Speaker 1: Five oh five at fifty five k r C the Cops Station Friday Eve.
Speaker 2: S This is called Kenny Loggins because you're in the danger zone.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Joe Trekker, Just Trekker, executive producer. Uh I am Brian Thomas Hosier the fifty five Carressy Morning Show. Pleasure being here, nineteenth year in radio Man time flies. God, I'm getting old anyhow, I appreciate Joe Trekker what he does lining up guests, for example, including Corey Bowman, who is running for mayor of the City of Cincinnati. Cory Bowman wuld be in studio for a full hour talking about public safety, the budget, and potholes and snow removal and public works and the budgeting. Presumably the City of Cincinnati, of course, engaged in some budget shenanigans the other day, allocating an additional million dollars to replace some equipment, much of the chagrin of the Vice mayor, who says that money is insignificant and should go to other stuff. Stuff be my word, not hers. But the words she used made about as much sense as me as saying stuff other areas that might have more impact or something. It just was a word salad full of nothing. Anyway, she's not interested in replacing the equipment that apparently is in pretty bad shape.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Court may have a commentat who on that. We will definitely hear from him and he can articulate his thoughts and feelings in his own words. Again, coming up at seven oh five, followed by Congressman David Taylor, we will talk with Congressman Taylor about immigration enforcement, particularly in the face of the Los angne Angelous riots, and Trump's commitment to secure the border, which is actually pretty impressive. Got an article on that supporting law enforcement and the Customs and Border Patrol officers, condemning attacks on lawmakers, and how political violence is unacceptable.
Speaker 1: Yes it is.
Speaker 3: And the congressman recent bills, his Water Resources Technical Assistance Review Act, passed to the Transportation Infrastructure Committee last week, and he introduced the Confidence in Clean Water Permits Act. You might be scratching your head over what those are, as m I, which is why we have Congressman David Taylor joining the program at ATO five to talk about all that, plus maybe a word or two on war powers, as we seem to be inching closer and closer to some sort of involvement in the bombing of Iran. That was a subject of conversation, the abbreviated conversation we had yesterday with a judge edit Ofpolitano apologies for the technical difficulties, so hopefully those will be ironed out. We won't have them in the future. His column dedicated to that particularly and the War Powers Resolution, which has never been tested in the Supreme Court, but by all Supreme Court presidents probably would be deemed unconstitutional or reviewed by the Supreme Court. Why because it delegates authorities that are exclusively the purview of Congress, ie the declaration of war to the executive branch, albeit for a limited period of time. And of course the president has to communicate with Congress and let them know about the progress of the wars he's decided to wage.
Speaker 1: But war is exclusively.
Speaker 3: A congressional delegation under our constitution, which is, last time I check, remains the supreme law of the land. It's got me frustrated. It's so much easier for Congressional members to just sit back and let the Constitution and its limitations and their obligations be eroded.
Speaker 1: I didn't do that, the president did it. Hmm.
Speaker 3: So it's okay that the president's kind of decided to get us involved in war, and you're supposed to have the say over that. Thinking point fingers at Trump for getting us involved in another conflict, or some other president getting us involved in a conflict. Well, getting involved in the conflict is supposed to be the exclusive purview of Congress five three, seven, four nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three dog Pound Fight fifty on at and two found brief headlines Israel's killed dozens of Iranian military leaders, bombing their hideout. This has kind of become the norm. I'll tell you what Israel intelligence has got is really damn impressive. At the outset of this bombing campaign. I mean, we learned that they had assets and resources with within the country of Iran and were able to launch them from inside Iran, obviously having some sort of assistance from Iranian citizens. Yeah, there are organizations within Iran that do not appreciate the uh well, the dictatorial regime that they are living under. They think it sucks and rago they're friends of Israel and we're willing to help Israel out in toppling the regime. And we found out that even Israel was surprised about the success of its initial bombing campaign. It blew up like thirty top military officials in one strike. I think they were hoping to only get a couple of them. Pretty impressive. Well, according to the Jerusalem Posts, they just had another one Monday bombing a mountain hideout where these military dozens of military leaders had congregated secret compound of the mountain outside of Tehran. This chief of staff, Major General Ali shot him money for those keeping track at home. Oh yeah, I had that guy on my roster, Joe. Do you think there are betting sites that have odds on who's gonna get assassinated next? I mean they have betting for everything. Anyway, this guy assassinated to the secret mountain compound outside of Tehran along with dozens of other senior Islamic Revolutionary God Guard Corps officers who had fled from their main headquarters in Tehran thinking that they would be safe in this mountain side hold up. Now, it says the Cord to the Jerusalem Post. Whether or not you trust the source, I'm just reading the reporting. The Israeli Air Force waited for them to move to this so called secret location clearly not secret, and then killed them all at the same time. And in response, the Iranians launched a direct hit on a hospital. Now, where's the world in the world's global public opinion going to be start screaming out about civilian targets being hit by the Iranians. At least the Israelers are going after military targets. You know, we got a lot of video of them bombing rocket launchers. The largest hospital in southern Israel bombed by Iran And I keep hearing about, you know, and I've talked to Daniel Davis about this and others and reading articles. Iranian misses are supposed to be a whole lot more accurate than the old days of the scud, which was like launching a bottle rocket. Maybe you would land in your neighbor's yard, maybe you would land on your roof. You have no idea where that thing's going to go. You just kind of send it in some particular direction and hopefully, and at least in the case of a scud missile, it's going to do some damage and land on something that's valuable or at least a significant target. Usually they landed in some field out in the middle of nowhere. I've heard that the Iranian missile technology has gotten a lot better than that. They can actually hit what they're aiming for. So do they aim for this major hospital? Soroka Hospital in the city of Beersheva took a direct hit from the Iranian ballistic missile, suffering significant damage court to the National Emergency Medical Organization in Israel's many these twenty five people were wounded, at least one severe injury. Fortunately, the casualty list not that significant, at least in terms of overall population. But they bombed the hospital. Now, if Israel's bombing so called civilian sites like hospitals, and they've been blamed for that in Gaza, for example, it's because the terrorist organizations hide their military equipment inside the hospitals. There are all kinds of tunnels going in and out of hospitals that allow them to funnel their terrorist activities in and out of the area, hopefully undetected. I don't think Israel does that. Don't feel free to disagree with me.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm speculating. I don't think Israel needs to hide military resources inside a hospital. So are the Iranians going to be criticized for bombing a civilian hospital. Don't know, but apparently that was in retaliation for Israel blowing up military personnel, the generals that were holed up in the so called secret hideout, which obviously wasn't secret. Israel also struck Iran's Iraq heavy water reactor. Interestingly enough, no radiation damage. Thankfully, the facility had been evacuated before the attack. Why because Israel warned the Iranians earlier in the morning that they were going to attack the facility and urge the public to flee the area, and they gave them the heads up. Props to Israel for trying to limit and reduce the civilian casualties in the conflict, and they're known for doing that.
Speaker 1: Nature of warfare.
Speaker 3: And something rather disturbing to me, this is in connection with the ongoing conflict between Iran and Israel, or Israel in Iran. Iran's largest crypto exchange. It's an entity called Nobitech. Doesn't mean anything to you or me whatever. Nob Tex fine, call it Apple, call it any other company. Anyway, it's a crypto exchange.
Speaker 1: It was hacked.
Speaker 3: And the hacker resulted in funds being drained from what they call its hot wallet. The statement on the website this company, Nobtec, said it was detected an unauthorized access to its infrastructure and hot wallet. You people in the tech world, in crypto world'll probably know what that is. That's where the company stores a portion of its customers cryptocurrency. They're investigating it and the app unavailable for the foreseeable future, since apparently it was able to be hacked anyway. Public records show that the hackers stole at least ninety million dollars of the company's assets over multiple transactions blockchain analysis from other entities. So the hackers burned the stolen funds by sending that crypto to inaccessible wallets, effectively taking the money out of circulation. So it's like seeing pile of ninety million dollars and lighting it on fire. The crypto doesn't exist anymore. Prozitraeli hacking group called Predatory Sparrow took credit for the attack. Put a post on x about it. They said, a targeted this Novotex company for allegedly financing terrorism for the Irani regime and evading international sanctions firing. Okay, let's assume they did that. But the red flag for me is the idea that cyber criminals were able to come in and hack and basically eliminate this crypto from existence. And when you step back from that reality, and this is why I don't understand crypto. I'll be quite frank with you. Seven years of college in immensea membership doesn't mean jack squat. But it does exist in ones and zeros. It's all the ether. One day there wasn't crypto, the next day there was, which is where a lot of my skepticism comes from. And I know we have a printing press that just prints out fiat currency just sort of like forever, and you know that's going to ruin our entire crypto or our entire fiat currency at some point, runaway inflation.
Speaker 1: We've seen what happens with that.
Speaker 3: But you know, at least it's a physical entity that you can actually hold on to. It's why I'm a big fan of cash. But when you think about how we exist and our reliance on not just computer technology but for electricity generally speaking, don't you worry about sort of the switch being flipped off. One minute's there, the next minute it's not amid the backdrop of the Chinese Communist Party hacking into our electric system, which is you know, built on things made in China, that was one day they can just flip the switch and boom, it's gone. When you go online to see where you're four oh one k and how it's doing, you have this concept of security and that your investments are being properly taken care of, and that you're building money, and the next thing, you know, somebody hacks into it and makes it disappear. We live in such an unstable, uncertain, and you know, technically connected world. When the lights go out, there's nothing there. It ha's to be so Debbie Downer this morning. But that just the idea that one minute the hackers is it's snuck in and just made this all disappear in one hack. Teck Friday's Dave Hadter talks about this stuff all the time.
Speaker 1: I don't know, and.
Speaker 3: It makes me want to go to the bank and just get all the money out and put it in stacks of hundreds or something like that. Five three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk pound fifty at and t punds. I had no idea which direction I was going this morning, and my stream of consciousness this morning, I think is well reflective of that reality. So if you got a topic you want to talk about, I'd love to hear from you.
Speaker 4: Be right back.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five karc an iHeartRadio Station.
Speaker 1: Our iHeart Radio Music.
Speaker 3: Question about twenty three fifty five K City Talks Station. Happy Juneteenth. Christopher Spinnermans is celebrating it. He has been celebrating it since he was a tiny todd His parents embraced the holiday, recognizing it was the end of slavery and it's an important holiday to celebrate. So I just signed out from Jusstrekker. It is an official iHeartMedia holiday day today. I asked out loud to Judge Chreker, why are we here? Then he had no answer to that question. Ergo and since I don't know which direction I want to go in terms of topic, let's take Jay's phone call. Jay, thank you for calling this morning and saving me from the next article I was getting ready to go into regarding ozembic and one's penis size.
Speaker 4: Jay.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Oh man, Now I almost want to hang up.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure I can.
Speaker 3: Beat that Brian phrasingy prazy.
Speaker 6: I don't know iMore, I don't know why you're calling in, but I'm not sure you can beat that either.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Moving away from the controversial language, we're dancing around what's on your mind today?
Speaker 8: My friend, Hey, I wanted to call in and applaud you having the courage that I don't hear or see on right wing media, and to tell the listeners that see it's okay to to support Trump.
Speaker 6: I like most of what the guy does, but he has a tendency to go off the rails and act. And I understand why he's been a business CEO where he gets to run his business as a CEO.
Speaker 9: I think he.
Speaker 6: Struggles at time to understand there is a constitution the limits federal powers and a big business ceo there is no such thing as a constitution that limits.
Speaker 7: That federal power as a CEO.
Speaker 9: And I'm not.
Speaker 6: Making excuse for him. What I would like to hear more on the right is voices like your own, because we have to be able to call it out and when the standard is being broken, whether it's our guy or their guy, to stand up and say that is not correct, it's not this type of form of government that we live under, and I keep seeing also that it gets a little ridiculous. I heard you talking yesterday. I think about that somebody in Congress who's a Republican was trying to pass some legislation that would make sure that the ability to declare war rust with the Congress. And your point is it's already in the Constitution.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 6: So let's go through something really freaking hard to do. What reinforce the part of the Constitution that's already being ignored, Which reminds me of the Supreme Court ruling from twenty years ago in Ohio that says you can't use property tax to fund schools.
Speaker 1: So what are we doing. We're going to We're going to.
Speaker 6: Send out a petition for everybody to sign to say you can't collect property tax. Now it's a little bit different, it's more aggressive. My question is, what the hell do we think is going to happen if we push If they don't listen to a Supreme Court, what makes us think that they're going to listen if we pass a ballot and put it into the Ohio Constitution. So my concern is we're starting to lose our standard, which means we are going to start losing the protections afforded us by the State Constitution the Federal Constitution, and that once we lose that, we lose our foundation as a country and income the tyrants. And we had better wake up as a people to understand what that constitution means and what it protects us from versus we just cheer on our guy when it's our guy, and we really don't care. It's like two kids playing monopoly that are cheating against each other and nobody's playing by the rules anymore. I don't know what you want to call it, but it's not monopoly. We are no longer living in a representative republic, a constitutional republic if we've shred the state Constitution and the Federal Constitution. If for crying out loud, quit trying to repass hard legislation or hold the standard so and don't vote Democrat.
Speaker 3: Thank you Jay for supporting me, and you're right. I do generally support the direction Trump is trying to lead the country, but I do not abide the concept that we can ignore the Constitution under any administration. If you if you bend to the reality of the law for one guy, then you're gonna have to bend to the reality for the law for the other guy, and you have no grounds upon which to make a complaint when that happens. Thank you very much, Jay, I appreciate your recognition of what I'm trying to accomplish here. It's nice to be in a position to at least point out what I believe to be the obvious. Five twenty eight to fifty five krsit detalk station, local stories or your comments are welcome. Five one thirty seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two three talk pass by fifty on eight at thought as I stare at this article about ezembic and penis size, I'll.
Speaker 10: Be right back.
Speaker 5: Fifty five krc.
Speaker 3: Is your retirement plant. Five thirty one Happy Juneteenth five one thirty seven fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty three talk. I always remember, never forget ify five karosite dot com get you, I Hurt Media, and you get a copy of Michael McNamara's book, From Trauma to Joy. Anyone who is experiencing trauma, who thinks about trauma, who is reliving traumatic events, He's got some skill sets and some important information to impart to you to cope with it and to get over it and move on. Jason Williams excellent conversation with inquires Jason Williams on the current status of the stadium deal and uh and ken Cober right there, uh FOP President Ken Cober about the officer involved shooting involving that hinting kid that is no longer with us, determined by Conny Village to be justified. Over to the phones we go. Let's se what Tom's got this morning. Tom, welcome to the Morning show. You off today?
Speaker 7: No, no, but today's Today's going to be a good day for us to get some things done in areas where there's been a lot of people. So uh, the the athletic people, especially the football team side, has moved into the building and and they're there are a bunch of people in there, but they have the day off today, so uh, we'll be able to get into some offices and areas to repair some things. So we're going to take advantage of the holiday to try to get a couple of things done.
Speaker 3: Does this does that mean time and a half or a double time?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 7: I mean our company and the Carpenters Union is not does not. This is not one of those holidays where it's mandatory to get anything like that. So all right, I mean it's a holiday. I mean I had a discussion with somebody yesterday and you know, if I was in if I was a black person and all that this would be a day I would I would definitely celebrate at the end of slavery. So, you know, I'm glad it happened. Should have happened a hell of a lot sooner, should have never gone on. But you know, we move on from there was that eighteen sixty five, you know, so we're we're many many years after that. It's it's good to look back and say, hey, this this country, you know, with the problems that it's had, it's sick some things. We definitely got some things fixed. And I think, well, I think along with that, you know, using this holiday to say hey, it's you know, you all want a complaine it does. It's it's crazy how much the left use of slavery and uh, not so much slavery, but racism and stuff like that. Racist country. Today is a day more proof that noe, you're wrong, You're wrong. It was there was some problems, but no it's uh, today is a day to celebrate how far along this country has come and in ending that kind of crap. So yeah, absolutely, you know, last last night or last evening whenever. Uh, you kind of were in your little doom and bloom intro there you were alluding to what happened when the lights go out? Well, for us, the lights went out last night. Uh fortunately at our house it was only for a few minutes and and then they came back on. But uh uh about a mile away in my daughter's house, she had she I think your power was out like three or four hours. So what do you do? What do you do when the lights go out? You know? And it's like, I'll we're back to the stone ages here. Can't can't charge my fault, you know, Thank god Sell sell networks still work. But my batheries, we are we definitely have some serious perstal problems that we Hey, what a couple of well Trump Trump thing that Jay brought up. By the way, great slogan for Jay. I I think I got to start using that one. But I think a good part of well what motivates Trump is I think he uses some of these some of these seemingly wacky ideas or you know, the the idea that he might cross the line or whatever as as a way to get what he wants. And you'll notice a lot of times there's there's the Trump the threat of this, and and Trump might do that, and and and you know, I'm hearing somebody say that Trump's gonna do this, and that's just wrong. And he winds up a lot of this stuff winds up not even happening, right, And but the threat of it gets it done, makes things happen, and starts things up. And I think that's a lot of his practics. And I can understand that. You know, we definitely, we definitely want to keep an eye on our guy, just like you guys have discussed. I agree with that our guy might be the one that sends it down the slippery slow that the other side takes off.
Speaker 4: And runs with.
Speaker 7: So we got to be careful and make sure we don't do that. And and uh, let's see how many callers in a row we can we can get to end their call with don't vote Democrat.
Speaker 3: Have a great day, right, Tom, I think we can all go back to Barack Obama. Well, I've got a pen and a phone. If you want to talk about the abuse of the executive powers, well there's a great illustration of it right there. Hey, screw you guys. I got a pen and a phone. I don't need congress.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 3: It's an interesting way of looking at things. Five thirty six fifty five cares to de talk station stack is stupid coming up.
Speaker 1: Or your phone calls, which you know I prefer.
Speaker 5: I'll be right back, KRC Caroline five.
Speaker 3: If about KR ceed talk station Happy June teen, Friday, Eve, call it what you will. It's the Nightheartmedia Holiday. And yet just Trekker and I actually are here why I don't know anyway, but do reflect on the purpose of the day. Appreciate Tom making comments along those lines as well. All right, I'll get it out of the way. Is I commented on this article which Jay saved us all from, and I'm gonna go ahead and put it in the stack is stupid right on top. And when I read the headline, I knew exactly what the reality was.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: Ozembic is not making your pains larger, nor will any pill advertised on the Internet. There is no I always cracks me up when people suggest that somehow you're gonna take a pill, and that pill will impact only one area of your body. It will enhance one specific area of your body. No, it won't. Don't fall for the lie, play the hand, your dealt work on your skill sets. Golly, how hard is it? Headline Eurologist explains true reality as men report ozembic penis side effect of weight loss drug boil down on this three page article. No, it ain't getting bigger is because you aren't. It isn't surrounded by so much fat quote. Rather than actually adding centimeters to your member, it seems as if the fat around it is actually just reducing, which gives the illusion of things getting a bit bigger, which the article says, which is certainly better than nothing.
Speaker 7: Now, who can.
Speaker 1: Argue with that?
Speaker 3: I'm struggling this morning, folks. I'll be quite candid with you. Pierce County, Washington, a man taken to the hospital for mental health treatment after Pierce County deputies say he threatened his parents with a chainsaw what deputy's called her the home on Saturday, neighbors report of seeing a man chase his father in the yard with a chainsaw, later learning the man got into an argument with his parents and threatened both of them with a tool. Deputy's rive tried to de escalate the situation. The man jumped into a pond with the chainsaw, and negotiations to get him out went on for forty minutes. Deputy's finally going to get him out with a with a beanbag gun and a lasso. Now, when's the last time you heard about law enforcement using a lasso. We're going back to a Western movie here. Thirty two year old taken to the hospital for mental health services and the family received resources, which I have no idea what that means. Also reportedly unclear if charges will be filed. They got juice and a cookie. That's that's the resources that they received. Well, that's kind of comforting, isn't it. I suppose a traumatic event like being chased around in the yard with your your your your your, your offspring, you know, wielding a chainsaw and try to slice you in half. Juice and a cookie might be a nice leg Joe, make you feel better. Isn't that what it's all about? Had this vision of someone also offering them a blanket and giving them a pat on the shoulder and telling them everything's going to be okay. Five fifty five talk station. I'm just rambling this morning. Feel free to change the direction call after. I recommend affordable imaging services where you can get cts, MRIs, echo cardiograms and ultrasounds for basically nothing comparable to hospital charges. And now, of course there's a charge with affordable imaging services, but it is nothing like what the hospital's charge.
Speaker 1: Why do you have to.
Speaker 3: Pay thousands of dollars for an echo cardiogram? Well, let's be cause you going to the hospital. Check out the overhead, walk around, take a look, see how much space they have, how much they have to do for air conditioning and maintenance and upkeeping, all the empty rooms in the space, and the personnel they got to make money somewhere. Hospital imaging departments is exactly where they make a lot of money. So go ahead, I had and pay thirty five hundred dollars maybe even more for an echo cardiogram after waiting three weeks to get in, or exercise your right to choice when it comes to medical care, go to affordable imaging services where that echo cardiogram is only going to cost you five hundred bucks without an enhancement and eight hundred with an enhancement. Same kind of equipment to hospitals use medical professionals been at this for decades working there. It includes the board certified radiologist report. Yeah, I'd rather pay five hundred than thirty five hundred dollars, you know what. That's why I go to Affordable Imaging Services. They got cancer. I need CT scans all the time. Geez, you think I want to just glad I only have to pay what it's four fifty without a contrast, although I always need a contrast. So six hundred dollars with a contrast thousands up to five grand at a hospital for a CT scan isn't that crazy?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: And no doctor has ever complained about the images that I get from Affordable Imaging Services or the radiologist report. No complaints, that's great, blah blah blah whatever. Here's what the report says. All it would have been better if you went to the hospital. Those words have never been uttered to me. Five one three seven, five three eight thousand, five one three seven, five three eight thousand. Learn more online. Check all the pricing and information out on the website. It's Affordable Medimaging.
Speaker 5: Dot com fifty five KRC reds.
Speaker 4: Fans get you.
Speaker 3: Here's your shann nine first warning weather forecast today Scott charms until midday and then it'll be mostly sunny turning. We will go up to eighty degrees for the high today, not bad sixty four overnight with a few clowns, mostly sunny skies Tomorrow with the high of eighty six and an overnight little sixty eight or just a few clowns seventy degrees. Right now, let's get to travel.
Speaker 1: Updates from the uc UP Traumphic Center.
Speaker 11: Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant to save their life. Sign up to be an organ donor or explore a living donation. And you see how dot come slams transplant highway tran Thanks doing just fine for your thurst stay morning commute. No troubles or doubles there, but by a bit of storm damage cleanup going on across the area. How are problems for about seventeen thousand and two chuck ingram on fifty five kr, seed the talk station.
Speaker 3: Coming up on five to fifty one at fifty five KR.
Speaker 1: See the dog stations.
Speaker 3: Well back to the stack is stupid and it is iHeartMedia Aviation Day. Jay Ratli joins the program every Thursday slash Friday Eve at eight thirty. Love having Jay on the show. Enjoy our conversations and our banter back and forth and anyway. He apparently looks forward to it as well, which I truly appreciate. Anyhow, since I just mentioned that, let's dive into a stack of stupid aviation related story. Thirty five year old man and found guilty of impersonating a flight attendant at least one hundred and twenty times for the purpose of getting free airplane flights. Federal prosecutors a clue accused Tyrone Alexander of entering the secure area of an airport under false pretenses and committee wire fraud at least one hundred and twenty times between twenty eighteen and twenty twenty four. Thirty five year old reported that took advantage of a common airline policy allowing flight attendants and pilots from other airlines to fly for free. He had allegedly worked as a flight attendant for regional airlines between twenty thirteen and twenty fifteen, obviously preceding the dates when he committed these acts. He would go to various airline websites and check the quote flight Attendant close quote option during the check in process online. That form required applicants to provide their employer the date of hire and badge number, and he used falsified informations that no Oney bothered to check pro tip for those out there that want to commit acts of criminal activity Anuway Prosecution stead and the statement. The evidence at trial also showed that Alexander poses a flight attendant on three other airline carriers. Ultimately, Alexander booked more than one hundred and twenty free flights by falsely claiming to be a flight attendant court to the evidence shown of the court, between that period of time I mentioned, he fraudulently booked more than one hundred and twenty flights on four different airlines to destinations including Atlanta, Dallas, Las Vegas, Los Angeles. He claimed to have worked for seven different airlines in the forms online used approximately thirty different combinations of ID numbers and contract start dates. Found guilty of four Council wire fraud each carrying a maximum sentence of twenty years in prison, and one count of a fraudulently accessing a restricted area of the airport, which carries a maximum sentence of ten years in prison. His sentencing date wish I knew what it was. It's August twenty fifth, So we'll have to wait around for a follow up on that one. I think given the amount of time he might serve, how about don't do that. You think he's going to get the same treatment child molester's get in prison. Joe cute looking guy Okay, fourteen year old English boy recently won a legal battle against his parents, who he accused of tricking him into flying to Ghana and then preventing him from coming home.
Speaker 1: What Wow.
Speaker 3: Unnamedeen and his lawyers told a London Court of Appeals that in March twenty fourteen, he was tricked by his parents to in a flying to Ghana under the pretext of visiting a sick relative, only to be enrolled in a boarding school in the African country. Despite the fourteen his parents must really hate him. Like the fourteen year old's best efforts to return home, he was prevented from doing so by his parents, so he found lawyers and took them to court. Initially, the High Court in London ruled in favor of his parents, who claimed to have had the boy's best interest in mind when they shipped him off to Ghana under false pretenses. But a Court of appeal recently revoked that verdict and sided with the team, considering that his freedom of choice had been infringed. Original judgment, the High Court Justice Mister Hayden, claimed that the parent's decision to trick him into flying there was determined to buy quote their deep obvious and unconditional love close quote, as he would have been at risk of suffering greater harm by staying in London. Parents lawyers told the court the teenage boy had developed an interest in a local gang and gang culture and exhibited an unhealthy interest in knives. Lawyers told the court the parents found themselves in a holy invidious decision when they made the decision they made. Ghana provided a safe haven separate from those who exposed them to risk. The least harmful option is for him to remain in Ghana. Courd of the article the in light of evidence regarding the boy's miserable condition in Ghana, the London Court of Appeal recently overturned the original verdict. Reportedly told the court he felt like he was living in hell, could barely understand what was going on at the African boarding school and was mocked by his peers there. That does seem a bit extreme. You want to get him away from the gang culture, you ship him off to an African nation.
Speaker 1: But the hell.
Speaker 3: Five point fifty six fifty five care ce DE talk station, plenty to talk about. I'll just randomly decide on something unless you want to give me a call and steer the direction of the conversation, which I'll welcome. Way dealer's choice coming up after the top of the hour. On top of the our news, big things are happening.
Speaker 5: We're coming to you live right now.
Speaker 12: We'll tell you more at the top of the hour and arrest just in this one. Operation fifty five krc D talk station What in for America? Six six to fifty five Parist talk Station Thomas twishing everyone a very happy Juneteenth Freedom of Slaves. Beautiful holiday if you think about it. Of course, we have evolved a lot since then, and that in and of itself is an evolution reflecting that we're always working on, you know, working on a better union, a more perfect union, and over time you can get that.
Speaker 1: You can get there.
Speaker 3: I don't think you get there by ignoring the Constitution, though not to rehash what we've been over the last several days with regard to the war powers and what presidents can and can't do with regard to getting us involved in global conflicts. But I think the Constitution's pretty clear on that matter. Sort of a brief conversation interrupted by technical difficulties yesterday with Judge Ina Polatano. I did read his column for the most part and got a couple of comments out of them. If you want to check that out, it's fifty five care sea dot com. Along with the iHeartMedia apps you can get download that app, listen to the content, all the iHeart content, and there is a ton of it wherever you happen to have your smart device. Jason Williams from the Cincinnion, inquiring the stadium deal, it's just every time I think of that stadium deal, it's comical and yet depressing at the same time. FLP President Ken Kober on the hint and shooting officer involved shooting and the officer has been cleared. It was definitely justified in using deadly force, much to the chagrin of the Hinton family and them not fully appreciating that there is immunity for the police officers for actions that occur during their job, and whether you agree with that or not, that's the current state of the law. So we and I were both left wondering and scratching our heads over the threats of a lawsuit from the Hinton family. Who do they think they're going to sue? And that statutory immunity exists for the police officers and a prosecutor who cleared the officer of any wrongdoing five three seven fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eight to two three talk go tome five fifty on your AT and T phones, and my friend Maureen out there is going to be enjoying the fact that I'm bringing up this topic. And it's one of those great topics when you look at online reporting, depending upon which source you are reading, the information you're reading can come out with a different spin stating the obvious for those who regularly read things from various websites, both right and left.
Speaker 1: And I'm in that.
Speaker 3: I look at all kinds of reporting from you know, I don't want to be involved in an echo chamber. I don't want one sided opinions for anything. We have FBI Director Cash Bettel sharing what he referred to as alarming information about a Chinese plot to interfere with the twenty twenty election. So, for example, you go to the more conservative leading New York posts FBI delivers intel to Congress on alleged Chinese plot to interfere in twenty twenty election.
Speaker 1: And over it.
Speaker 3: I believe it was NBC or MSNBC obviously more left leaning headline. FBI director Cash Hotel feeds twenty twenty election conspiracy theories with documents about unverified tip. Does that sound like the same story to you?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 3: He did hand over what is described in the post article line and we as a trove of documents to Congress detailing alleged Chinese campaign to medal in the twenty twenty elections, involving thousands of bogus US driver's licenses. Confidential sources alleged Chinese plan to use these licenses for thousands of mail in votes to benefit former president Vice President Joe Biden. That according to the spokesperson for the FBI, apparently authorities learned of this alleged plot in August of twenty twenty. Intelligence reports on it were recalled for reasons that nobody really quite knows, which is why they're now investigating it. US Customs and Border Protection seized about twenty thousand fake licenses around the same time. And you got to remember the margins of a victory for Biden. He won Arizona and Georgia ten thousand and twelve thousand votes respectively, so rather slim margin of victory for Joe Biden in those states. Patel declassified the intelligence report and sent it over to Senator Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley for additional vetting. Writing on AX, Patel said, the FBI has located documents which detail alarming allegations related to the twenty twenty US election, including allegations of interference by the CCP. I've immediately declassify the material turn the documents over to Chairman Grassley for further review. Grassly, for his part, concerned that the intelligence wasn't fully probe despite evidence of these bogus US driver's license pushed for the Bureau to revisit the matter, looking into it a little bit, further, saying thanks to the oversight work and partnership of Chairman Grassly, THEI this is Patel. The FBI continues to provide unprecedented transparency at the People's Bureau. To that end, we have located documents that Chairman Grassley requested. Specifically, these include allegations of plans but from the CCP Chinese Communist Party, to manufacture fake driver's licenses and ship them in the United States for the purpose of facilitating fraudulent mail in ballots, allegations which, while substantiated, were abruptly recalled and never disclosed to the public, hum Grassy, spokesperson speaking with the News. Chairman Grassley is in receipt of an FBI document responsive to a request he made based on legally protected whistle blower disclosures. The documents alleged serious national security concerns that need to be fully investigated by the FBI, actually requesting additional information from the FBI to verify the production, and is urging the FBI to do its due diligence to investigate why the document was recalled, who recalled it and informed the American people about its findings. After discovery of these documents, Grassley sent another request over to cash Betel seeking internal communications of at least three key officials involved with the decision making regarding the Intelligence Information Report. That's what they have inside there. I wasn't aware of those, but it's an IIER Intelligence Information Report. Grassy in the letter quote, Lastly, explain why the FBI under your predecessor required the original IIR to be destroyed, Whether this practice is consistent with the FBI's passed and current practice, and how it comports with federal record preservation requirements. Isn't that an interesting point he's making. They had this report, they talked about the twenty thousand drivers' licenses, they concerned about the Chinese Communist Party since they came from China, and yet they destroyed the report.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 3: I guess that's why the headline over at NBC feeds election conspiracy theories. Well, maybe they're not conspiracy theories anymore, and I must acknowledge. And I'm thinking about the fentanyl being shipped into our country. You know, obviously the cecuitiest route from China with the precursor elements. Anyway, we always hear about these reports ten thousand pounds of fentanyl, sees two thousand pounds of fifty kilos whatever, largest shipment of fentanyls seized by border patrol agents.
Speaker 1: That's the ones they seized.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, people are dropping dead all around this because they overdosed on fennyl. Obviously a lot of this stuff is still getting into the country. This was one seizure of twenty thousand fake driver's licenses from China, and I bet your children know exactly how to acquire a fake Chinese manufactured driver's license because they want to present themselves as old enough to purchase alcohol or whatever else requires you to be twenty one and older. Yeah, that goes on all the time. So twenty thousand maybe just the tip of the iceberg. I would say this is worthy of investigation. And this has been going on for a long time, as the Post reporting points out. Back in twenty twelve, for example, several Senators, including Grassley and Senate Majority whip Dick Durbin, wrote a letter to the Chinese ambassador urging Beijing to crack down on the production of fake US driver's licenses and other documents.
Speaker 1: They were aware of it for years and years.
Speaker 3: Back then, the senators were concerned about reports that some seventeen hundred fake driver's license had been confiscated at O'Hare International Airport, Okay. Again, one shipment found among how many else that might be out there? How widespread was this? Meanwhile, Texas Governor Grey Babbitt Greg Abbott, or rather Attorney General in Texas Ken Paxton, has launched an investigation into he found thirty three potential non citizens allegedly illegally voting in the twenty twenty four general election. Again scratching the surface of probably what is a broader and more widespread issue going on out there, Pat, hang on, I'll take your call. Had to get all that out of my system. Gotta take a break. Mention gat a Heaven cemetery. Go to Heaven Catholicy. You can hang out there and sort of unwind, maybe engage in a moment of prayer, in thoughtful contemplation, Maybe remember a loved one who may be buried there. Maybe you want to consider burying yourself there at some future point. Catholic Cemetery, they'd be happy to talk to you about that, but you know, and speaking the truth. It is a beautiful, beautiful place, and they welcome folks to come and just sort of contemplate nature's beauty as well as honoring life. Generally speaking, a sacred place for sacred people more than a burial place. They call it a sanctuary, a place set apart for prayer and healing and honoring the legacy of each life. So learn more about Gate of Heaven, get a little insight about what it's all about, and I recommend strolling on through there. It is gorgeous. Gate of Heaven dot org, gitof Heaven dot.
Speaker 5: Org fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Here is your tea. Nine first morning weather forecast. Scattered storms up until midday. They're going to be mostly sunny, skies and high eighty just a few clouds over night going down to sixty four. A sunny day for the most part Tomorrow with the high of eighty six and a few clouds every night going down to sixty eight seventy degrees.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's time for a traffic update from the UC Houth Traffic Center.
Speaker 11: Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant to save their light. Sign up to be an organ donor or explore living donation at you see health dot com slash transplant. Highways are doing fine this morning, still no troubles there. Expected to be a little bit lighter because of the holiday, but plenty of debris and the roadways from last night's storm. Mac is blocked off between Winton and South Gilmore. Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 3: Six fifty five KRCD talk station. I guess Pat didn't want to hang on. She was hanging there right there.
Speaker 4: He.
Speaker 1: Right before the microphone came on and hung up.
Speaker 3: That's okay. If I went three, seven, four, nine fifty two three talk five five fifty on eight and T phones. Going back to this ID thing, and I do know from personal experience, because there will be there's a person I know. I will not name that person, but I know of an illustration of a fake ID being purchased online from China. Looked like the real McCoy Ohio driver's license issued person, a legitimate one obtained an Illinois fake manufactured driver's license from some online operation in China. This young person pulled over by the police for I think was a speeding infraction, inadvertently handed over the fake Illinois driver's license. Yeah, that's a problem. But as I thought about that, and I was thinking about the reality of this twenty thousand driver's license that were confiscated again in the context of those are the ones that were found by US Customs and Border Protection, and how many have made it into the country, considering that I know a young person who got one. And as I pivot over to the so called conspiracy theories, and this is an easy one to run with, we've learned of late that there are a heap load of non governmental organizations that are behind the funding for these protests over the weekend. Many of them have connections to the Chinese Communist Party. And there's one multi billionaire who's living in China who hates America, who is one of the funders. And as I pointed out countless times, the CCP hates us.
Speaker 1: They are our enemy.
Speaker 3: They want to be the world's dominating power. They want to undermine our unity, they want to undermine us generally speaking, as a population. And anything they can do to stir the pot of descent between US citizens, let them fight among themselves. They're going to encourage it. From encourage it, And who do you think benefits from having Joe Biden as president as opposed to Donald Trump?
Speaker 1: So it all seems to make sense.
Speaker 3: But going back to the non governmental organizations with literally billions of dollars and connections with the Chinese Communist Party. If a young person here in the city of Cincinnati is able to obtain a fake ID that looked really genuine and you wanted to interfere with the elections, Hey, Chinese Communist Party friend of mine, I'm the multi billionaire and I hate America and I want to stir the pot of descent in America just like you guys do. Can you get me a heap load of fake IDs so I can interfere with the American election? Something tells me that that would probably be pretty easy to do, considering that you're young person sixteen year old in your house using your computer can have one delivered to your mailbox. Further to the story, a former national intelligence offer for cyber under President Trump and Joe Biden has now come forward with more allegations the CIA and Officer Director of National Intelligence deliberty buried evidence of the Chinese Communist Party interference in the twenty twenty presidential election, and then fired him when he refused to play along. Whistle Blower's post came in response to General Mike Flynn's tweet on Monday questioning why foreign election interference by the CCP wasn't exposed back in twenty twenty, going back to the article I mentioned in the last segment, CIA, director, So there was foreign interference by the CCP and the twenty twenty presidential election. Who was running the USIIC at the time, and why didn't you get this exposed back?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 3: Can we get our four years back? Can we get four years of our lives back? Flynn asked former Intel officer Christopher Porter. Quote, Sir, I was in charge of election analysis and did see when I'm emphasizing that it's because the word was all caps and did call it out CIA and O d N. I tried to cover up the evidence, and when I wouldn't go along with it, terminated me. So I guess, Christopher Porter, former Analysis, there is no longer a confidential informant. He's out on records saying that he got canned because he wanted this information to go public.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 3: Feeding twenty twenty election conspiracy theories with documents about unverified tip depends on which headline you're reading and which article you're reading, doesn't it It's six twenty five right now? If your five Casit detalk station, we'll get to local stories otherwise, feel free to call and not go to local stories. Either way, you need to call cover Sency. Medical insurance is what it's all about, but also dental envision and life and home care. You know, you can get some insurance for home care because you know we've got like Alzheimer's problem in this country and you might want to think down the road about that. You can get a policy to get some people in your home regularly, and it's a very inexpensive policy, just one of many different options you have with cover Sincy. But I'd like to fok about the focus on the medical because working with hundreds of different insurance companies and literally access to thousands of policies, they look at you as an individual because you're different than the guy sitting next to you in the next cube. So if you have a small business, talk to them, because we look at each of one of your employees and put a package of policies together to cover them, provide them upfront coverage and coverage that they can actually afford. And providing valuable and comprehensive medical insurance can really be a great way for you to keep your employees. If you're struggling with keeping employees. Employee retention is a difficult thing. Talk to my friend Jeff, small business owner himself. He did what I'm recommending, which is calling cover since he with no obligation to you. Work with those folks who are on your side of the table. They're working for you, not the insurance companies, and have them take a look at your current situation and find a better path and save you heap loads of money. Couples hundred sixty five saving a five hundred to one thousand dollars a month with better coverage sounds impossible to believe.
Speaker 1: Put them to the challenge. Give them a call.
Speaker 3: You don't have any obligation five one three eight hundred two two five five five one three eight hundred call start the process. You can go to the website learn more about the business. It's cover since he dot com is a form there to fill out cover since he dot com.
Speaker 10: Fifty five cars.
Speaker 5: The talk station, your morning espresso starts right here.
Speaker 1: It's the Sean Hannity Morning Minute.
Speaker 13: He's bringing back manufacturing that Obama said would never come back, and Biden said would never come back, come back, and they never tried to bring back. I mean, we're now going to manufacture our own pharmaceuticals or our own semiconductor chips. We're bringing back automobile manufacturing. That's going to be you know, massive for American workers. The Republican Party needs to be the party of working men and women that represents the majority of Americans, the people that get up every day, work there twelve fourteen, sixteen hours, raise their kids, take them to their sports, beat them, studdy with them, go to you know, crash and go to bed, get up and do it all over again.
Speaker 1: Take their kids to church on Sunday.
Speaker 13: To the Sean Hennity Show from coast to coast later today, Hey, Sean Hannity here. You know I've been buying precious metals. Somebody gave me great advice. I'm so grateful every day that I did, and I've been doing it for decades. Every paycheck I get, no matter what I put aside a portion of money to diversify into precious metals now, especially during uncertain times, remember the two thousand and eight financial crisis. Who do I choose to make my gold and silver purchases with? What company do I now use? Who do I trust?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 13: I've been partnering with a great company for three years. I am a customer. The company is called gold Co. Gold Co will send you right now a free twenty twenty five gold and silver kit to learn more about diversifying with precious metals. Now, this kit from gold Co has been a huge help to me. I think you'll learn a valuable lesson. You'll also learn about their unlimited bonus silver offer. You're not gonna want to miss out. All you have to do is call no Obligation eight five five eight one five gold, or just go to Hannitigold dot com. That's eight five five eight five gold. I'll go to the website Hannitygold dot com. Sus that loadscam with cross Country Morgan.
Speaker 3: Here is your shadow nine first warning weather orcanas scattered shorance. I'm on Bryan, scattered storms not that difficult to word combo to articulate Brian anyway, scattered storms until midday. Then it would be mostly sunny with a high of eighty two, clouds every night, dropping a sixty four mostly sunny sky tomorrow with the high of eighty six and the low sixty eight overnight, which is a few clouds seventy right now time for a traffic update Chuck from the u See.
Speaker 1: Health Traffic Center.
Speaker 11: Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant to save their life.
Speaker 1: Sign up to be an organ donor.
Speaker 11: Or explore living donation at u See health dot com slash Transplant. Highways continue to look good this morning, just beginning to see some heavier volume stoppend two seventy five approaching the cow Cropper Bridge from the Lawrence Park Ramp. We've got different roads blocked off due to storm damage from yat night, including little dry run. We'll thank Chuck came from on fifty five KRSNE the talk station.
Speaker 3: Today six thirty one, fifty five KRCD Talk Station and a very happy UH Friday eup of folks looking forward to Jay Rattler at eight thirty. I love closing the show with Jay. Lighter conversation, although important conversation on aviation topics. Congressman David Taylor joins a program at eighth five. We got a whole bunch of stuff talk with Congressman Taylor about and Corey Bowman will be in studio. It was it was going to be on the phone and I didn't realize that and just said he's going to be calling in on that. We got a whole hour with Corey Bowman running from the may of the City of Cincinnati. He will be in studio, which is a much better way to communicate with the human being when you're staring at him looking across the bench. Here five on three, seven four nine fifty hundred and eighty two to three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phone. Moreneen was listening to me talking about the election interference. She said, great job covering it. Now I don't need to call, but you can still feel free to call.
Speaker 1: Marnie.
Speaker 3: I appreciate your calls without calls over the local stories. Since a woman accused of violently attacking and knocking a victim unconscious, and it was all captured on Facebook live. Of course it was court to court records. Alicia Eberhardt, who's forty one and out of Avondale, under arrest on a floating as assault charge in connections with the April third, twenty twenty three incident on Writing Road, District four. Police charged her June eighth, booked into the Hamilton County Jail Monday, facing charges, then was facing charges by nine am police charger after determining she knowingly caused serious physical harm to a female victim by slamming the victim's head into the ground, causing the victim to be left unconscious. That's according to the Affidavid presented also says that mssus Eberhart was sitting on top of the victim with the victim's hair wrapped around her hand. Ms Eberhardt then slammed the victim's head into the ground and punched her in the face. When the victim finally came to she was laying on the ground in the hallway alone. The affidavit is based on statements made to police by the victim and also a Facebook live video which shows the incident. Kind of scratch your head wondering who filmed it? I love when Joe Strecker writes editorial comments on articles.
Speaker 1: Like this one.
Speaker 3: Republican out of Corean Township, State Senator Lou Blessing has put forth Senate Joint Resolution one, which will propose a constitutional amendment of November twenty, twenty sixth ballot to increase the number of Ohio lawmakers up the members of the House of Representatives from ninety nine to one hundred and fifty three, and increase the members of the Senate from thirty three to fifty one. Those changes would be implemented beginning January of twenty thirty three. Accordion a statement from Blessing Tuesday to the General Government Committee during his sponsor testimony. Quote, as of the last census, the size of these districts in terms of population roughly three hundred and fifty eight thousand and one hundred nineteen thousand, respectively. Smaller districts, more firmly anchor legislators to their districts. They would represent fewer communities and constituents and could devote more time to them. Does that sound like a good idea to you, I know, Joe. More politicians, Yeah, that'll fix it. More cats to herd in Columbus, Give me more Republicans to disappoint us. Yeah, I don't know. It could convince me that I'm wrong. I'm not going to embrace this conceptually. Six thirty five fifty five ks detalk station zimmer heating and air conditioning. That's what you want to call, got an HVAC problem? You want your unit service. Joe never uses the phrasing button when I'm doing commercials. But seriously, Zimmer has been around for three generations, coming up on eighty years, and congratulations to the Zimmer family for providing just wonderful service to their customers. Outstanding customer service you get from Zimmer Heating and Cooling, and you can get on a maintenance program. They service all kinds of units. They do a whole lot more than just replace HVAC systems. But that's what my focus has been on lately because right now you can save fifteen hundred and fifty dollars on a brand new carrier comfort system. So if your system's gone, it's belly up. It's time to turn to the experts at Zimmer Heating and Cooling who've been making Cincinnati Hirie homes safe, efficient and comfortable again for coming up on eighty years. Give Chris Simmer a call to schedule apployment or go online to schedule apployment. First the phone number five one three five to two one ninety eight ninety three five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three. Online it's go Zimmer dot com, fifty five KRC dot com, Channel nine first Win and Weather forecast today gets scattered storms until midday. It'll be mostly sunny there after with a high of eighty just a few clouds very night with a low of sixty four, mostly sunny skyes. Tomorrow I have eighty six and an overnight low is sixty eight with again just a few clouds. Seventy degrees. Right now, let's get an update on traffic conditions from Chuck Ingram.
Speaker 1: From the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 11: Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant to save them. I sign up to be an organ donor or explore living donation at u S.
Speaker 1: Health dot com. Slams Transplant. Highway traffic continues to look good this morning.
Speaker 11: It's the cleanup from last night storms, but it's the bigger issue the moment. MAC is blocked up between Winton and South Gilmore. Power problems down to about nine thousand with that one Chuck a month five KRSUD talk station.
Speaker 3: Govern on a six forty fifty five krs DE talk station and a very happy Friday eve to you and if Corey Bowman in the studio A Meyrill candidate Cory Bowman at seven oh five talk about a whole bunch of issues, and Congressman David Taylor coming on at eighth five and Jay Ratler at eight thirty talk aviation is issues with Jay, talk with you too as well, if you'd like to call five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred two three talk pound five fifty on eighteen and two funds And that point I made yesterday, and I think it's a point worthy of making almost every single day. I think there should be legislation that prohibits the use of taxpayer money to fund any political organization or politically motivated organization. The parallel I drew yesterday was like, for example, if your federal tax dollars, the money that you earned through your lefelabor that they took from you, was going to fund some religion that you did not agree with, you would waive your Constitution around and say, no, we don't have a theocracy here, you can't fund a religion. Well, politics is a lot like religion.
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 3: Marxism is a leap of faith if you really believe from each according to his ability, to each according to his need is a workable phenomenon in the face of human nature and the fact that most people are looking out for their own best interests and are not motivated to work if their work is not going to yield them some plus or some positive benefit compared to the guy next to you who is not working and yet getting the same amount. It's going to collapse on itself. Logic will dictate that, and so does history every time it's been tried. And on top of that, how is it that the people empowered the oligarchs are always living large while the laborers toil away in the fields or whatever. It takes a leap of faith. So I view Marxism as a religion, and it's a religion I don't believe in. You're not gonna convert me. Go ahead and proselytize your butt off. It ain't gonna work under my mindset. And we find out, thanks for the efforts of the of doge Elon Musk formerly with the Department of you know, Government Efficiency, we're funding all kinds of crazy organizations like that. We're funding NGOs, immigration and a huge excuse to send out tens of millions and billions of dollars into the world for local organizations who are helping. We're helping, and with that I pivot over to an article out of California Government Watchdog opened the books. That's an organization revealed that California handed out seventy three point six million taxpayer dollars to anti deportation groups over one calendar year twenty twenty three to twenty twenty four. The organization the Coalition for Human Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles CURLA. You may have heard about it. It's also linked to the Chinese Communist Party. There's been many articles published about money flowing from the CCP into CHURLA. Now, why would the Communist want us to have to deal with an immigration problem, I don't know. Maybe because it's going to bankrupt us or move us further to bankruptcy.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's certainly overwhelming the resources of the various sanctuary cities and states like California, which could probably use the seventy three point six million dollars that it funded into CURLA for other more worthy uses for the actual citizens of the state of California, since they're dealing with a massive budget problem there but no assembly Woman Kate Sanchez, I'm normally requesting the legislature audit the extent to which La riots are being bankrolled by a taxpayer subsidized nonprofit. There is zero excuse for our tax dollars to go towards these riots. Well, she's focusing on the riots. There's zero excuse for taxpayer dollars to go toward any advocacy organization. Why because you and I disagree and have disagreement about the purpose of the advocacy organizations. What is worthy of receiving taxpayer labor dollars? Well, I believe in this, I believe in that.
Speaker 1: Now, so what.
Speaker 3: We've dug ourselves into a financial hole. I don't care what you believe in. My money shouldn't go to pay for it, Cheryl of public funding went from twelve point four million in counter year twenty twenty two to thirty four million in twenty twenty three, one hundred and seventy four percent increase, which parenthetically coincided with rising anti American activism, the riots in the streets in LA and illustration of exactly that over the past couple of weeks, ninety six percent of the revenue Turla God came from California taxpayers. And I know you're not weeping for the California taxpayers. This was decision mating made by their decision making from the elected officials that the idiots in California put into office. But it doesn't make it any less offensive because notably, your dollars also went to fund CURLA. Back to my fundamental point, CURLA has a Warriors for Justice subprogram. I guess Deportation Defense Squad is a way it's describing the report. Also something called wise Up, a program that teaches high schoolers to become activists. Also the Removal Defense Team initial cap on that blocking immigration enforcement. Cherl's website says their mission includes quote challenging anti immigration legislation, reducing immigration enforcement, investigating in immigrant communities. So in spite of the federal law on the books which was put into place by officials that we elected on a federal level, which says these folks are not legally in our country and should not have been allowed in our country. And again, this is regardless of what you perceive to be right versus wrong. I think that's wrong. It's a law on the books. And if you want to change, elect different people who say, okay, let's have open borders or whatever you're advocating for. But why are taxpayer dollars, whether state taxpayer dollars or federal taxpayer dollars, advocating to fight against laws that are on the books. You want to fund something like that with your paycheck, go ahead, write them a check. Be at George Sorows. I know you don't have billions of dollars like George, but hell, he's fund in all kinds of left wing organizations. It's his prerogative. But the simple notion.
Speaker 1: That you and I labor.
Speaker 3: To pay for something like this political advocacy on any side, I think it's just an absolute, outright offense, and I wish more of our politicians would advocate against the concept. Thomas Massey, if you're out there proposed legislation that stops this in its tracks, someone am I wrong? I mean, does anybody find disagreement with my fundamental principle Because I don't care if you're left or right. If you're actually working and paying federal taxpayer dollars, they're doing something that rubs you the wrong way with that money. And I know people think, well, I don't like to the fun defense. Well, you know what, it's a general defense apride for the protection of the United States of America. People try to make that argument before it doesn't work. But political advocacy, that's a horse of a different color. Six forty eight fifty five care c DE Talk Station Chimneycare, Fireplace and Stove outstanding folks. They are for anything related to chimneys and free standing stoves Selfiitty wood waste pellow stove. They sell those, they install them. How they can build you a brand new fireplace and chimney. But right now think about your protection here. Water damage can be a problem, and right now the Chimneycare Fireplace is still will be happy to come out to your place and inspect the exterior of your chimney, whether it's a wood burner or a gas for free looking out for water damage. Something could be wrong up there, the flashing or whatever would allow water to enter into your roof and then you get some major problems on your hands, which could be extremely costly. So it doesn't cost anything. We haven't come out and take a look at it. The idea to fire a problem, to let you know and they can they have the expertise to repair it. A plus with the better business. Beerman locally unoperated since nineteen eighty eight. As for you wood burners out there, let's not let your place burn to the ground. You know, the kres build up in a fireplace can cause a chimney fire, which can lead to some really problematic things like, for example, your house burning down or the lining being cracked. Either way, bad thing happens. Take them up on the special wood burning Sweep and Evaluation just one hundred and sixty nine ninety nine includes a complete video camera inspection of your entires of chimney plus a certified chimney sweep. You'll be able to confidently light that fire when the temperatures drop down to fire lighting temperatures. So to make an appointment for either one of those services two four eight ninety six hundred five one three two four eight ninety six hundred, or book an appointment online and learn more about what they do and what's available in the showroom. Go to Chimneycareco dot com.
Speaker 12: Fifty five KRC the talk station that's not here's your ten and nine first.
Speaker 3: One and one the forecast. We've got scattered storms until midday. After that mostly sunny skies and high of eighties. A few clouds overnight going down to sixty four eighty six the high tomorrow with mostly sunny skies and sixty eighty overnight low with just a few clouds seventy degrees.
Speaker 1: Right now, let's get a traffic update, Chuck from the UCU Traffic Center.
Speaker 11: Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant to save their life. Sign up to be an organ donor or it's we Living Donation at uc health dot com slabs transplant. Highway traffic continues to look good this morning. It's the cleanup from last night's storms, but it's the bigger issue at the moment. MAC is blocked up between Whitton and South Gilmore. Power problems down to about nine thousand without chutch Angril.
Speaker 1: I'm fifty five k see the talk station.
Speaker 3: Telling about six fifty three fifty five kcdcause station. Here's a great illustration. Read many articles in a lot of reports over the past several years, given the Biden open borders reality and what we're dealing with in the aftermath, and how much it's costing individual citizens and money that otherwise would be spent on the American population and legal people here Massachusetts under their current fiscal year. It begins July first, so we're coming up to the close of the fiscal year. Has already spent eight hundred and thirty million and will on course to spend a complete one billion dollars on their emergency shelter program. This is where illegal immigrant families are mostly making up the folks that live in these various facility facilities. Governor Mara Heals in the administration again eight hundred and thirty million dollars so far fiscal year twenty twenty five a commodity. More than four thousand families who have been receiving taxpayer funded ready shelter, food, education, legal aid, and case management. Are you getting free lawyers, You're getting free housing. No, they are taking taxes out of your paycheck. Right, okay, just checking that works out to three thousand, four hundred and ninety six dollars per week per family and about one thousand dollars per person per week for the program. My listeners out there on Social Security, are you getting that kind of money coming in on a monthly basis? It's rhetorical question. June sixteen report, a bi weekly update from the Massachusetts Executive Office for Housing and Liverpool communities know it's the six hundred and ninety seven point six million dollars spent on direct shelter costs, one hundred and forty nine point seven million dollars on wraparound services including education, aid work programs, National Guard, payroll for security, and rental assistance to help individ visuals exit the system. Okay, six fifty five fifty five kr se Detalk station bring I discussed the problems locally occurring in the city of Cincinnati and a man who may have some solutions for them, a man who you should probably vote for given the direction of the city of Cincinnati in four decades of Democrat rule. Meyrill candidate Corey Bowman in studio for a full hour. We will talk public safety, we will talk budget, we will talk public works and potholes and snow removal and equipment and all those things the city's responsible for. He'll be up next to hope he can stick around.
Speaker 10: Big things are happening, breaking news happening. Now we'll tell you more at the top of the hour.
Speaker 12: Is too aggressive and over the top fifty five krc D Talk station.
Speaker 10: This report is sponsored by Ron.
Speaker 3: It's seven O six fifty five kr C DE talk station in studio and it's great hiving him back in the studio Corey Bowman. Find him online at Corey Bowman dot com. Because if a resident of the City of Cincinnati, you do have a choice. You don't have to continue banging your head against the wall. The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome. And that's in the case with the city of Cincinnati for the last forty years exclusively Democrat run Corey Bowman. It's great to see you, great to be here. Thank you so much for having me. Brian, happy to be happy to do it and happy to talk with you. And uh one of first off start off. If Corey has to end the segment, he's planning on spending the full hour in the studio. But a shout out to his beautiful wife Jordan. Today's the official due date. Yesterday was oh, yesterday was today was Yeah.
Speaker 14: So we are do with our fourth job, four third boy. So I still have my princess that I can, you know, spoil and let the boys just run around. But yeah, she was due yesterday. But yeah, we basically take it day by day.
Speaker 4: With that.
Speaker 10: So I'm watching my phone very closely.
Speaker 3: I know you got your phone out, and it's not out of disrespect for our conversations, but the call may very well come in.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: It's funny because both of our children and we stopped it too, which I thought was enough. I grew up in a family and my sister and I that was it, and that was enough for my mom and dad. But both of them were a month early. It was just out of nowhere. My wife and were getting ready to settle down and I think we were going to play a game of Monopoly or something that when our son and you know, she's outside getting ready to come back inside, and that's when the water broke. Was like, holy cow. We didn't even have We had nothing by way of supplies in the house. There were no diapers or you know, blankets or everything else that you need to care for a baby. So I had to run around, scramble and get all that stuff. But before we brought him home, but out of nowhere, and the same thing happened with my daughter.
Speaker 14: All my kids were two weeks late from what we've done in the previous so we basically are just on call right now. Until whenever the baby shows up, we're ready for anything.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I always think about that when and I don't want to go down a conversation about abortion. When it comes to late term abortion, I'm thinking to myself, both of my kids were fully baked at eight months. They were ready to hit the ground running. They were done over with, they wanted out, and they were healthy as they could be. So you know that's reality right there.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, I know you have timing on you know what the average is. But every woman, I tell my wife, every oven is different, you know. So yeah, some cook them a little bit hotter, some cook them a little bit lower, and so you gotta let each woman basically do it the way that they need to exactly.
Speaker 3: And you know, I imagine for a baby, it's a pretty comfortable environment. Everything's taken care of. Yeah, I wouldn't want to come out mind polar opposite. Anyhow, Coreybowman dot com and remind folks could use the help in terms of a donation. If you want to donate some you want to learn about his campaign philosophy and what his principles are. Maybe get a yard sign and put it in your yard. Anything you can do to help Cory out. I think it will be a wonderful thing because we I think we need a change. Yeah, yeah, well we're under one and forty eight. We're actually one hundred and thirty eight days away from the November election, and so time flying. Yeah, and so time is fine, but we do have some time to let people know at least that there is an election. You know, I was asked by a local newspaper recently, you know, how do we feel about the primary? I said, my biggest takeaway from the primary is that we only had about eight percent voter turnout, and so we've got to get people involved. I think that you know, that has to speak louder than anything else, is that people want to be involved in these elections. Myself included. This is something from a city perspective, somebody that's lived in the city. We have to realize that all of us have a part to play in this. Yes we do, and you know we've you and I have talked about the situation in Hyde Park. Of course, this is the ballot initiative to get the citizens an opportunity to vote on their own and chart their own destiny, rather than having the destiny of their neighborhood being shoved down their throats by a city council and the current mayor. I was really hoping and praying that that would net you some support. Corey Bowman. Didn't force this development on Hyde Park, and Corey Bowman, as I understand, it wouldn't have forced this development down the residents of Hyde Park's throats. You would allow the residents of Hyde Park to choose their own destiny, much in the way a bond Hill probably feels. And all the other neighborhoods who rose up and in defiance of city council voted to get this on the ballot so they could control their own destiny. I mean, it's a cautionary tale for these current city council members and the mayor. And I think it's the illustration of the failure of representative government. Well yeah, what you said, representative government. And you know I was in the City Hall whenever they had the meetings and had the initial vote for the rezoning of this project. And when you have hundreds of people, one after another, stopping on this microphone to voice their overwhelming opposition toward this project. These are members of the community. These aren't just people that have been flown in. These are people that are very very much involved in the community. And then on top of that, you have a petition of over four thousand signatures of city residents that are saying we are opposing this, and then you look and you vote seven to two in opposition of that community. That's something that I'm trying to tell people.
Speaker 14: Is that I know that we're very polarized in our politics in this nation, but this campaign that we're running is for the city of Cincinnati. We're running on city issues because that's what's important to people. And one thing that I learned through this whole process of researching this development in Hyde Park is that the voices of the community councils, not the city council right, the community councils are not being heard properly.
Speaker 1: Considered.
Speaker 14: From that I gather and if anything, I've been in these meanings of the community councils. These are the members that care the most about their communities. They're the ones that actually should be talked to when it comes to where should we put speed humps, if any where should we put these, Where should we improve the streets, where should we do these These community councils have an invaluable opinion that is based in their local involvement in their neighborhoods. And I think that that's something that we need to start taking more action toward.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 3: They live there, they know what goes on day to day. You know, local government is really important, it's most effective. This is, you know, one of the reasons why I reject decisions being made in Washington, d C. Which impact my day to day life. No, they're so far removed from the realities of each individual person. Nonetheless, that each individual community the city, since they made up of multiple different communities, each with their own struggles and challenges and needs, and often inconsistent in their challenges and needs. High Park is nothing like bond Hill.
Speaker 14: No, No, And but the thing is is that they've already had these policies shoved down the throats of people and other neighborhoods. Just so happens that Hyde Park has the resources and the grit to be able to fight back on it.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 14: So this vote that makes the ballot in November, if it still carries on through that, I would encourage everybody to know that this isn't just a vote for Hyde Park. This is a vote for all of the neighborhoods of Cincinnati, because there's many neighborhoods that haven't had the fees for the lawyers, or haven't had the ability to fight or the organizational structure in their community councils, but they're still being taken advantage of. And it's all about this high density housing. It's always about this. You're only zoning what we want you to zone for. It's not about the community developers. It's not about the community councils. It's not about the people and the residents of these neighborhoods. It's about this is our overall vision that we have as your elected officials, and.
Speaker 10: You just need to fall in line with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like Agenda twenty one stuff. The Connected Communities is an illustration to that, and you know that you got to start with that. That was an insult to all of the entire city of Cincinnati. This is what we are laying upon you, connected communities. This is what you're gonna have to do if you want to build something that's got to be in lined with this Connected Communities program. Period and a story and then until a well connected developer puts its hand up and says, I need a waiver so I can put in a giant apartment building and a giant hotel in Hyde Park. And they ignore their their their their their connection with this environmentally correct walking community concept of connecting community is like, oh, okay, well connected developer. I wonder if there was any money involved in that, Corey.
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 14: Well, well, so, I'm reminded of this book that we read when we were a little called give a Mouse a Cookie and they and They're gonna want a glass of milk?
Speaker 10: This story. A lot of people actually don't know about this book.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I just read it through our kids so many times. So kind of like that and Where the w Things Are? These are two books like we just read NonStop.
Speaker 1: My mom used to read Where the Wild Things Are to me, that's the whole book.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I love those.
Speaker 14: But the thing is is that the premise of this story is that this mouse asked for a cookie, and then once this kid gives the mouse a cookie, who he says, can I have a glass of milk?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 10: Can I have a straw? Can I have a napkin? Can I have this?
Speaker 14: It's like every single time you give it, you think this is going to be the final thing that you have to give this mouse, and also you just ask for something more. And that's really what it's like with these elected officials and connected developers, if you want to call them, is that these people are always just asking for more, and they're always pushing the boundary. And I think that the time needs to come to where they need to start listening more to the individuals in their neighborhoods.
Speaker 3: Hey man, we'll continue with Corey Bowman in studio unless he gets a phone call from his wife. It's seven fifteen fifty five karre Se detalk station. Let me mention plumb type plumbing because if you have a plumbing issue or problem need some plumbing work done, you're in the best possible hands. With plumb type plumbing. They know you deserve better. They deliver on that with superior customer service, never charging a service fee, providing free estimates. That's why they enjoying a plus of the better business bearer. The price is always right and the work is always superior. So don't worry about calling plumb tight. They'll take great care of you like they have for me in emergency situations on is Well. Tankless water heaters are the number one installer of tankless in the Tri State and it's a great reason to go tankless. First off, space savings. You may not care about it, but you can get rid of that entire giant hot water heater tank and put a unit about the size of a suitcase hanging on the wall, which provides unlimited hot water. Never run out of hot water with a tankless and lower energy bills. Yeah, traditional water heaters keep a tank of water hot twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Tankless only heats the water when you need it, which means less energy waste than real savings over time, and they last longer than traditional tank as well. So multiple reasons go tankless. And if you go tankless, go with plumb tight plumbing. It's plumbing done right. They live with that motto seven two seven eighty eighty three seven two seven Tight of course five one three seven two seven Tight online plumtight dot com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 3: Our iHeartRadio music. Here is your Channel nine first morning weather forecast. Scattered storms until midday, It'll be mostly sunny after that. Eighty for the high today, just a few clouds overy nine going down to sixty four eighty six with sunny skies tomorrow and an overnight lill is sixty eight with just a few clouds. It's seventy two degrees right now. Good five kre CD talk station. Let's get a traffic update, Chuck.
Speaker 1: From the ucup Tramfing Center.
Speaker 11: Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant to save their life. Sign up to be an organ donor or explore or living donation at you see help dot com. Slash transplant clean up continues from basnight storms. About nine thousand without power now to deal with, and an awful lot of debris of the roadways. That's enough to have parts of Riddle Road blocked off near Clifton Avenue. Chuck Ingraman fifty five K see the talk station.
Speaker 3: Fifty five kr CE DE talk station. Happy Friday. Corey Bowman in studio coreyboma dot com. Check him out. He is running for the mayor of the city Cincinnati and his wife is listening and she corrected him, No, today is actually the due date, not yesterday. So Corey lost track of what day of the week it is, and we're hoping for the best for Jordan. And props to you at Jordan. This is number four. She knows what to do.
Speaker 1: She's been down this road before.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Moving over to Mayor oal topics, let's talk about crime. I was looking at the proposed budget and a bunch of line items that I don't understand, and a bunch of non governmental organizations which have their hand in the trough. Not sure what they're out there doing in the world, on the heels of my rant about my taxpayer dollars being used to fund political activism, which I find absolutely offensive and not part of what government should be. Sorry, had to go down that road again, but there seems to be a lot of that going on. But in so far as the police is concerned in crime, and I know this is an important topic to you. You live in the West End, you know about crime, and you have talked to a bunch of police officers of late.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and so you know, whenever we announced this race, I asked everybody what their biggest issues were. And as we started developing our policies, developing you know what we want to stand on, which I mean, we stand on things, as you know, as part of our character as par as what we believe, but you have to have practical application of it. You have to be able to give people a plan of This is what we will do from day one of being mayor. And one of the biggest things that we're seeing right now in our city is that there is an uptick in crime. There's an uptick in a lot of things that are going on in our community. If you live downtown, you know that the statement crime is down couldn't be farther from the truth. And there are certain key issues that are happening in our city right now that we have to address, and one of one of it has to be with the understaffed police department that's happening right now and the lack of morale and the lack of proper recruitment that's been happening over the past few years. And a lot of this is catching up to us. Like I said, I've talked with a lot of police officers. Many of them will come into our coffee shop and I don't push my agenda on him. I say, hey, what's going on in your department? What's going on from the police department standpoint, and we're the biggest the biggest things that we can fix. And I've repeated this over and over. I think the biggest thing that we have to focus on is the relationship between the community and the police officers. There's been a huge divide between the local law enforcement, the officers that are there to protect and serve our community, which I've talked to them. They have a heart for our city, they have a heart for the community. They want to be in harm's way to be able to protect the people that they love. But then at the same time, the city and the communities that they serve, there's this disconnect because a lot of these policies that are in place, when we see the three to one one, when we see the ARC programs, when we see from the top down, the culture that's being set that the police officers are only there for worst case scenario. It creates this disparity and a lot of the morale of the police officers has been lost.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the development from the defund the police movement. This is a fringe element that has the loudest, squeakiest wheel and is among you know, that fringe element that's taken over the Democratic Party. You know, I've talked to many people and I can't remember who I just talked with the other day Position of Authority and oh it was FOP president. It was on the program at Day, Yeah, kenk Cob And I asked him, you know, if you're a bet patrol officer and you're out there, how are you generally received by the communities that you serve and they say they want us there? I mean, they want police president, they want safety. They are not against the police. It's that really just irks me to go in that the voice that's elevated is the small minority of the people who think police are inherently evil and bad and that there should be a different way of doing things.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 14: Absolutely, And what we're seeing in the city right now at the moment that the temperatures start rising, the moment that the summer months start happening, well, then the crime starts going up. These shootings go up. I'm sure many of the listeners are aware. But there was a stabbing that took place a couple of weeks ago with Patrick Harrih. And the thing is that this brought light to a lot of different issues that people in OTR are going through. But here's something that happened too. Not only do we need to recognize what happened with Patrick Harringer, but there's a man named Charles Smith who was in the North Side area, South Cummingsville area that what happened was on Friday night. Basically for the sake of optics, really, a lot of these officers were taken from their districts and put into OTR to make sure that it look like they were covering the area. Well, some of the districts that were suffering because of this on that night was South Cummingsville and North Side. Well, then there's a man, he's a veteran. He's he's a Navy veteran and he worked at the Via Medical Center for over twenty five years. Charles Smith is his name, and he was murdered that night as well, just because of lack of the proper policing or the proper patrols that were put in the area. And that was just an administrative error on the chief's part. To be able to say from optics over outcomes is what we've been saying, Well.
Speaker 3: There should be police in every neighborhood all the time. And I know that having a police presence doesn't prevent crime from happening necessarily, but the optics of having regular patrols and police departments around does have a calming effect and does serve as a warning shot over the battle of someone who might commit a crime, like, well, there's a cop right there, or I'm going to get arrested because the cop is going to be here within minutes and I'm not going to have a chance to get away. No, that's not really the case when seconds counts. Police will be there in maybe an hour. So seven twenty six will continue with Corey Bowman. Got to take quick break care mention my good friends at USA Installation. What a great product. I've been talking return on investment in you know, drawing a parallel to the market over time. Yeah, you're probably going to get a great return on investment if you keep your money invested in the market. But you're guaranteed to get a return on investment with USA's premium phone. First off, in terms of comfort, improve comfort from day one. But the key is the energy bills. So you're running your HVAC system, especially on hot and human days like yesterday. Yeah, you want to be comfortable. Enjoy the foam in the walls, premium foam made here in Ohio. Injecting into the exterior walls of your home. It will make your place so much more comfortable. And you are guaranteed to have energy savings. So how about saving enough money to cover the cost of the monthly payment for the installation.
Speaker 1: You may very well do that.
Speaker 3: It's only ninety nine dollars a month interest free, ninety nine bucks a month interest free. You know, think about me, it's like one night out a week you don't go out to dinner or something like that. You get this wonderful energy savings benefit and maybe even net zero so product ultimately gets paid for. You continue to enjoy the savings. So you could be under insulated or without insulation. Call for the free inspection and free quote. Three eight one three six two six five one three three eight one Foam online, USA Insulation dot Net.
Speaker 5: Fifty five krc iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: Here is your chaun nine first oneing Wether forecasts. We've got scattered showers or storms up until midday and then they say it's going to turn mostly sunny today. Today's high eighty. Enjoy that sixty four overnight with just a few clouds. Eighty six will be our high tomorrow with mostly sunny skies, and again a few clouds overnight with a load of sixty eight seventy one Degree's time for a traffic upcake Chuck.
Speaker 1: From the ucup Traffic Center.
Speaker 11: Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant to save the vi sign up to be an organ donor or explore living donation at UC health dot com. Slams transplant problems that you s found two seventy five. There's an accident just after you got to pass my Stellar that's currently blocking the left lane. There are injuries traffings starting to back up towards seventy five.
Speaker 1: Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 3: At seven thirty right now if you about KCD talk station. Coreybowman dot com mayor old candidate Corey Bowman running as a Republican a city of Cincinnati, which I notice people say like, well, god it is this is an impossible challenge, and I think he's up to the challenge. Got some good ideas And if you're unhappy with the current administration, like for my friends in Hyde Park and Bond Hill and other places where they don't listen to you and they do whatever the hell they want and run right over you. Maybe the misallocation of taxpayer dollars defunding all these non governmental organizations to do stuff and things in the community, maybe that's roving you the wrong way. Then don't vote for the status quo. And I said, give Corey a shot and see how he handles things. Vote for different council members and see how they handle things. And this is what elections are all about. So you need to show up and h and and vote for a different direction. Because I honestly, Corey, when I say that, I'm surprised that really that many people in the city of Cincinnati think that we're under responsible government. I mean to the extent people are paying attention, you know, they're wondering why their road hasn't ever been fixed?
Speaker 1: What the hell is?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Why is all the And I saw some of the line items in the budget that came out the other day. At least that we're proposed, I'm not sure if it's solidified and it has done it over with. But again, all these organizations out there that I don't even have any concept of what they do. They got some nebulous name, and you're like, why are they getting all that money? Jam Michelle Vice mayor Kearney complaining about additional million dollars going into replacing some of the the the the the the fleet of vehicles, which apparently is in a complete state of disarray. That's a huge amount of money. About every officer that I've talked to, you know, has made a complain about that. So that's actually police vehicles, fire vehicles, snow removal, all that kind of stuff. I get half of it is out of commission or in need of being replaced. So well, I can't remember which council member voted to for an additional one million dollars, and she's complaining that it should go to what sounded to me like non governmental organizations. Never did articulate what she thought it could be used for, but it needs to go for better use. We can't even buy a fire truck with a million dollars, So why would we even allocate that extra money to vehicle replacement when in fact, half of the vehicles that the city owns are out of commission or getting close to the end of the life, are already at the end of life.
Speaker 14: Well this so I want to go back to actually, like us first starting the church in the West cent of Cincinnati. A lot of people say, oh, well, he's just a pastor, he's just you know, coffee shop, bone or whatever. But there's things that we've learned or at least at least had to have the administrative no how to be able to run something successfully. There is one thing that as a church we've expect sperienced a lot is that there's a lot of whether it be funding or a lot of resources, a lot of donations, a lot of things that are available to people in the community. It's the facilitation of distributing it that's been the issue. A lot of people have these things available, a lot of these funds, a lot of these resources available, they just don't know the proper ways of getting it in the hands of the right people of the community.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 14: This is something so like an example this and I'm getting somewhere with this from the political standpoint, but we have a Christmas outreach every year, right, So this is what we've done in the past years is we just asked people for toy giveaways, donations and we distribute to the community because we have relationships with a lot of these apartment complexes or a lot of these places where we know where the people are in need. We're not just filtering it through an organization. We put it right to the people that are in need of it. Well, then we partnered with a local school this last Christmas because they said, we've got all the resources coming in as far as nations. We've got, you know, whether it be Toys for Tots, whether it be FC Foundation, We've got all these different foundations that want to get on board. But it's about the distribution of it. It's about helping facilitate it. I was like, well, we've got that, we've got a building, we can store the stuff, and we'll make sure that it gets into the right hands. And so I feel like the city, for the sake of just looking like they care about the community, is filtering a lot of this money through organizations because in their mind they're thinking that's the only way that we know how to get it into the hands of the community. Well, the first thing in the budget is that you have to take care of just the basic necessities of the city, which is like what you just said, the streets. It's our the vehicles of our police officers, our fire trucks, our snowplows. I mean there's a major deficit when it comes to just updating our equipment for our public services right now, so that public it has to be it when I mean it's it's one thing to help people, it's another thing to like, these are your primary city jobs, in my opinion, is safe streets, clean streets, and properly paved streets, if that makes sense. Your your job is the streets and so on top of that exactly, And so if you have the funds to be able to help community organizations like this, I think that there's just this big disconnect between elected city officials.
Speaker 10: And the community.
Speaker 14: I think that in my mind, the community councils, the people that are the boots on the ground, so to speak. These are the people that are actually going to know how to get it into the right hands or get these resources into the right the right people, if that makes sense of need. So there is a way of helping the community out, But I think that the priority needs to kind of shift to the practical side of snowplows and cars and fire truck vehicles and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: We'll continue with Corey Bowman be right back after these brief words, beginning with a huge props and thumbs up and strong recommendation. Everybody need needs to see a dentist. You've got to go to the dentist, whether you like it or not, but you want to be in the best possible hands, and you are in the best possible hands for all things dentistry with doctors Peck and Freu, Fred Pack and Megan Frew. And you know, I've been going to their practice for years and years and years. Doctor Fru joined I guess probably within the last two years. But doctor Fred Peck a demonstrably superior dentist for all reasons. He's always insisted on being in the most state of the art dental clinic for the benefit of his patients, of course, but a fellow with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, a real genius. I've been calling him a genius for years because I've seen the before and after pictures of his transformative, life changing cosmetic dentistry. So if you are in the market or don't like your smile, you need to consult with doctors Peck and Fru. She's on her way to accreditations. You get her fresh perspective with his years of experience, and you'll end up with a stunning smile makeover. But in terms of general dentistry, you couldn't be in the best. You couldn't be in better hands. And I've my listeners who've seen doctor Frew just absolutely love or not discount Fred Pack. I love you Fred. Doctor Frew is adored by her patients, and you'll love her and doctor fred Pack as well. So getting gimme a call scheduled appointment five one three sixty one, seventy six sixty six, five one three sixty one seventy six sixty six. Online you find them at pacpeckpecksmiles dot com fifty five krc men.
Speaker 10: Summertime is here, Channel nine first forty one.
Speaker 1: Forecasts not bad. I got some scattered storms up until midday.
Speaker 3: Then it will be mostly sunny with a high of eighty overnight pleasant sixty four low.
Speaker 1: It's just a few clouds.
Speaker 3: A seasonal eighty six high tomorrow with mostly sunny skies and a few clouds over night dropping to sixty eight seventy one degrees.
Speaker 1: Let's get a traffic update. Check from the uc up Traffic Center.
Speaker 11: Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant to save their life. Sign up to be an organ donor or explore living donation at uc health dot com. Slams transplant problems. He's found two seventy five. There's an accident just after you got past Moss that's currently blocking the left lane. There are injuries, trampings starting to back up towards seventy five.
Speaker 1: Check gingram on fifty five KRC. The talk station.
Speaker 3: At seven forty one. Right now fifty five kr CD talk station. Brian Thomas with Instdio Corey Bowman. Let's get a phone call from his wife, Jordan, saying, Hey, the baby's coming. It is the day, Jordan, wishing you all the best of luck with that the impending birth of number four, and congratulations of both of you, and I know you're really excited about it. We're all excited about Corey Bowman running from Arion and hope Corey does a good job, and hope that people actually get off their butts and go out and vote. One of the bigger challenges at actually getting people to go to the go in on election day or vote ahead of time. Hell, we've got a window of opportunity a month long in advance, people can actually cast the vote. And again, going back to my friends in Hyde Park and Bond Hill and other neighborhoods who can't control their own direction because the City of Cincinnati won't listen to you, don't do it again. Yeah, it seems like I such a simple solution, don't do it again. But moving over to other matters, I guess in terms of prioritization, you already mentioned the key priorities for any city and governance is safety and infrastructure. And I know you've had experience at least in terms of and pivoting over to development. And I'm not sure with this Connected Communities program in place, since council voted for that, how much control a mayor would have if you are dealing with a council that's still pro connected communities. But one thing I know you know about and maybe there is something that can be done notwithstanding what that proposal stands for, is standing in the way of development. I mean, you live in the West End and you've you've seen it firsthand, and you know I go back to my experience back when the late Elmer Hensler was complaining about he wanted to expand and his meat packing plan. You know, there's nothing over there but industry. It's not like he's changing a neighborhood from a residential community into a factory.
Speaker 1: He just wanted to expand it. It took him forever.
Speaker 10: That's why that's the case with a lot of people.
Speaker 14: You know, when when it comes to my background, you know, in that a lot of my family growing up were either custom homebuilders or developers, and so I just saw that firsthand. I actually, you know, had many family members that went through the two thousand and eight housing crisis and saw the implications of that. One thing about development is that there's always different phases or different levels of development. And I think that one of the key things about our city that makes it great is utilizing our local developers, the ones that actually have a heart for the city. There's so many people that or businesses that can maybe flip or revitalize one or two properties at a time, and for people like this, it's very hard to kind of get ahead of the game. Like one of one of my friends who's actually developing property that's across the street from our coffee shop. Took them three years to be able to just break ground on the construction. They put a lot of money into it, put a lot of effort into it. Once they got the go ahead, I'm telling you, I've never seen crews work faster. And I looked at him, I said, what that you know, I've never seen people work this fast on construction. He's like, we've been waiting for three years. I've had everything ready for three years. And after talking with him, I realized that there's kind of two sides of this coin. On one side, you have whether it be the permits, whether it be the zoning, whether it be getting the you know, the blessing, and you kiss the ring of those the powers that be to make sure that you can develop it the way that they see fits. But then also a lot of these developers or business owners are trying to take advantage of as many tax credits or incentives that they can, not necessarily because they're lazy or trying to just cheat the system, but because they need to find some way to be offitable in the city, whether it be through taxes or all of that stuff as well. And so we've got to do everything we can to help these small time local developers.
Speaker 3: Well, it seems to me to have the pro development mindset in the forefront of everything the city does. I mean, it sounds like so much of the permitting process and this this three year window at least for that, and I think it was probably even longer for Elmer Dude to build out his business back in the day. That that's not what they're in favor of what they are are they view their role as to be an obstructionist. I mean, that's kind of what comes across as the mindset. It seems to me that they should be involved in outreach. Well, okay, I want this project to move forward. What's the hold up? What are you looking for? Facilitating the prompt development?
Speaker 14: What you just said is key facilitate the role of local government outside of making sure that you do the basic services and you make sure that you're taking care of the people. But you're there to facilitate growth. You're not there to dictate growth. Yeah, there's a difference. Facilitate is Hey, we've got community developers, we've got local businesses, we've got local community councils, we have this thing called you know this. The neighborhoods that we have fifty two neighborhoods in Cincinnati. These people know what direction they want their communities to go. Our job is to facilitate that growth and that potential as much as we can. But the initiatives, like the Connected Communities. This is the argument that they'll say, is that, all, well, he says he's for development, But that's exactly what connected communities is.
Speaker 10: No, it's not.
Speaker 14: Connected communities is a trojan horse for all the policies that they want to implement over it. And it's only the ones that kiss the ring. It's only the developers that are connected or have their hands in the pockets of the city that are gonna benefit from it. Now, many of these developers aren't necessarily evil. They're just playing the game to be profitable men. So I'm not against these big time developers.
Speaker 10: I'm not.
Speaker 14: I'm against the dictatorship of local government saying you can only build this, you can't build this when the community needs this development.
Speaker 10: To be quicker.
Speaker 3: Four seven forty six, I'm going to have been seven forty seven one more with Corey Bowman. Then we're going to get to a Congressman David Taylor after the top of the UR News Foreign Exchange. You get to Foreign Exchange, have your car repaired for less money period, end of the story. That's what it's all about. A foreign exchange. You're not excuse me, my apologies. You know, cough can come out of nowhere that one did. Anyway, Foreign Exchange se certified master technicians will be working on your traditionally manufactured imported cars and teslas. Yet they started service in teslas. They've been trained to do it. So you're in the right hands of Foreign Exchange, as you are with all imported vehicles Asian European traditional You are there and you want a full warrantcham parts in service, which is what you're going to get. You want to save money over the dealer, which is definitely what you're going to get. I've saved tremendous amounts of money with Foreign Exchange over the years, Plus the customer service is fantastic. I suggest the Westchester look Tylersville Roade off of I seventy five, head East two streets, hang a right really close to the exchange, right there, and you will be at Foreign Exchange. You want to check them out online go to foreign x form the letter x dot com five one three six four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four twenty six twenty six.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Here is your Channel nine first morning with a forecast scattered storms up until midday when it's going to turn mostly sunny. You see, I have eighty degrees down to sixty four overnight, which is a few clouds eighty six with mostly sunny skies tomorrow overnight low sixty eight. It's a few clouds seventy one degrees. Right now, Let's get a traffic up pea from Chuck.
Speaker 11: Ingram Chuck from the ucup Traffics Center. Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant to save their life. Sign up to be an organ donor or explorer living donation. Didn't you see how dot com slash transplant Chris continue to work with the wreck geek Spound two seventy five at Mostellar what two lanes blocked right? Two lanes got by, traffic backing up past seventy five. Traffic elsewhere is looking good, including in Pound seventy four at Montana Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRS the talk station.
Speaker 3: Seven fifty one at the five KRS the talk station Brian Thomas with in studio Corey Bowman on the d date for his number four. We're wishing Jordan and Corey all the best on the arrival of their child. Whether it's day or down the road a couple of weeks, doesn't matter anyway. We're hoping for the best. But Corey, you're committed to the city. You lived out of the state for a while but came back to what you what is always has been your home. You're committed, You're a business owner, you have your church in the West End. You know about the needs in the city, the impediments that people face, and yet it's got to be a bit heartbreaking and a bit of a challenge because I know you've run into people that will raise their hand. I used to live in the city, but I got the hell out or you know, like west Side Jim Kiefer, I mean, he's committed in the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: But he feels like he's stuck.
Speaker 3: You know, I'd love to get out, but I can't because I can't get what my I think my house is worth because the property values went down or something like that. There's a lot of frustration out there, but the idea that people are you know, leaving apparently more than willing to move in, is a real challenge. I mean, you got to give people hope and optimism that you know, there is a better path forward in the city and it's worth embracing and committing to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I think a key aspect of this year, you know, as we get ready for the election in November, is showing people that it's not just about complaining about what's wrong, but it's about also showing people that there's a bright future ahead for our city. There is hope, you know, whenever we go out on the streets or whenever we talk to people at events, Like I told you, there's one of two things that happen. Either somebody tells me, yeah, we got out of the city a long ago, we just couldn't take it anymore, or we get people that feel like they're like the last watchman on the wall there. I was talking to a gentleman not too long ago that said, I'm not leaving this city. I care too much about this city. I care too much about what's going on but my family's been in Price Hill for one hundred and twenty years, and you know, I'm the last one in my family to be in the area and still be in the city. So like, there's this remnant of people that basically say, we're not leaving, we care too much about our city. But you have to see hope because what you're seeing with the crime, the infrastructure, and the way the budget is being handled, there's there's not really a lot of hope for people like that. Well, I just basically want to convey that if we it might be a big ship and it can turn on a little rudder. There might be certain things that we need to do this year to be able to help us steer in the right direction, but there is a bright future ahead for our city. I'm not here to say that since any's a hell hole, that I'm here to fix everything. I'm here to say I'm raising my family in the city. I really believe it's the greatest city on the face to the earth. There's key things that if we do it properly and we do things practically, that there is going to be an amazing future for our kids that are living in the city. There's going to be an amazing hope for the generations that are in our city, for those that are either on one side of the economic spectrum or the other, there's going to be a lot of opportunity. And we can see that if we all kind of get together behind this of saying, hey, times need to change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, time needs to change. And you know, projecting optimism and along those lines is I think a very beneficial thing. But you know, you're aware of things and like crime, and I believe the current administration is trying to project a hopeful and positive imaging, but they're whitewashing the whole concept that crime, for example, is down. I'd rather be frank with the people and then them saying, listen, we are aware of crime. We're aware of the statistics. We know, like for example, over the Rhine is illustrated by that Patrick Herringer murder is up forty six percent or something. Here's what we're going to do about it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, because when we talk to police officers, so everything has an effect not only short term but long term. And so when we talk to these police officers, a lot of times they'll say this that there was a time period of five to seven years where we really weren't recruiting, we really weren't hiring properly. Well, what happens is that that's catching up to it right now, right and you're seeing people that are retiring at a rapid rate. You're seeing a deficit when it comes to the employment.
Speaker 1: So what do we do.
Speaker 14: Do we just say give up and just keep on letting it go. No, if you implement strategies for proper hiring, proper recruitment of the police force, letting these police officers know that the city has their back, and you want to encourage them to actually get on the force, not just apply for another district or another city or another county, but they say, no, we want to be CPD because this city has our back. If you have these strategies and you have these resources allocated properly, you're going to see short term effects, but also you're going to see a long term effective Over the course of ten years, you see our city going in the positive direction on crime and then as far as jobs goes. You know, it's one thing to just give out handouts, but it's another thing to say, hey, we have an open door policy. We're going to be welcoming businesses, manufacturing, logistics, whatever, entry level jobs, whatever it might be. There's an entire west side of the city that has so much industrial potential and so much vacancy. Right now, you could be able to have some of the key businesses in America come to Cincinnati because we're within a five to six hour drive of sixty percent of America. So from a logistics and distribution standpoint, it makes sense to come to Cincinnati. If the city has this open door policy of saying we want to help facilitate that growth, then all of a sudden, over the next ten years, you're going to start seeing development in that and that needs to be in tech, that needs to be in leading industries of AI and blockchain. These industries need to be able to say that Cincinnati is the central hub of the Midwest. We can actually replace Chicago as the business central hub.
Speaker 10: Of the Midwest.
Speaker 3: Coreybowman dot Com find them online help him out and Corey, it's always a pleasure having you in the city and talking with you about important issues for the city of Cincinnati, which you know transcends the boundaries of the city of Cincinnati. If you're outside thinking, gosh, I can't vote for Corey, you can still help them out because whatever the City of Cincinnati does impacts the entire region, including my friends in northern Kentucky, you know, in the outer community Eric Counties as well.
Speaker 1: Corey.
Speaker 3: Best of luck, man, I know you and I will talk again soon, and good luck with a bundle of joy.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, thank you for coming much.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me seventy seven five kres to the talk station. Congressman David Taylor after the news.
Speaker 10: Big things are happening.
Speaker 12: This justin.
Speaker 10: We'll tell you more at the top.
Speaker 7: Of the hour.
Speaker 10: What they are doing is terrorizing immigrant families. Fifty five KRS the talk station.
Speaker 12: When you turn on your work computer, turn us off love listening a fifty five KRC to work with the Tay stories while.
Speaker 4: Do you work.
Speaker 3: Hey TATO five right now at fifty five DAR scene Detalk station, Abbay Friday, bottom of the hour, we get to hear from my heart Meedy aviation expert Jay Ralf in the meantime, Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning show. Probably representing the second District, Congressman David Taylor. It's great to have you on the program. Congressman, welcome back.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Brian, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: It's too bad we don't have anything to talk about.
Speaker 7: What will we do?
Speaker 3: It's just a question of where we start. Well, let us first first observe it, isn't it interesting? With no change in legislation, with no new bills or laws enacted, the border went from wide open with approximately ten to twenty million people flowing in over four years under the Biden administration, to magically shut down practically completely. I saw an article this morning apparently there were no illegal entries into the country at our southern border in the last month, which sounds remarkable. But all it took was a change of administration and change of policies with no action from Congress. But we're left with the aftermath, and of course that leads us to the protest going on in LA and elsewhere. ICE is just doing its job, right, Congressman. It's a federal law. They're merely there to enforce the federal law.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. I don't think anybody thought that this problem wud be easy to solve. This, you know, intentionally created problem by the last administration would be easy to solve. And then when you add in the Democratic officials in Los Angeles and California at large working against it. It creates a terrible situation. They should be cooperating and helping our federal agents. Instead they're doing everything they can to exacerbate the problem. You know, it's happened, it's been going on if I got sworn into office. That Democrats have said they're going to resist, and they're going to resist in the streets. And that's exactly what we're seeing now and in a lot of places, not just La Seattle, New York, lots of places.
Speaker 1: In Chicago as well.
Speaker 3: And you know, the the the interesting thing is is the the the the left politicians Gavin Newsom or Maribas or uh you know up in in Chicago, flip the narrative on its head. Ice is allowed to enter your neighborhood. They are there to round up and right now the mostly criminal elements in the among the illegal community. So they're allowed to do that. And when you stand in the way of them execusing their lawful function and entering places where these folks can be found and are found and throw rocks at them and assault them, that's when the National Guard gets called up. It isn't the National Guard showing up first, followed by a team of ICE agents. You and you invite the National Guard because of your your anti ice enforcement behavior. But then they try to say, oh my god, you know the Marines have shown up because Donald Trump evil man or whatever. End of democracy. I mean, they throw these these terms and connections together, but they don't follow the order of reality. If you don't resist, they don't show up.
Speaker 4: Right. Well, you saw Aaron Bass prevents the Los Angeles Police Department from from doing their job when even when ICE agents were being assaulted and needed help or pinned down in a building, uh, they had. She had the l a police standing down. And then when President Trump sends in the National Guard to assist, uh, Governor Newsom goes to the courts to try to rest control of the National Guard back from the form the president. So they can't help either. So it's very clear that the problem that was created in the last administration was very intentional. They worked very hard to spend a lot of political clout to give you all of these illegals here and they're gonna they're proven, they'll go to matt to keep them here. So that's what that's what we're our Ice officials and border patrol officials are now.
Speaker 3: Dealing with well, I mean, given that Obama deported a whole ton of illegal immigrants, I think this is illustrative of the house of cards that California is. They've lost a lot of their population, many of the wealthiest of them, because of how poorly run the state is and the failure of the priorities of the California government writ large. They need to replace the population with somebody and this was a convenient way of doing it. And that's why I think they're fighting so hard to keep the illegal population from being deported.
Speaker 4: That's exactly right. They're slated blue seats in the next census. They know that, along with the Illinois and New York. And now now you see where they're fighting to keep the illegal aliens, you know, on the rolls there where they could be counted even though they're not citizens. They'll be counted in the census and they'll get representation. Like as it's happening now, are many of the state seat in Congress are actually representing non citizens.
Speaker 3: Well, And as cash Battel revealed, apparently many of them may very well be voting with fake IDs created by the Chinese Communist Party I'm not sure if you're aware of that development of the recent revelations from CASHPTTEL about what happened back in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did see that. And you know they've been giving illegal aliens driver's licenses in these states for a long time too, and with your driver's license that they auto register you to vote in many places, so I'm sure quite a few of them have been voting in those states.
Speaker 3: Most notably with mail in ballots. Amazing how when you talk about this, how this all sort of lines up. Some people are suggesting it's a conspiracy theory about the twenty twenty election being stolen.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've never been on board with that, But the more and more of this information comes out, the more I'm lining up with the folks who think that the election was stolen in favor of Joe Biden. Anyway, So moving on to the the the the violence inherent in the system. Again, this is something the left rallies against and claims are not responsible for. I don't see a whole lot of conservative right leaning individuals committing acts of violence against anybody. This is this, this genda message that came during the Biden administration and somehow the entire world was filled with a bunch of right wing nazi activists. When every act of violence is committed by the likes of Antifi, the Black Lives Member, Black Lives Matter, Marxists, UH and so forth, the people who try to assassinate Donald Trump. There seems to be a pattern here, and it's not what the left wants us to believe.
Speaker 4: No, you're right, Brian, And there's a lot of frustration, I'm sure, on the on the on the left with having lost the House and or not get gotten the House, lost the White House, about it having the Senate, And we've seen it from every one of the what passes for Democrat leadership and their calls for action with fighting in the streets here, from Kamala Harris, Chuck Schumer to the King, Jeffries, the mayor of Chicago, you name it, they all called for action in the streets. And for all the rhetoric at defe that Democrats are currently ineffectual, apparently that call is being heard.
Speaker 1: Well, it seems to be for lack of messaging.
Speaker 3: They would have to call for action in the streets if they had a message that they projected that people would embrace like, oh, that's a great policy. I would like to vote for you because you've offered some solutions to some of the problems. They've gone so far to the farthest left of the party, the elean Omar and AOC wing of the party that none of the more sensible Democrats. I mean, isn't it an odd situation, Congressman, when Fetterman turns out to be one of the more reasonable people in the Democrat Party.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, you know, like just like you said, there there's no eighty twenty issue. They don't want to jump on the twenty percent uh side of And I think there when you when you chase the friend you're you're going to disaffect the more moderate Democrats. And I've said that several places. This is a this is a prime time to to with, you know, with with open arms talk to some of these these the Democrat voters that I mean, I have friends and relatives who are Democrat voters. And now at the time they say, look, these people are not representing your views. Maybe you should consider your your your continuing support of them. If that's if they're going to continue to chase the very edge of the left.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know what I have to observe, and you don't necessarily need to be put in the spot of having a comp comment on this. I think the Republican Party ultimately benefited from the Supreme Court decision saying abortion is a state issue, a decision that I agree with. I mean, the abortion is not meant in the in the United States Constitution. It seems to me something covered by the Tenth Amendment and always should have been.
Speaker 1: But we had Roe v.
Speaker 3: Wade, and it started this political you know, for for decades, this division among federal politicians. Now that that is no longer the subject matter of Congress or the Senate, the House representats of the Senate, it's free the Republican Party on a federal level of having to take sides on that very divisive issue. And whether you like it or not, a majority of people were in favor of women having a choice on it. So you're able to, i think, effectively siphon off a lot of people who would vote on that one issue over the Republican side, which is one of you know, greater freedoms and hopefully fiscal responsibility. Will see how the budget turns out. But you know, the more the great idea is that the Republican Party always had.
Speaker 4: So I agree, and I agree that constitutionally, there's no basis for the federal government to be dealing with with abortion. There's no basis for it. And the tenth Amendment requires that if there's no basis in the constitution for the station aimless. So that's rightly where it is.
Speaker 10: Let's pause.
Speaker 3: Let's pause. We'll bring Congressman David Taylor back. We'll talk about the current budget process and also some of the recent bills, like, for example, his Water Resources Technical Assistance Review Act. You're gonna have to explain that when we're listening on audience. Congressman Taylor, be right back after a quick word here for Gate of Heaven Cemetery. Uh, you know, quiet contemplation and reflection. Gayevan Cemetery is really beautiful.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And you know it's with with the weather.
Speaker 3: It's a little human of course, but you know, just being a nice that the flowers and the landscaping and the beauty generally speaking of Gate of Heaven, it is a welcoming environment and a great place to remember your loved ones. You might want to consider your options there for the afterlife. And you might want to consider a place for prayer, reflection and maybe a little meditation. And you're in the best possible place at Gate of Heaven. Gate of Heaven, a sacred place for sacred people in honoring life in this gorgeous environment. To learn more, head on over to the website Gateofheaven dot org. That's gateof Heaven dot org.
Speaker 5: Fifty five krc A nineteen.
Speaker 3: If you have KRCD talk stay Sharon bryn Thomas with representative of David Taylor. Congressman Taylor's here represented the second District of Ohio, and we have this reconciliation process that's going on. And I'll be honest with you, sir, I don't think it cuts nearly enough out of spending to the extent that we are engaging in even greater spending. To me, is a non starter. I know I'm alone in that, at least the Congressman Massey and I are alone in our corners with that philosophy. But it's over on the Senate side now, and they made some proposals, one of which was kicking that forty thousand dollars salt increase down to back to ten and leaving it where it is, which I embrace completely. Where are you in terms of what the Senate has done and are you satisfied and would you embrace what the Senates changed? Where are you in the process, Congressman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bryan, by and large, I'm in agreement with what the Senate's doing. I agree that there's room for a lot more cuts. I do land on the on the side of thinking this is a good step forward. This won't be the last you cracket reconciliation we get, and I think this one will in the end. Nomb says one point four trillion dollars will be produced from the depths that over ten years, which is you know, in star contrast to the CBO scoring. But we both know what the CBO scoring is usually looks like. But I'm I'm fine with the salt cap being dropped from forty to ten. It's going to be a contentious issue in the House with we have the narrow majority, and we have represented us from California and New York and there's places that are you know about about that, but they've we had Senator Marino and I had sponsored a bill about car interesting deductible on your income taxes and that's part of the end up being part of the big beautiful bill. Now, one change that the Senate made there was, instead of making it applicable to all vehicles, is only applicable to new vehicles. I'd rather see that stay applicable to both. The increase the senior tax deduction. We were talking about, no tax on tips, no tax on overtime, no tax on social security. Although sound good, but because of the Bird rule, I don't think it could be possible to do no tax on social Security. But the House passed. The House version had a four thousand dollars credit for seniors. The Senate version looks like we've come back at around six thousand, which I'm fine, fine with. One thing that does bother me a little bit, And the Senate side is on the wind and solar subsidies. They're supposed to end those Green New Deal subsidies for those two sort of, at least in my district, not very welcome forms of renewable energy. But right we had a sixty day enactment of that in the House version, and the Senate of a two year phase out. I'll have a significant problem with that, but by and large i'm I'm pleased with it, or they drop the endowment attack on these universities that have the multi billion dollar endowments from twenty one percent down to eight. I mean, obviously that remains to be negotiated, but by and large, I think they're a couple a little deeper in spots and they're loosing it up in other spots. And that's kind of what we expected it. It's going to be a little give and take.
Speaker 1: Fair enough.
Speaker 3: And Congress, I got to ask you, because I am outright against the notion that any president, this one or any other president has the right to start declaring war on other countries absent in approval from the Congress, even if it is an authorization use of military force. Was the constitutional purist in me says, isn't a concept.
Speaker 1: But where are you?
Speaker 3: I mean, it looks like Donald Trump's getting ready to drop Chris Christy on that that that that facility over there in order to blow it up and stop the centrifuges from their work. Your position on where we are generally relative to the Israel Iranian conflict.
Speaker 4: Well, the first question. First, I agree with you that you know we've we've wandered far Afield from palling the Constitution as having Congress approved UH any war activity now, and we've got the other authorizations you've talked about in multiple areas. On the other hand, Israel's a tremendous ally. I ran as an enemy of basically everybody in that region. But I really am against, you know, putting our troops into that battle. We've Israel's never asked us to do that. We've never done that for Israel. We exchange UH military technology. You know they were, they were a vital piece of the development of the F thirty five. The israelis worth so saravital ally we have to support them, but I don't want our servicemen and women in harms way and Iran. That's not our conflict. Good less the Congress votes to say it is fair enough.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you and I see id eye on that one. Congressman Taylor, real pleasure having on the program as it always is. Or are you doing a great job for your constituents. And I'll look forward to having further conversations down the road with you, and you're always welcome here on the fifty five.
Speaker 1: KRC Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Brian, have a great day.
Speaker 3: Thanks brother you do as well. Eight twenty five right now coming up. I heard me the aviation expert Jay Rat. I've got some great topics talk about with Jay. I sure hope you can stick around.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Here is your count nine.
Speaker 3: First warning weather forecast. Scattered showers, storms included up until midday. They're going to be mostly Sunday with a high of eighty overnightlow sixty four with some clouds eighty six with sunny skies tomorrow, and overnight sixty eight with a few clouds seventy two degrees. Right now, it's time for a traffic.
Speaker 1: Update from the ucum Tramps Think Center.
Speaker 11: Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant to save their life. Sign up to be an organ donor or explore living donation at uc help dot com. Slayer's transplant he spend June seventy five. Bruisin cleared the accident at mouth Stellar let planes open again. Traffic looking but months much better. From seven to forty seven. Elsewhere highway traffic and pretty good shape with no major time delays.
Speaker 1: It all shot ingram on fifty five krs. The talk station.
Speaker 3: Eight thirty fifty five KRCD talk station. It being Thursday is the time of week I certainly look forward to. It's a discussion with iHeartMedia aviation expert Jay Ratliffe. Welcome back, my friend, love having you on the show.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 9: See if I sound bummed, it's because the stock Marget's closed today, so I'm kind of lost.
Speaker 3: June teenth and a happy Juneteenth. All those folks out there that are celebrating the very important holiday can't discount the importance of it. Flipping over deviation is I want to start with the Air India plane crash. Obviously that the story broke last week when we were talking, and the timing couldn't have been better in light of the tragedy. Of course, we had very little information at the time, a lot of speculation, and I've seen swirling speculation since then. Have we learned anything specifically about the cause, the nature of the crash, or anything else along those lines, Jay Ratliff.
Speaker 9: We have a little bit more, Brian, not much. The good news is both black boxes have been recorded. The we've been recovered. The cockpit voice recorder was the last one that they found. This is one that if it's not been damaged by the fire, the heat, the magnetic tapes that make up the black box. They're going to be able to hear the pilot's conversations back and forth. They're going to hear the alarms and the cockpit. They're going to hear the discussions on trying to solve the problem at hand. The first black box they found was the flight data recorder. That's going to give them all the entry readings, all the headings, when things were changed, what was operational, what was malfunctioning. Those black boxes are going to be critical given the fact that we don't have sadly the flight crew to interview to talk to that type of thing with everybody but one soul on board perishing, so that's important. The other thing that they were able to determine is apparently the RAM, the RAM air turbine was deployed. This is a little propeller thing that is designed on these aircraft that if there's a power loss, it drops down in this propeller speed that turns it almost the speed of sound, and it provides some basic electrical power to the flight deck so that it is in essence, Yeah, how about that it was deployed and from some of the pictures, apparently it was down. Now that's a critical piece of data because if we're interpreting that right, that would mean that they were experiencing some sort of a power issue, and that would make sense from the same point that you and I remember we're talking about why in the world was the landing gear down, because typically as the airplane takes off within fifty feet, they rotate, they come off the ground, and the gear is immediately retracted because then it becomes more of an aerodynamic aircraft easier to take off. All that, although the fact if it was down doesn't mean that it would cause the airplane to crash, but if there was a hydraulic problem where they had engine power issues, you would not have the power required to retract the gear, So that might explain the fact that the crew is fighting some sort of a lack of power issue. So right now, that's kind of some of the leading thoughts, And of course the investigation. Normally about a week to ten days after the black boxes are received, the investigative bodies will provide some sort of an initial update letting us know if the black boxes had any information, are they still going to be good to look at, and then about thirty days after we get another update, and then typically nothing until the final report eight to twelve months out. So, with seventy nine airlines around the world using these Boeing Dreamliners a nearly twelve hundred of them flying around, if there's any sort of a mechanical concern, we need to find out what it is as quickly as we can, because you know you've got that. But you know, this isn't like a Boeing Max issue. This is not a new airplane that just rolled out with a lot of new upgrades and software packages. This is an airplane that's been flown five million times more than a billion passengers over the last fourteen to fifteen years with no serious issues like this. So it's a completely different than what we had before. But you know, obviously some big concerns and we've got to find out what happened.
Speaker 3: Well, I have to ask, maybe it just sounds like a stupid question to you, but if there was an electrical problem, and would that cause bo both engines to shut down completely? I mean that interconnected, that a complete electrical outage would prevent the engines from operating.
Speaker 9: You're talking about two independently operating systems. That's kind of what I was holding failure. It's like a trillion to one possibility. The only reason typically that you'd have a dual engine failure would be if a you had a bird ingestion, which apparently did not happen, even though some people are still leaning to that like we did with the miracle on the Huston. But you know, one of the things you and I talked about last Thursday was when I first saw that video of the aircraft, there was no signs of aircraft distress. There wasn't any smoke coming out of the engines, no sparks, no flames, the things you would typically see if there was an ingestion of any kind that would cause the aircraft engine to start to malfunction. The engines apparently had no smoke or anything like that. And the other thing would be fuel contamination if you had water in the fuel or something like that that has happened before.
Speaker 1: That would cause.
Speaker 9: The engines to not operate. But most of the time you wouldn't be able to take off, you wouldn't have.
Speaker 4: The power to do it.
Speaker 9: So that's also kind of a well, it's a theory, but and really, right now, that's all we have is a bunch of theories to try to explain this, because this is the worst disaster we've had in two decades and to have an airplane just fall out of the sky like that is horrific and it's also something that typically doesn't happen. And that's why the investigators are going to be you know, the Indian officials are going to be in charge, the National Transportation Safety Board and Boeing is going to be there to assist, and those investigators are going to try to do, like we say all the time, honor the lives of those that were lost by finding out what happened and brand I'm confident they will and we'll learn from it make aviation safer as a result. But right now, there's no clear cut indication of what caused those engines to simply not provide the thrust that's required to get that airplane off the ground.
Speaker 3: Hopefully were revealed by the black boxes. Will continue with Jay Rattleff after these brief words, if you can stick around fifty five.
Speaker 10: The talk station Open Eye is a financial abomination.
Speaker 3: I heart me the aviation expert. Yeah, Jay, I was just thinking about you. Normally I get some email from you after our conversation telling me how much money you made during our conversation trading stocks and your stock method. Yeah, daytrade fund dot com. But not today.
Speaker 1: I know I was gonna lets get ready to start off with that. It's like, wait a second, you already got that same.
Speaker 9: I'm to say TG I M because you know our group, my students. I love Mondays because you can't trade stocks on the weekend. But yeah, I don't think tg I M is going to be a phrase. It's going to catch on to too easily.
Speaker 3: You can sell them at daytrade fun dot com.
Speaker 9: You gotta Yeah, I mean, but nobody's gonna love Monday's other than than those of us who use the market like we is.
Speaker 1: Amen, brother, real quick here, you may have said this already. I know you said.
Speaker 3: The investigation of the Air indiaplash crashes, it's going to be a year before they reach final conclusions or something. How long do you think it's going to be before the general public has an understanding of what the black boxes suggest that the conversations are reporting on various components or information that's on those black boxes.
Speaker 9: I'm thinking within the next week. I'm hoping before you and I talk again next Thursday, there will be some sort of an announcement because they've had the black boxes for several days, and the first question is are we going to be able to use these for answers? And I think that's something that they're going to come out with in the next few days and say, hey, the good news is they're not damaged past the point of us being able to retrieve the data that we need, and that's certainly going to be good news. And of course the next question is going to be what are you finding out?
Speaker 10: And they may or may not.
Speaker 9: Give an indication of what the investigation is beginning to to uncover. And that's that's the reason that the National Transfersation Safety for I call them an all star team here in the United States. They're so good at what they do, Brian, that they allow the evidence to dictate the course of the investigation. None of the investigative teams is going to go into this thinking, well, this is what we think happened, right, and let's look for evidence to support that they've learned. Because of how good they are, we're going to allow the evidence to dictate what we look at and look for the sequence of events that could have led to this type of tragedy taking place. And you know, when you have a so much video that captures this horristic event, it's on the mindset of so many people around the world, and you know, we want answers, and we want them now, but that takes.
Speaker 3: Time, certainly. Well again, hopefully we'll have something sooner rather than later on that because we are all wildly curious a coffee spill. I mean it's like the McDonald's case. One of spills coffee on herself and ends up getting millions of dollars. We got an airline flight attendants milling coffee on a passenger and enter a lawsuit.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this happened two years ago and typically they have two.
Speaker 1: Years to file the court the lawsuit.
Speaker 9: And yep, this happened on I think with Scandinavian airlines or sit an international airline where the coffee was spilt and the woman is suing for ten million dollars for all these things that have happened to her. And the ps to this is the husband is suing for one million dollars because he's lost the services of his wife. Now, Brian I almost stopped reading at that point because I didn't want to know much more past that. But yeah, he is also doing for a million dollars for those reasons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I'm guessing it landed in her lap.
Speaker 4: It did.
Speaker 9: And uh answer, she had she had had some surgery and some other things. And you know, the thought was that it was too and look, we all kind of a chuckle not chuckle, chuckle. But you know when the McDonald's lawsuit came out, but you know see where that went. So you never know where this is gonna gonna go. But I don't like drinking coffee on an airline because the water lines on the aircraft are not cleaned. And when you look at the making photos of these yeah bloods, its just no bring it on to yourself. Please leave, lease leave now. You don't see them flight against standing around sipping on coffee or drinking the water for a reason. And if you're not eating your breakfast and you want to google some of these images, you can. But I'm I do not cherry, and I will bring our coffee on board because I will not. I'm sorry, I will not.
Speaker 3: Well that you know valuable information. I do appreciate you passing it along. But Lord Almighty, that has just got me completely grossed out.
Speaker 9: Give a zero for time. I mean, I my apologies.
Speaker 3: No, no, listen, man, I made a comment about hotel rooms and how I'll never use a hotel room coffee maker because I've seen online videos about perverts and weirdos out there and the kind of thing they do generally speaking in hotel rooms. You know, you don't want to hear about it. It grosses you out, but it's valuable information. Nonetheless.
Speaker 9: Pause, We'll bring it to criminal minds of you know, black lights. H Yeah, see all kinds of things you would want to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll trick Jack Ratliff back for one more. We promise not to go back down that road. Eight forty five efty five kres at the talk station.
Speaker 10: Fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 3: More time with the Channel nine weather. Volcanas, scattered storms up until midday. Then it'll be mostly sunny in a high of eighty, few clouds in a low sixty four overnight sunny and a high of eighty six tomorrow overnight a few clouds in a low sixty eight, closing out at seventy three degrees.
Speaker 1: Time for final traffic chuck.
Speaker 11: Ingram from the UCF train thing Center. Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting in hoping for an organ transplant. Saved their mine. Sign up to be an organ donor or explore a living donation and you see how dot com slash transplant clean slate on the highways thanks to the Tuneteenth holiday, no accidents to deal with, not even a broken down slowing.
Speaker 1: Things down, and no delays either.
Speaker 11: Set Kingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KRC detalk station closing out a Thursday on a positive note with Iheartmedy aviation expert Jay rat left pivoting over Terry Bradshaw, apparently dealing with the TSA. What's the story all about, Jay rattleft.
Speaker 9: He was going through an airport, was selected for secondary screening, so they pulled.
Speaker 10: Him off to the side.
Speaker 9: He took his shoes off, went through all of his luggage item by item by item, and then did the enhanced pat down and then took into another room, did another pat down and he's like, look, I'm all for security, but this is ridiculous. He cooperated, He went along with it. Fine, He just didn't understand why, you know, he was the one being he said, singled out And it's a random thing. At the scurity checkpoint. One of the things that they do to add an extra layer of security is to introduce a random element to the screening. Every so often a passenger is pulled out for that additional screening, and there's a purpose for it, and when it happens to Terry Bradshaw becomes a viral moments.
Speaker 3: It Yeah, well, and you know, as is so often the case, not that I'm racially profiling or anything, but you know, the people that they randomly select quite often the other like eighty nine year old women in wheelchairs and stuff like that. It's like, are you serious You're gonna pull someone like that out and subjected to a body cavity search. Does she look like a terrorist? Does she look like someone who represents a danger to society?
Speaker 4: I mean no.
Speaker 9: But but Brad, I will say this, there's a lot of times the elderly are used to smuggle things through.
Speaker 4: By other people.
Speaker 9: So many times we're not worried about them. We're worried about you know, especially some that may maybe from a memory standpoint.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I get that point. I'm glad you made it, because you know it's easy to you know, dupe the senior population. They tend to be far more trust then. And of course you could handle me like a kilo of cocaine or stuff it another purse.
Speaker 1: Or something like that.
Speaker 3: They might not even be aware that they've got it. All right, all right, fair enough, exactly, all right. Now, Skytracks apparently looking into the airlines the best in the world. Who should we be flying with? According to Skytracks, Jay.
Speaker 9: Well, let's see Cutter came in first, Singapore, second, Cathay, Pacific third. And if you're interested in a sea where the you know, the top US airline came in in the top twenty, well, scroll, baby, scroll, because you're not going to find it. Go one to twenty. Nobody's there from the US. Is that a shocker? No, Skytrack is one of they're called the oscars of the rankings because they're the ones that they do. It's such a comprehensive. They look at customer service, maintenance, the age of fleet, that so many things.
Speaker 1: That they look at. The water lines, Jay, I wish they would.
Speaker 9: Delta came in twenty second, and the next US carrier was United at fifty. First word, yeah, we should be embarrassed. But airlines do not care about service period They care about profits, and they treat us like crap. And we keep coming back. And as I say all the time, there is zero incentive for an airline to change how they treat us because we keep coming back, we keep building up the airplanes, they keep making a billion dollars a year, whatever it happens to be. You see Delta and American and I believe United who have changed their upgrade procedures. I'm getting so many emails from people of Delta saying, Jay, I'm a freaking flyer. I normally can upgrade from coach to first class. I'm now boarding flights being told I can't be putting for and there's five empty seats in first class because now Delta and others are like, well, you either need to burn miles or pay for that seat. They're ticking off their frequent flyers and they do not care. And that's the reason that when you take a lot of these customer service rankings that there's no US airline that ever ever makes the top twenty. Well from the world standpoint, which you know, we should be in the top ten. We should be dominating some of these things, and we never are. I couldn't agree more but your service.
Speaker 1: But let me ask you this.
Speaker 3: Your airlines in the business are making money. So are the top twenty on the list. They're in the business of making money. That's how they exist is transporting people via aircraft. So how is it that their business model allows them to provide such wonderful By contrast, customer service and a flight experience when we dealt or cant here.
Speaker 9: It's their focus. And when you have people that fly international airlines many times, for the first time, I get emails from people around the country. Jay, Oh my gosh, I'd sitting and coach and I had more room, the food was good, that people are actually nice to me. It was a totally different experience. It's like they've been transported back forty years in time here in the United States to a time when you were you felt appreciated. But you know, these days, it's not it's a cattle call, it's black Friday, it's they shove you on the airplane load factors. You know, thirty years ago, forty fifty percent of the airplane was full. That it's eighty to ninety five percent of the plane's full. You've got people trying to carry on more bags than ever, and they swing them in the aisle, taking out two or three passengers at a time, and it's it's so frustrating that some people say, Jay, I just don't want to fly anymore because of the hassle. We'll take extra time and we'll drive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll mean not as safe to drive.
Speaker 9: Then we'll share and I do a lot more driving than flying. We we're tired of it. We instead of flying back and forth to Savannah, while we also carry a lot of stuff back and forth for some reason. Still, but you know, we load up the truck and away we go. I don't miss the flying because of the hassles that we have. And you know airlines be at Delta United, whoever. The focus on customer service has just never been there. And if it was, it was decades ago. And when I look at them now talking about how you know they want to provide the best service public, No, they don't. It's a profit oriented business. I understand that, and they're going to treat us any way that they feel like.
Speaker 3: Fair enough, as we always end. Let's talk about hub delay is a good day to fly out there, Jay Ratliffe.
Speaker 9: You know Chicago's going to have some weather issues this morning, Atlanta this evening. Other than those two major hubs, which represents I don't know, seventy percent of the traffic that's going to be going through the airports today, it's going to be a pretty good day to fly across the country. But obviously, if you're going to be going through either of those two hubs, get to the airport early just in case there are any problems with your high tenory gives them, the agents a chance to address any problems in six some well in advance.
Speaker 3: I always enjoy our discussions, Jay Rattliffe, look forward to next Thursday with another round of the Aviation Report with our iHeartMedia Aviation expert Jay Ratliffe. Love you, brother and best of health and love your better half as well.
Speaker 1: My friend.
Speaker 9: Same to you, Palal, Thank you, Brian.
Speaker 3: Thanks Man eight fifty five fifty five Karacity Talk Station Corey Bowman full hour in the studio. Vote Corey Bowman from Mayor of the City of Cincinnati, try something new seriously. Congressman David Taylor Immigration supporting the CBP officers, a word or two about war powers, considering the position we may find ourselves in relative to the Israel Iran situation. Podcast at five Characity dot Com is always thank you Joe Strecker for the work you do. Without Joe, the show Don't Go Executi producer Joe Strecker. Folks, hope you have a wonderful day. Tune in tomorrow for Tech Friday with Dave Hatter, and stick around because Glenn Beck's coming up next.
Speaker 10: Big things are happening.
Speaker 5: We're coming to you live right now.
Speaker 10: We'll tell you more at the top of the hour.
Speaker 1: Your rest just in this one.
Speaker 10: Operation fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: This reboard is sponsored by