Speaker 1: Been in Skin Show ninety seven point one the Eagle. You know, one of the things we like to do is we like to give away tickets to cool stuff, and we do it utilizing the free iHeart app. So what I'm gonna do is I have not yet said where we are right now. That's what I'm going to use for you to win these tickets to go see Pantera. They're coming to dos ekis the first person that leaves a talkback message on the iHeart app with your name, your phone number, your email address, and can tell us where we are broadcasting from today.
Speaker 2: We've talked about it many times in the first three segments. That's proof that you've been listening.
Speaker 1: You are gonna win those Pantera tickets, and I know that you want to win them, So good luck everybody. All right, coming up at the top of the hour, I've got some barbecue advice for you guys, But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: You all want jow wars.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Travis Frederick and lun Chain common as well.
Speaker 2: I'm logging on right now. Can you say y'all want some? Yeah, y'all want some? Thanks? Do we get Travis a little voice over work?
Speaker 3: The months would be March twenty twenty four through February twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Five with me.
Speaker 3: Okay, so a year about so basically the entire NFL season of last year would fall under this.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: How many Dallas Cowboys do you think are on the top fifty in terms of NFL PA retail sales?
Speaker 2: Three? Three? I bet we're thinking the same three guys.
Speaker 4: First of all, you're thinking Dak Dak, and then you're thinking about their two best players, Mike and CD.
Speaker 2: Oh I was thinking CD and Dern Bland. Who would be the fourth that there were four? Hold on, it's last year, zekeel? Oh my god, are there are a bunch of Were there a bunch of throwbacks? Zekeel? Di numbers? Okay? Not bad?
Speaker 3: But coming the household name.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's not going to be a receiver, it's not gonna be a running back, it's not gonna.
Speaker 2: Be an offensive one. Maybe Zach Martin. I doubt it. It's probably a defensive player.
Speaker 3: Could have been, could have been Diggs, could have been I think that's a fair name.
Speaker 4: But he didn't play most of the year, if not all the year, Right, how much do you miss of the last.
Speaker 3: Year towards the end of about half, but he was not good either. I think if overshown when I got hurt, I think that would be a name. We're talking about a lot more, right, Uh, okay, you're you guys were right? Actually three, it was number three. Now, how high do you think Dak would be on that list?
Speaker 4: Well, he didn't play most of the year, or I da amstring fell off his whole body.
Speaker 2: I think Dak was eighth in the league. Uh no, for the whole year.
Speaker 4: He didn't play most of the year, So I would say Dak was thirty eighth in the thirty a.
Speaker 3: Little lower than thirty eight, but good. And by lower I mean closer to one.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, let's do like twenty four. Well higher, Oh we're doing that, okay, thirty higher? What'd you say? Thirty oh, thirty three? There it is, yep, I knew it.
Speaker 3: Thirty third on the places above him at thirty two New England Patriots quarterback Drake may but good, one slot ahead of Jamar Chase and Baker Mayfield.
Speaker 2: Where was Milton? Yeah, that's the thing is Milton probably thinks he's supposed to be on the top fifty.
Speaker 4: Okay, but I would say CD and Micah were both top ten.
Speaker 3: Uh Micah was top ten number nine.
Speaker 2: Are not guessing now? I guess ced yep eighteen.
Speaker 5: Oh twelve higher, oh fifteen higher seventeen there it is just one spot ahead of Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 2: I had Lamar Jackson or eighteen h T.
Speaker 3: J Watt sixteen who should have been a cowboy as well, could have had him.
Speaker 2: But you know, are they still selling JJ Watt jerseys? I don't think so. Yeah, I don't think they are.
Speaker 1: They would did they have a cardinal JJ Watt jurdin and play for the for a year?
Speaker 2: Oddly? I have a Witten Raiders jersey I wear out.
Speaker 3: See the EMITTT.
Speaker 2: Smith Cardinals jersey.
Speaker 3: Those are good jerseys to have when when the guys just trying to hang on and have to go somewhere.
Speaker 2: Else for a year. Isn't that like a hole? Roy White bit?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that you would accost him about it a fantasy draft number one? Who do you think?
Speaker 2: Oh that Tom Brady, I can tell you.
Speaker 3: This guy is also the cover of Madden Cooper flag for this year. No, if Cooper Flag is on the cover of Madden for this year.
Speaker 2: Our sports leagues are all mahomes of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, he's number two.
Speaker 2: Uh Derrick Henry on offensive defense.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, he reinvigorated a whole state and the running back position and the running back position. Jalen Hurds was three too. Oh yeah, it's like they were the champions, right, yeah, that's kind of that kind of stinks job.
Speaker 2: This is our year.
Speaker 4: Thank you Kevin for your contributions not only do the Cowboys, but also to America and also to the KPMG Women's PGA Championship which is going on right now at the Omnipga Frisco Omnipga Resort and Spa. We're at the Lounge by Top Golf Broadcasting today thanks to our friends at Rollertown Beer Works, a brewer we're investing.
Speaker 2: They got us out here. Coming up next, Skin, We're gonna take us in things. Skin is tracking.
Speaker 1: What if I were to give you guys some incredible barbecue advice?
Speaker 2: Would you take it? That's next