Speaker 1: Good morning. It is Friday, Holy Cow. Friday, October twenty fifth, another Holy Cow, two thousand and twenty four. We are dangerously close to what can only be described as potential absolute chaos. Come November fourth doesn't give us a whole lot of time to think about it. Prepare if you haven't already, for whatever may come in the following days, weeks and months after that. And there's a lot of people out there, you know, you got to whittle out, we'd whatever way you want to scrape away the nonsense and the hype and the you know, fear driven marketing when they're not selling. Some think it may sound a little bit more real, more of an honest and sincere concern that some of these video content creators are expressing. But when they have this solution, it makes you wonder. It's like, yeah, okay, or it's like a flimsy solution, but hey, you know they make they make a really good margin off of that, those Chinese products that will definitely not last in a field test by any means. So of course, water filtration is always a good thing. There's different types of life straws. The one that I have, you will, I think it's a matter of their embolism or aneurism. If you try to suck through that freedom thing not ideal for children, And if you're the one using it, it's really not something that unless you're gonna spit it out in a cup for some but it doesn't sound like you could use it for somebody else. So, and that's if you could even get it through the whatever brick of styrofoam or whatever the hell is filtering it. If you can get it through there, good luck. So not the ideal system that I have. So I'm looking around, let's see portable water tabs. People are saying you should have a least I mean there's people out there that have thousand gallon containers for their fuel. I couldn't even afford to fill that thing. And same with water. I've got about ninety five water. I think ninety five gallons that I can fill, and I think I have like fifty that are filled. So I'm going to make sure that I have all that stuff. As far as that is concerned, maybe by like a download of tuna, you know, just to have it. You know it's going to be used eventually anyway. And if it's cans and it's not like it's going to go bad. So in protein, right tuna, You're not to buy a bunch of junk shit and then make yourself disgusting while you're waiting something out. But it sounds like people are saying and again, I will use the analogy that I use a lot in times like when you're watching a B rated action movie or look at Waco. What's the first thing that they do when they put something under siege, right, government, agencies, military, whatever the case may be. You see the guy out there at the at the pole clipping the lines, cutting the power, cutting the comms, and if they allow them to continue to have water, they'll drug it or poison it. In Waco when and I didn't realize that this was why he kept saying it in that home video that the that David or Vernon that they released that's part of the Last Villain Testament video. But he keeps saying thanks for the milk. And I said to him, I said, when I played that, I go he keeps saying that there's something more to what he's saying there, and I said, there's something underlying. And he continues to say thank you for the milk. Come to find out, like three people died from drinking the milk that was provided to them for the children. That's our lovely government. They also murdered people who are running from a burning building on the other side of it, where the cameras weren't able to catch. Delta Force. The guy who was even at Ruby Ridge, Jan Hariucci or Lawn Horyuci. I think it's l o n the guy who shot Vicky Weaver in the face while she was holding her baby. He was that wayco and some people said, I think I think it was Jenny Serucci who said that he was a dead line is it is a Jesuit and that doesn't surprise me, even though he's Asian and there's all kinds off. There's all different types of Jezowitz out there out there. Yeah, all right, So I started out, I started opening up at the boxes yesterday for the computer stuff, and uh, someone asked me to go like this when I when I write, I mean when I read, instead of like this, because apparently they like to read the screen and they like to get ahead of me or something, because I mean, I screw so I'm not really blocking anything, but over there, it's just a smaller picture. That's why I created this one in the first place, because I'm like microscopic. Now I'm now I'm invisible. But yeah, so maybe i'll do that today. See I see, if you're see if if the return is you know, cash and prizes and and fortunate and fame it if it doesn't, if it doesn't turn into anything other than that, I'm just gonna go right back to that. Okay. Oh, so this is how to build a video editing computer. And he was building this. This is a who is Matt is all? One word? And then Johnson And this was seven years ago. I didn't realize it was that old. I wonder I couldn't find it. I scrolled, scrolled, scroll, scroll, then I finally found it. But this is a video where he puts together a computer for his brother twenty seventeen. That's a long that long ago. Huh, He's I had my store for a little bit over a year, and of course I had it for seven years. That's I guess that makes sense. This is almost eight years old. All right. So anyway, so this is this is the computer build video that I'm starting off with watching before I get into it. All right, I'm gonna I'm gonna watch this thing to its end, make my notes because I don't have enough room in here to like go along with it. I have a thirty two inch screen here for like a TV, a cheap Element TV from Walmart that became my monitor. So when everything is put together, I'm probably gonna there's a forty one or two inch four K TV for like two hundred and thirty eight dollars. I'm sure it has parenting cameras facing back at me inside there, so the commoditor to me as well, But who cares tis what tis? But if I'm going to be four K up everywhere else, including the goprof footage, I'm going to be doing the editing, and I'm as well upgrade this monitor slash TV once everything's said and done, so I will put this well, I guess the kids will have to fight for it, yeah, which means I'll end up having to pride too, because then one won't have one and one won't. You see how that works. Dads get screwed, and then when I need socks, I'm like a, I feel guilty to spending the money because it's for the family. Yeah. Anyway, so this is who is Matt Johnson. I started watching like the bullshit on the way up to the actual let's go start doing stuff now, And so today I'll probably look at that a little bit. Maybe I'll start putting it together. This. Let me show you how how silly I am, Like I I know stuff, like I know how to put together things. I want to be. I went to be in a like trition thinking it was more like electronics because I am good at hooking up things and putting things, putting things together and putting taking apart and stuff like that. So and never having extra parts isn't that great? I don't know if that transfers over to auto mechanics well with me, but I get frustrated when it comes to like frozen bolts. Right, It's like, this is supposed to do this and it's not. Rah, So yeah, simply with computers. So computers like, hey, I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing. Now it's up to you to do what you're supposed to do. Yeah, but I guess maybe several years with this computer that doesn't do what it's supposed to do, it's I don't know, has it made me better at it or like more able to handle it or does it make me even more angry? I don't know. It's hard to tell you is everybody on Let's see, let's see if this is even doing things? Uh? Hold up, I need to make sure now because of that one day. Yes it is okay, cool, all right, good news. Oh good, thank you for the thumbs down. I appreciate that already overnight before it even started. Thank you, little troll shithead, appreciate it. You are and a phenomenal person. Your life is very fulfilling. I'm sure that you have lots of friends and a beautiful, beautiful family, full of reward in life because you're this fucking petty. But hey, you know, to each their own if that's what gets you off, and that's all you need, good for you, person of simple means. Okay, So I was looking up concerts that yesterday because Rebecca was talking about that thing. So just for people who are not aware, she was talking about blood pressure, and I looked it up and says heart related problems, including sudden This is the AI answer, right, I mean sudden death in patients who have heart problems or heart to effects. And sometimes you won't know until oh it's too late. Stroke and heart attack in adults, and increased blood pressure and heart rate have been reported with the use of methyl finidate, the active ingredient in Concerta. So if you are taking an off brand or if you're taking Concerta, this is my public warning. Okay, So there you have it. And that says what are the most common effects. Decreased appetite, especially if it kills you, headache, and dry mouth. So she has been getting headaches, and she has had high blood pressure, and the most common Concertis side effects. Report it as pret so there you go. No, it does not load blood pressure. Yes, concerto is bad for your heart. And Riddlin is another thing that she's prescribed, So I guess maybe they chance start over. I think slightly different, but it might not be. I don't know. Maybe Concerts is just a brand name like rylinis. I don't know. But she has both of them in that drawer. But she said she stopped taking this one, which is good. And now I just have to whittle down with the bitch pillows that she's taking, so I can remove that from her lexicon too, or from her her reperts. Why I meant to say, and if you weren't here yesterday for doctor Peter Good and you should have been. That was a really good episode and he talks about lots of good stuff. Oh, by the way, just so you know, I'm also a patron of the Eiffel Health stuff. So yesterday I well, first of all, Brenda helped me out a lot, So thank you Brenda, and I got on the way two plant drive minerals, two as CEOs, and a uh you tend to read so that her and I can both have it and hopefully that'll help her out too, even though sometimes I don't know why I want to keep her healthy. It's really like discouraging sometimes, like why do I do this? Probably because the problem isn't with me. I do what I do and just not it's not a happy situation. But anyway, I want to just start with something here if I oh, okay, simply no red lines at all. Craig Murray, Craigmortory dot org dot UK. So let me start with this and then we'll get into the reading more reading, because I'll be reading this as well. Oops. Oops, okay, now I can do it. Sure's great. Okay, that could be one second jump back in because apparently I have to be over here. Now. Nope, nope, Now that's in the way. See this is typically always out of the way. This is usually the margin in most cases, but not with the kindle. All right, so it says simply no red lines at all. This was on October eleventh, twenty twenty four. And this is Craig Murray dot org dot UK. Okay says, there's literally no act so vile that the UK and the US and Germany. And remember when he says Germany, Germany hasn't been German since World War Two, So don't blame Germanic people for this, okay, those who have conquered us back in the Civil War time. The very first satellite, maybe not the very first satellite, but because that would have been that would have been the Bank of England slash City of London for the Rothschild frankest frank Francist Zionist evil overlords. Right, but we were pretty close on the heels of that. And if you don't think the same thing happened in France with the French Revolution, you are mistaken. How they do that through French lodges, right, They did the same thing with the They actually plotted and planned the Bolshevik Revolution through the lodges as well, and who did who helped that even become a thing. Soviet Union would have never been in existence. The Christian people would never have been murdered, the Christian leaders would never have been murdered, the Romanov family would never been murdered if it wasn't for the assistance heavily ofvin already conquered America, who is being run by these dueleys, these rothschild agents, and them funneling our gold into the the support of the revolution itself, And when they ended up being so stupid that they must starve themselves to death because they killed all the farmers in very remote locations. Long before there was GPS, long before there were drones, they were able to find them. If you think that there's a place out here now that is so remote that you're not going to be easily picked off, good luck. And the same thing goes. It's until if you're not in interest to them, then you might have that false impression that you are somehow so clever that they just can't find you. It's just you're not a priority yet, understand And with technology, everybody can be a priority because they don't even need manpower for it anymore. So it says there is literally no at so vile. As I said before that the UK, the US and Germany will not support if perpetrated by the terrorist state of Israel. Now he's putting it on Israel's shoulders because that's how it's presented to the public. Right. But what I'm telling you is this is this is just a superficial understanding of the bigger problem. That bigger problem is the central banking system that conquers countries without a war. So what they did to establish Israel? Oh wow, who did that again? Right? We did with the UK somewhat in assistance to that, because you know, they had already taken over that through their finances, and then they took us. It took us down and out. There would never have been this change, this flipping, this inversion of America if it wasn't for the Civil War and the Federal Reserve and the Aldridge Plan was nothing different. It was just another another wording for the same thing. So you had you had no real option there. It was going to be one way or the other, and both ways led to the same thing. Anyway, Yesterday in Israel. But remember yesterday would have been October tenth. In this case, deliberately. Israel deliberately attacked UN peacekeepers in three separate bases. Now that's kind of interesting to me because who do you think makes up the UN? Who do you think makes up all these NGOs? Who do you think it's all Roschild's agents? So that's interesting to me. That's all the same entity. Right. The UN is not in opposition to Israel whatsoever or to the world banks that own them. That you have the Knights of Malta in Rome being the overseers basically like the you know, supervisors of the UN, just to show how much power they have. They're not a nation yet they have nation status. The Knights of Malta. Do you know people like wild Bill Donovan or Fluffy Bill Donovan. However, you want to look at it, oss Knight of Malta. So they bombed residential central Beirut, killing and maiming hundreds, abducted, beat up, and held an American journalist, probably held us junk because there are a bunch of Sodomites over there. Slaughtered thirty Palestinian refugees. Palestinian refugees, you know, what does mean? What that means unarmed, That's what it means. Families, children, women in a U n RWA school, mostly children. Yeah, was found by an official UNK mission report to be guilty of the crimes against humanity of extermination in Gaza. That's interesting. I wonder where they're going with this narrative, because you know, big Israel, Ukraine, Israel, West, United States. You see this little triangle of same entity, different face many It's like a bunch of necks going into the same head of a hydra. Any single one of these outrages would be roundly condemned if committed by any country at all except Agil, and would lead to repercussions. I don't I would say anything that wasn't already decreed by either the shadowy Roman influence or the what we'll just boil down by saying the rothschild Zionist influence, because they're not just influential in Israelism as I'm explaining here. But yes, that's the that's the that's the man out front face for it is Israel, right. But Israel can commit them all on a single day and suffer, now one word of obliquity from the leading Western powers, although it does appear that the attack on UN peacekeepers may have snapped Macrone's subservience. Whether it's just a blip remains to be seen. Macron is a freaking what do you call it? Goldman and Sacks freaking puppet. He's one of the he's one of the banking elite. The UN Report of the Independent International Commission of Inquiry on the Occupied Palestinian Territory including Eastern East Jerusalem and Israel dated Oh, look at that eleventh of September. I wonder why that would be significant to them. Oh, I don't know, Maybe because they attacked us that day. Yeah, But released yesterday, it is incredibly damning and will be a key document for the ICJ genocide case against Israel brought by South Africa. I'm sure they have plenty of power and sway there were South Africans. I'm sure that's going to go somewhere. Being sarcastic, it notes four hundred and ninety eight Israeli attacks on health care facilities as in Gaza Strip and much less known five hundred attacks on healthcare facilities in the West Bank, although individually less severe. Here are some highlights of the report. Number nine hundreds of medical personnel, including three hospital directors and the head of an orthopedic department, as well as patients and journalists, were arrested by Israeli security forces in Shifa Nasa, and I want to say that's Atta hospitals during offensives. In at least two cases, senior medical personnel died in Israeli I'm sure that wasn't because of nekelect or anything, but most likely pro you know, pugil stick raping type of situation. Reportedly, one hundred and twenty eight health workers remained detained by Israeli authorities as as at you know, I think that's as of July fifteenth. One hundred and twenty eight health workers remained detained by israel authorities as of July fifteenth, including four Palestinian Red Crescent Society staff members. Well, that sounds very fraternal, doesn't it, Red Crescent Society as as he says it at again, I guess that's just how they roll in UK. But I'm going to change it to as of as of the fifteenth of July, one hundred and thirteen an ambulances have been attacked and at least sixty one had been damaged. The Commission documented direct attacks on medical convoys operated by the International Committee of the Red Cross another rothschild just so you know, so we got to read between the lines here, the IRC, the ICRC, sorry, the United Nations, Palestinian, the Palestine Red Crescent Society and non governmental organizations in Geos. Access was also reduced owing to closure of areas by Israeli security forces, delayed in coordination of safe routes, checkpoints, searches for destruction of rudes. The Commission investigated the twenty ninth January, Sorry, the January twenty ninth, We're going to change that too. Attack in Tall al Hawa the Palestinian family and a Palestinian Red Crescent amb Society ambulance that had been called to their aid. The family consisted of two adults and five children, including a fifteen year old Leanne Hambada and five year old hind Rahab. They were attacked while trying to evacuate in their car. The ambulance, carrying two paramedics, Zayo Ahmed l Madhun, was dispatched after its route had been coordinated with Israeli security forces had been coordinated with them. It was hit by a tank shell at a distance of some fifty meters from the family's car, and was still alive at the time that the ambulance was dispatched. The presence of Israeli security forces in the area prevented access. Uh huh. As a result, the family members' bodies could not be retrieved from their bullet ridding car until twelve days after the incident. The ambulance was found destroyed nearby with human remains inside. Were they armed? Were they fighting forces? Now? They were fleeing family and people out there trying to help. I find it impossible to get into this is them, Oh, this is Craig talking. I find it impossible to get inside the head of our Zionist politicians. Have they persuaded themselves that somehow these things did not have really happen, or have they convinced themselves that this is a price worth paying in some wider scheme of things. Well, yeah, religiosity and global domination, take your pick. Al this is a global death cult. My friends, need no look to some bizarre, obscure global death cult when the one that's right out in front of our faces is called the Abrahamic religion. All three? If so, what precisely is the wider scheme of things. And by the way, I made a comment, maybe i'll maybe I'll talk about it later. But according to the Media Office of the fact that authorities in Goza, more than five hundred bodies are found in mass graves located in hospital grounds, including at Shifa and Nassa hospitals. Satellite images from April twenty third show at least two possible mass graves in Naster Hospital mass graves. It's a intentional mass murder, right, because they're throwing they're throwing dirt over the top of it. They didn't just leave them scattered, right. I can't say that was, you know, excess of casualties or whatever. The de facto authorities and GAZA have said that several bodies were found undressed in handcuffed in the ditch, undressed in handcuffed who in the back of the head, maybe indicating that the victims might have been executed. One witness involved in the see, I didn't even have to get that far before I knew that that's what probably happened. One witness involved in the exhummation of bodies near Nassair Hospital. Till the Commission that he had seen bodies with gunshot wounds in the head and neck. What did I just get done saying it's it's the same mo it's the nause dung mo o. It's the Bolshevik mo o. And by the way, those two are very similar, the same powers pushing for both. This is what banks really are. They're not just financing the world and destroying economies for the happy playtime and starving people for no reason when there's an abundance in this world. No. No, they also have the full what do you call it, cooperation of all of the nation's armies that they control through their finances, and they'll send out their little minions to commit horrific atrocities throughout the world. And I'm guessing they probably crank that dial up during certain Abrahamic holidays just for you know, the fun of ritual and symbolism. Israeli security forces have denied varying bodies and graves. Well, then how did they get there? Although they acknowledged that soldiers searching for the bodies of hostages had exhuomed some mass graves. We just stumbled upon them. So apparently the Palestinians are killing each other and dipping and dumping themselves in mass graves. Sure that makes sense. It is very well worth reading the entire report. It was very hard to extract highlights for you, because it's all worth posting. I skip over a huge amount on the devastating consequences of the destruction of medical facilities and on torture of detainees, But the next really is I must read sixty two. The Commission documented in more than twenty cases of sexual and gender based violence against male and female detainees in more than ten military and Israeli prison service facilities, in particular Negev Prison and sde Teamen the de Camp for male detainees, and in Damon and HaSharon prisons for female detainees. Sexual violence was used as a means of punishment and intimidation from the moment of rest and throughout detention, including during interrogations and searches. Acts of sexual violence documented by the Commission were motivated by extreme hatred towards and desire to dehumanize the Palestinian people. Yeah, they like to torture genitals, They like to tear them up, stomp on them. They did this. They did this during the the Nuremberg trials. They did this to innocent Germanic people to get a confession out of them, completely destroying people's undercarriages before hanging them. The Commission found that forced nudity, with the aim of degrading the human and humiliating victims in front of both soldiers and other detainees, was frequently used against male victims, including repeated strip searches, interrogation of detainees while they were naked, forcing detainees to form certain movements while naked, were stripped, and in some cases also filmed. I'm sure that's on the internet somewhere, sick Fox subjecting detainees to sexual slurs as they were transported naked, forcing naked detainees. This is this is what hatred and envy and absolutely no conscience looks like. And uh, I'm sure they're a little envious too, because you know, they're for the most part, very inbred, and probably they're probably their undercarriage probably doesn't isn't up to snuff, if you know what I mean, Forcing naked detainees into a crowded cell together and forced enforcing stripped and blindfolded detainees to crouch on the ground with their hands tied behind their back. Sure that wasn't the extent of it. Several male detainees reported that as Really security force personnel had beaten, kicked, pulled, or squeezed their genitals soon. I mean often while the detainees were naked. In some cases, is really security forces forces personnel used such objects as metal detectors and batons. Remember that one that was raped with batons until he died. That was just one person that they were talking about. But my point in there is that it wasn't isolated to just that one person. One detainee who had been held in the Israeli Security Forces Personnel and Agave prison stated that in November of twenty twenty three, members of the Keter unit of the israel Prison Service had forced him to strip and then ordered him to kiss the Israeli flag. When he refused, he was beaten and as general those were kick sooke severely that he vomited and lost consciousness. The Commission also received credible information concerning rape and sexual assault, including the use of an electrical probe to cause burns to the anus and the insertion of objects such as sticks, broomsticks and vegetables into the anus. Some of the This is what we're supporting. This is what Donald Trump is going to kill you for if you if you discuss Some of those acts were reportedly filmed by soldiers. In July, nine soldiers were questioned and several arrested for allegedly raping a detainee and causing life threatening injury to life threatening injury at side. I don't know, Sde, how do you pronounce that teamen or t yeman? I don't know. The Commission has determined that detainees were routinely subjected to sexual abuse and harassment, and that threats of sexual assault and rape were directed at detainees or their female family members. See how sick this shit is. Imagine putting yourself, put yourself in that position. Let's have a little empathy here and think about it. It doesn't matter what you think of Palestinians or whatever. This that's not I mean, it should be a point alone that other humans are having this problem with Israelis, but it should also be very concerning to you because just as Max and we should be realizing this now, that this is always happening to one degree or another right here, and it will happen here the way of Gaza will be the way of the world. Were the next target and in about I don't know what's that twenty six, twenty seven, eight, nine, thirty thirty one, one two three four. So ten days from now, we're gonna probably start seeing some serious changes here that will set the stage and lay the groundwork for this type of thing to happen here. So imagine you're the family. Imagine it's your children, it's your wife. One detainee held in SDE team and reported that female soldiers had forced him. Female soldiers had forced him and others to make sounds like a sheep, curse the Hamas leadership and prophet Hamah Muhammad and say I am a whore. So the women aren't any nicer right there. They have more to prove around their male compadres, just like just like in police departments, right they have to be the bigger dickheads bitches. Detainees were beaten if they did not comply, and in another case, a soldier took off his trousers and pressed his crotch to a detainee's face, saying, you are my bitch, suck my dick, h I wonderful wisdom. They didn't mention if that was a male or a female, that he was saying that too, could be anything with these fucks. Female detainees were also subjected to sexual assault and harassment, and military and Israel prison service facilities sexual assault and harassment, as well as threats to their lives and threats of rape. I'm sure there wasn't just threats. I think this is a whitewash. The sexual harassment included attempts to kiss the and touch their breasts. They reported repeated what was holding them back? They freaking killed babies, for Christ's sake. Nothing is holding these people back. The reported repeated prolonged an invasive strip searches both before and after interrogations. Women were forced to remove all close and they know that there's not These people have nothing. This is all part of the trauma, right. They're they're traumatizing and having fun torturing people. They were beaten in her ass while being called ugly and had well if they're so ugly white, raping on me pussy, and had sexual insults such as bitch and horror directed at them. In one case, a female daytene in an Israel prison service in Israel Prison Service prison Okay, that could have been written better. Was denied access to her lawyer after she had informed him of rape threats. If anybody even got closer to the point of even considering and thinking that to say those words, I would rip their heads off of their shoulders. Yeah, I would drink their freaking blood out of their goddamn neck. Before they even considered saying something like that to my family, I would go off, lad the fucking impaleer on until I was killed. But I'd take a lot of people with me if I could, If I could, if it was one of those scenarios whords possible. I know, I'm just talking out of my ass right now, but there would be nothing holding me back at that moment to protect my family. The Commission received reports from Palestinian authority about the rape of two female detainees. It is attempting to verify the information. Female detainees were protographed without their consent and in degrading circumstances, including this. You know, remember the Iraq War and the sick American and female American soldiers that were sexually assaulting and beating and they were making a people have sexual dogs and stuff like that. Do you remember that, and they were videoed it. They were taking videos of it and taking pictures of it. There were female US soldiers doing the same thing, whereas I female detainees were for ye Ohkay. In one case, the detaining was subjectives repeated in an evasive script. Sure she was following her arrest at a police station at Northern Israel. She was beaten, verbal abuse, dragged by her hair, and photographed in front of it is rally flagged. The photos were posted online. You will recall that a UN inquiry was, by contrast, unable to confirm any of the allegations of rape by Palestinian resistance on October seventh, twenty twenty three. Remember when they were saying that the Palestinians the quote unquote Hamas were doing all this terrible stuff. The UN couldn't find a proof of that, despite the fact that Israelis are obviously much freer than Palestinians to communicate and provide evidence. The Commission does, however, go on to state that they're there is credible information that some Israeli hostages held in Gaza have been subject to sexual abuse. The heart of the conclusion is the heart of the conclusions of the Commission report. Is this that noise, Oh Rebecca must be back. The offensive on Gaza since October seventh has resulted in the destruction of the already weak healthcare system in the Gaza Strip, with detrimental long term effects of the civilian population's rights to health and life and life rights to life. Attacks on healthcare, then there's gonna just be a desert, well more desert, but without buildings when they're done. Attacks on the healthcare facilities are an intrinsic element of the Israeli security forces broader also on Palestinians in Gaza and the physical and demographic infratructure of Gaza. Blah blah blah blah blah, bah bah blah blah, bah blah blah blah. So it says the actions of Israel viohly international humanitarian law and the Palestinians peep right to self determination. Guess what, everybody, we don't even have that the moment you self determine something that goes against or I don't know, personifies a constitutional right. See how long that lasts. Constitution has been dead for a long time here, and they are in startic contravention of the International Court of Justice Advisory Opinion of July twenty twenty four. It's a yeah, yeah, yeah, it's I am simply unable to begin to understand on a personal basis the politicians who can condone, support, and in fact participate in what Israel is doing. It's simply beyond me. Every time I worry that public interest is faltering and people have become injured, inured to genocide, the Israeli has managed to do something still more outrageous. Thankfully, social media makes it very hard to hide this. The political class will never restrain Israel from empathy for the suffering or any sense of moral duty. They may start to do so from a sense of self preservation, he says. He says, forgive me for pointing out that my ability to provide this coverage is entirely dependent h blah blah blah. Okay, so why is this so long? Then? Oh? This is all the comments? All right? All right, O cares. So there's that Craig Mary. I don't know him from anything. I'm just just sharing that with you. Did you see it? Hopefully you did? Maybe you didn't, because I'm in the corner of the whole fucking oh bah, that's that's awful and I'm not seeing any comments either. Is anybody here, il am here? I don't have a good morning going on here. Yeah, maybe that screwed that up. Who well, whatever, I read it and I was in a tiny little box. It is what it is, all right. Now, let me go back to Yeah, that was screwed up. That was not really by error, but you know a lot of stream Yard screwing things up. We're gonna go into this, but let me just check real quick. I'm thinking something's going on. Yo. Somebody throws something in the chat, so I know this is actually rolling. Please. Oh cool, there you go, Thanks Pam seventy six Now thanks guys, all right, cool, No, I got it all right. Good. It's fant to be sure because I did go for thirty minutes one day and it was not connected even though I said I was live. So I apparently Streamyard failed that day too. Okay, so let's go back to the book. Oh you know what, never mind, I have something else, and this might be I had a best around with a bunch of settings yes on Wednesday because of Skype not accepting things. So I'm hoping that this is still the same way. Please tell me if someone is available, please tell me, because I don't want to double the audio on this telegram post. But if I set it up where the audio is selected, it's going to double if it's if my HP switch is doing the same thing as it was before. So I need to make sure that you can hear it at all. If you can't, then I gotta I'll just fix it real quick. But it should be that you can hear it without me even doing that. I'm hoping that's the case because I, like I said, I had to change the things around because Skype has been a douchebag and we almost didn't have a moo done it. It took thirty minutes for it to just finally start working. No no, no, not that part. This coming part, dude, bam PISONI six, this comeing right here. I'm going to put up that right here, so let me know if you can hear this. This is coming from the europe the last battle on telegram. But you got to hear this.
Speaker 2: And we now have a presidential candidate who's likely to win, who's literally doing exactly what Vladimir Lenin did when the Soviet state was created. In the aftermath of the soul called Bolshevik revolution. What was the first law anti Semitism that goes nimism right, death penalty and they killed all the Christians? How far off are we today with a presidential candidate who is likely to win, who is sane, the same thing that Lenin said.
Speaker 1: That's when I'm president, we will deport the foreign gehad sympathizers, and we will deport them very quickly, and AMAS supporters will be gone.
Speaker 3: What's going on now is exactly what was going on before the Holocaust.
Speaker 2: If you even uttered one word against the Jews who had just conducted the genocide of the Christian nation of Russia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that said Trump said on day one, that's that's gonna be the very first thing he does when inaugurated. His work on UH is supporting anti Semites and passing hate speech laws.
Speaker 1: And it's just that's baffling to me.
Speaker 3: That's what he's running on, not the not the Trump that random last time. You don't support Israel, r anti Semite and crucify Jesus, you're anti Semite.
Speaker 2: But how does Christian nations alive with communism? When the communist's agenda was to exterminate the Christians. So you, as a so called Christian, believe that your job is to bend over and take it up there. You know that place for this very people who rags and, by the way, hates your savior.
Speaker 1: Now tell me, did you hear that? Now? Did you hear it? Yeah? That guy, I gotta know. I got to play it again. I gottaut the vodima. That was a kind of an important little message there. I like how the other guy. I think he's like an old MMA fighter or something. It looks like it looks like he's got some cauliflower ear going on there. This has the face of of a fighter. But anyway, yes, you heard it. Awesome, all right? Good? So yeah, when he says this isn't the same Trump that ran last time, that would be the impression. But there's a lot of things that he did. They're very proviginal. They just weren't ready to do this part of it yet. Awesome, all right. So Now the next thing here is there might be one more proxy error. Fuck yourself with that that's been up there for a while, like go away, there goes There was one more, I believe, but I could be No, No, that's just on his there we go there, you know, the last battle. So there's lots of horrific stuff that happens on this channel, but there some good stuff that you'll see too, and we're gonna do that one next. Make sure I got the screen correct. All right, now, let's take a look at this. This is pretty interesting. It's it's good soul. What it says is the occupation soldiers carry their dead in. It says, really forces ambushed on Lebanon's border, So it's really forces the idea of the occupation soldiers carry their dead in ambush on the borders of Lebanon and start crying. So this is what happens when they actually encounter people that are armed. And this should show you the vast, the stark contrast to what the idea is like when they're not killing on armed civilians, children and freaking women. Okay, this is this is the result. That's what a weasel sounds like when all of a sudden there's a bigger bully or or somebody who stands up for themselves or has the ability or the or the weaponry to do so. Oh, man, do we really want to see all these dead children? Look at this? Israeli has been exterminating Palestinians for a whole year, and the world chose to support an arm that extermination. These are all children. I can't do this. I can't, I can't. It's it's rough on me. Man, I'm sorry. That's the reality of the situation and that's coming. So be advised. So this is what looks like when masses of people are transported to concentration and torture camps in the twenty first century. Will the people behind the wheel one day claimed that they were just drivers, or how about they're the victims. They're the victims. How dare you? How dare you? These are all going to be tortured and killed. See what they did those children. Do you think an adults has any better chance of survival? Good luck with that, all right, So there's that. I think the coffee is about to starting to hit, So I'm I may have the gun for a second.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: More things too, just so everybody is aware. The man, oh man, the wood done it that we did recently is getting a lot of pods of the feedback and uh so, yeah, a Niche's side end mine because we both post it on our patreons. And that is where it is. It's not anywhere else except for our patreons. Stop it, stop it, just stop it. So that's it right there. This is Niche and Dan's Wood done It. This is three hours and six minutes long, and if you are interested in having a listen, it's on the second tier. Everything else is first tier. And that gets word of all the ads to okay, so it's ad free content, exclusive content, and that's five a month. This one is ten a month, okay, just to get this is for this specific thing. Because she told she said, if we're gonna do this, we gotta put on our second tier. And I said cool. And that's it. But by the way, also another announcement there. We're going to next Wednesday do a Boo Boo Done It, bringing true stories and personal experiences, things that we've you know, we've read about whatever. But it's gonna be like a Halloween themed Boo Done It with you know, cryptids, scary stories, things like that, like supernatural stuff, and we're gonna do a whole video on that. But it's going to be open to certain people or everybody. So it's gonna be a live stream, it's gonna be on her Patreon probably because it'd be hard for me to do a stream through Patreon, and I don't think it's gonna be a public one. I think it's gonna be a Patreon thing, so it'll probably be through her Skype. But anybody who wants to get in on it from my side, I will share with you the link. So Joseph out there, Alex, any guys, Karen, whatever, If you guys have stories you want to tell, personal or otherwise, that would be the day. So next Wednesday at one pm Pacific, contact me and let me know if you're interested, and once we figure out which way we're going to do it, because we just decided on this like at eleven o'clock last night, like ten eleven o'clock. And it's funny because when I posted this, I said we should have called it boo done it. And then I was like, well, let's see if we can do a boot done it. So now we're going to do a boot done it. I'm not clever.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool though. All right, So I got an hour to go through many, many pages of reading, and so let's go. Let's go get that started. Huh oh, here's another thing I found interesting says archaeologist just discovered a Christian church from the fourth century, one of the oldest in the world. The church is in architectural oddity now, but was actually pretty common for the time, and it's in Armenia, is believed to be the first Christian state in the world, after King Tiridates, the third converted to Christianity. It was an octagonal shape of a building wasn't common in the immediate area, but it was with churches throughout the world as a number of as the number eight. Number eight held symbolic meeting in biblical context. Eight Hurricane Helene eight eight, the Hina? When did that happen? August eighth? Eight eight? What's the Lion's Gate portal? According to celestial weirdos eight eight? What's the area code for Lehina? Eight oh eight? When did that happen? Nineteen fifty eight? When was Hurricane Helene the first time? Nineteen fifty eight? Yeah, I'm sure there's nothing to that. Just yeah, whatever, just yeah. They don't actually show you the picture of the church. They just gave a picture of the cross. I'm not putting up on the screen and fuck cool though, fun kolough that's all like I say, all right, Lincoln the warmonger, this is page tell me all right, there is one's sixteen of four fifty one on the Kindle version on my big ass screen. Here. So, Lincoln the warmonger, Oh sorry, no, you know what. I'm still in the corner. What the hell you even talking about? I'm still off in the corners. That's in the margin. I'm not moving. You move, No, you move now. You just can't leave way? Where is that is that? There you go? There you go. I should give without the beatles talking over them. But whatever, So we're gonna do it this way.
Speaker 2: We have to ease them back into it like a latex gimp suit.
Speaker 1: There we are, all right, let's get going here. I just yeah, what the fuck? Where's that, Lincoln the warmonter. I mean simply to say that the war will cease. Hello, are you fucking sunna be right now? What?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You're fucking with me again? Fuck ah, man, I hate stream yard. I just crashed it. That wasn't me. That wasn't me. It crashed it. I just luckily I checked. I mean simply to say that the war will cease on the part of the government whenever it shall have ceased on the part of those who began it. What I mean simply to say that the war will cease on the part of the government whenever the shall see have ceased on the part of those who began it. Lincoln, eighteen sixty four, Annual Message to Congress. The Union stalwarts like writer Ralph Ralph Waldo Emerson were far more vicious and spiteful than the rebels they condemned. Consider the following comments from Emerson. If it cost us ten years and ten to recover the general prosperity, the destruction of the South is worth so much. This is the attitude towards other Americans for seceeding not because of fucking slavery the Hughes. The Hughes themselves, the ones behind the banks, the ones behind the sanhedrin that was surrounding Lincoln, were responsible for all this. They were the slave owners for the majority of the four point eight percent that even had slaves in the South at the time of the start of the war. Incidentally, the great grandfather of this noted liberal, Cornelius Walder, was a slave merchant in Boston, Massachusetts. The authors yeah, so Ralph Waldo Emerson was lave owner. I mean his his Cornelius Waldo was Where's Waldo? The Authors of the South was right report on the case of Union General Harry Truman. Union General. Don't get unconfused. We're this were in the summer of eighteen sixty four, tried and found guilty of murder, arson, larceny, and sentenced to be hanged. That's the Union General Harry Truman. Eighteen sixty four tried, found guilty of murder, arson, larceny, and sentenced to behaving. Secretary of Or Edwin Stanton ordered Truman released and returned to his old rank and end status. Edward Stanton, we need to know more about this mofo, and then we shall we shall this guy. I want to know his background, I want to know his his claimed of ethnicity, and I want to know his connections to Banks. I want to know it all because this guy was a very crucial element to Lincoln's Lincoln's tirade. The curious thing is not only the name, but the fact that this odious officer was located in northern Missouri. Given that the future US president shared his name and his locale, one wonders if they were related and what was Truman a thirty third degree freemason. The president one was what did he do get your World War two history up to snuff? And You'll not have to have me answer to that for you. The authors say nothing about this, and I could find no documented connection. Another renowned writer, Nathaniel Hawthorne, wrote to his wife just after the shots were fired on Fort Sumter. Though I approved the war as much as any man, I don't quite understand what we are fighting for. I like this fact that we're shooting at each other, but I just don't know why. The education'll, oh, sorry, it's educational. Know that this is kind of mindless. It is educational. Know that this kind of mindless pastriotism is not a modern phenomenon. I'll be shut up. I'm reading here, my dog. Even among the most creative spirits, Yet another gifted writer, Boston poet and critic James Russell Lowell, wrote in a private letter, mister Lincoln seems to have the theory of carrying on the war without hurting the enemy. Yeah. No, I don't think you really cared about hurting the enemy. But I understand what they're saying politically. That was the whitewashing of it. He is incapable of understanding that they ought to be hurt. Whoa ool, You're a little bit of it prick. Lincoln's inflexibility and unwillingness to negotiate a settlement was best revealed in an incident that occurred at the time of the Battle of Gettysburg. Honest Abe refused to permit Confederate Vice President Alexander Stevens and a companion to pass through the Union blockade and enter Washington. Stevens and his fellow rebel had rebel. I see how they're even that's loaded language. Had hoped to hold a conference. There were a rebel because they broke away from the corrupt Union. Right that are the rebels? Sound sounds more like they're free men doing free things. Stevens and his fellow rebel, fellow fellow Southerner, had hoped to hold a conference, but Lincoln's telegram to the blockading admirals said it all a request of a h. Stevens is inadmissible. The customary agents and channels are adequate for all needful communication and conference between United States forces and insurgents. It is illuminating. Interesting word there, mister jeffries to quote from the letter Jefferson Davis, the President of the South, sent to Stevens just before his trip, in which he stated, my whole purpose is, in one word, to place this war on the footing of such as we are waged by civilized people in modern times, and to divest it of the savage character which has been impressed upon it by our enemies. In spite of all of our efforts and protests, war is full enough of unavoidable horrors. Davis went on to know the North's refusal to exchange prisoners, and the unheard of conduct of federal officers and driving from their homes entire communities of women and children, the putting to death of unarmed prisoners. Does this not sound familiar? Do you see why I brought up Gaza first? Is this not the mo of a certain or a characteristic of a certain brand of people? It is impossible to escape the notion when reading the respective words and thoughts of Confederate leaders and Unit hold On. Is impossible to escape the notion when reading their respective words and thoughts of Confederate leaders and Union leaders, that nowhere else in American history have the court historians that fix good and bad labels more dishonestly. Well, that's because they haven't really looked too closely at Germany and World War Two. It fixed good and bad labels more dishonestly. Or how about the fact that they used to call him Uncle Joe Stalin, He's the good guy. Lincoln's central strategy overall was to capitalize on the huge northern advantage in numbers to wage, as Knwit did previously a war of attrition. This was the primary reason behind the schism between Lincoln and General George McClellan. McClellan, whom Lincoln divert derisively chided for having a case of the sloughs, was loath to sacrifice his men in such a war of attrition, as McClellan wrote in a letter to President to the President, echoing the same theme as Jefferson Davis. At McClellan, remember he is a Union general and he's echoing the same thing that the President of the South, Jefferson Davas said. This rebellion has assumed the character of a war. As such, it should be regarded and it should be conducted upon the highest principles known to Christian civilization. It should not be a war looking to the subjugation of the people of any state. In any event, it should not be at all a war upon population, but against armed forces and political organizations. Neither confiscation of property, political executions of prisoners, territorial organization of states, or forcible abolition of slavery should be contemplated for a moment in prosecuting the war. All private property and unarmed persons should be strictly protected. So they did the complete inversion of that in light of what has come later, oh, in light of what was the come later on the command of Generals Sherman, Grant and Sheridan. This was quite a noteworthy observation and revealed a tremendous contradiction in philosophies. George McClellan was slandered constantly behind the scenes, especially by Lincoln's young age John Hay and John Nicolay. So we're going to look at those people too, see where they come from and what their claims of ethnicity is. In a letter to Nicolay, Heybrote, you know, I should probably write that down before you forget. We have to have stanton that One's pretty easy. That's a that's a no brainer. Excuse me, excuse me, lay the noise. Hey, it was just Nicolay is weird and I see oh la y and Stanton. I want to know more about this so that when we do our talk with Donald Jefferies, we can maybe find where the intersection the linking of the progressive movement brand is also from the same area as Lincoln. And we'll see what we'll see. We'll see, we'll see where the turning of the of the screws are too modern times as to what happened to America. In a letter to Nicolay, heyro the little Napoleon sits trembling before a handful of men at Yorktown, afraid either to fight or run. Stanton feels devilish about it. He would like to remove him if he thought it would do like the bold President. But wait, what get off of me? Oh like the bold present day chicken hawks who are so fond of sending others to war. Both Hate and Nikolay were among the favored few males of their generation who managed to avoid the tremendous battle for the Union being waged by the by their social inferiors. Hay would leave over evidence of his animosity towards McClellan in a letter not meant for publication, referring to the ten volume biography of Lincoln. He was writing. What a fag, he said of McLellan, Like I who writes a ten volume publication of their their best buddy unless they're gate up Jesus Christ of Lincoln? He was running, He said of McClellan, I think I have left the impression of his mutinous imbecility, and I have done it in a perfectly courteous manner. It is of the utmost moment that we should seem fair to him while he while we are destroying him. That sounds very hueye to me. That sounds very of the tribe to me, two faced sons, a bit treacherous assholes right while we are destroying him. After the Disasters eighteen sixty two defeat in the Peninsula campaign, McLellan pulled no punches in his letter. What the fuck was that? Son of a bitch? Blast me the god damn he or fuck you. You're out all right back to what we were doing. It's it's like becoming deaf because of that stupid freaking thing. After Disasters eighteen sixty two defeat in the Peninsula campaign, McLellan pulled no punches. In his letter to Washington. I again repeat that I am not responsible for this, and I say it with the earnest of a general who feels it, feels in his heart the loss of every brave man who has been needlessly sacrificed. Today. I've seen too many dead and wounded comrades to feel otherwise if I save this army. Now, I tell you plainly that I owe no thanks to you or any other person's in Washington. You have done your best sacrifice. This army's talking some trash here. McClellan's well, and rightfully so. McClellan's remarks were considered so inflammatory they were deleted by telegraph operators before being forwarded to Stanton and Lincoln. In contrast to the low opinion those in Washington, I said, can you imagine that the telegraph operators are they? In contrast to the low opinion those in Washington at the time held for him and his subsequent poor reputation among establishment historians, he was the only good guy. Robert E. Lee was only one of the Confederate leaders who rated McLellan as the best Union general he fought against by all odds, I attempted to locate descendants of McLellan while writing this book. It is a testament to the fates of those who are on the wrong side of history that essential facts, birth dates, names of children, etceter about his grandchildren aren't input public record. Establishment historians persistently promulgate the notion that honest aban like radical Republican cronies such as Daddyas Stevens, wanted to welcome the Confederate States back into the Union with open arms and a spear of reconciliation. This is, however, contradicted by virtually every action Lincoln undertook as president, and his true beliefs were best expressed in his last annual Message to Congress, delivered in December eighteen sixty four. Besides a typical statist reminder that taxation should be still further increased, right statism. In a crass and tactless gesture even for him, Lincoln seemed to downplay the massive losses of human life in his Noble War with a reference to the fact that we have more men now than we had when the war began, that we are not exhausted, nor in the process of exhaustion, that we are gaining strength, and may, if need be, this is what Michael Aquino would call mind war, if we need be, maintained the contest indefinitely of any effort at negotiation. Lincoln said, it seems to me that no attempt at negotiation with the insurgent leader could result in any good, even an ultra loyal Northern camp. Northern propaganda orgon like Harper's Weekly categorize the speech as very unconsolarity, unconsolatory. In early eighteen sixty five, when the Confederacy was in its final winning days, Lincoln curtly replied to yet another attempt to engage him in the negotiation by declaring that three things were indispensable to peace. The restoration of the national authority throughout all the States. No receding by the execute No receding by the Executive of the United States on slavery question. On the slavery question from the position assumed they're on in the late annual messages to Congress and preceding documents. No cessation, yeah, no cessation of hostile sure of an end of the war, and the disbanding of all forces hostile to the government. So get rid of all your militias, get out of all your people and disarm your asses, then we'll talk that fuck you, no thanks, I'm not walking to that trap. In other words, there was absolutely no flexibility on Lincoln's part. In a highly symbolic final gesture towards the defeated South, Lincoln and his son Tad on April fourth, eighteen sixty five, the boy's twelfth birthday, walked a mile or so through the burned out shell of Richmond, Virginia, the capital of the Confederacy. Lincoln must have felt giddy over all the blacks he encountered, who literally went down on their knees before him, proclaiming him their savior. The Union troops yelled out three cheers for Uncle Abe. Then Lincoln strode into the Confederate White House, sat triumphantly in Jefferson's Jefferson Davis's chair with a scumbag, and put his feet up on the desk. Incredibly, this arrogant gesture of Lincoln has been interpreted by mainstream historians as evidence of his humility, and his reckless visit certainly endangered the welfare of his son. To Richmond has been portrayed in a heroic light where Lincoln boldly and bravely risked the wrath of any remaining rebels in the city. Yeah, no, hiss, disorient appears too willing to accept it for what it was, a victorious tyrant celebrating the defeat of a vanquished foe. Reports even persisted that the Great Emancipator, fresh from being hailed as a messiah by worshipful blacks, told a racist joke while seated in Davis's chair. My early views of the unsoundness of Christian scheme of salvation, this is Lincoln the atheist. Now, my early views of the unsoldness of Christian scheme of salvation and the human origin of the scriptures have become clearer and stronger with advancing years. And I see nobody and for thinking I shall ever change them. Well, I mean, I'm with you there, but that's nothing. That's because of the Torah. Lincoln's closest friend, William Herndon, admitted, Okay, so excuse me a moment here, God putting their name down. I've read this a long long time ago, actually at the beginning of my channel, and I actually read it for some videos. Some parts of it. Admitted that Lincoln was at times an atheist, but that's okay. So are Francis Francus and the Hughes judaic people pretending to be whatever they are pretending to be, because even though they're not quote unquote religious with their atheist or the Satanists, there's some still somehow Jews. Right. He told someone who asked about Lincoln's religious beliefs that the less said on the subject, the better. Lincoln once said, the Bible is not my book, nor Christianity my profession. Lincoln attributed the Thanksgiving message to some of sea words nonsense, and it pleases the fools. The words under God were not in Lincoln's Getty's very addressed and were added later. Even his wife, Mary Todd Lincoln, acknowledged that her husband never joined any church and was not technical, not a technical Christian, very technical to be Christian. We're gonna move on a little bit here. Oh, let's see missing the point. Entirely reliable established in historian Harold Holzer, one of the most devout of Lincoln's disciples, attempted to impart religious significance to the fact that the assassination occurred on Good Friday. Holzer did share the interesting tidbit that Lincoln had received a suggestion from a bishop in Rhode Island a few weeks before, reminding him that he ought to declare that day a day of fasting and mourning. He simply ignored it and went to the theater. Oops. One of Lincoln's most irrational devotees was Robert g. Ingersoll, a leading politician in order known as the Great Agnostic. Ingersol actually wrote the following about Lincoln. Excuse me again, See if I can't really write and talk at the same time, because I gotta look down, all right, Abraham Lincoln was, in my judgment in many respects, the grandest man ever, the greatest man ever, President of the United States. Upon his monument, these words should be written. Here sleeps the only man in the history of the world who, having been clothed with almost absolute power. Yeah, would never abused it except on the side of mercy. Right, mercy killing right still murder, murder, rape, torture, starvation, burning people's houses down, sewing salt in their fields. You know that kind of mercy. Think how long we clung to the institution of human slavery, How long lashes upon the naked backs were legal? Tender for labor if performed. Yeah, you know who did that, the Hues. That's right, think of it. I just did with every drop of my blood. I hate and extricate every form of tyranny, every form of slavery. Well, I love liberty. Yeah really, so, then why did you like that guy? Because he enslaved the entire country. He's stupid, idiot, and he was a tyrant. Presumably the Great Agnostic loved the suspension of civil liberties and the mass arrests of those who disagreed with his hero's policies. He evidently didn't believe in the consent of the government. It is hard to imagine a more inaccurate assessment of an individual than Ingersoll's homage to Lincoln. For a seeming religious skeptic, to put it mildly, Lincoln invoke the name of the Almighty free when it served his purposes. One clear transformation we see in lincoln speeches, as analyzed so thoroughly when in the course of human events by Charles Adams his Name is Sorry, is his attempt during the last period of his presidency to shift the responsibility for the war onto God. There was an earlier fragment written by Lincoln in September eighteen sixty two, preserved by John Hay, who nevertheless said it was not written to be seen of men, in which honestly, Abe declared, I am almost ready to say this say. I'm almost ready to say that this is probably true, that God wills this contest, and wills that it shall not end. Yet, by his mere great power on the minds of the now contestants, he could have either saved or destroyed the Union without human contest. Yet the contest began, and having begun, could give the final victory to either side any day. Yet the contest proceeds. His second inaugural address really stresses the theme. Yet, if God wills that it continue until all the wealth piled by the bondsman's two hundred and fifty years of unrequired toil shall be sunk, and until every drop of blood drawn with the last shall be paid by another drawn with a sword, as was said three thousand years ago, so still it must be said, the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether. So he's a psychopath. Basically, Evidently, in Lincoln's mind, it was God who held such a rigid stance against those who wanted to govern themselves, refusing to negotiate. Well, this would be true. He must have been reading the Torah God. He must have been reading it to not God, because this is absolutely true. Refusing to negotiate, even refusing to accept the south humanitarian gesture of releasing their prisoners of war. And it was God who demanded that over half a million, mostly white lives be lost in a battle to free people that Lincoln himself didn't believe were his equals. I don't know why that that could have been an accent the way that's highlighted Lincoln's true legacy. Nearly all men can stand at adversity. But if you want to test the man's character, give him power. Yeah, yeah, I know, shit Abraham Acknowledging Abraham Lincoln for what he was did not always result in social and professional ostraization. Ostracized ostracization. What's wrong my mouth? Renowned author Edgar Lee Masters, in his long Forgotten nineteen thirty one book Lincoln Demand, accurately noted that honest Abe had crushed the principles of free government. Crushed the principles of free government. This was the end of the constitutional republic, my friends, Masters portrayed Lincoln as a tool of the bankers. Oh look at that, What did I say? And then this not? Yeah, who wanted to establish a new Bank of the United States? Yes, than they did. In nineteen thirteen, Masters summed up the beliefs of many conspiracy theorists when he wrote The Political History of America has been written, for the most part by those who were unfriendly to the theory of a Confederated Republic. Master's brilliantly, brilliantly stated that Lincoln was to inaugurate a war without the American people having anything to say about it. So who was he working for? And why was he doing it? And how was he funded? And blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ah. Yes, right, city of London, bankers, hughes, if you will, International hughes. Sometimes the jay is soft, you see what I mean here? You see what I'm getting at with the whole Hughes thing. Yes, sometimes the jay is a little soft. As you see them running crying because they're getting shot back at me, a little soft. Masters wrote the World War added to the proof of the World War, added to the proof for Wilson did many things that Lincoln did, and with Lincoln as authority for doing them, they're talking about Woodrow Lincoln's overarching imperialistic actions have been used as a model by most of the presidents who followed him in office more than any other historical figure, right because he was the guy who destroyed the constitutional republic forever. So after that it was fresh, fresh territory, fresh especially tilled fields for the next tyrants. They didn't have to go buy the book anymore because or the or the document, because it wasn't valid anymore. That was what the whole world, the whole war was about. It was setting in place that there is no consent of the government. You are slaves to the Union. You are slaves to the federal government, and we will do as we please, and we will destroy you if you try to get away. We owned you, and we owned this territory. And by the way, and when we say we mean some foreign bank over there who wants all of us dead. But you know we're their fellow travelers, so we're gonna be okay. More than any other historical figure, Abraham Lincoln is responsible for the undue influence of executive power. In nineteen thirty two, elderly Virginia, Leon Gardner Tyler, son of President John Tyler, said of Lincoln, I think he was a bad man, a man who forced the country into an unnecessary war and conducted it with great inhumanity. Tyler was one of a dying breed, perhaps the last of the anti Lincoln brigade who personally lived through Lincoln's tyranny. As Don E. Ferrenbacher wrote in the Anti Lincoln Tradition, the Confederate image of Abraham Lee in the eighteen sixties bears a striking resemblance to the American image of Ada. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back there, buddy, it's not him. You're getting the wrong guy. You're confusing your shit because you're believing half of the false history there. Dub fuck. So you're doing okay with the whole Lincoln thing, but you're kind of PowerCore right here. I don't know who the hell of the city it was I said that, Don E. Fernbacher, Oh geez, I wonder what that last name means whenever that comes from. Is he a survivor? Fuck off? It's sobering to consider it. I'm not even to finish reading that. You can place Stalin or Lenin in there if you prefer, but you're not going to I'm not even gonna diminish this man's name by stating what this asshole said about him. It is sobering to consider how Lincoln would be viewed historically if the South had won the War between the States. As we should always remember, history is written by the victors, right, and you should remember that when you start speaking off bullshit about fucking Germany in the war, you'd retired, fucking idiot. This isn't Donald Jefferys. That was somebody quoting. But he didn't need to use that quote because that was ridiculous. Everybody defaults on that they don't even try to think about World War Two because of all the freaking conditioning. Well, that one has to be true because it's just pounded into our heads so much. Who fucking won. While Lincoln attained the status of a secular saint, a veritable Father Abraham throughout much of the American must of America following his assassination, the South remembered him differently, Yeah, and was in celebratory mood. Yes, me too. I would have been waiting to get my my whatever horse and buggy up there and piss on his grave. If I was them, the world is happily rid of a monster that disgraced the form of humanity. Yeah, that's a good statement. Crowned a crowed the Texas Republican. Some Northerners celebrated too. An unfortunate man in Swampscott, Massachusetts, who rejoiced over Lincoln's assassination was tard and feathered. A man in Astoria, New York. I have was stationed in Astoria, Oregon. It's like, if you want to consider New Jersey to be like one armpit of the of America, the other armpit would be like a story organ. A man in Astoria, New York, was heard celebrating the assassination and was strung up as long as was safe without utter strangulation. The editor of the Seattle Weekly Gazette wrote, there are about two dozen of the same sort in this vicinity who deserved the same treatment, except that they ought not to be taken down so soon. Yeah. Yeah, I wonder who these controllers were, or these mindless or you know, the propaganda runs deep. They didn't they didn't apparently look at what he was doing, or they were fellow Bank, travelers, fellow Traveler, fellow Fraternal Order members, even fellow Republican Senator Benjamin Wade regarded Lincoln's asassination as a political blessing. Marcus M. Pomeroy, editor of a small Wisconsin paper, had declared, on the eve of the eighteen sixty four election, imagine how long Lincoln would have stayed in office if this didn't happen. Do you think he would have been the first FDR. I think it might have been. They had just the tyrant they needed there had Pomroy, edited a small Wisconcert paper, had declared on the eve of eighteen sixty four election. The man who votes for Lincoln now is a trader and murderer, Yes, agreed. And if he is, by the way, those who vote for any of these candidates that are even in a position to being close to you know what I mean, Like you don't pick the fourth guy's name on the ballot. It's kind of but anyway, the whole point is either of them are murderers. She's a baby murderer and that, and she's fighting for that for the right. Isn't that great? How they like they spin like, no, this is a right that you don't want to lose to murder children. So we're gonna we're gonna support women's rights and abortion because that's a right that you should have to murder your children. Yeah, okay, because that doesn't serve molocker or any deep dark purpose whatsoever, or the fact that you know those organs are sold for quite a lot of money as a piece of party. They chop up baby parts and send them here and there through FedEx. And if he is elected to miss govern for another four years, we trust some bold hand will pierce his heart with a dagger point for the public good. So I like this. I'm gonna read this again. The man who voiced for this, he said this in eighteen sixty four. The man who votes for Lincoln is now. The man who votes for Lincoln now is a trader and murder. And if he is elected to miscovern for another four years, we trust some bold hand will pierce his heart with a dagger with a dagger point for the public good. When we celebrate Abraham and remember Trump, was he held his fourth of July? I think was twenty eighteen? Was it one of those years, eighteen or nineteen? At the Lincoln Memorial, the first time a president ever moved the ceremony for the fourth of July to the Lincoln Memorial. That was symbolic, and everybody's like, wow, yeah, because he's like an emancipators of that. No, no, no, you have to know who Abraham Lincoln is first before you get why. That was very, very ominous and very concerning. Should have been concerning, should have raised lots of eyebrows and lots of rifles. When we celebrate Abraham Lincoln, we are what are we celebrating? Let me say this again because I'm stumbling my words. Today we celebrate Abraham Lincoln. What are we celebrating? A man who relentlessly pushed an Internet. A man who relentlessly pushed an internal conflict that eventually claimed over sixty two thousand fucking shit man. A man who relentlessly pushed an internal conflict that eventually claimed over six hundred and twenty thousand lives, more than the losses Americans have suffered in nearly all other wars combined. A leader who imprisoned isn't that crazy? A leader who imprisoned an unknown number of citizens without charges for simply opposing his policies. A crafty politician who converted the public rationale for the war halfway through the conflict into a struggle halfway through the conflict into a struggle against slavery. It's called psychological operation, right, that's social engineering at its best. You're changing the whole scope and view of the war to get and retain support for it as the atrocities pile up. Well, now there's a reason that it's for humanity. And while he personally harbored white supremacist views. Question mark a supposedly spiritual savior who was in actuality probably an atheist or if you know what I mean, remember the Jay sometimes soft or at least one of their buddies, who nevertheless, late in the war overtly attempted to attribute all the bloodshed to the will of God. And a politician who bethrowed to big bankers that he won. Okay, a politician still be throwed. Sorry, I'm gonna try this word again. It's a politician so betrothed to big bankers that he once jumped from a second floor window during a hearing of the Illinois House of Representatives in order to break a quorum when Democrats had called for a vote to cripple the state bank so early on showing his allegiance to the bankers. Okay, and you're like, oh, it's the green bags that got up. Shit. Maybe if his maybe, if his mind was so freaking mercuried out that he thought he could then betray them, possibly, possibly, but I doubt that's the reason. And yeah, so jumping out of a two story window for a guy that tall is probably just like stepping out of it. I don't know a man who didn't attend his own father's funeral, that's weird. Upon being informed of his father's declining health, Lincoln refused to visit him and asked his step brother to say to him that if we could meet now, it is doubtful whether it would not be more painful than pleasant. Something went on there. I remember, I believe he lost his mother, Nancy Hanks, right when he was like nine years old. So he didn't like his father him much either, which kind of makes me wonder about something else too, But I'm I'm gonna hold on to that until I got similar details there. What does I say about us that? What does that say about us as a people or about a civilization we've created that this tyrannical leader with more blood on his hands than any other ever elected to the office of the presidency. And remember that blood is American blood is considered the crown jewel of our nation's history. Yeah, well, that's because the nation's history is written by a bunch of hughes. In a nineteen forty nine essay Future John F. Kennedy aid historian Arthur M. Schleisinger Junior expressed the conventional view, of course, because his last name is Sleichinger, you should tell you what the fuck that is all about. Expressed the conventional of you that the Civil War was an unavoidable, necessary conflict. Along with World War Two, the Civil War is almost universally considered now to have been a good war, one that only racists, perhaps even aspiring slave masters, could have opposed. In Slashinger's words, there are simply times when a society works itself into a log jam, and that log jam must be burst by violence. Well that's some like a six psychopath talk, And to me the sociopath, juxtaposed against Sleisinger's simplistic perspective, the staggering numbers from Lincoln's bloody War boggle the mind. Six or twenty thousand, and while those you know, men, women and children that were unarmed, I'm sure they're not even counted in there because they deny it. The total deaths from the war, adjusting for today's numbers, would be about six millions. Oh funny, Oh funny, adjusting for today's numbers, meaning, I guess you can use the what is that inflation rate of humans on the can you do that? Is that possible? Did you use the inflation rate to increase numbers of death? Is that something that's even logical? But whatever he says would be about six million, And that's a funny name, a funny word, funny number, that's the word I'm trying to say, funny number. Six million Americans lost, or two percent of the entire population. There were twenty three thousand casualties during the One Day Battle of Antietam alone, and fifty one thousand casualties at Gettysbury. As hl men can remember, both sides are Americans. Men can put it in honestly dissecting Lincoln's Gettysburg address. But let us not forget that it is poetry not logic, beauty not sense. Think of the argument in it. The doctrine is simply this, that the Union soldier who died at Gettysburg sacrifice their lives to the cause of self determination, that government of the people, by the people, for the people should not perish from the earth, right right, But they did. It is difficult to imagine anything more untrue. The soldiers, the Union soldiers in that battle actually fought against them, That's what I'm saying, right, But if there was a South saying that, then that was exactly what they did. They were fighting in Gettysburg too, weren't they fuck face? So look, this is exactly true for the South. Of course, the Union soldiers in that battle actually fought against self determination. No shit, It was the Confederates who fought for the right of the people to govern themselves. Yes, I know that, That's what I thought that they meant, actually, because that's what would be logical. The decidedly leftist Menken went on to note what was the practical effect of the Battle of Gettysburg but else than the destruction of the old sovereignty of the states of the people of the states, Demonstrating how honest liberals once viewed reconstruction, Mencan declared the Confederates went into battle free. They came out with their freedom subject to the supervision and veto of the rest of the country, and for nearly twenty years that veto was so effective that they're explaining that they subjugated the entire South, that they enjoyed scarcely more liberty in the political sense, that so many convicts in the penetrate in the political sense than so many convicts in the penitentiary thought out calling them slaves and prisoners, and that misleading speech is considered the greatest in history by establishment scholars. Mencan summed up the war thusly, the American people North and South went into the war as citizens of their respective states. They came out as subjects of the United States, and what they lost they have never got back. The northern abolitionist Lysander Spooner echoed this scene. The principle on which the war was waged by the North was simply this, that men may rightfully be compelled to submit to and support the government that they do not want, and that resistance on their part makes them traitors and criminals. No principle that is possible to be renamed, to be named, can be more self evidently false than this or more self evidently fatal to all political freedom. Yet it triumphed in the field and is now assumed to be established. This is I've been telling you that the United States, as we thought we'd had it all this time, ended long before we were born. It is really, if it is really to be established, the number of slaves, instead of having been diminished by the war, has been greatly increased. What did I say, Oh my god, what did I say? For a man thus subjected to the government that he does not want is a slave. That's where we're at now, guys. Does anybody want this nonsense that's been going on for last I don't know our entire lives. And there is no difference in principle, but only in degree between political and chatnel slavery. That former, no less than the latter, denies a man's ownership of himself and the products of his labor, and asserts that other men may own him and dispose of him and his property for their uses and at their pleasure. And here we are October twenty fifth, twenty twenty four, long after the surrender at Appomatox Courthouse, the death of the Constitution and of the United States as we thought we had it. The constitutional republic, my friends, needs to be restored. Speaking of Gettysburg, the Confederate dead were the Confederate dead there weren't accorded proper Christian burials. They were instead shoved into trenches, buried alongside roads, or left in unmarked graves. This is how they treated an American soldiers, brave young people who fought for the freedom of our nation, for the the the actual freedom, not the falsity of the of the Union federal government. We already had our Germany here. They did to them what they did to us long before him. And who was it that opposed him? The banks? Who was it that opposed us? The banks? The poor Confederate dead were left in the fields as outcasts and criminals that did not merit decent subulture. While Lincoln spoke of brave soldiers in consecrating the ground, he might have requested that they all be shown at least a bit of respect. Fundraising efforts after the war finally resulted in eighteen seventy two in bodies of dead rebels being sent back to Richmond for burial in Hollywood Cemetery. One of those never identified but presumed to be. Among these Confederate corpses was Brigadier General Richard B. Garnett, who has killed while leading what became known as Pickett's Charge. Some twenty percent of the soldiers honest abe sacrificed on the altar of freedom quote unquote, because that's obviously the inverted truth, were under eighteen years old. Under eighteen years old. These are the foighting force under eighteen years old. Forty percent of the poor souls who perished on the battlefields were never identified. Forty percent. So how do they even have numbers? How can they just say it's only six hundred and twenty thousand people. The estimated cost of the war in today's dollars ran to approximately one hundred and forty six billion before the fuck We gave that to freaking Zelensky. In a week before the war, the government was spending more than one third per year, less than what it would be spending per day during the conflict. The court historians interpret what is commonly referred to as Lincoln's Blind Memorandum and their customary manner. Some even call it Lincoln's finest moment. This short note that Lincoln wrote on August twenty third eighteen sixty four, stated this morning, as for some days past it seems exceedingly probable that the administration will not be reelected, then it will be my duty to so cooperate with the President elect as to save the un Union between the election and the inauguration, as he will have secured his election on such ground that he cannot possibly save it. Afterwards, Lincoln went on to fold the note and demand that his cabinet members sign and date the back of it, without reading it to the court historian. This is somehow another example of Hona Dai's mystical magnificence. To an impartial observer, it indicates that Lincoln meant to continue the war and definitely and win it before allowing his successor to take office. Sounds awfully obama of him, considering what was already happening at the hands of federal troops by then. It isn't then, and also and also like FDR Right, it isn't unfair to ask if Lincoln might have been so desperate to save the Union that he would have simply murdered the remaining Southern population. Right, But Establishment scholars have ignored the fact that Lincoln oversaw the first blatant voting fraud in American history. Not to mention wrote his curious memo and ordered his cabinet to approve it unseen and actually lawed him for permitting the eighteen sixty four election during wartime. Listen to that elections are suspended during wartime. Today's October twenty fifth, twenty twenty four. Ten days in War Crimes against Southern Civilizens. In War Times against Southern Civilians by Walter Brian Cisco, we learned that robbery was common, as was sexual abuse of black women by Yankee soldiers. A US cavalry regiment recruited from among East Tennessee Unionists and described by one girl as the meanest man I ever saw, rode to Gallatin in May eighteen sixty four and began a reign of terror. He torched two newly established schools for black children, murdered when freedman okay, this is listen, and swore they would as soon as they could kill every black in town. Witnesses claimed that General John Hunt, this is the Union people, right, your saviors, the saviors out there. Witnesses claimed that General John H. Hunt, sorry John Hunt. Morgan was murdered by Union troops in Greenville, Tennessee, after surrendering General John Hunt Morgan. They seem to don't like the Morgans. Right killed another Morgan when he was going to divulge the truth of the Freemasonic Order. In the book In Between the States Bristol, Tennessee, Virginia during the Civil War by v and Bud Phillips, stories are recounted of Bristol citizens, including women and children, being abused, beaten, and shot by Yankee invaders. Did you catch that? Children being abused, beaten and shot by Yankee invaders? These are sick, sick fox? What are we seeing happening at gaza? Could there be a reason why this was happening? And who was actually in the ground in the uniform? What kind of people? In one December eighteen sixty four case, a slave in the home of Missus Seabright was watching the sea Bright's one year old baby as it slept on a blanket near an open fireplace. Listen to this. General Burbridge's goal in Bristol, Tennessee was to put holy fear into the local citizens as he visited their homes. A Yankee soldier entered the Seabright home and seeing the sleeping child, jerk the blanket from beneath it while yelling wake up your little bastard rebel, and see what a real Yankee looks like a baby, and that's a man. In Gallaton, Tennessee, scores of Confederate soldiers were murdered by the occupying Union soldiers simply for wanting to see their families. This is how our this is how our country died. Everything that was fought for to have self determination, to have freedom, has already been taken away. It's already over. It's already happened. This type of atrocity post war and during war. You gotta brush up on your reality about Germany. You'll see the parallels. In Loudon County, Virginia, the September tenth, eighteen sixty three Clark County Journal reported that the Yankees are behaving with great fiendishness. Fiendishness then has herefore heretofore sorry, it's older, it's older language. Heretofore characterize their conduct elsewhere, and that they have in several instances violated the persons of some of the most respectable ladies in the county. Raped three sisters, young, intelligent and of excellent social position have been made the victims of their lust. Because a brother of theirs was a captain in the Confederate service. That might have been their excuse and an but they just wanted to rape, you know what I mean. That's a great and in the familiar pattern, this makes me think that there's a there's a let's call it, a hebi hebi hebi Brew element to all this. And in the familiar pattern. In Columbia, South Carolina, that's the same newspaper edition stated that the churches were pillaged and afterwards burned. Saint Mary's College, a Catholic institution, shared their fate. A Catholic convent was ruthlessly sacked. The soldiers drank the sacramental wine and profaned with fiery droughts of vulgar whiskey and goblets of the comedian services. Now don't you think if they were themselves before the war, citizens, Christian, Catholic, whatever, probably more than Protestant, and probably more likely that they would have had a problem doing this, even if you know whatever, So what, there's there's there's lawlessness. But don't you have some like things, some barriers, some boundaries unless they weren't of that religion, And if you know what I'm getting at here, you'll start to understand. Remember the first ones to land here according to the false story and fake bullshit history about when people settled America and even discovered it, because it was the Scythians thousands of years prior and they were Aryan. Yes, but we're going to go with the whole fourteen ninety two. Who was Columbus and what was he taking over? And when was the expulsion in Spain? Do you not think there'd be a shit ton of those motherfuckers already? Hear? Do you not think that they would assume that this was their place because they were first? Again? Yeah, ohyr Van, the Ovays, we'll just call them the Ovase from now on. That way, I don't have to take around with this, so I don't get knocked off a fucking rumble. I'll call them the Ovays. They did take on fourteen in my videos, so that's why I'm saying that, And was all the Europa series that I had done. The soldiers drank the sacrament of wine and profane with fiery droughts of Volger whiskey and goblets of the Communion services. Some went off reeling under the weight of priestly robes, holy vessels, and candlesticks. To mind the recent just stressing reports of US soldiers killing dogs for sport in Iraq and Afghanistan. The newspaper added that a soldier passing in the streets and seeing some children playing with a beautiful little greyhound, amused himself by beating its brains out. For six weeks, a huge pile of sixty five dead horses and mules shot by Sherman's marauding heroes filled Columbia streets with a deadly stench. Nothing was nothing was freaking spared. It was impossible to bury them since the Union forces had stolen all the shovels, spades, and other farming instruments trying to starve the rest of them to death. Stole all their What was the reason for that? Because they could be used as weapons. A bunch of pussies. A remarkable letter, This is what we did to other Americans with the A remarkable letter to his wife from the Union, Lieutenant Thomas J. Myers, dated February twenty six, eighteen sixty five, described Union exploits in embarrassingly stark terms and specified the extent of the criminal activities going on, which, as noted earlier, included the likes of William Sherman. We have had a glorious time in this state. Unrestricted license to burn and plunder was the order of the day. Goldwatchers, silver pictures, cups, spoons, forks, etc. Are as common in camp as blackberries. The terms of plunder are as follows. Each company is required to exhibit the results of its operations at any given place. One fifth and first choice falls to the share of the commander in chief and the staff, one fifth to the corps the commanders and staff, one fifth to field officers of regiments, and two fifths to the company. Officers are not allowed to join these expeditions without disguising themselves as privates. Officers over the rank of captain are not made to put their plunder in the estimate for general distribution. This is very unfair, and for that reason, in order to protect themselves, subordinate officers and privates keep back everything that they can carry about the person, such as rings, earrings, breastpins, et cetera. And this is unfair. They're stealing it from someone else that they just probably murdered. But this is unfair. The divvying of the of the loot is unfair. This guy's a demon. And of which if I ever get home, I have about a court. General Sherman has silver and gold enough to start a bank. Interesting that he would say bank. His sharing gold watches alone at Columbia was two hundred and seventy five. Where did the people go that used to have those on their hands? Or I mean, like maybe there was pocket watches back then?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Where are the people dead in prisons, starved to death, murdered rapes? Where did they go? All of all the general officers, and many besides, had valuables of every description, down to embroidered ladies, pocket handkerchiefs. Why do you need those? Near the end of the letter, Myers, wisely, counsels, don't show this letter out to the family. Don't show this letter out of the family. Union rapes were so rampant during Christmas of eighteen sixty four, Oh good festive in Georgia that Mary S. Mallard and her journal wrote, the servants scarcely had a moment to do anything for us out of the home. The servants being the blacks, right, they're the ones that they were raping the shit out of, in addition to everybody else but they were. They were going hard and heavy on them. The women, finding it unsafe for them to be out of the house at all, would run in and run in and conceal themselves in our dwelling. A few remaining chickens and some sheep were killed by them. These men were so outrageous at the Negro houses that the Negro men were obliged to stay at their houses for the protection of their wives, and in some instances they rescued them from the hands of these infamous creatures. Just spreading the Christmas spirit, I guess. She described in another entry how a despicable Yankee soldier stole a chain from the bucket of their well, leaving them without access to water. See what I mean, this is a type of cruelty. In discussing this, what is the purpose of that? Where does a protocol? In more? A September fourteenth, eighteen sixty five letter written to President Jefferson Davis by Reverend John Reverend doctor John Bachman, then pastor of the Charleston, South Carolina Lutheran Church, detailed oh back when Lutherans but Lutherans and not corrupted. Probably detailed more of Sherman's troops monstrous crimes. Bachmann wrote, I happened to be a Cash depots six miles He had a cat be at Cash's depot six miles from Kershaw, Shirah, Jesus Christ Daniel, what the fuck is wrong with me? The owner was a widow, Missus Ellerb, seventy one years of age. Her son, Colonel Cash, was absent. Oh, he's a colonel in the Confederacy. She's not going to be fair very well, is she. I witnessed the barbarities and inflicted it on the aged widow and young and delicate females. Officers high in command were engaged in tearing from the ladies their watches, their ear and wedding rings. Yes, through their skin. Remember the other person had their ring bitten off the I don't know Dagaro types of those they loved and cherished. A lady of delicacy and refinement, a personal friend, was compelled to strip before them that they might find concealed watches and other valuables under her dress. Of torture was practiced toward the unarmed and defenseless, which as far as I know and believe, was universal throughout the whole course of that invading armony. Before they arrived at a plantation, they inquired the names of the most faithful and trustworthy family of servants. These were immediately seized. Pistols were presented at their heads with most terrific curses. They were threatened to be shot if they did not assist them in finding buried treasures. If this did not succeed, they were tied up and cruelly beaten. Several poor creatures died under the infliction. They were doing this to the servants. AKA, you know what I mean. Several poor creatures died under the infliction, tortured to death. The last reason this is because they were robbing people. That was their objective there right, not to restore or well, I mean restore what the South was the ones that were trying to retain the freedom of the US constitution. Right, They're trying to retain their freedom from these psychopaths. The federal government. This was a giant FBI. Everybody, this was a giant agency war, right, giant Feds. Fed's coming. I think there are any better these days. You're mistaken. The last resort of that the last resort is that of hanging. Okay, the last resort of that is hanging. And the officers and men of the triumphant Army of General Sherman were engaged in erecting gallows and hanging up these faithful and devoted servants, so they would hang you if you didn't turn on your families that you take care of and usually were treated just as well as other family members. Following the war, tens of thousands of families, with one and thirteen Civil War survivors returning home missing at least one limb, were forced into financial destitution. With the South burned and devastated, the Econo economic situation was perilous. Official employment rates were kept until the Department of Labor was created, weren't kept were not kept until the Department Labor was created in eighteen eighty eight, but there must have been huge numbers of unemployed males after the war, especially in the South. In recent years, there have been new estimates which claimed that war deaths were dramatically underestimated and that as many as eight hundred and fifty thousand Americans could have died. If these new figures are correct, then one in ten white males of military age in eighteen sixty perished. Nearly a quarter of young Southern males lost their lives in Lincoln's total War. The generation of American males born total total bloodlines wiped out. The generation of American males born between eighteen thirty five and eighteen forty five truly became lost. A Southern literary messenger published a letter from a young woman in eighteen sixty four which illustrated a disturbing new real reality. The reflection has been brought to mind with great force that after this war is closed, how vast a difference there will be in the numbers of males and females, Two girls for every boy. Right that stupid song, How I got that way? The young lady wrote, Having made up my mind not to be an old maid, and having only a moderate fortune and less beauty, I fear I shall find it rather difficult to accomplish my wishes. We're gonna stop there as ten or four. We're gonna get through a little bit left of this. I'm gonna jump over the assassination because I don't care. But we want to talk about the reconstruction a little bit, and then we'll get back into some crazy this is gonna I mean, hopefully this is enough to get you to realize how freak I mean, this helps too, because it shows you how fake your belief and where you live is. Now, see what we can do about your trust in these establishments like what they call healthcare, which is a death care, which is a eugenics euthanasia program of poisoning and murder. And maybe we'll stop attending those little appointments and going to them for help, and maybe we'll start you looking at more, at people like doctor Monso and doctor Glidden, and maybe we'll start to realize how endangered we really truly are by everything and anything, just because it doesn't come with an obvious you know, uniform and rifle in your face yet, But don't worry give it time. That is not somehow malicious against you because of our impressions that we get from TV and movies that war and you know, opposition or enemies are supposed to look and act a certain way. We don't recognize it. This is why we're here, because we are right now at all times enemies of the state because they say so, not because we are. But would you want to be a friendly rather than an enemy. Would you rather be a friendly to the federal government that has this type of history? I don't think so. And this is what Hamilton was, a federalist. Fuck Hamilton. Anyway, that's it for today. I have to go. I don't know, do things. I'll figure out something. Leave me. Hey, everybody, and wow, that's a lot. Let's get through the practical and rere logical before we get into the hoopla over there. Mister all right, now, let's go to what what do I do now that the show's over? You ask? Well, I'm glad you asked, because I'm gonna tell you. Look at It's like I'm here twice right here, the big farm behind dot com. Click this link, use this code. Get on doctor Glinden's what's scratching? Oh damn it, you can't just really. Doctor Glinton's site is right here. Click that use code ball buster for fifty percent off. I like it better when she's out, let's see. And then there's the Patreon there you go. That's this link right here, and then simper fry llc will take a look at that one real quick and simper frillc dot com. If you are a viewer. You don't need to use the fan favorite for five percent off. You can use Victory with a capital V and get eleven percent off. You can also quick link to doctor Glinton's there and then use Ballbusters. You can get doctor Manso's book here. I'm talking fast because there's something barely loud behind me, and then there's the book, and then there's the creatine and then there's all the sauce. All right, thank you, see you tomorrow. And uh, I'm gonna go yell at some people now. Hih hm