Speaker 1: O bed of this are.
Speaker 2: Are and welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today we are going to be covering quite a lot.
Speaker 2: We're going to be getting into what's.
Speaker 3: Going on in the world, all the crazy things that have now transpired and leading up to Trump getting into the White House. We're going to see, you know what, he's really going to be stepping into all the wild things across the world.
Speaker 2: But first, before we do.
Speaker 3: I did want to give a major shout out to Danny Gohler. He is an absolute stud if you've seen on Instagram or any any of the social media's. He has put together a movie slash documentary of his discovery and it's actually called the Discovery of his Discovery of what happened to him one day whenever he was on DMT and he decided to get the bright idea to shine a laser up on a wall. And what happened whenever he was able to see possibly inter dimensionally, it was the wildest matrix looking shit that anybody has ever really put eyes on. And as a matter of fact, earlier today, Sean and I ended up having Danny on meta mysteries, and we were able to interview him about this very documentary. It was freaking awesome. Electro Nick was there as well, and as a matter of fact, Jacob, this is gonna trip you out, dude. How about on the show with the guy that made this documentary? Right on the show Electro Nick Live sparks up DMT, looks into the laser and sees exactly what he's talking about.
Speaker 1: Wait, Nick did DMT. I thought he hadn't touched that in years.
Speaker 2: He did it for this show.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he went all the way in and it was freaking awesome. So highly recommend all of the good cult members to go check out that episode. If this is what you're interested in, If you're somebody who thinks that we live in a hologram or a simulation or a matrix, it's very well possible that spirituality and science have finally crossed fingers and decided to hold hands. And so what we're gonna do right here is we're gonna play the video of the trailer of the Discovery. It's like four or something minutes long and just a little a little shot out. So if you're interested in this, come check it out on meta. Well, let's stop pussy footing around and get to the video.
Speaker 5: I remember things very vividly from a very young age. When I was a little kid, I actually spent a lot of time with my grandparents. My grandfather was a nuclear physicist. I remember he was telling me about.
Speaker 1: Black holes.
Speaker 6: And that terrified me.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's just mind boggling.
Speaker 6: It's a monster, right, But at the same time, it fascinated me, and I said to myself, how do we know that this unthinkably massive thing. I realized that nature and keep secrets. It's only a matter of do we understand what tools can we use to expand our knowledge? And for me, Dimonthol Triplane also known as DMT, was the tool that led me to the discovery.
Speaker 7: When I first saw the phenomenon, it was like holy shit.
Speaker 5: But then it was actually like whoa, what is happening?
Speaker 7: Am I losing my mind? But then I showed other people and things kept getting weirder.
Speaker 1: For the record, I haven't told him anything.
Speaker 5: Okay, just tell me what you see.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, come on.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, fuck, holy shoot.
Speaker 9: I just saw something.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, what the fuck? Oh I've seen that?
Speaker 1: I feel it. I've been under the influence of mind altering substances a lot, but I've never seen anything like that.
Speaker 3: WHOA.
Speaker 6: I showed over one hundred people and I kept asking myself, how are all of us seeing the same thing?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: It changed in shapes right there.
Speaker 6: The laser was revealing numbers and letters running in a pattern.
Speaker 8: Remembers like this big here, and.
Speaker 1: It looked like code.
Speaker 7: It looked like programming code.
Speaker 10: It's definitely saying something and I just wanted to take a picture of it conslated.
Speaker 9: Wow, you see that?
Speaker 2: Okay, So yeah, it's not stuck. No, it's not because it's a lot. No, it's on its own side. Light is just the way reviewing it, and each angle.
Speaker 8: Shows you different layers, different ways through it.
Speaker 2: I could see through the wall.
Speaker 1: It's not like a hallucination.
Speaker 2: It has spatial awareness and permanence.
Speaker 9: I don't know WHOA.
Speaker 7: For centuries, man kind is attempted to explore these psychedelic altered states, but we've never had a repeatable, testable phenomenon to observe until now.
Speaker 5: It's you can see through the laser into another dimension.
Speaker 7: I mean, like take yourself to that. Like I just made a connection and nobody made before, which is a simple connection. The claiming is if you project a diffracted laser on the surface and you smoke the MPT, you will see code running in.
Speaker 11: Surfaces, yes, like in the matrix.
Speaker 1: So there are a few possibilities.
Speaker 11: One, I lost my mind, which is the coolest losing your mind ever in history. The second option is that this is the biggest discovery of humankind if anybody ever asked themselves what it would be like to know you live in the matrix for sure?
Speaker 7: Well, I know for sure, I'm convinced.
Speaker 12: So where do we go from here?
Speaker 1: All I know is it's about to get crazy?
Speaker 3: All right, Jacob, your thoughts on this crazy thing that is going on.
Speaker 4: So everybody who was in the video just now looking at the red lights, they were under the influence of DMT.
Speaker 3: Correct, Yeah, you kind of have to be in order to see what he's looking at. But the thing is is that it's not like people are smoking DMT and then looking into the laser and everybody's seeing all kind of crazy, different, weird shit. Everybody's seeing the same exact thing I'm talking about, like mechanical gears, the same exact like what he was trying to describe as maybe it's like not exactly like Chinese language or you know, ancient Egyptian language or something like that, but that's just the best way he would was able to describe the symbols that he was seeing, and they were each able to like, each person was able to depict those exact things. It's almost like going out and looking at the night sky and being like, oh, look there's the Big Dipper, and everybody was able to see that within this code.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, I'm with you, with you, I'm very this is interesting.
Speaker 4: Very I'm not gonna I would love to see different types of laser, different color. I saw the used green. At least in one of those videos there was at least a green light being used. I would be curious if the symbols changed with different light spectrums. I would be very curious if everybody could draw the exact same symbols. And I don't mean like within artistic flare, Like you know what I'm saying, as far as like the symbols go. It like a seven looks like a seven pretty much across the board.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter who wrote it.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying, Like those types of symbols that code, and I'm not like trying to throw shade at it in any way. I'm saying I would genuinely love to see the notes on those experiments, but it seems fascinating.
Speaker 3: Well, and what's really cool too, is that what he was saying, as far as you know our show that we had with him over on Meta Mysteries, he was saying, it's not necessarily that like that you're seeing all.
Speaker 2: This stuff.
Speaker 3: Because of the the angle of the laser or the color of the laser. You can move it up and down and you're still seeing the same thing. It's just that the laser is the way it's like, the laser is what is kind of unveiling it.
Speaker 4: So that was one nice question so that I kept hearing him say you could look through it. They weren't saying like you could see transparently through the door. They're saying you could look past its physicality and see like the code that makes up the door or did I misunderstand.
Speaker 3: Yes to both, I think so you can literally see what he is claiming is is that you can see the coding of what makes up our reality, just like in the matrix with the ones and zeros. However, with this, it's not just ones and zeros. It's symbols. And you know, we talk about symbology and stuff like that, and you look at certain symbols and they they hold just an immense amount of data within each little symbol. You know, we always make like the joke of like whenever you look at the McDonald's golden arches, like you think of the McNuggets and the French fries and the big Mac and the quarter pounder, like all these things are encompassed in this one symbol. And I think that the same thing is to be said with the symbols that they're seeing inside of whatever, like like portal opening is going on right here, and what they're saying is is that not only are you just seeing something that's like up against the wall, like as far as the coating, it's that it has depth. It looks like it has infinite depth through the wall that you're shining the laser on.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really wild and very fascinating guy to talk to, like, very knowledgeable and is actually I think you would actually enjoy talking to him too, because he's more of the scientific mind.
Speaker 2: He was trying to.
Speaker 3: Figure out every possible way, like because he was like, look, i want this to be true so bad, but I'm gonna try and do every possible thing that I can to disprove it. Like I want to disprove it because if I can be disproved, then there's not really a whole lot for me to be excited about.
Speaker 2: But if I can't.
Speaker 1: Disprove it footable here, what could be disproven?
Speaker 4: That everything is made up of tiny molecules that we can't see like that, I think that's pretty well understood, right.
Speaker 3: But of gears and symbols and depth to our reality that we didn't know was there, you know what I mean. So very very fascinating and really cool. He was actually just on the Danny Jones podcast like two weeks ago, and.
Speaker 1: I'll bring them one on the cult that could be.
Speaker 3: Fun, might have to I got his phone number now, Hell yeah. So I just want to throw that out for any of the good cult members out there that might be interested in like learning about if if our reality is a matrix, this might be the episode for you. So that episode, I believe is going to be coming out on Monday. So I think this episode that we're recording, right now is actually going to be going out Friday, So give it over the weekend and it'll be coming out on Monday.
Speaker 2: If you're interested in that kind of.
Speaker 1: Stuff, Hell yeah, dude, I'm gonna tune in. That sounds fun as though.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah.
Speaker 3: All right, now, let's get back to cult things. And we have recently discovered that Joe Biden has pardoned his son. After all the times that everybody said, including himself, including Karine Jean Pierre, I mean, every single time it has been mentioned, it's always been seen as such a ludicrous question. I can't believe you're asking me this. Why would I pardon my son? He's not above the law rights?
Speaker 4: Why are people shocked? Everybody does this? Trump did this. Everybody pardons their their you know, constituents and cronies and hooks their.
Speaker 1: People up on the way. Everybody thought Trump.
Speaker 4: Was gonna throw Killery in jail because he dropped that line during the campaign.
Speaker 1: It's like he would have pardoned her anyway, y'all.
Speaker 3: I think it's just the fact of everybody is just now remembering the politicians are not to be trusted, and you can't trust a single damn word that comes out of their mouth.
Speaker 1: And I guess this is blake.
Speaker 4: This is flagrant, right, this is blatant in your face, because you're right. For the past few months they have been saying up and down that he wasn't going to do this, and then did it like two weeks after, you know, or two weeks before he gets out office, just on the slick slick nobody sees that, and it's like.
Speaker 1: Bro, what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, the first time that it was mentioned to Karine Jean Pierre, which is the press secretary, is the White House lady right there? Yeah, she's the White House Press secretary. What's her name, Kareine Jean Pierre. All right, she's always the one that's seen like people put like clown makeup on her face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't. I recognized her face. I wouldn't have been able to name her name. I certainly wouldn't have been able to guess that name. Not gonna lie, but uh yeah, that's the that is one of the most people that have ever.
Speaker 2: Been oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And and to be honest, I kind of felt bad for her because she had to cover up so much bullshit and she kind of was the face that you know, all the press would come in and ask her every single question that the president was never actually asked by the press itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she had to defend sleepy Joe for years.
Speaker 4: Like y'a actually shouts out, like your girl was trying to carry the whole fucking team, knowing, damn good and well the ship is sinking.
Speaker 1: She was over here trying to bail out water to the very end.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude, I mean, some people need a wind screen. She had to be a shit screen. And I mean I'm sure, Misa, she caught a lot of it to the dome, There's no doubt about that. Unfortunately, she had a very tough job.
Speaker 4: Is it even possible to dodge that being his fucking press secretary?
Speaker 3: Look, I mean, like a screen on a window is not going to block every piece wind, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I mean, like, name anybody who could have stepped into the role of Joe Biden's press secretary and like done well Trump, Like I maybe that would be hilarious. He just would have shit on him the whole time. The press is why did Joe Biden do this? What can I say? I worked for a fucking moron, Like.
Speaker 2: I worked for a loser.
Speaker 3: So let's jump all the way back to the first time it was mentioned, back in twenty twenty three. September of twenty twenty three, it says, after Hunter was indicted on federal charges for making false statements and unlawfully possessing a firearm, Jean Pierre again addressed the possibility of Biden pardoning his son, and she goes, so, I've answered this question before.
Speaker 2: It was asked of me not too.
Speaker 3: Long ago, a couple of weeks ago actually, and it was very clear, and I said no. So she's getting pissed that the question is even being brought up at that point.
Speaker 2: That's the second time.
Speaker 1: I answered it already. The answer is no.
Speaker 2: Flash forward.
Speaker 3: A couple months later, December of twenty twenty three, Jean Pierre gave a more detailed answer to reporters after Hunter faced nine criminal charges in a federal tax evasion case.
Speaker 2: She goes, nothing has changed.
Speaker 3: That is still the case, Jean Pierre said whenever she was asked whether Biden would pardon Hunter. She goes, I mean, the President has said this before and I will continue to say, which is that he loves his son and supports him as he continues to rebuild his life, and I'm going to be really careful to not comment on this and refer to the Department of Justice or my colleagues at the White House Council. But that's what I'm going to. She goes, But that's what I'm going to. I'm not going to go beyond telling you all what the President has said over and over again. He's proud of his son and he's building back his life. So kind of just like.
Speaker 2: Force Field put up the shield. Wow, fast forward.
Speaker 1: Dean charges nine charges of tax evasion.
Speaker 4: That's the one thing that Uncle Sam will absolutely throw your ass in jail for.
Speaker 3: Fast forward to June twenty twenty four, just earlier this year. Many months later, Biden himself said that he would not pardon his son and he would accept the results of his son's federal trial during an interview with ABC's David Muir in Normandy, France. After the interview, Jean Pierre reiterated Biden had no intention of pardoning his son and had not spoken to the President on the matter. She goes, Yeah, So, look, as I said it at the top, I don't have anything to say beyond.
Speaker 2: To your first question.
Speaker 3: Beyond what the President's statement was yesterday. He has been very clear. We have been very clear. You know, he loves his son, and he and the First Lady love their son, and they support their son. I just don't have anything certainly beyond that, Jean Pierre said, and then when pressed, she added, Look, what I'm saying is, what I'm saying is that the president I the prep and then she's like stuttering here and she goes, I have not spoken to the President about this, And what I'm saying is is what what was asked about a pardon? He was asked about He was asked about the trial specifically, and he answered it very clearly, very forthright. As we know, the sentencing hasn't even been scheduled yet. I don't have anything beyond what the President said. He's been very clear about this.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeah, he supports his son. Cool. Cool. No one fucking asked about that. Wait, no one asked about that.
Speaker 4: Although I guess pardoning him would be the ultimate support, would it not. He's facing nine federal income tax charges. Let's not even go near his employment with Parisma. Let's not go near the sex trafficking charges. Let's not go near the bag of crack that was found in the foyer of the fucking White House.
Speaker 1: Let's just bypass all that for two seconds, All right, Let's go.
Speaker 3: Cut forward to August of twenty twenty four, after Biden had withdrawn from the presidential race. One reporter asked John Pierre whether he would tell Vice President Kamala Harris to not pardon his son if she were elected. She goes, I mean, that's a hypothetical that I look the president, I can speak for the president, and he said he would not pardon his son, And I'm just going to leave it there. She said, say that in August. Okay, here we are in December. Pardons yep, pardons of so. And it turns out so that was allegedly around six times that she confirmed that he would not be pardoned. And turns out there's a little bit of a scuttle bud that's going on within the news right now. Some people are upset, of course, the Republicans are.
Speaker 4: The news is a scuttle bud, Dude, that's gossip. Yeah, basically these days is fucking tabloid gossip.
Speaker 1: I've learned it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Well, what they're saying is is that basically, look, obviously the Republicans are going to be a little upset about this because he's a fucking lying liar, right, but what do you expect out of a career politician? And also the Democrats are actually pretty upset about this as well, because he broke his word and how could the almighty Joe Biden, your sweet grandpa Joe ever tell you a lie?
Speaker 2: How could he do that?
Speaker 1: But now what.
Speaker 4: They're all look shitty too because he speaks on behalf of that entire party, So it makes them all look like snakes in the grass, which further record they already did. They already fucking did. But now again it's blatant, it's in our faces with it.
Speaker 3: Well, now what's going on is is that you got all these news outlets, MSNBC, CNN, name your mainstream media channel. They're all saying, actually, it's a good thing that Joe Biden pardoned his son, So they're trying to manipulate the minds of everybody. Everybody was split on this decision, Republicans, Democrats, almost everybody was like, no, we don't approve of this. As a matter of fact, fifty percent of the people that polled on this thing, fifty percent said that they don't approve, and it was only like I think like thirty two percent that did approve on this, which is basically his presidential approval rating.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Wait, wait.
Speaker 1: Wait, I've seen this movie before, just a few months ago.
Speaker 4: Hold on, there was the entire left was like shitting all over fucking cameltoe hit left, right, and centered.
Speaker 1: Then all of a sudden, she is so qualified. It's her turn. It's her time.
Speaker 4: Remember that whole phase change that happened in like it was almost a complete one week turnaround of these people clowning on her to them idolizing her, and then out of nowhere, like a record setting one hundred and ninety million or some fucking ridiculous number of donations came in from nowhere. I remember that. And then they're just doing it again. Right, It's like, oh, we love Joe. He would never he was not gonna pardon him. Listen him pardoning his son was for the betterment of the American society. Oh yeah, clearently that was why, Like, bro, what is this?
Speaker 3: And now they're gonna be telling us about how much joy is in Hunter Biden.
Speaker 2: That's really what the that's what it's gonna be.
Speaker 4: They're gonna start spitting in that, you know what, going to war would really be good for your sons and daughters.
Speaker 2: Most of them are already saying.
Speaker 4: That the children yearn for the warfare, they yearn for the front lines and the coal mines.
Speaker 3: Clearly, yeah, yeah, that's pretty much what it is. And so you can see the absolute mk ultra that is going on around the country literally on a daily basis at this point. Anybody who is like nightly tuning in to watch the two or three hour news program and they're like, oh, I can't believe that hunter Biden got fucking pardon Joe said that he wasn't gonna do it, and I put all my faith in Joe Joe, and every then you got Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow saying.
Speaker 2: Well, hold on, it's okay.
Speaker 3: It's actually a good thing, because you know, Trump was just gonna go after him, and Biden was just Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: He was just.
Speaker 2: Protecting his son. Wouldn't you protect your son? And and and then all the.
Speaker 4: People get like a loving father narrative. That's all it is. He's a loving father.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, Joe was pimping out his crackhead son to a fucking other country.
Speaker 2: That's what he was doing.
Speaker 4: Let's not even talk about the Ashley Biden diaries, or his first son dying, or his wife or the second son too, and then all of that. Then when he was actually confronted, you remember that. Do you remember early on in his campaign against Trump, somebody asked him about his son and the drug usage and all that, and he like snapped at him and was like, listen, my son has been through a lot, and I am proud of my son where he's gone, where he's come from, and bah bah bah up and like defended him and on some real levels, on some homie shit. I had a little bit of respect for Joe at that moment, like, Yeah, your son is absolutely a drug addict. He's absolutely the piece of shit's come of the earth whatever. But you know what, that's your son, and no one's gonna talk shit about your son like that while you're a president. And then for a fucking second there I was like, yeah, Joe, I I see you. And then for his son to take that that public his dad going to bat for him publicly so many fucking times, to the tune of President of the United States. Okay, it's not like him coming to bail you out from the local county sheriff. Dude, fucking president is going to bat for you, and you leave bags of coke in the fucking White House.
Speaker 1: Like at that point, it's like, okay, so fuck you.
Speaker 4: Like your dad's literally giving you how many literal get out of jail free cards, and you're still fucking up at that point. Look, you're a grown man. You're not some twenty something year old still figuring your shit out. You are a grown ass man, and your dad is probably gonna be dying here in the next six months.
Speaker 2: Well that no, fuck him.
Speaker 3: That little dimebag that was found in the White House was I mean, a lot of people were saying that it was Joe Biden's, but there was a White House insider that is claiming that it was allegedly Kamala's.
Speaker 1: I refuse.
Speaker 4: I could believe Kamala. I could believe Kamala pretty easily. Honestly, There's no way I could believe that that bag of any illicit substance belonged to Sleepy Joe. I'm I'm sorry, no way has that man touched Kakaina in in probably a decade dude, he is so asleep right now.
Speaker 3: And well and unless he's on like a debate stage, Let's look, he was putting he was putting sentences together at least.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, you think they gave him a little a little snoop and tooting on the way to the fucking microphone when he was going against Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, they gave him. They gave him up your car And I'm being ship right there, Dude. That was not lace with bacon soda. That was the real shit.
Speaker 1: A little bit of that Columbia art and powder.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh yeah, baby, there's so many cool names for coke. I wish that I can come up with him on the spot, like you two, bug dude, buger sugar.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So all right, so now you're saying, oh, okay, of course Joe Biden is going to pardon his son. What if you were the president of the United States and you had unlimited amount of power and your son was about to be facing crazy amounts of jail time mainly because of your doing, and so you kind of feel a little, uh, you feel like you have to do something to be able to get him out of that hole. Yes, is he a crackhead.
Speaker 4: Okay, you can't say feel guilt. We know he didn't feel that, but feels something right.
Speaker 2: Something you would hope that he feels something.
Speaker 3: Well, let's take it all the way back to I believe the late eighties whenever Joe Biden was in a courtroom and he was talking about what we should do if anybody who is caught with crack.
Speaker 4: Dude, have you watched those videos of him when he was a young politician, a young thirty something year old in DC.
Speaker 2: He was a whipper snapper.
Speaker 4: The shit he was saying, literally as he was even taking that office, was shitting when the American public.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's always looked at everybody like he was above them.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's why you put me in this position as a thirty seven year old man. Is because I'm obviously smarter, and you want me to go to bat for you, and I'm speaking on behalf of my constituents, and obviously I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I I I mean me.
Speaker 4: Me, son, son Son, You're not even forty. Sit down, let the grown folks talk.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, yeah, I'm I'm actually surprised that he didn't have some kind of throat issues, you know, up into his uh you know, into his late ages, because.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't surprise you because you don't choke on Chinese dick, Like I feel like that could fit in his mouth pretty easily.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he go to whether you're choking on Chinese dick or your own dick. I mean that that kind of anyway.
Speaker 2: Let's let's go back, and let's go back. I mean, he probably has a little dick too, let's just be honest.
Speaker 1: But I mean, look, maybe he's hung like a horse. Maybe he can suck his own dick.
Speaker 4: I know that there's no way he'll ever have a sore throat from shucking off Jiju Ping or any of the other pandas that's for goddamn sure.
Speaker 1: He's been doing that since at least the early nineties.
Speaker 3: No, he would just never have gum disease because he was able to floss correctly sucking that little dick. But uh right, so all right, let's go back and watch this video.
Speaker 13: Here a piece of crack cocaine no bigger than this quarter that I'm holding in my hand, one quarter of one dollar.
Speaker 1: We passed the.
Speaker 14: Law through the leadership of Senator Thurman and myself and others.
Speaker 13: A law that says you're caught with that, you go to jail for five years. You get no probation, you get nothing other than.
Speaker 1: Five years in jail. Judge doesn't have a choice.
Speaker 14: Under our forfeiture statues, you can the government can take everything you own, everything from your car to your house, your bank account. Not merely what they confiscate in terms of the dollars from the transaction that you've just got caught engaging in. They can take everything. I don't care why they've become a sociopath. We have an obligation to coording them off from the rest of society. They are in jail, away from my mother, your husband, are families, so I don't want to ask what made them do this. They must be taken off the.
Speaker 1: Street, youfully said, Joe.
Speaker 2: I mean, I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 4: For the record, if anybody would like to see that instead of just watching, because the entire time that old Joe is speaking on that, next to it, there was a video of his son sparking up a crack pipe and showing it on the scale and all of that, So if anybody would like to see it rather than just here Jonathan tell them where they can go.
Speaker 3: You can confine us at patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast or rockfan dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy. Both of those links are downstairs in the bio over there. What you'll have access to is you'll be able to join us if you sign up for the Third Eye all the way open to here on Patreon, you'll be able to join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central Time for the live Cult Member show, which is then posted just the next day. But if you would like to be involved in that, asking any kind of question and just kind of you know, more familiar with the family, and you'll be able to have conversations with even I mean, you'll be able to have conversations even with the spirit animal who doesn't want to have a conversation with the spirit animal, Samuel.
Speaker 2: So you'll be able to have conversations with everybody.
Speaker 3: And it's and it's kind of like a big Thanksgiving literally every Tuesday night, and we appreciate all of the good cult members who have already done so. And also you'll be able to have access to every show a day or two in advance, sometimes three, and it's completely commercial free.
Speaker 2: We cannot stress that enough.
Speaker 3: I know that people are getting just completely but heard about commercials.
Speaker 2: It is a pain in the ass.
Speaker 3: I'm not even judging you for getting pissed about the commercials. That's why we have Patreon, and you don't need to sign up for the Third Eye all the way up in tier to be completely commercial free. On Patreon, we have a five dollar tier and the only thing that you won't be able to do is just join us on the Tuesday Night Live. So if you want to sign up for that way, then you still get the shows a couple of days in advance. You still be able to have direct access of messaging me and Jacob, and you'll still be supporting the show in the best way that you can.
Speaker 2: So we appreciate all the good cult members who have done so already.
Speaker 1: Cannot stress that enough anyway.
Speaker 3: Anyhow, all right, so there is one more or two more things that I really wanted to show here, and this is kind of going to be a great overview of what are if k how he's looking at the situation with Russia and Ukraine, and why his insight is going to benefit Trump and really just all of America hopefully.
Speaker 2: Preventing fucking World War three.
Speaker 3: I know you say that it's not gonna happen, But if even the chance is a one percent chance, I think that having RFK and his insight into this whole situation, how it all works, I think that even that one percent chance would go down to zero as long as he's involved in these conversations, which I do believe that he would be.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, well, I would love to hear what he's got to say about it.
Speaker 15: Bro.
Speaker 2: Let's see, there's a war that should have never happened.
Speaker 9: It's a war that Russians tried repeatedly to settle on terms that were very, very beneficial to Ukraine, and I's the major thing they wanted was for us to keep NATO out of the Ukraine. The big military contractors want to add new countries to NATO all the time. Why then that country has to conform its military purchases the NATO weapons specifications, which means certain companies North are grumming razy on General Dynamics, blowing and Lockheed get a trapped mark. To March of twenty twenty two, we committed one hundred and thirteen billion dollars. Just give you an example, we could have built a home for almost every homeless person in this country. We then committed another twenty four billion since that two months ago, and now President Biden's asking for another sixty billion. But the big, big expenses are going to come after the war, when we have to rebuild you all the things that we destroy. Mitch McConnell was asked and we really afford to spent one hundred and thirteen billion to Ukraine. He said, don't worry, it's not really going to Ukraine, is going to America and defend nine o'clock. So we just admitted it's a money laundering scheme. And who do you think owns every one of those companies? Blackrock? So Tim Scott during the Republican debate said, don't worry, it's not a gift to Ukraine. It's alone. Raise your hand if you think that that loan is ever getting paid back. Yeah, of course it's hot. So why do they call it alone? Because if they call it alone, they can impose loan conditions. And what are the loan conditions that we impose on number one of extreme austerity program, So that if you're por in Ukraine and you're going to be poored forever. Number two most important, Ukraine has to put all of its government owned assets up for sale to multinational corporations, including all of its agricultural land, the biggest single asset in Europe. In Ukraine, there's been a thousand years of war fought over that land. Is the richest foreign land in the world, is the bread basket of Europe. Five hundred thousand kids almost ukraine Cans have died to keep that land is part of Ukraine. They almost certainly didn't know about the long condition. They've already sold thirty percent of it. The buyers were DuPont, Cargill, and Montsantum. Who do you think owns all of those companies? You got Blackrock. And then in December President Biden gave out the contract to rebuild Ukray And who do you they got that contract?
Speaker 14: Blackrock.
Speaker 9: So they're doing this right in front of us. They don't even care that we know anymore, because they know that they can get away with it. And how do they know that because they have it a strategy, and that strategy is an old, old strategy, which is they keep us at war with each other, they keep us hating on each other. They keep the Republicans and Democrats fighting each other, black against white and all these divisions that they sew.
Speaker 2: I mean, was that not laid out perfectly?
Speaker 4: Yes, and there was some discrepancies that I saw. I agree with his overarching theme. I agree with why this war is actually happening. It is for the military industrial complex to eat. The war machine has to eat. It doesn't like being stopped. So this one hundred percent with you, the contracts for all that was going to us manufacturing, and that it's a whole money lungering thing, like a hundred percent. This is how wars are fought these days. I will say that the money that was sent to Ukraine that wasn't dollars, some some was, and yes we need to talk about that one hundred percent, but a lot of that was like equivalent value towards military weapons and munitions. Again, those are like those high mars that if we didn't give to them in about ten years, we would have been paying more money to like dismantle them properly and shit. So like that's one small little thing. But yes, his overarching theme as to the how and the whys and the who's in the what now, I'm not saying Ukraine is also the most fertile soil on Earth. I'm saying it's the most fertile area between those two nations and in the Eurasian step. Like, that's a true statement. It is the bread basket of Europe, and that's not a joke. Those three companies that bought that out DuPont, Cargill, and Monsanto.
Speaker 1: That's a chemical company.
Speaker 4: That's a food company, and that is a fertilizer company. Okay, now the chemical company there, there's different things DuPont does. Some of that's paint, some of that's oil and chemical and stuff like that, and some of that is also in the agricultural pesticide GMO style industry as well. Right, So I used to work for one of those three. Not gonna go there, but the company I worked for was owned by one of those three.
Speaker 1: And it goes like that in the industry, right, Like if you work for a.
Speaker 4: Oil, you know, refining company, you probably work for a subsidiary of one of the big three of the oil you know what I mean. But anyway, those three company's coming in and buying out thirty percent of Ukraine's farmland. That is a that's a bit of a red flag.
Speaker 1: Not gonna lie. It's very similar to the red flag of.
Speaker 4: Bill Gates solo owning most of the farmland in America.
Speaker 1: It's a bit of a fucking red flag.
Speaker 3: Right, And I guess the problem here is is that, look, Russia is always gonna do Russian shit, like it's always been that way.
Speaker 2: They've always kind of went to the beat of their own.
Speaker 3: Drum, like if they want something, they're gonna try and go after that, which was the initial reason why NATO was even created in the first place, was to hold them back and not allow them to take over any other like old Mother Russia territories, right, And and that was supposed to be dismantled after a little while. But but but NATO keeps on getting bigger. And so the one of the main things that they agreed to was that what NATO and Russia agreed to like was like, look like, just don't don't take Ukraine because then we're really just going to be absolutely surrounded. And if you take Ukraine, then we're gonna have an issue. Well that's kind of what's been in the works here for the little while. And so I'm not gonna sit here and try and you know, uh, put put Russia or Putin on a pedestal. I'm not that kind of guy, but but you can kind of see that the fan has been flaming. The flame has been fanning anyway, you know, the fucking the flame's getting bigger because somebody's blowing on it. And the people that are blowing on it are not Russia, it's not Ukraine, it's not even necessarily NATO.
Speaker 2: It's these these these big.
Speaker 3: Military contractors that stand to benefit off of war. And what else happens whenever you benefit off of war is that you have then the contractors that go into Ukraine after it's been completely decimated and they have all the money to then rebuild it in their own way, and so then it becomes a complete like corporate uh takeover. And and that's just you know, kind of what's going on. And it's sad to see it, but you know, and that's just what our he was saying.
Speaker 2: He goes, Look, they don't care that you know it.
Speaker 3: They're fucking bigger than you, Like you're you're an aunt. You're not gonna do anything that they don't care if you know about this shit, which is just sad especially whenever you got Black Rock and all these you know, uh, military industrial complex corporations and everything like that. Like these these things are like they're massive compared to any individual. So that's why they don't care if you talk about it. They don't care if they get gone through.
Speaker 1: So here's the deal with NATO.
Speaker 4: Agreed, NATO was formed to combat the Soviet Union and the threat of communism. Right the Soviet Union collapsed, it ended in the early nineties. NATO should have ended then and there. Right, there was no need for the Allies of Nations in this way with that with that intention, right, No, the mission statement has been completed. Can kind of end this fundraiser now if you will.
Speaker 1: Right, But here's the thing.
Speaker 4: What was discovery later on was that having multiple nations all using the same type of equipment benefited all of us very greatly. And what I mean by that is, and I understand that it's towards the globalized side of things, but here's the deal. For instance, coalition forces in Afghanistan, there was other people than just the United States there. Britain had people there, New Zealand had people there, Australia had people there, Canada had people there. France, Germany, multiple Allied nations sent forces into Afghanistan, some even in Iraq. So what we found is, whenever we have these joint operations going on, it benefits everybody if we're all firing the same caliber round just for instance, so that if and when something went really tits up, we could borrow rounds from France, who are literally too tents over, you know what I mean. Or Canada we can use their strip to load our magazines. Now that's a very very micro example, but you do that to the macro. You talk about fuel lines, you talk about shipping equipment, trucks, planes. Now I'm not saying that everything is a perfect apples to apples comparison, but we discovered that for logistics purposes, having more countries all use the exact same thing really benefited us when the time came.
Speaker 3: I mean, that does make sense, Like you would want to be able to make sure that your specific gun has the specific bullets that it needs to shoot, and it's nice knowing that there's an abundance of that for sure.
Speaker 4: Which is why like the five five six NATO that's what that's called, right, the civilian equivalent blah blah, blah two two three. It's the same exact round, but one of them is the metric caliber, i e.
Speaker 1: The NATO caliber.
Speaker 2: That's all it is, Okay, okay, well either way.
Speaker 3: The point that he's trying to make there is that, you know, look at it in this sense, the World Health Organization and big pharma. Just use that as an example. If everybody on this planet was healthy, we wouldn't need them, right, They're not going to keep on bringing in all that money. They need sick people to survive, right, like, like just like you can see how that's a real thing, right like how they purposely keep us sick.
Speaker 4: The military industrial complex needs war and I get that, So that that's the problem.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: So in theory, the NATO thing, this allied nation's all having the same type of stuff for logistical reasons. This makes sense on paper, right, and like that was the intent. But NATO itself should have been shut down. A new organization can be spawned, one that Russia could have been brought in on. For instance, now that the Soviet Union's done and everything's dead and everything's now capitalist and it's all good. As a way of showing a good sense of faith, maybe even invite them to the fucking table.
Speaker 2: I don't know which.
Speaker 3: By the way, Putin has tried to reach out to NATO and see if he could join, and he was turned down.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's my problem with it.
Speaker 4: NATO should have been shut down because their mission statement never went away and.
Speaker 3: They need they need a boogeyman to make all their money off of.
Speaker 4: But it also doesn't help that when you look at which three nations just shot out of a cannon?
Speaker 1: Actually know, I'll give you four.
Speaker 4: Four nations that just shot out of a cannon are like the enemies of the Western world pretty much have been for the last century, pretty much will be for the next century.
Speaker 1: Just can you name those four?
Speaker 3: Russia, okay, Iraq, Iran, An, Afghanistan, No, what, No.
Speaker 4: For the last decades. Bro, I'm not talking about where is a war zone? Four big names that you've heard on the news since you were a child, Four big names that these are.
Speaker 1: Like the enemies of the West. Oh, I'm in China.
Speaker 2: We've gone to war with all those countries though.
Speaker 4: Hold on, dude, North Korea, Okay, that's an epic bad guy.
Speaker 1: Ooh, boogeyman. Russia, Oh my god, they're so scary Russia.
Speaker 4: Oh Iran, Oh my god, they're extremists in China. Those four, if you notice, are also weirdly always in alliance with each other.
Speaker 1: That doesn't help anybody's fucking case.
Speaker 4: Whenever they're like, that's not us, man, Yo, Let me get some of them weapons and some of those troops over here China.
Speaker 1: Yo. Let me get this North Korea. Ya yo, that's not us though, Like it doesn't help, bro.
Speaker 3: You have to form allies though, whenever you got the entire world going up against you. So I'm not gonna say that anybody's right or wrong. I'm just gonna say I understand the reach out for outside help whenever you got all guns pointed at you.
Speaker 1: Nah, I get that too. You gotta find friends where you can get.
Speaker 3: Them, right, right, So, speaking on behalf of Russia and everything that's gone on, I would love to go into this video right here that actually your boy Brandon Kroll posted on Instagram, and you know he always brings the receipts. And this is kind of the history of NATO and Russia ever since Mother Russia was brought down.
Speaker 2: So let's just see what is going on here. It's actually pretty interesting.
Speaker 15: This is not an attack by Putin on Ukraine in the way that we are told every day. This started in nineteen ninety. February ninth, nineteen ninety.
Speaker 3: By the way, anybody who's listening to this, this guy is he is an economist, and it just brought it up there for a second, but he was basically saying that it's not the whole war in Russia is not what we think that it is. This guy's name is Jeffrey Sachs. He's an American economist and a professor at Columbia University. He's not just some Joe Schmoe. He's somebody that actually studies this kind of shit. And so just keep that in mind. I just don't want people thinking that this is just some nobody.
Speaker 1: From the Rockefeller system of education.
Speaker 4: Sure, sure now, but I actually, I actually do put respect on names of people like that that are actually work working in the field.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: I'm just talking shit right right, So here we go.
Speaker 15: February ninth, nineteen ninety, James Baker, the third Our Secretary of State, said to Mihail Gorbachev, NATO will not move one inch eastward if you agreed to German unification. Basically ending World War Two, and Gorbachev said, that's very important. Yes, NATO doesn't move, and we agreed to German unification. The US then cheated on this already, starting in nineteen ninety four, when Clinton signed off on a basically plan to expand NATO all the way to Ukraine. This is when the so called neocons took power, and Clinton was the first agent of this, and the expansion of NATO started in nineteen ninety nine with Poland, Hungary and Czech Republic. At that point Russia didn't much care. There was no border other than with the Kerningsburg, but other than that there was no direct threat. Then the US led the bombing of Serbia in nineteen ninety nine. That was bad, by the way, because that was a use of NATO to bomb a European capital, Belgrade, seventy eight straight days to break the country apart. The Russians didn't like that very much, but Putin became president.
Speaker 1: They swallowed it.
Speaker 15: They complained, but even Putin started out to pro European pro American actually asked maybe we should join NATO when there was still the idea of some kind of mutual, respectful relationship. Then nine to eleven came. Then came Afghanistan, and the Russian said, yeah, we'll support you, we understand to root out terror. But then came two other decisive actions. In two thousand and two, the United States unilaterally walked out of the Anti Ballistic Missile Treaty. This was probably the most decisive event never discussed in this context, but what it did was trigger the US putting in missile systems in Eastern Europe that Russia views as a dire direct threat. In two thousand four five, we engaged in a soft regime change operation in Ukraine. But in two thousand and nine yanikoviych won the election and he became president in twenty ten on the basis of neutrality for Ukraine. That calmed things down because the US was pushing NATO, but the people of Ukraine on the opinion polls didn't even want to be in NATO. They knew that the country is divided between ethnic Ukrainian ethnic Russian.
Speaker 1: What do we want with this?
Speaker 15: We want to stay away from your problems. So in February twenty second, twenty fourteen, the United States participated actively in the overthrow of Yanikovich, a typical US regime change operation, have no doubt about it. And the Russians did us a favor. They intercepted a really ugly call between Victoria Newland, my colleague at Columbia University now, between her and the US Ambassador to Ukraine, Jeffrey Piat, who is a senior State Department official till today, and they talked about regime change. They said, who's going to be the next government? All of this is to say the US then said, okay, now NATO's really going to enlarge, and.
Speaker 9: Putin kept saying stop.
Speaker 15: You promised no NATO enlargement. It's been by the way, I forgot to mention in two thousand and four, Estonia, Lavia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, seven more countries in the not one inch eastward. And then okay, it's a long story. But the US kept rejecting the basic idea, don't expand NATO to Russia's border in a context where we're putting in goddamn missile systems. After breaking a treaty twenty nineteen, we walked out of the Intermediate Nuclear Force Treaty. On December fifteenth, twenty twenty one, Putin put on the table a draft Russia US security agreement. You can find it online. The basis of it is no NATO enlargement. I called the White House that next week after that, begging them take the negotiations. Putin's offered something, avoid this war. Oh, Jeff, there's not going to be a war. Announced that NATO's not going to enlarge. Oh, don't worry, NATO's not going to enlarge. I said, oh, you're going to have a war over something that's not going to happen. Why don't you announce them? And he said no, No, our policy is an open door.
Speaker 2: This is Jake Sullivan.
Speaker 15: Our policy is an open door policy, open door for NATO enlargement. That is under the category of bullshit. By the way, you don't have your right to put your military bases anywhere you want and expect peace in this world. They turned down the negotiations. Then the Special Military Operation started and five days later, as Olenski says, okay, okay, neutrality and then the United States and it's written and said, no way, you guys fight on. We got your back. We don't have your front. You're all gonna die, but we got your back as we kept pushing them into the front lines. That's six hundred thousand deaths now of Ukrainians since Boris Johnson flew to Kiev to tell them to be brave.
Speaker 3: All right, So isn't that interesting? Whenever you start to really put a lot of the details together, you can see that it's not so easy. Like it's not so easy to just say I support Ukraine, I support Russia.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what they want you to do. That they want you to support.
Speaker 4: There's there's no good guys here, y'all. There's none to be found, I promise.
Speaker 3: You, because it's all controlled like, and they want you to pick a side because whenever you pick a side, you start a fight with your neighbor. And what happens whenever you start a fight with your neighbor, Now all all of your attention is on your neighbor and not what is going on around the whole damn world. And that's how they're taking it over, and that's how they're capitalizing, and that's how they keep on dividing because hey, dude, all we want is just fucking bread and circus, right, and they're literally feeding it to us on a daily basis, whether it's in sports, whether it's in media, whether it's in Hollywood, whether it's in the music industry, whether it's on the news, whether it's Republican or Democrat or whatever. They just want us at odds so that we are not looking here look over there.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent percent.
Speaker 4: Just tell you this though, bro, there's a reason like this whole the expansion of NATO was going on for years, Okay, Putin moving into Ukraine just in the timing that he did, Like keep in mind, he moved into crime Mea in twenty fourteen. Like this wasn't like it was just out of nowhere and nobody saw this coming either. But yes, to the point of the professor, NATO did expand even after a promise that it wouldn't. And yes, the US was pushing that charge. And again I'm not trying to excuse those actions, but he's right. The neocons are where that started. Clinton started this, Bush continued it, Obama drive it further. Trump stopped it, and he wasn't playing by the neocon rules, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And that's kind of the whole point. So as soon as Trump left office.
Speaker 4: Next thing, you know, we have a whole war on hands. Yeah, it's crazy, the timing of it all, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Well, that's what they wanted the entire time. That's ultimately why they didn't want him going back into the White House. I mean, they could give a shit less, you know what the effect it has on the American economy and all that other kind of shit, that's that's peanuts compared to global money.
Speaker 2: Like, it's peanuts compared.
Speaker 3: To global change that you're going to be making and the takeover of certain regions of the world and being able to fund and all that. It's it's just it's very convoluted. But I just wanted to show that it's not so cut and dry. It's ugly every single which way you look, and it's especially ugly by the fucking puppeteers, those puppeteers that are like, oh, look, Zelinsky has something to say to putin. Here's Trump, he has something to say to everybody else, And here's Jizja Ping and King Jong Un and all your different leaders. Boris Johnson, which he's not there anymore, but like all these different leaders, they are all puppets. They're just faces for us to hate, which is ultimately I believe why Russia is still being treated the way that they are because they are a good face. They have that Russian accent. Everybody knows to hate that. You've been fucking mk ultraed to look at somebody Russian or hear a Russian accent and instantly assume that they're the bad guy. It's so ingrained within our brains to look at Russia. And I'm not saying that they're good guys by any means. I'm just saying, who is kind of pushing that narrative to allow us to think that kind of shit in the first place. That's what I like looking into. I like looking in of the psychology behind all of this kind of stuff, and you just got to look at it and be like, yo, are we literally being manipulated on this whole thing? Are we being so manipulated that how many people literally want a war? They want certain regions to be turned to glass. They want civilians with you know, with families and children, and those children are going to school and they're hoping to get an education, and the parents are going to work and they're trying to provide for their fucking families.
Speaker 2: But meanwhile, we got fucking privileged little douchebags over here that are.
Speaker 3: Going to you know, they're they're they're logging in online and they're seeing tiktoks and they're they're they're seeing what, you know, whatever, their their wing is telling them to believe, and it's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ice them, ice them, dude.
Speaker 3: It's like you fucking moron doing a little bit of research, Like, maybe we shouldn't ice everybody. Maybe I don't want to be turned to glass. Do you ever think about that? Nobody ever thinks about Like we always think that we're just so protected, we got we got amazing America, and and we're always the most badass and that is true to a sense, or like it is kind of true, very true, But that that doesn't mean that the rest of the world is dehumanized compared to us.
Speaker 1: No, no, it doesn't. And that's the thing, bro.
Speaker 4: I think that this entire thing was only started and it's probably gonna end soon because Trump is about to take office.
Speaker 1: And I think that it's not even because oh oh.
Speaker 4: God, the man's coming. We have to we have to act right. I don't even think it's that. I think it's because they know that he will end this shit. And so now all of a sudden, right about this time, they're starting to talk about ceasefire things out of nowhere. Certain groups are talking about maybe drawing lines, maybe calling it off, calling it quits. So I brought this little, uh, this little video here from sky News. And I'm not saying that I agree or disagree with anything, because, like I've said from day one, I support the Ukrainian fighters on Ukrainian soil, defending their soil from foreign invaders.
Speaker 1: That's where my loyalty has always been.
Speaker 4: Not towards Zelenski, not towards Ukrainian government, not towards Putin, not towards Russian government, not even towards the United States government. I've supported homebies on the front lines that are trenching in for their home soil.
Speaker 3: I know you've you've said that all along and I and I'm not even coming at you.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying no, no, not you, dude.
Speaker 4: I got people shitting on me from my opinions on Putin, and it's like, y'all, keep in mind, I say shit on Trump all the time, and people are like, oh, you think that Russia is so bad?
Speaker 1: What about the CIA? Bro? How many times have I talked about the CIA, Like.
Speaker 2: How many episodes have we done it on this CIA?
Speaker 4: What I'm saying, bro, Like, I'm not shitting one way or another, If anything, I'm pointing the finger in all directions.
Speaker 1: We equal opportunity in this motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, before.
Speaker 3: We go on with this video, I did want to mention one other thing recently, as actually earlier today as of time of recording. You remember the Russian arms dealer whenever we sent him back to Russia.
Speaker 2: What was his name?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 2: That wasn't Victor Bout, was it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? About right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: About that?
Speaker 3: Well, Victor Bout actually went onto Info Wars with Alex Jones earlier and he says he said that the Russian he's a allegedly a Russian military expert. Now obviously he was a Russian armstealer. But he went on to Alex Jones and he said that he's warning everybody over here that the globalists are trying to start a nuclear war before Trump takes office on January twentieth.
Speaker 4: Well, as that's that's very possible, I just don't see it really happening. I see a whole lot of saber rattling as there typically is with these types of people.
Speaker 1: Not from Victor Balt.
Speaker 4: I'm talking like from the politicians and from the leaders of the world. They always beat their chests in saber rattle, but who knows.
Speaker 3: I feel like I would be more likely to believe something out of his mouth because he's kind of in the thick of it.
Speaker 4: I would be more inclined to believe him over most. I'm not trying to negate his warning by any means. I just can't see it happening because I see that being bad for business for everybody. It's not even about pride or ego at that point. That's bad for everybody, for every front.
Speaker 1: And I don't think.
Speaker 4: That the you want to say, the shadow government of the ones in charge, or even the lower level guys that we quote unquote elected into office. I don't think that anybody would actually be like yep, now's the time. I just I can't see it.
Speaker 3: Maybe, I mean, you're talking about literally corporations and governments that have more money than God, and you're talking about like we talked about Ukraine and what RFK was talking about earlier, how they're like they're really like okay with funding this whole war, because they're also the ones that are in charge of rebuilding Ukraine and making it completely their land and completely funded by them. And if you move over there, well, now, it's not so much that you would necessarily like maybe not in a literal sense, but you wouldn't necessarily be a citizen of Russia. You would almost be a citizen of fucking black Rock, which is kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: So with that mind, let's hear at least their opinion on Sky News of what they think a truce deal might look like.
Speaker 9: From the head of Neta Marcrisy as well as the Prime Minister.
Speaker 4: Are we getting closer to seeing the contours the word said someone mindn't know.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean, I'm not sure if we're going to see the contours of a deal anytime soon. But what we are seeing is everyone's preparing for the fact that this will be different next year, I mean into next year, after Christmas, into the spring, however long it may take. The dynamics of this war are going to be different because the politics on the outside are different, and most people believe that we are heading towards some sort of truce or ceasefight. It certainly won't be a peace deal because there's almost no way you can make peace between what Russia wants in Ukraine's ability to stay alive. As they always say, it's very hard to negotiate with somebody's trying to kill you. So we'll see some sort of maybe a truce, maybe a ceasefire. And what the Western allies are saying is that we want to give Ukraine as much leverage as and when that takes place. But what the outlines of a deal could be. I mean, everyone's got ideas, and I could give you half a dozen different ideas now, But where it's going to go when President Trump elect present Electron becomes president, nobody knows. And of course he keeps I mean, one of his sources of power is that he keeps people frightened of him and frightening of his unpredictability. And in a way, that is a strength. It wears off after a few years, I have to say, but I mean, for now, his unpredictability is some sort of source of strength. So he's got everybody running around trying to come up with things, and that gives them options to play with. And so we're talking about some sort of freezing of the front line somewhere, and then some sort of way of securing that truce, that cease fire so that it doesn't break down within six months or a year.
Speaker 9: What does that look like in that eventuality that you can.
Speaker 16: Have as like a very long line, I mean the ceasefire line on the line of contact at the moment in Ukraine, say from they from north to south. That's six hundred miles by one thousand kilometers. So if you want to have a demilitarized zone of let's guess fifteen miles or twenty kilometers either side of that line, who's going to be there? I mean you know which troops? Un forces, NATO company, NATO forces almost certainly not, but it might be European forces or Western forces. And so a line of neutral troops and the idea of being maybe European troops not on the NATO's banner, but individually as were you know, let's say a brigade of British troops, a brigade of German troops, a brigade of French troops or whatever, and they would sit along that line and dare the Russians to attack them. Now, that's a pretty dangerous situation. But that's one way in which you might try to stabilize this. If you tried to stay lies it through declarations, then nobody would believe them. I mean President Putin hasn't stuck to any declaration that he's made over defense issues since nineteen ninety nine, so you know, declarations won't won't matter. I mean practical things will matter, and that's what it might begin to look like. And then there's Curse. I mean, the Ukrainians have got this little enclave in Curse which they are holding onto. And it's interesting little footnote to this. The Russians showed all the signs about two or three weeks ago trying to mount an attack on Zaparisia to move westwards further south in Zaparisia, and they had two divisions of troops ready to go, and they had to move them up to the Cursk enclave because they weren't doing very well up there. The Ukrainians have put more into holding the sixty percent of that enclave they've still got, and it actually, although the Curse enclave attempt hasn't really worked out the way the Ukrainians wanted, it hasn't really relieved pressure in the south. But it does seem to have forestalled an attack on Zaparisia at least for maybe a month or two months. It gives them time to strengthens Uparisia, and they are they are digging in like there's no tomorrow around Zaparisia now to try to protect it better for something after Christmas.
Speaker 9: Maybe, of course Kursk is whether it's North Koreans are.
Speaker 16: And ten thousand North Koreans were in Kursk, and if it's if that is successful as an experiment, to be a lot more North Koreans there before too long, it's in Ukraine's interest to try to make life as uncomfortable as possible for the North Koreans to make sure that the experiment fails.
Speaker 4: All right, So I've brought up that concept before of a long ass DMZ very similar to what's going on with North and South Korea, And we will get to them in just a moment, But real quick, what are your thoughts about that if they were to wrap that shit up right around Christmas time, get some sort of a hard line defense set up and just everybody chills for a second, and then that chill for a second, just kind of stays chilled, and everybody just kind of stops, and nobody calls it off. Nobody won, nobody lost, but everybody just kind of just kind of stops and it just stays stopped.
Speaker 3: And I think that sounds like a hope and a prayer, to be honest with you. And I mean, whenever he was talking about, like everybody's worried about what's going to happen, whenever Trump, you know, takes office and he becomes more involved, and that basically his main strength is the fear tactic of you don't know what he's going to do, or what he's going to say, what kind of sanctions or what kind of military hope, any of that kind of shit.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 4: But I find it interesting when foreign commentators speak on American politics like that's their impression of Donnie t like they think or that guy thinks that his strongest asset is his unpredictability.
Speaker 1: It's like it's it's actually his balls, dude, right, Yeah, they're.
Speaker 2: Just saying that his balls are his wild card.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm yeah, I could see where he's coming from, you know, right, right, that unpredictable kind of shit, and obviously you're going to have a bit of unpredictability whenever you have a president in office that is not being controlled.
Speaker 3: By the world's elites, right, because if it was the world's elites, do you think that they were shaking in their fucking boots if Kamala.
Speaker 2: Was going to get president going to be president?
Speaker 3: No, because it was it was going to be carry out the plan that we had planned for.
Speaker 1: Like all for another four years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, right, So Donnie t taken office, and I think that, Look, Trumps has said since since he stated that he was going to be running again that if he was president, that would be all the wars would basically be ended on like the first day that he took office. And I happened to believe that because, I mean, I don't think that Trump is scared.
Speaker 2: To use whatever he has at his disposal.
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, I don't think that he wants war, but I don't think that he's scared to do it either, kind of show.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I just I don't think he's going to start one, you know what I mean. I don't think that he is going to put America on the war path.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I could see him if we were to get attacked or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could see him putting us on that way, but you.
Speaker 4: See what I don't see him like going over nowhere and stirring the pot. I see him as saying that that's bad for business.
Speaker 2: Right right.
Speaker 3: However, I think that it's a completely different outlook whenever you're talking about Palestine in Israel, though, I think he's gonna handle that situation much differently.
Speaker 4: Yeah, remember how I've told y'all time and time again, Israel and America are locked in talking about.
Speaker 1: Like locked in blood ties, blood oath shit.
Speaker 4: Okays, as locked in with your homie as you could possibly be. That's how America and Israel be. He will be until the end of time.
Speaker 2: And we ain't got that kind of relationship with Ukraine.
Speaker 1: We do not. We do not.
Speaker 4: We're cool to him like they they're the kid in class that you like, you know him, you know their name and shit, and like, yeah, y'all might like cheat off each other's test from time to time, but it's not like he's coming and sit with you at lunch.
Speaker 1: He's not like that with you.
Speaker 3: But we also are the ones who installed Zelenski as president over there in the first place, So maybe that relationship is a little bit stronger than say, if it was a president who wasn't installed by us.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna say installed by us. I will say if we had.
Speaker 1: A hand in it.
Speaker 4: Sure, a little bit of propaganda. Sure, I'm not gonna say that like he's there because of us. That I feel like that might be a bit of a stretch. He was a popular candidate anyway. Keep in mind, nobody in Ukraine was like worried about a war kicking off. The crimea thing was years ago, like everybody had thought everything was chill for now. He was a movie person he was a TV personality, and he people liked him and thought he would do well as presidents. He played a president on TV. He gottact the president? Hey, why not? It was It wasn't seen as some sort of a like crazy thing. Ukrainians actually wanted him to take office. When they voted for him, shit went sideways because he's an actor in a fucking military commander in chief position and nobody thought about that beforehand, or somebody did.
Speaker 3: Which is pretty crazy because imagine one of I don't know, one of the actors that we've had play a president in any kind of movie I always think of, like Morgan Freeman. He's played a president in what was the name of that movie, white House Down, Lob white House Down.
Speaker 2: I think he was the president, wasn't he?
Speaker 1: Uh No? In Deep Impact he was.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I so imagine we love Morgan Freeman's role so much as a president in a movie that we're like, you know what, I think he would actually do a good job. And it's like, hold on, he didn't even write the script, you know what.
Speaker 2: I mean, Like he was right, he was. He just memorized lines and knew where to walk.
Speaker 1: To that point.
Speaker 4: Jonathan, there was once upon a time a guy named or Schwarzenegger who became the governor of California, This very exact thing that we are talking about right now. Yeah, another one, Jesse Ventura.
Speaker 1: Maybe you've heard of him, Jesse the Governor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was actually a gangster governor though he was.
Speaker 4: And look, I'm not saying that them being actors made them bad political figures. I am just saying that, like, yeah, both of those are the same. How about the old Gipper, how about old ray gunn dude?
Speaker 2: Ray?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, Ronald Ray Gunn Dude, chimp, which for the record, you know, people like made him out like he was some like super huge less. He was like a bless maybe celess actor in his prime.
Speaker 3: He wasn't super popular. No, he's not like if if DiCaprio became president.
Speaker 4: No, no, he was not the DiCaprio absolutely.
Speaker 2: Not right right, So I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just find it very weird how it like, and totally obvious whenever certain actors and stuff like that get roles.
Speaker 2: And I understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Obviously, Donnie T has played in his fair share of like movies and TV shows and shit like that. But the reason he was able to get those roles is because of you know, his history and real estate and business and all that other shit.
Speaker 2: He played a big role in the.
Speaker 3: Stock market and also was always conversating about, you know, how our government and our military should be handling other situations in other countries. So he wasn't just an idiot like he had some pretty good insight.
Speaker 4: I think we could make this deal, you and I and all of our good cult members. I think we can just write out this. Okay, Yes, Donnie T has an IMDb account. Okay, fine, fine, fine, here's my deal. Has he ever played not himself? He's always been Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: And that's my point.
Speaker 4: If he's just being him, then we're not calling that acting. Okay, that's like Floyd Mayweather. Him having a cameo in a movie as Floyd Maywell. That doesn't make him an actor. He was being him on camera, that's it, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pretty sure Zelensky wasn't President Zelensky in his movie.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, he was an actor actor right like he he that was the Ukraine's number one show for years before he took office as presidents like no real life actor actor Donald Trump has only ever been Donald Trump on TV and.
Speaker 3: Like in the w W E Ring Donald Trump, in Home Alone, Donald Trump, and I mean some of the schools Donald Trump rascals.
Speaker 1: He was playing like Waldo's dad or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He never actually say anything just on the phone, You're the best son money could buy.
Speaker 1: He never did. He was just being Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he never went out a character.
Speaker 4: That's not an actor to me, I mean a TV personality. Sure, I mean maybe that's a fortune five hundred CEO. That is being himself with a camera.
Speaker 1: President. That's all I see it's.
Speaker 3: A little different. It's a little different, for sure. But anyway, look, I think that what's going to happen, if there is going I don't even I bounce back and forth with all this kind of shit.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna be real with you.
Speaker 4: I'm not empatheticals here, brother, this is the time and place.
Speaker 3: I'm not shocked that you would have your Russian arms dealer boy saying that the globalist want world War three before Donald Trump takes office. I'm not shocked that that is being conversated about.
Speaker 4: Was he sent here to send that message out? Was he sent here as a Russian asset to tell the world that to saber rattle.
Speaker 3: You can't say that that's not a possibility right right now.
Speaker 1: It could very well be a real threat.
Speaker 4: He could absolutely be speaking with real authority of like dude, y'all gotta quit fucking around here, Like this could really be real life. It could equal be a David Grush speaking on behalf. He doesn't know anything because he wasn't no, but somebody told him once upon a time that like this is how it's about to be, Like who knows?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And he's also like an arms dealer.
Speaker 3: He's not like you know, the these big military industrial complex spokespersons, right.
Speaker 1: It's a smuggler.
Speaker 4: The movie Lord of War with Nick Cage is based off of him. The crazy deals in the middle of the jungle, just selling truckloads of a KS to rebel groups.
Speaker 3: That's him, right, right, Yeah, he's so I'm not gonna sit here and say that he's a nobody.
Speaker 2: He's obviously very well known, like plugged in right, right and all.
Speaker 3: And also like I think that, you know, it is pretty interesting that you would be getting transmissions like that from Russia, because we also getting similar transmissions from Russia from Edward Snowden, who was hiding out in Russia.
Speaker 2: Therefore, minute too he might still be there.
Speaker 1: Actually I think he still is.
Speaker 2: So it's it's not that out of the ordinary. And I believe that.
Speaker 3: I believe Edward Snowden, and whenever he was talking about you know, security and all that kind of stuff, like.
Speaker 2: I believe that.
Speaker 3: And but also I mean, is was he I think I would call him a patriot. He was a fucking whistleblower. He was blowing the whistle on the NSA, And no.
Speaker 4: No, I would I would call him a patriot, but at the same time, he knows that he's not safe. Even if they were to call off the dogs and he could leave rushing, go to anywhere else on Earth, it doesn't matter, he will he does not believe he will ever be safe again, because he knows how deep this goes. You might call one group off, that doesn't mean your secondary group went home, or the third group or any of the other tertiary groups from other countries who have no dog in this fight, but they are homies of years and owe you a favor, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what the guy that was able to hack the the files within the n S say to be able to whistle blow and tell you that even if your phone is dead, even if your battery is ripped out of your phone, the government can still spy on you. And that blew my damn mind because I'm like, all right, how are they able to still listen in if there's no battery? And You're like, oh, there's technology that we have no fucking idea. What's going on, bro?
Speaker 4: Think of we just did the episode about that Russian group with the poisoning and shit like that. Right, Yep, the CIA has done way worse things. They have a heart attack gun. And that's just one thing they brought to show and tell one day. That is not their deepest and darkest of weapons that they have their disposal. Yeah, like absolutely, it's no matter where you go, if they want you dead, you'll be dead. Russia really wants Snowden alive, and Snowden really likes being alive, So it makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt. But as far as all this.
Speaker 3: Talk of World War III before Trump gets into office, I think that if there is going to be a World War three, it probably would happen before Trump gets into office. Like just way in the odds, even if we're talking about one two percent, do you think that a World War three possibility is more likely before or after Trump is in office?
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: It would be very very wise of whoever's trying to make something happen here. It'd be very smart for them to do it before Trump takes office to where he's inheriting this problem. Right for them to do it while he's in office, I don't know how that will shake out.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 4: Say what you want about him, but I think that he wouldn't do good backed into a corner, and I feel like a country attempting to slap us while he's in the White House would absolutely make him feel very backed into a corner, very much.
Speaker 1: All eyes are on him.
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna be honest with you, Donald Trump does suffer from main character syndrome. However, he actually does have on the proper plot armor and he does main character shit. So if that was to happen and all eyes were on him, that would be really really good for the military war machine for about six months. It would eat for six months, and it would not be pretty. There would be so they would try to put him in jail for X, Y and Z thing war crimes and this and this, and they would be oh God awful, but the situation would get handled really efficiently.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying the fact that they tried to assassinate him more than once in the last six months is kind of telling that they were really trying to prevent this from happening, so much so that they cheated as much as they possibly could at the polls and still lost. Yeah, So like, think about that. The odds are not in the globalist favor. Whenever you're talking about literally the people have spoken, and I don't know, But also I do want to keep my third eye all the way open and say, could this also be part of the plan too?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I want to, like, I want to not.
Speaker 3: Believe in any of this, To be honest with you, I feel like a fool for even saying that there's any slice of hope. But at the same time, I feel like, if there's no hope, my god, it is so easy to get black pilled and just say, oh, well, what's the use of even going to work. We're just gonna get fucking nuked in a month anyway.
Speaker 1: You know what the hope is? What's that hope is that this past election. I just saw this little video on it here, Bro, Washington State actually turned red? Did it?
Speaker 4: No one actually looked at it because most of the numbers didn't come in and the election results just were what they were.
Speaker 1: At that point. Bup, bah bup.
Speaker 4: When you look at it by popular vote, Washington is red from this last election.
Speaker 2: Did they get the electoral votes from Washington as well?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. At that point, it didn't matter.
Speaker 4: But you could look at the final map of it and it is insane.
Speaker 1: That's the hope. And it's not because yay Trump, it's yay people thinking.
Speaker 4: Yay for people thinking for themselves and not just going off of what letter is next to someone's name, Like, thank god, people are and I'm not even saying that. This is like people are finally waking up.
Speaker 15: Yo.
Speaker 4: If that's what the Great Awakening looks like, I'll fucking take it.
Speaker 1: It's a lowercase W, but god damn it, it's a W.
Speaker 2: All right, So I'm looking at it.
Speaker 3: No, he didn't actually win Washington State, but he did get a lot more votes than people expected.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna have to pull it up and see what it was. The do was just breaking it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it right here.
Speaker 3: So Kamala on the twelve electoral votes from Washington, and she won the popular vote, which was two point two million compared to Trump's one point five million. So so Kamala got fifty seven percent and Trump got almost forty percent.
Speaker 4: Hold on, I'm gonna find this little videos. It was a little short one too, so it wasn't actually I think it was a short Yeah, all right, matter fact, I'm the.
Speaker 1: Shore the screen.
Speaker 2: Go right ahead, sir.
Speaker 1: I keep forgetting that as an option with this technology.
Speaker 2: Technology is pretty awesome.
Speaker 17: It turns out every state in the nation shifted to the right in this last presidential election, except for two at least, that's what we thought. Now that almost every vote is tally days after the election. It turns out Washington State did shift to the right after all.
Speaker 2: So what does that mean?
Speaker 17: In twenty twenty, Donald Trump received thirty eight point seven percent of the vote. In twenty twenty four, he gained votes to about thirty eight point nine percent. As far as swings go, point two percent is about as mini school.
Speaker 9: As you can get.
Speaker 17: Democrats also took a smaller piece of the pie. Fifty seven point nine percent of Washington voters chose Joe Biden in twenty twenty. This year fifty seven point two percent.
Speaker 14: Four.
Speaker 17: Now, make no mistake, Washington State is still a blue steak.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm misunderstood. I was looking at the map and it looked more red.
Speaker 3: But just as far as the numbers go, yeah, I mean it did start to swing red in that sense.
Speaker 2: And that's that's pretty awesome, dude.
Speaker 3: It's nice to see that people aren't absolutely brainwashed and mk altered by the media that some people are starting to wake up. I mean, hell, that's why conspiracy podcasts are blown up. That's why conspiracy shows are literally some of the most popular things that you can listen to on Spotify and Apple podcasts and shit like that.
Speaker 4: Agreed, Agreed, Now, all right, before we move to the next topic, let's talk this last little bit about this possible truce, possible ceasefire.
Speaker 1: Does it get fed more?
Speaker 4: Does do you know what I'm saying, They're gonna feed this bitch more and more and more until the final bitter in before he swears himself in. Does he fall in line and feed it more? What do you realistically? And I know you're not like somebody who's on the cutting edge of the geo political world here. You get your information from very different sources than I do. So I'm not even trying to sway you. I'm very curious because we have talked about this from different angles and all of these things. What do you think is about to happen? Do you see a truce slash ceasefire coming in the next few weeks or do you think it's gonna get ramped.
Speaker 2: Up for the Ukraine or Israel strictly Ukraine?
Speaker 1: First? MM hmm.
Speaker 3: Do I think that there's going to be a truce before Trump takes office?
Speaker 4: You're saying, yeah, hmm, No, okay, so you think that they're going to force him to come to the table and be the one to make the deal.
Speaker 3: I think if there was ever going to be a truce, it has to involve Trump, Otherwise they.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't have let it get to where it is.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 4: I like it, And you know why I like this is because this brings me to the next point here, because there is another truce, a ceasefire, a very famous one in a place called the Korean Peninsula maybe you've heard of it. Between North Korea and South Korea. There's a d m Z, a d militarized zone. It is pretty much where the ceasefire line was, where the point of no more forward progress or egress was being made by either side.
Speaker 1: When, like the treaty or not even a treaty, a.
Speaker 4: General ceasefire was called, they were supposed to pick the fighting back up.
Speaker 1: It never got started back up.
Speaker 4: Long story short, the Korean War never ended, and even still it's not technically ended, but it is it was in a decent state of being ended, right and that was because of a deal that Donnie T himself made his last go round as president. As a matter of fact, Donald Trump walked into North Korea being guided by Kim Jong himself, which is fucking baller. No president has done that since the fifties. That's fucking pimp move.
Speaker 3: Now, he did have to bring Willbarrow with him to Willbarrow, his big fat sack end to North Korea with him.
Speaker 4: Bro, I'm telling you, he's got to set a brass one sun in the middle of hurricane. He's just out there banging them together. Hear me, He's out there making a known where he's at. Motherfucker there. But anyway, anyway, aside from that, aside from that, as they're talking about this possible.
Speaker 1: Ceasefire slash true s line being done in.
Speaker 4: Ukraine, it would make sense to me also that Donnie T would be somewhere in the conversation for that, honestly, and then him being the one who wrote the book The Art of the Deal, it would make sense that he would come to that deal table. But a Korean spot that once again he came, he saw, he made some things happen. Wild shit's going on over there, Jonathan and uh, real quick. This is a quick comedic look at it all. And of course this guy's on the liberal side of things.
Speaker 1: It is what it is. But this is a humorous look.
Speaker 2: He's pretty funny though. I like him just for his for his first comedy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 17: Breaking news this morning out of South Korea where the president there just declared marshall law.
Speaker 18: Okay, soth Korea, stop giving top ideas.
Speaker 1: He didn't know you could do that.
Speaker 18: Unfortunately for South Korea, this looks like the beginning of a long and slow descent into dictatorship of a doc period which may last years or even decades.
Speaker 1: Breaking news from overseas.
Speaker 17: South Korea's parliament just voted to nullify the declaration of martial law that was made by the country's president just a few hours earlier.
Speaker 18: Oh that's great, good old Asian efficiency. The president went nuts, declared martial law. The assembly overruled head martial law over and they did it all in a lunch break. All right, everybody get back to doing kup.
Speaker 2: Everybody get back to doing K pop. That's hilarious.
Speaker 4: He's pretty good, But I did want to look at it from a more humorous standpoint. But now we need to look at this because this was some very uh, some very cool like things going on, which will in fact lead us to our next talking point.
Speaker 1: But bro, this is fucking wild.
Speaker 4: The president declared martial law for reasons, and then the government, the parliament government pretty much said no, we're not gonna let you have your power to do that right now.
Speaker 1: It's like wild shit. And keep in mind, South.
Speaker 4: Korea is a really really really tight ally to America, not Israel type, but up there in the top five, I'll.
Speaker 3: Say that right it is. It was interesting to see that, Oh my god, they called for martial law and then it was literally like three hours later, there's no martial law.
Speaker 2: It's not going to happen.
Speaker 4: Wild shit. And you've got to understand why this is important for America. Okay, so we have a lot of military bases in that area, and especially with the continent of Asia in that area, China, Russia, and North Korea all being sold up right there, all nice, tight and neat. It's really important for us to keep our military bases in South Korea on the up and up.
Speaker 1: And when the South Korean government is doing wild shit, it makes the American military a little uneasy.
Speaker 4: We don't really like when our home bases are surrounded by turmoil. It makes us a little itchy, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean. So this is kind of a big deal.
Speaker 4: How it happened, why it happened, and how it ended is all very very interesting.
Speaker 1: So let's go ahead and listen to this one.
Speaker 8: Here a very surprising and unexpected twist to South Korean politics. The president declared martial law, the first time we've seen this in more than four decades. What we saw was intense militarization. Armed soldiers storm into the National Assembly building that required some lawmakers to scale fences to get incite the building to take the votes to tell this president to end martial law. It was essentially a scene out of a film, a film that many South Koreans wish they would never have to see.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: Before before I let the rest of it play out here, the politicians had to break into windows and scale buildings to be able to get into the building to pass the vote to let him say no to martial law. Bro, there was a reason Marshall law was being declared. They had to fucking scale the building to get in.
Speaker 3: That is so insane, Like you said, it kind of is like a scene out of a movie, the way that shit really went down.
Speaker 1: And and oh, it gets weirder the more we listen. I promise you let's go.
Speaker 8: This was a pretty short lived run of martial law in South Korea. President announced it around ten thirty on Tuesday night.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna read this part because like it's in Korean.
Speaker 4: Uh, this is an unavoidable step to protect the freedoms and safety of the people, as well as to ensure the nation's sustainability and security against the anti state forces.
Speaker 8: The legislature told him this needed to end, and a few hours after that to President around four thirty in the morning here a local time on Wednesday, so that he would acknowledge the vote telling him to end martial law. What was among the most surprising developments on a completely surprising day was that US officials, both publicly and privately, said they were not given advanced notice.
Speaker 17: We are watching the recent developments in the ROKA with grave concern.
Speaker 8: From this South Korean administration's perspective, they have no closer ally than the US and no more important ally than the US. So for the President to take this traumatic of a move to declare martial law, which has affected everything from the stock market to unnerving diplomats to unnerving people inside the country, is quite surprising. The whirlwind of this martial law lasted only a couple of hours, but the legacy will be quite long running. For President Unsoka, it basically starts the shot clock or a potential impeachment vote. Yun won election in twenty twenty two. He has a five year term. He should be president through twenty twenty seven. President Yun is not a politician by background. He was a career prosecutor. He's a political neophyt, so his moves don't really follow the traditional playbook of what we expect a politician, let alone a country leader to take. What's his endgame? President Yun has really leaned into political division.
Speaker 1: In so he's a lawyer by trade.
Speaker 4: Like keep that one on the back burner, this guy, and we're gonna play the rest of it here. But like Trump is not a politician, he's a four to five hundred se this guy is a neophyte. He is a career lawyer. Finding loopholes and interpretations in the wording of the law has been this man's bread and butter. His entire career, and now he's the leader of South Korea. So just again it's interesting of the house and the whis but we're going to continue.
Speaker 8: In recent years, he's castigated his political enemies as being anti state. He's even equated them to communists totalitarian forces. He felt that the opposition political forces were a threat to democracy or a threat to the constitution. South Korele, like a lot of democracies, is under a lot of political tension and poor to one survey from Pure Research Center, the only country that has a more polarized political climate than the US in South Korea. The year started in January with the opposition leader ejmng beek stabbed in the neck surgery, and within this malaise there's a lot of BackFlash and angst and President Euni he's bared the brunt of that he has low approval ratings and after this dramatic move of declaring martial law, the upside for him has winnowed even further and fact might start the process that could end his political career.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you boy already had one guy get stabbed in the neck and died earlier this year.
Speaker 3: Okay, assassination attempt is what you're saying right here?
Speaker 4: Oh no, No, he was a successfully assassinated. He got stabbed in the jugular and bled out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah yeah, the previous guy, right right, right.
Speaker 4: So this guy who as soon as he took office started prosecuting other politicians who were his political enemies, who he said were communists in nature, and we're being backed by North Korean all of these things. Then he gets in and declares martial law, and then those same politicians that he was going after, scaled the walls of the building, broke in through windows, had to have armed guards to let them get into the building to cast their votes to reject the martial law six hours after the fact.
Speaker 3: Is this like the Hobbit before the Twin Towers kind of situation going on here?
Speaker 1: I mean, you tell me what this sounds like.
Speaker 4: But I could also see I could okay, third eye all the way open here, let's look at it from all angles here. Okay, So like, okay, On the one hand, I could see this as a slimy, slimy lawyer type getting into the highest political office and going after revenge and retribution after every political person whoever made his career hell or who won't change laws to.
Speaker 1: Favor things that he wants changed, and all these things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I could absolutely see it being on some evil villain shit like witch hunt that they had to stop early before it even got worse. Okay, that sure, Sure I could also see this very remnant of a politician who wasn't a politician who took office and realized how corrupt the system is and then started to drain the swamp, if you will, and decided that, you know what, we need a hammer to break down this building rather than a scalpel to surgically remove this tumor. So he decided to declare martial law because that's the only way that he was gonna be able to take the force needed to put the people in jail that needed to be jailed. And those very people snuck in by their own security and stopped it from happening because they knew that their asses were screwed if they would have let it continue. Okay, I could see that as well. All I'm saying is that your boy didn't even tell America, So that tells me this wasn't according to plan. That tells me this was kind of out of left field. Because if anything, if you're gonna do some wild ass shit in your closest ally is America.
Speaker 1: You might want to give us a heads up that you're about to do some wild shit.
Speaker 3: You would think so, Like that's like you would think so. But maybe he was just trying to take care of it on his own. That's a possibility maybe. But also maybe he's, uh, I don't know, trying to have some kind of totalitarian like kingsmanship kind of shit going on over there, because Hey, I'm the president. I get to do whatever the fuck I want. I got a big presidential dick. And if I say that there's gonna be martial law in order to prosecute all these scumbags, then that's the way that it's going to be. Now, all right, this is the kind of shit you would expect out of another country not named the United States.
Speaker 2: Is this where you're trying to take it?
Speaker 19: Like?
Speaker 2: Is this something that Donnie t is capable of doing?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: And I'm not even saying this is remnant of Donnet because to be completely honest with you, I do not know the scope of South Korean politics currently.
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: If this guy is like a dictator and like he's truly evil and like follow the money, and there's records of this, this and this.
Speaker 1: I haven't dug deep yet, right.
Speaker 4: So I could be I have no idea if this guy is like potentially white hat type of characteristics and like he didn't even want to run, but like, you know, his family was wronged by the government, so he had to climb into the belly of the beast to right that wrong.
Speaker 1: And now he's in that position, and.
Speaker 4: It I have no idea, you know what I mean, Jacob has zero dog in the South Korean fight currently. I do know that America shouldn't feel happy, happy, joy joy with wild shit going on in South Korea. That's not good for business, that's not good for us for our safety. Right So all right, apparently it got resolved ish and we'll see if he stays in power now as a third caveat third eye all the way open. And this is a conspiracy podcast after all, is it also possible that the war machine needs a boogeyman in that area? And North Korea is looking extra fun right now and this current administration would have not done what needed to be done in the next few weeks slash months to make some war happen.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't know. I know that wilder shit has happened.
Speaker 4: I know that the CIA is deposed governments all over South America for not doing what they wanted to do as far as making a military coup happen, So like that's kind of nothing new.
Speaker 1: Gulf of Tonkin put us in Vietnam, for fuck's sake.
Speaker 3: I think that if that were to happen in America, not saying that it's going to, but if it were to happen in America, I feel like now would be the perfect.
Speaker 2: Time for that to happen. Like the climate is perfect.
Speaker 3: You think about it, like there's a Republican president going into the White House. The Republicans owned the House and the Senate.
Speaker 1: And most of the Supreme Court.
Speaker 3: And most of the Supreme Court, right like, and remember Trump was firing everybody that wasn't agreeing with him, and who's to say that he didn't get all the right people in there to kind of carry out this plant. Now, I don't think that's actually gonna happen. I think that RFK being there, I hope that there's going to be some accountability held, you know, with that Tulsi the same thing Elon.
Speaker 2: I think Elon benefits either way, to be honest with you, and he's.
Speaker 1: The chaotic neutral. Let's not forget that.
Speaker 4: Please, everybody, don't start like getting on his dick, but also don't like start hating him either.
Speaker 1: Let's keep him where we have him, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: The jury is still out on Elon.
Speaker 3: I want to like him, but I also know that he very easily could go evil villain so quickly.
Speaker 4: He could wake up tomorrow with that intention, and there's nothing that anybody could do to stop him. I'm so I'm chaotic neutral, dude. I'm telling you, dude, one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: I would not be shocked if Elon straps on a fucking Iron Man suit and starts taking out little countries that are involved in some kind of war.
Speaker 2: Like I would not. He definitely could, dude. He was selling fucking flamethrowers for a couple hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: He's selling robots for thirty k.
Speaker 4: You're telling me he couldn't get them jet packs and guns and go take over some small countries right now, Fiso chows. Look, there's literally nothing stopping him other than him being an Okay, guy, like, let's be real here.
Speaker 3: Which, by the way, people have been having some wild conversations with.
Speaker 2: Those Elon robots. Oh yeah, uh dude, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think we're gonna have to do a whole episode on it because they have a little bit of weird insight about the future that you're like, what are we talking about? Like almost like Alexa, Like Alexa knew that Kamala was gonna be president and she was gonna win this presidency and all that kind of shit, which not gonna lie to you. It's it seemed like obviously Trump got nominated, right And I think that until Trump takes that seat in the.
Speaker 2: White House, we can't even say that he's president right now.
Speaker 3: And I know that he's still elecked and he's presumed to be president and stuff like that. But I'm I'm not one hundred percent sold that that's actually going to happen, because you think about it, this whole idea of a World War three sparking off before Trump gets in office.
Speaker 2: What's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: Then Joe Biden gets to stay there, Kamala gets to stay there. They're not going to introduce a new president whenever there's an active war going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they will, Bro, there's nobody.
Speaker 4: Even the Democrats who were all about how he is actually still there in the head have now come out and said that he clearly does not have the mental faculties to be in this position. There's no way they can reverse that one. They can't Uno reverso, Uno reverso. They can't reverse it on themselves. They can reverse on us. They could reverse it on others if they, I mean, they could try. They could fucking try, and I'll bet you they will. Wow, dude, Well, here's how they would all of a sudden say that, oh, Bro, Joe's back, he got some peptide.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, never, no no. Joe would have a heart attack and die. Kamala would then take the take the fucking throne, Oh god, and then she would be the acting president until the war eventually dies out in twenty years.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I would who would be really hard for me to stay in this country. I'm not saying I would leave. I'm saying I would start looking. I would start looking around. Bro, New Zealand would be looking really nice to me.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying it wouldn't be outside of the realm of their playbook.
Speaker 1: That would be fucking wild.
Speaker 3: Bro, which, by the way, I have been calling that since day one. I have been calling that one. Even if Trump won, I'm not I'm not sold that he would actually be in the White House as president.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: I think he will be.
Speaker 4: But you know what, even if something like that was to happen, I'll be honest with you, Jonathan, I don't think that even that even segues to our next our next talking point here, So as we were talking about Korean DMZs and these crazy things going on, as we're talking about Ukraine and possible ceasefires and all these things, they kind of talking in the military coup realman, as we're talking about this with Kamala, if that was to happen, I could see something like a military coup taking off. Gonna be very honest with you, I think the gloves will come off on a lot of crazy American civilians.
Speaker 1: But that's just me. I don't know.
Speaker 4: But have you heard about and this might strike a little extra chord with you, sir, have you heard of what's going on in Brazil?
Speaker 3: You know, you would think that I would be caught up with all that, wouldn't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know if you and your your lovely wife keep up on the current goings ons of Brazil.
Speaker 3: But uh, she's also not really into politics, So there's that.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 4: This is from ABC News Australia as a two weeks ago, and now I'm going to place something from a couple of days ago to show you how the situation is progressed. They are dealing with failed assassination, the townson, failed military coups right after an election. Wild shit's going down in Brazil. Let's check it out.
Speaker 12: It's January eighth, twenty twenty three, and supporters of defeated right wing president jayib Bolsonaro have stormed Brazil's presidential palace and attacked government buildings. They're angry he's lost the recent election and demanding military leaders intervene, just one week after his rival Lula de Silva was sworn in as president. Nearly two years later, the investigation of the bizarre events leading up to that day culminate in Brazilian police indicting the ex president on charges of attempting a coup.
Speaker 2: They continue to accuse me of a coup. Now the coup is because there's.
Speaker 5: A draft of state of emergence decree, a coup using the constitution.
Speaker 12: Have holy patients now in the Supreme Court. Another investigation is heating up with mister Bolsonaro's former personal assistant called to testify on an alleged assassination attempt against President Lula just days before he took office in twenty twenty two. Yet another Bolsonnaro aide was among five ex military and police arrested in connection with the alleged Green and Yellow Dagger plot earlier this week.
Speaker 19: If it is confirmed there was a plan for the assassination of an elected president, the elected vice president and a Supreme Court minister, these criminals must be arrested within the rigor of the law.
Speaker 12: Soon after President Lula broke his two year silence on the ordeal, you are.
Speaker 20: The attempt to poison myself and Vice President Alkman didn't work, and we are here.
Speaker 1: You remember when I.
Speaker 20: Was running in the elections, I said that one of my wishes was to bring Brazil back to normality, to democratic civility.
Speaker 12: The years since the election have done little to aise the tension on Brazil's government. The Supreme Court itself was rocked in a bomb attack just last week. The attack triggered an evacuation, but killed only its perpetrator, a former council candidate of Chaia Bolsonaro's party. Another attempt to disrupt Brazil's government up in smoke, Angus Macintosh, ABC News.
Speaker 4: Okay, so basically a couple of years ago there was an attempt at a military coup that took place, and now the investigation has come out about the Green and Yellow Dagger assassination plot. That's what it's called, by the way, which I have to give style points to Brazil. They have flair. Okay, say what you want about them, but Brazilians have style them When they name an assassination attempt the Green and Yellow Dagger, that that's fucking balls deep, bro.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: It sounds pretty badass, you know. But yeah, dude, this is the kind of shit that goes on over there.
Speaker 3: To be real with you, like, this is not really out of the realm of like what is regular over in Brazil. Brazil is always I was getting no arguments with my wife about Brazil being a third world country. No, it's not a third world country, and it is.
Speaker 4: Very much is just because it has like modern amenities in the big city, doesn't negate the massive slum and you know, the giant rainforest and all.
Speaker 3: There's that, there's that, But yeah, it's it's these I almost feel bad in saying a lesser developed country, but yeah, uh yeah, that's kind of what you would expect out of the situation like that.
Speaker 4: We're not shitting on countries that aren't doing as well as America. Now, I think it's pretty well understood that Rio is only nice near the statue, Like I think the the ever since they had the World Cup in Rio, I think that the has been pulled off of people's eyes in that regard.
Speaker 1: I think it's pretty well understood.
Speaker 4: Hell, that's why they had to jump into bricks to try to save their ass.
Speaker 3: Hey, dude, that's awesome place to party, Like you want to go there for carnival, You want to go there, uh and visit the beaches and shit like that. But there is a lot, a lot, a lot of like danger and crime and uh, people getting mugged on a daily basis. It's it's not even unheard of. Like whenever, whenever you say, like if you lived in Brazil your whole life, it is it is normal to say, oh, yeah, my car got stolen at least once. Like that's a normal thing to say that your car got stolen at least.
Speaker 2: Oh you only got your car stolen once.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's not bad, Like that's that's fucking insane, dude, that's crazy, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I've had my car.
Speaker 4: Broken into twice in my life, never stolen, like actually taken.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's the difference.
Speaker 4: In Brazil, they take the entire car because they bring into a chop shop.
Speaker 1: And take every fucking thing here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they'll take it to a chop shop and just off the catalytic converter and just crunch the car for the rest and it's an easy five hundred dollars like that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so a little bit different, but yeah, I mean, dude, politics are very weird this time of year.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, that's in twenty twenty two that this military coup plot, right was foiled in all of this, but now the investigations come out, which has sparked more wild shit to happen currently in Brazil. Now this is as of a real quick eight days ago, and this is a French twenty four franch twenty four to English.
Speaker 1: But let's see how the situation has progressed.
Speaker 10: The evidence is piling up on Jay Bilsonaro, the former Brazilian president, is accused of being involved in a failed coup attempt to topple his successor, Lula, following the twenty twenty two presidential election. A federal police report of more than eight hundred pages has highlighted his extensive involvement.
Speaker 21: The evidence collected throughout the investigation shows unequivocally that Bolsonnaro planned, acted, and was directly and effectively aware of the actions of the criminal organization aiming to launch a coup de tat and eliminate the democratic rule of law, which did not take place due to reasons unrelated to his desire.
Speaker 10: According to the report, insufficient support from Brazil's military top brass held him back. The commander of the navy was on board with the coup, but senior leaders of the army and air force were against any kind of measure that would cause an institutional rupture in the country. The former fire Right leader has said the accusations are madness.
Speaker 16: Nobody is going to stage a coup with a retired general and half a dozen officers.
Speaker 1: What they're saying is absurd.
Speaker 2: There was never any question of me carrying out to Cuda tat.
Speaker 10: But the noose is tightening around Bolsonaro's neck. The investigation also claims the former president was fully aware of an assassination attempt against Lulah and mentions a draft decree aimed at provoking new elections and arresting Judge Marius, one of his sworn enemies. Bolscenaro has been ruled ineligible for office until twenty thirty over allegedly planning to disseminate false information to discredit the election ballot box system, and on the eighth of January twenty twenty three, thousands of his supporters ransacked multiple government buildings. But despite the charges weighing heavily on his political future, Bolscenario still intends to run in the twenty twenty six presidential election.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: And you know what's very crazy is that there are so many countries that are looking at the playbook of how Trump was able to get so many followers and so many voters in such a quick amount of time, and they're using that as almost like a blueprint to be able to run their own kind of election. And it's crazy because you're here, Like whenever they talk about Boston Arrow, they talk about how he's far right and everything. He literally is stating almost identically the same rhetoric that Trump has been saying for the.
Speaker 2: Last eight years.
Speaker 3: Like it is crazy how almost identical it is. And then you got what was it over in South Korea too? Like kind of a similar situation over there, not necessarily full swing, but like you see, how you know, whenever you have extremism it it can be very popular for the loudest mouths, right Like, and that's why whenever you hear like, oh well, we're not gonna call them pedophiles anymore, We're gonna call them minor attracted persons, the only people that are saying that are the absolute extremeist. It seems like it's a whole side, but it's really just the loud mouths on that side, right And so, but I mean, those loud mouths create really really good Uh what are those big microphones called a really big like a really good megaphone to the mass.
Speaker 4: I hear what you're saying, dude, but I mean possibly possibly. But your boy crossed the line when he went to criminal organizations to have him assassinated through poison, right, and then he's saying, that's bullshit.
Speaker 1: I never did any of that. Meanwhile, Secretary of the Navy over here.
Speaker 4: Was like, yeah, I was on board with it one hundred percent, and the army in the Air Force like no, man, we said no, one hundred percent. He's like, I said no to what. I'd never had that conversation with you.
Speaker 14: Bro.
Speaker 4: The heads of the military are talking about the meeting that he is saying never happened.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, yeah, I mean we're talking about lying liars and their politicians.
Speaker 2: That's they gotta lie about it.
Speaker 4: I mean, but the fact that they're split on it, Like if the generals were going to speak on it, they would all be in unison of like we never heard anything.
Speaker 1: This guy's crazy, or they would all be like, yeah, he came to us, but we're loyal.
Speaker 4: We said no, they wouldn't be this one guy that's like, yeah, no, I was on board one hundred percent. Let's do this, like, bro, who whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Hey, at least get your stories together, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's not a lot of good structure going on. With that situation for sure.
Speaker 1: And I'll say this as far as comparing you boy to Trump.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when his supporters stormed the capitol or whatever, the Brazilian supporters torched the police.
Speaker 1: And broke shit and turn turned up for what you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: When the uh Jan sixers stormed the capitol, very very little destruction and a lot of respect and pictures taken and like just tours and things. I also say there's a different vibe.
Speaker 3: They were if you look back at the video footage. They were welcomed in. The doors were not like like barraged into No, they were open, and they allowed them to go in there.
Speaker 1: And they didn't like tear the place apart either. It's all good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the only person that died was because of wasn't it like one of the secureity guards or something like that killed somebody?
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, rip All right, that wonderful, gorgeous Trump supporter makes you rest in peace. But uh yeah, it's do you see what I'm saying here, There's wild shit going on all over the world now, this whole Brazil situation, the bricks. They're saying that the South Korean situation's fucking up the stock market. I can't imagine the brazil situation is helping out the fledgling bricks system either. I know that you don't have much of a dog in the Brazilian fight here, but what do you think about that, especially when we know, like Argentina's got that dude that came in with a chainsaw and shit, so like wild shit's popping off in South America?
Speaker 1: What do you take this as?
Speaker 3: I mean, I can appreciate the Brazilian culture. I love the food. I love, you know, like the the attitude and the music and the family, you know, kind of structure they got going on over there. My son is half Brazilian, my wife is Brazilian, and that's pretty much where I leave it as far as the whole country goes. I would love to visit there one day. I plan on visiting it there next year, if we don't get bombed. That's my goal is to you know, well not next year, twenty twenty six. I hope to eventually visit there, you know, because she talks so highly.
Speaker 2: Of it and it looks beautiful.
Speaker 3: I'm not exactly thrilled about somebody coming up to me and holding a gun to my head and telling and them telling me to give me or for me to give them my wallet, or for me to give them any kind of identification and just hand it over.
Speaker 2: Not a huge fan of that.
Speaker 3: I'm not somebody that's just like, do this and then just do it like I'm gonna probably fight. And she says that's not a good idea because then they'll actually kill you.
Speaker 2: So I have a problem with that. But I am excited to go to Brazil one day. But as far as their politics go, I could really give a shit less.
Speaker 1: Im. Yes, it's a little too close to home, man.
Speaker 4: I don't like it same way that when the Mexican election just took place last was earlier this year. Last year they had like what thirty nine assassinations. Yeah, before they finally had the election and got somebody sworn in and like to sit in the seat. Extremism is popular, but well that was a lot of cartel mayhem. But uh, I don't know, man, especially with the way the world is shaking out right now and all these things, possible ceasefires, possible things heating up, all this, and our boy Donnie t is talking about sending our like Tier one units to fuck up cartel leaders.
Speaker 1: I like that a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess we'll see. It's kind of just a wait and see. I don't like being in this lame duck phase of the presidency. We've already seen some some crazy shit go down with Hunter Biden being you know, kind of let go, let off the hook, and and I think that that was to be honest with you, I think that with Hunter Biden being pardoned, that pardons a lot of the shit that Joe Biden was also involved in if.
Speaker 4: You really think about it, absolutely, because anything that they could use against Joe Biden just got wipe clean.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it didn't happen. It's completely pardon.
Speaker 4: Because he was just taking a cut off of the top. He wasn't the guy he was getting his cut. He was the big man, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like that's all now, that situation on paper didn't happen.
Speaker 4: Well, at least as far as Hunter's concerned. Now, as far as where Mitt Romney's kid was at the Bereisma shit, Pelosi's kid Chelsea Clinton, like, look, who knows, who knows how that's gonna shake out for them. But as far as Hunter's concerned and everything on the laptop, everything that may come out about Epstein, everything that may come out about Diddy, everything that may come out about his goings and comings in and around DC for the last twenty years, all.
Speaker 1: Of that wipe clean.
Speaker 4: And anybody that was, you know, associated with that laptop or whatever may have been seen or found on that laptop or what. Yeah, that's gone, that's good, can't use in court. No president said, So.
Speaker 2: That's some bullshit that shouldn't even be a thing. Pardons. I think that that is the scammiest shit ever.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, Trump pardoned people too, not to this level. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm just saying every president has the ability to do this, and a lot of them do. Sometimes it gets made public. A lot of times it goes under the radar and we never hear about it.
Speaker 2: I mean, has there ever been a president who has pardoned their family member?
Speaker 4: I believe, you know, let's google that. Let's check it out. Is there any president? I wonder if like somebody's uh, pardoned a family member for like income tax evasion or something like that, I could see.
Speaker 3: That pardoned a family member.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see. Oh, here we go. There's a false claim that Jimmy Carter and George H. W. Bush pardoned family members, so it says, yeah, it says.
Speaker 3: A December twond thread post claims to identify two other presidents who gave pardons to family members before Joe Biden issued one to his son Hunter Jimmy Carter partner.
Speaker 2: And this is the post.
Speaker 3: It says, Jimmy Carter pardoned his brother Billy Carter, who took over two hundred grand from Libya as its foreign agent. The post said George H. W. Bush or Daddy Bush pardoned his son Neil Bush for his role in the SNL scandals of the nineteen eighties. Nobody thinks those pardons defined either presidency.
Speaker 2: And that was just.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, wait, the Saturday Night Live scandals of the nineteen eighties were connected to Neil Bush.
Speaker 2: No, not s NL S and L. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Okay, I about to say, wait, what the fuck did I miss? Well, it says.
Speaker 3: The threads post was reposted more than fouriuner times in three days. The claim was also shared widely by other thread users. A version posted on x by the executive editor of the liberal group Occupied Democrats was reposted thousands of times.
Speaker 2: Before he shared a correction, and.
Speaker 3: It says the rating is, Oh, this is a fun time where fact checks are cool. It says our rating. As far as the claim goes false. Neither president pardoned the relatives referenced in the post, according to the US Pardon Attorney's Office, So no pardons for Billy Carter or Neil Bush, says. Biden announced a pardon for his son Hunter Biden on December first, sparing him a potential prison sentence after his conviction on three federal gun felonies and federal tax charges. While the move drew widespread criticism, the threads post points to two other presidents and falsely claims that they extend the same benefit to their family members. So yeah, I guess.
Speaker 4: Oh, Joe Biden is the first and only president to pardon a family member.
Speaker 2: He's the only one. Yep.
Speaker 4: So he just showed his true corruption at the very tail end of his term, and that's that's how he'll be remembered.
Speaker 2: Yep. Right there.
Speaker 3: I love it, Uh, you know it kind of it kind of puts a pretty awesome ring to the end of his presidency.
Speaker 2: I mean, you think about it.
Speaker 3: The guy who was literally sniffing kids before he was elected president. The guy who said, oh, poor kids are just as bright as white kids.
Speaker 4: The guy who continuously shits himself, The guy who defied physics and fell upstairs on live television more times than we can count.
Speaker 3: The guy who the media has softballed questions too, like questions like what's your favorite ice cream Joe, like he's a child or a special needs kind of person.
Speaker 4: The guy who literally cannot read off of a teleprompter in any cohesive way, and half of the time we'll get off in la la land and extend his hand to shake it for somebody who's not even there.
Speaker 3: How about the time where he was reading the teleprompter and he read the word pause for applause.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what the fuck idiot?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the absolute most dunce president we've ever had, and uh.
Speaker 2: Thankfully it's coming to an end.
Speaker 3: But on his way out, he wanted to throw a couple of fireworks. And I mean, I can't say that we're exactly surprised. I mean shocked at the balls in, the not caring, and the absolute slap in the face of everybody that believed your bullshit.
Speaker 2: But what is to be expected is this.
Speaker 1: I think, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 4: Now I'm interested to see how some of these things are gonna shake out, dude, especially not just because Donald Trump's taken office. Individual each of the things that we talked about tonight, I'm very interested to see how they shake out. The Brazilian shit. Who knows what's gonna finally happen with that. I think the president, being who he is now he's in office, he's alive, everything's cool. I think he'll prosecute these people and he'll go downhill quick.
Speaker 1: The South Korean.
Speaker 4: Situation, I really don't know what to make of that, because depending on what the motives were, and depending on the intent here, this may have been somebody trying to quote unquote save his country, and this may have been somebody trying to quote unquote take his country. I really, really this is a it's like a one or zero on this one, and I'm not well versed enough in it to know exactly what.
Speaker 2: But was he jealous of Kim Jong UN's power?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 4: I don't think so, But like, if that's the case, North Korea has sent troops to the Kursk region of Russia to try to fight off the Ukrainians there, it's not going well for him. But that's neither here nor they're They're they're currently there, okay, and North Korea is talking about sending more. They are talking about taking more military advances into the near future that could make South Korea potentially a little antsy. They're on the very end of that peninsula and where they're only homie that could actually help them if shit hits the fan, well us in Japan.
Speaker 1: So I get it, right, I get it.
Speaker 4: North Korea just blew up the trains, uh, the rails and the streets that were leading from South Korea to North Korea just blew them to shit. So that's that's a sign. That's a play. That's not something like, oh, they're just doing their thing, Like no, no, no, what the fuck was that about? Right now, we have this going on, South Korean president declaring martial law six hours later, all the other politicians saying, no, you didn't. That's that sketch for.
Speaker 1: So many reasons.
Speaker 4: And I don't know how it's gonna shake out, but I'm very interested to see if they're gonna impeach him.
Speaker 1: Very interested to see if he.
Speaker 4: Uh if the point I got across whatever that he was trying to accomplish, if he got accomplished, like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It seems like the level of intensity of the energy of the world is starting to ramp up, just in time for Trump to take office. And I don't think that that is. I don't think that's a coincidence.
Speaker 4: I don't think so. I didn't even bring up the one that the shit going on in Molli. The Wagner fighters, they sent more of them to Mali to protect the gold mines there. The locals refucked them up and sent their bodies back. It's it's insane. It was like one hundred and forty of them this time, not just eighty. That's getting a reboot.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Shit all over in the Arab countries are losing their mind. Oh in other news, China, remember how we were talking, Okay, and this is ain't gonna be a long soapbox tangent, but god damn it, Okay, do you remember And I don't even remember who the guest was, and it doesn't matter. We've had multiple guests bring up these new islands that are being discovered in the Asian Ocean.
Speaker 1: R and all this.
Speaker 4: Do you know why those are being discovered is because they're being man made, are they? The Chinese have been having man made islands created off of their coast to extend their naval reach and to extend how many miles off their coast they claim is their territory. So they've been doing that on the slick for decades. The new satellite images just showed that we have all these.
Speaker 1: People saying the maps are wrong. You're lying to us.
Speaker 4: We have all this crazy landb you mean the specs of island, the sand like but whatever, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It wasn't there like two hundred thousand islands discovered or some crazy ass number like that, two.
Speaker 4: Hundred thousand specks of land, specs of land.
Speaker 1: But China claim that is their land. They made it.
Speaker 4: They dredged the sand to make it high enough to go over sea level so they could claim it. They did that all over and so neither here nor they are about these crazy lamb masks and shit.
Speaker 1: But China's doing that shit.
Speaker 4: And now all those lamb masses are starting to sink back into the ocean because that doesn't work right. It's if you're gonna do that, it takes real engineering capabilities, not you dredging up the sand at the bottom of the ocean and make uh to make an island. That doesn't work. One typhoon wipes that out.
Speaker 2: Have you seen Molana too yet?
Speaker 1: Not yet? I want to.
Speaker 3: They just need Maui to raise the islands up. That's all they need, dude.
Speaker 1: Me and my daughter just went and saw Wicked Part one.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a part one?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: They made it off the Broadways, so like right now, the end of part one of them not mistaken is when like the intermission would be on a Broadway.
Speaker 2: Oh how was that? By the way.
Speaker 4: Oh man, Okay, I'm gonna piss people off on this one because I'm me. I have to look at it through my lens. We've talked about the Wizard of Oz on this show.
Speaker 1: A time or two.
Speaker 4: I got into it with some people, and again I told them before us even started the shit that it was based off of a person who saw the movie and never read the book, clearly because they give this crazy backstory to all these things that have nothing to.
Speaker 1: Do with the book.
Speaker 4: And they were like, yes it is, it's the real backstory about blah blah blah bah, Like no, no, you're not listening. It's it's fanfic. It's amazing fanfic. It's it's beautifully done, and I love the story. I love Wicked by the way, fucking think it's great.
Speaker 2: Well, technically, technically all fictions are fanfic if you really think about it.
Speaker 4: But it's like a spin off of the movie The Wizard of Oz, not a spinoff of the book The.
Speaker 1: Wizard of Oz. And that's very clear within the first.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying. It's like if you were to look at the book, there's a lot.
Speaker 2: More details in the book.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, And the book had it was a giant political satire for the day and ages it was written. That was the entire point. This is not that okay. This basically makes it to where Alpha ba the bad Witch, the green one, right, she pretty much.
Speaker 2: Don't spoil it?
Speaker 18: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you about to spoil it?
Speaker 4: Long story short, it's all been a syop and she's been the good guy the whole time. The globals don't want you to know this, but the Wicked wisherd List is actually trying to say the world.
Speaker 2: Oh what an interesting turn of events there.
Speaker 4: That that's pretty much the theme, which again I love it for that of the fanfic of it, like Wicket is great, love the Broadway. It's amazing cool cool cool. But like the people that are trying to pretend like this is real Wizard of Oz lore, I'm like, I'm not even some sort of like a super nerd on this, but like a slight slight Google search would answer everything that you're saying right now, but like you know you're right because you just.
Speaker 1: Know, all right, dope, go on.
Speaker 3: Apparently there's a lot of weird shit going on after the fact because the two main actress, I know, Ariana Grande and then the other chick, they're looking rather scarecrow ish after shooting that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you've seen them.
Speaker 3: They are looking very very skinny, and some people have speculated, which I think is a it's a pretty awesome connection that they think that they almost embodied what it actually was to be a witch, that they that they practiced so hard to become witches for this movie, that they almost took on the soul of a witch.
Speaker 2: And if you look back.
Speaker 3: At like, you know, during the Salem witch trials and all those you know, the actual witches, they all had the sunken in faces. They were all skin and bone it and it's looking like Ariana Grande and the other main character are looking that same way.
Speaker 2: Dude, Ariana Grande was already petite. She is looking even more skin and bone.
Speaker 4: So I watched the movie and I know that she's a tiny chick. I've I have seen her on screen since the fucking Victorious days, Okay, like she's she's been in and around on the TV, on Nicolo and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: I've seen her for years now.
Speaker 4: She looks thin, like not healthy like Mary Kate and Ashley fucking thin.
Speaker 2: In this movie, it seems like.
Speaker 4: Scentuating it with like really like Billoweed dresses and shit like that. That was really pink and very much like legally blonde vibes, like is her vibe the entire time, and so they were able to like make it look some type of way. But Dude, her sternum ribs, like the indentions on the sternum were so pronounced the entire time. It was like, and I'm not saying that to talk shit. I'm saying that because like I'm I'm worried. Like I'm not saying because in the movie she didn't really do much witch things. She was kind of the ditzy blonde who was from a rich family who never had to work for shit in her life and was kind of a cunt that her.
Speaker 1: That was her character.
Speaker 4: She became cool later Tata da character arc, but like she wasn't the quote unquote which the Green one was. But to that point, like it was kind of crazy to see her that frail looking.
Speaker 3: Well that is pretty interesting too, because remember Judy Garland said that whenever she was on set for being actually for being Dorothy, like her diet was like an apple a day and then like three packs of cigarettes per day. Like that's how she had to maintain that petite level of you know, stature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and diet coke and cigarettes was her diet on set.
Speaker 3: I remember that, right, right, And so you wonder, I don't know, dude, there's some weird shit all connected there.
Speaker 2: So I just wanted to see what you thought about that.
Speaker 4: It's interesting, it's very interesting. But yes, that was what we saw. We saw part one. Me and my daughter went on a little daddy daughter date.
Speaker 1: It was awesome.
Speaker 3: But well, as far as Mohana two goes, if you like the first one, the second one's even better.
Speaker 2: Just just gonna say that. Oh yeah, yeah, it was really cool.
Speaker 1: I heard. I heard it sucked.
Speaker 4: I heard that they they kind of like it was horribly done off of the first one.
Speaker 15: Like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the timeline matched up, but like the whole storyline was ass I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: You're saying it was good.
Speaker 2: I liked it more than the first really? Yeah, yeah, I thought it was really good.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, the first is always going to be great because it's the first, right, I'm not shitting on the first one. I'm just saying they did the second one as as best they could and it came out great.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't be real.
Speaker 4: There is examples where the second one was done better than the first.
Speaker 1: Look at the Mighty Ducks. D two, in my opinion, is done way better than D one.
Speaker 4: Okay, American Pie, American Pie two, Terminator two, I think it's way better than the original.
Speaker 1: Terminator.
Speaker 4: American Pie two perfect example, is way better in my personal, humble opinion, than American Pie one.
Speaker 1: This can be a thing. Scary Movie too.
Speaker 2: Scary Movie two was better than the first.
Speaker 4: Scary Movie two, absolutely, Look, who's to say maybe Mulwana two is a banger.
Speaker 2: I'm excited now, Yeah, I thought it was good.
Speaker 1: So anyway, all right.
Speaker 4: We're just that's what got back to that. So like, look those islands. China's navy and all, it's so scary by by they are now losing sections of their quote unquote naval power because their land masses are just drifting off into the sea, and so they're feeling some type of way about that. Meanwhile, the fucking uh, the whole brick system, that system is going wild right now. China and India are all there to the verge of war. China and India's border dispute in the north. Remember how we talked about that. They got a fist fight a couple of years ago. They took like boards to each other, a couple of people died. Whatever, that's been ramped up in very very big ways. They're both sending thousands of troops to the border as we speak. It is crazy that that's happening all around the same time as this other wild shit.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, just who we're.
Speaker 3: In wild times and time will tell how it all pans out.
Speaker 2: Maybe it ramps up and it gets even crazier, maybe it slows down.
Speaker 3: Maybe we can actually enjoy this Christmas holiday, this Christmas season, and and not have to worry about nuclear war or foreign conflict or any of that other kind of shit. I would like to be able to open up presents on Christmas Day and be like, Oh, I love the look on my kid's face whenever they open up presents.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful thing. Like I would love to be able to experience that I do not have to worry. That'd be nice.
Speaker 4: Do you just you personally, and I think me and you probably disagree on this, Do you actually, realistically and your heart of hearts believe that like we could get nuked, like America might have a nuke drop on it. You do you actually fully believe that that's a possibility.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Really Yeah, And maybe not for like logical reasons, but dude, it was so weird the other night. I was falling asleep and I you know, I don't think about war. I don't think about nukes. I'm not somebody that, even for the most part, even cares about politics. Like this is literally the only time I talk about Paul Is on this show. You'll know, I don't talk about it with anybody else. I really don't care to talk about it.
Speaker 3: But the other night, and this is gonna be so stupid, but the other night, I was getting ready to fall asleep, and as soon as I was getting ready to fall asleep, I had like one of those like a mini dream right before you fall asleep kind of situation, and I just remember there being like a super nuke dropped in a super mushroom cloud just forming over that, and I was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: That was out of nowhere?
Speaker 4: The DNT hits you, bro, I'm hoping, well, extra dripp it's hit that brain stem.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I'm hoping that was not prophetic. That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 4: Oh man, Okay, okay, so that's why you believe.
Speaker 3: But no, I also don't think that it's out of the realm of possibility.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I mean, if we are the great experiment, dude, think about it. The United States of America was always an experiment to start and.
Speaker 1: The experiment, Yeah.
Speaker 3: They're fucking always experien demanding on us COVID vaccine.
Speaker 2: That's all you need to know, right, I'm wish you.
Speaker 3: And so if we just so happened to get out of hand, why wouldn't they nuke it.
Speaker 2: Like to be honest, like, if you're.
Speaker 1: Somebody who they would nuke us, our government would nuke us.
Speaker 3: I oh, if we are going to get nuked, it's because either our own government nuked us or they allowed somebody else to nuke us.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's where I'm getting at here. Nothing that's going to be I should have framed my question differently. None's gonna get caught off guard. No, okay, okay, all right, fair enough, fair enough, that's okay.
Speaker 1: For that hypothetical, I could see.
Speaker 4: That America nuking itself, which it's done accidentally a few times, but like with intention. Okay, now, why would they do that? What would be the precursor?
Speaker 1: Who knows? Whatever? I could see where you're coming from.
Speaker 4: And if we were to get nuked by somebody else, you're saying, it would have to be allowed because of all of our defenses and all of our stuff and all that, like it would one hundred percent be like a false flag or actually a real real thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got the biggest dick.
Speaker 3: And to be like think about it, like we we blamed nine to eleven on you know, Middle Eastern countries and shit like that, that happened because of us. If it was somebody, and I don't I believe that it was us. But if it was another country that did it, it's because we allowed it.
Speaker 2: I firmly believe that.
Speaker 4: Sure, Yeah, okay, I can't disagree with the Jonathan, I can't I but I do have to say that as far as all of the saber rattling from all of the leaders from around the world, I don't think we have anything to worry about about us getting nuked from anybody, us getting wrapped into World War three. Sure, that's a real concern. And again I've said it before in this.
Speaker 1: When you start seeing.
Speaker 4: Recruiting commercials on on regular television and when they start including white guys in it, No, no, I'm just gonna be real, that's typically a sign like we're probably getting ready to go to war. And recruitment numbers are really down right now, not even for wartime numbers. I think the Navy for this year is like twenty two thousand lower than what they were hoping for. That's just one group, like all of them are feeling this and it's Uh, I'm gonna be honest, I don't know what to expect, but I could see them trying really hard to make joining the military look like a good idea for a lot of people.
Speaker 3: I just think the desperate times call for desperate measures. They've they've tried to take out Trump multiple times. They have tried to poison a lot of us with their COVID vaccines. They tried to say that that COVID wasn't generated in a lab. Turns out it actually came from the White House just a couple of days ago, that yes, it.
Speaker 2: Was determined to come from a lab in China. And it's like.
Speaker 1: Shocker, who could have ever seen that coming? Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, like, bro, what exactly? So you're just looking at not only the attempt on a president's life that would turn things around and against the new World order, but also the attempt of making everybody sick with a chemical that was formed in a bio lab so that big Pharma would be able to make a lot of money on the medicine that would kill even more people. And it's like, of course, like it nothing would surprise me.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 3: I don't think that you can be one hundred percent sure that like the global powers are just.
Speaker 2: Going to let this happen. That's my stance on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nah, I'm with you. I'm with you.
Speaker 4: So it's a wild time to be alive, good cult members, and that's why we do what we do so that we can bring you not the news. We're not talking news here, people, We're talking about intentions. We're talking about looking at the third eye all the way open and seeing the reality for what it is and talking about on this open form, debate, hypothetical, looking at things.
Speaker 1: And that's what we do here.
Speaker 4: And if you enjoyed this conversation, our take on things, or maybe you would like to join in the conversation and your own right.
Speaker 1: Please at this time, hit the five stars.
Speaker 4: Hit the shares, the like, subscribe to comments, leave a post three for review, shares, hit their friends of family shares.
Speaker 1: If we're here's the deal.
Speaker 4: The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult.
Speaker 1: Members like the rest of you. Fine ladies and gentlemen, we.
Speaker 4: Thank If everybody's already gone and done so, and why you're at it, go check out Metal Mysteries. Give him the five stars, the loves, and all the positive reviews.
Speaker 1: Go check out the YouTube channel Cajua Knights.
Speaker 4: Give me the subscribe to the shares to hit the belt notification all the things we.
Speaker 1: Thank you for. Everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 3: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob and there's one very importing, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 4: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Abim eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 1: Use the offer code.
Speaker 4: CULT that see ult at Adammani dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT