Speaker 1: Bill gets a letter from America.
Speaker 2: Will becomes Anne brief as America he gets a letter becomes ane brief Herenzy desprezu Bill.
Speaker 3: He has n prefusy and brief fon m e assist and brief America here.
Speaker 4: Hmmm the briefous vroon Tom Snyder.
Speaker 3: From Tom Snyder, ah klauby Kenny in yeah.
Speaker 5: Kloba is then collegophon. Mia also hers Snyder Comta Deutschland, Yeah one a Compta, Montagu good then Am, Dean Stack, su Samon and beer garden. Gin nine nine has nider drink can beer abea drink wine if you're listening to some and ann wine keller Gian.
Speaker 1: In this conversation, you heard the words for Monday and Tuesday. They are Montag and Dean Stack yet Cerenzy des Ryan, matsou.
Speaker 3: Bill, he has m refuse and brief m evis snach this and brief of America.
Speaker 4: Here m Their brief is from Tom Snyder.
Speaker 3: From Tom Snyder is clouds Kenny.
Speaker 5: In yeahloub is Collegophon. Mia also has Snyder compan Deutschland.
Speaker 3: Yeah one a, coma, Montag good Am, Dean Stocks, Summon and be a garden.
Speaker 5: Game nine nine has neither drink can be a a bet a drink wine. You're listening to something and wine keller gain.
Speaker 1: Do you remember how to ask are you staying home?
Speaker 4: Blimezy to houser, are you.
Speaker 1: Staying home today? Be careful of the word order.
Speaker 4: Blimezy hoid to Houser, BlimE zy hoided to Hauser.
Speaker 6: Me and home.
Speaker 3: Ich sohausee.
Speaker 7: Certainly not zicht, I'm going into town today, ichgeerhoy, didn't you stat?
Speaker 1: I have to buy a couple of t shirts from my friends.
Speaker 3: Ichimos and pati shirts for minefreunde kaufn ichimos and pat shirts for minefreunde Kuefn.
Speaker 1: I would also like to buy a hat and in hoot.
Speaker 3: If moster in hoot coven, if master in hoot coven.
Speaker 1: A hat really.
Speaker 4: And in hoot erlich I'm hoot.
Speaker 1: Yes, why not?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Var nicht, which word means to go buy vehicle foreign foreign mhm. It also means to drive. Now, ask are you driving into town faransinstadt Are you going by car Faranci medium auto, middiam auto Faranci medium auto or by subway.
Speaker 4: Put a midda uban mida uban, I.
Speaker 1: Would like to take the car.
Speaker 3: My does auto namen.
Speaker 1: Or do you need the car.
Speaker 3: Auto auto? No?
Speaker 1: No, I can go on foot today nine nine. He can hold it to fooski in.
Speaker 4: Nine nine.
Speaker 1: He can hold it to fooski in. He can hold it to fooski in. I sometimes go on foot.
Speaker 5: Hig munch milso fosgimunch milso.
Speaker 1: Fos often oft oft No, I always go on foot. Add dar for emphasis do emma.
Speaker 4: Nine iMOS.
Speaker 1: Nine.
Speaker 4: You can take the car, seekunda's autonym.
Speaker 1: And when are you going into town?
Speaker 3: Bangain the indistad bangain the indistad.
Speaker 1: We can perhaps both go by car.
Speaker 3: Becon in flies by the mediam Autofaran, becon in flies by the mediam Autofaran.
Speaker 1: Both Baida. Yes, we can drive into town together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, vicon and susam in indistad Pharan Yeah, viconsus'm an English that pharm.
Speaker 1: Say the car drives very well?
Speaker 4: Does auto good? Does auto good?
Speaker 1: We can take the car.
Speaker 4: Bees autonymen, but it needs some gas abbas port. It was been seen. Abbas port, it was been seen.
Speaker 1: A few leaders of gas.
Speaker 4: Anigilita been seen.
Speaker 1: And then into town.
Speaker 4: When done indistadt.
Speaker 1: Imagine now that a letter has come for you. Here's the word for a letter, mida.
Speaker 2: Jnzi brief, brief, dear brief, How would your acquaintance tell you here is a letter for you.
Speaker 3: Here is donrifusi fuzi. He is donrifuzi.
Speaker 6: Vivrangsi for whom.
Speaker 4: Fuvim fuvim.
Speaker 1: For me, for me, for me.
Speaker 6: Vis that dearbicanda.
Speaker 1: Yes, a letter for you, Yeah, and refuz frang thee from whom.
Speaker 4: Phone vim fhon viem.
Speaker 1: Do you know from whom.
Speaker 4: Listens ephon viem, listens ephon viem.
Speaker 1: It's a letter from America?
Speaker 3: Is this then brief of America? Is this then brief of America.
Speaker 1: Remember that aus means originating from and normally refers to a place. Say, the letter comes from America.
Speaker 3: Debrief America, debrief cos America.
Speaker 1: It's from Tom Snyder.
Speaker 6: Vide jo and zibite is.
Speaker 3: From Tom Snyder. Yeah, yeah, ist yeah is from Tom Snyder.
Speaker 1: Say again, it's from Tom Snyder. Referring to dear brive, Yeah is from Tom Snyder.
Speaker 6: Zagzi.
Speaker 1: Mister Snyder is coming to Germany.
Speaker 4: Hesneider Kompn Deutschland.
Speaker 1: With his wife.
Speaker 4: Mitze enough Rau, Mitzi enough Rau.
Speaker 1: They're both Americans.
Speaker 4: Sea isn't bid Amricana. Sea isn't bid Amricana.
Speaker 1: They're coming on Monday.
Speaker 4: See comment on moon Talk.
Speaker 1: Talk moon.
Speaker 4: Moon Talk, I moon talk.
Speaker 2: Zagzi on Monday, I moon talk, I moont talk, vis A Mansard day.
Speaker 1: Talk.
Speaker 4: They a talk.
Speaker 2: On the visak Man Good day or Hello Gouden talkinmel on Monday, I montag.
Speaker 6: Vivraderbicante.
Speaker 1: How many days are they staying in Germany?
Speaker 3: We feel a targer blamsey in Dodgeland. We feel a targer blamsey in Dodgeland.
Speaker 1: They're staying two days in Germany.
Speaker 4: See blame shy target Indulgeland.
Speaker 1: They are arriving at five o'clock mido honz they arrive See common on.
Speaker 4: A a See common on.
Speaker 1: How do you say they arrive?
Speaker 4: See comment on.
Speaker 1: They are arriving at five o'clock and goes at the end.
Speaker 4: See comment up on see comment on.
Speaker 6: Visak Man I.
Speaker 1: Arrive is comma.
Speaker 3: Is comma on.
Speaker 6: Zangzi.
Speaker 1: He arrives on Monday.
Speaker 4: The comdemnta gun y.
Speaker 1: On Monday at five o'clock A montag on fun they are arriving on Monday at five o'clock. Se com a montagu fun on se com a montag on fun on at ten to five, viz mcene for funf four four.
Speaker 4: M scene for funf.
Speaker 1: Visak Man before in the sense of beforehand four here four here.
Speaker 6: On visak Man.
Speaker 1: Before or two referring to time four zagzi They are arriving at ten to five.
Speaker 4: S com umsine for fun fun se com umsine for fun fun.
Speaker 1: You correct yourself no. At ten past five, nine nah nah nah wisakman after in the sense of afterwards.
Speaker 4: Naya naya v fractz.
Speaker 1: At ten past five. Yes, they are arriving at ten past five.
Speaker 4: Yeah com yeah com.
Speaker 2: Wisakman twenty past five. Swansei Visachmann twenty two five.
Speaker 3: Swansis four.
Speaker 6: Langzi.
Speaker 1: Mister and missus Snyder are arriving at ten past five.
Speaker 4: Here and frazneyder come.
Speaker 1: We would like to drink something afterwards, immersnaria edasdrinton naria. We would like to eat and drink something afterwards.
Speaker 4: Immersed naria. It was essent on drinken.
Speaker 1: Can you come to.
Speaker 4: Conndia or common.
Speaker 1: Irbukantas act Unfortunately not Danish unfortunately not at ten past.
Speaker 3: Five, laidanish on sin narfunf.
Speaker 1: But shall we drink something beforehand?
Speaker 3: Abavnvie four her at was Drinton abavn vie four. Her at was Drinton.
Speaker 1: At twenty four.
Speaker 3: Am Twansei for fear.
Speaker 1: Your colleague is arriving at ten past five.
Speaker 3: E colegal conduct see nothing fun.
Speaker 1: And we can drink something before.
Speaker 3: Won't your conan for her Edwards Drington.
Speaker 1: Is that all right?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Does yes, that's all right, Yeah, that's get and Tuesday Wed and Dean Stark talk deans Dean Stark wund Dean Stark. Do you have time on Tuesday?
Speaker 4: HUMSI I'm Bean Stark Side, I'm Dean Stark.
Speaker 1: Mister Snyder has a lot of time on Tuesday. Be careful of the word order has Snyder had am Deen stuck field site? What would you like to do on Tuesday?
Speaker 3: Busmertenzy, I'm Dean Stack. Mahen. We can go to a beer garden, be cunning and and and be a garden. Geen be a garden, dear, be a garden, be a cunning and be a garden.
Speaker 1: Geen frangzie to a beer garden.
Speaker 4: In ain beer garden.
Speaker 1: Zangzi, Mister Snyder doesn't drink beer. Remember to use kine has neither drink can beer can beer, but he drinks wine. About drink wine. Here's how to say wine.
Speaker 3: Cellar, wine keller killer, dear wine keller.
Speaker 1: And wine keller is a tavern like a stab bishment that serves primarily wine. Ask well, shall we go to a wine cellar?
Speaker 3: Also Volunvier and envine kellergen in an invine killer.
Speaker 1: Remembering that time goes before place in German, ask shall we go to a wine cellar? On Tuesday?
Speaker 3: Volnvier, I'm dean stuck in anenvine kill agen vollinvia I'm dean stuck in anenvine kill agen.
Speaker 1: Antvalten z Yes with Tom Snyder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm Tom Snyder.
Speaker 1: Now imagine you get a letter from an American colleague. First listen, he asked.
Speaker 3: Sue, he is done brief with the com does America.
Speaker 1: Zangzi, Ah, it's a letter from missus elders ah assistant brief from four elders. She's a colleague of mine.
Speaker 4: He is done a colleaguan for Mia.
Speaker 1: She's coming for a visit.
Speaker 4: She comsu z.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bun tell her she's arriving on Monday at three o'clock. SEMNVII langablib si tell her only until Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Nobstein Stark.
Speaker 1: Say that missus Elder speaks German very well. For Elder, sprichtzer gu Deutsche.
Speaker 3: Vousamen vast bay mitrinen.
Speaker 1: How would you accept?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ghana.
Speaker 1: This is the end of today's lesson. When you continue with the next unit tomorrow momorrow, please begin with track number two.