Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. The Games Mike the Bulldog Beyond You on jr r.
Speaker 2: Bulldog Sports Page, brought to you by Jr's Tuesday ticket takeover Metallica. Tickets up for grabs for their at night one performance at Raymond James Stadium. Be sure to get by at one O one one w jr R On Instagram at some point today to put yourself in a position to snag a pair of those taco Uh right.
Speaker 1: Around, Uh yeah, it's up right now, let's do that crazy Uh.
Speaker 2: Hey, Bulldog, don't look now, but the defending champs of well, it's not looking good for the Celtics, is it. No.
Speaker 3: They lose last night one to one, thirteen to the Mix. They trailed that series now three to one. But worse their superstar player Jason Tatum. Man, it looks like it could be a bad injury. He fell down on the court with like two and a half minutes left in the game, grabbed the back of his ankle, which is where the Achilles tendon is. Hopefully it's not a ruptured Achilles because that would keep him out all the next season as well. They didn't announce what the injury is. He's gonna undergo an MRI. Obviously he's probably already done that, but nothing has been announced. But I don't think he's gonna play the rest of this series, and if he plays next season, that'll be a plus for the Celtics. So yeah, it looks like this series is on the verge of being over. Sadly because Jake probably not gonna play the rest of this series or the rest of the season. Sucks, man, Yeah, it sucks big time.
Speaker 1: Though Orlando, it still sucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks like the Knicks are gonna win that series. The Timberwolves also, they take a three to one lead last night on the Warriors, who of course are playing without Steph Curry who's injured. So Steph Curry not been playing. The Timberwolves have won the last two games. They win last night one seventeen to one. Ten. I'll tell you what. Anthony Edwards, the Timberwolves young star, he is awesome. He scored thirty points last night, hit a long three at the buzzer at halftime, sort of gave the Timberwolves momentum going into the locker room, and then they came out in the third quarter and sort of blew out the Warriors. So that series looks like it's on the verge of being over as well.
Speaker 2: But the big.
Speaker 3: NBA news yesterday is the Janis Anna Takumpo, the Milwaukee Bucks superstar two time MVP for the first time, is exploring options about leaving Milwaukee. Milwaukee, of course, excuse me, Milwaukee of course been eliminated from the first round of the playoffs three straight years. His co star on Milwaukee, Damian Lillard. We were just talking about achilles tendon injury. He's Damian Lillard. Lillard injured injured his achilles at the end of this season, which means he'll be out next season, and Jannie is exploring his options. I've written the column it's gonna be at Orlando Sentinel dot Com later this morning. I think the Magic need to do everything they can to go after Jannis. Janis not many people know this all right, Jannis was actually drafted by Milwaukee. Who was the GM at Milwaukee when they drafted him, John Hammon, who's now the senior advisor former general manager of the Magic. He's still on the Magic's management team. Jeff Weltman was also in Milwaukee when they drafted Janice, and Janie loves those guys. He loves the Magic. Listen to his uh, listen to Jannie's quote after Milwaukee won their first championship, are you ready for this?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: He went on to thank John Hammond all right? Quote. John Hammond drafted me, believed in me, believed in my family, brought them over here from Greece. He made me feel comfortable. He made me feel like I was his son when I was homesick and alone in the hotel. Jannis loves him some. John Hammond, he loves him some. Jeff Weltman. Those guys make up the Magic's management team. The Magic need to go after him. And you know what they need to do. They need to offer the Franz and they need to offer Jalen Suggs.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, how to trade away to the Franz? A.
Speaker 3: I don't want to, but you're not getting him for Cole Anthony. This is one of the top five players in the leagues.
Speaker 1: The Franz knows he actually somebody told us a listener while ago. The Franz listens to this show over now and then, and he knows that we named him right I did on this show, and we can't just dish out the Franz all right, Bulldog. Also, I'm trying to read between the lines. There are you subliminally campaigning to be the honest Central Florida ambassador of goodwill as well from the kind words you have just uttered here? Absolutely? Okay, all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna have them sleep at your condo like the guy that spent time Weltman? Spend time with them by the hotel?
Speaker 3: Hey, the Magic have lost superstar player after superstar player. It's about time they get one from another team.
Speaker 2: Hey, speaking of getting superstars, how about the Dallas Mavericks. With a one point eight percent chance of getting the first pick in the NBA draft lottery. Now I have a green light to go after Cooper Flag. Yeah, Cooper Flagg, the Duke Star. He's probably going to be the number one overall pick. And you're right, the Mavericks didn't have much of a chance to get him. But man, this will certainly help ease the blow of the Luka Doncic trade. Obviously, the Mavericks and their general manager Nico Harrison has been criticized vehemently for that trade. But I'll tell you what you get Cooper Flag on that team to go with Anthony Davis and Kyrie Irving when he returns from an injury season, that Mavericks team has more of a legit championship shot than Luca and the Lakers in my opinion.
Speaker 3: So this I'm glad. I'm happy for MAVs fans. That was a blow to them to trade Luka Doncic, and I'm glad that they got Cooper Flag coming in.
Speaker 2: Hey, Dog, would it be okay? I know your Panthers didn't play last night, but would it be okay to mention the other NHL playoff game?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Carolina five to two over Washington. Hurricanes now up three to one in that series. Ditto for Edmonton after they blank Vegas three zip. They own a three to one lead in that series.
Speaker 3: I'd like to see an all Southern Stanley Cup Final. Could that happen?
Speaker 2: We can?
Speaker 3: We have a Carolina Florida.
Speaker 2: Well, you got Dallas in the mix too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dallas is not really the South, that's the West. He is.
Speaker 2: Mike the Bulldog Bianchy, host of open Mic Weekday mornings on adjacent t s AM seven forty and FM ninety six ninety game, and he takes time out of his show to join Luncheon Taco for the sports page on JRR.
Speaker 3: By the way, a happy birthday to the great Stevie Wonder, who turns seventy five today. O Lusion Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app