Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, if you've just tuning in because you saw this in your feed, this is part two. This is a two part episode on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and you're in part two, so go back and listen to part one.
Speaker 2: Don't get because part one we got some good stuff in there. I know sometimes people just pop into part two and I get it because that's when the show picks up. But I'm telling you, we got a lot. We've worked out some shit. Yeah, part one, I think we had a little some arguments a little bit like we don't. We don't totally not arguments, but we don't totally see like I'm giving Eric a little more grace and I totally understand why you're not. Yeah, yeah, yeah, maybe a little okay, And if you missed it, I'm in love with Dry all right. So we're at the lemen and demon demon that's not that's not a word demon.
Speaker 3: Do you know what is so funny?
Speaker 1: Every time I was writing my notes about denim and diamonds, I was writing d E M I N.
Speaker 2: You did too, Yes I did, And I'm I'm writing them with a pen. You're typing them, yeah, typing? So demon demon and Diamond did what do you think?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this? Yeah, what now? And this is nothing that we'ere ever. This is never going to change. Okay, I get it, I get it. But what do you think about the fact that like every episode they have to have this like a party.
Speaker 3: I hate it same, it's just so forced in production.
Speaker 2: I mean, although I didn't mind this party for some reason, I liked it. I mean, it's a mini pony, I guess, clopping around they're getting they got gussied up. But yeah, no, it's very produced. It's a different produced.
Speaker 3: It's so produce.
Speaker 1: And let me I know we're not there yet, but I need to know were they Was that a real tattoo?
Speaker 2: Maybe I have no idea. It looked like it. It was raised up like because if it was like a Hannah, it would be flat.
Speaker 3: So I think it was a real tattoo.
Speaker 2: And all I was thinking is, girl, you're an actress, don't get a tattoo.
Speaker 3: You don't you know what I'm saying. But it's isn't that eleven eleven? We'll get to that.
Speaker 2: Oh god, well that it looked like a good party. She had her little tattoo. Sta I mean she's so see the thing about Carlorgo that bugs me, and you know this bugs me in general. When people do this, she becomes whoever she's with, she becomes the guy. She's immediately like, oh, I guess I have to host these amazing parties for Mauricio. Well now she's with this kind of country star. So it's all this and she's acting like all along, she's like, I just want somebody who wants to live in Colorado off the land. Girl, you don't get to just decide that that that's who you've always been.
Speaker 3: You can say you've changed, but thank you not always been that.
Speaker 1: I completely one thousand percent agree with you. And yeah, and and we're so we're supposed to be quelling the rumors about Morgan or either that or okay, I present you with this option. Morgan's at the party, but she doesn't want to be filmed.
Speaker 3: I thought she was. It felt like it.
Speaker 2: But although I think one of them would bring that up, somebody would eventually like throw the thing unless Kyle said I will not film unless this is like deal with because I think she has some control with editing and shit with Andy, I really do so maybe, but it felt like she was there, I mean came over after she you know, they were spotted together not long ago.
Speaker 1: The tabloids like, oh, I definitely think they're still together, but I think, yeah, but I do. I think it's weird that she's having like Venim and Diamond party exactly if okay, if Morgan's not at this party, it's really fucking weird that she suddenly like in All about Country.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly, She's never mentioned any of that before.
Speaker 4: Because Morgans, I got a lot of tattoos. Yeah, now you gotta get Now we're gonna have a tattoo station and every part. Now y'all got to get tattooed. I'm gonna let you tattoo me. Ka, you can put it to die on my billy.
Speaker 2: This is too much. It's so much because and then just when you think you can't handle all this, Camille fucking shows up in this like denim three quarter skirt. Like I'm like an Orthodox. What the hell was that? I cannot stand her? I just cannot stand her. And then I wrote something and I can't read. I wrote Kyle says, oh, Camille says like, oh, this must be so hard for you because our husbands you know, they're living their best lives, they're having their they get their younger their younger girlfriends and all that.
Speaker 3: And I know what this is like.
Speaker 2: And Kyle immediately turns to cameras, like, I think Camille's projecting is she You think Mauricio isn't going like fucking a bunch of young chicks. He's been doing that the whole time. Yeah, yes, I love that. I do not like Camille. So I mean, you know Kyle is very much in denial. Yeah, Kyle's trying to rewrite history.
Speaker 1: First of all, we all know, and we can say this, I can say this, you can say this. Garcel shouldn't say this on camera, but yes, we all know. The rumors are that Mauricio has been cheating on her for years, and probably what happened is that it was it just it crossed the line. Too many people found out about it, her kids felt whatever it was. Kyle was like, I can't just keep being with this man who constantly cheats on me. Right, it's embarrassing because she said he broke my trust, right, but what else could that be besides he cheated on me in a very obvious way that I could no longer. You know, maybe one of the girlfriends reached out to Kyle and is like, he bought me an engagement ring. Who knows, who knows what happened, don't We can't know what happened. But somehow I think for this season, Kyle's trying to rewrite. It's she's producing her season, which is that Morgan is no longer part of it, so we don't have to hear that. Maybe she's questioning her sexuality, maybe she has a girlfriend. Maybe it's very much her. No, Morgan is no longer part of this, so now it's all about, Oh, but I really miss Mauricio in the life we had together and I'm going to try and get back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's totally pretty think give me of that as authentic. And every season, I mean, every franchise has that person who I think it's Heather Debro in the OC, who's trying, who tries to produce And you can't say that on camera, and I'm not gonna say I won't sign it up to say this, she's very much that. I think a little bit.
Speaker 3: Maybe Teresa and Jersey.
Speaker 2: You know, there's always somebody and it drives I know, it drives Andy crazy, but you know he does it because they're whatever the star.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean Andy's probably got to be like, are you serious, Kyle Deniman Diamonds a tattoo artist.
Speaker 2: Oh he loves it. I bet he loves that shit. He doesn't care whatever whatever they're gonna do.
Speaker 1: You don't think Andy is annoyed that Morgan got written out of the show.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe that for sure, that she's been O fake? All right, I mean, yeah, all right. So Sutton shows up with her daughter. I just wrote yay, because I guess she's allowed to Now. Maybe the daughter was she eighteen? I couldn't tell.
Speaker 1: I can't tell if kids are like five or twenty. I don't know either because you and kids are listen. I have teenagers, and I see teenagers that look twenty eight, and I see teenagers still twelve.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. I think what happened is she maybe got of age where she was allowed to make the decision that she wanted to be on camera because I think her husband didn't want. And understandably, if I were the spouse of someone on the show, I would be like, kids are.
Speaker 3: Not going on that? Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I agree, that's what happened, so there, she wanted to be there, and she was cute. She now did sudden give her a sip of alcohol? I think yes, and she's like, I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Ugh, I can't. I cannot bear ston. I know she's terrible.
Speaker 1: I'm so she's become my new most despised like I just I don't get anything about her. I don't know why they put up with her. She's always trying to make herself the star of every episode.
Speaker 2: She's ridiculous. You know the thing I'm sure you follow on Instagram Drunk Drawn. If you guys don't follow Drunk Drawn, you should. First you should follow us on rose Pricks podcast on Instagram.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: We give you some followers. We were a little late to the instagame. I guess, yeah, little maybe that's a little.
Speaker 3: Part of it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, really trying to make rose Pricks Instagram happen a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah we really embarrassing. Yeah we look bad.
Speaker 1: We're going to get battle guests. If you guys would go follow us on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yes, we get a lot of downloads, but it doesn't show if you looked at our social peek behind the curtain. If somebody asks us to do a podcast. This guy asked me one time. He's like, will you be on my podcast? Because I really like you? On board a f and I like went and looked at a social media and he had one follower and it was himself.
Speaker 3: He was his only follower.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I don't know I did it anyway, but okay, I s remember he might listen, so I don't know. So Tilly I just wrote She's unhinged, ThReD is ready to party, Bose is rocking it.
Speaker 3: Just back from Brazil.
Speaker 1: Yes, but first of all, Kyle, as soon as people are arriving, Kyle's like, you, guys, look at the tattoo artist.
Speaker 2: He's so cute.
Speaker 1: He's really cute. Stop Kyle, I know making it. We get disingenuous. Oh my god, girl, he's so cute.
Speaker 3: I'm really no, you're not. You're dating. You are fucking Morgan.
Speaker 2: You put She's fine, and I understand it.
Speaker 3: She doesn't want that story.
Speaker 2: It's Morgan that doesn't want it out there.
Speaker 3: Right, But why does she have to go so far in the other direction?
Speaker 1: Like do you think I should guys, do you think I should get a tattoo? Like a welcome Matt by my crotch? Is it welcome Matt or welcome back, welcome, welcome Matt crotch, That's what she wanted.
Speaker 2: I think she was saying that about somebody else who was going to get a tattoo, and that I think she said that to Garcel because she's like, where should I thought that's what.
Speaker 3: That conversation was. But I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: I thought yourself, I wrote, is that a You're probably right? But I just wrote, is that a real tat? Because Garcel's getting the eleven? Eleven?
Speaker 3: She decides and then they have a whole conversation. She doesn't do it. This wasn't this wasn't there just yet. No.
Speaker 2: No, they have a conversation about it though it hasn't happened yet, but somebody they're all like very concerned that those are the devil's numbers, and she's like, no, no, no, those are angel numbers. Right. Conversation of adults right their fifties.
Speaker 1: But before they get to that, I just I had something to say about about the Brazil thing, about how Bose is like we just got back from Bill that I like, Bo's okay, don't get me wrong, I really like her, but I just thought this scene was so weird when she's like, yeah, so every year, my daughter has to make a slide show presentation about where she wants to go, okay, and then she has to defend her position, and then they show bows just being kind of a hard ass about it for no real reason. Right, Like she's gonna take her on whatever trip she wants to go on, because that's the thing, is like, But so then the daughter has to be like, Okay, mom, I want to go to Brazil because deck slide. She's being like a real hard ass for no reason.
Speaker 2: I liked it. I thought it was great because I think kids are so spoiled, and I thought it was great that like she's gonna be spoiled anyway. Obviously her mom's like the cover of Forbes and stuff, but like, yeah, work for it a little bit, learn a little bit about the place we're gonna go, and tell me why you want to go there.
Speaker 3: I thought it was great.
Speaker 1: It was just funny. I just thought it was kind of a I thought it was kind of weird.
Speaker 2: They like my family used to do that. They'd be like, Okay, so where do you want to go? Paris, No, and then it just becomes a Baker's Field. Why Bakersfield. A lot of crack there. I guess it might be interesting. Next slide, which is funny. I like Bos and I think I liked her a lot too. Later in the episode, good Time and I so okay, And then this.
Speaker 1: Then before that, then before this tattoo conversation, they have of course, sut And ordering a drink. Yeah, and she's watching the bartender poor alcohol in her drink. Do you remember this part? And she's like, keep going, keepe going, keep going. I just wrote, I just wrote getting drunk. I wrote, you're gonna hate this. I said, Tillie's unhinged, Duriet's ready to party. Bos is rocking it just back from Brazil.
Speaker 2: Duit is so cute, Like it's like in my journal in high school, dre It's so cute. Sutton's getting drunk, Garcela's getting eleven eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was, I was getting like I was getting annoyed.
Speaker 2: Well, here's where I didn't get annoyed. Can we can we get to garcel telling Sutton about I'll her talk with Kyle.
Speaker 3: Oh, I knew you were going to love this. Yeah, I've loved.
Speaker 2: It so much.
Speaker 3: I was like, there you go, this is what I've been waiting for.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, I just want to say before we even get into this, I have in agreement with you. I just want to say, Lou, you would be yeah. But also here's where I feel like, Okay, I get now. Now Garcel has a reason to be saying this. If you want a gossip about this and bring stuff to light, that's totally fine because it happened to you, you know about it, you have first hand information, and now you want.
Speaker 2: To stir some shit.
Speaker 1: Great, But do you see the difference between this and like, yeah, we all know that we think PK was the one who's set up.
Speaker 3: You don't know, you have no proof, you know nothing.
Speaker 1: About it, but you're basically throwing derit and PK under the bus.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I agree, I agree. I totally see that.
Speaker 2: I loved one hundred percent. But I love that she's being you know how like my girl Code Girls Girls staff. Yeah, of course, if you like, if there was a world where you we all hung out all the time and I got I was friends with John, you know, and you guys split like unacceptable, unacceptable that Kyle texts PK it's gross. So I love that. Garselves like telling Sutton about it, She's like, you know what, she texts PK and PK Tex texts her and stuff, and I like that. Her response was like, that's fucked up. That's that's that's.
Speaker 3: I thought it was funny too.
Speaker 1: How the way she started it out was like, yeah, you know, Kyle and I had a really good heart to heart, you know, and I really want to get to know her better because you know, as a friend, Like I really want to get to know her because you know, she's going through a separation and she has kids like like I do, that are almost out of the house. But she told me PK text her.
Speaker 3: I'd haven't.
Speaker 2: I loved that little side straw. But here's where it really got interesting. So Sutton claims that Dured already knows that. I was like, does she? That's what I wrote. But but then I'm like, why is Sutton defending that? Because of course Sutton wouldn't. But in my mind there's a little bit whereas like I bet Durit does kind of know, and Grocela is just trying to She is trying to stir it up a little bit, which is kind of fun. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then so then Garcel goes, well, if that's the case, that's amazing, right, But me, Garcel bouvet, I would have a problem with it. And then Sutton says this, which I thought was weird. She's like, yeah, but Kyle and Durit haven't really talked in months. Yes, maybe she's closer to Peki. It's like, what are you talking about? You guys are filming together.
Speaker 3: That is just gross.
Speaker 2: There's just something so gross about it, and I Sutton, it's again showing us that Suton's just vile. She's vile.
Speaker 3: What is that everything?
Speaker 1: They haven't talked Kyle and Dured haven't talked in months? Does she therefore stupid?
Speaker 2: But even if they hadn't talked to months, it's still I wouldn't text a guy. If you were splitting up with a guy, I wouldn't text him.
Speaker 1: And people don't talk for months all the time, like it doesn't and so and what does that prove? Oh, they're in a fight. So therefore therefore Kyle can peppay yeah, exactly what she's doing.
Speaker 2: I don't trust Kyle at all that I wish we could get Vander pump on the show to tell us the real shit.
Speaker 3: You think she'll do it? No, She's like, no, I won't.
Speaker 2: So then Bose and Deree are having a conversation. They're talking about Sutton's inconsistencies. I agree with this conversation, which we all agree with the conversation because Sutton's full of shit.
Speaker 3: Right, and they're talking about how Suddon kind of.
Speaker 1: The thing about Sutton is just so insane. She Sutton just constantly is a hypocrite, Like she constantly it's not even like a hypocrite, but she contradicts herself all the time.
Speaker 2: Right, inconsistencies exactly what they're saying. Then she comes in again. She starts clapping a conversation. She's like, I want us to be a sisterhood. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well the first first bos is like, you know what, I think we need to bring this to the group like a tribal which I thought was very funny, very survivor mmmm.
Speaker 2: And I like that. She's like, Hey, guys, don't forget, we're on a show, we're getting a paycheck. We're going to have this conversation. Let's just have it. And that is absolutely true, and we're all just waiting for that. But just to even get to that point, we got to like suffer through Sutton, like I want a sisterhood and everybody's talking about everybody behind their backs.
Speaker 3: Let's talk to each other.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm right yeah, So then is this so Eric is like, Okay, I'm gonna tell you kind of, I mean telling you and I think you're volatile, and meanwhile, like Tilly's like that's true. Yeah. Eric is like, I'm so tired of these speeches.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous, and she's right, yeah, and she's like you're volatile, yeah, which is absolutely the case. So then j Tilly to camera is like, I don't think she meant it as a compliment.
Speaker 2: Quirky. Wait, I'm not doing the I gotta get the voice right ready.
Speaker 3: I got it.
Speaker 2: I thought she meant it as a compliment.
Speaker 4: I think she meant it as a butt down but accurate but accurate.
Speaker 1: So then Erica is still talking and she's like, yeah, you're inconsistent, and then totally nods behind Erica, which was hilarious. So then I'm truthful. I was just calling something out and then Dare goes, but sometimes you overreact and Setton goes.
Speaker 2: I do not. Yeah, she goes, cause she goes when you're stressed, she goes, sometimes you overreact when you're stressed.
Speaker 3: That she she's totally right about.
Speaker 2: And then setting proves her point.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's like, yeah, that, so goes. Please don't raise your voice. I am not in a place where I appreciate that right now. I have a reaction when you did it the other night, So please, And then Sutton goes, ha, do you know how many times I have been in a place where I appreciate people yelling at me?
Speaker 2: And then this was the best. Yes, this was an amazing conversation because son is trying to bring back the theme, right, so if ever, she's such a mean girl, So the theme is that the over arch is that Durit doesn't stop talking, she doesn't listen. So then sudden that's all the only card she has to play. So she's like, but you don't listen, and.
Speaker 3: Then Garcella yell's shut up Dury for no reason.
Speaker 2: Duri wasn't even talking when she said bad, she's such a bitch. It was I think she was joking.
Speaker 3: I really genuinely think she was joking.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't, but it made it kind of made me laugh. I just know I'm on you know, I love But right.
Speaker 1: Before that, Sutton is asking to be punched in the fucking ovaries. She's just like, okay, I'll talk in a really soft voice.
Speaker 2: How's this it's not really soft.
Speaker 1: Voice, and durree, it's just over it. She just kind of rolls right. She's like, Sudden, you can't leave the charge on this one. Yes, I was amazing.
Speaker 2: She goes, first of all, just speak in your normal voice. I mean, you don't have to scream at me, and you don't have to do this. Sutton is losing her and I'm loving it.
Speaker 1: So Kyle, Kyle says to Sudden, what is the point you're trying to make?
Speaker 3: And then well, people, to be honest.
Speaker 2: I liked Kyle in this moment too, because Kyle was sort of a little bit kind of on Duri's side. I liked everyone in this moment except for Camilla, which we're going to get to and Sudden.
Speaker 3: Everybody else was kind of great.
Speaker 1: So then Erica pops in and she's like, well, then lead by example, and Sudden goes, I'm trying to then goes no, you're not, and goes I'm trying to you, and then mockingly, she goes, try out of sticking, bitch, She's ridiculous. So then Dured goes, Okay, this is not authentic, this is not kind, this is I'm now I'm doing something. She goes, this is not this is not kind, and this is not authentic, and then and goes, this.
Speaker 2: Is as real as it gets. And then Dree goes, oh really, oh really, is this really?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: It's phenomenal because it's real, this moment is real.
Speaker 3: Everyone's being real, and I love it.
Speaker 1: And in this I have been toat. I cannot tell you how many times when you just get so mad and you're being fucking ganged up on. I mean obviously not as really as an adult, but I mean you know, when you're young and you get like a group of girls, I'm the one who's always like the deree who just like loses my fucking mind.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't even think Durite lost her mind. I think I think you're more the shot. She's just mean, she's just say that.
Speaker 3: I think you're more the sudden and many. I'm joking. Wow, Okay, that really hurts my feelings.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think you're more the Camille in this case, because you were married to what's Kelsey grammar, and that's similar.
Speaker 3: You know, you say, dere is not losing your mind. She's saying.
Speaker 2: She goes, Okay, well, if we're being honest, you know, my life sucks right now. I have no tolerance for bullshit, right, And then that's when Sutton like tries to She She's like, I'm not angry with you. What nobody cares? First of all, who you're angry? Nobody's listening to you. You drunk hag Well was this before?
Speaker 1: No? But before that, that's when she's like, Derey, you're angry, and you're not angry at me. You're angry laugh You're angry at your laugh.
Speaker 2: Well that you want, so she says that in the head at that point, she says that She's like, you're not angry, you're angry. So then Bo's is like, okay, don't weaponize vulnerability, which is that is my biggest trigger. I swear to god, you know that, Like, I hate that. I hate when people cut deep. I don't like I just like you can have an argument about you, yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, But right before that even happens, she says, uh, uh DeWit says to camera, which was just really funny. She's like, ladies and gentlemen, meet Sutton Strack, the woman who loves to support other women at their lowest. Yeah, it was like, oh, you ate them up, you ate them up. I can't wait for them to watch that back.
Speaker 2: And then, like I said, she ate them up and left no crumbs, as they said on Whisperingly, I mean like.
Speaker 3: She was poised, particulate, held her shit.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's being strong as fuck, and I love that Bo's defended her because Bose already likes her and I like that they're friends. She's like, don't weaponize vulnerability.
Speaker 1: Then come Ille, but wait, but just before that, I just want to go over because so much happened here and I wrote it all down, so I need to rush through it. But when Sutton goes, Sutton's like, it's not my fault. You're in the position you're in now. And then Kyle tells the camera Sutton, low blow. But I agree, I just wouldn't say it out loud. Fuck off, Kyle, Yeah.
Speaker 3: What what like these women?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And that's when Erica goes, you know what, don't say something you're gonna regret. And then Deree is like, you know what, You're right. My life sucks right now, but I have zero tolerance for bullshit. It's as simple as that. How's that for transparent? That's when Sutton's like, I'm not angry with you, Dree, I'm not angry with you.
Speaker 2: She's such a fucking she is.
Speaker 1: A kunt, right, So then the shit happens that you talked about with the weaponizing, Yeah, and then go ahead, Camille comes in.
Speaker 2: Camille like buds in now, just when Durit's kind of stood up for herself. Now, Camille feels is the right time to say, like, yeah, but when my house burnt down, I mean, Drey, you weren't being very nice to me.
Speaker 3: And she's like, well, she goes, when when my house burnt down and I lost my assistant many many years remember when that happened. I mean we were all watching it back then.
Speaker 1: Camille literally did not talk about a person. I lost my assistant.
Speaker 2: You're in stint.
Speaker 3: Never did we.
Speaker 1: Talk about the name like they're an actual person. All they represented to her was an assistant, somebody who had been working for her for many years, Like, you know, how's she going to the help.
Speaker 2: How am I supposed to get anything? I lost?
Speaker 3: I lost the help? Oh my god? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Camille has always been this person she's but this was the best.
Speaker 1: Just Camille compared herself to Jesus. Yeah, first season in the hot time, She's horrible. A lot of people think I'm like Jesus because I'm just such a giver. I just give and give if it's just. It's all I know is to give, honestly. Okay, just side note, sidebar. Over the years, I have disliked many a housewife. And we all know that my number one. Who's my number one that I hate?
Speaker 3: Who's your number? Oh? Derinda?
Speaker 1: Yes, I hate Dirinda. Derinda is my number one. I cannot stand her. She's a horrible, horrible person. I will never agree with anybody who's like but she's kind of fun. No, fuck her. She's a horrible, horrible, means drunk and she never gets what's coming to her because she's just a mean bully. But guess who's my number two and always husband, Camille. Yes, yes, I have disliked Camille from the jump. I was so happy season one when Kyle came for her and was not putting up with Camille is conniving, she's gross, she's so fake.
Speaker 2: She's she's dumb as fun. I mean, she's so dumb dumb, which I think is hilarious. Why okay, and this question and I'm not going to step skip ahead, but like just spoiler and we'll get to it.
Speaker 3: But like Dured says, what we're all thinking, like why are you here?
Speaker 2: Yes, which that is a little bit of a breaking the fourth wall a little bit in a way, because you know, like you want to believe, they want you to believe they're all really just fine on or off the show.
Speaker 3: They're still they still know each other. Yeah, is she there?
Speaker 2: Why the fuck is she there?
Speaker 3: When did she and Kyle become good friends?
Speaker 2: There's no reason.
Speaker 1: It's literally she's on there to stir some ship, and she understood the assignment. I guess I don't think she. I think she underestimated how this was going to go. I think Camille thinks she's going to come in and she's going to like, say, some ship that's really going to put these ladies in their place. I'm Camille Grammar, I'm above all of you. And I thought it was such a misstep. It was she hadn't met nw Dre. She hadn't met Dur. He was going to like not take it. So she's like, I didn't get any compassion or empathy from some of you, especially Dre. Now she didn't realize that saying that in the middle of a fight that has nothing to do with her in the middle of this conversation was not going to fly with basically any of them. It was this stupid thing to try to center herself and then durit just goes, yeah, because you were a cunt to me. I love that, and I love Everyone's scandalized whoa, but I loved it.
Speaker 3: I love everyone.
Speaker 2: I love that love because garr cell is in some ways, I do think she's what like, in some ways like what Bethany used to be, because Bethany would stir shit up to she got in the middle of stuff, but was also our voice, right, do you know what I mean? Like this slightly reasonable person who's gonna yeah, they're gonna start up and step back and watch.
Speaker 1: So sun He says to camera, Dreat, Wow, must you use the C word even though you're being one. She's not Sutton, You're being a cunt. Your sonton is Oh.
Speaker 2: Also, this is very when Sutton was at the strip club and she was only mad because no one was paying attention. Even though she had gotten a bunch of dollars to stick into these guys crotches. Nobody wanted her to come on stage or whatever. Yeah, and so she's like, I'm leaving. They're doing kind of lingis and I'm on the board of the American Ballet Society and that's just not nobody believed. Nobody cares. Nobody wants you at their junior league. I know you have money, but you're like lame. If you didn't have money, you'd be the one that they pick on, like in Junior Highlight.
Speaker 3: You're not it. You're just not it. Absolutely like a mean girl. No, but because Sutton is leading the charge and trying to mean girl to read, it's terrible.
Speaker 2: So then.
Speaker 1: You were a cunt to me, mm hmm. And then Camille says you called me a fucking cunt.
Speaker 3: She says, no, I didn't. She goes, not a cunt, a stupid cunt.
Speaker 2: And then Garcela goes, wow, this was like, this really was one of the This was one of the best scenes of.
Speaker 3: A long time. Honestly, ever was. It's iconic.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely this will go down in history. And I got to hand it to them. I don't think it was on purpose, Like, I don't think it really works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why it worked completely.
Speaker 3: It was nobody can act that well. And I liked.
Speaker 2: I kind of liked that Kyle was stepping back and sort of like watching it happen and also not piling on to eat for one second made me happy that there's hope there.
Speaker 3: Maybe we'll see.
Speaker 1: So then Deurite goes, not a fucking cunt, she goes. I didn't say that, she goes.
Speaker 2: I did it.
Speaker 1: It was a joke, right, So then we see a flashback to some dress up party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that party where Durite was really drunk and obnoxious. When she called, She's like, you're a stupid cut Camille or whatever for no reason, and it was jarring and I kind of understand why she was like the annoying one.
Speaker 1: Then she was kidding, I'm gonna say, I'm going to say something. Okay, I could totally see myself doing that. That's it's my sense of humor. I could totally see myself, especially when I was drinking calling somebody a stupid cunt and being completely joking, right and then having to hear about it like ten years later would be so fucking annoying. And that's so somebody, yes, yes, but Camille, which is trying to make a fucking moment for herself, which is like, it's not it Camille bringing up something. Yes, everybody probably knew that Durit was drunk because they in the flashback scene they show PK being like, oh god, yeah, he's really stop all right, right, subtle down, you know, which we get. But she was obviously not in a fight with Camille at the time, right, Well, they were.
Speaker 2: Having some issue about insurance and a house burning dad and some bankruptcies. They were not doing They were not doing well at the time, those two like. So then Camille feels like she's kind of losing the thread. She's like, oh, well, Dree keeps standing up for herself, which is amazing. So then Camille tries again and she's like, and nobody likes you because you're always late, you make every you're just taking selfies all the time, and you make everybody way to that's so two years ago.
Speaker 3: So oh my god, that's what I wrote.
Speaker 1: Wait, yes, yes, I'm trying to see where Oh I said, oh, good one, Camille, I wrote, that's so very season seven of you.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: And it's like Durite's not even And that's when she, very calmly, is like, why are you even?
Speaker 3: Why are you here?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I love it too.
Speaker 1: I loved when Deree says to the camera, oh wait, wait wait when she says to the camera, she goes, once upon a time I regretted calling Camille the sea word, but now I.
Speaker 2: Feel like she is a stupid, fucking cunt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she just says that they bleep it out.
Speaker 2: But it's just like, go, I mean, I was like clapping for my television television they call it, I say full television, for my like little what did they call it in the fifties, my soundbox. I was clapping for my soundbox. I don't know how they even get them to say all those things out of the box.
Speaker 1: See. So then Durite says to Camille, She's like, I called you a cunt as a joke and you know it, and now you're just using it because you're trying to create a moment. And yes, and then and then just when You're like, oh, can't get it, can't get crazier. Then Camille is like, and then you brought this one, and she's like kind of you can see the wheels turning.
Speaker 2: She literally cannot remember Erica's name, I guess. And then Eric is like, yeah, it's it's Erica. My name is Erica.
Speaker 1: Yeah, calmly though, because chill. And then Erica says to camera, my name's Erica. Oh no, she says, my name's Erica, and then to the camera she goes, hunt.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on now, Okay, let's let's pause for a second. Okay, that's a moment where you go, look, I am so sad about all the victims that didn't get their money from Tom. But maybe there's a world in which we can go maybe Erica just didn't She was being really callous, but like she didn't know. We just have to be able to love her. You have to in that moment, like I want to hang out with her.
Speaker 3: I agree, we need her. I agree, we need her.
Speaker 2: Well, let's just hate Tom. We're still gonna hate Tom for what he did, and we still want the victims to have, you know, the money that they deserve. But let let's just let's just pretend, let's separate and go Erica didn't know and Tom is going to trial. Yeah, because he was found that he could represent that he wasn't insane or had dementia, which I think is hilarious that they had a whole season pretending he had dementia and they're like, no, you don't show up to court.
Speaker 3: You'd better be in a suit. Here we go.
Speaker 1: I mean, part of the problem is that you can't really erase past seasons where well even last season, where Erica was like, I don't care about the victims, I care about the earrings.
Speaker 2: But that's why I like doctor jen is like here to remind her, like, yeah, maybe you'll get a pizza party when you are not an asshole.
Speaker 1: Let's not be an asshole for a while and see what happens, and the whole thing of her saying like, I don't know what's empathy? How do you even pronounce I've never heard of that word. What does it mean? It means caring about other people's feelings and imagining yourself in their situation.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't I can't do that.
Speaker 3: I have but that was it?
Speaker 2: How do I get it?
Speaker 3: That was good?
Speaker 2: Editing too though, just because you probably they probably had all of them say hunt to camera and they just use that clip of Erica.
Speaker 3: But it was perfect, like kunt, I mean, it was just great.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then so I yeah, so they So Camille is still trying to be like, uh, you know, She's like, you're a different person. Now you've changed. And then Camille Erica goes Camille, you don't know what she's going through, and then all of a sudden out of New York because Camille's like, oh I didn't uh whoa, I didn't see this happening. Camille goes, yeah, I feel bad.
Speaker 2: I feel She backs down immediately understand, and then sudden randomly is just like, I'm here for you when you want me, if you need me to be here.
Speaker 1: Like what I'm said, I meant what I said. I'm a I'm a really good person. I will always be there for you. And then Drey completely reasonably goes, yeah, I'd love to believe that, Suddon, but your actions are going to speak and your honey.
Speaker 3: She immediately like backs down.
Speaker 2: From her own thing. Your did cunt bitch hunt?
Speaker 1: And then Dereet Sells looks at the camera and goes Sutton's not being authentic. She wants to look like a good friend, but she doesn't act like one. And I was like, yes, girl doesn't even act like a person.
Speaker 2: Sudden not only is not a friend, she's just like a weird Southern robot that makes no sense. And then I know I keep saying this, But just when we get to that we're ending this episode.
Speaker 3: We get a flash, we get previews for next week. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Shit goes down then too. Kyle and Durrey's are going to keep going at it where she's gonna say the stuff comes out about PK. I can't believe it didn't come out in this episode. We set it up. Yeah, but that conversation is going to come out where she's like.
Speaker 3: Okay, I told I'm going to stop stop talking to PK. What the what else do you fucking want from me to eat?
Speaker 2: Fuck you? Kyle, you should have never done that. I mean, I guess, like, how do you resolve it? If you can't resolve it, You can't resolve it, So I guess I understand that kind of frustration, like there are certain things that people do that are just over over the line and you can't go back. I don't think if you were Ji, could.
Speaker 3: You be friends with Kyle again?
Speaker 1: No, I couldn't. But also, but here's here's the problem. So you know, Dereite is like being completely targeted. They're all basically coming for Dereit, and I don't think that that's like, of course, we're all going to forgive Dereit for everything she did in the past and stick up for her. So what they're doing isn't really working that well. Like, I don't know if all these women think that we're gonna all that we're all going to not be on Deuritt's side because she called them because she's yelling Kunt Like no, she as the kids say, she is serving Kunt in the best way this season, and now we're going to forgive everything. Like I was having trouble at the beginning of this season. It's only we're only like five episodes in, but I was like, Okay, I'm not going to be able to tolerate Dereitt again. But now I've totally turned around, and it's mostly because Sutton's being a cunt.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, I'm going to read you a couple. I'm going to read you a couple comments that are pretty good. Someone just someone, I don't know if we give names because it's a private group, but someone on Whispering wrote a really some really good notes. Okay, he literally wrote, I took notes.
Speaker 3: During Housewives Today for some reason.
Speaker 2: Takeaways Erica, is she getting the former Lisa Vanderpoff Vassilene filter? I didn't even think of that, but it's very possible. How does she look twelve? But also why is she dressed like Xenon in this confessional? Fair?
Speaker 3: That's fair? Yes, it is okay, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think maybe I was like what I was seeing as like perfectly gorgeous. Yeah, there's probably some filters on that. This person wrote, Kyle hate that's all. Now. I didn't feel that way this episode about Kyle. I don't think she really did anything that terrible. Jennifer Tilly love her brand of KOOKI it's Kathy Hilton minus the eerie darkness, racism, homophobia. That's fair, I guess, And I like that she agreed with a description of Sutton as volatile is Then this person said Durrie never been a fan but a hashtag team dorrit full stop. Also her managing to call Camille honey and cut fitness in the same sentence was golden.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember cut fitness. You know what that reference is from?
Speaker 3: I forgot.
Speaker 1: So that's my friend Ronnie. Ronnie Karen and Ben mandelkerr So on their their podcast Watch What Crappens, shout out to Watch What Crappens a long time ago when what's her name, uh, you know had him Jim Tamra I had her gym. So Ronnie always felt bad calling anybody a cunt. So because because they're the gym was called cut fitness. He started calling people a cut fitness, like she's been fitness instead of yep, in place for cunt.
Speaker 3: And that's great that they went that deep.
Speaker 1: And he would with me when we were doing like the Bachelor, he would same thing. He was just like, I can't, as a man like call a woman the sea word. I can't, I can't come out of my mouth. He's like, it's just wrong. So yeah, so he would we would always say cut fitness too, that that's okay, excellent. I would not have known that. I'm glad I've read bose. They just said stunning. I'm here for it. No notes, I agreed Garcel. This person said, what can I say? She's funny, beautiful woman on a Girl Boss journey. Okay, I no, you don't totally agree with that, but she's got a nice beach house.
Speaker 2: She's blah blah blah great for one she's great for one liners and a damn reaction now and then.
Speaker 3: And I agree with that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I loved her for calling out Durreek p K at the time of the original robbery.
Speaker 3: We disagree with that.
Speaker 2: But that cannot be her storyline this season, nor can the beach house. Thank you, that's fair. We're almost done with this person's okay soon out outing Abvi's ozembaic usage while intentionally trying to appear obtuse, felt like poor taste.
Speaker 3: Wanting to seem like a broken delicate bird.
Speaker 2: Seasons and now wanting us to think she's so so thin, she's I don't know what this means, she's so even need to know what? Oh, she doesn't even know what ozempi is. That's why she doesn't need to But that's why she said it wrong.
Speaker 1: They're saying, oh, like I don't even know I've heard some olympia ozo's bos bozoma mm hmm, yeah.
Speaker 3: This is interesting. I didn't notice this.
Speaker 2: Uh, it says also she didn't like that Sudden was tearing up talking about that little girl Garcel from Haiti, coupled with she actually inspires me, as if to imply, now, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: I didn't even notice.
Speaker 2: That because she got to say that, and she's like, she actually inspires me, Like, why wouldn't she, Why wouldn't she?
Speaker 3: Sudden? Oh my god, what.
Speaker 2: A shock to you. Exact thank you, yeah, thank you this person. That's are some good Those are some good bullet points. So I'm glad we went through them.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm really glad we did.
Speaker 2: It might have been one of the best. I mean, this was I don't know, it goes in maybe the top twenty of every you know, if we take every single franchise, I put that in the top twenty of episodes. That's and there have been thousands. Yes, yeah, it's pretty dang good.
Speaker 1: I feel like you, guys, if you didn't listen to episode one, you should go back the first part of this episode, part one, I mean, you should go back and listen to it. I know some of you came just for the cunt talk, but there's some good stuff that happened in the first part of this episode.
Speaker 2: And also your shouts are living there. Yeah, they're living there. They're not dying. They'll never die. They live on forever.
Speaker 3: Why would they Why would they die?
Speaker 2: I just want to thank Andy Cohen if he's listening, and I think he does listen to this show. He listens to every show. He's very busy. Thank you for bringing it or whoever you hired for these producers, because good job. Now we just got to get onto Southern charm.
Speaker 3: We'll get there. Yeah, we will get there.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be I'm gonna make Stephanie Binge the first couple of episodes and then we'll just like we'll just lose Slee discuss.
Speaker 3: I'm going to try. Okay, I understand you're going to like today.
Speaker 2: I like it today.
Speaker 1: I have to go watch which you which you haven't watched, but I have to go watch the finale of the Ultimatum and the reunion.
Speaker 2: All right, it's going to be.
Speaker 3: For it that. I think that is what we're going to do. We decided this is a peak behind the curtain.
Speaker 2: She's gonna watch that and just tell me about it, and then I'm going to watch some other times, just tell her about it, and so it'll last about eight minutes. It'll be its own little thing we're working on. The ultimatum is.
Speaker 3: Very Love is Blind. It's the same producer.
Speaker 2: I don't love Love is Blind. I know you don't and they and I know all of you. I don't know with you, it's lying and it's I don't like it. It's not like I like when they meet. I like that second where they're gonna I fast forward through three episodes to get to them meeting and seeing each other, and then I'm bored.
Speaker 1: But you have to be kind of invested in their connection in the pods to care about the meeting and what the reaction is.
Speaker 3: It's too much.
Speaker 2: And then I'm a housewife girl. I'm a I think, I'm just I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: I love. What I love about Love is Blind is you know, they're so connected in the pods when they're not looking at each other. Then they meet and sometimes they're like impressed, but then always it always changes. It always like they get on each other's nerves, they find out stuff. People are never who they really say they are, And I like, I like that evolution.
Speaker 2: I'm going to rank shows, Okay, okay, number one CNN. What if I just ranked every show that existed, not even shows that we cover.
Speaker 3: Yeh, and then just channels. Now you're like NBC.
Speaker 2: Okay, Like wait, you're just ranking any network? Like we're not even just narrowing it down to the stuff that we talk about, right, No, No, HGTV, which I do think we should find. I think we should find I don't have. I switched from direct TV, you guys, to YouTube, so I don't have like DirecTV. I used to have to certain favorites, but I don't know how to do that on YouTube for some reason. I know you can do it pretty easily. But because of that, there's so many shows I don't watch it. I used to always go to HTTV. It was just like on my thing that I clicked through, and I haven't. I haven't watched it in probably like a good year. Now did I miss anything? Did someone do a house flip?
Speaker 3: I mean I've never really watched it to begin with. It was never my jam. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: We're different. We are different that way. But I will say, this is a bored AF conversation. But I was telling you I was looking for organizing shows. I did not realize that Queer Eye had come back. I thought they were done. They came back for a new season. I just have been binging.
Speaker 3: That, Oh well there. I thought they all broke up.
Speaker 2: Maybe it had already been maybe before the book came out, they had already like filmed it.
Speaker 3: I got to look into that.
Speaker 2: If anyone knows how that happened, because they talked some serious shit about each other. I cannot believe they're back. But it's really good that I cried. I've cried every episode. Ah, I want to be Queer Eyed. Please please please not me. Okay, I swear to God because you know they do like half women half men. Now, okay, so please we can get me on that show. Somebody, anybody? Okay, guys, all right, we will see you.
Speaker 3: Uh I don't know we see you.
Speaker 2: We'll see you when I we force each other to listen to the other shows that we like that we can't get each other. Go back two days and you can hear us talk about uh yes, if you yeah, did you see somebody commented that they're like, you know, I saw it in the news and I was going to click on it.
Speaker 3: But then I was like, my girls will have it, and we did.
Speaker 2: We brought it.
Speaker 3: We have a lot of Hannah Kobayashi information. We sure do that.
Speaker 1: We we called all the sources and brought it together and made one episode. So check it out all right, Bye, thanks guys, Bye,