Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, Welcome to Rose Pricks. Oh my gosh, it's the day after the big show. It's our big show. It's the big show. It's the big show on everyone's mind and hearts and soul. And by everyone, I mean really not a lot of people. If we're looking at the numbers, we're looking.
Speaker 2: At the numbers of like, you know, what do they call it Nielsen ratings and whatnot?
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 2: Go on, yes, it's you know, listen, what a couple of mistakes were made? Did they put it up against Survivor?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh is that so stupid? That was at least for a while. Yeah, I don't I think so. And also it turns out that not a lot of people love Joan out. She's so she's such a robot. She's such a like kindergarten teacher.
Speaker 3: Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Speaker 2: I've done that, that's all right, But like when you're watching her have relations with older men, it's troubling.
Speaker 1: She's not spicy. She and you know, she calls herself out on this this this would be a macro note. She says about herself that she's really guarded. And listen, they all say that, right, every single bachelorette has to like somehow get.
Speaker 3: My walls down, get my walls down. Help me.
Speaker 1: I'm so I'm so guarded. They all say that, but Joan really is. She's really a tough nut.
Speaker 2: To I'm gonna I'm gonna be a little tougher on that. I'm gonna I'm gonna we're gonna get into it because I'm sleepy.
Speaker 3: She's basic. She a basic. Yeah, it's not just she's guarded. She's basic.
Speaker 2: It doesn't mean she's not like doesn't love her kids or like she sure does make her coffee every monight morning in her thermos and gets it all ready for work. She's basic. And I think people are having an issue. They're like, Okay, but you know who's not basic? Are the guys left in the house, of which there are seven at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they're pret some of them are basic. See That's what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: Like, I have a lot to say about this episode, so I'm I'm kind of excited. I took a lot of notes, but I don't think that there's anybody. I realized when we got to the Rose ceremony that I wasn't rooting hard for anybody. You know, I had been rooting hard. My two guys had been Keith and Mark. I'd been rooting for those guys.
Speaker 2: I understand Mark, and I wrote this down. I'm like, I will never understand Keith. I mean, I just was like, if he makes it past this round, I don't I think I'll have to I might have to just move to Iceland. I don't know how that solves anything, but it just sort of helps me get out of my own space, you know, get out of my own way.
Speaker 3: Like I don't see.
Speaker 1: Keith so okay, you you called it. You said he has kind of like a John c Riley vibe, which is the issue.
Speaker 3: But yes, he does look like that. Yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 1: But also, somebody needs to counterbalance Joan's personality. I think she needs somebody who's a little more like goofy, you know.
Speaker 3: But she was she was going.
Speaker 1: To hold him back. I think his I think he diminished himself a little bit and got nervous and like was like, I think I'm too much for her, and she, you know, she made these comments later in the show like yeah, Keith's like the life of the party. But it's like what because you don't like the life of the party. You claim to like that, but you're nobody would ever say, you know that, Joan, she's the life of the party.
Speaker 3: Oh, John and Keith, they would hide their drugs.
Speaker 2: Joan is the person that immediately you flushed all your cocaine own toilet. She's gonna nark on you. She's like, No, She's definitely not the life of the party.
Speaker 3: Keith. Here's what went down with Keith.
Speaker 2: Okay, even though he wouldn't be my choice, I like him for other reasons. He's fine, but I think he wasn't into her, and he started to realize that as time went on. He kept trying to force these conversations. He felt like an idiot because they were hit, they were bouncing off nothing. She's just not you know, She's not going to be funny and bantry and all the things, which is fine. But I think at a certain point he's like, what am I fucking doing here?
Speaker 3: I do We even't say it, but I think that's what he felt.
Speaker 1: I agree with you also, and yes, and I think everybody's conversations with her are forced. And I had a I did have kind of an epiphany, which is what we're saying that. I'm like, she gives nothing. She's super guarded. She will ask them, but she keeps she's demanding of them, like they better bring it, Like I don't know, I haven't really seen his whatever side. It's it's like, but what are you doing besides talking about your dead husband?
Speaker 3: Right? That's all she talks with me.
Speaker 1: Never I've not heard well, or my mom's really sick. I have a dead husband and my mom's sick, and I feel really guilty about my dead husband, and I don't know if I can love again. That's the only that's her only refrain. There's no there's never anything about her hobbies or her even her kids, Like I haven't heard her and maybe that's the editing, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you one more macro note, and it is a big Macro note, and that is the biggest little Macro note. Inside of Pascal's tidy whities, which we see right away, there's a quiet house and Pascal is steaming and his tidy whities and my goodness, there's quite a package.
Speaker 3: I wrote an elephant trunk there and he wants you to know that, because of course he does. And who wouldn't like use what you've got, Pascal, and he does. He sure does.
Speaker 1: Now let me for me, let me ask you this about Pascal's package. Is it possible that that's not the penis, that it's just that his balls have dropped like New Year's Eve? You know, I looked at it pretty closely.
Speaker 2: I paused it, and I really did examine it, and I'm gonna say it was it was mostly penis.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I think Pascal has a large and it's probably uncut.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, probably a man of a certain age born in France.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Probably you're right, and I don't know. Maybe it was super poor when he was a baby, so I seriously doubt that. I think he was born in like a little shack and with only just one little pair of shoes. Pasca, I got through an ed piece of cod wood to put the into. Y'all sou okay, Papa. Yeah, he's just walking around like that.
Speaker 3: He wants just to see that.
Speaker 2: He wants America to comment and we honor and we you know what, hats off to you, sir. It's nice you put it together. You have a nice little body and you're putting it all out there and I love for you. I like Pascal though you know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I know.
Speaker 2: I like he's okay. I would choose him over Keith and a heartbeat. So the guys are all kind of bummed, and I was thinking. I was like, well, they started her with twenty four guys instead of like thirty, and I thought maybe only three were going to get a hometown because I was thinking, like, what is the point really of having four hometowns? Like for Joan, like, you're you, you don't really have four possibilities. You probably have one possibility, So why go through the motions? And I thought, well, it's for an extra episode, like you know, you want to stretch it out, you want to fill up an episode. But I think that the producers are hard pressed to like fill these episodes because it's boring.
Speaker 3: It's kind of boring.
Speaker 1: We're not going to be boring, but I think that Joan is kind of boring, and I don't think she's really into these guys.
Speaker 3: So I was like, why bother with four hometowns? Just pick three.
Speaker 2: I agree with you on that, but it's always this way. Please let me remind you, even the best seasons, you always get bored by the time they're all actually in love. Like the hometowns are kind of cool, but they do drag on. Fantasy suites are always kind of fun, but they also drag on. There's such a like and so would you like to forego your rooms and take this cube? I mean there's a lot of filler and all that shit. I mean the only time I remember loving a fantasy suite. There are a couple times, but like, you know, the one with Juan Pablo, you know, like what the fuck happened in there? That's interesting, but it's really rare, so like we're at war. It's only really fun at the beginning.
Speaker 1: Also the Rachel and Zach fantasy, which she's kind of bad afterwards, like what did he say to her?
Speaker 3: Yes, that was so good.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I mean we might have that, but not with these people because they're all like pleasers and Joan might have a freak out.
Speaker 1: Also, Joan, you heard that Joanes said there can't be a bed in the fantasy suite, which she said that, yes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yes, So then okay, so the guys are like moping around, but then.
Speaker 3: Jen, yeah, they're like the vibes changed, man. Yeah, because so many peop there's so many people left, my brothers, there's no captain Kim. I we to mention. So so last.
Speaker 1: Season of The Golden Gary only had three hometowns.
Speaker 3: Well you know she didn't. I don't know, all right, so you know why they're doing with it.
Speaker 1: Chalk is I completely changed on Chalk this episode for the worst.
Speaker 3: I mean, I like, I kind of liked him make something. He's very possessive.
Speaker 1: He's very possessive, and he's so he just seemed kind of crazed. He was like, Joan gets more and more attractive every day, every hour, every minute Joan. And I was like, Chalk, that is because Joan is probably getting like daily botox.
Speaker 3: She's gone a glam squad. This is not real life. And she's only sixty two. Right when I get older, well, Chalk is younger too.
Speaker 1: He's like right, but I feel like, yeah, when I'm Jan's age, I'm gonna do what Joe. I'm gonna do it Like I'm gonna have a massive Boatox fund, like my Boatox fun fund. Even my dog is not going to recognize me. Pepo is gonna have to bark, and I'm gonna have to be like peepo, it's just me.
Speaker 2: She's getting a facelift, though, I'm going to say yeah, and I think it's too tight.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna say that too.
Speaker 2: I don't love I think she's she was a pretty woman, although if you look back at her older picture, she was kind of just fun like crazy, curly haired, kind of crazy looking. You know, she's she's HR. She's a lady with a big thermis at HR. She wasn't like a model. She I think it's you know, she's tall and thin and can like wear these like crazy high waisted jeans, and that's awesome for her.
Speaker 1: If you open their fridge at her job, there would be a lot of tupperware with a little piece of masking tape that says Joan.
Speaker 2: Uh huh No, it would not be masking tape. It would be a label maker. She's no way would have masking tape even around. It would be like a perfect label maker, and it would say Joan, and then she'd somehow put like an emoji smiley face on it. But you know, if you touch it, she'll fucking kill you, right right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, she's had some look.
Speaker 2: She's she's very pretty woman, and she there's nothing wrong with her. There's nothing like that we even know about, like that, we that we bump heads on. We just wouldn't be friends. We wouldn't be we'd be friends with Leslie. Oh, we'd be friends with Sondra, who, by the way, I have an email out to you because she'd have. We've exchanged personal information now and we've chatted. And this is for those who don't know from last season, our friend Sondra. Yeah, she's going to be on the show who loves to swear. I'm so excited about that.
Speaker 3: I know we freaking love her because she's going to tell it like it is. I'd love to have seen her as the Golden bachelorette. This maybe that can be in the card.
Speaker 2: If Leslie had been the bachelorette, they would have had to get guys.
Speaker 3: They would have had.
Speaker 1: To tell the guys, the old guys, Hey, this is who our bachelorette is. Because I don't want my Leslie getting her feelings hurt. I want guys on the show who saw the Golden Bachelor and we're like, I love her, She's my type. You get her a bunch of guys. You only have to find twenty four older guys who are like, oh my god, she's so fun, She's so much, so much energy. See's so cute. I love her like insecurities and kind of baggage, like I like, like, that's the kind of lady I like.
Speaker 3: Right, that's sure. She has so much personality. Right, I'm so oh so mad.
Speaker 2: Why Maybe she didn't want to do it. That's the only thing I can tell I didn't want you.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think she did. All right.
Speaker 2: Wait, so Joan goes to La La Land. I love that place, by the way. It's a coffee place. You have one year you Yeah, but there's there's there's more though before that. Oh, are you talking about Trista when Trista comes out?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh, but first we have to have we have to This is what's going on with you. You are trying to erase Keith and I'm not here for that.
Speaker 3: I just wrote Keith is not feeling it. I mean, isn't that enough.
Speaker 1: I just loved that they replay there's no point in this, but because they're trying to set it up for the final rose ceremony, I mean the rose ceremony. Keith is like he's really reliving his awkward one on one time with Joan. They had to replay at the tell me what you picture a retired day looking like.
Speaker 2: And he's like, ugh, oh, I never really thought about that.
Speaker 3: So now he's talking to Jordan.
Speaker 1: Jordan is like, don't sleep on Jordan because he doesn't get a lot of screen time. But like everybody seems to always be having like expressing their insecurities to Jordan, he might be up to something. He might be like spilling, but anyway, Keith is. Keith is like, yeah, man, I guess like I overthought it or I just I didn't feel comfortable, and I was just like, Keith needs a miracle right now. He needs to save a camera man from drowning in the pool, something to make him seem hot to Joan, because right she's off of him.
Speaker 3: She's off of.
Speaker 2: Him from a long time ago. And I really, as I said before, in this episode, she I think he's off of her too. I don't think it matters. I think it's a non starter because like, get on out of here. Nothing wrong with Keith. I'm sure he's a nice guy, although we don't really know that much. I don't really know exactly who he is. But he's nice, he's nice enough. Yeah, but it's time for it. It's time to stop talking about Key. I can't, I can't, Okay, A Louis is there, so I mean we can talk about him, of course, I just can't. I can't think about him too much because there's too many other things. No, I know, I just I just want to make sure you're not trying to erase him. I could never erase him. Heause in my heart I want him to feel seen. Okay, Okay, So John goes to La La Land and just a place. Yeah, it's a coffee place and it's delicious. There's one in Hollywood, who and there's one in Santa Monica. And I'm a big fan. And you guys come, I don't know if it's all over California, but I am such a fan of this coffee place.
Speaker 1: It's funny that you said Santa Monica, because I was I've never seen this place, but I go. I said, by the way, how are they just out shopping and lunching in maybe Santa Monica right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, and they are, and it's wonderful. They're lattes. We are not sponsored by them, but I have to tell you this is like, this is my number one go to coffee place.
Speaker 3: Now, do they make good elks?
Speaker 2: They have, they make good everything, but everything's very bright and yellow and they're always playing like French music. Inside it just feels feels nicer. It feels nice, and they just make a good coffee like it's just they have a good pain whatever. Okay, listen. So she goes there and Trista shows up just straight from her Ayahuasca trip. So she just rolls on in, just straight from wherever South America where she disappeared to for a long time.
Speaker 1: They just hault Trista out for every freaking bachelor thing because she's one of the very few bachelorettes that actually is still in a relationship. Right, it's successful. But remember she I looked at her age. She's not much younger than Joan. So she's fifty too or something. She's in her fifties. Yeah, I know she's the first season.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you know she comes in and they kind of make it seem like, oh, she's gonna come in. The youth comes in to tell let me tell you everything I know from my time. Nah, they're about they're they're a little far apart, but not really, but I just thought it was funny if she just comes right out of her ayahuasca and she's like, she's like, Joan, I saw a raccoon with my shaman and they told me to tell you, Joan that you need to let your walls down. Joe's like, go back, what do you mean, shaman? What are you talking about? Actually, Joan's too boring to even ask. She'd be like, Okay, cool, thanks. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The thing that tuck to me about Trista was that her thing. I feel like they pre produced her and they're like, what's your thing going to be? And she's going to be like they're gonna say, why don't you share with Joan your regrets from your season? Well, why would she have regrets? She picked the guy that was in love with her and they are married and have childre and they've been married like twenty years. So like when she's like, yeah, I was in my head a lot and I really wish I'd done some things different, Like I wish i'd shared that I was falling in love with Ryan. Well, because she's like, he shared that with me. It's like, but you did say.
Speaker 3: The rules back then too.
Speaker 2: You weren't supposed to say it back right, Remember remember back in the day, that was the big deal. Like obviously producer said, you can't say anything, can't let anybody know.
Speaker 3: Even if you know, you never know, so you can't say it.
Speaker 2: And then at one point somebody was like, fuck that, I'm gonna say whatever I want, right. I think that was Colton Higgins, Ben Higgins, Oh, Ben Higgins with Courtney.
Speaker 1: No, that was Ben Flag. Ben Higgins was the one who had jojo and.
Speaker 3: Lauren right yeah, sure, and told them both he was in love with them. What if while Trista and Joan were having this coffee, like John the Hawk swoops in and like just grabs takes one of their lattes, right, like it just comes down, takes a lot to and they're like, God, damn it, John.
Speaker 2: But that's the only only sign that Jon's like, No, that wasn't John, that was a different Hawk. That was a different Hawk. I think that was John's frat fraternity friend who also died young. I can't quite tell the difference, but he's just was such a prankster. I can see her doing that, and trist is like, you know what, I get it. I saw a lot of that in South America. I totally get it. These hawks just come down. I'm like, that's how I sound. That's how a hawk sounds to me. I wish you did a hawk sound effect for that. How does a hawk?
Speaker 3: Wait? Hold on?
Speaker 2: You keep going, you talk, You tell us about the date card while I find a hawk.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: So Joan finds a way to bring John back into it.
Speaker 3: Trist's.
Speaker 1: Jon's like, I need to open up more, but it's just hard when there's multiple guys.
Speaker 3: I still love John.
Speaker 1: I still love John, but maybe John John.
Speaker 3: Do you hear me talking about John? Are you there? Oh? That's no hold on. It's going to come when it comes, So don't worry. It'll cut. You'll just be when you least expect it. Okay, She's like, I still love John. She's, oh my god, you John, John, stop it. I'm not mad at you. You're being crazy, all right. That is terrifying.
Speaker 1: So so Jones, like, I know John told me that I could move on like before he died. He said I could, but I still feel guilty. But it's time for the date card and Keith gets the one on one as we're calling it now. I was shocked that Mark didn't get the one on one, but then I wrote, gosh, maybe he'll get the second one on the show. So someone on Facebook said that Keith looks like Harvey Weinstein, and now that person can fuck off because now I only see Harvey Weinstein when I.
Speaker 3: Look at him. Well, let me help that person.
Speaker 2: Who if you're listening, just replace Harvey Weinstein with John c Riley that at least he's a very friendly, talented man.
Speaker 3: Just see that. Yeah, it's not the looks of him.
Speaker 2: I mean true though she as we saw you know, spoiler, she definitely has a type. The last men standing are exactly You could interchange them with my face blindness, and I could not tell you if they weren't talking, I couldn't tell you who is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she has a type and Keith isn't quite there.
Speaker 2: But beyond that, they're just he's kind of goofy, and he's like a kind of trips over his own legs and he's a little sweaty, and he's just like, he's not the dude. And I don't think he's into her, as I've said, So whatever, they get a dumb helicopter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he's into her because she's kind of cold with him. Her whole thing is like, I don't know, you prove to me. I think she's you know, people that constantly talk about what givers they are and how like I just always take care of other people are oftentimes not those people. They see themselves that way. But it's possible that Joan's a little cold because she.
Speaker 2: Like people say they're empaths are just they're just nuts. You say it. I mean, if you are one, you are one. But if you're just like I'm just at EmPATH.
Speaker 3: I just feel I can't really deal with your issues right now because I'm just like feeling it too hard. Well that's not very nice. I just feel too much of every feeling too much.
Speaker 2: So yeah, therefore, like your issues, like, I can't, I can't take them on because it's really I just don't know where.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just exhausts me. Just needs some more time for me. Yeah, I've got to read. I can't. I okay.
Speaker 2: So so they go on their dumb helicopter and then they fly over the pool where the guys are looking good. They're looking I like that. The guys are all like, well, she's on a date. Let's get in the pool. That was cute, But Chock is getting very aggressive and jealous and like he doesn't like it, but you know, it just means you really likes her though.
Speaker 1: Right, Chalk is like, do I want her to have a good time?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Do I want her to send Keith home? Yes?
Speaker 1: If Joan picks Keith, I'll support that. And by support I mean I'll offer him a delicious chocolate chip cookie, but there's arsenic in it and he'll die horrible death. Ye have fun, guys, he's so mad.
Speaker 2: Do I want Keith to go on living in this world? Yeah, I guess. I mean I won't be friends with them. Do I want him to be in this house anymore and be competition? No?
Speaker 3: You don't want to punch him in the face sometimes when he's with her? Yes? Will it improve his face? Maybe? Oh, Chop, that's rude.
Speaker 2: That's a rude thing to say, And I will not have that on my show.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not, Chock, Stop at Chalk.
Speaker 1: But back to to cut that out back the commenter, Keith is just sitting there so stiff. He's got his arms like by his side, like really tight by his side, and Jone's just sitting there and I'm like, Keith, put your arm around her, hold her hand, do something.
Speaker 3: He won't.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the best, the best part though. So they fly to Napa to go wine tasting, and then as soon as they meet the couple who's going to host them, it's like a couple. The lady goes into shake Keith's hand, and he goes in for a hug.
Speaker 3: Did you need that?
Speaker 1: And the lady audibly gasps and she goes, oh, okay and gives them a hug.
Speaker 3: And I have been there. Has that ever happened to you? On which side you go in the keys? Yes?
Speaker 1: So when I okay, so when I dropped lb off, did I tell you this? When I dropped her off of college? So I brought her. I was moving her into college, and I was meeting She's got she's living in an apartment with eight there's eight of them. So I'm meeting a bunch of parents and we're all kind of we're all excited, but I'm like, you know, Jack du I'm like jazzed. I'm like, oh my god, it's college move in day, and I am a hugger. So I meet the first her actual roommate in her bedroom. Right, So there's four bedrooms and two in each bedroom. So the girl that's in her bedroom, I meet the mom, I give her a hug, and then I meet the dad and I just go in from and he does the thing of like he's gonna shake my hand, but I went in for the hug and it was it was and then it was too late because I was already going in for the hug. So he did the thing. He was like, oh, oh, I gave me a hug, And it was so freaking awkward that I had to literally say something about it because when I went to meet the other dad in the bedroom next door, I just shook his hand and then I made a comment to the first to the dad that I hugged.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't go and notice I didn't not go in for the hug with that one go, I start making more awkward.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh, what is fine? Yes? Do you think is impossible?
Speaker 2: He was Orthodox Jewish and you hadn't taken your niva or whatever the bath that you're supposed to read. Were you on your period? Well, I hugged him to a sheet, so you can guys if you don't know, and we are Jewish. That's a thing in Orthodox Judaism. You can't hug somebody else's husband if you're like a woman, you cannot do that. You're not supposed to do that. And so maybe you had a little bit of the period blood on you.
Speaker 3: It's it's possible, So it's you have it. Let's just say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So these California hippies, yeah, I didn't notice the hug thing, but they were just sort of two people that were just trotted out from some kind of weird thing.
Speaker 1: The guy had hair past his shoulders. He definitely does some tantric sex workshops foreshore at the side of this property. He's like, here's a glass of wine.
Speaker 2: It's a rose. It's called love garden. Yeah, it's love love, but it's love. But okay, And so she's being very her oh the way she was talking. She's like, I like Keith, I like him. I don't know if he's ready to go on this journey. Everything's just kind of like this, Keith, I don't know. Maybe no, the answer is no, you don't like him. We don't have to do this right, you know. And then Joan always making it about herself.
Speaker 3: She's like, yes, how long have you guys been married? They're like thirty two years.
Speaker 2: She goes, oh yeah, John, John and I were married. Yeah, if he'd lived, but he died.
Speaker 3: Do you know that? My husband dies so mad in that moment. We can't like that because that goes back to what I've been saying, we both in this whole time, Like every single thing she makes back about her like literally, how long thirty two ers? Oh yeah, that's weird. That's just a weird triggering need too. Yeah, to that bird, I was to see that hawk. I was married to that bird. Yep, he's flying. He's flying over our head right now. He's looking out for me. My husband's still looking up for me. Oh my god, when did when did he pass? Uh? I don't know?
Speaker 2: Okay, oh John, No, this isn't like that's not huge, John, Like, John, you gotta go do your own thing. You got to go take care of Joan. She's really seriously going out. You cannot show up in my apartment like this. It's just crazy. Yes, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So, so back at the mansion, Mark is sad and he's like he's reflective.
Speaker 3: He's like, I lost Denise six and a half years ago. I still miss her so much. Oh my god, is that a butterfly? Holy fucking shit, that's unny bird. That's Denise.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, we haven't gotten to him saying that because he's talking about the butterfly thing. Oh right, about how Kelsey saw a butterfly and said that that's what she thinks is her mom. He sees a hummingbird. I don't know why he and Kelsey can't be on the same page. Yes, so do ghosts jump species? I guess they can.
Speaker 3: Remember.
Speaker 2: Okay, remember an Atari adventure? Did you ever play Atari Adventure?
Speaker 3: No? Okay, Well, there's like this little square. This will be worth it.
Speaker 2: There's like a little square and you're the square and you have to go get the golden goblet out of one of the castles.
Speaker 3: And there's lots of mazes and people know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: But there's also a bat and sometimes that bat will pick you up, and you don't want to be picked up by the back because I'll just carry you to a castle you don't want to be in, and you're like, oh my god, now have to get all the way back down.
Speaker 3: It's really a whole thing. And I guess my point is I was gonna say that.
Speaker 2: I think that the bat can shape shape shift, Now that I'm saying it out loud, he cannot. So you know what, turns out that story was unnecessary for what we're talking about here. But should the bat have been able to shape shift, it would have applied.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: It might have been able to though he could go through walls. That's interesting.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So maybe Denise does take the form of a butterfly for Kelsey and take the form of a hummingbird for Mark.
Speaker 3: But guess what, I doubt it. Yeah, it seems confusing. Again. You don't know which is which is that hummingbird? Is that my dad? Is that Mussolini? Is that Denise?
Speaker 2: It can't tell you. So we don't know, right, and it's crazy. So they're setting Mark up to leave. I knew I called it last week. I called is that he's not gonna make it and he will be the next Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's what I believe. This is the whole thing. So he goes to.
Speaker 1: Pascal and he's crying and he's like, I don't know if I'm doing the right thing right. No, Denise used to hold out her hand for hummingbirds and they come to her hand. She wanted me to find love. And I was out there walking and this hummingbird came up and it was like she was saying.
Speaker 3: This is right, this is right. Yeah, yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Three but maybe Denise was saying, this is not right.
Speaker 3: Isn't that? Pols like you're in danger. You're in danger.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 3: Niece is like Pascal is. He's killed seventeen people, never found the people, and he was a main suspect to the fact that the Bachelor producers did not catch that literally was.
Speaker 2: In jail for like four years, but they couldn't find enough proof because he's like really good at that the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to have a shoe and you're on the heavy shoe that's with a red sole, and then they don't see the blood. Oh my god, did we all have another freaking crime on this show?
Speaker 1: Every time we are constantly solving crimes. But I was like, you know what, Mark, you don't need to cheapen yourself by going on this show. You've been on the show, you're beloved. Go on the apps or let people slide in your dms.
Speaker 3: You are in season I'll do it right now. I'll do it right now.
Speaker 1: He is going to find and he is going to be the Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. We called that from like week two. What's Mark's last name? Do we have any idea? But I am going to slide into his DMS right now.
Speaker 3: I don't know. If you're right back, you can find out.
Speaker 1: Just put put in Kelsey jo and insturreel.
Speaker 2: I don't need that. That's not my fault, that's just his Instagram. So on the back on the date, Joan is pressuring Keith. She's just like, wait, I have one more thing to say about the hummingbird really quick, just because so he's talking to Pascal about it, you know, and they're all everybody's getting teary eyed and emotional there. They've become good friends. And I thought it'd be funny if Pascal's like humming but I would like, ahamma and amma. He thinks hummingbirds are blow jobs. That's just a little joke.
Speaker 3: I wanted to get in there. I like it. That's all we needed to do.
Speaker 2: Wait and he took it as a sign, uh yeah, you took Oh that's right. The record scratch of him to be thinking he's going to go home, but he took it a sign that the hummingbirds like you should bang, Joan go banger, and he's like, I don't know why it's talking like Denise never used to talk like that. Okay, she's changed. He gets real Denise in the afterworld.
Speaker 1: He's like, you know what, maybe you're not the person I thought you were, right, So yeah, on the date, Joan is like, I know there's more. I know there's more to you, Like you're not just this big, stupid, dumb gold Yeah. I just want you, but you're gonna have to show it to me. And so Keith is just like, yeah, like you know, once you're twice, I guess I've been hurt. So I guess opening up about my dreams is kind of scary. Girl dad, girl dad, because like what if I have hopes and dreams but they don't come true and then it like hurts my heart And Joe.
Speaker 2: Goes I think he's trying to say. He's trying to say, like, don't hurt me, don't break my heart. I don't want to get too into this if you're not into it, That's what he's saying right right awkwardly.
Speaker 1: So she So then he tries, he really tries this angle. He's like, you know, it's like with my marriage. The only help for addiction is the person's own internal like they have to want to get better, you know. So I had to take my kids away from that lady and now we haven't talked to her in like ten or twelve years.
Speaker 2: He fucking says that, And I got real, you know I feel about that, So, like, what are you? I don't know what she's like, but I whatever she is, if she's that bad of an addict or terrible person, whatever's going on, don't make it worse for her for the kids by exposing that. People in their lives know who he's talking about. So that's so shitty. Yeah, that's so shitty. And it's probably not that black and white and whatever. They left, But like, so the kids haven't talked to her, you're not encouraging. I would have liked to hear Keith say like, I do encourage them to find you know, forgiveness and repair the relationship.
Speaker 3: No, he did't say anything like that up.
Speaker 2: Nope, that's seriously fucked up. And then to put that on national TV. I already didn't really like Keith, and now I really don't like Keith.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but Keith has had to learn to hide his emotions. Cecily and Jones like, I so get that I have to hide my emotions too. Neither of you people should be on our TV screen.
Speaker 2: Then no, no, and then he goes in for like a little peck kiss. He's like, finally kind of kisses and she's like, I taste like wine. You taste like wine? Oh yeah, she was so she she was grossed out. Yeah, she was pressed away aggressively a certain lady. She's aggressively, I mean, but she'll make out with Chalk. Who oh yeah.
Speaker 1: So back at the mansion, Chalk is still babbling about how like, you know, I mean, I've had a lot of time with her, like I get it, but like I could have more time with her, like I don't. I'd like to be on another one O one date with her. But Mark gets the final one oh one mm hmmm, yes, exciting. She's saved the best for last, Save the best for last.
Speaker 2: I found Mark's I found Mark, slide into his DM tell me what to say? Yes, I can message him right now. M Hey, there. Hey there, Santa Claus, Hey there, Daddy, Hey, daddy, Zaddie, just write zam zaddie. I feel like he would not right back to that. If I'm honest, I think you get one shot. He'd show it to Kelsey. You'd be like, what does this mean? And she'd be like, oh, Dad, she likes you. Yeah, I'm not. I'm not gonna write time. I've changed my mind. Although we did post something about bluebellt ice cream. I am a fan of that. Oh my god, you really should say something. What am I gonna say? What am I going to say? Hey, you weren't my number one, I'm not attracted to you. But Stephanie is. But she's married. I mean, what are we going to do with that?
Speaker 3: Say?
Speaker 1: Hey, I do a bachelor podcast and my podcast partner is obsessed with you.
Speaker 3: Thinks she look like Michael McDonald. I don't think that he would take that as a compliment. I think he looks like a young hot Captain Keim. That's what I think. We h the mansion men, the mighty crazy Mention men. I have to find that again.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll find it. It's too far back in my Yeah, we'll find it.
Speaker 3: So Pascal.
Speaker 2: Oh, Mark, get's the one on one and Pascal is so excited for him. I thought Pascal was going to make out with him. What is Mada.
Speaker 1: It's the cutest thing these guys. I am so with you on how supportive they are with each other. The problem is they're on some kind of like healing adventure on the lives. It's not really about Joan. None of this is about Joan. This is this is so much about like their This is like group therapy for the guys. And I can understand and later this is going to come back. But you can see why Joan would be like, none of this is really about me, Like I'm not here this is. This is about you guys bonding with each other, and that's nice, but that's not what I'm here for.
Speaker 2: But she never said that didn't happen in her case because I think she knew who she wanted right away. I mean, it's obviously I have called this for a while that it's chalk. I think it could be, could be Guy, I could be it could actually are right, it could be Jordan. We were sleeping a little bit on Jordan.
Speaker 1: Well, when we get there later in the show where we can take we can analyze a little bit the coming up.
Speaker 3: But first, well her is with me at that point, everybody, we are.
Speaker 2: From us to you good night. I mean, it's so beautiful. It's so beautiful. Oh, it's kind of it's so funny. I was looking up to. This is a different version. This when he's writing it, it's.
Speaker 3: You get a little peek behind the curtain. You just see the magic happening.
Speaker 1: It's the we are the Mansion Men sessions.
Speaker 2: It's almost done, Princeville, her Heart.
Speaker 3: This is a long version. Is this when they're all rolling their eyes? No, it's like unseen footage friendships. I picture it with like a pencil behind his ears. He does, he's writing.
Speaker 4: Almost done, all right?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: That was now that was behind the scenes, never before, you know, cut for time, as they'd say on SNL for a lot of times, because they're like, yeah, we would need another full hour actually, and ABC's not given it to us.
Speaker 3: I miss him so much. But they are very sweet to each other. And now they're going to go to Lucky Strike. Is that what's happening. That's their big group date. I don't know where that is.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's one in Hollywood. But I think they're all over. Oh, it's probably one in Santa Monica. I think this one seemed like it was.
Speaker 1: Kind of far away because I don't think they're shutting down the one in Hollywood for this.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it did sort of seem like maybe mar Vista, Yes, like some read it, yeah, like it's in a weird strip mall or whatever.
Speaker 3: And I just was like I just read.
Speaker 2: I am exhausted just looking at her, because she's always just like, Okay, yeah, we're bowling, get you bawling shoes?
Speaker 3: Yep, that shirts, Yeah, it's me Jim.
Speaker 1: Also, Joan wears such skinny jeans and I'm like, we get it, Joan, you weigh like four pounds like some and all the guys are wearing really tight jeans or tight pants.
Speaker 3: Did you notice that I didn't bother me. She's gotten I mean, I don't know that. I don't care about.
Speaker 1: I just feel like she's narrowed it down to all guys with like good bodies and she's got a great body. And I was like, this is not real life. This is not real people in their sixties. These are guys who are obsessed with working out. We know that Pascal goes to the gym six times a week, right, and it's to me, it's like, well, so she likes that Jordan. We all know Jordan and his biceps. All these guys were like tight clothes. I'm sorry, but like regular people in their late sixties, like a lot of them are are not holding up as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's tough. I mean, in real life, you're gonna choose who you're attracted to.
Speaker 2: You're gonna like choose, You're gonna put it all together and want the right guy. But you're not gonna you're gonna you've got twenty four guys to choose from. You're gonna choose the ones you want to have sex with. It's only fair. Yeah, you know, just human nature, i'd say. But she's very like pointing everything out. She's like, there's beer, there's food, let's do it, Okay, let's go. Pascal is not having this. He's sort of annoyed. He has to put on for the first time. I have no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joe, we do not have bowling in France, but you I will do this.
Speaker 3: You think these fingers in these holes? I this.
Speaker 2: Okay, of Hascal, we get it. You've done things. Meanwhile, pegged people.
Speaker 1: Chalk, puts on reading glasses, but just for the bowling part. Like I under I understand putting on your readers for to look at.
Speaker 3: The menu or to be like, what kind of beer do you have on tap? With the score is yeah, why are you putting on.
Speaker 1: Your glasses for the actual rolling the ball? Do you know what I'm saying? Because either you wear glasses for distance or you don't. So if he wears glasses, then he would be wearing his glasses all the time and then taking them off to look at the menu. But it's the opposite. He's like, he's he's but it's so weird. I didn't notice that, but I did. I did notice.
Speaker 2: He's being obnoxious because he's really like owning her. He's marked his territory. He's got his hands and when even when they're all having conversations at the little bowling space, he's got his hands all. I mean, I mean he's kind of smart to do it. I mean, I don't see why not. At this point, he feels like he's dating her, he probably really likes her, and he's like, now, what's side of the bed you sleep on?
Speaker 1: He's going in for us if it's commercials. He puts his arm around her and eat he's pulling her in so that it's like they're sitting in a little cocoon, and he goes, can I take you home right now?
Speaker 3: And she would like, way, guy, we would like that if we liked that guy, if we were on the show, you wouldn't really be interested in that many people at this point.
Speaker 2: You'd have to do it for the thing, but you'd love the guy that was like, Cam, we just fuck off, Like, No, I wouldn't like that at all.
Speaker 1: I would think that I would That would make me so uncomfortable, And it's making her uncomfortable. She feels uncomfortable that he's doing that in front of all the other guys. She kind of pushes herself away from him, and then he doesn't read that sap that sign. He's like, yeah, what side of the bed do you like? And then I was like, well, she's actually giving him.
Speaker 3: She's like, well she goes into kindergarten in the bed, I'm on the right side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, are we in the doorway?
Speaker 3: Are we are you on the bed looking at the TV?
Speaker 1: Because in that case I would be the right my right but if I'm looking, if I'm in the doorway looking at the bed, then that I would be on the.
Speaker 3: She's like, I also have a sex wing.
Speaker 2: So if you're in the sex wing, it depends on the aerial view that you have, because I'd be on the left of the sex wing that hangs over my bed.
Speaker 1: Is that okay, chuck, okay? Oh, I can't even imagine her having any kind of sex wing. That would be him who has it. That's who has it. The ones you don't think those are the ones who have the sex wings. Guys are getting upset, and Jordan especially, Yes, but oh was it Jordan, which was the one that was like fucking chalk is doing like a full court press on Joan, like we get it, you're into her, take it easy, No, Jordan. Jordan was the one who's like pumped the brakes, dude, mm hmm. Yeah, they're not super happy about this and going to push back. I don't agree with you that she did. She was curled up in his arms, she was down for it. She was not doing much to make him go okay, well, I do have to talk to everybody. She didn't really do that. She was just she was just talking to him. Whatever he wanted, she got, she did it well. This is the episode where the guys are finally getting pissed at another guy. We're getting we're having a little villain our villain moment because even Jonathan, who usually is pretty nice and pretty chill about stuff, is like Chalk and Joan are like they're together, they seem like a couple. And then guy is like speaking for the group. He's like, look right, look, I gave Charles a lot of advice about his wife. He's like, I diagnosed, like what happened why his wife had some blood in her mouth? Like this is this is who I am. So I'll speak for you guys. Do you guys mind? Is everybody mind? If I I'm going to represent you.
Speaker 2: So he's like, Chalk, hey, Chock to give her some time with the other guys, and Chuk just doesn't.
Speaker 3: He doesn't care.
Speaker 2: He does not pay. He's like, uh huh, it's like a gnat on his on his arm. He does not care.
Speaker 1: No, And then he even says to camera he's like, I'm so into Joan. Oh can't be away for her for it, And I don't fucking care. I'm gonna be honor. I'm gonna be honor like white on Rice.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't care what the other guys do. That's their problem. I'm worried about me and don't right right, So so then so then Jonathan, this move on. Would this be a good place to do our shouts?
Speaker 3: Yes, actually, you guys, just so you know again, because they're giving us so much, we're going to give you so much.
Speaker 2: So this is our part one for ending our part one and do not forget. Part two is going to be put up at the same time. So just go find it right now. Yeah, whatever you want. We don't have to do it right now. Whatever you want, I think you should, they're gonna be at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's good to do it right now. But like if you've got work to do, like we understand, I'm just not trying to boss you. I just don't want to boss them like you know.
Speaker 2: Like a chalk like chalk like chalk would chuck would be like you're mine, we're together.
Speaker 3: But before we.
Speaker 1: Go, let us say hello to some special people. We have a new one. Yes, Happy Calman, Welcome Kathy Calman. You are now a mansion man. Thank you for joining our friends Don Lee, Sarah Baker, Jenny Harden, and Jane McMurray.
Speaker 3: Thank you for being here.
Speaker 5: And Adams see welcome Bomb.
Speaker 2: We love you so much. Thank you for being here. At this level, that's where you get shouts. But if you want to go to the five dollars level, you'll just get everything. You just get all the bonuses, you know, like hundreds of them. I'd say, yep, so many bonuses. Boneye the Boneye. And also let's just have a shout out for Ashan Vajpay. He's hot, he's got a new baby, and he wants to tell you all about Rotary dot org.
Speaker 3: The Rotary Club. It's not just for like, it's not just for mansion men. It's for everybody.
Speaker 2: It's for it mostly for mansion men. I mean no, it's for it's for everyone. It's to bring communities together. It's not like what it used to be. Brings local communities together and how ways that you can give back to your community.
Speaker 3: I think it's awesome Rotary dot Org. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, our friend Laura Stewart has something called Aspire Counseling of Denver and the website is Denver brainspotting dot com. And it's a practice it's for They specialize in trauma work and they do this thing called remote brain mapping, and they give you a headset and you get neurofeedback and coaching services. And you don't have to live there. You don't have to be in Colorado. You can be anywhere in the US. So go to Denver brainspotting dot com. Also, I'll tell you about Adam Lerner. He's a car broker. He takes all the pain out of getting a new car. It's such a hassle to go test drive cars, try to make a deal in a dealership, try to make a deal online. He will cut all that out and get you the best, lowest price that you can find. And if you can find a low price, he'll find you a lower price and he'll take care of the financing, all the stuff. He's a car broker. So go to Adams gootacar dot com.
Speaker 2: And lastly, our friend Jamie val At spit by your social If you want to elevate your business, even if it's just an individual business or your medium small to medium size, you want to get it like social media hits. Get your TikTok and Instagram's reels done and find out how to get an audience. Spit by your social completely knows exactly how to hook you up. I mean they've been doing this for a really long time. They know their shit, and they've helped a lot of people elevate their business. So go to spitfiresocial dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, everybody, we will see you in a few minutes for part two.
Speaker 2: Yes, please join. There's gonna be a little surprise. A little surprise is going to show up.
Speaker 3: Bye bye,