Speaker 1: The MP.
Speaker 2: Alright, what's up, guys, how's everyone doing today? Here will be a second here, all right, guys, Yes, I shaved the beard. Everyone, Let's get that out of the way. I shaved the beard. Anyway, I want to welcome everybody to another Friday Night podcast, Ladies and gentlemen. This is actually gonna be our final podcast of the podcast eason for the time being. We will have other podcasts and other live shows at a later day and time, kind of randomly. As as you guys know, for those who've been watching the follow we've been doing this every Friday night. So yeah, but this is gonna be the last Friday podcast for a while. Anyway. A couple of things coming up. We have some camping coming up, which I'm looking forward to. Actually, the first bit of camping I'm doing this year is happening next week. That's right, next week, I am meeting up with a good friend, fellow field researcher in Pennsylvania. Yeah, I'm gonna be going up to Pennsylvania next Thursday morning and we're gonna be doing some camping and it's gonna be interesting. I'm very interesting to see what the area looks like for myself what might be discovered in this area. A little background on this area here that we're gonna be investigating. This location has had some strange lights. But more interesting, more fascinating right now are the tracks that have been found in this area. These an't your average wildlife tracks or whatever. They are definitely unknown, very weird, very cryptid, twelve to fourteen inch tracks with free, elongated toes and a rounded heel like a human. I don't know. I mean, I've compared them to everything I could think of for every bird species and even reptiles, amphibians. It doesn't compare, I don't know. But these casts have been photographed, measured, even casts, there was molds made of these. So yeah, this interest this area in the Chestnut Ridge area of Pennsylvania, it's been having a lot of strange stuff, and from what I've gathered over the years, this location, it's had a lot of strange activity throughout the whole Chestnut Ridge area for itself. So yeah, that's coming up next weekend. We're gonna be investigating that the location where we're gonna be set up. Can there are property owners who have been experiencing some strange things right there by where we're gonna be investigating. And yes, we'll actually be camping on the property owners property, which we have permission for them from them, and we're gonna be interviewing them. I've already been told by my buddy Chad that they will talk on camera and share what they know and what they've experienced. So that's gonna be great. So I'll be filming and documenting all this. But then again, let's jump ahead to the month of April, April eleventh. My plans are I got a upcoming Bigfoot town hall gathering in Parkersburg, West Virginia. Also me and Chad will be joining me there Chadwick Gales from Pennsylvania. We're gonna be doing a little investigating there. I got an interview already played up there. And then jumping ahead also towards the twenty fifth of April, right here in Virginia, We've got a Bigfoot down hall gather right here in Virginia at the Waynesboro Public Library. And I was just recently contacted by the library. They want me to do another one in October, so I scheduled another one in October of this year. So that's gonna be pretty cool. Uh, they remember me doing these a long time ago, and they really want to bring the big Foot into crypt shows and the programs back into the library, which I thought was pretty cool. So anyway, guys, enough on me rambling. Let's bring in our crew members and our guests. We have David Lesters. You guys know David, David, how you doing tonight?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm doing good, doing good. Like I said, Melissa, Melissa's under the weather. She's gonna be joining us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that's rough.
Speaker 3: Hi, everybody in cat.
Speaker 2: Game very cool. Yeah, David, we got a Tampa coming up ourselves in May. I am definitely looking forward to that. Uh, that should be interesting. That's if everybody who's signed up to go is still gonna go. I mean right now. That puts us up to a ramp fourteen people, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's gonna be more than what we normally have a camp. So but uh, David, yeah, if you, uh, if you're ready to bring our guests in, I'm ahead bring our guests in. Our guest is Dave Scott. Welcome to the fanal Dave.
Speaker 1: How you doing. Thank you for having me my man?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely, And I do want to throw it out there. We do have a live chat. We're gonna watch the live chat the best we can. If there's questions, I'll pop them up on the screen or you know, we'll we'll address them as well. So but anyway, Uh, yeah, I'm interested to see where this is gonna go tonight. Uh, you know, the cold things that we're gonna get into that Dave's got going on. Uh but Dave, you know you're also a podcast host yourself, and you're an experience sir. You've got some activity going on on your property up in British Columbia, if I'm correct me, if I'm wrong, if I mentioned the right place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you're almost there. I am. I a host of spaced Out Radio terrestrial radio station show that also goes into a podcast form and obviously YouTube. I mean, nowadays with streaming you have to kind of get all the genres in there. But I have a radio background. I was a journalist for a number of years before, wanting to know what it was like to have food on my table and gas in my tank at the same time. So you can tell a job in radio really doesn't pay very well, but it is a love of passion rather than a love of finance for a job like that. But that being said, you know up here where I am in the Caribou region of British Columbia. So to put it on a map, if you're driving from Vancouver, it's about six and a half hours northeast into the start of the central part of the province. It is an area that is kind of situated in between the Cascade Mountains that run right into Washington d Washington State, Oregon in the northern part of California, and then on the east of me, about a couple hours away, there's the Rocky Mountains. So I'm kind of situated right in between in this little piece of heaven up here. And the one thing when I moved up here about a decade ago that I didn't realize is that this area was filled with legends of paranormal, supernatural, euthological, encrypted creatures. And over time I've learned this and it's been just a whirlwind of activity throughout the forests, throughout the sky, and throughout you know, the old gold Rush trail which our town sits on. So if you want to go back in history to around the eighteen forty five, I've mark we're going to start this story in Virginia City, Nevada. That's where the silver rush began. And then when the prospectors moved into Virginia City and then making their way into Reno and started making their way north, they started finding gold. Well, you know, if you get around eighteen forty nine when the gold rush takes off, and that's how the San Francisco forty nine ers got their name right from the forty nine ers gold Rush. And then that trail goes through the famed Oregon Trail that goes right into Washington State, which then crosses into British Columbia. And as you move north in British Columbia from where I am sitting right now in my studio about three quarters of a mile as the bird flies right behind me, is the gold Rush trail.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: So that trail, I will tell you, is haunted as anything. Okay, any part of that trail you can you could just sit there and wait for the ghosts to come to you, like literally, it's that great. And you know, I started I started kind of looking into the whole phenomena around here. Obviously with spaced out radio, that's kind of what I do. So you just kind of slowly when you move into a new community and don't know anybody, you just kind of slowly start peeking your head through everything, you know, just just to see if anybody has any stories that they want to share. And it's been very interesting, you know. I'm always asking, I'm always interested. I'm always talking to people daily who've been here, especially First Nations people and you know, logging truck drivers because we are a blue collar type community. I mean, there's only twenty five hundred people in the main town. I live about eight miles north of town, and you know, they're about eleven hundred of my community. We're not talking big numbers of people here, you know. So when you get to some of the old timers that have been here thirty five, forty five, fifty five years, you get some good stories. You really do, very interesting.
Speaker 2: Real quick, I do want to clarify, I have to I would even thinking, but just based off of a couple of things on Live Shat real quick. Yes, we go live every Friday night, but yes, I wasn't even thinking today's Saturday, and we scheduled Toady for Saturday in regardless to Dave Scott. So, yes, we are live right now. I guess I threw a couple of people off because of Saturday, and we normally go live on Fridays. But so yeah, I just want to clarify that and thank you guys for asking and pointing that out. But it is Saturday, and that's scheduled based off the day's availability, so today me.
Speaker 1: You can blame me for this one.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, we'll do that.
Speaker 3: But I think it was said in the intro that you are an experiencer. Yes, can you give a rundown on that. I'm not yet with Bigfoot unless you're talking about something else the.
Speaker 1: Big I was always a believer growing up. I'm gonna do you mind if I take a little bit of a long road here.
Speaker 2: Hey going, yeah it this shows yours man.
Speaker 1: All right? Cool. So I I was a journalist for ten years. I quit Terrestrial Radio in twenty two thousand and seven. I like to say that I retired because it's so much better to say you're retired than quitting, you know. And in twenty eleven I had, you know, I had believed in stuff. I had seen a couple of UFOs, and I had worked in a haunted building and lived in a haunted house, so I was familiar with it. And you know, I remember going back in time. I always you know, you go camping with your buddies when you're teenagers, and you're like, you're sitting around the campfire and you say, you know, hey man, I would love to see a UFO. I'd love to see a ghost, and I'd love to see a Bigfoot. And at that time I'd seen two out of the three. I wasn't really a forest guy, even though I lived, you know, right in the heart of British Columbia where there's a lot of trees at Bigfoot talk around the Harrison River and Shahalis River, I mean Harrison Hot Springs. Everybody knows Harrison Hot Springs. Even if you don't know British Columbia, you've heard you're in the Bigfoot world of Harrison Hot Springs, you know. And I, you know, would go out sometimes we would go ATVing out there and but never really paid attention. It'd be one of those things, hey man, it would be cool to see a sasquatch or something. And in twenty eleven I had an experience that completely changed my life. My wife was all into this this woo woo stuff, you know, psychic ability, cleansing, the chakras, meditation and all of this stuff, and I, you know what, it was her thing. It really wasn't mine, so I didn't really buy into it. And then on December thirteenth, twenty eleven, that's when my life changed. Seven forty five pm. We were having an early Christmas for my daughter, who is going away with my ex wife's parents over Christmas in New Year's They were going on a Christmas cruise, so this was the only time that I would get to have Christmas with her, so I called all the family over. We did a Christmas just for her, and we did a you know, turkey up. I had about twenty people in my house. The Vancouver Canucks were playing the San Jose Sharks that night, and you know, because that's what you do in Canada in the winter, you watch hockey. And it was about seven forty five at night, and I was cleaning up my living room in my dining room with plates and dishes, helping with the dishes from just an incredible meal. The rest of the people are kind of crowded in my kitchen slash wreck room, area where the game was on, and my parents announced that they were leaving, and I remember being really pissed off at that because it's like, your granddaughter's going away for three weeks. We're not going to see her over Christmas. And this is a true story. Dancing with the Stars was more important to my parents because they had their routine. They loved their dancing with the stars, and as much as I disagreed with that, it pissed me off. Right. And so as I'm cleaning up my mom, who is at that time was a two time cancer survivor, she walks through the doorway or no, my wife comes against me. Sorry, my wife comes against me through the doorway and she goes, hey, your parents are leaving. So I'm pissed off. And when I'm pissed off, I kind of clam up. I put the glasses and the plates that I had in my hand, I put them on the table. Saw my mom on the other side of the doorway of the kitchen, and I go to give her a hug and say goodbye. You know, it was gonna be one of those lame hugs that you give, you know, when you're upset with your parents, but you know you got to hug them. You know, it was going to give her one of those lame hugs. And my mother had these beautiful blue eyes. And when I made eye contact with my mom, I walked through the doorway. Mom give me a hug, and I look at her and her eyes are jet black and her pupils are white.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: And as that is happening, I realize that there is no sound coming from the other room where everybody's doing the dishes, and the hockey game is on the television. There's eighteen other people in that area. And I kind of cocked my head to the right. I look at my mom and immediately I start getting sick to my stomach and want to cry. And my mom all of a sudden gets this look on her face like and she shakes her head, her eyes go blue. Sound on in the other room, everything goes back to normal. She gives me a hug, and in the meantime, I knew I was staring into the eyes of the angel of death. I just knew. People have asked me for years, how did you know. I can't explain it. I just knew, Okay, So I immediately after the hug storm right down the hallway to the master bedroom. My wife comes up. She goes, are you okay, And I'm like hypervandilating, crying. I said, I just saw the angel of death in my mother's eyes, like I was that matter of fact. And my wife is like, oh my god. She goes, well, go give your mam a hug, and your dad they're getting ready to leave. The doors already open. Pull yourself together, go give him a hug. We'll deal with this later. So that's what I did, pull myself together, rattled me, go get my mom and my dad a hug, and closed the door. A couple hours later, after everybody has left, my wife and I walk into the living room of our house and she moves our couch. We had a love seat and a tabe, a square table and then a couch. She moves a couch up to the table and I'm sitting on the love seat and she starts lighting all these candles on the table, white candles. I said, what are you doing? She goes, I just want you to sit back and relax, because I'm the journalist in me is now going through playing through my head. Okay, what happened here? Why did you see that? What did you see? So on and so forth. She's like, I just want you to relax, and I want you to tell me what you saw. I don't remember the next thirty eight minutes because what happened was I was given permission to remember snippets. I ended up channeling the Angel of Death. I had no idea what channeling was. Channeling to me was grabbing a remote control and flipping through the channels. Okay, no idea what it was. And he came through me and he said, you were not supposed to see me, but since you did, I'm here to give you an explanation on how to keep your mom alive. And I remember he said. He said that we needed as a family to start to start showing my mom more love, especially love, because we were all getting very frustrated with my mom. You know, she'd beaten cancer twice, but we didn't know the pain that she was in. You know, you'd call up my mom and it would be like it would be like hello, She'd answer the phone, Hello, Hey Mom, it's me. How you doing. Oh oh the pain, the pain. I'm in so much pain, And it would be like this is conversation after conversation, even a couple of years after she defeated cancer, and you know, we were all getting frustrated, and the Angel of Death said to me, your mother is really sick, and if you do not start treating her with more love and respect, I'm going to take her home. He didn't say Heaven, he didn't say hell. All he said was I'm going to take her home. So I did what I was supposed to do. I talked to my family about it, told him what I said. The only person I didn't tell was my dad, because even though my mom and dad at that time had been married for fifty no, forty two years, forty three years, my dad was a five census guy, you know, and he didn't buy that stuff, and so I kept it from him. I told everybody else, and I got another twelve years out of my mom. Right, my mom would have never met my son. And it's an emotional story, but it's a good story. And after that happened, Within two days of that incident, my house started becoming haunted and like we would be seeing ghosts, my kids would be seeing ghosts, hear things knocking around all the time. Never happened before that. And then all of a sudden, I started getting all these premonitions and I'm like, I need to do something about this, like what is going on? And so I ended up meeting a gentleman who became my guru. His name is Pascal. Just a monster of a man. You know, he's probably six foot four, about three hundred and forty pounds. People would look at him, yeah, big, big dude, And people would look at him on the you know, if you were to look at him walk down the street, you think, oh, that's just big, one, big chunky oaf. But he's brilliant and he when he shakes your hand, he lets you know how strong he is. Right, And so we set up a time for us to get together and we sat around. I was telling him what was going on and telling Hi about the channeling and all of this, and he goes, it's eleven thirty at night, and he goes, you want to go for a drive? Is you and me? Dave? Do you want to go for a drive? Like, dude, I got to work in the morning. He goes, so, what, what's the worst thing that happened? And you lose a couple of hours sleep, you have a napp tomorrow, Like that's just the way he talked. I said sure. So we hop into his car at about eleven forty. I put my seatbelt on him in the passenger seat, and he puts his hand on my back and I can feel his energy coming through this giant paw of a hand. And he asked me probably the biggest question I've ever been asked. He goes, how far down the rabbit hole do you want to go? And I foolishly said all the way because I thought it was going to be good. We were going to communicate with some ghosts and watching all this stuff on television, you know? And why not? Right? Why not?
Speaker 2: Did you regret that saying that?
Speaker 1: At times? I do?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: At times I do. I lost a lot of friends, dude, Like, because your good friends start thinking that you're nuts, you know, even though you're like showing them proof and evidence, like with the experience. Did you see that? Did you hear that?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And it didn't matter what I did. I ended up losing some of my best friends over it. I have friends that I was One guy I was best friends with for twenty eight years he thought I went loco, which I did not. You know, I just developed a new sense of awareness, and yeah, best friend for twenty eight years gone, another best friend of tenures or twenty years gone, you know, because I moved into a direction that I needed to learn and they were not ready to understand. So from after saying how far down the rabbit hole do I want to go? And I'm saying all the way, I end up actually working with Pascal channeling a little bit more. He's working on my intuition. I'm fighting at every way that I can not really grasping or understanding. And after about a year or this, he's like, what do you want to see? And I'm like, man, I really want to see bankfoot. He goes, great, tell me when I said, I don't know. I just get the feeling it's going to happen in July. This is twenty thirteen, and it doesn't happen in July. And then all of a sudden in September, we were at a friend's house and he had ten acres in the backwoods of our town and it backed it backed onto the forest, and he wanted to take me on a trail in his backyard because he had a paranormal experience there as a kid. And this was a family property that family had known for like forty plus years. And so we start walking on the trail and we come across this this bend in the trail, kind of like a chicane in the trail, and right at that chicane there is an eight a tree that is snapped at eight feet all this is a big tree, probably that round, okay, pretty thick, and it is snapped and it's fresh, and looking at it, the bark is still wet. And as we're talking, we're like, well, there was no windstorm last night or the last few days. There's nobody chopping trees. I mean like it looked like it had been pulled down. And in my extremely amateur way of understanding bigfoot, okay, I said, you know, sasquatch has apparently been known snap trees. And he's like, huh, cool, we got a lot of stuff happening on the property. Maybe it's sasquatch. And then all of a sudden, as we're looking at this tree, we start getting that feeling that we're being watched. And right from there we started looking around and about one hundred feet in front of us there's this big fur tree. Because in British Columbia, we get some nice old growth over here, and the canopy of that fur tree was, you know, making dark shadows in below. And but we could see a figure standing behind the tree and it was peering out, and then it would peer in, and then it would peer out again and peer in. And I said, Davy, my friend's name was Dave as well. Do you see that? He goes, yeah, I said, that's a shoulder right now. Wait, wait, he's going to peer out, watch and then peer out and back, then peer out. This went on for about five six minutes.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Because there was a lot of activity on the farm and Dave's fiance at the time was very, very spiritual, they had rules on the property. You could not be there to drink, okay, like if you were doing anything spiritual, there was no drinking, no marijuana, no nothing, okay. You had to be stone cold sober. No photographs allowed because she wanted whatever was there to know that they weren't being there for publicity. Okay, I mean, don't forget at that point. In twenty thirteen, Facebook is still young. You know, YouTube is still young. You know there's no TikTok, there's no Instagram, right, Well, I guess there would have been Instagram, but it was in the fledgling stage.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Social media wasn't a big thing, but you could see it building.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before I got on Facebook. I was before. Yeah, I was on Yes until I discovered Facebook.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Dave and I are standing there, We're seeing this, and Dave says, I think we should go. We should leave him around because we don't want to scare him off and we don't want to bug him to the point where he feels he can't come around with property. Okay, so we literally wave, we say thank you, we're going to go now, and we turn. So Dave turns directly around. Okay, so he does. If you're looking at Zoolander, he does the magnum and turns left. I turn to my right. And as I'm turning right, so if this one was straight ahead of me at high noon, as I'm turning to my right to turn back down the trail, I look and I see this tree branch shaking vigorously. And so if this guy's at noon, this guy's about seventy feet away, sixty feet away at about one o'clock one thirty, and I see this shaking of this tree branch and that's where I see the second one. Walk right through where that tree branch was shaking, and I got a full right side a back profile. It never looked at me. I only saw it from the waist up. Biggest thing I ever saw. It had the brownish cinnamon red hair. The one thing that was really impressive to me was the size of the shoulders and the fact that there was no neck. It was just shoulders, and then the up to the conacle shaped head. And he walked right away, did not look at me, nothing, And I was like, Dave, did you see the next one? Well, Dave's already about forty fifty feet down the path, and I, you know, all of a sudden, I'm going yellow belly because I got two sasquatch within one hundred feet of me, and they're big, and I start running down the trail. I mean, dude, I'm fat now, but back then, and I don't do things by years, I do it by pounds. And you know, back then, I could still sprint a little bit. And I ran down there to catch up to him. I'm like, oh my god, there was a second one. He didn't see the second one because he was too busy walking on the path, and so that was my first interaction with sasquatch, and it was an amazing experience. It was like it was a euphoric experience because I never thought I would live my dream of seeing a ghost, seeing a UFO, and seeing a Sasquatch and my love for that. I was still paranoid about eufology. I had seen the movie Fire in the Sky and I really didn't want anything to do with them aliens or UFOs. But that took off in twenty fourteen, and from there it just everything's happened. Man. Like, I'm what you call a multiple experiencer. You know a lot of people, you know, everybody has critics in what we do. A lot of people will say, well, where's your proof, where's your evidence? And I say, I have my story and if you don't want to believe me, that's okay. I used to argue it, you know what, you don't believe me, I'm being honest with you. But nowadays of the cynicism of people and the dangers of how people are attacking others on social media, I just don't care anymore. You know what, if you choose to believe me, right, thank you, because I'm not gonna lie to yet. But if you choose not to believe me, well that's on you. I have nothing to prove to you.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, a lot of people don't want be taken out of the norm the day to day life. I'd greave one hundred percent on that. I you just tell you a story. If they want to listen and take in and maybe learn from it, that's one thing. But you can step back and criticize and want proof and people, you know, people, they got to understand it, a lot of proof that you're not going to get it because things happen on the spur of the moment. You're not gonna be to be prepared with any kind of camera equipment and let you know, prese it up or whatever to be able to capture stuff like that. And when it happens, it happens, and then it's over. Then you realize you got a camera in your hand, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I mean, and don't think for a second too, Dave, to add to what you're saying, because you're one hundred percent right. The phenomena if you look at it, like the biggest thing that I've learned over the last six seven years especially is bigfooting or cryptids are not separate from UFOs, which are not separate from the paranormal, which are not separate from any other part of the supernatural phenomena. There is this entire phenomena that is controlling this entire aspect of what's happening to people like you guys, to myself or whatever. And from that perspective, it makes sense to me that all of a sudden everything happened, you know, And that's when I started the radio show, and that's when I just started kind of moving forward with it. But the one thing, gentlemen, I want to subscribe here to you. I'm not a researcher. Okay, I'm an enthusiast because after ten years of doing spaced out radio, doing over two thousand interviews, the one thing that I've learned is semantics are really true. Okay. People use semantics to change what their definition of themselves is. Like, I get fired up when I see somebody who's never spent a day in journalism, but in our field, they're titling themselves as a journalist or an investigative journalist, you know, in covering the bigfoot story or the UFO story. No you're citing it for false creadibility. And the unfortunate part is your followers are going to buy into that well as a journalist, because I was never an investigative journalist. Okay, I take issue with that, I do, and so I really, I really want to specify that I am an enthusiast. I'm an experiencer. Last year I started a project called Flight twenty one, which I know, Daniel, you want to get into a little bit later that I started some very amateur and when I use the word amateur, I'm putting that in capital letters, amateur research in this area of Flight twenty one. And I enjoyed it. I really did. And so what do I do instead of getting ready for year number two of that? Well, I'm preparing for year number two of Flight twenty one, and I'm preparing to start my business here hunted one await.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, yeah, real quick. Before going a quick question on you from the web chat, they want to know if you know or from are you familiar with Thomas Steenberg, who is also located somewhere in the British Columbia area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Thomas and I actually lived in the same town. Oh, ok and we never met. We've never We finally met at a conference a year ago or two years ago at a Bigfoot conference here in British Columbia, and that was the first time I had met him. But I had talked to Thomas, I had interviewed Thomas. He's a veteran. Thank him for his service. Do I agree with everything that he says about Bigfoot? No, but you know what, everybody is on their own path right with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never met him. I may have had some small brief chats here and near somewhere on social media. But yeah, my friend Nikki Cologne from Texas. Yeah, a few years back, she actually did a camp out with him and a couple of others up Washington State somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a nice man. Yeah, I do want to preface Thomas is a nice man. He's been every I haven't talked to him personally in years, but when I did call him prior, uh, he was always very very cordial and kind to me. So I've got nothing but respect for him.
Speaker 2: Cool, No, go ahead, Oh no, I was just gonna make mention because I know one time, probably about a week or so, a couple of weeks ago or maybe whatever one thing you mentioned about your property and your location. Uh, with everything you've already talked and shared about, you kind of described it as your own personal Skinwalker ranch. Basically, Yes, it's pretty much what you kind of boiled down.
Speaker 1: To, which I have sure, So that is Flight twenty one. Okay, yeah, okay, it's not my personal property. So do you want to get into flight twenty one right now because it's a fun Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yeah, you start off.
Speaker 1: The Flight twenty one is Canada's largest unsolved mass murder. On July eighth, nineteen sixty five, there was a plane that took off from Vancouver, was heading north on a milk run to drop a bunch of people off in Prince George and then eventually making its way to the Yukon territory of city of white Horse, and when it was about twenty five miles southwest of my town, it blew up in the sky. There was a bomb on board. Now it wasn't a terrorist or anything like that. It is still Canada's largest unsolved mass murder. Fifty two people perished that day, from children to elderly to the pilots, and there was no survivors. Blew up in the sky. People were heard screaming as they were falling into the forest, and when the plane hit the ground it caused a forest fire. It took There was not even a single road cut logging road cut into the forest at that time. They had to cut in order to try and get to the location. They had to cut down trees and use backos and bulldozers in order to race out there to get a recovery cruise in there, like it's in the middle of nowhere. So in twenty eighteen, my friend Merle, who's with the paranormal road trippers, he's based out of just outside of Vancouver. He's like, hey, has anybody ever investigated like twenty one? No, I don't think So he goes, what do you say? We do it? Okay, let's go. So at that point I was not a firearms owner and so I was the driver. Merle was the paranormal investigator, and we brought a buddy of mine, Mark out to be our armed guard because in our area we have a lot of animals that want to kill you, okay, Like, for we have fifteen hundred pound moose running around, and moose are more dangerous than bears. Yet this is a grizzly bear territory, it's a black bear territory. There is mountain lions in that area, including one resident mountain lion. There are wild horses there, there's wolf packs there, there's badgers, like a lot of stuff that could kill you in the forest. And so when you go into that area, you go in armed and it's a very costrophobic area. Okay, it really is. And I want to see if I can m No, that's not going to let me. I should have prepared for this. I apologize. I have a little map of the area, but if you want to see what it's like, you can go on my YouTube channel, spaced Out Radio and look at Secrets of the Forest. We have a section and one of our playlists called Secrets of the Forest. Long, real quick.
Speaker 2: If you have an image you want popped up, if you can't get on, you send it to my messager. I could take it.
Speaker 1: I'll be digging for like five six minutes, and I don't want to kill the flow.
Speaker 2: Oh no problem, no problem. Yeah, I could have pumped it up on here. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So basically what happened there was we walk in into the crash site, we do the investigation, of the crash site. We believe we are still because nobody's ever come forward prior to that. We we believe we're the first one's ever to do a ghost hunt at the site. And so after about ninety minutes, Merle's like, hey, man, what do you say that. We go look around. Maybe there's some more debris around. Most of the plane is gone, but maybe there's some other debris or whatever. Let's go try it out. So we take this deer trail from the crash. We go into the trees and you know, we're ducking and diving branches, and all of a sudden it opens up to a meadow and so Mark says, you guys, head over to that older over there. I'm going to stay here. I got a good line of sight in case something any animal comes through. Not even thinking bigfoot. Man and Merle and I walk our way over to this, to this meadow and we look twelve o'clock north to us, and we start hearing.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: If I look at Merle, who's a cop by day job, and look at him, I said, did you hear that? He goes into cop mode? He goes here, what Dave? I said, did you hear that? Voice. He goes, yep, So I turned Mark is about thirty yards to our left and I turned it. Mark. Do you say something? He goes no, I said, did you hear that voice? That grumbling?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: It was me. So looking into the trees ahead of us, I'm like, well, who's there? Can you say? High back again? A couple of minutes later, didn't even put two and two together about the Sierra sounds. Didn't even put it together. We're thinking ghosts. Okay, we're in ghost mode. We go then there's nothing, everything's quiet. So we go back to the crash site. There's another piece of landing gear that used to be on the plane. It's in one section and then there's a little knowell that goes down into like a like a mini cul de sac. Okay, like when I say mini cul de sac, like you could turn one. You can turn a jeep around in it, but you ain't getting another big vehicle. You're gonna be doing the Austin powers pivoting of the vehicle to get another vehicle out of there. And Mark goes into that area. Now, my friend, Mark is probably the most brilliant outdoorsman I've ever met. This is a guy who's chased grizzly bears. He's been a wolf pack hunter, he's been a mountain lion hunter, he's been a hunting guide. He's done everything in the forest, knows everything. The guy is brilliant. So he's down in the in the little cul de sac Merle. I'm on standing on the knoll. Murle's just up for me, about about fifteen yards at the gear and he's setting everything up and then all of a sudden, all hell breaks loose in the branches behind him, and the tree branches are shaking, and he's hearing this huffing and puffing what sounds like footsteps, and he goes, I'm out, And I yelled to Mark, get out the bring the pointy stick over here, because there's a bear over by Mark, I mean by Merle. And Merle takes off past me and he's going down the trail and he's like, I'm out of here. I'm out of here. And at that exact point, Mark puts his backpack down and raises his rifle in front of them because there was something bipedal coming through the trees at him. So basically we were escorted out of the forest because we had the guy on the left. We had the guy who chased Merle out and the exitus in between we were escorted out. So this stuck with me for about eight months until I heard the Sierra Sounds again. And then I heard that part on the Sierra Sounds and I'm like, you gotta be kidding me. So I call up alone, like Merle, listen to this. He goes, Dude, that's like what we heard. I said, yeah, the problem is this is from the mid nineteen seventies in California. He's like, no way, and I'm like yeah, dude, like it's crazy, Like what is going on here? So it was it was something that we all of a sudden were like, Okay, well we have sasquatch in the area. We had a sasquatch encounter. Cool. Cool, go back there to the site a couple more times looking for paranormal stuff. Merle comes up and visits, We go back there. Nothing really happened. In twenty twenty, it just was bugging me a little bit, so I decided to put a gifting site up there, and I got I went to the Dollar store, bought a bunch of kids toys, including a little mini rubber basketball, and in my extremely unscientific way, one day I saw the basketball and moved. I picked it up, and I saw there were fingerprints on it, and in my extremely unscientific way, I was trying to take a picture of it. I got a couple photos of it. And then all of a sudden, my hands were cold because it was like minus five degrees celsius, and so that would have been about twenty five degrees. And I started to drop my phone and I brought my phone and the ball up to my chest and the ball came in hands first, or handprint first, and rubbed off on my jacket. I was pissed off, really pissed off because I had these fingerprints. I got the photo, got the photo, but I wanted to take that ball home, and I wanted to maybe have it analyzed, right because it was greasy. It wasn't dirty, it was greasy, right, And that was just odd. So I know there's a question coming in.
Speaker 2: Here, Yeah, right there. It just popped up. Had Mark or Merrow ever seen a sasquatch before that time near in the crash fight?
Speaker 1: No, No, they hadn't. Now Mark was an extreme skeptic of sasquatch. Extreme He's like, dude, I've been in the forest for you know, since I was a kid. If anybody would have seen anything, I would have seen something. And we hear that all the time from hunters. But if you were ever out of mark and watched him track an animal, you could you could see. I remember one time we were stepping we were walking out of the trees one day where we found us. I had seen a sasquatch print prior we were walking under the trees. And he goes, oh, the horses were here, wild horses were here. And I'm looking down in the moss. I'm not seeing a damn thing, Like where, How do there's no prints here? He goes, sure there is, and he goes, very faintly, you could see the front part of a hoof, but the moss had already come up. But it was just like that much, you know, like just minuscule. In metric we'd say millimeters. I don't know what that that is, and in americanized uh measurement, yeah, you know. I I stop at an inch maan, I don't know what comes before, you know, But that's why everything's bigger in the US, you know. So and he was like, yeah, there's the horse. And then I would look at him, I don't see it that He'd get on his knees and he would point there, sure enough, that's where it was. So with Mark in twenty sixteen, we had found a footprint about a fifteen inch track and it was beautiful, you know, nice and wide. You could see the dermal ridge of the side of the foot coming down to the heel. And in twenty seventeen we had a real dry summer that led to forest fires and we had a lot of area burn And so when we were back I met Mark in twenty seventeen, like after the evacuation order was rescinded and we were allowed to go back home. We were evacuated for like ten twelve days. Nothing scarier than wondering if your home is going to burn down or not. I'm like, hey, you know, so do you believe it or you know? He pulls into my driveway because we had a mutual friend, and he's he's like, hey, man, I just wanted to meet you know, listening to your show while the forest fires were going on. I just want to say thank you kept me comfortable. He had even that bigfoot. Yeah, I do, man, I've seen too, and he's like, man, he goes, I just I don't believe it. I don't believe I've spent too much time in the forest. He said, you want to go see a footprint. You're sure because the ground had dried so much that the footprint that was from that we found in October had dried out right in the forest that was still there. So I took him to that print and he went down on one knee for about fifteen twenty minutes, and all he was saying was I can't believe this, Like what is this? I can't believe what I'm seeing. And I'm just laughing at him, right and he's like, I can't believe this, Like where did what made this? And I'm like, dude, that's a sasquatch print. He goes, I know, but it's not supposed to exist. He goes, but that's a footprint. He goes, there's the toes, there's the dermal ridges, and like it flipped them out, and I was he was addicted to it right from that moment. And then our area you can't cast. You cannot cast in our area. Certain areas you can. But David, the the grounds here are so are so dry. Uh like our our dirt doesn't hold water very well up here, Okay, And so what happens is when you find a footprint, you're only seeing the top of it. There's the most of the time when you see a print here, we don't get a full indentation. We just get the outline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which I've seen that for myself.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: It depends like you, yeah that in the terrain. The terrain.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and uh, our area is very volcanic. Go back a million years. I'm living in a where I'm sitting right now is a volcanic lake. And so the ground here is when when the water goes, the water goes and it sinks in and then you you know, give you an example, Mike, I got snow in my backyard, but I've got ten fir trees in my front yard, and the fur trees have already sucked up all the snow water. And my grass in my front yard already looks like it's it's a summer burnt grass, right. That's how That's how quickly it dries out here. I would I would love to have taken more prints. But Mark finally saw a sasquatch with me and my son and another friend in twenty twenty two. That bugger was at a ten footer. We don't know how he left. We just know that he vanished. He was about eighty yards away from us and he vanished. I have no idea how he left. Four of us were staring at him, and he vanished like poof. He was gone like one second, like for ten fifteen, No, probably probably a minute or two. He's there and then he kneeled down, and then all of a sudden he was gone.
Speaker 3: It's like a common denominator between the vast majority of sightings.
Speaker 1: In that case, if he would have went to his left our right, he'd have went down into a marsh which he would have had to climb over a bunch of fallen dead birch trees which would have made noise when he stepped on him. If he went to his right our left, he would have to cross the logging road and go up in embankment about six seven feet high, before getting up on the upper tier and running off. If he went backwards, we would have seen him fade into the darkness because it was night out when we saw it. Okay, And if he came forward, well, obviously we would have seen that he was standing in that classic, that classic Sasquatch pose and then he kneeled down and boom, he was gone. Did he crawl his way out maybe? Or did he vanish? Maybe? Who am I to say? I don't know, We don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's what question we all wanted to try to get answers for.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But getting back to Flight twenty one. In twenty twenty, I put the gifting site up and the sight. I'd been there a few years between a few times between twenty twenty and twenty twenty three. Twenty twenty three, we actually had a a camera crew come with us for an investigation there, and it was an independent company. Some friends of mine from the US came up and they're like, man, we want to film this location. Okay, let's do it now. The footage has never been released, it's never went anywhere, but it got real. It got very real. Flight twenty one is a smorgas board of paranormal activity. It started off on the Friday night where we walked away from main camp. We put glow sticks up in the tree so we could find our way back, and we walked into this meadow, and I don't hear very well. I got a lot of tenatus for my years of wearing headphones in radio. But Merle, our psychic Samantha and a couple people from the film crew kept on hearing male and female voices just loud enough to hear, but not enough loud enough to make out what they were saying. We're in the middle of the forest, like twenty five twenty six miles into the forest. Guys, we're not near civilization. There's not It's not like you know, when when you go out in my area of BC. It's not like going you know, down your local logging road or forest service road and you see motorcycle, you know, guys on dirt bikes or ATVs and maybe they pulled their trailer up in that area and they're camping. It's not like that up here. There's not the population for it. And it's scary, like it is scary dark at night. And so we start hearing something moving around us, and once again we have an arm guard there because of bears, because of the wolves, mountain lions. And Merle turns, and Merle seems to be getting some activities taking the lead on this. He goes, after seeing this big shadow, he goes, if you're over there out there, can you go to the tree and pull down the glow stick. And then about five minutes later we hear this rumbling by the tree and the glows. We watched the glow stick come down about a foot and a half. That was scary. It was cool. It was scary, though, And we go back to camp and we start doing Do you know what the estest method is?
Speaker 3: Ye, I'm not familiar with it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the estest method is a paranormal technique where you put somebody under a blindfold and you you get rid of their cells. You put noise canceling headphones on, so all you're hearing is a radio signal going tick. And then you put a band like a bandana or a blindfold on right, so that way you're depriving your senses to hope other senses come on. So they sit me down on this log and I go under and I'm not hearing anything, like there's no voices, no nothing, but on the side of my head, I see this in the blindfold. Okay. I have my eyes open in the blindfold, and I see this bright white orb like it's right here, and it's so bright inside the blindfold that I actually have to close my eyes to block it. And then, like a ticker tape parade, you know, a ticker tape, I'm watching these alien gray heads kind of go like around me. Then it turned into reptilian type eyes. And so I'm saying to the guys, I'm like, I'm not hearing anything, but I'm going to tell you what I'm seeing. And I start describe that orb. And one of our camera guys, the director has a psionics camera, and our armed guard pats him on the shoulder says, hey, look up. And as I'm describing this white orb above us in the sky, there is this white orb hovering there and it starts coming down towards the trees. And I've never seen this footage, but it's been described. And it comes and as it comes down, it goes from an orb to like a hula hoop shape, and then eventually as it hits the trees, it dissipates cool and this is where I'm I'm I don't know what's going on. I'm just seeing this white orb in here. The next day, shit really hit the fan. That's where I got really cool. On day two of our of our investigation out there, it was about seven forty five at night, and I start getting the feeling that we're being watched. So I call my psychic friend over, Samantha, and from base camp. We walk probably fifty feet down the path and I said, I there's something over here, Samantha, there's something over here. And we're talking. She's like, well, what do you think. I said, I don't know, like I'm running through my rolodex of energy, and I said, I think it's alien. I really think it's alien. And Samantha is a lifelong et contact d And all of a sudden, under our feet, gentlemen, it starts. Remember we're in the middle of the forest. There is no pipeline, there is no electricity, there's no cell phone signal, there's nothing. We're in a dead zone. And we start feeling vibration under our feet, like literally if you put a vibrator in the ground and then stood on top of it. Okay, that that feeling. I get it. We call the director and the two camera guys over, and the one cameraman cannot feel it. He's still he's an ex marine. He's wearing his jump boots that he that he films in and the souls are too thick, not feeling it. And as we're having this conversation, Merle takes off down the path paths pass us and then so if you imagine the trail, you know, base camps up here, we come down and then we go this way. It's like a ninety degree angle. So Merle goes down that ninety degrees and everybody's like, where's Merle? Man, where's Merle? Because we had a rule nobody goes off alone. And all of a sudden, way off in the distance, you hear Merle nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, no, no, and he walks he's speed walking back. Well, what's going on? Why did you go? All the crew is all like, hey man, we told you there's no there's no taking off alone here, like we don't know where the animals and I calm them down and I say to Merle, I said, what was with the nope nope, nope, nope nope, And he says, something whistled at me. So in the feeling where I was getting that there was something in the trees staring at us, so if this once again, this is base camp up here. I'm thinking we're down here in this area of trees here. Merle is down here on the other path. I hope you can understand my fingers there, and he gets whistled at. Okay, so we all walk over that way. We start walking, and we walked past where he got whistled at, walked down at probably another thirty yards, and way off in the distance to the west, we hear this one tone roar, and that roar lasted about fifteen seconds, and it was one tone, and a lot of ranchers in our area use the forests around here to re arrange their cattle. Well, whatever roared, and I know it wasn't a bear. We know it wasn't a mountain lion. No, it wasn't a wolf, okay, And everybody's like, oh my god, what that is sasquatch. We start hustling back to camp because we want to get back to camp because like, okay, the knight's about to take off here and we as we're walking back to camp on the straightaway. So remember we're like this, we're over here, and camp is up here. We get probably forty yards from the turn to go up the trail like as the crow flies. From here to where we were is maybe fifty yards, but to walk it you have to take the long scenic route. And as we're walking from our base camp, we hear this gutturall girl, and it's like vibrating in us, and we're thinking, oh God, there's a grizzly bear at our base camp. No other way. We have one gun to protect seven people, and we've got thirty thousand dollars worth of camera equipment sitting there. All of our food is there, all of our beverages, all of our supplies are there, and we're freaking out. So we start hustling and I'm looking through to trees towards base camp to see if this creature, this bear is going to come through. And all of a sudden, as I'm walking, something about twenty yards in front of me into the trees catches my attention and it's this big brown thing and it's matt shit brown color, and then I realize that there's no hair on it. I stop and I'm like, there's no hair on that. That's not a big foot, Okay, what is that? And it had a shape of an outside number eight, just a number eight if you were to draw the outside of an eight. And I'm looking at this and the way the sun is hitting it. The sun is hitting the top corner of the this thing, whatever it is, And what what's matt brown color? Well, it's yellow, orange, green, black and white. That's what makes brown. And I'm like, that's metal. So I stopped the team. I'm like, what the hell is that? And I'm pointing at it. It's only twenty yards away through the trees, like you can see it, there's an opening there, and they're like, what is what I said? That brown thing over there? What is that? Six other people could not see it. They're like where where right there? Like like, if I'm pointing at you, Dave, right on the screen, you're right there. That's what I'm looking at twenty yards away. They can't see it. So they start moving over because one of the people in our group said there's something moving over here. So they moved to the left down the trail and six of them see alien grays walking through the trees. I walk over. I'm like, where where I want to see this? I want to see this. I didn't see them. They're like, it's right there doing the same thing right there behind that tree. That one's it's peering out right now, I can't see it. How come I was able to see the UFO but not the aliens, but six others could see the aliens and not the UFO. So we go back to care. All this calms down, go back to camp. We're all kind of freaked out in a good way. And none of our stuff has been touched. There's no bear prince, there's no animal prints nothing. I think, as weird as this may sound, and I have trouble saying it, I think there was a Sasquatch at our camp that warned us about the UFO in the forest and the aliens in the forest. And that's what that prowl was about. And the other thing I want to add to that was last year friend of mine, Lee Strauss. You got to get him on your show. He's great, Lee Strauss. I showed him where the UFO was. He brought out his Geiger counter and there was still radiation coming off the moss and the saplings that were there.
Speaker 3: Mm hm wow. A couple of months ago I bought a god encounter just for that, based on stuff that's been happening on us during our campbount to give us another tool to be able to use while we're out in the field.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was just about to bring that up, and I'm I'm anxious to see if it. If it does, pick a readings on that, which would I think it's gonna be very interesting.
Speaker 3: If it does, it'll be an ongoing thing and it will be a one time thing. We'll have it at every camp out. I'll have it. You know, you never know what's gonna pop up, win and work. I mean, it's just another tool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, uh uh Dave, David. There is a question uh on here from Robert Roberts asking that Dave, have you ever been struck by lightning? I heard him, okay, because he goes on to say, I have heard some people who see sasquashed numerous times, haven't hit by lightning. I've never heard of that before. That's that's interesting.
Speaker 1: So and no, I have not. I know last year when we were in our spot at Flight twenty one, we almost got hit by lightning. Oh I got a great video of that my YouTube channel. But no, I have not. Flight twenty one last year we started investigating it, researching it once again on an amateur, amateur way, and it really opened my eyes to what's out there, because, like I said, I'm not a researcher. We don't how it started with. That was going into winter of twenty twenty four, probably November. The place started haunting me and I could see the location of the little cul de Sac and it was like I would get these little clips in my head. When are you coming back? We're waiting for you, When are you coming back? I was like, this place is haunting me right. And I had a friend of mine, Nelson Dallis, who's the five time United States memory champion. The guy could remember anything. He just knows how to work his brain. And he tried to summit Mount Everest four times and every time he didn't summit, he'd have dreams about the mountain calling him back. And so Flight twenty one was kind of doing that to me. And so I got a hold of my buddy Tim and I said, Tim, this is my idea. I think we need to investigate Flight twenty one. It's not about the crash site. Okay, we leave the crash site alone. The crash site I think is the cause. But the question is what is the effect to everything else that's happened there, the UFOs, the aliens, the Bigfoot. Okay, and almost immediately we started getting interactions. We had tree knocks from about forty yards away if that we found. Probably one of the funniest stories was one of them snuck up on us and was ripping ass about thirty yards away from us in the trees. And if you've never heard a bigfoot fart, it's hilarious, it is. And we ended up finding the droppings of that. Here's the screwed up part about the droppings. I went back. We found the droppings in late octote August. My last visit there before the snow started falling was in mid November, and the droppings hadn't decomposed. They're still sitting there. I'm curious, Like, right now, we're in wintertime here, there's too much snow to get up there. But I come May when I start heading out there again, I'm very curious about how much, how much, how many of those droppings are still there. We did take a sample of them. We do have a sample. I'm just not giving it away to anybody. I want to make sure. I've talked to a couple of friends of mine who are anthropologists. We're trying to find the right scientists who I can send it to because you just don't you know, you just don't want to release it. That might be that might be the only Sasquatch dookie you ever find. If it is.
Speaker 3: Sasquatch you about missing and never hear from it again.
Speaker 2: Oh go ahead.
Speaker 3: No, I'm going to say, as far as flight twenty one, has anybody else been out there doing any researching? Or are you all the first ones that you know of.
Speaker 1: We're the first and only ones that we know of. Other people that have dabbled around there but never done done a hardcore.
Speaker 3: Are you planning on making a documentary on what you're doing out there or are you not?
Speaker 1: For your own information, I'm filming a series called Secrets of the Secrets of the Forest. It's on my YouTube channel. It's very amateur, it's very basic. Okay, there isn't smooth editing, there's no there's no music in the background that pipes up when when you know things are happening and we're just showing you what what we've we're seeing, we're.
Speaker 3: Keeping it real. You're not flowing it up like that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's exactly what we're doing, Dave, exactly.
Speaker 3: We keep real we're not putting a bunch of music again, and we're not ad living, We're not doing any of that stuff. You get what you get it.
Speaker 2: We feel we filmed and documented as much as we're able to capture absolutely, you know, and then we just got we just started getting on a live I mean on a streaming network. You know, it's not like other people's stuff. It's not for entertainment. If you if you're looking to fire a big boarder in a video, you're not gonna yeah, I mean, if we fortunate day, that's right.
Speaker 3: But well you say you're not really a researcher, but it sounds me like the more you dabble in this becoming one.
Speaker 1: You know what, it's funny because you may.
Speaker 3: Not get into a real hardcore, but you're you're taking enough with you to be able to extract some information from it.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you though, man, I have so much fun there, and look, I have been scared there. The one night we we had either a when to go or a skin walker trying to lure us into the forest. Man that that was an eye opener. That was scary because way off in the distance. If I keep hearkening on this fact that if people actually know how deep into the forest we are and how there isn't a population, because the majority of people who listen to this type of show, they've never been deep in a forest, you know what I'm saying. You know, they may have gone through a little forest near their town, or maybe you know, went for a drive out in the wilderness to see if they could see any deer or bears or whatever, and then they go a few miles in. Okay, let's turn back. You know, the road's getting a little rough or whatever. But we are twenty five miles in Okay. Like when you drive in there, man, you don't see cars. There's no traffic, there's no people. You're out there even when I'm out there hunting. Okay, if you see five cars literally, and this is kind of the attitude of the area. If you see five six cars and your day you're like, oh, this area is being over hunted. I'm out of here.
Speaker 3: Well, Roberts kind of question out here, you're I think you're a better ready to answer that. Now you say you drive back about twenty five miles when you get to where you're going to park at How far is it from where you park to the craft site.
Speaker 1: Luckily, if you have a four by four a certain type, like if you have an ATV or you have a a jeep like I do, you can get in there. A Toyota four Runner will get in there. A Nissan pathfinder. You need four by four. You need good tires because.
Speaker 3: You drive up to the side of silf or you have to park and then walk. Uh.
Speaker 1: If you don't have four by four, you you could get to a certain point. Then there's a gully you need to go through a pretty steep gully up and there.
Speaker 3: It's accessible by vehicle. Then okay, that's what the question is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you need a you need a good like I don't know if a truck could handle it, like an F one fifty because or any or a bigger truck because the trail is really narrow. But at a TV side by side the je a Bronco something along the that are built for that that outdoor type of trail, you can. But I mean where the where the crash sight is is about three to five miles from the main logging road and you're on a goat trail like every time you think, man, this trail won't end, You're right, it doesn't end until it ends.
Speaker 3: From your last research, you say, you're going to be going back at there again. From your experience on the last time, the first time you were there, have you put together a game plan on how to approach it the next time?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, good. That's actually an excellent question because my main research partner, Tim is no longer in investigating this year. He's had some brain trauma stemming from too many concussions back in our younger, stupider days, and so he had to give it up. I've totally assembled a new team here. Merle will come up every now and again, but Merle lives four and a half hours from me, so it's not like we're easy accent here. I'm assembling. It's funny you mentioned this because right after I'm done this show, in about twenty minutes, I have to go down to my local museum where my new potential team is sitting, and I'm meeting them, and we're having a meeting for the first time. So we're going to be going out there. The mistakes that we made last year, we know there were times when we didn't have a camera running. That's when things happen. We need more than two researchers, and there were only the two of us. We need at least for four to six people up there per investigation because there's too much territory, too much going around, So we need more, but not much more. Like you don't want to bring in too many people in there to intimate. But you all, I know we're going to have to rebuild trust, okay, because of all the new faces that are going to be there. One thing I will say the way I research it over anybody, over many others, I don't chase them. I let them come to me. They're curious, they're like housecats, they can't help themselves. I let them come to me. Why do I need to pull the Todds standing, put on a gilly suit and run thirty miles, you know, down a trail that's only ten miles long. I don't need to do that when they're going to come to me and I I think.
Speaker 3: That's the best way to approach it. I know you mentioned I got to go ahead a little bit. But camping. We met Daniel about five years ago. We've had paranormal membolists all of our life and stuff, So I'm with you on that. I expect that's too much to get into now. But I retired from the Army of ninety eight I retired from the local sheriff's office here in twenty eighteen. And my mindset is I got the analytical mind on one answer, so basically what I've experienced growing up with that I haven't seen Bigfoot yet, but I've always watched that stuff on TV and the shows. But with that said, when we met up with Daniel approximately five years ago, now that I'm retired, we could get out in the woods and I could start pursuing this and my list is out there with us. And first couple of years we camped out at Elkhorn Lake bigfoot research and I mean, that's your primary intent. Then we switched over to another area we've been out there for the last three years, went out there and gain in this next year and getting on the line letting it come to you, we're out there looking for evidence of bigfoot. You basically anythink critic, but pretty much bigfoot. This past summer we wasn't looking for it, but multiple people in the group we got strange recordings. Radio is going dead coming back alive multiple I just won several radios of various times. We've seen an or mount in the woods about forty yards away, just a little bit off the ground, a Vantaghman and Daniel seen for about four or five seconds. And that's just a highlight of some of the things that we encountered this past summer during the last two campounds.
Speaker 2: We wasn't looking for it. Yeah, we want to know.
Speaker 3: Why that's happening, and we're still going to research Bigfoot. Don't get me wrong. In Daniel's mindset from the get going on in Bakefoot after this last summer, now he's his mind shifting into a little bit Now what else is going on here? And it's all primitive, no powers. People don't live out there. There's old homestead stuff out there that's got a big history. Just to cut it short. But it came to us. We did not go looking for it, even though we were trying to research big for it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I'm went.
Speaker 3: On that aspect. Let it come to you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely fascinately, absolutely, my man. Yeah, with with our sight out at flight twenty one, it is a little bit rugged out there. Like my wife and I we even talked about this is gonna sound really odd. The place has to clear you in order for you to be there. Like we've brought people in there who've been there before and we got nothing that night. The minute that person leaves, and the next time we're there, all of a sudden, everything explodes again. But it was rare last year that we didn't find fresh footprints. Here's one for you. I don't know if you've ever seen this. We saw two of these prints about ninety yards apart. One in the middle of a trail right in the middle of the forest, another on a trail right in the in an opening, and it looked like a giant duck print about the size. So if you took a size of a basketball and put it in the dirt with it, that looked like the shape of a duck print. So you take that big duck print, two of them ninety yards apart, and guess the stupidity of my amateur ways forgot to take a picture of them.
Speaker 3: We all do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't feel that. Don't feel that day.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm learning, That's all that is.
Speaker 3: I'm learning, right, Even the experts or we're going on this from time to time. Well, there's no experts in this field, don't get me wrong on that, but people to go out and actually do expert filming and all kinds of projects, not just this. They're going to this stuff from time to time. I let you got something running twenty four hours today, seven days a week, three hundred and six degrees. You're not going to catch the with them? Yeah, well you could just tell you he want to buy all fund oft the can If they don't want to buy all fund of well that's old, lim. I got no eagles to a hurt or feelings to bruise or anything like that, you know. I mean, I just tell it the way it is, what we experienced, and they take it for what it's worth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's It's like the location I'm going to investigate next week. I'm meeting up with a good friend fellow researcher in Pennsylvania and the area we're going to be camping in and investigating. He has found fourteen inch tracks that have free long agated toes with a with a rounded heel that looks like a human. Now, I've dissected these images and compared him to every other known species possible. I even I even went along the lines to present them to Keen g Are you know I have communication with Ken Lyle. They're great guys, they're good friends. Ken. Now, of course he wouldn't go on record on film because you know, he said he would have charged you that. Yeah, he charges people. Oh that's interesting.
Speaker 3: They're similar, but it's more narrow. Yeah what Daniels talking about. That's yeah.
Speaker 2: I wish I had him to pull him up here. But these were like the closest I can probably resemble or compare them to shoot. I can't really compare them nothing. I mean, Tien Geerhart said they were alligator track, except you know from Pennsylvania the people had and they escaped over the years. These do not have alligator heels. These have rounded heels like a human, and three toes that were very long. Yeah, I mean, I mean the closest I can resemble. You know. I was actually a matter of fact, I was talking to my father earlier about this and I showed him Dad a picture and Dad's like, oh, those are some kind of bird. I said, well, that's what I think too, But they are not any known bird species that we know that exists today. Now, the only thing I can compare it to is a pterodactyl, you know, right, it's the closest thing that was known to live and exists in this world, is a pterodactal track.
Speaker 3: And but what I was saying, what I was thinking, is on that when you first send me those pictures. I looked at him, Daniel, if you remember saying some of the older Werewolf movies going the cracks right, their long, narrow rounded heel and with three to four toes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, free toes. They look like fingers.
Speaker 3: Right here, maybe those on TV sometimes, the older movies, I mean, that's what they were.
Speaker 1: I got a guy, Daniel, I got a guy. Do you know, uh, he write this down, he goes, He goes on YouTube by cryptid five fifty nine.
Speaker 2: Crypt Yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Is a friend of mine from California. His name is Javier. If you if you message Javier, he's on Facebook at cryptid five five nine. He actually had a close encounter on the ground with a pterodactyl. Really he might be able to to help you out with that.
Speaker 2: And again that's cryptid what five.
Speaker 1: Nine like Gary code five five nine. Here is the I don't know if you could see that, but that's the droppings. Yeah, that we found after the farting incident.
Speaker 2: Hey, hold that up here, I'm gonna enlarge it real, go ahead, put that back up there. Give me a second. I'm gonna large photo. Okay.
Speaker 1: So here's the interesting part. Okay, this is what this is, my buddy, Tim, this is where we found the droppings inside the trees. Animals don't back their asses up into the trees. Drop a deuce. M hmm, right, and give me two seconds. Here, where are we here? Here's one of the prints. Like I was telling you earlier, Like, there's one of the prints right there. Okay, that's about a fifteen inch print. And here's something really interesting for you guys. A psychic lady friend of mine. I don't know if you know her. Her name is Robin Haynes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, name doesn't be kind of familiar.
Speaker 1: Well, one day she tells us when we're going in, she's like, do yourself a favor, take some pictures of the trees. They're in the trees watching you. So Tim decides, because he's my cameraman, he decides to take that photo. And you'll see he put a yellow circle on there. So when we zoom in on that yellow circle. This is where it gets really cool.
Speaker 2: Looks like a faith right there.
Speaker 3: That's him, Yeah, right there, dead center. You can see the lifts, nose, eyes. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's very interesting.
Speaker 1: And what's really cool about that we know the tree, We know the trees that he was in, and we couldnot recreate that photo. We tried. We tried on two separate occasions. We even waited for the time, the exact time of day to try and recreate it, because you have to you have to go backwards. Okay. So for instance, if if say, say tonight, we took that photo a week from now, we would have to go back at a different time to try and balance out the sun ship on the and the angle from the sun, you know, because it changes. Right. So yeah, that's flight twenty one man. Lots of weird.
Speaker 3: Do you want to take out any infrared or ir thermos or infrared? Oh yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, I had you know what. We took it out last year and we actually filmed a ghost walking behind chairs, like you could see it like a blue image of a ghost just kind of like sitting on one of the lawn chairs moving. It was kind of cool. It's on our Secrets of the forest.
Speaker 3: I think you set out all the recorders, that's lend record overnight.
Speaker 1: No, because I don't usually go back there two days in a row.
Speaker 3: Oh you'll you'll stay overnight then?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I stayed the night there once before. Never again, never again? No, no, too dangerous.
Speaker 3: Well I'll what the every thing you got up? I dont understand why on that?
Speaker 1: Yeah I did. Did you want to talk about haunted one oweight?
Speaker 2: I was just about to bring it up. I didn't know how much time you have left, but yeah.
Speaker 1: I got to I got about twelve minutes.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, let's go ahead do that because I know that's that's part of what I want to hear from you. Let's learn about that.
Speaker 1: Haunted one Awight is at our local museum, which I'm head to right after I get off the air with you, and it is considered one of British Columbia's most haunted locations. It's a collection of old buildings from our Caribou region that we've brought together in our area to try and try and bring some of the history out. And what we've done here is the museum is one of the only museums in the province that is not government funded, so it relies on donations and everything, and we're one of the biggest donators about Haunted one OW eight. So what happened here was I decided to start a small company called Haunted One Away, where we're going to turn the site into a paranormal adventure. We have ghost tours, we have paranormal investigations. We are in the process of turning the main house into a haunted bed and breakfast, and we figure with the money that we can generate from this as it builds and as time goes on, the money that we can generate from this will help keep the museum going for a long time. So it's a real important project, not only for history but for everything. And what a lot of Americans don't understand, and rightfully so is British columb during the Gold Rush was just like the wild wild West in New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California. It was crazy, okay, And most of the villainous folk heroes, you know, whether it was Jesse James or Billy the Kid or Billy Minor or the Kentucky Cannibal, they all came up here to rob people. Right. And so we have a couple of spirits on the on the property that are that are well known. We have one one lady who is called Angnes mcvee, where it's alleged that she killed sixty two prospectors on their way back down for their gold and buried their bodies all over the place. I mean, is it true. We don't know. Many people believe it is, other beliefs, it's just a legend.
Speaker 3: The location been featured anywhere before. You're all first one doing it.
Speaker 1: We were really the first ones to do it, to set up the tour. It has been on a couple of Canadian television shows. One of the shows was aired in the US. So you can see my fat ass in that in that little document. And but we have one guy. We have a Clyde Stale barn Daniel. If you can bring up on Facebook Haunted one oh eight, if you could, or I can or here I think I can share screen.
Speaker 2: Yeah you should, Yeah, you should be able to have the option screen show.
Speaker 1: All right, let me just my Facebook here because all you're going to see is hockey right now. Yeah, go figure. I know this is one of my favorite captures. Guys. Okay, I'm going to show you a couple of my favorite captures. Here there is where is the video? Okay, so if we take this video here back in fast forward. So this barn right here is what we call the Clydesdale Barn. It was built in one hundred or probably nineteen oh eight for Captain Wilson. Captain Wilson died in World War One at the age of thirty five, but he loved his Clydesdale's and at one point he had over one hundred of these. Now, this log built barn is about seventy yards long. I can't wait. It's my favorite building. I'll actually be in it tonight. And we have ghosts. We've had ghost horses in the in the barn. But in twenty nineteen I captured a ghost photo. And in twenty twenty four somebody had posted a picture of Captain Watson. I didn't know what to see, but you can see this is about to go. This is that one. In a second, let me find the Captain Watson video. Here, where is it? Where to go? Should be in here? There he is. So that's Captain Captain Jeffrey Lancelot Watson. I've reported seeing the twenty nineteen. I caught this photo right here. You can you can see the image of a face. I'm hoping you can see that.
Speaker 3: Yep, pretty clear too.
Speaker 1: Now here's the creepy part. Guys. If you don't believe the paranormal is real, check this out. Oh wow, that's where it gets cool. Guys. Like you can see the military hat. You can see the darkened eyes, the same nose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a sigh profile on the face like a collar two on a jacket.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's Captain Watson.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: And then the other one I want to show you this could be. This to me is one of the greatest photos ever taken.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: In twenty seventeen, we were doing a ghost tour and we had a school teacher come out. If I play this, will the audio go through?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I got muted right now, but yeah, I mean I could hear the audio on my hand, So that's okay. Yeah, you want me to unmute it?
Speaker 1: Here we play this? Do we have time?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, go ahead, Yeah, it's playing right now.
Speaker 1: I mean. Back in twenty seventeen, a lady named Connie was on the one to eight mile ghost Tour with her friend because her friend was really into the paranormal television shows and didn't want to attend the tour alone. So grudgingly, Connie came along and agreed to go with her friend to keep her company. Connie, a retired school teacher, didn't believe in the parent normal, thought it was all malarkey, but figured she would make her friend happy by taking the tour with her. During the tour, patrons are encouraged to take photos three in a row, in fact, to see if they can capture something anomalous. When Connie's group was touring the upstairs of the Captain Watson Barn, she took three photos of the catwalk. Little did she know this skeptic would capture one of the best paranormal photos ever seen. Now, what makes this photo special is due to safety, people on the tour are not allowed to go up the stairs onto the catwalk. Yet here was this figure who only appeared on one of the three photos Connie had taken, standing there staring back at her. When Connie checked her photos, imagine her surprise to find this photo on her Samsung phone. Zoomed in, you can see the deep, dark eyes and what looks to be a deep, long scar running down on this figure's forehead. It's an uncomfortable photo for certain. This wouldn't be the first time this entity has been photographed. He photo bombed a second on the ground floor of the barn. It's hard to see, but you can see the white face with the pronounced scar running down his forehead. This ghost spirit entity has been seen almost every time on the catwalk during our ghost tours. Chances are if you come on the tour you'll see them for yourself. This is Haunted one a weight back in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: Fascinating. Yeah, that's fascinating.
Speaker 1: That dude knows how to attack people. I've been attacked by him twice. Wow, it's not fun. Not fun. We made a deal though. He keeps our patrons safe, but we keep We make sure that he always has whiskey and cigarettes and nobody goes up on his cap walk and nobody photographs them.
Speaker 2: WHOA, yeah, yeah, that's quite fascinating here. So so the haunted went away that with that cabin you know that that yeah, that is that what you call a cabin or or stall or.
Speaker 1: No that that was that one was in the in the Clydesdale barn. We got eleven buildings. We do five buildings on the tour, okay, and you know we're setting up a like a paranormal destiny And people can go to Haunted one oweight dot com or on Facebook Haunted one oweight to get in touch with us. If they're traveling to you know, from western side of of the US and they're traveling up the old Alaskan Highway, you have to pass the museum stop in. You know, we we're going to have things happening quite frequently there where. You know, if you add a day or two on your vacation on your way to Alaska or coming back, you can catch something and you know we're gonna get in the house. We're going to get a bed and breakfast going, you know, so that way, how often do you get a chance to do a haunted bed and breakfast? And the best part about it for our American listeners is that you're paying in Canadian dollars, So right now the exchange rate is I believe for one American dollar it's a dollar thirty nine Canadian. So if you're actually saving a lot of money by hanging on out and having this paranormal adventure with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, David, that sounds like something we'll have to plan in the future if we can get out there affordable.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I want to see you guys here, but I do have to get going, gentlemen, because I have to get to the museum to make my meeting at the top of the hour, and thankfully the museum is only about a five minute drive away. But I appreciate you, guys, and thank you for the time and.
Speaker 3: A pleasure meeting you. Great talk discussion.
Speaker 1: And thank you guys for your service. Daniel, Uh, you're not allowed on my show until you grow your beard back.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean we'll see, we'll see. I mean, I got you can't see on camera right now.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I know, buddy, I'm just giving you a hard time.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: Let's get you rescheduled for a Friday night on my show.
Speaker 2: Okay, that sounds good. That sounds good. So yeah, as long as I'm not scheduled to be out in the woods, I mean I could definitely do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me know, because I know it's getting to that busy time. Much love, guys, Thank you very much, and I really appreciate this opportunity to chat with you. Guys.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, we definitely got to get you on here again though for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, anytime I me.
Speaker 2: You were an awesome guest, and thank you and having good time tonight by the way.
Speaker 1: So appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Take care and gentlemen, yeah take her all right, all right, well this has been a great night man, Thank you David, and I'll be in chat with you in touch soon.
Speaker 3: Thanks everybody for being a cat tonight.