Speaker 1: Get ready.
Speaker 2: September twenty, twenty twenty four, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, this the Ocelli effect. And yes, we're live on a Friday night. Went to air about five minutes late. But it's just a little bit after eight pm Eastern here in what we used to call the United States, and it's happening. We're live and we're going to take your calls at three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Couple things I want to tell you before I handed over to b Pete and find out how his week is going. Uh, you know, last night I intended to be live, and I sat in front of the computer. My son wanted to play with the computer for a minute and play a game or whatever. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until like nine nine pm. Somehow I just nodded off. I've been exhausted since this problem where I got run over there by a guy on a bicycle and I got to tell you it sucks, so I'm like extra tired, and I was extra tired last night. And by the time I woke up at was nine pm, and I went crap, missed my show, missed my own show. What was I gonna do? Well, here, I'll throw the headlines in tonight that I was going to bring up to you last night. How about that. You guys can talk about whatever you want. You throw whatever you want on the table when you call in at three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six. That's all up to you. But what was I going to talk about last night? Well, couple things. I was going to go through this timeline of events regarding uh Diddy, because it looks like Diddy's in a lot of trouble. Uh Sewan Comb's there, you know, puff Daddy, p didty whatever it is you want to call him. He's got a lot of rough allegations against him. Video out there would have beaten up the girlfriend, the whole bit. Man, This is a mess and big headline. FBI discovers a thousand bottles of lubricant and multiple ar fifteens in Sean Diddycombe's raid. That's a headline on suggests dot com. That's what I was going to bring up last night. There. Who is the suspect in the most recent Trump assassination attempt, by the way, is Ryan Ruth, Really somebody was trying to assassinate Trump or not. He's poking a gun through at a golf course. What happened there? We were going to go through that. Now. I've read some people's analysis of this guy, and I got to tell you it's a roar shock test. People are seeing what they want to see in this guy, and it's craziness. I don't get it. Also today the hey, guess what, the guy who was actually the temporary head of the Secret Service came out and said, some people need to be punished for not handling their advance work. Funny thing. Somebody bearing a strange resemblance to me said that in the very beginning that that's exactly what happened there. It pens regarding the Trump thing. Okay, but Geed many many weeks later, the head of the Secret Service, the temporary head of the Secret Service, because the resignation of Cheetle there, well, you know, the temporary head says, some heads got a roll here. Let's see if they actually do. But in the meantime, yeah, this is Ryan Ruth. He's a weird guy, that's for sure. And pro Ukraine, I don't know what to say about all that, But meantime, what else is going on? Election interference? I was going to bring that up during the Thursday show and talk to you about the FBI investigating Iran's hack of Trump campaign documents. That's one thing where you know, look according to the headline over at Fox News, I'll read it from this. The claim of Iran's involvement came shortly after Microsoft issued a report detailing foreign agent's attempts to interfere in the November election. Now here's what's funny about that. You got interference from Iran, interference from China, interference from Russia, and everybody pointing fingers in all different directions at all different campaigns. And oh, Kim Jong un wants to not be outdone, so he's executing various officials in his government apparently after their response to a massive flood over there. But pay no attention to that, and pay no attention to who's going to point which finger in which direction at somebody trying to interfere in the election? Right? What else is going on? Oh? Today would be the last day broadcasting for TNT Radio. Apparently they've decided that they can no longer keep things going because their investors have pulled money out, according to the head there and an article at criche dot com. That's the place that fired me. Of course, they're saying that we wanted to offer free speech, and seems like nobody wants to fund free speech. Wasn't very free speech for me over there at T and T Radio. But hey, I'm just a lunatic after all, so why pay attention to me anyhow? Be Pete before I go any further into any other headlines or anything else, and again, offer the phone number three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Again you can join us there and throw anything on the table. As I'm choking to death, anything on the table you want if you call in and I see we have one caller already. You know, how is your week gone, b Pete? What's on your mind? What's what's happening? Or is there anything you want to point out before we go to the callers.
Speaker 3: Well, it's been a hectic week, like normal, you know, we talked before the show.
Speaker 4: I'm dealing with a sonus attack from hell. Other than that, you know.
Speaker 3: Typical week. We're trying to get a lot of stuff done while we got good weather.
Speaker 4: But I've been busy. I've been trying to keep up with the news.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: One of the biggest things that he has intrigued me was the uh, the results of the fallout from the grim Beeper episode over in Lebanon and Syria, where suddenly simultaneously has Blah's pagers started going off in people's faces, and I thought, whoever thought of this plan deserves a raise.
Speaker 4: This was the slickeest thing this.
Speaker 3: I think this was even slicker than killing the Hez Blah chieftain in Iran going to the inauguration of the new head.
Speaker 4: Of whoever they are over there, Mulla, I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, in general, the IDEF, Yeah, in general, the IDEF claimed responsibility for that. They they the pagers and walkie talkie's exploding all over the place that they apparently, you know, had packed way in advance and had pre programmed to set off explosives and yeah, this is an idea.
Speaker 3: Well, but it wasn't free programmed. They had to initiate the the chain reaction. Apparently, apparently his Blah knew that the Israel had been able to crack their their smartphones and could track their smartphones know where everybody's at. So they decided, Hey, what's the best way to beat today's modern hacking techniques. Let's go back to some old technology, right. Well, Israel sat there thinking about this thing for a while once they knew they had the information from their phones, and started thinking, right, they're going to dump these what are they going to do?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: The best they confirmed to do would give everybody pagers, and when the pagers get compromised, then they're going to switch to walkie talkies.
Speaker 4: So let's set things up.
Speaker 3: And apparently they went through the process of setting up a bunch of LLCs and got into his bloss chain of supply. So when they put out the order, it took them I think five months to fill the order. When they put in the order for the pagers, Israel Defense forces went to work and provided them with pagers that had been preloaded they think, with one to two grams of PETN, which is an explosive that has the power of nitroglycerin but is a whole lot more stable. And apparently they could load these things up and somehow they were afraid that Hesblah was onto them, so that's why they decided to hit this When they did also it worked out for with the back and forth that's been going on for a few months, Israel has been escalating. They hit one of their leaders in Iran in an Iranian building, they hit somebody in a Syrian embassy. They hit another leader at this meeting. So they've been working the control from the top down. But there they've planned in these other things that they can just throw in on a quim and hit them hard. And apparently that's how this deeper side case got going.
Speaker 4: They decided to.
Speaker 3: Hit the button and then the very next day and everybody's in chaos, not trusting anything electronic because I've heard they also did this to.
Speaker 4: Solar panels.
Speaker 3: So you had beepers, walkie talkie, solar panels, all of these electronic devices that they've rigged up like this. They're so scared over there, they don't know what the plug in the wall or whatnot.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the way I would see it coming next, Yeah, I mean that's the way I would see it. Look, we know our cell phones are compromised, the beepers are compromised, the digital walkie talkies are compromised. And they beat they beat that one company that that Taiwanese company was hilarious because the owners sitting there going, look, I don't know what the hell happened because I didn't do this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, apparently the name of the company was gold Star or something.
Speaker 2: Well there was Apollos.
Speaker 3: Company, but they allow to have their model of beepers made by other companies.
Speaker 2: Right, they gave a license to these other companies, this Apollo, right, I think the and they're called Apollo or something.
Speaker 3: And what they did is they set up this LLC in Budapest and the orders apparently went through there.
Speaker 4: And when as Blah tried to trace this.
Speaker 3: Back, they go to Budapest and the guy goes, I didn't sell any beepers. I haven't moved any beepers. Yeah, that's my name, that's my company address, and we do do communications business, but I don't do beepers.
Speaker 4: So now they're they're putting together what.
Speaker 3: Israel did in being able to use cover stories or cover addresses for these LLCs that they implemented that pulled off this whole sale to his blog.
Speaker 4: Well just think about it. It's exactly what our CIA is blown up by their own beepers, but they were paying Israel to do it.
Speaker 2: No, it's exactly what our CIA does. Though. They set up a shell company that acts as though it's providing a service, right, and they they provide that service, that's for sure, but they'll provide it so that you know, you're automatically either you know, tapped or infiltrated. It's like, here, we'll sell you all brand new phones and all the phones are totally tracked, right or something like that. Or in this case, they sold them beepers and uh and walkie talkies that all had explosives built into them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like the back door on your Microsoft system on your computer, or your Android system, or that's on your phone.
Speaker 4: You know, the government's got a way in. It was sold that way, right, you know, it's a secret for a long time, but then it got can't got out of the bag.
Speaker 3: People know now that there's back doors at almost anything. I mean the United States government to allow something from a foreign company country to be sold in here, basically it has to have a back door. And that's why they're forcing TikTok to sell to another firm not located in China, because knowing that when they forced them to do.
Speaker 4: That, they'll have a backdoor in the TikTok exactly.
Speaker 2: And but but that's but that this has just been business in the modern age of technology. I mean, this is the way it's done. But this is the first time somebody's actually implanted explosives in the hardware.
Speaker 4: You got to admit that somebody had a brilliant idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I can't. I can't say that it wasn't a brilliant idea because this is exactly what you would do if you wanted to get at a bunch of people that are trying to Okay, they're going to abandon their cell phones because I mean, you could almost let them know that they've been tapped on the cell phones and then they'll try and go to some other communication device. What are you going to do. There's no landlines left anywhere, so it's not like you can go back to payphones like in the old days. Right. Uh, you got to pick up somejects.
Speaker 3: Well, like in Syria, as Syria or Lebanon, it's not as bad. I mean, yes, it's bad because that place got destroyed years ago. But Syria, look at the damage there to the infrastructure that's been going on with their civil war. So you know, you're hitting people in Syria and Lebanon and the you know, the amazing thing was one of these official one of the ambassadors from Iran conveniently had a husband law pager that went off on him.
Speaker 4: You know, that's how far their reach goes.
Speaker 3: They've got people back in Iran that's been funding them for years that you know they're going to constant communication with.
Speaker 4: So this thing reached out a pretty good.
Speaker 3: Wide circle when it went and just the sheer thought of, hey, let's do this and as a backup you know over there when they have it like you used to when they had a lot of the bus bombings and that before Israel got the wall put in place, they would have two bombers.
Speaker 4: You'd have the first.
Speaker 3: Bomb planet that would go off, and then you'd have somebody else with another bomb when all the crowd and rest and you know, res first responders and that would show up and then it would go off, hoping to do more damage. Well, this is pretty much what they did, the same way they get the beepers. One day, they immediately switch to their backup means of communication and the next day he.
Speaker 4: Goes off, right, I mean, this was really thought.
Speaker 2: Out yeah, No, definitely was. So Meanwhile, yeah, that that's an intriguing story that I was also going to cover last night but didn't cover because.
Speaker 3: I heard some interesting stuff about you know, Ruth. As you mentioned earlier, this guy Apparently, this guy has a long trail with the FBI, you know, his North Carolina connection. He was charged with a felony when he basically the boarded himself up in a business with a with a with a machine gun, and he was charged with the weapon of mass destruction because it was an actual working machine gun.
Speaker 4: He never he never felt any punishment for that.
Speaker 3: People are asking why the hell is he not in jail for this crap he did earlier. I don't think he took hostages at first, but he went into a business everybody else ran out, and he kept the cops at bay for a while up in Greensboro.
Speaker 4: So I'm not sure on the details on that.
Speaker 3: I've been trying to look at it because he's so far back. But this guy had a long trail in contact with the press, with the FBI, you know, he was he was interviewed multiple times years ago, like when he came back from Ukraine and.
Speaker 4: Was trying to promote foreign fighters to come to Ukraine.
Speaker 6: He said.
Speaker 3: He claimed that he had people in Afghanistan and other places that were willing to come, so he was trying to recruit these foreigners on Ukraine side.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: He comes back from that, you know, he's interviewed by the press. Several of the people that had to deal with him years ago when.
Speaker 4: Things were going on said, you know, we made the comment then some about this guy wasn't right.
Speaker 2: Well, another weird thing is he's a self published author and he gets himself interviewed in Newsweek, which was kind of odd, you know, and I was reading Donald Jeffries. Donald Jeffries put out a blog about this, and you know, his his blog is very weird and all over the place about it. But one of the good points he makes in this blog is that you know, look, he's got you know, sometimes he's got self published books. Sometimes he's got you know, publishers behind him, and he can't get himself in Newsweek, you know, published in there as an author, right, interview, It's very difficult to get in the Newsweek as a published author.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Weird, not only some published author, but self published author. Well, you know, the the random houses in the in the places like that. They've got their media contacts and they'll put somebody out there, you know, with a new book. But to be you know, self published and reached that high up the interview saying is pretty amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, even in the case where you know, one of his publishers was bought by Simon and Schuster now, which is one of the major publishers. Still he's not getting interviewed by Newsweek when he puts out a book. But this guy did, which was very odd. You know.
Speaker 3: Then he makes things just though that I don't understand is he was in an area that the paparoxi uses and it's well known that that's the spot where people cannot be seen from the street, be in the hedges and get you know, good photos of people as they're coming.
Speaker 4: I think it's to the sixth hole. Trump was on the fifth.
Speaker 3: I think this one's located like between the sixth and seven. And you know they say that, well, he was within several hundred yards of Trump.
Speaker 4: Had nobody seen him.
Speaker 3: Trump would have only been about fifty yards from him once he came up to that hole. And that's why the paparazzi lights it, you know, because they can get some good close shots, clear shots. From this one point, they're saying now that the Secret Service didn't sweep the perimeter of the golf course because playing golf wasn't on Trump's official schedule.
Speaker 4: Okay, so he.
Speaker 3: Is still responsible for his security.
Speaker 4: Does to go play golf you need to kind of check out the golf course. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, because again, what I wanta knows how in the hell did he know Truff was going to play golf that day? Yeah, I can't figure that one out. I mean, look, and the fact that the Secret Service, uh the you know, current head, the temporary head of the Secret Service came out today and basically said, yeah, the Advanced Team did not do their job properly. In Butler, I mean, that's brutally obvious because that that should have been covered. I mean I said it on this show right away when it happened. I said, look where that guy is? That should have absolutely been covered by the advanced team. There's no way in hell anybody should have gotten up on top of that building or anywhere near it without them knowing, and they should have had local law enforcement on it. In addition to what they were out there with with their manpower and.
Speaker 7: Coming out of his congression, hearing slightly is the locals talk to the Secret Service about that particular building in Butler and then I'll don't worry, We've got to cover.
Speaker 4: We gotta cover. Just dismissed the whole flight. I'll come and find out they didn't haven't covered.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't. And that was my point then, is that this is you know, this is clearly the Secret Service dropped the ball.
Speaker 4: This is in competence. Do you think it might be something else?
Speaker 2: Well, see, that's the thing. I think it might have just been in competence. I think they got lazy because you know, nobody had made any serious attempts in a long time, so they hadn't taken anybody down in a long time. Uh you know, I mean we've seen other attempts on various other politicians one way or another. I mean there was even the guy that got into the White House the one day and Obama wasn't home and he got all the way into the residents.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, weird stuff like that has happened at different times.
Speaker 3: Shots there was at another inn since where there were shots fired at a White House.
Speaker 4: Is that a separate incident.
Speaker 2: That's a separate deal. Yeah, this other time, this guy was on the ground, literally got into the residents. When Obama was president. It was toward the end of his presidency too, you know, and look, these things happen. But I think they got lazy. I think that they hadn't seen any serious threats for a while, so they hadn't taken anybody down in a while. That was, you know, for real serious, And yeah, I think they got lazy, and just that's all right, nobody's going to do this.
Speaker 3: What do you think about the news that came out yesterday or the day before. Matt Gates says that they're in an intelligence briefing, they.
Speaker 4: Were told that there were five teams.
Speaker 3: Out there looking for Trump, five hit teams that were.
Speaker 4: Going after him.
Speaker 3: Now I'm wondering what kind of I haven't been able to dive into the stories yet and read the details, but I'm just wondering, are these known threats and why the hell can't we find these five teams?
Speaker 2: Well, that barely makes any sense that Matt Gatez would even come out and say that, you know, I mean.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, people are if you think about the media the first attempt on on Trump that was buried in the news. After a few days, you didn't hear much else from it, and then we didn't hear There's yet to be a briefing from a secret service about the first one in Butler. So I'm you know, for him to come out and say, hey, this is what we were told, just lets the public know that this is the problem is bigger than what the media is letting on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but again, I don't know if that's being done for political purposes or if it's just a call, you know what I mean. When Gates make statements, they're not always that on accurate.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe they told Gates something he'd go knowing full well he'd go out there and disclose it, and then they can come back and say, no, that's untrue, just to hang him up. I mean, I don't put anybody past anybody in the government office. I don't give a damn what political party they're part of.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, I got which in.
Speaker 4: The Alphabet Agency. You take on the men the.
Speaker 3: Mentality of the Alphabet Agency, and that controls a lot of what gets done. I mean, yeah, we got a lot of good people working in government. We got some people got no damn business being there whatsoever.
Speaker 2: All true, All true. Look, I can't argue with you about maybe somebody would turn around and feed something the gates for him to purposely put it out there to be disinformation. That's also possible. But anyway, let's get to some of these callers. See what they got to say. Maybe they got something else to add in, or they want to drop something different on the table. Let's see. It looks like I got nine to one six area code first, So Europe first, and you're live. What's on your mind?
Speaker 6: Yeah, heye, check and pie is Danny from northern California. Hey, Danny, good, good, good, Hey, Speaking of that whole deper issue, we have a lot of electronic equipment that's like cameras, and you have personal scanning devices and I was Aspire shops. We've got severals, I would have to say, their support staff that comes to work in our facylvia and they're non neediet and they're trying to organize them and one of the deals is trying to get them healthcare, better health care, and they're trying to make the case for one of these very small quirks and my shop Steart asked me and goes, hey, think of it, think of agreements. Can you think of something? I need to get some agreements to throw them out. And one of the things had I agree in the past they have to do with information technology because it's miscalibrated that I kind of brought up a secondary a grievance. And one of the things was the chain of custody and the stability of the of the equipment because of the those beepers going off. I mean, are they third party? Do we know security? I don't want to behold woman in scanners and have them blown off in my hands. So I just kind of threw out an agreements. It's gonna get thrown out, it will probably get shucked to. It's part of that, just kind of playing the game to get something positive done. But yeah, it's a crazy story.
Speaker 2: Well see, but it's an interesting point because now with a third party being involved, right, how do you know that you know if they give you a communication device, like say they issue you a phone, uh, you know through your company? How do you know that you're not being tracked and monitored every which way on that thing? All? Right? By even a third party that isn't you know, your shop steward or the company that you work for, whoever. You could be monitored by a whole separate entity that's keeping track of it and you don't know about it, because yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: Our company trucks.
Speaker 3: You know, they use on Star to monitor what we do in the trucks, right, And I mean they can they know if I go ten miles over the posted speed limit based on either Google Maps or some GPS set of maps they've got. If I got ten miles, ten miles or more over the speed limit for more than twenty seconds, it flags my data and our safety guy will go through there and look at that, and we get rated every month on our driving safety.
Speaker 4: But not only that. If you hook your Bluetooth for your.
Speaker 3: Phone up to it, on Star's got all that data tooth and you don't know what they're doing with that extra data. They charge our company so much to monitor each truck, but they take that data and I don't know what kind of agreement they've got with our company. They're apt to sell that stuff to advertisers. This guy, he works this circuit, he's in this area. His work truck he stops here to eat, he stops here for tea, for gas, he stops.
Speaker 4: Here for this.
Speaker 3: That's valuable to an advertiser, you know, and you don't know what kind of deals they've got going on, and you don't know what they're doing with what they're actually looking at. You know, they're going to start turning this stuff into insurance companies. Ford I think was looking into seven data because every car made now has got satellite access because of on Star and things like that for emergencies right and location. But you know, what are they doing with that data if they personally, if.
Speaker 4: They personalize it.
Speaker 3: Well, Ford was going to sell this data and provide it to insurance companies. So not only do you have to worry about driving safe in your work vehicle, but if you're if those flags go off for speeding or something like that, wait till you go to renew your personal policy. Then they start jacking your rates again. Well, you drive reckless at work, So we're going to charge this your risk.
Speaker 6: Exactly because we're survailable whole time. But I threw it out there because the other thing too is I also put in my greevents. It had to do with the AI you know my image is being recorded it all the time in my voice. How can I trust the system? You almost have to you have to push back in all this on this.
Speaker 1: I mean, you have no.
Speaker 6: Right surprise at work. I guess that's just the cost of doing business and working there. But I threw it out there and said, try to get a few lesser employees a better, better healthcare plan form because if they get you know, they can get buried in there. I know, I know these gals that are working there, and they got families and anything to help them out. It's just part of the part of the system. I gaes, I need so many grievances because we're going to go to bat for these people, and then he goes, I know it's going to get thrown out.
Speaker 4: So I.
Speaker 6: Wildgevans in the past about the whole information technology being off, because it happens. We'll work where we have to work in a parameter with dot regulation and skate and toye lunch laws, and they end up where I ended up. Have they forced me to take them And I'm basically sitting in the yard at the end of my shifts so they can check the box and I don't I don't think that's been fair, so if that makes sense. But I wanted to also, I originally wanted to call in tonight had to do with housing, and I got the couple issues. One will be very wealthy folks, billionaires. There's two instances that I just saw something that's called American Homes. It's run by a billionaire, and they basically they're buying up private equity, buying up mobile home parts, and they're forces these folks and these mobile home parts they're they're basically cost them out of the home, out of their homes, and uh, you know, we already have a homeless problem. And then the other the other one was I saw at interesting articles and We're more perfect union was it was about rural Californian these farms being bought up, and then I went through the whole kind of small documentary and ended up being one of them was what's the guy read Hoffman? You know, he's he's a liberal alli Are. There's a couple of them and they were suying up farms and the farms didn't buy. I know, the area is probably about twenty five miles from when they grew up, and those farms didn't sell they were soon, and it's just just you know, you can't fight them, and it's they're they're they're just basically doing a development development. It's just so a lot of a lot of working parts working against her, and you got more and more it's more costly, especially on the lower end of the income spectrum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I look, I see uh, people like in my bracket getting priced out of things, and that mobile home thing is happening all over the country. Uh where you know what that that was a cheap alternative. You know, if you needed a place to be and you couldn't afford uh, you know, the skyrocketing rents, or you couldn't afford to buy something, you know, you could at least secure yourself a spot in one of these mobile home parks. And now they're going in there and jacking up the prices and yeah, running a lot of people out of those places. I don't know where they expect them to go, because you know what what is lower you know, what is lower cost? You know for people who just don't necessarily have that income. You know, even if you got two people with two crap jobs, you know, bringing in two incomes, let's say, into a home and might not be enough to pay the rent on a place, you know, somewhere else in town.
Speaker 4: And I don't know where they were supposed to go. Think about these four coffit prisons.
Speaker 3: It's very easy to set up housing for low income the same way.
Speaker 4: And once you put them in that big power block, you can control what the hell they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well just to thought. Yeah, but there you go. And then if you think about all this, you know, all those Obama phones that were handed out years ago. I don't know that's still a program going on. As far as I know, I don't have one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they've just it's over to give it to the migrantstead of coming in illegally.
Speaker 2: Well so they say, but I don't know. I haven't seen evidence of that. But people keep saying, oh.
Speaker 4: I have, I've seen it. I've seen it on the job site.
Speaker 3: We've had guys working on some of these crews, these subs that I don't know what paperwork they gave their employer, but yeah, some of them have had basically Obama phones.
Speaker 4: When they first.
Speaker 3: Start working at they start pouring in some money and then they go buy a smartphone. But yeah, I've seen it. I've seen it every day in the denstruction business. These guys are these day workers. You pick up at loads for ten bucks an hour, things like that. Yeah, a lot of them are a lot of them have had a lot of stuff given to them they want. They just told the Chicago school system any of these migrants that are here pass them regardless of their performance. We've got to move them through the system.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. Again, like I said, I haven't seen that stuff. I hear rumor of a lot of it, but I haven't seen it myself. You're seeing some stuff for yourself. What can I tell you.
Speaker 3: Well, some of the companies we deal with, one in particular, they are heavily, heavily employ people from Mexicchrome, Guatemala, Venezuela, anywhere in South America. These guys are coming across. They're getting jobs that pay good. I mean compared to where they were back home. These guys have hit the jackpot. So a lot of them get here, they get set up, they skip their hearing, they go to work and get some paperwork. They're working on a crew in a week. You know, their cousin works here, got them a job through this guy who's another cousin in that town. And you know, they've got their network set up and we see the guys they're employed every day by these companies. Now, I've had crews come in that only one person on the entire crew could speak any English whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Wow. Well, like I said, I just I haven't seen that stuff up up front. But I believe you. I mean, I'm not saying that you're lying. It's just it's a wild circumstance. Man.
Speaker 3: I've got people that work with me and they live in this you know, La Grange, Goldsborough, those areas that are in those school systems that now their kids, both natural born children, are now the minority in the classroom. They've had so many immigrants come into this area, so now instead of English as the second language, they're offering Spanish.
Speaker 4: To legal residents in classes.
Speaker 3: So that because teaching somebody's classes in Spanish, it's crazy.
Speaker 6: Not necessarily. My one grandson of the town I grew up, and it's a farming community here in central California, and they keep wanting to keep the small rurals school. The only way they can get funding is they call it dual immersion school. So my one grandson he started kindergarten and they've immersed them in Spanish. He's now second grade. He speaks Spanish quite well, and there's been a lot of study on it. Some of them learned two languages. It's great for the convience development. And I grew up. I grew up, like I said, in a farming community where a lot of these kids came from Mexico and they speak English, and some of them ended up being valedictorian by the time I was a senior and junior in high school and went off to do some really really good stuff and be contributing here, you know.
Speaker 3: So there are spiration, oh definitely, and kids And I don't why this is. I mean, I guess it's because their mind at that age is more adaptable to They say it's always easier for children to learn a second third language than adults. So yeah, it's beneficial to them. We our largest industry in this state is agriculture. We've had migrant workers coming here for years and years and years, and there's companies now that go out and set up contracts to provide workers. And it's all done through visas and work visas, green cards. I mean, it's all legit. We've had a heavily, a heavy migrant influence in this state for hell, the past fifty sixty years, so we're used to it here.
Speaker 4: And you know, we would have some kids.
Speaker 3: That they would come up with their parents to work this summer and decide, hey, you know it's better for us to get an extension on our visa and try to get a legal residence status instead of us moving.
Speaker 4: Back and forth, because we don't have.
Speaker 3: To go from you know, years ago it was you went to Georgia to pick peanuts or work cotton, and then as the crop shifted, the migrants would move with whatever was being harvested at the time. Well, now you've had enough of them come in and these programs set up.
Speaker 4: Through the Agriculture Department that.
Speaker 3: You know, makes these farmers provide decent housing for them and that while they're here in addition to pay them that some people that's how they get their legal residencies by working as a migrant for years. I mean, it's a great program and we can't do away with it. If we did away with it, you wouldn't have a salad for less than twenty bucks in a store.
Speaker 4: So it's a great program to get them.
Speaker 3: Up here and the influence there's a lot of influence on the culture in this area from the Mexicans and South Americans and method have come up here. I mean, it's a good thing. We've got to have it, and we should expand it. If we need to allow more legal green cards to come in to work, then we need to do. That's how we keep ours, you know, our products all the shelf at the store.
Speaker 6: One of the examples. Go ahead, I'm sorry, Chuck, No.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, you go ahead. I was just going to transition over to another caller, but go ahead. You got something else you want to add.
Speaker 6: Go, I'll just add a little bit more than let's go to other callers because I don't want to you know, hug all the time. So I know, like well, during War two they hit at the SERO program because they didn't have enough workers. So that's when they started here in California. For a large amount of the of the migrants came from Mexico, and on both sides of my family had family out here in Central Valley, California. That farm me it was my great grandfather's ranch. They heavily relied on MIT labors and my uncle and grandfather up in central Washington. They would show up every summer. They all came. I worked two summers and they all came from Guerrero, Mexico, and.
Speaker 1: I worked the crew.
Speaker 6: My Spanish by the time was seven people, was quite proficient. And they just showed up and they, like like Bpete said, they just kind of worked for coasts. They just kind of followed the harvest started in the spring to the end of fall.
Speaker 2: So there you go. That's from Danny there. And like I said, I'm going to go to a couple. I know, I got a couple of other callers on the line. I think I got Jimmy James here, so we'll get to him this time. And then we got another caller behind him in Florida. Looks like, so, Jimmy James, what's on your mind?
Speaker 9: Just in the conversations, VPTE, I think your idea is farming confusing. You do realize that one well paid equipment operator could do all of that work that immigrants are doing working as slaves, right.
Speaker 4: I disagree with that.
Speaker 3: In this state, these guys are paid, they're mandated a wage, they have to have.
Speaker 4: Housing provided for them.
Speaker 3: There's monthly inspections on the housing to make sure that they're staying somewhere that's not only safe, but clean. And there's a lot of crops that we have that you can't pick with mechanized equipment. The cucumber industry, the tobacco you can only use.
Speaker 4: You can only use.
Speaker 3: Mechanization so far on a lot of the crops that we grow in this state, you've got to have somebody out there bending over and filling up bushel baskets with cucumbers.
Speaker 4: They just don't have an efficient way.
Speaker 3: And a lot of these fields are worked several times. That machine, and this was a discussion on one of the AD programs just past couple of weeks. That machine has to be able to know if that fruit is ripe enough to pick, and they haven't perfected that yet. That's why you need the human element out there bending over and filling up that bushel basket because they'll come through. They'll come through a cucumber patch three times. You know, Kate's fickles and mount olive pickles they want, but they've got a range of what they want picked. They'll hit it the first time and it's things, ripe it up and keep growing, they'll hit it the second time.
Speaker 4: They don't have a machine yet.
Speaker 3: They can go in and tell you that cucumber is ready to pill it.
Speaker 9: Good answer.
Speaker 8: So it still ticks the human touch.
Speaker 1: What's that, dude, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It still takes it. I guess, man, and I know that's that's true with the tobacco too. They can't I guess the machines can't really tell when the tobacco's ready.
Speaker 4: You can ticket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you pick tobacco, you always start at the bottom of working way at the top, because that's the way the leaves die out it towards the end of the growing season. So you can go through and ticket with a mechanized harvester that'll throw it in a bin.
Speaker 4: You got to get it from.
Speaker 3: That bin, either into a bolt barn or a stick barn or a gas barn to be able to cure it. And that's where the manpower comes in, be able to tie. To use an old stick barns, you're having to take those leaves and loop them, tie string on the stems, hang them over sticks, stack them in a barn. If you're using bulk barns, you got to rack it up and slide those racks all the way into that thing until it's packed tight. Then you close it up and start your curing process. So there's still a lot of hand labor involved.
Speaker 2: In that, right.
Speaker 8: Well, keep some people busy, and I see it's just a little personal business, Chuck Moondy. I have them very important.
Speaker 9: A point and very important.
Speaker 2: Very important appointment on my day.
Speaker 9: Oh, I got a very important point.
Speaker 1: Cool that works out.
Speaker 9: Then things move so good for the gympster and they go good for me. Thinks you're going to go for the truck for good?
Speaker 2: All right? Well better, Hey, whatever it is, I wish you luck man, you know, I wish you the best of look on whatever it is. I don't know what it is, but.
Speaker 9: You know so, uh, pray for me, Henry. Pray with me, Henry.
Speaker 2: I'll do that.
Speaker 8: Hey with me, Henry.
Speaker 2: I'll do that too, even though I'm not I'm not Henry, but that's okay. I'll do it anyway.
Speaker 9: Well, this is my remember Nix and Talent asking Henry Kissinger the Jew to pray with him when he was on his way out the door. Pray with me, Henry. That was a great scene, Henry.
Speaker 6: Oh, I love that scene.
Speaker 2: That's a great scene.
Speaker 9: Oh, I just love that had to have been what it's like. Here's Henry Kissinger. He's like the Jew and really an eight. It's just pulled down by Nick.
Speaker 1: Come on, we got to get on our knees and pray. I sir, I.
Speaker 9: Great scene and uh, I want you to make sure to get whoever's from Florida. But after that, I hope you cover this shocking story. I've never heard of anything about anything like this happened before, but.
Speaker 8: It'll be easy for you to find.
Speaker 9: I'm sure in the United States shot a judge in his courthouse and killed them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kentucky, Kentucky or Tennessee, Kentucky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to know.
Speaker 8: I want to know more what the devil that's all about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I do too. And I've actually checked with somebody that lives near there to see if they can give me some inside information on it. And I'm waiting to hear back because that's a crazy situation. The sheriff apparently went to go meet with this guy who's a judge and goes in his chambers and shoots him. And it seems like the press has no idea why it happened. Or anything else.
Speaker 4: No, I read something. I read something today.
Speaker 3: Apparently there was a case where a deputy was charged with sexual assault on I think a victim or somebody that did something. And the deputy was saying, unless if you don't want to go to jail, you're going to do this, and he got prosecuted or he's been charged with it, and apparently the sheriff went to talk to the judge about the situation and they got in an argument. Nobody knows what happened yet, but the sheriff ended up shooting the judge what twice in the chest or going on more than that. I think somebody said several several gunshot wounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, several gunshots.
Speaker 3: It was in an argument over this other deputy that was going through the system for something.
Speaker 2: Well that's what they were hurting. But that's what I read about that is that was a speculation because there was a case initiated in twenty twenty one over this whole thing about, you know, somebody trying to force sexual favors out of somebody related to this sheriff, but it didn't seem like it was a current case, and so they.
Speaker 4: Were current case.
Speaker 3: But what has come out is somebody and I don't know if this guy's come up for reelection or what, but somebody was saying that the sheriff just sloughed off the charges and didn't do anything about it. And I think maybe the judge was questioning, Okay, well you knew this was going on.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 3: You know, he's trying to I don't know, but apparently that's what the discussion was over, was the sheriff not taking the charge of seriously and not really investigating it.
Speaker 4: So it's like he was accusing the sheriff of not doing his job.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe that's what happened, but that's what the argument was over. Maybe, But I mean that to me seems to be like it just seems as though nobody's gotten confirmation as to what this argument was really about.
Speaker 3: Yet, Oh no, you won't probably hear exactly what the reason was until a guy ends up in his trial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or maybe they'll they'll get to them when they arraign him. You know, I don't know, maybe at the arraignment they'll somehow, you know, dig into this. But it's crazy though, because it just they all of a sudden had to lock down the courtroom and supposedly lock down a bunch of the schools in the area and everything for security, and then before they took the sheriff into custody. But it's not that often you hear about a sheriff and judge.
Speaker 4: Well, see, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: In most states, security for the courthouse is actually handled by the sheriff's department and not the local police department. Right in the state of North Carolina, the only law enforcement agency that can serve a subpoena or a warrant is the sheriff's office. I mean, the local complete will go through the process, but it's an actual sheriff that hands you the paperwork in this state.
Speaker 4: Well, but they have some man udies.
Speaker 2: Fair enough. Well, let's get to this caller in Florida. They've been on hold for a little bit, and I want to hear what they got to say. Whatever's on your mind. You're on air. Hey, I was going, Oh, Chris, Hey, how you doing.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm not too bad. I'm busy.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 10: Good to hear.
Speaker 2: I hope you've been busy with something productive. Uh me, I'm still recovering, yeah, I mean I'm still recovering from getting slammed down on the ground a few weeks ago. Still apparently, because oh god, I was so tired last night that I literally slept through my showtime, just didn't even didn't even wake up. I set an alarm and everything to wake me up. And I didn't do my show last night. I did the show with Larry the night before. But good god, I'm just still so tired. Been recovering Larry. Larry's good. You know, he's uh, he's still gonna do that thing remotely, you know, for answer and everything. But but yeah, I mean I was kind of hoping he changed his mind and you know, actually show up again. But I think he's going to do it remotely. He's already got his thing planned out. David boy Land will be there, uh, in person, so they'll do like a double presentation where you know, Larry's video will play and then David'll tag onto it and then David will answer questions. I guess, uh, And I'm going to be there in person, but I don't know. I don't know. It's it's it's wild Man Swanson is going, a few other people I know are going, and I can't wait to see what we can do. Getting together there in Dallas again. But anyways, So Chris, what's on your mind today?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm just a conversation a little bit late, so much when they when they called in this when I was hearing what you guys were discussing. But the one thing I mean then might be true, might not be true. But in terms of the the sheriff deputy shooting the judge, I mean, this should this could just be hearsay, but I mean there's at least a tweet, you know, someone claiming that the judge was sexually assaulting the sheriff deputy underaged daughter. Oh could be true, you know, could not be true.
Speaker 4: That's an interesting twist.
Speaker 2: Well, there, there would be a definitely interesting twist. But you know, what good is this guy going to do shooting him down in the courthouse. I mean, you know, he's got to know he's going to go down for that.
Speaker 1: Other people get off from.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 3: Could be he showed up and they got in an argument and it was self defense. We don't know yet this is true. Over the guy's daughter. It could very well have gone that way. The judge knows he's cornered and that he reacts and gets shot and maybe it's a case of f O f A for f A f O WHI yeah, freaking around, I'll find out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess, so I could be. Like I said, nothing's been confirmed about this yet as far as I know, it's just one of those things that's just out there. I mean, we've seen the guy's mugshot. He looks pretty well convinced. He doesn't look rattled in that mugshot, doesn't look crazy or anything. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said, they arrested him with no incident whatsoever. He probably, Hey, I did what I came here to do.
Speaker 4: Let's go, guys, you.
Speaker 2: Gotta take me down, Okay, I guess I'm going, you know, And he went, yeah.
Speaker 3: So if you wonder how many times something may have happened like this in the past somewhere that we haven't heard about because it didn't end up with somebody dead on the floor, but maybe somebody assaulted or you never know that politics.
Speaker 2: That's true, I mean, small town politics. You could see somebody get beat up and maybe that doesn't make the papers, you know, but yeah, true, true enough. I don't know, but that would be where'd you see that on Twitter? Chris?
Speaker 1: No, that was I want to say Patriots that one.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, okay, but I believe it was.
Speaker 1: It was a I want to say it was a Twitter link.
Speaker 2: Could be the book, Yeah, it could be, though, it could be. I mean that that.
Speaker 3: Would Speaking of Patriots, Chuck, congratulations to your dogle Jets. He smoked them last night was beautiful.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, what are you going to do? I mean they got to win once in a while. I mean.
Speaker 4: They look good now that now they got a quarterback that said Rogers is healthy. It'd be interesting to see how this year's goes. Yeah, get them in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: You never can tell. Stranger things have happened, I guess, but should probably have asked Jimmy about that. Yeah, he's more on the football.
Speaker 3: Winning the game one of the strange half beings. It might still be a long and miserable season.
Speaker 2: So anyway, anything else on your mind, Chris.
Speaker 1: I'd missed you. This a part of what you talked about with like the essentially the migrant farm workers, what that stem from, what the illegal Hasians and whatnot in the country or well, no.
Speaker 2: We no, we were just generally bringing it up because there's been a lot of talk about you know, a lot of the stuff that's been offered to these guys. And what I said is, you know what, the Obama phones are still out there. And V. Pete said that he noticed a lot of these guys would come to work, starting work with him that had Obama phones to begin with, and then they would wind up working for a little while and going and getting themselves, you know, better phones after a little bit. But they still get lots of free stuff. And there's lots of programs, you know, for different migrant workers and things in North Carolina. And I just said, well, you know, I haven't seen all this stuff where they're getting handed all these goodies, but I keep hearing about it. And B. Pete said that he has seen it. That's that's where that conversation started. And then we were talking about you know what it would actually wind up costing you for a salad if you if you had to hire you know, only people with paperwork all the time and everything else, it would probably be you know, cost prohibitive, et cetera, which is always the argument on this. And what can I say, Or a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Would have a fire let in their aspects to start growing now, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or that might happen, right, Plus we talked about the exploding pagers, uh and uh, you know, and what kind of backdoors might be in all kinds of devices. And uh, that's why I brought up the Obama phone actually, because I said, I said, there, you know, look, you guaranteed the government is issuing you a cell phone. Uh. You know, every single thing you're doing on there is being tracked. So now for what purpose or where that information is going to go, who knows, But I mean it's guaranteed it's all being tracked if the government issued you the phone. And that's the funny part about it, you know. Uh, but we were talking about that because of the exploding pagers and walkie talkie's over in Lebanon. So that that that's how that conversation kind of fell together.
Speaker 11: So any thoughts, Well, you know, as far as the migrant farm, I mean, you know, I'm you know, I'm from north central Florida.
Speaker 1: You know, Califorida, you know, and uh, I wan, shoot, it was maybe two months ago. Y'all probably heard about it too. I mean, I want to say they were thirty, it was at least thirty. I want to say that was killed and there was a bust at bust that crashed and the maiden National news uh bus at crashed. Uh believe the guy driving the truck, you know, he admitted to smoking some TC vape you know, the night before. He wasn't actually found, you know what, anything in his current system, you know what I mean. He wasn't drunk or anything like that, but he had been to smoking the night before. But there was at least thirty migrant worker farm workers that were killed, you know, in this bus accident, you know, but probably thirty miles down the road, you know, not too far away. But the majority of them we're sharing the same social security number, you know. And these were all you know, exupposedly uh h one b you know, visus. You know, they were all supposed to be you know, legal migrants, you know, just to not be competational, but to combat you know, Danny's position. You know, he seemed, you know, do do his upbringing. He seems to sympathize a little bit with the you know, the migrant farm workers and whatnot. And I assume that most of them are all legit, but you know a good portion of these people aren't. They're not they're not here illegally, you know, you know, when I lived in South Florida, you know, I mean I've done plenty of work around you know, migroan farms and you know, yeah, but sure they provide them with housing and generally just little you know, they wouldn't be called tiny homes, you know what I mean, they're just essentially shds. You know what I mean for these people to go retire for the evening before they go get back on the half cut off school buses, you know, for kicking watermelons and whatnot. M h, I don't, I don't know. I don't even know where I'm going with this.
Speaker 2: That's okay, let me think a lot of it.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a I think we're all as Americans, we all could do with little lass kicking, and you know, we have to get out there and just grow some basic stuff, you know, just try to grow simp and yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think it would serve everybody well if they grew some of their own food. But you know, it's it's difficult in a lot of places to do, you know, like we don't have.
Speaker 4: Really amazing though.
Speaker 3: Look at look at the affected COVID had on people that that went out and started doing that. Yeah, you know, when the price of eggs started going up here a couple of years ago started getting astronomical, you had a lot of people getting into raising their own chickens. We had a big discussion here in this little community I.
Speaker 4: Live in about whether the town.
Speaker 3: Council was going to allow chickens in people's backyards because they were gonna, you know, they're gonna produce their own eggs instead of spending poor bucks a dozen in the store.
Speaker 4: Right, It's it's amazing what can.
Speaker 3: Affect people start getting back to basics gardening and seed sales. That was another thing that happened during COVID. I didn't understand here. You could go into Walmart, but they blocked certain items to be sold, and one of them was seeds for flowers and vegetables. And I'm sitting here thinking, you've got all these shortages going on, which Einstein came up with, Okay, let's block off the seed aisle because we don't want people grow in their own food. I thought, this is ridiculous. I mean, that's how that's how bad somebody's been. This Stilties were when it came to lockdown.
Speaker 1: M Well, I mean you say that, but simultaneously. I mean, you know, I'm more of the conspiracy theorist type. Marins. Just hear me out on this one. What you had. I mean, there was at least one or two different universities that had, you know, figured out how to basically incorporate the M R and A and to you know, certain types of produce, you know, whether it be leafy greens or you know, I said, I can't remember that what else, but a man definitely let us at this point. I mean, they had already figured it out. They were able to string the two together. So I mean, usually when something's being announced publicly, I mean it's already been Yeah, I mean, it's already been a thing, it's already been made a thing. Rather and maybe I'm just increasing oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely what I'm saying. We have a level program that comes on one of the radio stations every Monday, and it's all it.
Speaker 3: Does for thirty minutes is cover ad in North Carolina. And they had a guy on about a month ago that was talking about the labs that are now producing certain types of produce that are less disease resistant. They can tolerate the temperatures better here in the South, and he was talking about RM in a technology and the whole COVID thing, the whole gain of function of research that allowed that to happen. It was started years ago by this guy up here at University of North Carolina, and he was in in fact, the strains of COVID that they were working on. COVID is a stars virus, the SARS virus that started a lot of this development was put together here in North Carolina. And when Obama came out and said, Okay, no more funding for anybody that's involved in gain a function research, what these guys did is they popped up their samples. They give them to the Chinese scientists that's been working in cooperation with them for years. She goes back to Wuhan, and that's how those viruses got carried back there. Those viruses were in a database where you know, they keep of all the viruses that they have on catalog. They have a database that shows the breakdown of these things. And when wu Han hit and the virus started leaving China and showing up in other places, the two viruses that they had listed in this database disappeared from the database, and all that crap happened right up the road here in Chapel Hill, North Caroline.
Speaker 4: A thank you the People's Republic.
Speaker 1: Chapel Hill. Is it close to Burnsville.
Speaker 4: No, Burnsville is up in the mountains.
Speaker 3: We used to go, in fact, we used to go to micah Mines, uh digging for oklamarines up in Burnsville.
Speaker 4: That's up in the mountains. That's on the western end of the state. Chapel Hill is just right outside.
Speaker 3: Of Raleigh Durham and creates the uh the triangle what they referred to as the triangle region round Raleigh.
Speaker 2: M that's kind of like east right east East Carolina.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, if you break North Carolina in thirds, it would be about the line two.
Speaker 4: Thirds going east.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's about a third of the way across state to the coast from Raleigh, Chapel.
Speaker 4: Hill, Durham.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Burnsville's a nice little community. It's up there in the mountains. And there were some old micah Mines on the National.
Speaker 4: The do what.
Speaker 1: I said this and I actually my dad was up in Burnsville. And when I was a kid, you know, when I lived in Kentucky, I had a past vacation there at my grand grandpa's brother's house. Yeah, really nice place. It's beautiful, but they're expensive. They've got those property values.
Speaker 3: That's because you got a lot of people that have been moving to North Carolina with money, and the first thing they look at is one thing, we need a vacation house. Is it going to be at the beach to get to be at my hurricane every three years? Or is it going to be in the mountains? And land prices in the mountains have shot through the roof.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much take my take that place off the mat for where I want to move to next. I'm trying to get out of the state of Florida. That was my dream location until everybody else decided it was theirs as well.
Speaker 3: Well, there's still some pockets up there that you can find. I wouldn't I would invite you to come to North Carolina.
Speaker 4: It's a it's a good place to.
Speaker 6: Live, all right.
Speaker 1: Well, real quick, where would you recommend, you know, just in terms of close to work anywhere?
Speaker 4: Well, depending depending on what you're doing.
Speaker 3: I mean, we've got we've got I mean you've got the apple growing region, which is like from Taylorsville above Hickory, wrapping down towards Shelby and westward.
Speaker 4: You know, it just depends on what kind of work you want to.
Speaker 1: Do the v and you know, store management and the years past that. Yeah, mainly air conditioning and construction at this point.
Speaker 4: Well, if you like the beach, Greenville is growing area. Newbern is growing area.
Speaker 3: If you like the mountains, I would go anywhere west to Hickory, uh, because you're really in the foothills in Hickory and and Morganton area. Ashville, depending on how tolerant you are to the leftist side of things.
Speaker 4: Ashville is booth I kind of that place up I'm going.
Speaker 2: Nenely. Yeah. New Vern was definitely an area we were looking at when we lived in North Carolina that we would have loved to have moved to because it was just, you know, really nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's started to get a little pricey down there too. It's really hard to find anywhere that's just dirt cheap. Now you can move to the little town like I'm in of six thousand people. You might have a grocery store one day, you might not have it the next, but it's a little cheaper here, but we're connected to the county with Greenville and East Carolina. They just did a reevaluation on everybody's property, and now they're screaming because they're taking these, you know, thirty five and forty thousand dollars houses that are suddenly worth eighty thousand dollars and people are going, I ain't paying that tax, I'll move. So a lot of these little communities you might see empty and out. People just can't afford the damn taxes they're getting hit with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where I'm from there in Florida, eighty thousand, that's their key. He ain't can't find anything like that here anymore. Okay, we're in Okay, it's I mean, your hard you'd be hard pressed to find anything under two fifty at this point.
Speaker 4: Right, Oh yeah, uh anywhere? Well, the house lot built on the lake.
Speaker 3: My problem was when I had to divorce and we had to get an appraisal done. We on my street alone, we had four families over the five years that had moved up here from Florida. They'd been all their stuff was damaged by Hurricane They got turns money, sold the property, moved up here and bought cheap but they overpaid.
Speaker 4: I mean people took advantage of it.
Speaker 3: Lakefront property rates double and people were overpaying for what they were buying just to be able.
Speaker 4: To buy an established line.
Speaker 6: On the lake.
Speaker 3: Well, that shot my value up. So my ex wife is screaming I won half of three hundred and fifty thousand dollars and I'm saying, screw you. We just closed on this deal two years ago. We didn't finance about one hundred and eighty eight. I ain't paying you the difference.
Speaker 4: Screw that. So we had a lot of Florida money come up here and it influenced prices.
Speaker 3: People were paying for things because people from Florida can afford it with no sweat and people living here like around Boone in Appleachian, anybody that works in the Taipoo can't afford to live in the Talipoo. It's hard enough for them.
Speaker 4: To find enough housing for everybody going to Appalachian State. People that work there, they.
Speaker 3: Lived forty five miles down the road because.
Speaker 4: They can't afford to live where they work.
Speaker 3: It's sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a tough situation that I'm kind of got the same. I'm just saying that's the tough situation that people are finding themselves in. You can't live in the town that you're work in in a lot of cases. I mean, that's what I'm seeing all over Georgia too, same thing.
Speaker 1: We've got the same thing going on here, unfortunately, and I'm not a native to this region that doesn't currently live with them of them lived there for maybe nine years. But the place where I moved here, you know, when I moved here nine years ago, this isn't the same town. I mean, it's just gotten. So you know, when I say overpopulated, I mean it's it's easily doubled. I mean, it's not more. And we have a lot of the you know, a lot of the Northeasterners. You know, you've heard of the villages Florida, I'm sure as TV capital of the world. You know, well that's where you know, all the good portion of the Northeasterns have moved down to. And it's kind of over you know, picture of Florida, you know, it's Florida is basically like a picture, in my opinion, you know, like a water picture. You know, it's just it's just keeps keeps filling up, running from a bottom and it's finally reached that point to where it's here, you know, where I live now, or I's been to that point, but that's already overflowed.
Speaker 2: Well, people from the northeast came down because look, they had a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars house that all of a sudden was being appraised at a million. And you know what if they could sell it at that rate and then leave and then go down there and buy something for you know, under two hundred thousand, why not. That's what they were doing. But now this is all shifting upward, and it seems like prices are just jumping up everywhere, you know.
Speaker 3: But that's that's why we have two turns here. We have damn Yankees, people that move down here from New York and Maine and places like that and decide to set up shop here. They like the climate, they like the communities, you know. Then they come here and tell us how things were done up north, and we ignore. Then then you got the half backs. That's all the guys that go from New York to Florida, and they decide they don't want to all go all the way back to New York, so they go halfway, which puts them here in North Carolina.
Speaker 4: And that's where the majority.
Speaker 6: Of our people are coming from, is from.
Speaker 4: North eastern states or Florida. That's getting too expensive California. I mean, those people are relocating.
Speaker 3: To Texas and Tennessee because those state income tax. Our legislature is considering our tax right now, I think for state taxes is down about seven percent of your wages. They're talking about working it down and.
Speaker 4: Eventually being able to do away with state income tax.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 12: Hm.
Speaker 4: That's just gonna bring even more people here.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's for sure. So look, I'm gonna put you on hold there, Chris and Uh. You know, we got Chris and Danny and uh and Jimmy James on hold. But you could join us too at three one nine five two seven five zero one six as we continue on. But let's take a little break here on the Friday night O'Kelly effect open mic and get in on it three one nine five two seven five zero one six, or reach out to me Charles dot o'celly on Skype and I can call you into the show on Skype if you want. All the way up to ten PM, when the age of transitions should begin. But either way, this is what we're doing until at least ten pm. Here Onoceelly dot com Radio three one nine five two seven five zero one six Join us and uh hey, tell us what's on your mind. We'll be back after this. Go ahead, call it in.
Speaker 4: The truth about the JAFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 6: Dy Baker's wild claim oswalal girlfriends you knew? Ruby and Barry answer weapons?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 2: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon, but okay, building and.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to vent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Come on now, has a real effort on the DAFA assassination. Go into her claims.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results from digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judithbary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S J F K at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Ary Baker in her own words.
Speaker 6: The information.
Speaker 13: Oh Chili dot com nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 1: You know what eronnium is right?
Speaker 4: Think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of this?
Speaker 14: Is this world get you down? Are you living your bliss?
Speaker 15: Tired of therapies that don't offer you any real direction or answers? Did you know that Maria does personal life coaching sessions saved thousands of therapy dollars and get the direction and answers you need to live an authentic life based on your own.
Speaker 14: Personal blueprint for this life.
Speaker 15: All this typically in just one private session with Maria, not countless hours on a couch. Maria combines her professional experience, life experience, and her heredity and do what it gifts to get you back on track. Email Maria today for an appointment at Maria at Maria dot net.
Speaker 10: That's m E.
Speaker 15: R I A at Meria dot net. Get on with the best life you can possibly have.
Speaker 14: Check out the other side of this appy, loving, passionate.
Speaker 15: Woman at www dot Maria Heller dot com and avail yourself the best coaching around, all in the privacy of your home via the telephone. Give yourself with yourself, make an appointment today, write Maria at Maria dot net.
Speaker 5: In Denial Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files that exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not.
Speaker 2: Learn from it.
Speaker 16: It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 14: Do you like history, Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear bombs and nation building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led.
Speaker 2: Up to this.
Speaker 14: Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear bombs and nation building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 10: Swans Something fun did you think of?
Speaker 3: From happen?
Speaker 10: And it's then, Yo Yo.
Speaker 17: Thisa's Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action Podcast presented by Wall Street Window, And you are listening to the o'chill effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 7: Let her know, No, No, got to let them know.
Speaker 12: The War State by Michael Swann explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot com.
Speaker 18: Get ready for.
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 2: Okay, second and what is likely to be the final segment of the Friday night open mic here on Ohelly dot com. And we're still taking your calls. I've got three callers on hold, which I'll go back around to unless somebody else joins in at three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Otherwise we'll go back around everybody and see if they've got something else on their minds tonight. But you're always welcome to join in and drop whatever it is you want on the table if you're listening live, and if you are here in this live it would be just let's see, it's about twenty four minutes after nine pm Eastern on this Friday, the twentieth of September. Month is flying by, but this is the tough part of the month for me, so anybody who's making a contribution. I did say on Twitter this week that if anybody made a contribution this week I would definitely say that they're the executive producer for tonight's show. But nobody did that. So no executive producer anyway, at least not so far. If you get it in before the show is over, though, I'll definitely shout you out on this show or on Aaron Show. If he joins us at ten pm, which I think he's gonna, but we shall see. He might have a little tough time getting back from work if he does, maybe he won't do his show tonight. We'll see. But he's due to start the Age of Transitions at ten pm Eastern. So until then, we'll just keep talking to the people that we have. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call and be Pete. Anything else before I go back through the callers.
Speaker 4: Oh no, just to do some research on a couple places here search consults.
Speaker 2: Oh you kind of broke up there. What'd you say?
Speaker 4: I said, I'm research.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to find a phase in the room a link to your original COVID studies. Don't don't you remember the articles where they talked about these guys had taken this before DARPA and asked them.
Speaker 4: They went there to get a proposal.
Speaker 3: For money to work on vaccines at all for this virus, and they went before DARPA presented it to them.
Speaker 4: They got turned down, and it turns.
Speaker 3: Out that what they were proposing to DARPA is exactly what happened when the pandemic broke. I'm trying to find that data for a phase so you can go to it.
Speaker 2: I do remember that article. Yeah, I remember those articles and I remember looking at it going, how are they saying that they're not part of this, you know, gain of function research when they were clearly it made no sense.
Speaker 3: The problem is, well, the problem is you had Fauci and you also had Echo Health Alliance, who was the group working with the Wuhan Lab, and Fauci was given money from the government to Echo Health Alliance, and that way Fauci could say we were not involved in this. Dan ran Paul found out, Yeah, but you gave a bunch of money to these guys. Well, the guy that was running Echo Health Alliance, Barrick, doctor Barrick, He's the one that started his research at UNC. He's been up to his eyeballs in it since what twenty fifteen or so?
Speaker 2: Right, and I just got word from Aaron Frods that he is going to be live at ten pm, So there you go. We do know that that's going to happen. The Age of Transitions will begin live here on o' sheelly dot com at that time.
Speaker 4: So anyway, yeah, we're limited, jump back on the callers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should jump back to the callers now, I think, so let's do that and begin again with I guess Stanny was the first caller. Anyway, anything else you want to add inn here, Danny, anything new or that you want to extend on your earlier points or something else, go for it.
Speaker 9: Sure.
Speaker 6: Sure. A couple of things. Disappointed about the little chefs, these uh labor camps that they had. They were they're basically third world conditions for these migrant farm workers. They were, they weren't they weren't too great. But some some technology Jimmy James talked about technology and mechanization. Some mechanization has gotten better. I know tomatoes they had like an infrared reader because we used to repair them and my dad's shop and they had an infrared reader that could tell the like a green tomato from a red tomato. And I know that like grapes, they do they do have harvesters to to actually harvest. And the cherries they actually put like a a it's a bottom canopy, and they actually shape the cherry trees to harvest the cherry trees. But like apples and pears, and definitely let us I've been in the Salinas Valley that that's that's uh, bend over backwards, you know, harvesting by hand. There's some things like like when the callers said, it's speak human touch, there's a lot of that. So still a little bit of but input there from knowledge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like BPTE was saying, with the cucumbers and also with the tobacco, you kind of have to have you know, you have to have human eyes and hands on that stuff. Still. You know, eventually eventually they'll you know, get this stuff together, but for now, you know, still it's necessary to have a person do it.
Speaker 6: Correct. There's just some things that the machines never get on the place.
Speaker 2: You know. No, that's the way that is. That's true. So and that's something to consider though as as these things evolve. Eventually there might be a way to automate all this stuff and then you don't have to have, you know, the migrant worker come in and do it because it's automated. And then it's a matter of you know, can the machine supply it at the same price that the migrant worker would or for less. You know.
Speaker 3: Well, but consider this as well, and John Deere is going through this now.
Speaker 4: I had a brother in law my first marriage. He went to m C State. He was an engineering student.
Speaker 3: He was working on a design of a planner for soybeans and corn and things of that nature that would use a preloaded GPS coordinate system and you could run your planner. This planner had sensors to tell the moisture content of the ground. That moisture sensor would then tell the planner how deep to plant the seed based on the moisture content.
Speaker 4: Knowing that in a valley you usually have a.
Speaker 3: Higher moisture content than you do on the peak of a ridge. Because water works its way through the ground down gravity takes effect. He had come up with a design. He wanted to present the design to John Deere. He wanted to go to work for John da and he was raised on a farm, and NC State told him, well, you know you did that research as part of your thesis, and the research was done here, so we own half the patent. If you sell it, we're going to get our cut. And so he just combossed the whole idea. But John Deere now has got technology out there and a lot of their equipment that allows him to do a lot of things that you just couldn't do before sitting in the air conditioning cab of a tractor. And but they've got limits on people being able to work.
Speaker 4: On their equipment.
Speaker 3: And there's not a farmer in America that hasn't sweated the fact he's got a piece of equipment down and he can't work on it until the technician with the computer shows up to offset things that will let him get in there and actually do the work. And it's coming to bite John Deere back in the butt. There's been a couple of court proceedings going on that they cannot contain.
Speaker 4: Once somebody buys that piece.
Speaker 3: Of equipment, they should be able to work on it themselves. So you've actually got farming groups that are going against John Deere in court to be able to get the technology released to them so that they can.
Speaker 4: Hook up their laptop and figure.
Speaker 3: Out what's wrong and see what kind of computer model or module they need to do the repair, and then pay an astronomical price for it from John Deere. So, yes, we have technology that allows us to do certain things. A lot of the companies are either repressing it or they're trying to monetize it, and it's ending up causing problems. When they came out with the death in diesel engines, which is.
Speaker 4: Death is the additive you put in a.
Speaker 3: Diesel engine in a reservoir that they run the exhaust through and it takes out a lot of the.
Speaker 4: Nasty things that come out in the air.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's made equipment much more expensive. It's in every diesel from a farm tractor up to these big rigs you see going up and down the road. Farmers now are out there hitting the market looking for old equipment. They're looking for pre deaf equipment because it's something they can work on and not have to spend all this damn money paying for deaf chemicals to put in their equipment that end up being hazardous if you get dumped on the ground and all the regulations to handle the death, which is def I know it's diesel emission fluid or something is what it stands for.
Speaker 9: But it's a.
Speaker 3: High cost to anybody trying to run a diesel tractor on a farm and the regulations that you have to.
Speaker 4: Put up with.
Speaker 3: People are screaming for old equipment. Now that's one of the hottest markets in the off season here. It's going to these farm shows and trying to work deals on pre deaf equipment because it's getting too expensive for the farmer to be able to stay in business because of stuff like this.
Speaker 4: It's really tough. So technology is a good thing, but can also be.
Speaker 2: A bad thing, all right, or the stuff cuts both ways.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agree, it cuts both plays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So there you have it. But anyways, let's see, I'm gonna put you on hold again, Danny, and go ahead and see what Jimmy James has on his mind. Maybe he had something he wanted to add in here.
Speaker 9: Jimmy, Well on the on the diesel thing that Pete was talking about. Interestingly enough, Uh town you're in Michigan that I'm familiar with.
Speaker 1: There's this place.
Speaker 9: I passed it hundreds of times. I had no idea exactly what they did. Diesel was in the name. Anyways, Guys look at through the news one day and it said that the Environmental Protection Agency was finding these people's I have my memory is the better part of a million dollars and fileing, filing all kinds of charges against them, because it turns out this place truckers from all over the country were going to this place to get their computers monkeyed with so they could actually get good mileage and whatnot. So all those environmental garbage that they add to these trucks actually reduce the miles the truckers get one thing. So yeah, they got in a keep of a lot of trouble there, the people that were programming the computers to do the other to not listen to whatever the truck's got going on these days, the government computers the devil and on the early your thing. Uh, you know, all this crap about Fauci inventing that thing, it's just's let's just remember something.
Speaker 8: Keep this in mind.
Speaker 6: Above all things.
Speaker 9: Tauch was most aligned with.
Speaker 8: N I H.
Speaker 9: N I H is China. China is Faucci. Fauci is China employee and has been for most of this century. Remember that Ni H Fauci all the time coming up, that's his party crew.
Speaker 2: Mm. Yeah, well it's supposed to be the National Institute of Health here, you know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, but they're so heavily tied into China right now with their their weapons laps of that over there.
Speaker 4: It's amazing.
Speaker 9: I'm telling China. China was the Believe me, this came from China first. Is their idea about choose just the use.
Speaker 4: Collydate, Well, we gave it to them.
Speaker 3: I mean, we had their scientists working over here for years until twenty seventeen when Obama said no more federal money to these places that they're involved in this. So they just sent her back to China with their samples and continued to work over there, and then they funneled money through Echo Health Alliance to pay Wuhan. You know, we're involved in a lot of labs in China. People don't realize it when it comes to weapons development.
Speaker 4: We're up to our ears in it in other countries.
Speaker 3: But this one, I was going to say, the monkey pox example here, this yron strain.
Speaker 4: Suddenly monkey pox is going to be a problem.
Speaker 3: That was something that two years ago they were saying, hey, we're doing gain a function on this and it got released.
Speaker 4: There's no telling how many things we've been hit with over the years that have come from a.
Speaker 3: Situation like just the companies up to dry elbows in it.
Speaker 9: Bauchi recently came down with the West Now disease, and that tells me that that's what they're working on currently. So we burned out, have no outbreaks of West Now disease. Fauci's son of a bitch, I'm watching you.
Speaker 3: You've already had them. We've already had outbreaks spots here, spots there at West Novel, We've had them.
Speaker 4: In this statement.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm watching you. Fouch he should be.
Speaker 3: You know, if you go just for reference, go to the Big Black Book of Communism, it lists communist regimes and all the people that they've killed over the years. All right, take the claim of the Nazis in World War Two they killed six million Jews, all right, That puts Fauci in his crowd above the Nazis. They killed more than six thousand people in this world are six million people? When COVID hit, he's got a higher death told than the Nazis. When it comes to the treatment of the Jews, and that man's not in jail.
Speaker 4: Something's wrong.
Speaker 2: There, you have it. So anyway, put Jimmy on hold real quick, and uh, you know what else are you gonna say? We'll go to our our conspiracy theorist in Florida. Though, see what he's got to say about this about what about Fauci in the labs.
Speaker 1: And a tangent? Okay, God chack.
Speaker 2: Sorry about Fauci in the labs and the diseases and what do you what are your thoughts.
Speaker 10: On all that.
Speaker 1: Faci was complacent in the murder of have many have many people the dad during the convent epidemic that like to talk it. Uh he was, I mean, there's too many lengths to suggest that he was. Yeah, he's a he's at fault for the gain of function. I mean, Jesus, you know I need a longer time for him to talk.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, you just be Pete had brought it up, and the Jimmy, Jimmy and b Pete were going back and forth about it. I just thought you might want to add to it. But you know, you got you got some minutes here. If you want to burn him up, go for it.
Speaker 1: Well maybe in the conspiracy theorist that I am. I don't particularly believe that COVID is actually a real thing. I mean, what we had a valley put up, you know a few years ago. At this point, I mean, it's getting hard to keep track of time, you know, especially the older we get, you know, that goes uh but uh, I mean they had put out a reward for anybody that could provide provide a live sample of the COVID vaccine, the COVID virus. Sorry, uh, should I want to say it was? It was at least a million plus for the for the reward. No one's been able to provide a live sample.
Speaker 4: Not the no, just a fyi.
Speaker 3: The World Health Organization lists total COVID deaths worldwide at over seven million, seven million, sixty.
Speaker 4: Eight and ninety in the past week.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't trust the World Health Organization as far as I can. You know, throw a you know, throw truck, you know, or any other drawn adult now you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean you know that's like, well that's just what was reporting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know, yeah, No, I get where you're coming from. But that and you know, as well as I do, corrupted all the institutions are there, and then just because something's reported to you doesn't mean it doesn't mean it's true.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it was a double edged sword.
Speaker 3: I think when this thing first hit, they were they were, you know, sensationalizing the number of deaths because they wanted to put the fear factor out there. They come out with these vaccines that we find out are totally useless and causing more problems now that they're doing studies, I would it wouldn't surprise me to know that the actual death rate may have been lower than that seven million because they were attributing things to COVID Where somebody had coordinary heart and they catch COVID.
Speaker 1: The head, tell yourself, yeah, you're yeah, but.
Speaker 4: You tested positive for COVID when we did the autopsy.
Speaker 3: So that's what we're gonna claim, is you die of Covidah No, no.
Speaker 2: No, it's right.
Speaker 3: I mean those are for those are perfect examples of where in it. For the longest time, there were certain states in the United States that weren't counting COVID deaths. So we've got a lot of unreported, we got a lot of overreported.
Speaker 4: I think we got a lot of underreported. We really don't know.
Speaker 3: But when they can, you know, proudly throw a number out there at seven million. Yeah, I'd say that puts Fauci in his crowd. Uh pretty much up there. They need to answer for what they did.
Speaker 1: Well listen, I will even say, you know, remember I referenced the villages Florida, which you know I've done, you know, due to my nature of work. I mean, you know, every once in a while, I've got a job up there. Yeah.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 1: Shoot, it wasn't even six months ago that s had the COVID test in tens.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: You know which, and that's a primarily senior citizen population, which you know, all their electronic billboards, you know, they were all flash and the you know, it's your COVID tests and you know the signs. And then.
Speaker 2: They terrified the senior population all over the country basically right because it's like you go near anybody, you're gonna die, you know pretty much. So, I mean, and that was it. And that's why you still see it's so weird because when I went to the hospital recently, they were still doing this whole thing with you know, put a glove on before I can even punch into a keyboard, my social Security number, all this nonsense, you know, And I'm like, wow, okay, you know it was weird.
Speaker 3: It was two thousand. Well, no, it was a twenty twenty election. I remember our local precinct, you know, used to give out the eye voted stickers when you got done, well when you went in. Because of COVID protocols, only so many people could be inside the building all the all the electronic machines had to be so far apart. And I mean they had people watching this stuff like prison guards. They when you went in, they gave you a pin for you to fill out certain things and told you keep the pin. We don't want your germs back. I said, well, where's my eye voted sticker? Well, we couldn't afford those because we bought the pins.
Speaker 1: There you go, say here in the state of Florida, I mean, shoot, you know, yeah, during when COVID was supposed to had a type, you know, I was working on commercial job sites, you know, and also you know, big new construction projects. Yeah, doing it, y see. And I mean, shoot, if there was such a thing as COVID, I would have caught it from the portagions that I had to use.
Speaker 19: Yeah, the engineer at our job, I'll go for go ahead. But the engineer in our office that's overseeing the project that I'm on, he caught COVID four times, and he had every shot at every booster because his company paid for him free, so he would go and get him. He ended up catching it four times within the first year that COVID was out there.
Speaker 4: I thought, boy, it's a good thing you got them shots.
Speaker 1: With the PCR test. And I said, simon, I'm sure y'all want to any strangers to that. I mean, you know, just tamping up the testing cycles and you can detect anything. You know, you want to find cancer in an individual, find it, you know, because we all have technically, we all have cancer cells living within our bodies. You know, they might be dormant, but they're still existing. Rights I lost. I lost a father in law, you know, you know, had a heart attack less than three months you know after you know, his level girlfriend for you know, she pressured them into getting it and she was running up a vaccination campaign for her, you know, little community club you know in Ohio. And uh, I mean he essentially immediately developed, you know, heart issues. You know, just getting chest pains, and you know, due to the backup, you know, for all the doctors, I mean, they couldn't he wouldn't have ever able to get an actual doctor's apartment.
Speaker 3: That's a big thing in the hospitals. And it's a you know, it's super infectious and it can spread through a hospital or a nursing home in no time. Most people, I say most people, I mean the studies are like ninety nine percent of people that they tested are carrying the Mercia virus with them. It's just their antibodies can keep it in check. So for you someone to come down with Mercier when they're in the hospital, they didn't.
Speaker 4: Necessarily get it there.
Speaker 3: They may have had it with them in their immune system just got low enough that it kicked in. You know, that's something they've been combating for fifty years in hospitals. So it's you know, it's amazing how these things can move through a populace. But what you know, when this first thing came out, the experts were saying, if this is a typical, if this is a virus the way we think it's gonna work, it's gonna start mutating. And every time it mutates, it's gonna lose potency, and eventually you're gonna have people with COVID showing no symptoms. They don't know anything is wrong, and it won't affect them at all. It'll pass through their system and be put in check. And that's what we're seeing now. But when this thing came out, they took advantage of it. Panic the entire world over this thing, and then they could start implementing things. Look at our vice presidential contending right now, the Democrat side, and some of the things he pulled during COVID.
Speaker 4: Oh, we got to snitch line.
Speaker 3: If your neighbors are out on their porch after six o'clock, call and turn them in.
Speaker 4: We'll come visit them.
Speaker 1: I'm familiar with all that.
Speaker 18: But what about the the fact that the few the flu disappeared, and coincidentally they coincided with E. I mean, you can pretty much say exactly the same number of the senior citizen population and the young, you know, the young and uno compromise individuals that would have typically died. The figures reflected it to a t, and that's something that's very hard to to discount.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I mean, I mean the same amount of people that from ship that we claimed was not active anymore because people wearing these blue surgical masks on the packaging.
Speaker 2: Stated, right, it was wild because all of a sudden the flu was gone and people were up and dead from this and no more flu deaths, even though there usually is every flu season.
Speaker 3: All right, Oh yeah, well, I mean look at the flu vaccines.
Speaker 4: You know, it's not a vaccine.
Speaker 3: It's a shot that is supposed to come back what they think will be the major strains of flu that year, and it's hard to prepare ahead of time. I understand that manufacturing can be an issue. So you got all these guys out there, guests that, okay, this year, looking at the trends, we think the Asian flu and this flu and this flu will be the three strains.
Speaker 4: So that's the vaccine we're offering this year. And they've looked.
Speaker 3: At the they've looked at the win loss record, I guess you'd call it, or the batting stats, and they've realized that it's about a fifty to fifty shot on their guests on what's going to be popular that year and what actually takes off through communities. So you know, it's a it's crapshoot anyway you look at it when it comes to flu, and yes, we do have some effective vaccines, but you've got to hope that you're exposed to whatever it is your shot is supposed to prevent. Otherwise you're going to catch the damn flu, just like the guy that didn't get the shot.
Speaker 6: Because it was.
Speaker 1: If I may, and let me let me say one thing. I'm not trying to talk to much or anything like that. You know, my wife used to work in the pediatrics, Okay, so you know, and they would heavily, you know, the doctors would heavily push the flu vaccine. But they wouldn't just not just talking about the patients. They would push it on their employees as well. And you know the couple different times, I mean, this could just be semantics or whatever, but I mean, you know the couple different times that my wife actually get you know, went ahead and did it. You know, eventually you at the point to where it was for this stuff, I'm not I'm not going to take this stuff. It's not helping me. She would get it every time, and she took it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never been so sick in my life than eight hours. The only flu shot I ever took in my life. Eight hours later, I was the sickest I have ever been. I'll never take another one.
Speaker 2: That's what happened to my second wife too. She was a nurse's aide in a hospital, and every time she took that flu shot she got sick every single time.
Speaker 3: So but they tell you all, that's just in your mind. It's a coincidence. You caught the flu on your way in here to get the shot, that's why you're sick.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, Bue smoked up my foot another pot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, what of the damn trust that we weren't telling you about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: I'll never make that mistake again. I've never been so sick in my life.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, we got about eight minutes left, b Pete, what should we do here? Looks like Jimmy James is still on the line. We got we got Chris and Florida still on the line. Still you know he's on the open line, and we got Jimmy James still waiting. Uh should we go to just like last words here or what?
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the time we all get last words in, you'll be ready to get ready for Aaron Show.
Speaker 4: And uh, we'll be good to go.
Speaker 2: There you go, So Chris, find a word from you for this week.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to be confrotational, but important and terrible. That's what you get for your country basically. Uh, I mean we we you know, you know, even though I haven't been calling and I've still been busting. Uh, James's position was I seemed to I think it seemed to have a pretty good understanding on as you know, you know, me and him come different hemispheres at the world. So you know, we've we've we've got this left right thing going on. Yeah, he resides more on the left. I read on the right. Uh yeah, important, third world that's what you're gonna get for your nation. Uh what we got going on now. Don't sympathize with people just because they claimed to be immigrants, uh, that they can't contribute to society. I mean, they're only going to diminish society. I mean, that's that's a Commentson's thing. I mean, that's pretty much where I want to leave it. You know, like it might be competitional for some people, but not for me.
Speaker 2: Not so much. Yeah, I think most let's get you think, no problem. Look most people that they call into this show are on the same page as you with that anyway, man, Uh, it's just the way it is.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, the one guy's a little sympathetic because he's out in California and he's had friends. But but but it's really everybody's looking at this whole situation and uh and saying, why is it that we're left out of so many things right now? Especially when we're all getting squeezed to death? And you know, believe me, the financial situation is hurting everybody. Uh So obviously nobody's feeling all that much sympathy for whoever's coming in and getting stuff for free if we're not all getting that too. Anyway, Jimmy, you're fine. Words for the week.
Speaker 9: Let's see, his name's not Danny. This is the guy who's Florida. What's Florida's name?
Speaker 2: Chris s fis.
Speaker 9: Oh, I'm sorry, but Chris fer Florida.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 9: I caught COVID a few times and the first time was really bad. I could promise you that that was not anything that I ever had before. It is real. But I agree with Depe what he was trying to say that it was all exaggerated and used.
Speaker 6: For political purposes.
Speaker 9: To twenty twenty, and you are correct. Yeah, they already issued a report saying that probably only twenty percent of the reported deaths were actually caused by COVID and wrapped a bat. I was thinking ten percent, so I'll compromise with him and say fifteen percent. So now what are you down to? Like a million? And I could see that because it was some nasty stuff, buddy, I could tell you I never had nothing like that in my life. Hot, no cold, hot, a cold, sweating.
Speaker 2: It's just a day.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 9: I negres So I believe in the virus or when I path it's don I call it. I believe it is man made too. But well, not much of final words, I guess, but other than yeah, I agree pretty much with everyone.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: You go, what you said, the peace.
Speaker 2: Peace, Jimmy James. You know, and I got so sick in twenty twenty. I was coughing up, putting. I know you guys were around for that. I told you I was real sick. I'd never been that sick before ever, and uh man, it was. It was pretty extreme. I don't know what to call it, but definitely I think it was something that was going around. Uh, but did they exaggerated? Did they rack up the fear porn for everybody? Absolutely they did.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, but two things can to be true at the same time, even though they seemed to be desperate from one another.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, it's true that there was something going around, and it's true that they were amping it up and using it as a political football. Both things could be true. Anyways, be Pete your final words for the week, man, because we got a couple of minutes left, so you got time.
Speaker 3: Well, I have a good conversation tonight. I was glad for everybody that called in. I appreciate it and be sure to call in next week. You will tackle a bunch of other topics. But I would like to point out the hypocrisy of the week. Good old Hillary Clinton appeared on somebody's show. I think it was Rachel maddowt somebody Anyway. She comes on the show and says that people should be held either criminally or civilly liable for spreading misinformation. And what did we have in two thousand and sixteen that carried on for the next two and a half years and cost this country a boatload of money, and that was the Russian collusion crap.
Speaker 4: And where did it start?
Speaker 3: In Hillary Clinton's election office is where the whole thing started.
Speaker 4: Here we have this elite and.
Speaker 3: I won't say it, but there's a four letter word that rhymes with punt that I save especially for her and Judith Barry Baker because they're both just as fake as can be.
Speaker 4: But here she is pontificating that people should.
Speaker 3: Go to jail for misinformation, and she's one of the biggest purveyors. It's been proven that she was responsible for it, the money for it, the whole arrangement came from her. When are we going to take her up on her offer and put her ass in jail along with James Comy And I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 2: There you go. Mixed feelings about Comy though, because they'll tell you one side. He was doing one side to favor, then he was doing the other side of the favor, and now everybody hates him. It seems like, I don't know, that's the funny thing there, the one time head of the FBI. Right, yikes.
Speaker 4: Anyways, look scandalous, man, scandalous.
Speaker 2: Look true enough. And you know that because because you've been able to follow it anyways. It is what it is. I hope that you guys are well, no matter who you are, when you are where you are, I hope you're well. If you kick in something toward us this week again, I'll still leave out my offer that I'll make an executive producer for next week. If you kick something in to the Ocelli effect, you'd be a hit the donate button. I would definitely appreciate it because it's always the tough time of the month, right here toward the end when it sucks, and it definitely sucks. I paid all the bills, but I don't have any money left. So there you go. That's the way it is, and that's how we're going to keep it going. And up next we'll be Aaron Franz with the Age of Transitions on Oatelly dot com Radio. So stick around and we'll talk to you again next week. I'm merely O'Kelly. All of you are the effects.
Speaker 10: Good night, st