Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: For those of you that do belong to one of those major mega churches Televangeli, Televangeli, televangel Televangelical churches.
Speaker 3: What are the grand body and now.
Speaker 1: Handle on the news Ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle.
Speaker 2: You know that may be one of the reasons I never listened to an air check of mine.
Speaker 1: And this is why.
Speaker 2: If you go on my Instagram page at Bill handleshow you will see comment after comment after comment saying Bill, you have no business.
Speaker 1: Being in radio. And all you will hear.
Speaker 2: Me is agree, agree, and agree, over and over again.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'm stunned. I really am.
Speaker 2: Thirty one years I've been doing exactly that. Neil explained that to me. How I'm still here talking.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's all folks, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Anyway, morning everybody, Bill Handle here and the Morning Morning crew right here on KFI, Tuesday.
Speaker 1: August twenty seven, quick.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Amy, Hi, Bill, Hi, Kono, Good morning, Porky Pig that you and.
Speaker 1: Neil, Good morning, Good morning Willie warning there you go, and and good morning Hello Bill. Yeah, I don't I'm not a stutterer. I was a stutterer.
Speaker 2: Once when I had as a guest one of the hanchos, maybe the president of the Stuttering Association of America, whatever nonprofit it is that runs and I and I couldn't do this today. I mean, can you imagine in the world of political correctness today. I did the entire interview stuttering with him, and we were.
Speaker 1: Out stuttering each other. It was rough and the nice to have you hero.
Speaker 2: That was the entire interview, and he thought it was absolutely hilarious, great sense of humor. The same thing when I had the guy at PETA. He was there and I brought in a whole bag of whoppers and did not stop eating for the entire hour.
Speaker 1: Literally the food just flying out.
Speaker 2: Of my mouth when I was talking to him, and he thought that was the funniest thing in the world.
Speaker 1: He got his message across, which is important in any case. What is going on today?
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, yesterday was not that huge a news item other than World War three. It's about to start the attacks on Kamala Harris and on Donald Trump, back and forth. I it's probably ten percent policy, five percent policy, and the rest is personal. And then there's a debate about the debate. Are they going to debate? Are they not going to debate? Where it's going to be. Is there going to be a live mike on the whole time? Will the MC be turned off when the other party is speaking? Will there be an audience? Will there not be an audience? So it's sort of up in the air.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, that's what's going on. You guys ready to do it?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: Hello to everybody? Fair enough?
Speaker 2: Let's oh next week, you're out right, Neil, Now you're here on Monday and then you're out the rest of the week.
Speaker 1: Do I have that right?
Speaker 3: All next week? No? All next week.
Speaker 5: I'm filling in for Gary and Shannon and I will be with Marla Teez from Fox eleven News all next week Monday through Friday.
Speaker 1: And filling in for you will be nobody.
Speaker 4: No, I think. Isn't Wayne going to be here?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is Wayne going to be here?
Speaker 2: I think he is just for the six or seven o'clock hour, Yes, yeah, just the news and then we're see.
Speaker 1: Usually we've been experimenting with that.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's just Amy and me and sometimes Wayne comes in, and we've had Fred Rogan and We've had Petros fill in and.
Speaker 1: So have we don't have a regular yet, have not had a regular, So.
Speaker 4: A wide cast of characters.
Speaker 2: It is a wide cast of character. Same thing with filling in for the rest of the folks when John, for example, is out, who usually fills in for John? When John is out? Neil, You've done that, haven't you?
Speaker 3: Oh? I'm sure I have. I've filled in for everybody at least once. Here.
Speaker 6: Mark Thompson does, sometimes, Chris Merril does. Yeah, there's been several different people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: It is said keeps a little different, you know, keeps juggling. He keep juggling the ball. Okay, guys, let's do it. It's handling the news on a Tuesday morning, August twenty seven with Amy, Neil and Me leave story. Well, as I said, it's once again debating the debate between Trump and Harris, and we don't know which way it's going to do. He Trump says he's not doesn't want to go on ABC, which he originally agreed to.
Speaker 1: With Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: All right, and he said, hey, I did it with Biden, not necessarily with you, fair enough, and ABC is biased against him. He is pushing for the non biased Fox network, which of course would be totally fair to him, well more than fair to him.
Speaker 4: He didn't say non biased Fox.
Speaker 1: Now, No, I'm saying that. I'm saying that.
Speaker 2: Did I make that clear? I thought I made that clear that that was mine. No, he did say ABC was biased, and he said he's considering only appearing on Fox.
Speaker 1: And then I threw in the non biased part of it.
Speaker 5: So yes, which makes you about as non biased as Fox.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm let me tell you something. I have no problem saying I'm biased. I have a real big issue with Trump and him becoming president. It's not even so much on policy either. I probably agree with Trump more on policy than I do with Harris. It's more of I think we're better than that. I truly believe we are better than having someone like that as our president.
Speaker 1: Strictly on a moral and strictly character, nothing more, nothing less on that one.
Speaker 5: I think that's a fair assessment. I wish people would just talk like that. You know, I heard the mayor of Santa Monica on yesterday and on KFI, and it's like, you know what, we've had some crime and some homeless issues go up during my you know, during my term, even with my best efforts. And I was like, holy crap, that's refreshing. You're a politicians say that instead of you know, I everything's going now, he's going, hey listen, we're trying and we're you know, we're losing right now. Yeah, And I thought, wow, that was pretty impressive.
Speaker 2: I would like it during this campaign that truth not be the victim of what we're hearing.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to blame Trump much more than that. The worst recession.
Speaker 2: We're in the worst recession in the history of the United States. It's under three percent. Crime is at the worst level it has ever been.
Speaker 1: No, it went down.
Speaker 2: I mean it just you know, you could argue that we've had the worst recession, but you can't say we're in the middle of and I know that maybe small potatoes, but it's not. Uh.
Speaker 1: The illegal aliens have taken your jobs? Not true? Not true. There's no stats.
Speaker 2: And I'd like to know, do you know anybody who has whose job has been taken by an illegal alien?
Speaker 1: You're fired, We're hiring someone illegal.
Speaker 5: When Bill Carroll came to town from Canada, I was looking for that slot.
Speaker 2: That's true, he was and he was an illegal alien. Yeah, for a period of time.
Speaker 5: You know, it works in Trump's favor for the microphones to be off. Don't you think that Kamala Harris has issues with No.
Speaker 3: I think it will period of time.
Speaker 2: I think it works in Trump's favor for the microphone to be on. If you look at Hillary, every time Hillary said something, Trump would go liar, not true, not true, every single point. It's and it's hard to overwhelm Donald Trump. He is just very good at taking center stage and being much more forceful.
Speaker 1: I think open mics really help him out. I believe that.
Speaker 6: Okay, But then there's this one thing. Remember when Kamala Harris debated vice presidential candidate Hence and she did that I'm speaking thing because they were playing it yesterday and she kept saying I'm speaking and talking him down and he really couldn't say anything because if he does, then, oh, you're attacking a woman, right, I mean, it really put him in a bad place.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I think it's fair. I didn't say it was that Donald Trump didn't do that. I'm saying that. Well, let me rephrase that. When Kamala Harris did say I'm speaking. He was interrupting her. There's no question about it.
Speaker 6: That would happen if the mics were if all the mics were on those interruptions, that happened.
Speaker 1: That's correct.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying that helps Trump because he does he is stronger under those circumstances than she would be.
Speaker 1: She's not as forceful.
Speaker 2: In other words, she wouldn't be as forceful interrupting him as he is interrupting the folks he's debating.
Speaker 1: He's just a stronger personality. It's that simple, you know.
Speaker 2: He is just he's bigger than life, and I mean much bigger than life. So get order to get an even playing field, I think is the microphones are off, and then you come back and say liar, liar, pants on fire, and that's both sucks.
Speaker 6: It's going to be fun to watch, of course, it is all right, Not so fast, future citizens. A federal judge in Texas has put on pause a policy, if you'll recall President Biden had announced the policy in June that would allow people married to US citizens who are here illegally to get legal status without having to leave the country, apply and come back. So the issue or the stay was issued after sixteen states, led by Republican attorneys general challenge to the program. It's expected it could benefit about five hundred thousand people illegally in the country, plus about fifty thousand of their children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and here's the divergence in terms of the issue with the border and those who are illegal. American citizen marries a foreign national in the United States or overseas, and now the foreign national wants to become once to be legal in the United States and applies because of the spousal connection. Well, it used to be it was automatic, and then it was changed to you couldn't be here, and usually they overrun visas. What happens is a spouse comes up, over runs a visa can it can take years. You had to leave the country and apply in your country to come to the United States to be with your spouse who's an American citizen. And that changed because under the Biden administration. You know, people who do come over and are illegal as long as they're married now have a special dispensation. Well, sixteen states attorneys general said no, thank you, conservative ones, arguing that you know what, that's another half million people that are here on the dole possibly more police, more schools, etc. And a Texas judge, a Trump judge agreed with the Southern.
Speaker 1: States say nope. So now at this point or pop puts a pause on that. So at this point.
Speaker 2: They have to follow that rule, which, by the way, a lot of people think is pretty onerous. You get married to an American citizen and you want to apply to come here in the United States, and the way to do it legally is to camp out. Let's say you're Mexican. You have to camp out in Mexico and wait until the visa is granted for you to come in the United States to marry your spouse, and that can take years. So everybody's got a side on this one. And what's my opinion. I don't care.
Speaker 5: At a boy, Okay, good for you, Mary Local, I say, I'm kidding, yeah, no kidding.
Speaker 3: It's like shop local, keep your money.
Speaker 5: Anyways, So another legal there's so much loss stuff going on in politics right now, it's ridiculous. So Democrats are suing to block the new GOP back Georgia election certification rules, which gets kind of, I don't know, mucky. So you've got the Democratic Party, Democrat members of several county election boards in the life. They're taking aim at the just two rules passed recently by Georgia state Election Board allows election officials to conduct what is referred to as reasonable inquiry before certifying election results or and permit members of the county election boards to investigate ballot concounts.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And this was passed by Republican publican legislature. And this is code for we're going to do everything we can not to certify any election that a Democrat wins, straight out, no question about it.
Speaker 5: Trump Trump lost Georgia by just over ten thousand votes in twenty twenty, right, and the center of all the chaos.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and if it turns out and there were two recounts, by the way, in Georgia and again and Trump lost under these under this new rule, after those two recounts, then you can have a reasonable inquiry before going ahead and certifying it. And you have members of county election boards can investigate ballot counts, which is beyond what the state can do. So yeah, it's a guarantee. It's a guarantee. Well, we all know that that if Harris wins this, this is an elect this is a rigged election.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're already being we're already hearing that guarantee.
Speaker 2: If it's just a landslide, they're going to say it's it's rigged anyway, there's no chance that it's not a rigged election.
Speaker 1: And this is this is one of the things I have.
Speaker 2: A real hard time with the Republicans. The only fair election is if Trump wins.
Speaker 3: That's it. I call that poisoning the well and electic. Yep, yeah, yep, just yeap, just.
Speaker 5: Say, if you know anything you do if he if he doesn't win, it's fraud. So by definition that's correct.
Speaker 2: Well, he has said when asking him, will you agree to basically a peaceful transfer of power? Which in his case it was more difficult, but he says, will you agree that you've lost the election? Effectively, Yes, it's if it's a free and fair election.
Speaker 1: Only if it's a free and fair.
Speaker 2: Election, and if he loses, by definition, it's rigged.
Speaker 1: We've got a real, real issue going on.
Speaker 2: That's another problem I have, and not just with Trump, with the Republican Party, with the fundamentalist Republican Truly, the only fair election is if a Republican wins.
Speaker 1: The matter of just call it a one party system.
Speaker 2: You know, in China they don't even pretend that it's not a one party system.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if that's where we're going.
Speaker 2: And by the way, we can vote ourselves into that, we can decide, you know, Congress can decide. There's only one party allowed in the United States and that's it. You know, it's a free country. So it's pretty scary to me, it really is. It really is not at all, please with what's going on in that regard.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And by the way, lawsuits are already being prepared, just to let you know about the election.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's a first, but is it the best.
Speaker 6: California lawmakers have passed the first in the nation legislation that would require public universities to hire undocumented students who don't have work permits.
Speaker 2: Of course, Welcome to California.
Speaker 4: Could be dicey for Governor Newsom, you.
Speaker 2: Would think, because the argument is, and he said, you know, he also he's going on both sides of this.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm going to deal with illegal immigration.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, if someone's illegal, what we want to do is pass legislation.
Speaker 1: Or he hasn't specifically come.
Speaker 2: Down on this would require public universities to hire undocumented It's how much more of an invitation do you need to people come to California if you are illegal, we give you housing, we give you grants, we give you loans for school.
Speaker 1: You can work. Okay, why not? It may be cause that's the point where they're only going.
Speaker 2: To hire illegal aliens to work at the universities.
Speaker 5: But shouldn't you support the one people that want to come here to do great things? Versus people that just want to come here? Like if you were tougher on crime and deportation of those that are causing problems, and you are highlighting those that are wanting to be a part of the community and.
Speaker 1: The like, yes, and where?
Speaker 2: And by the way, how do you how do you know when they're coming over and they're illegal, How do you know they want to do great things?
Speaker 1: Do you ask them? Do you want to do great things?
Speaker 5: But there are many illegal immigrants that came over and got into the military.
Speaker 1: That's true, there are many. And so what do we do open the doors and say.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm not for open borders.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying that that I have no problem with rewarding those that want to work hard.
Speaker 1: And that's everybody. That's everybody. They're all willing to work hard.
Speaker 2: That's that's the fast fast majority of illegal aliens. They're not coming into commit crime. They want opportunity for their kids. I mean it is legitimate. They want opportunity. The problem is which way do you go on this.
Speaker 1: Do you say, you.
Speaker 2: Know what we've we're going to shut down our borders. We cannot have unlimited numbers. And then you have the State of California and saying, by the way, if you make it and you're illegal here, we're going to allow the universities to hire you. Just make it us like wet foot, dryfoot with a with the wet web.
Speaker 1: Well, that's true. It was webfoot, dryfoot. So discrimination.
Speaker 2: There was a lawsuit saying you can't discriminate against people have web feet. No, if you made it onto shore from if you made it on the shore from Cuba, you were granted asylum. If you didn't make it onto shore and I mean ankle deep water is it was your wet foot and you were thrown right back. I mean, you know, welcome to America. This is crazy, by the way, this is and yes, good people are getting nailed but now what do you do? You know, at what point do you ever stop? All right, let's move on. We're going very slowly.
Speaker 5: Here, okay, withdrawing cash costing us more and more money here in the United States if you're getting it out of an ATM, national average combined out of network atmfee is now four to seventy seven, up from four to seventy.
Speaker 3: Two last year.
Speaker 5: I just recently went and got you know, because I normally I don't go to ATMs. I'll get it when I'm at a grocer or something like that. And there was a fee attached to it. And I heard Amy King talking to Joel Larsgard this morning about it on wake up call, and I was like, that was the first time I'd ever seen that.
Speaker 6: I know, well, it started about a year ago that, Yeah, Ralph's charges you if you want to get cash. Now it's like it's seventy five cents or a dollar, but they.
Speaker 2: Still Yeah, but over the you know, it's zillions of dollars if you talk about all the people, and it adds up, it adds up.
Speaker 6: I remember when it used to be two dollars for a fee for out of network ATM.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those I remember when it wasn't eighteen dollars for a burger at Carl's.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's that.
Speaker 1: There's that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know what, it's not like you've got to pay someone to do it. It's a machine for Pete's sake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it should be cheaper.
Speaker 1: Good luck.
Speaker 6: An apple juice today may not keep the doctor away. Walmart's recalled nearly ten thousand cases of apple juice sold in stores across the US because they have potentially harmful levels of inorganic.
Speaker 4: Arsenic lovely in them. What does that mean?
Speaker 5: That means arsenic is natural. It's an organic material. It's in the soil, it's in everywhere this is. It's it's coming from somewhere other than the natural byproduct of apples.
Speaker 1: But there's a silver lining to this.
Speaker 2: I don't particularly like apple juice, so knock your socks off.
Speaker 3: Do you say apple juice? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or this apple sauce?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Apple juice?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So you said apple juice and I was like, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: I'll explain it to you.
Speaker 5: The woman dies on the first day of Burning Man Festful authorities are investigating the death. They I don't know why, because death not been determined. They're going to await an autopsy and toxicology report. But she was thirty nine years old and they did life saving efforts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's seventy thousand people are there. I mean, at some point someone's going to die, you know. I mean, it's just statistics. So yeah, we'll see. If it was that foul play that you just die of.
Speaker 1: Natural causes, did she burn up? That would be a story.
Speaker 2: It would be then it becomes burning man and burning woman, but not the case.
Speaker 3: I don't know why they don't just call it burning person.
Speaker 5: You're right offensive that it's always absolutely totally sexist. You're so sexist, you don't know the pronouns of the burning individual.
Speaker 4: A gift that'll keep on giving.
Speaker 6: The official nonprofit organization for the National Park Service is going to be getting its largest grant in history, one hundred million dollars, and it's going to go to the National Parks. There's four hundred national parks. The money will be used to address the needs of those parks. Not specifically saying yet what it's going to go to, but could be some of the foundation priorities, which include restoring the coral reefs in Biscayne National Park in Florida. Another prior priority is the restoration of trout species in western national parks.
Speaker 2: Notice the foundation is the Lily Endowment Incorporated.
Speaker 1: Is that funded by Lily Pharmaceuticals.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Is that Eli Lily?
Speaker 1: It could be. I don't know if that is or not, but if it is, I'd love to know. If it is.
Speaker 6: Lily Endowment made the gift to support the effort, and Clay Robbins is the chair and CEO of Lily, And I thought it was Eli Lily.
Speaker 1: I think it is Eli Lilly.
Speaker 5: Grammy winning singer Mariah Kara Carey said that her mother, Patricia and her sister Allison, both died on the same day over the weekend. How weird is that the heart is broken lost her mom and her sister, And I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's bizarre.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so that's a tough weekend. There's no question about that, losing mommy and sister.
Speaker 1: And that's all we know.
Speaker 2: We don't know what of and I'm assuming we're going to get more news unless we don't.
Speaker 6: Well, it's good to know that lawmakers are spending time on the really important issues. They've passed legislation creating a state slug and a state crab. You see, Santa Crie students are very excited about it because the slug is their mascot, the banana slug.
Speaker 4: Banana splugs. Did you know this? Banana slugs have more teeth than a shark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have a lot of teeth.
Speaker 6: Okay, and not the there's So there's the state slug and then California is also going to designate the dungeness crab as the state crustacean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you please.
Speaker 2: You don't want to conflate the dungeness crab with the crabs that you got in your youth when you were dating the wrong person.
Speaker 1: I just want to point that out. This is the dungeness crab.
Speaker 4: Thank you, bill.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Six Flags Magic Mountains will implement chaperone policy. I mean September seventh, they have their Halloween event, fright Fest Extreme. This new policy says all guests fifteen years old or younger must be accompanied by a chaperone who is at least twenty one years old.
Speaker 3: They have to have their ID, all.
Speaker 5: Those things, and I'm told they can have up to ten kids with them.
Speaker 3: That's a lot. How are you going to chaperone ten kids, truly, But.
Speaker 2: Well, the only way that I don't know. I don't know because everybody goes off in different directions. And you're right, how difficult is I assume it's going to cut down.
Speaker 1: Somewhat.
Speaker 2: You know, Magic Mountain used to be Gangbang Magic Mountain. It had a reputation for that. I am assuming because of this it's a little rough. But this is only during Halloween. Would you pay an extra you're going to? Uh, don't you pay an extra three hundred dollars or something to go into the Halloween freight parts of Universal Studios?
Speaker 3: An extra ticket? Yeah? Yeah, it's something different.
Speaker 1: Disneyland doesn't do that, does it?
Speaker 4: Nope?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, what for? They don't do a freight night, but they do night.
Speaker 1: Right, No, I understand what.
Speaker 2: They don't charge extra for whatever they do?
Speaker 4: Oh, they do the Ogie Boogie Bash. Sorry I thought you were talking about chaperones.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, yeah, Ogi Boogie Bash. They do Villain's Night, They do a corunch things that are in the evening Star Wars Night.
Speaker 2: All right, do they do they have a more money spent night? Okay, okay, the only thing missing? All right, let's move on.
Speaker 6: Okay, the owner of Langers Deli says he's had it up to here. He said, the crime is out of control. He said, the dirty and the drugs and the illegal street vendors are out of control near MacArthur Parker, which is where his iconic deli is.
Speaker 4: And if they don't fix it, he's closing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm going to talk about that at eight fifty the last segment of the show.
Speaker 1: I have eating at Langers. Great food.
Speaker 2: And what's really fun is the lake right near there in MacArthur park You want to be there. Every year they dredge it to clean it up and they come up with the bodies and that's always fun to see. I'm going to talk more about that at eight fifty.
Speaker 3: Free floaties for the kids.
Speaker 1: Free floaties. Yes, people go swimming permanently. Yes.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 5: By the way, Bill, after you told us yesterday that you went to Fork and Film in Las Vegas paid two hundred dollars ahead. YESES can't complain about Disney prices anymore.
Speaker 2: That was first of all, I didn't pay for it, thank goodness. And it was I should do a review on that because it was god awful.
Speaker 1: It was god awful.
Speaker 5: Last story, this is bizarre MLB player makes unconventional history after playing for two teams in the game. So imagine this, You're playing a game major League Baseball history by becoming the first player to play for two teams in the same game. Back on June twenty six, Jansen, this guy, Danny Jansen, was a member of the Toronto Blue Jays. At the time, he was in the middle of an at bat against the Red Sox and scoreless game there at Fenway Park. Game was suspended due to weather. Top of the second inning, runner on first base, one out. It took two months for this baseball game to resume, and during that weight Jansen switched teams when Toronto traded him to Boston for three prospects. So when the game, the suspended Bay game came back, he's on a different team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big deal, big deal, I thought, when a weird it's just that does now if he had switched team in the same game, I mean at the time, and a game that is played in full at one time, the way most games are played, that they're not split up because of whether or whatever they're not suspended, that would be a story. But come on, Okay, he's playing they suspend the game. Two months later, they get that game going and he switched teams.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's a big Bill.
Speaker 4: He played last night for both teams.
Speaker 2: Oh, he played last night for both both teams.
Speaker 1: Second, he switched in the middle of the game.
Speaker 6: Because between the time that the game got delayed I rescheduled it, he got traded to.
Speaker 1: Another I understand that no play for.
Speaker 4: The Red Sox all sight and for the Blue Jays.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 2: I don't understand. He had to play for both teams last night, but he was traded to the other team these articles, that is, okay, I didn't know.
Speaker 5: I just find for you any transition to be a woman.
Speaker 3: Bill, Now we've got your story.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, transitioning from a baseball to a football player.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if that is a surgical thing. I have no idea. All right, guys, we are done.
Speaker 2: This is KFI AM six forty live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 2: Catch my Show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.