Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Psychic Teachers. I'm your host Deb.
Speaker 2: Bowen and I'm Samantha Faye, and.
Speaker 1: We are so excited that you are with us this week for our monthly Q and A episode. And boy do we have some great questions this month that we're happy to share with you. So sit back, take a sip of your tea or coffee, and come with us. As your fellow listeners have sent us some interesting questions. Let me start with the very first one, Samantha, This person writes, I'd love to hear your thoughts on a recent experience. Last Friday, my partner and I went to an outdoor street festival with music, food, and a strong sense of community. We've been before and had a really good time, but this time felt completely different. From the moment we entered. It was still light out, music was playing, and everything looked normal on the surface, but I felt a very intense, frenetic energy. It felt dangerous. I even had the thought that something violent could happen, which is not something I typically jumped to. I checked in with my spirit team and felt reassured that we were safe, so we stayed. As we walked through the crowd, I continued to notice this intense energy when I sensed. What I sensed was jungle, primal, tribal, and that raw, reckless feeling of when someone has nothing left to lose. When we sat down to eat, I shared what I was feeling, and my partner said he had been experiencing something very similar. He described becoming very aware of the metal water bottle he was holding and that it could be used as a way weapon, along with the sense that he had a choice about that, and he was choosing to hold back and observe. He is not a violent person, so this was strange. Another interesting piece was that I felt this energy much more strongly coming from the middle aged and older adults around us. It didn't seem as present in the younger crowd, and when I said that out loud, he immediately agreed. Eventually, as it got darker, the intensity eased up, similar to how a stuffy room clears out once you open the windows. As we were leaving, I looked around and had the distinct impression that most of the people were almost sleep walking through the experience, while only a few people seemed alert or aware. I still felt something. I still felt, some residual energy when I got home and cleared myself before going to bed. I'm used to being sensitive to energy, but this was beyond anything I've ever experienced. I'm curious as to how you would interpret something like this. Thank you both for everything you share. I always appreciate your perspective. First of all, let me say I'm really glad that nothing happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: I need to say that first. I had been in situations like that, where out of nowhere, for no apparent clear reason, there was just an unease, a sense of yikes, I probably need to get out of dodge. I have felt that too, and I know how that felt for me, so unlike you, I probably would have left. I probably would not have stayed to find out. So I found it interesting that you did well.
Speaker 2: She says. She tuned in and her guide said that they were safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah know that.
Speaker 2: You know what I think, though, Deb she trusts.
Speaker 1: Her gods more than I do. Sometimes I get no.
Speaker 2: But yesterday I was at my little evening yoga class. It's a very calm class. We all pretty much know each other, and I went to unroll my mat and I like slammed it by accident, and it made this big noise, and everyone jumped and we all kind of looked at each other and I said, oop, sorry, and we all laughed. I think we're all on edge. I think what she was tapping into was the collective fear energy that media is feeding us on a daily and I think I was feeling that.
Speaker 1: I think that's a very likely scenario, Samantha. These days, anytime you're in any kind of crowd, there's this angst of yikes, might something happen. I remember I have a really good friend who lives in New Orleans and a couple of years ago when I think it was during Marti Gras, and that person slammed through barricades in the car and killed several people on one of the main streets in the French Quarter. My friend was there. Oh gosh, was she saw it happened? She was just out of rain, and so obviously that left a residual gosha. I don't want to be in any crowds kind of thing for her, as it would I think for most of us. So I think, not only having physically experienced something like that, but as you say, seeing that over and over and over again in the media, where is safe anymore. What I would really invite this listener to do is to give herself credit for paying attention to her guys and doing what she did and coming home and clearing herself. Yay, good for you for that one, But also for all of us who are listening and reading this to think, how do I put a bubble around myself, navigate with my family or friends in situations where I am in any kind of close proximity to other people, how do I send out the light energy that lives within me and offer that kind of protection. We can all be bearers of light, protectors of each other, and I think this is an excellent way of reminding us of that. So thank you for this email.
Speaker 2: Thank you for saying that, because that's such a good point. When you do feel that oh energy, that is the time to practice your psychic protection. And like debsid projected out to others because she said that when she tuned into the energy of most of the people there, they were just kind of numb. Well, and don't you think that's a lot of people right now. They're just kind of numbing themselves to everything.
Speaker 1: We become anesthetized to, Yeah to it, I mean, wrote the news rolls by, so we go, okay, there guy, you know, well okay, so anyway, I can't even go there, but yes, go yeah.
Speaker 2: And so I think that those of us who are a little bit more awake, we should take our inner knowing and use it to bring light and protection to others.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Our next one says, I woke up suddenly at four am with the strangest notion that I have to write my story to you. I am very shy and normally would never think to write, and since it was four am, I thought to myself, all I'm gonna do is go back to sleep. And then suddenly my husband's work computer just outside our bedroom had a very bright light coming from it, and Deb I don't know if you saw, buts she attached a picture of the computer and it was not just a monitor light. It was super bright. All his work was gone from the screen and a bright light was shining through the door. I went to look at what on earth is going on? And I was like, okay, spirit, you want me to type this up? I get it. I am a practicing psychic medium myself, and I wanted to share a small story because obviously I was told I must. When I was a kid, a woman from the Spirau world appeared in front of me. She had no eyes, just a soft face and a golden light above her head. She stayed for a while in front of me in silence, and then simply faded. I told my mom and grandma about my experience, and they just smiled and said, oh, yeah, we know who who that is. It is Saint Matrona Nikonova. Just like that. Since my encounter, I felt this strange, strong bond and pull toward her. I knew she was with me. She was my guide. I am, by no means a religious person, and I talked to her with so much love, not in a way Orthodox religion was teaching to fear the Holy people, like in the scene of the Wizard of Oz when Dorothy goes before the Wizard trembling from fear to ask a favor. Saint Matrona lived from eighteen eighties to nineteen fifties in Moscow, Russia. She was blind and paralyzed and lived in poverty, yet she still healed everyone who came to her seeking help. She was a healer and a prophet when all religion was persecuted and even punishable by death, she still continued helping everyone through God. Everyone would come to her, the sick and the lost. She was proclaimed a saint by the church in nineteen ninety nine. I really wanted to share this so that Matrona could perhaps help someone else listening who is in need. She was a powerful healer and even though she lived through such hardship, she never turned anyone away. I hope that by hearing this, someone out there feels they can reach out to her for their own guidance or healing. Your podcast is a daily dose of vitamins and sunshine. Thank you for giving me a sense of community. Well, I wrote back to her dev and I said, thank you for sharing this and for overcoming your shyness to write this down and following all the signs your guides gave you to share this story. And I feel selfishly that get helped me too, because one of the things I was going to talk to you about deb After we did our anniversary show, we got so many wonderful emails and we've included I think one of them in this episode, just to share what everyone has been sending us. It's been so nice, and so many people said that they miss our crystal of the week and our tourou of the week, and I was thinking that maybe once a month we should add that in, maybe to this episode or a chatty episode, and do like a tourou and a crystal. And as I was thinking about that, I kept getting the thought at a Saint of the month, and I was like, no, Samantha, this is not a religious podcast. And then this email popped up. Isn't that weird?
Speaker 1: So do you taking that as a sign?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, I have to talk to my pagan co host, probably all air.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, your pagan co host has a lot of respect for a lot of saints, remember, so I'm happy to consider that, you know. And then of course we could just keep going. We could do entire episodes on a tourou of the month, a Crystal of the month, think of goddess wife of the month, yes.
Speaker 2: A book of the month, a myth of the month.
Speaker 1: So certainly we can talk about it, how about it.
Speaker 2: I had not heard of Saint Matrona, no me either, and I can't wait to dive in and do more research on her. Because our lovely listener writes that this saint died in the nineteen fifties and was sainted in nineteen ninety nine. That is a fast pass to sainthood. Who hooked her up with that? She must have done some pretty amazing things because remember that. Oh my gosh, I'm forgetting his name. But even Mother Theresa wasn't sainted that quickly.
Speaker 1: Now. The only one, the only person I know there was a saying it so quickly was that night young boy.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, the one who put the Eucharist online.
Speaker 1: Right, that one. I can't remember his name, but yes.
Speaker 2: And I also love when she says that she has this mystical experience and she sees this woman and you know, she's blind in the eyes and she's got this light and she wakes up and tells her mother and grandmother and they're like, oh, yeah, we know who that is.
Speaker 1: Saint Matrona, Yeah, she Grandma's nuts. Stuff.
Speaker 2: That's so true.
Speaker 1: I know I had.
Speaker 2: A saint as a spirit guide. Maybe I can request one.
Speaker 1: You don't know. That's a whole other rabbit hole, because I think saints are busier than just being new Yike right there, although you know me and Mike were buds, right, Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 2: And they could be everywhere. Look, if Padre Pio could blocate as a human in this dimension, surely the Saints can.
Speaker 1: Make yourself a note while we're talking and recording this episode. For us, that's yet another rabbit hole of fun that we can go down. Folks. This is how episodes are born.
Speaker 2: What you wanted me to do an episode on Potter repe I will happily do an episode.
Speaker 1: On that would be great, but that's not what I meant. In addition to that, just the notion of how are our Saints our guides? How are they different? Because they are different? How are they different? Just another thing to talk about. Okay, we just done out loud with you all what we normally do over lunch.
Speaker 2: All thanks to this listener taking time to write that story.
Speaker 1: In absolutely thank you. Let's move on, shall we. This one says, I'm writing to tell you about an incredible episode of synchronicity that I experienced last night. I've been having a tough day, not for any specific reason, but was generally feeling really down. My daughter and I have been watching the show Poker Face, and we're on the last episode of the first season. One character was reciting the lyrics from the Blues Traveler song The Hook. That's a great song. I was singing along as my daughter repeatedly said you mom stop. At the same time, I received a Facebook message. To my complete shock, an old friend had sent me a video of a woman saying, can't remember why I came into the kitchen, but these lyrics are forever and proceeded to start singing the Hook by a Blues Traveler. My jaw was on the floor. Even my not so easily impressed teen was impressed. I turned forty four this year and have known this. For instance, we were both twelve. We've always shared a special bond, which we have called our psychic connection. We don't live near each other or even speak very often. I have, however, had the most vivid dreams of my life when this person is in them. There have also been several other times where I will think about them and then out of the blue, they message me. It's like my friend knew somehow that my spirit needed a boost yesterday. I don't know how this person and I align on other timelines or in other lifetimes, but I'm so grateful to always have them in my corner in this one. Just wanted to share this magical little moment with you too.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I love this one because I have two things to say about it. That telepathic, psychic, whatever spiritual connection it is that happens with people that we know and love and are truly bonded with and have a commitment to in this lifetime. Usually, I think from past lives that we're just always having those kind of synchronistic moments, and to the point that sometimes we don't even think about them. They become so commonplace in our relationship. I mean, how many times have you and I Samantha both been texting each other at the same time.
Speaker 2: Very often we're shown up wearing the same clothes or the same color.
Speaker 1: We did that. We did that in January. We both ended up walking to a restaurant wearing matching gray outfits. Basically it was the craziest thing.
Speaker 2: And when we went to the book siting with our author friend, we both had blue one. We've done that a lot.
Speaker 1: We really have. It's just weird things, you know, So those kind of things. There's that incredible connection that we have with other beings that I truly believe is an energy force between us. I would invite people who are listening to this to realize that you probably have it too, and to foster it and to nurture it, that connection with other folks, and be aware of it and write it down perhaps when it happens again. We're always suggesting that you keep a record of your spiritual path and your spiritual journey. The other thing is that spirit uses all sorts of things to nectus. And of course, hearing this woman talk about music, just I could do a whole episode. And so maybe sometimes when I'm here by myself at some point I could do this. But boy, is their spirit and music to me, not just in the way that lyrics speak to me, for example, in a turo reading, but in so many ways and in terms of connection. When I moved and sold a good second portion of my vinyl and gave a bunch of my vinyl away to a friend and folks, I'm talking like more than five thousand albums. And when I did that, my friend who has many of my albums and I will have a conversation out of the blue about an album that he has on his turntable at that moment. And he put a post up on Facebook last night actually of eight of my old Linda Ronstadt albums and they were my albums, and he talked about how reminded him past stuff in his life, as I had been earlier in the day playing a playlist I have of Oldland or einstad So where does that come from? How do we do that? How do we use music or lines from books or the lines from movies that connect us in some way across the cosmos? I don't know the answer to that, but boy, am I glad it happens.
Speaker 2: I think it's the collective conscious.
Speaker 1: We're all one, we are, yes, and but there's also a specific line of communication within that collective unconscious, and that's.
Speaker 2: Part of our sole family. The Celts call it anamkara, and I'm personally mispronouncing it, but it means soul friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a beautiful word.
Speaker 2: I think some of us have soul friends that were connected to in that way, and this is a beautiful reminder of that. Absolutely, Okay. Our next one says about two months ago, I got my first ever to row Deck. At times it seemed like the deck genuinely heard me when I read. For others, it seemed accurate too. However, there were times that Decks seemed to just switch on me. Suddenly it all becomes so negative. I'd end up pulling negative card after negative card, The Devil, the Three of Swords. Do you think it's true? As some say that sometimes to row on ourselves can be inaccurate. Some people say that the cards will just reflect what you think or want. My odd experiences have made me question to row i've done on myself. I feel that when a real psychic reads for me, it's more accurate, but when I do it on myself, I now lack trust.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I do think it's hard to read for yourself, to have that objective point of view. But I also think first what you should do is reframe your view of negative cards. I don't think the Devil is a negative card. I don't think the Three of Swords is a negative card. I think they're all instructive cards, and they're just holding up mirrors for ourselves so that we can see as of ourselves or our situation that we might not otherwise be willing to face. So I'd recommend that you switch your view of how you look at the positive cards and the negative cards, And then I would also say that you work on maybe changing up how you read for yourself, like maybe shuffling the deck in a different way, cutting it in a different way so that it's unique to you, and really start to take notes on how those subtle shifts are working for you. What do you think?
Speaker 1: I would absolutely agree with what you've just said. I don't believe there's such a thing as a negative card interrupt. I think they all have messages that are informative and help us learn, so I don't ever use the word negative. The other thing is that I think our mindset and how we approach a reading and bring our own energy into we were reading matters tremendously. So one of the things that I do when I do a reading for myself is I take a shower. I've put on the rocks that are important to me. I invite the energy of to Row and my energy to really work together and coalesce. It's not to Row that switching on us. It's our own energy field that does the switching. I think I agree with Samantha absolutely. It is very difficult to read for ourselves because sometimes we do read into the reading what we want or what we think, and we're not really listening to to Row. And I do think that having a good guidebook and not just using our intuition is also really important.
Speaker 2: She had also added some specific details of card polls and reading shoes doing for herself every day that I didn't include because I didn't think, you know, listeners needed all of that, But I wanted to add I don't think you should do a reading for yourself every day, and that might be part of what the deck is trying to show her.
Speaker 1: Oh. Absolutely, I do pull a card every morning as a part of my morning routine. But it's like a.
Speaker 2: Full down pelt it cross spread. No, that a couple of times a year.
Speaker 1: I do it three times a year, Yeah, and maybe a fourth time if there's extenuating circumstances. But that morning, one card pull, it's just to say good morning to the deck and to connect and to begin because I write it down, and more than just the meaning of that particular key on that particular say Tuesday morning, I look for patterns of how the keys are evolving and what the lessing is throughout the week, for example.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think that's different from a reading that's more just connection and a dry prompt and inner reflection. But to do a reading for yourself every day with the toureau. I think that's excessive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Toro's probably tired, needs a break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that could be part of it too, exactly Okay.
Speaker 1: Our next one says, I am seventy four and have used and loved crystals for most of my life. I happened to come across a statement that's said to never put a smoky quartz near a clear quartz. I have a fire and ice quartz crystal that I love and place on my window seal. A few months ago, I found a gorgeous smoky quartz crystal behind some objects on a high shelf that I must have pushed back when we got a kitten that was after my feathers, so I placed the feathers too high on the same shelf. That was about three years ago. I found the smoky quartz crystal and placed it near the quartz. I felt they were so happy together. I used them near my body when I meditate and go and do long distance for reiki. What is your opinion of them not being placed together? They seem so happy together like Yin and Yang. Well, you know, I love the fact that this woman is a whale. It think it's a woman that the stones have relationships with each other. And I hope the rest of the listeners hear that too, that yes, while there's energy between us and the rocks, there's energy among the rocks. And I do that too. I put certain stones together and certain stones not, and this, that and the other. On the table next to my sofa. There is a beautiful candle quartz and a meteorite. And those two rocks have lived together on that table for twenty five maybe twenty eight nine years or so, and they really like each other and they're friends, and I just know they are. I can feel that energy between them. I would never think of separating those two rocks from each other. I love this question. I invite folks who are listening to this to think about the idea of how stones work together or even like or not like each other. And I don't know about rules of one kind of stone next to another or not. I would throw that right out the window, but I'll defer to Samant on that one. But I think you should trust yourself about that and let them just be where they are. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't understand these crystal quote unquote experts who bring up rules all these rocks are from the earth. That first of all, they're all those smokey Courts and a clear Quurtz are from the Courtz family. So I don't know where these rules come from. And I get kind of annoyed when I see people pretending to be experts and saying that this is the way it is.
Speaker 1: Even for example, when we say you don't put the ice in water, that's a science.
Speaker 2: Science, yeah, right, But to see this Crystal doesn't like that. Crystal really, I don't think so. And if you're feeling that those two are happy to get, then that's all you need to go by exactly. Okay. Our next one says a couple of years ago, I had a bizarre experience. I hope you can help me figure out what exactly happened. I was attending one of those outdoor Christmas markets with my husband and kids, and I popped into the large beard tent to see what type of live music was happening on the stage. I saw a band that appeared to be recreating old fashioned Austrian or German musicians, complete with leeder hosen, cool hats and traditional instruments, including what appeared to be one of those very large horns, similar in shape to the one in the Ricola cough Drop commercials. The music was great, and I was mesmerized by the instruments, so I watched for a few moments before hurrying out to find my family so I could bring them back to see this fun band. I located my family quickly and rushed them back to the beer tent, wanting to make sure we got there before it was over. When I walked inside, my jaw just about hit the floor. There was still a band on stee playing the same type of traditional German music, but these men were wearing modern street clothes and there was not a single old fashioned horn in sight. I didn't know what to say and could only shrug at my husband's quizzical look. The band went on break shortly after we arrived, and I marched right up to the stage to have a closer look at the instruments they'd left sitting out. Every instrument I saw was completely modern. I even went as far as to walk around the corner to the backstage area, where I was convinced I would at least see the enormous horn somewhere. I saw nothing, so I asked one of the band members if they had just been wearing traditional costumes and playing those traditional instruments. I realized how crazy I must have sounded, but I was absolutely convinced of what I saw. The man very kindly told me, no, they had not changed clothing or instruments. I couldn't believe it. My husband thinks I imagine the whole thing, or that my brain filled in what it thought the band should look like given the type of music that was playing. I don't have a history of hallucinations, nor had I been drinking or using any type of drug. I believe I may have witnessed a possible time slip. What do you think? I completely agree. And if you haven't read the book about I think it's just called About Time, and it's about this man. Yes, they made it into a movie. The movie obviously is not as good. You gotta read the book. And in the book, they have this government program and they train this man to go back in time. There is no time machine. The way he goes back in time is by recreating the history of the place with music, with costumes, with furniture, and then they teach him how to meditate. And so I think what happened is you did have the experience of having a time slip or just a glimpse into a past time, and maybe the music is what lulled you into having that experience, or maybe it was the collective and all of their ancestors were there kind of popping in to be like, hey, what's happening? And you slipped in and saw that.
Speaker 1: What do you think whatever it was? I think that's just so cool. I mean, what fun to be suddenly transported in some way to another time with music that way, And because it was certainly spontaneous, it doesn't sound like they had any control over it happening. What if it happen again?
Speaker 2: I know? And I just think the fact that she was so certain of what.
Speaker 1: She saw, Yeah, I don't doubt her in the least.
Speaker 2: No, I don't either.
Speaker 1: I don't either.
Speaker 2: That's really really cool. Everything is fluid, time is fluid. Everything is just there for us to create whatever we want to create. Oh, okay, I just looked it up. The book is called Somewhere in Time, Okay, And that is the same name as the movie with Christopher Reeve. And it's a good movie, but the book is I think so so much better. Somewhere in Time by Richard Matheson.
Speaker 1: Is that the one who in the gal reunite MANI yes, yes, I saw that. I saw that movie. It's a great movie.
Speaker 2: I'm sure the book, No, no, it is a good movie. It's just the book goes into way more obviously detail about how he does the time travel. About Time is my favorite movie, which you can still watch on Netflix.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back to dive into more questions. Hey guys, if you're looking for a unique graduation gift or something different to give your mom for Mother's Day, consider gifting them with a personalized numerology report based on their birth date. Each report averages around ten to twelve pages and includes information on their personal year number, their attributes and talents, and comes with four crystals that I handpick for each report based on the numbers and my intuition. I also include descriptions of each crystal. Or you could give your loved one and yourself with an angelite bracelet. Since angelite is known to enhance telepathy between two people wearing angelite, it's a great way to keep the connection strong between you and your graduating loved one as they prepare to leave the nest. Each order comes with lots of free goodies too. You can find this and my other offerings, including signed copies of my books, over at Samantha Fay dot com.
Speaker 1: Okay, folks, welcome back. So our next question says, I want to start off by saying thank you for your podcast. It has been a light for me. Yes, step, I listened to old episodes out of order, okay, and I have learned so much from the two of you. I am currently on maternity leave with my first baby, a boy. He is perfect in every way. About a month ago, I noticed that when I would ask a question just talking to myself in my head, I would get some kind of response instantly, even before I would finish the question. This is new for me. It comes as a word and also a feeling. This mostly comes when I have rocked him to sleep in my arms and I want to put him down. I'll ask can I put him down now? And most of the time I hear a no, meaning that he would wake up if I transferred him to his crib. I'll wait awhile and ask again. And when I don't hear a no, I go ahead and transfer him. If I'm not clumsy about it, he goes down well nearly every time. That's generally not the case when I'm rushing things and don't ask beforehand. The other thing I've noticed is that if I hand things over to my guardian angels or his and ancestors and ask for guidance, I feel like I get creative energy and very helpful ways. For example, every time it's time for me to put him to sleep, I get the urge to sing a specific song or lullaby to him and to dance around with him. Sometimes it's fast, sometimes it's slow, and it's usually just what he needs to settle and close his eyes. Do you have any thoughts on what kind of messages and help comes through to moms raising their children. What a lovely question, and congratulations on your beautiful baby boy and boy do I think you have? You and your son have a great team of folks working around you. The angels, guides, whoever, ancestors, whoever you feel guided to believe it is. I'll bet you they're there. There is probably a whole team. My image is to meythek you laugh at me with this one. My image is that there's this whole bunch of people standing in the shadows, all poking each other in the ribs. Sage should be quiet, Oh, we got that baby. And so when they're watching you and watch you rock the baby or dance with the baby, they're all thinking, Oh, don't put him into queer bless all hang out together. That's really the image I have of what's happening in your world, and to me, that would be so incredibly comforting. And the fact that you are getting in your mind in some way some kind of guide that's to help you with this, what a gift. You are one blessed woman.
Speaker 2: Every time we have a major change in our life, we get a new guide on our team. And so I wonder if part of this is she has a new parenting guide who is really great at communicating and connecting with her. But the other thing I want to add, and this is just my opinion. I'm no expert, and I'm not saying this is true, but what I always felt when I was pregnant and raising my children was that my children's soul was kind of in and out of their body a lot until they're fontanals fully formed. And I wonder if a lot of this is coming from the wise soul of her little son.
Speaker 1: Oh, it could be, and him working his way through acclimating to being on earth and having help and from the other side as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. But the fact that she's open to that and listening and following that is a first time mom huge because most moms are so nervous am I doing it wrong? Am I doing it right? That they don't even listen to that inner guidance.
Speaker 1: I would also invite her back to music. I don't know why this is a musical episode that here we are. I would also invite her to think about the music that she is playing for him. And I know that there's lots of theories on prenatal stuff of listening to classical music and so forth. But when my first great niece was born, I drove through a tropical storm to get to the hospital to see her within just a couple of hours after she had been born. When I held her in my arms, I looked down at this baby and I spoke to her. Because I can't carry a tune in a bucket, I spoke the words for Bob Dylan's May You Stay Forever young to her, and I had worried for as long as I knew her mom was pregnant about what my first words to her would be. And when I realized that that's what I needed to say to her, it felt such a wonderful thing to do. And I know that at some level, even being just a couple of hours old, she heard those words and understood them.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. Yeah. But I think it's so great for a mom to be in tune with that, you know, because that's not always easy. When my first was born, Olivia, it was so hard for me because I didn't know what I was doing, and my for my husband. Her dad worked the night shift. He was a police officer, and he didn't come home till eight a m. The nights, it was just all me, all alone. And she was not an easy sleeper in the beginning. And I remember one night just pacing, you know, as you do, wearing a little trench into the carpeted floor and praying and asking for help, and fly Me to the Moon popped into my head, my Frank Sinatra. It's not exactly a lullaby, but I started singing it to her and she went right to sleep and so I finally learned to start asking for help. But the fact that she's doing this right away, I just think it's beautiful. It's such a reminder of how we're never alone in those well, we're never alone ever, but we're definitely not alone in those big transitions of our life, whether they're positive like this one or negative like going through a health scare or another transition. We're not alone. We have different guides that come and go and really do help us. Yes, okay. Our next one says, I'm curious to know what insights you might have pertaining to a very symbolic dream I had some months ago. It starts out with my former partner and I riding what I can assume to be a motorcycle, which we've never done, along a stretch of open highway. It was night time. In the dream, the sky was so clear that I swear I could see every star that ever existed. As I'm holding on to her and admiring the scenery, I notice a big, bright blue orb begin to appear in the left part of the sky. As they turn my attention to it, a triangular shaped light forms outside the orb, same color blue, Then one more triangle appears overlapping the first one, but this time it was inverted. I stare in awe as both triangles begin to rotate in opposite directions around the original orb of light. Suddenly, the whole scene changes, and all I can see, as if in my mind's eye is a map of the world. Out of nowhere, the rotating anomaly in the sky shoots beams of blue light and fire into random spots in the map. I start to hear what sounds like hundreds of voices yelling simultaneously, but not as pain One voice that was clearer than all the others exclaimed, it's so hot. As the beams continued to strike different locations. Confused because I don't know what's going on, I started to become anxious. When the setting returned to my partner and I in the highway, I was still staring at the rotating lights when I asked my partner what is it doing? And she calmly responds healing. A wave of relief washed over me, as if my brain was saying, oh, yeah, duh. I knew that. Then in the right part of the sky, a second anomaly appears identical to the first set of lights. As they begin to rotate. I wake up. Later on, I would describe the dream to people I couldn't help but tear up because it just felt so meaningful, even though I still don't quite understand the message. I've been going through a spiritual awakening for the last two years, and since this dream experience, my intuition and random gut feelings have become difficult to ignore. And you know deb She goes on to explain how after this, shortly after this, her partner and her of ten years broke up, and so I wonder if this dream was about these two triangles in the circle on each side of the sky sending these piercing hotlights that she thought might be, you know, not so great, and her partner says, it's healing. I wonder if it was just a message about these two splitting up, but it would be a healing in the long run, or could it have more of a global message? What do you think?
Speaker 1: I would agree with you these kinds of experiences often have bigger implications than just our own personal life. What's the gift here that we're learning for all humanity and how we live together on Mother Earth?
Speaker 2: What do you think the two inverted triangles means, well.
Speaker 1: I don't know. The first thing that comes to mind is the way you can look at the triangles and the relationships of points on the tree of life income, and there are inverted triangles in the relationship among those points on the tree of life in Kabala. I've just been reading some work by Dion's Fortune and some of the work that she did in the late thirties and early forties with her organization and bringing together tree of life and triangular relationships among people who were working together.
Speaker 2: I think she should draw it and put it into the internet because I wonder if it's a sacred symbol with the two triangles and the circle in the middle. I think she should do some research and report back to us. All right, we're going to take our last break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, it's deb Thank you so much to all of you who attended our information session. Sarah and I had a wonderful time, and we hope you'll join us for the first course in our Sacred Summer series. It's entitled Sacred Connections Discovering Magic in the Ordinary. Registration opens on April twenty fifth, and you'll find the link on my website deboen dot com under interactive courses, and as always, there is an afternoon and an evening section, and each section is limited to thirty participants. Early bird pricing ends on April thirtieth and registration closes on May ninth, So sign up today and become a part of our growing exploration of community. We so hope you'll join us. I just wanted to wholeheartedly thank you for changing my life. I was lucky enough to find your podcast fifteen years ago. Golly blessed. You have taught me so much and have guided me forward on my spiritual journey. You've been there through a divorce too, babies, a new marriage, moves, career changes, illness, the deaths of my father and my beloved full legged family member. You have taught me how to manifest and bring amazing things into my life, even dancing on stage with Bruce Springsteen.
Speaker 2: I want to hear that story me.
Speaker 1: Too, because you know I'd love to dance with Bruce Springsteen. Yeah, the story. I love sharing with people to teach them the power of manifestation. You taught me how to love myself and be the best version of myself I can be in this life, and I'm just one listener wishing you a happy anniversary. I hope you know how powerful your love and light is and how much it is raising the vibration on this planet. PS to who, I'm sorry to whomever who said they don't like your voice, Samantha, I am flabbergasted. I find your voice to be extremely calming and relaxing, and it makes me feel at home. I'm so glad you said that. Thank you. I find Samantha's voice just lovely too well.
Speaker 2: I definitely appreciate.
Speaker 1: That, indeed so. And perhaps it is our humor in some ways, Samantha, that have kept us going for sixteen years, of lightening up literally using that word light in so many different ways. And beyond that, I'm doing pretty well not to be crying right now, Okay, because I'm the one who ayes Christ when an email like this comes, and how grateful we are for you and for allowing us to be a part of your journey for so long, through the ups, through the downs, through the every days, through the mundane through the cosmic. We are so honored and grateful. And as Samantha, I think said a bet ago, this is one email of many and we're just so honored to be a part of this journey with you all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are there really aren't even words. And just to know which she said, you've been through a divorce with me too, babies and new marriage moves. I mean that just gave me all the chills all over because it just reminds us that we are all this beautiful community.
Speaker 1: Together and they've been through this with us.
Speaker 2: I know exactly. We've been through all sorts of ups and downs ourselves and shared most of it with listeners, if not all of it, and I think that's just a beautiful thing. I do want to hear her manifesting story, so email us back. And I just also want to say that the timing of listeners sending us these emails is not a mistake. Every time one of these comes in, it's like right after I don't know, we got like an annoying email from our listeners saying you didn't pronounce such and such right, or you had a typo in your most recent post, and it's like, oh, for the love of God, and then one of these comes in and it's like, oh, okay, this is why we do.
Speaker 1: It, and it is why we do it, and we do this in hopes that this community of light workers that we all are really does help and care for each other. And again we are beyond grateful for that connection.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite manifesting stories comes from a listener student who took my manifesting workshop and one of the things she wanted to manifest was meeting Taylor Swift. So she put that in her goalbook. And I guess this is like ten years ago. Taylor Swift was coming out with a new album and she was running a contest and like certain fans would randomly be chosen to go to her house in Tribeca with her and listen to her play the album Can you imagine deb No? And I'd a go on, I would have gone. And so this listener student won, and not only did she take time to share the story with me, she was given like a swag bag from Taylor Swift, you know, with the CD and a journal and all sorts of other things. She sent most of that to my children because she knew they were Swifties themselves. And in the journal, if in the middle of the book it has Taylor Swift's signature, if we don't know if it's her signature, or if this listener did that as a fun little thing for my kids, but we have chosen to believe it was Taylor Swift and my Just if this listener still listening, my kids still have that journal, I think that's loves like all right? Said yes, I think we did all right. Some friends and I went to a psychic fair that we hadn't been to before. As we were walking in, a young lady who seemed to be very nice began speaking with us, and all three of us scheduled readings with her. As my scheduled time came around, I was the first to sit with her and asked her if my close friend could sit nearby during the reading. This is something my best friend and I do often and no one ever minds at all. However, this young lady said that she would not want to have any friends near me when I received my reading, So my friend went off to look around, and I was advised that whatever was said to me should not be shared with anyone. We've got some morning flags already.
Speaker 1: People, We did well.
Speaker 2: I thought both of these things to be a little strange, but I'm quite shy and don't really know what psychics consider to be best practices, so I kept quiet. I should have followed my gut. I can sum up my reading by saying that I was told I was going to go on a trip soon to a sunny place. Honestly, I can't even remember the rest because it was so empty and nondescriptive that I myself could have told anyone the same things and pretty much cover anyone's daily activity. She did not connect at all on any level whatsoever. I walked away feeling disappointed, but began to think perhaps it was me. Then both of my friends came to me after their readings with her, and after a little discussion, we found that the three of us were told the exact same things. What are your thoughts if something like this happens? Should something be said? I suppose we take the risk when we are walking around a fair and don't know much about a person we sit down with.
Speaker 1: Ooh boy, do I have stories about this?
Speaker 2: You want to tell them our story?
Speaker 1: That's the first one I wanted to share to God. You go ahead, Devid.
Speaker 2: I went to It was really a crystal fair, but they had psychics there, and we walked by the table. It just kind of eavesdropped of some of the readings, and they were just like this, you're gonna go travel to a sunny place. The best that we always quote is someone some quote unquote psychic actually said to the client, you love good weather, don't you. You just really enjoy the sun on your face.
Speaker 1: But she had all seventy eight of the keys on the card table in front of her few segments too, I thought, and Speth and I looked at each other, said it took seventy eight cards for her to help the girl like weather.
Speaker 2: That would have turned me into such a bee. I would have been like, actually, no, I'm from England and I prefer NonStop rain in cloudy days, just to be contrary.
Speaker 1: So yes, we have stories about that sort of thing. The conversely, psychics are people too. They have bad days. They have days where the connection is like, you know, it's broken. It's like the internet doesn't work at your house today. I mean it's those.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, miss Pollyanna. That's very nice of you.
Speaker 1: It is nice of me, and I need want If the connection is broken, you don't do the job. You say, oops, today it's not the day for me to be doing readings. For people, and you back up and go home. That's what you do. You don't sit there and fake it.
Speaker 2: I don't think this is an example of an ethical psychic having a bad day, okay, And I have three facts to support that opinion.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: One says, as we were walking in, a young lady who seemed to be very nice, began speaking with us, and we scheduled readings with her. If you're an ethical psychic, you don't advertise, you don't go up to people, you don't solicit clients. Would you agree with that absolutely?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Two she said that no one could be nearby during the reading. Now, I understand that if you're doing like mediumship and some private stuff is going to come up, but if the person's comfortable with it and they want that friend there, then I think they should be able to be there.
Speaker 1: I've done a zillion to row readings with people standing in the background because the queerit wanted them to listen, and that was absolutely fine with me, because there you go, right.
Speaker 2: Sometimes with mediumship readings, I will at least let them know.
Speaker 1: Oh. I always said, people.
Speaker 2: Say stuff that you might not want your friend to hear, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and I always said that there was always that caveat at the beginning of a reading all those years said I worked at that museum that Halloween and a group of people would come in and somebody would come and sit in the chair, and I'd say, all right, you really want these people to hear this because I because I tell you the truth. I tell you what's in front of me. And sometimes they would say, y'all need to leave, and that was the quarance choice. And sometimes it's like, yeah, it's okay, and I'm going okay, and so there we went. But it was always the quarance choice, right.
Speaker 2: And then the third fact is that she said, don't share this information with anyone woo, and then she gave the same reading to her two friends, which makes me think she knew all along that this was, you know, we've got to talk about And so when she says, should we have told someone? I also want to remind people that these psychic fairs are businesses, and anyone, anyone can go up to the person who's running the psychic fair and say, hey, how much is a table for the weekend, And let's say I have no idea, I'll make up a number it's three hundred dollars a day or for the whole weekend, and then they take that quote unquote psychics three hundred dollars and that's all they have to do with it. They're not vetting these people. I haven't seen that, have you. So I don't think even if she because she said, should we have said something, Well, even if you say it to the person and leading the fair, they're going to be like, yeah, well, you know she paid for the table. I don't know what to tell you. So I don't know that she could have said something.
Speaker 1: I mean, so like you know, there was some ethics borts standing there, and I may have told the story on the show before I know. I tell it in almost every tarrou course I teach, and that is that I have had lots of ethical readings from lots of ethical readers over many years. But one of the most ethical, probably the most ethical reading I've ever had, was by a woman at a card table on Jackson's Square in New Orleans. And if you've ever been to New Orleans and seen all the street things that are going on around that square, it's a busy place. And I was with some folks who I said well, somebody salary dever you're going to have a reading? And I said, oh, I probably am. And my friend Raven said, how will you choose a reader? And I said I don't know. I'll just know. So we're walking around the square and I smell sage burning and I said, whoever's burning that sage is my reader. And so I found her. Her name was Madame Stacy. I'll never forget her name. And there was nobody at her table, and I stopped and asked her if she was available, and she said yes, have a seat and I sat down and I said how much? And she said ten dollars. Now, folks, this has been a long time ago, but even then that was very little money. And so I paid her ten dollars and she used the same Waite Smith deck I use, and she shuffled the cards and she did all the stuff that I would have done, and she laid out a Celtic cross and she looked down at the reading for a minute, and she looked up at me and into my eyes and she said, you read these cards too, and I said, yes, I do. And she said, then pull your chair around here to this side of the table, and let's do this reading together. Wow, and folks, that is truly the most ethical thing I've ever heard to try reader do. And I thanked her profusely for that offer and said, no, I have come to you. I am really interested in hearing what you say, what your take on this is. She gave me one of the best readings I'd ever had.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, one of the best readings I ever experienced was that woman at the Crystal Fair who walked up to my dad and gave him a reading, never asked for money. She was there selling jewelry. And she's the one who told me about reiki.
Speaker 1: I remember that. I remember that happening with you. Yes, So we're.
Speaker 2: Not disparaging these fares. We're just saying, beware, follow your gud, follow your intuition absolutely.
Speaker 1: And she said, since here, I should have followed my God, now you know.
Speaker 2: And this could have happened for another reason. I mean, I had a series when I was learning how to do this work in my INTUDA development classes and all of that, I had a series of really bad readings, remember Dad, because I would call you and complain about them.
Speaker 1: I do remember.
Speaker 2: And when I would meditate and find out what is going on, because I've had amazing readings before and after that little slump of just meeting unethical readers, I really got the feeling from my guides it was designed to teach me how to be an ethical reader and to teach me what people really wanted to hear. Because sometimes I would go and I would see these readers and they were good, but they would focus on they would get one thing right and focus on that, and I'd be like, Okay, yeah, that's great, but can we go back to my question.
Speaker 1: Or the nine cards on the board right right?
Speaker 2: And so it was always very instructive to me about you've got to follow what spirit's telling you, but you also have an obligation to the person in front of you, and so you've got to take all of that into consideration. So anyway, I just been saying that to say, maybe her guides are trying to teach this listener how to be a great reader if she one day wants to do that. It's all instructive, constructive for all of us.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, thank you for this email.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, yes, thank you for all the emails and all the stories that you guys have taken time to share. We so appreciate it. You can always email us your story or question Psychic Teachers at gmail dot com. And if you enjoy this episode, please hit the share button and send it to a friend. I definitely think our Soul Friend listener, the Annam Kara friend with the song lyric, should share this with her friend because she wrote such a lovely paragraph about what that relationship means to her. And if you enjoyed it, we always appreciate a review. It really helps people to find us. We hope you have a beautiful, mystical, magical week filled with great synchronicities and lots and lots of joy and blessings and peace. Be the light for yourself and others.
Speaker 1: Take care everyone.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Psychic Teachers, your podcast for seekers, light workers, mystics and magical thinking. If you like the show, please tell a friend or leave us a review wherever you listen to your podcast. For more information, check out our Facebook page Psychic Teachers, or our websites Samantha Fay dot com and Debbowen dot com. Thanks for listening and have a great week.