Speaker 1: Linchintaco on Orlandos Rock station one oh one one w JR R. Just I want to give you a heads up all this week for you say it, we play it. Everybody who votes each morning automatically eligible to win Metallica tickets for the Friday night show at Raymond James Stadium. Voting will open on our Facebook page in about six minutes. It goes up at seven to twenty each morning, and then you have until nine o'clock to get your voted and be eligible.
Speaker 2: JR.
Speaker 3: Our Facebook page about five five or so minutes from now, get over there, get your voted, Just vote once and then one of the most votes is played back. But then somebody's just randomly picked for the Metallica It's great, so.
Speaker 1: Be sure to, you know, participate in that each morning. That way you'll have a shot each morning. All right. This character was actually in the news and we discussed her about I think it was about five years ago. Let me verify that here, Yeah, about five years ago. Her name is Catherine Taylor. She's from Interlocking. Who do we know that's from Interlocking?
Speaker 2: Oh might be Ikey?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, the bulldog is also I wonder if he knows this family. Well, Catherine has been accused of two counts of criminal mischief, with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office charging her after she was caught once again stealing items off of graves at a cemetery in Palatka.
Speaker 2: Shame on you.
Speaker 1: She did this back in twenty twenty, was caught, was sentenced, and now she's been caught doing this again.
Speaker 3: Is she the one that stole flowers and then like re sold them or something.
Speaker 1: Her thing is she takes items off the graves and then uses him in her front yard to decorate her own front yard. I do remember her this going around. She stole some windshimes in a bird feeder from one family who has several relatives buried in this cemetery, and they keep it, you know, decorated with all sorts of stuff there. And Catherine thought she'd just helped herself to those. They look nice in her front yard. There's her mugshot. What she looks like a winner? Don't you think you'd learn?
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously not in her case, but wouldn't you learn after the first time I did that and it did not work out?
Speaker 2: Well? Dark ball?
Speaker 1: Never mind that part. How about just the whole act of robbing items from someone's final resting place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just uh it just it gross as you out, unsavory. Yeah, come on, man, you give an interlock and a bad name that Mike Biancy worked hard to give a good name.
Speaker 1: All right. We had live action at Newark Liberty International Airport when a toddler traveling with his mother, they were coming down here to come to Disney World. She was at the check in at the bag or at the ticket counter and getting you know, the tickets in order and getting their bags checked. And the kid climbed through the opening there where he slide your bags through and climbed onto the luggage conveyor belt.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Away he went into the back into the luggage system.
Speaker 2: He's just practicing up for Disney's what he's doing.
Speaker 3: He't I've got a theend park coming up with roller coasters.
Speaker 2: I'm making my own.
Speaker 1: Ended up, The two year old ended up actually going down a luggage shoot and two cops jumped on in hot pursuits.
Speaker 4: Something that happened in the blink of an eye. There was a split and the belts. One officer went toward one direction, one went toward the other direction. One of them was able to observe the child as the child was approaching one of the X ray units.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's about to go through the luggage X ray scanner and one of the cops saw him and pulled him off the belt, returned him to mom, and then they were on their way. They're probably still here right now in a central Florida.
Speaker 2: Good parent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you said, though, man getting ready for the rides and this this kid will wear this like a badge honor for the rest of his life. Oh yeah, Thanksgiving. This thing will be embellished year after year after year.
Speaker 3: Way, this is the part. This is the ultimate fishing story.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was this big. It was this big.
Speaker 3: I was riding five different tarmacs and I was rolling in the tug that the guys were pulling to.
Speaker 2: That's where those things are called on the tarmac. Yeah, that hold the luggage.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, this is one of those stories like my like my kid doing the duty in the y mc a pool and empty they had the empty and uh.
Speaker 2: It was that's a badge of honor to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah in your world.
Speaker 3: Sure, my wife is repulsed, yes, but man, things happened.
Speaker 1: Forty four year old Japanese man in Osaka, Japan has been accused of stealing women's undergarments from a laundromat. Mitsuri Tona Yunga allegedly attempted to swipe four pairs of women's underpants from a laundromat dryer, and once in custody, he reportedly admitted to the attempted panty heist and confessed to having stolen women's underwear about one hundred times previously. And that's just since last September.
Speaker 2: He's got an issue. Here's why.
Speaker 1: If that hasn't come clear already, it will now with this bit of information. A search of the suspect's home revealed a collection of four hundred and fifty pieces of women's underwear, sorted by color in a chest of drawers.
Speaker 3: Told you issues, Hey, h midsouru, what's with the extra dresser? Remember when I said that I had a girlfriend that her mom owned a laundromat.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Uh as tempted as I was being a PERV to get a sniff.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Boba's specific chest of drawers and the Pilford panties sorted by collar.
Speaker 3: Uh huh okay, I know, I know you're not supposed to shame, you know, But which one do you think is worse the earlier headline of the week where the guy was sucking toes or this.
Speaker 1: Well that wasn't even a headline of the week. The guy losing his penis in the toilet.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right, the lady waking up to him do it? Okay?
Speaker 3: So which which you think would be MOULI violation, the panties or the toe sucking.
Speaker 1: I gotta go with the toast sucking because the dude actually broke into some woman's house, Yeah, unbeknownst to her and she was woken with his mouth around her feet.
Speaker 3: I'm going with him too, I know, I know it's not headline the week comparison.
Speaker 2: I just want to get your purse. This opinion.
Speaker 1: These these these are a category of folks who just need to be sorted out, just sorted out.
Speaker 3: Do they go to the island with the sick? Just shy of that level. But there's got to be another like purgatory type situation for this group of individuals. And a small island before the island of uh molesters.
Speaker 1: You know, you want to tell you that we're gonna bomb once a year. You take this much further, you know where you're going right there. Yeah, you see that big island over there, the one with the mushroom cloud coming up.
Speaker 3: The one the one you hear the screams from. Right now, wait until they get this is prior to the mushroom right this, we're all over there, mushroom cap in period.
Speaker 2: So just wait because they're enemy sending the bomb soon. You don't want to go there.
Speaker 1: Buddy r R, Orlando's Rock State sho