the term United States, it's defined in twenty eight United States Code Title twenty eight, Section three thousand and two, Subsection fifteen definition A. So if you go to Google and you type in fifteen space USC which stands for United States code space three zero zero two, you can actually do this right now, Chris, and then I'll just have you read it off. I think that there would be the best way to do it. Scroll down to section number fifteen and then read that little part.
Speaker 1: And then says United States means a federal corporation, an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States.
Speaker 3: Right So, United States means a federal corporation. Right now, if you want to open up another window for Google or whatever or duct, go and type in UCC space nine dash three zero seven. Now when you go to that one, scroll down to section H and then read that. That entire section is just a few words. Read that out loud for your audience. This is really my blowing Section H.
Speaker 1: The United States is located in the district of Columbia.
Speaker 3: There you go. So whenever you have, whenever you.
Speaker 1: Have basically, for US citizens, how does that change the laws for us?
Speaker 3: Basically, every single governmental form, including all tax forms, when they ask you are you in the United States, Are you a resident of the United States? Are you domiciled in the United States. Do you live in the United States? Are you working in the United States? Did you make any money from the United States? Did you do any commerce with the United States? Anything? They're asking you anywhere, including on tax forms. They're asking you the District of Columbia only and exclusively. They are not asking you in the fifty States of the Union. If I'm in California and I'm doing work with New Mexico or Montana or any any other place that's not the District of Columbia. When they ask me, are you in the United States or did you make any money from the United States? The answer to that question is no. And the answer to how much money did you make in the United States, the answer to that question is zero. The states in the United States are are are are? It's a totally different thing. The United States Code, the entire code that we operate our entire country off of, only applies to the District of Columbia. United States Code. The USC is a code for United States, which by definition is only the District of Columbia. So the big mistake, the big matrix that we're living in. It's really simple. You don't even need to do anything. You just need to realize this one fucking point is that we're not in the District of Columbia. Thus, the entire United States co Code has absolutely nothing to do with you. Do you know what is contained inside the United States Code, The entire Internal Revenue Code. The whole thing is in the USC. It's titled twenty six which is a section. It's the twenty sixth section of the United States Code. Okay. Now, the definition of the term United States citizen is you have to clear up the word citizen in Blacks Law dictionary and you realize it's it's a person who essentially openly admits that they're in an area and they have they have like they've accepted whatever area that they're in as like senior to them in exchange for protections of their rights and privileges. Okay, So the term United States citizen means a citizen of the legal definition of United States, which is the District of Columbia. So a US citizen lives in the District of Columbia accepts the private for profit federal corporation as its king in exchange for private rights and privileges granted by that king onto the citizen. You do not live in the United States Union. You do not have a constitution. You do not have a state constitution or the United States Constitution, you do not have a bill of rights. You live basically in a corporate zone, and you're a corporate officer of a completely foreign world. That's what the definition of the word or the term United States actually means. United States citizen.
Speaker 1: Well, I think another good place to start would be what does our Social Security numbers actually mean for us?
Speaker 3: So the Social Security number is an employee number, and it's your employee number as a voluntary employee of the federal corporation. So it's basically a number that identifies you as an employee because you've told them that you live in the District of Columbia and you work for them as a citizen of their world. So basically, what you're doing with all the stuff that I teach and all the stuff that I'm researching, is you're changing your status in relation to this foreign world. You're moving out of the District of Columbia and you're moving back onto the actual land mass of the original state republic area of wherever you live. This sounds completely retarded and insane because it is Okay, so I live on on the original land mass of CALIFORNI. Now, the other problem is is that State of California. When you see the word state is capitalized or all the letters are in all capital letters, that's actually a corporation. So when you say I live in State of California, I don't live in State of California because State of California is a corporate entity and that corporate entity is located in the District of Columbia. So if you see anything on any papers, like for example, voter registration and it asked you are you a resident of State of California, Well that's that's one of land minds that people fall in that make you a US citizen, that makes you you're you're now, you're now you now live in legally, you now live in the Washington d C. You live in the District of Columbia. So you don't want to sign anything or do anything that says that you live in the state of New York or State of New Jersey or state of any of that shit. So so I just ross it out on any of the forms and I put, you know, original land. I live on the original land of what's called the dijure California, which is that is the original non incorporated California. Right. So I don't pay any state tax, I don't pay any federal tax. I don't pay any city tax. I don't pay none of that shit, because the only reason why you have to pay state tax in California or any other state is because you've signed to the fact that you're a resident of this corporate world called state of California. I don't live in State of California. I live in California. They're two entirely different locations.
Speaker 1: Now, have you done any research as to how this whole basically corporate slave system was originally set up and formed?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was set up in eighteen seventy one. And you can look up the Organic Act of eighteen seventy one. And there's a buddy of mine, actually his name is Joe Lustica, and he has a Rumble channel, and he just recently released a video on the Organic Act of eighteen seventy one and he reads a lot of it and breaks it down in really simple terms. And I think it'd be a great place for people to look to start using that video by Joe Lustica on his channel as a way of sort of maybe getting initiated with how to all this get started in eighteen seventy one, because that is a really good place to start. But basically eighteen seventy one, that time period right after the Civil War, during the reconstruction, we swapped from an original law based system to a corporate statute based system. And during that time before that, before eighteen seventy one, there was only one type of I want to say the right word here, nationality. It was nationality at that point, and then at that point on the fourteenth Amendment, it got split into two choices. You could either have a nationality or you could have a citizenship. So if someone lived in the actual states of the Union that we know of as the states, that would be a nationality, whereas if you wanted to become a federal corporate citizen, that was called citizenship. And then over the years we've lost track of the various definitions of these terms. So now everybody just thinks that US citizen is it, and that's just what we are, and they think that has something to do with the fifty States of the Union. That has absolutely nothing to do with the fifty states of the Union at all, whatsoever nothing. The fifty States of the Union, as per the United States Code, are actually considered foreign governments foreign entities, like no different than France or Italy compared to Washington d C. Washington DC is a foreign government, a foreign land, a foreign world from the fifty States of America.
Speaker 1: Now, would there be different steps that we would have to take to avoid federal versus state taxes.
Speaker 3: It's really not that complex. I teach how to do all of that in my Free Contract Killer course. You want to find all the points that you're tied into being a US citizen and then simply either destroy the contract, eliminate the contract, or change the contract in a way to where you no longer are physically located in the legal world in the District of Columbia. Once you do that, and once you learn some of these basic terms like state of California, and you just avoid signing documents that state these kind of things because they're always trying to trick you into signing the fact that you live in their zones. Because once you sign documentation the states that you live in their zones, then now they can leave tax you. It's all locational jurisdiction based right, So if I don't live in Texas, everyone would agree I wouldn't pay Texas state tax. It's that simple, right, same thing on all this stuff. Right, So when they ask you a question on a form and you don't know the definition of that question, you can actually just redefine the word at the top of the page with a ink pen and then sign the form using the definition that you created, or you can just or you can just cross it out and you can write whatever the fuck you want. Now, they might not accept it, don't get me wrong, but a lot of times they do. A lot of times they do. Plus, there's a lot of different ways that you can sign these forms. I teach you all about signatures, and there's a lot of information behind how you can sign things and that kind of thing. You can actually reserve all of your human rights when you sign any documentation by writing without prejudice above the signature. And if anybody who's listening wants to see the original the original statutes on that, it's UCC one dash three zero eight And it's basically how to sign any documentation in a way to reserve all of your human rights. So when you write without prejudice above your signature. What you're saying is is that I agree to do this. I agree to this contract, but only uh but I explicitly reserve all of my human rights. And if there's anything in this contract that that violates my human rights in any way, it's instantaneously void and is not part of this contract. That's what you're saying when you write without prejudice.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, no, go ahead, what were you gonna say?
Speaker 3: Uh? So, basically, what you're learning to do in my course and with my information, is you're learning how to clean up all of these contracts, because the thing is is that you signed all these contracts not knowing the definitions of the world word than the terms. It's that simple, right. So when you understand how locational jurisdiction works, which I teach you in the course, and you understand what the terms mean, which I teach you in the course, now you can go back in your life and clean up all of the contracts that you mistakenly signed incorrectly. And then from that point going forward, you can also make sure that you don't incorrectly fill out any documentation from that point forward as well. Okay, And then also like, how do you protect yourself? Well, like I said, you protect yourself by red You can literally just write the definitions of words or redefine words as you see fit at the top of any pages that you would like to do. So it's not that complicated, right. So Let's say, for example, I was going to sign for voter registration in the free course that I have. I pretty much say, you know, I don't I cancel the voter registration because they want you to sign that you're a resident of State of California, you know, which is a corporate entity, and I don't live there. So so but if I were to write at the top of the piece of paper, uh, the word novation, novation means a change and a contract, right, So I just write the word novation, and then I put definition of state of California is changed to, uh, you know, the original djor land Mass non incorporated state of California, and then I and then I just leave that there, and then I could even put maybe like a little arrow that comes up from the word state of California up to the new novation definition and then I sign it. Now now I'm no longer contracting into the matrix I'm actually I've actually just completely disarmed their ability to place me locationally in the district of Columbia.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, so it's pretty easy. Or you could just cross out state of California and just put original, you know, dijor land mass of California. Or you can just put California in with the capital C and then the lowercase remaining letters. There's a lot of things you could do. It's up to you how we want to do it. And if you send it in then they don't accept it, make another one. Send it in again. Someone else will get it, you know what I mean, they don't take it, make another one send it in. I mean, when you really start to understand all of this, it does become pretty fun. I have to admit I have a blast. I mean this is like I'm in Disneyland every day with this ship.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm all about learning about this. Now, before we get into more aspects of your course and what you're teaching people, maybe we could help them understand where are tax money's really going. Because people are under the false pretense that, yeah, they're going to help build our roads and our schools and help the children and all this bullshit. But according to what you've learned, where do you see most of our tax money going?
Speaker 3: So this is a really good question. The answer to the question is very very clear. So all of our money is printed from the federal interest most I imagine almost all your listeners probably already know that. Am I right? Am I wrong on that? Am I right?
Speaker 2: I'm right?
Speaker 3: Pretty sure, Yeah, that's what I think. Now, all taxation only goes towards the interest payment on the loan. There is no principal payment. Now, taxation works in a way where they're being very very tricky because, yes, after the payment of the interest, if there was any money left over, that money would logically go toward all of these things that we're talking about, right, So they say it in a really tricky way where it's like, oh, you know, your money's going toward all these wonderful things. But they're probably using the literal definition of the word towards. So what they're saying is they're saying your money goes in the direction of these things, but never actually arrives. There would be the legal, like really literal definition that there using in that sentence. And this is how it all. This is how the scan works. The scan works in ways where it's like there's always an element of deniability. Well, we said towards you know what I mean like that is that is literally exactly how the whole thing works. So when you start to look at the definitions of words in a very very literal way, it becomes very very humorous because you are paying towards those things, but the money never ever ever arrives there. So not one penny of any tax money you'll ever pay in your entire life, from the day you're born till the day you die, not one single cent will ever arrive at that location.
Speaker 1: When we're looking at things like sales taxes, there are ways to avoid.
Speaker 3: That, yeah, sales tax Again. Basically the way all taxation works, and the reason why it keeps getting worse and worse and worse is because the whole system is a debt based system. Right, All the money is printed at interest. Right, So every seventy years or whatever it is, we have a bankruptcy. America has been bankrupt multiple times. I think the first time was nineteen thirty three, since the reconstruction, right, and nineteen thirty three, By the way, for your listeners, is a really wonderful place to look for a lot of things when all this kind of shifted had changed, Because the nineteen thirty three bankruptcy is a massive, massive shift in how all of this worked and how all of this operated. Right, That's when they took away all the gold. That's when a whole bunch of shit went down at that time period. That's when the birth certificates came around, That's when the social security system was put in, and that was all part of the bankruptcy. So the way that the world works is they create a debt based system and then automatically, every single seventy years, the country has no choice but to declare bankruptcy. Because they're in a debt based system, there is no huge impossibility that they could not be filing for bankruptcy in seventy years, right, So when they file for bankruptcy, what happens is it becomes a trust action where the country goes into a trusteeship and the trustees, the people who manage the trust are the bankers. Right. So what they say is they say, we'll let you continue on, but only under the following conditions. And those conditions become the shifts that they're trying to create in that country, right, So for example, the birth certificate, for example, the social security number, for example, taking away all the gold that was all stipulations during the nineteen thirty three bankruptcy. And that's how it works. They do that with all the different countries. Amazingly, it seems like it's the exact same playbook for every single country. Though. That's the part that gets a little bit interesting. It's the exact same playbook. They don't change the playbook, and it is interesting.
Speaker 1: No, now you mentioned the birth certificate. I should have asked you more about the significance of that when we're talking about our social security number, but what is the actual significance of our birth certificates?
Speaker 3: So Ever, since the gold standard was removed from the money, what props up our entire financial system is us as individual people, and it's all of our future productivity, potential productivity, right, So it's mainly through the social security system and stuff like that. Now it used to be gold based and now it's more social security based.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So the way it works is the private for profit corporation known as United States, which is also known as the Ditch of Columbia, which is also known as Washington d C. These are it's known by these things. When you say United States, it's Washington, DC or the District of Columbia, you're saying the exact same thing. Those three terms mean the exact same thing. Okay, So when you say that, what you're saying is you're saying a private corporate world. It's a giant corporation that's not within the fifty states of the Republic of the United States of America. It's a totally different zone, right, it's a foreign zone. That foreign zone. Because every single person is signed up as a US citizen, they're saying that they legally live there, and they get a Social Security number, which is an employer employee identification number. What they're doing is they're pledging themselves as slaves to the system. Now, the way the system views this entire thing is they view it as voluntary. So it imposes an income tax on the income of every individual who is a citizen or a resident of the United States. So anyone who has signed any documentation it states that they live in, reside in, or domicile in the District of Columbia, they would fit that first part, right, But when you change your citizenship to a nationality, you no longer are a citizen or resident of the United States. You are actually what's called a national of the United States. And the actual definition of what you are as per their own codes, is you are a foreign government. So I am actually a foreign government. And there's multiple terms that they actually use to describe this particular status when you clean it up and for all your listeners, the status that the section that goes into these statuses and in a lot of really good detail, in my opinion, is eighteen space USC Space one one two, so title eighteen section one one two. And if you go there, we're not going to get into this one a little too much, just kind of eighteen USC one one two. And this one is called a Protection of Foreign Officials, official guests, and internationally protected persons. Right now, once you change your citizenship as a US citizen over to a nationality called a state national like for example, I'm a Californian. That is my actual legal title for what my nationality is. So if someone says, are you a US citizen, I would say no, I'm a Californian, which can be very confusing for most people, but that's the official way that I would say my nationality right now in this section title eighteen, Section one one two, they give us a six different terms if they call us, and these are the terms that they use for us, and they use these terms throughout the entire United States Code. They call us a foreign government, they call us a foreign official, they call us internationally protected person, they call us international organization, they call us national of the United States, and they call us official guest. Those are the six terms that describe once you change your citizenship to a nationality, and you can use any of them that you want. I like to use official guests because it makes me sound like I'm a I'm some kind of royalty or something. I think that's kind of cool. I use internationally protected person a lot. I really like that one a lot. And then and then the most common one that you're gonna see in this arena almost constantly is national of the United States or state national. That's the one that everyone talks about.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So, once you once you convert over to this other, you convert your citizenship status to a nationality. Now you're considered a completely foreign entity to the District of Columbia. And it's basically in law, essentially, what you're doing is you're basically retiring as a government employee. Sounds a little bit weird, but in law, that's technically actually what's occurring at that time when you actually do these actions, right, you're saying, you know what, I'm done working for you guys, and I'm moving out. It's like it's like a breakup. You're breaking up and you're moving out. You guys live together, you're moving out and you're breaking up. And that's basically what's happening when you change your citizenship to a nationality. Okay, Now, for people who live in Washington, DC, you can't really do any of this, and I recommend that you move as soon as possible.
Speaker 1: Now, realistically, how difficult or easy is it to actually get this status achieved?
Speaker 3: Extremely extremely, extremely easy. You file literally one article of documentation with the IRS, You go and you change your driver's license, which takes like twenty minutes, and you get a new passport. There's a lot of other things too that I go in in the course, you know, and the most important part of all this is understanding the terms and the definitions and so that way you don't fall on the trap again.
Speaker 2: Later.
Speaker 3: Another thing that you're probably going to want to do is either change or get read of your voter registration, which takes five minutes. It's a simple little form that just says I want to cancel voter registration, and you put your information and you sign email it off. It's that easy, right. If you do still want to vote, like I said, you should fill out a new voter registration form. You should cross out or redefine that term state of whatever state you're in, and then send it back to them. If they accept it, then they've accepted the novation, which means change in a contract. They've accepted then ovation, and now now you're voting, but you're not legally contract in the system. Okay, So all in all, I mean, you're looking at maybe a few hours of work or maybe a day's worth of work, and you're looking at I mean, maybe a few hundred bucks for the passport. If you get there, the more sped up processing you can pay to have a process faster. If you pay for the more higher processing, then you're going to pay about three hundred dollars the stuff to fill out to sit of the irs. I teach you how to do it for free in my course, so it costs you nothing and takes about five minutes to fill out those forms. It's called a form fifty six. And if you actually work at a job, you're going to give your employer a different type of form called a W eight B N form. I teach you how to fill out the form fifty six and the W eight B E N on my free course. Most importantly, I teach you what the forms actually mean, and I teach you what you're actually doing when you fill them out, and then I teach you what it actually all means. So by the time you send it in, you actually totally understand these forms. You totally understand what you're doing, and you understand the actual statutes as to what I'm trying to have you do. You actually understand where all the different statutes are located in terms of why you're filling out these forms and that kind of thing. And when you learn all this stuff it sounds complicated, it's really not that complicated. It really just comes down to changing the location in which you tell them you are located.
Speaker 1: Now, you mentioned passports. Now you discuss different types of passports that you used. Suggest people get is there any that you could recommend.
Speaker 3: So I believe it's twenty two CFR fifty one dot three. Yeah, you can go ahead and pull that up. Pull up twenty two CFR fifty one dot three and then click on Cornell and then read Section A.
Speaker 1: Regular passport is issued to a national of the United States.
Speaker 3: So this is the one that you want. This is what I don't know for sure because we can't find like one hundred percent evidence to this effect, but I'm like pretty damn sure that this is a five star passport. So there's little stars in the front of the passport card on the upper part right, and there's some discrepancy on this. We haven't like completely nailed this down, but we're pretty fucking sure the five stars is this Section A, and that's the best one you're gonna be able to get. It makes you a foreign diplomat because you are technically, like we said before, you are an official guest, You are a foreign government, you are an internationally protected person. You are those six terms that they use to describe you in eighteen USC. Section one, one two. And this particular passport, the section A passport, the regular passport. This is the one that officially verifies that you are that status, so you're basically a foreign diplomat and you gain diplomatic immunity. Right, So all of the statutes in the United States code, all of the crimes, and all the different things that they can slap on you, you no longer are under any of those codes. So it gives you not an immunity to do whatever you want, but basically an immunity to all victimless crimes. So if there has to be a victim and the state or the government cannot be the victim, there has to be a second individual party that has to actually press charges. There has to be an actual victim in order for there to be a crime. Once you change your citizenship to a nationality, now what does that mean. Means you can own whatever fucking gun you want, you can have all the fucking drugs you want, you can do whatever the flying fuck that you want, until what you're doing encroaches on someone else's rights, and that you create a victim. Once you create a victim, that diplomatic community ends right there, very sharply, Okay. So that is and that diplomatic community is actually clarified in black and white in Title eighteen section one one two that when we just looked at with all the different terms they talk about in that section, what your rights are as a national and essentially it's you know, if anyone tries to stop you or do anything or detain you or fuck with you at all and there's no uh, there's no victim, then then the actual police officer would be committing a crime by violating Title eighteen, section one one two. And there's things that you can actually do to the officer for violating the law. Okay, so if they pull you over and they give you a speeding ticket, you can actually take that speeding ticket and convert it into essentially like a commercial lean and you can actually go after the officer and take and confiscate his personal property. Okay, So it gets kind of interesting when you start to get into this stuff, right, Well.
Speaker 1: I think that's a good segue into you also talk about how to handle police interactions like tickets and things like that. Maybe we could go over some of those things for the audience.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, so so it's really really simple. I teach a lot of benevolence in my course and all of my material. It's not about being an asshole. You know what I mean, Like, I know a lot of people want to do that, they want revenge or whatever the fuck they want to do, but I don't recommend that. I think the better choice is that if they call you a foreign government, and you are a foreign government and and and they are just as foreign to you as France or Italy or Sweden or Russia, then just fucking treat them like they're a fucking foreign government like France or Italy or China or Sweden. I mean, that's that's I think it's so fucking simple, you know what I mean. Basically, what the police are by definition is they are a private security force for the District of Columbia. So, so the way it works in law is if you're driving around in California and they pull you over and you're signed up as a US citizen and everything on all your PaperWorks as US citizen and US citizen and US citizen, and you're paying taxes and you're doing all these things, they assume that you live in the District of Columbia, you operate in the District of Columbia, and you're just over here in California just driving around because you're maybe off for a few days or something like that. That's how it works in the law world, right. So and there, when the police pull you over, they're operating as though you're still in the distry of Columbia and you've already you've already acquiesced to their jurisdiction from all your paperwork and your taxes. When you clean all this shit up, what happens when they pull you over, you you're it's as if it's as if you're in like a different world than they are. They don't have any jurisdiction over you. They don't have any ability to do anything with you. Now, the problem where they get a little more complicated is that in the law of contracts, contracts are senior to law. And what that means is that I can offer you any fucking thing I want, even if it's completely illegal. It doesn't fucking matter. I can offer you whatever you want, and you can accept whatever the fuck you want. And that's free will in law. Right. So if I say, you know, if I say, hey, I wanna I want to do a dungeon porn with you, and I want to tie you up and beat the fuck out of you and give you one dollar for it, and you understand the terms of the conditions, and you understand the contract, and you aren't drugged or anything like that. When you sign the contract, and you sign it completely of free will, we now have a legally binding contract. And if I go along with exactly, if I say I'm gonna whip you with this amount of force this many times, and I describe the type of whip, and I describe how much leather it's made out of, and how much it weighs, and how long it is, and I go into excruciating detail, and I do every single thing that I say I'm gonna do in that contract, verbatim exactly. I'm not actually breaking the law, because the thing is that the contract and your acceptance of it under no duress by my hand, is senior to law. So even when you're not in the system, they can still offer you any contract they want. They can offer you contracts all day long. They can offer you absolutely anything they want, and all you have to do it's so stupid to even say it is just simply reject the contract. You just say no. Now at that point you can just say no, because there they know they don't have any jurisdiction. They know they don't have any right. They're offering you something they know they can't enforce because of your status. And now at that point you can simply reject the contract right on.
Speaker 1: Now, that's also a great segue into something else you teach about how to kill contracts and actually regain some of your time and money back. Tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, so for all of your listeners, I love I love talking about this because this always gets people really excited. For all your listeners that work on a job as an employee where there's taxes that are being withheld from their paycheck every single week or every two weeks. By the time you get to video five of my free course, I'm gonna teach you how to fill out a WABE in form and you can turn it in literally the same day or next day to your employer and they, by law have to take all of those taxes out and no longer with old any of those taxes from your paycheck. So within just a few days of signing up for my course, I'll teach you how to do that. Okay, Now, contracts, there's multiple different contracts that you have to clean up that you have with Washington d C that you aren't aware of, right. The driver's license is one of them. The passport system is another one. The W nine forms in the IRS that's another one. If you have a marriage license that's another one. If you're in the military or have previously been in the military, that's another one. Certain types of licenses, like, for example, a concealed carry permit that's actually a contract with Washington DC. Any sort of licenses like, for example, licenses like an FFL license to sell certain types of firearms, or a hunting and fishing license or anything like that at all, whatsoever. All of those need to be either changed or or eliminated.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: And once you clean up or change all of these various contracts, you're disconnecting from United States, which is the District of Columbia, more and more and more and more and more and more. And by the time you find all of them, which is the whole point of my course, you're trying to we're trying to locate all of these things in your life and get rid of all of them individually. Once you get rid of all of them individually or change them, then you officially are a completely foreign entity, foreign government, foreign world from the District of Columbia, otherwise known as the United States. The United States Code has absolutely nothing to do with you or your business, So you can operate completely outside of all emissions laws, all legal anything, the commissions, the all the stuff that you see everywhere, all all only applies to people who are within the exclusive jurisdiction of Washington, DC. So when you remove all of those jurisdictional elements, you are now completely outside any of their rule systems. So you can manufacture cars and sell them and there would be no EPA, there would be no emissions laws, there would be no safety laws, there would be absolutely nothing. It's as if you're operating in a complete bubble and legally and lawfully you have no contract with any of these agencies. So again, can they offer you a contract? Can they send you a bill that says you're you're a bad person because you violated EPA section blah blah blah blah blah. Yes they can. But the thing is that you just simply write back and you say, Hey, I'm not part of your jurisdiction, I'm not part of your little world. I'm not part of the District of Columbia. I'm operating completely unincorporated, completely outside of the system, and your offer to contract has been denied, and you just send it back and the United States Code actually protects you in doing so. That's the part that's so funny. The United States Code literally explains that that's actually the way that it works. It's not even just some made up weird horseshit. It's actually covered clearly in the United States Code exactly how to do all of this right. And that's why it's called a voluntary system. When you look in the tax Code and you look in the Internal Revenue Code, they talk about how it's a voluntary system. It's based off a voluntary compliance. They don't tell you how or what that means. But everything that I'm explaining in this podcast is exactly what it means. You tell them that you're a US citizen, You tell them that you live there, You report to you report to the IRS all of your income, You break all of it down, you sign it all under penalty of perjury. You have an employee identification number, which is called a social Security number. You put it on everything. It's it's it's it's considered in law, very very carefully and very very very evil. It's very very evil. Uh. They consider the whole thing to be we're not holding the gun to your head, we're not pressing your hand, we're not doing anything. And actually, the sad part about it is it's actually true. They aren't really pressuring anyone to do or say any of these things. Like, for example, on a driver's license, one of the little screens on the computer when you're doing your application or when you're getting a new driver's license, it literally says are you a US citizen? And there's a yes bubble and a no bubble. If you click yes or if you click no, it doesn't change anything. It changes nothing. There's no additional screens, there's no additional questions. It literally doesn't change a fucking thing. The only reason why the questions even there is to create the contract, right, That's it. So all you literally literally all you do is just click no. It's that fucking simple, to the point where I want to fucking cry. And the thing is that the system is built on psychological control, emotional control, and terminology. It's not Yes, the outskirts of the system contain military might, enforce and terrest and threat yes, but the core structure of the system is a emotional psychological, terminology based control system where people are proud to put on pieces of paper that they're United States citizens US citizens. They their dick gets hard clicking the yes bubble. That's that's the whole system. That's the crux, that's the center, core aspect of the entire system. It's this, it's this pride versus shame emotional control system that's built into the school systems and built into our terminology where people don't ever ask or wonder what the definitions of these words or terms really are because they assume they already know what all of it means. And it's so thoroughly assumed that the idea that a person wouldn't know what United States is or what United States citizen is is laughable. They laugh at you, right, So it's it's it's depressing because it's so easy and simple to get out of all this and and really the core, core element, the part that's so important, is just being very very keen on when you see one word and it's capitalized, but it wasn't capitalized a minute ago. So what you're what you're looking at now is you're looking at two completely different words that have two completely different definitions. They capitalize the motherfucking thing for a reason. It's an entirely different word. Now now you have to say, okay, the word state wasn't capitalized here, but it is capitalized here. And now it's like, well, what the fuck? Which which one of these means which? And which definition for which is which? Right, so you start diving into all of this, and all the different sections in the United States Code has a definition sections, right. So when you're looking at the United States Code, like for example, the one we saw earlier, it was called definitions, every single part of the code has a definition section, right. Some of those some of those definition sections have definitions for word that will blow your fucking mind. Like, for example, I don't have it here right in front of me, but if you look up, there was one I was looking at the other day where it was under the section who can have a Social Security Card or who can have a Social Security number? I forget. It's like CFR four oh two dot twelve something something. I forget exactly what it was. But if you look at it, they have a special definition for the term you y owe you And when you go and clear up the definition of the word you that they're using in that section. The definition of the word you means anyone, basically anyone who owes a debt to the United States. So they create these secret definitions and they use secret definitions in these various statutes, and if you don't have the secret definitions, you can't understand what the statutes are saying. When you locate all the secret definitions and you plug them into the statute, that's the only way that you can figure out what the contract actually is. You can't actually find out what the contract is until you plug in these missing elements. And that's why the whole world's so fucked up, because they've created all of these secret definitions and they litter them around, like the definition of the word you yo you, or the definition of the word person, which is another one that I get into a lot in the course, right, or the definition of the term United States, or the definition of the word citizen, and I can go on and on and on and on and on. And so you're signing these things assuming you know the contract, but the contract is something completely different than what you think it is. And then now you have ten three hundred and twenty million people signing that same contract. You just add water mix, and you get the shithole that we now have, which is called the United States of America. That's what it is.
Speaker 1: Man. It is fucking insanity that you have to decode that shit. I'd love to get into how some of this information can help people not only facing legal ramifications, but may even already be in jail for you know, the tax of Asian or things like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, so I don't know a ton ton ton ton about this because obviously, like almost everything that I'm doing, i'm testing it on myself. Right, But as far as I know, if you're trying to get someone out of jail or out of prison, there's two really good ways to do it, Okay. The first way is you write what's called a habeas corpus.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: The habeas corpus is basically just, hey, I didn't realize some things before. We need to do you know, we need to look at some new information again, and I want to present myself into a courtroom or present someone else into a courtroom to re evaluate some things. It's basically like going up to bad again. Essentially, I'm not gonna I don't know tons and tons and tons about it. I just know that that is the tool that you would use for something like that, right, and within the system, that's the completely standardized way of getting someone out of prison. Okay, the short version of it's called a habe. Write a habe, right, habeas corpus. Right, so you can look up you can look up that and how to write those, and you can write them for your friends and family. It's not gonna be the easiest thing. You're not gonna be able to do this like in tomorrow. But I'm just saying, like, if you want to go down that road and you want to get them out of prison, that's how you do it. Right. The second thing, and you can actually put this in your habeas corpus. The second thing that you could do is there's a penal bond. Okay, the penal bond is what holds the person in prison. Right, And the bonds actually have bond numbers. So if you find the bond numbers, and these bonds become securities, and they actually trade the securities on private markets. Right, And this is all there's literally an entire system that they use. I forget the name of it, but you can type it in the internet. It's like a court system. Blah blah blah. I forget. They're like wide open about it. This is not some secret fucking thing. Obviously they don't want anybody knowing about it, but they're not hiding it necessarily either. Right. They create these bonds and then they sell them and trade them on private markets. Okay, Now, if you can find the penal bond number, and you can find the penal bond information, you can actually in my course, I teach you about money, and I teach you about something called instruments, and I teach you about securities, and it's it's a super simple but also very very deep understanding of how to actually you can actually manufacture currency yourself. You can just make it up out of thin air. It's legal, it's legal, and I teach you how to in the course. Okay, you can actually discharge the penal bonds in many, many, many, many many different ways. But it's a legal process that you would do that once you so. So, the way that prison or jail actually works is the person's body is held as surety on the bond. So so when you remove the bond, they can no longer hold the body as surety on the bond. So you discharge the bond, the guy can technically just walk right out of the prison and no one can stop them at that point. So those are the two ways. Now have I done any of this, No, because I'm I'm I'm researching nine hundred different things all the same time. Yeah, but I do know for sure, for a fact, one hundred percent these two things, the habeas corpus and the discharging of the bond, these are two ways that you can get absolutely anyone out of jail or prison for absolutely any crime, it doesn't matter what they did. And the reason why is because the courts are private, for profit corporations and they actually if you go on to done in Bradstreet, they have done in Bradstreet numbers, they have EI in number tax numbers. They're actually private corporate courts that are actually little, tiny little banks, and they create penal bonds and they haul people's body as surety on the bonds. But the court's entire function is the manufacturing and selling of bonds. A court is literally a bank. By definition, a bank creates and sells bonds and trades bonds. Courts do the exact same thing.
Speaker 1: You mentioned something that how we could possibly print our own currency. I'd like to get into the aspects of what we're looking at when we're actually, uh talking about our modern money. What is money in our modern world or under the illusion that it's back somehow by gold, but we know that, especially in this community, they just pring out funny money. What is your understanding of what's going on here?
Speaker 3: This is quite a bit more complicated. So a federal reserve note, Okay, when you look at the definition of the word note in Black's law, a note is basically evidence of a debt, which is the same. There's all One of the things you have to realize is all the shit and all these different terms like security, bond, instrument, eh, eh, fucking I could go on on stock, I could go on on. All these words all basically essentially mean the same fucking thing, Okay. And the reason why there's so many different terms is to just make it seem confusing to where people don't want to fucking learn it. It's how to make this thing to where people go, oh, fuck that, I don't want to look at that, and just look the other way. That's all it is. It's just a smoke screen, because when you start clearing all this shit up, the simplest fucking thing in the world, and it all means the same fucking thing, and it's all just smoking mirrors and dog shit everywhere. Okay, So a note means evidences of a debt. Okay. So so you say, okay, so a federal reserve note is evidence of a debt, Yes, it is. It's evidences of a debt. That basically the it's a note, it's a it's actually a contract. So you this little thing right here, I know you're you're listeners won't be able to say it. I'm gonna hold up a twenty dollars federal reserve note. Okay, So, so on a twenty dollars federal reserve note. What this is, this is actually a contract. It's not money because money, by definition, is only gold and silver coins. And that comes from Article one, Section ten. It's it's in the US Code, it's in Title twelve, it's it's all over the place. It's not some fucking secret thing. It's even defined very very clearly in Black's Law. This is not money. What this is actually a note, which is why it's called a federal reserve note. They aren't even lying. That is what it is. It's a note. A note is not money. A note is a contract that evidences a debt. So this little contract that I have in my hand right now, which is a twenty dollars bill, this will contract is basically a contract that states that the federal private for profit corporation known as the United States which is also known as the District of Columbia or the Washington dc OS, the foreign private for profit corporation known as the Federal Reserve twenty dollars in legal money at some point in the future. Does that make sense to you or is that too complicated?
Speaker 1: No? I got I got it. Yeah?
Speaker 3: So what this is literally just a contract for future payment of debt. Now you say to yourself, okay, So, if this is a contract for future payment of debt and people are exchanging it around as if it has value, what's stopping me from doing and creating the exact same kinds of contracts and then transferring them to my friends and families and relatives and business partners. The answer to the question is absolutely nothing. There is absolutely no law. There is absolutely nothing anywhere In fact, there are laws that state that if you create and manufacture notes or promises to pay like no different than a fitter reserve note. Businesses and tax organizations like the irs have to by law accept your note by law. So you can take a piece of paper and you can cook up a fucking note out of thin air. You can write on the note whatever fucking value you want, send it to them, and buy fucking law. They have to accept it at the value you wrote on there. So I can cook up, right now, in three seconds with a pen, a piece of paper, a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars note, and I can sign it, and I can put a little letter on it and explain what it is and how they have to accept it, and I can write the codes on there, and I believe it's a UCC three DSH six or three is the world.
Speaker 1: This would have to be accepted by any business.
Speaker 3: It has to be accepted by any business that falls under the United States Code and the Uniform Commercial Code, which is ninety nine point ninety nine percent of everything. Right now, when you fully privatize, like what I've done, and you go complete completely outside the system entirely, and you disconnect all commercial activity from the system fully now at that point you no longer are forced to accept these these notes. But that's literally there's like probably a handful of us in the entire fucking country doing that, right. Obviously, everything that I'm doing is I'm trying to make this bigger and bigger and bigger, and I want everybody doing this. So this is going to be more and more and more and more and more. But all your big boys, all your big huge monster companies, oh god, for sure, they all operate under the United State's Code and under the UCC. So so all your hospital bills, your car payment, your mortgage, your credit cards, all that, all that falls into the UCC. And so all you got to do is just learn how to create negotiable instruments, just like just like the Federal Reserve notes, And I teach you how to do that in my free course. You just cook them up, send them in. They have to discharge your account. And and actually it's so funny because when you look at the laws, if they reject your note, if you send in the note and they say, oh no, we don't accept that kind of note, the law also explains that when they reject your note, they still have to discharge your account. As if they accepted it. They literally physically cannot reject your note. It's actually illegal. And if they reject your note, you can actually go after them for criminal penalties.
Speaker 1: Man, I love this stuff. Before you head out, I'd love to you to get into a little bit more about what you're offering in your course. Let the audience know some of the aspects that they can get into what they can expect from your course.
Speaker 3: It's a lot. It's like twenty four hours of video over thirty nine days, So it's a video a day for thirty nine days, and I give it away for free because you know, I don't see America having a whole lot more time. Man, I'm I'm a little bit scared about about my baby, my country. Uh And and you know I got nice shit. I got a nice car, I got nice shit, I got a decent place to live. Like I don't really give a fuck, Like, yeah, I believe in karma too, So it's just like whatever, It'll just fucking work out right for me. I'm more in the boat of like, we we've all got to we've all got to start digging, we've all got to start looking at this ship. We've all got to start getting curious about it. We've all got to start to really hammer into this ship because if we don't, we're not going to have a country much longer. And you know, the beauty about all this is you realize real fucking fast that what we live in now isn't America, and in America is actually just sleeping beneath the surface. All the original unincorporated law is all one hund still active. It's even used in the corporate law system. Even the courts use a lot of the stuff. It's completely active. It's it's not even like dormant, it's not even like canceled, it's not deleted. It's all literally right there, just waiting for all of us Americans to pick it up and start using it. So the beauty is that is that the system is powering down and powering down. The original America is really start. The lights are starting to go out, and they're starting to go out, but the but the machine is still there. The beauty, the life is still there, and all we gotta do is just plug into it and boom, it's right there. You can access it instantly, and if enough of us start to access that, you're going to experience what what America really is. In America, the essence of what America really is, not this corporate takeover horseshit thing, but the original true America is so fucking beautiful it'll make you cry. And if enough of us learn about this shit and and take advantage of it and use it and and and and and plug into it, we can we can. We can. We can reboot this system so fucking fast.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, excellent information, man, I love this stuff. Uh, before we head out, let everyone know where they can find you. Your website, social media, all the good stuff you got.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So it's it's one stupid fuck dot com. Uh. And it's spelled O n E. So that's not the number, but O n E stupid fuck dot com. My Instagram and my YouTube and my Facebook and my LinkedIn and all that ship is all on the website the links on the top of the page.
Speaker 1: Excellent, man. Well, thank you so much, Brandon. This was fantastic and I'd love to have you back on in the future. There's a lot more that we could be discussing totally.
Speaker 3: Man. I'd love to thank you so much, Chris. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, until next time. Everyone, have an excellent evening. We will talk again tomorrow. We'll see y'all then. If you're looking to start your therapeutic micsing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Salana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized. Through a network of media partners of which you yourself can become a part of. Independent media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom Wallet or the Solana wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Salana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now's the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared. From emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness in today's ever changing world. Being prepared is more important than ever, and prep starts now. Is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order