Speaker 1: Ever feel like you're just drowning and repetitive it tasks, always fighting the clock.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, configuration drift, endless deployment cycles. It's a common pain point.
Speaker 1: It really is. Yeah, you almost wish for a magic wand sometimes, well we don't have magic, but we do have antsable.
Speaker 2: It's pretty close. Sometimes it's this fantastic automation tool, hugely popular now for everything from simple server set up to really complex cloud stuff.
Speaker 1: And the community support is just massive. So today we're doing a deep dive aiming to make antsable really clear and practical for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're leaning heavily on practical antsable dot pdf Here. It's like a condensed guide and we're pulling out the absolute essentials, the core ideas.
Speaker 1: Think of it as your shortcut. We're not just reading a manual or getting straight to the key concepts exactly.
Speaker 2: We'll cover getting it installed, the fundamentals like modules and playbooks, managing different osias, Linux, Windows, Mac.
Speaker 1: Os right and inventories, variables, plus how it plugs into cloud platforms, containers, all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: Our goal to give you a really solid grasp of ansable's basics so you can see how it could genuinely streamline your own work.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's jump in. First things. First installation, the book talks about the control node. What's the main takeaway there?
Speaker 2: The big thing is the control node is your command center. It's where Ansable lives, where you run your commands, your playbooks. Okay, but crucially, Ansable itself doesn't need to be installed on the machines you're managing the managed nodes.
Speaker 1: Ah. Okay, So the control node just needs what Python.
Speaker 2: Python three point nine or newer, and it's typically Linux or maybe FreeBSD. That agentless design is a really big deal, much simpler.
Speaker 1: Right, agentless less stuff to manage everywhere else. So installing on that control node looks like there are a few ways. Package manager versus PAP.
Speaker 2: Exactly your system package manager like APPED or you DNF. It's off for the quickest way to get going, super simple. But the book also highlights PIP, the Python installed The advantage there is consistency. You get the same install process regardless of the Linux distro or even on mac os if you have Python.
Speaker 1: Ah so PIP gives you more control, maybe across different systems.
Speaker 2: Precisely, especially if you need specific Ansible versions just one thing to remember. If you use PIP, you manage ansable updates yourself separately from system updates.
Speaker 1: Got it. So if I go to the PIP route, what's the command?
Speaker 2: First check your Python version Python three version, make sure it's three point nine plus. Okay, Then you probably need PIP itself, maybe apped install Python three PIP or similar depending on your US. Right, and then the magic pseudo Python three dash meter pip install antsable. That should do.
Speaker 1: It pretty straightforward. And if I need, say an older version for.
Speaker 2: Some reason, GIP handles that too. Just add the version like a Python three dol meter PIP install antsable eight point zero twenty zero. You pin it right there. Super useful for project consistency.
Speaker 1: Okay. Now the book brings up virtual environments or VENs. Why bother with those? Seems like an extra step?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it might seem like it, but they're really valuable. Think of them as like little sandboxes for your Python projects.
Speaker 1: Sandbox.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you can have Project A needing ansile eight and Project B needing anspell nine, each in its own vents. They don't interfere with each other or with your main system Python.
Speaker 1: Ah. Okay, so it stops dependency conflicts.
Speaker 2: Keeps things clean exactly, keeps things clean, reproducible. It's definitely the best practice. You create one with Python three nine ers venvev my ansle project or whatever, then activate it like source my ansable project by activate. Then your PIP install antsable just installs it inside that environment.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes sense, avoids headaches down the line. What about mac os? Is installation simple there? Usually? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Homebrew is the popular way. Just brew install ansable pretty easy.
Speaker 1: All right, let's tackle Windows. The book says direct install isn't really the thing, So how do we manage Windows hosts?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah, direct install isn't recommended. Two main paths. One is WSL Windows subsystem for Linux. Okay, US install Linux inside Windows, then install ansable and Linux like normal.
Speaker 1: Works great, so you get a proper Linux environment for antsable and the other way.
Speaker 2: The other way is agentless using win RM Windows Remote Management. It's built into Windows. Ansable talks to it using PowerShell underneath win RM.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what needs to be set up on the Windows side for that to work?
Speaker 2: Good question. You need a supported Windows version obviously Windows eight point one, Server twenty twelve R two or newer. Basically, you need PowerShell three point zero or later, dot Net four point zero plus and the big one. You need a win RM listener configured and running.
Speaker 1: It's not on by default right security default, So how do you actually enable that listener?
Speaker 2: There are PowerShell commands for it. The book gives some examples for basic authentication, which is okay for maybe local accounts are testing.
Speaker 3: But for production.
Speaker 2: For production, Caberro's authentication is strongly recommended, much more secure. The Ansible docs have detailed guides on setting that up with WinRM. Okay, and you'll almost certainly need to configure the Windows Firewall two to allow connections on the Winter imports usually foy to ninet eighty five for HTCP five nine eighty six for hgdps. Definitely use HTTPS.
Speaker 1: Okay, Https for encryption makes sense. So we've got Ansible installed, we know how to prep Windows. Let's dig into how ancible actually works. That agentless architecture keeps coming up. Why is that such a big deal.
Speaker 2: It's really fundamental, no agents to install or maintain on your managed nodes. That's the core idea.
Speaker 3: So simpler setup, much simpler and.
Speaker 2: Arguably more secure. Fewer moving parts less attack surface on those nodes. Ansible just uses standard protocols SSH for Linux, Unix, WinRM for Windows.
Speaker 1: And how does it execute tests?
Speaker 2: Then it pushes small bits of code the modules over that connection. The module runs, does its thing, returns the result, and then it's removed clean.
Speaker 1: Keeps the managed nodes tidy.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Now, how about anspble's own settings the ansible dot cfg file.
Speaker 2: Right, ansible dot cfg. That's where you tweak Ansble's behavior. The key thing is the precedence order. Precedence yeah, answer looks for it several places. First environment variable ansable can fig if not found to check the current directory you're running from, then your home directory like dot ansable dot cfg. And finally the system wide location at cancible saveable dot cfg uses the first one it finds.
Speaker 1: So you can have project specific settings, or user settings or system defaults.
Speaker 3: Flexible, exactly, very flexible.
Speaker 1: What if I just installed it and I don't have an ansible dot cfg.
Speaker 2: Common situation. Yeah, especially with PIP installs. You can easily generate a template. The command is ansable canfig in it disabled ansable dot cfg.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: That gives you a file with all the possible settings commented out the defaults. You usually find a start, but it's good to know how to generate and customize.
Speaker 1: This good tip. Okay, config file covered. What about just running quick one off commands? The book mentions ad hoc commands.
Speaker 2: Ad hoc commands are brilliant for quick tasks, simple immediate. You use the ansable command directly.
Speaker 1: So not writing a full playbook exactly.
Speaker 2: Just a single task. Yeah, you use for the module name and A for the arguments of that module.
Speaker 1: What would you use them for? Like, give me an example.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you want to quickly check a servers or online ansable my d servers, ansible dot built in dot ping. You'll get a pong back if they're.
Speaker 1: Up simple enough.
Speaker 2: What else, Maybe grab a specific fact like the OS version ansable, some host ansable dot built in dot set up a filter ansible distribution it turns just that info. Okay, Or install a package quickly ansible webservers, danceable, dot built in dot app FIM and the antivic state latest become to become is for running with pseudo or root.
Speaker 1: Privileges right for privileged escalation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if you're just curious ansible all m ansable dot built in dot setup dumps all the facts ansable knows about all your hosts. It's a lot, but useful.
Speaker 3: Sometimes ad hoc.
Speaker 1: Sounds super handy for poking around and quick fixes. Now ancible needs to know which machines to manage. That's inventories, right, what's the core idea?
Speaker 2: The inventory is simply your list of target machines where ansable should go.
Speaker 3: That's it, and how do you define that list?
Speaker 2: Most commonly with static files either IONI format, which is simple key value pairs and sections, or yamal format, which is more structured and there's always a default group call. All that well includes everything in your inventory. It just tells ansable who to talk to.
Speaker 1: Can you show me a really basic I NI example?
Speaker 2: Sure, super simple? Could be dot any, dot webservers, dot web one, dot example, dot com, web two, dot example, dot com, databases, dB one, dot example, dot com.
Speaker 1: Okay, just groups and host names. Can you put connection details in there too?
Speaker 2: Yep. If a host needs a specific user or port, you can add it right on the line, like web one, dot example, dot com, ansable port twenty two, twenty two, antsples.
Speaker 1: Or bob gotcha and yamlinventories. When would I use those?
Speaker 2: Jamal's great. When things get more complex, it's more structured, maybe easier to read. For larger setups. You can embed variables directly within the ammal structure two, which is handy.
Speaker 1: Okay, So inventory's point to the wear Now configuring those machines. Different settings, software versions. That's host and group variables exactly variables. Let you define settings that antsable can use in its tasks. You can define them for a specific host or for a whole group of hosts. What's that The main benefit.
Speaker 2: Reasonability and specificity. Define common settings at the group level, then override them for specific hosts if needed. Host variables always win over group variables if there's a conflict. Make things really flexible.
Speaker 1: The book mentions host bars and group bars directories. How do they help?
Speaker 2: Ah? Yeah. Instead of stuffing everything into the main inventory file, which gets messy fast, you create these directories. Ancible automatically looks for them. Inside group fars you have files named after your groups like webservers dot EML. Inside host fars files named after hosts like dB one, dot example, dot com, dot IML.
Speaker 1: So it keeps the variable definitions separate and organized.
Speaker 2: Totally, much cleaner, much more scalable. And another detail. Variables in child groups override parent groups, so you layers of configuration.
Speaker 1: Okay, inventories for targets, variables for configurations specifics now modules.
Speaker 2: What are the exact modules? Are the actual tools Ansible uses to get things done. They're pre built units of code for specific.
Speaker 1: Tasks like what kind of tasks?
Speaker 2: Oh? Tons of stuff? Managing packages apped, yeah, managing services, service system, creating files, file copy, user management, user interacting with databases, cloud resources, hundreds and hundreds of them.
Speaker 1: So you don't have to script everything from scratch.
Speaker 2: Right, you just call the module you need. That's the power leverage the community's work.
Speaker 1: How do you find the right module though? If there are so many?
Speaker 2: The official Ansible documentation is the best place. It's searchable, well organized, okay, or on the command line ansible doc slake lists all in sold modules. You can pipe that top to.
Speaker 1: Search antsable doc sl grip database maybe exactly.
Speaker 2: And once you find one answable doc module name like ansible doc ansble dot built in dot appt give you all the details, parameters, examples, return values, essential reading.
Speaker 1: Okay, modules do the work What about plugins? How are they different?
Speaker 2: Plugins? Extend ansables core functionality modules perform tasks on managed nodes. Mostly plugins change how ansable itself behaves or interacts with things. Extend filters for manipulating data and templates. Look up plugins to fetch data from external sources, connection plugins to talk to different kinds of devices, stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Can you create your own absolutely?
Speaker 2: If you need some very specific data transformation or connection method, you can write a custom plug in. Usually in Python you put them in special directories like filter.
Speaker 1: Plugins, got it modules, act plugins enhanced now orchestrating sequences of these actions. That's playbooks right the core automation definition.
Speaker 2: Playbooks are absolutely central. They're Yamel files where you define your automation workflow.
Speaker 1: How are they structured?
Speaker 2: They consist of one or more plays. Each play targets a set of hosts from your inventory and contains a list of.
Speaker 3: Tasks and tasks use modules exactly.
Speaker 2: Each task typically calls one answable module to perform an action on the targeted hosts. The playbook defines the sequence that targets the whole flow.
Speaker 1: Can you limit which hosts of playbook runs on?
Speaker 2: YEP? The limit flag is your friend. There answable, dash playbooksite, dot EML limit webservers runs it only on the webservers group. Even if the playbook targets all great.
Speaker 1: For testing, and when it runs, it tells you what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you get output for each task on each host. Okay, if nothing changed changed, if it made a modification failed, something went wrong. Unreachable gives you good visibility.
Speaker 1: The book stresses naming tasks and playbooks. Why is that important?
Speaker 2: Readability? Seriously, when the playbook runs or if you're troubleshooting, seeing installed Jink's web server is way more helpful than just seeing antsable dot built in dot app makes your playbooks self documenting almost makes sense.
Speaker 1: Now, variables Again, we talked about inventory variables. Can you define them right inside a playbook too?
Speaker 2: You sure can. Playbooks have a VARs section for defining variables specific to that playbook's execution. Useful for things only needed right there?
Speaker 1: How do you use them in tasks?
Speaker 2: With jing two temp double curly braces? Can use them in module arguments, file names anywhere you need dynamic values.
Speaker 1: And JINGA two. The book mentions JINGA two filters as well. What do they do.
Speaker 2: Filters let you manipulate data right inside your templates. Convert data types, format strings, extract parts of data structures, parse json or YAML stored in variables.
Speaker 1: Very powerful like transforming data on the fly within the playbook exactly.
Speaker 2: The book shows examples like from Yamel to parse yaml, or items to Dick to create dictionaries. Lots of built in filters, and you can use custom ones too.
Speaker 1: Okay, playbooks organized tasks. But what if I have a common set of tasks, like setting up a standard web server that I need in multiple playbooks. Copy paste seems bad.
Speaker 2: Very bad. That's precisely where roles come in. They are the solution for reusable antsiple code. Reusable how you bundle up a related set of tasks, variables, handlers, even files and templates into a standard directory structure.
Speaker 1: That's a role like a self contained automation unit.
Speaker 2: Pretty much. You define the role once a common role for a basic server setup or an injin's role. Then in your playbook you just list the roles you want to apply to a set of hosts. So roles common jinks exactly like that, ansable knows how to find the role if it's in a standard location or defined path and executes its tasks. Hugely improves the organization and avoids repetition. Roles can even have dependencies on other roles.
Speaker 1: Roles sound essential for anything non trivial. Now, controlling of a task runs conditionals.
Speaker 2: The when keyword. You add when to a task followed by an expression. The task only runs if that expression evaluates to true.
Speaker 1: What kind of expression?
Speaker 2: Usually based on ansible facts, the data gathered about the host, or your own variables like when answible facts off family. Red Hat ensures a task only runs on red Hat based systems. Critical for handling differences in your environment.
Speaker 1: And doing the same task many times with different inputs, like creating several users.
Speaker 2: That's loops. Using the loop keyword, you provide a list of items and the task runs once for each item, usually substituting the item into the tasks parameters super efficient for repetitive actions.
Speaker 1: Automation isn't always perfect. Errors happen. How do blocks help with that?
Speaker 2: Blocks? Blocks block that up let you group tasks and add error handling. You can have a rescue section that runs only if a task within the block.
Speaker 1: Fails for cleanup or roll back.
Speaker 2: Exactly and an always section runs regardless of success or failure in the block. Good for final cleanup tasks like even get temp files or logging. Completion gives you much more robust error handling than just letting the playbook crash.
Speaker 1: And if the playbook does crash or just isn't working right, is there a debugger?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Ansable has a built in debugger. Run your playbook with step It pauses it each task, or you can set it to pause only on failure.
Speaker 1: What can you do in the debugger?
Speaker 2: You can inspect variables, p task dot orgs, rerun the failed task with changes, continue executions step by step. It's incredibly helpful for figuring out why something failed.
Speaker 1: Okay, the book mentions asynchronous tasks too. When would you run something async for.
Speaker 2: Long running tasks you don't want to wait for kicking off a system update, a backup job, maybe provisioning a slow cloud resource.
Speaker 1: How does it work?
Speaker 2: You use the acink keyword on a task with a time limit and poll set to zero. Antsable starts the task in the background and moves on immediately.
Speaker 1: How do you know when it's done?
Speaker 2: You can use another task later with the ansable dot built in dot acing status module to check up on the jobs progress or completion.
Speaker 1: Right, what about updating lots of servers safely.
Speaker 2: Ruling updates essential for minimizing downtime. The serial dot keyword in a play lets you control how many hosts antsable works on simultaneously. Cereal one does one at a time, Cereal five does batches of five okay, And you can combine that with max fail percentage. If say twenty percent of hosts in a batch fail, antsable can stop the rollout before it affects more machines, much safer deployments.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you need a task to run somewhere else, right, not on the target host.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's task delegation. Using delegates frecho, you tell a task to run on a different host specified in your inventory. Common for interacting with load balancers or monitoring systems from an app server, for example.
Speaker 1: And ensuring a task runs only once total, no matter how many hosts.
Speaker 2: That's ronounce true, useful for things like initializing a database schema or registering with the central service. Just be aware if you use cereal, it runs once per batch.
Speaker 1: Can I use ansable to manage the machine I'm running it from? The control nerd itself.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you don't target local hosts necessarily, though you can. The key is setting Ansible connection local for that host in your inventory. It tells Ansible run these tasks right here. No SSH needed. Good for local setup or bootstrapping.
Speaker 1: Tag team handy for big playbooks. How do they work?
Speaker 2: Tag? Let you label plays or tasks. Just add tags some tag another tag. Then when you run answable playbook you can use tags some tag to only run things.
Speaker 3: With that tag or skip tags.
Speaker 2: Yeah, skip tags. Another tag does the opposite, and list tasks shows you all tasks and their tags for running specific parts of a large workflow.
Speaker 1: Finally, for fundamentals, Ansible vault. What problems that solve?
Speaker 2: Secrets management? Storing sensitive stuff like passwords, API keys securely within your ansable project instead of in plain text. Not vaulting crypts files or individual variable strings. You need a password to encrypt and decrypt them. Ansible automatically decrypts them during playbook execution when needed. If you provide the password, it keeps your secrets safe at rest.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a solid foundation. Let's shift to how Ansible fits with modern tech containers. First, Docker Podman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Antsible integrates really well. There are dedicated modules like community at Docker, dot Docer container and containers dot Podman dot Podman containers.
Speaker 1: What can you do with them?
Speaker 2: Manage the whole container life cycle? Start stop, build images, create networks, volumes, run containers with specific commands. Basically anything you do with the Docker or Podman coli you can automate with antsible.
Speaker 1: So you can orchestrate container setups directly.
Speaker 2: You can. It's great for simpler setups or integrating container management into broader automation.
Speaker 1: Works Loose and the big orchestrator kubernetesay Ansible play there too.
Speaker 2: Definitely. There's a Kubernetes dot core dot kights module, among others. It lets you manage Kubernetes resources directly using ansable.
Speaker 1: Like creating deployments or services exactly.
Speaker 2: You can define namespaces, deployments, services, can fig maps, secrets, pretty much any Kubernetes object using familiar ansable playbook syntax. It's another way to manage your kid's infrastructure's code.
Speaker 1: Moving to the cloud. Now, aws what are the basics for ansable?
Speaker 2: First, you need the AWSSDK for Python Voto three. Pipinstall Voto three okay. Authentication usually just uses your standard AWSCLI credentials, dot OUs credentials or environment variables. Then you use AWS specific modules to manage resources.
Speaker 1: Like launching an EC two instance.
Speaker 2: YEP modules for EC two, vpcs, S three, security groups, load balancers. The book shows launching an instance specifying the AMI instance type, keypair, network settings all defined in the playbook.
Speaker 1: How about Google Cloud GCT.
Speaker 2: Similar story need Python libraries, requests and Google off plus the Google dot Cloud Ansamble collection. Authentication Service accounts are typical for automation, or you can use the machine's credentials. If running on a GCP instance, then use GCP modules. For compute engine, CLOUDSEQL, networking, et cetera, and Azure install the Azure dot as collection. Authentication often uses the Azure credentials file dot az your credentials.
Speaker 1: And managing resources.
Speaker 2: Again specific modules for VMS, storage, networks databases. The book mentions creating a VM often needing to create the supporting network and storage resources first using other Edjure modules okay.
Speaker 1: Lastly, for cloud open Stack.
Speaker 2: For open stack you need the open stacked x K library and the OpenStack dot Cloud collection. Authentication usually goes in a clouds, dot YAMO file.
Speaker 1: What kind of tasks?
Speaker 2: The book gives a good example ensuring an SSH key exists, uploading an image, setting up networking, and launching an instance a full provisioning flow.
Speaker 1: So ansable really spans all these major platforms. Let's talk advanced use and best practices network devices. How does ansiple handle switches and routers?
Speaker 2: It's a growing area, huge shift from manual COLI canfig to automation. Key difference. Network modules often run on the control node, not the device itself.
Speaker 1: How do they connect?
Speaker 2: Usually via SSH? Network collection plug in is common, sometimes net con for rest APIs. Depending on the device, you define connection details like device type, igsiscod on iOS dot iOS often in groupvars.
Speaker 1: And you can gather facts or push can figs.
Speaker 2: Exactly, gather operational state, can figure interfaces, vlands, routing protocols. The book shows gathering iOS facts, but also mentions things like Cumulus Linux, which behaves more like a server, making automation easier.
Speaker 1: Good point. Thinking about general best practices as ansable use grows, organization seems key.
Speaker 2: Absolutely crucial. The book recommends a standard directory structure, separate folders for inventories, group cars, hosts, fars, roles, maybe library for custom modules and.
Speaker 1: A main playbook.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Having a top level site dot mL or main dot EML is the entry point is good practice. Makes it clear where to start.
Speaker 3: Version control, get non negotiable.
Speaker 2: Really, treat your antiple code like any other code. Use GIT or similar for tracking changes, collaboration, rollbacks, clone, change, ad commit, push pull the standard workflow.
Speaker 1: How about dealing with different operating systems within one playbook?
Speaker 2: Leverage ansible facts, use when conditions based on ansible fax house family or antible fax distribution, or even better, use the groupie module to dynamically create groups based on facts, then target plays at those specific OS groups very clean.
Speaker 1: Other best practices upgrading antsable, error handling, Yeah, have.
Speaker 2: A plan for upgrades, check release notes, think about poll intervals for acing tasks, use error handling robustly, ignore errors, carefully failed when for custom failure conditions, block rescue WASS for complex recovery, and for deployments readfourre or it's using serial and max fil percentage for controlled safer rollouts. Don't update everything at once in production unless you have a very good reason.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk troubleshooting. What are the go to techniques when things break.
Speaker 2: First, check the facts ansible host dash M setup. See what ansable thinks the state is often reveals the problem. Else, use check mode checked or NEXTC to see what would change.
Speaker 3: Great sanity, check connection issues.
Speaker 2: Increase verbosity, dash V, dash VV, dash VV. The triple V gives you detailed SSH debugging, double check credentials, host names ports, firewall.
Speaker 1: Rules, the basics, any other useful flag.
Speaker 2: To pass extra variables on the command line, limit to focus on one host. Sometimes flush cash helps if ansable seems stuck on old code, and always run syntax check before committing major changes.
Speaker 1: Good list Now for larger environments, the book mentions Ansible Automation Controller or AWX. What's the benefit there.
Speaker 2: It's a web UI and API for managing antsable at scale, centralized execution scheduling, inventory management, credential storage, logging, and importantly, role based access control RBAS.
Speaker 1: SO teams can use ansable more easily and securely.
Speaker 2: Exactly you define projects linking to get repos Inventories can be dynamic and job templates. How to run a playbook. Users get permissions to run specific templates against specific inventories. Much more governed.
Speaker 1: The book also mentions execution environments. What problem do they solve?
Speaker 2: Dependency, management and consistency. An execution environment is basically a container image that bundles ansable itself. Any media collections, Python libraries, system dependencies, everything are required to run.
Speaker 1: Your playbook, so it runs the same everywhere.
Speaker 2: That's the goal. Avoids the works on my machine issue. You build the environment once using ansable builder quich to a registry, and then your controller or ansible navigator tool pulls and uses that environment for runs, ensures predictability and isolates runs.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, we have really covered a ton of ground here, diving deep into practical ansmble dot P from install to advanced stuff.
Speaker 2: We definitely have installation, the core concepts, ad hoc inventories, playbooks, roles, variables, modules, plugins, than cloud and containers, network devices, best practices, troubleshooting, and the bigger management tools like controller and execution environments.
Speaker 1: It's really clear how powerful ansable is automating all sorts of it tasks, saving time, improving consistency. The value is definitely.
Speaker 2: There, absolutely, and like we said, this is just scratching the surface. Really Hopefully it gives you a solid base to explore further.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely check out the official ansable docs and the community resources. They are fantastic for digging into specific areas you need.
Speaker 2: For sure, there's always more to learn.
Speaker 1: So as we wrap up, here's something to think about. How could bringing antsable into your world really change how you manage your infrastructure today and how you plan for tomorrow. What specific, maybe annoying, manual tasks are you doing right now that seem like prime candidates for your first ansable automation project. That's your next step