Speaker 1: All right, Joining us now is doctor Peter Hammond. I've talked to him in the past about his amazing life and experience doing missions in South Africa and through the southern part of Africa, going into Marxist nations and the Muslim nations, and he had a very interesting take I think on the Olympics. Why are the Olympic Games promoting paganism, perversion and blasphemy? He had a but it's an overall comprehensive take on the history of the Olympics, the ancient history of it, as well as how it is being used to push the New World Order and many other things. So joining us now, and of course let me tell you where you can find him at Frontline missionsa dot org. Doctor Peter Hamman. Thank you for joining us, sir.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. David. I'm sure we've all been absolutely horrified over the deliberate blesphemy. And it's not just offensive to Christians. That's not so important, how I feel isn't very important. The important thing is blasphemy, and it's offensive to God or Mighty God I create and the eternal churdge before him. Each one of us will stand and you know it's kind of extraordinary. First of all, have this nonsense that the Olympics committee claims, Oh, it wasn't meant to offend anyone who are just wanting to have a tolerance and inclusion. And interestingly, at first they said, no, it wasn't meant to be a parody of the Lord's Supper based on Leonardo Davincri's iconic painting. No, it was actually meant to be some pagan festival with Dionysius. And yet for a remarkable resemblance to Leonardo's Davinsri's iconic painting. And the press received on the program that this would be the last supper. In fact, even sets and press releases beforehand the programs distributed to the people on the banks of the Sane River. This was that section of the session of the opening ceremony, what's going to be the last Supper?
Speaker 1: And you had an interesting take on this, which I had not talked about. When I talked about it, I said, you know, we've had parodies. The last separates a piece of art and so forth. A lot of people have done parodies of it. But the thing that was interesting about this one and so offensive was the fact that they combined a parody with the Bachery and your take on it was interesting because you talked about the subtext to the fact that it was Dionysius or Bacchanalia and talk about that the wine aspect of it.
Speaker 2: Now we've seen at Olympics openings that have been going increasingly back to the pagan roots of the Olympics, and you can see, you know, whether you're talking about Athens or Atlanca or Barcelona, London, as they all have been getting increasingly more pagan type of oar cultic, even a ceremonies, which is going back to the roots of the Olympics, which always was dedicated to Zeus and the whole pension of Greek gods. We grateful it didn't sacrifice hundreds of animals. Some engage in animal cruelty at the beginning of the Olympics, which they used.
Speaker 3: To Nevertheless, that may be coming, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But now what they're doing is if you think the Lord's Supper is so critical to Christian faith, this isn't about Leonardo da Vinci. This is about the Lord's Supper. They're not trying to mock Leonardo DaVinci. The artists, they're trying to mock the Lord's Supper, because the Lord's supper symbolizes I mean, this is where the community service was an augrets and the Lost Supper before our Lord was portrayed and crucified, the body of the Lord symbolized by the bread his body will be broken for us, and the wine symbolic of his blood shed for us. This is at the heart of our salvation. And now in this Olympic ceremony, opening ceremony, which of course couts millions of yours, put together that this is a massive operation. And you have the Greek god Dionysius, who is the god of wine and the god of thebauchery, lying on the table where the bread and the wine should be. So you've got the pautry. Instead of celebrating salvation, they are replaced him to celebrating sin. And remember, Christianity believes in salvation from sin, whereas the pagan religion of Sabatanism, which many of the modern elite holds you, is salvation through sin. You are saved through sin. In fact, it is through thebauchery, through breaking all the laws of God. It is the whole Sabatine religion which is at the heart of the illuminati. For example, Sabatanism, which started in sixteen sixty six through sabatae Zebbi, which is obviously the religion of many of the elite in Hollywood and government today. You can see it. Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein epitomized Sabatanism. Salvation through sin. You deliberately break all the laws of God and you throw yourself fully into the bauchery, so you celebrate, You celebrate sin instead of celebrating salvation.
Speaker 1: Yes, instead of instead of Christ's endless body. What you're doing is you're using the body to create sin and to celebrate that. And she pointed out salvation through that sin. It is an interesting juxtaposition. And then, of course you know the wine aspect of Dionysius and the bacchanalia. You know, saying that it's not the wine is not representative of the blood, but you know it's uh, it's wine, and it's drunkenness, and.
Speaker 2: It's almost a religious ceremony that you engage in debauchery in getting drunk. This isn't a sober recognition that mycin led to the broken body in the shape of my savior, which is of course something of repentance and regrets in our hearts and souls as we look at that and think, you know, this is terrible, what myicine caused, the suffering, that this caused my savior. But instead they are celebrating at debauchery, the celebrating drunkeness, and it's got almost a religious significance. They really do worship their sin. They celebrate this and they love this, and that is obviously the religion of many of the elites in the world today. Bear in mind that despite the huge amounts of outrage around the world, the French Church, outraged Christians around the world, outrage and even von Musk and Donald Trump and the Speaker of the House of the Years, House of Representatives saying this is disgusting, this is shameful, this is outrageous, and that yet the French present from Macron, he comes up and says, we're proud of this, and this ceremony is about who we are as frenchmen. And the Mayor of Paris also said that they're proud of this and this is wonderfulness represents who they are, you know, blasphemous lunkards and anti Christian pagans, they are actually proud, they're not actually rebuking this chapter. Now interesting that the person who put this together, you know, putting some freak show of perverts and people who look more like that generates in the Hunger Games, pan M the capital of the Hunger Games, a scenario you know already weirdly died here in their bizarre outfits. And you've got the bearded man who's or the bearded woman who's who's dressed in this provocative type of dress, in the whole lot of things hanging out and you know, absolutely gross, disgusting, bizarre freak show and transvestites and perverts and a whole LGBT crowd. They're not celebrating tolerance for all kinds of religious beliefs. They're celebrating only one kind of religious belief and that's LGBTQ and a whole perverted brunch and the trans crowds. This is what was being promoted there, and this is what the French present and French Mayor of Paris claims they proud of, and this is about who we are. And they paid millions of euros to put together this whole event, which, by the way, it's got more than that obviously attacking the heart of our salvation. The Soviet of Christ is very bad. But they all said, the pale writer of Revelation going writing down the sem carrying the Olympic banner, and you know, the pale writer Hell follows after him. And you can also think of the golden cough that's up on the platform with the Olympic rings, so that why would you choose a golden cough? And it reminds us of the it's.
Speaker 3: Just a quia, right, that's well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember what President Franklin Dinan Roosevelt said in politics, nothing happens by accident, and it was also in different words by the American Ambassador to Britain, Joseph Kennedy, the father President John F. Kennedy. Joseph Kennedy once said, in politics, the honor accidents. And I think that this is true. And people don't spend tens of millions of euros on something if it doesn't epitsomas what they believe. You can be sure. The opening for the Olympics was not just approved by the Olympic Committee. It was approved by the French governments and the Paris City Council because it represents all of them, and they wouldn't have been allowed to bring it to fruition unless it has been approved on the national municipal level as well as the International Olympic Committee level. And so that they've got all these bizarre things, including a figure of Mary Antoinette walking around the capitation with their head under om, which is not even funny. I mean, that's disgusting. The French Revolution, we'reheating thirty thousand people, including women and children. It just you know, it's not something to be proud of. It's part of French history. But you know, there's many other things that could have celebrated. They could have had John the Ark. I mean, you think of France has got some great history they could have turned to. But why did they have to turn to paganism and ocotism and even anti Christian blasphemy. Is that really what they are about? Is this epitomizing the new world order and the powers that should not be I think it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as Nihilo time, as you pointed out, you know, the Pale Writer, the death that was there, the Golden Calf, all that stuff is very deliberate when they think a great deal about the sets that they have and the symbolism that they put out there, there's not an accident. And as you mentioned, we've got Republicans who criticize it, but they're still going to fund it. And you've got Jill Biden who loved it. Jill said this is just great, and so she loved it as much as the Marxist mayor of Paris and as much as Macron loved it.
Speaker 3: So they're getting what they want.
Speaker 1: And of course in the lead up to this, they're bragging about how they changed all the laws and are setting up all kinds of surveillance and things like that, which is going to remain. That's going to be part of the permanent infrastructure to create more surveillance, more of a police state. And so it is really pushing us into that new world order, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Incredibly so? And this isn't just the Olympics. We've been seeing statues and monuments to all kinds of pagan gods over the is at the Athens Olympics, of course, that's yes, they had a Athenia, they had Aeros, the god of Love, hanging over it all, they had under Eros. There's a bunch of these frolicking, scantly planned people touching and releasing one another, and eers hovering over them. So they've had a bunch of pagan depictions centaurs, half man, half horse launching shafts of life. At the beginning of Olympic ceremonies at Atlantis was also extremely pagan and lots of the ancient pagan Greek gods. And after the Athens Olympics it was said Zies must have been very pleased. Never has so many so many people worldwide sung his praises, and never has he had such a large flock. And so it seems that the powers that should not be the globalist, the new World order, are using these Olympic events, which, let's face it, over a billion people watch these opening events. So this isn't somebody offended somebody at a school play. This is the biggest global event and the New World auto craft cannot help. They cannot resist the opportunity to promote their religion. I mean, consider, if you or I were invited to speak at any major event, no matter where it is, we would inject our faith. I couldn't help you do it doesn't matter where I'm invited. I've been universities, army basis I've been in Muslim terror camps. I've been in Communists events, I've been in cults, churches, Mormons, service witnesses and others. At every occasion, I've brought in the Gospel. I can't help it. That's who I am, and I've got my message and I'll bring it in well. The International Olympic Committee chose a well known LGBTQ activist who is into the trance movement and so on to put together this whole debauchery on the Sane River. As some people said, this was insane because the name of the river is the Sane River. So what you saw was an insane opening ceremony to the Paris Olympics. And the whole ceremony was done on the same river.
Speaker 1: And it's like it's like an open sewer, just like the saying itself as an open so the imagery as as well as.
Speaker 2: It isn't open because the seven and seventy seven killing me the river, it's like the heart of Paris, and Paris is built around the same river. And interestingly, you'll find it's almost impossible to believe. I mean, I don't understand how it's possible they spent a billion euro. That's euro. Yeh, a billion euro to clean up the Seine so it would be clean enough for this operation. And Paris must do a lot of litten pollution. If it cost that much to clean up the river, I mean, I would have thought a million euro could have done the job. But what do I know.
Speaker 1: But they didn't clean it up. They've got athletes who are in the hospital with ekle i. I mean, the two of them are in the hospital, so it's pretty bad. You talked a lot about the original Olympics, and I think it is kind of interesting that you know when to can prassed the ancient Olympics with the modern Olympics.
Speaker 2: I think that's very important because when the Olympic committee also got under criticism because some Christian athletes have been forbidden to have Christian symbols on themselves. On one case, a man on a surfboard, a Brazilian athlete was warned, you get the imagery of Christianity or for your surfboard, or you're disqualified from the Olympics. So when they were criticized, they said, well, the Olympics are very strictly non religious, really non religious. That is not true. The Olympics have been from the very beginning exceedingly religious. Pagan of course, but very religious. So the original Olympics are all done in the name of Zeus, and in fact the whole pantheon of gods and every athlete haches fair allegiance to Zeus. And there was a procession which involved taking the sacred fire the embers up to the Temple of Zeus, and the priests carried the members up and they put the fire, which is now symbolized by the Olympic torch coming and lightsing, and that the torch has to start in Athens. It's all very symbolicans on, and so this is all pagan worship. And then they sacrificed a hundred bulls. There's a lot of animal sacrifice before, during, and after every Olympic game. So every single Olympic winner had to sacrifice after their winnings to the Temple of Zeus. And by the way, one of the rewards for the Olympic ethics who won was prostitutes from the temple of Aphrodites, meant with the goddess of Love, so the goddess had lust. But the original Olympics were exceedingly pagan lots of religious activities. And for the Olympics committee today to say we have strict neutrality, there's nothing religious, Well, what do you call worshiping Zeus and Eros and Dionysius and all these other things. Are they not religious? I think when I say non religious, what they mean is non Christian because they're certainly not non religious. That is just not true. And so the the original Olympics were exceedingly violent, by the way, not only with the killing of animals for sacrifices before the Olympics and after it and after every match, but there were One of the Olympic sports was pentachron and that was where you could use anything from choke holds, dislocations of arms, breaking of bones. One of the fact there was really almost no rules. And the one of the famous athletes, Donsius, he specialized in thrusting his fingers into persons abdomen and ripping acids in Testein's another one of their contestants specialist breaking fingers, and so that was one of the sports. The four horse chariot racers were famous, exceedingly popular. You know, think Ben her But these chariot dressers involved gore. Three pile ups. People were often disfigured beyond recognition, you know, very gory, with people sharing these things on. So that Olympics were really bloody Olympics, and not just violent to the poor animals who are sacrificed, but violent to the contestants. And by the way, the contestants had to compete completely naked. Of course, only men were allowed to participate. Women were not allowed if they were married. Married women were not allowed in the stands, and they'd risked the death penalty like being thrown off the nearby cliffs head first if they attended in the stands, but single women could attend, and prostitutes from the temple of Afroditi were part of the rewards for winning athletes. So you know, the original Olympics were not. But I don't know why we couldn't have launched an international sports event that wasn't rooted in ancient Greek paganism and was such a checkered past, I mean, wasn't really necessary. I think it's time for us to launch a new form of international sports. We don't need the Olympics, and the Olympics seem so corrupt and so anti Christians, so pagan and after this so blesphemous. I don't know how Christians can want to participate in And I come from a sporting family. I've got several of my children have one national colors and represents that our country overseas. So my wife was very much into sports, and so we love sports. My father used to run the Western Cape Cricket Union. So I feel a little bit of a traitor to speak like this, but we are not against sports. Of course, Christians are not anti sports per se. Were against idology and paganism. But the Bible does have a lot of athletic terms. So we read in the Bible about running the race and keeping the faith. And in one Corinthians nine, the apostle Paul speaks about every athlete goes into strict training to compete in the games, and they do it for a crown that will perish, but we do it for crown at the last fall or two. And he speaks about how we've got to subdure body and make our body our slave, that we will not be disqualified, so that we can run the race sers to get the price. So these are good Biblical images. One Timothy, before we read that physical training is of some benefit. That's not of eternal benefit, but it is of some benefit. Our body is the vehicle with which our soul travels this earth to be useful on earth. So physical sports is lifted up as something commendable, much like being in the military or being a farmer is lifted up as a model of the Christian dcuption walk. So we can learn from sports. And I remember being brought up in school in Rhodesia, where sports would taught us as to teach us how to be team players, to teach us how to play according to the rules, to be gracious winners, to be gracious losers, to play the game for the sake of doing it right. And so in some ways they said sports was preparing us for life. Other times they said sports was preparing us for war. Were told by some teachers, war is the real thing. Sports is just the practice, you know, where when you learn some of the skills that you're going to use in the battlefield, you learn on a sports field. And so I'm not against sports, but the Olympics have become absolutely debauched in pagan and the hostility to Christianity is subject you can understand why. So many people, including Elon Musk and Hobby Lobby and others have said they're boycotting the Olympics withdrawing advertising. And even after all this protest, you still have the American the French present saying he's proud of this and this is what we are, and this is what we are as Frenchmen, as Parisians, and well it shows you they are so committed to their pagan religion that these powers that should not be the globalists are willing to alienate a lot of people, a lot of sponsors. It's not financially viable to do this. I don't know if you've noticed, but the stands are off and empty, and they are having trouble selling tickets to the Olympics. People are not filling the stands, people are boycotting, many are board out of their mind or disgusted. And so the Parasalympics have had the lowest attendants ever. They've never had such such bad attendants. And of course that's excluding the COVID cults lockdown lunacy of the Tokyo Olympics, which was postponed a year and then they saw it didn't allow spectators in the stands. It all had to be remotely, which that's going to be one of the most dull, doud Olympics ever. You know, Watson Olympics will not spectators, well they seem to, but the masquerade, madness, lockdown, lunacy, salvation by vaccination, COVID cult was more important than the Tokyo Olympics. But now you can see their paganism and the anti Christian blasphemy is more important to them than a successful Olympics. Olympics about sports, you would think, but notice how politics is intruding more and more Now intriguingly, you might have noticed that Russia and Belarus are not allowed to take part in the Olympics in their own name, with the own flags, and they're not allowed to have the national anthem plate if any of them win anything, So they're they're as individuals, not under the country the content march on the country's flag. Now, I find this interesting because throughout the entire Cold War, the Soviet Union was never excluded, even while they were oppressing and tormenting and murdering millions of their own citizens.
Speaker 1: Even while that's an excellent point, I have not heard anybody else point that out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, just think that the Soviet Union was invading countries, fermenting wars and terrorism all over the world. And when they invade Czechs, Thevaki in nineteen sixty eight, when the invaded Hungary and nineteen fifty six, they were boycotted from the elections from the Olympics. So this is it's kind of interesting. But at the same time as the Soviet Union and Red China were watching in the Olympics with their red flags or the stars and Hammerzon sickles and so on, we in Rhodesa and South Afka were being boycotted from the Olympics. We couldn't take part because we were fighting for our lives against the same communist terrorism that the Soviet Union was sponsoring worldwide. And so little Refusia and South Afka were not allowed to take part in the Olympics for decades, throughout the sixties and seventies. In the eighties, we were being excluded from the Olympics. And to let politics in field with sports, I think is so wrong. I don't think you should ever be boycotting a country because of the politics. The sportsmen should be allowed to participate because isn't this what helps to less intentions and bring about reconciliation between nations and helps alleviate wars. When people can compete and meet with and interact with people of other nations that might be their political enemies, it is a good thing for the country. That's why we have student exchange programs and sports teams going across the World's a lot better than sending armies and bombers across the world. So I think the politicization of it is shameful, but the hypocrisy, the double standards is just so outrageous. How can the Olympic Committee exclude Russia now that they've escaped from communism, but they never boycott them when they were the most virulent atheistic communist, aggressive nation, totalitarian states, smashing their neighbors and exporting terrorism and weapons of mass destruction all over the world. And we experienced it from I was growing up, because we and Rodisia were having a civilian airline is shot down by Soviet austrella missiles, heat seeking missiles and the samava has been cooked and eaten. I mean, for goodness sakes, what kind of atristies and this sort of thing was going on in the seventies and Releisier couldn't go to the Olympics, but the Soviet Union could. So I almost say I despised the International Olympic Committee's hypocrisy, you know, kind of sinners bad. But the hypocrisy really offends God. And you can just read Matthew three to see what the Lord Jesus thinks of hypocrites, his speech against the scribes and Pharisees hypocrites all. And the committee is shocking in their hypocrisy, and the French government is discussing in a hypocrisy too, And for them to pretend that, you know, we're neutral when it comes to religion, and that note we never intended to offend anyone, and even live saying this wasn't meant to be based on the the Leonoido Divincy depiction of the Lost Supper, but people who participated in it said they knew that they were emulating their parodying Leonardo Davinci's archonic depiction of the Lord's Supper, and it was even on the program. So they lie, and then we're intend to offend anyone. That's not true either, because the person they chose to design it all was a well known LGBTQ plus pro peed afiliate type activists who they paid million to produce this. And then he said them, says, I didn't mean to offend anyone. Of course you did.
Speaker 3: He said, sorry, he got caught. Yeah, he said sorry, he got caught.
Speaker 1: You know the point that you were making too, And I didn't realize all those years that South Africa and Rhodesian anything were excluded from the Olympics. I remember though, the rabid competition between the US and Russia as to whom it got the most medals, and also with East Germany, you know, that was also a big part, and they wouldn't even total it up, you know, the countries behind the Iron Curtain versus the free countries, and here's how we're competing with metals and that type of thing. So it's always been a big nationalistic thing like that. It was always about the Communists. But you're that's a very interesting point. They would allow the communists to compete for that, but then when you were fighting the Communists they excluded you. Now you made a point about why don't we celebrate the heritage of life and liberty that have been the fruit of Christianity.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, because in fact, the only religion in the world you're not to dennigrate is Christianity. Now, I think that's because it's only christian that's true, because they're not out there denigrating false religions. They're not out there denigrating for example, Well, let's say, for example, the Koran or Muhammad. Well, first of all, that gets some serious violence back lash as they try it death. I mean, can you mention anyone trying to have ridiculing Muhammad or Islam in the opening of the Olympics. I mean unthinkable. Paris would be burning John. But they go to.
Speaker 3: Christian the energetic terror.
Speaker 1: My son says, when are they going to have a draw Mohammad opening at the ceremony they show how fair and even and they are. Yeah, they wouldn't do that, would they, especially not in Paris with all the migrants that they've got there.
Speaker 2: Now, I mean, can you mention having a depiction of Muhammad being a pig farmer or having a pig on his tape or something like that. That's exactly I mean, why would they depict Jesus Christ as an obese trans woman and his disciples as a bunch of perverts and cross dresses and bearded woman and you know, just the whole lgbt Q freak show, bizarre, and in a sense that's their evangelists. Jesus apostles are his evangelists. And the bread of wines what's on the table symbolized his body broken on across his bloodshed for us, and so they replaced it with a pagan Greek god of debauchery and wine. And you know, he's a naked character vested in blue painted and blue. Yeah, it looks some people said it looks like the Smith and what on earth is this depiction? It's well, you know why he's blue as firs. He's dead. I mean it's a depiction as well. This is a dead god, this Dionysius. But he symbolizes wine. I mean he's drunk himself to death basically. And this is where we should focus our visions of salvation, salvation, incense, salvation through some not salvation from sin. We don't celebrate salvation, we celebrate sin. And this is what France and the EU and the New World Order actually do represent. Macron has right, and then they represent Occotcism, blessedem Me paganism Sabatanism. They love their sin, they hate to say it.
Speaker 3: And it's also a war on women.
Speaker 1: As you were pointing out earlier, the women were not allowed to watch unless they were prostitutes or something, and under penalty of death, they would compete naked, but the women were kicked out. And so here we have a situation where you know, they had very violent fighting matches and stuff like that, but now we have women who compete in boxing, but now they're having men box the women. And so many people talked about that aspect how misogynistic it really is. At the very opening ceremony, they replaced it was supposed to be a man and a woman hold jointly holding a torch. Well, they replaced the woman with a tranny. And then they have some intersex guys who were beating up women and that that sort of thing. But it is very misogynistic, and so the question is, you know, not only are they celebrating this culture that is pagan and debauched and everything, but it's also a very anti woman and uh, you know that culture of that religion and that's supposed to be that's another aspect of hypocrisy. They always claim they're for women, and yet when you look at this, it is very very anti woman.
Speaker 2: Yes, in fact, wonder way other feminists they meant to speak up for women, but in fact they've allowed trans men to be proclaimed women of the earth, getting all kinds of women's awards, and then supporting a man, excuse me, a man beating a woman in the face. Yeah, I mean that's that's just so disgusting. And this woman was terrified. You know, they're refract you had a broken nose and so on. How is this sports? And we mentor categories, you know, male, female and different categories in terms of weight when comes to boxing, so on, so that it's fair. This is not fair. This is not just This is not sports. This is abusive women and women are seeing the sports invaded. There's safe places, even if changing rooms invaded. Women are being excluded. And what are you saying when men are taking women to awards and even Women of the Year award, and what the thing is nobody can be a woman as well as a man, can. I mean, that's just ridiculous. That's it's so disgusting.
Speaker 1: I think the well, you're pointing out the heritage, you point out the heritage of Christianity, and you said, you know, in your essay you were talking about how the athletes were professionals and sometimes you know, they'll be highly paid, as our professional athletes are today, but many times part of the compensation would be to be given a slave. Well, it was Christianity that abolished slavery. Is the only culture that has abolished slavery, and slavery still exists in Muslim countries and that sort of thing to this day. But we are so Christians abolished and fanticide, which these same people are bringing back. And then on the other side, Christians creating hospitals, libraries, universities, and colleges. These are the types of things that you know, it is anithetical to what they're doing, and yet they celebrate. We look at those things, we said, well, those are all good things. To save the babies, and to recognize that women are equal to men before God. We have different roles, but they are equal in the side of God. That was a very radical change for the pagan world, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yes, You know, to study what the world was like before the time across the world before the time across was a world without charity, without kindness, to strangers. It was a world without compassion or even respect for women. Women were treated as load and slaves. And in a no Hollywood film, there's justice to the life of women before Christianity, because they will depict the woman walking around freely with open face in Roman and Athens and Sombers. Actually, no woman was allowed to walk around on their own in the ancient Roman and Athens. They had to go under male guardianship, even if it was a male slave. But a woman, even a free woman, a princess, couldn't walk around on her own. She didn't have that freedom. She always was under male control. They weren't allowed to even attend meals and own home without special permission. They were just meant to be busting around the kitchen and serving, and they had to be in their quarters. And there was such a lot of abusive women. Women couldn't walk outside with upbring a veil. And this you wouldn't notice from the Hollywood films, because which actress wants to walk around with a face obscured in these movies. But you know, if they were taking the ancient Rome or ancient Greece streets, they wouldn't invent these women walking around with their head and hair and face uncovered. They were compelled to be covered by law. They could get the death penalty for not wearing a veil. And you think that's only Islamic, That's the way the whole world was. Greek Romans before Christianity. Christianity deliberately worked to free women on every level. And just think of how the Gospel, the message of the Resurrection was first proclaimed by a woman. The first convert in Europe was a woman, Lidia. And you think how Mary Magnan was the first at the Twoman the first to proclaim the resurrection. And Christianity gave women worth and respect that had never existed before. And only Christianity brought an into slavery. To think, every society practiced slavery and human sacrificed, even to Jerman and Greece, which is so well thought of. They were sacrificing not only strangers of slaves, even sacrificing their own children or wives on occasion. You think of how Agamen Want sacrifices our daughter at the beginning of the siege on Troy in order to bring victory and favor waves. And so there's these Greek kings in Roman kings. They were doing all kinds of hideous things, human sacrifices. Julia sees it that human sacrifices on occasion, and so on. And now the world has something of a selective memory. And and now idealizes these pre Christian pagan societies of Greek and Rome and the Olympics, for example, But they don't recognize how Christianity has brought about everything good in this world. We would not want to live in this world if it hadn't been for Jesus Christ and the influence he and as followers and teachings have made on this world. If you just look at literacy, universities un verditus, the very name, the etymology of the word uni vetitus test thrust to Christian ologians. Most university professed to they don't even believe in truth or one truth or that can be known. So I think the Pagans of today they should open up diversities, aversities, polyversities. But a university by definition should be Christian. It's Christians pioneered the universities, many cases ministers and missionies. By the way. In fact, even the whole Slavic language in alphabet was set to writing created by Christian missilies to Russia, So the whole Slavic alphabet. When the Communists used to write out their dates and so on, they were having to used an alphabet designed by Christians. And even today when we speak by Paris Olympics twenty twenty four, twenty twenty four, what yes, Lord, even the dates tests pars to the centrality of Plust. We haven't built our dating system on the birth of Julius Caesar, or Muhammad or anyone else. It's or col Marx. No, our dating system is on Jesus Christ, the most important person that ever lived. He split the river of the ages of Sunday. Here is the hymne of history. All of history is dated BC before Christ and anonymity in the year of our Lord AD. And they might even try to change it out to BCE and CE, but it's still centered around the life of us Christ. Here is the one who split our dating system into going backwards in BC and Ford and AD. So even the very name Paras Olympics twenty twenty four tests fast to Christ. Every atheist, pagan and blasphema tests fast to the centransity of Christ. When a rite to date and even the fact that we have a seven day week is because of the acts of creation. God created the world in six days. In the rest in the seventy the very name restaurant, it first came from Paris, and it came from the scripture Matthew eleven twenty eight, coming to me, all you're weary and heavy light, and I will give you rest. That the whole scripture was put on the outside of the first establishment for easy in a pleasant environment, and over the years they shortened it to restaurant, which of course is it's all the French. But the very term restaurant tests fis to this came from Christianity. There's so many things that in our society we take for granted, like if you say goodbye, it comes from the older English, God with you. That's why the spelling is so it's an English prayer, God go with you. And in fact, if you go to Austria today they greet you with bruesport or greetings in God. In Switzerland's abbreviate to Gritsy and so again again you can see Christianity is throughout our Western societies and they're forgetting it. In fact, they're not forgetting it. They're deliberately trying to obscure it and denigrate it and replace it with debauchery. There's a consistent effort in Europe, especially by the EU. Just think of that. European Union has built their parliament in Strasbourg and I've been there. It's like the town Babel. It's an incomplete building with the even the scaffolding on the outside. It's based on Brugle's depiction of the town Babel, who is a Belgian artist. And you go to Brussels and I've been there too. They've got a statue outside the EU building of a woman riding a beast for goodness sex a woman riding a beast? Why would you do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And.
Speaker 2: He's at of anti prust.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Even Richard Dawkins recently was saying, you know, he still doesn't like Christianity, but he really likes the fruit of Christianity. You know, let's cut down the tree, but let's try to keep the fruit somehow. And Elon Musk and many ways said similar things, not as not as direct and as you know, spreading it out like Dawkins said, oh yeah, I love the culture of the Christians and I love the cathedrals, and I love the you know, the Christmas music and stuff like that, but that is the type of thing people. Here's the here's the key, And this is what I liked about your essay. If you go back and you look at the original Pagan Olympics, it tells you so much about their society. And if we look at that and what the elites are pushing towards, pushing us towards, we can see what they admire, and we can see that what they want to do is take us back to that kind of a situation where there's a few people running everything and the rest of us are poor and slaves and living in mud huts. That really is what they're doing, and of course exercising that against a lot of the athletes in terms of removing their air conditioning, removing meat for the most part, having them sleeping on cardboard beds, and all the rest of this stuff. They want austerity, they want slavery, and that's what we're going to get with this kind of pagan society. So I think it is very interesting to go back and look at what these people admire and what they worship and the kind of society that they want to take us into and I think that is all there to some degree in the Olympics.
Speaker 3: What do you think it is?
Speaker 2: I think you know what we're seeing is the palace that should not be of putting on display what they want as a globalist religion. Now bear in much revelationsich In wounds us of a one world government with a one build economic system and a one world interfaith's religion. And so they have in revelationships In wanting to be east is wanting to impose a one world religion. And what's standing in a way, Well, those obnoxious individuals who say, my conscience is captive word of God, Jesus is the way, the truth in life. No one comes to Father. But then they don't want that. They hate Christianity. Christianity is true, and Christianity of course teachers that leaders should be servants. The very concept of civil servants, I mean very fact that Britain has a prime minister. A minister means a deacon, a servant. So the prime minister is the first servant. And you've got cabinet ministers who used to sign the letters your humble servants. This comes from Jesus teaching that the lords of the gentiles. They lord it over them, and they call themselves benefactors. But it is not to be like that with you, the greatest amongst. You must be like the least, and like the youngest. You should be the servant of all. And so Jesus taught servant leadership, and he modeled servant leadership. I mean, the Lord God on his knees took a towell and the feet of his servants when his disciples, when people walking with sandals through streets that were dusty and dirty and filthy, and donkeys and horses walking around, and you can imagine it put been a dirty job to clean people's feet when they came into the house. You'd normally leave your sandals at the door. But now you're sitting on couches for eating. So you know that one person says, close that person's feet, and they're when I have clean feet, especially for the meal time, the lost lost supper, the Lord does the humblest task. And this is this is the leadership of a Christian. A Christian leader leads on the front, He leads by example, and he serves. And that is even a Christian concept that we don't have big chiefs, emperors who you know, cost the instructions and like the pope who expects people to kiss his toes and things like that. No, Christian leadership is servant leadership, where we care for the people. You do it as under the least of these you've done to me. And so why would Christianity not be respected and why would people not be grateful to it? But no, at the Olympics, they're choosing every single Olympics to celebrate the pagan religions which all abused women, were involved in, animal cruelty, human sacrifices, occultism and paganism. Why would they want to replace Christianity with paganism? And you know who if today wants to say I think slavery is a good thing, I think abusive woman is a good thing, well they might think it, but they're not going to easily say it. But they want to celebrate and lift up that which is pro slavery and pro debauchery and paganism and abusive woman. And that shows you, as you said earlier, that's the hidden goal. They must like that. You wouldn't be lifting up and worshiping it if you don't think it's good and a model and what you want for the future. You are not going to spend in some cases one hundred one hundred million pounds or one hundred million euros on opening ceremonies if it wasn't presenting a message you want. I wouldn't spend a dime on a printing job or any project that didn't draw off my Christ and present the solo scripture a person belief that at the hearts of my faith, and I can bet that these pagans are not going to be putting one hundred million euros into something that that don't wholeheartedly agree with. And just like I prof read every single line in letter over and over before I give the authorization for the printer to go ahead with the print job I want done. There's no way that these powers that be didn't approve everything of this Elempic before. Somebody thought of this golden cough. Somebody thought of this pale writer. Somebody thought of a decaptained Mary Internet walking around with her head under arm, and things like this. Somebody thought of, let's put some trans women in the place of Jesus, and let's put a bunch of freaks in LGBTQ bearded women and things like this in with a child, my dear, I mean, what's a drag queen without a child? In this last subject? And somebody thought of this, and everybody signed off with us. The President of France, the Mayor of Paris, probably the whole City Council, the whole IOC, the must have all approved us ahead of time. It wouldn't have gone ahead without their approval, all the way up to national and international. So what they're telling us is, this is what we believe, is what we stand for. This is what we want, which includes nothing but contempt for Christianity, not even an acknowledgment of Christianity as depicted in the Notre Dame. And we Notre Dame Cathedral I've been, there's a magnificent cathedral stood for a thousand years. It's burned down. Interesting, while Notre Dame was burning, it was while it was still burning. President Maccroun said, Arsten has been ruled out. It's not Ustina was in a fibergate. You cannot determine that. You cannot determine the cause of a fire before the fire is out. It takes a lot of forensics off towards and in the fiber game. We were often being rushed to give a verdict. We would not give a verdict until we had examined the evidence. And yet the Paris fire department and police department not allowed to invest gate. They were just told and the president said, we've ruled out arsen That was a year where there were a thousand two hundred attacks on churches in France in one year, thousand two hundred, and that's the churches desecrated, bond burned, damage in different ways, all by Muslim j artists, but Notre Dame. The most iconic picture of Paris, the greatest architectural masterpiece in front, that was definitely not arsen I said the present. So they just could not afford to allow people to see this is the fruit of our multiculturalism, bringing people hate Christianity and so on. And they had spaces of Arsenal technicity and that just was Notre Dame. You can't even look there for arsen It's not awesome, ruled out. The firemen were still fighting the fire, the fires were still blazing, and prison Macon already put it down, this is not awesome. We've ruled it out. And how could they that on a political basis, but not in a forensic basis, that's for sure well.
Speaker 1: And of course the true arseness was Macron himself. He wants to burn down the country and he knows he can do it with the migrants and the policies that they have. But it truly is amazing. And you know, we've had again several people recently, from Dawkins to Elon Musk talking about the fruit of Christianity, but of course they reject the root of Christianity. You can't have Christianity without Christ. You can't have Christianity without the Bible. They don't want any of that morality. They don't want Christ at the center of this. And we can see if we look back where this is all taking us in the future, if we go down that dark path. It's great talking to you and very insightful. I really enjoyed listening to you. And let me give your website again, and is it mission plural or mission singular? Frontline mission miss Pokemon mission is okay. Frontline Mission sa dot Org is where people can go to find your books that you have there, as well as to keep up with the busy life and ministry that you've got going there. In South Africa, and it truly is amazing all the different places that you have gone and hostile areas that you have gone in terms of Marxists as well as Muslims, and the different areas and amazing stories that you've got about how God has taken his word in different places. And so I really do appreciate your faithfulness and fearlessness and putting that out there and taking it into these dark areas. We just have to make sure that we keep the lights on here at home as well.
Speaker 3: Right starting to.
Speaker 2: Go out, I'm getting deeply concerned for the West, and I think back to how General William Booth wrote the book in Darkest England back in eighteen hundreds, but I think that's more true now. So much in the West, the capitals of the West, France and Britain are turning away from Christ and turning deliberty to paganism. Atheism is long anything but Christianity. Yes, And I'm keeping to the United States and your whole future is at stake and our trust that people are praying for a biblical return. We need it back to the Bible Reformation. We need a heaven send holy Spirit and powered revival.
Speaker 1: That's right to come from the bottom up. It's going to start with each and every one of us, and so that's used to start with us family, you know, and then moves up to the government.
Speaker 2: That truly is there's no salvation in politics. Anyone who's ready for the government to save us is definitely deluded. We've got to start on the ground up street evangelism, personal prayer, family by family devotions, one individual at a time. We've got to win our countries back to Christ. Europe became Christian by the hard work of missionies like Boniface and evangelists like George Whitfield and John Wesley. We've got to have these hard core of anngeists, the deal moodies that transpergents. We need dedicated servants of God, and we need the foot soldiers on the ground too, winning neighbors, friends and family to Christ. We've got to work very vigorously because our whole civilization is in danger of falling to us paganism. We don't want a age of paganism. We want to go further into the future in the lights of Christ. And I think you've just seen in Paris some of the darkness, including a full on blackout across the whole city of Paris the day after the mocking of Christ at the Insane opening services.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, that was interesting, wasn't.
Speaker 2: Like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely so, Yeah it is. It's going to be done one by one. They want to they want to destroy the family. Men need to take the leadership in this. But the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world. As I used to always say, that's why they don't want families. They don't want motherhood. The motherhood is devalued like everything else. But that's that's the important thing. So we take it back from the bottom up. We take it back with our relationship with Christ, our family's relationship with Christ. Frontline Mission SA dot org. Thank you so much, Peter Hamman, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you. And if I can say last words here, and that is the best way for you to revolt again. It's this revolting, disgusting new world disorder. Is to be straight, get converted, love Christ, study your Bible, get married, have lots of children, homeschool them. I mean, this is this is the way that we will beat the New World order. When we you know they want you to abandon Christ, we embrace Christ. They want you to keep quiet, we will preach your gospel. They don't want you to pray. We will pray. So the thing is, whatever the state and the globalist new world order in Hollywood's telling you to do, do the opposite. And that's a pretty good rule of something.
Speaker 3: That's the way to do it. Thank you so much, Peter, appreciate it. A good Thank you, David Goglis, thank you, God you.
Speaker 1: And that concludes our program. Thank you very much for joining us.
Speaker 3: Have a good day.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you the David Night Show you can listen to with your ears.
Speaker 3: You can even watch it.
Speaker 4: By using your eyes. In fact, if you can hear me, that means you're listening to the David Knight Show right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good job.
Speaker 4: And you want to know something else. You can find all the links to everywhere to watch or listen to the show at Thedavidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 3: That's a website.