Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Joe Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful ask Doctor Jesse Friday, as we charge headlong into the weekend, let us get to as many questions as we possibly can. I mean, people were even asking about the freaking mongols this hour. Let's get here, though, Jesse. I have a controversial question, maybe even for you everyone else, maybe even for you. I think by now we've established that there's really no place we won't go here on this show. The subject of this one is black racism. I had thought in the back of my mind after Arena Zurutsko was savagely murdered, it was this, did nobody help her because everyone on the train car was black. I know the Communists have been fomenting racism since Obama, but I thought there was no way it could be that bad. Then I saw the clips of what black pastors were saying after the murder of Charlie Kirk, and now I'm thinking, maybe the racism could be that bad. Am I too far out there? What does the doctor think? Okay, so let's talk about this first. There is no question, no question that a portion of the black community in this country is horribly racist, terribly racist, and there because there's not really a social stigma for them to come out and be honest about it, they'll shout it from the rooftops. You know, I hate white people. I hate this, I hate that, I hate that. And there's no question that there are black churches mainly this black liberation theology. That's what you need to look out for Black churches, but that are disgusting and preach that stuff from the pulpit loudly, loudly, loudly. There's no question about that, no question. This has created in some black people a way of thinking that white people are evil. You can do whatever you want to white people. I mean, yeah, look Obama's pastor, we played it last night.
Speaker 2: When it came to treating the citizens of African descent, fairly, America failed. She put them in change the government, put them on slave quarters, put them on action auction blocks, put them in cotton fields, put them in inferior schools, and then wants us.
Speaker 3: To sing God bless America. No, no, no, not God bless America. God America. That's in the Bible. For killing innocent people, God for America, for treating US citizens. That's less than human God America, because long as see clear class that act like she is God and she is supreme.
Speaker 1: Imagine the effect it would have on your mind and soul to consume that kind of vile hatred with all your cultural influences, because that is something that is the life of some black people in this country. So I'm not denying any of that at all, not denying at all, And no, this is not something I would ever avoid on the show. I will, however, remind you that just because you see these videos on social media, this black pastor saying this, or or this gang of black teenagers doing this or that, remember that's not all black people. There are all kinds of black churches and black pastors that are wonderful. There are my next door neighbors black and he's the most normal human being. Just he's a he's us, he's you, it's me, wife, kids. No, it's not all. Are there huge gigantic problems in the black community. There's absolutely no question the fatherless crisis, the urban black are a disaster, and culturally they are wretched. That doesn't mean it's every black person in the country. That is not true whatsoever. So let's just be clear about those few things. Now as far as the train goes, is that why they didn't help her because she was white? Maybe? Maybe I don't know. But I will also say, and there's a term for this, I forget what it is, bystander syndrome. It might be I think it says something to do with bystander human beings when something terrible is happening in front of them, oftentimes they will freeze. And by the way, a black guy did get up, you just didn't catch it on the video. I think it was after thirty forty five seconds and ran over and tried to patch her up and tried to help. And obviously, look, when you take three stabs like that to the neck area, that your prospects are not wonderful. Okay, if they nick an artery, you're pretty much you're pretty much gone anyway. But a black guy did spring into action. People tend to freeze in the wake of that. You're shocked, You're confused, and remember probably scared that dude that what is that black I snamed de Carlo whatever is whatever the animal's name was. That was a big dude, big dude tat it up. You just watched him murder somebody. You don't know what now he's talking to himself with blood dripping from his knife as he walks around the train. That is it is a very normal human reaction to just kind of sit there and go, uh, it's a very normal thing.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't want that for you. I hope you're the type of person. I hope I'm the type of person that would spring into action immediately. But that's a lot of hope because that is a very normal reaction. I saw a lot of people saying, why is everyone sitting there? Wise, that's a human reaction to something like that. It's very very human thing. Bronco. You've talked a lot about taking back our country from the communists, but how do we take back our churches? Last weekend showed how dire the situation it is, with many pastors refusing to talk about Charlie Kirk and the aggression of anti Christian forces in this country. Is the best we can do to just find another church? Or can something be done about the church leaders who both lack courage and discernment? Her name is Annie well One. You do need to find a new church if your pastor is weak and pathetic because you cannot be guided there. I told you the story about when I lost mine. Everyone knows that story now. When I lost my church after George Floyd died. Pastor gets up, super nice guy, nicest guy in the world, and gives a sermon on white privilege, on his white privilege, and I said goodbye, and I'll never ever, ever, ever ever be back for any reason whatsoever. If he approached me and apologized to me, and from what I understand from other people who still attend there, he does regret that that even then, I would never go back. Not because I don't forgive him. I would never go back because I need you to guide me in my family with strength and clarity. And if you are weak enough to get eaten up by the communists in the wake of a big outrage, I can't trust you with that. If your pastor in the past week or this weekend was effeminate, meanly mouthed about it, I didn't agree with everything. If your pastor was anything but clear on losing a martyr, he was a Christian martyr. If your pastor was anything but clear, get out. And I know that sucks. Church shopping is the worst frigging thing in the world. Chris, I don't know if it's the same for synagogue shopping shopping, but it is the worst thinging to Oh, it's yeah, you gotta let's try this one. All that kind of sucked and now we gotta try that. The last time we were church shopping when I when we lost ours. I think it was two years before we found one. It's hard. It sucks. I know it sucks. I will not have my family guided by a weekling. I will not. If you cannot speak out boldly against the demons in this country who have declared open war on Christ himself, then you suck and you should go back, go work in the library or something. Sombrero Jesse. You covered the Mongolian Empire extensively during your previous history episodes, and I find it fascinating. But after the thirteen hundreds, I know literally literally, I know literally nothing about Mongolia. What's the status of their country now? Were they in consideration for the Crappiest Country in the World competition? Okay, his name's Kenny. Mongolia is a kind of a norm place now. They're definitely not in the running for crappiest country. It's not some dump or anything like that. Mongolian people were actually really cool, really fascinating people. And I give you this little tidbit. The first time Donald Trump was president, he met with their president or prime minister. I forget what it is that they're they're big cheese, they're head of state. And they brought him a horse. You know. That's that's what obviously the Mongolian army was known for. They were all horsebacks. They were all on horseback. They were famous for their horse argers. They were a nomadic, horseback driven people. Well, because they're still there in the Asian step and they still value their heritage and their history, they're not ashamed of it. You should go look up. If you want something cool, go look up the statue of Genghis Khan that's in Mongolia. They're not ashamed of the guy who killed forty million people. They're all, yeah, that's right. Don't forget it. Anyway, they brought Trump a horse. I don't think he could keep. It's something to do with the laws. I think you had to give it away to something else. But isn't that so freaking cool. That's a great gift of Mongolian Oh, and the president or prime minister. You'll see it in the picture if you look it up. Look totally thick. I mean it was a big dude. Mongolians were thick, short but thick, stocky dudes still look the exact same to day. It was great. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So you got some bad meat out of the fridge, hunt Chris, Jewish producer Chris is a little under the weather today, decided to play a very dangerous game. Decided to eat some meat out of the fridge that didn't quite pass the smell test. And I've done that so many times in my life. You know what I do it with obviously something you don't do, bacon. I do it with bacon. I'll give it a smell and yes it cod was bad. Idiot, It's pork. Of course, it goes bad. Why do you think you people don't eat it? It's a it's a filthy animal. I understand it goes bad anyway. It goes bad. It goes bad. And you know when it goes bad because it'll let you know, right and it has an odor to it. But one time I was craving bacon so bad, and it was all we had. And I gave it a smell and I thought, ah, a little bad. But I don't think maybe it's my imagination. So I toss it in the frying pan, starts sizzling. Bob comes out, What are you cooking that doesn't smell good at all? I'm like, that's bacon. She said, throw that away immediately. Jesse, dear historical oracle. He says, what is the difference between a Democrat activist using violence in a five year old throwing a temper tantrum? Well, question answers itself. Jesse, you said Ob complained about the smell of smoke in your house from the brisket last week. Have you considered moving your easy bake oven pellet smoker it's not an easy bake oven outside or is it just too heavy for your mini mittens? Also in the past, you said brisket was five or six pounds? Is your brisket from veal? Okay? His name is Christopher, first of all? Five or six pounds is plenty? Yes, it is Chris, It's plenty. This is a very expensive cut of meat. Money doesn't grow on trees. Five or six pounds is plenty of brisket. That's one. Two. My smoker, even though it happens to use pellets, is outside. I don't understand exactly how that whole house smells like smoke. Still, when the smoker was outside, it was against the house, I guess, so maybe it just came in through the cracks obviously somehow what Chris, what Chris said as a smoke supposed to be a bad smell. Well, it's funny you brought that up, buddy, because that's that's very similar to what I said to aub when she complained about the whole Bandrooin smells like it now. I actually said, yeah, you're welcome. And that didn't land all that well. That didn't land all that well at all. She was so upset. Jesse, I watch your show and enjoy it. I'm usually good just watching, but after Charlie Kirk was assassinated, I was having so I was having emotions. I'll ask Jesse what he thinks. There is talk of death penalty as a punishment. Do you think they will try to use mental illness as a defense, especially because of sexual orientation. Okay, first know this that it's very difficult to get the insanity plea through. This is something most people think that you I'll just plead insanity. It's really really hard to get off using insanity, very very hard. Most of the time you see that done, it's because there's a crooked communist judge trying to let one of the animals go free. Remember that story is assistant awful story. There was this gigantic black woman who I mean, I don't know whether she's mentally ill, possessed by a demon, I don't know, but in a grocery store parking lot, she pulls out a knife and stabs to death a two year old boy. And then during her trial when they were reading her charges and stuff like that, she was smiling about the whole thing, smiling about the whole thing. They led her off with just like a mental institution, no jail time, no nothing. How did that happen? Judge is a dirty communist, So that's about the only time that's going to happen. How this is going to work out in Utah, I don't know. I don't know. I can't predict the future on it. I will say that I I'll be shocked if he doesn't plead guilty, but when you have this kind of tranny sickness in your mind, maybe he'll ask for the death penalty. I don't know. I know that from what we understand now, he told his father, when his father told him to turn himself in, he told his father, I'd rather just kill myself. Lots of these monsters who do these things kill themselves anyway. I was, to be honest, I was shocked when they found him alive. You know how it took a couple of days for him to turn himself in, which is still, by the way, very embarrassing for law enforcement. I'm sorry, that's embarrassing. You could have took you a couple of days and the guy had to turn himself in. Anyway, When it took law enforcement a couple of days and then a kid turned himself in, I assumed they were going to find him dead. These demons who do this stuff very often do it just to hurt someone on the way out. They are already going to kill themselves. They hate themselves, but they want to take something good, something wonderful, with them. That's why a lot of these tranny shooters shoot up Christian in schools, because there are just these wonderful places where wonderful kids are in there, just just learning, and it's an opportunity to take out the best of us on the way out the door. Because they're demons. It's demonic. You have to believe in evil. You have to whatever your religious belief system is, you have to know that the devil is real, that demons are real. And if you can't see that now with everything going on around you, I don't know what to tell you. It is real. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday and ass doctor Jesse Friday. Let's get back to him because we're running out of time. Subject to this one is why wouldn't I want Franco? I keep hearing Franco is coming or similar. I've tried to find good infos or on so forth. Is there a reason I shouldn't want a Franco here? It seems like we're making some progress politically now, but I worry what country will be left from my children. From what I understand, Franco stopped a communist revolution that was led by absolute animals. Maybe it was bloody, but should I prefer that then a slow death to the country of my ancest my ancestors work to build. Look, I understand the desire for it, especially in the face of communist aggression, when they're killing us, when they're when they're operating like they are. I understand the desire for a right wing dictator. Give me someone who will rise up, smash communism once and for all in this country, and then we can just be done with the whole thing. But let me push back on this or just caution you for a couple of things. I'm not telling you you're wrong. First of all, the second, you have essentially a dictator rise. That may sound really really really good, but that can turn bad really fast, really really fast. Freedom is what we want. What we want is to be free. Now, maybe you're saying what we can't be free as long as these communists are still attacking us all the time, And you're correct. However, I know last week was a tremendous loss, one that you're still sad and angry about it. I know, I know, I know you're still angry about the actions of the Biden administration. I know all that is true. But we are winning right now without a dictator. We are winning right now, and it's because we're winning culturally, those are the best wins that we don't want a dictator to snuff out communism. We want culture to snuff out communism. Culture is more powerful than any of these things. You know that what's society the incentivizes what it disincentivizes. That's what culture is. We want it to be unacceptable to be a dirty communist. That's what we want, and we are getting there rapidly. I know we have a very long way to go, but when we're winning, let's not get impatient and try to fast forward to the end and get a dictator. Now, you may come anyway. You may come anyway, because it doesn't matter what I say. There is already an appetite for one and that appetite only grows every time the Communists do something more evil, or anytime they speak.
Speaker 4: The majority proceeded with a resolution that brings great pain to the millions of Americans who endured segregation, Jim Crow and the legacy of bigotry today. We should be clear about who Charlie Kirk was, a man who believed that the Civil Rights Act that granted Black America Cans the right to vote was a mistake, who, after the violent attack on Paul Pelosi claimed that quote some amazing patriot unquote should bail out his brutal assailant.
Speaker 1: You hear that and your blood pressure goes through the roof. But let me make you feel better about something. Your blood pressure isn't as high as hers is right now because she's getting fat. Really what Chris she is? And I'm worried about it. I don't understand what is happening. Jasmine Crockett's so fat now she has to wear a pillow in her lap. AOC's wearing garbage bags. I don't understand what is happening. Shouldn't be Jesse. I'm just about set up to leave California. I haven't really seen much of the country. I'm thinking about taking some long weekends, check out some major city locations. He has to be in a major city, rent a car, see some small towns. Do you think this will give me a good enough education to pick a good place to start over? There's no no substitute for being there. You can do a lot of things on the internet today, I mean, shoot the internet. You can look at a house from across the country and have a video and walk through the whole thing. Still no substitute for being there. It's the only way to do it. You know what I like to do in cities or new places, And boy, I'm about to sound like such an old dork. You know what I do. I walked them. I don't even want to be in a car. I walked them. Like when we did Boston a few weeks ago. Mirow of me, Chris Wrory. We went back to Boston, hung out at Wrko did Boston. I don't want to be driven around the city. I don't want to take cabs. I don't want to rent a car. One day I walked I don't know how many miles it was, miles and miles and miles. I walked the entire city. I just walked the whole thing, to the shore, to China Town. I've just walked the whole dagone thing, because it gives you a much better feel to be physically in it, out of a car, out of a building, physically in it. If you are ever considering moving to a place, walk it, even if it's a small town. Park your car on one end and go walk walk. Pop into some shops, of course, pop into some restaurants, get some cheese sticks. Those are delicious and don't roll your eyes. Chris, And if I may give you a piece of advice when you're walking, this is gonna change your life. Wear your everywhere pants from Cozy Earth. They are look you're not even gonna want to take them off when you get back to your hotel room. They look it looks like you're wearing khakis. They look so nice you can walk them right into a steakhouse. But when you get home, they're just these I don't know. I don't think I want to call them silky, but they are almost silky, stretchy. They're like wearing sweats, sweats that look like khakis. Get some free making everywhere pants, man. I told you I have one pair. If I had five pair, I would never wear anything else ever on my legs. My legs. Love everywhere pants at Ladies Day. Don't worry. Cozy Earth has all kinds of stuff for you. Get yourself one set of sheets. You'll never look back to Cozyarth dot com promo code Jesse, Jesse. You know what would make my day if our government went after George Soros as the enemy of the state, seized all his assets and prosecuted him. Why couldn't that happen? Well, I don't know that it won't. I don't know that it will either. But what I really really like, what I really like is that I hear Donald Trump and Steven Miller and JD. Vance. I hear these people talking about going after their networks, going after the communist funding networks. It is so critically important. It's everything. We can't focus on one shooter, one killer and win. This communism is organized and funded, and honestly, a lot of it is still funded by US, but it is organized and funded. All this disgusting activism. So much of this LGBTQ filth and the race communism and everything else is funded and organized and oftentimes by people outside of the United States of America, not all of it, A lot of it's from within the country. I've said a million times that George Soros has been allowed to declare open war on this country and spend millions of dollars turning it into a sewer mortifies me. I cannot believe that has been allowed to go on for years and years and years and years and years. No country in the history of the world would allow a foreign born, rich guy to just attack endlessly without a response. There should have been a response years ago. It sends a bad message to other rich guys around the world who may want to get involved and do the exact same thing. It sends a message that that's the kind of thing we allow, that that's the kind of thing we're okay with. Maybe we should be sending a different kind of a message. Jesse, new listener here. You replaced Mark Levin in Louisville, Kentucky. And, for the life of me and my failing ears, I'm not sure what name you're using for your wife. Is it a pet name, an abbreviation, or something truly enjoyed the show. Thanks for your service, Love your wife and family. Her name is Aubrey b as in boy Aubrey. That's her name. I call her AB. It's short for Aubrey ahb Is. I guess it probably does sound like I'm calling her Bob or something like that. It's AB unless she's really upset with me about something. Then I call her princess, and that only seems to make her angrier. But I still try. One of these days, I feel like it's gonna work. I say princess and then I'll try to like reach out and pay at her arm or something, and then that only makes her angry and she's like, I'm not a dog, don't pet me, and this doesn't make anything better. She usually says something like that, which only makes me laugh, and then she gets more mad. It's a really vicious cycle. Jesse, do you think numbers should be written in words or digits? Digits? It's insane that I have to spell out the number seven or the number five or something. This is in Egypt. I should just be able to write a number down. It's crazy. Yes, it is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show. On a Wonderful Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. Remember Monday brings US Medal of Honor. Monday also brings US Haiti versus France. Part do. It's going to be quite a day historical oracle my local warplane museum. We'll be having the Vietnam Veterans Memorial moving wall in a few weekends. Gosh, that's so freaking cool. I have a seven year old son who I'm bringing up the right way to honor and remember the hero that died for this country. I want it to be interactive for him, not just names on the wall, other than stealing an idea from you with Medal of Honor recipients and claiming credit for myself. Where can I explain the story and then we can find the names. Do you have any other ideas how to get him to better understand and interact with it at that age? He loves war stories, is extremely interested in the military. There are for a seven year old. There are very good documentaries out there. I'm just trying to remember how appropriate they all are. That dirty communist ken Burns did one that was really not bad at all. If you don't want to watch a ken Burns thing, which I understand seven year olds are very visual, a Vietnam war documentary would be a fascinating thing. It would be a very fascinating thing. That's kind of the route I would go, because you're right. I talk to my boys always. Both have taken a school trip to Washington, d C. And part of that school trip is go visit the Vietnam you know, go visit the wall, go look at the names. And I did the best I could beforehand to prepare them for that and to explain to them, and this might help explain to your boy as well that when they're there, they're going to see people possibly crying, laying flowers down, things like that, and explain, you know those names, that's somebody's brother, somebody's dad, somebody's husband. Those those names were all someone who didn't come back from that god forsaken place. So I think maybe that'll help Bronco. Seeing the transgenders at the local USPCA pistol matches PSA pistol matches. Never saw one before this year, and now I'm seeing different ones at matches all over the East Coast. I travel a pretty wide net for matches and have been surprised how frequently there is one or two at the match. There was a mini revolt last weekend as the Old Guard all registered for the match as ladies. I hope all is well. Looking forward to the new restaurant in your neighborhood being vegan, You know that's not nice. I want to remind you this is not to scare you. It is to remind you. They are training. Are you They have a group, do you? The demons are organizing and training with weapons. They believe there's going to be an armed conflict. They want there to be an armed conflict. They believe in using violence to get what they want. Are you preparing for that? Are you preparing your children for that? Just the reminder, another reminder that Hillsdale gives out more than forty courses at no cost, at no cost. Maybe you're worried. I talked about inoculating your children, preparing them for a common munist teacher. You understand that Hillsdale is a great way to do that. You don't have to have a wealth of knowledge inside of your head. Hillsdale has the knowledge and they'll give it to you at no cost. Sit down and take an understanding Capitalism course with your child. Don't let their first economics course come from some dirty communist teacher somewhere. Prepare them, armor them with knowledge. That's what Hillsdale gives out. That's why they give it out for free. You don't have to do that. They could charge for all this stuff, but I get to do it for free. You get to do it for free. I have to drive an hour tonight after the show. AB and I are going somewhere. We already have a course downloaded. Hillsdale dot edu slash Jesse gets you no cost. Hillsdale dot edu slash Jesse, the Constitution, the Athens, you want to learn about the Book of Genesis, whatever, Hillsdale dot edu slash Jesse.
Speaker 2: And now here's a headline? Why you know?
Speaker 1: You know the thing emails? We didn't get to Jesse. When is the last time a conservative Republican shot a prominent Democrat? I agree with Eric Trump. The bullets are only flying one way. What say you, old wise? One, Well, that's not something we do, and I'm glad we don't for a couple different reasons. One, I don't want you to breaking the law and I don't want you hurting anybody ever. That's one. Two. We are two weeks removed from the assassination of Charlie Kirk. Are we better or worst off as a movement than we were beforehand? We're much better, angrier, more resolved. TPUSA chapters sprouting up all across the country. It's almost impossible to kill your way out of a problem. Dudes, especially dudes liked imagine that we can. That has proven historically to be almost impossible. You don't stay non violent because you're a pacifist, and if they ever try to get violent with you, you be violent back. They'll can be wrong. But you don't stay non violent because you're a pacifist. You stay non violent because it's the most effective. Why do you think Martin Luther King Junior, why do you think he was more successful than the Black Panthers at getting equal rights, equal treatment for black people? Well because the Black Panthers believed in killing people and beating people up, believed in force, and all that did was turn people off. Martin Luther King chose a different way. There's a lesson there. It's more effective. We don't want the bullets flying both ways. Hey, Jesse, been with you since the beginning. I'm just wondering if we will see the NFL, NBA, Major League Baseball, NHL put stickers on their helmets and patches on their jerseys for Charlie Kirk like they did George Floyd. He also says, I ask your audience to pray for my little brother Or who has cancer. And this guy's name is Tim, So keep Or in your prayers. One two. Look, I've been as hard on professional sports as anybody. I'm still heartbroken to have lost my beloved NFL to the woke mind virus. I hate that, but I have to give credit where credit is due. Professional sports leagues in the wake of Charlie Kirk's assassination have been really wonderful. The NFL has I think it was I think every team but four, or every team but five, Almost every team in the NFL had a public moment of silence. That's really cool. The New York Yankees, I'm not even a Yankee fan. Screw the Yankees, quit anyway. The New York Yankees had a moment of silence, a long one, and put his name up there. Professional sports leagues, you know, I'm all too ready to average them every single chance I get. They've been really great. In fact, a lot of corporate America has been really great. Remember what gotten Jimmy Kimmel fired wasn't the FCC. It was because major carriers like Sinclair of ABC. You know, Sinclair had something like sixty four stations or something like that, said what he said is unacceptable, and he's off of our airwaves. We're not playing it anymore. That's what Dune's Jimmy Kimmel. Portions of corporate America are dying to get out from the communists that has covered them, from the communism that has covered them. They are dying for that. They want it endlessly. That's a very very good thing. Now, I told you last weekend to put your phone away. I told you why I was going to, and then I turned into a stupid liar. I couldn't stop. I ended up getting back on the phone. I'm going to try to be better this weekend. You try to be better than I was. Let's put our phones away and I'll see you again on Monday. All right, that's all.