Speaker 1: One on one with Lynchintaco Orlando's rock station one oh one one Double you'd shay r R. Right before we get into idiotology, it's another quick reminder. If you're interested in winning drop Kick Murphy's tickets this week, be sure you vote each morning for you say we play it for today. You still got about another fifteen minutes or so. You'n swing by the jar Facebook page and tell us which three doors down song to play at nine o'clock, and the one with the most votes will do just that.
Speaker 2: You're choosing from duck and run, be like that or loser.
Speaker 1: Then somebody who votes will be randomly picked each morning to win drop Kick Murphy's tickets.
Speaker 2: May as well be you get your vote in jr Facebook page.
Speaker 1: Of all the things to get arrested for.
Speaker 2: We've seen some stupid ones over the years in idiotology.
Speaker 1: This near Atlanta guy was arrested after he broke into an Atlanta area mall and win and ate a bunch of stuff at Cinnabon.
Speaker 2: Said he's just really has the munchies and I could go for some cinnabon, But where do you get it?
Speaker 3: The mall?
Speaker 1: It's after hours and the malls closed, damn it? What am I going to do? Is there any other option for Cinnabon besides them all? Can you? Is that available? Any other avenue?
Speaker 2: That's a great question.
Speaker 1: Are there standalone Cinnabons.
Speaker 2: They're gonna have to because the malls, all the malls are going away.
Speaker 1: Anybody know the answer to that?
Speaker 2: Cinnabons?
Speaker 1: And is there a retail avenue besides a mall Cinnabon.
Speaker 2: I'm just doing Cinnabon locations Altamon Springs. That's obviously in the mall Sinnabon in Orlando. Uh, there's one near Millenniu's Millennium all. I all cinnamon locations in the United States Cinema, there's a Cinnamon bakery, hear you, Alabama?
Speaker 1: I'll ask.
Speaker 2: I think they're all in them all? You know Orlando airport. He could have gone to the airport. Okay, that's well, that's still like a destination. You know what they really should do speaking to airports, Uh, Cinnabon and Sibarro should team up and have a split just standalones in an airport anywhere you could just go and get you get your get your pizza or whatever. A nice little Cinnabon afterwards and just go go carb crazy, kind of like how they do with the You can pull up to a gas station. They have Subway or Arthur Treachers stationships like when you just can't decide sub or fishing chips.
Speaker 1: There's cinnabon store though. Man, yeah, I can see why they forurished truck stops have them. To truck stops have Cinnabons, yep do they?
Speaker 2: Somebody said, I only get to go to Cinnabon and airports yep. There's a Cinnabon at Universal at a city walk out at Universal, Okay, all publics are Walmart? Does that mean they sell Cinnabons there? They saw a little Debbie cinema cinm This dummy, he could have just gone into the publics.
Speaker 1: Cinnabon's sold in the grocery store. I don't know. I don't I'm not really I don't even really like Cinnabon. I don't know if I've ever even had it. I just the aroma when you walk by that place. You know, five years ago when I was in a mall, I just stayed with me. I can see where this guy.
Speaker 2: Oh Taco Bell serves little Cinnabon's late night action there.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, Taco Bell.
Speaker 2: A bunch of people are texting that, So I could have just saved him. So he had to he had Yeah, he had to drive to go to the mall anyway, So he's spending money to get to the mall.
Speaker 1: Just he probably saw the line at the Taco Bell drive through said I'm not standing in this, mus go break into the mall.
Speaker 2: I am so high, I'm the mall bound. Mall cops just waiting there for him. I'm gonna got you icy.
Speaker 1: You sent upon her?
Speaker 2: Hey, you gotta send a bonder, It ain't you?
Speaker 1: Hey what? A New York Food Bank was offered a huge donation, but it came with a catch. Literally, A soon to close salmon farm in a small upstate New York town of Auburn wanted to give forty thousand pounds of co host salmon to the Food Bank of Central New York. It's a huge load of high quality protein that could feed thousands of families, right yeah, but the fish were still alive and swimming in the farm's giant indoor tanks. The organizations would need to figure out how to round up people to go and collect them and harvest them themselves.
Speaker 2: Pretty simple, pull the plug on the tank.
Speaker 1: Well, they sure enough were able to cobble together enough people who knew enough about what needed to be done to get some thirteen thousand salmon from the water and get them processed in the frozen filets. Wow, hey Taco, Yeah, it's a hey dude, this our salmon farms just not working out. We're just gonna have to shut her down.
Speaker 2: But we got all these salmon.
Speaker 1: I know we're gonna write this stuff off, but we gotta be legit with this to call up some Is there a place we could donate these two his.
Speaker 2: Second harvest food bank Palach Taco Bob here, what do you think about salmon?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 2: We do canned items thirteen thousand non perishable, thirteen.
Speaker 1: Thousand of them swimming and tanks out back.
Speaker 2: Salmon are perishable.
Speaker 1: Fellas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have a Cinnabon's frozen at Public's.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we've solved that.
Speaker 2: And somebody said Wendy's had a partnership with him a few months ago. This guy really stepped in it. Then you said, dumb reason to get arrested.
Speaker 1: All right, And then uh so good turnout there. They were able to put the fish to good use, and good luck with the salmon farm operators and whatever you get into next their future endeavors.
Speaker 2: Maybe they can make those tanks like skateboard park, you know, like their bowls kind of like a swimming pool. Is no, actually, there'd be no. It would be just straight up and down. That would have a really bad bull.
Speaker 1: Farm raised fish. They don't frown upon it. I know the shress. I yeah, a little bigger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the veins in a in a farm raised shrimp. I'm telling you they're bigger. There's a reason. Yeah, yeah, no doubt. Get them out of the ocean there, Okay, smaller more.
Speaker 1: On this story on our Facebook page. I look, if you're this well off that you're able to do this, I guess fine. A super high end dating service for singles. This is a West Coast outfit.
Speaker 2: Okay, like Clearwater or California, West Coast, California.
Speaker 1: Okay. It's a LA based matchmaking company called Three Day Rule. They have launched a new service called Million Dollar Matchmaking. Well I'll let them kind of explain it here.
Speaker 3: We have a huge client base in San Francisco and in the Bay Area Silicon Valley. Usually it's someone that hasn't really prioritized love and prioritized maybe career or other parts of their life ahead of love. Wherever your person is, we will be there finding them for you. We get them, we chat with them, and then we vet them through social media, through background checks and potentially credit checks if you're interested in that as well, so a thorough background check.
Speaker 1: Three staffers will be assigned to each of the three clients that will be chosen ultimately who have agreed to pay one million dollars for the million dollar match. It comes with all this stuff, including if the relationship with the person you end up connecting with leads to marriage. The engagement ring will be included in the one million dollar price plane tickets for these three staffers to fly all over the place to properly vet dating locations and destinations. And this is just what a convoluted mess to try to meet somebody and find a soul mate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you if you have a million dollars spend, why would you just.
Speaker 1: That's all you really need.
Speaker 2: Take them out of a little date, you know, just date several different women and sooner or later or guys and sooner or later, it's gonna work out. You're a moron if you're spending that.
Speaker 1: See they're spending and they they've had one hundred people apply for this. They're accepting three because they have to pay their staffers that are assigned to this, because that'd be so busy. Yeah, I'm thinking they're probably if they've got that many people who are actually willing to part with a million dollars, they're gonna hire more people and bring more people on board to do this service.
Speaker 2: You'd be foolish not to think if they get like a serial killer paradox, we vetted really good, well, you could vet dexter, but there'd be things you wouldn't find out.
Speaker 1: Like you you said, though, you know, if you've got that kind of money, you could.
Speaker 4: Say by love writing even if he or she really really at the end of the conversation, isn't that India, But they're sticking act.
Speaker 2: It's like you got thirteen thousand salmon in front of you, exactly had the good one.
Speaker 3: We got this.
Speaker 1: Orlando's rock STATIONJR. Are