Speaker 1: You'll be don't be bad. It's the Internet. You're busy.
Speaker 2: Let's do this for September twenty six, twenty twenty four. For the next hour or so, let me help you sort through the world of gaming on Game mess Mornings Live with me Jeff Grubb. Today, the PS five Pro thirtieth Anniversary Edition is a lie, you'd be softist falling apart, and the Nintendo Museum has Virtual boy merch.
Speaker 1: But first, please join me and welcomeing today's co host the Games Mornings. It's Jan Oh Joe, everybody, Jan, how are you doing. I'm a little thrown off by this energy grub. I'm not gonna long.
Speaker 2: No, I don't blame you. I'm also not sure where it's coming from. Well, I know where it's coming from. It's all Sony's fault.
Speaker 1: Tried to get right. Cue.
Speaker 2: Try to get a PS five Pro thirtieth Anniversary edition. Okay, twelve three d PS five pros worldwide, they will probably go on to sell around one hundred and fifteen million PS fives. So is the math right that that that is one percent of one percent of the total number of PS fives that will be sold this generation. Chat you can correct me on that, but I think that's right.
Speaker 1: From this implies that I'm good at math and I'm just not one of those people I did.
Speaker 2: My mom found an old like standardized test thing, and I was in the ninety ninth percent tile for math concepts, and then I was in like the thirtieth percent tile for math procedures. It's like, he gets math, he just can't do it. Okay, that's this is probably gonna be useless in my life. Turns out I was right about that. Yeah, that was messed up. Yeah, but that's dumb. That's dumb that.
Speaker 1: There's twelve thy three hundred PS five pros. Uh yeah for thirty five tradition. I swear that. On this very show, we talked about how Sony was trying to combat scalpers for the PS five Pro a couple months ago. I swear I'm not making this up. I swear this was a story we covered. So what do they do? They announced the PS five Pro. No one is interested because it looks the same. It's just got like an Adidas stripe on it. And then they announced the thirtieth anniversary. We're all Google gaga for it. We all love the color gray. It turns out we like colors on our face buttons, and they only make twelve thousand of them. That's right in that time. That is scalping.
Speaker 2: That is one percent of one percent, so uh, a very tiny number. Apparently one of one people. One person chat got it yep, shouts out to Scrub mcgrub and the giant bomb Chat I guess, shouts out to you. I'm not jealous. They're turning us against one another, all right. I'm actually angry at you, and I don't want to be angry at you, but it's PlayStation's fault.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I could just get a pro and put my own face plates on there and do what I want because I was like, I'm like, oh, it'd be cool to have that it's the collector's edition. But the reality is I just want it because I like the way it looks like I actually want the thing for me, and I could do that on my own.
Speaker 1: We should, like find someone that's good at like painting and have them do it for us. We should get an airbrush guy. We should probably have an airbrush guy. Oh my god, yes, why haven't we had an airbrush guy? I don't know. Yesterday during the grub Bag, we were looking into bounce house rentals and it turns out very cheap, very affordable. I think we should just throw a carnival. Oh yeah, that's actually the best idea, right there, Broke Man.
Speaker 2: A Giant Bomb carnival, a Giant Bomb gaming carnival, and there's almost no games.
Speaker 1: There's lots of bounce houses, just lots of bounce houses. There's a dunk tank where you can pay twenty dollars to throw a ball at Dan to get them to dunk them in the tank. That's We're gonna sell out so fast, all right.
Speaker 2: So I'm coming with this this energy, so let's just get this out of the way too. It was asked on Giant Bomb YouTube channel Bonus question is gray a color?
Speaker 1: Eighty eight percent said yes, twelve percent said no.
Speaker 2: I think the confusion here is that the technically people consider black to not be a color because it is, by definition, the absence of all colors. Now, that is also a like if someone says what's your favorite color and they say black, and you're like, if you say that's not a color, that's a silly thing to say as well, because in most of our lives whenever you see black, it definitely has some color in it. You've almost never seen true black ever in your entire live life. Maybe if you went at a cave, I guess, and had no light in there, that was true black. But outside of that, like anything that has closed any closs black on, it has color in it.
Speaker 1: For example, this is the energy, jan this is the energy today.
Speaker 2: If you go to RGB color Slider tool and you're like, hey, grey's not a color, it's just a shade between black and white, well here I've added one hundred and thirty one red, one hundred thirty one green, and one hundred and thirty one blue.
Speaker 1: PlayStation this is your fault. It's your fault. This is your our fault. Mark Surnay, what color is that? It's fucking gray. There you go.
Speaker 2: We're not going to game spot today, so I can feel okay about saying the f work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, there it is. We did it. Everybody, I see it. That's gray. That's the color. I judge my colors based off what is available in the standard pack of twenty four Crayola crayons.
Speaker 2: That's right, and there's a gray in there, and black in there and white there's actually a pretty decent explanation from Waves of Babies in the comments here, if anyone wants to go and read that. Obviously, there's gonna be still some argument about, like how how accurate some of these explanations are. But I thought I found this to be pretty satisfactory.
Speaker 3: All right, listen here, you dumb piece of shit. Now there, black and white are in different ways. The absence of color white is every color. Black is no light, therefore no color. So if you just mix the two and you get gray, it's not a color.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you don't have to just mix black and white to get gray. For example, you can mix one and thirty red equal one thirty one blue, which is.
Speaker 3: The same thing as everything or nothing. Well, Sean, what's your favorite color?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What's your color? You know?
Speaker 3: I like blue more often, but tasteful pink? You know, you sneak it in there. I see, here's the most woke colors.
Speaker 2: You're insecure about your color choices, which why you have to take down mine.
Speaker 1: I get it. I see what's happening here. All right, I can boring as Let's mute your server mute. All right, let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's explain what we do here most weekdays, I, Jeff Grubb, will help piece your gaming life back together. That includes breaking news and maybe even some of our own original reporting. For all these topics, I'll get the input of a bona fide expert who will make me look smart. If you were watching live on Twitch, welcome.
Speaker 1: You can always listen to the.
Speaker 2: Show later on podcast feeds by searching for Game mess Mornings, or find the RSS on giant bomb dot com. You can also catch the show later with chapters and timestamps on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Hello YouTube. All right, we have a lot to get into, and we do.
Speaker 2: Sure there's quite a bit to get into, So let's get into it with the Legend of Zelda Echos of Wisdom review roundup. This is from land Pits at GameSpot. Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda Echos of Wisdom releases now. It's actually out now where players can play us the titular character for the first time in the main series.
Speaker 1: Reviews have started to come out.
Speaker 2: It has an eighty six on Open Critic and a lot of reviews in that range. For example, IGN gave it a nine out of ten. This is Tom Marx, who says the Legend of Zelda, Echos of Wisdom is far more than some second tier spinoff, combining the expertly crafted dungeons and item progression you'd expect from a two D Zelda with the wild creativity provided by Tiers of the Kingdom. Comic Book gave it a four point five out of five. Whether you're a longtime Zelda fan or someone newer to the series, Echoes of Wisdom is a bold step forward for the two d entries in the franchise. It took decades for Zelda to have a great game to call her own, but the result is worth celebrating. Nintendo Life gave it a nine out of ten and says it is easily in contention with a link to the past and a link between worlds, is one of the best top down adventures in the series. Immuting myself there a little bit Screen Rant gave it a four point five. Even with the over abundance of options and even considering the technical limitations and simplicity mentioned above in the review, it's hard not to play Echoes of Wisdom and think this is what I've been waiting for. That's from Christopher Touton and then finally, VG twenty four to seven gave it a flour out of five and says, really, Echoes of Wisdom feels like the perfect sign off for the switch with new hardware reportedly on the horizon. It's a colorful, accessible epic that pushes its console to the limit, with all the mechanical depth and invention, artistic design, whimsy, and spirit of adventure that you'd expect from a first party Nintendo adventure. So sounding very promising. What do you think.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited. I wasn't originally. You know, it's exciting to get a new Zelda game at all, and to see the positive by coming outside of packs. When you all got the chance to play it, Tam became the Lord of Spiders. I want to become the Lord of tables. Perhaps I think that that is a viable option.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna solve most of the puzzles with like just stacking stuff on top of one another.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is very exciting. It's great another banger from Nintendo, and I'm kicking the dirt because I didn't get to choose this. In Fantasy Critic, Yeah, it's it's gonna be a pretty good result there.
Speaker 2: In Fantasy Critic eighty six, out of a one hundred. There, I am. I was excited about this. People comparing it to a link between worlds, It's like, oh, that's a big that's a high bar for me. A link between worlds is so good. Obviously linked to the past isn't is a you know, cannon entry in the video game wah, But it's the link between worlds is one where it's like, man, that kind of came out of nowhere and was so amazing and so good. And if this can even kind of get close to that, for me, I'm gonna be very happy. Gonna start it today at some point, maybe we'll even started on the website, we'll find some time. Yeah, that'll be a good, good time. But yeah, I do think this positioning this as hey, this is a send off for the Switch also probably a good way of looking at it, because it's like, hey, we got the two big major Zeldas, we did get A Link's Awakening remake and now this, and so we got kind of four awesome Zelda games on the Switch. What a way to kind of start the start the system and then to send it off and now you can look forward to whatever they're going to do next with a series which now feels like it could be anything. I think there was some morgy that people thought, is it just going to kind of keep being the breath of the wild style, and it's They're definitely going to keep doing that. But now having this Grezo team and who knows, maybe some other team possibly working on top down Zelda's or some variation on that idea, that's pretty excited to me as a Zelda fan.
Speaker 1: What do you think I do like the possibility grub of within like this victory lap in between sunsetting the original switch and revealing the switch to that maybe inten is going to be a little bit lax with some of their IP and lending it out to some studios that they trust. It looks like Rezo hit it out of the park with echoes of wisdom. I'd be interested to see what other projects they could possibly be trusted with in the future. Maybe we get a Tingle game Grub. Yeah, I would take a new Tingle game, of course. I would also like Nintendo to take another stab, and I know it'd be asking them to do an online game, but I would genuinely like to see them take another stab at a four sorts adventure type of game. Yeah. I agree.
Speaker 2: I feel like they have learned a lot and I could apply that to making a game that is maybe a bit more not friendly, but just like forces cooperation.
Speaker 1: A little bit better than their games have so far. Yeah. Yeah, maybe we could be the co worst compadres instead of the connectivity compadres. You know. Yeah, there we go. I would take it all.
Speaker 2: Right, let's get into this, and this being Ubisoft sort of just everything's not going their way right now. Assassin's Creed Shadows delayed until early twenty twenty five. We didn't mention this at the end of.
Speaker 1: The show yesterday, but a lot of fallout from all this.
Speaker 2: This is Blair Marnell at game Spot. Earlier this week, Ubisoft canceled a press event for Assassin's Creed Shadows with little explanation. Now Ubisoft has made the announcement that the latest Assassin's Creed game has been delayed from its November release. Instead, Assassin's Creed Shadows will now arrive on February fourteenth, twenty twenty five, so Valentine's Day, the most romantic day to release the game. Ubisoft's Mark Alexis Cotte, the vice president executive executive producer of the Assassin's Creed franchise, basically said yeah. He made the announcement on social media that Assassin's Creed Shadows was delayed to give the developers more time to polish the game. Existing pre orders will be refunded Wildly following the news, Ubisoft made a formal announcement to the company's investors that Assassin's Creed Shadows is feature complete, but the recent response to Star Wars Outlaws convinced developer to use the additional time to enable the biggest entry in the franchise to fully deliver on its ambitions. Star Wars Outlaws also launched with much softer sales than you be soft expected.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that in a second.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, what's your initial knee jerk reaction to this, Like, man, the kind of a last minute to delay. Are they worried about like just bugs and that they're trying to get the perception to be as good as possible from the like from the start kind of something that Star Wars Outlaws suffered from.
Speaker 1: I had. The whole thing is worrying, greb. I can't pinpoint any worry on one particular thing, because you could blame it on Yeah, let's try and fix bugs. Maybe the scope of this game is bigger than they originally anticipated, so they do want to rain that in. Definitely, I think a factor to think about is Star Wars Outlaws reception kind of being a little bit muted. But we were talking about this yesterday that the general reception for a Ubisoft game lately in the last couple of years is to all right, it came out, let's wait till it goes on sale. And I think you be soft. Star Wars Outlaws really highlights a gigantic problem in you be soft not really knowing how to market a game well. Because you think a Star Wars game is another knockout of the park. You're going to appeal to those Star Wars fans that don't have that fatigue of the series. Yet maybe you can appeal to those people that really enjoy other Ubisoft ip but it just didn't hit with them for a myriad of reasons. I'm definitely worried about Assassin's Creed Shadows grub I have a wrinkle of a story I'd like to share. Games come. Bailey Myers, our dear friend had an appointment to go see Assassin's Creed Shadows. At games Com, I was able to tag along with her and I both of us were expecting, Oh, maybe we're going to see a gameplay demo, maybe they're going to show us a neat vertical slice in for twenty minutes grub This was under embargo until September eleventh. Actually, uh, it was a twenty minute, twenty minute presentation about wind, huh wind and how they were very proud of the wind, like the name, like the force of nature wind No, no, yes, yes, wind in the game, and how well and how cool it's going to work in Assassin's Creed Shadows, and they felt the need to embargo that. They embargoed that. Okay, yes, now I understand, and we've been to several gaming events and people have the understanding that there are sometimes for other outlets, other individuals, bigger demos, more in depth demos that go behind closed doors. But at games Com, Ubisoft's whole booth was theme was very uh, japan Esque themed. So I was assuming that Assassin's Creed Shadows would make a big part of their presentation what they were showing off. We just got a presentation about the way, we just got the win and uh huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do think a couple of things are happening here.
Speaker 1: I think there is one.
Speaker 2: These games are bigger than ever, and they've always been big, and by big I mean the number of people in studios required to actually build them. So they're expensive, so there's a lot on the line with each one of these. At the same time, I think they feel cheaper than ever.
Speaker 1: To people who consume games. I think there is this sense.
Speaker 2: That they are a they're expected, they are so that they're taken for granted, and that has led to a certain not not like snobbery, but they a childlike just I'm a poor reaction to these games focused on almost always the most inflammatory stuff a woman, a black percentagepan, and so like these people that have they feel something about this. So that's all the noise I hear about it, and it's hard for anyone to get excited about anything else because it's so standard and just the what we expected from the beginning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's the same fatigue that a lot of the general audience has received from like the MCU Star Wars, even like Lord of the Rings, to an extent where it's like, uh, it's more of this, Okay, cool? And the problem this is a problem that like youb Soft and a lot of other big publishers have really found themselves in. They've created, they've dug this hole, and you know, they've been stuck in it for a bit. But I was genuinely excited for Assassin's Creed Shadows because it too seemed like it was kind of like going back to a little bit more stealth with at least one of the characters. Yeah, Greb, it's just if you were not in tune and you're kind of just like generally following the game, you will see or you will smell more of the stink from like the poopy parts of the internet.
Speaker 2: Right, And it's like, who's who then is going to run to the defense of most Ubisoft games, People are like, no, those are the games I pick up for forty dollars in a sale, and yeah, and then and then you have the other problem, and this is something they're addressing. They're actually addressing a lot of these problems. They might be addressing more than they're even saying. But where the game's not on Steam, so there's some people like I'll wait for sale. But then like they see it's not on Steam, so it does he even register for them to like I'm going to wait for the Steam sale for that game? Like, no, that game doesn't exist to me, So I'm just going I'm not even gonna be thinking about that, And the budget that I dedicate to picking up games when they go on sale will go to something else. It's not even in that in that pile, which is a bad place like for a game, for a game like this to be an even worse place for this game to be. It's bad to be in the pile of we're waiting for the sale, but like it's actually for a lot of people not even not even in that yet.
Speaker 1: So I think they're also in a worse position now grub to announce the delay and put it into twenty twenty five after Sony's State of Play where they announced the Ghost of Yote. Why not that they're going to be the same game.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and I think both games can coexist for sure. But we're talking about a February that is busy even beyond Ghost of Yota, which we don't know exactly when it's coming out in twenty twenty five, but February will have avowed SIEV seven, Monster Hunter, Wild's Assassin's Green Shadows, Kingdom Come Deliverance too, and like a Dragon Pirate Yakuza in Hawaii. And that's just getting us a guarded like we are in September or in September. So there will probably be one or two more delays. They have games going into February, and then games that haven't been announced yet. Now many of these these are the biggest ones. They will take up most of the oxygen. But it's turning into a bloodbath. So yeah, it's it's a tough situation. And they're not like really buying themselves a lot of wiggle room here. They're just kind of buying themselves some time to make the game itself better, which clearly after Star Wars Outlaws, they do know how important that is. I hope Star Wars Outlaws a good game that was definitely definitely brought down by bad.
Speaker 1: First impressions for a lot of people.
Speaker 2: I think, where the instant fail stealth missions or something that's like, man, why does this just feel so punishing? I'm not having fun. Well, I think mostly of like they've gotten rid of some of that and they're going to continue improving that. In fact, we have more to say on Star Wars Outlaws that let's let's jump to that, because there's a whole big ub Soft story here that includes this as well. Star Wars Outlaws sales were worse than expected, but and Ubisoft admits that they were worse than they were expected, but it says it is fully fully mobilized to fix it. That'd being the game. This is from Eddie McCoo at GameSpot. Ubisoftis confirmed that Star Wars Outlaws was not the success that it hoped it would be. The company said the game's initial sales proved softer than expected. Ubisoft did not, however, provide a specific sales figure for the game or reveal what its targets were in the first place.
Speaker 1: In response to In response to the lower than.
Speaker 2: Expected sales and player feedback, ubi seft said its teams are now fully mobives mobilized to swiftly implement a series of updates to polish and improve the player experiment experience.
Speaker 1: Ahead of the holiday.
Speaker 2: You'd be Stuff said it hope Star Wars Outlaws could be a strong long term yeah performer for them. They are going to try to like relaunch this game through the holidays, especially because now they don't have Assassin's Creed Shadows, so a lot of that, not a lot, but some of that marketing budget is now going to go back towards Star Wars Outlaws, which they are going to release new DLC for in November, and at the same time, they're going to release it on Steam on November twenty first, So this feels like a second launch for the game, and so they are I think they are trying to speed towards that and like, let's get as many updates and improvements as we came between now and then, and that's tough, but it does feel like the word of mouth is changing a little bit of on this game. In the moment I did, I was like yesterday, I'm like, I like this game. I think it's good, and I think it will be fondly remembered, which is something I've said before. I'm like, but now I really believe it's going to be more fondly remembered as time goes on. And that tweet did really well, like way better than I was, like, this is just me firing off a part of a thought whatever, and there was a lot a huge response to that and I.
Speaker 1: Think that this game could be primed to take advantage of some of this, but who knows, right, Yeah, it's very hard to say, Greb. I mean even that a portion of a mission you played yesterday was enough to convince me to check it back out, and seeing your positive sentiment about the game, but talking about this game demoing very poorly, you were one hundred percent right. My opinion was colored coming out of Games Calm, where I was not interested in this game at all, but talking with friends that really enjoy Star Wars, like a lot of them have wound up really sinking their teeth into Star Wars Outlaws because of you know, just existing within that Star Wars world.
Speaker 2: And yeah, the cow over to a more civilized age. You're all playing it, and they're all really enjoying it. It's this just highlights a lot of problems going on at Ubisoft.
Speaker 1: And and I don't know exactly who they're trying to point the fingers at internally, which is which is a definite problem. And it feels like the devs of the game have definitely done their job. I just don't know the people above them, if they're done what they have needed to do to necessarily support the game. Also, this god grub. Do you remember the outrage that came out about the special edition of this game that had a specific job of the Hut mission. Yeah? Yeah, So I don't know if that colored opinions from the jump.
Speaker 2: I think it's like it's all chicken in the egg like where it's like, Okay, there's these things that people will pick up on that make them mad. But is that what is making them mad? Or is there something about Ubisoft that makes them mad? And then they are now looking for things to express that anger. And I think whatever is happening there, Ubisoft needs to fix, and now that is being that's manifesting in the stock price which ub Soft share prices are now have now dropped to its lowest in nearly eleven years. Obviously this is due to low performance of Star Wars Outlaws and the delay of Assassin's Creen Shadows, but both those things come from a place of Ubisoft has lost the gamers. It's just not been able to keep them sort of enchanted and keep their attention and start asking for their money. Here's a game, give us seventy dollars. Most people were not down with that with Ubisoft games at the moment. This is from Chriscoing at VGC. Ubisoft share price has now dropped to its lowest point in nearly eleven years. The company's share price was eleven euro forty when the market closed on Wednesday, but opened today at nine euro seventy six. At the time of writing, it's currently at nine yeuro twenty seven, but has dropped as low as nine year nineteen at one point today. The last time Ubisoft share price was so low was back in that was so low not han Solo was back in November twenty thirteen, when it briefly dipped to nine year old twenty seven before beginning a steady climb that sought, reaching a high of one hundred and two year ninety five in July twenty eighteen. So this has led to okay, the stock price is now so has dipped so hard and is so far away from its recent highs in the last five, six, seven years, that maybe it's time to look at everything going on at Ubisoft, and that is the next story. Ubisoft's board is launching a review of the company. This is from my Nintendo News. Ubisoft is not in a good state right now. They have been dealing with multiple games that have been repeatedly delayed, including some that have been slated to release on the Nintendo Switch, and when games do release, they keep underperforming. The company stock has also been gradually falling over the course of the summer, so it's not surprising that efforts are underway to turn that around. It has been confirmed in a Ubisoft financial statement and update that the company's executive Committee and Board of Directors will be launching a review aimed at further improving our execution, notably in this player centric approach, and accelerate our strategic path towards a higher performing model to benefit our stakeholders and shareholders. I feel like this is the beginning of the end for old boy Yeves, is what this really kind of begins to sound like.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say and come for anyone's head, but I feel like that should have happened years ago at this.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's a number of reasons why it should have happened years ago, including the toxic culture there that seemingly he defended and protected and shroud and trined, and when that came to light, he said, well, I'll fix it, and it never felt like it was like that was handled super well. Yeah, and he was kind of a guilty party in that, not guilty of maybe some of the actual toxic behavior, but protecting some of the toxic people. You should have something should have happened, then it didn't, And now here we are on the other side of it, where you kept you stuck with these people and to what end to have the lowest stock price in more than a decade. That's the combination there of like, well, we have this excuse there was this toxic work environment, and I say excuse for the people who are investors who don't actually care about the human beings, like we have this excuse, So we have cause on top of here's the stock's not performing and that's what we really care about. So it's time to maybe think about a different future for you, be Soft. The problem is it is such a massive, unwieldy company with so many studios in so many different places. Who's gonna want to come in and try to like slim this down, clear it up? Can you have a slim down Ubi Soft that could still produce Assassin's Crazy Assassin Creed games as fast as it needs to?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know, Greb, like, I'm I just scan through the Wikipedia UV Sauce wiki and you're right. It is an insane amount of support studios all across the world, all trying to churn out an Assassin's Creed game or supporting whatever game. Yet you look at the release calendar for even the rest of this year for ub Soft in Star Wars Outlaws, is it since they delayed Assassin's Creed Shadows and the other releases from this year from Ubisoft Prince of Persia, the Lost Crown, Good Game X Defiant is still still exists, Skull and Bones and Beyond Good and Evil, the twentieth Anniversary Edition. What are they doing? What else are they doing if it's not all hands on deck to make Assassin's Creed Shadows, and even with all of those studios, you still have to delay it. I don't understand what's happening. It just seems like, on top of all the issues we're talking about, all these games underperforming that happen to be good games like Prince of Persia, Lost Crown. It's probably a lock for the Giant Bomb Top ten if we're being honest here. Yeah, but it doesn't hit with the bigger general audience for miscellaneous reasons, it underperforms same thing with Star Wars Outlaws. So it is a poor mismanagement of the whole goddamn company across the board.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if I'm like you, hey, okay, what do we do here? I mean, obviously, improving the quality of the games is an easy thing to say, and that's seems to be the first point of order here, although they've said this up a bunch of times over the years. Obviously there's been multiple times now where they a game underperformed and they're like, we are delaying everything.
Speaker 1: We're delaying everything.
Speaker 2: Like there was that one year where it's like everything from this year's moving to next year because I get one of the ghost Recon games or something underperformed. And then they did that again, and now it feels like this is kind of a third strike here where it's like, what happened to those previous attempts to improve the quality of your games?
Speaker 1: What did you tried? What did you implement that you forgot to do this time?
Speaker 2: And I think the reality is it's just like the number one rule at Ubi Ubi Soft is get these big games out. We have these big franchises, just get them out at a regular interval, and that used to be once a year. We recognize that needs to be extended now and now it's like, well then it's once every year and a half for Assassin's Created. It's like, okay, wait, that doesn't seem like enough time. I'm actually not much has changed. So if someone does go in there and they start to change and change the change things, change things up, it seems like there is no real good answer because the solution to not making enough money probably is get some of these popular franchises back up and running, and that means more far cry more, more ghost recon more Assassin's Creed and okay, yeah, but the problem has been you've put out so many of those that now people don't feel anything when they get one, and it's just sort of noise and it's easy for people to ignore. And then when it's not easy for people to ignore, it's because they're getting mad at you for some random thing. And a lot of times it's crazy d I de I people or anti Dei people who are just losing their minds and being complete weirdos. But that, I mean, that is also an issue that you need to recognize that, why is this the only thing that's engineering any sort of excitement about your games? Is you have something I can get mad about. It's a it's a pub that I don't know how they're going to solve. And I think maybe taking a breath of being willing to kind of straight by for a few years with a low stock price and slowly build it back up into something that is that feels sustainable is maybe the solution. But investors are not going to want.
Speaker 1: To hear that. No, investors don't want to hear that. They're they're looking to take someone to the guillotine. And if not, it's one person, it's going to be, unfortunately, like whole studios shuttering down in the efforts to save money or turn profit, and it stinks, Greb Like I felt like this with UBI Soft not being able to like nail an easy shot with the second Mario Rabbits game Sparks. I hope was the second one, right, Yes? It was? Yeah, And you know, any type of Mario game, new Mario game should be a slam dunk, but somehow Ubisoft didn't nail it and and it kind of just fell flat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think Uh, like Nintendo themselves told Ubisoft, so we this kind of game we do once for generation, we wouldn't we if we were you, we would have saved this for the switch to and Ubisoft is like, well, we need it now. And it's like that kind of illustrates all the problems right where it's like they don't think deeply about the audience.
Speaker 1: They just are like, well, you you ate.
Speaker 2: This up last time, here's more of that, and I eat. It's kind of like my kids with food, right I find a new food.
Speaker 1: That they like. Boy, do I get excited? Jane. I'm like, here it is.
Speaker 2: We cracked the nut. This one has lettuce and tomato on it, and they're eating it. I'm gonna we're gonna have this every night. And uh, by day four, not only do they not like it anymore, they kind of hate it. And it's like, oh man, I I bone that up. And I think gamers are kind of the same way. The gaming artist is kind of the same way you gave you gave them twenty five Assassin's Creed games. They kind of hate it now, and and whose fault is that? I mean it's everybody's, but mostly Ubisoft. So figure it out most definitely, and I think it's it's just so interesting, Grub. When you go and ask a lot of people what their favorite Assassin's Creed was, it feels bad inside that A lot of my friends, or at least my first answer is Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, which was, however, many years ago, Grub.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was not married. I was dating Stephanie at the time. That's a long time ago. Yep, I was in high school. I think, oh, man, okay, yeah, long time ago. Let's think. Oh, yeah, I was gonna say the Wind in Star Wars Outlaws pretty good. There's a whole Wind planet. That's one of the biomes.
Speaker 2: They like, capture Wind with these big kits and they're like wind farmers, and I'm like, oh, that's a pretty good biome for Star Wars.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Sean was in middle school.
Speaker 2: Okay, crazy, All right, let's see here. Let's take a break. Let's take a break. When we get back, talk about the Nintendo Museum and a lot more right after this.
Speaker 1: All right, we're back, and I.
Speaker 2: Wish I was at the Nintendo Museum, which seems very very cool. I'll read kind of a quick summary here of what Ezra krab At ign wrote about it, the Nintendo Museum is light on history, but big on fun. The Nintendo Museum in Kyoto, Japan offers a unique and interactive experience that celebrates the companies one hundred and.
Speaker 1: Thirty five year history.
Speaker 2: Visitors can explore various exhibits featuring Nintendo consoles, games, and peripherals, as well as interactive activities inspired by past Nintendo products. While the museum lacks in depth explanations and never before seen artifacts, it's clever displays, nostalgic atmosphere, and playful experiences make it an enjoyable destination for Nintendo fans. And that seems to be kind of like I think when we saw the video jam, we're like, that's kind of what we thought. Where it's like it doesn't look like here is something from Miamoto's office, and here's why it's important, and here's how it inspired such and such game.
Speaker 1: It's not that kind of museum. Instead, it is sort of like.
Speaker 2: A statement, right, it a thesis statement about Nintendo, where it's like, these are the kinds of ideas that are important to Nintendo, the kinds of play that's important to Nintendo, and we think that enshrining, like that feeling and those and those kinds of emotions you get when you when you do experience these kinds of things, is a way more informative about what Nintendo is than a history lesson. Now, of course I want both, I do want both, but Neomoto themselves out there saying like I want every future Nintendo employee to like, come here and understand that this is what we're about, and like it almost sounds like he's going to make it mandatory for new Nintendo and plays to go to the Nintendo Museum and play with the giant we mote.
Speaker 1: And it's like, Okay, hey, yeah, I get that. And to me, it's like, this does sound like a Nintendo kind of museum. What do you think? Definitely, it seems like the the ethos behind it is very different than your regular museum. Yeah, but I think I'm all about it because it does match up with Nintendo's way of approaching things, where we want to show you the different components that have really made and mattered to this company versus the hard historical facts like yep, we're going to have a portion of this gift shop dedicated to the virtual boy, are we gonna explain why we wanted to do this or what it was for who the target audience was absolutely not. But you can buy a sick Virtual Boys shirt or whatever and it's right next to the we YOUU was the we you like a flop? Maybe we don't care. We love that thing. Miamoto stills, I bet you in like the last two three years, Greb Miamoto has dug out his WU and taken a bath with it.
Speaker 2: Almost certainly yeah at that thing and that we'll get that in a second. A lot of cool merch there. I wish they had bath plushies because that's been a big thing with my kids now, is like they like the plushies that are that dry quickly you can.
Speaker 1: Actually take in the bath.
Speaker 2: And that's that's been a full time I'm like, I want I want to remote version of that we you I could take in the bath. But what everyone's very happy about is Miyamoto was cooking about Ai. Mario creator Shagiro Miyamoto talks Ai. He says Nintendo wants to go in a different direction. This is from Eddie McCoo at GameSpot. Nintendo visionary Shagiro Miyamoto has commented on the company's stance regarding artificial intelligence, saying the Mario maker aims to go in a different direction. Speaking to The New York Times, Miyamoto said Nintendo is often perceived as a company that bucks trends and does its own thing own thing only for the sake of it, But that isn't true. It's an intentional effort to be different, Miamoto said, and the same thinking applies for AI. Whereas plenty of companies are adopting and embracing it, Nintendo may not. Miyamoto said, Nintendo's ambition is quote trying to find what makes Nintendo special. He added, there is a lot of talk about AI, for example, when that happens, everyone starts to go in the same direction, but that is where Nintendo would rather go in a different direction. Earlier this year, Nintendo president Shuntaro for Okawa explained that AI could be used in a creative way, but there were also issues with intellectual property rights to deal with generative AIS, which is becoming a big topic. It recently could be used in creative ways, but we recognize that it may.
Speaker 1: Also raise issues with IP rights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think this is exactly where you want to hear Nintendo to be having me a Moto fully like aware and understand, like like sort of very sober about it, being like, yeah, I've seen this before and nothing's different here. This is not some thing that is going to change the way we do things. We're gonna do. We have the way that works, which has been the Nintendo way, and when someone presents us, hey, here's AI, maybe you should use it, We're gonna look at it and be like, well, if everyone else is going to use it, then that can't be the Nintendo way. We have to be different And I'm I think it's worked so far. Why would they abandon it now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a it's a way of thinking and working that has definitely worked out for them. Not they haven't their batting averages and perfect rub, but like it is definitely worked and they've been able to sustain themselves by bucking the trend, so why not keep going that way? Also, I feel like the concept of AI does take away from whatever magic or like hand crafted touch that Nintendo really does like with you know, their bigger products. Like Miamoto never ran across AI when he was catching bugs as a child, so that's it's never going to get incorporated exactly.
Speaker 2: And I do think that this is how Miamoto really feels, and Miamoto very important. Nintendo does have a high position. He sort of does have like this creative a chief creative officer position to a certain extent. Now, if AI was something that could be incorporated, they probably would from like the Shintaro for a comwiss side of things.
Speaker 1: But I bet his lawyers said this is a bad idea.
Speaker 2: This is a bad idea, and Nintendo listens to his lawyers, and then Miomoto came along AND's be like, I don't want.
Speaker 1: Anything to do that shit. We're going to do different stuff because that's what we always do.
Speaker 2: And I think everyone at Nintendo's like, okay, lawyer said, we can't Bomoto wants to do something different. Therefore wash our hands of it. We're gonna go be Nintendo over here. It's a combination of factors, obviously, but I do think Miamoto seeing this stuff is like, no, thank you, I don't want that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, I feel like there's some there's some earnestness to Nintendo where like they believe in hard work and effort and using AI as like an easy tool removes from any of that, and also grub I give it four or five years, and then Nintendo will be talking about AI just because they relate to everything. Yep.
Speaker 2: Lexie says, I got my thirtieth anniversary stuff while working a business showcase. Seems like a skill issue. I've had it when I started the show. I could have bought all that stuff except for PS five Pro thirtieth Anniversary Edition.
Speaker 1: I almost did buy some stuff, but grow up, Lexi, Dan talk to me out of it all right.
Speaker 2: Disappoint a metal Gear Solid Master Collection Volume one finally getting big two point zero patch to make things right on PC. This is from Ethan Gotch at Kotaku. Metal Gear Solid Master Collection Volume one was a cool idea that didn't live up to its promise when it arrived in August twenty twenty three. Missing features, adding for frustration, frustrating bugs, and lacking upgrades across certain platforms made it feel like a lackluster port. Konami is trying to make good on that commitment a year later, however, with a two point zero update that improves a lot, at.
Speaker 1: Least on PC.
Speaker 2: The patch will be out on PC first, arriving alongside a trading card and a badge for the metal Gear collection on Steam. The least for other platforms will follow at a later date. A big addition for metal Gear Salad two Sons of Liberty on PC is the ability to finally customize the resolution in the setings menu. There are also a new optional upscaling techniques that should improve the sharpness of the game at various points. The in game movies can also be swapped to a clearer image or keep the original look. Middle Gear Syth three Snake Eater is getting similar new options, including adjustable controller schemes and alternate keyboard layouts. The further upscaling techniques that can be applied seem to make a decent difference, letting players take for a take advantage of their hardware to boost the visual crispness. Crispness. Yeah, this is the kind of thing where I was like, oh, yeah, this is why I didn't play these games right away, or what if when they first came out is people mentioned the PC version did have some resolution issues, and I'm like, well, I think I was like, oh, I'll play it on Steam Deck, but then I'm like, oh no, I want to stream it, so it kind of went back and forth, and now Resa, I'm been like, I should get into that, and I know Kayla Dan's sister has been playing it. I'm like, maybe when she's done, I'll start streaming it as well and see if we can carry the torch.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 2: And this is a good, a good of an excuse as any to actually finally do that. People are reporting pretty good things from this. Did you ever get around to checking out the Master Collection Volume one?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I think up for the same reasons where I had heard that it was a little bit troubled upon launch, and I didn't want to taint my view of metal Gear at all, so I just loot up playing middle Gear Solid five instead. Yeah, that's a good choice too, metal Gear Solid five.
Speaker 2: It's a real good time. Speaking of metal Gear, new middle Gear Solid Delta Snake Eater trailer has everything except for a release date. This is from Blair Marnell at GameSpot because it was included in Meddle Gear Solid Master Collection Volume one. The events of middle Gear Solid three Snake Eater may still be fresh in the minds of fans who revisited the franchise in twenty twenty three. That's why it feels a lot like deja vu to see the betrayal of Naked Snake play out all over again in the upcoming remake Middle Gear Solid Delta Snake Eater, which had a new trailer debut at the Tokyo Game Show. There's not much, if any gameplay in the new trailer. Instead, it focuses on the first mission of the game, as Naked Snake the Future Big Boss goes behind the Iron Curtain to retrieve a Russian scientist named Sokolov. In the lore of the game, Sokolov is the creator of the shago hod a nuclear tank that is the forerunner of every Metal Gear that came after it. Basically, new trailer looks pretty good, a lot of fans are pretty happy with it, but still no date, I mean now. They also aren't saying it's coming next year, like there's no day at all, and it feels like this game was, at least at one point they mentioned twenty twenty four. That is seeming less and less likely every time we get something like this right.
Speaker 1: Definitely, I thought this would have been the perfect opportunity Grub to slap a date on or Eve, even if it was next year, right, even if the dig's next year, like, it's weird. This just feels like Nami fuckery of like we don't know, we don't know. The answer, that's the normal answer popping up in my head, Grubby, is they want to get out of the way of one of their other releases. With Silent Hill two coming up out soon, Solo tubes out in like two weeks, So perhaps that is the reason why they want to get out of their own way with one of their other things that they're they're releasing. It still doesn't make sense to me, Grub, to at least not slap on a date, even if they are just going to say next year. Yeah, maybe they're trying to forecast the release calendar themselves, and now seeing that something like Assassin's Creed Shadows got pushed out into February, maybe they now want to stay far away from February. I just hope that this winds up not getting lost in the shuffle of like next year that winds up having a gigantic amount of releases already. So yo, whoever got the keys of Konami, just drop it. I'm like Thanksgiving or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see jokes that maybe they'll announce the date at the Kojima live stream during Tokyo Game Show, or maybe they'll counter program. They'll be like, come over here and watch this instead, here's the date for Gear Solid Delta.
Speaker 1: That seems like I'd be a bad boo for Kanamy. Don't do that now you get fans bad at you don't. Don't step on the rakes if you can avoid them. Yeah, avoid the rakes where possible. Uh. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I still hope this game comes out this year again, mostly because Dan has it as a counterpick and fantasy critic, and it'll be bad if it came out next year because then he'll just get zero points and I need to get negative points because he's got too many big games.
Speaker 1: Doesn't seem likely, though.
Speaker 2: I think if we get deep into October, especially Silent Hill two comes out and they still haven't said anything, we'll probably know.
Speaker 1: Then that's like, Okay, that's twenty twenty five for sure. Yeah, unless unless grub Silent Hill two ties into Metal Gear Solid Delta. There it is. It's all one universe.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And they announced the Newcastle Vania at the same time and it's also in the same universe and then they have a Konami Smash Brothers game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Xbox two Tokyo Game Show twenty twenty four broadcast happened overnight. This is from Dinsdale at IGN. Just some a couple of things to pick out here. There was, of course that Metal Gear Solid Delta Snake Eater trailer was in there. That was like one of the big things from that. That's where we actually saw that. Then my hero Academia is coming to Overwatch two. Okay that the collaboration arrives October seventeenth, So that's something. Age of Mythology Retold is getting a new expansion, Immortal Pillars.
Speaker 1: Let's see, it's.
Speaker 2: An expansion for simulation game Age of Mythology Retold was announced called Immortal Pillars. It will take players through the myths of China with an all new Pantheon of God's Powers and more. StarCraft Remastered in StarCraft two are both coming to game Pass, and there was a new Indiana Jones and the Great Circle trailer.
Speaker 1: Let actually go over there right now since that's a videota.
Speaker 2: Over Yeah, and this looks pretty good as well. Of course, you where are you at with your excitement? For Indiana Jones.
Speaker 1: Grab as someone that isn't really a fan of the movies. I'm happy for my friends. I'm happy, Uh that Troy Baker that is working. He's busy. That's great. Always down a punch and Nazi in the fucking face. I advocate for doing that. Do you ever play the wolpen Stein games, The Machine, the Great? So that that that lends to some excitement where it's like, oh, I like this dev, let's see what they can do. I think for me, I personally would have liked the third person game. That's completely fine, that's just differing. I really hope this game is good just for Xbox's sake this year. Yeah right. One of the one of the things that got announced during the Xbox TGS stream is Threads of Time. I'm very excited for this.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Pressing email I got says a spiritual successor to Chronos or Corona Trigger. Oh really, let's go, baby, let's see. I want to take a look at this. It looks very pretty. It's like Nails the two and a half D RPG style. Oh, very very gorge Yeah.
Speaker 2: Some of the initial art here from the cut scene is uh yeah, very anime, very extent. Yeah, that's good looking stuff.
Speaker 1: This looks good unlike and I hope I I click with this rather than See of Stars, and I apologize to the Sea of Stars fans out there. I still doesn't mish with me. Yeah. Oh this is very HD two D as well. And it's presentation here, which I still love.
Speaker 2: I know some people are getting sick of it, but uh oh that looks really Oh that kind of reminds me of of God the game Boy Golden Sun. The sort of banning camera in the in the combat that was pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, seeing h the panting camera is is mighty tasty.
Speaker 2: That looked awesome. That the the the Cyberpunk Times time zone, time zone time Okay, yeah, I'm into this. Threads of Time is what that is. Yeah, there was a bunch of other stuff. It was hard to pick out, like what would be worthy talking about on the show, but there was double showcases up now check it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is on the screen right now is Threads of Time. This is the game Jam is just talking about. It's also going to be available on Steam, folks, so don't trip chocolate. Yeah, it'll be everywhere, all right, let's see here. Poll question.
Speaker 2: Let me get that up for everybody, not the is gray a color poll question. I have the other one right here, grade the state of play. I'm gonna hit B and then we'll bring it up for everybody right there, all right, grade in the state of play A five percent gave it an A, six percent gave it an F.
Speaker 1: So on the.
Speaker 2: Extremes, everyone's like, eh, we're all kind of in the middle. So the next highest grade was a D with twelve percent. Then thirty three percent gave it a B. And most people, well, the bulk of people are in the forty.
Speaker 1: Three percent zone in a C.
Speaker 2: So yeah, everyone's kind of in that B and C zone, which is like, yeah, when you get a big game like Ghost of Yota, I think that is going to help out and push most people over into like well, at least there was that big new thing, big new sequel to that game I loved. I can't complain to a certain extent. That seems to be where most people are at. How about you, Yeah, I want to voting in the poll like a solid C. Yeah, nothing absolutely terrible in the stream, but not enough to wow me to give it that B or A rating.
Speaker 1: I hate the sentiment grub. Okay, Also for folks that missed it, I got hands on time with the PS five Pro last week and that video is out on GameSpot now. Jordan May and I shared our impressions grub. I don't want to arm you. Yeah, I think I might want to play Horizon Okay, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know. I don't want to worry anyone, and I know that, like we've all stood tall and together on this, but I might want to check out Horizon. That game pretty, Yeah, it's definitely pretty.
Speaker 2: When I saw that trailer of Horizon zero Down remake remaster whatever it is, I'm like, Yeah, why don't I like these more? And it's not I definitely don't. It's not a dislike and it's not even a like I'm not having fun. I'm just not having enough fun. Often enough, I just bounce off them. I guess they occasionally, like there's sections that I find boring and they are. They go on and on and I fall off and I want to stop playing that. It's happen both with Horizon Zero Don and Horizon Forbidden West. So but when I see them in action, I'm like, God, these games look so pretty and so cool, and I like the characters, and I like the the art and aesthetic in the setting, and I seem to think I would like the story. So what's going wrong here? And it's just when I play, I'm not having enough fun. But I'm I'm kind of with you in that I want to give it yet another chance. Like I think, there's always always the possibility that this time it really clicks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe this time it's gonna click. I'm seeing it run on the PS five pro. It was very impressive. It it started to look like one of those games that's a fake game for a TV show, just because of how nice everything was performing. I don't know, I don't know, Grub. You know what I think is part of the reason why it has bounced off of you and I so much is because some stupid reason, Grub, they decide to release it at the same time of another game that is not quite similar, but similar enough that I lose all interest in checking out.
Speaker 2: Yes, that definitely happened with Harasson zero, done with Breadth of the Wild, And then but what game came out with The Horizon Forbidden West?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 1: God, there was another big title? Was there was an elder Ring. He was elder Yeah, that's even tougher man. Yeah, boy, Hellen Ring.
Speaker 2: So on one one, I'm like, I go back and just keep playing another one hundred and fifty hours elder Ring in an.
Speaker 1: Instant, Oh totally yeah that and like it's it is so punishing in a way that oh, well I need to beat this now, right versus Horizon where very very different game than Elton Ring folks, But yeah, it doesn't have that carrot on the string to keep you playing if you're not already invested in the ecosystem of the game. Yeah, I I don't know.
Speaker 2: I like the way it looked, and I think they did a good job like making the Horizon's Zero Done remaster feel like, oh, this looks worthy of a ten dollars upgrade, something that you know, I usually don't do. But just like sitting back watching the video, it was easy to be like, yeah, I could see myself spending ten dollars on it if I were getting into playing the game and enjoying myself.
Speaker 1: So yeah, cool. I just of course I wish it's.
Speaker 2: Like man if Sony had like one other game to go along with some of these remasters, beyond the promise of Ghosts Yote next year. It might be a little bit easier to be like, oh, who cares about remasters. It's nice they're doing that, but I'm gonna be playing all these new things. And it's just they have had such a dearth of those kinds of announcements recently that it's easy to get angry at so many remasters.
Speaker 1: I think for so many people. I was hoping to hear an Engine rev. Of course, at any time.
Speaker 2: I wish I have that sound effect ready to go anytime Sony shows anything. Now, yeah, the days are gone. Remaster wasn't there, but they definitely are working on that everybody, So get ready for it next time. Okay, new poll question. Will you check out Star Wars Outlaws this holiday?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes if it gets big updates. Yes, if it gets big updates and at forty dollars price and no, so yeah.
Speaker 1: Quote on that. We'll get the results.
Speaker 2: Talk about on Game Mess Mornings here on Giant Bomb tomorrow. Speaking of Giant Bomb, jan what do we have going on.
Speaker 1: Game Mess Mornings popping off tomorrow as well as a makeup Blight club hopefully, folks, We're going to see if everyone is ready to go. Tomorrow that is going to take place instead of UPF today, we got the voicemail dump truck popping off. We're gonna listen to all of your lovely calls and we're not gonna process any problems happening in our personalized folks, I promise. Yeah, it's gonna be great. It's gonna be great. We might perhaps check out Frost Punk two later today or Echoes of Wisdom. Yeah, let me see him. I might just do Echos of Wisdom.
Speaker 2: Feels like that might be the move here, But I still will play frost Punk two on this website at some point. Let's let's do that in an hour, everybody, So check back in with me at one pm and then I'm just doing some math here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That should be good. Yeah, and then we're gonna try to have a BCR tomorrow. Yeah, we'll try and have a BCR tomorrow. Yeah, we'll quick up the top of the week. Yeah, we'll talk about.
Speaker 2: Zelda real quick talk about a few other things, and then yeah, pop off the week. There we go, all right, Jen, and show anything you want to tell people about where they could find you?
Speaker 1: Oh, where can they find that? Ps? Five pro stuff that you did. Go to game Spots YouTube and check that. Thang out crub the thirty. The thing that hurts the most is that the thirtieth anniversary collection PS five pro it is legitimately gorgeous.
Speaker 2: They should make them then, I don't know what I mean. It's weird that doesn't exist. So that's so it's bizarre that they would just show you something that's not real.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing though, here's the thing, grub. Yeah, they have more than twelve thousand. Okay, they have more than twelve thousand because the models that were there at Sony they were all labeled zero zero zero instead of a numbered one, because they have a bunch of ones that they've just been using for like demos there are they're all.
Speaker 2: Zero zero zero because there's nothing there's They don't exist. They're not real, just like the number zero.
Speaker 1: Damn, damn, just like the color, just like the color grind circle. Oh take us out, let's get out of here, everybody. Thank you you had to show so much for talking about video games with me today.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate it. Thank you all for listening, thank you all for watching, and until next time, have a good one. Take care of yourself and goodbye, and buzz ball it up and get fuck Sony.