Speaker 1: This is a clip from the Quantum Guide show.
Speaker 2: You can access the entire episode now on our website and all podcast platforms.
Speaker 1: Everything is made of atoms. The whole universe is in the shape of an atom. My co host wants to be here. This is this is where I get all my wisdom from Mightmas. Anyways, So everything's everything is an atom, right, And how does it atom work? It's a It's a vortex of light of information. It's a dense core in the middle, and then there's bits of it that go out. They take an electric trip out into outer space, and then they reach they reached their arc, and then they take a magnetic trip back to their core. And this just goes on forever and ever and ever and ever, and it creates that word we like taurus or the doughnut. But if you apply that to you as a human being, all your personality, all your traits, everything you do and say, everything you think can all be articulated by this principle of outgoing electric energy and magnetic returning energy. And if you can for people that have PTSD or any of those issues, if you understand yourself as an energy and not as a mistake, then you can take a step back and look at your behavior with that buffer zone between what you're doing and who you think you are. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think it does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we are.
Speaker 2: And sometimes in some philosophies or ways of looking at it, they call it a mercaba some you know, with the trying pointing up and the triangle pointing down, which symbolizes the energy fluctuations within the troidal field. It's all very very interesting, but bringing it down to a more practical actually, probably this isn't practical. I have a question for you. I'm sorry. Did you want to continue on that train of thought before I ask you a question?
Speaker 1: No, I'll go ahead. Basically what I'm trying to get across is and what we can go into details, but write down a note because I want to come back to it about your experience finding your whatever it was, because we still have going over that. Okay, okay, let into exactly what I'm trying to say is.
Speaker 2: That, Okay, let's go there first. Let's go there first, because we already started on that. Thank you. Yeah, so I was looking for this small package. It was just going crazy looking forward it. But it wasn't until I sat there and emptied my mind and just was open to the universe to tell me where it is. And I believe that it would, and it did just like that, lesson to not even maybe not even one second, boom, I knew exactly where it was.
Speaker 1: So so that's exactly what I'm trying to relay here. How to do that stuff, deal with your mental health, develop psychic intuition, and have contact with frickin UFOs. It's all the same thing. It's all this understanding how energy works. And that's exactly what you're doing when you are when you are you get up, you're a magnetic in bed. You're not worried about going into the world, right, so you are in your most feminine magnetic state. As soon as you get out of bed, you're using electric energy. You need to. This is your masculine energy. You're going away from your center, from your source, and you're going out in the world to do things because you need to survive. You need to use your left logical thinking brain in order to survive the environment that you're in. Those are electrical, that's your electrical side of your mind working in action. So when people get PTSD, that is an overdrive. They cannot turn that off. They can't come out of that survival state that they're constantly living in the past or the future. Oh I almost got fucking killed by this fuck. Pardon my French. I'm worried about happening again. And you can never get back, you can never be grounded in the moment. And that's basically the root of a lot of mental health issues. And if you have this understanding of yourself as this ball of energy that we all are demonstrating electric and magnetic energy, then you can understand your behavior from us I think a more logical, scientific, deeper perspective because the front, the forces of InGaN yang that you're talking that you opened with, that you knew exactly what I was going to talk about, are the two basic al chemical constants of your reality. They apply to every aspect of your being. They should be the foundation of how you do everything and how you understand everything, but they're they're just left out completely from our education in Canada other than other than other than don't put forks in in sockets or magnets and magnets pick up iron. So yeah, so basically you are this electromagnetic structure. So exactly what you were doing. You were using electric energy and your logical thinking brain to go out and you're trying to look for something. Right, you're from your one position. You know, I have a task to accomplish out here. There's keys out in my in my area. I need to go out at my mission is I need to go and return those keys. Okay, let's use our left side of the brain. We're the last places we logically use them all. I came out from the car and then I changed into my Jamie or whatever. Right, you're using the electric paint. As soon as you said okay, this isn't working, you stop that logical thinking. You just retreated into yourself and felt into your nervous system. Your nervous system is like you are mostly just feeling, and we've been kind of trained to believe everything is our reality is with our eyes, but most of what we perceive as a being is through a nervous system. So the more you focus on your nervous system, the more and turn off that logical thinking yang mine, then you become into a more magnetic yin state, and that's when that's when you tune into the information field. Right, Because we believe, we believe that we're something separate from the air and the seat and whatever, but we're really not. We're just we're just the same energy source interacting with each other. We're just the luckiest parts to be sentient in a nutshell. So, yeah, when you tune into your nervous system, when you turn off your thinking, your logical brain, and you're not, then that's when the psychic stuff happens. That's when CE five stuff happens. Like if you did you know how to do that? That's not something that I ever knew was possible or understood or even thought about until I was in my late thirties. Right that most of the world is in that school of thought, that's what we've all been trained to perceive.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But as soon as you do that, you just knew it. Right, it was in.
Speaker 2: The field, yeap, you just know, you just know. I mean, same with my et I experience. As people want to know, how how can I can you give me three easy steps to be able to do what you do? Well? Not exactly, because first of all, I'm not even really clear on how it happened, but it was amazing, and so I've used I used my The funny thing is is I don't always think to use my ESP or my nervous system, but my nervous system never lies to me. You know, I can meet somebody and my nervous system tells me to beware. They'll say, whoa you know, red flag, and I know it's a red flag. But then my intellectual mind will go, oh, come on, Karen, you don't even know them, give them the benefit of the doubt, blah blah blah. And after much anguish and time goes by, I realize that the red flag that I was shown right in the beginning through my nervous system was right, absolutely right every time. So I've started listening to it and sometimes I go, oh, maybe I'm making mistake. But then I go, oh, you know what, I'd rather err on the side of caution than to, you know, spend my life trying to sort out, you know, who's safe and who's not and all that other stuff. Sorry, I didn't need to go down another rabbit hole that.
Speaker 1: Leads perfectly into what we're talking about. So yes, hold on, what did you we just cut out there?
Speaker 2: So are you still okay? You're still with this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: There you go. I've just had a brain furn What did you just say, Karen, I was so excited, I've completely forgotten what I just said. Yeah, just repeat the whole, the whole, just one more time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So when I meet