Speaker 1: Everything's bigger in Texas. You know how we do that.
Speaker 2: You know we've been with everybody's gotten a podcast now, we've been around for a long time.
Speaker 1: But I appreciate the love. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I like having queens like yourself, Okay, coming in a chair, getting a personal conversation so our band can see know and what we're all about. Okay, we know always about what your line shows. It is more substance to you. And that's what I love about you is your growth. Your spirituality has really increased in the last two to three years. I've seen such a change about you, and I love every moment of it.
Speaker 1: You're watching me grow. Grand girls want me grow. I love. I love when women grow.
Speaker 2: And it's not that we don't know about you, eve all right, So every year we change and we should only to be better. So it's like, how can we do that and meet our sexy because our sexy is important because that it's a part of who we are as well. But we've always maintained that, and so what I love about that is you may not ever be on time right now, you may never be where she needs to be, where she needs to be. That's when I ain't on no show up, but she always gives one hundred and percent.
Speaker 1: I do because you are authentically Hue and that's so unique. Thank you, baby. No flower.
Speaker 3: Wow, Yes, I'll take all the flowers. Baby, sprinkle me baby.
Speaker 1: Oh it's smart at sprinkle.
Speaker 2: We're gonna shower showers here, so let's get into it. We're here in Exotica. What are you doing at your booth?
Speaker 1: Okay? How many exoticas have you been a part of? Wow? How you feel it? Man? You know?
Speaker 3: Honestly my booth, all I do is just take beautiful pictures and I wear really cute outfits because I think I'm cute.
Speaker 1: The bands love it.
Speaker 3: So you just come and get the get the whole experience, the Misty Stone experience. I give you personality. I might gie you a couple uns. Let you still on my ass a little bitch, depending on how I fucks with you, I don't know. Can I say fucks with you? You can say with your I can say whatever I want. Okay, So yeah, everybody comes over there. They showed me so much love, so I love Exotica. I prefer this one in particular, Edison, because I don't feel like I'm in a I don't feel like I'm in a cage at like an animal and everybody come and to look at me.
Speaker 1: But your hourbe right now?
Speaker 3: Is It's okay, it's kind of given that right, It's kind of given as But I but usually there's some conventions that I just feel like they're just not as profitable, okay, and this one is not one of them.
Speaker 1: Maybe, so I really enjoy it. I have been to shit?
Speaker 3: How long I have I been coming to Exotica? Shoot, okay, I've been in porn eighteen years. Don't tell nobody. Okay, you know I'm twenty five forever.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I've been in poor eighteen years. So how fuck? When did Exotica start?
Speaker 2: I don't know the exact Gearhart, but I know I've been coming from the very beginning. I know that it used to be like very different from what this is now. They're such a big conglomerate cocomerate in which I love and appreciate because you know, obviously you as wellsby you know the owners, and like you gotta get invested.
Speaker 1: Because when they win, we win, and they let us be a part of It's such a beautiful fucking thing.
Speaker 2: As we get all these fans and such an interaction at the East Coast honestly really shows us love and I just love that we could be a part of that and just have.
Speaker 1: This whole thing and just flourish every year come on base.
Speaker 2: Last year was like one of the biggest years they've had, and I think with the presidents on this, so it's just it keeps getting better.
Speaker 1: Yes, I feel the same way. I love them.
Speaker 3: The fans always interact with me and show me so much love, So that's really all I care about.
Speaker 1: Y'all. Come show me some love. I'm gonna show y'all I'm back.
Speaker 3: And you could come to Exotica and really feel the motherfucking experience.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, have you had.
Speaker 2: A crazy experience at an exotic to show maybe not this one, but in the past of like, you know, because you also like I'm a little bit more blunt right at certain things, but I'm pretty.
Speaker 1: So you don't think I talked back, but I do. Oh yes, you do so today.
Speaker 2: But sometimes we let people get away with a little bit more than this, and sometimes we just don't know where it comes from.
Speaker 1: That's very true.
Speaker 2: So has there ever been like a crazy fan experience that you've experienced experience an Exotica or any other show, Avion or anything shit.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know. I don't think so honestly, everybody is. It's so warm and welcoming. But I have this very warm, welcoming kind of fucking energy. So when people get around me, they smile a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, motherfuckers be smiling a lot because you're high and you think they're smiling or are they really small.
Speaker 1: That I really get?
Speaker 3: No, they tell me this like like they literally tell me this, So I'm really.
Speaker 1: Taking I'm telling you from the heart.
Speaker 3: Like, so my my interaction with the fans is so personal, genuine. Yeah, it's genuine and it's personal. So is that the way is that a word?
Speaker 1: It's personal?
Speaker 2: But it makes sense because again, like going back to where I started our interview was you're such an authentic person, and there's so it's so hard to like find that and see that.
Speaker 1: We're in in Exotica.
Speaker 2: Where people try to imitate and sometimes imitation is not flattery, but people say.
Speaker 3: That, you know what I mean, you got to learn how to make it your own, so you move in those things people want to copy.
Speaker 2: And paste for sure, and then they can do that, but you can never you can never replicate what what is? So you know myself included, like you've had people trying to have names similar to me or like whatever, or they get intimidated as far as like, oh your butts vigger.
Speaker 1: I'm like, but we all have big booties. Like for me, it's like I want everyone so I could eat. You can eat with all mouths, So that's what I really like you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so for me is again the individuality of who you are makes sense.
Speaker 1: Of like your aura, giving your fans what that is. They just want to hung on you and people just talk to and it's all fussy. So you had touch it there. I'm like, you want some energy, like and I just make I'm just a very high vibrational bee.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, that's that's what I will call it. I'm a high vibrational bee, vibrating and if you come into inter if you enter entangle a little tiny bit with my energy, you might be high vibrational a moment.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I remember, I think they love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they paid me good money for it, So I appreciate y'all because I had to pay this rinch.
Speaker 1: Keep it coming, Yes, I keep it going. Yes I do, baby, Yes I do. I love that like it.
Speaker 3: I love you, and you know, honestly, growing up in the industry with you, you know what I'm saying, watching your growth as well and where you are, I am extremely proud of you. You know what I'm saying. That means a lot, extremely proud of you. I've seen your growth as well.
Speaker 1: Honey. Okay, well that's not private talk.
Speaker 3: And then you came back, came back with a bang. Okay, yeah you did. I can't not a not a baby arm?
Speaker 1: Is that a baby arm? A lot had to deal with.
Speaker 2: You know, we all come in different places in our lives and where you got to go through different things, whatever. But I've never straight away from knowing that I love the adult industry.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's it a lot for me. I've got beautiful people, different energies, so we've never had anything negative. I really like that.
Speaker 2: So for me, it was that I never felt And again I don't like the word retire because it's just so it was weird because you always want what ever come back in this whatever, But it was more of a showcasing. Even though I left, I never went anywhere because this is where I am and this is how I always be, so giving good scenes and giving good people that I wanted to fuss only with that. Furthermore, was the ownership from only bands and all these other situations.
Speaker 3: Was yes, we didn't always have that as long as I had where it's like it's just you navigating the entire rim. So for me it was not only am I'm coming back big because we got bigger Rohama. We don't know that.
Speaker 2: I had to get the biggest thing in the game. It's because I'm gonna show you I'm gonna take it. I'm gonna take it well, So I did that. So if you didn't know what I'm talking about, going to my ali vance but her only band, you can check it out fans. So it's like coming back in doing like your ownership of what do you have on your only vans? And how do you feel about only vans being someone that's been a VET for eighteen years? Yes, from being with established foreign company like Browsers yeahs, elegant Angels, Yes, How is the difference for you? And how as a performer, how do you navigate through that?
Speaker 3: You know, honestly, I it is been a game changer for me completely because and a very good friend of mine, you never Bill Fox. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Bill Fox was one of the founders of all Right Yes.
Speaker 3: And he would tell me these stories many many years ago about how he was building this platform and it's gonna help us.
Speaker 1: You know, it's gonna it's gonna knock.
Speaker 3: Out the production companies so we can own our own and we don't have to work anymore.
Speaker 1: We could just use the Leponts and we would do whatever the fuck we want. Basically, he was like, I'm building you.
Speaker 3: Guys a platform, and I'm like, what you're talking about, Bill Pez you know, but it ended up being fucking.
Speaker 1: A game change.
Speaker 3: It changed my entire life. Rest in peace, Bill, We love you, but changed my entire life. I am no longer dependent. I do this myself. I created myself and with that, as I grow right now on my only fans, I'm growing into my little spirituality. So I do like really interesting shoots and it reflects who I am and my growth and what I'm going through.
Speaker 2: Can you give us a little bit of tidbit of like something new of what your growth is so we know what that is. It's because some of those out there being a Missy Stone fan. We know what you give, but like, what's a little bit of difference? Stat not enough so they don't subscribe.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah enough to know.
Speaker 3: It's like the direction of where you're play your growth is that okay?
Speaker 1: You know? All right? So I love I.
Speaker 3: Love Egyptian stuff, you know, I love uh shit, how do.
Speaker 1: I even explain it?
Speaker 3: We go a little spooky a little bit and maybe even do some magic. It's really interesting. I take it to a I'm taking it to another level.
Speaker 1: So it's really cute.
Speaker 3: It's different. It's it's like watching a movie. I'm making movies, baby, I have scripts. The girls are really amazing, and you're.
Speaker 1: Writing these scriptures. No, not me. Some of the girls are actually writing them.
Speaker 3: Okay, sometimes I am writing one in particular, yes, right now. But so they have motivated me to write. I really love this new group of girls. So yeah, so we actually write the scripts. I haven't written one yet in particular, but the girls write the scripts and we just get together and.
Speaker 1: We put our ideas together and we make it beautiful for you. Baby. You know, I write a strip with me in Alexis, Texas. Let's do it. I could do that. I could write that. I wrote, my son there wudn't get a pharaoh and everything.
Speaker 3: You know, look at her, look at her, look at her, baby.
Speaker 1: YE can give you the so I do.
Speaker 3: I got a little Halloween shoot that I just put out, or I didn't put it out yet. I'm gonna put it out a couple of days write before Halloween, or I'll put that one out. It's like a little college thing and a seance and some girls and we your back and.
Speaker 1: You know it's it's cute. I don't want to give y'all too much, but it's really cute and I like teasing it. Yeazing it. But you should go and find out what so doesn't.
Speaker 3: Go to my only fans slash Misty Stone and you will see everything.
Speaker 1: Baby. And I've been doing some fun stuff too.
Speaker 3: I even did a double badge.
Speaker 1: I've been doing stuff. White look at me like I know, but I'm like, bitch, I don't know what's in your badge. Well I put two of them in their honey and you know I got to well you don't know, but my is tight.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I did when I say I do magic tricks, Yes, we did that.
Speaker 1: Was my my Showcase movie, Yes, my Showcase movie. Yes. So yeah, I do a lot of fun stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, I go on camping trips and I take two bits. I do a lot of stuff. So just come after and I'm being trips.
Speaker 1: Camping trips to who did two not three to two? Yeah? So why didn't you invite me and check it out?
Speaker 3: But yeah, I know I should have honey like I didn't bite, but they didn't show up, so I had to.
Speaker 1: Do all the work.
Speaker 3: You know, you got to make a happen cabin you know, yes, yes, yes, just saying just say yeah, And honestly, I just keep myself balanced and that's how I keep my energy so high too.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about that in this new like path of like your life and it's really on branded who you are. But how do you keep yourself balance?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: The rituals that you do that you like gonna keep you in at the elevated scene of like keeping grounded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So I am truly connected to nature. I fucking love her mother. Nature is everything to me. Yes she is.
Speaker 3: So I will go and hike up a mountain five and a half hours by myself because my friends won't go with me because they tired. Yes, I will, girl, and go all the way to the top by myself and feel real good when I get up there.
Speaker 1: Oh baby, it is.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I just really like to do stuff that makes me feel good. And if it means going and putting my feet in some brass, then that's what the fuck I'm gonna do. If it means going and sunbathing for a little bit, then that's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: Whatever I neednath vagina. Yes, that's how I know. You gotta give it back.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now when I when I play with the vagina, I actually do affirmations. I am funny, Oh I have I am interesting?
Speaker 1: Can we hear your pussy affirmation? Oh my goodness, I am little ship. Do you really want to hear it?
Speaker 3: I'm all right, let me let me imagine myself masturbating right now. Oh yes, Oh I am.
Speaker 1: I am love and it's purest form.
Speaker 3: H I bring nothing but prosperity and wealth and abundance, and I fuck, Oh my goodness, there's so many things I say, but yeah, that's a little teast and it just makes I don't know, and I know you don't say how sexy to you? And I really don't give a fuck as but it makes you come harder, nigga.
Speaker 1: It just it.
Speaker 3: Brings my vibration high. And I'm always in a good mood. I'm always feeling.
Speaker 1: I don't let other energy influence me.
Speaker 3: I just yeah, I spend time with myself, and if I do that, then I have all of this energy for the being.
Speaker 2: So when you're spending time with yourself, what kind of toy do you use? Hilarious the pleasure yourself to get.
Speaker 1: You to the I just use my hands.
Speaker 3: I'm a cave man, okay, I'm a cable woman.
Speaker 1: Are you a DJ? You be dealing? You can hear all your business.
Speaker 3: You can actually make myself come in thirty seconds or less. That's how fucking amazing I am. I know my viby shut you out. Yeah, I know myself. Oh I know myself, baby, But I have to stand up sometimes to do it, which is interesting. Yeah, I know, that's very interesting. How I'm masterbabed you. I've like I'm finishing mood on my tippy toes. Are you making blue?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I guess, Oh yeah, I get so.
Speaker 3: You know, every man in the industry has a different technique of how they come right. Yes, he does do that. Actually, yeah she does. Look at you, honey.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have not had that in the industry, but I still know what those moves are.
Speaker 2: Yes, because each individual performer, you get to know them olympic because you want to know your finishing move for the right look.
Speaker 1: At You're like, you have to scratch your belly too. I got you. I'm not good. She does. I love it. I just I just fucked them a lot.
Speaker 3: You know. Back in the day, you're we were shooting five man, so you know, yeah, you frequently saw these people more than one, so you're gonna know them very well more and then and I always tell people were sexual athlete.
Speaker 1: Yes, for me, it is like what we do is a business.
Speaker 2: We love sex, whatever, but we do it on an athletic ability. So the only way we could do that is to also know our craft. This is very true that like the next time you work.
Speaker 1: With them and maybe I'm like, oh I knew that thing, I'm like, I'm gonna try that thing. Oh my goodness. That So that is actually very sweet of you. Yes, that's how you get That's how you be a motherfucking superstar. You see that.
Speaker 3: That's research, that's how you do it, that's how you fucking even. So, what is your your dating life?
Speaker 1: Like? Are you single? Are you in a relationship? A situationship? But you know, I am dating right now.
Speaker 3: I just got out of a really long relationship and then I took like kind of a year off to myself, so I am now putting my.
Speaker 1: Foot You're dating everyone, not just specific.
Speaker 3: Dating period, Yes, everyone without him being in the industry, how is dating in the industry?
Speaker 1: Can you go on dating apps? Are you on dating apps? Do you work with people?
Speaker 3: Do you look for partners in the community of the adult industry?
Speaker 1: No, you do civilian life. I am bitch. I don't know. I'll tell you. I'm gonna just tell you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm just big on energy. I know what I want. I know what I'm looking for.
Speaker 1: So if somebody is making me feel, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: I know how to speak to my body, I know how to speak like, I know how to hear what the fuck is saying. So when somebody steps into my energy, I'm going to know if I would like to spend some time with that young man.
Speaker 1: How long does it take? Yes, a day? Five minutes, ten minutes, an hour, ship, It just depends. I take it as it comes.
Speaker 3: Yes, everything comes, and I approach it as it happens because I don't make any It's infinite, it's infinite possibilities.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the fuck he's gonna say. I don't know if he's gonna make me.
Speaker 3: You're gonna say something that's gonna make me upset, and now I don't want to second think no more, don't know, or maybe you're gonna do something so beautiful.
Speaker 1: I'm like, did he take me to pick strawberries?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: You know I like shit like that. I'm that type of bitch. Take me joby wine, queen that you are all baby?
Speaker 3: I love it. I like the thoughtfulness in it. Yes, that means a lot to me. And that is how I will choose. I will see his fucking soul and I will see if he has good intentions or not.
Speaker 1: And you remember that you do the choosing nothing. Come on, babe, I am the goddess, don't you forget. So let's talk about DMS. Right. So social media is this big thing these days.
Speaker 3: Everybody can have easy access to everybody.
Speaker 1: Leave me alone, Leave me alone.
Speaker 2: What sport where fields has hit you up in your DM more than any other.
Speaker 1: It could be like just actors, Oh you know what, battleball players. So you don't listen to any of them. I don't.
Speaker 2: I My DM is just they have any way to reach you or have any of these very So you've never dabbled now in the entertainment business.
Speaker 3: Back in the day, I used to hang out with a lot of football players and row parties with them and stuff.
Speaker 1: That used to be really fun. But yeah, no, my DMS is closed. So if you don't follow me, you can't talk to me.
Speaker 2: So if there was a sport, if they really want to find me, it would be a football players.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be football. Absolutely. We had a lot of fun back in the day, didn't we. Boys, They're like yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, so that would be the one, I say, the football guys. But yeah, my DMS is closed. If I don't follow you, baby, you ain't gonna find me. You better find you better. You're gonna have to search. You better find somebody that. Yeah, maybe if somebody know me that that that can get in touch with me, then maybe you can get to me. But I make it very difficult. Okay, So your d ms are closed. But have you sing the d M? No?
Speaker 1: You know about that? They find me? Okay, okay find me.
Speaker 2: You've never been divarting that you want it way like sometimes you go fishing.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no they don't.
Speaker 3: That's not no, Yeah, because I'm not I'm a different type of being.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah, I told you I look at nigga souls. I don't like that. So how many times a week do you work as them? I ain't ship. I'm so sorry I said that. That was not nice.
Speaker 3: It's the truth, and that's why we goodness looking at people's souls.
Speaker 1: It is a beautiful thing right through.
Speaker 3: That, I know what I won't now if I just yeah, if it's just that, then that's what it is.
Speaker 1: But nah, not for my personal life, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard how to dick that you were fucking in the moment that you were just like what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Got off of it, ship, got all.
Speaker 3: Of it, like you didn't even finish the session because it was like and he left ship. I don't think that's ever happend you write it through Nah, yeah, no, that's never because a lot of girls up said like, oh well I just said sympathy, and so I gotta get out at the moment.
Speaker 1: But I'm just like, but why didn't you just say I got to go hilarious ship. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't so you only I don't experience that you bad dick, don't lie.
Speaker 1: I got good pusson.
Speaker 3: So if I got this good, maybe sometimes the dick stole either.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're not hard. Maybe it's like a little limp. Maybe it's like not doing the thing. Maybe it just can't come nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm really good at what I do. So you for a hundred, one hundred.
Speaker 3: I'm a hundred for a hundred, I can make a man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a hundred for a hundred. I can make a man do very interesting thing. And I know how to.
Speaker 3: I know how to read a person, and I know how to go and understand what their sexual fantasy is and be that fantasy.
Speaker 1: I know how to. Yeah, I know how to. I'm very I'm a sexual being. I'm very good at it. Back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my man, when I first my my ex boyfriend, and that's fucked up. I'm about to tell this story, but fuck it, my ex he uh, he didn't he didn't feel like he was What is it called.
Speaker 1: Uh, he couldn't get up all the time. The fuck is the word for it. It's a big word for it.
Speaker 3: But anyways, he couldn't do that ship when couldn't get a hard Yes, impotit, yes, impotent. But that was with his ex wife that he was with for thirteen years. This lawyer bitch, Okay, got it? Now you get with the bitch like me and this nigga comment over and over and over like both like over and over and over and over. Yeah he thought he he thought he was. It just was wreaking the wrong, was it? So your havee problems? Come fuck see sons, but see because she will hit you right or you'll.
Speaker 1: Never make it. First of all, my d ms, it's closed. I've already read your soul before you even came in. What is my soul saying? You know what? Maybe your soul is powerful? Your soul is it? It demands respect, it demands mmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's you are like a queen of motherfucking it's queen Sheba is cheaper. Yeah, it's like a queen walking through and everybody just moves.
Speaker 1: It's like you see, it's like, yeah, you part the motherfucking sea.
Speaker 3: That is very good. When I walk with her, I felt like I felt like, no, I'm a goddess. Okay, but this was different. The way that you live your life, it's unlike any other but it's very much.
Speaker 1: As Yes, you demanded.
Speaker 3: What your energy shows me is demanding and it's so beautiful. Oh baby, you don't say that. I know this for a long time, but I'm royalty. Yes, yes you are, because I'm on a spiritual level and there's certain beings that are certain certain levels.
Speaker 2: The reason why I walk the way I do is because if we don't teach people how to treat U, it will never be respected.
Speaker 1: And I know that queens like us.
Speaker 3: Deserve respect and if you're not gonna give it to me, I'm gonna demand it. And they are so happy about it because the demanding that it's not because I'm like, oh, this bitch or whatever, because the people think that like being in your truth.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we like, oh you're a diva, Oh you're this. No, it's just your standards, your boundaries. Yeah, you may talk to her the person whatever.
Speaker 3: But that way, but yes, it's not You're gonna treat me and anybody around me if it's you and you're in my presence.
Speaker 1: You wanna walk like Miam. You gotta do what I'm gonna do. Yes, you do? You know what? You deserve that justice, you feel that it was. You'll never go back.
Speaker 2: So what the old feeling was because tasting a good champagne?
Speaker 1: What you can't go back to the cheap ship? Why you let me this girl? It don't mess my hand. Don't get a taste.
Speaker 3: I mean when we walk through the convention, everybody moves, it's like it's the coolest thing. It's just the coolest thing walking with Alexis Texas. I did know you was living like that. Yes, girl, Yes, so I think you are amazing and I love I idolize you. Yes, absolutely absolutely, and I look forward to step in my game up a little man, you know what I'm saying. Try to be like Tang Texas. And that's my You don't mean just stupping up. I know why we all perfect certain thing to what it is. Sometimes we don't know. Yeah, I want to direst certain thing.
Speaker 1: I really do.
Speaker 3: I want to direct. I want to put out my old movie and I want to win some awards for it.
Speaker 1: I think I can do it.
Speaker 3: Do you want to I want to win all the awards specific company or just for yourself or honestly, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I kind of want to do it myself because I be politic. I know who to talk to. Okay, So that's what things. Yeah, I think I could do with myself. I think you can. Yeah, change your words, change your mindset.
Speaker 3: Yes, people people have been when I when I speak of this, people are quick to say, what company am I going?
Speaker 1: And I'm just like, you know, I don't need them. I don't need John.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I love him because you live in the truth of Yeah. The same way with me coming back into the industry right and be doing it. Seed was ownership was the biggest thing for me was that when we started the business seventeen eighteen years ago, all these things.
Speaker 3: Ownership wasn't a big thing for us as performers. So for us to do the things that that we love, we live in and we like it's just me right, It's like I use in your skin, right, So it's like.
Speaker 1: It's it's easy to us.
Speaker 3: But the non easy part is like people have made us believe that we know that other people correct now correct, not that we don't.
Speaker 2: And it's not a tea effort of everybody, because I think it all is moving parts to the vehicle that books. But if you really truly feel that that's where your heart and where your next steps are, go for it. I know you lost say that I'm bringing her mind.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 3: Treating my soul. Yes, she's so fucking me right now. You're welcome. This is that soft core version of this, yeah, baby, Oh yes, And you know I actually just got into a couple of Hall of Fames this year too. Okay, x RCO Awards. I'm in their whole thing. So thank you x R c O and Brosers. Thank you, Brosis.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. You are a queen. He should get all of the accolades because you deserve every single one of them.
Speaker 2: There has been nobody like you before your time, in this time, and there's so many girls like that's come up that I.
Speaker 1: Know idolize you just as much.
Speaker 3: Oh they are so sweet. Yes, I appreciate that. Honestly, they are adorable. The way they come up to me. Oh my damn, it's like DM fucking hey, I gotta call Mama Texas a lot. Okay, it's one of the pr Daddy texts now, yeah.
Speaker 1: Daddy, See she's so balanced me at the same time.
Speaker 2: It damn So what I love about my podcast is I created again called Truth with Texas Certainty, a little bit naughty, a little bit spicy, a little bit romantic, a little like kinky, because those are all the things that make us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's let's warm you up in this. I know, I know you don't mean, but you love it. I do. I love it. Are you a romantic?
Speaker 3: I am?
Speaker 1: What is the most romantic thing you've done for a partner.
Speaker 3: I rented out a Airbnb in the hills, very beautiful home. It was around COVID, so that's why I didn't have like a big party or anything. I had a chef, a personal chef there. I rented a band because he loves Prince. He's fucking obsessed with nets. So I got a band that there. They specialized. They specialized doing Prince songs. That's what they do. And they and the guy he dresses up like Prince, looks just like them everything.
Speaker 1: They're fucking amazing. They're an amazing band. So I have him.
Speaker 3: I had like roses from the door going up because I'm fucking romantic, That's what I do.
Speaker 1: So I have the guy go up. We're going I'm like, man, they playing? Is there music? But were pulling up to the house, like is that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Is that they popping up in their ale? So we go up in there. He's like, are they playing Prince?
Speaker 3: And I think they is? I think they is? He like what is all this roses and ship? I'm like, he opened the door, It's like balloons. I got the chef, he's got Prince. I thought it was fucking awesome when we spent the night there. Yeah, we got busy, you know what I'm saying. I did shoot some scene. I put them work a little bit. You gotta make that money you want to. But yeah, I thought that was really romantic. Yes, and he thought that was wonderful as well, because you know when you do thoughtful things, when somebody really you pay attention to what someone really likes.
Speaker 1: For sure, you know it went all out. I mean, can you be my girlfriend? Damn? Man, you do think you want a helicopter ride?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, And don't don't. I just want you to please?
Speaker 3: Yes, baby, Yes, do you have a favorite season for romance?
Speaker 2: Like you know, people like cuttle Weather or it's like whatever, or you at all around time read romance.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I'm not even really lovedy dubby like that. It seemed like I am, but I'm not really touchy feeling like that.
Speaker 1: I'm working on that. So yeah, yeah, you can massage my feet. WI do you believe in love in first sight? I believe it exists. Okay, it happened to me, so I didn't get it.
Speaker 3: She didn't fall in love with it at first. Hell, look at her, look at her. Yeah, but I do believe in it. I'm sure it happens when it's out there. It has never I have never experienced it myself.
Speaker 1: So what's your favorite romantic movie?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's like something you're like if you're having a girl's night, or like a rom call that you like, go you maybe you and your feelings a little bit, but you need you know, is there something you ship first?
Speaker 1: Do I even like romantic movies? I don't think I do. I don't watch what's your favorite? All right? Like, I don't know what the buck? You know what?
Speaker 3: I like funny shit? I like like Bridesmaids. That was fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: That ship had me dying good writing.
Speaker 3: So that's my type of shit kinky question. Yes, what is your finish? Oh baby, what is this sexual queen?
Speaker 2: You a hunted out a hundred like? Is there something that like really like the king turns you on? If it's be big booties, big titty. Yeah, I'm a very mental person. So I just like to talk. I like to talk real dirty. I like to get you.
Speaker 1: Talking, but your part. But yeah, I need him to talk about. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I helped them, I coached them, I helped them through it, and I make them feel very comfortable. And I start saying real all these ship and I say, well, what do you want to do to me? You know, I want to hear give me an example.
Speaker 1: I want to hear their deep something. No you and tell me yeah what I would tell you? All right, Well, fuck it. I mean they hear the pouring all the time.
Speaker 3: Honey, oh ship, Yes, stick stick it right there, put it right in my fucking pussy. You're gonna use my little pussy, ain't you that's what you want to do. Oh, I'm gonna be a fucking slut y, a little slut.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take all your fucking dick, baby, give me all of.
Speaker 1: It if you don't dream me how we're about to give me.
Speaker 3: Fucking all of it. And then I asked them, I'm like, oh, so what do you want to do to me? What do you want to do? You want to put me in a closet, you want to take me out and buck me? What do you want to do to your little slut? And then I'm getting deeper. I get deeper. I go a little bit, and then I get deeper and deeper until they tell me what they really want. And then I get they sew So what's.
Speaker 1: The craziest thing what they told you they really wanted? That that's so snatched time shit. I don't know.
Speaker 3: They just go whatever kind of kiky ship they talk about.
Speaker 1: I just want to be gone the darkest thing that someone told you when you went deep.
Speaker 3: But then, like I would, hilarious, just hilarious shit. I don't fucking know what they be wanting to do. Fucking crazy motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: They're just great ship. They just crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I can't remember right now, but it just it'd be some off the wall shit and I just I just like to do that to people though it makes you a mind fucker. Yeah, I prefer to mind fuck because it makes the sex so much better because now you have got them in a very vulnerable state. They are now expressing something that they probably have never expressed to anybody in their life with you, and that makes your pussy wet.
Speaker 1: Well, and I suppose it does, honey. It's yeah, you like you know that inner secret?
Speaker 3: Yes I do, Yes, I do. I love it because it makes the sex so much better. How how else you're gonna fuck if you don't get deep into it and know what they truly like and really become what they like.
Speaker 1: That's why you sex? Ain't it had a hundred listen to she got those gems. I'm trying to tell you. I'll trying to tell you what sex toys in the bedroom? You know what? Sometimes? But only what is that thing called the wand hatachi? Hatachi?
Speaker 3: I have that otherwise you know I'm okay woman, and that's my boyfriend.
Speaker 1: I'm a girl. Yes, I love my hatachi now, but I don't travel without it. Yeah, yeah, without it. Hey, I'm a singer for a long time. I know what I mean, I know how I need to go to sleep right, I dig it. I dig it, put myself until I go this. I dig it, baby, Yes, I dig it. All right? Spicy questions? All right, let's go more questions that give me something spicy. You already spicy? Damn spicy motherfucker? All right? Have you ever I'm gonna sash your soul? I'm just kidding. I was just kidding. She's they're all.
Speaker 2: Sad this episode, and you're a little bit different.
Speaker 1: It's because your soul is gone because miss Seat took it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: If you want to rend good at her, only fans and subscribe and we will not give it to you, but we will give you a place where you can go, and she will help you out every single time you need your souls.
Speaker 1: I am only here to heal. I am not snatching souls. Let me repeat, I am only here to heal.
Speaker 2: Have you ever broken up with someone because they were bad in bed?
Speaker 3: Now because I can make them better? Yeah, I'll make you the best. I'll make you the best that you've ever been. If you thought you was bad, you ain't bad.
Speaker 1: No more. Craziest place you've ever had sex? Was that crazy? I guess?
Speaker 3: I mean it ain't that crazy? What Bank of America parking lot, airport parking lot? Okay, all the pork a lot. I like porking lots. You a parking lot, ho, I'm a Parkloma Sea of the bro Seed.
Speaker 1: Back seat, Baby, I did the front seat too. Yeah, I did that too, right in the driver's seat. Yeah, I did that. I did that, she said, checked out.
Speaker 3: I had to go back a memory, checking myshic records.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I did that. Have you ever had sex on a toilet seat? I have not. That is interesting, what happens? I've never done that. Have I done that? I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I have had this one boyfriend who was interesting, and I want to say I did that with him, but no, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I'm checking the records. I don't see it.
Speaker 3: I don't stand jobs or blow jobs. Blow jobs, baby, I love second dick. I really, oh baby, I'm spitting all over it, spitting all over and it's real nasty.
Speaker 1: I was a question, Yes, have you.
Speaker 2: Ever injured yourself during sex? Or how to partner be injured during sex? Because I know you're that good. I know that buzzy all a lot, But is there anybody any injuries?
Speaker 1: Nah? But good no, no, no good. My hips sometimes go out on me. It's like afterwards after sometime I'm like that, okay, oh all right, I just you're got good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I need a new workout plan something I like it that something else.
Speaker 2: I love you, Miss, so you're a new baby. Thank you for taking your time. I know it's a busy weekend.
Speaker 1: I appreciate a man a pull out of money. Thank you. Baby. Is there anything you want to ask Miss Texas before we get out of here?
Speaker 3: Oh? Baby, baby, Oh what would I like to ask you?
Speaker 1: Dang?
Speaker 3: I didn't know I could do an interview too, honey, Wow, okay, you know what? Yes, So what are your plans as far as moving forward in the industry now.
Speaker 1: That you're back?
Speaker 3: You know what do you I don't want to say where do you see yourself.
Speaker 1: In five years?
Speaker 3: And nothing like that, but what what is your goal right now to accomplish?
Speaker 2: This is the funny thing, right, So when people say back, right, so, that means a lot of things to different people.
Speaker 1: For me, coming back was on my own cognizen of my own way.
Speaker 2: So me coming back, everyone thought like I'm working for everybody. I'm doing all these things where it's not really that I understand what I want to do, of course, because this is my time. Yes, So I've worked for companies. The only man I've worked for was Jules Jordan, Yes, and myself.
Speaker 1: So for me, it's the options are endless. I don't say no to anything. It's too you know.
Speaker 2: I think things common if it makes sense, and it makes sense yes, So for me, it's about continually doing scenes and stuff I want to do for my company on OnlyFans and.
Speaker 1: Giving the fans how what I want to give them.
Speaker 2: So for me, that's kind of where I see myself as I may not shoot twenty thirty scenes or whatever it is, but for me, it's about doing the like the important.
Speaker 1: Scenes that I know. Like the dread for me was a big thing.
Speaker 2: I've talked about dreads thing for over a year. Like I'm an overthinker, but I'm also like a business mindset or whatever. But it was more because I wanted to do it and he was.
Speaker 3: The perfect candidate of doing it, and he made me feel so comfortable and like all that that's it made me want to keep doing There's not a lot of dread, yeah, So when it came, So when I came back, it was like, Oh, it's gonna be whatever.
Speaker 1: But there wasn't a lot of people or performers like it used to be, so it was hard for me to like navigate those things.
Speaker 3: So for me, I'm still for me, I have a bucket list people I want to grow whatever, so like we'll do those things whatever. But there's not a timeline the floor of like the free skrew of the soul of like when I want to but I just you know, I just released the scene with Joels Jordan with Hollywood Cash, so like, you know, for me, it's like new performers. I didn't know who he was before performer as well.
Speaker 1: Great, you know it's up and coming. Yes, a wonderful He's very handsome, very like.
Speaker 3: And I look forward to it, right Like if that's the thing, is like I like those perform okay, you know, so I'm looking for the diamond and the rough.
Speaker 1: So it's like there may be like five scenes a year. She's like, it's gonna be good. Basically, it's gonna be un That's how she.
Speaker 3: Feel about her saying, hey, hey, hey, give my Paul sound brol give me the phone.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, thank you baby? Is that your only question. Can I let your pussy tonight at midnight on the dot? Could you set your alarm? Bitch?
Speaker 3: I could show you some things. You could show me somethings. Twelve a dot, clock out the dot.
Speaker 1: I'll be busy. Give me. Do you a lot of time content? Like I want to do all of that. I'm actually a kidding anyway. I told you you're not kidding. But don't let her. I've been calling her out. I would never be on time, so she knows. Oh, bitch, you what twelve? It's twelve, it's three seven, and it is three fifteen. And now I told you, I'm like, yes you ready, I'm sleep this bitch, this, this is why you here a hundred and one hundred pussy. I hated it.
Speaker 3: She's on a busy schedule. But you know, though we love you, gotta know you are aware of it, and you know what I do. I'm very aware that I would love to shoot content with you. Yes, you're a batty. You've always been a baddie. You've always showed me the most much respects always and again going back.
Speaker 1: You are amazing. I love where you are going. Yes, you may not know where it is.
Speaker 2: The ending is but your direction right now, But your direction right now is beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yes, So let us know where we can follow you. So oh you want to follow me? Huh I do? Oh okay, well I got an X. That's what it's called. Now we all have excess, bit of ex we all have mixed