Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dankplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. How he was fighting against true justice in the American way, Jared Polis and this whole farce, this whole dangerous farce, is being exposed right now. And Danielle Jurinsky, who's a real hero in this, will join us at five point thirty six to talk about it. But remember the way Polis and his media cronies they mocked Danielle's reports about TDA and Aurora, and think about the insidiousness of that. They were not only trying to mislead people and cause people to believe that something that was true was not, but they were trying to intimidate through the mockery of Danielle remember the governor of Colorado. Oh, it's a figment of her imagination. They were trying to intimidate others at all levels out of tell the truth about what was going on in Aurora, Colorado. So they proved Polis and every media crony who carried out his mission proved that they are willing to suppress the truth, keep the truth from the public in order to benefit the Democratic Party. So I hope that's the broader lesson learned here. Danielle will join us. At five thirty six was go to the VIP line. George Brockler, who's going to be taking over his DA, the first DA ever in the new twenty third in Colorado, which would be a separate Douglas County district. George oppressor today with law enforcement just sending the message to criminals out there, I assume, my friend, including TDA. I don't know if there's any TDA presence in Dougco at this point, but obviously not welcome in the great County of Douglas.
Speaker 2: How you doing, George, thank you for having me on Den. I'm doing great. I thought the message we got out of the press conference was fantastic. And while we do not have the issues that Auroras go through right now, you talk to Sheriff Darren, Weekly's our sheriff down here.
Speaker 1: They have stopped.
Speaker 2: Groups of these folks engaged in organized car theft in some other activities, so we're not immune from it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Douglas County to me is so fascinating. And as you may know, I tried a case there last week. I've tried a bunch of cases there. I love Douglas County. I love going to the courthouse. I love everything about it. To me, it's kind of a model county for America. In many ways, nothing's going to be perfect, right, but to me, it's just kind of a model county for America. Yet in so many different ways. You know, criminals are very very mobile. They can light rail, they can everything else. How do you seal it off as best you can?
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to build a wall.
Speaker 1: Biden's sell them pieces cheap, right, like a bucket piece.
Speaker 2: I think that some of this has to begin with the steps we started today. Has to start with aggressive but appropriate enforcement of the law, and then the word of mouth, and some of that will take place to the press conference today. Some of that's going to take place with people in jail or prison who talk to their buddies and family members say hey, man, don't do that Douglas County and going to do you right, Go do your crime somewhere else. And in fact that this press conference, not only did I have a map of the jurisdiction itself. But I had the good folks at Douglas County gin up, what's the best route around our jurisdiction?
Speaker 1: You're just hell?
Speaker 2: Then, how to drive around the jurisdiction?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And does it go by Mayor Mike Johnston's house or what exactly does this thing look like?
Speaker 2: Sadly, it requires you to head down either county line road to the far east or the far west and cut down towards El Paso County. My words were in the conference that if you're interested in committing crime, there are far more permissive and forgiving places for it than down here. You should stay up north.
Speaker 1: So George making a lot of friends today as always, which which is, you know, judge a person by their enemies, right that that's the highest praise for a person. But so, what other jurisdictions did you suggest?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Of course, I'm sure the starting point was don't break the law.
Speaker 2: But if you're going to break up, Yeah, exactly it was. It was don't break the law. And you know, without naming the other jurisdictions to our north, everybody knows, man. I emphasized that I talked about, you know, the feeling of discomfort and a lack of safety that people feel and everyone knows who you're talking about when you bring that up. Now, we're just not going to have that approach.
Speaker 1: Have you thought about billboards? I know that sounded flipped for me the other day, but I mean, you know, you've got I twenty five right there, a couple of strategically place boards and I'll bet as the governmental lanity, you can put up boards that others couldn't.
Speaker 2: You know what, that is a good idea, And I'm going to have to take a look at that because as we know, or our friend Steve Wells put up a bunch of bills forces during the last campaign for governor. You know that is something that that's that's worth looking into.
Speaker 1: You're right, because I can picture, having known you all these years, I can I can picture you there up on the board, that stern look and maybe an appropriate legal firearm of your choice. But I mean, because clearly that's what you're doing, right. I mean, it just depends on the different vehicles you're choosing, but you're just sending the message setting none on my watch.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. And I think it's also a message that wouldn't have got any attention at all, wouldn't have had any attention to it fifteen years ago. You know, Dan, you've been here a long long time. I grew up here. That message would be like that, and sheriffs say, you know what I mean. It wouldn't have matter of a Republican or Democrat would have been like that. But it stands out today because it's in such stark contrast to what you're hearing in the rest of the metro area and at the national level that.
Speaker 1: That is true. I mean the contrast to Denver, and that's obviously really interesting geographically because you're right, fifteen years ago, I never would have imagined Denver, you know, it would have a far left DA. Now the new guy, give him a chance, right, I've liked him in other settings I've been in with him, but certainly under Beth McCann, I never would have imagined the day because you look at it. A great history of Denver DA's regardless of political party, they've all been Democrat, but you've had some real law enforcers there. I never would have seen this coming that all of a sudden it would just green light criminality as long as you're on the left. If you're on the right, then you got to be real worried if you're acting in a perfectly legal way. But on the left, yeah, you can get away with lots and lots of stuff. And some would argue, in at least one case, murder. So yeah, so yeah, geographically, you got that mess in Denver, you're just south of that. You got I twenty five piping through. It's a unique challenge.
Speaker 2: We got I seventy two Lincoln County has running through. It's all that drug interdiction, opportunities, human trafficking, it's there.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The other piece of this too is you know, we have a legislature that every year for the past fifteen years has found a way to take tools away from law enforcement and to you know, demoralize them from law enforcement. I wanted the part of my message to be, and I said this multiple times. I was asked the question by the media, like are there specific things you're focusing on, And I talked about one of them being some property crimes, But I said, the other thing is this, if you run from our police and our sheriffs, they're going to come get you, and you're going to go to jail for longer than before. But if you hurt our law enforcers, you're going to get to see me at the other table in the courtroom, because I am going to make sure you get held accountable at the highest level. Because we protect law enforcement out here. I just don't think we hear messages like that anymore, which is crazy talk, but we just don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think it's needed. I think it's a real plus. I think that you know, Douglas and a Rappo have been very blessed to have you and then John Kellner, who I obviously think the world of and John and I are close in lots of different ways and be talking about that more soon. But I think, yeah, Douglas and a Rappo have been very lucky to have the two of you, and now that Douglas is off on its own, it's just a perfect opportunity to amplify that message.
Speaker 2: You know, we had the sheriffs from Albert and Lincoln come all the way out here too for the same purpose, and that is to emphasize we are invested in this. In fact, I think the sheriff from Albert, Tim Norton, said this incarceration model. He goes. We fully support the incarceration model.
Speaker 1: I'm like, right off, no, that that is so true. And well, George, listen, I know you from so many different ways in years and the time we practiced law together, and I know that that we are going to see some really creative stuff because I don't know that I've met anybody funnier than you. And you're super creative and you're super committed to public safety. And I think that's a great combo in a time like this when, yeah, you know, criminals are on social media too, and the message spreads in lots of different ways.
Speaker 2: Well, I've said this before too. Criminals do not know the law, but they know how the law works. Yeah, they see it, they feel it, and they hear about it, and so they can't tell you X equals Y, but they can tell you where not to go if you're going to commit a crime. And that's what I want us to be known for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think conversely, you know, Denver has become known as a lawless zone and anything goes zone. Again if you're on the left or if you're here ilegally, et cetera. But the opposite end of the spectrum for you guys. So hey, well done, looking forward to it, and keep us posted, keep us posted on the results.
Speaker 2: I'll talk with youthank.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, George. I appreciate that. That is George Brockler taking over as the DA in the new twenty third So eight five five for zero five A two five five again. Danielle Jurinski at five thirty six, talking about not just TDA being busted here, but the left polis is media minions and the broader message from that. Will there be a political follow We'll talk about the DEM polling in their governor's race and who's ahead there now and whether you think those folks will win in Colorado. You're on the Dan Caplas Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 4: If you are a criminal, or you are somebody who has bad intentions, do not come to the twenty third Judicial District because the people you see behind me, we will go out of our way to track you down and to hold you accountable.
Speaker 1: That is the fine Sheriff of Douglas County, Darren Weekly. Glad you're with us. A great way to kick off the show with George Bruckler, because I never saw this day coming. You know, I couldn't have seen this day come in fifteen twenty years ago, where we'd actually have some counties, especially Denver, where you'd have a DA my constitutionally protected opinion, who just conveyed the message of lawlessness and you know, particularly if you're conservative, at a message that lefties can get away with almost anything and maybe anything and just really undermine public safety in Denver. That's my opinion on Beth McCann. And so you end up in this situation where surrounding counties are like, OMG, we got a magnet here, we got a crime magnet here, So what do we do about it? And so George Brocker is taken over in the new twenty third Douglas County its own JD for the first time. Just they're very very upfront about, hey, we're going to throw you in jail, and so positive message. It'll be interesting to see the overall effect. Eight five five four zero five eight two five five the number texts DA N five seven seven three nine. I think there are so many different examples for real world examples that prove a premise I've been talking about for decades on air, which is that deterrence works, and deterrence is if you think it is likely you are going to be apprehended or more likely than in the next county. And we'll get to that next county thing in a second. I don't wish any harm on any other county, whether it's controlled by Democrats or Republicans. I don't want any innocent people hurt. I want criminals out of our state, which is why I've been talking about on air for decades. You know, Colorado taking the lead and Colorado doing what it has to do. And it would be expensive, but it would save exponentially more than it costs to become the safest place in America. And the way you get there, assuming they're properly trained and directed, etc. Is through having the most law enforcement. And we've seen example after example in America. I'll give you one anecdotal example. I was covering the Rodney King trial in LA the federal trial. Remember after the acquittals of the police officers in Siami Valley, the state case, there were all those riots. So federal court when it then later you know, tried the same place officers. Once that court got the word there was going to be a verdict and I was covering that live in LA, so I know that the jury let the court know late on a Friday that they had a verdict, and then the court wisely decided the verdict would not be announced until seven the next morning. Very smart on the part of Judge Davies for public safety. And what happened then. What happened then was two things. During the entire time the jury was deliberating, the number of police officers on the street in LA was dramatically improved. I can't remember the exact ratios, but I think it was a doubling of the force during that maybe week or so that the jury was deliberating. And the murder rate, as I recall it right now, went down in LA. And this is approximant from maybe six or seven a night to about one a night, simply because there were so many more officers on the street and criminals knew their chance of being apprehended just went way up. And so, yeah, de terrence works when it's backed up. And so, you know, individual communities, the state as a whole. I hope one of these days will come to their senses and just realize it's the best investment they can make imagine this. Imagine this, Ryan, if you were able to say, fill in the blank, whatever community you are, or hopefully the entire state, we have the best law enforcement in America and we now have the lowest crime rate or something to it. What would that do for your community? What would that do for your state economically? But even more importantly in terms of quality of life, just enjoyment of life.
Speaker 5: Now, I always try to reverse engineer these things too, Dan, What sane person out there, whether you're a single person or a married person or a person with a family going you know what? I want to go where there's more crime, where there's more illegal immigration and trendy Iragua activity.
Speaker 3: Please sign me up.
Speaker 1: Where are those people? Yeah? And well what it is? It's other criminals you know who want to go there? Right, But in terms of others imagine and there's no way to prove it, but you can look at comparisons with other states that can't hold a candle to ours. In other ways, how much how many good jobs, how many great employers, how much great business activity has been forfeited by this state through the legalization of marijuana, through being a sanctuary state, through the high crime rates, through all this garbage that the left poles, how many great jobs never came here? And then it's easier to identify how many have left, but how many never came here? And then what do we have? Okay, well, we got a bunch of pot shops. We have more pot shops I think last time I checked than Starbucks and McDonald's combined. Maybe, So yeah, you get that kind of industry. But obviously that's just a cancer kind of eating the state out from within. Eight five to five for zero five eight two five to five the number I would say, give this new guy in Denver a chance, John Walsh. And John's a Democrat, and I'm not, but I've known John from you know, other areas of law, and he's a former US Attorney's the he's the newly elected DA in Denver hasn't taken over yet. Give him a chance, because I'll tell you one thing, these these usas, these US attorneys and these a usas, these federal prosecutors, that's serious stuff, with very few exceptions. They take it very seriously. They are extraordinarily high level. They're no nonsense. And so give John Walsh a chance. He may be the polar opposite, let's hope of Beth McCann. So I am cautiously optimistic that that Denver, the citizens of Denver, Denver police are are about to get what they deserve, which is a DA committed to public safety. So give John Walsh a chance. That'll start sometime soon. Eight five to five for zero five eight two, five to five the number Danielle Cherinski five thirty six. Talk about her vindication, and equally or more important that right now that the lights so clearly shined on the dishonesty of Polis and his media minions who mocked her and through that tried to censor anybody in the pipeline who might tell the truth about these Venezuelan gangs and what they were doing in Aurora. But Polis wanted to shut down that truth, and his media minions wanted to shut down that truth at the cost of public safety. Simply be to advance the Democrat costs wouldn't look good for Democrat governor. More importantly, it would help Trump, It wouldn't look good for the Democrat candidate for presidents. So there can be no doubt, now, candor, is there a flaw in this logic that Polis was willing to compromise public safety and try to suppress this story for political gain. And I know maybe a lot of people aren't shocked by that anymore. But the day we can't be shocked by that, the day that's the new normal that we're willing to expect, we get what we deserve. So right now, every single person out there a cross party line should be very highly motivated to run these Democrats out of power. And we will talk about sometime in the next segment or so at the latest polling on the Democrats side in their governor's race, because as you may know, that police is term limited, thank you Lord, and there's going to be an open race, no incumbent at this point. Text on fire. I'll get to all of that as well. Eight five five for zero five A two five five texts d A N five seven seven three nine. You're on the Dan Caplas Show.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Danielle Cherinski with us AID five thirty six talk about the latest on TDA with the truth now finally coming fully to light. Hey want to go to the VIP line and do a hit with somebody who's extraordinarily knowledgeable. One of the themale issues we talk about most often on the show, which is homelessness in Colorado, what's the fix, what works, what doesn't? And Jennifer Dais is doing the work of angels at Samaritan House, which is kind of a model of how to approach all of this and obviously one of my motives in having Jennifer on is I'm hoping that you will consider Samaritan House Catholic Charities in general for your hard earned charitable dollars. But if you're looking for the biggest bang for your buck, helping the most people you can at the street level with each and every heart earned dollar, I just can't imagine anything better than the work done by Catholic Charities. Full disclosure, I'm also on the board and a modest doner. Jennifer, Welcome to the Dan Kapli Show.
Speaker 6: Hi, Dan, Well, thank you so much for that kind introduction. I'm happy to be back on Well.
Speaker 1: Thanks for the great work you do, because I think everybody listening understands the kind of work that you're doing, you know, down in the trenches with people at a low point in their life, including the family piece of it. You know, that's brutally hard. It has to be hard emotionally, psychologically, physically, So we all owe you a debta gratitude. And as I've said many times, literally Denver would fall apart without what you guys are doing. But take people inside a little bit. You know, everybody hears the stats and this and that, but take them inside a little bit through your eyes, what it really looks like on the ground and what you guys are doing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, I feel really lucky that every day I get to work somewhere I'm so passionate about, and I find that most people and when they experience, you know, really challenging circumstances, want to get back on their seat and just sometimes just need that hand up to get to that next step. So I always feel really grateful that we get to be there to support them in their journey and oftentimes really working on skill building or pieces that they can carry on in that next stage of their journey. So yeah, it's a real big blessing that we get to support people at their time with us, but then know that hopefully there's lasting effects of what they were able to gain and grow in our program.
Speaker 1: Jennifer day's our guests from SamArt Now, so you're not just say, putting a roof over somebody's head overnight. I'm sure that happens sometimes, but there's there's a goal here in concrete ways to get there. Can you expand that a little bit to your family program?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So Samarican House hosts thirty nine families and in our program they make certain agreements like meeting with a case manager weekly, they can meet with one of our mental health clinicians on site, they can meet with the housing navigator. But I really look at it as a menu of services and really a targeted, holistic approach where we can look at all of the different barriers that are maybe putting them in this position of experiencing homelessness and walking alongside them in attending programming and resume building, interview prep in some of those pieces to help really help them be success as well as they're chasing you know, their goals and these next steps. It's a lot of really awesome staff who help with that. Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that goes to my next question, Jennifer, which is you know I've I've had the privilege of being down there a few times and just watching this operation and marveling at it on every level, including the human levels. So what makes you decide obviously you're very skilled, what makes you decide to take your talents to Samaritan House and do this kind of difficult work.
Speaker 6: I think, as you said, it really is working with people who are working very hard and you know they're doing the work. We just get a walk alongside them, but it is really awesome to support them in that and be again not really hand up in that part of their journey.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, and it really is. I hope everybody gets a chance some day to see it, maybe as a volunteer or whatever. But just the skill level of the people working at samaritause which helps explain the results. How can folks help?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you know, there's a variety of ways. We always welcome volunteers and hands on support. But Samaritan House is primarily privately funded and so we do need money to support, as Dansman saying, we have a lot of specialized positions of licensed mental health clinicians. We also have an on site medical health clinic as well and our social case workers, so we do need you know, financial support as well as you know gifts and talents of others in the community to help us continue to do this work.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I'm just in awe of what you guys do, Jennifer, And it must be it's so hard, right, but I would guess you go home at night, and your whole staff goes home at night more fulfilled than most of us. It's just got to be incredibly fulfilling to know that you've done that kind of work.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I think it's really a gift. And during the adventison, you know, to reflect on, you know, Christ, to find the place of his birth. It's really amazing to get to welcome people in who are experiencing literal homelessness in our community into a place of safety. And for many they may not have experienced that in quite some time. So just seeing that weight of the stress buloss their shoulders, there's really nothing like those moments.
Speaker 1: Well, God, love you for what you do. Appreciate the time, Jennifer, thank you.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much. Dan, have a nice night you too.
Speaker 1: That's Jennifer Days over at Samaritan House. If you want to help them, go to c C Denver. That's for Catholic Charity Ccdenver dot or give. You want to double your impact, you go to slash capitalist caplis match our for multi matching contributions up to one hundred thousand totals through the end of the year. Hey five five for zero five A two five five the number. Glad you are here, and I'm glad the truth is finally being told about what's been happening in Aurora. No, it's not an indictment of the entire community. There's lots of great stuff happening in Aurora, but you can't go out and lie about the bad stuf because you think it's going to hurt your presidential candidate. And in my opinion, that's what our governor did, and he tried to mock people like Danielle Jurinski so that she and others, you know what, would not bring the truth forward about the Venezuelan gang activity in Aurora because guess what. That had hurt Kamala Harris, It had hurt Heared Polus, that had hurt all the Democrats who were behind this open border suicide. And so the big story and you know it, well, that's broken over the last twenty four hours or so, is and Danielle go through the details she has more details than the media is reporting about the horror of this mass home invasion, tying people up, torturing them, and every Colorado knows across party lines, no way, we are not going to let this become the new normal, which was obviously one of the big reasons Polis and his media minions were suppressing the truth once again. And we've seen this pattern from Democrats before, remember the Hick and Looper administration. No fault of DPD Dept. You did heroic work and you can be sure Aurora police doing everything they can there. It's going to be interesting. You saw Top Tom Holman call out the chief and Aurora and say, turn these guys over to us. You got to be turning these guys over to us as soon as you're done with them, and we'll find out if Aurora is going to do it. I have a lot of respect for AURORAPD, and I fully expect that they will. But remember in Denver, and we covered it a lot on this show. If you're new to the area, you wouldn't know this story. But in Denver, you had these roving gangs happen to be black. You had these roving gangs that as part of an initiation. We're beating people chosen by race, the victims chosen by race, white people. We're beating them severely, beating them severely, leaving them unconscious. And this was all going on in the downtown Denver, the prosperous Loto type area. And so hick and Looper administration caught onto this first of all in DPD did some of the greatest police work I've ever seen to be able to figure out who was doing what. And then the Hickenlooper administration buried it, just buried it. And so you had all these people including like our kids were younger than me and Amy and our kids going down there, going down there to ball games, this and that, totally oblivious to the fact that you have these gangs out there targeting people based on race and administering these horrific beatings to the point of unconsciousness. But once again Democrats just in power deciding that they were not going to warn you about this because it makes the Democrats look bad. How does it get much worse than that morally? But it's a continuing pattern we see, and we've just seen it again with Polis and Aurora, to the point of the governor of a state. Think about this, mocking a city council woman who's telling the truth about what's happening, saying that it's a figment of her imagination. Yeah, tells you everything you need to know about Polis. One thing I want to know from you on the other side is do you think that the wormest turned in Colorado? On the Democrats. I'll give you the results five four fifty one. I'll give you the results of the polling done by a really reputable poster in Colorado on who's favored now among the Democrats for that open governor seat. And do you think that they can be beat? Their favorite can be beat, the others can be beat at Colorado's Have they had enough at this point? Is is it the time it will happen someday? Is it the time now that they're going to turn back to a GOP candidate? Eight five to five for zero five eight two five five text d an five seven seven three.
Speaker 3: Nine And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 4: I want to break down an event that occurred last night, and I think, without questioning as national attention based on the circumstances of where the event actually occurred and based upon the incidences that have been in the city of Aurora in the past, in and around this same location. Last night, right out about eight forty five pm at one two five eight dollars Street of victims, it was a male and a female. They were accosted by approximately thirteen to fifteen armed individuals. Thirteen of those were males and three of those were possibly females at this time is what we're thinking. They were taken to an adjoining apartment complex against their will at that same Dallas complex and they ended up at one two six ' eight Dallas. Again, this was the same complex, same area. The victims were held against their will. They were actually bound, both the male and the female. They were pistol whipped, they were beat they were victimized, they were terrorized. During this entire process, some of the suspects left that apartment complex at one two six eight Dallas and went over to the victims apartment which was located at one two five A Dallas, and actually burglarized and took over that apartment and took out items of value that belonged to our victims. And subsequently they came back.
Speaker 1: Cannot become the new normal police, tries to lie about it, tries to mock those who are telling the truth. One of those he mocked, primarily Danielle Cherinski, will be with us at five thirty six. As much as the left wants it to become the new normal, it cannot become the new normal. Eight five five for zero five A two five five text DA and five seven seven three nine Denver Post headline that went up a short time ago. Sixteen suspected trend de Aragua gang members in ice custody after kidnapping, torture at Aura's Edge of Lowry apartments. Sixteen suspected TDA gang members remained in federal custody Wednesday, and immigration holds after a violent home invasion, et cetera, et cetera. All sixteen suspects in custody are undocumented Venezuelan immigrants, and then it goes on from there. So the criminal charges have not yet been brought. So what normally happens is you can have the criminal charges brought, you can put people in jail. Then when people are done with the criminal justice if it's working right, which the Left has tried to thwart and has thwarted for a long time. Then at that point, if it is working right, they hand it over to Ice and deport it. One interesting question is, you know, in these situations, and there are so many of these situations, when you, just as the Left did, decide to open up the border with no vetting, in these situations, you know, would you rather see these people put in jail here for a long time or just straight out deported. The danger obviously if you straight out to port im Biden's still in power, they may just come right back in. So eight five ur zero five two five to five the number takes d A N five seven seven three nine. The victims here also undocumented, right, and every idiot knows that that it's not a case we're all undocumented. People are committing crimes like this so often they're the victims as well. But the point is, we can't have any tolerance. Has to be zero tolerance for criminal activity by people here illegally, zero tolerance for admitting anybody unvetted to the country. You know, and we've known this for many, many decades, right, but it's just reached this breaking point because of the decision of the Left to flood America with as many as they could get in, you know, in a short period of time, to try to create a permanent Democrat majority. And what they did in the process was help President Trump get elected. And I think they're going to help a bunch of other Republicans get elected in the future as well, because this has reached a point beyond madness. Eight five for zero five A two five five the number. Let me get to some of our great Texters. Dan. I like George in general, but I hope he's going to feel awfully sad when somebody heads up north to commit their next crime. After a statement today, Texters referring to George Brockler kind of enough to join us at the start of the show. He's taken over as the DA in the new twenty third, which is doug Gliss County for the most part. And what George was saying was, Hey, we want to send a lot and clear message, don't do your crime in Douglas County. We're going to put you in jail, and you know, go do it. Well. His message was don't commit crime anywhere, but implicitly don't do it here. And we talked about all this, and criminals know I did. Denver hasn't tried to hide it. You know, DPD doing heroic work. But when you've got a lefty DA like Beth McCann, you know, walking lefties all over the place, under prosecuting certain types of serious crimes, etc. The message gets out to criminals. And when you're a sanctuary city, as Denver and as Bragg to be, then yeah, you're going to be a magnet. And I don't think there's anything wrong with the county. George would never say, no county in Colorado, no city would ever say oh, yeah, commit crime, but go do it over there, never ever, ever. But I think it is absolutely justified and necessary a matter of your duty to your citizens and self preservation for public officials to go out there say not here, not now, not ever, we are going to hammer you. It will all be legal, it will all be ethical, but we are going to hammer you. And any jurisdiction that doesn't come out and say that after the left in Colorado has magnetized crime is irresponsible. Because Colorado right now, under lefty leadership, has magnetized crime. It attracts criminals. How could it not? How could it not? You got the mayor of Denver out there promising an armed insurrection, a violent insurrection against the federal government to try to protect folks here illegally, And yeah, how could you not because remember, for the left for a long time in Denver has protected not just those here illegally, because you get a lot of good people, they want a better life, they come here, they're not violating any other laws. But then you get people who come here illegally, who are violating other laws. And the left in Colorado has been committed to protecting criminal illegals. So yeah, they have magnetized Colorado for crime. And I think every jurisdiction has the right to do what George is doing. Come out and say no, not in our jurisdiction. You will get hammered. And I expect we're going to see a lot more of that, and not hammered like out at the clubs. Like hammered. You're going to be in a cell eight five five or is there a five A two five five text d An five seven seventy nine. Danielle Jerinski will be with us at five thirty six, A real hero of this story, coming out telling the truth. Polis mocking her publicly, trying to intimidate her and others from telling the truth, all because the truth while helping public safety, would have hurt the Democrat candidate and hurt Polis. Yeah, shows what they really care about and it ain't you