Speaker 1: It's never a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology.
Speaker 1: We let chin taco one on one one w JR R Like, you're freaking idiots, all right, so I check it.
Speaker 2: You get about fifteen minutes to swing by the JR Facebook page. If you have not placed a vote for you, say we play it yet this morning. Your vote will automatically qualify you to perhaps be at the popa Roach Rise Against show. I know it's like later next year, but we have tickets and you can lock them in. Which Ramones song should we play at nine o'clock? Your vote determines this rock and roll high School? But it's creak bop? Or do you remember rock and roll radio?
Speaker 1: I was reminded pad of a story from years and years ago. We interviewed Joey Ramone at the Grammys, and you didn't remember it again Joey or Johnny? I forget what she with Joey. I think maybe both of them, but then one.
Speaker 2: Died thereafter the several Ramones have left arm Yeah, like four anyway, dude, tell us which one to play? The one with the most folks will do so, and then talk over here spends the Lynch and Taco Show Wheel of Randomness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we made this wheel. Listen and we just boom put a finger on it. If we pick, you're going to see pop a Roach Hey again, jr. Our facebook pages where you get that vote in.
Speaker 2: I know we're getting into the holiday season and I don't want to get too far over our skis here yet. But what you doing New Year's Eve?
Speaker 3: I don't even know what I'm doing this weekend?
Speaker 2: Who's up for headed heading to Macon, Georgia?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is it like a making Love festival and into twenty twenty five? Because they're mad. They do a lot of jokes I'm making with making love and I don't know about that, but that, I mean, I'd be all for that. But no, no, on New Year's they're going to ring in the new year by blowing up the old Ramada in.
Speaker 2: And they're selling tickets for you. No, no, it's just it's just gonna be part of anyway.
Speaker 4: I required this properly to blow it up, and I think a lot of people are gonna have a problem with it. They're gonna little heartburn and start with.
Speaker 2: The main folks are gonna have a problem with it. There's a nearby church that's concerned they might be I suffer some damage. Whn't How are they gonna have heartburn?
Speaker 4: Just get upset over We're going to spend a little money to tear that thing down, but what you'll see that's replacing that is going to be one hundred times what is doing right now.
Speaker 2: We support the demolition.
Speaker 4: It's a it's an eyesoret of the whole community and would love to have something else there. We just want to make sure that our church doesn't get blown up on our bicentennial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the dude who runs christ Church Episcopal, which is right next door to the old Ramata that's gonna go, uh you know, bye bye a New Year's.
Speaker 1: You can't blame him for worrying about his church. It's there, he said, by centennial, right the church. Yeah, I guess that church is celebrating their two hundredth thoms. So yeah, that's understandable. Look that in making their making buildings. Would you go over that cool?
Speaker 2: Listen, Remember any of you who've been around for a few cups of coffee, you might remember the old implosion of the old Orlando City all in downtown Orlando for was that that was for like one of the die Hard movies filmed a scene there wasn't it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then what about the building it did on on Orange Avenue? And correct me if I'm wrong, But I don't think they even had permission. They had permission, but they didn't really tell anybody. Remember that one the old rex All building or something like.
Speaker 2: That, vaguely remember? Yeah? And then did they distice everywhere?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: There was, didn't they didn't they implode the build's character that the old arena or No.
Speaker 2: No, that was just systematically pulled down.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, that's boring.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get rid of something that's the legendary like that, you blow the sun batch up, make it a big thing for New Year's.
Speaker 2: I'd go by Ramada in and make and come New Year's.
Speaker 1: Okay, a lot of people are gonna have heartburn when it goes down. They're gonna eat I guess they're serving chili dog or something.
Speaker 2: I think he was figuratively speaking, all right, Uh, could it be a potato cartel?
Speaker 3: Pat lethal weapon?
Speaker 2: I was confused lethal weapon and die Hard?
Speaker 3: I do too.
Speaker 2: It's it's the same movie, right, basically, stop, no, no, no, don't please, don't just we're just being smart asses with this one. Come on, we all screw that up from time to time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you all for the text at two two five, two six.
Speaker 2: Now Gibson Bruce Willis. What's the difference?
Speaker 1: They're the same to both very very upset and ray was one was a racist, the other one just hated his daughter or maybe he was the racist hat. I don't know what's a vegetable right now, and that's not no, no, no, I'm not saying that, you know, in a bad way. I'm saying sad. Remember what I said about stop stop, stop, go go go. Let loose on him. He deserves it. After that, what you took me? Or you're which one is it that has.
Speaker 2: You just called Bruce Willis?
Speaker 1: I'm not even now. I can't repeat that. That's disgusting. I wouldn't say it in a bad way. I was saying that he is in a very bad place right now and it sucks. Somebody said, okay, it's no different, Sorry for the Corresian ha ha.
Speaker 3: They are kind of the same movie Potato Cartel.
Speaker 2: Could it be four? This is apparently there's two class action lawsuits that are being proposed here in the US accusing the four major companies that dominate the multi billion dollar potato industry, most notably French fry industry in this country, of price fixing and colluding to do so to keep prices on French fries artificially high.
Speaker 1: Now, is that why that French fry company went out of what?
Speaker 2: No, that was a that was a that was just a manufacturing plant in Washington State that shut down one of their locations because of lowering demand overall. So if you got demand going, now, what do you got to do to make up for drive your prices up?
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna do at Bafp's.
Speaker 1: I almost forgot the name because we haven't invented at so long.
Speaker 2: It's alleged that McCain Foods, Cavendish Farms, LAMB Weston, and J R. Simplot have privately swapped Intel to artificially inflate the price of potato goods like fries and hash browns and tater tots over the last several years. Now, I will tell you this, I love loaded tots.
Speaker 1: What I will tell you this, it's damn good loaded tots downtown.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What Speaking of French fried prices. I was in public yesterday. I think there are right of frozen varieties of French fries. Bogo. I bought two bags. I went with the crinkle cut that I like, and then there was a separate bag. I purchased shoe strings, which the wife is more partial too.
Speaker 1: You are such a radical man, Bogo, and he bought two bags.
Speaker 2: No, two different styles is what I'm saying. I'm really stepping out of my comfort zone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have the tots on that all right, Yes, I'm getting two bags of tots.
Speaker 3: I don't care what the family wants.
Speaker 2: I have bacon at home.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna ask Dave Simono at Eddie Lakser for his sauce.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna, Now if I go there, I'm just gonna order some.
Speaker 2: These potato manufacturers say they deny the allegations and vow to vigorously defend themselves. So far, neither of the actions have been certified as class actions.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, do you remember the Great spun Wars of twenty twenty four?
Speaker 2: Just getting to fry somewhere and cast you an arm.
Speaker 1: And a leg struggle is real? Hey, wouldn't that. What was the thing with the Irish. I joked about that, but didn't have famine. These people could claim famine, No, but then they can't sell them.
Speaker 2: Speaking of potatoes and French fries, French fries are a nice compliment to a good barbecue plate.
Speaker 3: I'm so yeah, yeah yeah, talk to me.
Speaker 2: Todd and Christina Paine are the owners of Burning the Bone Barbecue Smokehouse in Laurel, Montana.
Speaker 3: Could you give that name again? Because that was awesome?
Speaker 2: Burning the Bone Barbecue Smokehouse in Laurel, Montana.
Speaker 1: Somebody text it in such a rascal for your bogo. Sorry, I am I dare say zany at times he is he's getting it. Really came out of my shell yesterday on the frozen food potato section.
Speaker 3: You should have seen it.
Speaker 1: They almost had to call store security because he was doing the happy dance crinklerer the best with barbecue sauce. No, GD straight, they are we are not opening up. Okay, kick fry round here?
Speaker 2: Did I get to the story about Burning the Bone Barbecue smokehouse. This is what makes local headline news in Laurel, Montana. Here's your headline. Okay, owners of Montana Barbecue joint recovering from brisket heist.
Speaker 3: The brisket ice is no joke. That stuff's expensive.
Speaker 2: Okay, when you hear the word brisket heist in the headline of a story, you're assuming someone broke into their you know, storage and refrigerator stole. Somebody took two briskets off the industrial size smoker out back of the restaurant while the dude went and picked up his kids at school.
Speaker 1: That's his pasky kids, that's kids that got out earlier. And said, hey, man, the smoker guy goes and picks up of his kids right around two thirty.
Speaker 2: Let's cut glass early. Todd and Christina had to drastically alter the menu earlier this week, dude, the brisket thief.
Speaker 1: I hurry, I hope they didn't have to buy fries because then the do you know the spud mafia cartel you thought you thought? Do you thought that Bill's Mafia was bad and real spud Mafia?
Speaker 3: Watch out?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it is.
Speaker 3: It is not a rider.
Speaker 2: My brain w j R. R.
Speaker 3: Orlando's rock station,