Speaker 1: Sevenh six and a happy Friday to you, Brian Thomas. Welcoming back to the fifty five KERC Morning Show. It's been too long, but glad to have him back on. Dan Reganold who is now retired from his business Frame USA, but he is the man responsible for and behind the whole concept of the empower You free education courses and they are really just a wonderful assortment of classes. And wow, really cool classes you got lined up for the spring semester, Dan Regnanold, It's great to have you on the program to talk about him.
Speaker 2: It's great to be back with you, sir. And I was so glad to see the other morning he had on the vik Ramaswami and had a chance to hear from him. I had a chance to introduce him it the other night, be one of the people that introduced him at the Cincinnati event, and it was just it was just a he.
Speaker 1: Is in outstanding, I mean, just a brilliant man to start with, an engaging public speaker. He's exciting, he's enthusiastic, and he can really lift a crowd up as opposed to bringing everybody down. I have huge hopes for the state of Ohio he becomes our next governor. I'm sure hoping that's exactly what happens. So I'm glad you're behind Dvick as well.
Speaker 2: Optimistic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how many years, real quick, how many years has it you've been doing these empower youth seminars.
Speaker 2: This is our fifteenth year, oh my lord, and it's hard to believe, but I'm so excited. You know, when we had when we sold the building that prim Usa was in, we had to find a new location to have our classes at our in person classes, and we've just found a great location which is part of the Scarlett Oaks campus right off Kemper Avenue, kind of in between Reading Road and Mosteller, so it's very convenient for everybody. And we've just got a great facility, Brian, I'm so excited about it, with just huge screens, great acoustics, seats about one ten or one twenty, and I'm just inviting everybody to come out, engage with some people that are friendly, and learn some learn some some free class stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh and right out of the gate, I know my listener is going to be excited about this, and I hope my friend in Florida, Maureen is because Maureene is listening because she is all over this first topic, as are a lot of my listeners. Experimental mRNA vaccines were tested on billions worldwide. That's the topic of the conversation. And you're going to be Naioli Wolf is going to be there. I've talked to her a couple of times on the Morning show.
Speaker 2: I know We've had so many people sign up for this class. It's about the mRNA vaccines, where I'm gonna have the great Naomi Wolf, who really released all the Pfizer stuff, and also doctor Robert Malone who was really the originator of the mRNA technology. And then we're going to finish the class up by talking to Stephanie de Gary, who whose daughter Maddie was actually in one of the five prows and was injured. So all those all those people out there that are interested in these vaccines. Make sure this is a virtual class. We do virtual classes on Tuesday and then Thursday night. The classes are in person and virtual you can watch from your home. So that's March fourth, our first class, and then we start our first live class March sixth, and that's what the great Peter Bronson so glad to have him back again as as o is and uh, he's got a new book out from his Chili Press and great to see him. And also that night one of the original founders of empower You, George Brenneman. We'll talk about his new Restore Wellness campaign, which will be interesting too. And then March eleventh, we like to do fun stuff too. We're not all serious, Brian. We're gonna have a we're gonna have an art class, and who knows what you might learn about Salvador Dolly one oh one man.
Speaker 1: He was a weird guy. Oh my god, he was so weird.
Speaker 2: So when I was in the poster business originally Brian, I sold poster all the college bookstores around the United States, and the two most popular posters were Michael Jackson or Duran Durant. They were Salvador Dolly Persistence of Memory and this other image he had called Leave's ls Fons one of the most unique guys. And if you're into art, please join us March eleventh, where we're going to have somebody from the Salvador Dolly Museum that's going to join us and just go through everything.
Speaker 1: That should be really interesting.
Speaker 2: So on March thirteenth, there was a big, a big joint committee in the House and Senate that Bill Blessing hired to help people with this whole property tax issue, which I know is just weighing everybody down. And of course, if Vivick is elected governor, I think I heard him say, Brian, He's going to try to get rid of property taxes. Isn't that what we heard him say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly.
Speaker 2: But we're going to have Bill Blessing talk about his committee. We will also hear from Maurice Thompson, a real friend from the eighteen fifty one Center. He's going to talk about his three percent plan, and I think it's a great plan. It's simple. The most your taxes going to go over to yours three percent. Wouldn't it be great to have something common sense like that?
Speaker 1: Common sense and so people can prepare the worst case scenario. I'm going to see a three percent increase in my taxes, at least you know in advance. It's not going to jug jump thousands of dollars. I just weak for the seniors out there on fixed incomes, you who have owned their homes for decades and the end of the property tax Bill, it's just it's beyond their reach. It's just it's unconscionable.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope to ask Bill Blessing that night, Hey Bill, could you get to him Maurice's plan. So they had these twenty one people, I'm unclear what they came up with. I'm unclear if they decided anything, and it's it's about time we get something done. So March eighteenth, this is going to be kind of our self improvement class where we're going to talk about overcoming your limited beliefs. It's still pretty early in the new year, so your get your chance to come up with some good, good things to move forward to March twentieth, a really interesting class on Herbert Hoover, who was really one of the New Deal presidents, and there's just a lot of controversy over whether you know, whether Hoover was good or bad, right or wrong. And we're going to be having Hunter Oswell that night that we'll be talking to us about the thirty first president, Herbert Hoover, which I think will be good. And then on March twenty fifth, we're going to talk about LED lighting and human health and all this blue light that's coming in it's harming us. This is kind of a different subject. As with everything and empower you. What we want to do is we want to learn stuff. That was the original concept. We want people to get outside your comfort zone and learn something new. On March twenty seventh, we'll be going outside of the studio and visiting Tom Bordman, who just runs this incredible garden center, White Oak Gardens on Blue Rock Road. He's going to be talking to us about just I'm outside my comfort zone here, Brian. I know, I know, I know. You're the you're the landscaper.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, that would be my better half.
Speaker 2: It's always good to have one of those.
Speaker 1: I'll get a beer, I'll go out in the backyard and just look at the beauty that my wife is responsible for bringing about.
Speaker 2: Anyway, for those of you who are a little weak in this in this area, Tom Boardman is great. And afterwards you can go and tell him, hey, here's what I've got. What can you what can you tell me about it? And and the guy's just he's been such a friend to empower you. On April first, you know, we're going to have people in from fair uh Ira Melman and he's going to talk about what, you know, if there is going to be some kind of legislation going forward. He's going to paint a picture for us what fair beliefs.
Speaker 1: Federal Federation for American Immigration Reform in Washington, that's a group that you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is, and I'm interested to see what he's got to say. That's going to be a virtual class and gosh, let's say said it's an important topic. April third, our friend Janis Heisel from The Epic Times will be in and she'll talk to us about being on the road with Donald Trump the last six months leading up to his presidency. I think she covered sixty events for him and for the Epic Times, and she actually was there the day that he got shot. So I think that'll be fantastic. We're also going to have the Cincinnati Challenge ranch in and I've just got kind of someone I know who's been burdened by addiction. I know many people do. They're going to talk about what they do to try to help help people with drug, alcohol and alcohol problems. So looking forward to seeing them.
Speaker 1: That also, well, let's pause. I'm going to take a break and bring it back for the balance of the classes, and parenthetically, I mentioned Maureen out loud and context with the MRN eight. She is listening, except she timed in and said a message on Facebook. She wishes she could be in town to see it in person, but she'll log in online, which is so easy to do. Empower you America and said, that's the letter you Empower letter Youmerica dot org. So easy to do to get registered and stream from home. Pause will bring Dan Reaganoll back for the balance of the season. Some other really terrific courses on the list. First though, an opportunity to get your imported traditionally imported car fixed, whether it's from Asia or Europe, or it's a Tesla knows that falls into the category of imports, but they know how to fix Tesla's at Foreign Exchange. And you want to go to Foreign Exchange because you want to save money over the dealership and you will impressive customer service as certified Master technicians will be working on your car. They do have access to your manufacturer specific technical information and they're brilliant guys with a ranch. Let me tell you that I've been take my cars there for years and years and I'm very happy because I know I've saved a lot of money over the dealer, and you will too. Tyler still legs it off of seventy five East two Streets, hanging right on Kingly. It's just a real short jog off the off ramp there. And that's the west Chester locations. There are the other locations, but I steer people to the west Chester location because I know they're outstanding. And that's where you'll find. Austin is terrific crew. It's a foreign X online foreign X dot com form the letter X five one three six four four twenty six twenty six, Please tell them, Brian said, Hi five one three six four four twenty six twenty six fifty five KRC clik Channeline weather win Advisory at ten am through seven this evening. So today I'll be partly Clyde with a high fifty seven overnight little thirty one with clear skies, thirty eight Tomorrow morning clouds, afternoon sun and a chance of snow floories down to eighteen overnight with clear skies and mostly Sunday Sunday with the high thirty eight thirty two.
Speaker 3: Right now, let's hear about traffic from the UCLP tramphics Center. Around forty percent of cancers are preventable. Lifestyle changes and screenings can make a difference. Called five one three five eighty five. U CEC SEE crews are working with an accident on bower in near thirty two in Claremont County. Other than that, not all that bad, just a bit heavy southbound two seventy five between the Lawrence Programpa and the Carroll proper Bridge. Chuck Ingram on fifty five k r SE the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seventeen f five kr CD talk station by the time, was with Dan Reaganeld, the man behind empower you America dot org. You got to get signed up for these classes, and what an amazing list of classes. We're just going through them and we're now we're now at April eighth.
Speaker 2: Dan, Yeah, So you know, you know, Brian, they say everything happens in Europe five years ahead before it gets here, and that's exactly what this class will be about. April eighth, we're going to be having on We're going to have on Oliver Lane from Breitbart, and he's just going to tell us about all the all the crazy stuff that's that's starting to come over to the EU and to England and you know what we can expect, and we've sure seen a lot of it already and it's not good. So that will be an interesting class.
Speaker 1: I had him on the program earlier this week. The guy's brilliant and breaking. He broke down the German election. I just loved it. It was great, well, let's say, and.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to wait to hear him. I miss that. So on April tenth, our friend Brian doctor j Rissover, oh yeah, will be uh will be live at Empower Youth Studio and he's going to be talking about MAHA make America Healthy Again. And doctor Risover has been a great physician his entire life. He just retired. But I told him. We sat down and talked about it, and I said, I want you to tell people what you think about all the vaccine stuff and Robert F. Kennedy and exactly what we're trying to do to get healthy again. And I think he'll have a he'll have a great presentation. He's talked at several of our sessions before and he's engaging and loves to see friends. Also that night, Senator George Lang from Butler County will be there to talk about the reality of getting rid of income tax in Ohio. Let's say goodbye to that. April fifteenth, Brian, I got to tell you this one. This one I got, I got to I got to come to class because I don't know anything about hermaticism, do I? The body of philosophical beliefs that emerged in Egypt around the beginning of the Common Era, once again, come and learn. April fifteenth, April seventeenth. We're going to talk about something interesting, and that's the renovation of the old the old Peters cartridge factory into a new building around the Little Miami River area. Yeah, by the bike trails, Yeah, exactly. And we'll also be talking We're going to be having a drone expert in to talk about all this stuff that's going on with drones. On April twenty second, Francis Martel will be in to talk about China. She gave one of our best classes I can ever remember on I ran a couple of semesters ago with a great dever Back. On April twenty fourth, I'm going to be teaching a class on something that I've always been interested in, and that is the War of eighteen twelve. It's just kind of one of those things you don't know about, but it's so interesting that is really the war when you know, we fought with the Native American tribes to come so where we tried to invade Canada, where if we're lucky that the British didn't didn't take us back over, we had the Federalists fighting against the Republicans. It will be an interesting story. I hope that you all join me that night. April twenty ninth. Woodrow Wilson, who most people take the presidency, started to go south with him in nineteen I think it was nineteen thirteen to nineteen twenty one. He was our twenty eighth president. He was incapacitated, his wife ran the government. And it's so glad to have our friends from the Ashland Institute back and Ashland University and Christopher Burkett will be in to talk about Woodrow Wilson. And then on May first, a continuation of really a successful music series been running. We did Elvis, we did Neil Young, we did Tom Petty. I think there's one more missing, but we're going to be having a Beatles expert in May first to talk about the birth of the Beatles and that that should be fun.
Speaker 1: I think there's some people out there that remember seeing him at Cincinni Gardens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that was I think that was what anniversary was that last.
Speaker 1: Year was well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Time time fly think it was the sixtieth anniversary last year.
Speaker 1: I was born in sixty five, so the preceded my my being alive on this earth.
Speaker 2: May sixth, Alex Marlow, the editor in chief at Bright Barton News, will be joining us and he'll just be talking about is the censorship thing over? Or as soon as Trump leaves and the next person comes, is all going to come right back. He's really really a great thought leader, and I'm appreciative to the Breitbart gang for helping out empower you so really Yeah. All these classes are free. Everybody sign sign up for one, including the first one March Forward on m RNA and empower You America dot org. Brian and Joe are so helpful by putting that up on their on their blog. Thank you, Brian, happy to do that.
Speaker 1: This is right. This is one of the best line up of classes I think ever, and that speaks volumes because they're always just, you know, such a wonderful, eclectic mix of classes, but you have some powerhouse speakers in these. So now the other component want to ask you for we part company. Dan, if someone misses the live feed, whether they you know, missus being able to attend the class, like Maureen because she's going to be in Florida or is in Florida, she can listen live. But can you do a podcast of the of the conversation later in the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So so look, anybody who who who kind of loses track on how to sign up, you can watch all of our classes live on rumble Rumble dot com. They're all live, and then the next day at four o'clock the videos put up on the website empower you America dot org and you can watch the entire class. You can fast forward through it, you can you can and rewatch a part like on the m r N A like on on Naomi Wolf or Robert Malone. So yeah, next day four o'clock, if you miss the class, you can see you can watch watch it nets up forever.
Speaker 1: Dan Raagan, I cannot thank you for the years and years of a wonderful education opportunities. It's just a terrific thing that you're doing every year and thanks for coming on the show. Let melicens know about this great lineup and I'll tell them to get right to empower letter you or letter You Empower You America dot org for all the detail details as well as all the past classes. Dan God bless you, sir. I have a wonderful weekend. I'll look forward to running into you again real soon.
Speaker 2: YouTube Brian, Thanks.
Speaker 1: Thanks brother. Coming up next to me talking with Patty Scott and Roger King from Heart for Seniors. They've been on before, going to bring them back again. They've got a new podcast you're going to learn about coming up. I hope you can stick around for that. First, a word for QC Kinetics, And people ask me all the time, well, what's the story with this QC kinetics? You hear about pain and joint pain. Our threat is pain, and you know, honestly, since I don't have, our threat is pain, I can't say whether it would work for me or not because I didn't sign up for a free appointment to find out. Because I'm not struggling with that pain, knock wood, Pray to God that it doesn't happen. But if you're you know, luck, you have problems getting out of bed in the morning. You have problems with your day to day activities. You can't you can no longer play golf or engage in the activities you have been engaging in your whole life, and it's like it's come to an end. Your doctor's already talked to you about surgery. You've been through the steroid injections and they're not working, and you want to avoid taking pain medications. Well, if that sounds like you, well I bet you'd be a great candidate for QC Kinetics regenitive treatments. Call q C Kinetics and ask for your free consultation to learn how these latest advances in regenitive medicine can get you a lasting pain relief with no drugs, no surgery, and no downtime. Think about the downtime with surgery and the complications so you might have another shot at pain leaving living pain free. To find out, call QC Kinetics for that free consultation at five pine three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine QC Kinetics five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine fifty five KRC